Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It is day one eighty. I'm Lindsay Sharman offroaguways dot Org here with Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot Io, Corey Hughes of Corey Hues dot Org, XQB four twenty on xqbour twenty dot com. How are you guys doing, I'm doing all right. Nobody's hit anybody in the head with a baton.
Speaker 2: Recently, well, the n NAACP has come out and defended her. Yeah, like what retarded?
Speaker 1: How why are they even involved? This is so a woman? What are they? High schoolers? Xcube you know more tell us about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, in high school track me And uh, I'm pretty sure a lot of people seeing the video I posted on it, and I mean, it's it's pretty it's pretty straightforward, like she brays back and hits her in the back of the head. I mean like it's I mean, I don't I don't even know what else that people were looking at. And she's up there crying. You know, I'm glad y'all came out to support me. I'm like, support you in what way? I mean? And she's like, of course, you know, they said ah, this is being racial slurs. I'm like, she hit another black girl. They bring it. They trying to bring the white folk. I guess they're bringing the white folk in the somehow.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's always our fault somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, black on black crime. Okay, a black on black crime. And then somehow some racial slurs have been throwing her way in the na A c PS involved. I'm like, y'a, y'all, y'all do y'all do notice she didn't hit a white girl, rightly, know, if they've seen the footage, they must be they must be thinking that you hit a white girl. I mean, it's just, uh, I don't know, man, it's it's it's really a disgrace.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, and I was like, she's not crying because she's upset. She's crying because she got She's crying because she's guilty.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean ran handed and you know there's a you know, the footage could be altered, but I've seen multiple news outlets, uh share that footage.
Speaker 2: She hit her, She hit her with the fucking bon because she was her, and then pretended to be the victim in the whole thing. You have to almost appreciate the audacity of this chick. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some cluster being narcissistic reversal kind of ship, like I don't do it, No, it's someone else did something with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, don't believe your eyes.
Speaker 3: That's actually pretty impressive. And then they have people around so yeah, we support you, So you support her passing another girl in the pack of the head during a sporting event. I mean, the.
Speaker 2: Average person is real dumb. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm discouraged.
Speaker 3: That's what discouraged today. I've seen a whole lot of stuff. I'm like, man, that discouraged right now. It just see is what it is. I mean that you know they say the light at the end of the tunnels, the train coming to run us over. That's what it is, all right. I mean that's just all there is to it. And uh yeah, man, it'll be a relief, Like, man, this is what I've been waiting for. Well, I think we got a one point five percent chance. I can't remember what year it is. I think it's in the next five five six years. On's come by one point five percent. It's pretty high.
Speaker 2: I think numbers up mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, they're already. They're already trying to make some plans on what they what they'll do.
Speaker 2: Is there anything we can do that it does hit us, just just attract attractions.
Speaker 3: I would go with sabotage.
Speaker 1: I'm positive there are groups of people who are doing that positive positive. There's going to be groups of people doing the opposite too, So I don't know they're going to wipe each other up, balance each other out. You know, we're due for a cyclical destruction, so it could be that that's the thing that does it, and it's been proposed before that it isn't necessarily that we get hit by this thing. It's like a cyclical asteroid meter. I don't remember the difference, but comes by every however many hundreds of thousands of years, and it just comes close enough that it just fucks up our whole gravitational like we flip poles or whatever. Shit just gets sucked up and it doesn't need to impact us, and so it just keeps sucking us up over and over again. So that'll be interesting if this is actually true and this is the one that does it and we all die.
Speaker 2: Well, we've it feels like we've been set multiple times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean for many of the history read books, the real you know, like the real good one, like the Graham Hancock stuff. This is not anything.
Speaker 1: New, nothing new in fact, and we have no idea like how advanced or how technological. I mean, they've found things that are just unexplainable, like eight hundred thousand year old highly advanced cogs like just locked into stone. It couldn't possibly be there unless it had been there to be covered in magma or something like eight hundred thousand years ago. And you're like, well, then who made that? Like what you know? You know who's super fascinating to talk to you about this is Bruce Fenton. Oh yeah, Yeah, he's got so much research to show, like the human genetic changes that happened eight hundred thousand years ago and all of these things that are just like say, science ignores it, but you can't actually ignore it if you look at it ever, any kind of scientist. And it definitely implies that some massive things have happened in human history that we just pretend never did.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, what are we afraid of?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I sent Bruce Fenton an email one day and then immediately after I did that I left and went to the gym and when I got on the exercise, when I got on the elliptical, thing on TV was Ancient Aliens and I and I saw Bruce Fenton right then I went right afterwards. It's like I just fucking emailed that guy like an hour ago.
Speaker 1: Dude, he deserves much more with him. I think he deserves so much more attention than he gets. And the reason he doesn't get it is because he's the one that actually can prove it. He can actually prove ancient civilizations and perhaps more than.
Speaker 2: That, he's Yeah, I should I should reach out to him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a couple. I have a couple shows with him, and it's still not enough. I mean like, I feel like he could do the entire series, he could have a whole like mini series, and it still wouldn't be enough. But one can hope. Come on, Gaya or whoever does this stuff History Channel ship together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is the deal with Gaya? Do we know?
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's controlled or something. I don't know. It's at least watered down.
Speaker 2: What's what was? What's what was?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 1: Guya is like the spiritual It's like the History Channel for spiritual people. Yeah, the spiritual thing. I've never honestly watched any of it, but some of the people I've seen who are on GAYA are cool, and then some of the people they have are just stupid assholes. So I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: You got you got you gotta you gotta have some off sitting there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Good was on the.
Speaker 1: Time traveling space people thing or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a pathological liar, mentally ill, lunatic.
Speaker 1: Which is like most of most of what people take is the spiritual community, which is why it's sad. Sad, that's what's that's what they have to look at. They're like, well, this person's an assholes, So clearly all this ship is fake. It's like, no, that person's an asshole doesn't mean necessarily it's fake. I think the time traveling space soldiers are probably fake. But why is that even on? Guy? What is that there's something spiritual about that?
Speaker 3: Whatever travel that's the damn. Oh, that's that's a movie that's on It should be a movie. Would it's a movie? Would Chris Pratt? I think that that that's the premise of it. But they come, they come from the future to get soldiers to take into the futures. So they go into the past and take the soldiers into the future to find out how to kill these things that are busted out of the ice because the climate change. Yeah yeah, so I mean the ship started, yes, the start milking. They cray like a long time ago, but they were frozen then, yeah, and defaulted it.
Speaker 4: So you have these movies that come out and there's a whole fucking movie and then they have to throw the message tomorrow ward at the end, like the last thirty seconds, just like they did in that movie, and just like they did in World War Z. Warar Z was a movie about vaccines. I don't know, hear fucking nothing. It was bullshit propping.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, you're right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The whole thing is, oh, we can make the vaccine now, Oh go fuck yourself, like.
Speaker 2: He worked for a think tank.
Speaker 1: Ah. And that's why people believe in it. I swear to god. It's because of fucking movies. It's not because of anything else. Believe it because of science. They think. They believe in it because of politics or whatever. They believe in it because of movies. Like if you because you'll say some ship and they'll be like, oh, like that movie. You're like, well, no, like reality, but like I guess if that's your only reference, sure, like that movie.
Speaker 3: The new The Will Smith I Am legend is a It's about vaccines team? Was it because they had a vaccine too? Yeah, they had a vaccine to cure cancer. That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, considered predictive programming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's a tiny bit. Maybe a little bit.
Speaker 4: Like anybody who studies the origins of vaccines and still believes they work is a fucking moron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't. That's the exactly that's it.
Speaker 1: I made some kind of It was like eighty sources deep right, and it was like judicial hearings and like the Pfizer like or modern or whatever, you know, like lawsuits and like, you know, things that are on record in the fucking legal legislative bodies and all of this shit, everything perfectly high level sourced, and still motherfuckers would look through and be like, yeah, but I still like vaccines. So I'm like, you guys are retarded, Like you're retarded. You can't look through everything I just put together for you and come out and say you like vaccine. You can't. All you can say is I'm too scared not to take them for some reason, even though I have seen very clearly that it has been outlined and proven that they are murderous and destroy you and have no benefit.
Speaker 2: They're safe in the herd.
Speaker 1: Good god.
Speaker 3: That But that the it's the it's the belief of you know what I'm saying, the belief of now, regardless of whatever else it does. See, that's a that's secondary. And we'll live with that, you know, we'll live with that debilitating paralysis that I get from a particularly jab I take as opposed to having the sniffles for three or four days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, garbage, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a good trade off. So I mean, I mean that's that's the way folks look at it that way. I haven't done anything different. I wouldn't have done anything differently. You know, they can't even actually they can't even market the damn COVID vaccine anymore like this, there's no marketability for it, like because it's didn't you ship it's like at all? Yeah, I mean it's it's you know, at one point in time, but you had radio commercials, they were putting it on TV. Yeah. Now they're just like they're just like, man, don't don't even speak of it, okay, and if we do, just keep it real low. I mean you gotta think was it the the newest director of the well the because I guess r f K is over the CDC, now, right, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, Okay, so I'm assuming that that chick's still over the c d C. That was our Racheal will Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, rachel she she bowed out, she bowed out. Let me get her up here ahead of.
