Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But you're freaking idiots And a couple reminders coming up later this hour. Jeff Kaufman, attorney from Kaufman and Lynd, will be here answering your legal questions. His specialty is personal injury, so obviously if you've got something in that area, he can definitely assist with general legal questions. Also fair game if you can boil them down to a couple of sentences and text them over to two two five two six, we'll get those in front of Jeff again.
Speaker 1: Two two five two six, Yes, please keep them short.
Speaker 3: There's that, and then we'll get that concert announcement to tell you about just before the commercial free workday rock Block starts at eight big concerts, Big Big Concerts tickets.
Speaker 2: To give away all week for that show.
Speaker 3: All right, let's as I said, there's no way in hell you're gonna let us get through the first show after the Thanksgiving weekend without some sort of Thanksgiving Day mishaps somewhere. Well, it used to be, you know, it used to be the old run of the mill, burn the house down with the turkey friar thing.
Speaker 2: That's that's just to be expected now.
Speaker 1: Now, then it was the Then it moved on to like, you know, the baster abuse or the big fork, you know, the turkey fork that.
Speaker 3: You hunk, or this year, as we go to Memphis, Tennessee, say hello to fifty five year old grandmother Lachunda Johnson.
Speaker 2: What do the chun to do? Lachunda had had a few, uh, had had a few.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, And as happened sometimes on Thanksgiving Day, arguments breakout. I'm not quite sure what the source material was of the disagreement that happened. Lachunda ended up stabbing her daughter and grandson on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I bet you Lachunda made some turkey that might have been been a lot, a little bit on the dry side, and then Lea Chunda Junior might have mouthed off about it. Hey, mom, this is dry.
Speaker 3: Especially if you know Lachunda has had a few on Thanksgiving. You don't want to hear about your dry turkey.
Speaker 1: Hey, before I was talking about stabbing with the big fork, and then I'm like, you know, you stab it and then cut it ringing do you have an electric knife that you use.
Speaker 3: I do. I don't use it anymore. It just get the grease gets all on it. Next thing you know, I'm almost in the emergency room cutting off an appendage.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: Just just just go with the straight up carving knife, remove the breasts from the turkey, slices up nicely, and then remove the legs and the wings. Display those out on the latter and then you know, if anybody wants dark meat, I'll go and I'll retrieve some of that in addition to the other stuff. But it's generally my move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad used the electric knife. He ain't afraid because we used to growing up bass fishing on bass and spec you know, you know, he's clean your fish and feed the family. Back in the days before I don't know that the bass had three eyes thanks to all about fertilizers.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, No, the electric knife, that's probably one of those items that I could let go.
Speaker 2: Anybody need one, I'll take no electric knife.
Speaker 1: I could see myself losing an appendage too, Thank you, though. I think that thing and I would work on a wat Now I have a big full they knife for that.
Speaker 3: Leachunda by the way fled the scene. Police were called and later located her and was she placed her in custody, where she spent the remainder. Well, I'm assuming she's still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't mess with her. Definitely would not tell her turkeys dry. And again that's just speculation on our part as to what started the altercation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Pat, you know how he just solicited often questions? Yeah, please keep him short.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's look, I know, we harp on this. It's a it's a limited segment and we try to put us several questions in front of Jeff.
Speaker 2: I'll print this one.
Speaker 3: When one as long as it's the Bible, we can't you know what I'm saying there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and print this one out and I'll boil it down. But please keep him short.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe it's not as long as the Bible, but you get you get the idea. Uh, thirty one year old guy from California thought he was headed off to Australia for I don't I don't know if this guy had a big party in mind or he was just a drug trafficker. But TSA took him into custody after they screened his bags and spotted some unusual items, including a cow onesie, which, okay, hey, to each his own, it's kind of cool, however, you party, you party. The fact though, that the cow onesie was among several items of clothes that were caked with meth that weighed in at around seventy one and a half pounds worth.
Speaker 1: That were ruins the cow onnesie that I was saying, it's kind of cool, you know, to bring meth into it.
Speaker 3: The meth cow onesie Australia down Under party. You could see me wearing a col onnesie. I could, and I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't. You just haven't copped to it yet.
Speaker 1: I'd be sitting back just like this during the show, pat grabbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because you could. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: That for the sound effect a lot sound effect. Library, by the way, is me milking cow letders, milking his own cow letders.
Speaker 2: It's good to be back. I've milked a cow, have you?
Speaker 1: No, I have not. I have never milked a cow. When I was a kid. You know how you do the trip to the farm. They let us go ahead, and of course you know I was being childish and you can let your mind roll.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: I don't even think we went on any field trips where cow milking was presented as an option, because Catholic school. This has nothing to do with cow. We went to you know, field trips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to like the Nutcracker and a butterfly. Good god, that was the worst one ever. I would have rather been in school.
Speaker 1: We always did a trip to the Nutcracker. And then once a year you'd go to what's the place with all the foreign forts, like the old Fort Saint Augustine. Sorry they weren't four and they were old, and it was Spanish foreigners.
Speaker 4: You landed them anyway, Moving right along. He never never made it, never made it to Australia there, utter.
Speaker 2: Man, it's an utter disgrace.
Speaker 3: Yes, ol, jokes all morning. Aren't you glad you picked this show? All cow all the time. We go to the There's uh.
Speaker 4: Some.
Speaker 3: Amusement park in Arizona that has a bunch of roller coasters, castles and coasters.
Speaker 2: It's called this.
Speaker 3: Guy uh decided that he was going to bail on the roller coaster just as it was ready to crest the initial fall. You know when you go up the yo. He went out, He had no he had a good reason. He noticed that his lap bar had come. It wasn't locked in the place, and he couldn't get it to lock in the place. So he think there's a video of him, it's on our Facebook pages.
Speaker 2: Just hold onto the bar.
Speaker 3: No, he he bailed and got out just before the thing went down.
Speaker 5: There's just adrenaline and I didn't want to die that day. I heard a click noise that was different from the chain taking us up the hill, and I checked my flat bar and it released. They could have been one of the eleven year olds, could have been somebody older, not his agile right.
Speaker 3: He obviously didn't have a parachute on. So he's like, I'm getting off, and he got off that thing and got on that little emergency walkway, you know, which they.
Speaker 2: That was my question.
Speaker 3: Okay, now they're all equipped with those because we've seen that where the coaster gets stuck up there and then they have to you know, escot people down.
Speaker 1: It's just like the monorail out at the airport or the theme parks. They have a little walkway next to hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always going to be a safety Valve.
Speaker 1: I got the kid busted out with Agile. I mean, that's pretty. The video footage is pretty. I like, okay, man, I mean, if I'm getting interviewed after I just jumped off a coaster, I doubt I'm going to be able to scramble up. Agile sounded like a bro though. That's what I'm saying to hear a bro say Agile. I was kind of like, definitely was not gnarly, you know, is j R r