Speaker 1: You're an athlete, you box, and you've been all over to social media. I've seen that you've done, you know, some really big things. And tell us about kind of how you got into boxing. What was your inspiration, you had people that looked up to were you kind of groomed? Is it something you just always knew you wanted to do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I kind of got myself into it. My father was a fighter. He was the first one that kind of started for the family, so for kind of first generation kind of thing, and he kind of stopped for a while, he got into some things, and then eventually he started training uncle and I was just a little four years old, and I kind of just you know, started paying attention to him, you know, work in the garage of him training him, and I kind of just threw myself into it. I found there was a way to kind of spend time one with my dad's idn't really spent too much time with him. He was either working or training Monco, So I kind of just threw myself into it.
Speaker 1: So that's whay a bond and kind of see So did you like, you know, did you were you excited to see what a punch felt like did you just wanted to see what, you know, what your dad was doing and just kind of be like like him, Like describe that kind of feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess in a way, you know, it's my dad a couple of records of his fights, so I guess I kind of just wanted to, you know, obviously try it out. But it looked fun and like a way to spend time with my dad. So I kind of just like I threw myself into it and I end up loving it, So it was fun.
Speaker 1: So describe to us what a punch feels like. With that first punch, What did it feel like that you continue to get in that ring and you know, be as successful as you are right now.
Speaker 2: It was not that, you know, it was not as bad. You know, I know some people react to it differently. You know, when I got hit for the first time, I was like more like I want to go get my look back. So it's kind of different. You know, some people to kind of let.
Speaker 1: A fire in you, and that was kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, yeah, I wanted to go get mine back. You know a lot of people, you know, it happens a lot of time. I see it because we have our own boxing gym called g Twog Boxing Club, and we see a lot of kids that want to say they fight, and we put them in the ring the first end, and then we never seen them again because they want a spar they don't like the way it feels. So I guess I just had a different little nature to it. I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where do you feel that you learned your discipline to be as strict and have you know a training schedule, you know, being a boxer being like an athlete and having to have like a certain grind to be to the level that you are to actually compete. How do you go through that problem?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's more or let's kind of just knowing if I don't do the things I'm supposed to, obviously my health is on the line. So I come to know that, you know, if I don't, you know, do the things I'm supposed to, ultimate I'm gonna get my asshop in the ring. So I kind of want to always make sure I stay, you know, strict to to my regimen, you know, and not do things that I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 1: What are some of your daily rituals that you have like that you do consistently, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean really just train every single day. I mean to be honest with you, it's not you know, I'm usually a homebody because I like to stay inside just you know, always rest and recovering. So you know, whether it's I usually train about three times a day, you know morning, uh, and then around twelve o'clock and then again at night. So usually really just training and I'm just really just recovering the whole day after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: Uh. I mean I just got a NABA silver title, so that that that puts me one step closer to a world championship. So I guess that's that's fun because now I'm gonna start getting in the likes of you know, in the names with you know, the big dog the big dogs right now, like the King, Ryan Garcia, is that, Javonte Davis, all the big guys. So they're gonna that's gonna start to put me in the mix. Now.
Speaker 1: So you say, those two big names they just said that, you know, yesterday announce that they're going to have a fight. Do you think that they're actually going to go through that?
Speaker 2: Fight, I don't think so. I just saw another clip of Ryan Garcia, the promoter Oscar the whole saying that they still haven't signed yet. They says done. But I mean, what would you be rooting for Ryan Garcia? You know, I know them for a long time. We find the amateurs a lot not to get not against each other but together, and yeah, I know the family really well, so I would be rooting against him, I mean for him for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, is there someone that you want to fight right now that you would call out that you want to? You know, you won this title, you're in this, you know, on to the next one. You so you're going to be around all these big names that you know, you're in this other bracket. Who are some of like your go to people that you want to you know, get in the ring.
Speaker 2: With right now? Would have to be either Charquurse, Stephenson or Devin Haney. Devin Haney got all the belts right now, so I think he would be my top of the list. But after that would be Chaquurse, Stevehenson.
Speaker 1: Okay, what makes you smile right now? Besides uh, your career as.
Speaker 2: Far as boxing, probably uh damn, that's hard. I don't really smile.
Speaker 1: Even and pictures you're smiling a lot right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, cause yeah young me the camera, but uh, probably just some just probably hanging around my family. Probably they probably bring the other side out of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about your dating life? You know, with your training schedule, do you have time for a dating life? Are you single in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm single right now. I'm just trying to focus on myself. Plus, this generation is a little different from my top to taste, I'm a I like a little different. I think this generation is a little different from.
Speaker 1: The subscribe What you mean by that? To private talk? You say that it's a little bit different in what aspects and generation? How old are you? You look very young?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm twenty one. I just turned twenty one.
Speaker 1: Talk okay, so your generation is what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my generation?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what what don't you What do you dislike about your generation? Is it just from dating wise?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like they're just wild and they're like real dramatic, you know, I like I like to be cool. I feel like I don't know there's standards, is es actially like you know, if you like a breakup or anything. I feel like they get real scandals and started like is.
