Speaker 1: Get a get a man, put everybody out there and calling all beings lamb because it is a very special night. You know what we're about to do. The man himself is coming up in here. Welcome to calling all beings everybody who showed up early. We figure we come in and we'd say hi to you before the guest of honor shows up, and that is of course Aiden Turtle Boy Carney, the incomparable one. But welcome back. I'm your host DJ and back from touring the Caribbean in her second show after coming.
Speaker 2: Back is Boston bea?
Speaker 1: Can I get amen for Boston BA? So yeah, this promises to be a great night everybody. We want to say hello to everybody, right, that's what we're trying to do. So the first up here was Diane g who's singing Yo yes and carry laughs woo, Terry s what's up? And we have to say hello to this young lady right here who made this possible because he understands as the creator that when the somebody the gravity of Turtle Boy offers himself up to come on your show that night, you got to take it. You can't be playing no damn games. Yes, so no, you can't play games, So thank you very much, ladies, Alda Kelly. We are completely open. Uh after this weekend, well actually after this uh we have We've got some people kind of maybees. We've also got some UFO kind of maybies. But we are we are ready to book on on the show with you. And thank you so much Lady Zelda for facilitating this. Yes, Uh, Terry s loves TV, especially when he goes on a rant. Well, we'll see if we can make that. We see if we can engender that. Smida Hari, I love the Turtle, Yeah we do too. This is Crystal limited edition. I'm really looking forward to this. I have a feeling. Oh all right, I'm glad. I'm glad. Uh. Nancy daylians here. She could also be Irish fraud. We know, we don't know. Queen Olive ruth as here. Hello, maybe you don't need as much sentine oils as I do. Uh, the cat Lady and the Joint. I got to talk to her tonight, had some wild things happen to her. Gots to talk about that in the cab mod chat. Allegedly LB from Dean College right there, Leanne. Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, And here is Kelly Stephie talk time with Amy Boston and Kelly. She gave me an amen. Yes, Hi Kelly. And here is the Turtles right there. Kerry laughs, Laura, what's up? Jessey, Gail and the original Gangster right here? Of calling all beings mods right there, Julie Dawn, how are you? Jules Amy Bah, Let's see. Oh somebody from drake it Jackson's ams.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody might have a crash on Alan Jackson. Uh. This young lady Cheryl with an S. But I got to meet towards the end of the meal of food. Uh. Kent is yeah, Hello Kent one love for you know who? Uh DeBie Blair, Hello, Debi. Carrie b is here. Hello. And let's see who else we get. Let's see, uh Cheryl I motion Breen awesome. Uh we got other a men's in here. Oh, your bestie is here. Oh hey girl, I join up Chante's and Fano and let's see. I'm getting messages. I hope they're not all right. Let me uh, let me check this real quick. You got it.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: And then we had I think we said yeah, we said had to Noodle's mama, good evening, DJ in Boston. Beah uh, Jenna on point, looking forward to tonight's show. Let's see Hey, Dennis is in the house, Hey Handsome, let's see Kimberly McGuire.
Speaker 2: Good evening, Carrie b Let's see Lulu Bell. Hey girl, I hope you're feeling better. I hope to see you soon.
Speaker 4: We're getting together on the twenty eighth at JJ Grimsby. So we're going to do it every other week.
Speaker 1: Awesome, h Jenna on the point, I'm wondering which point that is if we're playing point back from where I'm from, andship pointer and here is the legend is here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you say hi to the legend already?
Speaker 2: I did? I said hey Handsome yep.
Speaker 1: And Kimberly McGuire yes. And you said hi to Lulubell. I think I heard the Loulu Bell. Yeah. Oh oh, look who's there our new moderate there?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey, Scotty boy.
Speaker 1: So I just got a message from dud Turtle. We he has his kids, and we only have him for like thirty minutes tonight, so we'll have to make haste with our questions and we won't be able to really warm into it. But that's okay. You know I can. I can work under pressure. Thank you Scott for joining us, Sir good speaking with you Turtle boys. Right, he's sure as I was. Lynn, we haven't had Hello, Lynn Ostrom. Are you from Let's see? That's is it? Are you Norwegian? Let us know your lineage? Aunt b B two aka the Cat Lady. Good to see you today. Absolutely, it's good to see the Cat Lady. Maddie Anna is here, big hello from New York. Marianne. Tell us where you're from New York? Please? If we would like to know that.
Speaker 2: LB has a request, can you scroll down to her request?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: I'm behind okay, Oh, I think the legend is here. Terry Robbins Colleges. Hello Apollo, Okay, where is LB's requests? I'm sorry, I'm so slow. Mark Cummingham is here also from Dean College. Oh, the legend is already here? All right? Uh what let me get her? What is her? Her request? Helped me out because I don't know.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: DJ Vinnie's birthday is Monday? Can you say happy birthday to him? He's a big hell yeah, ten years old?
Speaker 1: All right to Leanne bravos Son on behalf of calling all Beings. Happy birthday, Awesome, awesome, big hugs. Yep, thank you, Yes, definitely, and I look forward to seeing you again in Massachusetts. Liam, all right, without any further delay. The one and only, the incomparable of the man who made the world notice when this happened. He actually you couldn't refuse to know about this. Once this man got hold of it, he inspired litany of content creators, law tubers, the attorneys themselves. He was a major part of freeing Karen Reid and holds himself in jeopardy as a result of it. And as we stood by Karen Reid, we will stand by him. He has mobile eyes, a group of people behind him. He fights not alone. So calling all beings is absolutely honored to welcome the one, the only pardon people put it together for aiden, Colonel Boy, Welcome brother, Thank you for having me. It is an honor to have you. It's been a long time coming. It's been a pleasure getting to meet you. And I guess my first question seeing you know, hearing you talk about your fitness routine last night, you know what you did in the joint and seeing your physique in person is when is the turtle Boy workout app When are you releasing that?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, Uh, it's really not that. I mean in the can obviously, it's like nothing. Actually it was I got in good shape in the can because I was had to get creative with my exercising, like a lot of step ups at night. Like there's like this bed in a cell that I would just step up onto like five hundred times and then do like crazy amount of push ups. Like that's all you could do in that. But I don't know, just sweat a lot, like I love these ninety five degree days.