Speaker 2: CDC right now?
Speaker 3: Uh, Susanne, Oh, this is somebody else, Okay.
Speaker 1: I found out this week and international CDC like ever talking about.
Speaker 2: They were Okay, so I guess COVID number numbers from for the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Are they this purpose to make it confusing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because where Shell Rochelle had stepped down, and then they got the chick who was our state CDC person uh as far as in North Carolina. I can't remember her name right off here because she did a couple of Q and a's and then she went ghost like she was like, Okay, this ain't going well. So I'm just not gonna say that and I'm gonna ride this thing out to the end of Biden's term, and you know we're gonna go from there.
Speaker 2: Disappeared so Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's a U. It is Suzanne Minari is yeah, acting acting directly like the Virginia twenty third.
Speaker 2: Who that Early life check on her Corey Yeah, uh, this is her right here. She's got face for radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who she is.
Speaker 3: I mean, she probably was in some type of pharmaceutical before.
Speaker 2: She'll get you. She looks like she's up to no good.
Speaker 3: She was okay, hey, hey, hey, hey, we got to like this. Hey. She focused on the ethical use of artificial intelligence. That's what I'm having. Now.
Speaker 4: That's sick. I'm so sick of fucking AI. AI is so stupid. It's unfrecking believable. Like it's good for But if.
Speaker 2: You use it, Lindsey, do you use it for anything?
Speaker 1: I do use it for something. So if it's something I already know and understand, and I want to just gather some good resources so that I can grab some quotes or grab some things for something I'm writing or whatever, I'll have it, like put me together a list, you know. So if I don't know much about it. I don't trust it only because I don't fucking know what it's giving to me, right, But if I'm already yeah, so I look at it as a helpful tool for things that yeah, like you already know, understand and can do, but you just want to get them them a little bit faster.
Speaker 4: So this week I use This week I use AI actually make a to come up with a grant letter for a friend of mine who's seeking a grant. And then and I got a good template and then going and clicking through various websites. All a I did was it fucking sucked the template out of the first website that popped up on the list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all it does.
Speaker 4: Didn't do shit. It was fucking so stupid. I got to click the button, my guy, damn self.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So it's retarded. It's fucking stupid. Anybody who trusts AI to come to fucking like real conclusions is completely stupid.
Speaker 1: I also use it, as you know, so I do a show on Gnostic TV that's my more of my spiritual content, and so I have, you know, like I do tabs on my normal show to remind me what to talk about. Basically, it's like my outline. It is like my organizer on that show. It doesn't really work that way. So I just have images so that it accused me like, oh yeah, now I'm talking about this next. I'm talking about this next. So I have it make those images too, which I used to just search and try to find an image that seemed to me to fit what I was talking about. Now I can just have it pop out shit, and it's super convenient.
Speaker 4: So Apple has AI built into the new operating system. And it's stupid. Also, it's got image generator and I go in and I'm like, give me a picture of Lee Harvey Oswall blah blah blah blah blah, and it gives me some generic guy doing like with some generic shit in the background. It is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty bad. It's fucking great for the things that it's great for, and that it's like it's.
Speaker 2: Not what do people use it for? Like, what are the things that's great for? Like I know Midnight Mike says that he because he works in computer security, that he uses it sometimes to like given suggestions on codes and yeah, right, write me a compute, you know, certain whatever Python code for for for this particular thing, and it'll it will write something and then he'll use that and say like, oh, I like I like most most of it, but I'll change a little of this or that. So it's kind of kickstarts as stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's helpful for things you're already again like good at or no. I also, you know, I had a question. If you have a really really detailed question, it's excellent at answering it, which humans aren't. Actually you'll ask a really detailed question, they'll answer like one tenth of it, or they'll just answer something you didn't even ask, so it's really good. Like, for example, I was like, hey, is this animal? Was it actually extinct? Because they're saying that they rediscovered in and that it's not extinct now, and you know, or was it just endangered or was it a specific breed or blah blah blah, And it was like, oh, yeah, it's actually this specific breed and it's in this specific area and it was just caught to be extinct in that. So you just feel like it can clarify some shit too, which is helpful because if you're searching for that, and you have to read through like ten articles to find out like, oh it was just in this area, was just this breath that sucks. But if a I can answer that in ten.
Speaker 2: Seconds, that's great. So mostly research, but you don't have it set up to like to say, book me, I'm going to Nashville in two weeks. Book my trip to Nashville.
Speaker 1: For No, I just don't trust it. I I also, though, don't trust because I know what it's doing is what Corey said. It's pulling from the top most cited or sourced or linked to things, and it's mashing it together for you. And so I don't like to travel in ways that most people do. So if I wanted to travel in a very touristic way, I would trust it to do that. But since I know I don't, I probably wouldn't.
Speaker 2: What about for translation, like real time translation? Is it any good for that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Probably my browser just does that for me.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I mean like if you, I mean, like if you had it on yourself and you wanted to like talk into it, and I.
Speaker 1: Know they have that, I don't know if AI's doing it. I'm like ten years ago, I had an app on my phone that I could point visually at like a poster on a wall, and it would translate it into English. I would see it in English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard heard about it. Is that Google Translate? I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember because now I don't have it. And I was like, what the fuck was that? That seems like it was a time travel shit, like no one seemed to know it existed. No, you have to pay for things.
Speaker 2: Like suggestions in the chat about where to uh oh.
Speaker 1: This is true too relevant medical journal. So if you're like, hey, I'd like to hear the research, summarize the research, or summarize the sources, right, or give me an annotated bibliography of the summer the research done on this topic, it's really good at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and any suggestions on a translation app that isn't Google.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh so uh yes, I am. I am banished of rock Fin Now.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I got kicked off. It makes sense to me though, And I don't care because like, they don't have ads, so their revenue is one hundred percent based on people selling things via their platform and I don't. I don't really have premium content there. I don't do anything that would make the money. It makes sense to me. If I were a business, I wouldn't want me there either. I don't think it's a censorship thing. They weren't like oh Lindsay after this many years of letting her say anything.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a paid subscriber thing.
Speaker 4: I think after we've seen Rock Finn and Odyssey, the idea of a crypto based media website is just not going to ever work.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe not ever, but not now. Right now, it's it's not working. Well mate, Wait, what about Noster?
Speaker 4: Nobody uses Noster except bitcoin nerds.
Speaker 2: I don't know that is well. I actually got a coin based I.
Speaker 4: Communicated with Jack Dorsey there and Jack Dorsey he responded to me once, so that was interesting. But no, that's a that's a for bitcoin nerds. It's a pain in the ass to use, and it's not user friendly. And here's the deal. People don't give a fuck. They want money. They don't care about crypto. They want money. Yeah, right, and so that's all there is to it. Your crypto is gonna end up being turned into money at some point, so that's all people care about in the short term. When you're if you're trying to make money, like on any of these platforms. Why would you want to get paid in crypto that's going to go up or potentially down in value. Right, If it's going to go up in value, you don't want to sell it because it's going to go up. And if it's going to go down, then odds are you're gonna get call hold in the bag. And so like there's just no winning outcome for here's the deal. I hate to admit this because Tether is a fucking ponzi And I promise you there's a fractional system. They don't have fucking two hundred billion dollars in a vault somewhere. I guarantee you that. But if you want to transact in crypto, Tether is the way to go. It's linked to the dollars, it's value to the dollar, there's no math has to be done, and it's it can be done from your same app as your you know, on your phone. So it's the idea of using like a regular crypto other than Tether for transactions is kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: They're using USDT to pay us on rock.
Speaker 1: Fin Yeah, the last few payments I was that. I but I'll say this, no one else ever paid me to do jack shit, and they paid me a lot of money. This is the best thing that ever happened as far as podcasting and creating content for me personally, and so you know, and that dropped off because the Ray token crashed too, which was like, well do of course it's going to like nobody who use it. It's not usable.
Speaker 4: A lot of people got stuck hold in the bag. I'm sure once they switched, everyone got fucked who was holding it?
Speaker 2: They did that price got it.
Speaker 4: So here's the problem with Ray. It started off and that thing launched it like seven bucks or something like that. By the time we got in, we were getting like four dollars per Ray, and we made a lot of money the first two or three months, and then it fell to like a buck fifty or something like that and kind of stayed there. And then they did their stupid fucking having. Okay, they did a They thought that doing a having would reduce supply at increase value. And these idiots, so if you have a coin that's on ethereum, you don't have to do any having or none of that complicated bullshit, which is exactly what they did. They came up with a system to limit the number of coins and involve a sort of sort of having like Bitcoin does. But it was unnecessary. You didn't have to do it. Bitcoin does it because it's necessary, right, it's part of the algorithm. But they created a kind of fake Bitcoin like system which was completely fucking retarded. They never should have done it. It was the worst decision they made that tanked the price, and the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Worst decision they made was to raise the price from ten dollars to fifteen.
Speaker 4: Dollars or from all that was bad to yeah, fifty.
Speaker 2: Dollars that I can pinpoint that from that point there in the next three months over the court they did it in like I think it was like the first of December twenty twenty two, one two three. The next three months after that, everything was down ninety percent for me, ninety percent. Yeah, it just evaporated.
