Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the thirty first of October. He're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, it's also Halloween, and so we're going to talk about where the new rules are for trainees and the left, what can you dress as, what can you not dress? And we're going to contrast the darkness with the light as well. And we've also had some new science actually done. They've discovered that they misunderestimated, as George Bush would say, the CO two absorption by plants. Well, that throws all their models off. Maybe that's why they've been wrong for nearly sixty years on all of these climate models. And we're told that a pig now has bird flu. Yes, that's right, a pig flu. Look at the assumptions of that. And also they're back pushing the nudge. I've said from the very beginning, there wasn't any science of this except for behavioral science. Well, we're going to begin with an old story, Pentagon waste and Endless Wars will be right back. Well, as I've said, it's just an old story, but it just keeps going on and on. There's no end to it. Pentagon paid nearly eight thousand percent markup on Boeing's bathroom soap dispenser. It's not the six hundred dollars toilet seat. This is much worse. They're taking things that you are right would pick up for twenty thirty dollars and costing thousands of dollars and folks, this is Boeing, and this is an example of just how corrupt and spoil this monopolistic defense industry chain has become. Boeing can't do anything right. Their planes are falling apart, literally in the air. Their spacecraft is leaking like a sev and had to be abandoned, had to abandon the astronauts. They're still not back, and this is part of it. This is how well government welfare destroys everything, including once sufficient corporations. There used to be the standard, and now they are the example of what happens when we have government corruption welfare programs. The bathroom on the C seventeen Globe Master three cargo plane, there's nothing special. The soap dispensers are exactly the same kind of pump the customers could find in a civilian airliner in a restaurant bathroom, in your own kitchen. There's nothing different about it at all, and yet they put a nine and forty three percent markup on it, costing taxpayers one hundred and forty nine thousand dollars more than should have been. But that's just the beginning of it. There was a whistleblower that went to the US government and told them how they were being overcharged, and so they had a two year audit of the Boeing Company and surprisingly nobody sent a missile through the Pentagon window that was doing the audit. Like nine to eleven. Out of a selected sample of forty six spare parts, the Pentagon's internal watchdog found the Air Force overpaid for twelve of them about a quarter a little more than a quarter, i'm sorry, a little less than a quarter, costing taxpayers an additional million dollars on top of the parts four point three million value. So, in twenty fifteen, the Pentagon found that it was severely overpaying for Patriot missiles. They negotiate a new contract at that point time that saved them half a billion dollars five hundred and fifty million dollars in twenty nineteen, the Inspector General found that the military was paying forty three hundred dollars for a half inch metal drive pen that should have cost forty six dollars. How does a half inch metal drive pen cost forty six dollars in the first place, That's what I want to know. But they charge one hundred times more than that soap dispensers. Again, this is the headline article, the one that they've picked to put up at the top. You could pick any number of these things. The Air Force did not validate the accuracy of the data, they said, because they were just looking at the prices that subcontractors are charging and just you know, well, if they're not really marking that up, we're okay with it. So again, you know, oh well, this uh, this intrimental drive pen, should it cost forty six dollars? I don't know how it even should cost forty six dollars. But if it's not marked up strictly by Boeing, I guess they don't find it. But see, part of the problem is that there's a revolving door. As we've seen. Lloyd Austin, who is now the secondary defense for the Biden administration that had to change the rules so he could come back. You know, usually that revolving door only goes in one direction, just like you know the buildings you know, usually only goes in one direction. They had to go in and do an operation so the revolving door could go back the other direction. Again. You know why this type of thing happening. Why is it that you've got people in the Pentagon that are just approving this kind of absurd costs, well, because they hope to go to work for these companies when they get out and they do. It's evolving door, just like it is with FDA and pharma, and it is consolidation, corruption, monopolistic stuff. As they point out, these types of soap dispensers, you can buy them online for thirty dollars, but they marked it up eight thousand percent. Even tape they said they went through, they found bearings, screws, gaskets, lights, even tape. Inspector General says Boeing overcharged two one thousand, six hundred and sixty four dollars for some tape. And this is the way you can sneak stuff in. You know, these are all nondescript things, right, screws, gaskets, lights, tapes of something that we had on employee who was a trusted manager who did that with us. I caught him. I had the ability back in the nineties to be able to log in and watch what was happening on the computers to check the sales and stuff. And he was very he was very clever about it. He would do it on other people's shift, not on his own. And he left us and went to work for a pizza place next door, and he came in. He was stealing from us when he was working for the pizza place. He just came in and said, Hey, you want to take a break and I'll relave you a little bit if you want to get something to eat. Oh yeah, great, thanks, you know, And I didn't know he was on the clock. And he goes in and what he did was he took bubblegum. And he knew that we didn't inventory the bubblegum stuff that we sold for like a penny and or whatever some nominal amount, maybe a nickel or something like that, and so he put the price in as negative and he sold a whole bunch of these things, and then he took the difference in cash and I caught it on it. That's what they do. They'll go in and they'll take something that is nondescript like that. So, in an interview with sixty Minutes last year, a former Ratheon contract Negotia not Lloyd Austin. He's not honest enough to do this with somebody other than Lloyd Austin, who worked for raytheon his director of Defense pricing. He blamed a lack of competition. He said, in the eighties there was intense competition with a lot of different companies, and so the government had choices, they had leverage. But we have limited leverage now. Why because they allowed these companies to consolidate and so you've only had a couple of them. You know, you don't have competition between companies anymore. You don't really have oversight. Well, there's going to be a whole new wave of spending. As I've talked about this several times and said, you know, Eric Schmidt, the x CEO of Google, is now the big guy in the Pentagon especially he's all about AI. He's there all the time, but especially on military stuff. And if you remember, and I've forgotten the guy's name now, but the book was the Four Battlegrounds. Everything about it was oriented towards we're going to war with China, and so here's the four Battlegrounds are going to go to war with China on And I had the guy in because of what he had to say about AI and the progress on it, how they were testing it, what the limitations were. Because I talk about AI many times, I'm very concerned about the fact I use it helps me to remember the three SPC right, and so we have surveillance, we have propaganda, we have censorship, and that's really the way they're using the generative AI that's on social media and that type of stuff. But then there's another part of it, and that is the killer. So I guess we could say SPC K, the killer robots, the killer autonomous drone swarms and that type of thing. And so that's what Schmidt is pushing there the Pentagon, trying to get them to change over. And I've also mentioned in the past before a book by Daniel Schwarrez. As a matter of fact, two things in the news today that harkened back to books by Daniel Suarez. This guy is kind of like Michael Crichton. They really should make his movies his books in the movies, but they're not. Maybe maybe they're too close to what these guys are planning on doing to even be predictive. Maybe they're descriptive as to what they're doing. And we're going to talk about how there's a US company now that is doing doing IVF and using it for eugenics, has already started screening for IQ and that type of thing. That wasn't another book that he did, but I was in Change Agent and Kill Decision. He was talking about swarms of autonomous drones and how they would communicate with each other. They went out, they got somebody who was an expert in how insects do swarm. We talked a little bit about this the other day when Sheva was on. You know, they kind of move as a unit, and it isn't that they're just keying off of each other's movements when it comes to insects. And so that was kind of the basic theory. But the whole point is it's kind of a spoiler work. This is being in the book. It is a complete paradigm shift, and it is something that allows the entire military industrial complex to just reset itself from the very beginning, all new. All the old weapons are now obsolete, and we've got to buy all new stuff. Right Well, the ex Google CEO Schmidt is urging the army to replace tanks with drones. Remember a few weeks ago is now four or five weeks since we've had the hurricane, and we were talking about the lithium mine. We were talking about the Pentagon being involved in that lithium mine, and I said, you know, they want to have lithium batteries, and their manic about that at the pen and they want to get involved in this thing that's happening in North Carolina. They're not looking for lithium batteries to power tanks. I said, it's about the drones. And there we are. You know, it is about the drones. Google's former chief executive officer, Eric Schmidt is urging the US military to replace the fleets of useless tanks he calls in with drones powered by AI.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 1: I read somewhere that the US had thousands and thousands of tanks stored somewhere. He said, give them away by a drone instead. Well, of course they're not going to give them away. What they'll do is they'll start wars and sell them to both sides. That's the Pentagon model, right, We'll have a war over here, and now you can buy our tanks which are obsolete. We do sell our obsolete weapons to people. Schmidt founded a startup building autonomous kamikaze drones for Ukraine. According to reports by Forbes, he told the gathering that the Ukraineussian war has demonstrated how a five thousand dollars drone can destroy a five million dollar tank. Ukraine has been using cheap off the shelf drones to counter Russia's military supremacy, but tanks have also been central to the fight. The Israel Hamas War has also seen Israel, which possesses scores of sophisticated drones, rely on infantry forces and deploy thousands of tanks to Gaza Strip in parallel with the air raids. And so they still have a use, I guess, especially in an asymmetric war where the civilians don't have much to fight back with. But when you look at the rapid change of all this, you know, you see the pictures of the of the tanks with kind of a it looks like they've got like a trashy lean to house on top of the tank to try to have the drone explode a little distance away from the tank so it doesn't penetrate the tank. And they're also putting up now videos of Russia dropping nets to catch the drones. So this is something that has in its infancy kind of like watching the beginning of the twentieth century the development of aerial warfare, and so that's where these drones are right now. Schmidt was the inaugural chair of the US Defense Innovation Board, advising senior defense leaders on how they could come up with autonomous killer robots and drones. He also led the National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence, which in twenty twenty three made recommendation of Congress on how to best deploy AI for national security and defense. Ukraine and Russia drone taxis are changing every three to six weeks as a too rush to innovate. The cost of autonomy is falling so quickly that the drone war, which is the future of conflict, will get rid of eventually get rid of tanks, artillery and mortars, said Schmidt. Still, the indicates that he thinks the government of the armed forces in the West will be slow to adapt to the autonomous killer robots. Well, how does this affect us at home? Right again, we're going to just you know, change, scrap all stuff, give them away, maybe they'll sell them, who knows, and they will buy all new weapons. Well, there was an interesting article on American Conservative about war in the cost of groceries. You know, we always hear this guns and butter argument. You know, what do you do? Do you you build infrastructure, do you build defense? And that type of thing. Well, we're literally talking about butter price of food. On CNN's town Hall when La Law is being interviewed, as I write here, she was asked a pretty straightforward question about progressives recoiling from the Biden administration's apparent inability or unwillingness to use US leverage with Israel to bring an end to the civilian carnage and Gaza. And she said, well, okay, but staying on the count, you not voting at all because of this issue? She said, I'm not going to deny the strong feelings that people have. I don't know that anyone who has seen the images who would not have strong feelings about what has happened. But but forget about that. He said, I also do know that for many people who care about this issue, they also care about bringing down the price of groceries. And he says, although this is done as a rhetorical side of hand, let's talk about something else. He said, these things are not unrelated. So you want to abruptly shift from the deaths of nearly forty three thousand people of this placement of nearly an entire population of over two million in the gods of strip and start talking about milk and bread at the grocery store. So it's kind of cringey, but they're one and the same. If you don't think that sending billions of dollars of weapons to Israel, after years of sending arms in cash to Ukraine, that that doesn't in some way affect American's consternation at the cash register, then we need to talk. In twenty twenty one, the average American family, the middle twenty percent of income earners, paid seventeen nine hundred dollars in taxes to federal, state, and local governments. Of that, ten three hundred ninety one went to Washington and the federal bureaucracy. By the way, the middle twenty percent is the family that's earning between forty six thousand and seventy eight thousand a year, and I have any send ten thousand to the government. And guess what that is nowhere close to what's being spent. As they're sending a quarter of their income, their gross income to the government, to the federal government, and you know even more than that to with all the taxes that we pay, it doesn't come close to paying for what the government is spending. We are going further and further in debt ourselves and our children and our grandchildren, even though they're taking a quarter to a half of what we make. As many people have said, God only asked for ten percent right when Israel was a nation in the Old Testament. So buying on credit, he says, a credit card, Well, the interest rates are in the stratosphere. Yeah, they're not going to do anything about that usury stuff. Banks are going to get whatever they want and they're going to be left alone. It doesn't matter that they can get the money for free from the federal Reserve. They'll charge you twenty thirty, forty fifty percent on the credit card. We used to lock people up for doing that. They used to be the game of organized crime. Well, it actually is still the game of organized crime. And they still do wear the nicest suits, you know, not just them offia. Since the Hamas attacks on October seventh, the US is given Israel nearly eighteen billion and eight seventeen point nine. This includes the annual three point eight million billion rather Israel normally gets, plus the fourteen billion dollars supplemental package passed by Congress in April. Typically Congress would have to approve each major weapons system, but they've got a way to get around that. The Biden administration has been very inventive in terms of getting around any rules, laws, or congressional approval. The Biden administration this year has greenlit hundreds under the twenty five million dollar threshold for reporting to Congress, So tons of weapons have literally flown to Israel under the radar the legislative branch, and the cost of war reports suggests that much of this was never included in the eighteen billion dollar total. Now think about this. This is Joe Biden, who has accepted bribes and laundered money and I paid his taxes on stuff from Ukraine. Is a criminal. He knows how this stuff works. This is somebody who in his administration decided that he was going to start having banks report on us if we had a six hundred dollars transaction. Remember that used to be like ten thousand or something, and that was years and years ago when we were in business. They mad adjusted that for inflation, but he took it down to six hundred. And then what is he doing. He's structuring transfers to Israel by keeping them under the reporting limit of twenty five million. What a criminal he is. So, yeah, we're not going to file that. Yeah, that TPS report, let's not do that. This is like structuring deposits. This is this is what they sent Dennis Haster to jail for. Actually he was structuring withdrawals, which they shouldn't even worry about that. But you know, they didn't send him to jail for pedophilia, although the judge referenced that that's really what he was being sent to jail for for a short period of time. But you know, it cuts both ways. That's why he was picked to be a Republican in Congress and why he was made the Speaker of the House where the Republicans were the longest amount of time, was because he was blackmailable in a pedophile, but then when somebody black mailed him and he tried to take the money out, then they sent him to jail for structured withdrawal. Anyway, Israel is not trying to save money in an effort to destroy Hamas. By May of this year, Israel had dropped more weight in bombs than what was laid waste to Hamburg, Dresden, and London combined during World War II. As of December, Israel had fired twenty nine thousand air to surface missiles at Gaza. Only half of them were precision guided. The rest were American made dumb bombs that indiscriminately destroy whatever they fall on. At that point, some eighteen thousand people had been killed and fifty one thousand wounded in a matter of two months, in addition to the tens of thousands of missiles and bombs all the way up to the two thousand pound variety shells, tanks, rounds, small arms defense systems, shoulder fired rockets, f thirty five fighter aircraft, army vehicles, even fuel provided by the US gave Israel it's most advanced missile system, as well the FAD Terminal High Altitude Area defense, which costs anywhere from one to two billion dollars per battery. Are they worried about climate change? No, all these explosions and fuel jets and all the rest of stuff, with all these wars