Speaker 3: You just go outside, you go running, go biking. It's best you could do.
Speaker 1: In the gym, though, But you're you're in the gym as well, right or did I go to Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like to like lift weights a couple of times a week, but other than that, just you know, try to work out a little every day.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Awesome? Yeah it shows, man, it certainly shows, thank you. Yeah, And so boy we so we're gonna have you for a brief period of time, and I wanted to. I want to let my co host get in there first. You know her, she's probably taken more selfies with you there with her kids. Boston, Via. Go ahead with your question first.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, all right, we'll start with the soft one. When do you see yourself in five years with your journal journalism career do you can do you think you'll still be covering true crime.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: I have no idea where I'll be in five years, but I guess we'll see where it goes. You know, I intend on covering true I'm fascinated by true crime and I like it a lot. It's got a good niche to it, and it's kind of like covering true crime is I used to do a lot of like ratchet shaming, and which I'll still do from here to there, you know, investigative journalism.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll.
Speaker 5: Do like politics as much, just because it's my audience has become so large and diverse that I don't want to divide people.
Speaker 3: So probably stay away from politics as much as possible.
Speaker 5: But I will, uh, you know, continue Like I don't know, the true crime doesn't seem to the seams to night people, especially when you're on the right side. Although you know, the unique part about the Carey case is that at least with our community, everybody agreed that she didn't do it right, and so that was the dividing line, and everyone on the other side is just stupid and like ridiculous, and we could all laugh at them. There's a clear villain, Like I don't know what would happen the first time I covered a case and I was like, yeah, like for instance, Coburger, like I always thought.
Speaker 3: He was guilty.
Speaker 5: I assumed he was. But there were people that followed me that were like, no, he's innocent, you know, like you gotta how can you say that? Blah blah blah, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Like, it looks based on what I saw, it looks guilty.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe you show me more, but I'm not one of those people that always thinks that the defendant is innocent or being framed. But you know, I just, yeah, I guess it could be. I guess I could lose followers that way, but whatever, you can't win them all. Like like, for instance, today I did a stream today.
Speaker 2: I saw that guy.
Speaker 5: I mean, I find that stuff interesting. Like so that's the kind of stuff I really like. And you know, there's a good connection we made there today, and uh, I'm going to try to go to his court appearance next on Friday, just to check it out.
Speaker 3: Something new, like someone else getting arrested, you know, for right stuff.
Speaker 4: Because it's not just Massachusetts, right, this is happening everywhere. It's just that right now, Massachusetts it's the focus of you know, all this craziness happening here, but yeah, it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you saw that cop, that guy who's out of control. I know, the guy's got that guy's are real danger. And not only that, like he's he's quite obviously. It add so many similarities to the mcalverts. That's why I took an interest in it. It's like this guy who's like that guy is kind of like the equivalent of Brian Albert, right, Like he's you know, the homeowner who is quite clearly a problem, but it's just given such special treatment by the local town cops. And then this other guy who was kind of like the camera Reid in this situation, gets blamed for despite not doing anything wrong and gets arrested. And there's a real problem with that, so, you know, and it's got the free speech element to it, which I've right, So I thought that was really.
Speaker 4: And I thought it was interesting how he was not really showing his weapon, Like from the angle of the cameraman, he was purposely not trying to show that weapon, even though the guy was saying, hey, you know why you pointing your gun at me?
Speaker 2: So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: It was like holding it all tense and stuff too.
Speaker 5: It just seemed like it was like a wrong move from Sean, Like he makes the wrong move away from like that guy thinking like I have a right to use deadly force here, Like it was scary, Like that's that's a scary event, you know, for what knocking on the guy's door and attempting to ask him about overtime pay, like give me a break.
Speaker 4: Right, and he backed off right away. I mean you can see him back and backwards the whole time to the street, and then he still owns the street, this man Like.
Speaker 5: Really so, like I said, when the cop actually said to him with the street face, I couldn't believe it. You could spin mine. I can spit in your face, but you can't spit mine because I'm a cop. Like that's crazy, that's crazy, crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 3: I like meeting people like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Boston Brandy actually had a similar question to it, head asked you, and I really like this one. She's one of our mods, she said. He asked what, and the rated PG version is. But what do you dream about?
Speaker 3: You don't want to know? No, honestly, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't remember most of my dreams unless it's like a nightmare that wakes you up, and then you know, usually it's a bad dream. So if I don't know about you, guys, all the dreams that I do remember are usually bad because they wait you up. But other than that, do you guys remember your dreams?
Speaker 1: I don't remember my dreams sometimes. But let me rephrase the question in how I believe she meant it. What do you when you dream about? What do you aspire? What do you aspire?
Speaker 3: What do I aspire to be?
Speaker 1: Not to be? But like you're thinking of your what do you what do you dream about? You're saying, Okay, I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to see the movie succeed. I want to see the documentary succeed. I want to continue to build my audience and and grow Turtle Boy the brand, and I want to, you know, on personal level, I want to buy a house and uh, you know, on a boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta a boat. I gotta, I gotta get that boat.
Speaker 2: You got to get that boat.
Speaker 3: I gotta.
