Speaker 1: Hm. When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show.
Speaker 2: And not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water.
Speaker 3: Slides by day, slots by night, savor the flavors, feel the fun with big Let's roll into Pearl River Resort must be twenty what Rolder to play keambling problem called one Hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 1: This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network.
Speaker 4: Hell the sam what your name? Kind of statue?
Speaker 2: Shake in a fill tennis conna be when you.
Speaker 4: Hear another free of starting feel and it'll be who like the whole man?
Speaker 2: This nain and down.
Speaker 5: Broughtie courtesy and wild and.
Speaker 1: B liberals be worn.
Speaker 2: Your viewpoints will be subjected to strike scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Right Side Radio. It's like my eyes have been blown wide.
Speaker 3: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united and are resolved to do something about.
Speaker 5: It, which, whether we like it or not, spells.
Speaker 1: Judy, You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. You tuned in to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 4: Al right, guys, you have found it.
Speaker 5: It is the Right Side Radio Show. Here.
Speaker 4: We are recording this episode on Wednesday, October fifteenth, twenty twenty five. I'm your host, Jack Fairchild's here as always bringing in a conservative news and of course we ask as always that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Show. Remember we're own Apple Podcast, iHeartRadio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So be sure to hit that subscribe button on whichever podcatcher you like to listen to your shows on. Now, as we get into the news today, it is day fifteen of the government shut down. And guess what I still hadn't noticed. Not a single thing about the government being shut down has affected my life. Not a single thing about the government shut down has interrupted anything that has directly affected me in any way, shape or form. We can get into the debates about how silly the Democrats are being over this entire mess, but at the same time we should also point out that I actually think that the government not running and not continuing to advance our outrageous deficit is not necessarily a bad thing. The government shut down is something that again it's a boogeyman. It's something that both sides like to play in this game of oh, well, they're shutting down the government. I've said it more than once that I quite frankly think that Washington should act more like my home state and have the legislature only convene for three months and then send their butts home, make them have real jobs, don't allow them to be full time legislatures, because that is very much part of our problem in this country these days, is the fact that we continue to go down this path where we just have these people get elected. They go up there with little to no money, and then boom, next thing, you know, they're millionaires. They've got money, they've got access to things that they could have never imagined, because you know, there's always a lobbyists out there that needs them to vote a certain way, and that lobbyist is always going to be ready, willing and able to make sure that they are taken care of. The founding fathers never intended for people to go to Washington and turn it into a career. As a matter of fact, most of our founders they left in debt. Most of our founders did not turn this into some massive profit the way that we see our legislatures do nowadays. And so no, I'm okay with the government being shut down. I want the Republicans to stand their ground. Matter of fact, the longer it takes work in some spending cuts, the longer the Democrats hold out. Let's try to push things in a better direction. Because right now, all their asking for is an extension of Joe Biden's economy. All they're asking is an extension of the budget that they all voted for for Joe Biden. The problem that they have is they think that they can try to push Republicans into giving them more this healthcare for illegal aliens. They think that they can get away with it, and with good reason. In the past, we have seen Republicans do nothing but cave. We've seen Republicans fold constantly throughout the years. But hopefully in this age of Donald Trump, the Republicans have a stronger backbone and they stand their ground. We'll see how things advance here. Now, before we get into any of the stories of today, I do want to make an announcement that next week a good friend of mine, Adam Dice, will be a guest on the right side with me. He has written a new book called Faithful Leadership. Faithful Leadership lessons of how and why to lead as a Christian. This book is very important to Adam, and I look forward to getting my hands on it and being able to read it myself. Adam is a US Air Force veteran and educator, and of course he is a devoted Christian, and he has written a book here that I think is going to give some very good insights. But it also relies on several of his own personal experiences. So I look forward to talking to Adam about the book what led him to write this book. So he will be a guest with us next week, so it'll be a little bit of a departure from the regular right side where well, I'm sure there'll be some topics of events and stuff that I'll be able to ask Adam about, but I look forward to talking with him about this new book. The new book is already out. You can find it on Amazon, you can find on Barnesandnobles dot com. So be sure to look for Faithful Leadership by Adam Dice. I think his publishing name is Adam ar Dice, so look for him on whichever website you like to buy books at. And let's help our friend out here and he'll be on next week to talk with us about that book, and I'm looking forward to it. I've known Adam for several years. He's one of those friends that you can pick up and just call. May not have talked to him in a long time, but it's just like an old friend every time that you have those conversations with him. And he's also one of those friends that if he's able and you call him in need, he'll be there at the drop of a hat. He's one of those folks that is always willing to lend a helping hand to his friends. So again, look forward to talking with him about his new book that'll be on next week's right side, unless something gets in the way, which is prone to do, as you know. So goodness, folks, where do we want to start today? Because again there's so many things and this might be another one of our shorter shows this week, not because I don't want to go an hour, but going through news stories tonight, they're just there wasn't a lot that jumped out at me. There just really wasn't. And I think that's one of the things that you know, some weeks, it's like that where you just go through I mean, of course, everything's about the shutdown. Well, I talked about the shutdown at length last week.
