Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gamester too. It takes a lot of tangle. You don't want to mess with me, mess with me baby a GANGSTERA tou.
Speaker 2: Ouch baby on a gamester too.
Speaker 1: For good warnings, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort.
Speaker 2: Zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listening Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: The Fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome back to the show. I got a real treat for you today. We are diving balls deep into the Menindas Brothers. No pun intended, So I talked about them briefly in my Program to Kill series before the Netflix show Monsters even came out. Okay, I was already talking about them, and I didn't feel like I needed to watch the show when it dropped at the time because I had already spoken about them before, and quite honestly, it just didn't look like it was that captivating to me. But after I finished the ed Geean Monster and expanded on all the stuff they got wrong, Colby and I talked about it, and you know, some spices were added, and since I already watched the Dahmer months, I was curious to see what direction Ryan Murphy chose to go for the Menindez brothers because I know how I feel about it. I had already looked into it before. But you know, there are a lot of mixed opinions about these two. And I actually remember receiving an email from a listener asking me to dive deep into this case. But again, at the time, I thought I had already discussed enough in program to kill and could just move on. But here's the thing. After watching the Netflix show, I got sucked in and pulled into a total rabbit hole and it had me shook. Okay, so we're gonna bring the cosmic fire to this little investigation into the truth about the Menindez brothers, and I can't wait to go on this ride with you. Okay, we're gonna be looking at the show monsters, of course, we're going to be looking at the actual trial footage quite a bit, and we're going to be listening to experts and psychologists who have studied their body language and their facial expressions to determine if the Menindaz brothers were acting on the stand or if their testimony is genuine. But before we dive right into the biscuits and gravy. If you have not subscribed to the Cosmic Peach patreon, you're gonna want to do that for this episode. Okay, this might even be a two parter, and the videos are going to be integral to the investigation. The visuals during the actual trial are going to be a vital part of what we will be discussing today. And if there is a part two, obviously you're gonna want to see that shit. So if you have not done so already, please make your way over to the Cosmic Peach patreon and subscribe to Room two three seven. You'll get the full version of this episode and the video ad free, YadA YadA, and the part two whenever that comes out.
Speaker 2: So now.
Speaker 3: Let's get freaky. All right, we're gonna get started. Let's get some background shit out of the way. I'm sure you may be familiar with this case already, but on the off chance that this is the first time you're hearing about them, let's just start with the basics. Joseph Lyle Menindez and Eric Galen Menindez, our brothers, convey did of killing their parents, jose and Kitty Menindez in their Beverly Hills home in nineteen eighty nine. Right following the murders, Lyle and Eric claimed that unknown intruders were responsible for the murders, framing it as a potential mob killing. Police initially investigated this claim, but grew suspicious when they discovered the brother's extravagant spending spreez following the murders, and the fact that they had hired a computer expert to delete their father's recently updated will. Eric ultimately ended up confessing to the murders in sessions with his psychiatrists, citing a desire to be free of a controlling father with high standards, among other things that we'll get into, which led to the arrest of Lyle and Eric months later. Seems pretty cut and dry, but oh no, no, sir, it is not okay. But let's look at the murders, okay. On the evening of August twentieth, nineteen eighty nine, Jose and Kitty Menindez were watching some TV in the theater den of their Beverly Hills mansion when Lyle and Eric entered carrying loaded shotguns. Jose was shot six times, his face was literally blown off. Kitty was shot ten times before the fatal shot to her cheek. Kitty was on the floor crawling away. Lyle ran back out to the car, where Eric handed him ammunition to reload before re entering the house and firing the fatal shot to her face. Now, immediately after the killings, both brothers remained in the house for a few minutes, expecting a police response to the gunshot noise. When no one showed up, they left to dispose of their blood stained clothes and later buried the shotguns somewhere along Mholland Drive adjacent the Laurel Canyon. But that's far from the only eyebrow raising fact in this case. Let's talk about the two scenarios here. Some people believe Eric and Lyle were spoiled candy ass ridge boys who murdered their parents for their money, and they made up the abuse excuse quote unquote to try and get off on the murders, and apparently, according to the Netflix show Monsters, they were also huge Milli Vanilli fans. Now, the other scenario is that Eric came to his brother Lyle in a desperate plea for help to end the disgusting, absolutely depraved, putrefied sex acts his father was torturing him with since he was six years old. And turns out Lyle also endured these same sex acts by his father, and the boys had never discussed this until adulthood. But you know who did know and didn't lift a finger to help either of them, their own fucking mother, Kitty Menindez. So they loaded up two shotguns and blew the faces off the two people who had literally participated in some of the worst satanic ritual abuse I've ever heard of. And of course, if you're anything like my husband, there is a third option, which is this is all faking, staged and hey, no judgments if you think that I personally am not a subscriber to that theory, but if you are, that's fine. Just keep an open mind as we moved through this