Speaker 5: I gotta continue working hard. I mean, that's the thing. It's like I'm nowhere close to that, but I want to be. I really want to be that because like I'm like down the care you go down there and you're like you see all the homes down there, and you're like, well, somebody lives here, right, Like a lot of people live here, like every every I mean there's probably thousands and thousands of homes along the beach on Cape Cod, like tens of thousands of homes and you're like, well, somebody lives there, right, why I'm me?
Speaker 3: Why not me? It's like, so they must be doing like what are they doing? What are they doing for work? You know?
Speaker 5: Like that's what I want to know. And uh, and this is America. I mean I've always been inspired by wealth. A lot of people don't like rich people. I love rich people. I think rich because I want to be rich. Who doesn't want If you don't want to be rich, then you're in the wrong country. Like that's like, like I said, they're often villainized, but like I think the existence of like really wealthy people. Inspires people to work harder, and that's what I want to do, just work hard.
Speaker 1: This one right here, as you understand it, what actions can be taken against a civilian for falsifying a quirk document in furtherance for complaint against YouTube with you? What what is the recourse on if that were a thing?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess the police would have to charge. I'd have to file a police report. They could look into it. I just you know, I mean, I could. It just seems like a lot of I hate wasting my time on Krusty Panties.
Speaker 3: I've always before Karen Reid, that was my thing with her.
Speaker 5: It was just like I hate giving this person any of my time because I'm going places, you know what I mean, Like my channel's blowing up and my art, you know, my website.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm turtle Boy, and she's Krusty Panties, Like.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows who she is, Like yeah now, but before this, and so it's like I hate even giving her my time. And so just like the act of going to the police department and like filing a police report, it's like she's kind of not worth my time at all. All I want from her is just the order to stay in place so that she leaves my family alone.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, that that's about it.
Speaker 1: So let's say three years from now, you're free of all these charges, and I'm glad that the six of them were thrown out at the absurd police officer intimidation crap that they were trying to run. Let's say three from three years from now, you're free of all charges. You're on a trip with your kids to Orlando, and you're doing sort of an outlet store shopping day, and in a lonely corner of the Nike outlet, you bump into a certain blonde headed judge who's shopping by herself, knowing what she's done, the way that she adjudicated in a certain famous case. What would you what would you want to say to her?
Speaker 3: What's your problem that you're read?
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, I wouldn't say anything to her. It's like because it's over, you know, she sucks, But what are you going and do? And it's like how you pick up a charge of witness intimidation?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like they would definitely bring that back for me. But I have many things I'd want to say to her, but I don't think it would accomplish much.
Speaker 3: So, you know, she sucks.
Speaker 1: She's the ethics part just I can't my mind can't compute that. You don't understand that you have to, like the number one thing of being a judge is being neutral, like you know what I mean, Like you have to be neutral, and she just totally, you know, abdicated that responsibility of jurisprudence.
Speaker 3: You know, if you asked the anti she was pro Karen.
Speaker 5: That's how blind they are, you know, Yeah, sure, no, it's crazy, but yeah, I mean she was just obviously biased, and you know, she sucks, but ultimately the facts prevailed.
Speaker 3: I consider her one of the losers.
Speaker 5: In this, Like she lost, like she if you want to kind of read to go down and she didn't.
Speaker 1: So why is she in Plymouth? Now?
Speaker 3: Your guess as good as my.
Speaker 5: Coincidence though, Yeah, that is a crazy coincidence. You know, I can't imagine a world in which she was you know, if she's transferred to that case, then that's not a coincidence.
Speaker 3: That's that's fucking that's not a coincidence. And that happened, no, no way.
Speaker 4: But just to even be in the same building with the judge that's going you know what like that close to it.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 5: It'd just be impossible to prove that it's on purpose, you know, like we would all assume it is, just because the chances of that happened and are like million and one. But uh, you know, you'll never be able to prove it, so you just you we make our accusations. And that's the problem with a lot of this stuff, is like we're making a lot of accusations towards Mcalberts, but we can't prove what was obvious to all of us. Right, we know John was in the ass, but we don't know who hit him, you know what I mean, We didn't you know, so exactly did it.
Speaker 3: That's why no one went down for it.
Speaker 1: You know, do you want to We have a little thought experiment we've played on here if you want to play along with the thought experiment regarding Okay, so the thought experiment is basically this, Obviously we know, we know we went in the house, but we had to solve for X like a math equation. Even though I'm a history major like you, uh, and I'm terrible at math, So I had to solve for X. Why didn't they call nine one one? So I'm thinking one of two things happened. Either he was punched, somehow he fell back and accidentally hit his head, and they just you know, they they decided to let him bleed out. But in that case, if it were accidental, well if they were in a hunting or fishing gamp and John would have fallen and hit his head, they would have logically called nine one one said the guy just got hurt. H two guys, you know, even a couple of guys josh around fighting and somebody gets hurt, you called nine one one. So that led me to believe it must be intentional that they thought that if John were to recover, that he would then tell a story that would be different than the three guys inside the house. Knowing, you know, kind of looking at military and police constructs, I know that Brian would have had to call BPD. He would have been on a recorded line with the desk sergeant. He would have had to explain what happened on a recorded line that becomes documented, and then you know, you have possibly two different lieutenants. John may have had a different lieutenant than Brian. You have union officials that have to represent both guys. So what do you think O'Keefe would have said had he recovered? And do you do and secondarily, do you think that it's obvious that he was he was boloniously assaulted and that's why they didn't call nine to one one. If he just fell and hit his head, well why wouldn't they just call nine one one?
Speaker 3: So you're asking me what he would have said if he.
Speaker 1: If had he recovered, would he have wanted to press charges? Now, Mike Morrissey has to look at he as one Canton resident versus another. What had do you think this the dynamics would have this of this would have played out had John uh physically recovered and maybe had a different story than what the Alberts.