Speaker 4: It just goes to stress Hill as better as sell twice as many Hamburgers as half the price, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It was a catastrophe. It never recovered. It stayed there forever from that point forward, So you know it's they never you know, I'm still on there for as long as I'm on there, but like they never.
Speaker 1: If you're not doing it.
Speaker 2: Never took They never took any of my shows off. I'll say that, never sponsored.
Speaker 1: Me, never, including like Holocaust stuff.
Speaker 2: And I got it a couple of times going for you know, when they when they did that with the pricing, it was right when things were starting to get good. I was like, and I was having like, you know, six months of it being I was like, finally there's a place where you can like go and actually get compensated, you know, like trying to get rich here. But hell, I gotta pay my bills. So that was it, and then it fell off and me and he was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 4: The biggest problem with crypto is, and I've said this before, crypto has an identity issue. It doesn't know what it wants to be anymore. Once upon a time, all cryptos had their own blockchain that went away, right for the most part, people have come up with some new stuff. Salona is incredible mechanism how it works. But Ethereum fucking killed crypto. I mean, Ethereum opened the gate to every scam in the world, and then Salona magnified it by one hundred. So that's why you have, you know, a million cryptos and all of them suck except for Bitcoin because they don't do shit. They literally do nothing. They transmit value, yes, but that value is fleeting, whereas bitcoin people complaining about a bitcoin crash that are so stupid, like bitcoin is going down even further. I predict fifty six thousand dollars bitcoin. This follows previous patterns, nothing more. People are looking at all kinds of excuses on bitcoin and why and sucks and all this stuff, and Trump gets an office in Bitcoin crash and whatever. These things have nothing to do micro has nothing to do with the macro.
Speaker 2: I'll be a buyer at fifty six for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely going to go. It's going further. I mean it went from had first couple drops form ninety percent than eighty seventy. Then it dropped about fifty. I think we're looking at a forty percent drop, which would put us right about fifty six to fifty eight thousand. But that's just a rough estimate. And make it go sixty five and that'd be fine. But it's definitely going to happen. And I think everything every time bitcoin goes up and then comes down, everything else goes down with it because everything else didn't go up with bitcoin? What is the theory, Matt, like two grand something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't pay attention to shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only did because our retirement. You would the ray would get converted. I would convert it to ethereum, right, and then do whatever with it.
Speaker 1: I didn't pay attention though. I was just like, yes, whatever, whatever the exchanges, I would rather have period. Yes.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean one of the one of the issues that we have and that companies and stuff have, is that they have any infinite financial growth mindset, so they think that they'll be able to make record profits and to infinity, which is not sustainable. I bet you was just fucking run out of money, like people just run out like there is this doesn't go into to infinity like this. That's got to be a cut off point, and so nobody's happy with the cutoff point. You know, if you made thirty million dollars last year and then you made thirty million dollars this year, you're like, well, shit, man, we ain't do no good. It's like, well, you still made thirty million, I mean, is that not good? No, we're supposed to make thirty five forty million. Okay, let's say the next shuar you make forty million, we need to make fifty million like this, Like, you can't go into infinity with this number. Hey, people just gonna run out of money like this. Just it so, but that's that's what all corporations have in their mind, corporations and companies. So that's why you see, you know, go from ten, Okay, we're gonna raise it to fifteen. Now all of a sudden, like you said, all these shit drops out because people are like, shit, I can't, I ain't paying that, and so they leave you. And so you could have kept them at ten dollars. You raise it up to fifteen. Now you don't have ten, and that now you're losing around the board. So and then now you're tecking out content creators, kicking them off the platform. So I mean, it's it's just another fleet and dying platform from what I'm seeing. Let's just see it, except you know.
Speaker 1: It will probably always be an MMA event platform because that's what it started as and that still makes money for them, right, and it's not high cost to hold those events. And if you're making money off it, then keep going but you know, they expanded into what comedy and then they expanded into conspiracy and those turned out to not be profitable for them. And I totally understand why because people are used to getting things for free and I didn't hold like events and I didn't have, you know, a bunch of premium content I did for a little while. If I would have kept doing that, apparently they might have kept me on there. That was what they said, right.
Speaker 2: I stopped after I stopped with like doing additional content specifically for rock Finn, after it dropped off by ninety percent, because I was like, why fucking bother?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I think, I mean, Charlie, more people people depend on these platforms way too much. More. People need to revert back to featuring their all their content on their websites. And had guiding people to go to their website to look for their stuff.
Speaker 1: I have poor stories about it that I won't even begin to go into, but yes, that would be ideal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is Odyssey still crypto? I don't know, but I just found out I can stream there, So we're streaming there right now. Because because rock Fins out of the questions, I was like, well, we got to stream somewhere. So we're on rumble X and Odyssey, yeah, and I don't know. They're like, you have one hundred and twenty five things, and I'm like, to what are they? Like, are they money? Can I have them?
Speaker 2: Have them?
Speaker 1: Or can they go into my wallet? They're like, no, you can buy subscriptions to other things and them, I'm like, oh, I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: So does this really fun thing or used to? I guess I don't know if it's still doing it to my videos, which is when I upload them and I put them there for people to watch. If you watch it on the first day, there's there's no sound always, and then on day two the sound kicks in weird. So so I was like, I emailed their support. I was like, what the fuck. And they're like, oh, you have to make sure it's a certain format, different format, and then then that'll work. And I was like, fine, So I have my guys do it in a different format. I put it up there, I check the comments next day. Of course, no fucking sound.
Speaker 1: God damn it. It drives me crazy because people think that it's us somehow, like being stupid or not knowing or whatever, and it's like, no, dude, most of this shit we actually can't control. And if the fucking NSA or whatever the fuck doesn't like you, it seems like you just don't get to have an easy time of anything. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, watch Macroaggressions on Odyssey and you didn't get the sound. I'm sorry, but I don't know what the fuck to do. I don't know why it magically turns on on day two. It's not me doing it, I assure you.
Speaker 1: I don't even like to talk about the shit that I say anymore because motherfuckers don't believe me and they think I'm an idiot, and then they start telling me the stupidest shit that I'm like, yeah, I knew that when I was twelve, dude, I know how to fucking do this shit. It's that there's things happening outside of my control and they're like, that's not possible, and I'm like, I know, and it happens anyway.
Speaker 2: So like, I am in a position where I am dumb enough about the technology stuff that it could totally be my fault, but it's not. It's that, yeah, exactly, it's on their side. So I don't know what to do, so we're recording it in a different format and uploading it. And if it still takes two days for people to hear and then you magically can hear for some unknown reason, I apologize. I'm sorry. That's got to be super fucking annoying, but it's not me doing it.
Speaker 1: And it'd be great to go to any podcast app that uses RSS feeds get our content that way. That's fantastic, unless you're me, and then they'll fuck you and they'll say that you I don't have any new shows. I just had another person contact me and go, oh my god, why did you stop making shit? I said, I did it.
Speaker 2: Who are you at liberty to say who you use? Or is that too much of a bad who?
Speaker 1: I used to host my yeah audio for my RSS feed right now. I finally went to Spreaker at some point because people are like, oh, you can get money. I was like, oh I didn't. So I'm on Speaker for a while now. But this, again is something that shouldn't even be possible, and people are like, no, it can't happen, and I'm like, well, it fucking did happen. It fucking happened to twenty thousand listens an episode that's not even that fucking high and the giant world of podcasting. But now it has never recovered, ever, ever, because all those people genuinely believe I just stopped making things.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with them. That's the problem with taking even a day off, taking one show off. If you break your schedule once, because I remember as a podcast listener at work, I would fucking be scrolling through my routines, So find something else, and there's a good chance that it's going to take a long time for them to come back. So you can't miss one, not fucking one.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I didn't miss one. My RSS feed somehow fucked out. All those people just never got the new shows, so that anybody who got found my show after that gets new shows, which doesn't make sense. If there was something wrong with the RSS feed, it should have never worked for anyone.
Speaker 4: I know it happen.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I know what you did. I know what happened. You didn't leave a forwarding, you didn't leave an RSS forward er.
Speaker 1: Yes I did did, Yes I did. And I've switched hosts like sixteen times in my life, and so I know exactly how to do it. And it works, and it's never happened before. It didn't even happen while I was switching hosts. It just happened, and it just doesn't refresh. For people, they have to delete my show from their podcast app entirely, no matter which app it is, and then they have to find it again, which is hard to do because if you search for Rogue Ways, it almost never comes up. You have to scroll for fucking ever. You have to put it in quotation works, and it's still on like page fourteen of search results. There's no other shows called Rogue Ways or even Rogue for that matter, should be number one, and it's not. And then if they find it and add it back again, then my shows will show up again. But who does that. Who's like, well, there's no new shows, let me delete this, find it and add it again, like it's not a thing that happened. So I lost all my podcast listeners and I'm now on just like random platforms for videos. So assassinated, digital assassination.
Speaker 2: Thang, Yeah, anything in particular that you think got you on somebody's radar.
