Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know shrink like that.
Speaker 2: I picked this one out of I was like, I haven't want this one in a while. Let me go place where I was like, yo, do like this with the collar verse. I was like, Yo, that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I settle on extra large.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be You're gonna be wearing mediums and no time. Better do it around me.
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, this is a medium and it feels like a large. I think it has to do with the favorite.
Speaker 1: I told you. I was like, yeah, I'm like it's gonna work.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna work, you know.
Speaker 3: I told him. I was like, hey, give me a large right quick, because.
Speaker 4: That Texas large is like a California two X.
Speaker 1: I guess it must be you feel me something? Yeah, how's everybody doing? What's up? It's cool? Is that a Tahitian treat?
Speaker 5: Nigga?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 5: Yo? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I bought it. I bought it earlier. I was like, hey, I ain't had this, and I was like, I had this in ten years the next after tomorrow. That's the funny thing about it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that thing got like a thousand pounds of sugar in it.
Speaker 3: Like I drink I drink soda at least once a month now as I used to drink it all the time.
Speaker 4: So that's the whole one tehsion treat. Oh well, I seen the two leaders tas the treat. It was like a buck twenty and then they had like a water right next to it. But like two ninety nine. I was like, you're trying to kill us.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I was like, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta go to the You gotta go to the good liquor stores like country corner guy, the country corners, Like, uh, I mean, what's the other It's beautiful. You gotta get it from there. Smoke shops went to eat the tree for a buck twenty nine, I can get a two litter for twenty more cent down the street.
Speaker 1: Smoke shop everything bro Like, you get through the smoke shop, bro Like, they got what you need. You need backwards you need uh loose leaves, you need grabber leaves. What you need? You know what I'm saying. You got all that. They got cigarettes, they got a little vake pins, they got little trays and ship for your rolling ship. They got little torches and ship. They got all the snacks. You feel me, you find all the little uh, all the little foreign snacks and ship at the little smoke shops and ship. Now you feel me. I'll be going in there. You feel me right next to the rap snacks?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 1: They got you feel me? The little y'all I mean with the little ship on the little on the skittles packed, and you feel me. And I'm like, ooh, you feel me? Google ai, what does this set? What flavor skittle is this? I need to know.
Speaker 4: It's just a mystery. But I went to a smoke y'all.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Dudes like, yo, man, I saw port Yall sandwiches for for six, then you can get a meal with a drinke.
Speaker 5: Right here.
Speaker 4: He he had that, He had all the cigarette he had jerseys like you want to? This is step first jersey right here, that's a seventy five. I said, oh that's not real. All right, let's go over here. He was like port Yall sanwiches.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I got bob me.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, you got boy me? What excuse me?
Speaker 5: He was like, yeah, I'm so sal this all the time.
Speaker 4: Get this ship and there go, man, you want to. I got some mushroom gum to.
Speaker 5: Some of that ship. That's mushroom gum.
Speaker 6: Yeah, crazy like y'all. But he had a whole little cooking thing without. I said, Yo, all right man, you got it. Man, I'm trying to get my I d thought.
Speaker 5: In the back.
Speaker 4: Many yo, mean but little saying, little tea saying, but you'll say my body, I get some chips with it. I was like, Bro, I gotta go bro.
Speaker 5: Sorry cold.
Speaker 1: Plus, I sold that little bitch, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up, tip. I shoot my shots like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the floating, that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up, tip. I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the floating, that's.
Speaker 5: The bottom line.
Speaker 1: And on the number one contend there in this bitch, still little bit, this bitch trying to stretch some different ress. I'm always on some different ship ideals. Me o, dell, real flow. I'm just switching with If everybody gotta price nigga that you should get a grip four fifteens.
Speaker 5: In the trunk.
Speaker 1: I make it swung, nigga. If I'm not the best in the world, I see them Paul Niggas he the best. You gotta beat the best, just would come with it. Lie, she's still foreals, just like when Trump did it. I told that little bit, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she's gonna swallow mind. Keep one up time I shoot my shot, just like it's kind of by If I say, put it on the float, then that's the bottom line. Yeah, you have a gorilla press a pack and double back on the back end west side connected cash money is like a Mac ten. What's going down? What's going down? What's going down? Oh?
Speaker 7: Hello, hello, I feel good.
Speaker 1: I feel great, feel great? Feel good? How are you.
Speaker 3: People? Time to go to work?
Speaker 1: I guess so, man, somebody get that screenshot of it. When I'm just like froze, I feel like my skin A man. I don't know my internet is doing what it's doing right now. I'm trying to get it to act right. I'm gonna keep trying some things. Anyways, Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that, cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people and workers. We present to you another edition of the Public Enemies podcast. This is episode three sixty six of the Best Things Since Wrestling. I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham. I hope everybody's weekend was great. Hope everybody's week was great, and I hope your weekend is even better. I am joined by and esteemed and esteemed group of individuals. I don't know what this. Yeah, I think my camera's flipped anyways, So.
Speaker 3: Gizl's here. How you doing.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: You know, alive, chilling, alive and chilling?
Speaker 1: Man, that's all anything new.
Speaker 4: My birthday is in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Excited.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I'm ready to I know we got something going on. You know what I mean, I'm ready for that. You know what I'm saying, Just getting know what I'm saying. You get about thirty week, get my age. What I'm saying, you just have you. I'm saying, get a little help with some rent and then you know what I mean, somebody take you, get some leave.
Speaker 5: Oh man, cool? Sound good to me? You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Where we going? You go wherever you want, Like, man, I gotta work in the morning. My Texas Roadhouse over there you can get you get ribs in a steak.
Speaker 2: And chilly all I want, all they want like little three pass correct to you say priced.
Speaker 1: You gotta go with the for show. Texas Roadhouse is always going to be the for show. You know what I'm saying. Don't be experimenting, trying new ship, trying.
Speaker 5: New things like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like being disappointed on my day. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I want to go with what's right. You know me, But I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Anyways, Anyways, Ben, what's going on? How you feeling?
Speaker 5: How you doing great?
Speaker 2: Super Man? We're helping up now, bigga. We're helping old people across the street. We stopping for squirrels. Yeah, we're doing all that, bro, good deeds.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 1: Didn't chance to wrapper pull some lady out of a burning car? What was that, vic Mensa?
Speaker 5: I'm like, probably chanced to rap it do something. I was h You're still a cheata though.
Speaker 4: That's all they said, Like damn, Like man, he.
Speaker 2: Was like, man, it's not really heating if I just heat dancing on me like that. I was like, I was like, yo, nigga, we got to see the dance first. Then nigga started dancing. I was like, yeah, you cook.
Speaker 3: Unless you unless you get called a cold Play concert ding.
Speaker 5: Screw that.
Speaker 2: Nigga ducked down like we could, like we didn't see him all like bro with the HR lady.
Speaker 1: Too crazy, that's crazy, Gresh, what's going on? How you feeling?
Speaker 3: How are you outside the CEO? I'm doing good? Unlike that ceo? Well, both CEOs, both of them lost. It's crazy. Yeah, yeah, we're good. We're good. We're good, We're good.
Speaker 1: I heard all them shots that was sent my way on Gresh unleashed this week.
Speaker 3: About you you're not being Mercedes good because every time you see her she love on me.
Speaker 1: It is not It is not my fault. I went there and spent my good and hard earned money to see that woman perform, and she let me down.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: When I brought it up immediately, his immediate reaction was like, I don't want to smack this nigga for talking ship.
Speaker 1: I heard that too, brother, I heard that.
Speaker 3: They don't want to smack this nigga for talking ship because I feel like I should. But they're never mind, my dog, Let me chill, because you gave me that side. I've seen that side. I've seen that side twice in my life. The first time was when I ate my mama was baking her back, and the second time was when I stole my sister's candy. I've seen that look before. That's how I knew I'm in trouble. But he changed his mind.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So let's get into that. Me and Gress went to all in weekend. That was Arlington Fort Worth all that. I was driving the whole little area, a lot of driving. I got lost three times. Gresh will sleep twice. It was okay, it was cool. He didn't even realize it. He didn't notice it. So all them freeways, all them exits, all them access roles, I'm not feeling it. Figure it out, all right? We could clip that and send that over to the city of you feel me, to the city of Arlington, you feel me? The what is it the freeway license plate community? I don't I don't know who we got to send it to. We gotta talk to somebody. We gotta let him. Know that ship's out of plot.
Speaker 3: You're talking about going going offer as it due a whole roundabout just to go to the other side, just to get to what we.
Speaker 1: Got to do. Why are we doing this? This is this is some niggas that decided, oh shit, you know what we could do one day and then just did it, like for no reason at all, Like it didn't help anybody, Like.
Speaker 4: You don't be good to have right here blood you go around like this to the other side to start back in the role. He took the wrong turn, like, oh, let's.
Speaker 1: Put a roundabout in the middle of the freeway. You know what I'm saying, Like, why not? Why not?
Speaker 3: That was cool? That's cool.
Speaker 1: Cool the week the weekend was great. The weekend was solid. The weekend was fun out a great time. As soon as we touched down, we linked up with Adrian Hernandez of Unlikely You feel Me. We went to go see Superman. That's I ain't gonna say nothing. We went to go see that. That was dope, that was solid, that was saucy. And then Saturday we went to All In and the experience was crazy. The experience was fired. I got to really just we was damned near the only colored people in our section.
Speaker 3: Damn there we were.
Speaker 1: We didn't have this conversation. I just looked around and was like, I ain't.