Speaker 3: Had, Well, he probably would have said what happened?
Speaker 1: And what do you think would have So now, what do you think Morrissey would have been? What do you think he would have wanted to do?
Speaker 3: If John got beat up? What would Michael Morrissey do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What if? Yeah, let's say he wanted to press charge because he said, well, someone smacked me on the back of the head.
Speaker 5: Your guess, I don't know. I've never thought about that. It's John was knocked out, it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he might not have remembered what happened, you know, with that kind of a head injury, you know, he may not have remembered it.
Speaker 5: Really understand the question, Oh okay, you know essentially, if he was beating up, he'd say what happened?
Speaker 1: That's and what do you think would have been the result with that, because now Morrissey would have had to pick one side or the other.
Speaker 3: Would he morrise involved with the simple assault?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if.
Speaker 3: Somebody got it would be a fight. Nothing would happen.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of what I thought. Unless he told CPD that he wanted to press charges.
Speaker 3: Why would it Why would the camp police be involved at all? If a fight happened.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was a question.
Speaker 3: That's like, you grown men got in a fight. Yeah, to me, that's why would the police be involved?
Speaker 1: To me, they wouldn't be unless John said, hey, they assaulted me, Like if he if he actually told first responders I wanted.
Speaker 3: To take John go crying to the police if he got beat.
Speaker 1: Up, you think you would have just been a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've been a fight and we got broken up.
Speaker 1: So they essentially they they let him die for nothing.
Speaker 5: Well, he was dead already, he wasn't waking up. That's why they put him on the line.
Speaker 1: So you think he was done after that, even if they would have called nine one one, like your your information says that he wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have I have the same information you have.
Speaker 1: Okay, well your personal opinion, you don't think he would have recovered. No, he was dead from that blow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's what every medical That's what doctor Wolf testified to. Isaac Wolf.
Speaker 5: They all testified he was that he was out, Doctor scry bellow, Okay, he wasn't getting up.
Speaker 3: I mean, you are the same shit I did right now, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't realize that that he would have that he wouldn't have recovered even if they would have called nine one one. So that that's illuminating. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure. That's what they testified to. It could be wrong, but.
Speaker 1: I could be too. So it's another one. This one kind of goes along with uh with BS question about who who would you prefer to see in jail? K P or l G.
Speaker 4: Because they've both done horrible things. So if you can pick one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, that is a good one, that's a really good one.
Speaker 5: I mean, technically LG has done more to me harmful stuff. I mean, because she's the one that actually put me away. But moving like, moving forward, I view her as less of a threat to like, like she can't do anything to me anymore.
Speaker 3: Like she's not DV. Like she's a one trick pony.
Speaker 5: She says guys hit her, and then she says guys violate in order answer.
Speaker 3: That's that's all she does.
Speaker 5: She's not like whatever, like Krusty just makes fake documents and like will never stop.
Speaker 3: Like eventually the fake victim will move on with her life. I think, I hope, you know, I would.
Speaker 5: I would think that she'll go back to Frankie and go back to her white trash lifestyle. And that's the way things are supposed to be with her, right, I was a little bit out of her league. And whereas like Krusty will never quit me, she can't. She can't. She's addicted, like and she can't. She has no one in her life telling her that. Like, it's actually not healthy to wake up every day and have your entire identity revolve around some guy that you work for like five and a half years ago, and that's actually not good for your mental health.
Speaker 3: Like no one in her life, she has no one in her life that tells her that.
Speaker 5: And so it's like she'll never stop because she has just got it in her head that I can never my life mission and my the whole reason for existing every day is to destroy this guy.
Speaker 3: Like that's it, that's her life mission, right.
Speaker 1: And Lindsay's a criminal, Like she's straight up is a criminal for implicating people falsely and the police are just willing to go along with it because because they don't like you.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, And I would like to see Lindsay lose your kids. I mean that that's a big thing, is those kids are in danger around her. If you're horrible for the kids, I don't know where they would go or I mean, she actually does have family in the area that she's like streams from. You might have seen her probate courtox which I could not post when the restraining order is in effect, and I immediately posted afterwards like her mother was really active in like raising her son, and then you know, because she was on the stuff, and then you know, she got lost to cat. The kids taken and the two oldest kids were living with the grandparents and one got put in foster home and that's when she just completely cut off her parents. When she finally got custody back, she doesn't allow the grandparents around the kids. So yeah, I mean, like those kids telling you, like the things that those kids see, it's not good.
Speaker 1: And I had a question about you about some of these other these other characters here, who do you think what do you find most egregious about the mcalberts is that their brazen Their brazenness is that their sense of entitlement, is their criminality, their ability to lie or coalesced support among others. What do you find most egregious about the mcclburn crew most egregious?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I guess the fact I don't I don't really have I've never had a ranking system of most egregious things about them.
Speaker 3: They kill people, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeh, criminality, Yeah, I think that's a good one. Uh. There was another one here that I had. You're here, it's fine. I wanted to ask one question about teaching, because I think it's really cool that you were a coach and a teacher, And what do you miss most about teaching and coaching?
Speaker 3: M what do I miss about teaching? Coaching?
Speaker 5: Hum?
Speaker 3: I mean I love I missed.
Speaker 5: Coaching more because I love sports and I love watching kids get better at stuff and helping them and just love it. I love being a coach, so I definitely missed that. You know, when I coach my kids basketball team, I just love doing it.
Speaker 3: I love I love being a coach. I don't know, you know, what do I miss about teaching?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: What do I miss about? Don't know? I would say just helping kids get better? I don't know like that.
Speaker 5: Other than that, I don't really miss that much about it, to be honest, I like my life now.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine in the future maybe coaching college online or doing something like, excuse me, teaching college online. I know you're gonna be coaching.
