Speaker 1: Welcome. Can you hear me? Why does it say no viewers? Oh my gosh, what the heck? All right? Can you hear me? Now? Are we good? Why does it say no viewers? All right? Can you guys hear me? No, you're screwing with me? Not bad? Forty viewers and they'll trickle in as we get going here, just making sure I'm doing the live event stuff. Right, We got on my stream page. John's gonna be hearing a little bit and we should be good to go. There's my live chat, live control room. Here we go, strange status? Good? All right, where's the chat's at? Here we go? All right? Can you guys hear me? All you forty nerds in the chat? Awesome? Uh? So all right, yeah, before John gets here, we'll have a little bit of warm up in conversation. Let the other nerds trickle in like Ron Reagan's trickle in nerd economy. Uh When will I be on the worsty stream? They keep saying next week? They said. Look, I said the other day that the guy that they're geting is supposed to be down, big, big YouTuber, bigger than sticks, bigger than Stefan. So let's cross your fingers and let's hope that it goes down this week. On Warski stream, Andy says it should be good. We'll see. I don't know if that'll be Wednesday or Thursday, but probably some some somewhere in there if if the big name guy agrees to it. So it was Cooper dead in season three, yeah, twin Peaks stuff. Uh, I think so. I think we're supposed to think that he was and this was a different, you know, alternate dimension. But I'm gonna that'll be in the book. By the way, here's the the next four hundred pages of esoteric Hollywood too, and then that'll be in there. So taken forever. It takes forever to write books. But this is to just to trigger everybody and to make evangelicals mad. I'm going to uh, I'm going to play the Russian Orthodox proclamation of anathemas that's read on Triumph of Orthodoxy Sunday. And this one's neat because only in the Russian do you hear the specific kind of it's directed at those who would not listen to the imperium right the God or Dane emperors. So it's just going to be a couple of minutes because I'm going to pour my coffee. It's late, I'm tired. But we're gonna have a good talk with John and I'll be back in about three minutes. And you can listen to the proclamations of the anathemas against those who don't accept the goddardined Orthodox emperors.
Speaker 2: If if I do that, you Talbot, there's Irish ship Rotimus it mables, it is terrible.
Speaker 3: Alto Uh.
Speaker 1: Does your church sing anathema?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: That is wild. It reminds me if you've ever seen the Thomas Beckett movie with Richard Burton when he does the anathema no one to go about another all? And yeah, you might as well not go crazy in the chat because I have the thing turned on. What. We're not here to talk about Batha Matt, dude, why you keep bringing that up. Well, I'm glad you want to talk about Satan, but we're here tonight to talk about We're here to talk to John Adams of Pokestbusters. If you've listened to Jay's analysis, you're familiar with John Adams. John will be joining us shortly. That's sorry, we're getting up here into the ninety nerds. Ninety nerds up in here. What's the nerds? John Adams is gonna join us here in a little bit. And he did a lot of research on evangelical gobbledegook, and that's the theme for tonight. That's what we're going to talk about. I was raised in this gobbledegook, so I know about it. John was as well. Now John's not Orthodox, He's not coming from the orthodox perspective. He's coming from the perspective of having done a lot of research just kind of on the geopolitical tip. And so we're gonna really delve into that because that's a big puzzle piece. If you don't get the geopolitical side of all the pre millennial gobbledygook, you're gonna be confused. And actually that's a big part of it that really explains. Once you get that, they're like, oh, that's why Russia is gog and Maygog has nothing to do with what the Bible's actually talking about. It's used by geopolitical group groups to demonize whoever is the current you know, uh, supposed anti Christ character of it's useful to Washington's foreign policy. So we but we will also talk about I've got whole stacks of books that I'm gonna recommend. It's not going to be boring, but we will get into maybe some verses here and there. Uh. Oh, do we have John. We have John, We have John Sign. We have John Sign.
Speaker 3: A friend.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, John. It's been many months since we talked, and we've already got us here. Just at the beginning, one hundred live nerds watching how are you? You know?
Speaker 3: Which see you on the.
Speaker 1: Is that? Uh? I always get your your Johnny Carson and your Alex mixed up?
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes they say sometimes sometimes Uh the cross.
Speaker 1: Over, Well you do you do a you do a really good version of both? And uh. A lot of people in the chat are saying hello John. For those that might be new, yes I will. By the way I'm going on, people are saying, bring on Davis. Davis and I and Matt are going to be doing a live show Monday. I think John, tell us who you are and your site, what kind of work you do. For those that are not familiar with John.
Speaker 5: Adams, I am okay, hold on, Folksbusters call dot com and.
Speaker 3: Myself and my friend Chris Kendall, we talk about.
Speaker 1: Hey, John, Paul's one Secon and here we're getting echo. Let me.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Let me fix the voice thing here. I think this should solve. Okay, does everybody hear John better? Now?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Can you hear me better?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, everybody says this sounds good? Now. Okay, So, as we were saying, John is the guy from Hoastbusters, start over, John tell us new to tell all the new listeners watchers who you are and what you do.
Speaker 3: I co host the Afternoon Commute with Chris Kendall at Hoaxbusters Call dot com. Uh, it's a weekly podcast. We're on a hiatus for a little bit right now, taking it easy. But yeah, we if you go back into our archives, you can find we got something like five hundred calls that we've done together, done a lot of research, special reports. That's why you have me here to talk about one of the special reports that we did today. You've obviously been on numerous times, countless times with us, had some of the best calls we've ever had with you. So yeah, I'm sure a lot of the listeners to Jason Elysis are familiar with.
Speaker 1: The Mega the.
Speaker 3: Term you coined Mega Interview.
Speaker 1: I think we did kind of get that going because now if you've noticed what's the trend in YouTube is everybody's doing these like four or five six hour live streams. I mean, I'm not literally saying we started that before people go crazy, but we did do that, and we were having a lot of fun with those six hour epic marathon live streams. And now this is YouTube has gone crazy with debates. Now this is the hottest thing. Where was this ten years ago? I would have a million subscribers by now if I knew that there was live stream of eights ten years ago. Maybe there wasn't ten years ago. I don't know. Anyway, Tonight, we're here to discuss the most recent research that you've done. And I've listened to some of the podcasts that you've done, really good stuff. Really, it really drives well with information that I lived because I grew up in the evangelical pre millennial kind of mindset. I got really into that when I was eighteen or nineteen, and then I kind of grew out of it for various reasons. We're not going to go into all that per se, but what you focused on in your podcasts and in your talks was a lot of the geopolitical and kind of do beous, shady character aspects behind these guys who are so prominent and put up there for us to follow, like the hal Lindsay's in this kind of stuff. So maybe we can just dive right in and get into talking about some of these characters and seeing how ridiculous they are. And I thought I knew a lot about this, John, You're one of the most well read guys. I know. You had all kinds of facts about these guys that I had never heard that. It was just like who in their right mind I guess because people just don't know this, But who would in their right minds would listen to these people after being wrong so many zillions of times? And I was particularly cracking up at how Lindsey's scheme of like the rapture's coming and then the money that comes in. He's like investing in property in Malibu. I was cracking me up. So John, tell us about these characters, just dive right in.
Speaker 3: Well, just to preface it, around the nineteen fifties sixties around there, you see a trend with the church kind of you know, streaming across all particular denominations. I guess you know, Lutheran, Methodist, all that type of stuff, and for the most part, they you know, worship services kind of standardized to a certain extent. I'm just given a generalization. By the way, I don't claim to be a religious expert. My knowledge of religion is only empirical and you know, I've read the Bible two times, so they have a standardized kind of worship service no matter what denomination you kind of go into. It's kind of similar. And by the time the nineteen sixties and the you know, the culture changed, the you know, radical leftist type stuff starts popping into the mainline culture, you know, in academia and just in pop culture and whatnot, it starts to actually leak over into the church. And I'm suspicious as to whether the you know, churches were being led down this path right on purpose.
Speaker 1: And one of the one.
Speaker 3: Of the things you start to see pop up is youth groups and you know, the churches, you know, I would i would say for the most part, churches probably during that time period align themselves with anti communist type stuff, right, And I'd say the average pew dweller didn't realize that, you know, maybe similar things were kind of seeping into their church like youth groups, youth you know, youth oriented type stuff. So worship services were changing where you know, teenagers or pre teens as they're called down those type they would you know, go out of the service and then go into a youth oriented type things, separating the children from the parents and then thus creating a kind of like, I don't know, maybe like a more dumbed down kind of thing for the kids.
Speaker 1: It is, You're absolutely right. This is the history of Sunday School, which was a Protestant invention to kind of have tailored messages for different groups, niche markets, and it really reflects kind of a market view of how to do the church and this kind of stuff. And actually, this is not just going to be an orthodox type podcast or discussion here, but I will say, just because it's relevant to your point that this has been a long time criticism of Orthodoxy, is that even going back to the Roman Catholic Church in the Middle Ages, around the time of the Carolinians, you have a change in practice to where prior to that it was normative for children to participate in the fullness of all the sacraments, even infants. And that's why the Orthodox Church, for example, always continues the practice of pedal communion infants take communion. Even this changed nobody tout debates this about nine hundred or roughly in the Latin Church. And then you kind of have that tendency in the Protestant churches to continue that tradition of splitting groups and people off into different sections, to have children's church, to have Sunday school. And it's not that there's a problem with having some sort of Bible study before church. That's not the point. The point is that this was a kind of intentional I would say, uh, separation, separation of groups out of what would be for us communal worship. So I think you're absolutely right there. I was glad when you noticed that that that actually and yes, you're correct that even in the Protestant world, in the Roman Catholic world, this in America became more prevalent, this splitting off in the invention of children's church and Sunday school and all this stuff, precisely because as it got into the Cold War period, they really wanted, i think, to to alter the landscape of America not just through the pop culture, but it also through the churches and that was That's what's so crucial. And if you do, if you read weim Hoff's book that Tim Kelly has done, you know, interviews with this guy, this really demonstrates this point powerfully from the Catholic perspective that even in the Catholic Church, this was this was the case. So that was a long rant. Go ahead, John, No, that's fine.
