Speaker 1: Friday, it is officially Saint Patrick's Day today. And I look around the room and I see Christina wearing green. KT's got a green tassel on his left nipple. Oh it's a North Texas level. Yeah, I like that of Kat having tassels niles every day. Are you wearing green now?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a green thong. Are you now that's hot? Yeah? Thanks? If you?
Speaker 1: If you, If somebody seriously played the Saint Patrick's Day game and they tried to come up and pinch you, would you kick their ass?
Speaker 2: They catch these hands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think you can do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Did you pinch Christina when you got here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wearing green. I do that every day. I just walk up. It's another holiday. Pinch Who's hr?
Speaker 1: So we had the Saint Patti's Day parade, the Greenville Avenue Parade.
Speaker 2: We were there. iHeart was there.
Speaker 1: iHeart and man, we've been doing this for many years, but I think this was the best parade.
Speaker 2: I don't know we've ever been a part of.
Speaker 5: I haven't been involved in any of those Macy Day Thanksgiving Day parades, but I can't imagine I would imagine that's anyone better than this.
Speaker 4: I'm interested in Macy's Day now.
Speaker 1: We want to graduate to that one. But it was the kid Cratit Show. They were the Grand Marshals. Yes, so they were in a lowrider convertible that was hitting switches at the very front of the whole thing. And then because they're major celebrities, and we got to kind of all the all the rest of the iHeart stations, iHeart got to go in They're wake. We got to be up at the front of the parade. And that's the fastest I've ever been through that parade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think it's because because they were the front of it, they needed to go fastest at the pace because if you got out to talk to people, like on the side of Greenville Avenue to say hello or whatever, if somebody knew who you were. Once you looked up the the float was gone.
Speaker 5: I looked back at one point and Ben was a half a mile behind us, and I was like, he ain't catching up. I was way back there. And then I turned around a couple minutes later and he caught up. I was like, dude, you've got to be winded. Yeah, or did you jump on with a motorcycle cor I jumped. I didn't tell the police officer, but I just hopped on the back and surprised him and then rode with him for a while.
Speaker 2: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 6: I was sore Saturday night, and it's just from the getting up and down off the float and then bending over and picking up stuff coozies and whatever and beads and then getting them to the crowd. I mean it's almost like doing some community service in a way, cleaning up the streets a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, And but you're doing that and.
Speaker 6: Kind of cleaned up the streets to send kick stuff over to the people behind the gates.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's a pretty good full body workout. By the end of the day, I was like, I'm pretty this is pretty good. Like the sword has felt good. Did y'all what did y'all do?
Speaker 3: After?
Speaker 4: I kept drinking and then I went to Fort Worth for an event?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, what event did you go to?
Speaker 4: Because okay, I'm I'm not going to say it, but they say it themselves. It's little person wrestling, that's what they call it. I do not feel comfortable saying that one.
Speaker 2: I think you can say it if it's the if it's the name of something.
Speaker 4: And if they were saying it themselves.
Speaker 2: Did you go to extreme midget wrestling?
Speaker 4: I did. It was in Fort Worth than Saturday nights.
Speaker 2: What makes it extreme that they're so small?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Yeah, you weren't there. There's lights everywhere. It was outside. It was in a mini bringing skin. But then you can pay. But they call it that, they called it, Yes, they call it that.
Speaker 2: Extreme midget wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, And so at the intermission you can pay one hundred bucks to have them body slam you. And so we had a friend in our group that we didn't tell. We paid a hundred bucks and so they called his Amy looked around like what's happening, and he went up there, and sure enough, they body slammed him. We got it all on video and it's incredible. It was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: Did it turn him on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Weirdo?
Speaker 2: He said it was extreme.
Speaker 6: That sounded like the baddest little show you ever ever seen? Fun time, So how long does this sort of thing last? Is there a main event with two of the baddest midgets?
Speaker 4: No, we had a there was a tall person. The fight to kick it off we had two tall people fight. Yeah, do they do?
Speaker 2: They do heroes and villains, good guys and bad guys.
Speaker 4: Took the good good guy in the heel. There's always one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tall guys in the crowds like that.
Speaker 4: It was like they got out in the crowd and like sometimes they like throw water on you. You had no idea what was happening or what was going to happen to you.