Speaker 5: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: This is not going to become the shutdown.
Speaker 5: Watch.
Speaker 4: The most we might do is what I did to the story show, remind you how many days it's been shut down, and asked that same question, have you seen.
Speaker 5: It affect your life anyway?
Speaker 4: But one thing I did come across is a new poll, a survey done by UH. I don't know how you say this signal, I guess that's how you say it. They did a new poll and in this poll they asked the question of young liberals do they endorse violence to stop deportations? And in this poll, sixty percent of young liberals said it's acceptable to go beyond peaceful protest. In response to immigration raids, conducted by ICE, forty two percent of liberals said it was acceptable to go beyond peace useful protest, even if that meant breaking the law. The number, of course, jumped to sixty percent of liberals under the age of thirty. The president and polster of this group, Brent Buckhan. He he said that liberals are shockingly okay with breaking the law to go against government action they don't agree with, like Ice Raid. He also continued saying one side of America's political spectrum, whether directly engaged in behaviors or not, now openly accepts breaking the law if it means advancing their political agenda. Considering their justification of illegal immigration and insistence it's not a criminal act if the act is deafspread, this is again, this is kind of shocking in some cases. He says, he didn't find it as a surprise, but it's insane when you think about this, because again, if their their whole talk is that it's not let let's let's let's look at one thing where they say that illegal immigration is not a criminal act if the act is in desperation. So let me ask you this liberal. You know, if I'm down on my luck and I'm struggling to pay my bills and I'm feeling desperate by that logic, does that make me it okay for me to go and rob you? Does that make it okay for me to go and rob a bank, or go rob a liquor store or a grocery store, or just individuals on the street, because again I'm desperate, I'm struggling. Does that make it ok hey, because by your logic, I guess you think it does. Again, it's it's this insane, irrational thought process that the liberals deal with. As I've said many times on this show, that liberalism is based purely in emotion. There's no logic or reason here. You can make the argument that, yes, there are people who's snuck in this country because they felt a sense of desperation, and I'm sympathetic to them, but they still broke the law and it's still an illegal act. It's no different than somebody feeling their backs against the wall and holding a gun up to you and stealing from you and robbing you. There's no difference here. You may say, well, this this crime doesn't do as much as that, But your logic says, if there's a sense of desperation, then it's not a crime. So by that logic, it's the same thing here. It doesn't work. But that's again not the way these liberals think or view things. It's crazy too when you think about it, because they're some of the ones who are going to be the biggest economic losers as legal and illegal migrants force down wages, cut workplace investment, and spike housing costs. So again, this is one of those things that they don't even see what could happen to them because they just don't understand. Again, this is where we're at now.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 4: Overall, tenty five percent of the one thousand, five hundred respondents said that it is acceptable to go beyond peaceful protest. Eleven percent strongly agreed, as eighteen percent of all liberals. Thirty four percent of women under the age of fifty five agreed, including sixteen percent who strongly agree. Seventy percent of the respondents disagreed, including fifty five percent who disagreed. Fourteen percent of conservatives agreed. What eighty four percent disagreed. Now, of the fourteen percent of conservatives who agreed, I wonder how many of them are actually conservatives. So yeah, it's crazy when you look at the difference between the groups and whatnot, But it's insane that this is where we're at. It's not surprising, sadly, because we see their violent acts. We see time and time again.