Speaker 1: No, it's been like this for me for years, and nobody again really please me, because they're like you're not big enough, and the things you talk about are the same as other people. I'm like, I don't know, dude, I have digital fucking demons that somehow fuck. Every time something like this happens, professionals in this area, whatever area is site hosting like RSS feed, like whatever the fuck coding, they'll come look at the problem I've had, and they'll say that's not possible. Every time, and I'm like, I should just like record everyone saying this so I can put together the real of professionals telling me what happened to me isn't possible. And people are like why, I'm like, you tell me, dude, you call me an agent of the Pope. I think this is pretty clear that I'm not.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'd put a spell on you. Probably, Maybe that's what it is. He put the hex on you.
Speaker 3: This, This is what they do to agents of the Pope to make it seem like you just like everybody else. Yes, this is the cover up, cover up, the cover up to the cover up. That's what it is, so really legit.
Speaker 4: So it might be something. When you mentioned the NSA recently, I guess Trump lifted the ban on use of pegas the software.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: You know some better than I do to each other?
Speaker 2: Back door software? I don't know. It's isn't Israeli software?
Speaker 4: It is, Yeah, it's it came out of the promise. That system was born.
Speaker 2: From, like an evolution of promised software.
Speaker 4: Right, yep.
Speaker 1: They're allowed to use it now and they weren't before.
Speaker 4: I guess so, which doesn't make any sense. Like Biden, why with Biden put a band on it? Biden? What a fucking scumbag that guy was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's horrible, dirty, but ban it? What are you going to do? Band Israel? You guys can't do that, and they're gonna go okay, So we're not doing it anyway, Like, come on, we're.
Speaker 4: In a position, we're like, we're risking our peace with Russia because of fucking Yemen, and then god damn israelis it's become. It's just it just got really complicated. So if we would stop sucking Israel's dick.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: We're addicted to it.
Speaker 4: They took over our country when they killed Kennedy. I mean that's the bottom line.
Speaker 3: Socks too good, too good. It's it's like, man, you heard it before. It's like, Man, I mean i'd leave him, but he puts me right through the mattress, so I can't. Israel puts us right through the mattress. So it's like, man blows our whole back out. It's like, dude, I can't leave. Man, It's all good. You know what I'm saying. I told you I'm discouraged. I'm just saying, Man, it's just I mean, it's but we just just keep stepping right off the cliff and like new more I look at stuff. Man, Unification is is like just something that is not only a long shot, but it's not even a possibility. And and once it is is because we've all been connected together via a high mind, that would be it. Yeah, and at that point in time, it's over anyway. You know what I'm saying, Uh, that's the only way. And you know that's that's what I always thought about. Like it's just a question that's never really answered. You know, as far as biblical if you die and you go to heaven in order for this to work, you you can't have any free wheel.
Speaker 1: You can't unless there's reincarnation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm just saying, like if we go if we go off you know or are non bob. Oh yeah, you go to heaven and then't do what like you can't have free wheel? Yeah wait, because free free free wheel is what call was a rebellion if I'm correct, within the by the devil, because obviously some of the angels had free will and it didn't work out. So in order for this to work out, the free wheel's got to be stripped.
Speaker 2: It's an accomplish.
Speaker 3: I don't know if anybody ever thought about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so yeah when people when I see people type on their oh man, if we just got together and went against it, I said, but my god, man, if you got one hundred people in the room, you know what I'm saying from various parts of the United.
Speaker 3: States, Man, at least seventy five of them gonna be insane.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That ain't gonna be talking some crazy shit. You're gonna have somebody's mom and they're talking about I got I got three trans daughters and all kinds of shit. I mean, like he gonna have some damn eighteen year old girl saying man, I done already killed five babies, like you just gonna have wild shit in there.
Speaker 2: So you're a girl.
Speaker 1: I just saw like a Trump protest, the anti the pro Trump people were there having an anti protest, and this girl runs over and she's like, you're all just jealous. You can't eat my asshole. I'm like, why are these people like this? That's what they're like.
Speaker 4: One of the things that one of the things they reinstated funding for was like AIDS development research or some bullshit like does anyone have AIDS anymore?
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of out of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here's like like you can take They got pears you can take and it makes it undetectable, so you can.
Speaker 2: AIDS.
Speaker 3: That's HIV the man. They got commercials on it. They're like, hey, man, take these peels and then you know your HIV being undetectable, so you can go have six with other dudes. That's what it was pretty much saying, because.
Speaker 2: Like guys movie theater holding hands and cutting the whole out of the bottom of the popcorn.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's like a script someone wrote or they're just like rubbing our face in it or something, because they're like, we had the MRK I think it was Murk had to come out and admit that they knew that the HPV injections were giving cancer. So I don't remember exactly what happened. It was a couple of weeks ago. We talked about it here then, and then like the next day they came out with their new HPV injection. I mean it was like too well timed. I was like, how did you do this? And now it's like, oh, well, what was it called? The HTV Gardessil. They're like Gardisle nine. I was like, oh, did we have all nine of them? Or was it just one to nine? I'm not sure because they love nine to eleven, right, they love nineteen, and they love every version of like nine and one, So they got to like Gardisle one to Gardisil nine and now and they have all these people who are like, oh, I don't need it because I'm in a monogamous relationship, and it's like you could still die, and they're like, oh no, I guess I should get it. Then, Dear God, everyone to get injected with this shit.
Speaker 3: It makes sense to me, But I just couldn't believe that they were tailab it Like this was on Lie ABC. You know what I'm saying. I'm watching a basketball game and it pops up and It's like, hey, take these peels and then your HIV won't be detatable. Doing you have all the damn raw six you want to have. I'm like, hold on a second, now.
Speaker 2: I don't think your demographic is watching basketball. That's not accidental. You schedule that ship in there, So based on demographics, are you you targeting the that that massive gay audience that watches the NBA advertise on fucking House Hunters International or something like that, where yeah, there, you're good, that's a good sexuals watching it. I watched that show all the time. I'm not homosexual, bat, but it seems like something that they would be really into, so way more so than Basketbayeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Home the Cores. HGTV. Yeah, hg TV seems more your channel than dropping not not in the middle of a basketball game. But I guess they're trying to tell us something because it figured some brothers of watching and the brothers like to be undercover, undercover, you know what I'm saying? Yeah, brother, yeah on the download is what they call it. Brothers like to be on the down line, Like that isn't the.
Speaker 1: Black at least gay community of all?
Speaker 3: Wait, I don't know, Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I just like, in like rap circle, you know, if you're like actually in the industry or whatever and it's in your rapper like, you're probably gay. But if you're outside of that, in black you're probably not gay.
Speaker 3: To be on download, Hey, man, you ain't seen the Yeah, it's in the episode of SBU. My man was out there having having sex with me and a nice tea confronting them. He's like, he's like, man, you're gay. He's like, no, man, I have relationships with women. It's sex with men. Said, that makes you gay.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty gay, dude.
Speaker 1: But it's weird. I live when I lived in Turkey and the Middle East. You are not gay unless you are taking it up the ass.
Speaker 3: You got to take it. Yeah, you got to take it.
Speaker 1: So if you're giving, if you're if you're fucking guys in the ass, not gay, being ass by guys gay, very clear and not with no irony. There's like, yeah, it's not gay. Okay. We don't have gay people here because we kill them after we fuck them in the ass, but we're not gay for doing that. Just be really clear here.
Speaker 2: Just glad I'm not in the Pakistani dating scene.
Speaker 3: That's a little that's a little.
Speaker 2: Like they all have those little boys, and the American troops are like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Who to do?
Speaker 2: Man, We're supposed to shoot this guy who just rape that kid. They're like, no, you're not supposed to shoot that guy who just raped that kid. We're in their culture and you let them do what they do. And it's like, but every instinct is telling me I should pull my gun out and blow that fucking guy's brands out. Yeah, and they can't.
Speaker 1: What is wrong?
Speaker 2: That's crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Some crazy ship. Yeah, they're like, no, that's not okay either because it's just you.
Speaker 2: Technically they shouldn't be there in the first place. But let me preface it by saying that. But once they were there, then they had to witness all this crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey man, how about how about the folks out there? They'ut they're vandalizing the Tesla Tesla dealerships. I'm like, uh, I'm like, of course these people don't have jobs like that. That is their job because they're being funded, Like activism has to be funded because otherwise you starved to death, you know what I'm saying, Like, nothing, nothing happens by accident. So, but people are people are appaulling it. God, I've seen so many videos of people saying that they want Elon Musk to go bankrupt, which I don't think there's any chance in hell that he does, because he's way more intelligent than these dumb asses who think that that he's been banking on his fucking Tesla cars to maintain his life forever. I mean, come on now, I mean, but he's he's in the way bigger ship than that, you know what I'm saying. I mean, but he's trying to connect you to the fucking Internet. You know what I'm saying, He's trying to connect your mind to the Internet, like three, I mean, the humanoid robot space X. But he's he's, he's in the way bigger ship than them fucking ragging ass cars, all right. And what people don't understand, like, let's say Tesla does go under man that that would have been officially the death nail for electric cars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be it.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think you guys, see what you're doing here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so dumb.
Speaker 1: Well, but it's dumber to think that you're burning down a car that and that somehow it's hurting Republicans Like, no Republicans on these cars? Dude, how are you this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How slow you got to be? It's like, man, I went and I vandalized that Tesla and I burned a few down, and yeah, Republicans are feeling the pain. You're like, what, that's not how this works if you want to get it, Republicans not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It proves though that they never think anything through and they literally just respond to programming and forget one hundred percent of reality other than whatever is being programmed right now, because they have no When you say that, because them, they're like the it's Republicans, You guys are.
