Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 1: This peace Clippers talk.
Speaker 2: On Aaron on Demand, The Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 1: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens. Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and.
Speaker 1: Now here he is the host of your LA Clippers three and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam a Adam Ousley.
Speaker 3: Clippers go two and one on the roadie and they won five of their last six. Now as they head back two into it Dome after winning one twenty one to ninety eight in Atlanta over the Hawks, Welcome into your postgame show. This is Clippers stock here on M five to seventy LA Sports eight six six ninety eight seven two five seventy eight six six ninety eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Great victory from the Clippers in this one really was because they were down eight at a half. They had scoring droughts. Remember that nikobotoom three a timely Saint Nick three to end the first half. Atlanta was on a fifteen to four run before he hit that shot. The Clippers went over three minutes without a field goal before he hit that shot. They had issues with that in the first quarter two. They did not have their best and they were turning the basketball over rapidly in the first half. I was frustrated with it because when they were getting shots, they were shooting a high field goal percentage, they were shooting a high three point percentage, but often they weren't even getting shots up. They had ten turnovers in the first half, and James Harden had six of them. Far too many. I mean, They're out there shooting forty nine percent from the field and forty seven percent from three in the first half, and they only scored fifty three points because they turned the basket over too much. They gave it away when they got into their offense, it looked good, and defensively they weren't nearly good enough though. In the first half. The first twenty four minutes, giving up sixty one points, Atlanta was shooting fifty one percent from the field seven to seventeen, that's forty one percent from three, and the Clippers found themselves down sixty one to fifty three. Atlanta was getting out and running on them, and it looked like it could be a long night. But in that third quarter, something special happened Clipper Nation. This might have been historic. This is a rarity. First of all, Nico I believe after having that three pointer to end the first half, the Clippers would end up turning that into a fourteen to oh run by the time they got into the second half. In that third quarter, and it was defense to offense. Batoombo. Nico Batoum showed up with a block tomb on Dyson Daniels to start the third. Then Kawhi is a steal on Daniels gets a mid range shot. Kawhi playing with force in pace himself out there pushing the ball a lot. Then Kawhi with a layup off a zoo feed, a zoo flip shot on the right block. It's a two point game. Zuo is spinning layup. They can't stop him. Now it's sixty one all. Atlanta hasn't scored yet.
Speaker 2: Clippers are on an eight oh run.
Speaker 3: To start the third. James Harden has a steal when miss the three. Kawhi is a steal makes the three Clippers up three fourteen oh run. Going back to the Nico Batoum three to end the second quarter. Atlanta's first ten possessions of the third. They missed five shots and had five turnovers. Those were their first ten possessions of the third quarter. The Clippers defense was swarming and they couldn't hit anything. It was honestly painful to watch. Their first make was a Trey Young jumper. I think I'd have a timeout. Then they had another turnover, done had a steel on. Trey harden Is hitting free throws puts the Clippers up by two. A sixty five to sixty three. Another Clipper stopped more free throws. Hawk's bucket, two point game. It's a tie game after a putback, and then Nico hits another three. It's seventy to sixty seven. Clippers hardened step back three. They're up six. Hawks miss again, DJ layup off of Ben Simmons pass, beautiful feed put them up by eight. Simmons the DJ again, hardened steel and a three pointer and the Clippers are up thirteen. This is starting to get out of hand. Bogie free throws, Simmons layup. Now it's eighty four sixty seven. Clippers are up seventeen. Hawks at one point miss ten straight, ten straight shots, hardened layup, Clippers up nineteen. At Landa finally hit a shot. It was a dunk to stop the missshot streak. Ben Simmons has a steal, Harden gets a floater. After three, the Clippers are up eighty eight to sixty nine. They had I want to make sure that was right a twenty five point turnaround. You're down by eight, now you're up.
Speaker 2: By nineteen.