Speaker 3: You know, I did this talk with Chris, and I did this talk with Tim Kelly as well, So I welcome your input and the extra things you can add are definitely welcomed. Yeah, Sunday School is an invention you're right of southern California. Interestingly enough, at the extensive research Chris, Chris and I have talked about Southern California comes from a lady by the name of Henrietta Meres, and she kind of pushed this idea of Sunday School out into the world. And she was actually the mentor to to Bill Bright, the creator of the campus for crusades for Christ. Yeah, she was also very she played a big role in the Billy Graham Crusades when Billy Graham was first coming out in like, you know, late nineteen forties. She used for Sunday School to kind of push his ministry. She was also very have you know, she was very helpful to Ronald Reagan too with his governor and his presidential election and whatnot. These you'll see these characters throughout this US, you know, throughout this discussion kind of popping and out here. But getting back to the worship service. By the time you get into the late nineteen sixties, you start to see this kind of bellion against traditional worship service kind of come in. And one thing you see out of this is you start to see these new kind of forms of worship service, you know, church start to take place.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh, no, are you are you're talking about like the non dominant, the rise of non denominational churches and strip mall churches.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yes, Uh industrial park churches. Uh that's where I went to church, in an industrial park.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you see you see this rise of oh, we don't want we don't want steeples, we don't want old people and pews, we want young people with long hair and sandals and ex hippies and ex druggies and all that type of stuff. Not knocking that. Like I said, I grew up around that type stuff, good people. This has nothing to do with people's evangelical beliefs or anything by myself. I'm not a religious person. I was raised religious, but I don't go with any particular belief system. But so I'm just looking at it objectively, and so with these people who were true believers. I believe that this movement was created and used for something a little bit later down the line, into the nineteen eighties. It created this idea of an apocalyptic religion. It was people were primed for this, and it wasn't only the church, it was the culture in general was kind of primed for this apocalypse. You know, Charles Manson is you know, having people murdered everywhere, and you know it's the end of the world. People are on drugs, Oh my gosh. This was also used as something to get people into the church. It's like, hey, the end of the world is, so you better, you better get in there. It was also used by the campus crusades and promoted throughout this this particular type of evangelicism. You saw the rise of this kind of new thing of being born again, and born again didn't always apply to non believers. It was actually to other believers. You see, it wasn't good enough that you were a Christian. You had to be born again, you had accept the Holy Spirit, the Holy you know, if you didn't accept the Holy Spirit, you weren't doing it the right way. If you read Bill Bright's book. If you read Bill Bright's book, he actually says that this is kind of a tactic that you need, you know, you need to go out and proselytize to believers because they're.
Speaker 1: Doing it wrong. That's a great point, Yeah, that the charismatic movement will figure into this in a big way, because I think you can very easily say from the entire history of the Charismatic movement that it was something that was co opted. And while you're talking about Bill Bright, it reminds me there's a great chapter in Ingdahl's newest book, Lost Hegemon, where he discusses the CIA intentionally choosing and using not just Billy Graham and the Billy Graham crusade because but also uh the that that the Pentagon is who initially put the money into campus crusade. And so you're absolutely right, this is in the period of the Cold War and it was so it's part of that, you know, evil Empire dialectic that the Pentagon was putting so much money into. And that's what that's where you get the rise of the moral majority, the rise of the Evangelical Protestant dominionist movement, who originally links up with kat Robertson kat Robertson, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You started to steal all the all this stuff starts to come about all at the same time. Really like you know, by the end of the seventies into the early eighties, it all you know, rises up around Reagan and we and so you have this generation of people from you know, nineteen sixty seven to nineteen eighty who were kind of primed for this period. There wasn't going to be an apocalypse. I mean, I'm my parents believe that there was, you know, people in the pews. I'm sure there were actual preachers who did believe that there was going to be one. But a lot of this comes from a book called The Late Great Planet Earth that was written by hol Lindsay in nineteen seventy one, and it's a it's a ridiculous books. It's a hilarious book to read now, and to think that he's updated it every you know, two years or whatever every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just I was just looking on YouTube a few minutes ago and if you if you, if you google Hal Lindsay, you'll find the Prophecy Report, Hawle Lindsay Report or whatever it is. And it's like it's still like he's still running this game. He's like still making bank on the Prophecy. You would think that it would die away and that people would but no, it's like, how does Jim Baker come back on and have a TV show? How does Jimmy Swagger come back and have a TV show? Hole Lindsey still pimping the rapture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even some of the.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember I don't know if Howlens has ever been on Alex Jones or anything, but I remember Alex Jones saying once he had he had Joseph Farrell on one time, and I remember he said he would love to get how Lindsay on and how great of a book Late Great Planet Earth?
Speaker 6: That book well me up as unbelievable, folks. The Rapture is coming. The only thing I'm worried about is if the Rapture happens, am I gonna be on the can? Will I be clothed. What if I'm in the shower. I'm sure how as a theologian could answer those difficult questions.
Speaker 3: Folks, What if the rapture comes? What am I gonna do with all the Superman vitality? If there's nobody to sell it to, I'm just gonna have to eat it myself. Yeah, so how Yeah, Hal Lindsey, he writes this book, and there's a great article. Everybody can go look it up. It was put out by Humanities magazine. It was winner of twenty seventeen Excellent Article and it's basically goes over. It was coincidental because it was a great article, because this is kind of stuff I've been looking at for about two years, and I read this article on mom man. This is all. This is basically everything I've been looking at for two years condensed down in one article here. So yeah, Humanity these magazine, you can find that article on how Lindsay and the apocalyptic religion.
Speaker 1: And real quick, let me add so for the people that are watching that, we've already had some super chats come in and if you want to really get some questions at the end, the way to get me to read the questions is to send a super chat, doesn't matter what amount, any amount, and we will read the questions and we'll answer them later on when we get kind of done with the interview part. But so, so, you were talking about how Lindsey you were talking about in the interviews that I've heard you do on this subject matter, and it's it's it's crucial. I think it's vital to understand the Pentagon's influence here and if you look at the colts. I don't mean to change the subject, but I did want to say this earlier. You've done a lot of work when it comes to southern California and California being the mecca for alternative religious movements. What I'm wondering is, and I think you would probably agree, but when you look at the cults like the Jesus People, and then out of them comes the Children of God with Moses, David Berg and his pedophile, Hollywood connected group of you know, the Family of God family stuff, where River Phoenix, Rose McGowan come out of this cult, I think that it's clear that the Jesus People, which spawns kind of this modern third wave of charismaticism, which spawns the non denominational movement and then the Emergent Church. Believe it or not, this is also roughly the origins of what's nowaday called the Emergent Church, which I think is a complete total intelligence operation, There's no question about it. You look into the people who who were founding figures in the Emergent Church, you'll find the same patterns of all the cults. It's people who had, you know, high level intelligence connections CIA connections. And then, of course when we get into more of the geopolitical stuff, we'll also see other foreign policy. We'll see kind of a Zionist element obviously involved in the pre millennial type stuff. You'll see Washington's foreign policy loving the Russia is Gog and magog stuff. But what do you think about the Pentagon CIA having a direct link to the like the California cult movement and the evangelical stuff that came from it.
Speaker 3: You're a little bit more well read on that direct connection. Actually, when I brought up the William Engal stuff with Tim on the last one, didn't. I didn't talk about that with Chris, but that was only because you had told me about it.
Speaker 1: But that's cool though, because but but I mean, I think you have done a lot about the alternative religious movements, and I think that all I'm saying is that the reason it might not be surprising is that, you know, California is a test bad you You've talked about that a lot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it all comes out of the same area. I mean Sunset Boulevard right at the base of Laurel Canyon, Yeah, which of course is right where you know, Lookout Mountain was where they were faking all the nuke footage. Uh that is ground zero for Jesus people and people walking around passing out tracks and uh you know all that type of all that type stuff. Children of God called lots of I mean lots of different religious cults, you know, kind of based around Jesus. Necessarily they weren't Christian cults, but they were what was the other one? The Love cult was another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: I Alan's son joined them where you know, like everybody.
Speaker 1: And he he took he took acid and saw himself as like this yeah new religious figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so uh yeah, there's LSD Jesus cults right, so sort the source was another cult around that area around that time that kind of you know, it was like a guy. He had like like thirteen wives or something like that, and they owned a vegetarian restaurant on Sunset Boulevard. If you watch the movie Annie Hall, mm hmm, there's a scene where Woody On and Diane Keaton or eating at the Source restaurant, and that's actually owned by a CIA cult.
Speaker 1: Wow, I did not know that. Okay. So another good point that somebody mentioned the chat and yes, I was actually going to mention the history of the Schofield Bible. So the Scorefield Bible goes back to John Nelson Darby, and Darby was in the cult Plymouth Brethren. And you might recognize another famous figure who grew up in the Plymouth Brethren named Alister Crowley. So the Plymouth Brethren are very good at spawning other cult leaders. But yes, so there was an Anglican. The reason that Oxford Prince the Schofield Bible is because there was this British imperial influence obviously in the printing of that Bible. Not accidental that you have the establishment of Balfour Declaration, the establishment of State of Israel. You need a study Bible to convince all the idiot evangelicals in America to just blindly accept that. So, yes, all that's true. Pearl Off has covered that for a long time, and everything that Pearloff says about that's act. I learned this by the way back when I was in evangelical and I was like, holy crap. One last point. I'll let you chime back in John in in Ingdolf's book. And I'm not saying I agree with everything in this book, but I think that he has made some good connections that a lot of other people haven't made. And I didn't actually know that Campus Crusade had this connection until he and he sources his claims here. It's not just him saying it, but he talks about how one of the I'm amost read briefly, he says one of the most influential as well as well financed organizations is the Military Ministry and their affiliate, the Campus Crusade for Christ. Military Ministry had an annual budget of five hundred million dollars. Five hundred million dollars for Campus Crusade. That's crazy. They had a branch branch offices at all of the US Army bases as well as all overseas. Bible study programs globally uh, and they are a mirror. This is this is wild of Fetula Gulin his Quran study groups. So the Gulin network that everybody was talking about eight months a year ago, all the alt media was talking about him Ingdahl is arguing that it's the exact same pattern that you see with the evangelical groups. So then he goes on to say that this was very important too. In Desert Storm, and right after Desert Storm, the peak of the Iraqi insurgency, Petraeus Steel, all of these big neocon types were openly saying, quote, we must pursue our means for transforming the nation through the military. The military may be the most influential way to affect the spiritual superstructure of America. Thus, the military ministry inside the US spread this crusader fanaticism that America is, you know, going to war against the jihad, right, it's the Christian evangelicals. What was Bush's then, where should go find a jihad and find that jah against the mushrooms, Jehattish and the mustard gases.
Speaker 3: Crusade? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's well to get to give an empirical example of something backing you up. Is I remember there was a conference in California. There's two, there was two that I remember, but there was one and it was a guy we'll talk about in a minute, but is Chuck Smith, Rick Warren, Uh, you know, all the California pastors around here. And they were meeting with Republican senators. This is this is around two thousand and six, somewhere around there. But they were they were meeting with with you know, like Mike Huckabee and uh, you know, other neo conservative types at that time. And what I what I remember reading about it is that it was literally like a talking points meeting and like, you know, they were gonna they were discussing, you know, the church's role in propagating uh you know, military you know, uh, you know, foreign.
