Speaker 1: Sordage. You have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought to you by jrr's Rock the Bank cash giveaways. They just started back up yesterday. Taco.
Speaker 2: Yes, nine oh five ish is when the first of thirteen goes out. This is thirteen every weekday. You get those keywords and go to our website WJRR dot com and term right there.
Speaker 1: And we encourage you to do this. It's completely random. Someone has picked each time twenty thousand dollars. Why not you? Why not you? I'm with you on that. Think what you can do with a thousand bucks right now? Who just fell out of the skies it into your bank account.
Speaker 2: The last time that we ran one of these cash contests, bunch of JR listeners that won.
Speaker 1: So let's do it again. Are you familiar with the European Academy of Neurology.
Speaker 2: No, can't say, by some study in the head and you know, like the psyche.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm not familiar with this particular organization either, but it sounds very official, probably because in the US. They dropped some heavy information yesterday which, if accurate, if accurate, affects every man, woman, and child on planet Earth. What is it? They claim that over a twenty year research study they have just published the results of their finding is that if you experience frequent nightmares, you will triple your risk of early death and accelerate the aging aging process.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine because you're having nightmares, then it's gonna mess with your heart in the form of possible heart attack.
Speaker 1: And thus the anxiety produced also can accelerate the aging. I guess that's kind of what they're saying here.
Speaker 2: I'm not even part of the neurologis whatever a group and European Academy of Neology talker.
Speaker 1: These are very very highly educated folks, and.
Speaker 2: I just told you the exact same thing they did without a big title like that.
Speaker 1: Mine's just some still cause disc jockeys even know technically we haven't spun a disc.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: I don't think I own a disc. I'm sure somebody waking up right now that woke up to a nightmare early this morning schooling. Would you shut up? Yes, come on, stop with this. I haven't even had my coffee yet Yeah, and you're already killing me. I've made gotten in the.
Speaker 2: Car for the treacher is forty five minute ride the hell ride to work.
Speaker 1: And here's lynch. I am just sharing the findings of the European Academy of Neurology here. I don't share it. I'm the vessel. I am not. I can't even remember the last time I had a nightmare, a real nightmare. I don't want to, to be honest. Do you remember what your last nightmare involved? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it always does. We talked about this about two weeks ago. It always involved working at a restaurant and being in the weeds.
Speaker 1: But that's not really a nightmare. A night yet it is? Isn't a nightmare? More something where like you're you know, you're you've just been chucked off a cliff or something. You wake up just before you know.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't are usually I just put those out of my head. I move, honestly, Thank god, I was sleeping, all right.
Speaker 1: What about you again, I'd be hard pressed to even remember the last time I had I have weird dreams, yes, I think most of us have that, but hardcore nightmares not really? All right, I think we got him ready for his entrance music. Fload of man, fload to man's floating up. Man got to be a floating man. He's got to be a flooding event, all right. Davenport rep is that Davenport. I do not know if this guy's a balloonist or not. Taco Okay, forty four year old man in Davenport arrested for breaking into a vacant house because.
Speaker 2: I know over the weekend we had a balloonist go down with eight people in there that died.
Speaker 1: Remember that was that local? No. I was pointing it out to you yesterday. I was going to say that was local. I don't know how, where where did that happen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just happened to see a balloonist on fire.
Speaker 1: A second, the actual balloonist was on fire. Yeah, all eight people on the balloon were on fire. Do they have you being a balloonist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have fire extinguishers on there. Well, do you have parachutes pants? But that was a miamc Yeah, oh, labor to you.
Speaker 1: The only reason balloons even come up is because you know a lot of them launched from the Davenport area. If you're new to the area. That's that's one of the things that that in vacation all.
Speaker 2: Homes, yeah, definitely, and which some of them are party homes for like high schoolers in college.
Speaker 1: People got the heads.
Speaker 2: Up there, oh I could rent this massive mansion not mansion, but you know, like nice five bedroom whatever.