Speaker 5: How they act.
Speaker 4: You know, this is the same group that continues to tell us that we need to be tolerant of their beliefs, but at the same time they want to harm us, silence us whenever we say something and give a different opinion. They're not for tolerance. Therefore submission, that's what they've always been for. You're going to see more and more polls like this, and it definitely is troubling for the youth of this country. It is very, very disheartening to see the way that they are continuing to push false narratives and say that it's okay to attack ICE agents and we you say, oh, that's not happening. Look in chatt I go look in California, Look in Portland. Look in areas where they're not even allowing the police to protect these agents, merely because those in charge in those cities, those mayors would rather play politics than protect US citizens. They would rather hope their chest out and show the world that they're standing up to the big bad Donald Trump, then actually do their jobs. It's frustrating people because I understand what's going on. They understand what's going on. They just don't care. And in some of these cities, they feel like there is absolutely nothing, nothing that they can lose by taking the stance. They feel like it's going to embolden them.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And I think it's a failing strategy for the Democrats as a whole to continue to go down this path. You continue to see the way they want to act, the way that they continue to act, and it's insane. Nancy Pelosi, she recently said that on January sixth, we begged the President of the United States send in the National Guard. He would not do it.
Speaker 5: And yet in.
Speaker 4: A contract conservative, constitutional way, he has sent the National Guard into California, and something is wrong with this picture.
Speaker 5: Of course, Pelosi likes to fail to leave.
Speaker 4: Out the fact that she declined help from the National Guard win the whole January sixth, though before it happened, Trump did offer the National Guard, and Pelosi was broadly in charge of the Capital Security ast Speaker.
Speaker 5: Of the House.
Speaker 4: Trump's administration also offered the National Guard to the mayor of Washington, d C. The offer was refused because Democrats had spent the previous summer attacking Trump for deploying the National Guard to calm down the Blacks Lives Matters riots in the city and did not like the idea of doing so again. So again, this is the way that they happened. Of course, we have seen folks try to claim that he did not specifically order the troops to the capital, but Trump never said that he gave an order. He said he offered the order, and part of the reason why he didn't give the order was he really couldn't doing so have made it look like it would have been interpreted as an attempt to use the military to pressure Congress ahead of the important meeting to certify the Electoral College votes from the presidential election. So that's why it needed to be Pelosi agreeing to the request. Of course, Nancy Pelosi, she was recently stopped by a reporter. A reporter from Lyndell TV asked Pelosi, Congressman Pelosi, are you at all concerned that the new January sixth committee will find.
Speaker 5: You libel for that day? Are you at all.
Speaker 4: Concerned about the new January sixth committee finding you.
Speaker 5: Liable for that day?
Speaker 4: This was being asked by Alison Steinberg, who, as Pelosi is walking away, then asked why did you refuse the National Guard on January sixth. After being asked why she refused, Pelosi turned around and told Steinberg to shut up as she pointed her finger at her. She said, I did not refuse the National Guard the President didn't send it. Why are you coming here with Republican talking points points as if you're a serious journalist. Well, Nancy, it's again your own video saying you refused. So is your own words being used against you? It's your own words, because there was a video from January sixth, twenty twenty one, which was recorded by Alexander Pelosi and provided directly to the sub committee. In the video, former Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated, I take responsibility for the security failures.
Speaker 5: So she said it. She said it.
Speaker 4: She was heard saying, we have a responsibility, Terry. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there, and we should have. I take responsibility for not having them just prepare for war, Pelosi said in the video. So again she wants to try to sit back now and still continue to pretend that she didn't play a role in the National Guard not being there, and yet she wants to condemn Trump for sending the National.