Speaker 3: One day behind else. We heard therapy, people going through therapy telling us about their life, the choices, and they're somebody cheating on somebody. I'm like, wrestling's going on, but okay, in front of us, why are we sharing? I'm like, I think that's why I said that. Coming I was like, you know what, maybe y'all need to go to fucking therapy because why are we in this?
Speaker 4: Man? Maybe you should love yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm like, it's you. Maybe it's you. Maybe it's not them, it's you. Because it's it sounds like it's a reoccurring thing. Right.
Speaker 1: The foot long Glizzie was crazy at somebody that you know what I'm saying. Goddamn.
Speaker 3: See, my problem was it wasn't even the fact that it was a foot long glizzard. This is the fact that it didn't fit in the box. So it off the side, did not fit in the box. That was.
Speaker 5: Leaning out all right, villages wild.
Speaker 1: I said, all right, bro, I'm gonna tell you this. I'm gonna tell you this I'm gonna tell you this the next time, the next time, the very next time. As soon as I see feeling righteous red from grab City, we flicked it up and taking the picture. I've been trying to get a picture with these dudes for two years, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know why.
Speaker 1: We just get to talking and you feel we shooting the ship and I forget. So anyways, I'll figure that out. But yeah, as soon as I see you niggas. Anyways, So what do you guys want to talk about? How do you guys feel this week? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, we'll get more into like the you know what I'm saying, the all inexperience conversation. I don't want to hold nobody up here, you feel me. I don't want to hold nobody up. I don't want to hold nobody down, you feel me. I gotta Chick fil A salad in the fridge. I'm finna get to after we do this. But let's go ahead and talk some ism. Let's go ahead and talk some ship. Let's go ahead and get into the conversation, because the conversation rules the nation. As they say, now, I will go ahead and start this off with a to whom it may concern, to whoever gives a fuck. TNA Slammiversary is this weekend. It's Sunday. It's Sunday with the triple threat TNA World Title is on the line, Trip Williams, Mike Santana, and Joe Hendry. There is a fatal four way ladder match that I definitely you want to see, and that's likely the only mass four. But I was just sharing it with y'all. It's like a in case you you know what I'm saying, might have forgot, in case you needed a friendly reminder or a you know what I'm saying, unfriendly reminder. It is what it is for those that care. The g One kicks off this weekend. I believe the nineteenth, and it is gonna go and continue until it commences on August seventeenth. You got the A and the B block. You feel me. I'm talking about a couple of people, got to do the little play ins. You feel me, But go go in that hole. You feel me, David Finley in that whole kind of how shy? In that hole? You feel me on the A block on the B side, you got l fantasm whole niggas like Gabe Kid to catch stay in this bitch. You feel me, Zach Saber Junior, the motherfucking Champ Chap you know I'm talking about. But that is for those that give a fuck, and for those that are concerned, and for those that want to know. Jim Ross actually appeared at all in this past week. Again, he got to call the main event. You feel me? He said that, you know what I'm talking about. After he gone through his health struggles and ship like that, he gotta hop on a little private jet. Didn't get up over there because TK sent the bird. You feel me, like the bird, Lady Agenda, you feel me. But this nigga said he failed like two days before all the End or something like that, and he had to.
Speaker 3: Bruh, bruh, it might be time to just go ahead and go to bed.
Speaker 5: My brother.
Speaker 1: I love you, j R. But my guy, this dude's like bad. Look Brian, he like looking like Eugene from He Ain't never nothing good, bro, It's just always boom boom boom boom boom boom, like dog like calm the fuck down, my nigga. I'm here, I'm alive. I'm chilling them. I'm trying to live my trying to do my thing. But bruh, it's just a jet pack of something.
Speaker 3: He can he can fill an entire season of a series of unfortunate events. Yeah, man, not my nigga count hold off, Yeah, because you see now we know why he didn't walk down there round when they announced, because he just popped up.
Speaker 1: That's what you feel me.
Speaker 4: They brought that around on the golf cart.
Speaker 1: It was like, yop, drop me off right here, pete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said, we're not gonna do this again, stay.
Speaker 5: Right there, come here.
Speaker 2: Have done the same ship. Imagine, have done the same ship. So I'm like, nah, I can't even answer. I fall in front of these niggas. Not only I'm gonna be hurt physically, yeah, but my pride.
Speaker 3: Canna be here too, all right, you knowing me, I'm I'm gonna make I'm gonna say see all right, and I'm just gonna bust out laughing. So don't fall from.
Speaker 1: You said, my pride is gonna be hurt. I said, don't hurt my pride, and then I immediately thought of the rambling racist theme song. You know. Kurt Angle has joined Real American Freestyle as an announcer, him and Chill Sonning.
Speaker 5: No, not Chill too.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, we'll move, said I don't got He said, I don't got no bread coming in from y'all niggas Like, yo, man, y'all want me to have morals.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, these funny videos on TikTok are not playing. The build bro.
Speaker 1: Was intensity, intelligence and what was that third one?
Speaker 3: Integrity?
Speaker 5: Integrity?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Manto novel was like, you know what, integrity. You gotta go away for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm playing that coming down.
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 1: If you still want two bands for the interview, we might be able to talk about that in twenty twenty six. But I will say this, beast, uh you feel me spaghetti with the scissors? You feel me on top about hand of your bsess? Yeah, said two reps. What's going on? I don't know what's going on. You know what's going on? You know what's going on. You know what's going on. Can I tell y'all what's going on? I'm gonna tell y'all what's going on. Hangman, Page is the champion of the fucking world.
Speaker 3: He said that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I heard that part.
Speaker 3: He only committed the murder to get it. It's cool.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean legal.
Speaker 1: I mean I mean it was legal everything. He was pulled up in that bitch like big daddy, cool diesel. He said, give me the belt, he said, give me this strap. I'm gonna hang this nigga over the top rop. Look at that yo. And so anyways, he did this little promo whatever whatever you feel me, and he showed love to to Darby, show love to Orange Cassidy, he showed love to Jay White, he showed love to the ops, he showed love to Swerve. You feel me I'm talking about and I saw that mean y'all, I mean y'all know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Huzza.
Speaker 4: He's He's like the kids when they opened up the Christmas gifts and they found out they got the bike that they said, I told you I was gonna take it back to the stove.
Speaker 5: He was was take it back to the stove.
Speaker 3: Coli g Batman. We finally did it.
Speaker 1: So on the episode of Dynamite, we didn't really get a clear picture of what the move is like the next program or whatever. For Hangman, he was in that trios match in the main event.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 1: He pinned Claudio with the little jackknife pin or whatever you know talking about. And that was with the help of Darby who was up in the rafters like you feel me like daddy, you know, talking about just to pop up one time.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 1: But we don't know what's going on with Hangman where like where what his direction is? I gotta ask y'all, you feel me? Hangman Page is the aw world champion his second goal round at it Ben. You mentioned last week that you had hoped that this rain was a little bit more fruitful for him than his first initial rain. Uh, let me ask you guys. This will start with Ben uh Gresh kick it off after that, and then you feel me Gise will close us out. But what's the over under on on on Hangman Page in his run this time? What are we looking at? I'm saying six months? What's the over under on that? What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: I got a I got a smooth eight eight months with like big, big, like high impact matches. I think he's probably gonna end up going against Derby. He'll probably end up doing some type of like three man matches with him. Derby and Moths. But I think like he'll have some like high level matches. I'm hoping that he gets to like to have like a firm control of the main event like this time around, because last time he was like yo, he was having great matches. The storylines left a little bit to be desired, but you could tell like he he's the guy that you want to like put the company behind me. For whatever reason, they weren't how I think, like seeing Punk was around, they were doing like the stuff with him J around that time too, so that was like taking precedence at at that moment.
Speaker 5: But right now I'm like, Bro, I think I as solid eight months.
Speaker 2: Like you don't need him to have like the belt for like fourteen months or ever long like rains like last and aw like bro smooth eight months would.
Speaker 1: Do gress what you think you're taking an over or the under on six months Hangman as a world chair I give.
Speaker 3: I gave him a solid six month rain, Like I feel like they're setting Hangman up to well, they're setting up they're building a program with him in MJup at some point because MJF did win a Casino gone the match, so I'm sensing that they're going to do. They're going to give him more more president like Ben said, like, because I remember when his first ragn happened. He was in the middle of the show where it was like the I wouldn't say a dead spot, but it was more so like a transitioning spot, so he didn't feel like the guy the big deal. So this go around six months, six solid months, and if they want to go eight months, I agree with that as well. But yeah, you're gonna definitely get at the end of the tunnel. You're definitely gonna get MJF against Hangman at some point. And will they put the title, will they take will they use that to take the tone off of him and give me MJF his second run with the title? Remains to be seen, but yeah, I definitely feel like that this one is gonna be more frugal and fruitful for Hangman.
Speaker 4: Just man, you gotta let him rock with that to the next all in, man, give it to him, Man, let him run with it. Man as long as especially when Max didn't had that ship out like the last six months, like, man, do you did you like y'all was there, but I heard it like just when when he opened the Brits.
Speaker 5: You took the better. I was like, I was like, yo, you really got him. He's their sting for a year now.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he's gonna beat up, because you know, everybody's kind of like doing something now, so it's gonna be uh, that's gonna be the only interesting part. But I love with it for a year. Man that he is, he is, he's the man. He deserves it. Yeah, for a year to the next all in and then let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Let's just have it interesting or keep it interesting.
Speaker 5: He says, tell the ship.