Speaker 3: That's more that that's a twenty seven point turnaround from being down by eight at the half to then being up by nineteen heading into the fourth quarter. That's a twenty seven point swing. And the Atlanta Hawks, who started the game twenty two of forty three from the field, they went four of twenty two in the third quarter to get eight points in twelve minutes while having eight turnovers. They had as many turnovers as made shots, and the Clippers put up a thirty five ball in the third.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 3: One of the craziest turnarounds in poor shooting performances that I had ever seen. Eight points in a quarter. Atlanta is solid offensively, they had just won four in a row. To completely dismantle them. The way the Clippers did that was great to see. And Kawhi starting out aggressively offensively. Then Big Zoo, who only took three shots in the first half, still just six in the second half, only missed one shot. I mean, they're up nineteen, they end up holding on.
Speaker 2: And pouring it on.
Speaker 3: Really after getting up by I believe as many as twenty in the ball game. Yeah, the Clippers led by make it twenty three. That was quite the tale of two halves, you could say.
Speaker 2: But in the fourth quarter some other really good plays. I thought.
Speaker 3: Derek Jones Jr. Had a big layup out of a time out, going around his defender to his left. Kawhi had Terrence Man in a bad place where he was asked to guard him. He got fouled on a jumper on Team Man after a layup going at Man, and then the double team came. He lost the basketball, picked it up little scoop layup as he split the defense. He was putting moves on Terrence Man. He wanted to show him something. He had a spinning mid range shot over Team Man, and he knew that was going in right away.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Man would beat Kawhi on a back door cut to get an easy one right after that play. But then Zuke kind of took over for a little bit a dunk that put him put him up one on one to eighty four in and one on Okongu with a right handed hook as he fell to the ground. Another spinning layup that sequence right there, I think really sealed the game. Harden had a steal after that, but Kawhi, a floater, put him up by seventeen around the four minute mark. That was on Terrence Man. I loved t Man. He's an all time Clipper great, one of my favorites. But the trade made sense from just a need standpoint with this Clippers team really did. They needed more shooting. They need guys who are willing to shoot out there, and they had guys in DJ and Chris Dunn after this last offseason that do a lot of what Terrence Man does. A mere coffee does a lot of what Terrence Man does. I thought a mirror. He had ten of his twelve in the fourth quarter, also had a solid ball game, but Bogie back in Atlanta did most of his work in the first half. In fact, were ten of his twelve points all coming in the first half. He hit a couple of three pointers. He looked focused, as did Team Man, both looking to make their former club pay. That's how it works, Yeah, Bogie had ten of his twelve in the first half. Didn't take many shots in this one, just six. I thought Ben Simmons looked really good with some of his passes guys, even the ones that didn't turn out to be assists.
Speaker 2: He had a great feed to DJ.
Speaker 3: In the far side corner in the first half that didn't fall for him on a three pointer, but it was a really quick touch pass from Ben Simmons, just keeping the ball moving. And I think now his assist at turnover ratio as a Clipper is thirty to two, cause I think it was twenty six to two heading into the game. And Ben Simmons to night against Atlanta had four assists, zero turnovers.
Speaker 2: Wow. And Niko Batoum as a starter has looked tremendous. He talked with Carlo post game.
Speaker 3: Three of five from the outside, four of eight as he got a transition lay up on a runout beat the defense down the floor, still got it eleven points that block to start the third quarter. Maybe that was the big tone center center. Really good win for the Clippers. Let's go to Raji in New York No Raiga Raga Rayga the Tiger in New York.
Speaker 4: Yo what's the word?
Speaker 2: Man, you haven't called in a while. I don't know you tell me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I've been listening in. But the truth is the show will be in then at like two am.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I gotta work, so I'll be like, I'll let the West Coast handle it. But I mean I'm listening every day, man, every day Clippers talk. Man, I watch every game.
Speaker 3: You know, I appreciate you big time. Raiga the Tiger, you had one of my favorite calls this season. You've only called in once.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, just checked in. Make sure you know you kept your head on the swipper. You know how I go.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep me in check. All right. What did you think this Clippers victory?
Speaker 4: I thought it was excellent?