Speaker 3: I have no time for that. Yeah, no time. I'm waking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is like a full time job, and it's all.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is a full time job and doing it for eleven years, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do it as a part time job for fifteen years. But it's it's it's not easy to do it well when when you have to be at work all day and then come home and create and look and.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sure, yeah, like that's I quit my job to do this, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's a labor of love, though, you know, and I do it. I do it. I did it for free, for just love doing it and interviewing people and speaking to people for many years. So make a couple of bucks at it now is not terrible, but that's not what I'm doing it for. The coaching, So I didn't know what sports you played. I know that you were a track coach, where you obviously you were a track athlete. What other sports did you play and what were your events in track?
Speaker 5: I played basketball. That was kind of my game. But I'm kind of short, so, uh you know, but I was quick and I was like a good hustler, so I played point guard and uh you know, it was pesky defender.
Speaker 1: So I love.
Speaker 5: I love basketball. That was my primary big sport. It wasn't very good at baseball, so I quit that when I was ad. I played football my senior year in high school. I'd never played tackle football before, just I'm like I wanted to play.
Speaker 3: It was fun. I was. I wasn't bad. I played running back.
Speaker 5: And strong safety and I got a little time on defense. But uh, then I in track and field, I did.
Speaker 3: I did all sorts of events, but my specialties were the three hundred meter hurdles.
Speaker 5: That was like my best event. But I also was pretty good at the four by one hundred. I was a really good starter for the four by one of you relay team. I could do the four hundred meters okay. When I was younger, I did like I was a distance runner, but I was kind of I didn't really have the build for it.
Speaker 3: Like to be a.
Speaker 5: Distance runner, you gotta be like pretty skinny, you know, like and you gotta work hard as a distance runner. I wasn't that hard of a worker because distance runners run like fifty sixty miles a week, and you know, they gotta be really disciplined. And I didn't have that discipline in high school.
Speaker 3: So sprinters were a little lazier and I was, so I was geared towards that. But I loved it. I love racing. I love competing in the field.
Speaker 5: I loved I did the triple jump, the high jump, and the javelin in Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, yeah, so you know, did all fun.
Speaker 1: So ridgehon Rondo and basketball. Uh, I would something like that, I would have said, Bruce Channer, But I can't use that one anymore in track because that I mean, that's those are some really awesome events. Man. The hurdles are so difficult, man, the.
Speaker 3: Hurdles three injre hurdles. They're a little shorter because there.
Speaker 5: Is more of them and it's more of a but it's a harder event because you're you can run full speed for a hundred, for two hundred up to two hundred meters, really, once you get to three hundred fourger meters, your body won't. It's like the lactic acid builds up and you so it's you have to pace yourself a little bit more. But it's also almost it's all it's like you run like ninety five percent in the four meters, so it's like in that it's a grueling event.
Speaker 3: So it was pretty difficult for sure, but I had a lot of fun doing it.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised Noel Lyles with the two hundred and the one hundred or were you was that something you were predicting he did win the two hundred?
Speaker 3: No the guy from Botswana won the two hundreds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lyles, I don't even know if he got the silver in the two hundred, but he definitely got the golden and one hundred is very close. I thought I thought he was going to win the gold in that. I thought he would win the golden two hundred two. But you know, the guy from Botswana beat him. Good for him, and it's good to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other I think trying to remember the female sprinter, but I can't.
Speaker 3: Recall her name, Mary Richardson.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Carrie Richardson.
Speaker 3: Gabby Thomas won the two hundred. Yes, I love I love track and field. I love it. I missed track and field a lot.
Speaker 5: I miss coaching, I miss going to meets, I miss just being putting the roster together.
Speaker 3: I missed track and field a lot. I love track and field.
Speaker 1: I could see, man, I could see the smile on your face. Man, that was definitely a thing you missed. Still out a lot more than you missed teaching. But but yeah, you've got a hell of a career ahead of You've got to We've only got about a minute left and maybe we can get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, I'm rushed, Yeah, trying to get everyone in the whole tour.
Speaker 1: We called it. We said you were like led Zeppelin. You know, you were doing like the world.
Speaker 5: Tour tomorrow with Jimmy in the morning and then I'm going on with Aussie Insider. I just thirty, so making the rounds and I'm horing myself out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was. And so you've got some great interviews.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was blown away when Bob Matta was talking with you about Richard I remember from Indiana, Richard Allen, thank you so Yeah, that that one was amazing. I didn't realize he said he that he was as confident in in in hers his innocence as in Karen's. I was shocked to hear that, and that he piqued your interest with it. But Bia has another question.
Speaker 4: So I was just gonna ask, I know, your next court appearance is August thirteenth, and now you've gotten what you were told were five thousand pages of discovery, only to find out there were seventy four or whatever the number was.
Speaker 2: What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 1: Like a great question.
Speaker 5: Well, we're gonna make a stink about it, and but ultimately I have no faith that like the governments that the judge's gonna do anything like, doesn't seem like there ever any consequences for that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I'll leave it up to my lawyers.
Speaker 5: I mean, the fighter in me wants to, you know, raise hell over it, but I also know that like Tim and Mark might just tell me that that's just the way things work around here.
Speaker 3: It's like people do shit like that, and now it's whatever.
Speaker 5: It's just a common delay tactic and they're not going to come down hard on them at all.
Speaker 4: And the and the way cosgo was like, yeah, I've just handed him five thousand pages, like so matter of fact, yeah it was.
Speaker 3: I mean it was an electronic file.
Speaker 5: It wasn't an actual five thousand pages, so like we got it and maybe he just saw that it said. I mean it was four thousand, seven hundred twenty seven pages. But then if most of them are blank and not redacted either, like there was other page there's a couple hundred more that were redacted, but like others were just blank white pieces of paper that had nothing on it, no page numbers, nothing, And it's like what literally thousands like what the hell?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: So crazy?
