Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M. Six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And it looks like there's a chance for some showers. Rained at my house last night. Took the dog for a walk. We had to turn around scoot. Oh yeah, that was very sad. How hard was it raining enough to put rain drops on the sidewalk? We mean, how hard was it raining?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you could have weathered the walk.
Speaker 2: I could have. It's I don't know what. Listen, he and I are at different levels. So at about the six foot level it was raining, I don't know what it was like. At about the six inch level, it's about as high as he.
Speaker 3: Some dogs love the rain, some do not.
Speaker 1: He's not bothered by it. He's not bothered by much. It's a very easy going, fun loving.
Speaker 4: You know what I found out. He's bothered by a fly'water?
Speaker 3: Well, why'd you hit them with you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, that's the thing is, I've never I've never hit my dog with a flywater and he's I know that. The where we got him, they have never done that. Why'd you bring it out?
Speaker 4: Because there was a fly.
Speaker 2: And I pulled the thing out and he walked around like he backed up and was like.
Speaker 4: Please don't, I don't oh no, And I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't figure out why you look like someone that would hit him in his eyes?
Speaker 3: Isn't that awful? Did you give him extra cuddles?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: My wife did.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, That's why he doesn't get scared of her. Not come to me for cuddles really unless she's not at home. Ah, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 3: I know what that word means. It ain't fine.
Speaker 1: A former California Highway Patrol captain has been charged with his own tear in the Sky's episode, sexually abusing a flight attendant while on a flight to la from Florida. His name's Dennis Woodbury. He's forty nine. He downed a bottle of prosecco during the flight, slapped a mail.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. I mean.
Speaker 1: You don't get a whole bottle a flight. You get you get a split and a and a split of prosecco. As my dad would say, it's like mouthwash. I mean, come on, that's not going to get you to the point where you're slapping ass like he was.
Speaker 3: He will that have to mail. Flight attendant's button yelled, I love you.
Speaker 4: That's what that's what we know.
Speaker 1: He s, I was just gonna say that the split of prosecco is the sprinkle on the top of that cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull the credit card receipt for the bar next to the lot of layers of that cakey abuse felony count of abusive sexual contact within the special maritime and Territorial jurisdiction of the US.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that sound like something Richie would do.
Speaker 1: Have a bottle of prosecco, slap someone in the ass and say I love you.
Speaker 2: I don't think he would do the physical contact. I believe he would say I love you, but I don't know if he would go so far as to instigate physical contact. He was in jet Blues business Class section from Fort Lauderdale to lax when the alleged abuse occurred.
Speaker 1: I think you're just a little gun shy with throwing a coworker under the bus for grabbing ass. We got in trouble one time for insinuating that a coworker would grab someone's ass, and I think that you learned from that lesson and you will not claim anyone around here it's gonna grab any ass. Nope, not even Richie, Nope, okay, not even Okay.
Speaker 2: So the guy allegedly showed a flight attendant a picture of a dog, but in the background was a blurred image of two men having sex, and then the flight attendant responded, oh my god. And then he laughed and said, I wondered I was wondering how long it would take you.
Speaker 1: Well, is it one of those pictures where you could either see people having sex or see a dog?
Speaker 4: No, like a magic eye.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was clearly a picture of a dog with the two people in the background. He then suggested that he and the flight attendant go on a cruise together. And when the flight attendant attendant was demonstrating how the plane's oxygen masks work, he saw Woodbury looking at him and made a hand pumping motion like what.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: When a flight attendant collected meal trays different, Why I didn't get that? I did all the people sorry mean he used his left hand to slap the attendance buttocks and say a yell that he loved him.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he was using his right hand for.
Speaker 4: The no no different different episodes.
Speaker 1: Did we get to the point where he pulled down his pants and exposed his penis.
Speaker 2: Because that happened too. That was also and the flight attendant wasn't even next to him. The flight attendant was standing up at the front of the plane.
Speaker 1: You don't know why this article didn't lead with that. I would lead with the exposed penis and then work my way into the picture of the dog.
Speaker 2: I think in terms of the storytelling, really yeah, this is He then asked for more wine and exposed himself a second time after he was told he could only have a non alcoholic beverage.
Speaker 1: I've seen you grab your own ass after a couple pops a couple times.
Speaker 4: I haven't grabbed anybody else.
Speaker 3: You haven't exposed your penis.
Speaker 2: He slept for the rest of the flight, and as he was escorted off the plane by the Lax police officers, he shouted at one of the flight attendants, show me yours.
Speaker 4: He said, this is.