Speaker 1: And they're a rager and ruin it, which is kind of where the whole vacation and vacant home thing comes in and the Davenport tie in with Florida Man. So, the forty four year old dude broke into one of these vacant houses and had apparently been hanging out there for a few days. Some neighbors noticed the activity. They knew the homeowners and reached say, hey, you get someone in the house right now. They're like, no, nobody should be there, so like, could you call the kids? So the cops went over and they found the dude in there, and sure enough, he was making some food and drawing a bath for himself, and the cops were like, is this your He's like, no, no, I've been here for a few days. I got in a big fight with my wife, and I don't want to go home.
Speaker 2: No, I want to sit here and eat and have a nice bath. Officer, could you give me some.
Speaker 1: Time hiding out from his wife who we had an argument with. Does this man come on, dude.
Speaker 2: Not up, sir? Did you ever think about it? I don't know, renting a hotel. Now, I'm just gonna go free load in these people's house. Yeah, that's why I knew about the balloons because I used to jive out to Davenport to sling some vacation club rentals, which part of my portfolio rent was those big homes out there.
Speaker 1: I would have been renting them to high school kids all the time. You miss missed out on that that phase, missed out on that business opportunity.
Speaker 2: It was just I should have been. I should have been on my A game when I was in college or high school slash college. Oh, I'd love to have a rage out here and then you know what, we stay because you rented, Just get out, you know quick.
Speaker 1: The next day. Finally there's this and.
Speaker 2: I see the balloons come up over the horizon. The balloonist, that's it. That's how I'm a balloonist.
Speaker 1: I would never get on one of those things, dude, that helicopters. Uh uh No, I think I've been in a balloon.
Speaker 2: Not anymore though, man, with my fear of heights as of late escalating.
Speaker 1: Hell, no, I won't go. The closest I came was the the blimp. The blimp, which I thought was cool. I like that. We went up on the Blockbuster blimp. Yes, that's when you got the unlimited lifetime free rental card. It never it was supposed to have expired after a year or something or two years.
Speaker 2: It was one to five years of free rentals from Blockbuster one one a week.
Speaker 1: Mine is only take that thing into the one and out and bend, yeah, and see if it's still worked.
Speaker 2: Last time we were talking about it, I mentioned it, and uh, I still have that card somewhere because pat I went and did a show on the Blockbuster blimp.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know how well twenty years ago? Yeah, you want to know how long ago that was? They flew us over what is now the four seventeen slash four twenty nine that was being built at the time. Are you serious. I just remember looking going as the Beltway was being constructed around the city, not even near near its current completion status totally. It's just when that was getting started. Good memory.
Speaker 2: I'll mention that to my life and kids when we're having those boring road trips.
Speaker 1: You know, we're not boring road trip. I didn't mean it's.
Speaker 2: Going out like that, but you know, when you're kind of playing the sign game or the looking for you know, the ABC, you know.
Speaker 1: The alphabet game. Right. We also dive bomb that guy who was fishing on the lake outside of what was then what was the stadium called then it was It wasn't Camping World State. It was probably just a citrus boil. Yeah. Remember, let's go down and say high to that dude. Yeah. Hey, and they're doing that. Meanwhile, I'm going so much better knocking down that lake. Speaking of nostalgia, they're gonna reboot Fear Factor again. Stop like that again. Is it gonna be hosted by Rogan? No, no, no, Johnny Knoxville. They're gonna try this on Fox with Johnny Knoxville's go.
Speaker 2: I could see it working with Knoxville maybe for a few Curiosity episodes, but one season that's done. I'm glad that Roganrogan and stupid of that now because you don't need that.
Speaker 1: With this podcast. All that stuff he's got, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: He is such a he's got so much cool stuff going on. That's like fear factors. You were the inventor and it was cool back then. Remember he used to do that at bars, Hit some girl topless, eat cat food. Allegedly that might have worked here and we didn't know.
Speaker 1: The man of the iHeartRadio app. Try