Speaker 5: Excellent.
Speaker 4: You know, health is wealth, that's the name of the game, and consistency. Kawhi knew he had to be aggressive because you know, he's not going to be playing a back to back, but he's gonna miss maybe four, four or five more.
Speaker 2: Games hopefully, Okay, there's three.
Speaker 3: There's three more back to backs left this season, Raga hopefully, hopefully, with fifteen games left, he can play twelve of.
Speaker 2: Them then and he only misses one of those games.
Speaker 4: Right right, right, So that's that's the thing though, So who'll probably be getting the most touches going forward? And then you know, we gotta remember Normous hopefully he's coming back right around the corner, so you know, it's gonna be a lot more distribution on the standing lineups, which is totally fine, you know, which is totally fine. Just consistency is the name of the game. I got a tough question to you, though, yo, hit me, who would you lose tonight, Russell Westbrook or Luca Doncas because that's who's playing right now, and I hope, hope it didnt lose.
Speaker 2: Oh well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: This is a tough one for me in some ways because typically it's always anybody but the Lakers.
Speaker 2: It's not about those two players so much.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 3: I still have love for us, even though he's not my type of guard, but I like the way he plays still and it's worked out for the most part in Denver. We'll see how it works in the playoffs. But when I look at the standings, what I want and I think the Memphis Grizzlies they ended up losing, they lost to Cleveland. My dream is for them to end up as the second seed, because the Clippers might have to come out of that seven to eight playing matchup, and the winner of that game would take on the second seed. Now, if the Clippers got up to the sixth seed and Memphis dropped to the three seed, there's another way to play him. I'm all about trying to find a way to catch Memphis in the first round, not because I think they're a bad team. It's just a better option than a lot of the other ones, right, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I mean that's yeah, it's not even close. Like I they're all tough. Top four teams in the West are very very tough. But if you had to pick, yeah, I take Memphis ship even if Houston can get back up there, I would say Houston. Like, if you get to pick Houston would probably need to be Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just don't know. They're further down the standing.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be harder for them to get the number two seed because coming into tonight, Memphis was in the two spot. Now they're gonna drop down assuming the Nuggets beat the Lakers, And I don't even know who's playing for them, nor do I care.
Speaker 4: Very close, it's very close right now. Nuggets was up by four when cold Also, unfortunately Minnesota won tonight, so they're not stopping.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. That's why I'm almost resigned to the Clippers ending up seventh or race.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know. To be honest, the way my mind works, like if Kawhi is healthy, if the Clippers are fully healthy, I don't Kawhi said this last season won't save you. It's not gonna save you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You're either gonna lose or you're gonna win. And if we fully loaded, I got us in the Western Conference finals minimum. So if any of y'all gamble, put some money on that. Man, you you you're gonna eat tonight.
Speaker 6: You're gonna eat.
Speaker 7: But you know.
Speaker 4: Underdogs, Yo, I wanted to say. I just wanted to say a quick thing. So PJ Tucking all of a sudden, he's happy sitting on the bench. And because he's in New York and now it's okay for him to ride the bench, it's not like he's getting any minutes.
Speaker 5: So that's weird.
Speaker 4: And you remember that Detroit.
Speaker 6: Game we had.
Speaker 4: We had Kate Cunningham and the coach was talking trash about heart and getting foul Calus. Well, guess what last night, Kate Cunningham had twenty one free throws and they still lost. They won't they won't beat up the free throws.
Speaker 5: I bet you that.
Speaker 4: I bet you that.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a double standard there, But I like Detroit cad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and guess what this is is just icing on the kid.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Philadelphia Sixers dare looking to trade Paul George in the off season. Come on, man.
Speaker 2: Hey, they tried to trade him mid season? Are you kidding? There was a report they tried to trade him this this trade deadline?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 4: You know my my biggest issue with Russ he leaves. First thing he does is trash tydluke And look, I'm a Terence man saying the last time we spoke at him, I was saying, you know, he was always timid to take a shot, and that's just not We don't need that right now. But then you know what he said pregame tonight. Uh he was he was being interviewed by field level media and you know what he said. He said, Coach Schneider is doing a great job of letting us know what he wants to see from us, and we're just executed. Well, how about tonight, because in my eyes, that's a shot at our coach.
