Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Here we go, ladies and gentlemen. It's finally Friday. It's eight twenty four. It's a power trip, morningshell.
Speaker 2: The weekend's finally.
Speaker 4: The weekend is finally here. Brother, Thanks olks, big weekend ahead. Give me real, real cold. On Monday, I heard minus nine. Now the same will be the hot.
Speaker 2: Yea oh, I think I'm just gonna stay indoors.
Speaker 5: Then I'm gonna tell you right now, I want to move. The place where you want to move is just as cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, South Dakota. Hey, Yeah, you want to move a rabbit or spearfish? Do you love it?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: Sam Newton talks about Spearfish like it's Michael Landon lives there.
Speaker 2: He wants to go to Key West. He wants to move to Key West.
Speaker 3: To I want to have a summer home in a winter home, so I'm gonna have to win the lottery Snowbird, and I want to bank.
Speaker 2: I want Elizabeth to move Jesus.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, we gotta you gotta have like no, no, no, no no, just move your chair just like over.
Speaker 7: She's not used to working at the camera, so I.
Speaker 6: Know, camera broadcasting.
Speaker 8: Gosh, trying to make contact once in a while, trying to do what now.
Speaker 2: I love that apple problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I didn't even realize that was there. Sorry guys, All right.
Speaker 2: Shall we you guys ready, very very It's time for initials Game five fifty seven on the Power tript presented by Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing. That's right, Yeahbert Heating.
Speaker 3: And Plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check, and for a lot of the time, get a free carbon monoxide detector. Cost six one two two hundred and twenty one twenty today. Our schedule online at Herlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 2: Awesome. People, definitely do that. And again, don't forget to follow the power triping Caffean on social media because every Friday morning you can guess the initials on social media for a shout out one hundred dollars Visa gift card thanks to Marolbert as well. So make sure you do that. All right, let's go around the room see what we're playing for Sauce. What happens if you win Initials Game five five seven.
Speaker 9: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. The deal of the week at all Kowalski stores is at Seventh Avenue Pizza is now seven ninety nine. If I win today, tweet me, tag me and seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars gift card to restock your freezer with seventh Avenue Bight.
Speaker 2: I wonder if we can install this game long enough where items like ten, eleven, and twelve are on the board and Louis walks in and then Sauce gets distracted by the kiddo. Oh, everybody here I think we need Yeah, that would be amazing, distracted the most effort of Lambert's ever had. You are correct, h Hawk, what happens if you win? We got a good month? Yeah I have.
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my friends at radco and radcord dot com. If I win, you receive tempers off your entire order now through Monday in store online or radcod dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers. Check out the brand new renovated store in Burnsville.
Speaker 2: Marni Geller.
Speaker 8: Thanks to my wonderful friends ed Great Clips and my continued sponsor, I see us If I win today, tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner a little bit is going to win free haircuts for.
Speaker 7: A year from great Clips. Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: So great?
Speaker 7: Guys, you've really been on fire lately.
Speaker 2: Talk about that's your browsers card. Thank you.
Speaker 8: I don't have a twenty twenty five win so, but you've been having thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of points. See the most points in the year twenty twenty four. Marnik Kellner did wow, Ben Lever, you have you have wins in your back pocket. You used to play this game a lot way back in the day when you were a Friday regular. You're you're probably due for something good.
Speaker 6: Sure, Yeah, I mean, look, I've kind of lost the mojo. I don't know how to get in the flow of this game anymore. So I'm just gonna let it ride, just see what comes to mind. Yes, and yeah, I don't know. If I win, what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, You and Elizabeth are both sponsored today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, And if either of you won today, tweet at Mark d. Perish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday. And one Lucky Winter is gonna win one hundred dollars Visa gift card.
Speaker 2: And Elizabeth, I was like, every time when we do the tournament, it's always like, hey, we should get you on more often a play, not just the tournament. So this is it, right, Like, let's get you in the mix once in a while.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is the day. I appreciate it. I've been sweating since last night.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: And when you text, I have like a love hate relationship with the tax Like Corey texted.
Speaker 2: I feel pressure time. Yeah, my wife feels the same way. And you have a controversial one because you could argue that London one, that London game could have been yours if we had that like candied apple things, candied apple.
Speaker 10: Versus caramel apple, and I said caramel apple and the answer was candied apple.
Speaker 7: And I still feel.
Speaker 10: Upset about it. And it was a long time ago. That was the best that I've ever done on this.
Speaker 2: Game until today.
Speaker 10: No sleep, flying in totally jet lagged like a hot mess.
Speaker 7: Pre coffee.
Speaker 2: Almost nailed it.