Speaker 5: Guard to.
Speaker 4: Sit to states like California where law enforcements not doing what it's supposed to, and potentially sending him to Chicago. Go. This has been her from day one. Deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect, she's okay with the violence. She was okay with the riots hearing Black Lives matter. If you remember the mostly peaceful protest, that's what they always said, they're mostly peaceful protest. Now they weren't mostly peaceful protest. They were what hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Full on riots.
Speaker 4: They didn't like the fact that Trump would send in the National Gardens some of those cities that were having to deal with these riots, And now as they see ICE agents attacked, not only are they not wanting to condemn the violence, they're also criticizing wanting to send the National Guard to try to put down the violence. You've got cities like Portland, cities like Chicago where the mayors have ordered the police to stand down and not get involved in helping these ICE agents as they're being attacked. So, yes, we may see this poll from these young liberals, but these old liberals are enjoying the violence as well. They're enjoying the chaos. They think it's going to help them somehow. But unless they're planning their own violent revolt, I don't see how this helps you. It further makes you look like you're own the fringe. It further proves that you guys have gone completely radical. Look, I've never been a fan of Nancy Pelosi, That's no secret. I'm not a fan of a lot of these Democrats because their insanity is seeping through the fact that, again a joke at the start of the show, the government shut down doesn't affect me, and it doesn't. That part's not a joke, But the fact that they've shut it down because they want to get extra benefits for non citizens should offend every American. The fact that the government shut down merely because they're trying to make sure that non citizens are getting your tax dollars. Look, we're spending ourselves into oblivion as it is, and yet that's where that battle continues. You just watch this and you understand that they're they're not on the side of America. They're not Team America. They can talk about the Constitution, they can talk about this or that, but they don't want liberty. They won't control you. And here's the thing. I will be just as critical when I see Republicans doing similar things, and I have been critical when I've seen Republicans do similar things, because, as I've said before, I stopped considering myself a Republican not too long ago, because I just don't trust that party. I'm a conservative, and I'll vote for the candidate that I believe projects the most conservative values that doesn't have to be a Republican. And I'm okay with that, and I'm okay with losing if it means that it drives the Grand Old Party back to its platform and its conservative roots, because that's what's going to have to happen at some point. Right now, I'm pleased to see the Republicans stand in their ground during this government shutdown. And the only reason I think that they have stood their ground, the only reason I believe that they are still pushing and fighting and giving us this long drawn out fight in the first place, is because Donald Trump. I don't think that the Republicans in Congress have magically overnight found a backbone.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I've seen too much evidence to the contrary. So no, I don't think that they've found their backbone in any way, shape or form. What I do think, what I do believe is that Donald Trump is a tough leader, and he is casting that huge shadow over there, and they feel like they have to follow. Republicans haven't had a truly strong leader, probably since Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush King, George the first, he was definitely not a strong Republican leader. George W. Yeah, he wasn't a strong leader. He was a guy that many ways that often felt like he was in over his head. We haven't had somebody who will force them to find their backbones. Right now, Trump's doing that, and that's probably one of the biggest victories for Republicans, or for conservatives at least, is having somebody that will stand their ground. I hope that it continues each passing day that they haven't caved. Maybe I believe a little bit more that it might possibly remain that way, but I also understand that there's a very very good chance that they won't because I've just seen it time and time again. Hopefully we'll see this time. But back to the original point. You know what happens when these young liberals that think that violence is okay to stand up to policy they disagree with, to act out against laws that they don't like. What happens when we get violent over the budget because they think that it's unjust that we're not willing to pay for Medicare for non US citizens. What happens. Then again, this is a sickness that we're dealing with right now in this country. The fact that there are a large number of young people out there that think that violence is the solution to force policy in the direction you won't should be alarming to everyone. It should be alarming to each and every single one of you out there, because again, polls like this, they're eye opening and they're frightening. And there are other polls. It's not just this one. This is just one of the most recent ones. We've talked about some of the other ones. This is just another poll in that same vein. It's another poll that shows us that they believe that violence is the key to getting what they want. We've already seen Charlie Kirk assassinated earlier this year. Where does it stop? At what point do we start trying to reach these people and make them understand that violence is not the answer, Because I can tell you this, if they keep up the violence, at some point, they're gonna get violent with the wrong people, and then it's going to be really, really messy at that point, And that's something I don't think any of us ever want to see it get to. But is extremely possible and extremely likely that we could get to that point if we're not careful, and if these young people, these young liberals, don't start to understand that violence is not the answer.
