Speaker 1: All right, you guys, we're going to go to South Windsor.
Speaker 2: Brittany's on the line, went on a date, getting ghosted, and we're going to get some answers.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Brittany, Good morning, a Welcome to the show. Tell us about this date you had with Lorenzo.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh, it was so great.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had an amazing dinner. I mean, I honestly want to say it was like the perfect date. He was funny, gentlemanly. Okay, it was I was feeling I was feeling it, and I you know, I texted him the next day and I thanked him, and I haven't heard back, and I'm really surprised. I really want to know why I'm getting ghosted.
Speaker 1: Was there flirting? Were you guys? Did you feel like you were flirting with him on this date?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I definitely we were flirting. You know, they were just like a really good rapport and it felt very comfortable. Definitely felt like there was some movement, so you feel like connection, so.
Speaker 1: You feel like the chemistry was really there.
Speaker 3: It was definitely there. So I'm just like, what happened? Did you know me?
Speaker 1: Did you drink too much.
Speaker 3: No, No, I had a couple of drinks but kept it like a to drink, you know, with dinner. So I don't think there was anything. Yeah, I don't think that there was anything on tour about my behavior or my alcohol consumption or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before are you shaking your head?
Speaker 4: I mean it could be the humidity, you know, that heat and humidity why he's not calling you. It's sometimes it's just too hot to do anything, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, I do not.
Speaker 4: You don't want to make plans because then you're no. Then you're sitting All you want to do.
Speaker 1: Is just sit in the ac Are guys that fragile?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really are, Brittany, don't listen to him.
Speaker 2: We're gonna call Lorenzo and we're going to ask him to be honest and tell us about the data.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to find out why you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: She sounds nice, sounds like a weird day.
Speaker 6: Sweet girl, seems like a sweet girl.
Speaker 4: Could be the heat. Just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Ooh, is Lorenzo there? This is City, Hi Lorenzo, This is Courtney.
Speaker 4: Hey Lorenzo, It's Walmart Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hey, Lorenzo, it's Savannah.
Speaker 2: We're going from Kiss ninety five seven. You're on the radio this morning.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, good morning, Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you.
Speaker 2: You're on the radio because you're on second date update, which means you went on a first date which was fabulous, and now you're ghosting somebody.
Speaker 1: Brittany called us, Lorenzo, oh and we're trying to We're just trying.
Speaker 2: To get some answers for her, he said, Oh yeah, she said the day was fabulous, Like you guys had a lot in common. You were flirty, she reached out to you. But you're a ghostinger.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean, you know, we did go out and he started up like pretty odd.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it started off awesome. What happened? What happened then during the day to turn it around?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I thought we had a connection until at one point she told me that she still lives with her ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, all right, Chuck Boyce.
Speaker 5: It's weird and I don't want anything to do with a woman that still lives with her ex boyfriend. That's not I'm okay with all that.
Speaker 1: That's hard. That's hard. I mean, why did she say why she was still.
Speaker 5: Living with him, something about Elise or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that.
Speaker 2: The only reason you are ghosting her is because she lives with her ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Is that like it?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that's kind of a big one.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, Courty, you make it sound like it's like a small little Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean if you flipped it, would you be comfortable dating somebody that still lived with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: No, But if he was really into her and that was the reason, let's bring her on and find out when she's moving out, that's my point.
Speaker 1: Bring it on, Brittany.
Speaker 3: Are you there, Hi, Lorenzo?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so explain to us. Explain to us why you're still living with your acts.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I mean, first off, I brought it up on our first day because I was being fully transparent and there's nothing to worry about because, you know, I'm just living with my ex boyfriend. We have a two bedroom. It's totally batonic, but we have two months left on our leaf and he's actually a really nice guy and I don't want him to be sattled, you know, with the rent and my name is on the leaf and we just agreed to just live separate lives until the end of the leaf. So I'm you know, I'm really just in the situation for the next two months, okay. And I just didn't think it would be that big of a deal if I just you know, was open and honest about it while things were going good, and you know, I didn't think that that would cost me a second date.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, Brittany, is there like even one percent of you that hopes that you get back together with your Like are you kind of trying to keep it on the back burner?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, there is zero percent chance, like if it could be in the negative range, that's where it is. And I mean he's already dated started dating other people. He knows that I date other people. We are literally cohabitating like roommates that like total ships of the night.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So that's we're just agreeing to, you know, fulfill the contract agreement essentially.
Speaker 1: Yes, I contract.
Speaker 3: That's the only contract that's still on the table. Okay, So emotional relational ones, all right.
Speaker 2: That was my point for Lorenzo. Lorenzo doesn't want to date somebody who's living.
Speaker 1: With the X.
Speaker 2: I get it, But if you signed a contract, you're going to see it through. You were honest, Lorenzo, would you go out with Brittany when she moves out? It's you know, would you go on a date with her if she was out of that house?
Speaker 5: I tell you what, I did really enjoy our first date other than that little uh that, that little snippit. But I'll tell you what, whenever you move out, give me a call and we can go on another day.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: And you know what else, I'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: So once you move out, Brittany, you look me up or call us back or reach out whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm going to pay for that second date.
Speaker 2: Once you move out and you're on your own, I'm going to pick up the tab for you and Lorenzo to go out again and try it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, you're welcome. I'm glad you got the answers.
Speaker 3: I am too.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Lorenzo, thanks for being honest with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got it. Thank you all right.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys make it to that second date. Keep us posted well,