Speaker 2: I'll read.
Speaker 3: I'll read something else that he said. And I brought this up with La Murray on the pregame show. Here I got something else.
Speaker 2: That he said.
Speaker 3: This was from lot Maria of the Athletic Terrence Man said, quote, They're expecting a lot more from me talking about Atlanta. They're expecting me to shoot the ball off the dribble, catch and shoot, make plays when I get to the paint. They just want me to be who I am. And I really appreciate Coach Q for that. Well, it's not like the Clippers weren't trying to get this save stuff out of him.
Speaker 4: Bro, come on, come on. And also the Clippers we had a history of our stars being injured, so we heat the brother has had ample opportunity well.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, to be fair some of the time, a lot of the time, he took advantage of it. The twenty one to twenty two season without Kawhi Leonard, with Paul George only playing thirty one games, that was probably his best regular season, and then he was having a run the next year before they brought in Russell Westbrook as the starting point guard and looked good. So it was kind of whack a mole situation with what his role was going to be at times with the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I can understand that point, but what would you expect from Tylo. It's like his stars are out and what about this season? You lost your starting role to newcomers? Who excuse is that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that was completely on Terrence Man and Raga.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Make sure to call in because even non dig non game days, we're still taking calls now on Clipper stock.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I'll check in a little more.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, hopefully we'll talk sooner. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Raga.
Speaker 2: Of course, we got to take a time out.
Speaker 3: Eight sixty six ninety seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy. Look, I don't want to turn this into a Terrence Man hate fest or something like that. He's one of my favorite Clippers ever, and I don't think those were direct shots at the Clippers or coach Lou But it is a time to compare and look back upon his time as a Clipper and why it got to this point where he's playing for the Atlanta Hawks. I think it's gonna end up best for both parties where terrace Man is playing with a more athletic, fast paced, run up and down type of team in Atlanta that suits his skill set more. I'm out a Mosland Clippers win big. He showed off some skills one twenty one to ninety eight in Atlanta over the Hawks. More Clippers off next year on the N five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: You're listening to LA Clippers basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 3: Clippers win one twenty one to ninety eight in Atlanta over the Hawks after a third quarter where the Hawks got outscored thirty five to eight by your Los Angeles Clippers. Yes, they put up a snowman in the third, that's how cold they were. Yeah, I got Ryan Santa Anna. Ryan, you're on glipper Stoff without Amazon.
Speaker 7: Adam Hope all as well. Hey, thank you for doing this for like every day. I think around one hundred and eighty three days. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: One, this is only one hundred and sixty one days.
Speaker 7: Clipper around around around them.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 7: So I just wanted to say, hey, I was nervous in the beginning because the Hawks had good defense to start off the game. They were like they had hands in the passing lanes. They were getting a lot of steals. I was really nervous. But luckily Tyleru is a great master mind in sense he's no side to adjust for the second half that always does well done. Stifled Trey Young. It's the reason why t Man was traded. I think we need to talk about that. But it goes both ways. There was a I think there's at that like, uh, Tyleru didn't know what Man's role was, so that kind of stifled everything their relationship a little bit, I would say, personally, But they did well. One thing I really loved is that Simmons and Derrick Jones Junior in the second unit.
Speaker 2: Yes, with Bogey, there is a lot.
Speaker 7: Of potential for it to be a dangerous team with them if they're able to define chemistry and to mold and to like be healthy. That's the main part. We have a good chance, but it's just dependent on health. Oh we'll see how it goes. But uh yeah, overall good one, good one. I love it good phone call.
Speaker 2: Ryan, appreciate you, man. I agree with you.
