Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the Tod Huff Radio Show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. Be advised. The content of this program has been documented to prevent and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not bitter host, Tod.
Speaker 2: Huff, What is right? I am not a bitter houstin. It's gotta be a refreshing thing to listen to this program. In fact, when I listen to clips of this program, I find myself thinking, my, what a lucky group of people we get to tune in to this program each and every day. It's my pleasure to sit here behind the microphone. As I said in a previous hour, we've been out Oz and I have been out visiting fan I guess I just should say out since we went to Minnesota, we visited family there and had a great time, and we're back at it today. I talked a little bit about that in a previous hour. By the way, if you miss any of this program, you can always go to tot huffshow dot com slash listen and you can listen to this program. You can check out episodes that you might not have caught. I will forgive you for this. It happens from time to time. But I would also tell you that it is good for your health to listen to this program each and every time that we are on, which is five days a week, and so, but I'll forgive you if you can't, I understand, I do understand tot Hufshow, dot Com, slash Listen, or anywhere you listen to podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, you, you name it. So I want to continue kind of where I left off. In a previous hour. We talked about Biden and the reasons that he gives that he gave to CBS Sunday morning as to why he is not running for reelection, why he's not going to be the Democrat nominee. I explained what was going on, what the real reason is, and then there's Biden's reason, his excuse, the narrative that he wants people to hear. I'm not going to go through that here. I'm just going to start with the clip. If you want to hear the reasoning as to what's really going on here, which I've talked about before, but you can you can listen to the well to that program. Which you can find in the places I just shared a moment ago. So that being said, that's where we're going to start today. So but before I do that. Before I do that, let me remind you about our sponsors at hillbillystronggear dot com. Hillbillystronggear dot Com is where you can go for conservative merchandise. This is merchandise that is I think well done. It's done in a way that I think most people can can wear. The messaging on this apparel. I think that most people could get away. I mean it. You know, there's some bolder messages than others, but these are things that I think largely fall into what I would call things that are common sense, so that were once common sense in this country, Conservative common sense messages. They're not vulgar, they're not too antagonistic or anything. It's just it's promoting messages that you know, candidly can help begin a dialogue which is much needed in this country. I'm telling you, eighty percent of this country would agree with eighty percent of the things that I say on this program. And they're but they're not voting. They're not all voting that way, and so just to have those conversations is critical and essential for well, as we'll talk about here today, the saving of our democracy, as the left says so. But Hilbet Lager Strong gears the websites. I have a couple of the shirts. I have some hats. I've got some koozies. I think sitting here, but I encourage you to check them out again. I think it's something that everybody in this audience would be the vast majority of you anyway, would be comfortable wearing high quality shirts. I love the fit, I love the feel, I love the cleanness of the message. It focuses. It's not it's not busy artwork or anything. It focuses on the messag itself. He'llbillystronggear dot com for your conservative apparel Hill billystronggear dot com. So let us now get into Biden and his reasons and rationale for dropping out of the campaign. This is again the narrative. This is not necessarily what is true. This is not necessarily what is the real story. We know the real story, which I won't get into. We know he was forced out. We know that it's been reported. In fact, it's been reported that it was Obama that forced him out. So instead of even pretending like that's the thing. CBS Sunday Morning sits down with Biden and gives him a look, I'm fine with having the question. He should be able to to say this. I don't know that CBS Sunday Morning has given the real reason why he was out of the race. I doubt that they have. They probably moved straight on to Kamala, and then they probably dutifully said great things about Biden, maybe even suggesting, as Nancy Pelosi did, that he belongs on Mount Rushmore. So here we go. Biden is going to give an answer here to the question, and I want to use this as a springboard, a springboard into a larger conversation than I want to get into here today. But suffice it to say, these next ninety seconds will be Biden giving his reasons and rationale, creating the narrative that he wants the American people to believe regarding his decision to not continue as part well as the nominee for Democrat, well, the Democratic nominee for President of the United States. So ninety seconds of this and then I'll come back and we'll we'll spring into what I really want to talk about here. But this gives some some foundation and some ground war necessary for that discussion.
Speaker 3: Living through history, we really are.
Speaker 2: Let's begin with your decision. You're at your home Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, late July with your family, and you make this historic decision.
Speaker 1: Tell me the story looks.