Speaker 1: That's true. That is true, that is true. But yeah, so the hangman, I'd say, I'd say I take the over on the six months, Andre and the chest says till the next all in. He agrees with c J as well as Christian as well. But yeah, I'd say I'd say I take the over. I don't know if I say a full year, but I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. I assume that at some point Max is gonna get a rematch, and I don't know if that comes in the form of a singles match, or if that comes in the form of a triple threat match, like Ben said, but at some point we're definitely gonna see h Hangman uh get to get his own path. And then of course Moxley and Darby of course are gonna have some type of focus program. It has to be so, because that's how this whole Death Riders thing started. And then the last time we saw Darby before he popped back up at all In was like in December, I think, like right around World's ind when mox tossed him down that flight of stairs or whatever.
Speaker 5: Then you know he and.
Speaker 1: Then when he came and when he came down uh from the from the little from the little joint from the rafters, you know. And when we was at all In, it was crazy because he was sitting up there for a minute. Niggas demn there didn't notice him, you real be. And then once people kind of peat that, oh ship, that's Darby, you know what I'm saying, and he kind of you know what I'm saying. After out of the little distraction with the video, Brian Danielson popped up in the ring with the blue panther mask. Give a little bo psycho knee boom, boom boom you feel me, Darby comes down coffin, drop on all the dudes, you know what I'm saying, and then Darby kind of disappeared, right, and it kind of was like, eh, it kind of like, uh, there was a there was a girl that was saying, you know, it was a little underwhelming because she was like, where the hell did Darby go? You feel me?
Speaker 5: And she was right there like where.
Speaker 4: Did he go?
Speaker 1: Like, and I'm like, shit, I don't know, man, like you feel me. But then when he popped up in the rafters on Dynamite last night and he was distracting Moxley again you feel me, I said, oh, got it. They're just doing more of the this nigga taking elements of sting where it's like I'm just gonna pop in right quick, distract somebody. Yeah, you feel me, and I'm gonna dip off, you know what I'm saying. And then I assume like I feel like at this pace that's gonna like we too like a match with them at like all out, like they're gonna stretch this bitch out you feel me, to where it's like I'm haunting his nigga every time he think he could get ahead nigga. Now I guess what pop up?
Speaker 4: You feel that the.
Speaker 1: Wedge, But yeah, I don't know, man. I'm interested to see what's what's gonna happen with Mox and Darby. I'm interested to see what this next with this reign for Hangman looks like over the next couple of months or whatever. So salute to him. But y'all mentioned m JF and he won the Casino Battle, Royal Gauntlet match or whatever you feel me from the number two spot. You don't know if that really means anything like the Royal Rumble. You feel this match was hella long, bro, it was hell along. But regardless of how long the match was, MJF as the the holder of this contract with a guaranteed future world title shot, I have another question. When does MJF on this guaranteed title shot?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it four months into a Hangman's reign? Is it all out? Is it wrestled dream? Is it World's in?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: When does this happen? Because he said in his promo that he doesn't need the contract to beat Hangman. It's his break glass. You feel me break in case of break glass, in case of emergency, you know what I mean? So he said that this is kind of like plan beat or the backup plan, but I don't need this to beat you. So, like, does this lead you all to believe that this title match could come even though he has this contract and he don't need to use it.
Speaker 4: Shut up the group?
Speaker 5: What you're talking about?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 1: When he's gonna catch that in?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, do we know what?
Speaker 4: Like is it like a do we know? If it's like you can just do it whatever you want, like like some money in the bank shit, or it was like you cashing for a match and then we have a match type.
Speaker 1: Ship Christian and whenever the he wanted.
Speaker 4: Oh well ship, well you know, I mean this ship might happen, him saying next week.
Speaker 1: He made mox and coke at Revolution, he made that a triple threat. He just popped up and was like, guess what I'm in here?
Speaker 5: And then he got choked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just said that, I mean, what does he cash? I think like, I think he's vain enough to like want to wait and then have him all to himself, and then he still has to prove himself to the her business. So he gona way He's gonna run it and just take the bell out that we hurt people out there, get up there, whoop his ass like you said you could. Then he gonna be like, oh, ship, it's like put in this application and that lied all over my resume, and now I'm gonna have to fuck it with it the easy way. Just took a Bible, lashed with out there with one leg like three days ago, and then put a whole new leg on to beat everybody up. So you're gonna have to do the same ship m JF. But no, no, I say, all out there'll give him something to do.
Speaker 1: Mhm, gresh what you think?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mj A fool ship. So I already know he probably gonna cast that bitch in as soon as possible. How he do it is going to be interesting on how they sell it. Like I will personally say, hey, cash it in while he's weaken, Like honestly, it was a perfect time for him to cash it in at all out, but I mean not all in, but they you know, they wanted to feel good moment. But in the future I would definitely see him pretty much doing his own heightst of the century shout out the Christian cage type back thing in the middle of.
Speaker 4: The match, cashing in all in when the confetti was coming down would have been hilarious.
Speaker 3: That would have been like it would have took me back to when Rainyo and casting on Brian at SummerSlam while the confetti was coming down, I don't need that.
Speaker 4: Was bleeding and the edge came out and then Due just took the know the win for he was like wait.
Speaker 1: Wait uh. Then you think he holds onto it for a while, or you think he do some slides ship and you just kind of try to him.
Speaker 2: I give it a small three months the whole thing, like, oh, I don't need the contract bullshit, nigga, you some bullshit.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I give it like a solid three months before he even tries anything, I think it'll just beat him, just like in the background, like Yo, man, look I get to him as whenever I want to just holding the shit up and doing all this stuff like backstage promos and another rivalries that's going on, and be like, man, I don't even need this ship with you, nigga, I got a championship match that type of stuff, like, but yeah, three months.
Speaker 1: I think shut out Scott and the chat he says, you notice Bobby be looking strange, like you's finna turn on MJF from the promos where MJF talking about getting back his triple B. Yes, I do notice that every time use some aside, he looks disinterested. He's looking off to the side. He like, man, what's next, bro, We're finna go get on these holes and nah like what's.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what will get get him the snap if MJL pull out a cake.
Speaker 1: Listen, Bobby Lashley did not want to eat that cake. At the after party, they were singing happy birthday to him and Shelton their birthdays like four five days apart or something like that, you feel me, and then they was like get a slice, blah blah blah blah blah, you feel me. And then the ether cake slice ether cake, champ broke out, you feel me, and this nigga go, he keep doing this, He keep doing this like shut off, will I wonna I'm gonna eat it, I'm not gonna you feel me. I'm finna fuck up my diet. Y'all got me fucked up by by Bay and then he ate it right, but then he like ate it to where it was like you know this nigga wouldn't really chilling it, swallowing it and.
Speaker 2: Then like they do it like niggas do our TV and ship like that. You know, I'm like, bro, this fun the nigga that wanted to gain like three hundred pounds or two hundred pounds or one hundred pounds whatever it was, and then like the fat Bobby or something like that.
Speaker 5: Now now you don't want to eat PK. All right, bro?
Speaker 1: Oh he said, I look too good. You feel me. I'm really out here. You know what I'm saying. I ain't taking no losses, no ls. You feel me undefeated over here in a w Let's get it cracking. And Shelton uh he was. He was real quick to eat the cake. He was like, man, Bro, he was like this.
Speaker 5: The nigga like forty three. Like Bro, look, I say, shoot, shoot, it's good nigga fifty. Bro, that nigga fifty All hell yeah, you gonna eat that brother man.
Speaker 1: Let's bring it back. So that's that's that's what we kind of think about m JF. You know, me in his contract situation, when when he's gonna cast that in I'm thinking, yeah, about about three to four months tops you know what I'm saying, he gonna try it. I think he's gonna fail, but we'll see what happens. But on the other side of things, on the other coin, we we have Tony Storm, who delivered a great victory speech. I don't know what the fuck she was saying, all them little rhymes she was throwing out there, talking about she'd be going. She she be tramped up, you feel me? And that's cool, you know what I'm saying. Him and your business. She said that she told Mercedes that if she made one false move, if she slipped up one time, that she was gonna eat her alive. And darling, you were delicious.
Speaker 3: I mean she she did like at least three times, especially when she went for the tombstone.
Speaker 1: She insta car. Yeah she uber ate, all right, yeah, she uber ate. She uber ate that anyways, So h with that said, she she was cutting her promo you feel Me, trying to get her ship off, and then she was interrupted by the woman who is the forever r oas champion the Falling, the Falling Goddess. Excuse me, the American Joe Si you know, talking about Athena, and Athena said, you have now basically been introduced to your to your murderer, Hi, she said. She basically was like, watch your back, you feel because I'm coming, and when I do, I shoot the kill you're talking about. So, same question, I'll start with Ben. When does Athena attempt to cash in her contract on Tony Storm?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Immediately, immediately, I think at the next paper ball or whatever?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: All out?
Speaker 1: Now it's forbidden door.
Speaker 2: Forbidden door. I probably say all out. I say wait till all out. But yeah, she she's not gonna play about it, bro. I see them putting the title on her, Like, yo, that'll be. I wouldn't mind as soon as like like first match, bro, Like yo, like pull the trigger, pull the trigger.
Speaker 3: Just what you think?
Speaker 1: How long does she hold onto the contract before she attempts to cash it in?
Speaker 5: Nigga?
Speaker 4: I think she might do that tomorrow, Nigga. Like I'm with Ben, nothing gonna be So I think it's gonna be so immediate. And she gonna tell her too, were fighting tonight. Yeah, she just walks to the back all think they ain't here to play no fucking games. Dog. So I think she's gonna get it out the way and take that ships.