Speaker 2: All your fault because you didn't go to the bathroom with me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a bad look. That is a bad way to go down, isn't it? Like you could kind of laugh off the whole episode. But uh, but but claiming claiming it wasn't your fault because the flight attendant won't go to the bathroom with you and your exposed penis is not the way you want to be remembered. Huh.
Speaker 2: I want to listen. The guy's going to plead out. He's never going to want to go through a court to have all.
Speaker 3: I'd love to get him on the show.
Speaker 6: Captain Dennis Woodbury former, he is no longer working for you to get fired for that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was fired for that, come on, but we know that he's no longer working for the California Highway Patrol.
Speaker 3: This is America, your fault. You should be able to do things. You should be.
Speaker 2: Able to slap the flight attendants.
Speaker 4: Is that what you want? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not advocating for that, but.
Speaker 4: But you'd be there for it if it had happened on your watch.
Speaker 1: I know some flight attendants that wouldn't hate the attention.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Gary and Shannon, we'll continu to.
Speaker 4: Get those people on the show though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will totally come on the show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Horrifict story at a Yellowstone where a pickup truck and tour van collided, killing seven people. Happened just before seven fifteen pm last night on a highway near Henry's Lake State Park in eastern Idaho, just outside Yellowstone National Park.
Speaker 3: Both vehicles caught fire.
Speaker 1: There were fourteen people in that Mercedes passenger van, very popular way to get around those national parks, collided with a Dodge Ram pickup. Driver of the pickup died as well as six people in that van.
Speaker 4: I have another awful story before where we get to a good story. This out of northern California.
Speaker 2: Two adults injured, and it's believed that a nine month old baby died after the car went off the road into the Trinity River Way up in the corner of the state. According law enforcement, happened about one thirty in the morning yesterday, two miles east of Big Flat. The driver of this two thousand and four Lexus veered off the road went down the embankment. The driver twenty one year old woman, the adult male passenger nineteen. They were taken to the hospital of minor demoderate injuries, but they have not yet said if they were able to find the nine month old.
Speaker 3: What good news were you going to get too?
Speaker 4: A donkey round up? Well, that's not a good story.
Speaker 2: But it's a happier story in that we're talking about animals. I mean the donkey round up that's going on in Colton has offended a lot of people because they're saying they're not doing it right. The idea that donkeys live in southern California free.
Speaker 3: To roam is one certain areas one is the happy part of it.
Speaker 2: But the roundup has been done by an organization called Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue and it's a company out of Texas, and supposedly they've been able to corral about a quarter of the thousand or so donkeys that roam the area. So in that is it Recchi Canyon, resh Canyon, Rerecchi Canyon. They're in the Cultin area.
Speaker 1: So people have been complaining of property damage and road hazards. So that's why their donkey rescue was called in. But that operation is not going well because the donkey defenders are organizing borough watches. They've accused this company of mistreating the donkeys and splitting up donkey families.
Speaker 3: There was one showdown in.
Speaker 1: Fact, where police were called and San Bernardino County canceled its contract with this Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue, but that has not stopped the issue. A petition has begun circulating for a sweet faced donkey named Tiny Red to be reunited with her mother Big Red, along with the rest of the herd. There's one of the donkey families that was separated.
Speaker 2: The executive director of Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue, Mark Myers, says, the Facebook loonies got involved because people were upset. They thought they wanted more humane techniques like sterilization as opposed to capturing and separating like you're talking about. But the numbers have exploded in that there is damage that's being done by these donkeys. They are run through the vegetation so much that some of the hillsides can erode and that causes property owners to have to build new retaining walls and things like that.
Speaker 3: Causing damage to cars, running into cars and things like that.
Speaker 1: They're overrunning the area, but the eradication is not going well. I mean, you can see this problem coming from a mile right. We've got a donkey problem. We got to get rid of the donkey so people are going to be pissed off no matter how you do it. I think you should put a donkey in the backyard and then you could have an unlikely friendship with the burrow and your dog Peter, and they could.
Speaker 4: Just Peter could ride on his hea.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like totally see.
Speaker 6: That playing out, don't you.
Speaker 2: When I'm not clear of his answer, no, I'm not. Well, there's nothing to feed the donkey. There's not a lot of grass. There's no grass. Bring hey hey, yeah, in my backyard to feed the donkey. Yes, that is now the best friend of my dog. Yes, I see the story for me in your head. I just want to put it in the content.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jeffrey, the donkey did the funniest thing today. Yeah, okay, the Peaceful Valley donkey. People say that they do try to keep the mothers and the folds together, but Burrow Watch says that they have counted at least a half a dozen orphan donkeys.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean you just take Big Red and Tiny Red in particular.
