Speaker 1: Hey, forty one to fifty five kc DE talk station. A very happy Monday to you. Timing could not be better. Happy to welcome to the fifty five Carcy Morning Show director Chris Bergard. He has directed quite a few movies, some of which I'm sure my listening audience has seen. We're gonna talk today about the War on Truth. You may have seen him. He's that was an actor in the popular shows in the nineties at Growing Pains to Our Duty, and they appeared in numerous television and movie roles. And then directed the Film's Border, which screened for Congress in two thousand and seven, Death County and The River of Brooken Dreams, screen before Congress in twenty twenty three. He directed Capital Punishment. Everything he told you about Jay six was a lie. He didn't earn an oscar for that, but he ended up getting investigated by the FBI. We're today talking about the War on Truth, his new movie about Jay six. Welcome to the program, Chris. It is a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 2: Tonight or be here. It's great day today.
Speaker 1: It is a great data that we're celebrating Maga Monday. In addition to Martin Luther King Day. But I'm sure you've gotten word out that this morning. President Biden still at it. He pardoned, among others, doctor Fauci, but also the lawmakers and staffords from the House committee that investigated the capital's attack on January sixth, including specifically Representatives Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and of course Senator Adam Schiff. What's your reaction to before we dive into the details of your movie.
Speaker 2: Well, Brian, let me just ask you questions. It help me to understand this, Brian, How do you pardon somebody for something they haven't been charged or convicted of. What do you know about their guilt or their criminal activity that we don't.
Speaker 1: It certainly does suggest that he has knowledge of their guilt. Well, that was the case with Hunter Biden. He pardoned him literally for everything that he had ever done over the past ten years or so. Now these are federal pardons. He doesn't extend into state prosecution. So I suppose maybe some of the details of your movie come out, maybe there's state prosecutions that can take place for these offenders.
Speaker 2: You know, Brian, Yeah, And that has been our hope is for transparency and people being held responsible for their acts. You know, Brian, we made War on Truth in part the movie because of me being charge, of me being investigated for making capital punishment. And it's interesting, while I was what I was doing for a job, the the investig the FBI first came to me was I was making another movie on the border with Tom Homan. So, I mean, you talk about them stepping on people because they don't want information to get out, you know, the War on Truth. We've got the movie out. We also now have a series which is available for free for folks. There's so much information in there that literally rocks the way you look at this, this past federal administration. When you see the fact that they wanted at least one hundred dead people to die that day, When you see police officers, lieutenants from the Capitol Police Department saying that on that day everyone was set up, the mod people of the Capitol Police. When you see the length that the government and the administration at the highest levels has gone to the lie of the American people over and over, just like like buying Siicnic could not die of being bludgeoned at by MAGA supporters. The other four officers that keep saying five law enforcement officers died on Jay six. They say that to this day the other four officers died of suicide weeks and months afterwards. That lie covers up the four Trump supporters that did die that day and whose deaths should be investigated. This cover up goes way to the top. And you'll see in the film that we need to have an investigation, not just in the list chaining and these other folks that these party that's fighting's partying, but we need to take a look at and see if the US backed overthrow of the Ukrainian government in twenty fourteen was addressed rehearsal for j six, and if so, which of the same players were involved. That needs to be investigated.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've never heard those two incidents linked before thee of course, you got the greatest audience in the world to push this movie, My friend, I assure you of that. And what of Ashley Babbitt as a lawyer and as a firearms owner, and and and you know, I'm a big fan of shooting sports generally speaking, I understand when you can use deadly force and when you cannot. That woman did not pose an eminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death to that officer. She was squeezed in between that little window. She was not armed, wasn't brandishing a firearm, and yet they gunned her down. To me, that was just outright murder, Bran And.
