Speaker 1: All right, the nine news nuggets. You need to know.
Speaker 2: These are stories that happened throughout the week. But we were just too busy talking to Michael Monks and about his sale of k Y that led to too much junk food on his way to Los Angeles to pick up his cat's hair and make candy.
Speaker 1: So here we go, Honorable Mention. Honorable Mention not supposed to mention the honor serving with you great and honorable motive. So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member of Honorable Mention.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love people acting a fool at a wake or a funeral, or a rosary or any sort of celebration of life. I love it when people act a fool, specifically when those people have killed the person in the casket. A teenagers tearful eulogy to her mother and stepfather of help police charge her with their murder. Her name's oh no, I'm sorry. Her name is Sarah. She's seventeen. She was arrested in charged with murder this week. Her parents were Kristen forty one, and her husband James Brock. He is a stepdad, forty five years old. They were shot and killed in their home in Carrollton, Georgia.
Speaker 1: She was sixteen.
Speaker 2: Sarah was when her mom and stepdad died, and they say that mountains of physical and digital evidence led to her being charged, including her eulogy at the funeral. Apparently, people that watched Sarah eulogize her dead parents did not buy it that there were no tears, there was no psychopath trace of faked sadness.
Speaker 1: There was just nothing there.
Speaker 2: She In the footage, Sarah stands there on the stage at Catalyst Church and her voice appears to crack from emotion when she says, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Sarah, and I am Kristen Brock's daughter and James Brock's stepdaughter. She, by the way, said she heard nothing when they were shot and killed in their small home. She went on to say, this isn't easy. I'm really happy to get to do this, but just bear with me because I stutter a lot. Probably any mention of you being happy about getting to do a eulogy is misplaced.
Speaker 1: In a eulogy, she said, I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Say goodbye to my mom and James since we never got the chance to. I was so used to you guys always being here. That I never thought that y'all would not be here, and I didn't have a single clue about how much I needed you all until now. Yeah, ain't that the truth? Apparently her stepfather had a bad heart, had like a heart machine, and she said, your heart will finally be healed in heaven and you won't be in pain anymore, and that gives me so much comfort.
Speaker 1: Again, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Want to leave it out, but she's only seventeen, you know. Anyway, they said, be wary the people around her who saw this and thought what a croc. They said that she's seen as just this sweet little girl and that even a monster can be a little girl in a dress.
Speaker 1: Number nine. At number nine, I did ninth place. If a cop to dirty nine times out of tennis partners dirty two and I speak nine languages actual night, basically everybody at table thening, I'll be all ready to go another nine?
Speaker 2: And Niner?
Speaker 1: Did I get check Niner in there? Will you call him? From alawakie talkie.
Speaker 2: A missing surfer has been found alive on a remote island about eight miles off shore. This is in New South Wales, Australia. Is spent the night at sea on his long board. He had been identified as Darcy Defaults. That's a fun name, and yes, spent a night at sea on his longboard. His bike, clothes and shoes were discovered at a local spot. That he'd left his phone in smart watch at the family home. But a night on on the longboard. He apparently went out too far couldn't get back. But he's in good spirits. He's being supported by family. That doesn't sound so bad, does it? A night on your longboard during the summer off of the coast of Australia.
Speaker 1: Sounds kind of peaceful, right, No one yammoring at you. You're number eight.
Speaker 3: Tid is bold every eight second listening to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements.
Speaker 1: He uh, oh, you guys.
Speaker 2: I just got a text message from the boss of all bosses here, the president of iHeartMedia in Los Angeles, who apparently listens to the show and says, it sounds like you want me to suspend you. That's what happens when you do the show on your own and you feel like you're just talking to yourself in a padded room for four hours every day. Apparently people listen. No if you're still listening. I do not want to be suspended. I like a paycheck. That was for jokes. That was just jokes for us, all right. Number eight Two people face multiple charges after they were caught allegedly trying to have sex while driving a stolen RV. I have a follow up? Was the sex while the car was in motion? I think that's the follow up we all have upon reading that headline. There was a patrolman attempted to pull over a car after he saw.