Speaker 3: Uh, Tony's supposed to be facing I believe Billy next week, So I wouldn't be surprised if the thing that flat out just says I'm finna, We're finna Rustle and Forbidden Door or or all out and give it. Like I feel like if if she says all out, that give them a month break, a month bill, because that pay per view is after for Ben Door this year instead of before mm hmm. It's in I believe it's in September. Yeah, yeah, that would be a nice bill for that match, I feel and I feel like it'll definitely deliver September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all out September. It's in Toronto this year too. Yeah. So speaking of Forbidden Door, uh, are we looking at the first Unified Championship defense with Okada defending against Swerve. He said, hey, Swerve, you you you did whatever to my friends you bitch or whatever.
Speaker 3: And my friends the young Bucks, you bitch.
Speaker 1: There you go. I appreciate that you feel me assistance. I like that, you know. But yeah, they had that little face off, So I'm assuming that's leading to a match of course obviously, but like Forbidden or is that just like a random episode of dynamite. I would assume that they try to they try to really go for it with this one.
Speaker 4: Get the juice for the squeeze, all out all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you got a pay per view that you're trying to build in two weeks, might as well have it there in London.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel me turn that ship up, you see what I mean? So that I think that's a big possibility to see that, to see that match there. We'll see though, We'll see. But uh, when he said you screwed my friends, the young Bucks, these guys are no longer EVPs. They don't have their same theme music. They cut that ship off. They got this whack ass a little titan trump with. They ain't got no logos or nothing like that. Uppercase and lower case letters. You feel me like they trying to you feel me bypass the capture or something, you know, And I'm just like they got the cold shoulder from Marina Shaffir Ricochet was like sucks to be y'all. And then I guess they're now doing some type of thing where they like don Kallis family adjacent. I'm sick of it.
Speaker 3: I would have felt some type of way if they didn't win. They literally won on Dina my mic who gives you still won?
Speaker 1: Now y'all been this.
Speaker 4: He's a nig man.
Speaker 1: Okay EVPs, but now they're not.
Speaker 3: Here's that?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's that's true.
Speaker 4: Classic ship.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 3: Wait o'cd of got new music, Yeah, been around.
Speaker 1: Don Kallas got both titles like you Paul Hyman or something like that. Even the group shot. I was like, you brother, he did the thing like he got the belts. You feel me? Like you know what I'm saying, like they doing that because I did say.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, he would have put he have come out there because people were like, yo, are those going to go well? But not he gonna pull the hangman, come out with both belts, have Ocado with the main belt as Roman.
Speaker 1: They literally have Okada on the website, on the roster page as the Unified Champion, the International Champion, and the Continental Champion. He got three different spots on the same championship block little lineage thing, and I'm like, why are you doing this, dude? Why are we doing this? Bro? Eddie Kingston didn't even get that. He got all his titles in one little graphic. Bro They you know what I'm saying. I'm like, damn, that's crazy bias.
Speaker 4: Fair because from New York.
Speaker 1: That's why speaking bias drizzle. I So, how do you feel about Goldberg who is now retired? Who you know, Gota? You know he had some things to say about how the booking for his retirement match went, or the booking for his retirement few, the build of that Goldberg Ariel Helwani, you feel me? What did you think?
Speaker 5: Tell me?
Speaker 1: How do you feel?
Speaker 4: We're gonna start from a little interview. He was like, I can't say, well, I really want to say, but in two weeks I can say what I want to say for real. So big I should come back on the show and say what I want to say. Yo, Hey man, I hate this nigga so much.
Speaker 1: Hold on real quick. That's like when the bitch leaves something at your crib on purpose.
Speaker 4: Just I left my figurenail file, like bitch, don't you did it?
Speaker 5: Guy? Like the button on the dresser brock let me get in and get go.
Speaker 4: Buy another one, just like I just don't understand, Like I've never met somebody that's gotten every single thing that they wanted and then they still complained. But you wanted another You wanted another fucking another retirement match, Nigga. I thought the last retirement match was the retirement match. Motherfucker. Come on, Bilfert Nigga, Like, what are you talking about, Nigga. This is the nigga that damn near murdered the Undertaker Nigga in front of me.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I was crying and I was like thirty two, nigga, Like you almost murdered the Undertaker. You ruined, You ruined the Fiend because you needed the belt. When you came back, you ruined fucking Kevin Owens when that was supposed to be a wrestling in the matter, because you was like yo, man, I wanted to I would to fight brought for the belt. You know what I'm saying, Like your your retirement mass is supposed to be an O four nigga, and even then you got to win. Nigga, But you get you know, he reminded me of a college quarterback that gets to the NFL and thinks that he's Johnny Manziel. He's a Johnny Manziel wrestler, all that shit, Like you might even yeah, this is the house that Johnny Bilt. Nigga nigga. You you you that you that that one flag football nigga said that you come up over here. You know what I'm saying. We got real flat football players over here.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 4: You are the best. You are the best D three wrestler of all time. Nigga. You are the best Canadian league that came up to the motherfucking big league. Nigga. It's still got to do whatever you want, nigga. Niggas like, but I just don't like you. You never been like you. You ain't good enough for you to be talking the way you talking like Yo, I deserve this, nigga. Nigga trying to say that was at least Paul Pierce was good. Nigga, he was good. Nigga. Nigga. You you nigga, you are the Brian Scalabrini of wrestling. Nigga, And I like Scalabrini, but he is he is not like Bro, you are not good enough.
Speaker 5: You are not good enough to.
Speaker 4: Be talking like this dog And like, I just don't understand how you don't see how you're not good enough because w CW gave you one hundred and forty eight wins. The old nigga because they wanted the bald niggas that wore black shorts nigga and black boots. Nigga at a gold team niggas because Stone Cold was running around doing ship. We can get a Stone Cold. We was gonna have him talkigga. We do things real out here here. You morris the times, nigga, give me a fucking break. Niggas, you are not.
Speaker 5: And then when you get when you get up to the we get the w W.
Speaker 4: You wanna blame terrorizing nigga because he made you like a wrestle nigga. See this is why Chris Jesse I see I I killed Christ Jared as much as I can because he deserves it.
Speaker 5: He has Drake abs so.
Speaker 4: But even when he got into him with fucking go b back on down w c W, I'm like, yo, how do you know?
Speaker 5: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Said, like, who do you think you are?
Speaker 5: Big dog?
Speaker 4: You're a failed like you're the you're the failed athlete cop version of a wrestler nigga like nfliggas on decided.
Speaker 1: At the seeing him seconds into their retirement speech.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a question because I didn't watch Saturday Nights main event at all? Did they cut it off at like the ten o'clock mark? Is that like what cut off his speech?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got a heart out, Okay, all right, nigga Yo Beef is with NBC. Bro let Yo. I don't know. I don't know what he thought. Bro.
Speaker 2: Unless you're the NFL or now like NBA coming back or whatever, they're not gonna give you any run over time whatsoever?
Speaker 5: About whatsoever?
Speaker 2: That ten o'clock, That ten o'clock like cutof Oh Nigga, that's sharp, bro, Like they might cut you off at nine fifty nine.
Speaker 5: They're not playing over there.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, Bro, we gotta get the local news before we get Saturday Night Live or whatever like like, come on, Bro, we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 5: Like they're not playing with you, Bro.
Speaker 4: Bigger than American Ninja Warrior, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: More people are going to see the social media exclusive than who We're gonna watch it on live TV. This was the lowest rated, uh you feel me Saturday Nights main event since they started, you know what I'm saying. But he also said he also said that this was played back in January, so he wished that they put a little bit more time into building this match and allowing him to have a little bit more of a retirement run like they could have done a little bit more. Just go ahead, this is your time.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, thank you man. I appreciate that love because I want to talk about that too. Nigga. We've been knowing about this since January, and what happened forty three minutes after you announced this shit?
Speaker 1: I heard my leg go.
Speaker 4: We had to hear from Jermaine Duprie, the NY slayer Sean Rossa that.
Speaker 9: You got hurt niggas souon just stepped in the ring. Nigga, Like what are we supposed to do? And then okay, I think I'm feeling better now. I would to fight Gunther like nigga, why nigga, why nigga?
Speaker 4: Can't you fight somebody else?
Speaker 5: Like No, I would.
Speaker 4: I would to go out with a well, with a bang, nigga, a blood whatever looks soon as you step in the ring, just train to get and you're not that good fuck that like Ben said, Look, you know bigger than nig You're not bigger than American ninja war or American's got talent. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that's taking it far, like, all right, I understand that, but to bring it back down, you feel me like he was one of the hottest motherfuckers that they had as far as his runs in WCW. He made them a lot of fucking money. And like that tail end of like ninety seven ninety eight, you feel me when he was really on his tear. You feel me. So I don't. I don't. I don't want to discredit him for the things that he's done, but I will say that I think he thinks a little bit too much of himself when you really look at the scope of his run, what he was able to do in the ring, and you put that up against like you said, Gisel, what the company just basically handed him and gave him on a silver platter, Like we built you to be this undestructible terminator monster. And when you didn't have this undestructible terminator monster, shit, your your work rate went down to ship because it was always shit.
Speaker 8: You all of a sudden, you're upset about your positioning because like you're not bringing in as much people as you think you thought you could, you know what I'm saying, And were not giving you as much latitude as w CW did.
Speaker 1: I understand that part of it. I understand that aspect of it, but it's like, damn my Nigga, like you said, you like you've had like two three opportunities to have a retirement match, and you keep kind of coming back and saying nah, nah nah, that wasn't it.
Speaker 2: He wanted a retirement tour. I think what really like pisched him off is like he saw the way Sting went out. Like like niggas claim, oh I didn't see that, or I don't watch wrestling. I did, I don't watch AW or whatever it is like, but yeah, Nigga definitely saw the way this thing went out and was like, I'm a legend. I put in like w CW and he I think he wanted Timing to wear that magnitude, but he could.
Speaker 5: Have had it.
