Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have heard from each and every one of you over the years, how you try to mock me, how you try to clown me, how you try to somehow demean me for not liking leftovers. I got all your messages, I heard all your jokes. How I must be strained, don't know what I'm missing, don't know what I've miss.
Speaker 3: It out all? Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, You're still wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't like leftovers, and when I eat on Christmas, that will be my only meal of that meal. I'm not taking home any turkey. I'm not gonna make turkey sandwiches. I'm not gonna reheat anything in the coming days. It's just no, the smell is not the same, the consistency is not the same. It's just not enjoyable. Yes, I know the things you can do, like putting it in the oven as opposed to the microwave. I'm not going through all that work for something that's still not going to taste or smell or feel the same way as it did the first time.
Speaker 3: But for all you leftover lovers out there, like.
Speaker 2: Twala, like Mark, like Stefan who's listening from Afar, and I assume Robin, who's working the board tonight, she's a leftover lover. Let me talk dismissively to all of you, first individually, then collectively.
Speaker 3: Okay, you should.
Speaker 2: Know that you are putting your life in your own hands each at every time that you eat the leftovers, because most likely, most likely you are eating leftovers in those plastic food containers. And you're taking those plastic food containers and you're putting them in the microwave, and you're slowly but surely ingesting all those microplastics. So is it not only leftover food, it's leftover plastic that you're eating.
Speaker 3: And plastic probably doesn't taste good. It's not good for you.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, are you a assuming that those of us who eat leftovers heat up our leftovers in the leftover container? Yeah, you probably do. No one does that, Mark does look at no, Mark doesn't.
Speaker 3: To me, No one spot of your straw man attack. You're pretty such pretty well.
Speaker 5: No no no no no no no no, no no no no, don't tell me that you don't take one of those plastic tupperware tens to store the food and then eat from it.
Speaker 3: Those are microwaves saved.
Speaker 2: There is such a thing as microwave safe. But that doesn't mean that you're not also eating microplastics.
Speaker 4: No one, no one, And I read this. This is for anyone who's listening. If you are heating up your leftovers in these reusable plastics, you are absolutely ruining your food. Take it out like good Americans like my self, mark and robbing, and take your food out a microwavable plate and reheat that food.
Speaker 3: Because this argument that Moe was giving me, this is.
Speaker 2: All I need you to tell the truth. I need you to tell the truth. How do you reheat your leftovers?
Speaker 3: Tell the truth in a glass?
Speaker 2: You should have been jumping all over that, but you have to think about it. Okay, it can't be plastic, so it was going to be.
Speaker 6: Listen, everybody knows you don't heat the stuff up in styrofoam. Okay, yes, so it starts burning. Yeah, but I will admit to this. I am such a leftover. I grew up with my grandparents and they were depression people, so I don't throw much away and I can't stand wasting food. I can't stand it. So sometimes like when when the three of us or four of us have food on a Friday, I'll still be eating the leftovers on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right, you're putting you know, you're playing with fire, but you heat it up on a fresh plate every time I've seen you do so exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I know is food purchased and prepared on a Friday do not taste enjoyable and probably aren't healthy for you on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: But Sunday is really pushy.
Speaker 6: He I think his highness, mister mo Kelly simply demands fresh food every single meal, and he won't tolerate it because he believes he's above that.
Speaker 2: I have standards. It doesn't mean I'm an elitist. It just means that I have basic standards, all right. I'm not going to apologize for having low level standards. It doesn't mean that I'm wasting food. I just don't take food with me. There's a difference. It'd be different if I'm going to take all these leftover tens or whatever, these plates and then it just sits in my refrigerator for a day or two.
Speaker 3: Then I throw it out. That's just wasting food.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 6: I still think I've got some of the charcootering Nick brought in two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: It's fresh. That was stuff last Yeah, that was meats and cheeses. That's fine. I think what we've got it, Yes, meats and cheeses. Those were those dried salamis and the fresh cheeses.
Speaker 3: Those are good.
Speaker 2: That was a week Tuesday ago. I'm not throwing that away. It's just cheese and meats. It's not going to go bad like that. What I think what we've gotten to mo is that at one point in life you had some plastic reheated food and probably had the taste of microplastics in your leftovers.