Speaker 3: We had showed that it was neck and neck race would have been down on the wire. But what happened was a number of my Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate thought that I was going to hurt them in the races. And I was concerned if I stayed in the race, that would be the topic you being interviewing about. Why did Nancy Pelosi say? Why did some it? And and I thought it'd be a real distraction Number one. Number two. When I ran the first time, I thought of myself as being a transition present. I can't even say how old I am. It's hard for me to get out of my mouth. And but things got moving so quickly it didn't happen. And the combination was that I thought is a critical issue for me. Still is not a joke, maintaining this democracy. But I thought it was important because although I it's a great honor being president, I think I have an obligation to the country to do what I the most important thing to can do, and that is we must, we must, we must defeat Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay, so lots going on, there, lots to to unpack. First, he says, he doesn't want to hurt other candidates that are down tickets. So this would imply this would include people running for Congress, US representatives, US senator, But this could also include people running for governor, people running for secretary of state, people running for a state Senate seat, a state House seat, all those sorts of things. He doesn't want to hurt their chances, he says, at winning election. Now that sounds all well and good, but why would he hurt their chances? See that this is the This is the to me, the elephant in the room here for Biden, explain why that would have hurt their chances. If your administration has done such a bang up job, if your policies have been working so well, if inflation is under control and even coming down, which is not coming down. It's inflation continues, it is continuing at a slightly slower rate than it was. But your money, my money, is being made worth less each and every day, just at a slower rate than it was. It's still higher than the rate that it was inflating under Trump, but it is not as bad as it was here a year or so ago, which is when it was off the charts. So you're either loved and adored and your policies are making lives easier on Americans, or they're not. And by the way, if his policies were making lives easier for Americans, if it was lightening the load, if it was not causing havoc with their economics and their finances and so forth, then they would not need to stir up fear that Trump is going to steal well, Trump's going to destroy our democracy or whatever the phrases. They wouldn't even need to go there because they could say, look, it's about it's about your life, it's about your pocketbook. We've made great strides. They haven't. They haven't done that. So he doesn't tell us why he would have hurt us or hurt the Democrats, not me, hurt them down ticket seems to be a relevant question. A good journalist would at least ask that question instead this. You could hear it at the beginning, the whispered tones Ah we're living through history. Of course. Well, first of all, we're always living through history, right, I mean that's kind of what history are, the things that happened in the past. If you're living through the things that happened in the past, you're living through history. So I don't even know what the comment's supposed to suggest. I guess I do. He's trying to say, this has never been done before. This is a once in a lifetime sort of thing. You know, you got your family together, you had this conversation. And again, had Biden not dropped out of the race, and had Biden lost to Trump, this interview, if it would have happened, would have had a much different tone. This is the deal that they made with him. We will lift you up, we will applaud you, we will protect your legacy, and we will circle the metaphorical wagons around your son Hunter, should Republicans try to hold him accountable or go after him, or whatever the way they want to frame it is. This is the deal. We will protect your legacy. May even, you know, throw a few statues in here or there, name some streets after you. We'll call you one of the greatest presidents in American history. Whatever. So this is kind of them paying him back with this kind of interview of adoration and praise, which is how I you know, it's actually why I jokingly say to approach yours truly with your messages with adoration and praise, because it's it's really how they demand that the people approach them, and it's how the media approaches these democrats with adoration and praise. They don't ever get asked tough quies, questions. They're allowed to present their narrative basically without any sort of question whatsoever. The only time Biden has ever had a tough press conference, at least in recent memory, in recent years, is when George Stephanopoulos decided he was going to come down hard on Biden after that debate performance. Remember, Biden was going to go well, he went on Stephanopoulos's show to show that he was capable of having a conversation and being semi coherent, and Stephanopoulos had decided that the time is up for this dude, and I'm not going to do anything. I'm not even going to give him a chance to show that. I'm going to drop bombs on this guy left and right. Never happened before. It only happens when you are expendable. It only happens when you're no longer necessary. Strategically, Biden was no longer valuable to the Democrats, and so they were attacking him. But now the deal is, we're going to treat you like this because you comply, because you went along with our plan, We're going to give you all sorts of adoration and praise here. Now, another thing that Biden says is that it was always a plan. He always viewed himself as a transitional president. Which what does that mean? To begin with a transitional president. It's a fascinating thing because you're elected for four years.
Speaker 1: So was he.