Speaker 2: Symbolizes.
Speaker 3: You do understand that Tesla's are a rich man's car, right, God too, that's who gets some like broke niggas ain't getting no Tesla's. I mean, this is all he is to do it? Yeah, they I mean they ain't even they ain't even in the market. The reason the reason that Tesla became popular because people with a whole lot of cash could say, look what I got. That's it. You don't have this.
Speaker 1: I've got to see my handles until I touched them or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I mean It's the same thing when folks get the Ferraris and Lamborghinias and all that ship they don't even drive up the fuckers. It's just, hey, look what I got. That's it, man. So there's people out there that help you spend your money, you know what I'm saying, that help you blow every every bit of it. Half the ship you don't even use. It's just the fuck you piece. Fuck you, I guy, you don't. But I mean he has been the the top sailer, the top of the electric car market because it was something that was prestigious. And I know they're talking about the Chinese brands. I may give a fuck about No damn Chinese EV's okay. I mean, how many folks have you have you heard talk about a Chinese EV?
Speaker 2: Well not not here they're not, but in China they're a big deal.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well in China, the's.
Speaker 2: I think or what's what's the name of the company.
Speaker 3: That's like it's like a Qi something. I've seen a couple of them.
Speaker 2: But they sell a bunch of cars. I'll find out.
Speaker 3: What what was it? They were like, Oh man, this they got this one for only twenty five thousand dollars. I said, how much is it in yend man? How many yen do you have to have? Don't tell me how much is in American dollars. They ain't paying the fuckers out there in America dollars. I want people to understand that. I guess. I guess people think that in China, folks are getting paid in US D. Nah, that's what they assume, because they keep telling me how much it is US D. I'm like, but they ain't getting paid in that. How you How do you think that the companies are sending their uh, their ship all the way over to China to get made for them to ship it back over here, and it's cheaper because they ain't paying them ship there what we want. Yeah, I mean that's hell. But but when was it the red app when people start going on that, when TikTok was going to be banned for a little bit. Oh man, but folks, just oh man, China is such a great place, man. They really take care of their people. Oh look at the innovation. I'm like, oh, dear god man, I mean, was it that easy?
Speaker 1: How stupid do you have to be?
Speaker 4: I wish somebody, I mean I wish somebody could create a gateway for US podcasters to get on Chinese platforms. Every podcast over there, the vast majority of them are for pay. Everyone pays for podcasts. If we could get it, we could break into the Chinese market. We could make a fucking million dollars.
Speaker 2: By d is the name of the car manufacturing company, and their cars are surprisingly good, but we don't kid them electric.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we'll just get a big of rice every month if we get our podcast out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they they were they kicked They kick our ship off of they have five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get I get kicked off of TikTok a lot. So clearly China doesn't like me either.
Speaker 4: So they have a podcast listening base that's like twice as many people as our country, and they all pay. That's a lot of money in the Chinese podcast world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, translated into Chinese, we do day zero and Chinese? Yes, how would we promote its.
Speaker 1: Real time promoted? Swear to god, we love the CCP American.
Speaker 3: Is that is that what you're gonna start? You're gonna start every show off with uh CCP is immaculate. We love c This.
Speaker 2: After I get back from Hong Kong.
Speaker 1: Please, Yes, we don't know what happened to break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break right into it. Yeah, but I mean, hey, it it didn't take that much.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Folks. Folks looked at Red Note for five minutes and they were like, oh man, you know, uh, the men came in. Was that woman was talking about? Yeah, the men were asking me you know how it was over there, and they were so nice they didn't want anything from me.
Speaker 2: I was like, where is this?
Speaker 3: Are you sure that? Yeah? Yeah, when when she was on Red Note said that some of the men were DM DM and her from from China. Oh, they were so nice that they didn't ask for anything a booty pick or that. I was just like, I'm like, do you even know that you were talking to an actual person?
Speaker 1: And also a lot of people in other countries do just want to talk to you because they want to practice their English because they know they won't get it right unless they practice it actually shooking person, so like that is like cash to them your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I mean it's just I don't know, we're just so we're so susceptible to to whatever propaganda is put in front of us, Like it's just easy, Like it's just easy wins, Like we're an easy win. We just are the uns. Fuck man, we a easy win. Man. It's just so whatever we throw out there. It's kind of like when they were talking about I see all the platforms that all they're taking away Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid, but they just they send in more funds than that shit, but everybody thinks they are. I had a woman come into work and she looked right at me and it's like, yeah, I need to know how much is this is gonna cost? Give me a quote, because you know, shortly I won't have any Social Security. Say I'm like, I didn't say nothing. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It might be true, it's probably worth not banking on it, but like, yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, no, no, she's not she's old, like she's still getting it. Like I know, like millennials, like we're fucked. Okay, if you're a millennial, don't worry about it, all right, you just need to try.
Speaker 2: To make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first generation is this is not gonna that's not gonna get it, Like it just ain't gonna be there because it can't be there.
Speaker 2: It's a punt.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, And the only the only way for this to work long term for the next hundred years is just for them to take every single bit of money that you you make to try to make up the deficit to try to get back into black I mean that's what it would take.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump now is trying to waive taxes for everyone under one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: I'll believe that when I see it.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, what he did this time around was our standard deduction is thirty thousand right now, so if you only make forty grand in a year, you only pay a tax on ten grand. So for the average person who makes under fifty grand a year, this year is the best tax year for them. Ever, so it's it's not much of a leap. All he has to do is increase the standard deduction. He can make the standard deduction one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: That's it that simple. No laws have to be passed or nothing.
Speaker 1: It just kind of sucks. Then for the people who like make one hundred and fifty one thousand, well.
Speaker 4: They'd have to be tax on a dollar. I think there'll probably be some weird rule there. The same thing. He can wave capital games from crypto up to a certain point, like if you made it under five hundred thousand in a year on crypto or something under one hundred grand or something like that, come up with something like that. So I think he's looking to do it, which causes me great angst because this cocksucker is still fucking doing everything for Israel while he's doing good ship here at home. So it's like, fuck, it's a dichotomy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Like I said, there there is no There is no superheroes a villains here.
Speaker 4: I like everything. I like everything he's doing except for the jew Ship, and I just can't tell which stuff isn't the Jew sh It.
Speaker 1: Did you see this? This is fun? So I was wondering. I was like, is this a poison attack?
Speaker 2: I mean they just showed a massive flaw into security.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was saying too. How is this woman able to just walk up and hit him in the face with a fucking giant, fuzzy, weird ass microphone could have why microphone look like it lives in Russia?
Speaker 2: Probably was the Russians. It's probably was the Iranians.
Speaker 3: I like his.
Speaker 1: Response, though, he just goes looks at her and raises his eyebrows.
Speaker 4: And it's like, so, how is Trump gonna say he's like against warring people dying and then go blow a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: Up because he's a he's a psychopathic politician.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you can be until it's time for me to blow somebody up. All right, but I'm against y'all doing that because you know, we having to send money over there for y'all to do that. But I need to blow these people up. Okay.
Speaker 4: Does anybody know what's up with Ukraine? Is there a deal in place or what? I hain't heard shit in like a week.
Speaker 3: There was there was. They were supposed to try to get together on the seafire. The issues I don't know. I don't know about I don't know about the deal. Yeah, I don't know about the deal. But they were trying to get a seafire going so they could have talks.
Speaker 1: M and Russia's like, you're gonna have to give us some territory, and Trump was like, yeah, you're gonna have to give him some territory. I was like, Wow, that's actually the most reasonable thing I've heard this entire time.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is that Russia is not giving up their territory period. Yeah, it's a fucking pillar. They're not getting around it. That's a fucking fact. Any deal that has to take place is going to be involved with Russia keeping the territory. That's it, because they will not leave under any circumstances. Like on day one Putin said, this is Russian territory. Why would we give up Russian territory. So it's never gonna happen. So any deal has to incorporate that or go to war with Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and other good news too is that NATO was like no, they're not We're not making Ukraine PARDONNATO for sure, that's not happening. So I was like, well, that's also opposite to what you guys have been saying for many years, like we're gonna make you for sure, You're definitely gonna be a PARTONNATO. Now they're like, oh no, not even a little.
Speaker 4: So see, this is where I get sucked up, because there's an intimate relationship between the Jewish establishment, NATO, the UN who all these organizations, and so I don't see how kid, on one hand, like still suck Israel's dick and at the other hand, like gout all these finance sources which ultimately led back to the Jewish establishment, this very contradictory behavior.
Speaker 1: Maybe they have other establishments in mind, these are the old aestablishments they need to go.
Speaker 4: It seems as though I would have this is an assumption on my part, but all a lot of this money that got flowed to all these people ended up in the hands of Jewish organizations period. So if that funding is cut off and you don't have money going to benig Breath or fucking you know, a pak through USAID, then that's no good for Israel. So I don't understand how he can. I don't understand what's going on. Still, I'm still waiting for clarity. I have none.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, maybe it's not necessarily a monolithic Israel. Maybe it's more like two factions like Democrat Republican side. Yeah, but still both going from one to the other.