Speaker 1: Policy exactly exactly right. So, in other words, people think we have a separation of church and state, and they have no conception of the long time marriage between the Deep Day, the Pentagon and all of the biggest evangelical movements, especially wem Hoff shows that it's also Catholicism, and I'm not denying that there are aspects of Orthodoxy that that have been infected with this well as well. Hence the battle over Acumenism and Orthodoxy. Acumen as one hundred percent the Rockefeller CIA funded thing. But anyway, so yeah, so you've got another good example there of a meeting that I didn't know about. But I think that that kind of stuff is more common than we think.
Speaker 3: Very common. That was a nothing meeting, that was just like a whatever. I mean, that stuff goes on all the time. The one, the one that I remember the most is two thousand and seven. I used to have a I used to have a photo of this, but I don't anymore. I wish I still did. I've looked for it, but it was that the Crystal Cathedral. I used to work across the street from the Chrystal Cathedral and the Orange.
Speaker 1: Oh this is great. Yeah, see I forgot. I totally forgot about Schuler and the Crystal Cathedral. But yeah, man, that's another rabbit hole. Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this one was I drive by one day and there's a banner out front and it says they're having a conference there and speaking There was Brent Scoutcraft, Henry Kissinger, and George H. W.
Speaker 1: Bush at the Crystal Cathedral.
Speaker 3: At the Chrystal Cathedral, they were they were giving they were speaking. It was a conference and they were having pastors from the from southern California.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine Henry Kissinger speaking in tongues like if you got Roberts atle bit bit of it would sounds like a motor boat, like you know, like a trolling motor yah. Just uh yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean like like you're saying, yeah, these conferences are going on all the time where these you know CEFI members. Rick warrens a Council and Formulations member.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. A lot of people forget that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though he's no longer the pastor, he was the you know pastor for a long time of Saddleback uh Saddleback Church.
Speaker 1: And that's the largest uh non dominational church, isn't it? Absolutely yeah Vegas. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that he hosted the Obama McCain debate at the church.
Speaker 1: Oh I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the church. There was actually one of the McCain Obama debates were hosted by Rick Warren in the church like it was a church service. Go back and find the usually happening. Do you have a count Council on Foreign Relations member.
Speaker 1: With two John's uh glad beer Uh? Do my uh Barack Obama do my Obama personation. Look what we we gotta we we gotta, we gotta change things, we gotta, we gotta change things. It's I'm not I'm not a Marxist, by the way, in that find Obama is a Marxist when he's like funded by all the big banks. Oh yeah, but anyway, so okay.
Speaker 3: So we've discussed that many times, about that whole scam.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the the the.
Speaker 3: There is a long standing relationship with evangelicals and military I'd say, i'd say, you know, since we're just specifically talking about this brand, but i'd say most churches, you know, more than Joe's Witnesses, they all play into it as well. But this this particular it's been going on for a while. The other thing that we're you know, to connect this with, you know how Lindsey uh Late Great Planet Earth, the Coming Apocalypse. The background to all of this is the Cold War. Okay, so in the background you have the cultural wallpaper of the Cold War that's scaring everybody. Uh hal Lindsay's writing in Late Great Planet Earth that the apocalypse is gonna come about. You got the Dog and the Magogue stuff. So it's Russia. Russia has nukes, America has nukes. They're gonna nuke each other. It's gonna be the apocalypse. And then Jesus is gonna come back on a big new cloud and he's gonna you know, float down on the new cloud and save all the you know, the one hundred and forty four thousand people who were you know, true to what you know, the Jesus people basically who got baptized the proper way in at the beach. So so yeah, I'm being a bit sarcastic about this, but that's literally what what you have playing itself out.
Speaker 1: This is just oh right with me. Jesus is just oh right with what's that other one? I'm gone there to the scout, to the something in the sky.
Speaker 3: Like huh Greenbaum, Yeah, spirit in the sky, Norman Greenbaum.
Speaker 1: These are like the old version, like like Jars of Clay kind of got some radio play, you know, like a few years ago, you know, back in the nineties, and then so this is like the older version of Jars of Clay where these kind of aren't these Jesus or is that did Doobie Brothers? I can't remember who sings that the Jesus is just the whole right with me.
Speaker 3: Doobie Brothers sing that song popular with it, although they were a Christian band because they were called the Doobie Brothers.
Speaker 1: So we've almost got two hundred nerds in here. This is crazy. I didn't think. I didn't think we would have it this early. I figured it would take a while. But okay, so so I'm getting off track here, I get crazy. So so we've got the CIA, the Pentagon involved in largely even and if people ask why evangelical, well, number one, Evangelicalism was a little easier, I would say to to mimic because anybody can start at evangelical church. It's a little bit more difficult, not impossible, to infiltrate older mainline churches like Orthodoxy or Metholicism. It still happens, obviously, the CIA, David Wimhoff, CD Jackson. That's all in Wimhoff's book. But the thing about evangelicalism is that anybody can start one of those, and so you have no idea who is starting it unless you know who this guy is and his background and so forth, and you have this just explosion. I think it's very vital to see that this is also at the time of as you said, the Cold War and then the sixties Revolution, and most people, especially from the Bible mindset, the right wing so called mindset, conservative mindset, if you ask them about the sixties and that revolution, and even a lot of people in the alt media, a lot of alt right people, I'm so tired of this dumb argument. They will say the sixties revolution. Oh, that's the comedies that started that. No, no, no, no, no, it's the CIA, the military and the Pentagon that were behind that, that sixties counter cultural revolution. And by the way, you've covered this, I'm citing Stoner Saunders's book, which is again, yes it's it's kind of watered down, but it's an academic assessment of the cultural wallpaper, as you termed it, of the Cold War and how this was the CIA. I'm not saying that there weren't bad Marxists. I hate the Frankfurt School, I hate those Marxist guys, but they don't have they They were brought here by the OSS and the CIA to alter the culture. They didn't have the power and the means and ability to change the whole world through the through the principles of Charles of Karl Marx. So I'll shut up here after I say this. This is what I said on Twitter today when people were arguing this. You have to understand what hgu Wells and what bertrand Russell say and the way HG. Wells frames it. He says, Look, you idiot Marxists. He says, global capitalism is what will bring the global Marxist technocracy. That's how that's how Wells phrases it. He says too, He says, you idiot communists, what other means and engine do you think will bring universal monoculture aside from global mono capitalism? Yes, I mean the.
Speaker 3: If you're a cap let me just say this prior to making this statement. If you're a capitalist, you're you're fooling yourself. If you're a communist, you're fooling yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The capitalism that funded school and funds schools into existence and employees communist academics to teach the capitalist children. Think about that one for a second.
Speaker 1: Somebody said something really funny. I can't do you remember when one of the evangelical pastors who was like an advisor to Bush, when he got busted with like a male prostitute and Crystal Meth. Do you remember him. Yeah, he's one of the big Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was Ted Uh what's his face? Out of Colorado?
Speaker 7: Yes, somebody somebody said called it Crystal Methodism. Crystal Methodist, Crystal Methodist, mm hmm. Yeah, that's a good church. Actually, that sounds like a New Age church.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was springing out of Sedona or something, right.
Speaker 3: Worshiping Crystal. Yeah, so you have, yes, of course. I mean capitalism, communism, that goes hand in hand. It's it's banker. It's just banker Marxism.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean to someone like you, you're myself, uh, you know, whether.
Speaker 1: You're in hey, hey John, John, people are asking you could talk a little louder to the mic. Okay, Ted Haggard, thank you.
Speaker 3: That was it? Yeah, Ted Haggard. Yeah does that sound better? Yeah, okay, the Yeah. To someone like you or myself who studied this stuff, yes, Marxism equals bank banks, that's it. To somebody who hasn't studied it, who thinks there's some sort of divide between it at the top, there's not. You know, I mean, I don't I don't know what to tell you at this point, how could you have capitalism funding academia. That's Marxist teaching capitalists kids, you see. And and if you think that you could just you know, somehow, somehow the country got infiltrated by Marxist with nobody knowing about it. Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was an intelligence front. Like you said, Francis son Er Saunder's book, I think she's some sort of intelligence operative herself, but she definitely it's a whitewash, yeah, yeah, and it's a it's a great source even though it is a whitewash. And and yeah, it's yeah, the cultural Cold War, it was abstract art, not even really abstract. It's just nihilistic art, profession of nihilism to provide a source of apathy for the modern American. Once you get into then this is another thing too, is this type of church with you know, this change in the church was really another thing was brought about was to break up the old traditional methods on purpose.
Speaker 1: I think, so.
Speaker 3: The old traditional style of going to church, because the old traditional style of church kind of revolved around community and family. And with the new kind of way of going to church with the youth it's all it's all kind of youth oriented.
Speaker 1: So it's not really Oh, I see what you're saying. I see you're saying so, and this is kind of like it mirrors how in the culture, which you've talked about and I think Alan Watt has talked about this too and a lot of his podcasts, is that you have in the culture the interjection of the idea that there are these different generations, right that so that the the young that where the you know, beat generation, where the young we don't listen to the old fogy generation. And it wasn't viewed that way. You know, one hundred years prior, everybody was in the same schoolhouse. You know, you would have the older kids in the same schoolhouse with the younger kids, you know, in eighteen ninety or whatever. But as you get into the twentieth century, you have a lot of this social experimentation with the idea of creating Generation X, the boomer you know that, and this splits up the groups. And I think you're saying that the church mirrors the stupid culture which was designed.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, if you're going to a church that's just full of young people, that's not including mom, dad, grandfathers all that. It's just you know, you and your peers. You're creating a new culture of that that's kind of that's youth oriented. It's breaking up the old traditional style, which was more based around community. Here's the thing about megachurches. Though megachurches aren't community based, mega churches are everybody comes from miles and miles around. And Chris and I kind of touched on this. You get lost in the crowd at the big megachurch. You don't know your pastor, you know, per se because your pastor's got three four hundred other people he's got to deal with. There's no personal relationships, there's no personal accountability. Back in the old days, there was a Methodist church in the town I just moved from. In southern California and Pomona Claremont area, there's the remnants of churches basically on every street corner because churches were neighborhood things, right, and so there was a Methodist church, and then three miles away from that there's another Methodist church because it was a neighborhood Methodist church. And then three miles away there's another entirely different neighborhood. You see in that neighborhood went to that Methodist church and this neighborhood went to this Methodist church because it was people from a close knit, small community. When you go to the megachurch, lost in the crowd, it's like going to a rock concert, which, interestingly enough, when you know the first one of the first megachurches, Calvery Chapel and the coast of Mesa. One of the things that attracted the people was the Jesus People rock music and they specifically starting with a band called a Love Song. That was the name of the group, Love Song. They were performing live weekly at the Calvary Chapel there and and getting people to come in there with the rock music and you know, not once again doing away with the old traditional hymns and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's so bad that actually there are Novasorto Catholic churches and I think Germany that have raves. Did you know that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: How do we appeal, how do we appeal to the youth? Have a damn rave? Bring DJ Tiesto and DJ Kioki and let's have a rave and we'll get the kids, uh to come to the night. Novasorto Church and then I was gonna say, I was gonna sayn't really dirty, but I'll listen.