Speaker 10: Though, But you opened your mind, yes, you know, Mantra, open your mind and the answers will come.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see if that works. You can also play this game at home, because there's a home version in version four is available at Initialsgame dot com. But also you can play it at bars and breweries all over the state and beyond next week California joins the list and egan next week as well.
Speaker 1: But and yeah, it's like bars, with like another fifteen on the way in the next.
Speaker 2: Month or so, so Initials Game live dot com if you want to play it all over the state. It's super fun and the Dakota's good for you. Carney which one the Dakotas And yeah, she needs to be more specific. She does like she doesn't like being lumped in with the South Dakota ins they blend together, Marnie, I don't know where these cities are. All right, proud people, before we play game five five seven, though, one of you has a shot at eighty two thousand and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 3: Jack That's right, man, you heard him say, Paul Federal Credit Union initial Jackpot's currently eighty two thousand, five hundred dollars. Mind your car, save money in your current Carlin, we will do it with Saint Pop Federal Credit Union now fan Carlo and rates as low as six point two nine percent apply today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash kafan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: All right, this thing goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's a progressive jackpot. If the caller gets one letter in the correct spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet. But if they say both in the right spot. And it's been a couple of years since anybody's done this, then they went eighty two thousand, five hundred dollars. Yep. We've had people say it's never going to go off, and then I've looked them right in the face and said it's going off. Twice. Thanks for listening, but they probably are, you know, they're busy. Good morning. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 7: Liz from Egan, Hi, Liz from Megan.
Speaker 2: I just mentioned this is a good time, Liz for Megan. Yes, you can play initials live next week in Egan. Liz, you have a shot at eighty two five dollars. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: You ready? Well?
Speaker 7: I love I love to get it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, go for it. Well what are you guessing? I'm guessing g G g GG is in grandmother great grandmother. Sure, okay, all right, Liz. So here's what we're gonna do. This is a little little twist, little twist, uh you know, normal, I hit the button whether or not you have one, right, and you either are alive for the eighty two five or you're just out right whether you get one or not, you're going double g Lizen, Liz. Today it's all or nothing because the combo for today is a double letter. So you either have zero letters right or both of them. Let's go with both. It's double letters and you guessed double letters, so you're in the ballpark. Wow, liz An Eagan guest double G? Is that the double letter for Game five five seven?
Speaker 1: And is liz An Egan eighty two thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Richer and the third ever jackpot winner? I mentioned it's double letters, right, double letters?
Speaker 7: Geez?
Speaker 1: Sorry this sorry man, I'm sorry, sorry God, double letters?
Speaker 2: But no, not double G. For hawk's sake?
Speaker 6: Can it just be just just no, yes, please please not?
Speaker 2: Can it just be double ease? Not the one I was thinking of? I'm higher you went the wrong direction. Actually, we're going double B today. Double B would have got Lizzening Egan eighty two rhyme double B. Here we go, Game five, five to seven, Item one b B.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Commonly made of vinyl.
Speaker 11: Clue number two is.
Speaker 2: Often associated with the colors blue, white, yellow, and red.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Commonly near water. Ben Ben was slightly first beach ball. That's right, that's a beach ball. Did you have a sauce as well? Yes? Ben, you just snipped him by half a second. That's a beach ball. Those are the standard beach ball colors, and Ben Lever is on beach. Thanks all right, Ben leads one. Rip Here's number two of double B. Clue number one is a collection. Clue number two. This is often preceded by the word little.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: You could be in this if you fall out of favor.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: It can include those to be punished.
Speaker 11: Clue number five Hawk bad boy.
Speaker 2: No hawks out for the rest of number two. What You're gonna do? Clue number five often filled with romantic interests. You should have wait.
Speaker 11: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This is a ledger of contacts or black books. Up, I haven't played back your netbooks. Stare at me. Black book gets Saucy on the board. Sauce has one. Ben Leber has one. Little bit Is that how you say Marty to score? Marnie is yet the score? Hockey is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here we go Number three of double B Clue number one. One of the words is an animal.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This is a group.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Champions In twenty twenty one clue number four where green and gold.
Speaker 11: Clue number five, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Grinder was one. Yep, I have Baylor Bobcat. Who was second? Was it Ben was? I think Ben was? Hang on, Zachary, can you do the instant replay? Almost positive? Ben was next?
Speaker 7: Short names?
Speaker 2: I think Ben was first? He grinder was one.
Speaker 9: Yep, Baylor Bobcat, Ben, Ben was Ben Baylor Baya's.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: What is that pronounced?
Speaker 1: That's a sarcastic ye the Baylor Bears many yeah yeah brother?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Ben takes the lead with his second point. Ben has two. Sauceag Here's number four of double B. Clue number one elevates clue number two.
Speaker 2: You can get this.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's sometimes said that you catch this.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is often associated with a.