everywhere, No, they not have to worry about that. And you don't have to worry about climate change. When it comes to electricity being used for AI to do surveillance, propaganda and censorship, you have to worry about it either, and that great. Just like China doesn't have to worry about it, India doesn't have to worry about it, the surveillance state doesn't have to worry about it, the military industrial complex doesn't have to worry about it. The Pentagon doesn't have to worry about it. But you should not be allowed to have meat and you will not be able to afford meat because there were with us in that area. And that's fair as well. And the excuse is climate change. Right, with all of these explosions, all this money that is being wasted, all these lives that are being wasted, it's spent US made of the Washington spent an additional four point nine billion dollars increasing its own military presence in the Middle East, last year, including leading a coalition of countries against the hoodie attacks and commercial shipping in the Red Sea. I think that should be hoothy, hoothy. I just have to call it hoody, like hoody and the blowfish, because they're blowing the fish out of the water too. Rather than use the leverage, listen to this. Rather than use the leverage of all these billions of dollars that are being given to Israel, rather than trying to use that to as a lever to try to get a cease fire, the US appears to be content to fire off two million dollar missiles at cheap, hoothy weapons that seemed to be an endless supply over the last year. Does anybody ask how long can America take it? And mean, we're just talking about the economic aspects of it, the bankrupt aspect of it. What about when they are successful in terms of bringing to our shores and to our country. We're not isolated from this, and they're doing everything they can to expose us to it. Leave the borders might have come on, everybody come in, especially young single men. Whatever. Well, they'll print more money, they'll raise the taxes, they'll give us an army of I r S agents. They'll use AI to scrutinize every single aspect of our bank accounts, higher prices at the grocery store, just one aspect. I said, it might be easier to stomach if we knew that our heart earned income was not being sent to fight other government's battles with no effort or influence put into ending them, And also might be easier if we knew that it wasn't being used to kill children and continue on with the war. I had a listener who has been a listener for a very long time. So I understand you oppose your country's involvement in foreign wars, and I completely agree with your reasoning. However, it's difficult not to share the joy of these Iranians who were seen dancing on the roof after the Israelis attacked. So what's going on with that? Well, if we go back and we look at the American involvement in Iran, we went back in the nineteen fifties and started the coup. You know, it's interesting. The people part of the propaganda is determining where the beginning point is going to be. Right, if you're a beginning point for what is going on in Iran is when they took over the embassy, which is what they want everybody to think of. And nobody thought about Iran before that, which is always there was always a Shaw in Iran, right, well, no, never, you know, Iran, Iraq. These are constructs after World War two. You know, these ancient people groups that were there, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Meads, the Meads, Kurdistan and everything, but they split them up between these two, so they didn't really have a homeland. They're fighting everybody trying to get a homeland. The Iranians came out of the Persians, Iraq came out of the Babylonians. But you know, they make these arbitrary distinctions, and then when they get a leader, a left leaning leader who wants to do something with you, all of the CIA takes them out and puts in the Shaw of Iran and a brutal regime that was there. And then that brutal regime and there were a lot of people, was a very western country there under the Shah for a couple of decades, but the brutality of the Shaw and the CIA training and torture that blew back and they wound up with the Iatola and they got even worse. And so there's a lot of people in Iran that a lot of them are Christians. A lot of them want to have a free and open society. They don't want to have this Islamic you know, rules and religious police like there in Saudi Arabia on everybody's back, beating and arresting in the case of Saudi Arabia killing people. Know that the Iranians chop off heads like the Saudis do. But still a lot of them really hate their own government, which is a blowback because of what the CIA did. And again it goes back to our involvement. What are we going to These people are dancing on the roof, They're likely going to be collateral damage in a war as Christians. As Christians, we should be trying to stop these wars on a moral basis. As Americans, we should be fed up with the cost of this, even if it's only the cost in dollars, if we don't even care about the lives that are there. He says, I agree with you on net now, who's lack of moral fiber? Well, so do the many of the people Israel as well. He says, though, not all with your belief about the origins of the Ashkenazis. And I don't really care about that. Ethnic groups don't matter to me, not hell I care about at all. I know Gerald does. I don't care about it at all. But he says, I find it difficult to fault his decision to retaliate. And I don't fault his decision to retaliate. I fault his decision to continue this conflict for over a year with a stated goal of killing every man, woman and child. That's genocide so they can have land, and saying, well, we're headed to Damascus next right, They're on a crusade of endless war for conquering, killing civilians for land. I don't support that. I won't support it. I will never support that, and I will not support that as a Christian. And I don't care what your eschatology is. You're not going to convince me that your eschatology, even if you got it right over rules the clear moral principles for Christians. And so that's where I come stand on all of this stuff. But thank you, Giles, and thank you for your support over the years. And he finishes it with a nice comment, so I really do shade that and had a email from Texas Freedom Forever. I said, during Ashieva's interview, you said outsourcing tyranny. You need to write an article with that title. I do. I need to write some articles period. But I think that is the way that we should view this stuff. We look at whether it's censorship, they outsource the tyranny. You know, they use them as they use these private corporations as a beard. Oh, it's not us, it's private corporations, except they're giving the orders to the private corporations. They're giving money to the private corporations. And we see it happening again with the flock surveillance cameras. Well, it's not US, it's is private corporations creating a massive national and international network of geospatial intelligence to track and to anticipate your every move. This is something that the US government has been working on for decades. It's like they've worked on the Internet for decades. Just like they wanted to have total information awareness, they wanted to have your lifelog. But then they people say, oh, we don't want the government keeping a lifelog. Okay, well great, Facebook, how about that that'll be lifelog. So they are outsourcing the tyranny and pretending it's not coming from them, and we know full well where it's coming from. We always knew that the censorship was coming from the government, even before we saw the documents. And now that we've seen the documents, you still have the same liars and crooks who are doing this stuff, ignoring it, pretending that they don't know anything about that. I'll just say one more thing too. I got this is from Texas. Swift said about a year ago, you had to show with a brilliant rant about I hate Trump, I hate Tucker, hate Wayne Allen Root. They did it for the money, they did it for politics. They're judas goats and anything. And so I looked at that and I thought, wow, maybe I need to kind of tone it down. I don't know whether the thing was, but I look at it. And of course, you know, we can always always have to look at what we do, and we have to think of it. You know, whenever we get angry, we always think we're justified in it, right. But I do think that as this continues to go on, we have to warn people. And I was just talking the other day about how artificial intelligence is being used to scam people. They nearly used it to scam as a scam to take people's property. I mean, should we talk about that type of thing? You know, what if somebody is ripping people off, stealing their homes, stealing their bank accounts, should we continue should we just say, well, okay, I don't want to sound hateful to warn people about that. I mean, I look at this, and I've made the analogy as well with the shots. I said, we've got some guys on the top of a building and he's shooting people in the street. You don't give him a pass, even if it's Donald Trump, right, And you've got to warn people about that. And if you know who did it, you got to warn people about that person. Don't give him another rifle, don't give him another four years. And I'm not saying vote for Lalai either. Look, there's no good choice. There's not anybody that I will vote for. But if you want to vote for one of them, fine, just don't endorse either one of them because they're clearly immoral. I mean, if we want to do something in the privacy of the voting booth, but don't flaunt it. Out in public. Okay, folks, that's all I'm saying. And yesterday while we had the g. Edward Griffin interview, I hope you all enjoyed it. What an interesting life he's had and a really remarkable man. We had some tips and I wanted to thank people for that as well. Sprumford, thank you very much, and he or she writes love she Edward Griffin. This man, along with Eustace Mullens, was responsible for waking me up for our captured monetary system via the Federal Reserve Act of nineteen thirteen. Mister Griffin is a model American. Yes, don't frag me, bro, Thank you very as much, says A Please ask mister Griffin if he thinks that we're headed to an economic collapse on the scale of the Great Depression and his thoughts about the Fourth turning Great Reset, And of course it was a recorded interview, so he didn't get that comment, but he does think that we are headed for really awful situation. He made that pretty clear. And so just be prepared, you know, make sure you've got skills, make sure you've got some supplies, make sure you've got relationships. Look at things that are happening locally, but more than anything, you need to have a foundation your relationship with God, and that's going to get you through a lot of things. It's going to get you through eternity regardless of what happens. D thank you for the tip day. We keep up the good work. God bless you in your family. Thank you, Mark C. Thank you as well. You liked the interview. Ac SAB, thank you, and they thank us. Star Barkley now a monthly supporter, Thank you very much, and for all of the road, thank you for all that you too. I appreciate that he does our put stuff up on telegram. He said, Karen, please have David give his opinion on ranked choice voting tomorrow. I emailed him about it last night. Thinks he did it earlier today. God you got ged Gord Griffin on he's a goat. He is, he really is. And so yeah, we did the rank choice voting and I put that in the description for the show. I put the time code for where that was. We didn't break it out as a separate as a separate report because it's kind of short. Big Daddy Kane from yesterday, he says Farmer's Insurance canceled my homeowners policy said I had a hazardous material seen from satellite photo all blurred. I had to appeal by showing photos of the yard and the garage area. Well, hopefully that took care of it. It didn't take care of it for the these people that I was talking about yesterday's three solar panels, I think and Liberty Mutual believed that it was mildew or something or algae on their roof and they cancel them. But it was clearly They even had a somebody come out and look at it and say, look at solar panels, and there's no structural damage at all to the roof, but they canceled them for that. They were just looking to cancel people in California because they've had a lot of disasters there and because California, I guess, has put limitations on what they can do in terms of raising rates. So the other alternative is to just cancel you. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: About what we are allowed to do by the feminists. These people have lots of rules for us to live by. They've got pronouns for us to use as well. The war on Halloween twenty twenty four, you got feminist costume ideas. This is coming from Armageddon pros. What can you dress up as? Can you use black face this year? Don't think so?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And as the points out, he's a Dylan mulvaney gets to prance around in front of cameras cause playing femininity with impunity. But you better not wear a blackface or even sunglasses at night to pay homage to Stevie Wonder. That would be racist and ablest. This is the ethos of the social justice banshees, who don't want the deplorables never have any fun whatsoever. Obviously, being a protected class, trainees are free to dress as however they wish, or to undress completely if necessary. Right, remember it just it just amazed me. You know, that's one calls up. I'd like to report there's a naked man walking down the street. What where is he said the police, this is what happened, you know, and it's like, oh, it's such such a way. Oh that's just the pride pary. Don't worry about it. So trainees, I have one hundred percent immunity from reproach. But the shoe is on the other foot. It's a hate crime if it is. The poll found that only a third of respondents approve of blackface. With Halloween nearing, a new you gov survey asked Americans about the Halloween costumes and whether they find certain costumes. By the way, if we talk about blackface, you do know that there are exceptions for Democrats with all this stuff, right, just like Ralph Northerm or Justin Trudeau. I you know, if you are with them politically, they don't care. We should tell you that they really don't care. It's just a political tool of oppression, is really what they're talking about. With Halloween coming close, they ask Americans about their Halloween costumes and whether or not they find certain costumes. For example, a costume with a realistic gun. Oh that's not good. I can't have that. Or a cultural costume worn by somebody who is not of that culture. Is that acceptable or unaccepted? Majorities of Americans say the following are acceptable Halloween costumes. A woman dressing up as a man, yeah, seventy percent saying that's okay. A man dressing up as a woman slightly less but still sixty five percent. A child dressing up in a cultural costume if they're not part of that culture sixty two percent. And think about this, this is you know, we still have about a third of the people who think that's not okay. An adult dressing up in a cultural costume if they're not a part of the culture. That's falling down to fifty six percent. Fewers say that it's acceptable for a non Native American person to dress as a Native American person only fifty two percent four eight. And again, as I point out many times, that was a mascot. At our high school, we even had our drum majors didn't wear like a drum major outfit. They had. They dressed them up. There was a chief, so they dressed them up with this big head dress, and they had a spear. Actually spared the base drum once though, one of these guys did because they go out and twirling balance and stuck the spear through the base drum. But for the most part, they were not clownish. I mean, they look pretty good, but they would they were shirtless and they would rub Texas dirt all over them so they looked redskin. And then they would paint them on top of that, and it was Oh boy, I tell you that would really freak people out today, wouldn't it trying to find some of those pictures and put them up to freak me out? It's not okay for a person who is not transgender to dress as a transgender person. Only thirty nine percent of the people supported that. Or for a person to wear a costume with a realistic looking gun or other weapon. That's even worse, only thirty four percent. Two thirds of people don't want you wearing, you know, dressing up as a cowboy. I guess that's you know, you could still dress up as Woody because Woody never had a gun, right, there's a big message with that. I talked to my sons about that watch toy story ex kids. Or for a white person to wear black face makeup in order to appear as a black person thirty three percent only what approove of that? Turlock journal says, I confess somewhere out there photo may exist of me wearing a white sheet and before someone finds it and posts it on Twitter, causing floodgates of indignation to open up, person says, well, it was Halloween. I was ten years old. I was short, I was heavy. My mom was a single mom, had four kids. She couldn't afford to do it, so she got a sheet and she cut some holes in it, and I went as a ghost. But she's not saying chill out about this. What she says is the biggest fear you should have as a parent should not be about razor blades and candy, the urban myth or distracted drivers running over your kids, or your kid eating enough Halloween candy to ultimately pay for your family dentist next trip to Hawaii. Know what you should be concerned about, she says, is what your child wears costume could derail their chances of getting into college or destroy their career thirty years down the road. Oh, they'll be okay as long as they're a Democrat. Isn't that amazing. Yeah, don't worry about them getting run over by a car. Worry about how that costume is, if that it's going to be shown. Another person says, well, Halloween, it's the best time the worst of times, especially if you're socially conscious feminist. On the one hand, you can get candy and you can dress up, but on the other hand, something about dressing up seems to bring out the worst impulses in people. I noticed just look at the racially insensitive costumes that are popping up every year. So what is a fun loving costume appreciating feminists to do? Well, we did the vetting for you. These suggestions will save you some trouble figuring out which costume best shows off your passion for gender equality and so thanks, how you can dress up as AOC or as that soccer lesbian with purple hair. This is a satire with this one. So it's this is this is where we are with our society and it truly is crazy. But it's even crazier in real life sometimes, I guess, you know. In the Scottish National Party has now come out and said there are twenty four different genders. This is Halloween every day, right, you can be whoever whatever you want to be. You can pretend that you're a different sex and gender, you can pretend that you're a different ethnic group. You know, just don't have any fun with it. I guess I don't know. Scotland's National Party has branded has been branded disconnected from the real world, after they put up a list of genders with twenty four options. So you know what you need to do is you got to vote for Trump and he'll put an end to this.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, wait a minute, he want bring the trainees into the beauty content. Oh Milania, Okay, she loves all this stuff and she likes porn too, and the two of them used to hang out with Epstein. So yeah, we need to have this revival. You know, Vaiveik is fine with all this stuff as long as you don't interfere with women's sports. Listen to this.
