Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let your tako one on one one w jrr your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: Hey, we wanted to plant this little seed in the old memory bank there. Remember to vote each morning this week on the JR Facebook page. When you say it, we play it goes up each morning. Right around seven twenty is when that goes up for your voting. It's open until nine am. Why are we uh bringing this up? What the prize is pretty darn good this week.
Speaker 3: Yep, Big Jarr show coming ACDC. So again we'll remind you close to seven twenty for you say we play it, We'll remind you get your vote in once it goes up JR Facebook.
Speaker 2: Everyone who votes each morning eligible to win the pair of tickets each morning so you can.
Speaker 3: Be at ACDC.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh. We talked about this a few months ago and there was red or orange flags, I guess in their case, popping up all over the place with problems on the business side of things for Hooters. Friday, around midday, Bloomberg broke the news that they are currently Hooters of America is currently quote working with creditors on a plan to restructure the business through bankruptcy in the coming months. A law firm is currently writing up the filing, but it was also added by f folks asked not to be identified that this is not final if the plan gets put into action, but the process is probably set to begin in the next few months.
Speaker 4: So it's a hey, let's file for bankruptcy, get our ass together, or just bail.
Speaker 2: That's where the question mark is now. Hooters is saying let's restructure and try to move forward. Good. I hope they do. Some of the pieces I've read seem to think that might be difficult. So will no I guess in the coming months whether or not Hooters will continue forward in some new way shape or form, leaner and meaner, or disappear in the pop culture, you know.
Speaker 3: Maybe just you know, restructure with Hey, the orange shorts are a little bit eighties nineties, why don't we go ahead and just put pasties on and get to get to slinging wingings. You know, it's like the only fans of restaurants as they call them in the sales world.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, just take a full leap and full on adult entertainment slash chicken wings. Yeah, I suppose that could be. Uh, you know, they've tried that with donuts. We discussed that before. Yeah, that really could It actually worked. They had topless donuts on OBT for years. Well, we're I mean, prior to us being in existence. I think, I don't know, man. I was thinking about how difficult it must be if you were responsible for running a Hooters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when's the last time you went to a Hooters?
Speaker 2: Think about how difficult it would be to run one, To recruit a staff and keep a staff, just on the serving side of things. Impossible.
Speaker 3: When I go there and and do like, you know, different bikini contests or this or that, any different radio stuff, I just get the kind of a glimpse of the back area where the girls have to go, and they have their little pep talk and they're like, okay, so and says out so and says out so and says that all you need and it's and it's it's just a female thing. But all you need is you know, all you need is to bleed and and all of a sudden you gotta so, you know, I'm just saying, chick stuff happens and therefore, I am.
Speaker 2: I kind of was thinking more along the lines of with some of those might be able to make a lot more money and put up with a lot less grief and not about like Greece doing other things. I wasn't going to bring the whole we know, thank you for that though, talk though, no problem. No. But I use on a Monday morning at the.
Speaker 3: Lunn in Castlebury, I'd be near the office and they also, you know, every now, and I'd be like, oh, dude, you don't have to change like that, you right here. But yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: And then if you get one of them, one of them cooks out, because those dudes are busting their asses back there.
Speaker 2: Police in Beverly, Massachusetts, just outside Boston are asking for the public's help and finding a man accused of mistaking a local barroom for a restroom. I think this is just a lazy son of a bitch, is what we have here.
Speaker 3: Uh, he just didn't want to get up from the barstool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get a picture of him that they don't have the actual video of the incident, but they do have a still photo of them that they've been circulating around up there asking anybody they to know who this guy is.
Speaker 3: Dude, two stories come to mind right out of the gate. Remember this story about buddy of ours starts with the je Okay, yeah, I know, I'm talking. I went to New Orleans with him and Delta Dave. Okay, oh yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this dude like he likes to party. Okay, not that we don't hat and yeah, we like to have a good time.
Speaker 2: He liked to party. The point where we were in Marty Gras.
Speaker 3: We flew down for Marty Graw for about I think it was twenty three hour trip.
Speaker 2: Just fly in with a beer company.
Speaker 3: Hang out, have great food, you turn around and leave and then go back to the well. He got so hammered and he needed to use the bathroom. And him and Delta Dave and I are sitting in a pizzeria and you know how pizzeria has had the bubble glass. It's kind of like, uh, it goes out and then round it so you can look at all the different pizzas.
Speaker 2: The display case. Shit.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh of a sudden, I look over.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of gonna hold man that Marty girls wild.
Speaker 1: I go, oh my god, he's peeing on the display case.
Speaker 3: Dave looks at him because hey, social stop and you could just see right through the eyes right to the back of the skull and he almost swung it, David, and I was like, you don't really want to do that. And then we just kind of, you know, walked out. He didn't even get in trouble. I couldn't. I mean, I know there's mayhem going on there, but.
Speaker 2: Those days. Man. Finally, we have, unfortunately a tar Win Award to throw out on this early Monday morning and some visuals on Facebook if you.
Speaker 3: Care before you get there pat at two two five two six the text on somebody just reminded me of something just started building that Hooters in the villages and then they said, don't know if the uh topless would be a good idea there.
Speaker 2: But a Russian tourist who had to have the perfect selfie is no longer with us. That would be Olga Permanova. She was traveling in Sri Lanka's iconic Podai Miniki rail line when the incident occurred. This is one of these deals where she went to the rear car of the train where there's a little you know, porch on the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a smoke or something.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: She wanted to take some selfies of her leaning off the side of the trail. She did catch a few lovely shots when she caught a wall, caught a rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I don't want to go into the story that I have. It's very similar to that I've told it before. Everybody's texting about the village is what are they gonna do? What are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: It all?
Speaker 3: It all work out, man, It's just like a current basket of curly fries and some wings. I know you got the calling out and going through your head.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, it's it's Tabitha, It's I don't think you want me in there. I'm so bloated, Mike, orange shorts don't fit.
Speaker 3: I like
Speaker 1: My god, Lynchin Taco on demand, Tell loady, I heartwait you at