Speaker 1: Ben he had a meeting with Tony Kahan. Tony Kuhb wanted to sign and he wanted.
Speaker 5: To bring him in.
Speaker 1: He said, nah, I'm gonna go back to the house that Vincent then built because that's what I'm familiar with. That's what I know. You feel me like he had the opportunity.
Speaker 5: I got a theory on that. I got a theory on that.
Speaker 2: I think that despite way you know, he said, like, yo, I had a meeting with Tony Top. I think like he's one of the niggas just like like looks down on a e W and he's like, well it's not WWE. Like I think he thinks that he should have had the sting like retirment to her INWE And then when he got back over there, Vince won't theory no more.
Speaker 5: Vince was like, he's not giving you that retirement to her Triple A.
Speaker 2: He's like, look, that's like give you the time Matchwell, satur Knights made them like take it or leave it.
Speaker 4: He said, you'll talk to the nigga that you say would to rip his face off. Yeah, he's in charge. Now what do you think is gonna happen? Nigga? I was even in charge, nigga. Wan'a let you nigga. The Fiend was something that we made.
Speaker 5: Nigga. He was like, with the belt so more, not even just I want the belt.
Speaker 2: The niggas saw the blue version of the Universal title backstage and it was like, hey, I think not even backstage he saw it like at the merch theayle. He was like, hey, bro, look how about like I take that. He's like, yo, the kids want to see me win.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I knew this nigga on ship when he was like, yo, I'm blaming on the kids. He was like, Yo, the kids want to see me win.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: They wanted they want to see a champion. They want somebody to believe in or whatever. This nigga thought he was superman. Niggas like, no, Bron, we.
Speaker 5: Don't believe it.
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever believed in you except Eric Bischa for like two years and the wolf Pack came. Nigga got replaced by the wolf at Yeah, he had a nine month run, a nine month run that was great, Like you said, it was great. It sold a lot of shirts. But when you had to like you know, like wrestle and then you could even talk nigga and then what are you doing your way out? You heard a nigga on your way out? Nigga, You heard a nigga. But my nigga, little nag ain't got no rib no more.
Speaker 5: Yeah he h what he what did he do? He broke his ribs? He like he just got pounced by seeing it.
Speaker 4: Like fourteen days ago.
Speaker 5: It was fine. He was like ship it was good.
Speaker 4: That liability, but it's a whole liability.
Speaker 1: Speaking on their I guess uh recovery people that need some time off, speaking of people that appear to be on the shelf for the foreseeable future. Because also on Saturday Night's main event, Seth Rollins got hurt.
Speaker 5: Now, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't watch this show either. I did not watch Saturday Night's main event. We was handling business. It was cool, you feel me. But apparently Seth Rollins during his match with La Knight, attempted a little springboard moon salt. You know what I'm saying. La Knight was gonna roll out of the way, so he had to land on his feet and then his knee buckled, and you feel me, he fell down to the side and they had to they had to come up with a new finish for the match, you know what I'm saying, And they had to go right to it then, and you know, everybody was sending out these well wishes trying to say you know what I'm saying, like damn man, feeling real bad for Seth, like we don't know what's going on, Like that's crazy, Like he just hurt his knee last year. You feel me doing the same spot. Maybe he stopped doing that spot. You feel me? And then you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know. Wrestling entered the conversation. I believe it was John Pollock of A Post Wrestling who said that on their Saturday Night's main event post show, he said, you know what, I got a little message from a little birdie. Somebody tapped me on the shoulder, you feel me and told me to look out for an injury angle on Saturday Night's main event. And so now the rumors in the wrestling world is a buzz because we're trying to figure out is he is a is he ain't? You know what I'm saying, is seth Rawlins injured?
Speaker 5: Is this a work?
Speaker 1: It's real? Is this fake? So I pose the question to you, gentlemen, because this is a buy or sell moment. You feel me, This is a bye or sell moment, So just buy or sell? Is seth Rowlins's injury a work?
Speaker 4: I'm selling that idea, man, I don't think. I don't think it's a work.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I think I think he might have really hurt himself, like especially when they were like he started doing this. It was the knee that he's always the same knee. So like when like when you see something like that, he was like, fuck man, so I'm gonna sell that. I'm gonna sell I think I don't think he lined us.
Speaker 5: You see the niggas move back his air like rot all.
Speaker 1: Stuck.
Speaker 4: So they always say like fuck man, because you be timmy blood. Like what he was like, just go home ship look good? Serious?
Speaker 1: Are you buying or selling the idea that seth Rowlins injury is a work?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm selling it, but not all of it.
Speaker 2: I think like there's a part of it where he's getting at where they're glenn like have the reports were like where people are speculating and things like four or five months that he'll be out. I think he might like hold off a little bit longer maybe to get to like a bigger payer view and then cash and so I think like they'll play like the injury angle longer than it has to go.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think that you're really injured. So yeah, I'm selling it, but I'm keeping a little bit, keeping a little real estate.
Speaker 1: So you did mention the reports of you know what I'm saying like like he might possibly actually be injured or whatever you feel me like, So it could be that maybe the injury was something else. Maybe it is that knee you feel me, like Gissel said that that knee that it's you know, always continues to he have issues with you feel me. So with that the reports that he might actually be injured, Ben says that he thinks that that will lead to them kind of elongating you know what I'm saying, the cash in and that's how they can kind of, you know, I guess maybe that's how they can kind of make this a little different from the Heights of the Century, you know what I'm saying, do this whole little thing. But with that, they said from the press conference, after nobody asked Triple Ahs the question of what's going on with Seth Rollins, how's he doing?
Speaker 3: He just said it.
Speaker 1: He just said, Hey, this is this is that you feel me. I didn't really read too much into that because it's like, I know y'all gonna ask about it. I'm gonna just flat out tell y'all, hey, this is what's going on with Seth. We don't really know. Monday, he's gonna get looked at. We're gonna get some test run and we're gonna figure that out Monday. On Raw, people are assuming, Hey, we're gonna get an update on Seth Rollins's injury. Paul Hayman says, I don't have that information. I don't know. Get off my back, you feel me. We still got the briefcase, we got a whole year. Don't trick, don't worry about it. And then he appeared on the Rich Eisen Show this whole and Seth Rollins himself gave you the update where he said, we tried to do an MRI, but the swelling was just a little bit too much. So we're gonna try it again in about a week or two out in LA and we're gonna try to get an update by then. I got my knee brace, I got my crutches over there in the corner. I'm not a doctor, but the way I feel, I think this is gonna keep me out for an extended amount of time. Now, with all that said in the conversation that we've had, Gresh, I throw it to you, are you buying or selling Steth Rollins is the injury of work.
Speaker 3: Selling it is not a work and The reason why I say that is because if it was a work and it was an injury angle, La Knight wouldn't have lost the way that he did on Monday. The chain of events would have been set up to where he would have been more prominent. But that wasn't the case. However, when Seth said, oh, the swelling doesn't go down, that reminded me of a cousin who had a similar a c L and MCL tear. That is a recurrent thing. Your knee is going to swell. It's gonna take at least two weeks for it to go down. So he's not lie. However, I would not put it past ww to be like, Okay, if it's not too serious to where it requires to where it requires surgery, we can pivot and turn that into an injury angy Plan B, he says, it's Plan B. I don't know, no anyway.
Speaker 5: Do that You had to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to do that, like you literally the way it's set up, like you literally treat Seth. If it was a plan B, you can literally not have him wrestle. Y'all can literally have him like y'all do y'all world champions just don't fucking wrestle like y'all always do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think the speculation behind people saying that his Plan B is kind of uh, I guess, pointing to the fact that people are looking at the idea of him saying, as long as he's around seeing Punk will never be the world champion again, and people that are also looking at these face offs that he's had with Cody Rhodes over the last couple of weeks and saying, hmmm, injury angle, maybe a work, Maybe he is a bit injured, Maybe he has a minor injury that he needs a couple of weeks off on. But what if he pulls the wool over everyone's eyes and everyone assumes that Seth Rollins is really hurt, and then he cashes in at Summerslam's list, and that's how they kind of get on this journey of Seth Rollins as either the world heavyweight champion taking that opportunity away from seeing Punk or maybe cashing in on Cody as soon as he takes a title back from John Cena or vice versa.
Speaker 3: I don't know what what I'm saying, Like, if it's not, it's that's what I'm saying it all comes down to how that as where if they don't say it's serious, they can easily slap a knee brace on him and he can catch you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what?
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 1: What kind of made me look at it all with the side And I was one him giving us the update himself and like and him saying like, well, I'm not a doctor. He said that like three times. Well I'm not a doctor, feel but the way I feel, you know what I'm saying. And then he said and then when he said, oh blah blah blah the swelling, but you know in about two weeks, I said, well, what's in two weeks so much?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I know what that mean. I'm not.
Speaker 3: About yeah, and that's what I'm saying. I'm like, yeah, he could have already had the m R I and just he's just playing it up. We don't know until summer slim his and if he doesn't come out during SummerSlam, then we know it ain't it worked.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit more serious, you know. Yeah, let's let's look into what's it finished up?
Speaker 4: That would make it and that would make it yo if he did that ship and then play with everybody strange just to cash it. So he used to be a tickeead to see him pun so he could believe it. That's an architect ship too, you know what I mean. Like, So, yeah, I think about you think about by a little bit. Now get about four ships of that.