Speaker 1: That because of past experiences?
Speaker 2: Uh No, things that I've seen, Yeah, especially like they take it to social media too a lot now too, So it's like, I don't know if I want to be like my private life all exposed like that too. So it's it's real different now.
Speaker 1: So do you have training behind that as like as far as you're going to date that people tell you like really want not to get into or to who do be around?
Speaker 2: Uh Nah, I would say more experience. You know, I did it a couple of times before in the past, but it's not I mean it was cool, but I mean it's not it's just different. I don't know. I kind of vision something different from myself.
Speaker 1: So when you say different, you said your generation. You don't like, what do you like? Is it? What? What are you looking for? Well?
Speaker 2: More obviously somebody more like I mean my type. I like to see like somebody that's kind of like a homebody, chill. Now you don't really see that in uh in women too much. No more. You kind of see them like out and that's nothing wrong with that, but it's not my preference.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is It's the craziest fan interaction that you've had. Have you had anything crazy?
Speaker 2: I had a couple of crazy things out of some guy almost like he wanted me to sign kind of like his armish kind of thing. It was kind of weird and I always get recognized like a fast food place.
Speaker 1: Did you not sign his arm?
Speaker 2: Well? I did, but it just what's.
Speaker 1: Weird just because he wanted to sign but like his body parts signed and not like a physical thing.
Speaker 2: I think it kind of caught me off guard because I don't feel like I'm a public figure like that yet. So when he kind of told me that kind of like threw me off.
Speaker 1: You're sitting here at private talking you have you are somewhat of a public figure. You know, you're doing bigger things. I mean, you all grow and there's you know, levels of certain things. But people you know are talking about you. People you know are seeing what you're doing and the hard work that you've put in. You know, So I feel like it is kind of you know, sometimes throws you off. But you know, I've signed foreheads, I've signed whatever you want, bring it to me. I feel like, you know, more of the merrier. I feel like it's it's you're gonna even embrace those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, definitely let him soak in.
Speaker 1: You know, you deserve you know, you deserve your flowers. However you get them and they come sometimes little blastings that you don't know right now.
Speaker 2: It kind of just caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: I guess what about celebrity meetings? What is like somebody have you had a celebrity fan moment that you maybe met somebody that you kind of like got like a starstruck or never thought that you'd be like.
Speaker 2: Around I mean I've been a lot of around a lot of famous fighters, but like somebody that celebrities like, uh no, not yet. I mean there's a couple of there's a couple of people that would like to me, but I haven't got a chance to That probably would be people really like actors, like like somebody like Johnny Depp, like like people that actually like watch on I watch a lot of movies, so I watched them the Cab, I do. Okay, so if I probably saw him, I probably would get a little bit starstruck because I mean he's a I guess a childhood actor I used to watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you know who missed Elepsis taxes? One was before you came here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of you.
Speaker 1: So you've seen my movies?
Speaker 2: You said your movie, Well, not those type of movies, but I mean, I'm I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you seem like a clip type of person in your generation as we speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I might have, you know, a glimpse.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't look me in the eyes when you say that, so I feel like private talk. I feel like you may have seen something a time or two. It's okay, you don't have to, you know, it's truth with Texas. Sometimes you just gonna Tellas Texas the truth. Just let it out. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 2: Uh, that's hard. Probably uh m Price, Selena Gomaz.
Speaker 1: Maybe Selena Gomez probably Yeah. Okay, what are some top three or what are your top three rules that you abide by that you live by your code? Like do you have a code?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Always try to be honest, lawyer and real to the people that that I'm around, that that I circle myself with. So I guess those three I would I always try to be like that.
Speaker 1: What would you say is the best advice that you have ever gotten the.
Speaker 2: Best advice I've forgotten. I mean, there's a lot of stuff, but I men, I guess you know, when I you know, get constantly it just don't take what I got for granted, you know, don't don't go making a dumb mistake that could cost me my whole career and stuff like that. So I guess I always kind of try to, like, you know, abide by that.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there a moment in your personal life or career that you wish that you could relive and maybe even change.
Speaker 2: There will probably be a couple that I could relive, but nothing that would change because I feel like, you know, you go back and try to change something, it might alter some other stuff that that you went through too. So but definitely a couple of things that I would like to relive.
Speaker 1: Can you give us one?
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean one of my first ones, probably winning my first national when I was a little kid. That that one felt exciting because it was the first time, you know, I was not even in a rank fighter yet, so kind of getting in there and you know, knowing that I could go there and beat the top guys in the country was really fun. And probably my last fight too, my last fight, I just got a built, so it kind of it was just all all the more married, I have my people with there too, so it just felt felt really good.
Speaker 1: What does that feeling of like winning the belt, winning a title? How does that feel for you? And how do you like take that in?
Speaker 2: I mean, in essentic, I kind of feel like a champion arredy, even though it's not, you know, obviously the world championship bell. Yet it feels like, you know, I'm getting up there and you know, obviously my work that I'm doing is working. So that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: My father?