Speaker 3: That's ruined your taste.
Speaker 2: I have tried reheating pizza the morning after on a actual plate, not in a styrofoam container, not in some plastic container. It just doesn't taste as good. Now I've been so very hungry where it's like, damnit, I'm gonna eat it anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, you never eat up pizza unless you're in a severe pinch in the microwave. That's the worst way to do that.
Speaker 2: And I don't have time to be cooking in the air fryer or the oven for fifteen to twenty minutes. Well, then this is a you problem. That's why don't do leftovers. We don't have that misunderstanding with the food. I eat what I'm hungry to eat. I don't try to overeat. And this has always been something with me, even since I was a child. I did not eat a lot as a child, and I didn't really eat leftovers as a child. I ate until I was full, and sometimes it wasn't finishing my plate. You know how that is with parents of the boomer generation. You're going to eat all the food on your plate.
Speaker 6: I was one of those kids, and it was back to the wheel of pain and being whipped every half hour.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about.
Speaker 2: You didn't have a time where they said you cannot leave the table until you finish your plate.
Speaker 3: You clean your plate.
Speaker 6: I think you and I had somewhat different childhoods, so it wasn't exactly like that. But yeah, I had to eat always put in front of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I usually got in trouble for that because I didn't finish my plate on some occasions and he said, well you can't, can't have any dessert.
Speaker 3: It's like I wasn't a big dessert child.
Speaker 2: Growing up, it's like, okay, just let me know when I can leave the table, And that just kind of carried over into my adult life.
Speaker 6: I don't eat not only are leftover is good. Sometimes things are better the second day.
Speaker 3: Like food. Never, Yeah, you're insane. It soaks up all those.
Speaker 2: You cannot pick up a food that is better fourteen hours after it's originally Wow, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Literally gumbo soaks in all the flavor. Well the next day.
Speaker 2: Then maybe you're fooling me and you're bringing in your gumbo a day after you cooked it.
Speaker 4: No, gumbo's good day of, but it's even better day after.
Speaker 3: Well, I liked it the day of.
Speaker 4: Okay, spaghetti, No, almost any dish you make it is good the next day because that's when the flavor really settles.
Speaker 3: Only thing that is good the next day is a dessert. That's it.
Speaker 6: Well, when you win at your billion dollar lottery and you have your personal chef, you can just eat a different thing every single time you sit down, and the chef can take it home to his struggling family.
Speaker 2: I don't have a chef, tiny tim, and I'm not struggling.
Speaker 3: I don't know a chef. You're impoverished chef. I don't have a chef. I don't have a chef. Oh you will.
Speaker 2: I don't have a stable of hookers. I don't leave this lifestyle that you think I lead.
Speaker 6: When you win the lottery and you decide that you're going to be an oligark, then you can do that.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 6: I'm the one who'll every money. You'll never have to eat the same thing twice.
Speaker 3: I am going to be a philanthropist to say it with me. Philanthropists.
Speaker 4: No, but your chef going home to their hungry family is everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, living under a bridge somewhere. I'll give them some cake. Let them eat cake. I know it.
Speaker 7: I know it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I tried not to even think about what I'm going to do for New Year's Eve until after Christmas. But I'm married to some one who is very very very ain'tal retentive, and she needs to plan everything well in advance, long in advance. So our plans for New Year's Eve were scheduled in August. August Mark, it's freaking hot outside, you know what's thinking about Christmas in.
Speaker 3: New Year's I give you time to run a tucks in your size.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I own a tux Okay, No, I do enough events as far as like m seeing where it's good to always have one available, and I can write it off because it's used for work only.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: But uh, this event that my wife and I are gonna go to, we're gonna go out of town and go to some shin dig and in the dress code is here's the real question why I'm talking about this.
Speaker 6: The dress code is black tie optional. When ice it sounds like an ice shut party.
Speaker 2: I wish when I see optional, then more people than not are going to go below that standard. If you were to invite me to let's say your wedding mark, if you were to ever get married, and you put black tie on the invitation, I'm coming in a tuxedo.
Speaker 6: But if it's optional, you were in cargo shorts. No, no, no, I wouldn't go that far.