Speaker 4: But they're both links in a chain. They're both the way I see it, all these Jewish organizations and Israel are all links in a big chain that I call the Jewish establishment.
Speaker 2: So well, I agree it doesn't make sense to defund any of the Israeli leaning in goos or whatever the fuck they're you know, like institutions or whatever that where they're taking.
Speaker 4: This money, like Jewish Family Services, who was behind most of the immigration shit, Like I wouldn't be surprised if they don't put those filefuckers in jail, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So, because that's also how that's looking is they're actually trying to figure out who what NGOs supported illegal immigrants to come here.
Speaker 4: It looks like, see there haven't been any arrests of anybody yet, and everyone's expecting words the arrests coming, but like it takes time to build cases. You know, it could take six months or a year to build a case against Fauci realistically, And they're talking about throwing out his motherfucking pardon because of the autopen shit that's going on, which is wild auto pen, Like what the fuck is that anybody who ever signed anything with auto pen should have that document fucking null and void.
Speaker 1: It's like all my all my buying and selling of my homes I've ever done.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well thing if it's if you're doing it with your own name through docu sign, you know what I mean, it's quite another thing if you're doing it in the name of the President of the United States, who may or may not know the found what is going on.
Speaker 4: You're docu signing that the Heritage or the Heritage Foundation, I think is looking into this stuff. And I think they said that a number of uh, the auto pens were done while he was like provably out of the country golfing.
Speaker 2: Wow, And so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's like to see again, isn't this treason? Yeah, it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And as much as I do not and have never been like a Q person at all, well, the only there's a few things that people who are hardcore Q people have been able to like share with me that I am like that is really interesting. And one of them was his first administration. There was like twenty times I'm not going to get the numbers, right, but there was like twenty times more sealed indictments than we've ever seen before, right, And there was all this really weird shit with that, And I don't know is that going on now again? Like I don't know what you have to do to arrest a high level, really powerful person and uh, and I know sealed indictments are sealed sometimes maybe for national security. Sometimes maybe because you are trying to make deals with people or get them to give up someone else, or you know what I mean, Like you're not going to just out and say like, look, Hillary Clinton's arrested. You're like, we'll let you pretend like you never got arrested or high. I don't know right how all that shit works. So it's really interesting to me that that happened. It is. I don't know if that's happening again or if anything like that is uh going to be how it goes down. I just don't think everything is going to be like known by everyone basically, right, it's true, So who the fuck knows?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true, that's true. Yeah, I don't know. But as god, as a leader, you have to know when when you've lost and when it's over. So like Zelenski, like, yeah, like what the funk? At this point you just got to be just like, man, we but we fucking lost. This is it?
Speaker 2: More bullets?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And and I know, look, man, the other niggas in Europe at gonna do ship Okay, Britton and all the motherfucks they ain't been doing nothing, no way, been barely sending y'all cash just barely. Hey, by hell, the damn us got them covered. So I mean, at this point in time, like everybody involved, it needs to be like, Okay, we just need to we need to cut the ship the hell I mean.
Speaker 2: Erican Empire.
Speaker 4: You know something else I f're talking about this week is they're talking about a lot of these the PPP loans that they're going after people for. I didn't realize the scope of how many loans they gave. They gave out millions of loans, millions of loans to the two you go on. So I got an EIDL loan, which was an employee something. It was not PPP. I did apply for PPP, and this is the weird thing. I got rejected because I couldn't show income and I didn't have a business bank account. All of a sudden they called me and they're like, you got unrejected and you're now approved. And instead of by law they have to send them the money to a business bank account, they didn't. They send it to my personal bank account. And they knew it because when you put in the routing and stuff, the routing tells you what the deal is. So it's so fucked up. They ended up again on that one application, they attempted to give me fourteen thousand and a grant, not even alone a grant. But the second time they tried to give it to me, my bank rejected it. And then I spent three months trying to get somebody on the phone. Three months I couldn't get anyone on the phone to talk to me about it.
Speaker 2: Why did not your bank reject it? Do you know?
Speaker 4: Because it was not a business account. Oh, it should have been rejected the first time, but it wasn't. So there's so much error in the process. I don't see how they can collect from anybody unless you'd committed outright fraud. I had a real business and I had a real loan, and it was legit. I just said fuck it, because they forgave all the PPP loans. All the rich people who got PEPP loans got forgiven. But then they wanted all the broke people to pay, so I said fuck that, I'm not paying. So I didn't pay. So they'll probably knock on my door at some point in time asking where that money is at. But it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I mean when they do that, Yeah, that'd be a good flip for us to play.
Speaker 3: No the no. But I think the reason why a bunch of people got busted is because God, they this ship was too obvious what they did with their money. Fucking bought Lamborghinis and fucking all this other bullshit, bought them two houses. It's just like dig I mean, you could have just that st stashed it away somewhere and it had it reappa reappear like you know, ten years later or something. But no, they went out and bought bullshit, and so it was just like right out in front, I thought, you said you use this for your business. I see that. Oh the minute you got it, you bought a Lamborghini and you bought another house in Miami, and huh that's my work. Oh okay, I got you. Yeah, for my clients, right, you know what I'm saying. When when I pick up my clients, you know, that's what we go in, you know, to to lunch. That's like, uh right, this was supposed to be to uh to keep the you know, to keep the actual company going as far as your employees paid.
Speaker 2: That was the whole Lamborghini Lamborghini dealership. Every other month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was the that was the whole premise of it, you know, and uh that that within itself was a mistake, Like that whole.
Speaker 2: Idea of taking money from if it's free from the government, there's some fucking string attached. At some point, we're gonna figure it out. I don't want anything to do with them. Keep your we got money and just leave me the whole loan. That's all I want.
Speaker 3: If we got If we got all these people out here and they're applying for these loans, it's obvious that you're gonna have at least ninety percent of it be fraudulent when you just open it up at least ninety and then come to find out they were sending unemployment, especially like in California, they were sending unemployment to them, some Nigerians over in Africa, and I I was like, I.
Speaker 4: Was like, see all this, all this stuff that they've been telling us. If you ask me, this is one hundred percent jury nullification for any I r S cases I don't even commit. I don't care if you were committing fraud. They're trying to get your money to send it to some goddamn training in Guatemala. No, like the the way that Trump went about dumping all this information is pure jury nullification. There's no way a jury can go after you. And all you got to do is be like, this is fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud. I'm not paying, and I don't see how you can get convicted. Period might be optimistic, but still.
Speaker 2: Well have you. But the problem is you get a dumb jury.
Speaker 4: Well, if you get the dumb jury, then you complete the I'm not paying because it's Trump, and they'll all agree with you.
Speaker 1: Most trees are gonna be dumb jeries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true, as long as you go something opposite. It's crazy. Is that everything that they were putting in in this uh, in this new bill was stuff that you know, the Democrats wanted, you know, you know, shrink government all this stuff, and they were like, well Trump did it, so we definitely don't want it. Now I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't got all the stuff that he eliminated. Still the bilks will contain funding for all the things that he eliminated, So how the fuck does that money work? He eliminated all the USA money was still on the bill, but he eliminated it, So what the fuck? Where's that money go to the state department.
Speaker 3: Okay, so somebody was trying to explain how this works. They were saying that the money still technically goes there, but seeing how you cut so much, then that money goes back into the treasury if I'm correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think you're like with government. I would work for a government organization once, and if you don't spend all of the money, you don't get that automatically put into your budget the next year, and whatever you didn't spend goes back or whatever. So we would like buy ridiculous things and do ridiculous things to just to spend the budget so that we got the same the next year.
Speaker 4: Oh. I got told a story about that at the Sheriff's office when I worked at the Sheriff's office. How the guy was my training officer, worked in the bike unit, and they went to him and they said, you got a week to spend one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. Yeah, they bought espresso, espresso machines, they bought TVs, they bought bikes, of course, but they bought a whole bunch of shit. They didn't need just to spend the money.
Speaker 1: We bought like forty inner city first generation mostly black Samoen and Native American Tacoma kids up to Mount Rainier to go camping for four days to spend like because we bought like all new sleeping bags and all new tents and all this stuff. And they were like, what the fuck is the forest? They were like, you so white people, you just come out here and just sit like what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing?
Speaker 1: It was so hilarious. I was like, this is the best fucking moment of my life. It.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens in the in the private sector too. With so technically we're a franchise of GM, the place I worked for, and so you meet certain quotas pays all this stuff. They send you money, but the money only lasts for a quarter or six months or a year, and so you need to spend it as opposed to it was like, okay, I didn't spend that. I just put it in my bank account. That's not quite like that, Like if you don't spend it, then it's gone. So I know a lot of times we end up just putting it towards marketing. But I know it was one year I think we got me me and the other manager got iPads and two managers in the back got iPhones. Like it just is like, man, we got we got five thousand dollars we need to spend It's like, okay, well what can we get that technically looks like it would be something for the business, and so you just go spend it on it. So it happens in the private sector too, as far as that goes, especially when you're win the franchise thing.
Speaker 1: This is something I think everyone needs to know about.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw this.
Speaker 1: A UN judge who studied human rights at Colombia is guilty of enslaving a woman in the UK. Forty nine year old Lydia mcgombe, who is also a Ugandan High Court judge, was found guilty of tricking a Ugandan woman into coming into the UK, where mcgombe proceeded to impede her from finding a steadied job, instead compelling her to serve her as a maid and care for mcgombay's children, all without compensation.