Speaker 3: Because a simple tweak can definitely be fine a couple of days. So we don't know. That's the fun part about it. We don't know, and I can't wait to find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of sam Slam, speaking of Summer Slam. Speaking of Summer Slam, we and and the and the possibility of him, you know, doing that whole thing with with Seeing Punk, they had a was it a gauntlet match on Monday Night Raw to determine the new number one contender for Gunther after Goldberg was unsuccessful. This was La Knight, this was Penta, this was bron Breaker, this was Jay Usso, this was Seeing Punk. And the winner of that match was Phil Brooks, the second City Saint, and he will now go on to SummerSlam to face off against Gunther for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, I'm not sure where they're gonna go with this, but they got two weeks to make this interesting. I Honestly, I think they can make this interesting with just one episode of Raw, and they've already done that. When Punk pushed that nigga Gunther down, it was like, bitch ass nigga. He thought it was.
Speaker 2: What shit like that happened. I'll be forgetting guns. Just gun there is like what six six four mm hmmm. I like, Yo, when I seen Randy Orton like whenever, like he's in the ring of rand you are and I like, oh, yeah, nigga, you're not six foot You're not six foot ten or nothing like that, I'll be forgetting that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Randy or towers over everybody.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I'm like, yeah, niggas like yo, man, we gotta start like evaluating guns.
Speaker 5: They are different. I'm like seeing Punk could bring up like yeah, yeah, nigga, that's why Goldberger is laughing at your child's nigga.
Speaker 4: Laughing at you. You think you read the ort nigga, you really gotta do that much. But gun Through and see him pump. They just let him get out there, yell each other, disrespect each other.
Speaker 3: I feel like this would be something that gun Through would definitely have to lock in for because he can't rely on the whole what he did with jay Uso and all that stuff, like he has to really.
Speaker 5: You got to lock in Goldberg just had the mass of his life.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm talking about promo wise, I'm talking about match. While you're talking about match, I'm talking about promo. I'm talking about promo. Oh, promo.
Speaker 1: I still disagree with you. Gutor been cooking on promos lately. I don't know what's gotten into this nigga.
Speaker 3: Let me reiterate, I don't need this nigga. I don't need this nigga to rely on the whole bullshit of oh, you left this company for six for fourteen years or ten years or something that I need him to actually bring some something new to the fucking tape. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not impressed by your perfore mona.
Speaker 3: I need That's what I mean. I need him to really like dig deep and bring something to sell me on this because if I hear one, oh you think you deserve this you left this company, I'm gonna I'm gonna kind of lose it a little bit because I'm like, we had to sit through a year and a half of self saying the same bullshit pre WrestleMania. Oh you left this company, you left for us and you need us somebody. I don't give a fuck about that.
Speaker 5: With you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see this nigga try to fly the flag either, Bro, Like, hey, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: He needs to lock in, Like I need him to actually get personal with this nigga outside of that ship, like this is what this is about. You come after me, I'm gonna kill you. That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm real with you, bro. Gunther is like he's one of the most school types.
Speaker 2: He don't got to get like like talk about like, oh, when you were in the e W or oh people don't like you because you used to be an asshole back in the day.
Speaker 5: Nigga just called you old bro, like he could take he can hard on something as simple as that. He'd be like, yeah, you old and frail, I'm gonna fuck you up. Like he could just he could do something as simple as that and it will sound menacing and he.
Speaker 2: Can get his point across and it just like when he had the rivalry with the Miz, I was like, Oh, he's really about this ship. I'm like, oh, when they had him go from like the mis to Chad Gable to like the next one.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, he can really do this, like got to do Like, Yo, you're weak, ug you ain't nothing since you've been here. The only thing you've done the struggle against the Nigga. I beat up e E quick, So okay, Like sure, you just could be another victim, you know what I mean? And then give me along to a real competitor. I would just totally disregard that.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, Like, I don't I don't need him torn company flag. I don't need him saying like being repetitive with his promos like hey bro, your body is weak. I will chop you on your chest, will cave into into your back. You you will die? You sure you want to do this? Like make him like hey you sure you want to do this, and then be like okay, cool. When that bell rings, I am going to see you right next to your wife and your dog.
Speaker 4: Your little riddles like yeah whatever, talking little words, just meet me, meet me in Summer Slam, all right, cool? Bye?
Speaker 1: Speaking of meeting at Summer Slam and people lying the company, he flagged, we have a tag team match that's gonna be on SummerSlam with Randy Orton and Jelly Roll against Drew McIntyre and Logan Paul.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the Jelly Roll in a long time. Let me checking my local bakery.
Speaker 1: Nigga's his homegrow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Man? What you mean? You're not fucking with it?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you not interested in this? Are you not a part of the WWE universe flying the flag ready to just receive anything that they ready to throw on your TV screen?
Speaker 2: This shit is sloped, bro, Like, come on, I heard niggas He's like, well, like therefore came out. He's down at the performance center every day, like he's training it every day at the performance center.
Speaker 1: I'm like, he got with the nutritionists, you feel me, with their coaches. You know what I'm saying. He really wants to do this. He lost over one hundred pounds, you feel me. He's on a he's on a he's on a health journey, and he feels like this is what he wants to do. Did you know that Jelly Roll actually trained to wrestle before. He before he like blew up as like a like a country singer before, like he was a rapper before his music took when he was a rapper, when he was signed a Strange Music and Tech nine doing all that. Yeah, at some point he had some type of training and uh then I guess he got hell of fat and now he's not hell a fat no more. He's just like, all right, let's do this ship.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I appreciate that. I appreciate the effort. I appreciate the love. I know, like he's like, oh yeah, well, you know he has like a long history with like watching wrestling and stuff like that. I'm like, Nigga, I still don't want to see it. Y'all can paint it to me like any kind of way. Y'all can sell it to me. Y'all can try to be like, oh, yeah, well he's nice guy whatever. I'm still not trying to see this shit. This is slop, bro. This is like this the segment on SmackDown the Little Little Shit on Jimmy Kimmel. I was like, bro, like, if you if you wanted, if you're someone out there and this fits your taste and you want to see this whatever, like God bless you. I hope it's everything that you wanted to be. I hope this match change is your life in ways that you can never predict. But me, I don't want to see this bullshit.
Speaker 5: I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of bringing in niggas that nobody asked for, bringing in people that nobody questioned, and then somebody was like, well, I wanted to see Jolly Rowld Russell.
Speaker 5: I thought about doing Nigga. That's good for you.
Speaker 2: The large, like majority of the fan base did not have this as a possibility until they threw it in front of you. Like Nigga, You didn't think like that hot dogs should be putting noodles until your mama cooked it and put it in front of you and told you, like, yo, this what's for dinner. That was never something that was on your mind. It's never like a culinary experience that you wanted, but you had it. That doesn't mean your life did it, doesn't mean you went back to it in your adulthood. It's just like something that you went to. That's what this ship is right now. Like bro, I don't want any price.
Speaker 1: Okay, c j.
Speaker 4: Oh damn. I thought it was nice that he was getting the championship, the living dream and whatnot. I thought it was thought it was a little story.
Speaker 5: But it's right.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see this ship a hot dog and noodles.
Speaker 1: Right, wait but wait, but wait, Ben said, we could dress it up or sell it to him any way that we can, anyway that you feel me. Let's let's look at this with a nostalgia lens.
Speaker 5: You feel me.
Speaker 1: They did the Jimmy Kimmel. They did the Jimmy Kimmel. Randy and Drew had the little one two punch, you feel me, like the little one two steps your missy, all of that, and then jelly roll choke slam Logan Paul through the table, you know, and and I don't know, like remember you remember when they did the whole thing with the Jay Leno and DDP and Carl Malone. Were they going for that whole thing with this whole late night ism that they tried to get off? Because I just like.
Speaker 4: If it felt like they were trying to capture that moment. And Jilly Row is a big enough celebrity to where like that ship's gonna look you can see him on Kimlo. Every time, I was like, you already are gonna be.
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: I be some Randy but you know, somebody's gonna pull up. I mean, I think it gonna be fine if they put it in. I really enjoyed Drew kicking in the head like that shit was funny. That shit was funny. But I don't know what else they can what they can do, how much carry.
Speaker 1: Well well, I mean ship obviously, Like in my opinion, Drew and Randy are probably gonna carry the majority in his match. And then you feel you sprinkle some some some some high flying ship in there, local Paul, do some cool you know what I'm saying, And then you give Jelly Roll a nice little choke slam or power bomb or you feel me a clothes line or something where he could look good and do his pose and look cool in the heart.
Speaker 4: You don't lose two hundred pounds for that. This nigga would to do some ship. He's gonna be jumping off with some ship.
Speaker 1: What if the finish is Jelly Roll hitting an r KO on Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 4: What if niggas of course, that's what's gonna be, nigga, and then Drew's really gonna be bad.
Speaker 5: You want this nigga kicking over ship again?
Speaker 4: Yo? If he is definitely gonna end with an r k O one of the niggas a double r k O r KO.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're both going to do the whole a little and all that. Oh my god, Greg, let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Since we're talking about this whole thing, SummerSlam, this whole Jimmy Kimmel debacle, bullshit. You feel me? This match, this match Jelly Roll and Randy and Drew and Logan. If you're Drew McIntyre, are you satisfied with your booking?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. But at the same time you look at that check and be like, I can't be too upset. But if you're like from Drew's point of view, if you it's like, if this is the best you got for me, not even the championship or whichever titles on on that show, the US title, then I'd.
Speaker 5: Be like I.
Speaker 3: Will I would want a huge follow up, like the next after SummerSlam. I need to be you need to give me a title or something. You need to You need to this because I'm doing this for you, Like Damien Pries, Yeah, like Damian Price, Like I need I need to be doing I need to be doing something more, doing something better. But I think the reason why I'm not too upset about this match in particular, like I like I bust out laugh when I saw it is because it'll be like ten minutes maybe if that oh on whatever show, and then I'm like, ten minutes, that's enough time for my pieces to get here, so I can go go get some girl right quick and go find something else to do, and then like the name, here are your winners.