Speaker 1: Your father?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, even though you know, sometimes sometimes we hear advice that we don't like to hear, but we know it's the truth. So definitely my father.
Speaker 1: You can't always have yes man's That's why I think the hard truth sometimes is always you know, sometimes it's good to hear. Yeah, what do you so, you know you're just starting in you know, boxing, and you're getting all these you know, getting to those places where you want to be. Is there anything other besides boxing that you like to do or want to aspire in the next you know, five to ten years.
Speaker 2: I mean as hobbies I like, I like golfing and like playing basketball, anything that's really competitive I like to do. Okay, But you know, as far as you know, career wise, I do want to kind of pursue acting eventually after my boxing career or during don't really matter, but I think I would like to do acting.
Speaker 1: Do you do any kind of like skip things now, like on TikTok? Do you have or you know, because always you know generation now you know TikTok is a big thing. There's all these trending things as far as like even just showing somewhat of you know, a character of things. Do you do that kind of thing?
Speaker 2: I haven't, you know? And maybe maybe I should try to do some skits, but usually TikTok, I see like nothing but dancing and stuff from my and I don't know. I feel like I'll be you're not a dancer. I can dance, but I don't know if I can dance with some moves not right here.
Speaker 1: Right now, so on the spot you can't do it, not even from its taxa.
Speaker 2: I gotta be like really motivated to do.
Speaker 1: So what is what motivates you? What would motivate you.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know. It would have to be for like some type of prize or something like it a.
Speaker 1: Prize, okay, so you need you need a trophy of some sort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm like all in competition, so I guess it would have to be for something.
Speaker 1: Okay. What is your biggest strength?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I think how strong are immense? Is it's real heart to break me even in the way it's outside of life for in Southern Ring. I think that's my biggest thing. I don't I don't really let nothing kind of throw me off course.
Speaker 1: What would you say is your biggest weakness?
Speaker 2: Mm? That don't have them.
Speaker 1: We're not all perfect, and I don't know you want to even understand by that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Uh, what's my biggest weakness? I don't know. I guess I uh, I don't know. I don't have one, but off the top of my head, off the spot.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, sometimes it's hard, you know, you don't have the reflection. Maybe you know, maybe we'll go back to that question if it comes to you, Thomas Texas not maybe you know, you'll figure it out for yourself. But you know, I think it's good to like stimulate those conversations because you know, we all you know you are in what you do. You need discipline, you need to be your biggest fan. You need to know that you do all these things. But it's also to the vulnerability too, I feel like also impacts the whole person and it also strengthens those things. So you have to identify have some weakness sense we can always work on. Right, what is something luxury wise that you treat yourself with? You you know, you have this like strenuous schedule, You're working out a lot. Is there any time that you do do something that you treat yourself for?
Speaker 2: And what is that luxury was? I mean, I wouldn't say so much that I think more.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be like a spa day, It could be anything. It isn't you know, luxury is always different for anybody's true.
Speaker 2: I do do that actually, but especially because my feet I'll be moving around a lot, be getting like blists to my feet, So I definitely always get that team care of too. But I think more or less it's more like I treat myself with like junk food. I guess, okay, because I'm always had to be in a strict diet. So when I when I get that like the cheat day. Yeah, and I got a sweet tooth, so it kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: What it's like your go to snacks?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love like every single chocolate. It don't matter what it is. They tell me, I'm nasty all the time the way ate like three or four bags on.
Speaker 1: Stuff like give us like a run. If you're going to the you know, convenience store and you're having the munchies of any sorts and sweet tooth is kicking in. What what do you grab?
Speaker 2: I'm grabbing a coke, uh, a talkie bag, Hershey, the peanut butter cups, Hershey kisses, and then I'm grabbing some sour patch.
Speaker 1: And you're eating this all in one sitting in one day, in one.
Speaker 2: Day, well like I usually get at night, so I'll eat I'll eat it by the end of the day. So yeah, it'd be done like an hour or two.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you are scared of?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I guess not not living up to my full potential not maybe you know, whether it's you know, taking things for granted or not just not living it up to what I could fully.
Speaker 1: Be what is something that? What is Have you ever had a bad uber or lift story?
Speaker 2: I haven't because I rarely say something, but I do have a couple of weird ones where they be taking like on the uber, they be taking like a couple of dudes Like this was the one time my mom says she went on an uber right and had another du there and it just felt weird, like the way it.
Speaker 1: Was like if he was going to like take her somewhere to else kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like their vibe if they felt a little weird. So when I was in there, I was kind of like watching them no time. But that's a little weird. Maybe you might have had a bad accident, maybe somebody did something to them. So I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: But what would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 2: That's uh, I don't know, it's a couple. I mean, I feel like I got the ability to make a lot of people laugh around me, and I think a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the Median jokes I think so okay.
Speaker 2: And uh, I think I got the ability to like I think people recognize that I got the ability to like lead people. I feel like I'm a good leader.