Speaker 3: I would I wouldn't be surprised considering, you know, the the four or five years that I lived out there in Pomona Claremont area of California, my wife and I we try to just you know, find a church basically just.
Speaker 1: And I would go.
Speaker 3: I would go with her to try, you know, to just check it out. I was always interested in that aspect of it. And uh so we'd go to a Catholic Catholic churches, and the the amount of Charismatic Catholic churches exceeds the amount of regular Catholic churches, which you know, yeah, this is a very bizarre thing that we'll finish this real quick because I'm not Catholic. I never I never really went to Catholic church till I met my wife, and we were blown away with you go into a Catholic church and it's basically like going into an evangelical church. And we didn't even really know that existed because my wife never went to a church like that.
Speaker 1: And then we're like, what is this.
Speaker 3: There's like it's like rock music and you know, the services is not like a Catholic service. I mean, they take communion and they you know, do the little Catholic prayers that the Catholics do or whatever, but the rest of it is totally formatted like a like you're at.
Speaker 1: You know, the vineyard exactly. Yeah. So yeah, well that's yeah, Fruits of Vatican two there as most traditional Catholics will will bitch about. But so let's bring it back to to the end times and to prophecy. And so so we've got the Cold War, we've got the cults, we've got the CIA, the Pentagon putting money into these different evangelical groups, and let's not forget I know you know this, John, and feel free to comment any input you have on it. But we might have a lot of listeners and watchers who don't know that a classic front for intelligence is being a missionary. So missionaries and foreign lands. This is old school CIA fronts. Intelligence agencies using this as a front, USA red Cross, these are classic CIA front So don't believe the stories that you see. Now. I'm not saying every missionary is a CIA agent. That's not true, but I'm saying it can easily be a front that's used for that kind of stuff, and it has many times over there's plenty of books and documentation on that, but we have to also include that puzzle piece because that's a big part of understanding the Washington's foreign policy and how it likes to spread, especially Protestant Christianity as well as wim Hoff shows from Catholicism because it's it was part of that world Cold War dialectic, because how do you the Soviets, Well, you have a damn Baptist church in your in your city.
Speaker 3: That's how well you know, I mean, you can take it back even further if you wanted to just found established foundation that you know, the Jesuits were always good at paving the way for commerce.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: So you know, they go into a country. Let's just say one thing I would be a quasi expert on is California. California is founded by Jesuits, hm. And they basically paved the way for opening up of the of the West and the railroads and all that type of stuff by you know, helping to uh civilize the Indians out there, so you know, so on and so forth. Commerce usually follows were uh, you know, not only you know, Catholicism earlier time periods, but then in later time periods like now, you know, evangelicism is kind of the you know, this is easy to discuss with someone like yourself. Evangelicism is the perfect postmodern Christianity. So it can it can yea even to any area adapt itself pretty easily.
Speaker 1: That's a great point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it paves the way for commerce, and then it paves the way for the rest of the culture, which you know, a lot of Christians don't actually you know, they wouldn't actually think themselves to be quote, to use a phraseology that Christians like to use, to be of this world. But but yet they're they're really, they really are part of the culture. You know, they really do accept a lot of the stuff that like someone like myself wouldn't you know, I wouldn't involve I wouldn't let my kids watch television or you know that type of stuff. But but you know, a lot of Christians the type of culture that gets proliferated into the well here's a perfect example.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 3: Muslim evangelist.
Speaker 1: Now, they have Muslim evangelists. You said, you cut out there, say that again.
Speaker 3: They have televangelist Muslims.
Speaker 1: Now I have heard this, I haven't seen it, but this, also, by the way, is something Ingdahl mentions in his book that the success of Billy Graham was so beyond the expectations of what the CIA had in mind that they realized, all we've got to do is find the Billy Graham for the Muslim world. So that's what they were trying to do with a lot of these different characters. The Goulin guy is probably some kind of but he's not, I don't guess, a very dynamic speaker. I don't know, but there's other kinds of people that they tried to interview. Miles Copeland and his book actually says the same thing. He says that they hoped Nasser Gamal abdel Nasser would be a an Islamic Billy Graham. So so I'm not surprised that we're starting to see this now because I think that that does fit into the plan dialectic that they want to kind of Islamicize the West, not because they like Islam, but I see it as a long term business plan. The globalist I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, yeah, yeah, And you know, an another thing I brought up on the call with Tim and Chris, was that.
Speaker 5: In the.
Speaker 3: In Nicaragua during the Samosa Sandonista period, there was a guy who is like one of the leaders of the campus Crusades in Nicaragua and the San deniss caught him or something because he was carrying large sums of undeclared money.
Speaker 1: They were you know, was it hidden under Gideon Bibles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was. And basically with this article that I was reading in it was a cover action bulletin.
Speaker 1: It was like a.
Speaker 3: Liberal type magazine from the It was basically saying that, you know, these Sandinistas had uncovered that the campus Crusades was the CIA front funneling money in too, you know, do that even though I would say that the Sandinistas themselves are a CIA front. So it was, you know, more dialectic type stuff. But what you have this is another thing that you have kind of popping up in the seventies and eighties as time progresses, and that the former Jesus people or whoever you know, people being sucked into this new type of evangelicism. Is this idea of that Christianity is going to fight communism.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 3: So it's not only that we have to be scared of the Cold War, and we have to be scared of the nuclear apocalypse. But it's also pitying Christianity against Communism directly because Communism is Satanism Christian and Christian and America is Christian. So Jesus equals America city on a hill and Russia equals Satan, right and that, and so you know. And then as we move down through the time period and you get to be guys like me and you, then you see this all played out in the plot.
Speaker 1: To Rocky four, and and in w W F w W remember Ivan and and Hoko against mixed what's his name? I there's a.
Speaker 3: Boris Sukov.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nikolai Volkov, Nikolai Volkov. And then yeah, and he's wrestling hul Kogan.
Speaker 3: Interestingly enough, when the Berlin Wall fell, Nikolai Volkov, if you remember, he turned on Boris Sukov and he he joined America and he went rogue against against the evil Comy.
Speaker 1: Let me say this is another point I want to make here. Yes, everybody, I've probably had twenty people in the last few months send me the Yuri Besmanov lecture. Now, yes, I have seen the Uri Besmanov lecture. It's been online going around for at least a decade or more. I'm not saying that the points that Yuri Besmanov makes are false. So yes, there are like the frank for School guys who would try to argue that if we can degrade the culture and make them relatives and so forth. But again, the real story of the Frankfurt School guys is that they were propped up by the CIA, And so even the alt right people who get mad and bitch about the Frankfurt School people, they don't talk about the OSS and the CIA being who gave them the money to do what they were doing there. Who who do you think brought the Eastern Bloc people over? It was the O S. S c A. The Ur Bezonoff. One last point, John, one last point. The reason I bring up the URI talk and this is something that Mark Hackard has. Disagree or agree with Mark Hackard or not, but he has some really good articles that he translated about defectors. And the important thing about defectors is that to whatever degree it's real or fake or stage, we don't even know the real story of these people. It could just be made up. Let's say that that Yury Besmanov truly defected or whatever. If even if that's true, whatever comes out of Uri Besmanov is gonna be what the c i A Wants out. So defectors are great disinformation agents. They're great ways to prop up grandiose tales of of the Marxist Cold War takeover.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I think that that that's crucial to understand that and and a lot of these you know, anti Marxists and these people that are online. I'm not a Marxist by the way, so don't even try to make that argument. But but that, but you can't trust defectors is what I'm trying to say. It's it just fits into the propaganda machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Uri bezman Off stuff never never ring true.
Speaker 1: To me, just because could you speak up a little bit, John, People are saying they're having a hard time here.
Speaker 3: I said it never, it never. It never rang true to me because it was He's basically saying all the things that the you know, the culture in America was pushing on its own people. So why would you why would you need the Russians to do that?
Speaker 1: Exactly? This is what's so crucial that Yeah, well stated day, I rambled there for like ten minutes trying to say what John said in like twenty seconds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'm not Another one is Anatotly golitz was about to say the fall the Wall and Anatoly Glitzen. Hey, maybe Anatoly Glitzen knows about the fall of the Wall ahead of time because the CIA is who told him, not because he knew about the Sino Soviet split secrets or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's and you know, basically to a certain extent at the at the top, I don't think there's any difference between Cold War KGB and Cold War CIA. So they're both working for the you know, same pay masters and and uh this, but but see those type of things, whether it's you know, KGB or CIA, whatever it is, they were crucial to the time period because it, you know, it fueled the this, you know, the scary culture. You know, a great you know, a great television show. I don't really watch a lot of TV, but a really interesting show to kind of show what kind of psychology was being used on people at the time, is the Americans exactly exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, And the c i A. The c i A approves those scripts by the way.
Speaker 3: So sure, absolutely, but but yeah, it's it's interesting to go back and kind of look at some of those things.
Speaker 1: I want to say real quick in the chat, we're not here to debate nukes. So the reason that some of these people are being if you spam in here, I have this spam filter turned on and it will block the people that spam. So we're here to talk about the end times. It's not a debate on nuke's. So anyway, sorry, John, GoAhead, you go ahead.
Speaker 3: There's a helicopter lending.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I think about the maybe let's talk a little bit about some of the biblical type end time stuff. So being raised in a Protestant Evangelical church and then starting to read the Bible when I was seventeen eighteen, really getting into it. Of course, everybody finds the Book of Revelations fascinating. So you go and you read about the angels and the bold judgments and the sealed judgments, and it all sounds very, very wild, right, And if you're a Protestant Evangelical, then you know that you already kind of have just this assumption that this is all about some sort of sequence of events at the end of the world. Now, I never had that that view challenged. I never questioned it until I spent a lot of time in theology and did do a period of seminary work and really got into comparative religion and all this kind of stuff. And as everybody knows, I'm not a textual liberal. So this is not coming from Evan at this point of trying to, from my view say that the Bible doesn't have any divine inspiration or veracity or anything like that. But it's very simple actually to kind of show that even and this is I would say, even if you don't believe the Bible, I think it's still demonstrably true that these verses most of the time are referring to events contemporary with the Apostles. So I'm just going to run through this really quick. The easiest way to understand this is to read Luke twenty one, and that's because Jesus says very clearly in verse twenty two that all of he says, these are the days of vengeance, in which all things written in the prophets must be fulfilled. And if you read the entire chapter, he's talking about that generation, the Jews and the people that are right there in front of him and his apostles and disciples. And that's why he says very clearly, he says, you will see Jerusalem surrounded by enemies right know then that its desolation is near. Now, whether you believe it's inspired, I believe it's inspired. But whether you do or not, about forty years later that happened. So that I think is so obvious and so clear. And I'm not saying that there's nothing mysterious about the Book of Revelation or whatever. But if you look at the pattern of the Book of Revelation, the way it's structured, with its judgments and what it talks about, it matches the pattern of Matthew twenty four, which is Luke twenty one, right. This is the all of that discourse in both of those gospels. So I think it's very clear that the Book of Revelation ecalypse is talking about the same stuff that Jesus is talking about in that famous discourse. Therefore, the easiest way to approach, the clearest, I think simplest way to approach these texts, whether you believe they're in spite or not, is to understand the historical context and the historical context does have to do with apocalypticism of that time period. I'm not saying, by the way that that there's nothing future fulfillment for us as Orthodox or for Roman Catholics. Uh, there are the last things. There is, you know, some events of the last times, like the final judgment, the resurrection of the body, these kinds of things. But we don't have this elaborate scheme that's all kind of drawn up, like don't nigy, here's my Bible prophecy church, the blood moons will cover Israel.