Speaker 1: A white RV.
Speaker 2: According to the complaint, the officer saw a naked woman straddling a man. This may get me that suspension, won't it that. I'll just dial that back and we'll not finish that sentence. Yes, the car was in motion, specifically the RV. The RV came to a stop a half mile after the officer turned his lights on.
Speaker 1: Apparently, the man and the woman did the old.
Speaker 2: Trick of changing sheet sheets and no seats while being pulled over, and when asked what they were doing, the man said, we were having sex.
Speaker 1: So there is that illegal? Can you not do that?
Speaker 2: Is this not America? Can you not have sex in your vehicle?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: East Germany? If I buy myself an RV. I'm gonna do what I want to do in my RV. I mean, you know, within within legal reason. But that's odd. Oh I see one of them was drunk. One of them was intoxicated. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna have sex in your RV, don't get caught with a bottle behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: Number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son. We're on seven day with a government che seven seven a.
Speaker 3: Seven years of college done to.
Speaker 2: Drain seven seven days. I love it when people go and seek advice from Reddit. You know it's gonna be good if you've got to go to the Reddit community to get back up on your life decisions. It's a special type of advice, isn't it. There is a woman doing adjust that she left her own birthday dinner once her sister unexpectedly announced her engagement. This was a Reddit post, like many do, that quickly sparked debate.
Speaker 1: The woman she's twenty eight.
Speaker 2: She says, my birthday was last weekend and just celebrate, I planned a nice, low key dinner with is, my parents, my partner, and my older sister Anna.
Speaker 1: She explained that.
Speaker 2: She loves her sister, but she has a history of making big moments about her. It's been a running joke in our family. It's always bothered me. At first, the dinner goes smoothly. They're enjoying an evening. The waiter brings out the birthday cake, and just as the waiter walks toward the table with the cake, Anna stands up, clinks her glass, and launches into a speech.
Speaker 1: The speech ends.
Speaker 2: With her flashing a brand new engagement ring and announcing that her boyfriend had proposed earlier that evening. They say the moment's done to everyone at the table. They immediately erupted into tears. The waiter awkwardly places they cake down, and it is quickly forgotten.
Speaker 1: Amid all the excitement.
Speaker 2: The rest of the dinner consumed by wedding plans blah blah, blah, blah blah. The girl whose birthday it was says, I told my partner I was not feeling well. I paid my share of the bill and I left. She is furious, and the sister who's got engaged is furious that the other sister whose birthday it was it left, and she's accusing her of ruining the special moment, her special engagement moment with her pounding over her birth. And this is why I'm thankful that I didn't meet my sister until I was thirty nine years old. I didn't need a whole life of this, of this just bickering over special occasions? Is this what sisters do all the time? Come on, now, you should both be happy for each other. There's two special occasions. Number six.
Speaker 1: I got six, You got six, she got six.
Speaker 2: Number six, there's six more weeks of water way picture of me a rabbi, and six drunk and longshore.
Speaker 1: We just dig in a nursing home closer to us.
Speaker 2: I don't have to drive down drink another six pack. Let's see what we got here. There is a man in Florida accused of stealing a novelty tourist train and picking up bystanders on the fourth of July before being arrested by Key West police. His name's Jonathan Winslow, fifty seven, and he told police it's my birthday.
Speaker 1: Now, what a fun day.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday, You jack a tourist train and you pick up strangers to join the party. Again, Is this not America? Does that not sound like a nice day of a way to celebrate your freedom of America and on your birthday.
Speaker 1: That's that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: He arrived at the depot, he left his Kia still running and he took off with the train. Employees were left confused. But what a fun day. Oh oh, here's the problem. He was on meth. He had a meth pipe in his pocket.
Speaker 1: He was on the meth. He had the meth pipe. He had the meth on his person. Yeah, you can't. You can't do that. Number five for five.
Speaker 2: I have five rules.
Speaker 1: We begin bombing in five minutes. Five. This is the year five point five. Give me a favorite, lose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 2: Would you know what the shape of your development is? Your housing development?