Speaker 6: Our message to gay Americans tonight is this, You're free to marry who you want, if you want, without the government standing in your way. But that doesn't mean that boys get to compete with girls and girls sports, or you do genital mutilation and chemical castration on our children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what he's doing. Right. They've identified the demographic of women as being a problem for them, so let's throw them a bone. Let's talk about men and women's sports, but everything else. Hey, that's okay, right. So the Scottish National Party, where it's twenty four different genders, they put that list onto a document that was guidance for public body in Scotland who collect data on sex and gender. And it comes after the first Minister, John Swinney and July confirmed that there were only two genders. But now they are moving away from that silly assertion. Who just thought that male and female right Scottish National Party needs to stop playing to the minority and start governing for the majority by showing some common sense and focusing on the real priorities of people. They said, And it is pretty amazing when you think about this. You know, twenty four genders and they've got fewer people than Tennessee. You know, they got five and a half million people. Tennessee's got slightly over seven. Britney Spears, by the way, here's where this leads. Britney Spears is so confused that she married herself. She dressed up and it wasn't for Halloween. She dressed up in a wedding dress, took pictures of it. This is what Hollywood and these depravity and there does to people. A video she said, I want to make a major announcement. I have married myself, you know, the person she loves. And but the question is with Britney Spears, will this marriage last? Will the personalities split off in different directions? She said it was the most brilliant thing she's ever done. Well compared to her music, perhaps, yes, pretty much everything looks brilliant compared to her music, so called music. She appeared wearing a wedding dress on October the twentieth in a video she put on Instagram to talk about how she'd married herself. The pair of posts came in the wake of her divorce from her ex husband after only a year of marriage. Again, so, like I said, how long would this marriage? To herself? Laugh, last, it was a blessing to be able to share my life with someone for such a long time, she said, after that your marriage, and you know, people grow apart and people move on after a year. She's thirty years old. So where are we now with all of this stuff? Well, we have. It is a dark time and we should take the darkness seriously. This is an ex psychic who is warning about her life in all of this darkness. She says, I am a former psychic, and I am noticing the tools of divination, such as Ouiji board tarot cards are being marketed more in the Halloween season. Parties are having tarot card readers. You're seeing this and home goods cvs. Your kids are going to these stores like five below. They're glorifying tools of divination. They're making them seem like they're fun, like it's no big deal. She said. It's interesting to see that this goes along with the Halloween season, isn't it. She said, There's something demonic in there. She said, when I was twelve, I actually had two psychic attacks, and she defines a psychic attack as receiving information psychically. She said around that time she had her first tarot card reading. She said it seemed to be innocuous, though now she believes that it was a satanic practice. She said what seemed to be innocuous ended up being addictive. She said, it was a horrible rabbit hole of destruction. I always say there's a gateway or an entryway into the demonic, whether it is tarot cards or Ouiji boards, or horoscopes or what have you. She found herself increasingly doing readings and exploring tools like devnation, numerology, astrology, other practices like that. She said. One of the facet of her experience that initially convinced her to continue for years in the occult was that the demons she was summoning would appear as clients deceased loved ones. I could see the demon because that's what it is. She said, it was masquerading as a mom. Actually heard a Christian teacher wants to say. You know, he was a pastor of a big church and he said, I had somebody asked me, he said, he said, what would you say if I told you that my deceased mom appeared at the end of the bed and talked to me. He goes, I'd believe you. I just wouldn't believe as your mom. My biggest warnings, she said, would be when you do devilish things, you get devilish outcomes, and you will get devilish results. Satan masquerades as an agent angel of light. So what you think is fun, what you think is innocent, is actually a tool of the devil, a game of the devil, and it's not a game to mess with, which then brings us Halloween and it's now becoming a very big thing in Ireland, where it really goes back to a pagan festival. Always pronounced this as sam Hayne. They say it is pronounced as so in, and you know, maybe that is the correct pronunciation. With it, but it's such a big deal that Irish Catholics have started an organization to oppose this growing pagan festival. And they said, it's a public campaign organized by the Irish Society for a Christian Civilization seeking to inform people about the true nature of the annual Puka festival. And again, I have no idea if that's the way you pronounce that or not. It's got some kind of a accent on the U, so I don't know how you pronounce that. The festival has grown to significant prominence in Ireland in recent years. They have it from October the thirty first to November third, and the official website scribes a festival as marking the mystical traditions of so In, yet brimming with contemporary energy and visitors to dance with other worldly creatures, to experience Halloween and a small, most authentic form. The multi day program posits two evening two events as particular highlights, the gathering of the spirits and the lighting of the sam Hayn fire, which is so In fire, I guess, the street performance music and a while celebration of lore. The looming darkness, they said, as light turns to darkness, and the veil thins, so too will the visions of other worldly shape shifting spirits on their journey through the original home of Halloween in Ireland. The lighting of the fire, the organizers right, is a way to connect festival attendees to the ancient pagan rituals, and so the ritual serves to bridge the gap between the physical and spiritual world. And of course, you know, maybe they can drop some hallucinogenics as well, because that's now being normalized, being normalized by therapy. It's also we've got mainstream articles talking about There's one that's put up on the Drudge Report. This is a housewife who is doing mushrooms, you know, like once a week or something like that. And you know, kind of made me think of the White Rabbit. Was that the name of it from Jefferson Airplane. You know the pills that mother gives you don't do anything at all, Well, this Moilem's got some pills out. So the Pagan festival was held to mark the turn of the season from summer to winter. They believed it to involve the passing of spirits between the world. It centered around evil spirits, particularly one known as Puoka and the time was marked by the brief and temporary ascendency of the powers of darnings. I wonder if that is the right way to pronounce that. I remember at a film Jimmy Stewart Harvey. They said Harvey was a pookah. Yeah never never. I thought, what are they talking about? But maybe that's what that is the first commandment, as I am the Lord your God, you shall have no strange guys before me that is broken, that is replaced by false God, like this puokah, this divination. And at the same time, we've got George Barna, who looks at surveys people's attitudes, what they tell them about, what they believe, their worldview, what their life is like. He says, you know, we've rejected God. And he said, I think it is fueling the crisis that underlines our country as part of America's massive mental health malay is actually rooted in a spiritual crisis. They asked, he said, we're in a situation where the best estimates are that we have about one out of every four adults with some kind of diagnosable mental illness. There's a wide range, but when we look at it more deeply, we find that those numbers are higher the younger a person is. So as you try to dig into it to try to figure out things like anxiety, depression, fears, suicidal thoughts, OCD tendencies. Yeah, when they liked everybody down and said stay away, don't touch anything twenty twenty, he said, Nation really was addictions. So when we look at all those things, what we find is that often what may be happening is that it's not that they have some kind of chemical imbalance or some kind of a physical issue that's causing what appears to be mental illness. What's causing it may be their belief structure, their worldview. And so he says the majority of people in general gen Z, that is, fifty six percent of gen Z, which are individuals in their teens in early twenties, fifty six percent of them struggle with mental health issues. He said, only one percent of them have a biblical worldview. Then millennials forty nine percent of them. These are people in their mid twenties to late thirties and early forties. They say they consistently wrestle with anxiety, depression, fear, et cetera. And only two percent of that generation has a biblical worldview, he said, but older generations like and baby boomers, who have a higher proportion of members embracing a biblical worldview, have a lesser percentage of people struggling with this mental illness. He says, people have a biblical worldview are less likely to end up in prison, less likely to have abortions, less likely to engage in other risky behaviors like addiction. You so, they're much more likely to have longer lasting marriages, not to marry themselves, even they don't have a one year marriage and then marry themselves. They rate their marriages higher in terms of fulfillment and joy, and they're much more likely to have a clear, compelling sense of the meaning of life. So, you know, when we look at what is behind all this, this is I'll finish up here this section before we got to break. This was from the Center dot com and I don't know who the writer was. They didn't identify, but it's an excellent article talking about contrast is the language of God's glory, and what we see here is a real contrast. You know, we see people who are increasingly embracing the darkness and openly and publicly doing it at this time of year, in Halloween, and I think that there's a great deal in terms of contrast is so important. Without it, we can't really see what is happening. And that's one of the reasons why when I cover the news and I do you know, events that I think or items I think are important, and when I try to get my perspective on it, try to analyze it, it's always about comparing and contrasting, because if you don't have contrast, you can't really see what's going on. And he begins with the example of photographs. He said, I you've got a photograph. It's got really poor contrast that you can't yah. It's not interesting. You can't really see what is happening there. There's no detail, it's not very intense, there's no death, there's no definition, he goes, but you crank up the contrast on it. And in the world of photography, for example, a dull image that doesn't have any contrast doesn't have any life. It's indistinguishable, it's lost among other images. It holds no defined shape or purpose. But if you add contrast, if you intensify the shadows, if you brighten the highlights, Suddenly it pops off the page. Every line, every curve, every intricate detail pops up with new life. And there's clarity and depth that draws the viewer in and captivates and refuses to let go, so he says, in the hands of the eternal King and Holy One. Contrast is the force that magnifies as glory against the background of a world veiled in darkness. Of course, God's glory is never that is never dull. It is absolute and it's brilliance. But it's against the backdrop of our own shadows, our sin, our darkness, our self imposed blindness. That's where we see His glory standing out, made even more brilliant by the contrast, he says, God, in his infinite wisdom, used our wickedness for his glory, for his radiance, his justice, his unyielding holiness. None of it would be fully perceived if not for the contrast provided by world bound to sin. Like light splitting through dark clouds, the brilliance of God's nature shines even brighter when placed next to humanity's flawed and fallen nature. God's love what a profound, incomparable thing consummately revealed in John three point sixteen, and Dougal Lug didn't know I was going to talk about this. He put a tipan. He said, well, today's verse is John three sixteen. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. And that's where this author goes as well. He says, we know that verse, we see it on put everywhere John three sixteen. He says, just a few verses later, what we see there is and this is the judgment. The light has come into the world, and people love the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. He says, what a revelation. God's love and our rejection of that love are set against each other and brutal, unavoidable contrast. We want the darkness because it hides our shame, and we avoid the light because it exposes what we truly are. Yet God's glory isn't tainted by this. God's glory is intensified by this. The pure holiness of God is brought into clear view, not by being diminished, but by revealing the depths of man's depravity against such darkness, the beauty of His light is undeniable and inescapable. We live in a world where we see through a glass darkly. The full radiance of God's gloriation yet to be revealed to us in this fallen world. But we watch, and we catch glimpses moments of piercing clarity. But here's the wonder. God doesn't use contrast to shame us, to leave us helpless in our sin. Instead, he uses it to eliminate a path toward redemption, His glory, his holiness, his justice. All of these attributes come to us as light piercing through the darkness, calling us out not to condemn, but to save. How would we know the brilliance of forgiveness if we hadn't tasted the bitterness of guilt? How do we know the depth of grace if we hadn't first fallen in God's economy. Contrast isn't just a remainder of what we lack. It's an invitation to step in the glorious salvation that he offers. Some may say, well, that's harsh. Why couldn't God have created a world without the possibility of darkness? Why allow sin at all? Yet in his wisdom he has used the very contrast of light and dark, sin and holiness to reveal his love in a way that defies comprehension. We cannot understand the brilliance of God's light if we pretend that the darkness doesn't exist. But when we accomplish, when we acknowledge both, when we see the contrast, then we began to grasp the magnificence of who he is. So think about that this time of year, when the darkness is on display, when the darkness as being worshiped. He says, we may still walk around this world of shadows, but in those moments when his light breaks through, we understand even if just for a moment, his glory is brighter, his love is deeper, his truth more real. I didn't say this in here, but it reminds me of, you know, the very beginning of Genesis, what I did say, let it be light, and he separated light from darkness. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Audimodern Retro Radio dot Com. Thank you very much. That is very kind of James. I appreciate that he says. I have to say once again that it is stunning that Maga voters are positively a bluffy to Trump's blazingly unconstitutional record as president, and I agree. I never thought I would see in my lifetime what was done in twenty twenty, the lockdowns and all the rest of this stuff. I never thought that people would put up with that. And by the time we got to the summer, by the time we got to July, we were never getting out of this. If people are this dumb to go along with this, even one day of it. You want to talk about a masquerade, you want to talk about it, silly thing like Halloween, you want to talk about darkness. And after four months of it, I don't think we're ever going to get out of this. And now they want it again. And you know, as I thought about it, I thought, and you know, of course, it would come from a Republican who is actually a New York Democrat New York City. It would come from somebody who was a lifelong frien and best friend of Jeffrey Epstein and the Clintons, who would pose, as you know, that people who hate everything that they stand for would embrace them as their Savior's just the most delusional thing I've ever seen in my life. You're going to talk about contrast, you talking about light and darkness. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you very much. I really do appreciate that. So that's for all those feeling the pinch at present that support the DK family day in and day out. This is from them all. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Thank you all my friends. I really do appreciate that. Well, let's talk a little bit about the vaccines as they're now lining things up to try to do this to us again. You know, well, everybody knows they're going to play this game again. How do we know they're going to play this game again? Because we've not stopped anybody from either it's both parties that did this. It's a uniparty approach. So it doesn't matter whether it's La la or don We know they're going to play this game. And the only question is, you know what lies are they going to tell us? Is it going to be bird flu? Is it going to be something else? Well, here they are talking about bird flu and a pig. Yes, when pigs fly or when pigs flu spells?
Speaker 7: Tonight's sounding over bird flu after a pig tested positive for it. For the first time ever in this country. The AD Department says this pig is from a backyard.
Speaker 1: Farm in the Norse shut down the backyard farm or.
Speaker 7: Commercial farm, but it's a farm that's still under quarantine. They say there's not a risk right now to the pork supply and that the risk to humans is low. But keep in mind the pigs are kind of a special kind of virus Petrie dish. They can be infected with bird and human viruses at the same time, which makes it kind of dangerous. The news comes as this bird flu, the H five N one virus keeps it spreading fast among dairy cows across the country. Berkeley Loveless is joining us. Now, Okay, how did they find it and what does it mean? Yeah, so it is concerning.
Speaker 8: So they did find it in a farman Kirk County, Oregon, and so this far had positive cases of poultry on the farm.
Speaker 4: So out of abundance of.
Speaker 8: Caution, they decided to test this pig and five others for the five other.
Speaker 9: Pigs on the farm for H five and one bird flu.
Speaker 8: So this one pig did test positive for it. They're currently testing two others. One out of five so that's that's a good sign as well. But overall, as you mentioned, this is concerning because picts are essentially mixing bowls for flu viruses that can become infected with bird and human viruses at the same time, which can allow.
Speaker 4: Them to mute.
Speaker 1: He's laughing, he knows this isn't serious.
Speaker 8: So the concern right now is a virus that can spread to humans, and so there's been a lot of attention on bird flu right now. So far, there's been thirty six human cases of bird flu in the US, which has been a concern.
Speaker 4: Most of the cases he is farm workers who.
Speaker 8: Worked directly with.
Speaker 1: With who didn't have the flu.
Speaker 8: Even there was a case in Missouri ready some alarm bells. This person did not have any contacts with any animals stat rate.
Speaker 1: Just a PCR test, but only contact.
Speaker 8: That there was no signs of human human transmission.
Speaker 7: So what's the CDC doing about it at this point? I mean, I'm kind of monitoring, keeping an eye on it.
Speaker 8: So they're continued to test animals, so they're testing more of the pigs listen to have this end under quarantine as well. I could think A big question right now is whether or not the pig truly tested positive for birth flu, so they're going to do additional testing. So is this pig really was infected with birth flu either through sharing feed with the poultry animals or water, or did the pick somehow pick up fragments of the virus and so that fragment came up on the testing as well. So those are all tests. Those are all you know, remaining questions right now for that. But there's there's you know a little bit.