Speaker 3: They were always together.
Speaker 1: Always baby mama, always behind the baby, look at the baby, look at the baby. One day the baby was by herself. Baby Red, Tiny Red baby went for ten days with no mama, then depressed eating sticks for poor tiny Red.
Speaker 3: Nobody was looking at the baby.
Speaker 4: Nobody was looking at the baby.
Speaker 1: They call us Texas thugs, the donkey rescue people. Some of the this would be entertaining to get involved with.
Speaker 2: Some of the orphaned donkeys have apparently been rehome to a sanctuary called Donkey Land.
Speaker 4: Oh or do a.
Speaker 2: Show for Okay, thank you, I'm googling right now some people. Some could be seen trotting with the adults after bales of hey dropped off the back of a truck in a fenced enclosure. The attempted rescue of one of those orphans led to a confrontation in early January. One of the volunteers for the sanctuary Donkey Land, and her partner drove into the hills to pick up this orphan, and they drove onto someone's private dump I'm assuming that means like rubbish, and interrupted an apparent burrow roundup. No one would let them out of a locked gate, so everybody started calling the police. Now, if you are the responding officer and you're talking about two sides dealing with donkey orphans and their rescue, I would have imagined that the dispatcher thought that that was probably.
Speaker 4: A joke of some kind.
Speaker 3: At Donkeyland, dreams come true. That's what it says on the website.
Speaker 4: That is not true.
Speaker 3: That's what it says on the website.
Speaker 1: It's one of the ANSWER's largest facilities for wild burrows and donkeys only. It's all volunteer braided dedicated to saving wild burrows. They have a two thousand plus acre oasis, a rescue center, a sanctuary. We should definitely take the show to Donkeyland. Do you think they would allow us contact us? Should I email them?
Speaker 3: Oh? We are closed to the public.
Speaker 1: We are not taking any new volunteers, oh my goodness, or allowing visitors for any reason at this time.
Speaker 6: What's going on at Donkeylar. It's all this fervor about the donkeys and Colton. But what I mean how people aren't going to storm Donkeyland.
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: All these Facebook loonies out there.
Speaker 3: My god, Donkeyland has to shut down.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you missed any part of our show, you can always go back and check out the podcast and a reminder that tomorrow we have the Gary and Shannon Show. Weekend Fix that drops, and that's an all new unheard segment. It's not a repackaged portion of the show. It's a whole new topic that we get into. But you got to make sure you go on to Gary and Shannon wherever you listen to the podcast, if it's the iHeart app or wherever it is, just type in Gary and Shannon. The page comes up, you follow it, and that thing will automatically populate tomorrow morning when it drops.
Speaker 1: There was a woman living in a two hundred year old home with a locked door.
Speaker 4: What's behind the locked door?
Speaker 3: We will find out along with her when we come back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: A musical comedy based on Luigi Mangioni is on its way to San Francisco, because of course, it is Luigi. The musical is being billed as a story of love, murder, and hash Browns due to open June I Believe thirteenth at the Taylor Street Theater there in San Francisco, formerly the Exit Theater. The show fictionalizes his life in prison alongside fellow prisoners Sam Bankman Freed and Sean Diddy.
Speaker 4: Combs.
Speaker 1: Victoria Vale moved into an older home in France two years ago, and people on the internet are in shock about what she found hidden behind a locked door inside this old home. She estimates Victoria does the home to be about two hundred years old, sure to have surprises, but she recently made this discovery earlier this month, which is so redundant, isn't it. She is a DJ and a producer. She noticed a draft coming from behind a locked door under the stairwell that she'd never managed to open before. What she'd never given it much thought.
Speaker 4: She moved into this house without go on.
Speaker 1: This caught my attention because I have a reoccurring dream and it's I'm in a house that's familiar to me, but there's a whole nother level or another set of rooms that I didn't even know about, Okay, and it's happened more than once, and I don't know what it all means.
Speaker 4: It was like the Winchester Mystery House, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But with not weird angles or weird hidden doors, just like a hole. Oh there's another level to this house. Oh look at all these rooms, or look at this big room I didn't know existed. It's very odd anyway. Prior to last week, as I said, she never really gave it much thought, but she decided to rip the door open, and when she did, she felt shocked, scared, but also curious. The door opened up to a stone staircase leading down to a network of underground tunnels and rooms. After locating the tunnels in the underground rooms, there was only thing Victoria contemplated doing down there.
Speaker 3: What do you think it was?