Speaker 1: Like? Would you know what it looks like overhead?
Speaker 2: Maybe you do, maybe if you a house or something like that, you kind of know where you're at in your development, But would you recognize it being shaped as a penis?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who looks at an overhead shot of a housing development and goes moak's like a penis?
Speaker 1: I think there's something else going on there.
Speaker 2: Residents have blasted plans for a new housing estate.
Speaker 1: This is in the UK, and.
Speaker 2: They say that the shape of the housing estate is ridiculous that it looks like a penis. It's a two hundred and fifty home development and local people do not find this amusing. This has gotten the go ahead from council planners, but people are up in arms about it. Some say it's because it will remove more greenery from the area, it will affect the wildlife. But others are turning up to the council meetings demanding that they bulldoze some of the houses because it looks like a penis. Into which I say, if you're upset about the shape of your house housing development, you have won life.
Speaker 1: If that's what you're complaining about.
Speaker 2: Number four four minute is probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 1: Come number four.
Speaker 3: This isn't the same world you left four years.
Speaker 2: The world's most expensive cheese has sold. This is a cheese made in Spain and it has sold for forty two, two hundred and thirty two dollars. This Cabrales cheese was aged in a cave for ten months, so it is old.
Speaker 1: It is moldy. It is all the cheese things.
Speaker 2: Who spent forty two thousand dollars on a piece of cheese, five pounds cow's milk, five pounds of cheese for forty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, number three free shall be the number that house count and the number of the counting shall be three.
Speaker 3: Fight were dead within three hours?
Speaker 1: Three security clearance level three.
Speaker 3: All three of three.
Speaker 1: I got all three of you guys for the rest of your na be born, live your back three days. They both start to stink.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: This is genius.
Speaker 2: This is up there with Petros Papadacus referring to James Bergener as sweet James.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant advertising. Here.
Speaker 2: There's a billboard that's gone up in Cleveland and it reads, yes, I buy crackhouses. This has gotten a lot of criticism across Cleveland. It's an out of state investor that put these up. But what a great ad opportunity. Yes, I buy crack houses. Is your house trash? I'll pay cash.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: John Williams is the guy. He is a self proclaimed investor from out of state. And it is a high visibility campaign and I think it's genius. How are you gonna ever call anybody else than the crack house guy?
Speaker 1: Number two? What's going on?
Speaker 3: You two?
Speaker 1: We got two fingers, there's two sons and no women who ringing.
Speaker 2: There is a twenty one second role that they say scientists being that they hear everyone should follow while peeing to stay healthy. Oh kay, it says according to research, any mammal that's us who weighs over six point six pounds, that's us, should need an average of twenty one seconds to completely empty their bladder.
Speaker 1: So that's the deal.
Speaker 2: In order to determine this number, scientists filled their days with watching clips of various mammals emptying their bladder in order to gain an understanding about how long an animal typically takes to pee. So they say, if a person spends much longer than twenty one seconds peeing, it should be a signed they're holding in urine for too long, leading the bladder expanding more than it should. If your peeing consists for longer or shorter, it could be a underlying health issue. So who's going to count their next p all of us, we'll all be thinking of each other when we sit down and we start counting, second by second altogether.
Speaker 1: Number one weird, number one, Number one, we're number one. Ben I decided to look out for number one. Are you the number one, row number one, number one, number one.
Speaker 3: Let's see lax to phil Adelphia. Let's see if I can get on a flight to night not bad, non stop on Frontier, about two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Why do I want to go there? Well, that's why we should all want to go there. There's a nude bowling event in Pennsylvania tomorrow, the Pittsburgh Oh it's Pittsburgh, not Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh area, naturally like I'm actually planning the flight. The Pittsburgh area naturalists are hosting a nude bowling event tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the event?
Speaker 2: Balls out to bowling. Eh, you do have to be over eighteen kids. You don't have to be a good bowler, but you do have to be nude. Thirty dollars, four hours of unlimited bowling and shoe rental. Otherwise nude, it's required. They do say women can choose to wear bottoms. How sweet. There you have it. There's your weekend event.