Speaker 2: But when you say optional, it says to me that you're going to get people in sport jackets, suits, maybe a collarless without a tie. You're gonna get the whole run of the gamut. And I don't ever like to feel overdressed. So if you say black tie optional, you're gonna have a lot of people there who are in regular suits and maybe a handful of people in black tie. Why because if you say black tie, it's not just the man, it's the woman as well. It's a couple. You're both supposed to be black tie. And the rules for men rules for women, most people don't even follow them. Give you a perfect example, Mark, how is a woman supposed to wear her hair for a black tie event?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 2: Very good, that's right. You were tried for the CIA. But how often do you see it? It's usually the hair is down on the shoulders.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Perfect example. And I'm not just picking on women. I'm just saying men. They think black tie includes a black suit, No it doesn't. You know, black tie also includes a white dinner jacket. You can see it like James Bond wearing it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: White tie is tails and that's usually reserved for like weddings and real like meeting with royalty, those type of events.
Speaker 6: All right, mo, what do you call that thing that goes around your waist a belt?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: With with a tuxedo a cumber bund? How are you pronouncing it cumber bun, comber bun whatever, comber bund, not cumber bund whatever, camra bund.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, you'd say.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: They don't wear those anymore. Bar you're a fraud.
Speaker 6: That in ruffles, Well, now ruffles are If we're gonna get into the ruffles thing, I can roll with a nice seventies ruffled suit.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: In suits in general, since we're talking about I guess haberdashery. Should your pocket square match your tie? Yes? Should be a different Well, let me put it this way. It should not be the exact same print. It should be different. Are these fighting words? I think they should match? No, they shouldn't. Your tie, let's say you have a red tie, your pocket square would not be the same material, same print, or the same pattern.
Speaker 3: Does this depend on what kind of message you're trying to send to your handler at the dead drop? No, it's just a degree of sartorial style. I see, Okay, all right?
Speaker 6: Any other Why do they sell ties in pocket squares in packages of the same I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look, you can look it up yourself, and they shouldn't. They should have a And that's why I mix and match your argument isn't with me, it's with say Macy's, go set a Macy's on fire.
Speaker 2: No, Macy's, they have good suits, but not good ties. I'll give you a perfect example. I went to Macy's last week just because I like to buy ties and I like to get bow ties.
Speaker 3: But I tie a bow tie. I don't do the clip on thing.
Speaker 2: And Macy's, surprisingly enough calling you out, did not have any actual bow ties.
Speaker 3: They just had a bunch of clip ons.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think clip on bow ties are acceptable in a pinch. Clip on long ties are never ever acceptable, unless you're like a manager at a best Buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think clip on ties. That's that's like high school prom. So if you cops, cops.
Speaker 6: Wear the clip on so they don't get choked when somebody grabs them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a clip on bow tie, unless you're sixteen going.
Speaker 3: To prom, don't want to see it.
Speaker 6: Also, if you tie your own bow tie, they look kind of cool when they're untied at the end of the night. Yes, they do. I know this first Tand yes, what do I feel like you're holding something back here?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying I have a selection of bow ties and I like tying them, and I like untying.
Speaker 3: Then you like walking around thinking you're Daniel Craig. Is that it? That's right? I just can't do the accent as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm just as sexy, just as sexy absolutely if you say so, Oh, I know, so I walk around the house with nothing but a comber bone. Well, I think in twenty twenty five will have to work on your self esteem, can't. I am six forty live everywhere. You didn't even answer my question. When do you start planning for your New Year's? Oh? I gotta work, I'm sure, Robin. What about you when you plan for New Year's if at all? Or just let it happen organically?
Speaker 3: You can't shake your head. It's radio. No one gets to see that. She still doesn't know that.
Speaker 2: We're not even Instagram live, Robin. You nod in your head. You can't even nod loud enough for people to get that. You couldn't even give me the no American sign language either, Okay, Robin, he's.
Speaker 3: Even laughing, silent laughing. Can you at least laugh on Mike?
Speaker 2: How about a nice wink? Are you like being held as hostage? You know, give us a sign.