Speaker 11: Roll clue number five.
Speaker 2: This involves significant advancement. Marny, yep, big break. That's right, good one, Good job, Marny, thank you a little bit. Well, the only person who stands up. She loves when she gets one, right, I love it. I love the energy. Big break for Marny. On the board. Ben has two, Marni has one. Sauce has one. Here's number five of double B.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Features a layer on the surface. Clue number two is often taken.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: These can be created.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Standard length is between fifteen and thirty minutes. Ben Ben a brownie bite, No, Marty passer ring, I'll ring go for it.
Speaker 7: Bathroom break.
Speaker 2: That's your fiber constipate. Ye, what are you saying? He said, bubble bath.
Speaker 1: While Marty was talking about a thirty minute bathroom break, Chris was still.
Speaker 2: Playing the game Bubble Bath. Got you can take Aba and the layer on the surface take a bathroom break. I get that. Yeah, the layer on the surface thing. I got a lot of questions about that. Yeah, you gotta stop eating so much chili. Bathroom break. Martins, Okay, yeah, you need more fibers.
Speaker 8: Walks away at nine oh five, and you're like, I'll see at nine thirty see a fifteen.
Speaker 2: Not all of that is using the bathroom. Oh dare you all right?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Hawk still played there in bubble best job is the right answer. So Ben has to Marty, Hawk and Sauce have one. Elizabeth, you got lots of time. Seven ago. It's okay, seven ago.
Speaker 7: I'm better when I'm in the car playing this.
Speaker 2: Here's numbers, so it's Tommy Yike.
Speaker 10: Oh gosh, I'm afraid he needs a bubble. Elizabeth, don't ask, I don't. Ben don't tell me because I don't even want to know.
Speaker 12: Number six of Double B Clue number one associated.
Speaker 2: With Winter River, Connecticut.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This features a talk show. Clue number three includes a shark attack. Clue number four. Both words are identical.
Speaker 11: Clue number five was.
Speaker 2: Released thirty six years after the original.
Speaker 11: Final clue. Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This features the ghost with the most Paul was first five or three two? One, brilliant. I'm like, it's beetle juice Juice. Beetle Juice is the sequel that just out just a couple of months. Wait, it's very good. The clue was it's the same word, both words pandemic.
Speaker 6: And you said, I know it's beetle, but I figure out that.
Speaker 9: I couldn't figure it out. I've been I wasn't listened. I didn't hear that clue.
Speaker 2: Juice one? What you got the second one? Juice? Stop showing off to Elizabeth. That your moon to the fact, all right, Hawk, that gets you tied benjaminon a half time.
Speaker 7: That's impressive.
Speaker 2: Ben has two. Hawk has too. Marnie and Sauce each have one, but a shark. Yeah, there's a shark at Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's a part movie.
Speaker 2: It's a you haven't seen it. It's a clever way to take out a character. If you haven't seen it, who can't be in the movie?
Speaker 3: Take it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotcha?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Way through? Ben has two, Hawk has two. Here's number seven of double B. Clue number one is temporary.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This is meant to be a lighthearted and affectionate phrase. Clue number three This is noticeable or visible. Clue number four involves growth. Clue number five. Some women have these and all clue clue number six for a certain period of time. This is found around a pregnant woman's abdomen many or three two. It's not beetlejuice, beetle juice. Marny baby bump, that's there. You go, Sauce, you're not. You just had three weeks ago distracted baby bomb. But we have another time. Baby bump gets Marnie her second point.
Speaker 1: So Ben has two, Marnie has two, Hawk has two, Sauce has one.
Speaker 2: I have a baby bump and I'm a man.
Speaker 11: That's the best.
Speaker 2: Number. We got a tight game. Here's number eight with five to go. Number eight of double B Clue number one. This is often associated with budgets.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Sometimes connected to plan designs or ideas.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's known for minimalism. Clue number four considered the basics or the essentials. Marny, Yeah, bare bones. That that's impressive.
Speaker 7: That's a really good one.
Speaker 2: That was a shimmy too, shimmy with a bathroom break at the beginning.
Speaker 1: She takes the lead with bare bones. Marty has three, Hawk and Bend each have two. Sauce has one. Four to go, Elizabeth, you're not out yet either.
Speaker 7: It's okay, guys, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Get in this one thought.
Speaker 7: Here for the personality.
Speaker 2: All right, Marnes, you have the leader foort to go, Martins, here we go. You wont that twenty twenty five. Here's number nine of double B. Clue number one, in a sense, is one of six. Clue number two has a bow tie.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Wear's a hate number four, Elizabeth.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna try one bugs Bunny, all right, whatever, al right, Elizabeth out for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of number nine.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Often appears in August, September, and October.