Speaker 1: If you could change jobs, would you and what would it be instead?
Speaker 2: That's hard. I don't think I would change well, I mean I would have another job, like I said, being the actor, But I don't know if I would change it for something. If what I redo it again, I would reconsist. I mean I would maybe consider it because this hard. It's a hard sport. It's a hard it's a hard lifestyle. You know. I don't think anybody would want to get punch really living two times back to back in two different lives, that's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like there's always a you know, different types of people. Some people like it. You clearly like it in some sorts.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I love it. But to do it again, it's a hard sport, you know. Definitely five kids, I would definitely make sure they know everything before considering doing it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been kicked out of a place? And if so, why?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't been kicked out of nowhere? Okay, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: You're you're smiling like you're like trying to go back your head like, h was it me? Or was it my friend? Have you been in this situa wa?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not me personally? Nah, I've never been kicked out nowhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you've been with people that have been kicked out that you've had have been with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've been kicked out of class a couple of times, but nothing like out of a place now.
Speaker 1: Or were you kicked out of class for being the class clown?
Speaker 2: I guess in a way, I just wasn't annoying like a class clown. I'm just cool like that.
Speaker 1: What is the best pickup line you've ever used?
Speaker 2: Damn, I don't use pickup lines. I just go off top. I feel like pickup lines are too corny, and I feel like, I don't know, I feel like you start thinking about that line too much. I feel like once you go.
Speaker 1: Up like you used to start, everything's always different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you're gonna give me a pickup line right now, off the top of your head, what would you tell Miss Texas? Oh man, now I'm making you a little nervous hut a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Now. It'd have to think of something, because then you.
Speaker 1: Said not to think about it. By your own words, you said, don't think about it too much, or you're not gonna like it.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to start studying on camera.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know, there's always a first for everything. If Miss Texas is in a pop your cherry. This is the time we are on private talk, right, I think I heard you like gulped from over here. When is the last time you've had sex?
Speaker 2: Damn? Uh? This year?
Speaker 1: This year? This is a long time. This is almost the end of the year, is I mean like the beginning?
Speaker 2: Let me see, I got to think back, I.
Speaker 1: Think about it. You have to think about a lot of things. This is you know, private talk with the Lexus Texas. You know, it's okay to loosen up a little bit. You know, we like to get to know you a little bit better. Your fans want to get to know you. Know that you know a little bit better because there's other sides to you other than just boxing. Like you said, you have their interests, You have other things, and you have a personal life and you may not want or ear another relationship right now, but people want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know right Yeah, like October?
Speaker 1: Okay, October, that's not that long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken a souvenir home?
Speaker 2: Uh? Like from anywhere? Like from traveling? Is that what you mean?
Speaker 1: From like a person like a girl that you've been with or an encounter you've had.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not weare like that.
Speaker 1: Has anybody ever taken anything from yours? Like some girls lead with the sweatshirt, they take your underwear, you know, something like t shirt.
Speaker 2: I know, Like I think I know, like two girls that have my jackets. Kind of got me mad, but I think that's it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm hunt for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're never.
Speaker 1: Gonna get it back. Long gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna get it back. It's years ago.
Speaker 1: Do you have any tattoos.
Speaker 2: That you regrat No, I don't. I was thinking about getting tattoos too, but I don't know. I might just not get no tattoos.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you look for in a partner?
Speaker 2: Mm? I think. I mean it's hard. They gotta be. I feel like, I gotta generally feel like they're a good person, and I feel like they gotta be in a way. I'm a godfred man, so I guess I would look for like a godfair woman told me that believes in God. So I think kind of those two would be like the main ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is success to you?
Speaker 2: Uh? I think having my family live comfortably. I think that's that would be a success.
Speaker 1: Best concert experience.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a concert. I'm kind of mad about that.
Speaker 1: Never what would be a concert that you'd want to go to? But besides Selena Gomez.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would go to a concert. I said I had a thing.
Speaker 1: If you Yeah, come on, I gotta show love to her. You gotta be a fan of her just as much as she is you true or her manifested you like how I slipped that?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Now she's a fan of yours?
Speaker 2: Right? I hope she is.
Speaker 1: So what concert? If you could have the choice? Is there somebody that like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Who is like your top three?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you listen to? What gets you like going?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's like something that you're like, it's a vibe?
Speaker 2: I mean there's no artist alive right now that that's like, Oh I got it? I wish because the main artist I listened to a lot is Tupac and he's dead unfortunately, so I wouldn't be able to go to this concert. But I guess right now, uh, probably like a Drake or who else? Maybe like a Jack Harlow concert or something her his concert get pretty.
Speaker 1: Good Okay, I like thought, do you have a social media weakness? Is there one that you like more than the other? Is there something that maybe you fall down the rabbit hole like you look at Are you a meme type of person?
Speaker 2: I'm a yeah, I'm a meme type of person. I feel like, as in weakness, you mean, like which one like one? That's uh, I guess I'm on Instagram a lot more. I guess that's the one I kind of prefer. But I do like going on Twitter every now and then, just seeing the crazy stuff they got to.