Speaker 4: So she pitch nobody off because I bet you that's super common.
Speaker 1: So that was sorry. I know it's quite common in other countries. I didn't know about the UK.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. If she gave her room and board. Then it's not exactly slavery. So this is a bullshit case obviously, and so who the fuck knows. She must have done something to piss somebody off.
Speaker 1: But she also acts very guilty when they confront her, because she's like, no, I have immunity. Under I'm a diplomat, and so I have immunity. And this is normal in my country and we do this all the time.
Speaker 4: And oh, you mean black people and slaving people.
Speaker 1: Technically they've been doing it for hundreds of.
Speaker 3: Years, right, No, No, they never did that. Whenever you say, whenever you tell somebody say, hey, you know that the the black folks sold other black folks to the Europeans and Spaniards and all that, the like, I mean, they just gives you a face. I'm just like, well, you think you think they just went down there and just start pulling people out of the damn village. Oh man, it was trade Cuz folks just got this idea that it just you know, the white folks just went in there and it just you know, shot up a bunch of folks and it just you know, bagged the rest of them and just pulled them, put them in this boat in the middle of the night. I mean, that's that's that's the idea that people have that that's the way it happened. Like, it's not quite like that, Like if if if you knew the entire story, like you just be disgusted that you're actually alive.
Speaker 2: People saw on the stud I didn't didn't mention that anywhere in there, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but reality, it's not on a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just you just be purely disgusted. You'd be like, man, damn they it's like everybody's a piece of shit. It's like yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's there's hierarchy inside the black community, just like in the African community, like there is in the Asian community. They have a certain sense of self and they have they'll they put the other races on a certain ladder as far as the ones they can deal with, down to the ones that they think are sub human. There's a bunch of fucking racism in Asia towards other countries.
Speaker 1: In every country there's the people who are hated and the people who are not the people who are revered. And in the Middle East it's the Indians. The Indians are the lowest, you know, they're the pieces. Oh no, they're the slaves. I mean they're they're they get imported in, their passports are taken and now they're the slaves. And they're like still coming on purpose. So clearly it's still better than whatever they had going on. But like they're the pieces of the ship. Everybody hates them, like you know, they're treated like garbage and everywhere, and that's why people are like, oh, America is so racist. I'm like, motherfucker travel and I've never been anywhere less racist than this in my life. I've been to thirty countries. I've lived in some of them. I've been in most of them long term. People are racist everywhere. They usually like you if you're white looking and from America, they're like, oh hell yeah, come over here, spend some money. But they hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know many like me going to like Cairo, you know, you're gonna get picked. They're gonna they're gonna want to shake you down everywhere you go. You know, I just have to be aware of that stuff.
Speaker 3: But now you tell about trying to charge you extra money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, everything, you know, bakshish, you know whatever, Like they won't you know, they you stand out, and there's a perception that white people are all rich.
Speaker 1: Because compared to them, it's true basically.
Speaker 2: Right, and you definitely are probably better off than the majority of them. So you just you know, you just stand out, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Or they think you're cia, which is not great.
Speaker 3: So you stand out, you think you see I that way? Yeah, that that probably wouldn't be good at all. Nope, but yeah, that reminds me of a It was a guy on It's on a podcast and it was like, yeah, you know, at least you know where I'm from. Man, They they wasn't into that slavery stuff. You know, he's talking about South Korea and they looked at it and it's like it's like they had the longest standing like a streak of yeah, yeah, yeah, fifteen years straight. It's like, oh shit, It's like, yeah, dude, I mean, come on, man, in vintage slavery like like like in the US, like we're just so dumb that we just, like man, everywhere else in the world was a whole lot better than their people. Like wow, man, no, they don't like their fucking people neither. You know what I'm saying. They oppressed their people too, because I mean.
Speaker 2: Ship like that. Once you bring in that crazy ass ideology, then a bunch of people wind up getting murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty much what it is. But I mean this has been used out heretory. I mean hell, I mean they used they use God during the Crusades and stuff. The damn murder a whole bunch of people, bunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're pretty good at slavery and murdering and wars.
Speaker 2: He's something definitely wrong with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're we're not clicking on all cylinders, but you know, it just kind of yeah, it kind of is what it is at this point in time. Can we get back to something some semblance? Yeah? Can we get back to some semblance of normalcy? I mean maybe potentially, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know even normal anymore. You're running around eating assholes, Like I'm not sure what people think is normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true. Yeah, the boys right there at spring break pouring liquor down Bonnie Blue's ass crack and drinking it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I would you do that? I would not. That's like.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, you're gonna pour it down that that ass crack. I mean, look, I'm on for spring. Just I don't even know if she just she just got out in the bathroom, you know what I'm saying, came out there. I mean, but I mean, what are we doing? I mean we just god, well, we're down so bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good Jeff Ross bit where he talks about He's like, I'm dating, I was gonna go out on a date with this porn star and she's like, I'm working, uh, Tuesday and Wednesday. Can we go out Thursday? He's like, can we go out Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We give that thing some time to cool off, you know, aud do it? Yeah, I mean, that's what I'm saying. Like nobody, nobody thinks that they're gonna get a virgin out here. But I don't want to be like right after the other guy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't want to drink like he was.
Speaker 3: Just there the ice crack of the guy who just yeah, like I just seen him walk out in the rain, you know what I'm saying, pulling his breeches up. I'm like, it's like, all right, your Nicks is like.
Speaker 2: Corey, did you ever have did you ever do any wild spring breaks in Florida.
Speaker 4: I went to the music conference a bunch of times, but nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: Lindy, did you I I have so much excessive partying up until I went to college that I didn't do like the normal card at college show. I was like, Oh, I've done Ben and done all those places. I don't need any more of this. So I don't have any spring break anything period. One time we went to in high school on spring break, we drove. We thought we were going to go live in Las Vegas for a while, so we got in our car and drove. I think I've told this story before. We ended up in eastern Washington. We ran out of drugs, so they're.
Speaker 2: Very much different directions Las Vegas, and.
Speaker 1: You had to go east and then south. So we were like, because I was in the farthest as you can get, like northwest Washington. So we got made it that far and then we were gonna go down and so we had to stop for the time at the night or whatever, and we went and found our closest crack dealer, and yeah, got some crack. We went to his place. And this is what was fascinating to me, right other than like, for some reason, I had no fear when I was young and would just go into random crack dens with strangers and just be like, yeah, what, here's my money, like, and somehow I was always okay. But that's another story for another day. This guy had a three to four hundred pound woman just like living on the floor and he'd just like bring her food, and I was just like how the whole time? I was so confused. I was like, how can you be fat and a crack addict? And like, this is the weirdest thing. That's It's not weird that we're with a crack dealer. It's not weird that we're at his apartment. It's not weird that we don't know him at all, we're like doing drugs with him. It's weird that there's a four hundred pound woman on the floor.
Speaker 2: Very much. I don't blame you for having some questions.
Speaker 1: About that, like what is going on? And much much later in my life I learned about like the the feeding fetish, right, Yeah, yeah, so I was like, oh, he's her feeder and what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Dude? Yeah, I watch you? What's up? I know who doctor now is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was pretty wild.
Speaker 2: That was my that's your spring break with working crack with a four hundred pounds person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see how you probably could have got lost at that point in time because you know, you had to use a real map, you know, yeah, true, yeah, what in your phone? So it was just like, okay, all right, turn right here. You had to use a real map, and if all y'all tore up, I know y'all couldn't read the damn map.
Speaker 1: I knew where the were. We just didn't make it to whatever. I don't even remember what road south, But back then I knew a lot more roads than I know now say that much.
Speaker 3: Well, you said you knew where you were and then you end up in the wrong place.
Speaker 1: No, we were in the right place. We just did.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, no we just you said that you end up in the wrong place.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, we end up in the wrong place morally, But we were where we were supposed to be as far as Vegas, No.
Speaker 2: We did not.
Speaker 1: We actually that next day I was like, you know what, let's not go to Vegas. That's a silly place. And we turned around to it.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, like, yeah, we're planning on going to Vegas made it.
Speaker 1: No, that's just because I realized that I was basically bankrolling everyone if we were going to continue, everyone had run out of money. Oh, like, we just suck at planning. We can't actually do it. We can't pull this off. I'm not paying for you, motherfuckers. I need to buy more crack tomorrow. Like, No, I wasn't actually buying crack right away, but yeah, I was. I was doing cocaine. I don't know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Crack.
Speaker 1: I grew up in I was like, oh, it's totally fine if we do a bunch of cocaine, but once you do crack, like you're retarded.
Speaker 2: There's there's definitely a hierarchy inside the drug community as far as like what's acceptable behavior and what's not. That's true, Like, I don't think smoking PCP is really like I thought of in a high higher guard.
Speaker 1: This is wild too. I found out I had smoked PCP before, and I didn't know that. We called it sherm.
Speaker 2: Smoked sherm Oh is that like dipped weed?