Speaker 5: This is the right Side Radio Show.
Speaker 4: We're gonna pause right here for a quick commercial break.
Speaker 5: We get back.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris is in the news again. We got to talk about it. This is the right Side Radio Program.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. All right, guys, welcome back here to the right Side Radio Show. And I don't know if you've heard already. You know, but Kamala Harris has written a new book. Your book is titled one hundred and seven Days, and it is her big complaint, her big complaining about how the election went, how she needed more than one hundred and seven days in order to win that election, which quite frankly, I think if she had more than one hundred and seven days, she probably probably would have lost by even a larger margin, which says something because she got her tail whipped. But she still continues to push this book, and on this book she continues to talk about different various topics. You know, one in which she decided to complain. The complain about the state of the Health and Human Services Department under Trump and RFK Junior. She said, when I see these when I see what these people are doing right now to end the war on cancer, to deny science and fire scientists, it's personal for me, and I don't know that we have seen them do anything to deny science. To me, it seems like some of the Democrats are when they ignore some of the reports and some of the studies that come out. She says, I can't laugh at it because like so many of you who have known people who suffer because of an unknown disease or cancers for which there are no cures or there is the beginning of but more work needs to be done for that cure. What they are doing to push misinformation and lies at the highest level of government, it's criminal and people will die because of what they're doing, and then, of course, she went on to drop an F bomb after that. Same time, she wants to tout her own bonafides by saying that her own credentials were far superior. She said, well, some people have actually said I was the most qualified candidate ever to run for president. No one said that, Kamala, No one. That is you living in your own delusion. You're one of the least qualified people to run for president. And that's saying something because you actually were in the role of vice president, another position that you were woefully unqualified for. No one has said that. It's just crazy that this is this woman is living in such a delusion. She still thinks she's relevant. She still thinks that she has a shot being the nominee for the Democrats. But she doesn't because she was the biggest liability. Come, let me break a little bit of facts for you, something that maybe skipped over you when you were running. The only reason you were tapped on the shoulder to take over for Joe Biden was purely for financial reasons. It wasn't because anybody felt that you were the most qualified. It wasn't because anybody thought that you were the best person.
Speaker 5: For the job.
Speaker 4: As matter of fact, they didn't. There were several people that tried to get you kicked off of the ticket before Biden qualified in the first place. The reason you got tapped on the shoulder was because since your name was already on the ticket when Joe Biden withdrew, if it just elevated you to the nominee, those donations that had come into the Biden co Campaign could remain for you. If they had just gone out and tapped a Gavin Knew somewhere someone else, they would have had to start the fundraising over from scratch. So, yeah, Kamala, it wasn't about you being the most qualified. Something that is ridiculous that you look I'll say this. I believe she believes that, and that's sad because she shouldn't believe that. Every time you sat down for an interview, you looked lost. When you tried to give unscripted answers. It went on to a rambling mess that coined the phrase of word salad. More people know what word salad means because they heard you spit one out that you're the most qualified person ever to run for president. Look cool and neat little titles or things whatever degrees different things that you might want to point to to say, those are your bona fides. Those are cute and all, but there's certain other aspects that you really need to be able to do to be considered the most qualified person ever to run for president. One of them is the ability to speak, and that is something that you just don't have. Your campaign was a train wreck from the day it started. From the day it started, your campaign was a joke. Everybody thought it was. Even the people that were backing you thought it was a joke. They just couldn't do anything about it. There's a reason you didn't inspire people to go to the polls for you, because the more you spoke, the more they understood how woefully prepared you would have been for the job. And again, you were the second in line. You were right there. If anything happened to Joe during his four years in the White House, you were going to be the president. And despite the fact that you said in that role, you still were woefully prepared to be the president of the United States America dodged a huge bullet when you were defeated. It's that simple, I get. You want to try to plug this book. You want to try to plug yourself as something more than you are. But Americans saw who you were and they ran from you. I've said it before, and you can go back and listen to past episodes. I don't believe there's anything real about Kamala Harris. I think she is absolutely one of the most embarrassing candidates that we've ever seen run for the highest office. The fact that Kamala Harris was the Democrat in hominee.