Speaker 1: Post, because I feel like Twitter is way more.
Speaker 2: Twitter is like Twitter's crazy Twitter.
Speaker 1: You get into arguments, you get into Have you gotten into arguments on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But my account?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your account?
Speaker 2: My account got band sat to make another one, so I stopped. I just look at them now.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you regret saying now to.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm? Is there anything I regret? See, I don't. I don't think so. Man.
Speaker 1: No, So you always say yes to everything, You go by your intuition.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't say yes to everything, but I don't. I don't think that's something.
Speaker 1: That serves you, like, you know, I mean you wouldn't say no to you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm back from Yeah, nothing that I would regret.
Speaker 1: Now, what are your thoughts on OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: I think it's I mean, I think it's cool. I think everybody gotta make you know, a living the way they got to so it's nothing.
Speaker 1: Do you have any subscriptions that you're subscribed to? No, you don't have any fake accounts out there?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, is what one subscription that you cannot live without from anything? From music, TV, Netflix or you? What is one subscription you just cannot live without?
Speaker 2: Probably Apple Music.
Speaker 1: Apple Music, Big music guy. Yeah, if you could describe your life and on a song, what would it be in a song?
Speaker 2: Uh? Dang probably Uh, that has to be one of that has to be one of the Tupac songs. I'm trying to figure out which one though exactly.
Speaker 1: So big Tupac influence. You know, he's a Gemini like myself. We're very smart people, were you know, influential people. You feel like that's what's great about music is because it doesn't matter like unfortunately, you know how singing whatever, their story always carries on and it's very like influential to people and what we are going through in their story, even though you're still your twenty you know, in your twenties, and he's wouna be a lot older. But it's you know, you either relate or you not. Are you a NAS fan? No, I'm not, unfortunately because of the young generation.
Speaker 2: Well no, it's not that. It's just it was a two part NAS Biggie beef. So it's like, I.
Speaker 1: Can't loyal loyal like that.
Speaker 2: You're like, I listen to Biggie. I can't. That's that's the lows him. Okay's like I said, rock with him? So I don't ready?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, all right, Well that is the rest of those questions. We're gonna get to truth with Texas. Are you think you're ready for it? Are you warmed up to it? I asked you some like lead way questions to you know, you kind of got a little fluster. You drink. You know, I have more water for you if you mean me, It's get you more water. But I won't be too hard on any of my promise. Okay, So how this part works, It's true with Texas, there's four cards, four aces each. A suit is a different type of question from Romantic, Spicy, Naughty, and Kinky. We'll go through a little of the questions, then you can ask Miss Texas anything. Then we will complete Truth with Texas. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: So it's okay. So it's either I answer the truth or ask you a question. Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: No, You're just going to ask me answer the question. It's called Truth with Texas. So when I when when we give you these cards, that suit is going to tell me what type of question I'm going to ask you, and then you're going to tell me your truth. And then at the end of Truth with Texas, then you can ask Miss Texas something because at that point I feel like, you know, I've put you through the hot seat a little bit and you deserve a question or two. Are you ready? Are you sure? You seem really nervous? Okay, you're just contemplating if you should be in my what to expect? You can't expect? You never know. Sometimes I feel like it's better that way. I won't be too hard though. All right, So again, we're going to go through all the cards. Tell me which one it is. That's it ASO. Yeah, let me see it a club? Okay. So it's a kinky question. Shower sex or car sex? Which would you prefer? You said, shower sex, car sex? Shower bondage yes or no?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Bondage yes or no? Bondage like tying people up, like spanking, like you know, more of like a fetishy type of thing.
Speaker 2: I guess why not? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you said sure. Don't just tell me yes if that's not your answer. I don't want to put words in your mouth like you're okay?
Speaker 2: Wait are you would? I? Or like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you like? Which? Do you do? You like that? Or is that something that you wouldn't want to try?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I we'll try it?
Speaker 1: You would try it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning person? Nighttime? Mid day doesn't matter, you're already ready to go.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm all day type person. But I guess I think nighttime is more like more your speed, more like well, I think it's more situated for that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Have you ever had a partner that was too kinky for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, na, let me take that back.
Speaker 1: That means yes, I haven't. So why was this person too kinky for you?
Speaker 2: Were you think about it? I to think about it. Nah, I haven't nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: That was a lie. I have lies, lies, lies. This is truth with Texas. You know you're not telling him. It's Texas the truth. All right, Well, I'll let you pass on that just because you know we're new friends and I'll you know, I'll let you pass on that one. Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Mmm? Nah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Do you even watch porn or have you ever watched porn? I feel like you're not. I feel like you're either really reluctant to say that you have, or you just are eclipsed type of person.
Speaker 2: In the past but not recently now.
Speaker 1: Just because like you've been you just came out of like coming onto a fight and because you've been like focused in that way, or just because you've been entertained with other with ways where you don't have to or is it just just not your thing?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, I don't know. I feel like that like most people that I said, most guys that be doing that, they just get stuck on that and I really actually like.
