Speaker 1: It is way way too much fun filling in on the Jesse Kelly Show, Chris Crock back with you again today.
Speaker 2: Boy do we have way too much to.
Speaker 1: Get into, which we're going to start right now. So this huge sports betting racket busted up by the FBI today.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: They used these people associated with four or five or six mob families, the Genoviez family, the Banano family, the Gambino family, the Lukesey crime family, et cetera. And then they have I'll play some audio from the US Attorney from the Eastern District of New York in a moment. But then they have these special contact lenses or glasses where they can see certain things. They have stuff I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know existed, But I mean, it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: The technology. They have a table, a card table. You can read the car from below like an ext ray table.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: Chip counting, you know, chip counters that have cameras and somehow can identify the hands. They literally knew everything for every player, and they also had a quarterback at the table who led everybody who communicated with signals and such. This was an incredibly outrageously intense and well well massively planned out operation out not well enough where they didn't get caught. And so the other thing that makes me sick and disgusted is these NBA players that have been alleged to have committed these avoka, these crimes of ripping people off, having cards rigged, et cetera. They got one point five million or one point seven million out of one guy in one night, maybe one point twenty five million. They had over a million dollars and one guy one night. One of the guys that's communicating, according to the FEDS, with another one of the NBA people was saying or to each other, were saying, don't you gotta lose one here? Man? It's too obvious they're gonna start thinking of cheating. Also, they reported these some of these guys were so starstruck. You got the at least current soon to be probably former Portland Trail Blazer's head coach Chauncey Billups, who is revered. I'm not a sports guy, nor am I going to pretend to be one, but he led the Pistons, I guess back in the day to all these championships and people love them and all this kind of stuff. Other folks like NBA star Terry Rosiers or Rosier.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But the point is their celebrity status was used to butter people up, sucker them up, get them to come, well off people to come to these games, and then rip them off.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's also.
Speaker 1: Pathetic and stupid. These guys are where somebody these guys are are getting twenty million, one hundred million. They're worth between five or ten million or one hundred and something million with their contracts, and they according to the FBI is right now in the FEDS, they've gotten seven about seven and a half million in total. So you're literally gonna go to jail for possibly five, ten, twenty, thirty forty years. I don't know what they're gonna go to jail for. You're gonna go to jail for five to twenty years, probably over seven million dollars that you didn't get all of and you're worth how much. It's unbelievable to me. If these are these accusations are approved in court, it's unbelievable to me, and it's stupid.
Speaker 2: It really.
Speaker 1: What really galls me is, you know, using these these these sick pukes that they're convicted, using their celebrity to get people to get ripped off, to come up to the table. Yeah, come over and touch the hem of my garment and let me rip you off. What kind of a sick person does that, especially when you get all that money in the bank. Now, if you're an idiot with your mindy, that's your problem. But this is insane to me. This is crazy. And and the other thing is there's the extent of this quite possibly goes way deeper and way way more because as they go into this, people are going to talk more. That's how they work, right, They get people to turn on each other, and so they give him a better deal and they start leaking everything. So you could see, I mean, we don't know. There was a headline of the New York Posts today saying that Lebron James could has been pulled into it quote unquote by not that he's accused of anything, but he's been pulled into it by having one of the other NBA players was using actually got intel. He is like an unofficial Lakers coach. He's not, but he and Lebron were frond I think when they played for the Cleveland Cavs back in the day, and so he talked to Lebron and found out that Lebron would not be playing for a specific specific game and that he was injured, and therefore put bets on that.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Not that Lebron cooperated or knew, but he's his name was come up on this, and now they're gonna look at all his stuff, wild crazy stuff. But here's the other thing too. I'm gonna start up by saying this, I don't want gambling. I live in the great state of Texas in Dallas Fort Worth where I'm sitting right now for my command center, my home studio if you will, in North Texas, and we don't have gambling in this state. And I don't want gambling in this state. Doing the show one night, Mark Cuban, the owner of the MAVs quasi owner. Now we've got Adelstein, Sheldon Adelstein, who passed away. His wife her first name will come to me in the second. But she owns the majority of the MAVs now and she and Cuban, she's from her massive amounts of money. It's from Las Vegas Sands Corporation and gambling. I got no problem if and I go something. I have not been to Vegas in years. But we went to a resort, for example, in New Mexico. Love New Mexico's gorgeous, at least the nice touristy parts. And there happened to be a casino there. And by the way, if you ever want to know what freedom is like, go to a Native American casino that is conserved Native American resort on a Native American reservation that's conservative. Because I went there, I had no idea. First thing I noticed is these leftist hotel chains. We had a nice resort there, we stayed at. There was no no guns signs up like they always have, so I was happy because I was caring. The next thing I noticed is the smell of smoke, which I said, wow, these leftist hotel change would never allow smoke. And then I found out there was a casino down there. That's not why we went. You know, we didn't know. So what do we do? Of course, we go gamble. I don't want it in my community. I don't want it in my town, I don't want it my state. If it happens to be somewhere else that's less accessible and we go there, I'll gamble. Maybe we don't do a lot maybe one hundred two hundred bucks. And if we lose it, we lose it. It's like going to a concert. You're not going to get your money back. That's how I look at it. It's entertainment, but I don't want it in my state anyways. If you want to feel free, you go to the place I was at. I was downstairs in the casino with my wife where I quit smoking unfortunately years ago, because I love smoking, I should say fortunately. But there's nothing like being strapped, having a nice gat on your hip, smoking if you want, and having alcohol if you want, and gambling. Nobody's dead, nobody got hurt, nothing happened bad.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 1: That is the most you want to talk about. The ultimate freedom is being on a Native American reservation where they allow guns, smoking, drinking, and gambling.