Speaker 5: Is laughable in the first place.
Speaker 4: The fact that she gets up there and cackles every chance. She's a terrible speaker, she was unbearable down the stretch. And yet you still or a You're still living in this delusion that if you just had more time, you could have won. If you had had more time, you would have won. That's an illusion, Kamala. You were never never going to win.
Speaker 5: That race.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't going to happen. You're a perfect person for the Democrat Party because the Democrat Party continues to be delusional. As we talked about in the last segment. You know, you're part of a group that thinks that violence is okay. You're part of party that thinks that it's a good idea to extend benefits to non citizens. That's who your party is, that's who you're a part of, that's who you identify with. It's insane when we think how close we were to her being the President of the United States, and again, I thank god every day it didn't happen, because you would have been a nightmare. Of course, it would have been probably very similar to what we got during the Joe Biden administration, because Joe Biden wasn't running the country either. You would have just had a ton of handlers that were making every difficult decision for you. But what would have been damning for the United States of America is you. But it still had to get up there and talk. World leaders were never going to respect you, same way they didn't respect crazy Uncle Joe. One thing you cannot deny is that the world leaders pay attention to Trump. They may not like Trump, but they understand they can't push Trump over. Kamala Harris would have been one of the easiest pushovers of all time. She would have set the United States back even further because she would not have demanded respect. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. When Great Britain had Margaret Thatcher in the role she commanded respect. But when you've got somebody who can't speak and cackles through almost everything, because her laughter is a sign of how uncomfortable she was in that position in.
Speaker 5: The first place. Where leaders would have.
Speaker 4: Seen that, they would have known they could have exploited that and taken advantage of that. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is over here pushing through cease fire and peace agreements between Israel and Hamas things that people didn't think was possible. And yes, I know Joe Biden and some in his administration are trying to take credit for it, but I can assure you nothing they did helped us get to this point. And if Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were in the White House today, that conflict would not be resolved. It would not have ended the way that it did. But yeah, commonly, you keep hitting yourself under this false belief that you were the most qualified person ever to run for the office. No, Kamala, you were one of the least qualified to ever run for that office. You were a train wreck, you were an embarrassment, and quite frankly, you had no business ever even being the Vice President of the United States of America, let alone the actual president of the United States.
Speaker 5: I would love.
Speaker 4: To see the Democrats attempt to run you again, because it won't go over very well this second time.
Speaker 5: Either.
Speaker 4: This is the Right Side Radio Show. We're going to pause right here for a quick commercial break.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairnschild's the Right Side Radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless.
Speaker 5: Of sleeping position.
Speaker 4: This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now, you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to my pillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride, no space in between midnight and ride, and remember enter the promo code m I D N I G H t R I D E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Show. Here we are in the home stretch of the radio show, the finals segment of the program. Today, oh man again, reminder about next week you's show. We will have my friend Adam Dice on to talk about his new book, Faithful Leadership. It's a exploration of leadership rooted in scripture and personal experiences. I look forward to talking with Adam about his new book, what prompted him to write such a book, and the messages that are found in it. Remember, the book is currently available at all your online retailers, the big ones, Amazon, It's on It's on at Barnes and Nobles, so be sure to pick up a copy yourself. It's a really good book and it's something that I think everyone, especially those of my listeners that are very, very rooted in their faith, should want to check out. So pick up a copy of the book today and we look forward to talking with him next week.
