Speaker 1: My name is Sandy. This is my beautiful, talented, yet somewhat a cerbic wife who has an annoying tendency to be correct. Her name is Trisha. Hi, everybody, let's do the people's business. Trisha, all right, we're here to conduct the people's business. Celebrating a birthday today, by the way. One of my favorite actors Paul Giamatti. Oh, he's great, love Paul Giamatti. He's fifty eight years old today. You know him from Sideways, Cinderellaman, The Amazing Spider Man two straight out of Compton, and he also played a great characterist Chuck Rhodes on the Showtime show Billions, which is really good. They kind of lost me towards the end, but the first I don't know, four or five seasons of it great. Yeah, they kept me there for a while. I like Paul Giamatti because he's a great actor and he doesn't look like a Hollywood actor. He looks like a regular human being that can act, you know what I mean. He's not a pretty boy, right, you know, so I appreciate that he's fifty eight years old today. I always size myself up with other people like he's a couple of years older than I am. It's like, boy, he's done a lot better than I have, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really a lot more successful, different path than you did.
Speaker 1: He certainly did, Trisa, what's first thing made you laugh today?
Speaker 2: Sadly? I do my best proofreading after I hit sends.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a fact?
Speaker 2: Man? It's a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like the misspelled words and the miss missed grammar. It's like it hides and then when you hit the send button, it jumps off the page.
Speaker 1: It happens all the time. Like I was uploading the podcast version of the show, and one of the titles of the episode is was Sandy's e bike comment wildly inappropriate? It was Now, I know that inappropriate has two PE's, but I forgot one. I didn't realize it till.
Speaker 2: After I appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize it until after I hit upload, ye, and then I saw it that I had to go back in and I had to change. But that is one thing I have improved on over the years, reading proof reading and my just grammar and spelling. It's just taken more importance. I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry that I judge you, not you.
Speaker 3: I judge people if they have bad grammar and bad spelling and stuff that they put out for the whole world to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you. Coming up on the show today and just a little bit, we got the award winning Sandy Show Week in Review. Later in the show, actually just before our daily audio file, much much later on the show, we will do the one vote MVP. All right, we take the very first person to text us at seven three, seven threes or a one ninety six hundred, whoever they choose to be the MVP of the week. They are awarded. Tricia's but is one of the last three weeks. Maybe today it will be my day. Forget the glory.
Speaker 2: You won last week, didn't you.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I thought you did.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't won yet. You've won all three weeks that since we started it. Oh, Tricia's got the story we love coming up next, Tricia's got the story we love in just a moment moment. She's got details on Lady Wilson's wedding that is coming up. This made me feel good as dad, Tricia. There was a Father's Day poll that came out. Seventy percent of people who grew up with a dad, said their dad is one of the greatest mentors in their life.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good, that's nice.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping, I really am. I try hard to be a mentor.
Speaker 2: I think you do a good job. I think she would agree with that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask her when she gets home tonight, would you be.
Speaker 3: Would you be worried if we asked her to rate the two of us as to who's her favorite?
Speaker 2: No, you think you'd win?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it would be me.
Speaker 1: That's a really difficult position to put her in.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not going to ask.
Speaker 3: Down studio, all right. Sandy's Booty Boo Landy Wilson. She got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Duck Hodges back in February. Do I don't know, but I want to look it up and see what Duck looks like. They've been dating for a while, and ever since she's gotten engaged, everybody's doing to her what they always do, NonStop questions about the wedding. When's the wedding, What are you gonna do for the wedding? What's your dress gonna look like? It's only natural because everyone's interested in her. I would say she's basically the queen of country right now, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of thing she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Finally, somebody she revealed some information. Somebody was hounding her about her wedding. She said there will be no country music at her wedding.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. She lives that life. She does. He wants to get away from him.
Speaker 3: Yes, she said, they're going the jazz route. They're gonna hire a couple of jazz bands for the big day.
Speaker 1: I like it. By the way, that's Devlin Hodges. Yeah, Duck. I'm looking up Duck. It might be his nickname.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure it is, and I love it.
Speaker 1: Duck Codge is Laney Wilson. I don't know who he is. Lea Oh, Okay, Devlin Duck High his will names Devlin. They call him Duck. Former NFL player, played football in college at Samford. Okay, so there you go. He got himself a booty.