Speaker 2: That is freedom. That is the greatest freedom.
Speaker 1: Now getting back to this, so I don't want this gambling stuff in my community. And people say, well, we have it up in Oklahoma. You can go up there. They're making millions with the tribes. I don't care. Oh, well they have it across the in Louisiana. I don't care. Well, all the money we can get, well, I was born and raised in Chicago, and let me tell you something. They have sold their freaking soul, as New York has, and you know all these other states that are blue. They have sold their freaking soul to make a buck and lie and say it's going to help fund education. It doesn't do to be double negative on purpose. It doesn't do nothing. They have weed legalized.
Speaker 2: What does that do? It reeks?
Speaker 1: Every time I go to New York City, the lobby in the hotel. There's a very nice hotel, it reeks a freaking weed. Even though nobody's smoking in the hotel.
Speaker 2: It's that bad. Okay. So they sell their soul for weed.
Speaker 1: They sell their soul for gambling, and they got nothing to show for it, but have more deeper in debt.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm not against gambling, but I just don't want it my community. If you can do a quick.
Speaker 1: Google search, like I did one night on the show in Della's Fort Worth that I've hosted for fifteen some odd years, here you can find a cursory study that the Democrat legislature, a state legislature in the state of Connecticut did the found the crime shot up. You got prostitution, you got drugs, you got theft, you got violence, all shooting up with the casinos. Go same thing with the US Department of Justice study that was done on an upstate New York casino.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: So. I mean, you don't want this crap and what comes with it is stuff like you see here with the NBA. What is amazing is to learn and I've heard about this stuff.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 1: The intricate kind of betting you can do with NBA. Well will he make this shot? Is he gonna get injured? Stupid little thing like that. That's how you can rig stuff and do put bets down, and they laundered the money on the bets. They laundered the money on the bets. I'll get more into this next. You hear from the US Attorney from the Eastern District of New York, and you got to hear what Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith said. It is a joke what he said.
Speaker 1: He literally needs to apologize and he should be absolutely embarrassed what he said earlier today, because boys, he wrong. Head up rump. It's Chris Krochfilium for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show. Ryan Wilson, who passed away recently, as you know from The Beast Boys. He literally had a chance to be in on this song and he refused because he had that horrible, horrible, super controlling destroying I think he had agent or attorney or something like that he had that was destroying his life and everything and turned him into a you know, obese guy that was locked up almost and hidden away from the world. So he literally that was one of his biggest regrets, that great song. What's cool is as you live your life, getting to go to those places. I've been to Aruba, I've been to Jamaica. I've been to Key Largo. So I mean I'm checking them off one by one by one. Thank you very much. Chris Kroc in for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show. By the way, everything I'm talking about, everything I'm playing is on my Twitter feed.
Speaker 2: Follow me there.
Speaker 1: You can see my daily podcast Twitter at Chris Crock Show, I Don't Call it X at Chris Crock Show, c h RI I S k okay, also at Kroc talk on like Rumble, YouTube, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here we go, think about.