Speaker 3: The second unit has not been solidified by any stretch of the imagination. They have a lot of work to do, but they need Ben Simmons. I've been telling you guys, like I know, he's only played a few games, but he's become to this team with his playmaking.
Speaker 2: They need what he does. He's been really good.
Speaker 3: He keeps the ball moving and hopping, and he makes those hit ahead passes. He passes guys open really well. He anticipates where guys are going, even new teammates now with the Clippers. He just has an innate passing ability, really special. Quick time out here. Clippers win in Atlanta one twenty one to ninety eight, and Ben Simmons return. Clippers return to into a dome on Sunday to take on the Charlotte Hornets. More clipperstock here on five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 9: Next, he sits.
Speaker 6: Clippers.
Speaker 1: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Victory by the Clippers in Atlanta once twenty one to ninety eight. They were down by eight.
Speaker 2: At the half.
Speaker 3: They headed into the fourth quarter, up nineteen a twenty seven point turnaround. Bark off in Maryland. You're on Clipper stock with Adam Osland bargolf.
Speaker 5: What's up, yo? What's good? Adam the governor calling in from DC, Maryland. I called you last year. I called you last year after the Wizards.
Speaker 2: Big governments in the house. Reggie Jackson's in the house.
Speaker 3: Ye say, you got about thirty seconds here because I got to take another break here soon.
Speaker 2: But what's up, gov?
Speaker 5: Oh cool man? Yeah, I started watching in the third quarter when Ben Simmons on that back to back passes. But Tanasian's defense man crazy third quarter, tanasious defense, good balanced effort. The top three guys balled out top four guys and then got some bench contributions as well. Great to see Kawhi's physicality and aggression. And I really love seeing that him and team Man had a nice little game within the game. Good battle and yeah man, shout out, shout out, great victory.
Speaker 2: Thanks big, appreciate you. We'll talk soon, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, you two at them.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Demetrius in Manhattan Beach. After the Clippers win one twenty one to ninety eight in Atlanta over the Hawks. Demetrius, how are you feeling, Demetrius? Welcome back to him.
Speaker 2: Hassan in Anaheim, Hassan, what's up?
Speaker 6: Adam Ouslin? What's good?
Speaker 2: What do you wanna say?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: Hey, real quick shout out to the last two guys that from the East Coast. You know it really is Clipper Nation, Clipper Nation versus the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, spreading the good word.
Speaker 6: Yes, really, you know, want to give a kudos to all the other guys today, Bogie Coffee. I mean, Sue's not really an other guy no more. But you know, without Norm really holding it down for us, and you know, really it's gonna come down to those guys in the playoffs, right like Kawhi. Really he's getting into you know, into form Harden. He's Harden. He's gonna do what he does and we need, you know, even on a bad night for him to do what he does. But kudos to those guys for stepping up and carrying us through this this last stretch. Can't wait for Norm to come back and go Clippers.
Speaker 2: All right, good phone call an appreciate you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We heard from La Murray of the Athletic pregame basically saying it sounds like there's a possibility to norm could be back on Sunday. It's not for sure, it's not close to that, but it's possible.
Speaker 2: It's in play. We'll see the word was reevaluated. We'll come back.
Speaker 3: We'll take a quick time out here on Clippers stock. I'm looking for postgame audio.
Speaker 2: From coach Lou. Welcome back, Coach Lou.
Speaker 3: A lot of you guys were hating pregame. I don't know, look like Coach Lou had this team's attention. One twenty one to ninety eight, Clippers winning in Atlanta over the Hawks. I'm out of Momuslims and this is Clippers stock here on the M five seven E LA Sports.
Speaker 2: Let me use instead of insurance.
Speaker 1: Clippers, you're listening to LA Clippers Basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Kawhi Leonard with twenty five, James Harden with twenty five, and the Clippers win by twenty three in Atlanta over the Hawks with a dominant second half and a third quarter for the Ages were they out scored the Hawks thirty five to eight. Their defense was that good. Let's hear from coach Lou post game.
Speaker 9: Free throw line. I thought we really did a good job.