Speaker 1: Final question I have for you a And this kind of gets to about you possibly going back to the Motherland. Have you been to Ireland? And when you were ree to go on international travel, where where is your where it would be your plan to go the first place you would want to go.
Speaker 3: Not Ireland. No, to go to Ireland whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: My ancestors left Ireland for a reason, very interesting, hills and sheep. I don't even know what's in Ireland. I have no no offense to the Irish, but I have no desire whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what's on that list? Where's your first place?
Speaker 5: I want to go to Hawaii, but that's in the United States of America. That's my one choice of destinations. I really want to see Hawaii. We've never seen it or want to see it bad. I've been to Alaska, but I haven't been to Hawaii. I guess for other countries.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't really thought about it much. Anywhere tropical, you know, anywhere in nice weather. It's all I care about.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm not one of these guys that wants to go to Europe and like see the site. I think Europe's so overrated, like all that's in Sorry, Laura from London. But like Europe is just like when you go to Europe, it's like, oh, we're gonna go look at this castle, and then we're gonna look at this old building from fourteen hundred and then this building. It's just you go and look at old buildings. Like that's all Europe is. It's the most overrated continent ever. And I thought about going to Africa once. My brother lived in Africa for a little bit and you've gone, and I was thinking about going there to visit him. But I'm like it sounds really hot, like too hot, and I just imagine a lot of bugs and like I just imagine the toilets don't work that well. I just I just don't want to go to Africa at all. So that comment's out of the question. Europe's out of the question. Asia forget about it. I don't even know who goes to Asia. Like what do you mean the gigantic comment? Does you know a lot of sand in that part, you know, the Muslim part, and then the Himalaya is there, And I just imagine China and Japan just being a bunch of like lights and people driving fast and I don't know, I don't know, like I have no desire to see that. I guess Australia would probably be my first choice internationally to see because Australia seems like good weather and fun times and you know, speak English, kangaroos, dingoes, be fun.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Can I suggest Boston to Bermuda. I've been three times, done it.
Speaker 3: I've done it. Okay, good Bermuda cruise the Norwegion.
Speaker 5: Yes, I prefer Carnival like better, but that Norwegian is the only one that does it. And Bermuda is beautiful, love bus sand beaches. Yes, so close, it's like right near North Carolina. I did not realize it was that close. Yes, I love cruises.
Speaker 3: Some people don't like cruises. I love cruises.
Speaker 2: Like me too.
Speaker 3: Everything we're of you know what I mean. The food is amazing.
Speaker 2: On a cruise, The shows, the common.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything like everything's taken care of on a cruise. Whereas every other vacation go to you got plan stuff, do this, and a cruise everything's taking care of your good. You don't even need to get off the boat.
Speaker 2: All you have to worry about is where you're eating next.
Speaker 5: Like you know, it's not doing fat I can gain seventy pounds easy on.
Speaker 3: A cruise like you No, Nope.
Speaker 1: You two can hang out there. And because you just went and came back from that cruise and I want to like go.
Speaker 4: Third one and I also just booked Hawaii. But you know what I'm doing eight and just real quick, just give you a suggestion since we're on the same level here. Okay, I'm going from Boston to Honolulu, getting on a seven day cruise. It goes Saturday to Saturday. We're going to go to Maui. We're going to go to the five different ports. You're there for a day and a half at least in overnight, and you come back and that's it.
Speaker 2: You're you.
Speaker 4: You've been cruising and you've got to see all the Hawaiian islands or most of them.
Speaker 2: So that's a thought.
Speaker 3: Ye, you're kind of stuck on one.
Speaker 2: You're stuck on one and you want to see everything. You could take fairies, but not stuck.
Speaker 1: I can get a ferry and go to another island.
Speaker 2: But he doesn't get it.
Speaker 5: And like just mountains, it's got everything. It's got to see Hawaii before I die. It's a state, and that's the cool thing. That you don't need a passport, you just go there.
Speaker 2: Yep, we want to go.
Speaker 1: Too, man. Hiking and swimming is my thing. So yeah, all right, we got to get Aiden out of here. Thank you. We got kept you six minutes.
Speaker 5: Over so cool man. Thank you guys for having me. Sorry, I gotta be brief.
Speaker 1: No, that's it is all good. Thank you. Well, first of all, just since the audience is here, thank you so much, Aiden for everything that you've done for the community, to lead, to help Karen get free, to create a community, to create awareness, and with that community, you know, giving us somewhere to fall in line and follow. And we appreciate that. And we're with you to the till the end, until all these charges are gone.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, thank you brother, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for yourself and keep being you and you know, always reporting on the truth and showing you the seats, because I think that's what makes you authentic.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Thank Aiden, Turtle boy, Carney you see your bum grief. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, that was great. Be a awesome question. Let me.
Speaker 2: Still applauding.
Speaker 1: Great job, great questions, be awesome, Thank you, no problem. So turtle boy, what do you want to say? I mean, I mean more than what you just said, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh about.
Speaker 4: Him, No, I mean I think I think I one of the things I've learned about him is, you know, in his journalism, like he reports on things that he can back up, like he even if he has to tell our side to sit down. And you know, because we just had a controversy the other night that he was addressing with the Federal, the Federal, the Grand juror. And you know, I think it's good that he's, you know, telling our side that stop speculating, because everyone's speculating. So he's really out there to tell the truth and not pick sides and just go along with things on our side just because we're you know, our side is saying this is what's happening. He's like, no, I'm only speaking on the truth. And he clarifies and explains things in a way that you know, we get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt he does. He clarifies things. He's able who can contextualize things beautifully and put them in a way that sometimes is humorous, but you can really understand it. In fact, I just the home inspection guy. I just sent him the Turtle Boy explanation of the case because he wanted to understand. Karen Reader, if you want to understand it, this is the guy that's going to be able to explain it to you. Soup to nuts. Here's Scott McGinnis. The Nova starship from Portland, Maine to Nova Scotia operate for decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's in the false Scotty Boy. So those run like September October. So yes, those are good ones. I was considering those, but I wanted like a summer vacation.