Speaker 1: Go in real life. Yeah, yeah, that's good. I mean I feel like it's not a bad thing. I think that that's like realistic. I think that, you know what I mean. I think it's they're simulating for other reasons. I feel like with me, like I don't need it to watch porn to do it. I could just watch a TV commercial and it doesn't even matter, or real life events happening things. I feel like people kind of think like those questions are kind of taboo. I feel like it's, you know, the more we communicate and make it more normalized, where it's more healthy, it's not like a bad thing. I feel like that that's what you want and that's your boundary, and that's what you like. You ready for the next kind of questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think we got the hardest set.
Speaker 1: Out, So yeah, we got we got the kinkyss. You know, I feel like kinky is probably gonna be the worst subject for you because I feel like you're not really the kinkiest person, but you're still young, alright, So alright, so another diamond. So that's spicy. I don't see how spicy you are to know, all right, something you would not do sexually? What is something completely off limits?
Speaker 2: I mean not off personal experience, but I heard like with that I would not do or not like not let them do to me anything.
Speaker 1: This is your question, however you want to answer.
Speaker 2: I heard this, like I heard some girls like go down and like dose like in certain areas, and I wouldn't. I wouldn't. Okay, Yeah, that's weird to me.
Speaker 1: So that's off limits for you. Have someone ever thrown up on you while giving you head? No, throwing up it would ruin the mood, but it happened some people. We would have a fetish. My last guest was telling me it's like a fetish thing, which I did not know that was the thing. But yeah, it's not for everybody. Different strokes for different folks. What is your worst hookup story?
Speaker 2: Wors it?
Speaker 1: I don't, you don't have any? You're always a one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't got one?
Speaker 1: Always one. Who are your top porn stars? I mean you have to know some name. I mean you need a friend.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I mean I'm on your podcast. I'll say Alexis Texas first.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he gifted me that one private talking you already said he'd never seen my work before, but I still don't believe him.
Speaker 2: Alexis Texas first. Well, it's like I don't, I don't know any like that, Like because I don't really watch that type of so I couldn't really say, but I mean I heard it, like I heard that the actors that are good, Like I heard like thin about Tiana Trump, and I heard.
Speaker 1: I haven't got the pleasure of ever working with her, but I've heard great things about her as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, and was pretty proper too nice.
Speaker 1: But you've never seen their clips or you have?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Never allegedly we can use the allegedly thing. Have you ever dated somebody older?
Speaker 2: Uh? Dated? No? No, I haven't dated nobody older.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: What do you mean during like.
Speaker 1: Like, during any act, any sexual act? Did you ever fall asleep or have somebody fall asleep on you?
Speaker 2: That somebody fall asleep on me? But I never fell asleep.
Speaker 1: What were you doing to her that she fell asleep?
Speaker 2: Just things that normal folks would do.
Speaker 1: At that time of night. That's a good answer. I like that. Have you ever seen in a relationship based only because of sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, next set of questions, like, you're doing great, we're almost, we're halfway, we're fifty fifty. You got it. That's the hurt romantic question. Are you a romantic.
Speaker 2: Uh, I would like to think.
Speaker 1: So what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nothing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well have somebody done something romantic for you?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Yeah? Either?
Speaker 1: So what do you have an ideal setting that you would want to do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is romance to you? I guess I'm saying because some people could be as just like making a playlist or making a nice dinner, or you have anything in particular that you're like what kind of romancer are you? If you say you're romantic?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I've done things, but I wouldn't like I don't know if it was like I don't think it's like movie type romantic stuf where it's gonna make you like fall in love type stuff. I mean I've done like when you go to the beach and like eat, like make a picking type stuff. I've done that type of things, but never like now I feel I could do more.
Speaker 1: Ever, slid into somebody's d.
Speaker 2: MS like what do you mean like anybody? Or are you talking about anybody? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They were small back of course, of course I love the confidence, favorite part of body on the opposite.
Speaker 2: Sex like like okay, but be more specific like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: How more specific it's ready to be? It could be anything. It could be a body of It could be her but her boobs, her face, her eyes, her cheeks.
Speaker 2: It could be anything, okay, because I thought was like I just want to make sure. Okay, I guess the eyes, eyes, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: All on the eyes, Chico, Yeah, making out her cuddling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Am I dating this person?
Speaker 1: I mean we're in like a fake scenario. But what if you were dating this person? What is your go to?
Speaker 2: I guess?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't cut all the people you're not dating, that's what you're saying, but you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I feel too comfortable, like staying there.
Speaker 1: For too long, okay, if you're not dating them, yeah, okay, dinner date or movie date?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, dinner. I feel like movies too. I think that's kind of like I think it's kind of like everybody does that in the movie. You can't really do nothing, Okay, So I think dinner you kind of like talk to him a little bit.
Speaker 1: More romantic sex or kinky sucks.