Speaker 2: It's going to break your heart when you see footage in this movie. And I'm sure you haven't seen up until the seconds which she died after the dabbit, fourteen year military veteran was up only your post with them the constitution. She was actually physically trying to stop and take down the most aggressive, violent infiltrator that day. There was a guy named zach Allam who's hitting and breaking the window with a military helmet. She grabs him, he pulls away, she grabs him again. She punches him with a left hook, knocks his glasses off, just as somebody a gun gun and she panics and goes out through that window. That was not only a bad shooting, but she died a hero. And you're going to see in this is that when she's not the only one whose death was suspicious that day. Roseanne Boiling is already unconscious on the ground while she was being beaten by Oxer Lyla Morris. There's eyewitness testimony that says the third blow is what killed her. That needs to be investigated. When you have people dying of heart attacks after being hit in the chest with flashbanks, that needs to be investigated. And what you're going to see in this film and you're talking about the bird shooting, the bird shooting, and he shot an unarmed woman, didn't even see her hands. Everybody in the film, from law enforcement to FBI, lists of blowers, to military guys, I'll say that was a bad shoot. But here's the deal. It could have been so much worse. And miss one hundred and ten percent believe was the real plan was. They wanted at least one hundred dead Americans and the blood running down the Hall of Congress. And it got screwed up by one guy, a guy named Lieutenant Tarif Johnson Tarik. You hear him on the radio for twenty minutes trying to get permission to evacuate the chambers, the House chambers and the Senate chambers, and he doesn't get it. Finally he makes a call on his own. He goes against protocol. He says, I'm making the call, let's evacuate. Why that's important is because the rules for deadly force, the rules of engagement for Capitol police. You can use deadly force, shoot to kill if you're defending people senators, staffers, congressman, but you cannot do it if you're only defending property real estate. So if Tarik would have cleared everything out twenty minutes earlier, Burden never could have fired that gun because it's the out. It would have gone out. It's cleared. Can't your DEBI corse, Ashley Babit would still be alive. If he had waited and done it twenty minutes later and not done it at all, then every one of those people you saw that came into the house floor and the Senate chambers would have been dead. That was the original plan of J six.
Speaker 1: And that would be for the purpose of sort of illustrating that it was an actual attempt to overthrow the government. The carnage illustrates that and rather than what I've always described it as a drunken fraternity party gotten out of hand. I mean, when I was my listeners know this, I've said it a bunch of times. I was watching that unfold, screaming at my laptop, which is where the live feed was coming from you know, optics. Optics don't do that, stop it, you know. And the idea though that you get this mob of people, it's easy to egg people on. And I've always suspected on some level that, yeah, there were government people in there encouraging people to act this way so they could blow it out of proportion. So ultimately, is that the conclusion that you reach in the War on truth?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's that, and it's even bigger after four years looking at this footage in the both movies and the series, you'll see you can you get to the point where it's not just Okay, this is a real maga person, this is a this is an infiltrator. You're trying to think, which is this Who is this guy? Is he just on the cover cop? Is he FBI? Is he DHS? Is he a military contractor? Or is he just one of the paid anarchists that they brought in We filmed this stuff. You'll see him there. You'll see people changing from black block Antifa clothes into Trump clothes and trying to get me and my wife, my daughter to attack the police. Or you go to the FBI, the agency around the ground, we said, hey, you got bad guys trying to get us attack the police. You want to know who they are? No? Do you want to take a report? No? Can I show you this footage I have of them doing it? No? And then a few weeks later you see Chris Ray sitting before Congress saying that there if there was no evidence that any blm antieth are anarchists organizations contributed to violence that day, that's a lie. That's a line he would if Mike Flint had said that, he would have put Mike Flint in prison. You know, and what you're going to see in this in this now, there were so many FBI informants in the crowd that day that Payroll lost track of them all. In our original movie, we had we had a guy Mark E. Webb's d a agent his his he had an asset his, a guy he thought he was the best friend hanging out, turned out being an FBI acid who was texting with the FBI that day while he's trying to get Mark to go into the Capitol because Mark had his off duty weapon with him. I mean, you've got a journalist, Bobby Powell, who had footage of what looks like two very professional either military or law enforcement guys undercover breaking into the Capitol. One of them's breaking the window. He's telling Bobby to get in there. He's pushing people to the window. Bobby turns around, he sees his breasts, he sees the camera on him. Also, this guy turns around as one ad and acts like he's protecting the window. Didn't Why Now? When Bobby has this footage of this guy and another guy that looks like an operator pushing people into the front doors, he can't get it to any mainstream media. He gets its congressman, no one will do anything with his footage. He has lunch with a former congressman and according to Bobby, this congressman offers him two hundred thousand dollars to lose the footage. So when Bobby says, you won't do that because he wants to save the country, they'd have to kill him. According to Bobby, this former congressman said, well that can be arranged.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, geez, please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in the series. You can see the series of his Glory dot TV.
Speaker 1: It's in the series, and give us that website again.
Speaker 2: To watch the mini series and the movie. You just go to his Glory dot TV, his Glory dot TV. And if you want to just get the movie, just go to the warrentruthmovie dot com.
Speaker 1: The Warrentruthmovie dot com, his Glory dot TV. My listeners will definitely be going there. Chris Burgard cannot thank you enough for directing all these movies and most notably this one, The War on Truth. Can't wait to see it. Keep up the great work and keep your head down. My friend, God bless God, bless you. Eight fifty fifty five ks to you, Talk Station fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: You want to know what