Speaker 5: Oh. The thing that yo g dation, You're definitely right for.
Speaker 2: The casual thing against me is when niggas act like really smug about it and they'll post like stuff like oh like jelly rolls like like the card.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's levels of this ship. I'm like, bro, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe there is levels to this ship. Did you guys see the report about Travis Scott necessarily taking to the business.
Speaker 5: I could do that. He knew that when he bossed that, when he bossed Cody Rose ears like, we knew that.
Speaker 3: He fucked that man up.
Speaker 4: You have a rather cutchig like he was trying to get the TV to work, like that's my head dog, like my ears right here.
Speaker 5: I mean your moon hand out the way till he was like.
Speaker 3: Hey, move your hand, like this hurts me more than to hurts you.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm not surprised at all that he's not living up to it because it's like the nigga can't even commit to the release date of his recent album, Like the dude push that back too, So I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: Too busy doing the monkey dance in front of sucking for real priorities messed up. Travis here trying to throw shot push like we got you a a contract, nigga, where you coming in? J been here five times already this week. He's like, well, you know.
Speaker 5: All right? He dope, He's right christianers right. He don't take nothing serious. No, he don't give a funk about nothing of this ship. He's just a fan.
Speaker 4: But but he he was like, you know what, it would be cool if I could be part of Wressell Media. Hey, peg, can you call your mom to get up on Russell Media.
Speaker 3: If he does not take to the business and they do not follow up with him getting involved in that WrestleMania, man event, I am going to laugh because that that is going to age like sour milk in the sun.
Speaker 2: I think they are ready, Like I think they've accepted that a lot of that build and a lot of the ship that they added on or whatever, and are we on the road to wrestle me Ania now, like all that shit is like aged orly. I think they already accepted that. I think they were like, yo, we made the best out of like the ship like that that the rock left us, So we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: I know. Like everybody's like, oh, well, you know it's gonna come full circle or whatever. I'm like, bro, what if it doesn't.
Speaker 1: But if it doesn't, things coming full circle. Evolution ended with a brand new Women's World champion, Naomi see the new Bloody champs on That's hilarious. You thought you had that for Rea. That's crazy. Anyways, Naomi interrupted what I thought was an amazing match, cashed in her money in the bank contract, and is now your Women's World Champion. She popped up on raw to gloat to the audience, to gloat to the roster and say no no, no, no, no, no on no love from none of you. Hefer's now check this out. I just ran the table, y'all. Thought I was looking over here. When I was looking over there and I'm talking about and now I got what I got. Then we had that bullshit interruption Byria Ripley, and then Eo came out. I like her, she's cool. I like Ria too, but I'm sick, I'm tired. I'm done. It's over relaxed.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 1: So they both came out there and they all argued or whatever, and then you get Adam Pierce coming out there and trying to separate everybody. Shut everybody up, calm everybody down, make everything copesthetic, and he made a triple threat match for SummerSlam where Naomi is set to defend in her first title defense unless they have her do like a squash match or something like that on Raw within these next two weeks. But I doubt that's gonna happen. But we've got Naomi versus Rea Ripley versus Eo Sky. That's a triple threat match for the Women's World Heavyweight Championship. Just create the match at WrestleMania. We're trying to recreate that magic and just slot wanted extra person in there, or just swap out the black.
Speaker 5: Play back in there one of them.
Speaker 4: I feel like, man, no, I don't want to I just think they're trying to pitch. I don't want it to be that them two fighting. And that's what I loved about Naomi speech this week. But when she was over there, like when she was talking to the ship. Popular ships like Yo YouTube show asses in the back nigga, like the back an the back nigga, because I'm not about to be a footnote in y'all. Motherfucking fu nigga. If y'all got a problem, y'all, nigga's handled that ship. But if not, and that's to handle that. You know what I'm saying. You can't beat her, bitch.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just beat her and you still just beat her.
Speaker 4: I picked her, I could beat her.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 4: You should be her to fight me. But you know if I'm reading, yeah, we had a stutter of this ship, like yeah, y'all suck.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Yo that like that part when you said that nigga's like up in the arms line. But if it was Carleedo, I'm like when it was Carlito, y'all was saying, it wasn't a big deal. Y'all are taking us man, It was like what it was Timpy Stratton, Tiffany Stratton said her ship, y'all taking us for and everything like that, Like I don't want to see the fake out.
Speaker 3: I was dismissing our feelings and saying, oh, it's not that big of a deal. But when Naomi said makes a call back to Rush Hour, man, oh it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Okay, don't even know that ship. Don't even do that ship. I want to hear you motherfucker say a motherfucking thing. Don't nobody trash more white people than white wrestling fans, So don't say nothing to me. I don't want to hear a motherfucking word from y'all. EO du was coming, That's why you would say that. But she was like, you know that's pretty good. Stay over here, like yo, I like the match that they're making. Yeah, you know that's a good way to you know, start up PA and say start up the title room because I think she's gonna dominate this ship and then they will get each other way, then you.
Speaker 5: Can have them fight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I'm scared of just setting her up to lose in her first title defense. Like I'm I'm really like terrified because I was terrified from the beginning that when she cashed in, that was gonna be a failed cash in and they were gonna be like, yeah, you know, Jade.
Speaker 5: Stepped in, cost her the match or whatever.
Speaker 2: And then we that's how we get to the triple threat between Bianca, Jade and Naomi. But them throwing her into a triple threat match like her first, like her first title defense out like, I'm pretty like shaken up by it.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to see her win the title.
Speaker 2: And then the reports are that everybody like backstage is like really happy for and she's like highly respected that people are like yo, it's about time and whatever. I think to do this and like to have her lose I think would be like uh, I think it would be a t So I'm just like fingers crossed like that she actually gets to survive her first Tide of Defense.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping she gets the linky tottering some of the best work of her career.
Speaker 1: W w E is going to Perth, Australia in October. Crown Jewel Nigga, you going to that? So maybe it's like my passport you feel me through this bitch, you know what I'm talking If.
Speaker 3: You don't have it already, you can expedite it for like a hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, man, okay, passport bros. What I'm saying passport perff niggas huh.
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: So like.
Speaker 1: People like Ben that are a little bit you know, tripping toous or feeling like a little anxious about the idea of Naomi only being championed for so long, with the idea that they're going back to Australia and it's a Crown Jewel to whereas I think last year the Crown Jewel thing they introduced the Crown Jewel Championship where the champions face each other. Is this an opportunity for them to put the title back on Riha and have her in one of those main events and sell a couple more tickets in Australia Or are we betting on black and we're gonna see Naomi versus Jade?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: But like usually like let me ask you, like how do you how do you feel about the idea that that Perth, Australia is coming up and you know there's this looming idea that Ria Ripley could be saddled back as the women's world heavyweight champion before that date or on that date.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like I don't know what it is with Triple H, but I feel like he's purposely sabotaging Ria with with her book. And because that that make that that makes you kind of check out of Naomi's title ring by the fault because it's like, Okay, it's going to eventually get put back on Riha because that when you said that, I'm like, oh, yeah, they are going back to Perth, and Ria is either challenging for a title or she's going.
Speaker 5: To be a James.
Speaker 1: One way or another. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Ben's concerns, people like Ben's concerned is valid because you will, like you you have that thought that and Triple H will do that like hey, let's go ahead and put this type like if it's gonna be on like a raw, like a raw in between.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Please don't Christ put Ria in the intercommental title against Becky. Shit, we already you know me with the with the world heavyweight title. That was the first feud right for the world heavyweight title. Is God, Damn. Ria ain't been outside of this title picture.
Speaker 3: Like two years when Becky was the world champion. Her first few was live, Yeah, Real Fault Live, then Real Fault Live and finally won at the end January. So yeah, since she came back from from her shoulder injury, she has not been outside of the World title And it's like, on one hand, you can't get mad at it because she is still getting like reactions and she's still moving product. But on the other hand, from a creator's point of view, you shouldn't be revolving your entire show around or your entire vision around one person.
Speaker 4: You should have learned a lesson by now you've done this one hundred times WWE. I think Naomi got this ship because she's too dad entertaining. Have Grayson Waller do something, fuck it, you know, Real gonna be in a tag team with EO. Didn't gonna win the belts Boom could.
Speaker 1: But speaking of things that the WWE has done a hundred times, Roman Reigns has returned once again. The OTC one popped up on Monday Night Raul to save Juso not seeing punk but save Juso and our farm a little bit, get his ship off you feel me? But he assisted jay Uso with bron Breaker and Bronson Reed. As you know, they was trying to beat because down and all of that. You feel me, Paul Haymon was super surprised. He said, oh my god, I said that he's not mad enough to come back and look at him here he is. So since we were talking about like SummerSlam matches and directions and shit like that, and you know beyond Roman Reigns is back. We saw how bron Breaker went through that whole gauntlet and he lost to see him punk, So he needs something to do at SummerSlam. I'm assuming and based off of what I've been seeing online in the Little Chatter or whatever, uh, Roman reigns and jay usso versus bron Breaker and Bronson reed. Just so, is that what we're gonna see a SummerSlam is?