Speaker 1: All these games, all these games and every little thing like whether somebody like one of these as accused. It's been charged with the FBI with setting games and illegal betting and having a totally rigged illegal poker games all over the country and ripping off people at least seven point one five million dollars. Think of this too, Think of how many times one of the guys in here what left a game early with a foot injury that may have been fake, it sounds like from the FBI's accusations. And so how do you con bet on that? You can bet on every little scintilla, And that is exactly why the betting stuff is. This whole thing is a joke.
Speaker 2: You get.
Speaker 1: Let's hear we called what's it called ESPN and ESPN and so many sports type broadcasters or cable casters or podcasts where they go in on this gambling stuff. And so listen to ESPN try to delineate and defend how they have sports betting on there with their network that they do. But then well, you know, but that's not but this is and this is here hung.
Speaker 3: Around towards gambling was always something that was completely forgotten. It was something that was sort of in the shadows. It was something that leagues stayed far away from. It was something that networks like ESPN would stay far away from. Those days are obviously long behind us. You hear a lot about legal sports gambling on this show The Bus and Boys. Obviously, sports gambling is a huge part of what you do, so we put those all out there as a preamble because it might be in the back of people's minds, and we acknowledge that this is a different time and place.
Speaker 1: So this is why you shouldn't be doing sports betting on every little thing, all this stuff, it's all part of the reason why this stuff goes on. And you get what you get, what you pay for. You decided to do this, well, here you go, enjoy your scandal.
Speaker 3: However, there is a fine line, not so fine. There is a bold line that obviously has to be drawn between legal sports gambling when it comes to the public and anything that might infiltrate into locker rooms and into teams. And it is we all knew it was going to be a complication.
Speaker 1: As this became Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have done it, Maybe you shouldn't be doing this, you think, here is Stephen A Smith who.
Speaker 2: Gets the idiot of the Day Award. He is good.
Speaker 1: He better come out and own it and apologize because this guy is way off as freaking rocker.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Stephen Ah, we know what world did I live in? In terms of politics?
Speaker 4: How many times, for one incident after another, have I said Trump is coming? He's coming.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stay it on national television again.
Speaker 4: Bad Bunny is performing at the super Bowl and all of a sudden, you hear in Ice is gonna be there looking to engage in mass deports.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ice, we want Ice trains during his concert.
Speaker 4: Yes, quotations the super Bowl disrupting things, big night for the NBA when Beyonna put on a show that has now been smeared because we're talking about this story. Okay, Remember Trump has a long, long history connected to the world of sports because he had those casinos. Way do you think folks will come in half the time? I'm not talking about individuals. I'm talking about the culture. When people want to want to go to a casino, when people want to gamble, when people want to party, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: This is his kind of connection to that.
Speaker 4: Why am I glad you're here, Monica, because don't be surprised that the w NBA is next on his list, because when you've got all of these protests that have been going out, then.
Speaker 2: All those dildos being thrown on the courts.
Speaker 4: People that have been protesting against them, and what have you. This man is coming. He's coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, it's all Trump. The only thing that Stephen A doesn't realize and has his set up. But about is this investigation started four years ago. Trump's only been president for about nine ten months. So this investigation began was launch under Joseph Arbiden Jr. And his Department of Justice. And so this this guy has Trump Trump Trump, No Biden Biden Biden. By the way, the whole w NBA dildo scandal was so funny. I was filling in for an iHeart station in Phoenix one morning and that's when the guy got arrested for throwing two of them on the court. Okay, And then the next day I was filling it in Chicago on a morning show there and there there was somebody.
Speaker 2: Who got busted for throwing bildos on.
Speaker 1: The court that everywhere I was doing show, they were throwing bildows on the court. All right, let's go to the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Joseph noursella who's the US Tourney for the Eastern District of New York, to hear him explain how this went down.
Speaker 5: The defendants used a variety of very sophisticated cheating technologies, some of which were provided by other defendants in exchange for a share of the profits from the scheme. For example, they used off the shelf shuffling machines that had been secretly all altered in order to read the cards in the deck, predict which player at the table had the best poker hand, and relay that information to an off site operator.
Speaker 2: The off site operator.
Speaker 5: Sent the information via cell phone back to a co conspirator at the table, and that person at the table was known as the quarterback. The quarterback then signaled secretly the information he had received from others to others at the table, and together they used that information in order to win their games and.
Speaker 2: To cheat the victims.
Speaker 5: Defendants used other cheating technologies such as poker chip tray analyzers, which is a poker chip tray that secretly reads cards using a hidden camera, so.