Speaker 2: Implying he knew he was only going to be on the ticket, that the original plan was going to be to replace him somewhere through that first term. Was he suggesting that the initial plan was to only run once and then to step out in twenty twenty four. And if so, when people were asking him about this in the months leading up to the beginning of the campaign as to whether or not he was going to be on the ticket, why did he say yes? He could have said no. I just again, this is all trying to rewrite history. This is all designed to save his narrative or to save his legacy, and to present us with a narrative that is is favorable to him, something that looks good on him, helps him to save face. This is all part of the grand deal that was made to get Biden to step down for Kamala to be to be put into the position. So those things aside, those things assigned at the end of this. At the end of this conversation, Biden says, I want to the most important thing is beating Trump, and by doing so, it is saving our democracy. Now you hear this a lot. I've criticized this. I think that this is patently absurd. I think this is silly and ridiculous. This whole narrative, to me, this is Trump Russian calloue two point zero. This is impeachment one, impeachment two. This is grasping at straws. This is coming up with the narrative that makes it sound like it's an existential crisis in this country if we elect Donald Trump, and that's what they are, that's what they're going with. So the strategy now, and you know this, the campaign is going to be presented like this. We can our choices. The first female president, the first black female president, the first Indian American president. Right, that's our choice. That's option one. She's the fun aunt and her vice presidential running mate is just one of the guys. He's one of the guys who can have a beer, shoot a shotgun, just at targets, of course, or maybe some hunting. This is a guy that wears camo hats and he's a fun dad as well. That's the first ticket, and then the other side, the other ticket. Some evil people on here. We've got people like Donald J. Trump, who's a threat to our democracy, our entire system of government, Our nation as we know it is going to crumble if this guy is elected. So that's your choice. What do you pick, America? Do you pick the dictator or do you pick the fun end Do you pick the JD Vance who is going to be worse than Trump in the future, As they've already told us, he's only thirty nine. This guy is going to be here, maybe in politics for another half century, and in fifty years, the United States of America as we know it can fall into a brutal dictatorship under the reign of Trump. First and then I guess jd Vance is the person that's supposed to be next. I'm not sure how they think this is going to go down, but that's how they're trying to frame this election, and a lot of idiots out there see it this way. Now, I'm okay. People can have different political opinions and viewpoints. I look, I'm a very understanding guy, very understanding here. We're conservative, not bidd. I was raised in a Union Democrat household. Our first, our first. The first person we hired, well, that's not true. One of the first people we hired was a self identified liberal Democrat. I mean, I go on and on here. I helped one of our staff members. She was the first time, first time to vote. She got a mail in ballot, an absentee ballot, I guess here in the state, and she had questions about it. I answered her questions, and she told me she voted for Biden. I told her that was crazy, but she asked me, I mean, she didn't know how to do it, and I told her, well, this is what you would do, right, And so I understand there are different political beliefs and priorities. What I don't understand is picking candidates for absolutely irrelevant reasons. For example, it's time for us to have a female president. Well, what does that mean? It was twenty twenty four of the appointed time, And why do we need a female president? I thought women could do everything men can do, So why is it different? Different women can do it better? Is that what you're implying? I think that they are. In fact, some of them outright say it. Or it's time to have a black woman or someone who's not an old white man. But yet she picked a vice presidential running mate who's an old white man. But this, this is how this, this is how this, these narratives are created, and then they they just they just blast it. They blast this message. Trump is a danger to our democracy, a danger to our democracy. We need to save our democracy. Well, here's my question for those that are saying this, tell me specifically, how electing Kamala Harris is going to save our democracy? What does that even mean? Or if you want to put it the other way, how does electing Trump destroy our democracy? What does it mean?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: See? This is the I guess, the beauty of being an inch deep and a mile wide. See, they don't expect you. They know that the people that they are messaging. Sending these messages to they do not look further than an inch deep. They are superficial. If you were only concerned about the candidate's race and color, it is superficial. Now I've been on record, and I stand by this, and I will I will meet those of you who think that that's highly important that to this point, it is a good thing that America has gotten to a point well where it would vote for where she this country would vote for someone who is of a certain whatever, a race or ethnicity that historically America probably wouldn't have in some parts of American history definitely wouldn't have. I think it's a step in the right direction that we have reached the point. I know it's the right direction where we've reached a point where those things don't matter. It's actually one of the core things I believe. We're all made in the image of Almighty God. Our difference, we actually have a whole