Speaker 5: On the Right Side radio show.
Speaker 4: Also, it was announced here in my home state of Mississippi that the Turning Point event at the end of the month. I believe it's on October twenty ninth at the University of Mississippi up there at ole Miss. They have announced who are going to be the replacements for Charlie Kirk at this event. One is going to be his widow, Erica Kirk is going to be coming to Oxford in the campus of ol Miss, but also Vice President JD. Vans is coming to ole Miss. So I think that Ole Miss has a really, really great event. It's one that I would love to try to figure out a way to get media passes to go to that event, and would be awesome to get a second to speak to Missus Kirk as well as Vice President Vance. That would be remarkable, but doubtful if I can make it happen, But if we can, yeah, that would be cool to to sit down with Vice President of VANCE and ask him a thing or two, especially how he thinks things are going. So very very interesting for sure, and will continue to monitor, you know, different different things, you know, as it continues to move in the directions that we want to. But also I want to take a second and talk about some violence that happened last weekend here in my home state. And it all happened adjacent to high school football.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 4: It was senseless, It was idiotic, and the fact that people lost their lives because folks couldn't act right now. This didn't happen inside the stadiums. This didn't happen during the game. These incidents happened after the game. One in North Mississippi actually happened in nightclub after the game. It's tragic and it's senseless. But one of the things that we have seen in the wake since has been different policies and reactions. But there was a tone deaf reaction from the head of the Missippi High School Activities Association, which is a group I'm not a fan of, and my friend Josh Guru Nichols wrote an outstanding column that is was in The Leader Calls most current edition, the Wednesday paper. I encourage you to look it out. It's been shared online as well, so you can go check out check it out there as well. Josh takes Nice to task for his tone deaf messaging in which he calls for schools to intailgating, which tailgating for most of the high schools is something that's not inside the stadium. It's not like a college tailgate. But again, he wants to try to again ignore the actual causes that led to some of these shootings and try to take away some of the enjoyment that the fans and students have. He also said that they need to beef up security in the student sections, even though these shootings were not done by students. They weren't done in the student sections. They didn't take place because of anything done or said and said student sections. It was a tone deaf message he cited at the advice of our lawyers multiple times, which again rang as hollow as anything else, because it shows you all they're concerned with is their own financial gain. They don't want to get blamed for any of this stuff, and it was disgusting to see him do that. And of course there been a few school districts that are following his suggestion, but fortunately there are also those that are not following that suggestion because they probably realized how absurd and tone deaf it was really and truly Niece probably should resign because I think it was that bad of a video that he put out. It showed that he did not necessarily have a true understanding of anything that could remotely prove that he had any clue of what he was talking about. Again, how about we actually try to get the people responsible, get them arrested, and figure out what they were doing, why they decided to go down this murderous path, instead of blaming people that weren't involved in the first place, because you just want to be seen as having a reaction. This is something that again, as a liberty minded individual, I always hate it when I see these people trying to cave and come up with restrictions on our liberty under the guise of keeping us safe. We shouldn't be surrendering our liberty under that guise. We should not be bending a knee, because again, these people who would enact these acts of terror, you're ultimately allowing them to win. You're ultimately giving them an ultimate victory.
Speaker 5: The loss of life.
Speaker 4: Is something that is extremely painful and is something that I send my deepest thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families, because again, this is not something that should happen. When you're out celebrate in the high school football games, celebrate your school's homecoming. These are the type of things that shouldn't happen, but the knee jerk reactions after the fact also should not happen.
Speaker 5: And when you.
Speaker 4: Start to try to look at fixing solution or finding solutions for things that weren't a problem, that is an indictment against your leadership, improves that you are a weak need individual. Again, I strongly encourage you to go check out Guru's column that's in the Wednesday paper. He didn't pull any punches. Also, we we now do our leader call Sports Show, which will be released tomorrow. And well, if you're listening to this on Thursday, like you will be, since I don't even release my episode until Thursday, you will you will understand like I said, you'll, you'll, you'll you'll want to pick up that and just go through that particular article.