Speaker 2: It goes on and on.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, you have to hear what NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said two days before all this just came out today. You have to hear what he says. It's almost like he knew something bad was coming, and then some real great fun and jokes making fun of all this crap going on today. With that, then we get into a legal immigration. There are serious news coming out about truckers and killing us these legals on the roads. It's Chris in for Jesse, Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. All right, let's hear on the gambling stuff for the big bust by the FBI and the Department of Justice today. Let's hear the NBA Commissioner Adam Silver two days before this the news came out today. It's quite rich to listen to what he says.
Speaker 6: But we've asked some of our partners to pull back some of the prop bets, especially when they're on two way players, Guys who don't have the same stake in the competition, where you know, it's too easy to manipulate something seems otherwise small and inconsequential to the overall score. We're trying to put in place and learning as we go and working with the with the betting companies some additional control to prevent sort of some of that manipulation is.
Speaker 1: He's trying to talk about, well, there you go, Okay, as soon as as soon as you let this this little thing in you are going to destroy your entire product. This kind of crap where you could be. And I'm not a sports guy, I've told you that, and I'm not a betting guy. I'll gamble here and there. When I go somewhere and they happen to have gambling, my wife and I will go a little bit. We always lose, well sometimes when I win, Like when we were at that place. I told you that we were in New Mexico to casino resort that was owned by a conservative Native American Native American tribe. I asked the lady at the front desk because this is a conservative tribe.
Speaker 2: She said yes.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, and wear you're gun. You can gamble, you can drink at the same time, whatever you want to do. Ultimate freedom to be an idiot, have fun whatever you want. But when you start letting these little things in there that can destroy the entire product, I think that's what they've done here, and that was the commissioner two days before this raid announcement today or these charges, admitting that there's a lot of problems with what they're doing. They let it in. They let it in, so now they're gonna have to deal with all this garbage and crap. Here is one guy that I follow on Twitter who said maybe we shouldn't have legalized sports gambling and draped it unavoidably across every professional league in America. Eight of the men on that this is that I have some great other stuff. This is a comedy piece, clearly satire. The NBA quote is very concerned about multiple arrests and made as a result of the FBI Sports Gambling Code Use code use code multiple arrests for a thirty profit boost out a three leg parlel with Draftkegs, official gambling partner of the NBA. What do you say, producer, Chris, go ahead and go on there and put in the code multiple arrests.
Speaker 2: So let's see if that comes up and wins. Okay, get you thirty percent off. Okay, try that special code multiple arrests.
Speaker 1: And then here's another person mentioning wisely that Adam Silver, NBA commissioner should have been focused on the league's gambling and cheating problem instead of dealing with DEI blm woke bs a man on that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I want to get into the latest with illegals because you need to know about how bad it is on our roads. I mean, this is a real, really, really big problem. There are a ton, and I'm going to tell you it's worse than you can imagine. There are a ton of illegals driving massive tractor trailers. We're talking the eighteen wheelers that can kill you or me, that cannot stop anywhere near you know, they could be houlding two thousand.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Truckers can tell us thousands and thousands of pounds and plow into us and slaughter us. We just had another episode. But before I get into this, I want to play. I want to tell you a piece I read about how they're doing in Oklahoma. The state of Oklahoma did a sting with the Oklahoma State Police and Ice. They went on I forty, their turnpike that goes into Missouri from central Oklahoma. I think it goes west. I don't ever go west of that area. And they did a sting and they pulled over every single eighteen wheeler, every single trucker, and they had so many truckers that were illegals. On the first day they had to stop, I think within three hours because the empowerment lot that they had was full.
Speaker 2: Within three hours they could not hold any more trucks. They had a stop. They took them three days to start.
Speaker 1: Back up again, and they nailed I think they said like a seventeen or some odd they double triple quadrupled. Almost every single trucker they're pulling over or a whole bunch of them are illegals. And they said on their license, they's supposed CDL, it said no name. There was no name, and it literally said for the name, no name. And then here's what you must know. This was a one week long operation. By the end of the week, all the truckers had rerouted around Oklahoma because they knew they were going to be caught, arrested, jailed, their vehicle confiscated. So what I want to tell you is, whether you're in California, Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, Michigan, there are illegals driving massive trucks.
Speaker 2: With thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds.
Speaker 1: Of cargo on and it's only a matter of time before God forbid one of our love ones. You me, any one of us are beloved loved ones is murdered, killed by an illegal who doesn't speak English, that has no business getting a driver license or a CDL commercial driver license. But they got it from the state of California. They got it from the state of Washington, perhaps from the state of New York. And another case and then another case have just happened in the past twenty four hours. This one is from the state of California. This is on I ten and I want to play that one for you. This is from ABC ABC seven in Los Angeles.