Speaker 2: He got himself a rich girl too.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. Good for you, man, Good for you. Hope you stay married and hope you live a happy life. But just know this that once you get married, you don't know anything anymore. Okay, you're an idiot, and when you drive, you got your little helper. Your little helper when you're driving helpful. Ye, when you're married and you're driving and you get this little helper tells you how to drive and seat.
Speaker 2: Right next one of the marriage perks.
Speaker 1: It really is a perk. So no country music at Laney's where I get that?
Speaker 2: I mean, not even at the reception.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: People who don't like country music even have the cotton eyed oh with their reception, don't you think I think it's a little surprising.
Speaker 1: Did we have the cotton Nite je We did.
Speaker 3: That's when my family got out on the dr he talking about did we have the cotton Nite Joe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when the cowboy hats hit the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of fun. It was a mixed our families couldn't be a whole lot more different. Yeah right, Trisa, very country family. My family, not.
Speaker 2: Not country, not country. It was a fun wedding.
Speaker 1: That was That is the story. We love stick around more coming up the award winning Sandy Show Weekend Review coming up in just a second. Trisia's something that's been kind of all over my feed and in my news and stuff, and I can't believe he hadn't brought up is that McDonald's is bringing back the snack wrap.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't like them unless they're talking about the quarter powder with cheese French fries.
Speaker 2: I mean, i'd interested.
Speaker 3: I did see that they're bringing in a s'mores mcflurry, Oh, which means you'll be able to get it maybe once every five times you go through their through since their mcflurry machine is always broken.
Speaker 2: But right, not mad at a s'mores mcflurry.
Speaker 1: I also said someone else was getting into the chicken game, and I can't remember who. Somebody I can't remember.
Speaker 3: A pizza company Talkbaby talked Taco Bell and apparently they're pretty good too, I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, friends, here we go, all the week's highlights wrapped up in the award winning Sandy Show Week in Review.
Speaker 3: Keep smiling in those graduation photos, because it ain't nothing going to be funny in a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. File out. Some species of male spiders tie the females up before mating. Yeah, so the females don't eat them afterwards.
Speaker 3: Oh freaky your vase one of my all time most favorite comedians. He got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday, and this is how he explained how he deals with his haters.
Speaker 2: He doesn't, He does not deal with them at all. He says, you know, you have to polarize.
Speaker 3: You need to know that if you're doing anything of any worth, as many people hate you as love you. And then he said, but the ones that hate you should not affect you at all. It's the ones that love you that buy your house. So I'd like to thank those people.
Speaker 1: Tricia, what is the oldest article of clothing you own and still wear on the regular?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: I thought for sure it was going to be a pair of comfy pants, because I pretty much live in those. But Sandy, it's my white dress with the blue stripes.
Speaker 2: The pockets in the front, with the pockets in.
Speaker 3: The front, the sleeveless short dress that I wore right after we got married.
Speaker 2: What seventeen years ago?
Speaker 3: I wore it in my DMV photo when I went to get my new driver's license with my new last name, and then when I had to get it renewed again.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Three years ago, I wore the exact same dress on purpose from myn XDMV.
Speaker 1: Full but the photo wasn't as good.
Speaker 3: No, because I Owen isn't as young looking as you were.
Speaker 1: Older.
Speaker 2: No, it's older.
Speaker 1: There were just hot lips hula han yep. Yeah. She died on Friday. She was eighty ten years famous record.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. I'm not going anywhere with you, Frank. This is the end of the line for us from now on.
Speaker 3: I'm number one, mate, Margret, hold a hand and believe me, soldier, I des are better than you.
Speaker 1: Loretta Sweat was eighty seven years old.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of my famous dinosaur's joke. How come you can't hear terodoctyls pe right because the pa is silent. I think, be the best part of some Wednesday, or be the black liquorice of their day.
Speaker 2: Don't just be in the middle. Wish you watchy.
Speaker 1: On Saturday afternoon, our daughter walked in and said, Mom needs your credit card number. Guys, we're getting concert tickets. I'm like, okay, here you go. I'm not gonna win what I guess quit and say no, you can't go or but they're getting going, and I'm like, this just came out of the Blue, but they're going to Sorry we can't play the song on the podcast, but it's Benson Boone. They're in a flight from Turkey to Mexico. That's a long flight. That is a long flight, long fright. A thirty five year old woman suffered a stroke and was saved thanks to quick action by a onboard doctor. That is the award winning Sandy Show Weekend Review stick Around. We've got more coming up.