Speaker 3: Anything, show us today's paper.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't know what a paper is, she's only what twenty eight? Oh my god, look at this time thirty thirty. Okay, look I remember thirty years ago. What was thirty years ago? Nineteen ninety four. That's like yesterday. Everyone listening remembers nineteen ninety four. Do you remember nineteen ninety nine? The year like White two? K no ca if I am six forty, we'relive everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM sixty.
Speaker 2: And I thought I knew movies, But then I started looking into the history of Home Alone, and then I realized I really don't know movies. Did you know that there was a Home Alone three and a Home Alone four? But it didn't have to do with the with Kevin's Family Home a Loan three. The story follows Alex Pruett, an eight year old boy who defends his home against a dangerous group of international criminals working for a terrorist organization. That was nineteen ninety seven. I have no memory of that whatsoever. There was a sequel to it Home Alone four? Maybe these were direct to video and it's a two thousand and two American made for television Christmas family comedy, and you know you know how that goes. Kid gets lost, kid defends the house against criminals. But there seems to be a real Home Alone sequel, as in Home Alone three to the nineteen ninety movie the original that most people know and love, which starred McCauley culkin.
Speaker 3: The only thing.
Speaker 2: Is no one can quite tell us if it is in fact real and going to happen. Now, there have been now multiple trailers which have been released for possibly a Home Alone quote unquote three next year, next Christmas holiday, starring the original cast. I'm talking about McCauley Culkin, Daniel Stern, Joe Peshey. But we're not sure whether it's going to be a full blown project or it's like a trial balloon trailer like they did with Deadpool, to see if they can generate enough interest in fully fleshing out the product.
Speaker 3: Check this out and for.
Speaker 7: The third time, story repeats.
Speaker 3: If you're not going with this shue, filthy, wimpy thing, wet bandits will get your little Kevin.
Speaker 7: I'm not letting you come through my house, no matter what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pay for everything.
Speaker 7: When you'll come be sure, I'll be ready, Kevin.
Speaker 2: They have Kevin's mother in it from the original, they have Chill Pashe, Daniel Stern, Mcaulay Culkin. It looks real, and I say real because we live in the age of AI.
Speaker 3: You can piece things together. It looks real. There's a tile of twenty century Fox. We don't know if it's real or not.
Speaker 2: Twaal and I have been going back and forth, but it feels real because they all the principal actors or at least wants to love.
Speaker 3: But the adults from the original are quite up there in years, right, So the father.
Speaker 2: Is deceased, right, died at twenty seventeen, mom is seventy years.
Speaker 6: Old, and Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern maybe at this point they just want a warm place to stay indoors.
Speaker 2: Daniel Joe Peschi's eighty one. I don't know how old Daniel Stern is.
Speaker 3: And it could be I don't know.
Speaker 2: It could be like a short segment, it could be part of a Super Bowl marketing campaign, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's hard to say. In today's world.
Speaker 6: I don't think in their age they're going to be in any shape of wages siege on a household, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It looks real enough, though, And the thing about it for me personally, I didn't like Home Alone when it came out. He ever cared for the film. I thought it was holiday trash. I'm like, to me, it was the most believable silly story ever made.
Speaker 3: But it's like Diehard with a kid. What are you talking about? Who loses their kid at the airport?
Speaker 2: Come on now, look, Mark, come on now and got on a plane with the France Mark.
Speaker 4: If you grew up in the latch key kid generation where parents left you alone for ungullly hours all day long, no, you would still know.
Speaker 3: That this is impossible, This is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But but but my daughter watches this film like at least once a week, like a right when the holidays start. She will pop this on her and her friends get with this film. So I know there is a strong fandom for Home Alone period, and individuals like that, like my daughter, that age group, they will actually go see some crap like this.
Speaker 6: That's because it's like Diehard combined with a Tom and Jerry cartoon with a kid as the protagonist.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was fun or whether it was a function of Macaulay Culkin being the right kid at the right time with the right vehicle, because the premise for me never made any sense. But I can't appreciate his particular performance in that the whole shaving scene and the after shave not gonna stuff that was cute, that had a lot of mileage behind.
Speaker 3: It the movie itself.
Speaker 2: That he's out smarting the wet bandits, and I'm on even getting the home alone too, But just the first one was cute enough. I didn't buy it when I.
