Speaker 1: It's time for the sweeping Sensation.
Speaker 2: That's still it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's still sleeping the nation.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody in so the Pumpkins Spice Fie, it is right where three of you will be bidding on actual puppet spice islands available on retail shelves this false season. Ready to meet our contestants. Absolutely, you're excited.
Speaker 1: Huh, can't wait?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hey, Ojay, come on jo show o man, Hey, Ojay, how are you welcome to the game. Yeah, Man, good to have you on. You'll be first today on the pumpkin spice price is right, you stay right there, oh Jay, Stephanie, come on down.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody. Hi Stephanie, welcome to the Pumpkin Spice Prices. Right, you're gonna be bidding number two. Welcome to contestant row here on the sweeping Sensation that's sweeping the nation apparently still, Stephanie, I need you to put stay put right there, don't go anywhere. And last, but not least, Devin, come on down, Devin. Hi, I wait, and I say here, I'm like, what nickname is he gonna come up with? For these people? It doesn't matter what he gets thrown. He just seems to always have something ready to go.
Speaker 1: Keep me guess.
Speaker 2: It keeps us guessing. All right, Devin, Oh Devin, you are going to be bidding number three. Welcome in on today's pumpkin spice. Price is right and need you to hold right there. So you got oj Stephanie and Devin. They're all going to be listening as we all will be listening as the hype man that's me brings us today's pumpkin spice item that is up four bids. What you got well rhymed?
Speaker 1: Today's item is Hammon's organ It Pumpkins Spice candy cans tis the season this season for pumpkin spice. These limited edit time candy canes are perverent for spreading seasonal joy with friends, coworkers, and loved ones. They limited edition and they're limited edit time. I don't know what that means, but it's a new thing. I guess it's limited at a time.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: They're just like regular candy canes, except not at all. These are orange, black and white, and they taste like pumpkin spice. They're also Kosher certified, so you can enjoy them around the Manora as well as the Christmas tree. You know what they say, gang say. You can eat pumpkin spice in the rain, you can eat pumpkin spice on the train. You can eat pumpkins spice in a plane.
Speaker 2: You can eat bucket spice and a crane.
Speaker 1: You can even eat pumpkins spice until you go insane. But you're never really eating pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Spice unless it's on a candy cane.
Speaker 1: It's in a six cag of organic pumpkins spice candy cans from the fine folks and hims. Wow, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Crowd loves it, gone crazy, crowds got's over here today. Okay, wow, thank you hype anytime. Thank you. That might have been the greatest. Do you know what they say of all time? They do say that I'm calling OJ, Hey, OJ, you can test the number one. I'm gonna ask you what your bid is. It's a six pack of organic pumpkin spice candy canes. Because you're never really eating pumpkin spice unless it's on a candy cane. You have to say the rest of it, well, the rest of it was great, But I just I don't feel like i'm qualified for that. OJ, your bit on the six pack of orange pump organic pumpkin spice candy canes. Man, all right, I don't know how that would taste, but I guess people are into that. But yeah, go ahead, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with uh seven bought seven dollars and studio audience see the studio audience seems to think that's pretty good, pretty good bid. All right, OJ, thank you? Sit right tight, sit tight right there, Hey, Stephanie, good morning, good morning, Good morning, Stephanie. Sorry about all this nonsense today. What is your bid on these limited edit on editon pumpkins spice candy canes. It's a six pack. What's your bid?
Speaker 1: Well? Limited?
Speaker 2: Edit ton, I'm gonna go with eight eight ninety nine. I mean it sounds like a good bit to me. I don't know the edit on may.
Speaker 1: I could add to it.
Speaker 2: You can also take away. You could take away it really could. The edit on is like the wild card here. We just don't know what that's doing to the price. Devin, Devin, Oh, Devin, oh, hey Devon. What we're bidding on here today is a six pack of organic pumpkin spice candy canes from the fine folks at Hammond's. What's the bid? I got a seven dollar bid, I got an eight ninety nine bid. Person that comes closest without going over will be today's winner. What is your bid, bron, I'm going nine dollars? Nine dollars. Okay, just when you're the third player, you can box people out. And that's exactly what you did. You boxed out Stephanie on that if it's over eight ninety nine, she's got that window from seven to eight ninety nine. Though, Hey, HiPE man, hey rot, would you would you help us out with the actual retail price?
Speaker 1: I sure will please. The actual retail price of Hammond's organic pumpkin spice candy canes is twenty four dollars.
Speaker 2: With a seven dollar bid, nine dollars there he is.
Speaker 1: Nine dollars.
Speaker 2: You came closest without going over this morning. I appreciate you. Appreciate that, hype man. I appreciate you, right, because you know what they say?
Speaker 1: What do they say?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't even come up with something with the hype man. It's just it's good. It's good to see. I wish Alice could meet you. Start I think you guys would get along so good. Hey, what is what is Devin want?
Speaker 1: Devin's going to through the Tony's at the House of Blues de Summer twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, my pleasure. All right, listen, great job Stephanie and Oj. But Devin just he knows his pumpkin spice products better than anybody maybe on the planet.