Speaker 7: Concerning Yeah, Berkeley lovels, I keep an eye on it and keep us honest on that one.
Speaker 3: To appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, keep us honest. Is that a Freudian slip? And at the very end of this, it's like, well, you know, they're not really sure how this pig got it, did he really have it? Did he have fragments of it? So you know, what they're doing is they're doing a pcr tet. What do they even testing for. They haven't isolated this virus. They don't ever isolate viruses. Remember we talked about that. I forget the person who was doing the research. She sent you know, over two hundred and fifty different institutions globally said do you have the covid virus isolated, and you know they said no, or a lot of them said, we don't ever do that. We are you talking about? We don't ever do that. We come up with a genetic model that we think approximates that. In the same way that when they would do the annual flu shot, well we don't know what flu strain is going to be around this year, they would say, so we're just gonna pick one and we'll vaccinate everybody for that one. Oh, well, that should do it, right. And so you know, when you start talking about human cases, what absolute nonsense. Again, all of these people that now they're saying this up to thirty six, but you know when it was about a half dozen, wasn't anybody that had any respiratory symptoms, They didn't have any fever. What'd they have? They had conjunctividus. That's one of the most common things that you have, especially if you're working in a dirty environment around animal feces and things like that. If you don't clean your hands, you rub your eyes, you're going to get conjunctivius. That's all they had. Pinki they were calling pinki bird flu and using the PCR test and the other thing was, well, this is a backyard farm. Was it a backyard farm? I mean they had chickens, they had pigs and things like that. Maybe it was a house. Maybe it was. They later on called it a farm. Maybe it's just a small farm. And when they say it's not a you know, real farm, maybe they mean it's not commercial agricultural endeavor with millions of pigs or something. And why would you let them test your livestock. I don't understand why anybody would allow that. So again, it's PCR test. What are they even looking for? Do they know the other pigs were not sick, It was not being transmitted to them. But you better be worried because you know they might somehow get transmitted to you. Even though these pigs that are known to not be the cleanest animals and living in close proximity with each other, could not pass it on to each other. It says something that the pigs are a petree dish, a pig tree dish. I guess what, Well, let's try to keep it honest. And I'm going to try to keep them honest. They don't like me for that. We're going to try to keep them real hones there the godfather of vaccines. Yeah, you know, we got Trump, who is the He's made it very clear that he is the father of the vaccine. But there is a godfather of the vaccines, Stanley Plotkin. Going back to the early nineteen sixties. This guy is pretty elderly now. He was doing pediatric residency as a young man in London at the Hospital for six Children. He admitted in a twenty eighteen court case that orphans mentally handicapped and babies of mothers who were in prison or being experimented on for the development of vaccines. He's an American physician who, in his retirement has now worked as a consultant to the Big four vaccine manufacturers, as well as to biotech firms, nonprofits, governments. His book Vaccines is the standard reference on the subject, according to Wikipedia. He has been nicknamed as the godfather of the vaccines. When he's asked about that, he said, well, I think it's ambiguous. Since the godfather was a criminal. I wouldn't call myself that, but obviously I can't stop other people from calling you that. There are quite a few people who do call him that. I call him a criminal. During the COVID pandemic. He was sought for advice on recommendations for the use of MR and A and other vaccines. But of course, you know the father of the COVID vaccine is none out of the Donald Trump. I don't know why the people who follow him would not give him that. And you know, you got to be careful. He's going to get really angry with you and do something to stab you in the back if you don't kiss his in other parts of his anatomy. You better give him what he wants or you're going to be disloyal. And you know what Trump does to disloyal people. In an article on Tuesday, Roman Bistrionic said, the medical establishment sees you as part of an unending experiment. Boy, is this not true? Listen to this. This guy nails it. The medical establishment sees you as part of an unending experiment, a subject for trial in an array of medications and vaccines, without ever being fully informed about the potential dangers. You likely trust these products are meticulously tested. You believe that corporations and governments would never risk your well being. But history tells a different story, and our personal history does as well, doesn't it The national vaccination of DTP dipheotetanus pertessis began in the US in late nineteen forties, in England by nineteen fifty seven. Very early on on there were indications of problems. A nineteen forty six article discussed twin boys aged ten months who both died on June nineteen, nineteen forty five, after receiving their second injection of DPT DTP. Rather, a nineteen forty eight article and Pediatrics discussed cases of brain damage following use of the vaccine. A nineteen eighty report tied the use of the dp DTP vaccine to seizures. But hey, you know it's rare. It's rare. We don't care about that, right, I mean, how many people are going to sacrifice? We don't really care. Wait, we did have during the some previous vaccine campaigns when a couple of people died, he had nine states outlawed. We don't care about that anymore. Dystrionic, quoted Stanley Platkin's testimony in twenty eighteen a Michigan court were he admitted to DTP vaccines being used in developing countries such as Latin American Africa, despite there being a ten times greater death rate among those who got the vaccine. He admitted that children of mothers in prison, the mentally challenged populations, and developing countries were experimented on by vaccine researchers and developers. Reading from the transcript of the court case where he was under oath, they asked him, have you ever used orphans to study an experimental vaccine? Yes? Have you ever used mentally handicapped to study an experimental vaccine? And he says, well, I don't recall specifically having done that, but in the late nineteen sixties it was not unusual to do that, and I wouldn't deny that I may have done so. Well, have you ever expressed that it's better to perform experiments on those less likely to be able to contribute to society, such as children with a handicap, than with children without or adults without handicaps. Well, I don't remember specifically, but it's post sup wh I said that? He says, Well, I'm going to hand you what has been marked as Exhibit forty three. Do you recognize this letter that you wrote to the editor? He says, yes, did you write this letter? Yes? As a matter of fact, of this letter was Exhibit forty three was something that he wrote to the New England Journal of Medicine, a nineteen seventy three article that he wrote called the Ethics of Human Experimentation. And so he asks him, He says, here's something that you wrote in that The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society, or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are in human who are human in form but not in social potential. Do you hear that they are human in form but not in social potential, And so you know, we can do experiments on them. We can abort babies, can do humanized mice, we can whatever. You know that they're in human form and they're going to eventually become humans if we let them go. But they're not humans. Now there's something else, I guess, and so we can do whatever we want to to them. And he said, yes, I did write that, And I said, well, it may be objected that this question implies a Nazi philosophy, but I don't think that it's difficult to distinguish non functioning persons. From members of ethnic, racial, economic, or other groups. He says, m hmm. Have you ever used babies of mothers in prison to study in experimental vaccine? Yes? Did you do so in the Belgian Congo? He says, yes. Did that experiment involve almost a million people that wasn't prison people? But he's asking him did you go to countries that were under colonial rule? Right? Did that experiment involve almost a million people? Well? Well, all right, yes, yes, you see, it never ends, and so you know when he says, well, these are people that aren't really going to yeah, because how do you know that young children, you don't know they're going to contribute anything. So you give Beethoven the shot because his mom's you know, he's poor, and you know his disease and all of us stuff. You can identify all that stuff. But when you hear all of that, doesn't that kind of harken back to what Trump was saying in terms of essential businesses and essential people and things like that, was that maybe what he was being told by the people that he followed. And you know, we he pretended at the beginning of when he's running as a campaign, and at the beginning he pretended that he was something of a skeptic about vaccines. But then in twenty nineteen, you.
Speaker 8: Have to get this shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played this over and over again. Right, Well, it turns out that if we take a look at some of the people, but he's also referenced. You know, he started, he didn't go to the nineteen eighteen flu when Joe Rogan pressed him on it, because you know, if he would have pressed him on what he did with the COVID shot, eleven billion dollars to the pharmaceutical companies to develop it, push it around, tell everybody it's the best thing that's ever been invented. He saved millions of lives, and he would have fallen back on this nineteen eighteen flu nonsense. But instead, you know, they mentioned vaccines, and he pivots over to polio. Oh, vaccines are good. Look saved everybody from polio. Well that's not really true. But you know, they let's not talk about COVID stuff. And again when Joe Rogan was questioning about it, he said, I had determined ahead of time that I was not going to talk about the COVID vaccines and so but he couldn't help. But when Trump said something about polio, and Gazi goes, well, that's from the oral vaccine, isn't it that you're geting people? Now here's a clip of the guy Saban who created the oral polio vaccine. Listen to what he has to say.
Speaker 10: Is to get rid of these virus.
Speaker 4: Why would he call it an obfuscation if it was a virus?
Speaker 11: It was because well, there are forty different viruses in these vaccines anyway, that we were inactivating.
Speaker 4: And but you weren't activating me.
Speaker 12: That's correct, No, that's right.
Speaker 10: But yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus and it. You know, this is in the days of a very crude sense. So anyway, I went down and talked to him. Now with some well why are you concerned about it? I said, well, I'll tell you what I said. I have a feeling in my bones that this virus is different. I don't know why to tell you this, but I've been around bos the only time. I just think the squarus may has some long term effects.
Speaker 2: And he said, what m.
Speaker 3: Cancer?
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I said, I said, I think I'm nuts, but I just had that feeling. In the meantime, we had taken this virus and put it him too, monkey take him to the hamsters.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 13: So we had this meeting and that was sort of the topic of the day, and the jokes that were going around was she we would win the Olympics because the Russians would only loaded down the tuburs.
Speaker 12: This is where they Gotson was being tested.
Speaker 3: This was this day.
Speaker 12: I Anderson right, so and he really destroyed. I mean, you know, it was a big engineer. So you never sort of the topic, you know.
Speaker 13: Anyway, was this they meeting the New York This.
Speaker 10: Was the sister ken was.
Speaker 11: Sister Kennedy and Delveco got up. He said he for some cottons, for these kinds of agents. Why didn't this get out in the press? Well, I guess we had an press or.
Speaker 13: He sent the objective students, don't get wrong, this is the scientific affair, and then the scientific community.
Speaker 3: This is the scientific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what these guys do. The guy who was questioning him, by the way, was the chair of the medical history at the University of Toronto. The laughter was not added. That was there an the original original thing. It's pretty pretty wrong video, but that's all there. So, like Gy says, the lockdown's masks and especially the social monitoring Americans did to each other gave me an entirely new perspective on my countrymen, on their cowardice and their obedience. Yeah, it's not a pretty sight. And now we see these same people who are cowardly and obedient and compliant lining up to vote for one of these two people that was pushing all this stuff on us. That's a whole new level of compliance. In my book, gion Beret Syndrome associated with seventeen vaccines, including COVID and flu shots, a long term study accessing the association of vaccines with reported cases of gion beret syndrome. This is coming from children's health, and a lot of people are hoping that things will change because RFK is there with Trump, and I think he's using him as a beard, just like he used him to get contributions from big pharmaceutical companies. I don't even trust rf K Junior frankly, and I certainly don't trust Trump using rf K Junior. Don't people remember how quickly he goes people out the street for whatever reason, and he doesn't when he gets somebody that's good in a position like he had Scott Prewitt at the EPA. That was the bright spot of the Trump administration was Scott Prewitt, who had been attorney general in Oklahoma and he had fought and challenged the EPA. It was a big win to get him in as head of the EPA, and he resisted a lot of stuff. But Trump resisted him on things like the Paris Climate Court and other things like that. And then the Democrats manufactured these scandals, silly scandals. Oh you know, you're you're renting this apartment at below market value or something ridiculous stuff, and Trump just abandoned him. So he left. Look, there's a number of ways that he'd get rid of RFK Junior, or RFK Junior could leave, or RFK Junior could betray us. I don't put any hope in any of this. We better not think that we're going to get these solving problems solved in Washington. They are our problems, and we need to solve our problems and not hope that they're passively hoped that they're going to be solved by somebody else. One of the ways that you stop this is just to stop complying. You know, when people stopped with all the masks and all the other nonsense. It just kind of gradually disappeared. It wasn't that any of these leaders, you know, they were following us. If you go back and remember this, right, It wasn't like one of the day they came up and they said, all right, we got some we've thought about this a little bit more, we've done some actual science, and we're not going to, you know, do these superstitious measures anymore. No, they tried to put a happy face, a brave face on it when people just stopped complying, we have the power. There's more of us than there are of them. We never had to do any of that stuff, and so we need to again recapture that understanding and not put so much concern on what going on with this election. I understand that you can make a lot of money doing that, and I know a lot of people who do that. That's their business model. It's the business model of people on both the left and the right. Shame on them. The study, published October the nineteenth and the Journal of Scientific Reports, part of the Springer Nature family of journals, examined global cases of giamber Ray syndrome between nineteen sixty seven and twenty twenty three, and the authors found that of the nineteen vaccines examined, seventeen vaccines, including COVID nineteen and the flu vaccines, were potentially associated with Giambra syndrome. If we go all the way back to the nineteen seventies, that swine flu thing that was exposed by sixty minutes and Mike Wallace and the key lady that was talking about she had been injured. She had Giambrace syndrome. She couldn't walk for the longest time, she was paralyzed, and then she was at the time he interviewed her. She had brace is on so that she could walk. And we had a friend Church who had a flu shot and then wound up in the hospital gym brace syndrome. Couldn't connect it. You didn't connect it. I mean, you got Franklin Graham pushing the vaccine, he winds up in the hospital, pair of card iis. It doesn't connect it. You know, one to two Giambrace syndrome cases per one hundred thousand people. That's rare. Don't worry about it. Forget about it, right because these people are not essential, you know, So you know you got a got a million people. You got one hundred million people, right, Well, you're going to have a few hundred people who are not essential, and they're just going to be taken out of society. We don't really care about that. It can be deadly. According to the Cleveland Clinic, less than two percent of people die from it in the acute phase of the disease, when symptoms are at their peak, but according to the study, the more reality rate can reach seventeen percent in countries that have limited resources. According to The Lancet in twenty twenty one, ap rumble Seat says, those WW two camp experiments just went underground, that's right. Brought these guys over here, brought them over Operation paper Clip. They became the basis of our biological and chemical research programs or at Fort Dietrick, I think it was in Maryland, and they would bring in these guys from Germany and they would put American up at the top, and they would be like, you know, the number two, number three person, just like when and the Trump administration put Gena haspell In is number two under Pompeo, but she's really running the thing. And then eventually they put her in charge. They went underground they were hidden behind bureaucratic constructs like I just talked about, Yeah, like a vaccine delivery to create disease. They've been experimenting on the public for decades. That's absolutely right, one jdav says, David. Did you see they're pushing the regular flu again lately? Notice that in the news get your shots? So I see the signs everywhere grocery stores, drug stores. Talked about it last week. You go in and get your get your shots, and they'll give you like twenty dollars, you know, off of groceries or something, And it's really come down from the potential to win a million dollars. But yeah, you've got to ask yourself, where are they getting Who is incentivizing all this stuff that they're handing out all this money. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: June listening to the David Knight Shift.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back. We're still trying to get Tony on the line, and he should be joining us shortly. But it gives us a little bit of time to talk about this nudge thing that I didn't get to. The NIH is spending millions two point two million to nudge now elderly people to get more vaccines. And as I've talked about this, even going back to the Yale study that was released in July of twenty twenty, they target people demographic groups, by age, by race, ethnic group, whether they're Christians or non Christians, or all these different things. They have different tricks to trick us into this. They call it nudging. So this is targeting people with propaganda based on their demographics and how they look. And I've said for the longest time this is a sciop And so the only science in all of this pandemic superstition of the mask and the social distancing and the six feet apart, so are the only science in any of this is behavioral psychology, behavioral science. And so they're they're testing this. They have they're going to test it for five years. Maybe they should test the JAB, you think, No, they don't care about it. They know what's in the JAB, and they know the results they're getting, and they're getting what they're going to test and fine tune is the propaganda. And so the two point two million dollars is for a clinical trial they call b Immune, which began in twenty twenty. Yeah, we noticed and we'll run through twenty twenty five, spend five years figuring out how they can trick and deceive people. Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Washington are using electronic health records data to target African American Hispanic Asian people who have lower flu and pneumonia and herb's vaccine rates. The trial is testing strategies drawn from the behavioral economics, which uses insights from psychology to understand, in this case, to nudge or to direct people's decision making behavior. This is simply propaganda. They call it nudging. And as cast Sunstein did this with the Bond administration wrote a book on it at that point in time. So the experts who are combining they said, medical and business based strategies to run studies like this, go back to Edward Burne's Madison Avenue. These are the people who were using psychological programming to manipulate us into wars. Then you know that's what he did for Woodrow Wilson, and then he goes to Madison Avenue to get us to buy their products. And how they're still doing the same thing. And these people are so good at pressuring you that they can get you to inject poison. The pen Medicine University of Pennsylvania, they have in house what they call a nudge unit. They've worked really hard on the science of this, where behavioral design teams are dedicated to figuring out how to influence patient choices. Do you see how they target this, how they practice this. I mean, it is a fine art to these people, the fine art of deception. The grant is part of a massive initiative by the NIH to increase vaccine uptake by changing how people make decisions. Hundreds of millions of dollars in grants since twenty twenty to create quote, culturally tailored pro vaccine propaganda to promote COVID nineteen and flu shots, and of course Trump was funding it very heavily. It also included more than fifty grants worth forty million dollars designed to increase HPV vaccine uptake. The range of tested interventions is scaled on a ladder. Nudges lower on the ladder, try presenting people with information so they can make their own decisions about vaccines. And as you move up the ladder, it's this pyramid. As you move up, they become more and more coercive. Nudges that are higher on the ladder either prompt people to make decisions or simply plan their decisions for them. At the very top, we've scheduled you for this, and you must go that type of thing. One nudge automatically sets up a vaccine appointment for people, compelling them to go to their appointment and to get vaccinated unless they intentionally opt out. Have so many different ways they can gaslight people. You have to say, well, what leverage do they have over people? Well, you know, if you are in the VA or something like that, they might make this, as we have seen, they might make these vaccines your healthcare in other areas contingent on your vaccine uptake. That's at the very top of the pyramid. At the very bottom, they say, do nothing, simply monitor the vaccination rates. So the next one that provide information, offer education on benefits of vaccination. The next one frame the information, deliver social comparison feedback on vaccination rate among peers and healthier individuals, and on and on and on, and then you make it more and more. We're going to help you to do this. Finally, you get to the point where they say, I've scheduled you for it, You've got to go get it. The opt out framework has been effective in other areas of healthcare, for example, in colorectal cancer screening or persuading more people to take their flu shots. I have these people try to do that to us. You know, oh, well you got to have this test, you know, because your age are gonna have this test. Or it's like, sorry, if it ain't broke, don't probe it, because you're not gonna fix anything. You start probing around, you're probably gonna break something. So stay away from me. If something's hurting, I'll let you know and I'll get your opinion about it, and then I'll find my own treatment. I just got to say, you know, doctors kill both of my parents. Doctors have injured both of my sons. I despise these people. Absolutely evil pens Nudge Unit, which builds itself as the world's first behavioral design team embedded within a health system. Again casting Sunstein's two thousand and eight book Nudge and I remember talking about that is that look at this they're putting the plan out about how they're going to manipulate and propagandize people. Penn Pennsylvania univers Interests in Pennsylvania launched their Nudge Unit in twenty sixteen, inspired by David Cameron's Nudge Unit in the UK, which was put in in two thousand and ten. And so this is an established practice, that is, these greedy, deceptive monsters who make money by harming people. Even the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Gavey says, well, this theory has its critics. Detractors argue that nudges can be paternalistic, they can be invasive, they can be ideological and coercive in ways that he rode public trust. Do not trust them, absolutely, do not trust them. Well, I don't trust this guy either, with his lemonade stand. We're going to take a quick break and we've now got Tony on the line, and we'll be right back. Folks, stay with us.
Speaker 9: China analyzing the globalists, next move and now the deep and nutshell.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back. I don't know if we've got Tony or not. I'm not really sure what's happening here. We're going to have some problems of the board. So we're going to continue on. We got Tony on the line. We're trying to get this set up. But we've got some technical issues here, not really sure what's happening. So let's talk a little bit about climate. As I said before, we have now somebody's done some science and they said, well, you know the science that was settled, Well, actually isn't. We found, according to our experiments, that plants absorb thirty one one percent more CO two than we ever thought. As I said at the beginning of the program, perhaps this is why every one of their computer models has been wrong for sixty years. Maybe if they start with that fundamental misconception, they can't get anything to work. A new study reveals the plants have been absorbing thirty one percent more CO two than previously believed, a glaring error that cast series down on climate models, emission scenarios, and policy prescriptions like that zero None of this stuff makes any sense, folks. We know that it's all been science fiction for years. We were told that the science was settled, that the urgent action was needed to avoid catastrophic warning. But this discovery suggests that our models have been dramatically underestimating nature's ability to manage CO two. This revelation not only upends a rationale behind aggressive policies. But it also raises broader questions about the supposed certainty of climate science. And they begin by talking about the myth of subtle science. But I always said science is never settled. The only time we've had advances in science is when you've had somebody who's questioned the status quo, the conventional wisdom. Every time science advances is because one person stood up against the collective wisdom of history and the academy and said, yeah, but actually, I did this, and I think the results that you're talking about. We looked at this and we can't really isolate any viruses, and we haven't really been able to see any evidence of contagion. Even though we put people, we did a forty five year experiment on trying to transmit coals to people. We haven't been able to do that. So at some point you've got to be able to question the science. And if you've got people, as we do now, who will their response to all this is just to sensor you and shut you down. We're not talking about science. We're talking about authority. We're talking about authoritarian society. Here's the abstract. By the way, this was something that was sent and published on Nature, and the abstract says terrestrial photosynthesis or gross primary production GPP is the largest carbon flux in the biosphere, but its global magnitude and space SIHO temporal dynamics remain uncertain. The global annual mean of GPP is historically thought to be around and they give the units of measurement, but it's about the thirty one percent lower. They said, this susperity is a source of uncertainty in predicting climate carbon cycle feedbacks. Here we infer from the we infer what this is from carbonyl sulfide, an innovative tracer for CO two diffusion from ambient air to leaf chloroplasts through sotumata and mesophil layers. We demonstrate that explicitly representing mesophyl diffusion is a important for accuracy quantifying the space show temporal dynamics of the sulfide taken up by the plant. So we're getting into the weeds here literally. But the bottom line is that's just the technical jargon of this study. The bottom line is that the plants are absorbing a great deal more CO two, and so okay, we do have it fixed. We've got tony Okay, so we're gonna take a quick break and we're gonna get Tony on right away, and I'll give you the rest of this and the consequences of this when we come back. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Using free speech, two free minds. It's the David Knight Show. It takes so long to get John Tony. It's great to have you on. Always interesting to talk to. And right now everything is really changing besides the election and the effects on that. At somebody send me this article. Saint Louis fed releases an article on why a gold standard won't work. They said it's because of goal's lack of a fixed supply is a significant problem. It's like, what are.
Speaker 1: They talking about when you can have Yeah, you just need to be able to manufacture as much of this stuff as you want. And so they say the supply of gold is not fixed to us, A lot more fixed than the supply of their paper money, isn't it. It's amazing to.
Speaker 4: See that, argues, that's an interesting observation. The fact that gold is not fixed makes it their problem. And I think my founding fathers would disagree with that. I think history is going to judge them and disagree with that. Did you see the press conference where Janet Yellen was asked about is she worried about the dollar losing the world's reserve currency status? And when the question was asked, the monument for the Treasury Department fell off the podium.
Speaker 1: Did you see. I didn't see that. I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: That's great, that was It was only a couple of days ago. Yeah, live, I mean you asked about tariffs, and then she was asked about this is do you do you have any anxiety about the dollar losing the world's reserve currency status. As soon as the question was asked, the literally the Treasury seal fell off the podium, and Janet Yellen just looked kind of dazed and around the pla I'll have to send it to you. Dagon very apropos.
Speaker 1: Then Dagon falls over and the head breaks off, and really, yeah, it's uh, it's crazy, that's crazy. Uh yeah, something that's a sign for us, isn't it. Uh, Well, we're when we're looking at what is happening with this election, there's a lot of uncertainty about that. But of course I think everybody understands that nothing is really going to change afterwards. I mean there's not nobody is talking about any fixes for inflation. I don't I'll be surprised if we've got to fix for the wars, but certainly nothing to stop inflation. As a matter of fact, both of them are looking to increase spending and you know, as a handout tax breaks to various other people. So all the fundamentals are still going to be there, I think after the election.
Speaker 4: Right, oh, absolutely, And I mean we're looking at an all time high for gold. It hit twenty seven and ninety dollars. Really, what that is is that the currencies around the world are losing to gold. I mean, they're printing more, the governments, the central banks are printing more. It's devaluing their own currencies and against gold, which is a fixed asset, is a commodity, is a precious metal, is finite, and they're losing against that. This is something that's happening. It's not just in the United States but worldwide, and we're going to continue to see gold prices rise. And they're not really rising though. I mean again it's currencies are falling against gold. And you know, it's interesting. I was reading that since the invasion of Russia by Russia into Ukraine and the sanctions that were placed. Central banks have bought five times more gold. They increased their central gold bank purchases by five times. And every time that one hundred tons of gold gets bought by the central banks, the price of gold goes up between one point five and two percent. And this has been steady for the last two plus years. I think we're only going to continue to see these trends because again uncertainty, geopolitical tensions, and really the failures of governments to have any sort of fiscal sanity in the face of reality, and we're going to have I think a reset of prices globally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, absolutely. And you know when you look at what is happening with the bricks, that is only accelerating and it's going to be that competition between these two economic systems. I think that's going to continue to drive the accumulation of that. In addition to what you always talk about the fact the massive data accumulation that we've got globally is not going to go away. So all of those things, you know, they're trying to set up different standards, trying to get themselves to be trusted by more than the other system. That kind of competition, I think all that is going to drive continue to drive gold accumulation by the central banks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just the trend that's going to continue. Nothing's really going to derail that. Regardless of what happens this coming Tuesday with the election, Gold and I think bitcoin will continue to rise. There may be, you know, I mean, short term differences in the depending on which candidate makes it across the finish line or what's selected. But I'm just looking at the bigger picture here, and the trend is worldwide countries like the Bricks nations moving away from the dollar. The dollars in trouble. We're going to see a continued loss of purchasing power with the US dollar. People are going to move into gold, and that's going to continue to what appears to be driving prices higher. Really what it is is that currencies are falling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got CBDC and all of the climate stuff of the Bricks manifesto that they released. I mean, they're fully on board of everything from the UN and all the rest. So we got two competing systems, except it's like the two competing parties that We've got right states, I've got Democrats, Republicans, all we got you know, the brick system, we got the you know, the the Western system with Swift and all the rest of this, and yet both of them are embracing this full on digital ID, the CBDC and all the rest of this stuff at the same time. I just look at it and the only thing that I see is that they're both going to be trying to shore up their credentials by buying gold, and that we don't want to be a part of these systems. We want to try to be outside of it, and we should be trying to shore up our independence as well with gold. I think.
Speaker 4: So, you're absolutely right. And it's like talking about politics during this country. If you start criticizing one party, they assume you're for the other one. So if I start talking about what the bricks nations are doing, you know, to get outside of the Western system, the US system, the dollar and d dollarization, they assume that I'm cheering for bricks, which is which is ridiculous. I'm not. I sympathize with a lot of you know, their ideology and where they're headed and their strategy getting out of the swift system and utilizing their own cross border payments. I think that's great. I like decentralization, but I think it's an opportunity for all of us to look at us being outside of the system, being your own bank, learning how to do that, because that's the opportunity in the crisis that we're facing. I mean, it's never going to go back to the stability that we had a relative after the Cold War. There was you know, maybe fifteen twenty years where it was it was decently smooth for the economy. The dollar stayed pretty much the same and there was a slight inflation, but it was manageable. Those days are done. I mean, you just look at the damage done. You were talking about it last week when we're you know, it's not just going a trillion dollars in debt every hundred days. It's closer to two point five. And you know, how do you manage that? I mean, the interest on the debt paying that is over a trillion dollars a year. It's just unsustainable debt to GDP ratios. They have to create a monetary reset, and they're doing that, and they're telling you they're going to do it. The last people to know will just be the regular folks and that are just walking around thinking that you know, they have normalcy bias and we all do it to some degree. But I think that's really what we need to take from this, not necessarily join a team and I'm for bricks or I can't wait for them to do whatever. You know, and there's speculation. You know, we talk about gold being a fixed asset, that ideology has to die off. I mean, this is modern monetary theory. As you point out all the time, the magic money tree. This is like just establishment thought. It's pervasive and all of the economists that run academia and so much of a politics, and this experiment that we've been in since nineteen seventy one, it will come to an end. And it's not that the dollar is going to go to zero, I think, or you'll have wheelbarrows full of cash to buy a low for bread or anything. I'm not an alarmist, but I think you'll just start to see that the fix is in. People will start moving away from things that are too much counterparty risk, or they see that they've got to get them, you know, cash out of the bank or out of savings and there's no yield on it. There's no return any CDs anymore because of interest rates. And you'll see them, you know, buying assets, whether it's land, you know, whether it's precious metals or something like bitcoin. That will be the trend moving forward. And it's nothing I can do about it. I mean, I'm necessary I'm not even necessarily cheering it on unless people are learning. So if people are learning about what happened, then they can make better decisions. And I applaud that it shouldn't be out of fear, but it should be from education.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Yeah, if we get into inflation or something like that, you know, again, if you can get some money into gold. I think the end game of this, the great taking all the rest of stuff, is to to say, well, we've got the debt. It needs to be paid, so we're going to confiscate your mortgages or anything like that. So to the extent that as the inflation kicks in, perhaps gold is is going to be relatively worth more and that might help you to buy off some of these things to keep them from getting confiscated. That's that's one aspect of it. I just want to have the privacy having some medium of exchange that is outside of their system. I've got a question here from Atomic Dog says, Hey, Tony, is there an end in sight to this long run up on gold and now? Silver? Seems like it runs up, then there's some profit taking, then it runs up some more. It seems to be the cycle.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's a great question because you wonder where I how that we Well, we hit an all time high again yesterday, and I assume that if history's my guide. I mean, first, you know, it's from twenty eleven to twenty twenty there was no all time high, so let's just talk about that. And then from twenty twenty it took to twenty twenty two to hit another one. Now again we're hitting it, you know, every other week, and sometimes multiple times in the same week. So I think what you'll see is you'll continue to see this trend where the gold will go up, there'll be some profit tanking, it'll pull back a little, the same thing with silver. But there's a there's a level here, I think when the paper gold and the ETF separate from the physical gold. When the demand continues to go up, which we're going to see from central banks Like I said, it's gone up fivefold since twenty twenty two. That's central bank demand that's only going to increase. So I think that you know, watching it go up and then the profit taking that's going to contend. I don't think we'll see any cratering. I don't think that it'll you know, you're definitely not going to see two thousand dollars gold again unless there's an absolute market crash, but that'll only be temporary. I think there'll be a more consolidation in the gold price we're heading to. And this is not just me saying this, but I think I think it's a conservative estimate to be at three thousand dollars gold in twenty twenty five. Again, not financial advice, not about investments. I'm just telling you where it's going to be against the dollar and against other currencies. The real story besides gold, and I think even the clips and gold. I've shared this with you, I think a couple of weeks ago, but it was a game changer the Russian government putting silver and pulatinum and palladium on their strategic reserve asset list and really putting silver out front. There's something to that and this is a big move really no government since the pre communist Chinese, we're heavy on silver for strategic reserve assets. Russia moving into that, I think just underscores that silver truly is the most undervalued asset in the world, given all of its industrial uses and medical uses and then monetary uses, and the fact that it's you know, under thirty four dollars an ounce is extremely cheap giving its history. I have to remind people fifty two dollars and fifty cents in nineteen eighty. It was a bit of an anomaly, but that had to do with the Hunt family buying physical silver, and nobody's done that since they were punished by the deep state. I mean, they were run through the mill for that, and you know, I think targeted financially because they exposed the weakness of the dollars. So I know, the trend to me is up. There's always it doesn't always go up into the right, but the trend for both precious metals against the currencies worldwide, I think is going to continue to go up.