Speaker 4: The blood.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think of the blood moon paj When I eat the blood moon piles, you'll know the end is near. That is literally how dumb John Hagy shit is. But anyway, so we don't have charts, we don't have these like elaborate schemes because we don't know that it's not told to us. So when we get towards the end, I'll give if I get this question a lot. I've not yet got to a point where I have the time to really, from my perspective, write an article. I do have an old article about the Temple and Josephus that people could read if they want Matthew twenty four and Josephus compared, and you can find that in the archives. But also I'll list a couple of short books that people could read if they want to go down that route, because I do get a lot of messages about what do you think about the end times? What do you think about this? What do you think of that? And I will say too that again the Orthodox Study Bible notes they get it perfectly right. It's the first time there's ever been a study Bible that actually understands that these texts are talking about seventy eight. Now there are aspects that do refer to future realities. But if you read my Daniel article, if you look at what the Order Dark Study Bible says and the Daniel notes, if you look at Daniel, it's talking about the same thing Jesus is talking about, and it's talking about what happened in the first century, and it removes a lot of this nonsense, which is a perfect tool for the State, for the Pentagon, for the CIA, for social engineers to concoct nonsense to fool a bunch of dummies. And they do the same thing with Muslims. Evangelicals are used the exact same way Muslims are. John your comments, Yes, we're up to two thirty. We're up to two thirty. Let's see if we can. We're doing good, so go John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're thinking of the Bible verses and all that. Like I said, I'm not an organized religion person.
Speaker 1: That's cool, but I mean, you know, give your perspective on on the times and you being being manipulated through the fear.
Speaker 3: Sure well, I mean an interesting thing, just a note about apocalypse. Calypso kept Odessus on an island, detained, and Calypso means to cover, So she's the goddess who keeps you know, Odessas on the island, detaining him on an island. It's interesting that the story of John the relater is on an island being detained and he's talking about the a apocalypse, the callipse, the uncovering, so interesting correlation. There.
Speaker 1: Are you doing a little bit of jord and Maxwell for us? John?
Speaker 3: That's that's that's all John Adams research.
Speaker 4: They're not, of course, if you understand the The Apocalypse is clearly discussing the two doc tiles coming down through the hell portal gates into my backyard to initiate the end of times as the least.
Speaker 3: The real Bible is the Yeah, you have to go to the Geneva Bible. Jay, that's the thing, Theva, that's the Geneva. No, yeah, so uh but yeah, I think with with a with a you know, the story of the revelations and the and it can it can always be used no matter what time period it was. It was you know, used in the Civil War, it was used in World War One.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Uh, Hitler was the beast.
Speaker 1: You know, there were even in the eighties they were saying Reagan was the beast, Obama was the When I was a kid, Uh, barcodes that was that was barcodes on all products or the market.
Speaker 3: The beast symbols are you know. I used to have a I actually used to have a Christian book that had like little cartoon drawings and of of you know, like people getting barcodes put on their heads, and that you were going to walk around with a UPC symbol barcode on your tattooed on your forehead.
Speaker 1: I've seen like inmates that literally have UPC, so like people do that.
Speaker 3: I remember that in the nineties too, when people will get barcodes tattooed on them to.
Speaker 1: Show that that's right. It was the thing in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anti Christ so you know, which, I'm not an atheist by any means of the word, but yeah, people definitely go to the extreme to show how much they despise religion, which I do not despise religion or religious beliefs. But the thing of it is is is the the evangelical culture primarily is based around.
Speaker 1: A rapture.
Speaker 3: Now there there has been many people who have predicted raptures, including Chuck Smith. He predicted that the rapture was going to happen in New Year's Day nineteen eighty one, and then noting.
Speaker 1: How Lindsey had an eighty eight nineteen eighty eight prediction.
Speaker 3: Yep, so they've all had these predictions, and so they've had to go back and rewrite the idea of it, saying, you know, so before it was going to be a pre apocalypse rapture, and then later it was going to be a post to put you know, oh, well, we're going to have to live through the tribulation because people are starting to see, you know, the signs of the of the New World Order, whatever you know people want to call it, and they're realizing they're going to have to actually live through some of these things that they believe are going to correlate with the Book of Revelation. So they've come to the conclusion that they will actually have to live through the tribulation to make it through to the rapture.
Speaker 1: But during the.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixties and seventies, everybody was pretty convinced that the rapture was going to happen. And interestingly enough, there was movies.
Speaker 1: Made, yes good point that went along with this.
Speaker 3: And showed people and it was actually prove in fact, there was a movie made of the late Great planet Earth that was narrated by Orson Wells.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could look that up on YouTube. It's awesome. I mean that, it's like awesomely bad, right, Yeah, it's awesomely it's good bad. Another good bad one is A Thief in the Night and you can watch that for free on YouTube too, And that's that's the one that scared the crap out of me as a kid watching that. There's people getting guilatined, there's you know, the rapture comes and people are disappearing in their cars on the freeway in traffic, set a standstill because people have you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, you know what I just watched a couple of nights ago, and this probably fits into that. Is this like the seventies? Yeah, okay, The Omen, which I put on the show banner. That's seventies, and I forgot that. There's this really funny part. Anytime Hollywood tries to do apocalypse and time stuff, they make up Bible quotes every time in a movie. It's it's in tons of them, it's in end of Days, it's in uh the job, yes, seventh Sign with Demi Moore.
Speaker 2: The anyway, So I'm watching The Omen and Gregor Gregory Peck starts Gregory Peck gives birth to the anti Christ, and he starts reading Bible verses.
Speaker 1: And he makes up this Bible verse this doesn't exist, and it's like, Andre show.
Speaker 2: Your night the entire European continent, and this shall be a comet that crosses the sky.
Speaker 1: That's literally what it says. That I'm sitting here thinking that is the that was like, did none of them read the Bible at all?
Speaker 3: No? I think he was actually reading out of the Late Great Planet Earth. Oh, I bet he was, you know, yeah, you know, if the Late Great Planet Earth is is is a great movie because if you read the book and you're cracking up at the fact that he's literally going through scriptures and he's saying that when you know, easy feels talking about the armies. And then hel Lindsay goes down to the bottom after the after he quotes the scripture from Ezekiel. He said, obviously, you know, he says, he says, obviously the scripture is referring to the Russians and their nuclear capability. This is and he's literally saying in there that Ezekiel, you know, Ezekiel and Daniel are talking about, you know, Russians having nukes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and it's uh. I remember a video back when I was an evangelical where hal Lindsay said that he was still doing the Russia thing, and he was saying that when when John in the Apocalypse talks about the plagues, and this is when Russia lets loose the nukes, and then when when it talks about the scorpions, which in the text are demonic spirits, John seeing the spiritual realm uh al Lindsay says those are black Hawks because they have metal bodies and they he says they're black Hawk. He copters, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think what he was actually referring to was when when he was talking about Scorpions, is the band the Scorpions when they made that song the winds have change when the Berlin Wall fell.
Speaker 1: Okay, well yeah, the wall falling and letting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that would be an action of Satan the delute, Yeah, the delusion, the delusion of Antoti Gallitzen right in the.
Speaker 1: The comedies are tricking us by the wall falling. Yeah. Yeah, so the you know, we're getting out towards two fifty. That's pretty good live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, awesome, Hello everybody, thank you for tuning in. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just jumped up to two forty. So, uh, if you're if you're new, if you just clicked into the stream where this is jayde Ire from Jay's Analysis. We're talking to John Adams of Hoaxbuster's call you. If you followed us at all, if you're familiar with then I'm sure you've heard us talking together. We've been podcasting and interviewing for the last couple of years, and this discussion We've gotten into some of the historical characters who played a vital role in End Times manipulation, in the American deureacracy, the Pentagon, the CIA, these different entities utilizing evangelical groups. John, you went through some of the key figures like Bill Bright and we talked about the neo cons and Ronsfeldt. Do you have any more figures that kind of has come to the four like, not necessarily how Lendsby, but anybody in that vein that you think has a clear connection to to being not what they appear. Sure.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Paul Kaine, okay, tell us about him.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar. Who's Paul Kane.
Speaker 3: Paul Kin You could look him up on your Wikipedia right now. And he was an he was a minister, but he was also interestingly enough, he worked for the CIA. Oh okay, in the paranormal division of the CIA.
Speaker 1: So side spies and Stanford research type stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I cannot find any other information except for that currently on mister Kane. But here's the interesting thing about Paul Cain working for the CIA in the paranormal division. He had a protege, and his protege is a man by the name of Charles Smith, who goes by Chuck Chuck Smith. Chuck Smith went to start one of the biggest megachurches to basically begin, and that would be.
Speaker 1: Helpel Calvary Chapel. Yeah you cut out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Calvary Chapel Ministries. That's Chuck Smith's ministry. He started in Coasta Mesa, California in nineteen sixty eight, somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: I think Dave touches on this and weird scenes inside the Canyon a little bit. I don't recall that, but yeah, there's the brief mention of Calvary Chapel. And not because one of the maybe not Chuck Smith, but one of the Laurel Canyon people was instrumental in the early phases of the rise of Calvary Chapel. I can find it. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think who it was. But in any case, so Chuck Smith. You know, Chuck Smith has an interesting history of himself because he he used to teach at a four square church in Santa Anna, the four Square Church of the Gospel in Santa Anna, and then all of a sudden he decides that he doesn't want to be part of that ministry. Anymore because he claimed he had a vision from God, and the vision from God that he had told him that he would be leading thousands of people to God and that was his vision that God gave him. And so he decided to leave his his gig as a minister of the Four Square Gospel Church in Santa Ana and decide to take over the Calgary Chapel Ministry. And he was able to turn it into basically one of the first mega churches.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And like I said, his mentor was a CIA operative for the paranormal of the CIA. So he ended up being on you know, Time magazine, you know when they had the Jesus People, a Time Magazine article that they interviewed him.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: To watch the Jesus People document If you watch the Jesus People documentary from the sixties, it features Chuck Smith when he's baptizing people at the beach in Corona Del Mar, California.