Speaker 4: What's got this door? What door?
Speaker 1: She began filming a DJ set for her YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: Oh oh got it? Okay, now I see, she said.
Speaker 1: She loved the dark vibes and forgotten energy. Thought it would make a very special backdrop for a new video.
Speaker 2: When I had some friends when they were looking for a new house, we would go out with them and go through some open houses just to see what was out there was kind of fun, and there was a home it was actually it was a home that was used in the Steve Correll series where he was taken prisoner or was taken hostage by somebody, remember that author that was kept in a basement.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was a very tense show.
Speaker 2: So literally the house that that that show was filmed in had a cellar in it built on a telling me that the patient, the patient is what it was called.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's a psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: That's not an author, he's a psychiatrist that gets taken hostage by his patient.
Speaker 3: You were thinking of Kathy Bates and misery.
Speaker 2: There was a room that kind of went down into this basement or stairs that went down into this basement, and then off to the left there was a door sized opening, so it's maybe thirty inches, and then inside of that was just without a door on it. But inside of that was just a concrete room. Nothing in it, no floor drain, no shelving, just a concrete box. And it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very creepy. And that's what this woman found. Some of the rooms and the tunnels she discovered appear to have power, others have flowing water. But perhaps most unnerving discovery was the many stained blankets, which she thinks could be blood. Now this is very big on Reddit. As you can assume, the post has gone viral. There have been a lot of responses, but a lot of people are referencing the horror movie Barbarian because apparently the basement resembles it almost identically, which is a little wild.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that it looks like Barbarian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the premise to what you're describing is like the story of Barbarian.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, what is that story?
Speaker 5: Basically, this woman gets an Airbnb into this creepy neighborhood where no one is around, and then she gets the airbnb, someone double books it with her, and in the middle of the night, she finds a door in the basement that leads to like caverns of weird rooms where this creature and it's just scary.
Speaker 3: Oh man does what happens in the end?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's it's super creepy.
Speaker 5: So basically the creature somehow like a spoiler alert tenyone that wants to watch it. The creature like connects to the woman in a weird way, and she's like my mom or something, and then she goes out and like just starts wrecking people or like the few people that are in like the area, like this hormeless man with the other dude. But it's like this giant, freaky woman humanoid thing.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I almost think Elmer's retelling of it is creepier than the actual movie the Mama.
Speaker 1: Holy hell, I love it when a creature finds a host body and creates havoc.
Speaker 2: We're not going to do this in the Entertainment Report. No, but the movie Rust opens today. This is the one that Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman on the set of.
Speaker 4: Or this is the movie on which.
Speaker 3: Is there clamoring to go see this?
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's my question.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't go see it. They wouldn't appeal to me. Anyway.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to some of we'll talk about some of the reviews that are in about this movie.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It was live.
Speaker 1: Podcasts go on all day long, local for the most part, but.
Speaker 4: It was live. How did they do that? How did they do it live?
Speaker 1: Well, there was like two people like us, say, in a room at a radio station, and they would do news and weather and traffic, and it's where everyone would would go together to find out what was going on in the day and laugh and cry and figure out where we were all headed.
Speaker 3: It was a golden era time.
Speaker 1: Oh where are.
Speaker 3: We headed down?
Speaker 4: You know what that means?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 2: I think we're on the one eighteen.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: It's done a Honda RV.
Speaker 2: Why yes, Shannon, it is boya thirty thirty two miles per gallon.
Speaker 1: This a Honda is a great car. But if I'm going to jack something and be on television.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a sweet ride. It's not going to be any of this crap.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy's pushing that little, that little Honda CRV to its limits. You know, assuming it's a male, simply based on statistics, buy a V eight A black Honda CRV is making its way on the one eighteen. It was in the Chatsworth area a little earlier, and it is moving. Don't have the benefit of the miles per hour detector that some of the helicopters have.
Speaker 4: But he is flying past. Now, if this is this other track.
Speaker 1: This is his personal vehicle, I'm fine with it. But if you jack a car and it's a Honda CRV, there's bigger issues going on in your life. Like if you're if you're gonna jack a car, do you drive a Honda CIV.
Speaker 4: She drives a white one at least okay, But.
Speaker 1: If you were to steal a car, Keana well, she might steal the one that she's familiar with.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You just think women don't know how to drive strange vehicles. That's what you that's what you met the one she's familiar with the way that my grandfather would have talked about my grandmother if you ever let her drive what you didn't? But good man, Eddie, well, Anime couldn't. She had a broken head, all right.