Speaker 1: It was a cigarette, it was dipped. Yeah, they explained it to me at the time. I was just like, I don't know, I've never done this, and then I and then I don't remember anything at all for I think a very short amount of time. It was that a standing in the exact same spot when I was like, okay, I'm back, and I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 2: Do I ever tell you about the one time I accidentally did ketamine?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh God. So we were in Vegas and it was like four o'clock, five o'clock in the morning, probably four o'clock in the morning. We went to a phrase which is like this after hours club in the basement of the barn becast and and we were on ecstasy, like had been all night, and decided that we needed one more. And so the person I was with went and got an extra one and we took each took it, and uh, it was ketamine. And I had never done it before. I am I'm and now it's like all the rage right now, it's like, well it's Harry and it's like you know, like getting prescribed to people and things like that. But dude did not like and I've done a ton of drugs, did not like it one single bit I got I got stuck. It's a funny story, but it was not funny. At the time, we had a booth on the dance floor and we sat with these girls, at least I thought they were girls. And we started talking to them and it's really loud, and we're fucked up, and I can't even move really very well. And this one slides up next to me, and it's like a six foot three Asian man dressed as a woman, like with in a baby. It's like a tranny back before trannies were trannies. This is two thousand and one, back when they were trannies but not transgendered or whatever, and looked just like a woman, but you could tell just like man hands and everything had like a New York Yankees advisor on. And I couldn't move and she started he he started talking to me about what was going on in his life and didn't stop for about two hours. Oh my god. I was like I was like in a for a state of paralysis, where like I could hear everything and I could understand fully what he was saying, but I couldn't physically move my body. And then after a while I finally had to have been two hours. I got up and I was like, I have to go to the bathroom and I walked holding the handrail, and I walked like I was one hundred years old up the stairs, and I must have looked so stupid. I finally got to the bathroom and then all of a sudden it wore off. Wow, and I was like, huh, holy shit. I was like, I feel way better. And that stuff I did not like and I did not mean to do it, and I do not recommend.
Speaker 1: That's why I have never done kenne meine is. I hear stories like this.
Speaker 4: Well, see when you get it, when you get it in a pill and you eat it, it's a lot different than when you do it any other way. So well, yeah, I was at I was at the at a club in Clearwater in like ninety seven, and I got fucking pills that were k and I was all fucked up, and so I went out and saw I just went out and hung out in my car. I just left the club and just waited for my friends in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the.
Speaker 4: Same fucking thing and my friend drove me home. My friend Daniel drove me home in my car. The same exact thing happened the following week, and that cocksucker wouldn't drive me home He's like, no, motherfucker, this is on you. And so he made me drive my own car in a k hole and we went over the Skyway Bridge, which is this huge ass bridge, really tall in Florida, and it was it was pouring down like hurricane raining.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, that's a nightmare scenario.
Speaker 4: Night mer scenario that makes my palm sweat. Yeah, in hindsight, I did some crazy shit. I can't believe I got it. I got away with im. I've been pulled over by the cops with a ten packet ecstasy in my pocket.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And that was totally fine. I've never been arrested for dumb shit like that, So I was.
Speaker 1: So we were pulled over. We had a just I don't honestly remember. I think we had just gone picking psilocybin mushrooms and so whatever. For whatever reason, we had a giant bag grocery bag of mushrooms in the van and we got pulled over and the cops like, what's in the bag, and we're like nothing. He's like, what's in the bag. So he finds looks in the bag. He's like what is this And we're like mushrooms and he's like, oh, technically that's not illegal. And we're like oh, and he's like yep, are you high right now? We're like no, and he's like, gonna have to let you go. I was like, okay, we just drove away. I was like yeah, Like he saw the bag of mushrooms, knew what they were, and then told us we were free to go, and we left.
Speaker 2: And then I would have been if I had been that cop, I would have definitely been like, cool, cop, give.
Speaker 3: Me a give me a handful. But apparently, my friends, what he should do is lets you get down a rate and come back up behind you and pull you again, ask you the same questions all over again. You'd be like, the fuck's going on? Man?
Speaker 1: That's when I realized mushroom tea is much stronger than mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah really one night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for me, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: What do you what's the process?
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like any tea, lettle steep for a while and then you drink it. You can eat the mushrooms still, but I don't know if the mushroom I don't know if it's like spody like the mushrooms no more or have anything it's all in the liquid or if it's right, if they exchange, I'm not sure, but I eat them anyway, just to do it. Now, I only do this as ceremonies. Back then, I was just doing it to get high as fuck.
Speaker 2: But yeah, half a chocolate mushroom bar. Last summer, one night I heard that pretty strong. I had a writer's block and I was working on some ship and it was like, fantastic. Yeah, I was impressed heard that Black Rotteney and the mushroom Man.
Speaker 1: I just micro dose and we just grow and I just micro dose now. So microdosing right now?
Speaker 2: Oh nice, it's I've got some supplements from one of my sponsors that have it, and you know, it's like a microdosing. It's like a blend in it and I I love it. That's great, fantastic. I don't feel like I'm tripp then, nothing like that, not even a little. But it's definitely good for you.
Speaker 1: It just makes I don't know, it's just easier. Everything's easier. You can think easier, do things easier.
Speaker 2: I take a lot of eutropics and stuff like that. Anyway, I take that a GPC and was in different things that Christian sends me so well.
Speaker 1: We never got to hear about x Cube's spring break.
Speaker 2: Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 3: Right, No, Savannah Georgia, Savannah Georgia during Stnatt He's weak.
Speaker 2: Savannah Georgia during how is that?
Speaker 3: Oh it's great, it was a great time. But he's all I was doing was drinking. Yeah, getting really fucked up. Yeah, I was just I was just drinking. But I mean it was great because you can drink in the streets. You can go to one bar and then say you want to leave that bar. They got plastic cups at the door. You just pull your drink in the plastic cup, going in the street, drank it just when you went to the next bar. You couldn't go in with the drink from another place. So, but they had vendors out there that were selling beer and liquor drinks and stuff right there on the street, multiple bands playing at all time. This is during the entire week, so it's like a week, week long thing. Wow, as far as Saint Patty's Week, But when I went, we got so tore up for that entire for six straight days that on the seventh day when it was damn Saint Patty's Day and they had to parade and stuff like. We were like, I don't even want to see alcohol like at all. Yeah, like we were getting fucked up. Like we went the first night we got down there, we got tore down. The next morning, about ten o'clock, we went and got something to eat and they came up and they're like, what would you like to drink? And I looked, look, I looked at him. Nah, I didn't do the bloody Mary. That shit's gross to me to made the juice. I was like, let me get let me get a twenty four ounce bud light. Everybody looked at me like, I said, y'all told me that we were here the party. The other was like, you ain't gonna one up me. So everybody start drinking at ten am. Yeah, so it was it was good.
Speaker 2: We were broke.
Speaker 3: So there was like eight of us in a damn yeah, it's almost it was like eight of us. Yeah, it was eight of us in a hotel room with two beds and a couch. So it was just like folks laying on the floor and all that. I mean, like, so it's just good. Yeah, Yeah, it was good. It was good. Uh but yeah, I've actually been to Saint Patty's Week three times. I wouldn't go ever again because I've ended that part of my life, that career. But uh, if you if you're in the middle of your career, your prime, your party years, then that is ah, that's a great place to go for a week. That sounds with a bunch of friends. With a bunch of friends, you know, shoot the ship, his bars everywhere, you know what I'm saying. Uh so, huh, you can't drink all day if you don't start early in the morning. You're right, you gotta start off right. You gotta do it off right off early. Yeah, yo, yeah, yo, yeah, you gotta get your ceremony on that. But uh yeah, I went multiple times to that. Yeah, you're out there, you're right beside the water like it's it's it's a good time. Say so, I suggest that the people, yeah, I suggest that the people who who's looking something a little different to do. And if you got a bunch of friends that want to go do something for a week, that's a that's a great place to go.
Speaker 1: And tomorrow's see patterday. So good timing everyone, get out there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, seventeenth. Yeah, that's right. Damn I thought it was today.
Speaker 2: I wore some green.
Speaker 3: I keep sucking my days up. I called my mom an early day, early on a birthday, her birthday today, I called it yesterday because I keep missing it. So I just I'm just all over the place of my days.
Speaker 1: Well, Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everybody they have any Saint Patty's plans. I don't do shit. I make like a roast or something.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to work if I gotta go to work, nomore.
Speaker 2: Wait, good to work. May be back at days. I would have known when Saint Patty's was because they would call me in.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Not anymore. Well, then shall we say goodbye? Do you guys want to tell him where the things are? Ex cubed.
Speaker 3: X Q four twenty dot com for everything I do. Be on the cube is on Thursday. It's not thirty pm Eastern with a laid back Corey Hughes over here, Bloodyistory dot Substack Warner from History, Cory Hughes dot Org. Get all this shit. I just I do his promotion now you don't have to do it. So yeah, appreciate everybody.
Speaker 2: Charlie Hypocrisy second edition is out paperback, Amazon, Barnesandoble dot Com Audiobook audiobook audiobook. Everyone loves the audiobook, so go check it out. Activistpost dot com, Naturalblaze dot com, Macroaggressions dot io.
Speaker 1: And I'm Lindsaysharmanfroaguways dot org. And you get all my books and everything that I do there, and we will see you next week for Day one eighty one. Have fun,