lot more in common than we have differences. Of course, we have differences in personality and style and preferences and all those sorts of things, but we are all human beings. We happen to be different colors, different shades of different colors. We happen to be different different parts of the world, we happen to have different cultural practices, but those things are tiny when you compare them to the things that we have in common. Our desire for freedom and liberty, our desire to live a peaceful and prosperous life, our desire to live out the dreams that we have in our hearts, our priorities, and so forth. So I've got more to say about this, but getting close to the end of this segment, and I want to remind you that you might be you might have been thinking about an investment in gold for some time. You've heard Harvard Gold Group talked about here on this program, and you might be waiting for your sign to just reach out. I mean, there's no obligation to reach out, but gold's at an all time high. We've got all sorts of uncertainty. Maybe you just need to add gold to your portfolio regardless, but whatever the case, this is an opportunity to just begin that conversation. To reach out to Harvardgoldgroup dot com slash todd that's where you would go to fill out the form to have them send you the Investor's Guide. It's really quick and simple to get that, and you can begin the process of learning about investing in gold and silver precious metals. Whether you add a precious metals IRA or you participate in the direct delivery program, whatever the case, Harvard Gold Group is there to answer your questions, to tell you more about what that could look like, to explain some of the differences, to explain the programs that are available and how that might be able to help you. Harvardgoldgroup dot com slash Todd again, Harvard Gooldgroup dot com slash Todd. And by the way, promo code Todd will save you. We'll get you a two hundred and fifty dollars credit should you decide to move forward with an investment with Harvard Gold Group. Timeout is in order that my friends sit tight. You are listening here to America's home for conservative not bitter talk. I am your host, the one and only, the beloved Todd huff Back here in justice attention. Welcome back, my friends. So what does it really mean that's Kamala Harris that Tim Walls are going to save our democracy? I get what they're trying to do, right, what they're trying to do. They the Democrats, they the media, They the folks who are involved in these in the creation of these narratives. They are trying to create a scenario whereby whereby it sounds so serious that you don't have that you don't even want to ask the question. So it's it's kind of It's kind of like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater. You don't if someone yells fire, you don't say what type of fire. You don't say what caused the fire. You might ask those questions after you get out of the building, but in the moment of panic, you just get to the exit. And that is what they are doing. Here. They are yelling metaphorically here fire, They're yelling fire, and that they are quite literally. I mean, just think about this for a moment. They are quite literally saying the only the risk of electing Trump is that our democracy, our system of government. Look, I understand we don't have a pure democracy. I've talked about this until I'm blue in the face. I'm not going to do that today. I we have a constitutional republic, but we also we have the concept of self governance. So I'm not saying that there's no democratic principle here. But what I am saying is not a democracy, and that does matter tremendously. But that aside. They're trying to communicate this idea that Trump is going to cause the downfall of our system of government government, which and our entire civilization as we know it, it's going to come crumbling around us because of Donald J. Trump. Well, how how is that going to happen? Why? Well, Todd, he's not going to let people vote? Okay, which people are?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 2: He not going to let vote? You see? Now, now we can have a conversation. Okay, let's talk about that. What does that mean? Well, you saw what they did in Georgia and even give water to people who are standing in line to vote. Okay, Well why why are people I mean, are are we voting in the desert here. You can have water fountains, you can have you can have water stations. What you can't have is promotional bottles of water that people are handing out in the polling places. This is not something that is new. You can't, in fact, if you were to go to the polls here, at least in my state in Indiana, if I remember I ran, I ran for school board. Back in two thousands, I graduated and the next uh, you know what, I might have I think I actually ran the election. Now the election would have been early May, so probably two or three weeks before I graduated. I ran for school board. And I remember, I remember campaigning, and there are rules. You cannot campaign within number of feet. I don't remember the number of feet, and I want to say seventy five feet. It may not be that, I don't know, but you can't campaign within a certain distance of the entrance of a polling place. You can't do that. You can campaign wherever you want outside, do you know, within within that outside that perimeter. But the idea is, once you get inside there, you have as an American citizen, as someone going to the polls, you have the opportunity, without any you know, pressure, people yelling at you or whatever, you get to go over to the poles and cast your ballot. They can try to persuade you outside, but the idea is we're going to you know, once you step into here, it's just you and your vote. Whatever you know, there's not going to be any any circumstances that are that that could change whatever you know, you came in here to do. People can try to persuade you up until you get inside