Speaker 2: But yeah, those a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I have never been on a cruise. I'm glad that you and and the Turtle were able to coalesce around that idea. It's not Oh wow, Dave Holmes, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? Holmes?
Speaker 1: How are you? The great town of Franklin, Mass next live show will be a boss for me. We could have we could have done that. I think we didn't we do one? Did we do one? I don't think we did one while you were on this.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, when I went to Aruba, yep.
Speaker 1: And Stacy is saying I am the cruise queen. Yes, he is. Ready to fight you.
Speaker 2: For this seventh.
Speaker 4: This is my seventh So I'm not you know, I'm not all you know, it's not all that much, but I I just have so much fun.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun. And what's what you're gonna find funny is that I couldn't sleep last night. So I usually go to Norwegian and of Florida, says Carolyn.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes they have the best ones, but when you're in Austin, you're limited to Nova Scotia, Canada or Bermuda.
Speaker 2: So but yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: They're the best destinations out of Florida.
Speaker 4: Yes, because you're not you know, Boston's so far up that all the these ones are out of Florida.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah. Oh, the Knia is doing pretty well standing stones to the last two days. Haven't been that good with my therapy, just because I've been busy with the house stuff. And today I got to the gym and got some done, but nowhere near what I want. But the therapists will smash me tomorrow when I go in there for my final session. But yeah, I was gonna say. So, I was watching and You're gonna love this on Netflix. Bea. There is this woman named I want to say. Her name is Amy Bradley, who disappeared on a cruise in ninety seven, a twenty three year old girl. And when I couldn't sleep, I got up last night, I went downstairs and I skimmed, you know, through parts of the episode because I wanted to know if they found her. And there were people that saw her. But she was twenty three years old. He's from Virginia, and she went on a cruise with her mom and dad and her older brother was I think two three years older, and they were like a really tight foursome from Virginia. People just said they were the most fun family. Everybody wanted to hang out at their house, really tight, and they go on a cruise and obviously the mom and dad went to bed early, but the stateroom they had was for all of them, so they didn't get a separate room for the kids, and so the kids were at the disco kind of like you were a little bit late at night while the mom and dad had gone to bed and came back to the stateroom something like two three in the morning. But then the key card doesn't show obviously when you leave the room again. And that next morning at five o'clock in the morning. She was never seen again. Now when I say that she was seen in cure ow Uh, there there was a guy vacation in Sarah Casal. That is one hundred percent positive he saw her on the beach. Hello, Terry Robbins of the legend, I miss you, Terry.
Speaker 2: So are you saying that that happened after with it where she was spotted?
Speaker 1: Yes? After, I mean the parents have.
Speaker 4: Never they must have been docked, so they must have been docked, yes, and then she went.
Speaker 2: Off in.
Speaker 1: Some people think that, uh, some people think that the bass player in the band may have had a role in it. He did pass thank you, Yes, Psychology of nine. That's right. I'm sure it was on It's probably been on everything. But if you want to check it out, there's a Netflix documentary that's showing it right now and it's it's very, very scary. Uh. She had this kind of this athletic short haircut. They said. When she walked into a room, everyone noticed her. He had just graduated college. Was the last kind of family vacation before she was gonna go off and live her own life. And that's what happened. And there was another woman who was in a bathroom in Curasau, and actually it may it may have been another Caribbean island, So you guys are gonna have to go watch this like, okay, thank you, pro hacbeach A. Yeah, I think you're right. It was Barbados where that mom saw her in a bathroom and she goes in the bathroom and sees these guys standing outside the door like yeah, go, you know, hurry up, go to the bathroom. And they couldn't come in there. They were in there, but they left because this woman was in there, because now they know that there's another woman that can't just stay in there. And when they came out, they both grabbed her by the arm, the two men, and they led her off. And this woman at when they're washing their hands, asked her what her name was. She said her name was Amy. She had a Southern accent and she says that was the girl. So they think that she was a sex slave. What's the word I'm looking for, sex trafficked And that's what happened to her. They weren't docked when he went missing. The parents are mad because they let people off the boat.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you're not docked, then how do you get off the boat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think I think they were docked. I think the issue what the parents were mad about was at five o'clock in the morning. Uh they when it was reported they wanted them to make the ship wide announcement, and the parents were upset that they didn't want to disturb the other passengers with something that would come in every room, you know, in their speaker. I guess, did you have a speaker in your room where they could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the hallways, yes, and if you have your TV on you can hear what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I think that's what it was. Uh, So it was that's crazy. I mean Amy Bradley of Virginia. Yeah, very scary.
Speaker 4: And that is very scary because you once your doctor, you can go in and you know, on and off the boat, but you know, you have to scan your key card to get out, You have to scan your key card to get in, and when you're coming back in you have to show ID. So it's not I mean it's they definitely, but I mean, yeahs.
Speaker 1: At night though this was before they they didn't they did not have a shore party yet, so it was so it happened late late at night, and by the time five in the morning, that's when the parents reported her missing. So it's very scary on this. Talking about the river cruises that they have in Europe, I think they have these Viking longboats in Europe dead cruise down you know, the rivers in Germany, the Rhine or these other rivers. I think there's Viking cruises in many different places through the Caucuses and so forth, beautiful countrysides. But the Viking river crewise, I think they're a little bit upscale. Obviously, they're much smaller because it's a long river boat and they go to a sort of exotic European location. So that might be something for you bea that you haven't done and yet is to do Europe on a Viking river thing off to send you Smith.
