Speaker 1: Boogo Bean.
Speaker 2: Track, another edition of things skin is Tracking.
Speaker 1: So do you guys freak out when you see crazy headlines? Like what, like you said, I'm gonna read you a headline. Maybe you've seen this, and I want to get your immediate reaction. I'll get yours first. Ben, here's what you should know about the brain eating amba that killed a Texas woman. Oh dude, yeah, I saw that and didn't even put it in the email because I thought it was like dark. I just don't I'm just I got numb to it all. Yeah, and you don't freak out anymore. I just don't freak out anymore. I t I don't trust uh. I don't trust these headlines or media or social media. I don't know if anything's vetted. I don't know if anything's from a real source. Maybe it's a real legit this is a Dallas Morning News headline. Oh okay, well that's a little more interesting. I do trust them, and I do think, but bro their legacy media. At the same time, I'm like, after everything we've been through, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: It's just brutal, dude.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I just don't want to deal with that anymore. I like existential Bend, Christina. Do these kind of headlines grab you?
Speaker 3: They do? Yeah, it does still alert me, but I'll if I have time, I definitely try to read into it to make sure it's not because that's their job is to get you to click on the article and read the article.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about this? The other day and my wife was like, did you guys talk about the woman that was killed by the eleven foot alligator?
Speaker 2: You went this up yesterday? I went wait, what? Uh No?
Speaker 1: And then she showed me the story and it was from May fifth. Well where was this? It was in Florida. Of course, there's a lot of alligators in Florida. There was a woman who was sixty nine and she was in a canoe with her husband and they were just canoeing and such, and their canoe was in shallow water and they canoed over an alligator. Uh huh, and the alligator said f you, and it was eleven feet and so it just, you know, started doing the things. So she fell out of the canoe. So the alligator killed her. So that is like a horrible fear that a member of your family dies in front of you. And you can't protect them. Yeah, that's the worst, Yeah, the absolute worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just feel like if an alligator, like an alligator is not even dangerous, I mean it is.
Speaker 1: If your a sixty nine year old woman that got thrown out of a canoe was.
Speaker 2: Doing in other words, the advantage there for the alligator. What was she doing on the water in other words.
Speaker 1: And let's say you're in the worst part of south central Los Angeles and it's night and you're doing something stupid. Yeah, it's dangerous, But also just don't put yourself in a dangerous situation. So do you have to go in alligator infested waters? You don't really have to. And an alligator, like you see them on golf courses all the time, you don't have to put yourself near its mouth, right unless you hit over by it and you're playing for money right there, the other guys will hold you. Yeah, well you can not get a drop on that. If an alligator gets close enough to you and it can run in a straight direct line, yeah it's dangerous. But other than that, just don't get near it and you're fine. And see I was thinking about this with this lady. I was like, I kind of respect that she's still active, because I'm not active at fifty four.
Speaker 2: No, I know, right, you know? Is she still active after the attack?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, she took she had to wear with all the canoe You know what I'm saying in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, That's what I was gonna.
Speaker 2: Why was she out there canoeing? It's you're old man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you want us to do something like I want to sit inside and watch Fox News all day. Put me in a canoe. But you're in Florida, you're an alligator infested waters. That's like I don't I like to get in the ocean, but I don't cover myself in chum and go to shark infested waters.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, that's the thing we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Stats here, what percentage of canoers get eaten by alligators? It's a very small percentage. Yeah, it's a very small percentage. But what percentage of water masses have alligators in them in Florida?
Speaker 2: All a lot.
Speaker 3: See you say that, I've been to Florida so many times. Not once have I seen a gator in Florida?
Speaker 2: Really I have.
Speaker 1: I as we went to uh, what is it Disney World that's there, saw a million of them.
Speaker 2: You know what. You know.
Speaker 1: Where else I saw him though? Was that that gator farm that we visited. I mean, there's a lot of gators at the gator farm.
Speaker 3: Obviously you're going to see them there.
Speaker 1: That doesn't count, right, uh, you know, And I think about this all the time too. Me and my wife went canoeing because that was my first bronze. I was like, what Ben said was like, why are they canoeing? It was like, oh wait, you and I went canoeing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. But there was also like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, drugs involved, and you know you like marinate the chicken all day and then you camp out. I feel I feel somewhat helpless with some of this stuff, like.
Speaker 3: Selling euphemism if you want it to be.
Speaker 1: I feel helpless with some of this stuff like brain eating amiba. Yeah, tough, get you get you man. It's like, how are you gonna what do you do? Just shut down the world because a lady died from a brainy amiba? Like, I don't I don't know anymore. I don't know what to do with any of the stuff. Well, I I do think at some point we need to revisit that audio and see if that was chipmunk KT that waited in there? Yeah, that was up.
Speaker 2: All right, kind of go marinate the chicken. I'll be right back, Christina.
Speaker 1: What's Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's so good. Did you hear that he wheezed through? Christina? What's happening next? That's so good. Just do the Hollywood shuffle neck that's next. Don't go anywhere before we get there. Let's talk about the greatness of reliant air conditioning.