this perimeter. And so that's what that the law is about. It's not to say I do. There's so many things, so so so many things to me that that step that jump out about this if if you're worried about being thirsty, I could you not take a bottle of water? Is there no water fountain? Are there no other alternatives that people can think of besides handing out water bottles with the name of a candidate on them. I mean, it's it's it's just it's just it's crazy. And the idea is, again, you don't want to give something to someone of value. You don't want people And they're saying, hey, you want some water. If you vote, you know you're going to vote for you know, candidate X y Z. Well here you go. If you're not, I'm not going to give this to you. Right, There's a lot of things that are like that that they're trying trying to prevent. But what they're not trying to do is to let people die of thirst. That is just not in reality what is going on. They're trying to prevent some of these other shenanigans. And there's certainly other things they can do, and people can get drinks of water inside of you know, in lines at polling places. But see, that's what sticks. That's why they do this, and people people don't ask the questions. People don't say, well, why do they do this, or what is the specific rule or what is the desired outcome? Why do they why do they have this law. It's not designed to keep people from showing up to vote. I mean, it just isn't. It's designed to do some of the things that I referenced here. It's just designed to protect against some of that, some of the shenanigans, which we know there's a lot of shenanigans that happen. Another thing that happens if there are people on voter rolls that haven't voted for some time. It is absolutely in the interest of the state to clean those records. Not with the intention of trying to keep someone who hasn't voted in some time from voting again. That is not the purpose of that. The purpose of that is to prevent people. I've gone through this so much, I feel I feel like, I really, I really do feel like I'm blue in the face sometimes I know you get it, But there are simple answers to a lot of these things. You want clean voter rolls, because what you don't want are every time there's a name that's registered. It is basically like giving someone a key to the voting booth. Right. And that's fine if you are a legitimate person who's qualified to vote, meaning legitimate like an a legitimate American citizen, for example, and you are registered, you should have your key metaphorical key to the polling place. But if we just have a bunch of keys floating around out there and the other people can use, especially in states that don't require voter ID, then how is that a good thing? Can you not see how that could open up the opportunity for fraud? Can you not see that if you were a business owner, if your business was if if you only got paid. Let's say you have a business and you you have been contracted by the city or the polling precinct to tabulate votes, and you only got paid if you got it one hundred percent, right, or maybe whatever. Maybe there's a slight room for air, you know, it's tiny room for air, and zero point one percent or something or point zero five. I don't know whatever it is. There's tiny tolerance for things that that can happen with, you know, a machine not counting something or whatnot, not a delivered attempt to steal an election, but just there's malfunctions, right, we've all In fact, my soundboard between between breaks was was freezing up, so I had to reset the soundboard. There's sometimes things just happen. It's we're can find now. So there's certainly there's certainly things that we need to do to secure the vote. And if you were only getting paid, if it was virtually one correct, you would not want a bunch of extra metaphorical keys floating around there out there for people who weren't correct, who weren't legally allowed to vote, to be able to be to be given a key. Now, maybe they still have to get past security, but they got step one. They've got the key. Maybe there's security cameras to where you can identify this person, but they still have the key. You don't want keys floating around there. No one's trying to stop anybody from voting. I suppose there's some knuckleheads out there that try to, but it is not the intent of the Democrat or the Republican Party of people like me to keep people from voting, well, to keep legal voters from voting. It's my intention to keep people who shouldn't be voting out of the polling place. But tell me how electing Trump harms our democracy and how Kamala is going to save it. I gonna get into that, continue that after the break of my friends. But are you tired of dry skin, irritated skin? Are you tired of big woke corporations? I know that I am. Those woke corporations are detrimental to this country, to our liberty and our freedom, one of the seven pillars of propaganda. In fact, Well, this year, my friends, you can support small, unwoke brands and businesses like ofp Farms. Ofp Farms is a family owned god fearing goat farm that crafts all natural, small batch bath and body products and world famous gift sets. These are the folks that have a series of Maga gift sets that are nice that have one of them. The newest one has the infamous the the iconic picture of Trump after he was nearly assassinated, when he was raising his hand and pumping his fist and the crowd was chanting USA. So they have these gifts sets. They're very well put together, high quality products. I use the soap visit ofpfarms dot com. You can use my name Todd. You'll say fifteen percent off, and in the process you can support American made brands that are patriotic, they're not woke, and you can feel the difference in the real quality, in the quality of the products, all natural products versus products that have chemicals in them that I cannot even pronounce. Ofpfarms dot Com promo code Tod saves you fifteen percent