Speaker 1: You are listening to the world famous Bennetts Skin show. Glad to have you in the mix with us today. We're gonna have a fun show the rest of the way. Every once in a while, though, we will be sad because we'll have to mention Luka Doncic and realize that he is not on the Mavericks anymore. The Mavericks, though, did make the play in tournament. They'll play on Wednesday night against Sacramento in Sacramento.
Speaker 2: That's nine o'clock right, yes, nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, so time okay, so late West Coast game there for the Mavericks. So the season is still going on now. The Lakers are the three seed in the West and had more good news today as the NBA released their top jersey sales for the entire season and Luca ended a twelve year run of Steph and Lebron being on top of that list for the first time in twelve years. It's not Steph at the top, it's not Lebron at the top. It's Luka Doncic and his seventy seven in purple and gold, the number one selling jersey in the universe.
Speaker 3: That's that is saying something now, he does have the advantage of having two different team jerseys to sell in one year.
Speaker 2: But I do think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: I would love to see the percentage of those, Like you know, they have the NBA shop. I bet a giant number of those jerseys were shipped to an area code here in North Texas, a zip code here in North Texas. I've had a lot of Maverick fans about Laker Luca jerseys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw that since the trade deadline, sales are up twenty two percent and they attribute that to Luca. Yeah, but they've got Luca at number one, Steph Curry at number two, Lebron James at number three, Tatum at number four, another guy that MAVs drafted, Jalen Brunton at number five.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, it's good to be the star of a huge media.
Speaker 1: Mark Dixon Yeah, yeah, Wemby at six, Shay at nine, the Joker at ten, Jannis at eleven, LaMelo Ball at twelve, Kevin Durant thirteen, and Devin Booker fourteen.
Speaker 2: Wow. You fired their coach today, the Suns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the third coach in three years they fired.
Speaker 2: They're struggling guys. Their owner didn't give a crap about money.
Speaker 3: Then now, well you know who he is. It's like a shebar or something right now. He used Yeah, he used to play. He was on the matteen Cleves Michigan state team. So he definitely thinks he knows basketball. And he has unlimited pockets because he was part of that huge mortgage jugget. So he's not he's younger than us, he's a billionaire, and he is spending money to run the team the way he.
Speaker 2: Wants to run it.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at the schedule of things we're going to be talking about. We want you to spend the whole day with us, but listen live on the Eagle stream on the iHeart app catch the podcast, listen within the first twenty four hours if you can.
Speaker 2: We don't care how you listen.
Speaker 1: As long as you listen, Thank you for listening and supporting us and our ad partners. But as I look at the upcoming segments, we're going to talk about why a man pulled a knife out at a subway restaurant. We're going to talk about the most epic masters of all time. Kat's got something on our schedule at four four called sperm Race. We'll talk about Bill Belichick and his young lady friend being at practice.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: News.
Speaker 2: Hot gods.
Speaker 4: Come stay on top the shovel.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 4: So the the gals that went up to space today have have made it back. Katie Perry, Gail King, the wife of Bezos.
Speaker 2: They went up in their.
Speaker 4: Huge penis, big fan of hers, and then they they landed. So they went to space for ten minutes. I didn't know that happened, You didn't.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere. I didn't know it already happened. I thought it was later today. No, no, this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it right now.
Speaker 2: It's already landed, okay. And it was just the tip. It wasn't the whole hope. And it's because it was an all female That's how they trick you that went. That's why it was just the tip, because it was the all female crew. That's all they would consent to. What was only ten minutes I would agree to. Very very weird. We just kind of go to space for ten minutes and come back down. Didn't they really go to space? I mean that's that's right. And up I think we've been in space.
Speaker 3: I think I think if you've ever flown in an airplane, you've been in space.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure they got it. I don't know out of the atmosphere, right, if you're an out of Earth's atmosphere, that counts that you've been to space. Yeah, I'll be there one day. That's for you to go on one of those rides.
Speaker 3: Me and Katie Perry, She's going to go back. So they made it good for them. You never know then in fact the risk would be worth it.
Speaker 2: Good for them, right. I thought they were catching a lot of criticism for that.
Speaker 1: Why because people were like, hey man, look at all these things going on in the world right now, you're going to space like some people can't even you know, can't even eat or keep a roof over their head.
Speaker 2: Is you really get just got a go to space?
Speaker 4: Everybody that bitches about that absolutely order stuff from Amazon. You know.