Speaker 2: How many people are at something like this?
Speaker 4: Oh, it was packed. I mean this was that Makes Flies Pub in Fort Worth. I don't know if y'all been, but it was outside, So I don't know, not a thousand.
Speaker 1: We've done at our small business. We've done luchador wrestling and we've done sumo wrestling, and they're both awesome. But I always thought that this was pushing the envelope. And you know, I didn't know that this was okay, you know what I mean? Okay with who?
Speaker 2: With the wrestlers.
Speaker 4: No, I mean they're getting paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's okay with the wrestlers. It's not okay with their kind who aren't wrestlers.
Speaker 6: But don't you think they would like they would rather it be called midget wrestling than micro wrestling. Who the people the contestants I think I think I think they have already.
Speaker 5: I think they've already satisfied whatever they have to satisfy with themselves to engage in this. I think it's the people that they're like that don't do it, that they're looking at them like really, yeah, they're going, hey, man, come on, I mean, we had to deal with a little kiss and now we got to deal with this many kiss.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me just say this then, to those people, the snobs of the dwarf community, are you sure that a dwarf they go with dwarf is is the condition?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought that dwarves were different.
Speaker 5: To those Stop holding back your own No, no, no, I believe there's a difference. I don't even know what the official is, the official term that what they used to call midgets a little person is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Dwarves and little people are different.
Speaker 5: Dwarves have I believe, I believe the little person is all just smaller, where a dwarf will have like normal sized hands. And you know what I'm saying, there's a difference in a dwarf and a little person.
Speaker 2: Let's just run this through AI.
Speaker 5: See what AI says, what's the correct term or stature. If you're listening and you're a dwarf for a little person, call in.
Speaker 1: But I would love that. Yeah, two one four seven, eight seven one nine seven one, just call in years.
Speaker 2: This is a game.
Speaker 4: Look, I don't even know if the phones work.
Speaker 2: Say let's dust them all, let's dust them up. I could be wrong on this.
Speaker 5: I've always thought that a dwarf had certain features that were quote unquote normal size.
Speaker 6: According to AI, little person or person of short stature are generally considered to be more acceptable. Okay, So I would like to say to the little people out there who are throwing rocks and our little people wrestlers, stop holding holding them back if they want to chase their dreams and do that for you.
Speaker 4: And seriously, at these events, there's no disrespect, Like we're not disrespecting them. They're like little celebrities. I didn't mean it like that they are celebrities in that moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I honestly don't know the political correctness. I just don't know. Shrunking down famously, that's not but it's not about it's not about being canceled. It's about being respectful to people, and that's all I want to do, make sure we stand full respect because I don't know the answers to these questions. Who are the groups that we don't want to be respectful? Yeah, but we're on the air.
Speaker 6: That's not like, that's not who we really are, So you can get around anything.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: I would love for you, the holder of the computer, to find out. Ask Ai, with the difference in a little person and a dwarf is?
Speaker 2: Okay? What's the difference in a little person? Our phones work?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Nine? Someone? I don't think they work though? Do they leave it? Leave it? Talk back? How are we doing in the little people demographic? If you're a little person or a dwarf? Leave it talk back? On the iHeart only demo? We care about now? Okay, Cordai, yeap.
Speaker 6: This little person is generally considered a more respectful and preferred term by many people with dwarfism, while dwarf can sometimes be seen as outdated or offensive. So it's just like to apologize for being outdated and offensive. But it is weird that shouldn't it be called little personism than dwarfism?
Speaker 2: I don't know the condition is dwarfism. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I think about the Wolf of Wall Street. Do you remember that? I mean that was the peak of like offensiveness. Did you remember this? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Was there there was a scene where they had brought some to a sales rally and they were, yes, beforehand, theyre having a meeting talking about what would be allowed, what wouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm getting I'm getting confused because now I'm thinking about the porn little person in tiptoes remember that?
Speaker 2: And David Allen Greer, yes, at the beginning, Yeah, oh my god, that was quite the scene. What I'm seeing here.
Speaker 6: Dwarfism is a medical condition that means that results in section below four feet and ten inches. Then tons of women have dwarfism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're called little miracles. Well it depends on the rest. Oh yeah, so I don't uh.