Speaker 4: I think that's what it's looking like. Like Roman and the Bronze is the most logical thing to do, especially with like Exteth playing his injury up, Cuz I don't know what you get out of having Roman I'm back for the one hundred and six times and then just stomp all over bron Breaker.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because you can't put them together, You're not putting them a Bronx because for fucking what. Yeah, So like if you go put them a bron Breaker, you can't do them like that, especially after he without they have murdered everybody. It was on his way to Murdercy and Pump until you know niggas down the way. But I think the tag team actually be the best way to go. And I'll give Jason Jacob team up with his cousin and then the Brons can see what they can do as a tag team. And then if they lose the fucking bron Breaker to start flipping out some more and thin you co't ready to do his thing build that story, Gresh.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming maybe we'll see this on like the like the tag Mash with Jelly Roll on one day and then the tag Mash with these niggas on another day. But this build, we've got two weeks to get the SummerSlam. Will we see any type of remorse from Roman Reigns towards jay Uso as we prepare for them to team together.
Speaker 3: No, Trumps is not about to apologize to this man at all. He is not apologizing to this man one single second. He was like, you know what we have to do. He disrespected a family, He disrespected you. He disrespected me, He dispected me, He disrespected everybody that came before us, and he's gonna disrespect everybody to come after us. We have to handle this, and then Jay gonna sit there and just walk off. We're not gonna get no like major build. It's gonna literally they just gonna or a farmer to his time for the build ring. Yeah, it's it's since he since he lost the title. It's just like I'm just go beacome a r f arm.
Speaker 5: Yeah him more.
Speaker 2: H You're right, Like if he didn't apologize during the build up to War Games last year, like after being with a dickhead for like five years or.
Speaker 5: Four years, whatever long, it was like, he's not gonna apologize now.
Speaker 2: Like I think it'd be really weird if Jay was like, oh so you're not gonna apologize or like what you put me through or whatever. It's like, Nigga, this is not the first time we teamed up since I dropped the title. I don't think that that would have a place right there, Like it's it like you already you already.
Speaker 5: Passed the exit ramp.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, my favorite, My favorite thing so far as them saying like Roman is gonna be on all the episodes of Raw leading up this Summer Slime, Like Nigga's only two episodes.
Speaker 3: Best get he's gonna be going to film the movie right after Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: You gotta do the street fighter thing him and Cody. Mm hmm, you gotta go to does Cody lose too? I mean, does Cody lose the Summer Slam so he can go film the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, if he wins, he gonna get casht in on.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 4: But this best not Night Woman Night too.
Speaker 5: Still better.
Speaker 4: BI get clear for Night two. Nigga just got clear the same day we clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonnaking a J. Probably a J is likely to be at a Slam aniversary. He might be going into the Hall of Fame about for Ward this year. Mm hm hm cool. But yeah, it definitely feels like that's the direction that they're headed. I think that would be the wise direction to go with uh uh breaker and read with all the all the ship that Paul Hayman, Bill Bill Brown Breaker up with this week, He's the next big thing. He's the big dog. This is his yard, and I'm like, I'll see what you're doing. I'll see what you're doing. I see what you're doing, and I like it. Keep doing keep doing that ship, just keep doing it.
Speaker 3: It's working.
Speaker 1: It's working for me at least, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For me, right, he's a Steiner.
Speaker 1: I said, Okay, okay, well yeah, turn that thing. Let's lean into that. Let's lean more into that. You feel me? But I gotta ask. I gotta ask you guys, since we're talking about Roman, since we're talking about his multiple returns, since we're talking about uh, you know him, kind of are farming stretching out moments and his his PTO and how much of that he's got left filming movies, this, that and the third. I don't know, man, thinking back and looking back at that that Vanity Fair article that he had earlier this year. They mentioned in that article that his contract with WWE is set to expire after WrestleMania forty two. So how much more time, given all these infrequent appearances, he's wrestling less and less like each of the last couple of years, how much more time do we have with Roman reigns as like an active wrestler on the WWE roster.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know about the I forgot about the whole contract aspired after Wrestlemingia forty two. I still I still don't think that he would he would want to Johnson to kind of retirement tour. It feels like, you know, it's like I want to be celebrated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely gonna see him less and Less.
Speaker 4: Were about to do another movie. I think he did that movie with uh. I think he did that fucking Hobson Shaw Ship while ty Reefe was crying like Goldberg, and he was just like, he told you this shit cool, right, Like, yo, they'll let you do it. This shit cool. Ain't that bad?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: I think you getting that he got taste of that active money and he's like, man, this is this is all right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three, Roman wrestled eleven matches.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty four, Roman wrestled six matches. This year he's wrestled two matches. This will be his third.
Speaker 3: Oh your halfway after year.
Speaker 5: We bought it that.
Speaker 4: We had the fourth quarter then there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had quarter three.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, my bad. Technically this will be his fourth. He was in the Royal Rumble. Oh so we got that. So he's with SummerSlam. He'll be up to four matches for twenty twenty five. It just keeps going down each year. I'm just saying, like, big.
Speaker 4: Game, Hunter Man, this is a little turn you had the ard of the Giant deal. Say yo, man, I come wrestleman, Alight, cool.
Speaker 3: Up some ship. It's gonna come around to where he's gonna. They're gonna have a heel out there. He's gonna his his drums, gonna hit doom, Doom doom. He's just gonna come out hit the spear ooh wah and then go right back home.
Speaker 4: Turn Coat is come out here the stutter.
Speaker 3: Like someone's gonna drop an Easter egg of his like of his slogans. He's like, acknowledge your work.
Speaker 1: You can be like damn shut.
Speaker 5: Return of the Kid.
Speaker 3: He's literally gonna become a special attraction.
Speaker 1: Ge Dixon says, man I would love his contract, and he's the highest paid. Christian says, he does one Survivor Series match and one Saturday Night's main event and that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because Survivor Series is the synonymous to his debut. So they literally he's their new undertaker.
Speaker 1: Basically and he's already on the poster.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Survivor.
Speaker 4: Taker, Yeah call it Undertaker schedule, just come out every Survivor series and just being random the random team match.
Speaker 3: He'll be missed the Survivor series.
Speaker 1: Are the are the multiple returns like making him even more of a special attraction? Does it feel like Roman is a special attraction when he pops up and like he gets these pops that he gets in the and the energy and the people are all excited for it, Like is it do you think think that the frequent the frequent vacations and returns, like is that benefiting? Is that helping as far as like setting him on track as this babyface run is moving along.
Speaker 2: They have been actively training niggas to like for Roman Reigns returns for like the past three years. Like there there are so many Roman Reigns returns to SmackDown Roman Rains returns to all like little like graphics that they put up.
Speaker 5: And I think they've just been training niggas just to live their lives without him and and to have like those like pops like oh my god, he's here, Like like I just think like at at this point, like what you guys said he's not long for this ship.
Speaker 2: Like I think they would be lucky to get him on like an undertaker like deal to come back like once a year or twice a year and do some stuff. I think after that contract runs out after Wrestlemanian forty two, he's just gonna be like, yo, I'll work on a deal deal by deal like whatever we're doing. But I don't think he signs another like long term contract or any other contract with WB Like. I think after that it's just like, Okay, we're working like this like three month period.
Speaker 5: I'll come in for this match or whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, Like, yo, when you're when your cousin's on the board, you really all gotta sign on like long term deal.
Speaker 5: Like it's just handshake deals from that point on.
Speaker 3: And you hit up Dwayne and be like, hey, I'm ready to come back, but hey.
Speaker 1: He.
Speaker 4: Tell tell he's coming. Are you preparing for rous return? Because if you not, I got this pamphlet that could close the doors.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 4: OTC was can run it out of nicknames.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm like, all right, bro, that's Zach said, Yeah, they run ideas because OTC one, who the fuck is to.
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Nah, bro, just like stay that ship like our original tribal chief one, like our only tribal chief one.
Speaker 5: That it's not stupid man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you gotta get that merch out there.
Speaker 4: It took the old merchant to put one on the nigga.
Speaker 5: With a sharpy.
Speaker 3: God mode one. Oh yeah, greatness on a different level, one merch.
Speaker 1: Merch.
Speaker 5: I need.
Speaker 1: I need my issue, you feel me. I need that. But I'm with it though, Roman and Jay versus uh Bron and Bron. I think that makes sense, especially given how they did that nigga the night after WrestleMania. How they did that nigga at WrestleMania, and you know what I'm saying. And also they've been stomping all over Jay Uso for the last couple of weeks, so he needs help, you know what I'm saying. So there you go. My nigga had the rib tape on like the d DP or something.
Speaker 5: The help is the apology.
Speaker 2: It's like when when you get like yeah that by a parent for like no reason, or they do something like bullshit and like hey, look going.
Speaker 5: To dry Queen.
Speaker 3: Jay's case. WAFA house right that you need?
Speaker 1: What's well man? Anything else before we exit stage left, shout the left type ship. We'll see what's going on. Man, Hey, make sure y'all following the squadron at Public Enemies, h Q everywhere. Like, if you want to follow me directly, you can follow me at Oh my god, Graham had a good time and then chatting and hanging out with you guys. We should do it again, maybe next week something like that. Yeah, yeah, please.
Speaker 5: You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok on the score.
Speaker 1: Type ship type shit type ship, gizzle, what's happening?
Speaker 4: You can follow me at Yeah that's me, Yeah, underscore, that's underscored me with two e's, three e's on I G.
Speaker 3: O g O d grash take us on ya is there? Follow me at is gresh as Gress everywhere else Pod gresh unleast pod every Tuesday. Whatever we don't talk about here, we talk about there and vice versa. It's a big family affair, y'all got it.
Speaker 1: Let's get big action.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You fel me a a A.
Speaker 1: If you made it this far, please at the life buton if you haven't already.
Speaker 5: Put.
Speaker 1: Till next time. Take care of yourselves and each other. See y'all next week.
Speaker 10: Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in a category. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, would say no.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell it's truth.
Speaker 5: M hm