Speaker 7: Exclusive dash cam of video which is now the subject of several law enforcement investigations. It shows a moment a ride semi truck plowed into a number of vehicles on the westbound ten Freeway in Ontario just after.
Speaker 2: One pm yesterday.
Speaker 7: The CHP told the La Times the driver of this big rig is a twenty one year old man who is now under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs. A total of four semis were involved, and also or passenger vehicles one of them exploding in flames. Three people were killed and four others were taken to local hospitals. This horrific crash happened just east of the fifteen Freeway and shut down all westbound lanes for more than twelve hours. Thousands of drivers were trapped in the gridlock, just as the evening commute was cutting underway.
Speaker 2: It's also near the Okay.
Speaker 1: So here's where I want to share with you breaking this afternoon from this case yesterday murdering three people. This guy who's accused is in illegal from India, doesn't speak into English, jazz and pret singh. The semi truck driver Foxtion's Bill Maligian reports suspected of killing three people in a dui crash on ten Freeway, Ontario, California yesterday, is an Indian illegal alien who was caught and released at the California border by Joe Biden's administration. A DHS photo of him attached via federal sources. This is on my Twitter feet if you want to follow me at Chris crockshow Chrisk, Okay. Legion said ICE is placing a detainer request on him with San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department. He's in custody DUI causing great bodily injury, gross vehicular manslaughter, well intoxicated, no charges yet formally he was speeding under the influence, never never hitting his brakes when he crashed into slow moving traffic.
Speaker 2: You can see it on my Twitter Feedia's on there. It's just it's it's horrifying.
Speaker 1: A car on one car is hit in the way by this massive speeding no break, semi truck. It just goes into flames. It bursts into flames upon contact. All these cars are smashed into nothing.
Speaker 2: And one of the men that was.
Speaker 1: Killed on this of the three was a beloved local basketball coach and his wife. These these Joe Biden is murdering loving family members who serve the community. And it's going to be you or me, or one of somebody we know next all over this country. And we also have this, you remember this finding out of all this, these illegals driving trucks all of our country. The original guy was the one who was driving in the far right lane on a highway in Florida. Two lanes one way, two lanes the other. He does a Jack Knine U turn, cutting off a truck or a car on his left as he does in illegal massive U turn.
Speaker 2: He murdered.
Speaker 1: He killed five, according to authorities, five innocent people in a car.
Speaker 2: He got out of that car and he looked.
Speaker 1: At them like hm, like he was looking at roadkiller or something, or you know, looking at like his front lawn and going, how's that look look? Okay, we have a new stuff on him today. This came in from Bill Lujan. Also Hardinger Singh, the Indian illegal alien truck driver charged with killing three people in a Florida crash in August, not five to three. He failed as CDL test. I'm gonna pause it right there. I'm gonna tell you how a case that just happened in the Dulph for worth day or two go. Also, I think I think is an illegal driver there. This is beyond massive problem. More this coming up next, and how some people are refusing to honor their duty as a National Guard soldier in.
Speaker 2: Illinois if they're called up to defend ice. All that. Next, it's Chris crock And for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. Yes, Crankett, crank ittt. This is the Jesse Kelly show Chris Crock killing it for Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: So more on the truck drivers who are there are legals that are driving trucks that are killing us.
Speaker 2: So here's what we have.
Speaker 1: We got brand new information on the I told you about the one yesterday who was accused of being high or drugged or drunk and no break, slamming into slow traffic and killing three yesterday in California. You know about the one that killed We thought five, but this Bimmlugen, Fox News says today three.
Speaker 2: But that was on the highway.
Speaker 1: He did a U turn, which is obviously you can't do a U turn alone in the far right lane you turning to the left. We have people that are from freaking third world who drive like it from third worlds, and they're killing us on our roads. I told you bout Oklahoma. This is all over our country now. The guy that is accused of killing several people in Florida, that was the main one that broke everything wide open on people going, oh my gosh, how many illegals are driving trucks. This guy, Hardinger Singh, charged with killing three in Florida in August. He failed his CDL test ten times in a two month window between three ten and five five, twenty twenty three in the state of Washington. He also failed his air brakes knowledge test twice. The Washington company that provided his behind the wheel CDL training a test that he could speak he was proficiency proficiently when he couldn't. If you recall the Trump Justice Department, the Trump Department of what do you call Trump Department of Transportation pulled him in after this crash, and and they gave him an English proficiency test. He failed nine out of twelve questions in English. He doesn't speak English, he doesn't know what he's doing, and he killed us, according to these authorities and these charges. Also of the Florida AG says there's more to come. The Office of the AG in Florida has sued California and Washington via SCOTIS last week, asking scots to prevent those states from issuing CDLs to illegals, and accusing both states of not complying with federal safety and immigration status requirements when issuing CDLs. Lujan says, ultimately, the state of Washington gave Singh a CDL first, then the state of California also gave him one.