Speaker 1: And of course you're talking about the fifty dollars silver. Gold was around eight hundred or something like that as well. Around that time, and about what would that be today if we did that that for inflation.
Speaker 4: Well at least you know, four or five thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So you know, when we look at this that the fundamentals and I think the reason that there is some profit taking but it continues to trend up is because the fundamentals are that they're not going to do anything about the spending and they're not going to do anything about making you know, printing more money and inflation and all the rest of this stuff. And it doesn't matter, you know, which one of these two teams gets in. That's the way they're going to run it. I mean, we look at what the La LA team is talking about the Green New Deal, endless amounts of money being spent on this fantasy talking about reparations. And then on the Trump side, he has absolutely no aversion to debt whatsoever. And we saw that in twenty twenty. Yeah, just you know, do a bill three and a half trillion dollars in Hey, if you oppose that, you say anything, we're going to primary you out, you know, he said to Massey at the time. So he has no aversion to debt. That is something that he has used all of his life as leverage, and he knows how to use it. He's very comfortable with it. He's the debt king, and so you're going to see that go up. And he's not even serious tony about trying to limit the deficit. And when he starts talking about tariffs, he says, no, I'm just going to use it as leverage to get things to onshore manufacturing in the United States. So he's not really necessarily talking about increasing the tariffs. He just wants to use it as a leverage thing. And that's the way he always used debt. He uses his debt as a leverage with a bank. So both of them are big spenders. Both of them don't care about any kind of you know, responsible balanced government whatsoever. And it's going to continue.
Speaker 4: I think what Trump learned early on is that he had amassed so much debt going into the nineteen nineties that he was more dangerous to the bank than the bank to him. And they needed him and he really took him years. You know, he had people like wilburh. Rosscombe and you know who's Roschild's agent and helped him to you know, steer through that navigate that there was huge losses of equity, you know, in the taj Mahal Casina, all that stuff that imploded, and you know he'd learned he had called himself the king of debt. If it was a fallacy in it though, you know when you kind of use that. You can use debt to a certain extent if you're in the private sector and you become that big, that's true. But you're talking on a global stage, David, with that much on the line and GDP and all of that. The this strategic strength of the United States relies on its currency. You start messing with that, that's very dangerous territory. So I would you know, I would think that creating an environment where you know, you could invite companies to come here and build things, you can use tariffs for that, But there has to be a combination of safety in the currency. You can't just bully people. Can't just say well, I'm going to place one hundred percent he said, this is going to place one hundred percent tariff in a country that's not utilizing the dollar. Well, that's still a weaponization of the dollar. It's just a different strategy by other means. So I really think those those type of strategies. I'm all for trying something new, and I agreed with what Trump said on the Rogan interview about William McKinley being, you know, the tariff king and how well we did in the nineteenth century. But there has to be this this debt issue and the currency issue has to be addressed. You have to remember William McKinley had the gold standard, you know, that's you know, that was the whole point of William Jennings Bryan running against him and saying, you know, the cross of gold speech that we had such a strong currency. They wanted free silver injected into the into the economy to lower the purchasing power of the dollar, to get people out of debt. So that was a that was a populist, uh, you know, political uprising, if you will.
Speaker 1: So I critcified the country on a cross of gold. He needed liquidity from silver. Yeah right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's where they hit the comstock load. That's where you get, you know, the first Morgan silver dollar eighteen seventy eight. You know it's coming out of that. There's a massive silver hit, you know, in Nevada and then so that's the bonanzulist that's right, that's the TV show that Nixon would interrupt to take us off the gold standard.
Speaker 1: Ironically. Yeah, we went out to Nevada, the Tahoe thing when the kids were little. We went around some of those silver mines and everything that we're out there. I wanted to see where they'd filmed Bonanza, but you know, we wound up doing the silver mines as well.
Speaker 4: I was Ponderosa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Vondorosa. They ran that thing for years. They had the cast, the three of them. They set up a tourist resort around there. But it's kind of deja vou to see that. But yeah, getting back to the to the silver standards, getting off on the Dangineer, it is when you look at Trump, he's willing to do these very risky things. And of course the bad who was able to use at as leverage. But the bad thing was that he bankrupted casinos and so the bottom line is that he eventually lost the casinos. All he cared about with the rostyle people was you're going to keep my name on the buildings right until they completely go away. And so if he's got his name on the US, he doesn't really care what's happening fundamentally with his stuff. I think it's going to be a very dangerous time regardless of whoever is there. And it is because the same mentality is there with uniparty on so many of these different issues, but especially on the fiscal stuff. There's not going to be any change to it talking about it, you know, with the going back to his examples of the nineteenth century, the real issue was also spending, right, and they're not going to stop spending. They're going to continue to double down on the spending and just rearrange the deck chairs. Let me, let me give a tax break to this demographic voter group over here. I won't put taxes all, make a policeman all tax free, no tax on tips for waitresses. And that's the kind of games that they're playing. So it isn't going to change.
Speaker 4: I mean history that history shows us that great empires or countries rise on sound money and economic nationalism, they decline on fi currency and free trade. Yeah, and that's where we're in that cycle right now. And until we hit some sort of wall, if you will, something that where the music stops and there has to be you know, the people have to get we have to have a sober look at our our fiscal house. Everything's you know, up in the air, but we don't. There's no telling you know, how bad it will get as far as what happens to the dollar or you know, what kind of economic damage is done from just not getting our fiscal house in order. Again, this is this is something that's not it's not in our politics, it's not in this election it used to be. And it begs the question like, what what changed have they just decided to, you know, do a controlled demolition of this economy to replace it. Besides, it is build back better. In order to do that, you have to first destroy something to build it back better. So that's really where my mind goes, because it doesn't seem like anything's being done to to prop up the dollar or our economy.
Speaker 1: For a love of the Road says Tony has said before. He's referring to d G eight about the Tomahawk missile. Selling you put that up there first, uh DJA, says David. Can you ask Tony if we go to warwill silver skyrocket how much silver is in a Tomahawk missile? For the love of the Road says he wants to say that there was about one hundred ounces of silver.
Speaker 4: It is a monster five hundred ounces, five hundred, five hundred ounces a monster box, monster box, which is five hundred ounces of silver, and every Tomahawk missile.
Speaker 1: And I wonder how much CO two there is. Yeah, ant of they don't care about anything. You know, They've got their goals of it. And all the stuff that they're telling us is existential, life threatening, and all that they don't care. I mean, their missiles are life threatening. We got to be alarmed about that, but they want us alarmed about CO two and eating meat. It's just absolutely insane what we see coming with these people. How are things doing in terms of being able to get supply? That was always the thing. You saw this coming. We could see what the fundamentals were. We knew that there was going to be this type of thing and everybody's going to be scrambling for supply. And you said, it starts hitting all these consecutive all time highs, and I think it's going to be the issue how things looking on that side.
Speaker 4: It's getting harder to get supply on a consistent basis. And I'm really glad that I have the two physical gold and silver exchanges because pretty much any one ounce silver rounds that I'm buying, or coins or bars or even ten ounce silver bars, they all go into a wolf pack, you know, because we have over thirteen hundred members across the United States now, and we get orders out, like if your card is charged, I'm getting that order out within forty eight hours, and you've got a tracking number for that. We don't keep. We try to get the packages out to satisfy every order as fast as possible. And it's been it's been pricky. I had to front end load a lot of wolf Pack for that and just replacing the same items. It's getting trickier. And of course price is the price fluctuation, David, It's been interesting to keep track of, to say the least, you know, when gold especially you know, with the price of gold going to where it is, just having to cover that buying an ounce of gold. So I'm built for it. I love what I do, but it is going to get diceier. I think as time goes on. You know, you point out is that question from for level of the road about is the price of silver going to go up if we go into a hot war. I think the price of silver is going up regardless. I don't think there's anything that can stop it. And we're about I think we're we've reached really peaked paper silver the way that that trades. And I've said this before, but I think it's estimated that for every two hundred and fifty or so ounces of silver that's traded in the paper market, a one ounce of silver actually exists in the third dimension in the real world, so physical one ounce to two hundred and fifty ounce these things, and this is going to come to a head eventually. And and again there's another metric to this too. It's two hundred and twenty five million ounce deficit coming up this year. It was over two hundred million ounces last year. So every time you run these, you know, two hundred two hundred plus million ounce deficits, you have to take from the this thing above ground supply. It's not coming from mining, so it has to continually come out of the above ground supply. You don't have to be a math wizard to figure that out that. You know, eventually, just you know, basic economics kiss kicks in and we just haven't reached that point yet, but it will happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing about the paper gold and paper silver. I had started accumulating that years ago, I guess maybe about ten years ago, and you know, putting our ira in it, and it was like then, I know, then the price started changing. Well you know, it's going horizontal for a long time like that. You didn't really notice anything, and it's like, oh, okay, this is easy and get a tenth of an ounce at a time. And then gold started going up, and it didn't go up, you know, and they didn't start tracking it. And that's when I looked at It's like, what's going on with this? Why doesn't that track? And that's when I found out, Oh, well, there's this thing called Shanghai Gold Exchange where they got it. And it's like, oh, okay, so this is in China, so nobody's actually checking this got anything at all. I don't know what it is on gold, you said, its too earned. Fifty to one is an estimate of your estimate of where it is on sob I imagine it is easily that way. They create these derivatives and it just lets them completely escape any reality and manipulate the price of the real assets as well. At the same time, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, It's one of the reasons I think in the primary goal of bricks is to reset commodity prices with their own exchanges. I mean, aside from the cross border payments. I really don't think when I read into this, and they may have developed some sort of unified currency, but I don't think so. I don't think those countries can agree on a real unified currency. I think it might be a unified payment system, like Vladimir Putin was talking about the bricks bridge system. But really, David, in my opinion that reading at what I do and looking into it, it's about the reset of commodity prices they do. It's no longer about you know, dedollarization. It's about the West in general, the way the West has run its markets, and you know how to stranglehold on commodities because in an era of fiot, you have to troll commodities against it. If you really look at the historical trend to what happened in the seventies, and you know this, I mean you were there, You're watching what happened with the rise and interest rates, there was an alarm bell that went off in the night. You have Paul Voker from the Federal Reserve. They raised interest rates to the teens And why did they do that, Well, because the money supply needed to be contracted and the purchasing power was going down and inflation was rampant. And then it reflected itself in the price of gold and silver. They put a stop to that, and it lasted for a while, you know, it lasted until I was about in two thousand and five going into that era. It lasted until I was about twenty five years old. And then this trend has been up and up and up, and you know, sometimes taking a dip. But now look at where we are now, and it really reflects the fiscal insanity, you know, and the amount of currency creation, the amount of debt, and just an absolute irresponsibility when it comes to our budget. It reflects in the price of gold, and eventually you'll see it truly reflecting in the price of silver. But you have to remember that the largest holder of silver in the world is JP Morgan Chase, and JP morgan Chase was convicted of suppressing the silver price, and that just gets lost on a lot of people. Why would you suppress the price of something that you primarily hold that's because you want to get more of it. Yeah, that's always hard to make the rest less attractive.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's what we started in the real estate stuff. I remember when that all kicked off. We had our neighbors refinanced their home. The interest rates were very low and dropping and they got some equity out of it, and they thought, well, let's do that as well. And but you know, it was only just a couple of weeks and all of a sudden everything had changed. It's like, how could it change that quickly? And said, well, this is being imposed from California. So I'm looking at it's like, so why would they manipulate the market like this to make the real estate less valuable? And as you point out, they're playing the long game. They want to accumulate more of it, so they make it less valuable. And they put a lot of people underwater, and a lot of people lost their homes, but they were able to accumulate them at an even cheaper price to all that stuff. And again it's part of it.
Speaker 4: Was the.
Speaker 1: Derivatives market and all the rest of these things that they were playing with people. And that's what they're doing now with the commodities, and you're right when you look at bricks, it's all about the commodities. Everything that they're talking about and getting a lot of these getting on board a lot of Third world countries that are rich in natural resources and commodities. It is a big move toward the commodities. It truly is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, we looked at the gold supplanting. The euro is becoming the second most held reserve I set by central banks and number one being the dollar. I think really, if you're paying attention though, and if you're in the know, you get that gold is already the world's reserve currency. I think it's supplanted the dollars some time ago, and it's just now playing a game of de dollarization getting out of those holdings. And you know how else that played. It's a very interconnected worldwide economy, as you know. But the trend, and it's accelerating. I think we're just going to see this is going to continue to be and eventually will bleed into even though I know they don't want it, mainstream will start happing cover this. They'll have to actually admit that something is afoot and that commodities. You know, this boring thing. You know, gold, this barbarous relic and you know what it what did Warren Buffett call it? A pet rock? It doesn't do anything, you know, it just sits there. I think I think this will this will be headlines. You know again, mainstream will start covering the stuff that you and I talk about every week very soon because it'll be too large of an issue, not too Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, so next time we talk, it's going to be two days after the supposed election, and I imagine that there's going to be a lot of chaos from both sides. Nobody is willing to accept the other side winning, I think on this time. So what do you think is going to happen? I mean, we look at the long term trends of this stuff, and we were talking about regardless of which party is in power, they're going to continue the debt accumulation and the spending without any responsibility. So we know how the effect of that's going to be. But the short term, I mean, what do you think this If everything erupts into accusations of stole an election all the rest of stuff, well you think that's going to really rock the markets this next week?