Speaker 6: But I'm always saying this because Jerry Jon said midget is widely considered offensive and should be Okay, very offensive.
Speaker 5: Okay, but why does this so? But it's not offensive if you put the word extreme in front of it.
Speaker 2: I don't no, that was the that's the league.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. They said that they called it that. Yeah, it's not okay for anyone else to call it that. And they call it that and face backlas from their own community saying, hey, man, come on, but.
Speaker 6: That's bad branding if your product is something that you don't like other people saying that's that's not good.
Speaker 5: Did you see the snow white controversy. No, so the movie Snow Wide.
Speaker 2: Is being remade and then they're.
Speaker 5: Going seven Dwarfs. Yeah, they're like, why are we even doing snow White anymore? If you know, because they're they're I guess whoever owns it, Disney, Whoever's like, well, maybe we'll eliminate the seven Dwarves or maybe we'll make them normal side.
Speaker 2: They're all twisted up. They're all confused. You know.
Speaker 5: It's like no one knows what to think anymore because there's these things that used to be socially acceptable. And then someone said, hey, is anyone thought about the idea that that's wrong to exploit this group of people?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. It was in a cartoon. What do you want from me? Man, dude?
Speaker 1: What about there's so many of those things back in the day that are just racist, Yes, there because our society was more racist. What about Pepe right, and he the one who was like the skunk that wanted to drug women.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like his his skunk smell is basically a roofie.
Speaker 2: It was opium. I mean he caused me to do that with his barbecue sauce. Yeah, college show, he was pepelet pew is groping everybody. Okay, let's go to Stacy online.
Speaker 1: Four Okay, Stacy, Hello, Stacey, you are on the Benskin Show ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: Egle, how are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm good. I was kind of laughing because I get I don't know, I get her ass a little bit. Anytime the midget wrestling comes into town and they asked me if I'm.
Speaker 1: Performing okay, okay, ten, okay, you're four to ten okay, So do you have any insight into this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: We just want to make sure that all of this is respectful, and we don't know what's okay and what's not okay anymore. So.
Speaker 3: Dwarfism is actually the medical terms. Okay, that's the sana. Dwarf is a medical term. So that's where dwarf ism comes from. Midget came from a slang of I guess, changing it from something small, so they were saying it was midget. So that's just a slang word that people came up with a long time ago. Little people is more appropriate, or a little person is more appropriate. But most people that actually physically fall under I believe it's for four eight is technically considered what people would say a midget.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you just went back to that word. Yeah, and how tall are you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm four ten.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're you're just a gal, You're just a short yeah okay, yeah, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Just a sure one.
Speaker 2: But few Yeah, you know some little people.
Speaker 3: I know quite a few people who aren't. Yeah, and so they prefer a little person because midget is like the ugly word of it. Yes, it's not that it's fully offensive. It's just like with any other thing going on. I guess you can say race, religion and everything. So it'll offend some people, but it won't offend others if you call them a madgit for a dwarf.
Speaker 2: What about how aggressively you say it? Though?
Speaker 3: Oh, then it was probably It's just like with anything like that.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I meant you specific I m at you specifically, you are saying it with such fervor every time you say it.
Speaker 2: I just kind of I don't know, I get tense a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm like classified almost in that when they changed the car seat deal to where you had to ride in a car seat if you were four nine or under, like that almost puts me having to drive in a car seat.
Speaker 2: Well, well, we love you, we appreciate you listening. You are cool as hell. Uh can we give her anything?
Speaker 3: You're not able to drive any car if it does not have the electric seats. I can't drop a bucket seat.
Speaker 2: An wait, hold on, hold on, hold on a second.
Speaker 5: Would you like to go see Disturbed at Dicky's on April twenty sixth?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, Now, I can't promise good sight lines. I don't know where the tickets are at four ten. It's it'll be tough, all right.
Speaker 5: We're gonna keep you on hold, and Christina is going to take your information down and we're gonna give you tickets to go see Disturbed at Dickies on April twenty six If you two listening are a little person who would like to get tickets for this, go get tickets at I believe Ticketmaster for the Dickie Show Disturbed April to twenty six.
Speaker 2: All Right, fantastic something, but don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: All Right, coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle twenty one actors who always seem to play the exact same character.
Speaker 2: That's next. As this party has started,