timeouts in order. When we get back a few concluding thoughts, questions about this silly narrative of saving our democracy. We'll get to that in a minute. My friends, sit tight, be back in a few Welcome back, my friend. You know we're talking here about this stupid, silly narrative of saving our democracy. That's why Biden said he's not running in twenty twenty four. The most important thing Biden says is that we defeat Trump and that we save our democracy. And I'm one, call me, call me a stickler for details, but I need someone to explain to me how electing Kamala Harris is saving our democracy, and how not electing Trump is saving our democracy. I think what they mean is Trump's going to take away the right to vote from people. I think what they mean is Trump is going to establish himself as a king and a dictator, Which how crazy is this? Do they look? He's been president before he left office. Now they say he tried to stay, but that's not accurate. No, I mean he taught the election result, but that is distinctively different from him barricading himself into the White House and saying I am now king of this country and everyone else just saying, okay, I guess we have a king. Now. That's not what happened. That wasn't remotely close to what happened. But this is the narrative. This is how they piece these things together to create a narrative that people who either don't want to think for themselves, or who can't think for themselves, or who are just susceptible to I guess stupid narratives. The same people who fell for the Trump Russian collusion nonsense back in twenty sixteen. That's what's going on here. So just some concluding thoughts on that, my friends. But before I get into that you've asked in, My Pillow has listened. They have decided to bring you the most requested offer that they ever get, and that is the Queen Size Premium My Pillow. They want people want a special on that. This is a product that's kind of the core product of my pillow, and they've provided that. You can get the Queen Science Premium My Pillow for only nineteen dollars and ninety eight cents. This pillow is made with patented adjustable fill. It adjusts to your exact individual needs regardless of how you sleep at night. I use the product. As I've said, I got a big head, I got some broad shoulders, and if I'm sleeping on my side, my neck gets out of whack and I will readjust my pillow. It will hold it firm my head, my big old head firmly in place, and so it's a comfortable sleep. If I sleep on my back, which I do from time to time, I adjust my pillow. This pillow allows you to do that. Also, my pillow has the two point zero cooling technology, which I also like. They've got other specials as well, things like towels, things like dog beds, which is a product we have here sheets quality products my friend made by patriotic company Mike Lindell. And we were up in his neighborhood. I didn't you know, I had intended on some point visiting and meeting with him, but I did not. He wasn't far from where we were, I think within thirty minutes or so this past weekend in Minnesota. But you can go to my pillow dot com slash Todd you can shop these variety of specials my pillow slippers. My wife loves the my pillow slippers. My pillow dot com slash Todd promo code Todd will get you these discounts, including the nineteen ninety eight special on the premium at queen size my pillow that is, by the way, the lowest it's ever been. My pillow dot Com slash Todd promo code Todd. So ask the people if you are, if you are meeting with people, know people who are voting for Kamala, and I mean ask them. I've gone through this before. If you're you're in these discussions, you know you got to be in the right mindset. You can't come in you can't be hot. You can't come in hot and say, hey, you know have questions that come off a little bit antagonistic, but if you can get into the right mindset, like I just want to genuinely understand, why are you voting for Kamala Harris? And if they say she's the fun ant, and if they say Tim Walls is the thun Dad, you know, ask them why does that matter? Why does that matter? Well, you know, this election is about the survival of our nation. It's about our very democracy. You don't even have to get into the discussion about democracy and republic. You can leave that be. You can just say, explain to me how a vote for Trump is a vote to destroy our democracy and how is a vote for Kamala a vote to save our democracy. They're not going to know. They're just not going to know. They might say something about Trump taking away people's rights to vote. I would ask them, why didn't he do that in twenty twenty sixteen before the twenty twenty election. If he was worried about losing that that election, why didn't he stop it? Then I would also ask if they're worried about Trump becoming a dictator, why didn't he do that in twenty twenty? They will probably say he tried to do that, and you will say, so, you're telling me he had to be removed by force on January twentieth, when Biden took office. Of course that wasn't the case. It's just they've heard this stuff so much. They've heard this stuff so much, and they take their cues, They take their visual cues, you know, how the media is behaving, how this narrative is shaping up, how dramatic the dramacrats can be. They take those cues and they I mean, people just don't I don't know if they don't think about it. I don't know if they're apathetic. I don't know, if they're just disinterested altogether, if they just say, hey, i don't want to think about politics at all. I'm just gonna have the media tell me what to think. I think it varies obviously by person, but the bottom line is there's no answers to these questions. They don't have them. Now is that enough to get them to rethink their ways? I mean, maybe a couple, I don't know, we just need a few. But none of this makes sense, my friends, I gotta go. Music's telling me it's time to rap up. Have a great day. SDG