Speaker 1: And Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. I'm really looking forward to four thirty Today. We're gonna have on Michael Duarte. We had his story yesterday. He's the sports reporter for NBCLA and he had a crazy thing where a homeless dude on drugs broke into his house, ransacked everything, killed a possum with a statue, and then laid down neked in his bed. It's too crazy to believe. So we're gonna actually have him on the show and see if we can get information out of him about how all this went down. So do not miss that coming up at four thirty. But Kat just set us up on the history of the joke swap between Michael Shay and Colin Joe's. There's rumors that this will be their last one on Saturday Night, right, Kat, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rumor for sure. Colin Michael a little more up in the air, but their run together is likely over after Tomorrow night. And it's interesting because you have Scarlett Johanson there as the host of the show now for Christmas. Scarlett was there because she did a little cameo and then she was in the line and they put a camera on her while some of these jokes were happening. So we gave you the last five or six years. But here's what happened at Christmas. To get you ready for what could they have to try to top this? Tomorrow night? Is my point.
Speaker 3: Michael is going to make me tell some racist jokes like like he always does, so this time, if you don't mind, I'd like to read all the jokes in black voice.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't mind. Do what you gotta do, man, I don't even know what black voice is.
Speaker 3: You my girl, Klina Harris all the town hall talking about she still supports the idea of slavery reparations. Well, damn girl, me too, because the white people deserve our money back for all those slates that ran away. Oh my god, shes crety MOBOs.
Speaker 4: Wow, I had no idea. That's what just a black voice was.
Speaker 2: That's a great bits there was black voice, man, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: A new study finds that women are more likely to have an orgasm if they are in touch with their body signals such as heart rate and breathing, as opposed to the women I have sex with who just hold their breath.
Speaker 2: Jesus man's pretty crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: I want to dedicate this next joke to my Booze Scarlett giants. Hey boo, y'all know Scarlet just celebrated her fortieth birthday, which means I'm about to get up out of there's more, no no playing. We just had a kid together, and y'all ain't seen no pictures of him yet because he blackens down.
Speaker 4: Shit is I ain't.
Speaker 3: Afraid of you.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, you don't have to do it, like you don't have to do this.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh back to Michael.
Speaker 5: Malanaiton continues to set records at the box office because like me and my good friend Jeffrey Epstein's used to say, there's nothing like an island adventure with a teenage girl.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: I would never ever sleep with a girl as dark as Mawama. Oh my god. And hey, before we go, I would be remissive. But I didn't address the allegations about jay Z man No, so here it is jay Z is innocent those parties, and I know because I won. And then if you're listening with that voice to life charges against you, I'll say the same thing I always said at your parties, I will help hit.
Speaker 4: You all.
Speaker 2: Fantastic now, damn. I mean a lot of people think that Mike. There's one more. A lot of people think that Michael wins every time on this one. I actually think Colin did. Michael grew up in New York, huge jay Z fan, like one of your heroes, and you gotta talk about the allegations against him. Yeah, but here's how it ended, and it's got you know. The camera would cut to Scarlett, who was in the lobby, and she was like, oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 3: Cosco has removed the roast beef sandwich from its menu, but I ain't tripping. I'll be eating roast beef every night, says what you fed the kid? No, I'm just playing baby. You know. I don't go down.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you. So like they were like contact. I think Seth Myers was saying this like he had texted like, hey, you feeling about that. It's like Tuesday after it, and Colin is like, my heart's still pounding. They hate I think they kind of hate doing this, uh huh, because you kind of have to top it each time too, otherwise you're just spinning the wheels. I have no idea what's going to happen. But a lot of people think this would be a good way for them to go out as well, announce that they're not coming back, or who would take over. Well, Michael Longfellow would be my pick, and he's not in a lot of sketches, but he's very dry and I think he could be a norm McDonald's star. I think they would probably bring in someone else. Uh, you know they're gonna replace the guys. Could be the end for Heidi Gardner, could be the in for mikey Day. God, Heidi Gardner's everywhere too. She's been there seven years and that's usually the lifespan. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, but also a little sad. Yep. All right, there you have it. There's the Hollywood Shuffle, a whole thirty minutes worth coming up.
Speaker 1: Next the news quickie, a dangerous massage therapist story will go around the sports. And then we got a guy joining a special guest whose house was broken into He found a naked dude in his bed.
Speaker 2: All that's coming your way next on The Ben Skin Show. On a Happy Friday edition of our presentation,