Speaker 1: One o one with Lynchintago.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R. This hower brought to you by JRR and. But like Thursday night football free game, get together, Brevard coming over to see you this evening. Uh, Coco Beach Fish Camp be there ahead of the Packers Lions game six to eight.
Speaker 3: Uh huh right there on a one A connected to the days In. If you're thinking, how do I know that name? The Cocoa Beach Fish Camp is connected to the days In. You're gonna have a rock Fild tickets out there right.
Speaker 2: A pair of Rockville tickets, gonna have some Monster Jam tickets. You're gonna hook me up with a bunch of b w O gear to bring out their coozies and stickers and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I gotta go grab it all from the from the prize closet, right those coozies and BWO Bob World Order stickers while they last, of course six to eight, come on by.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's start in Northern California. Vallejo, California. Hey uh uk indie rock band called Sports Team arrived in the US, rented a van and were ready to take off on their US tour.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, you name your band, sports team, people love sports in the US will be huge.
Speaker 2: So the morning of the start of their big US tour, in their van, they stopped at Starbucks. You gotta get some some caffeine going before you hit the road, right, especially if you're you know, band staying up late at night.
Speaker 1: You're going what happened.
Speaker 2: Van was robbed in the parking lots in northern California. Any of this sound familiar, very so they spot what's going on, run out to the van to confront the purpse, who promptly pull a gun out and put it in their face, and like oh mate, they back off, and these guys made off with the whole bunch of stuff they left their left their instruments and stuff. Really still had the instruments, but I guess they stole a bunch of other stuff out of the bank, including their passports. Took their passports. That's not good. So they, as they say, ring ringed up the police.
Speaker 3: Remember that happened to a pro golfer after the one of the majors, his whole his whole squad got stuck in the airport because their passports got stolen, so he didn't have his caddy. Yeah, you didn't have any of that. These guys they could have. If you see somebody robbing your van, I don't care where you're from. You have a hot Starbucks in your hand, you run out and throw it right in their face.
Speaker 2: So they called the police, and the police were kind of nonchalant about the whole thing because this happens all the time there and they're really powerless to do anything, And they told the UK indie rock band Sports Team to submit an online report. The band members were left vote pretty shocked at how resigned everyone seemed to be about the robbery.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the US and specifically California, where the one officer allegedly said, unfortunately BWO is not in effect here, right, we have the thousand dollars roll right? I mean, but that was over one thousand dollars worth of stuff.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: Do you know that that the residents there voted that down in this last election and local issues there in California.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yes, so they got rid of that, yeah, but they're still not going well.
Speaker 2: They also voted out some of these lackluster prosecutors who have DA's that have been going with this slap on the wrist. Just let them loose for these low level crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when all hell's breaking loose in your area and everything looks gross, you want all that All those people out.
Speaker 2: Speaking of BWO Bob World Order, I think the CEO oh Frontier Airlines might be a down with your plan.
Speaker 3: Is he allowing all flight attendants to carry tasers?
Speaker 2: No? He he is calling travelers that tried to avoid baggage fees shoplifters. And you know what that means, prosecute.
Speaker 1: Kneecaps. Oh well, yeah, I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna make it very far with that luggage you're trying to sneak on as a carry on when you're mowed down at the kneecaps.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can a Bob World Order. I don't think you're gonna have it.
Speaker 2: All started with shoplifting taco, let's not you know.
Speaker 3: His shoplifting was the cruxt of it. And you know it to you know, shoplifting and the big retail stores, which is heavier amounts of money. But you know what, it might not be a bad idea to put a guy with a machine gun in the back of every plane, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Drunk guy air marshals on a lot of flights. Yeah, I have a machine gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But wouldn't it deter you a little more if you saw a guy sitting back there and fatigues, not fatigued, but camo fatigues or whatever, and Pat, he's right here, he's got them, got the gun right there.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, there's parts of the world where that's a common sight.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I remember the first time.
Speaker 2: I particularly want to live in that part of the world.
Speaker 1: First time in Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: We pulled up and we're going to this one surf spot, I think it was the tree or something, and when you pull up to the gate pack Nobody told me this ahead of time, and we pull up and there are guards on both sides with machine guns.
Speaker 2: And probably a lot of drug activity coming in and out that they're they.
Speaker 3: Were actually there so so the locals wouldn't go in and rip off all the tourist cars that were out surfing. So you just you know, threw them whatever, you know, a couple bucks and everything was safe.
Speaker 1: But it's scared the living heck out of me.
Speaker 2: And God, my friend, what to do? Mob protection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, protection exactly.
Speaker 2: As far as uh deeming people who are just fed up with all these little tiki tacky fees, including baggage fee. Shoplifters. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 3: That is why I didn't really want to put him in BWO. I know that is the basis of it, is shoplifters.
Speaker 1: But there's baggage fees.
Speaker 2: I just remember them when there was no such thing as baggage fees. Yeah, I know some of you are going what there never used to be baggage fees. Got any airline you just paid for your ticket, You got on the GD plane and they gave you a hot meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you could order peanuts without having to worry about somebody's allergy.
Speaker 1: Got we saund a couple old men.
Speaker 2: No, it's just it's just it was a much more just straightforward, no hassle situation.
Speaker 1: Man taking this.
Speaker 3: Thing to go across the country to either see family or usually work. And you know what, I'm gonna light me up with sig on the flight because you could do that too.
Speaker 2: I really want to go back.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was so healthy.
Speaker 2: I loved the airlines had the same policy that restaurants did a smoking section. Uh huh, Like there's this magical curtain that just barricades the second hand smoke from wafting into the front of the.
Speaker 3: Second hand smoke, second man smoke. We didn't care back then. Eat a bag of peanuts. Nobody's swelling up because they didn't make that.
Speaker 1: If you a kid has a nut allergy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It really wasn't something you ever heard about until last twenty years. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It just wasn't gluten too. But I know people know, but I know people who are affected by this.
Speaker 2: It was just because there's so much processed food now, that's the big change. So Christmas tree lightings. You're hearing about this all over the place. Where did I go for the such and such Christmas tree light Well, they had one at Trinity College in Dublin, which taco. While you were taking a nap, I took a stroll through that campus. It's a beautiful campus in Dublin, been there hundreds of years and it is it's a landmark in Dublin. And they do do this big traditional Christmas tree lighting every year. It didn't exactly go as planned. I have the video of the audio that goes along with what you're about to hear on our Facebook page. Nothing no lights, still no lights. So you got hundreds of people gathered around and the check it's not lighting check diffusing. They're they're fumbling around trying to they send everybody home. We don't know what's wrong.
Speaker 1: Man, Come back tomorrow night. We'll sell more paints. Saw you guys and ladies exactly still are