Speaker 2: That you're talking about handkuffs and all that, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's kinky do you You said.
Speaker 2: You would the cards.
Speaker 1: It's all the cards now, M I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's hard. That's like.
Speaker 1: If you had to pick one one or the other for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: I think anybody would choose romantic.
Speaker 1: So I are you sure about that?
Speaker 2: Well, not every maybe maybe you might disagree, but I think I would go roman.
Speaker 1: To Okay, if you needed a fun safe word, what would yours.
Speaker 2: Be a fun safe word?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so say like, so let me text to teach you all of it. Okay. So, in the bondage world, usually because it's like usually testing limits and doing things, sometimes people have a safe word so if it's too much, they don't have to like totally ruin them, but they say that word and then and everything stops because it's too much for their comfort level. So if you were in a relationship and you were doing playful like you you know, said that you were willing to try with your partner in those things, what would be like a fun safe word that you would think that's you know, between you and your partner. It could be like pineapple, It could be like I don't know, doggy, I don't know. It could be anything fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would probably I don't know if I would like have a word like that. I would probably just like chill, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nothing everything goes Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. I mean I would just say chill.
Speaker 1: So if we're having like you know, electric prod on your nipples, everything goes. See, that's like bonishing is just tying you up. Sometimes it's like it's testing your limits. But you want to try it because you never tried it. But what if you try it and then you're just like, oh, fuck you and then you need to have a word they know you doesn't mean do it again?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I guess I'll be like, look, I'm gearing.
Speaker 1: You up for your next partner. Eventually, someone on private talk you might be out there wanting to like be you know, be a partner with you, and you know they're gonna let you know, they're gonna know you're.
Speaker 2: Safe word right now? Uh. I mean, I guess it would be some type of it would be like I guess it'll be like fuck or something. To be honest, like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know that it's not a safe word. That's a safe wor fuck because sometimes people say fuck when something like not that it's bad. I mean, at least to me. I don't know. Maybe you only say fun when it's bad sometimes fuck can we mean like it feels good?
Speaker 2: It? Yeah? But I'm like, if I say that, I would to be like standing still like you, you would see the way of my body reacts. I would like jump, I'll do something.
Speaker 1: Let's see. That's that's assuming someone knows your body reaction. But if you had a safe word, they automatically know they're not going to prod you again something mind you hypothetical? Yeah, I don't, but you know, just have fun with this, you know.
Speaker 2: Let me see. I don't know, let me see. What would I use it? The safe word?
Speaker 1: Do you need to skip it?
Speaker 2: I'll say?
Speaker 1: Okay, I like Simba deal breakers? What are deal breakers for you in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's what's the deal breaking? I guess like one of them. I guess, uh, not believing in God that would be one. Uh. I guess that's probably like my main one, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, giving or receiving What type of partner are you giving sex on the first date depends.
Speaker 2: On the person.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you have like chemistry or whatever, with Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, it just depends like the vibe too, Like I don't know, let's meet the energy.
Speaker 1: So energy would be your vibe if you're feeling that person obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Last romantic question, what can I ask you? Naked or lingerie? Do you like your woman to dress up for you? Do you not care? Could just be naked and ready to go? Do you have a preference?
Speaker 2: I mean, in the heating moment, I guess I got no preference, but I think if I'm thinking about it, I guess lingerie lingree.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you like the like whole dressing up, the way it looks. Do you have a fetish you would say.
Speaker 2: To take it off?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, all right, last card truth with Texas. We've got the Ace of Spades, which is a naughty question, our favorite here at private talk. You're doing really well. I appreciate your honesty. I know you probably were not ready for these questions by the look at your face, but you're doing really well and hanging there with me. Are you? Are you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm good?
Speaker 1: All right, you don't need to say Ford with Miss Texas. Not yet, okay, not yet, but now I know what it is, zimba, he says, simple private talk. We gotta we gotta cut this.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Naughty questions? Handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 2: Uh? Should give me handcuffs so I can't go it out and not seeing?
Speaker 1: Okay, choked or spanked?
Speaker 2: Me being choked or spin? Are you talking about me doing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Choked?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Uh? I feel like you're gonna ask me to say something cause I've seen the clip that you're doing that, So I mean, yeah, but I don't got no dirty talk right now on me. I don't got it in me right now.
Speaker 1: I won't make you dirty talk for me. But you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But are you the one who's dirty talking or do you like the female to do the one dirty talking? Or just back and forth?
Speaker 2: Uh? I guess back and forth?
Speaker 1: Okay, lub or spit.
Speaker 2: Spit?
Speaker 1: Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What kind of outfits turn you on? You said the lingerie? What kind of is it just like a whole like a one piece? Do you like a whole like cosplay type of situation, role play where it could be a nurse teacher or something like that. What kind of outfits if you had the choice.