Speaker 10: I mean, Katie set the tone all night Garden Trade, which is a tough you know guard every single night he sold Crafty can shoot it, you know, get to the free throw line, floaters, And I thought Katy did a really good job. Was just setting the tone in the game, but also that third quarter and we came out defensively.
Speaker 9: We all were locked in.
Speaker 8: Then coming back the first time to see the weeks, it didn't.
Speaker 9: Look like the guy easy himself and like yeah.
Speaker 8: And facilitating, Like how'd you feel about the lineups? His performance and can just go wrong every game?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I felt good, you know. I thought his pace was very important, you know, for that for us to you know, gain the lead.
Speaker 10: His pace made a few you know great passes for layups and threes, and his pace alone is is just you know great, and with his passing ability and you know getting back on the floor just trying to get acclimated and just trying to you know, get him up to speed to what we're trying to do.
Speaker 9: But I thought he looked good for his first game back.
Speaker 8: I gotta ask, like he didn't really get on asked you about it before the game. But you know, you got a players spend time at a place like this and wants to come back and you know, not just play well, but you know you see people that you do right.
Speaker 6: Especially in the good season, trade like that.
Speaker 8: You know, how is it seeing him, you know, go through that or just not just as a player as you see, you know, just.
Speaker 6: Someone that you got to know over the last month.
Speaker 7: Both.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 10: I mean it was good for the team to come out and get a win for him, but you could see his love. I mean all the all the teammates, everybody when you walk down the hallway, you know, everyone just welcomes him with open arms and just happy to see him.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that just tells you what a great person he is.
Speaker 10: And trades, you know, are not for bad guys, or trades are not from guys that can't play. A lot of times it's money. A lot of times it's fit and different things like that. And so you know, we're happy to have him. You know, he was happy to be back and see some of the people. But he was a good one for him, you know, just coming back home, I mean coming back to the place he got traded from.
Speaker 9: Coach Can fuck with the French mid Jeb Best get you say, what do you think about the pugression of ze from the from the first time we played him till now. I mean, it's night and day.
Speaker 10: Just his speed is cutting ability, the way he shoots the basketball, get it off quick.
Speaker 9: It's night and day when we played him early in the season.
Speaker 10: He's getting better and better and they have a really, really, really good young player and just just good to see him progress the way he has.
Speaker 3: That was about Zachary Rizache, who had a nice game tonight Frenchman with the Atlanta Hawks. He finished with fifteen, but Trey Young only had seventeen, and that was one of the first things coach Lou talked about. The defense from Chris Young from Chris Dunn on Trey Young. Chris Dunn is such a weapon and specialist when it comes to perimeter defense. Trey Young had seventeen on six of eighteen, shooting two of six from three. Again, they didn't hit their first three of the second half after a hot shooting first half Atlanta. Their first three of the second half came at the three twenty eight mark of the fourth quarter. It was a three by Trey and we hit back to back. I don't know if Christine was out on the floor at that time, but it didn't matter. The game was over. Incredible, incredible defender. Really been one of my favorite guys to watch in a Clipper's uniform.
Speaker 2: Chris Dunn.
Speaker 3: You just iso him and watch the way he's moving and disrupting things at all times defensively. All right, before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Brian Seaman, Carlo Jimenez, Noah Eagle and Carlo on the call tonight for this one twenty one to ninety eight victory in Atlanta. Big brother Jake Warner, who will see back it into a Dome on Sunday with the Clippers taken on Charlotte and the Big thanks to our producer Daniel West here in Burbank.
Speaker 2: I'm out of Mosland. You know, Clippers Talk.
Speaker 3: Don't stop on the YouTube side, Clippers Talk find us there. We'll have another show for you tomorrow outside of Clippers Talk on the YouTube side. We'll talk to you at three with your pregame show from into a Dome on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Talk to you that this has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season, long after every game.
Speaker 2: The volume is truly impressive, and make
Speaker 1: Sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions Clippers Talk Maybe,