Speaker 2: Yep. This is Bezos' thing, right, and his wife is on there. It's like the great Gil Scott Hearing song Whitey on the Moon. She's kind of crazy. You got all these problems down here and we're putting Whitey on the moon. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: By the way, any pictures of his wife, because have you noticed how whenever she is around she distracts everyone.
Speaker 2: Because of her botox? Are you talking about the bezoscal? Yeah, she pops her jacket off and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like, whoa, she looks she has some knockers. I mean, they're giant chemical drugs her. She basically looks like AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does exactly in a great way, like a sex robot.
Speaker 2: I think she was a LA news reporter or something.
Speaker 1: Dude, if I was that rich, I would just have a robot sidekick.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know if she was real or AI. I'm just not into that though. You know, for me, why you what real human emotion?
Speaker 4: Even come the fact that I had never seen her jugulars before because her bugulars like her veins, her juggies, because of her botox face tells me that that's too distracting.
Speaker 2: Funny, that's me. But everyone can do what they want with their own body.
Speaker 1: I believe in that that's fantastic, or enjoy what they want with other people's bodies.
Speaker 2: That was very empowering what Kevin just said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well some people probably disagree, and that's okay. Free speech America. Rosio o'donald's in the news, guys how, and a headline from nineteen ninety four. I know Rosio o'donald in the news literally because she has a relationship with Lyle Menindez of Menindez brother's fame of killing your parents' fame?
Speaker 2: Which one is he? Is he the bald one or the other one?
Speaker 4: He's the baldy okay, although I can't tell you of the hair of Eric. So he's the one who screwed up the case more than anything. Lyle.
Speaker 2: No, that's the with the balding one. Yeah, the one that went bald.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's the one who screwed it up, because he's the one who I believe had a relationship with a lady who was writing a book from prison. He was in prison, and he elite trusted her and he basically confessed everything he thought he didn't really understand. He thought they would love and she wouldn't write a book about it.
Speaker 2: I'm dumb, but I'm in love. I did it.
Speaker 3: Isn't Uh didn't Rosie o'donna win the fartiest gallon North America one year?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, wait, I think that was the case that she won, and I think I got that right of the Brothers.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Well, in nineteen ninety six, Rosie O'Donnell went on Larry King, I'll never forget it, and this is seven years after this happened in eighty nine, so was seven years after the murder.
Speaker 2: How'd you put on the weight?
Speaker 4: And she basically said, I think they acted in self defense?
Speaker 2: And everyone what WHOA.
Speaker 3: It was a kind of a big story. It was a great moment because Larry wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 4: And then Lyle reached out to her because Lyle, apparently Ben's facts are correct. Lyle did have a lot of communications with popular people outside uh out in the outside world.
Speaker 2: So Lyle was like, thank you for your support and all that, thank you for your service.
Speaker 4: The story today and the line that's really it's really a T shirt is Rosie o'donald said that because of Lyle Meanindez, she feels like it's the first time in her life that she's felt safe enough to trust a straight man.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: There's not a lot of straight men I trust.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: A gay guy, he's he's solid, trustworthy, he's trustworthy, he's reliable.
Speaker 2: But a straight man, I'm out.
Speaker 4: You want the get you want the more slapstick guy type of guy that's who you trust.
Speaker 2: Slapstick as opposed to the straight man. I guess pretty yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't feel good good about it, but I'm more of a ramp up if I do my best broadcasting on Wednesday and Thursday.
Speaker 2: Who did she tell this to before I mail Friday?
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh, People magazine and other places. Okay, you know, I don't know who tells anything. Just the internet just takes everything in runs with her.
Speaker 1: She is saying, Uh, I don't know this Menendez brother makes her feel safe enough to hook up with a guy.
Speaker 2: What is she saying?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's hard to trust a straight man unless they've been involved in a controversial murder.
Speaker 2: I withheld one fact about this entire thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, just to see if I could get anyone in a pickle, and I might have with the fartiest galloping.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: But she was or claims to have been molested Ah Kevin at a very early age, which is what happened to the Menendez brothers. Yes, yes, or is it Mendez? And she's never been able to trust a straight man since that. That's what she's saying, okay, okay, but the headline is nice clickbait, Kevin, A lot of clickbait for sure. Yeah, we'll put this on People magazine, the ones who are really running with it. Yeah, although it could have hit somewhere else first, and everyone just adds stuff to their own website. I guess Rosie O'Donnell was in the Floodstones movie. And that's your segment, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kevin. Coming up in about four minutes. What is Belichick doing at practice? What is his young lady friend doing at practice? I can't wait to talk about. This is coming to way in about four minutes. Don't go anywhere