Speaker 2: I've never done all that, but I mean just a two piece, I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, have you ever hooked up with a friend sibling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm being truthful here.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's truth with Texas is where you're supposed to let it all out. It's like confession, but different, you know what I mean, it's confessions with miss Texas. Let it all out here at private talk. What about hooked up with somebody's mom, friend's mom?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Have you ever faked an orgasm? I heard this is a real thing. I didn't really know it was a real thing, and so had a conversation with some of my guy friends and apparently allegedly this is going around. You guys do this kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't. Mine are a fake one?
Speaker 1: Nah, biggest turn off. What is something that a girl you just won't approach, you won't deal with, You'll just not not with it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Like you're talking about sexually or just in general if they're not clean, like I mean, obviously you could Yeah. Like I'm not going down.
Speaker 1: There, not going down there. Have you ever had a bad experience.
Speaker 2: Bad taste? I guess yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You just didn't go back for more. Yeah, I didn't no go on the field? All right? Those are the rest of the truth with Texas. So you complete it, you can stop sweating so much. I know you know you're that bottle is getting a little cunchy with her. Is there anything you want to ask miss Texas? I know I put you through you know a little hot seat, but it's called privates. We need to know a little bit more about you, and I feel like people wouldn't have ever asked you these questions. And sometimes you need to get a little bit more, be a little bit vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, I guess you put me on spots, so like, okay, I guess I'll ask you one or I got a couple of way do I.
Speaker 1: Got ahead's let's right, we got time?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you Are you a kinky type of person?
Speaker 1: Am I a kinky type of person? It depends on what you think is kinky? I think that naturally because of who I am, I would identify as kinky.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So what type of stuff do you like?
Speaker 1: In what contexts?
Speaker 2: Like? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well? What kind of stuff I like? I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, like do you like like? Like you were asking me, handcuffs, blindfold you like all that type of stuff?
Speaker 1: Do I like handcuffs? Absolutely not. I don't like giving that much control away. I could be blindfolded, Yes, I think that's more in my wheelhouse of the sexual eroticism of what that portrays, because I feel like, why I ask these questions here? This is because everybody has a different type of taste. Everyone has a different type of female they like, male like what kind of like smells they like. So with those things, it's like I am more of a visual person, So I feel like taking my sight away and describing to me things sexually is more intimate and stimulating for me sexually, whereas like giving away my hands and not being able to like use my hands, I could not do that because I have control issues, So therefore I would not do that.
Speaker 2: Tied down, that's a hard no.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, not for not for me, Not for me. I have been lightly tied with like a shirt that I could, so I would knowingly know I wouldn't be like left. I feel like it's just probably trust issues maybe who knows, maybe maybe experience, no, not even bad experience. It's the the assuming of what a batted experience could be. So it's the overthinking in me. I'm a Gemini, just like Tupac. So you know I'm an overthinker. So it happens. What else you got for me?
Speaker 2: Let me see? When did you start making movies? And why?
Speaker 1: When did I start making movies? In two thousand and six is the first time I ever did a movie, which when I first started was reality. Porn was a new big thing, and a company called Shane's World did a line called College Amateur Tour and I was the prodigy one of those movies. Never thought I would do it. I was in college, young, dumb and full of come. I was like, I would have fucked the person anyway, so I got paid for it. Never thought I would do it again. Then I got a phone call couple months later and they were saying that a company called Bingbros. And Miami wanted to shoot me. I went to Miami. I had an amazing time and I loved everything about it, and I moved a week later to LA and I've been here ever since. My motto was go bigger, go home. I until I was I said, you know, I'd continue to do the adult business until I wasn't having fun with it. I definitely have had been the business for fifteen years, you know, I do different aspects of it. I started, you know, doing movies. I haven't done a movie in over five six years, and now it's about all the luxuries of these other things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, where you originally from? Then? Since I mean you said you moved over here, you're not from Texas? I was gonna figure that.
Speaker 1: By them, Laxus Texas, Saint no joug private talk. You'll let them know. That's right, Tito. What else do you have for miss Texas?
Speaker 2: I think on our first sitting, I think this is that's nothing for me.
Speaker 1: Have we got to the point where are you're gonna tell me the pickup line? Yet? You haven't had time yet? You haven't you know, I'll be off camera. Oh, off camera. You can't give away all your tips and clues to everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, then they're gonna start stealing my swag and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that. All right, Well, let's get back to what do you have coming next for you? You just have the fight? What are you gearing up towards? Is there anything you know? What are you what's next for you, Tito.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna start getting ready for a fight early next year, like January February, and it's gonna be against another opponent that's bought world champions like like I said, like Caney and stuff like that. So it's gonna be good. And hopefully we get more straps on the line so I'll get a like a force these fighters to fight to have the belts.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are you going to be doing in between that time? How does what does your schedule look like? Booked and busy right now?
Speaker 2: I mean really just you know, interviews and just right now kind of enjoying myself a little bit with the time I got, But I start training already. I'm already doing stuff lightly, but I start training training a getting already in December.
Speaker 1: Okay, where can we find you? Where can we support you? Where can we see where the sex fight is so we can go and see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can follow me all my socials at Real Teto Marcatto and I'll be posting updates and all that stuff right there.