Speaker 1: This is gold information here, people. I hope you appreciate this.
Speaker 3: Yes, So he was instrumental in the rise of this type stuff. I got nothing against people getting baptized at the beach. I mean, my parents were baptized by Chuck Smith at the Beach in California.
Speaker 1: Schull chuee shoe real quick though, let me let me remind the audience that if you want us to read your question that we have I think four or five super chats that have come in. I'm not just asking for shekels. I don't care how much what amount you put. But if you would like us to read the questions as we near the end of the discussion, just send the super chat because as you know, the chats disappear, they're going NonStop. I can't read all these chats while I talk to John. So if you want your super chat to appear at the end, which those remain listed. If you want us to answer a question about theology about some of the people that John's talking about some of the books, you might want to hear the name so that you could get the book or whatever. Send a super chat anywhere from two up to seventy zillion bitcoins and we will take them.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, John, Yes, please donate to Jay or myself. We do a lot of research and we put it all out there, so it takes a lot, It takes a lot of time, and yeah, we're very grateful for it as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: This is you know that, Like I'm saying nothing else, people getting baptized at the beach. I mean when when I was and you know involved, I got baptized in the pool in the backyard.
Speaker 1: You're saying that Chuck Smith brought a bunch of olive oil and dumped it on your head in a pool and a kiddie pool, and the CIA anointed you to be their boy. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Well, luckily I was not anointed or baptized by Chuck Smith.
Speaker 1: So that was before you got That was before you went to the Benny Hen Show.
Speaker 3: There's another character there. But anyways, you know, like I said, this is a this is another interesting thing, and there's a lot of information that kind of correlates. It's kind of hard to articulate it and get it all in there. But you have to think about this time period too. So Coasta Mesa, California, nineteen sixty eight. The landscape around this area is very conservative. It's a very conservative landscape. This is where some of the biggest military contractors in the world were located. Orange County Coqui, colloquially for many years was known as the Orange Curtain.
Speaker 1: And this is where we're going to get Silicon Valley too, right, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 3: And so the Orange curt the reason it was known as the Orange Curtain is because there was so many It was like almost like nine right when conservatives loaded in Orange County in the nineteen sixties and seventies. And so it's very interesting in the in the beginning of this post modern time period that a postmodern kind of evangelicism made up of primarily ex hippies and ex drug users that are being moved into what would later be the religion that would help to bring about Ronald Reagan and super militarization just happens to come out of this area high conic concentration of military industrial complex and you know, John Birch society type stuff. So that to me is very interesting that that is, yeah, stuff kind of correlates. It's also interesting to note that within a ten to fifteen mile radius you have some of the biggest churches in the world all right there, So literally across the freeway from Calbary Chapel is TBN.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I did not know that, okay. And by the way, there was documents that were that were out a while, but they may not be legit, but I mean, come on, it's not hard to believe. But there was like FBI dot documents about Paul Crouch having a bunch of running a bunch of Hey, Paul Crouch had some connection to the mafia, is what this was that came out three or four years ago. It was a big news story for a little while and it disappeared. I'm not saying that that means the FBI was good. I mean the CIA and the mafia and these people like Paul Crouch, I mean they're they're like all joined at the hip. So it's not I'm not trying to defend institutions. I'm just saying that's very believable, is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, the one, the one.
Speaker 3: The one interesting story that Jordan Maxwell has is that he had a friend who worked at a Belbo Balboa Beach, which is the Newport Beach liquor store that used that used to deliver liquor to Paul and Jen Crouch's parties. So Paul and Jen Crouch would have parties with liquor at them. Interesting. Uh. It was also rumored that Paul Crouch, I think.
Speaker 1: She spilled some that purple drank in her hair.
Speaker 3: Dude's purple stuff.
Speaker 1: He's got cotton candy hair. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's also rumored Paul Crouch was a you know, closet homosexual. Right, So yeah, TBN down the street from TBN. Pretty, you're down down the freeway from TBN to Saddleback Church. Wow. Just a little bit north of those churches is the Crystal Cathedral with Robe. Just a little bit here over across the way near Disneyland is the Vineyard.
Speaker 1: Holy like Petriot Dish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally across the street. Directly across the street from Disneyland. There used to be a church that was very popular in the seventies and eighties. It was called melody Land, and that was a steampull of kind of you know, kind of hippie kind or not more you know Jesus people kind of evangelical stuff comes out of melody Land. And then you know, when you get up into Los Angeles, like I said before, you get all those other types of churches, the ones slipping but slipping my mind. But the campus crusades from for Christ comes from u c l A. That's where Bill Bright started the campus Crusades at the campus of u c l A. Henrietta Henrietta Meres lived in bel Air, which is right above, which is right above U. C. L A. And this is all in and around Hollywood, So very very interesting that all this type of stuff correlates around Hollywood military intelligence agencies. You've got the you know, you've got the same old stuff here, basically, is what I'm saying. And and you know, like I mentioned the Crystal Theater, Robert Schuler, you know, he kind of plays a little role in this kind of another thing that pops its head up with evangelicism.
Speaker 1: Real quick, John, let me ask you, while we're on the topic of Schuler and all that garbage. If I recalled, didn't you at one time make the point about the the new Thought positive thinking movement Norman Vincent Peelee. Didn't that have some kind of deep state connection to or at least some social engineering money. And because that's what Robert Schuler is, it's just like a window dressing quote Christianity version of Norman Vincent Peel stuff. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually yah, I was just about to say prosperity Gospel, Yeah, pops its stuff up with.
Speaker 1: Robert and you talked about new Thought, right, I mean, is is that connected.
Speaker 3: To this absolutely. Okay, yeah, the yeah, if you go on, if you go on Robert Schuler's wiki page, if if it's still if it's still there in its same form, it's it says he's a mottivational speaker. So so I thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: Do you hear my Jordan Peterson thing? I was saying that people are Jordan Peterson is Tony Robbins and Milo in the body of a young Vincent Price.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's gonna that's gonna make everybody mad, but that's okay. But anyway, so go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I listened to your critique. It was a very very interesting and good.
Speaker 1: The Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Robert, you know, Robert Schuler, you also plays a big role in kind of this shifting and changing uh you know, uh time period of religion. He had a drive in movie theater, uh that he converted into a church.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Really the cathedral used to be a drive in movie theater. He would actually have people drive in and he would be on the loud speaker with the boxes in the cars like in the in movie theater you know, back.
Speaker 1: When Riven that is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so he had that and then he built the Christal Cathedral or the first you know, the what was it called the the Tower, uh, the Tower of Hope tower, yeah, tower of Hope, but the Tower of Power because he had yeah yeah, Joyce Riley.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well all these people are interchangeable. It's all the same bullshit.
Speaker 3: This was called the Hour of Power.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so uh.
Speaker 3: So yeah. Another thing that kind of correlates with the changing with the modernization of religion, of Christian religion, which I always think is quite hilarious because we've talked about this a little bit before on some of our I think when we were talking about Acumenicism, was was Schuler employed Richard Neutra to build the Tower of Hope and then he employed Philip Johnson to build the Crystal Cathedral, which I mean, those are the most modernist architects.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, that's a good point of the time period.
Speaker 3: So he employs these you know, modernist architects to build this church and the Crystal Cathedral. If you go look at it from the front angle, it's an upside down pyramid.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's got this kind of odd shape, but the front part of it is an upside down triangle.
Speaker 1: So there you know it.
Speaker 3: The cathedral itself bears no resemblance to anything having to do with the church whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Right, that's a good point, you know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you're you're, you're absolutely correct. He was a part of the Prosperity Gospel, the New Thought, you know, kind of a continuation of the Norman Vincent.
Speaker 1: Peel and Norman Vincent Peel, if I recall, was a high level Mason. He was either a thirty two or thirty three degree free Mason.
Speaker 3: So so was so was Schuler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Norman Vincent Peel was Rockefeller funded. Oh okay, he had Rock money kind of backing him up to I think he was from New York if i'm if I'm remembering correctly, don't quote me on that. But yeah, when you get back into the h there's a there's a good book on this, Kate Bowler's book. It's called Blessed History, a History of Prosperity Gospel. People should check that out. There's another one. There's another one called The Charismatic Century. People could go back and read that and kind of goes into the history of the uh, you know, like the Azuza Street Revival. Yes, right, that's another That's another thing. I didn't bring this up with Tim, but I'll bring it up with you. That's another interesting thing about California is it's home to one of the biggest Christian universities in the world. Is Pacific Mm hmm, I do about this, Yeah, AZUSA Pacific University is a very large, uh Christian institution.
Speaker 1: I I I don't.
Speaker 3: I believe it's a non denominational university.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it's like, is it like a is it charismatic in the tradition of the Azuza Street Revival giant school?
Speaker 3: I I would, I would tend to think so.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know that for a fact, But I just know that there's not really any sort of Usually you go, you know, you have religious universities, there's some sort of denomination attached to it, right, you know, Southern method as Southern Baptist or you know, Catholic universities or whatever. A Zoosa Pacific is a non denominational Christian like a Christian university, and it basically kind of correlates with a kind of uh no, no, sort of denomination kind of the evangel the Evangelical University. Another another guy who actually lived in California and died in Newport Beach was Oral Roberts.
Speaker 1: I was about to bring up Oral Roberts University.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which, uh, which many many of today's big time pastors actually graduated from.
Speaker 1: Oral Roberts University.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so Oral Roberts was there to churn out the next way he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was turning out that like the like the Kenneth Copelands and these kind of guys. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Benny did Benny Hinn go to Oral Roberts University? I think so, Yeah, Yeah, and maybe even TD Jakes did or something like that. One of the black guys did something like that. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: So do we have you got any more juicy? I mean this is great, there's a lot of juicy nuggets. We've still got two hundred and twenty three two thirty people watching.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: If if you want us to move into the question period, h do send a super chat here and we'll read your question.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 1: It looks like we've got a good bit of the atheist types in the chat here. The crimes in the Bible, genocide in the Bible. Yeah, I'd be glad to eventually do those topics. That's not what we're here to talk about tonight, But that's okay, I'm not I didn't come on here to debate the Bible. Yeah, this is not like atheist night. What we're here to talk about is the social engineering behind the end time stuff. And then when we finished talking with John, I will give some of my book recommendations for people that, you know, want to delve deeper into this topic. And I'm going to recommend, you know, readable sized books, not giant things, for people that want to get my perspective on it, because I get that question a lot. So we do have some super chats here. Are they any good questions or they just chats? Send more, mammon. That is a good statement, but not exactly a question. The Big Brother fart analogy made made me pee myself laughing. Well, I'm glad I could make you pee and laugh at the same time. Increase Jones audio. We did that. So how do here's one? How do UFOs tie into the apocalypse? That's a good question. I don't actually think that UFOs are part of the apocalypse. I think that it's possible that maybe and there could be some kind of strange phenomenon at the end and end Days or something like that. But I don't think that we know when the end and End Days is. I think that as it gets closer to that time period, it'll be evident. But I don't think that there are aliens that are flying around in space and watching us or anything like that. So that would be my response to that question. We got a couple more here.