Speaker 6: This was my criticism is that it wasn't realistic enough.
Speaker 2: It was too it was too silly for me nineteen ninety I was twenty one, so I'm looking at it through twenty one year old eyes. I could never get past the fact that the family went to the airport, got on a plane international.
Speaker 3: Flight, and didn't realize they didn't have one of their kids. That was just blew believe. Okay, Mom wouldn't have noticed that you're getting on the plane. Everyone's got a boarding pass.
Speaker 2: If you've ever traveled with children ever, I'm talking about like going on a bus ride, you gotta make sure everyone has accounted for every step of the way they got their boarding pass, bus pass, whatever.
Speaker 3: I never got past that.
Speaker 2: I would have more believed if the family had, let's say that parents had gone to I don't know, driven to Vegas or something something where the kids were supposed to be home.
Speaker 3: That would have made more sense to me.
Speaker 6: But I know it was right on the cusp of that time when they didn't care what kids did. Like you and I when we were kids, we leave during the day, they don't expect us back till dark or dinner, and nobody would do that with kids these days.
Speaker 3: Not today.
Speaker 2: No, And I don't know if there's a third story to be told, but this is just a nostalgia play no matter what. And supposedly the story is the Wet Bandits are out of jail and the first thing to do they want to settle the score with Kevin.
Speaker 3: And that makes sense. Kevin is living in the same house he grew up in.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know they were called the Wet Bandits. Is that from the movie? Yes, the Wet Bandits.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I am surprised, Mark, being that you were an adult when this came out and that you're an adult now that you would have any favoritism for this film whatsoever because you don't love John us party.
Speaker 3: This film, larger part was for kids. John Hughes movies are.
Speaker 4: Great, So you make an exception for kid product when it comes to John Hughes. That's you say, So this whole thing was about trying to pearl harbor me about liking kids movies?
Speaker 3: Is that what this is? No? I just picked up on that.
Speaker 4: I just picked up on you having this affinity for this film anytime bring up Sorry I watch no, no.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm not the freaking this equation here. Everybody loves John Hughes movies. Everybody loves the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club all this. No, not even Uncle Buck.
Speaker 2: Those were geared towards high schoolers adolescents. This is about a kid eight years old or something like that. Yeah, he was eight years old when he did the movie. So what exactly is your accusation here? Let's just make it all that you need to get.
Speaker 4: Off of your watch kids films high horse, that there is a place for them. This isn't a cartoon. It's okay, get off of your high horse.
Speaker 6: My stars, the stars, that's completely comfortable for my junk, and I don't I don't have any problem liking John Hughes live action movie as opposed to all the cartoons that you two alleged adults consume.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you brought your junks. You could lett.
Speaker 6: I'm uncomfortable now, Okay, yeah, Hi, Well, vision accomplished.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Very quickly, your horoscope and which Christmas movie should you watch based on your zodiac sign? This is down in dirty real quick aries. Your Christmas movie is a Christmas story on a throwback front. A Christmas story checks to boxes for aries with a storyline that leverages triple dog Dare's obsession, poor impulse control, and tacky lamps for the initiated. A Christmas Story Christmas the sequel to the beloved nineteen eighty three original. Wait a minute, it was a sequel. I don't know there's a sequel to a Christmas Story. It's available on most streaming services. Taurus Miracle on thirty fourth Street. Taurus folks make for natural skeptics, rulers of the second House of Values and Possessions Bulls will approve of Miracle on thirty Fourth Street, a meditation on capitalism, the burden of proof, and the beauty of believing Gemini Mark This is for You Ready the Santa Claus starring real life Gemini Tim Allen. The premise is one close to the extremely indecisive heart of every Gemini. As a retirement age Santa must grapple with work, life balance and the consequence.
Speaker 3: Of his bad choices. Cancer.
Speaker 2: Your Christmas movie is Falling for Christmas, starring Cancer Comeback Queen Lindsay Lowann. Netflix's Falling for Christmas is the tale of a hotel heiress who loses her memory, which she tumbles from the top of a mountain. Hilarity, heartwarming moments, and a face off with a raccoon. Sounds like Tauola's life The best there.