Speaker 2: So we are at about a hundred miles an hour. This is at the one eighteen in Pacoima right now, Kanad.
Speaker 1: You drive your hont ACRV that quickly?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: It goes pretty past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you've never taken it up to one hundred sometimes?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: What Yeah, she she's got it in.
Speaker 2: Her those Fresno County roadsman, Oh, I see open but not on the one eighteen here.
Speaker 4: That's that's where we're worried.
Speaker 1: Someone pisses off Keana and it's open season. Man, she opens up that throttle.
Speaker 4: But if you were to.
Speaker 1: Jack a car Keana for the purpose of leading police on a chase, what do you think you would steal?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's a really hard question.
Speaker 3: I am not car savvy.
Speaker 1: So i'd probably just I see you, I see you in like a souped up Dodge Charger maybe, Oh yeah, one of.
Speaker 4: Those hell Cats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see a Mustang, a Mustang?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this black hont to See RV being chased by the Highway patrol has made its way to the one eighteen where it splits off into the UH into the two ten. Is the Tesla like he's headed out? Uh, he's that headed out. That'd be eastbound on the two tents. So he's going to be headed out towards the Tahunga area up next.
Speaker 1: I have a question about the Tesla. It's got a quick gidea up, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 1: Is it the fastest car like that you can access and not have a Lamborghini.
Speaker 4: Or Ferrari like zero to sixty? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean like sustainable.
Speaker 4: It'll it'll get up there. I don't know how it.
Speaker 1: Won't just go fast for twelve miles and then need to recharge.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, depending on it'd be the same thing if this guy jumps into a hont Of CRV with an eighth of a tank left, he's got z I know, limited range.
Speaker 3: I just I like gas in my vehicles.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I've ridden in cars.
Speaker 3: I'm an American.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: Just let it go.
Speaker 1: Where I'm from, we put gas in our tank.
Speaker 2: Is that's what I'm going to play this?
Speaker 3: No, No, we're in a chase.
Speaker 4: The Republic.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's dry always pursuit of theft suspect.
Speaker 4: What do we think he stole?
Speaker 2: Wow out of Ventura County? So this started way over in the Semi Valley.
Speaker 3: What do you.
Speaker 1: Steal in Ventura County? There's some great stuff in Ventura County. We don't get up there enough. We should take the show up to Ventura County. Do like a news and bruise or something.
Speaker 4: What if the theft is of the Black City.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that right now. No one's stealing the Honda CRV. Listen, I drove a Honda for many, many years and it's a great car. In fact, my husband was going to buy a car. He goes into Honda. I was going to get another accord and he said, well, what can you do? And they said, we're Honda. We don't have to make you any sort of deal. We're Honda. And he said, well, F and U and he went and bought a Hyundai.
Speaker 4: So he still wanted the same kind of same deal.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care too much about the vehicle.
Speaker 2: To ten west. They're in the lake View Terrace area. This says the two ten west. He said an east, actually two ten east in the Lakeview Terrace area and probably doing about one hundred miles an hour, well over ninety. We know that because he's been flying past some of the other traffic and it looks like the CHP units are giving him some space, probably about a half a mile behind him, so I don't even know if he can see them. I mean, we have the benefit of watching the helicopter.
Speaker 1: And my Honda would drive on a quarter tank for about four weeks. Yeah, that was a beautiful vehicle, the way that it would handle that gas situation. My god, I love my truck, but quarter tank lasts me about four minutes.
Speaker 2: I don't think this guy's going to run into a whole lot of traffic again. Two ten east out in the Sunland area, and you know, the thing is gonna go make its way. He's going to make his way into Pasadena, go past the Rose Bowl and then make that sweeping underhand left.
Speaker 4: Before he goes out and heads out towards the inland en.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that can back up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that can back up that two ten transition there.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll keep an eye on this again.
Speaker 2: The CHP looks like it's in pursuit of a theft suspect started way over in Ventura County. This guy talked to win eighteen all the way away.
Speaker 3: Can you see a woman? Although it looks like a man, looks like he's.
Speaker 1: Wearing a I don't know. I thought maybe it was just a watch. It looked almost like one of those collared shirts with the white cuffs. Maybe it's a business man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a white collar crime.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're suggesting?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you think he stole out of entire county to lead police on a chase. I mean, I understand domestic violence. I understand you kill somebody something like that and you take off. But he just stole something. It's gotta be something of import right.
Speaker 4: We'll see, We'll follow this chase. We'll tell you how it goes.
Speaker 2: We come back your chase show of record, Gary Channon will continue right after this.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lab