presentation. So let's talk about the data a little bit, okay. Jose Mendez became an executive at the Hertz Corporation in later RCA records. After that, he was appointed as the CEO of Live Entertainment some kind of film studio, video distributor whatever. So Jose Menindez also oversaw a majority of Hall and fucking Oates hit records. He signed the boy band Menudo and in the show Monsters, he is compared to being as influential as Spielberg. But it was all behind the scenes and no one knew he was the man behind the curtain. Oh and apparently comes from Cuban royalty quote unquote, and the Menendez family were literally the elites of Cuba. Now think about this. What do we know about people at Jose Menendez level in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. What do we know about elite families Cuban or not? Think about it. I'll give you a minute. If you said Satan worshiping pedophilia, you are correct, ding ding. So this isn't a random case of child abuse, all right, And astonishingly, to me, this is why people the validity of the case because they were millionaires living in Beverly Hills, and the Menendez brothers literally wanted for nothing, and after their parents' death, the Menindez brothers went balls to the wall, buying cars, rolexes, diamond and crusted butt plugs or whatever the fuck they did. Now, counter intuitively, to me, the argument is that these murders were for money and the abuses made up because rich executive elite CEOs and music moguls don't rape their sons. That's preposterous, Okay, Well for me, it's like a fucking course. Jose Menendez was going balls deep in both of his sons. Okay, of course he was. And let me tell you something, if half of what these boys described actually happened to them. They didn't spend enough fucking money. Okay. They didn't buy enough cars, they didn't throw enough house parties, they didn't go on enough vacations or shopping sprees to make up for the fucked up life of pure heinous torture they endured. And you know what, they didn't even shoot their parents enough.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: There is a scene in True Detective Season one Matthew McConaughey and he's talking about what would happen if he got busted and some kind of they would torture him and kill him and whatever. I'm gonna be talking about True Detective in an upcoming episode, hopefully with William Ramsey. We'll see, but I want to include a snippet of what I would do. I mean, the Beninda's brothers just it was quick and dirty. They shot him in the face and moved on. Well, kitty kind of hung on for lot dear life, and she had to get a couple extra blows. But it was quick and dirty, right, They just got it out of the way. This is what I would do if I were to ever find out that someone laid a hand on either of my boys. This is what would happen to them.
Speaker 2: There's a cartel that worked on the border. Yeah, and this routine and Duff take you to the chair and was bolted to the floor. You couple of rolls, make sure you couldn't budge a fucking inch, and then we cut around your face, grip your scalp, yank down, rip your face off, and they put a mirror in front of you. She used to get a good look at yourself. They cut your dick and your balls off, shove them down here, your throat to your blood, and choke down while you're watching.
Speaker 3: So you know, people think, oh, you wouldn't do that, You wouldn't be capable. I would absolutely.
Speaker 1: Do that and more.
Speaker 3: It would be like fucking law abiding citizen up in this bitch if I were to ever find out some shit like that was going on. Now, how many bee hole rapes from your dad? Is a Gucci sweater? Worth to you. Okay, People get hung up on the shopping spree after the murders, and to me, that's the wrong fucking part to focus on, because call me crazy, but a Gucci sweater and a Rolex is worth zero. Dad ass rapes to me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you think if Doc Brown screeched up in the Dolorean and was like, come on, Lyle and Eric, We're gonna go back in time and make it so your mom gives you guys up for adoption and a nice middle class family raises you guys, and the only burning sensation your bee hole will ever know is from the occasional hot taco bell diarrhea. Do you think for a second that they wouldn't have traded Listen, I've talked to you guys extensively about the depravity that goes on in the entertainment industry and these upper echelon pedo pieces of shit. Imagine having Spielberg as your dad. Okay, and let's not forget since I brought up the Laurel Canyon earlier. John Phillips from the Mamas and the Papas engaged in a ten year in sestuous sexual relationship with his daughter Mackenzie, different decade, but right down the street from the Menindaz Brothers. Okay, this is a cultural thing. They be doing this shit. This is rich people, fun time raping your kids. So we're going to now listen and view some of my personal favorite parts of the trial, the parts that I feel are important to hear and see. This is going to be a lengthy segment of this episode, and we may have to break this up into a couple parts, but let's get started and then we can dissect the shit together and watch it with my commentary. Okay, and I'm sure I don't have to say this, but you are listening to the Cosmic Peach podcast. The testimonies you're about to hear and the discussion we're about to have is extremely graphic and fucked up. Only those Cosmic Peach listeners true of heart may continue beyond this point. With that being said, let's queue up the first clip.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app or go to patreon dot com. Slash cosmicpeach, what's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny, Let me show you something, see for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay awhile. You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see it over there. You let her walk away?
Speaker 2: Would you just an feel the same kind of Blame it on something, Blame it on something.
Speaker 1: Something, pain on the rain?
Speaker 2: What's all the.
Speaker 1: Start to shine that night?
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, don't all you pay the way