Speaker 3: Can I answer? Can I answer that question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, John got Yeah, sure, be feel free.
Speaker 3: There was a movement in the sixties and seventies to tie Jesus to aliens.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about that done, and then into.
Speaker 3: The nineteen eighties, this idea that Jesus is going to come into spaceship. There's a there's a song out there, a song I really like a lot. It's pretty. It's called UFO. It's by Jim Sullivan, and it's literally a song about Jesus coming down in the spaceship. I think Speared in the Sky kind of has been kind of used in that way in the culture to kind of play that Jesus connected, you know, Like don't they use Spirit in the sky in like Apollo thirteen or something so it's kind of yeah, good plant to NASA and space. Yeah, the idea, this is a theosophical idea as well, because good point, you know, Blovatsky specifically talks about how Jesus is one of the space Brothers and good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that, you know. So yeah, exo theology is a classic attempt of cults. And if you heard the interviews with James Kelly and the cult series, the Nation of Islam has the exo theology alien element. Scientology has the exo theology alien element. Jim Jones actually People's Temple had the the alien exo theology element. So that's a very smooth the ray aliens I mentioned them in my book. That's a very smooth transition from Jesus to the space brothers. And the CIA has been involved in that for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's other elements of that too, I mean to a certain extent, like Mormons are all into transhumanism. That's a good point, spaceships and uh, you know all that type of stuff. You know, I would say that there's other pop culture, there's other pop culture stuff that kind of implies that, you know, Jesus is a space brother in flying in the UFO Udanakin sitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean the rapture idea is kind of, you know, kind of in the same principle here, like remember Heaven's Gate. Heavens Gate was another exo theology and they thought they're gonna get raptured.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, so you have this this kind of stuff actually kind of making its way into pop culture because I think a lot of the ancient alien type stuff would would imply like I think what they what what that type of stuff tries to do is whereas you get you know, the people, there's the people out there who say, and I'm not disagreeing with some of this stuff, well, let's just say I'm just going to be objective about the information. So there's the people who would say that Mohammed or Jesus does never existed in history, right, And then there's the people who would say, well, they existed, but they were they were the ancient aliens. They were sent here, but they were sent here by the ancient aliens. They you know, you know when the ascension, Jesus's ascension was him being beamed up by a UFO and you know, Giorgio Sukulos can prove this, right, So I'm sure that this type of stuff, uh plus plus you know, all all that type of stuff. They'll go into other religions, like you know, the Hindu karma wheel is actually a UFO, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Good point. Yeah, the wheels of Ezekiel become giant spaceships, and that's also the Hindu chariot, right yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ezekiel saw a spaceship. Ezekiel Elijah went up in a in a spaceship, right, it was it was a chariot. But because well, i mean, come on, Jade, they didn't know what UFOs looked like back then.
Speaker 1: They just saw, right, just like hal Lindsay says that the apostle John, you didn't know what a black hawk was. So if John saw black hawk, he would describe it as a giant scorpion with a metal body.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you them, there's a black cock coming down in my house right now. I'm not kidding they just it's been following ever since we started doing this broadcast.
Speaker 1: Vintage Alex there, this is old. This is like nineteen ninety eight Alex when he was doing America Destroyed by Design. Remember that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, so many times.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got two more questions here. We got a couple of super chats. Pepe I wonder who Pepe is? Pepe keck the Malachi Martin said, the Soviet Union faked its own death. Yes, if you go back when the show is archived after we finished tonight, you'll hear we did for a section cover defectors. We mentioned Anatoli Galitzen, and we mentioned Yuri Besmanov, and we mentioned him in the context of being skeptical of defectors. And so Malachi Martin, I would say, is just as dubious as these same kinds of characters. If you read Keys of This Blood, it's all about fostering the Cold War. Malachai Martin's whole thing is the Commies are gonna get us, The comedies are going to get us. That's who's infiltrating the church. He never mentions that he was probably Cia and all of his Cia buddies that were common during that church. As David Wimhoff shows emphatically, dogmatically, without any doubt, it's one hund percent proven in his book. So I don't trust defectors. It's a great engine of CIA disinformation defector stories. So we did cover that. You can just listen to it later. John, any comments on that question.
Speaker 3: I own The Jesuits by Malachi Martin, but I've never read it, and I've never read any of his other books, so I have no comments.
Speaker 1: Next question is do you know about Robert Weber and the convergence movement trying to bring evangelical, charismatic and traditional style liturgies together. Yes. In fact, I remember when I first started seeing this trend about ten years ago. I started researching the history of the Emergent Church, which I guess maybe now it's convergent Church and all this stuff does it? The names don't match the same kind of thing, And yeah, it's a kind of a way to try to draw people out of as we talked about the beginning of the conversation, more traditional movements into new fads, and so the corporations, even the CIA, these de Pentagon, they all experiment with these different flavors of movements to draw people and test, you know, in these different things. All of these big megachurches are uh, you know, government run stuff, and so Alf Jones was right about that part. But but yes, we did earlier on We did mention the emergent church movement and we did talk about it having connections to the deep State. So John, any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think what happens is is over time, uh, whatever whatever it may be, people start to kind of go back to you know, they get they get tired, you know, the the megachurch type stuff. It's going to run its course, so people might kind of go back to something earlier, like maybe look for some more traditional type stuff. In fact that I actually saw a Presbyterian pastor kind of talking about this. Uh, they kind of kept their worship service in line with what original worre ship services were, and he was expecting that that there was going to be a re emergence of that old type of worship because people were going to tire of you know, Joel Ostein and all that type of stuff. But I think what happens is is in the course of people kind of looking for traditional, more traditional type stuff, they'll try to.
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 3: Circumvent that with a with an invented traditional I don't know how to explain myself thoroughly, but it's like someone will go looking for a traditional type of something, but it'll it'll be a reinvented type of thing. And I think with what she's talking about what I'm sorry, I don't know. Was it a was it an old lady?
Speaker 1: It was? It was it was Adam asked that question. Adam.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, Adam, I thought it was Eve just kidding. That was bad. Yeah, with the Robert Weber and Yeah, that's what you're gonna see is kind of an emerging of of of I guess philosophy is emerging of theologies into kind of this mishmash postmodern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great way to put it that the emergent church movement is completely postmodern and the postmodernists we're also CIA funded. You can read about the French theorists, the Deidad, these different characters. They also had CIA backing. That will be in my book as well. So we've gone almost two hours. We're getting numbers are dropping a little bit. Maybe we need to come to the end here, John, I'm gonna let you have the final all concluding remarks if you've got any more nuggets that you want to kind of throw out before we Yes, Fuko exactly, Thank you, Trevor. Fuko was definitely one of these gay Jesuit occultists who stared over the abyss. But anyway, John, you got any more nuggets before we kind of moved to the conclusion here.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, Calvin Chapel had a pastor. Calvin Chapel had a pastor and he was kind of chucksmiss right hand man. And he was a long haired, bearded hippie type and his name was Lonnie Frisbee.
Speaker 1: I've heard this one. Yeah, this is a good one.
Speaker 3: He was a young man and he basically kind of looked like Jesus, and so he went around kind of recruiting, you know, people, getting all the young people to come in and join the church and come to the service and the whole bit. There's there's a documentary on Lonnie Frisbee you can find and watch, and Lonnie Frisbee was the whole time he was a pastor at Calbert Chapel, he was an alcoholic, drug using homosexual wow okay okay, And people at the church even knew this, but they covered it up. And there's even an interview with somebody from that documentary it may have even been Chuck Smith Junior, where he was saying, you know, Lonnie would come in and he you know, you could tell he'd been partying the night before, but you could just tell that when he stepped into that church, the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: Was with him and.
Speaker 3: He was alive and he was able to you know, fire people up. And I was I was just you know, thinking about how funny that, you know, this went on for many many years where this this guy, you know, even into the nineteen eighties where he cut his hair, and you know, this type of stuff goes on for long come and interestingly enough, Pauline Chuck Smith's mentor had been accused of being a homosexual alcoholic as well, So seems to be a rampant amongst these type of minutes.
Speaker 1: That's a great point, exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of these people seem to be very morally compromised individuals. So I mean it's not like we're just talking. I mean, we all obviously have sins. The point is not to nitpick, but that it really seems to be a lot of these big name megastar evangelicals seem to have this compromising aspect in their background and in their makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's it's you know, it's one it's one thing if a mechanic is a closet homosexual, alcoholic, but if you're a pastor, you know that's that's a little different there. That's quite a compromise. So yeah, you see, you see this trend kind of run through there. And you know, the biggest thing I think overall is when you have this culture, it's born out of this background that the apocalypse is going to happen. Jesus is coming, He's returning any day. Now it doesn't happen. It continues on into the eighties. As we move into the eighties, a base has been created for the election of Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, and then.
Speaker 3: You move on into the nineteen eighties with the Council for National Policy and a literal foundation and base as a religion has been created as a political arm. Okay, Now you have a religion that is a political arm of Republican politics. Yeah, okay, this is something that didn't happen in any previous time period.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Yeah, And this is why we see the dominance of the neo conservative foreign policy mindset in the evangelical world, especially as you said, in that Reagan era, moral majority crowd fallwell type Crop.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah, it was set up from the sixties to become this political arm and I would even speculate, can't prove it, but I would even speculate that they may have even had Reagan picked out for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Yeah, I mean Reagan was probably compromised. In fact, remember h Chapman that used to come on Alex Jones's show and Bob, Yeah, he would always talk about that he knew that. Right, I'm not This doesn't prove it, but I'm saying he was always tking about how he knew that that Reagan was compromised. Alex doesn't. Alex doesn't play that clip anymore. But uh that you can find that one.
Speaker 3: So as it moves into the eighties, the other thing it successfully does is and I have the empirical background to be able to to say this is is it moved these people who were kind of and this type of Christianity, you know, a morphed as it as as it went down through time. Because that's what postmodernism has to do, right, that has to constantly reinvent itself. So so it moved people that were outside. So this kind of separation of family and tradition. You break it up with youth movements and say, hey, all the stuff that these people are doing in the modern world, which you could make an argument that it wasn't great. Okay, let's just see the nuclear family and the modernization. All right, it's not that great, okay, but whatever. You break it up, you take the youth away from them. You get parents and children at odds with each other. You create this youth movement. They break away. They say, hey, we don't want anything to do with the technology and the modern We're going to go out here in the woods and we're gonna grow our hair long and all that type of stuff. Whether it was evangelical religion or whether it was New Age stuff or whatever it is. You get them back into these these ideas, and then by the nineteen eighties you're able to move them back into.