Speaker 2: So these Blue States are.
Speaker 1: Allowing illegals to drive and slaughter us on our roads, and many of us do not understand the only reason I do this from talking to truckers on the air for decades. The only that these truckers cannot stop and they are insanely dangerous. If you have somebody that's driving that shouldn't be driving. And I think we have a mass of epidemic. Oh, I'm gonna tell you something else. So many truckers are getting yanked. So many truckers are getting yank Also, there's another thing too. In Chicago, they did two raids on the compound. You know, like when you park, like the drivers that can do uh what do you call uber something or lyft for you pick you up. There's a compound, but you know there's an area where they have to wait and they're let in one by one eventually to pick us up. At the airport, the Trump's Department of Justice has done two raids, I should say ice Port Patrol has done two raids there. And the lots are like something like half full or something of that nature. Because all the illegals, there's a whole.
Speaker 2: Scam with them.
Speaker 1: They cannot have a bank account with uber or lyft. They cannot get a approval from uber lyft to drive because they're illegal. They pay somebody to give them their identity to apply it and then be approved, and the money goes into their bank and then they pay you illegal and they skim off the top from the illegal. This is all over the country. People are driving that should never be driving, let alone these trucks. And this is a sick, real problem. Now, this happened the twenty second. So what yesterday? This was in the news in Dallas fourth a fatal hit and run crash on the Dallas Note Tollway killed a forty seven year old man. It was an eighteen wheeler that was made an unsafe lane change, says the state Police or the police there, and the guy fled. The driver fled. How much you want to bet, I don't know, But how much you want to bet that truck driver is probably another illegal driver? How much you want to bet? I mean, that's my first inclination. We don't know yet. So we have that we have brand new this afternoon. Another illegal that Joe Biden let in by his CBP app There's one million of them, This guy, Joe Biden said, come on in. You have the CBP one app.
Speaker 2: We're going to let you in. A million of you come kill us, and this guy did.
Speaker 1: According to authorities, he was arrested for murdering a forty three year old woman named Mary Gonzalez discovered October sixth, and Your Attire Shop in Austin, Texas reportedly shot and killed. This illegal is one of one million that came in under Joe Biden's approval. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris literally unleashed the Third world to slaughter us, rape us, kill us. I want to scream. I mean I want to scream. I want to say things I can't say on the radio. I'm so angry by this. But I can share this with you so that you know what's going on now as far as fighting these illegals, there are some active duty National Guards National Guard members in the Chicago Land area that are being interviewed and they're saying, we if we're called up to be one of the five hundred National guardsmen and women to serve to stop these illegals from killing us or raping us committing crimes, I will not serve. Here is this is an Illinois National guard woman, saying that she would not serve She's running, of course, as a Democrat for some kind of elected seat.
Speaker 2: But listen to this.
Speaker 8: If you were activated to the Chicago Mission, would you defy orders?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 9: I would definitely say.
Speaker 8: Now tell me why.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not going to go against my community members, my family, and my culture, my neighbors, and I believe that this is the time to be on the right side of history.
Speaker 8: In Illinois, there are.
Speaker 1: So her loyalty is not to this country. Her loyalty is not to our citizens of the United States of America. Her loyalty is not to the commander in chief who serves at his pleasure. Her loyalty is to foreign nations. She has I guess her mother is from Mexico, so her loyalty apparently is to Mexico and not the United States of America. She needs to join the Mexican Army and get the hell out of this country.
Speaker 8: In Illinois, there are around two hundred people who are legal permanent residents green card holders who are either part of the Army, National Guard or the Air National Guard.
Speaker 1: I'll play the rest of what she says coming up next. I also want to and By the way, not only should they kick her out, we'll get into it coming up next, but I want to also highlight illegals and people allowed in too, whether it be Europe or here from Middle Eastern countries that hate us, Radical islamis Oh, that's coming up next. This is Chris Krock and for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show.