Speaker 4: What are you looking for oh, I think I think it has the possibility to know, there's several things that could happen in scenarios, you know, if you if we know early, which I don't see how we could, but if we know, like it's a sane country anymore, like there's an election result, and then you know, there's some sort of consensus that hasn't been the trend. But let's say we do. I think gold would pull back a little bit, depending on like if if if Trump wins uh selected, I think gold would pull back a little bit. I think silver might pull pull back a little bit. Bitcoin would probably go up. If you put that in a reverse order where you know, Kamala is selected, I think gold goes up. I think silver goes up. I think bitcoin maybe goes sideways, maybe falls back a little bit. So those really I think the two best case scenarios. And then if we're in some knockdown, drag out legal battle and you know it stopped the steal part two, the reckoning or whatever, if we go into that, then all bets are off. I think I think the markets will start going their own way. I think they just start, you know, saying this is a you know, whether this fiscal house. This is insanity over here on the on the ruling class side, they'll start looking at alternatives if we are in chaos. That is where you know, fear goes right into the precious metals market because again, it's a it's a store of value. It is actual money, and it's physical, and it's outside of the system and gives people the opportunity to at least house that wealth and energy and work and not have counterparty risks. So, uh, there's a there's a lot of scenarios here, I think. But long term, David, you and I both know the trend for things that are finite in a world of fiat is open to the right and you know, against it. You know, the gold really has no top and the dollar really has no bottom. And that goes for silver and bitcoin too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, those are the things that get us outside of that fiat currency, the gold, silver and bitcoin. Let me ask you, I see why you'd say that Trump be bullish for bitcoin because he's talked about it a lot and say he's going to protect it, maybe even use it, you know, have the government buy it and keep it as a store of value, and that type of thing, and the Democrats have been very active to try to purge crypto bitcoin, but all the crypto What about gold and silver? Though, why do you say that that would perhaps go down a little bit with Trump and a little bit up with La la what you're thinking on that?
Speaker 4: And it may be short lived, but I think when you see like a healthy stock market, people and a lot of times when you see gold go up, it's because they look around, there's a lot of uncertainty and they just get out of those positions and get into gold. Think if you know the psychological impact of Trump, and we saw that in twenty sixteen, and it was short lived, but not because a policy will just be like, oh, well, there's a businessman, he knows the markets, you know, he knows about He's going to be friendly or at least in rhetoric to Wall Street and Main Street in rhetoric. It doesn't even matter what he does.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: And the reason I say it's temporary, this is just my opinion. I think you'd see a slight pullback and it may just go sideways, but I think there'd be some positions that would be cashed out because they're waiting to see what happens and that'd be put back into the market. But you give it another quarter and we're going to see you might even see it. Within the thirty days, you would see another all time high for gold because those trends are going to continue. But in the short run, I think psychologically you may see a little bit of a pullback, but maybe just sideways.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting. Of course, many of us are not day traders in anything, including gold and silver. It's a buy and hold strategy, gradually accumulating it. That's what Wolfpack is so great at that you can gradually start to take you know, have a savings plan where you can put stuff there and have kind of wealth insurance with gold and silver, and so we know, you know, we feel good about it. In the long term just looking at you know, how people are going to perhaps be reacting to it the psychology, and we can all guess what that's going to be. If nobody knows for sure exactly, you've got a program that's going to be immediately following this one. Tell everybody about that. And is there anything that is happening at wise wolf that you want to clue us on.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say, you know again, but we have the free silver giveaway. It's still promo code seventeen seventy six and go to David Knight dot Golden. We have the program starting as low as fifty dollars a month for Wolfpack, going all the way up to five thousand, and I have some announcements coming from Wolfpacks, and I'm working on some stuff meeting. I'm in Florida right now. I have meetings going on that I'm going to be bringing some new programs to wolf Pack that I'm really looking forward to. So yeah, please, if you're in the market and you like physical precious metals and you want to trade your Fiat in for something real, go to David Knight dot gold And Yes, I have my radio show, the Arteburn Radio Transmission every Thursday following your show on x at Tony Arderburn on Rockfin the America Unplugged channel. You can find me on Rumble as well America Unplugged and we do we do an hour. Come over there and join the chat. Love to see you, and that's what I like.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that you're, like you said, you're in Florida looking at something to do with Wolfpack. Wolf Pack is a very innovative thing. It's not anything that I've seen anybody else do, and I really do appreciate that. I appreciate working with you all these years. It's great to have somebody that can trust you, and and that certainly is the case with Tony Ardovin and Wise Wolf, and you can get there through David Night dot Gold. Thank you so much, Tony, Thank you for supporting the program, thank you for coming on. And it's going to be interesting times. As the Chinese say, that's a curse. You know, we're going to have some really interesting times in the next few years as we get closer and closer to this twenty thirty thing that is coming up and just right around the corner. Thank you so much for joining us and for all you do. Thank you, Tony, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you. David appreciate it.
Speaker 1: And everybody, don't forget his program's coming up right after this and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and Eric, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that ap Rumble Seat writes build back better for the elites. They're obviously deliberately dismantling finance and society according to their ambitions for control. That is absolutely true. But let's talk about their move to dismantle society in terms of the or well and things that they're doing to each and every one of us, the depopulation shots, but also the eugenics. And this is something that has been on the horizon talked about with the IVF issues, and I understand. I mean, we've been there from the standpoint of not being able to have kids. We didn't try IVF, but I understand that that desire. But this is a new US company. This is a company that says that they can screen your embryos. So you create the embryos in a glass right in vitro fertilization and a Petri dish, and then they're going to genetically test them and determine what their IQ is and their height and their eye color. I talked earlier about the drone swarms, and I talked about Daniel Suarez in his book that was Kill Decision, and he had another book that was really about genetic modification of humans and he called that Let's see, what was it called change Agent I think was the name of that. It's been a while since I listened to it, but the very beginning of it, I ought to read it someday on the air because it's such a brilliantly written exchange. You have a couple that is pregnant, and what they're saying is, we can modify that baby, and we can increase its IQ for X amount of dollars, and if you want to, we can do some other things. We can do some things to make it the baby super strong or healthy or this or that. So they have all these different modifications that they can do different aspects, physical aspects, make the baby taller or whatever. We can modify the genetics on that, and each of them came with a very big price tag, and it was all in the black market. Because these things came online, people banned it, but of course realistically it's going to happen in the black market. And so as he's got this scene set up, you've got this person who's trying to upsell them on their baby. You know, these different attributes that they're going to have out there, and so you got the two parents. One of them is for it, the other one is against it, and so he's kind of this interplay back and forth, so that you see the thoughts on either side. And final thing that he does is to say, well, if you don't do it, other people are going to do it, and your baby is going to wind up being the servant of these other kids. And on the other hand, if you do it for this baby, those traits are going to be passed on to future generations. So you're increasing the IQ or whatever of not just your child, but also of your grandchildren. And that type of thing. A very interesting scene that was there, And now we've got in real life a new US company raising concerns with embryo screening for IQ, eye color, other things like that. An undercover journalist, So the other thing made me think about that book. Undercover journalist goes in it starts talking to these people about how they can screen for this stuff. They're not genetically modifying it yet, but what they would do is they would create one hundred embryos and then rank them by these different characteristics and then you decide which one you want, you throw the rest of them away. An undercover journalist has found that a US fertility startup companies pushed further into the world of eugenics with an alleged offer to allow wealthy clients to weed out their children based on their projected IQ, sparking more concern about the ethics of IVF and about genetic enhancement. The IQ testing controversy was exposed by a group called Hope Not Hate. They sent an undercover reporter to helio spect Genomics, posing as a potential customer seeking IVF With his partner. He was quoted fifty thousand dollars to use the screening tool polygen X, which is marketed as a way to analyze genetic data to find out which embryo will have the highest IQ. Let me, just as a parenthetical aside here say that how do we measure IQ? I mean, do we really trust that? Right? It's different as I look at it. I have come across so many people and somebody different walks of life that have different aptitudes and abilities, And so how do you test that? I don't think that you can sort people by these IQ tests? First of all. I mean, it's just so many different types of people, and there's different types of gifts, and you know, like I've said many times, you might have somebody who's very gifted academically in terms of you know, writing and reading and stuff like that, but maybe they can't figure out how to fix anything or build anything. And somebody else who's I've typically seen this type of intelligence. Somebody can be an absolute mechanical genius, but they don't talk, they don't write, they can't do any of that kind of stuff. So how do you rank this? And do we want a society where everybody is going to be above average in school but they can't do anything. I mean, there's different types of intelligence that are out there. And then the issue is how in the world could they possibly as difficult as it is to measure aptitude and intelligence and things like that with us. How in the world are they going to do this with an embryo?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: How are they going to look at the genetics there? I don't think it's going to be very reliable. Maybe they use a PCR test for intelligence, right, because it is something of an intelligence test, isn't it. Danish CEO of this company push this as a way to help every parent to have all the children they want and have children that are basically disease free, smart, healthy. It's going to be great, he said, Yeah, I'm going back to that scene from the Daniel Suarez book. At the binning, The Reporter also participating in several online meetings with helio Spect and was presented with the company's polygenic scoring service. It said that selecting the ten smartest embryos would allegedly lead to an IQ gain of about six points. Well that's not all that much anyway. It would also screen the mbros for height, for obesity, and even for acne. They see this is where I call bs. You tell me them to that level of detail. I think this is a con game, but this is where the ethics are headed. And you know, the issue is not whether or not these people are actually able to do it, but the ethical decisions as they continue to try to go down this path. If they were able to do this, they score these embryos. So how do they determine this, Well, they score the mbrohs based on a database. They call it a biobank. In the UK, they've started creating a taxpayer funded bio bank of genetic information. These are people who have voluntarily agreed to share their genetic data for life, and so what they're trying to do is find a correlation between the real world and what they see in the genes and these people are volunteers in that. They said, however, the information of those who volunteer people are mostly white, wealthy individuals, and because of this, they said, well that's going to skew the results. You can't necessarily extrapolate this into other ethnic groups. Necessarily. The company is staffed by supporters of eugenics, like a guy who calls himself Jonathan Anomaly. Although his last name was Beaz, he legally changed it. In twenty twenty, this guy, Jonathan Anomaly, published a book Creating Future People, in which he argued in favor of eugenics and said eugenics became a dirty word because the Nazis and the Holocaust. He's defended liberal eugenics as a way to allow parents to be free and maybe even encouraged to use technology to improve their children's prospects. Well, no, it's simply what it is is. It's a thing that detegrates people. It's a system that allows people to play god based on what they think the values should be. In the same way that people who decide they're going to set into a position of censorship. Well, I will decide what is true, I will decide what information people should have out there, and it is usually they're wrong about that. Polygenics is expected to go public in twenty twenty five. But they said to this guy, they said, well, there's already babies on the way, despite the fact that that is prohibited in the UK. However it is completely legal in the US, and so that is the way they kind of got around this. Now, as we move further into this and we see people's attitudes and you know, we're just talking about embryos. But there was an interesting article on the Daily Mail talking about a wealthy couple doing a having a baby using surrogates, and listen to what this couple did and look at their attitude toward human life, their attitude toward the babies, their attitude toward the surrogate mother as well. So the Daily Email reported the story of Marty and Melinda Rangers, a couple whose quote unquote busy careers prevented them from having a family, but not from getting wealthy and retiring to the Caribbean. From the beginning, they treated the process as one in which the surrogate's body belonged entirely to them. The surrogate they chose spoke to them twice a week, but they also noted kept watch over the women's social media for any sign that she was violating their lengthy contract. Then one day they spotted her online having what appeared to be an alcoholic drink. She said, it was all going fine with our surrogate present pregnancy and told Melinda saw that instagram, said Marty, it was a complete shock for us, and when we confronted her about it, she said it was water that she was drinking, but there was something about her reaction that left me unconvinced. After much deliberation, we decided the best thing to do would be to terminate our baby at twenty weeks. So I see a picture. They said, Well, I'm not sure she had an alcoholic and I don't know, but let's rip the baby apart and smash its skull. Yeah, that's what they did. It was a tough decision, they said, but the trust had been broken and we were unsure of what else this woman was capable of. Now, this baby was completely theirs in terms of genetics. It was just kind of they're renting a womb, you know, womb for rent. There is no indication that they underwent testing of any kind. To see if the baby had been affected by the one drink. Instead, they merely ordered the surrogate to kill their child and the second trimester, and she complied, and as Live Action says, according to their retelling of the story, the surrogate was twenty weeks pregnant. The baby was not far from being able to survive outside the womb. The most common abortion procedure at this point in pregnancy is dilation and evacuation DNA. During this procedure, the abortionists literally rips the baby apart limb by limb, then crushes the baby's skull. As I said, I was talking about that abortions, he said, you know you got the baby's skull when you see this white, you know, gelatinous material oos out. They kept watch over the women's social media after they did it. They've got another surrogate and they kept watch over her social media to see what was happening with it as well. They didn't just do it once. They got a different surrogate and tried it again, so he says, but you don't need to worry about what happened with this first one. You know, unless she had an abortion, she was well compensated. He said for agreeing to undergo the abortion, hate her a bonus, so she'd kill their baby. The couple men switch to another agency, which costs nearly twice as much, but they were still not satisfied. She refused to get a COVID vaccine. The baby was healthy. The Rangers decided to go on to have yet another baby, using a third surrogate for our second child. We got them to commit more explicitly that they would follow medical orders on pregnancy, whether it's vaccines or diet or whatever it may be. Yeah, you know, you should always give pregnant women every vaccine possible, right, Think about how that's changed in just the last decade. These always exempt pregnant women. Now they target them specifically with these vaccines. So Marty described that the third and final experience renting another woman's womb was quote like something out of a Disney movie unquote. He said, she was so happy for us and happy to meet that baby, but she also had the attachment of having raised the baby for nine months. That's their words. So they know that the baby that they had killed was a baby. They acknowledge it. They don't try to call it a fetus or anything that they acknowledge it was a baby, and I just killed the baby. Anyway, Well, this article was talking about, as I've mentioned before, and it just never ceases to appall me when I see all of these people, many of them part of something called the New Apostolic Reformation, all around Trump praying for his political power and everything, but not praying for the man. Is this One person said, there's something like vultures. He said, These vultures are steeped in the Brew of something they call the Seven Mountain Mandate. They feast on the souls that they have lured in with promises of defined authority and earthly power. Yeah, the prosperity gospel these people have been prospering off of materially is a natural fit for Trump with his love of Norman Vincent Peel and self help stuff like that, and seeing God as a essentially as a lucky charm. You know, God's this lucky charm is gonna, you know, bring me prosperity and go get a rabbit's foot or something, you know, if you want to do something. They preach a gospel of personal conquest and gain, not the good News of Christ. They offer a gospel that glorifies man, that flaunts wealth, that exalts earthly authority, as if the Kingdom of God could be broken like a business transaction, their faults. Prosperity gospel is an intoxicating blend of self worship and national conquest, a recipe that ensnares followers under the guise of god giving mandates, but ultimately leaves them drained, exploited, and spiritually bankrupt. But I got to