Speaker 11: Clue number five is mostly blueish. Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: Often placed next to count chocula, Why can't I think any more? Three? Two one? Who was next? There? Marney was next? Hawk is after that, though, okay, Marney five or three two one? Do you think you were next? Boo Berry Ry b Barry.
Speaker 10: It's really hard to be out, And then you see it when I play, Then.
Speaker 2: I'm not out. Keep playing.
Speaker 7: I yell in the car all the time.
Speaker 2: All right, it's still tight. Here we go. Hawk ties it up. Marty and Hawk have three, Ben has tin, Sauce has one. Elizabeth. You need all three, but you're not out yet. Here we go. Here's number ten.
Speaker 12: Of double B. Clue number one is a woman. Clue number two is married. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Often nervous, excited, and shy. Clue number four, one of the words refers to a natural flush.
Speaker 12: Clue number five is considered modest. Mmm, Marnie, go for it.
Speaker 7: Blushing bride.
Speaker 2: It is a blushing ride. Come on, who says that?
Speaker 7: Nobody says a blushing bride.
Speaker 2: Nobody said blushing bride. I do what Marty does. That's two people. That's all that matters in this game, and I knew just a second later. Yeah, blushing kidding you.
Speaker 6: I had both of those words, but I'm like, they don't go together because you do.
Speaker 10: But he says that blushing bride.
Speaker 7: A lot of people say that.
Speaker 8: They look at wedding pictures now, like, oh, look at the blushing bride.
Speaker 2: Yep, the beautiful blushing by They say that monosoda ants and moms. Yes, no, oh sure, you don't know that. The initials are BB but this is b s. This is you're just making up stuff.
Speaker 1: Now about Marney has four, Hawk has three, come on, then has two, Sauce has one two to go.
Speaker 12: Here's number eleven of double blue number one comment.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, Marty, do you get this right? You win?
Speaker 12: You have a one point clue number one commonly round or oval shaped. Clue number two is filled, Clue number three is raised. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Is often considered black, dark, purple, or red. Paul Paul baked beans.
Speaker 7: I love raising.
Speaker 2: No one likes Alright, Saucer out for the rest of number eleven.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is often the result of trauma.
Speaker 7: Elizabeth, Yeah, blood blister on the.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth on the board. Thanks, well done. All right, we're down to the final one. No, that was eleven. So Mar here's the situation. The only person that can catch you is Chris. So if Chris gets this, he forces a tie. If anybody else gets it, you're the winner. So it's four on one. Calm down, Tommy, Marny going for the wind, Hot, going for the tie. Here's number twelve of double B.
Speaker 11: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: This is often shortened to just the second word.
Speaker 11: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This is used by women.
Speaker 11: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Often touched by bare feet.
Speaker 11: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: The first word is required to adequately use it.
Speaker 11: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: The goal is to avoid falls. Paul balance beam, Marnie balance gets the balance, Marnie, nice job, March. You're blowing. You're like a what are those things called?
Speaker 6: When yeah, they made a phrase that's only.
Speaker 2: When they talk about what are the thing called? Where you're like you're glowing and you're like excited but you're still modest.
Speaker 6: God, what is I can't I can't wait for everybody around the country to start playing this game and then like there's like three percent of the people that know blushing bride as a real phrase.
Speaker 7: We have five people in Udo Studio, and.
Speaker 6: Only only, and only one person knew that phrase.
Speaker 2: March Yeah, don't suck up, Martins, we got sixty seconds. Really, what happens now that you've won?
Speaker 8: Well, I would love for you to tweet me and tag Great Clips and do that now through the end of Sunday, because one of you's is going to win free haircuts for an entire year at Great Clips, and that would include Ben Lever you are eligible. I know this game was skewed heavily towards the ladies.
Speaker 2: It was somehow thank you forerd meit that.
Speaker 7: I thank you for being here and for making it entertainment taining and first minute twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Feels so well done.
Speaker 7: Lawrens good, John Marney.
Speaker 2: All right, a couple of things quickly. You guys are the best. We love you guys. Twin City's Live is awesome. Elizabeth, You're welcome anytime.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: So today right three to four thirty, you got it? And then Ben, we can say what you're doing this weekend? Correct?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben's Ben's got big national radio duties with the Eagles Rams. Right, Eagles Rams, Ye, So you will not be here Monday because you're flying back from Philly, So so people, can I assume is that on this station? For sure? I think I think, I think that it's going to be okay right here. Been on on which which game is that? Is that the two o'clock game or the three thirty Eastern three thirty game two o'clock so something on Sunday? But on that's awesome. I good for you, all right, Nat Today three to four thirty nine to noon is next. We're back just seven to nine on Monday, but we'll talk to you then see it day you too, have a dub. I love you, man,