Speaker 1: The modern world. Yeah, that's a good point. So I saw that with my parents.
Speaker 3: My parents, you know, they were kind of like, oh, we're not going to eat General Mills, We're not going to drink Coca cola, you're not going to watch television. You're not gonna do And then by the time the mid eighties starts to roll around my parents. You know, it's like, Okay, we can eat McDonald's. Now, hey we can have soda, all right, cool. I can watch you know, I can watch some MTV. Sometimes it starts getting a little starts getting a little lenient as every and and the church itself moves in because it moves into that phase too. Because literally, I'm not kidding Jay and I'm and you may have, but by the time I was in high school, there were Christian death metal bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that still exists. I have I have a friend who is into that. He really likes those, so that and that still exists, which is very bizarre. But whatever anybody likes is none of my business. But it's just funny. It is funny, and I think he thinks it's funny too, But yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Just funny to think about it. That that the stuff that well, I mean, you know, even when we were you know, younger, I mean, there's Christian heavy metal bands, Striper and all that. So Christianity was was mimicking all of the stuff that they said culture culture it was. But it's just instead of saying Hail Satan, it's hal Jesus.
Speaker 1: You got So.
Speaker 3: I was just going to kind of wrap it up there is is that you have this kind of religion born of this you know, apocalyptic nature with the background of the Cold War. It's all going on in southern cal It's all starting in southern California in an area that's centered around intelligence and military industrial complex, right, you know, kind of right wing politics, and it succeeded in creating a foundational base for moving the right wing politics forward into the nineteen eighties with the election Ronald Reagan, the creation of the Council for National Policy, which was started by Tim Lahay, who later wrote the Left Behind series that is.
Speaker 1: So popular Great Point, Great Point, which.
Speaker 3: Is more apocalyptic nonsense, and interestingly enough, the Council for National Policy actually stated Lehay has stated that his idea was to create a Christian Council on Foreign.
Speaker 1: Relations, a so called right wing CFR for those that don't know, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: So so yes, and Tim Lahay actually wrote a book with Helendsey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, so.
Speaker 1: I wish we could leave Tim Lahay and his people behind. Can we just leave them behind? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know, you want to know what's hilarious if you go on Tim la Hay's a wiki page. It was changed like in December. If you go on there, there's a quote from him about the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Somebody just put it in there in December. It says like Tim la Hay believed that there was an illuminati who controlled the world and that uh, I'm serious. Yeah, And that's all the left wing see of far people right, the liberal illuminati that wants to, you know, do get rid of the neo cons. All right, we got a couple more questions here and then we'll we'll wrap it up. I'll give some book recommendations. I guess this one is for me.
Speaker 1: Are there any suspected CIA promoted heresies in the Orthodox Church? Yeah? I cover this. Actually, the best overall topic for that that I've done already is the talk that I did with John and Chris and I think I titled it Mystery Babylon and Ecumenism and Public Education. That talk's still popular. It gets like one hundred views every few days. It's uped in the ten thousand or so views. That one's really good. It's really in depth. I go into the history of ecumenism and really the main battle of the Orthodox Church in the twentieth century is a humanism. This is the battle for in any of the churches and religions basically. Uh, and so yes, I think that wim Hoff shows that many other people have shown it. The Rockefellers created, fostered, and funded that move. I mean, it wasn't totally the Rockefellers, but eventually they're the ones that made it what it is. So that's who's behind ecumenism. And that would be my answer to that question for sure. Go ahead for.
Speaker 3: Anybody who wants. Here's something funny. There is a book written by a Marxist. Her name is Holly sky are m h and it is an expose of the Trilateral Commission. It's called Trilateralism. She's a Marxist and in it is a whole bunch of stuff saying how bad and evil David Rockefeller is and how bad Trilateralism is. In the beginning of the book, in the forwards, she thinks the World Council of.
Speaker 1: Churches, Yeah, this and this would be like Gorbachev. Uh, like criticizing the Rockefellers and then being like this megastar at the United Nations. M. Yeah, that's a great point, John, Yeah, that I think that sums it up. So yes, Uh. The the recent even the Russian Russian bishops, many of them had commented recently on the Council of Crete, which is intended to be the Vatican Two for Orthodoxy last year, and it totally failed because most of Orthodoxy had no interest in going to a giant ecumenical conference, so that the Council of Crete failed, and that was one hundred percent funded by NATO and the West. Next question for me, what are my thoughts on the certain group. I'm not going to name this group. I don't want to give them attention and traction. I had an email exchange with this person long time ago. We're not going to go there for various reasons, so there will not be a debate with them for that reason. And the other part of this question, what do I think about in times and whatever they're into now? Any group, I'll just say this, any group or person that at one time predicts the end of the world. Okay. So, like we were talking about earlier with John, when John was making the point about how Lindsey, if you come to these topics from a biblical perspective, there's the injunction in scripture for example, that you'll know a false prophet when the things that they predict don't come true. That's kind of a basic rule of thumb for false prophets and teachers. So any of these groups out there that are claiming to know when the end is and this kind of stuff and it doesn't happen. And this group has done this many times. So that's why I don't associate with any of those groups. I'm not going to waste my time debating them. They're very ridiculous. So that is my answer to this group.
Speaker 3: There's a ministry called End Times Prophecy. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: Not specifically that, No, what is that?
Speaker 3: You should check that out. It's pretty funny. Okay, there's a ministry called End Times minister.
Speaker 1: All right, this is that We still got a couple hundred and to two hundred and fifty people. If this is your last chance for any super chats or questions before we wrap this up, or you know, put them in there if you want to, if you want to get on here before we go, I'm going to give you a couple of books and you can have a few seconds to type out your question if you want. If you've got another question, and then we'll let John wrap things up, and that'll be it for tonight. So people have asked just easy books on the the view of the apocalypse in Matthew twenty four that I take that I think would make things very much more manageable, much more sensible. It actually makes the Bible a lot more coherent. A good place to start would just be the Little Easy Book. This was actually written a long time ago by a guy named Peter Hulford, who I think is a Protestant, and it's just called The Destruction of Jerusalem, and it's about the text of Matthew twenty four, basically just showing that so much of this matches up to what Josepha has talked about that it's very hard to try to extend this into a bunch of crazy stuff in Palestine and the year two thousand relating to Norman Schwartzkough and desert Storm has nothing to do with that. The next book I would recommend. It's a little bit more difficult, but still eat an easy read, a couple hundred pages. You can still get this book on Amazon. This is David Chilton's book Great Tribulation. This is a good one. It's a real clear, two hundred page book on the idea of the Tribulation in the Bible, and again how so much of this actually matches up to fulfillments of predictions about seventy eighty very simple, very straight to the point. If you want to go a little more intense. This is actually a fairly well known THHD thesis. I don't recommend to this guy overall, but this book is great. And this is Ken Gentry's book before Jerusalem fell. So this was his THHD thesis on the dating of the Book of Revelation and specifically how it makes sense to be dated prior to seventy AD and the destruction of Jerusalem. I think Gentry makes a very strong case for that if you want a more robust, complete commentary of the Book of Revelation itself. The same guy that wrote the Tribulation book, David Chilton, has his Classic Days of Vengeance, and I remember the first time I read this it really blew me away. Those are just some easy ones to, you know, kind of building up to complexity if you want to get into that topic. And unfortunately, while this book is out of print, I did get a copy just because it is a really good book, but it's like eighty bucks I poll it. Maybe it'll come back in print one day, but it will tie into a couple of these other books. And it's basically designed to show that from the Orthodox perspective, the worship service is outlined in the Book of Revelation. That's our view, right, and it succeeds in our view the temple and the synagogue service. So this classic book Orthodox worship continuity with the synagogue the temple in the early Church is really the absence of our view. So for people who are interested, those are some good books. One last one for people who really want to get serious about a total study of Biblical apocalyptics. This is a classic by Milton Terry. I think he's a methodist actually Biblical apocalyptics, and he really goes through all the prophetic texts and I think puts the medic coherent order. And of course everybody, as I said earlier, you can get the Orthodox Study Bible, which has excellent notes on all the prophetic texts. I highly recommend that you can get my book Esoteric Hollywood Sex Cults and Symbols of Film at Jays Analysis, and I will leave it to mister John anything you'd like to leave us with and promote here at the end.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you could read Blessed by Kate Bowler. Okay, that's a good book talking about prosperity Gospel. And there's another one I can't remember the author's name, but it's called The Charismatic Century. And then there's another one by Professor Darren Deutchuk and it's called From Bible Belt to Sun Belt and that's talking about it's talking about the how California, California's role in the creation of of modern day evangelical church.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, specifically about.
Speaker 3: Southern California's role that played in the creation of of not only evangelical beliefs, but also right wing politics too. So it's a very interesting book. Highly recommend that book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that does sound good. And one more time, what is it.
Speaker 3: It's called From Bible Belt to sun Belts by Professor Darren Deutschuk. Yeah, I'm pretty good. If anybody's interested in anymore of If you've never heard me before, you can go to Hoaxbusters call dot com. Hundreds and hundreds of audios we've done on many different things, many different discussions with mister Tyer here himself. We also got this new thing that we're trying to if.
Speaker 1: You go to.
Speaker 3: It's called the discord Server, and it's like a chat. It's like an ongoing chat. So if you're familiar with Discord, we have the hoaxbusters called Discord Now, and a lot of people are on there and they're just having discussions with people and I go on there and talk to people too, so it's, uh, it's really interesting, it's real fun, and anybody's welcome to come on there, and I'll give I give out my email address to if anybody wants to contact me.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a j R.
Speaker 3: Adams eight five seven at yahoo dot com. And if anybody wants to contact me and contact or you can send me a PayPal donation there too.
Speaker 1: Cool beings, all right, thank you, John. This has been a great talk, and definitely stay tuned today's analysis as we we will have hopefully a debate with one of the biggest atheists on YouTube, and that should be as they say on the Worsky stream, Blood Sports. Let's cross our fingers and hope that this goes down. It will be a lot of fun. John. Thank you very much for joining me tonight. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 3: My fingers are crossed.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, man, have a good night.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you noticed, but I wore my nine O two one O shirt just for you.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: It does have Luke Perry on It does have Luke on it or Matt Okay, it's Luke Perry. You can't see it, but it was just for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Here's Luke his face.
Speaker 1: Say say bye to Luke Perry. Everybody bye Luke. All right, good night, Thanks Sayonara.