say, this isn't limited to just the immediate circle around Trump. These people who take selfies of themselves praying with Trump so they can be seen of men? What Jesus say about that? But the question is, are people who were saying we need again vote for whoever you want in the privacy of the voting booth. But if you're going to go out there and jump on board a bandwagon, if you're going to go out there and yoke yourself to one of these corrupt politicians, are you practicing the prosperity gospel? Well, you know, I really I don't. There's a lot of stuff about Trump I don't like, but you know, I want. I think things are going to be better for me under him. So yeah, let's let's jump on board that this guy study evangelicals should be gravely concerned about this strange parade of spiritual deception. The true gospel, this rooted and repentance and faith and the only living God who saves, has been nearly drowned out beneath a self serving narrative that urges believers to seize influence. That's what these people are doing who are gathering around Trump, and a lot of people who are not a part of this club and never will be a part of this club, want to be on the winning team. I watched this when they would have the fake elections going all the way back to when I was in junior high school, and they would ask all the kids, you know, and it's like, well, a lot of the kids that they want to be on the winning side. So it's whoever the media is telling them is heading the polls. They want to be on that side. Well, there's a lot of different rationale for supporting one of these other. The reason I mentioned this is because this guy says, yeah, Trump is lost, He's spiritually dead, and Satan has seized on that with these false teachers. No denying it, but he says, given the role of the president, look at the alternative and ask yourself, if you can live with the blood of millions of babies on your hands? That's right. We should ask ourselves that. Now, is it just abortion or is it wars? And if it's wars, is there any difference between the two of them? I don't think so. What about the can you live with the blood of not just millions of babies or tens of millions of babies, but what about the lives of tens of millions of people worldwide whose lives have been destroyed because of the treachery and the lies of Donald Trump and putting this out the father of the vaccine, the father of lies about the vaccine, the father of lies about the satanic vaccine? Can you live with that? Because I can't. I can no more support him than I can support this satanic sex worker who elevates abortion even when she goes into places they call churches. Yeah, she comes in with her white coats, and she's got ten abortion doctors who can't be bothered or don't know what to do when somebody has a medical emergency during their speech. Yeah, she wants to kill babies. She bought in all this vaccine stuff as well, but so did he and I cannot support either one of them. But you know, that's that's your choice to make. But it is just a desperate attempt to have some relevance and to think that you're going to get what you want. This person, for example, an apologist, a Christian apologist, explains the we're old that Christians play in the crisis ahead of election day, and again, all this is predicated on the idea that I think is because of my experience in politics. I think it's absolutely foolish to think that you're going to change anything, and that is especially true of presidential politics. Even if you live in one of the seven states, pretty much the other ones, it's so much in one direction that your vote isn't going to make any difference. But even in those seven states, I don't think it's going to make a difference. With new data suggesting that more than one hundred million people of faith, including Christians, Mormons, Jews, Muslims, might set out the twenty twenty four election, one apologist is suggesting that believers are and at least part responsible for the problems plaguing this country. And I agree, but not in the way that he says doctor Jeff Meyers of Summit Ministries. Because these people don't know where the battle is. The bat is at the ballot box, and the battle is not one day, and it is not one action that you take on that one day. And that's the big issue that I have with all this election hand ringing and you fire alarms and flashing red lights and all the rest of this stuff. It's going to be the most important election of your life. No, every day is an important one. Sixty eight percent of people that they talk to these are Christians, he said, say they don't have an interest in politics. Well, politics is still interested in you. And I'm not saying that we rejected. I'm saying you better watch these people. They're dangerous. You just don't have to join them. I mean you think of them as like some kind of a criminal gang, right, You watch that criminal gang and you know what they're coming after. But you don't join the bloods or the crips. Fifty seven percent so they dislike both major candidates, and there's other elections that are local. There might be something that you could do there. Fifty five percent they don't believe either candidate reflects our most important values. Fifty two percent, So they don't believe their vote will make a difference in the outcome. And I certainly think that is the case for president. But this person says, and I've heard this argument before, we're obligated as Christians to be good citizens of the place in which we find ourselves. So and yeah, we've talked about this as friends. So if you live in Rome, let's pretend for a moment that you had a vote in Rome, who do you support? Nero or Caligula? Money and support? And of course you know you might make a choice between one of them for some reason that you think one of them is maybe going to single you out in the way that the other one isn't. But would you ever want to go around with a hat that says vote for Nero or vote for Caligula. That's that's my point about endorsing this stuff. And then he gets this exactly upside down. He said, the founders of the US focused on the core principles. First, they didn't focus on personalities. Then they developed policies that could bring us to those principles. Well, yeah, I mean, ideally we would have something like that, but you know what principles have we seen debated by la Law and Trump. None. They don't want to have debates. And when they did get together once, why they talk about each other? They talked about each other's personality. So they're the ones, not us, who are focusing everybody's attention on personality. And there is absolutely nobody coming to the rescue to ask them any of the questions. And so he says, so when he talks about this, when he talks about personality, I found it interesting that he doesn't talk about character, because if you don't talk about character, what does it mean to talk about core principles that then develop into policies. If somebody doesn't have integrity, can you trust them on a personal level? Can you trust them in terms of having principles or changing those principles into policies? What about the people who are so obviously lacking in integrity that they won't even talk about principles or policies. The difference, he says, between the founders of this country and where we are now is that voters have inverted this triangle of building up from core principles to policies and so forth. He says, we're making decisions based on personalities. Rather than principles and policies. So you have Trump because you know, seizing on the comments. It's every day it's from one side or the other. I gotcha thing. Well, you know, the comedian said this about Puerto Ricans, that the the Madison Square Garden things. So we're going to run a couple of days on that, and everybody's going back and forth on it, and you know, it was a sort of thing where it's not the kind of humor that I like. I never liked. Who is the guy that Don Rickles? I hated that stuff and it became a really big thing back in the seventies. It's roasting stuff. I don't like that kind of comedy, but you know, that's what this guy does. And John Stewart actually defended him on that and said, you kind of have a sense of humor at that's not your cut style of comedy. But he goes, it's not racist. But they seize on this stuff. And so you know, because he says that Puerto Rico is an island of garbage, then Biden says, no, the MAGA supporters are garbage. And so then Trump flies in on his personal jet and puts on a garbage man's outfit with a reflective vest and he rides around in a garbage truck to go to the rally. This is silly stuff. This is really serious stuff. You want to tell me, Like, let's get telling people like alex is telling people, Oh, this is the most important election ever. It's like, seriously. They don't seem to be taking it very seriously, do they. I mean, it's all about playing gotcha and having insults and building on those insults to insult the other side. Well, that is their personality, and it tells you something about their integrity, And so I would say that these candidates don't have any integrity, that this is all just as superficial as the McDonald's jobs and the superficial marketing that they're doing about their personality, just like all their promises about the money that they're going to hand out to targeted voter demographics. Maybe they'll do that, maybe they won't. A lot of people are going to be very disappointed if they don't get this stuff. But you know, this person soays, So my recommendation is that we go back to the way the founders did it. We got to start with principles and then with policies, and then we got to deal with the personalities of this stuff. Well, again, you're not going to get any of that. If these people don't have any integrity, and where is the integrity on our side? Don't we have responsibility if we are people of integrity, to hold them responsible for what they have done when they violate that, or should we just say forget about it. I don't really care what he did. I don't care that he vacts any people. I don't care they spent three and a half trillion dollars. I don't care that he did gun control by executive order. None of that stuff matters. What's I say about our integrity when we do that. If we don't have integrity, we're not going to have leaders who have integrity because we're picking those people ultimately. And if we don't have the integrity to walk away from this stupid pageant, so you can participate in if you wish. I'm just saying, don't get caught up in it because it's a game and they are trolling people in this game. DG eight, thank you for tip, says Dave. Please look into the Project Esther from the Heritage Foundation. It shreds the First Amendment, and Trump said he is for it. Project Esther. I will look that up. I know that they were making claims about in one of these churches they went into. They're making claims about La La being like Esther, you know you picked for such a time as this and so forth. I don't know. I'll look that up Project Esther. I have not really looked that much of the Project twenty five. I know that that's become a big thing for the left. And you know, Trump has said that he doesn't like Project twenty five, but if he bought into Project Ester, I'll take a look at it. But I don't think I've said I don't think that this is a none of these things. I don't, just as I don't think that either Trump or La LA is going to do anything for fiscal solvency. They're not going to stop spending. They don't care about the deficit, and neither of them cares at all about the First Amendment, not at all. And so you know they're they're doing everything that they can to uh, to put out there and to threaten people with censorship.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jason Barker, I don't know, David six points is a difference between brain Dead and AOC. That's good. I like that talking about finding an embryo that's got a six point IQ. That's a good joke, Jason, for the love of the road, thank you for that. Whenever you mentioned change Agent always reminds me of Gatica. Yeah, with Ethan Hawk. Yeah, the world will probably be like that someday. Eugenics and transhumanism are definitely on the New World Order wish list. And if you remember the key thing about Gatica, he had to pretend that he was somebody else because they looked at his genetics and said, no, you're going to stay in this job forever, right like Brave New World, Plato's Republic and everything. They always want to pigeonhole people. No, you're going to be You're an epsilon. We reread you for an epslin. We're never going to let you try. And so he's like, you know, trying to get other people's DNA to pass off as being a different class of people that they've engineered than somebody else. I tell you, there's just so much that can be done with science that is evil, and these people have really hijacked it. Matthew Ronson I said thank you for a TIPIC said God's blessing David, his family's true friends and associates in Jesus's name. Thank you very kindly, Flower Sower, thank you very much. It's very kind. Grateful for your dedication, faithfulness and proclaiming the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ and as generous mercies that helps to counter the negative news and the world around us. I don't know what I wouldn't be able to do this program, but all the bad news in the world if it wasn't for the good news, is that contrast between light and darkness that each of us needs to be able to see. Well, we're going to take a very short break and we're going to be right back, and I want to talk about the censorship that is now expanding to removing entire website very very quickly. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: H m hm hm.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a news site that was very critical of US foreign policy that was hacked and then even removed from we Now it kind of appears to be back. It's Consortium News. When I went to it yesterday, I only saw the a French version of it, not an English version of it. That might tell us something about who the hackers are. That might be that it is the people who are running US foreign policy that they're critical of. Is I talked about many times, you know, in August of twenty eighteen, August sixth, that was when the social media hammer hit on info Wars and all of us that worked there. And then within two months I talked about this recently the Free Thought Project. Guys, within two months, free Thought Project in about eight hundred sites, most of them were critical of US foreign policy. Wasn't really the Trump sites, but it was all the people that were there were against the police state, against the surveillance state, usually against US foreign policy. All disappeared real quickly from social media. Now you've got Consortium News, which has been critical of US forign policy, disappearing from the web. That's the next step. But out security state critical US news site, Consortium News has been hacked and replaced. So this is something goes back to the nineteen eighties. Robert Perry, who died in twenty eighteen the age of sixty eight, founded it, and he had broken a lot of news on Consortium News. I guess this is why ring a bell. That's not something that I typically look at. He broke a lot of news about the Iran contra. Garbage is being done by Bill Casey, the CIA guy running the Reagan administration, and they had a lot of very important archives there and they deleted it. Now again it's still kind of an indeterminate state. Same thing is happening with the Wayback Machine. They don't want to have the wayback machine. The Internet archive. It's been under attack and there was a very valuable source of information. They want to memory whole a lot of stuff. And you know it is the US government, they say some other hackers too, but that the people you look at, who's going to benefit from this, who's got the motivation for doing this, who has the technical ability to do this. It's been under attack for a long time and they've been able to shut it down at least to the extent that you know some archives are there now, but it was completely gone for a few weeks and now it's kind of back, but you can't really search. It's not able to do new stuff. We just had a listener who was saying, take a look at Project Esther, it's anti free speech. Well, We don't have to look at that to know what Trump and Lala think. There was an article on Reason about Trump thinking that news outlets should lose their broadcast licenses even when they have none. Well, they do talk briefly about Lala, but this is a problem both of them have. Look, she comes after Twitter and social media because that's what's opposed to her. The rest of the mainstream media they like her, so she's going to leave them alone. Trump is just the opposite way, they said, despite his cluelessness, the former presidence inclination to punish constitutionally protected speech reflects as authoritarian disregard for civil liberties, and so we know where they stand on these issues. They're not going to come out and necessarily say it, but in this particular case he did, and it was all because of you know, personal vendettas. Last November, he complained that MSNBC quote uses free ollipper case, free government approved airwaves to execute a twenty four hour hit job on Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party for the purposes of oliper case election interference. He said, Well, first of all, MSNBC, as many people pointed out, was not a broadcast thing, so it didn't have involvement with the FCC, But then he came after some of these other outlets ABC, CBS because he didn't like the way they covered him or he didn't like the way they covered La La Harris. Now they are part of the FCC. But as Reason pointed out, he was doing this when he was president in the first term. Nobody wants to talk about how he hated the First Amendment in his first term. During his first year, as a matter of fact, as president, he suggested that NBC in the networks quote unquote should lose their licenses because of their partisan, distorted and fake news coverage. He said, he said, it's bad for the country and it's not fair to the public. Ajut Pie, the Republican chair of the FCC at the time, pushed back, and he said, the FCC under my leadership, will stand for the First Amendment, and under the law, the FCC does not have the authority to revoke a license of a broadcast station based on the content of a particular newscast. You know, there was a thing called the fairness doctrine, and they used that to threaten and to intimidate and to shut down broadcast stuff and it was a lifting of the fairness doctrine that allowed Rush Limbaugh to get very big, that allowed all of conservative radio to get very big. We want to be able to have freedom of ideas and debate and all the rest of this stuff. And yet Trump went on with Dan Bongino on the October eighteenth program and he said, it's very embarrassing moment for them. He said to Dan Bongino, but the media is not pressing it. You would think that the media would be pressing it. And I go step further, so bad that they should lose their license and they should take sixty minutes off the air. And of course Dan Bongino immediately said, haven't you read the Constitution. Don't you know that'd be a violation of our god given rights of free speech. No, dan Bongino cheers him on. Dan Bongino cheers. He doesn't challenge this guy. He's going to lick his boots. That's Dan Bongino. We're talking about a news organization doesn't have to be licensed. That is the antithesis of free speech. And again he doesn't care about that at all. And yet now we got the Democrats, just in case you think that they're any different. They want to come after social media. They so we've got all this misinformation about the hurricane. See the uniparty Democrat and Republican hates free speech, they hate the free press, they hate you having information. See. Winning has been the focus of these people, not principles. That's why it is naive to think that we're going to build on principles and then policies, and that these people are going to have the integrity to put it through. We don't even have the integrity to throw them out and reject them when they violate our fundamental principles, and that comes back to us. Instead, what do we do? We cheer them. It's just amazing. It's electionist like being back in twenty twenty. Again, thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 14: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support, or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 2: Using free speech to free Minds. It's the David Night Show.
Speaker 7: H