Speaker 5: We just have to.
Speaker 4: And when it comes to things going on in our community. You know, one of the things that was said, you know when we recorded the Sports Show, is that people, if you hear something and you know it's going to be a problem, tell somebody. Don't don't wait until after someone's been hurt or killed, say something. Prevent these type of acts. But to these administrators who think that it's a good idea to punish good folks who weren't involved and things that didn't even play a factor into these senseless shootings, you're no better than the people that instantly run to blame guns whenever there's a shooting of some sort. You're the same type of person because you don't value liberty, you don't value our essential freedoms. You would rather go down a path in which you dictate to us how we need to act as fans, how we need to attend the games. Look, if you want to tell folks, especially in some high risk regions or something, maybe you shouldn't do your tailgating outside of the stadium. But a lot of these schools in Mississippi have moved tailgating inside the stadium. They're right there in the end zones. Some stadiums have it them at the end of each end zone. And there have been no reports of problems with these tailgates. And for this guy to tone definitely to try to go blame them, and then to blame the students sitting in the student section, it was an absurdly tone deaf take. And you'll hear on our leader Call Sports show. You'll hear myself, Kevin Lindsay, and Guru all talk about the absurdity of it. But again, I could go on a long rant about that organization, but I'm not going to because I also understand that I have national listeners. But this did make national news because there was multiple locations with shooting and they were all connected to a football game being played in that town that night or that day. Didn't necessarily have anything to do with the game per se, but because it was in or around the stadium, or none of them were in the stadium, maybe around the stadium, maybe at a night club that was celebrating the homecoming. Now we get the folks who want to have the knee jerk reactions. I'm not here for that, lain and simple. I hope that you're not either, because it is an absurd idea to try to punish those who had nothing to do with it and would never be involved in shooting someone in.
Speaker 5: The first place.
Speaker 4: But that's that's where we are, and that's the edicts of liberalism right there, is when they try to just take stuff away because they feel like we'll make you more safe if we take away that thing.
Speaker 5: You enjoy. Enough is enough people? Well, folks, I did make it.
Speaker 4: Through the full hour, and I even had another story in my back pocket that I didn't even get to tonight, so maybe maybe that'll end up being a morning coffee for Friday morning. I definitely appreciate each every single one of you for tuning in and listening to this week's episode. Chris McDaniels America should record on Sunday afternoon, so be sure to check out the latest episode of Chris McDaniels America that'll be broadcasting live on Center McDaniel's Facebook page on the Midnight Rides Facebook page and share a link in multiple groups and on the Right Sides page as well, so be sure to check that out. This Saturday should be another fun episode after we took the week off last week, so looking forward to getting back in the swing of things and having those discussions with Chris.
Speaker 5: Check check it out there. It's also broadcast live.
Speaker 4: On YouTube as well, so make sure that you check out the Midnight Rides YouTube page. If you have not subscribed to that page, yet, please do so today folks, this has been the Right Side radio show and as always, I think every single one of you for listening. I'm your host, Jack fair Childs, and we'll see you again.
Speaker 5: Real soon.
Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show.
Speaker 2: And not look back. Roll into Pearl River Resort. From tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, feel the file. Win big.
Speaker 1: Let's roll into Pearl River Resuce. Must be twenty what a Rolder to play? Gambling problem called one ee hunterd Gambler.
Speaker 4: Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by Investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed or based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchilds as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom.
Speaker 5: This show is brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call.
Speaker 4: And it is on all the major catchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today.
Speaker 5: The Midnight Ride.
Speaker 4: The home of the Anti Establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairschild's The Right Side Radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now, you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride. No space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I g H t R I d E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 6: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club.
Speaker 1: You'll love the.
Speaker 6: Comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com
Speaker 5: Eskay to Pearl River Resort