Speaker 3: Try to try to harm you, Leo.
Speaker 2: Your Christmas Movie is Christmas with You starring Freddi Prince Junior and Sarah Michelle Geller. Christmas with You follows a magnanimous pop star on the career decline who decides to make the wish of one lucky fan who happens to have one serious hot dad. I'm just reading this come true. I don't know any of these movies, really, a lot of them, I don't. This is a suspect Virgo. Your movie, per your zodiac sign is Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Virgo thrives on being underestimated, and no story encapsulates the spirit of the underdog or under deer if you will, like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. In the major icona of the Tarot, Virgo is represented by the hermit, who, like Rudolph, illuminates for others away out and through.
Speaker 3: Libra.
Speaker 2: Your movie is Elf, finally a good one because the sun is in fall in Libra. Natives are inclined to have difficult relationships with their fathers, and never has that dynamic been more delightfully dramatized than in the Ballad of Buddy the Elf and his Dad, a curmudgeon that finally comes around Scorpio. This is you, Twalla, spirited. I never saw this. I remember this was on Netflix. If I'm not mistaken, Okay, it was Ryan Reynolds movie. It's based loosely on Charles Dickens. For Christmas, Carol promising that on Christmas Eve, one dark soul is selected for redemption. Will Ferrell plays the ghost of Christmas Present, charged with leading Ryan Reynolds on a journey to betterment. No one loves a bad guy goes good story arc more than a Scorpio, making this one a perfect match. Honorable Mentioned goes to Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, all right, that's more liking for scorpio sagittary.
Speaker 2: Here's mine, A Boy Called Christmas?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What's all these Netflix movies? Who did this? Is this a Netflix sponsored list? Netflix? Is?
Speaker 2: A Boy Called Christmas follows young Nicholas as he sets forth into the furthest reaches of the North with the royally decreed purpose of retrieving hope. This premise is pure cinematic bait for the average Sagittarius who loves nothing more than an unexpected journey and an optimist. Erron Capricorn National Lampoons Christmas Vacation About damn Time. Classic in astrology, Capricorn represents the archetype of the father, and there has never been a better unhinged Holiday Daddy than Chevy Chase's Clark Griswold. In National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation runner up is How the Grint Stole Christmas? Aquarius, Your Holiday movie or Christmas movie is Home Alone. As we just discussed, there's a hot debate about whether or not Home Alone is a Christmas movie, just as there's a hot debate about whether or not Aquarius folks are human or alien. Tip to the plot, most lone wolf water bearers would welcome the chance to spend the holidays alone in a fancy house, eating ice cream and outsmarting baddies Pisces. It's a wonderful life rule by dream Planet Neptune Pieces is associated with film fantasy and far flung romance. Say that five times fast Fish Folk who don't roll their eyes at the existence of angels or their influence see their whimsy reflected in the Christmas classic It's a Wonderful Life?
Speaker 3: Wait was that? What was that from you?
Speaker 2: Robin?
Speaker 3: Okay, you've seen it's a wonderful.
Speaker 2: Life I have and I didn't know what and you didn't like it.
Speaker 3: You saw it's a wonderful life. Never mind, never mind.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say, I don't know how you found your way to it's a wonderful life.
Speaker 3: But you don't remember why two K. I've also never seen The Godfather.
Speaker 2: Stop while you're behind, you're not helping yourself.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was more than one. Stop while you're behind.
Speaker 2: You just pissed off half the people listening right now, actually three quarters, because everyone who's listening has seen The Godfather and knows that there are at least two other movies, arguably three, but that's a different discussion. Yeah, and the second one, I don't know. I think the original is better than the sequel.
Speaker 3: That's just me. That's just me, and I know I'm I'm not in good company.
Speaker 2: I like the original first two or great third ones trash. I don't even acknowledge the third one. Okay, it's later with bo Kelly k I S forty one Life Everywhere now Heart Radio app. We're going to break now, Robin, you can go ahead and send It'll get around to it.
Speaker 3: You know, I've already tossed. Tomorrow, May Christmas Tree Survive. It's annual battle with your Cat
Speaker 6: Copy k f I KOs T HD two Los Angeles Orange Live Everywhere on the Eggart Radio