Speaker 4: But I mean overall, like just to circle back, I mean, cruising is very safe. I have been, you know, like I said, seven times, I've never felt unsafe, and I think that those you know, one off are just isolated situations because that's.
Speaker 2: Not the norm.
Speaker 4: You know, usually everybody's very respectful, you know, you do things in pairs. I mean, I felt comfortable enough to walk around the ship, you know, on all mine by myself, because you know, I knew where my location and I know where I was headed. And but for the most part, I mean, cruising is definitely very safe and in a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to there's a woman on there. You're going to see a woman profiled on this Netflix documentary it says it's not so safe, and that I guess she has researched and documented a lot of instances of things that have happened. And the other thing is you now you be uh, you know, at your age now is different than if you were twenty three year old.
Speaker 3: Be uh.
Speaker 2: Probody wants to steal me. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's not it's it's you know, it's it's not that, it's it's it's their sexual traffickers are not looking for a middle aged mom, They're looking for a young twenty something. True. So, and that's what pro hac Beach is saying right here. So the Ellen Greenberg case, I'm not familiar with Ellen Greenberg, but let us know about that if that's something, uh and saying me either, I've never had a problem on the cruise of grease I navigated Athens alone. Yeah. Absolutely, And I mean and uh, cruises are safe. There's just so much crime going to a big city in the US is on any Yeah absolutely, I mean that's what they talked about because when the family went back to look for Amy, there was a cop who actually went and toured around with them to make sure some of the areas they were going to look for her that they would be safe. Wow. Does I'm still hot? Riverboat cruises are amazing, says Terry. She's been on a couple. Jamaica are full of crooks. Uh, I'll never do an excursion there. A cruise is like being in a city. Uh. And aka, the cat is gonna tell us about Ellen Greenberg later. Let's see Spacey Stacy. Best cruise ever was a ten European city probably that started Venice and okay, thank you, yeah, and ending in Barcelona, with stops in Italy, Greece, Croatia, France and on NCL Norwegian cr Okay. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those ten days are good, but you have to take a you know, the travel.
Speaker 2: Times, you have to take two weeks off of work. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Sophie's not happy with us talking about this. Well, it is true prime episode. So we were talking about Amy Bradley. It's a Netflix documentary that's on now. It is very very chilling. I'm going to be very interested to hear what you have to say about it. Being an expert on cruises, but apparently if you are, what's this one here allegedly maybe well, I have twenty one and twenty year old daughters, so I wouldn't want to go on one unless it was a family cruise vacase. So no, not going. Yeah, I mean absolutely like a It's just that I think you would want to be very careful with what time they come in at night, and that you're monitoring them or something like that to happen, particularly when you're in port, because it seems like if you were a sex trafficker and you had somebody aboard and it was known that this bass player they called him Yellow, he was a Grenaden by birth, but he had been doing cruises for several years as a bass player, and he had been known to be dancing with a lot of different women, learning with a lot of different women, And you would think that if you were a trafficker, you would want somebody like him to identify somebody for you to target on the ship if you were that kind of an animal that people are, you know, so let's see what is lindsay, Hey, now I thought I was gonna have to fight some dudes that were no doubt, no doubt, I have no doubt about that. I'm just I'm just saying, you know, these are very specific, yeah, Dan Uber Viking, Yeah, very specific scenarios where they're looking for a certain demographic of person that they're that they're looking for. It's an excellent documentary. Oh so maybe you saw it. Yeah, it's very it's very scary. I don't know how the hell I went to I only do Viking from now on. Yeah, I would. I would love that would be something that would be very interesting to me to do a Viking where I could you know, it's a whole different scenario when it because the boat is much smaller. Anybody who's seen death on the River Nile, you know, is it's that kind of a boat. So but they still have all the you know, they're probably you guys might know. They might be more expensive than a regular crew. I don't know what they cost because I've never looked into it. Kimba singer is for shrid a Cruz that are Barcelona booked and paid for and then COVID happened. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Hope you get to reschedule that because that.
Speaker 4: I mean, my son's been to Barcelona twice, loves it there, loves it there.
Speaker 2: He actually considered moving there at one point.
Speaker 1: So Psychology of Nine says also had a picture of her years later that matches up, and that was on a website of I guess, like, what would you call it a prostitute, a website where you would select a call girl, and the Yellow's daughter that he had a hand in it, his own daughter. So what you're going to see in this documentary is his daughter calling him and asking him about Amy, his own daughter. And it's live on camera. So yeah, it he looked very, very suspicious. He did pass. He did pass a polygraph, but polygraphs are not a hunter. Ask him about the podcast, guy, please, I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm not sure who they're talking about. Let me know when you say many. When you say ask him about the podcast, Oh okay, is it they mean turtle? His turtle's already gone. Oh love Viking Cruises. So Okay, Attorney Adam Teaper has been and val Halla Law is in here somewhere, hi Valhall Law. The Goodman's case is so very sad. Her family fought so hard. Wow, that sounds like one I have to see. But oh, man, viking is about seven thousand or more. Thank you. Now you know what your paid? Yeah, it's it's you would you would expect that. It's Europe. You know you're going to pay more. And someone did a viking in Alaska last summer. Wow, dj, I think they had a river cruise on the Cte River. He heat, which Connecticut, but the Connecticut River? Okay, you know what? Sign me up? Man? No, I mean, I've never been interested in one. But you know, let's see, I went.
Speaker 4: To Alaska with on a on a cruise and we did the Inner Passage and it was it was amazing. I went dog sledding on top of a glacier and uh, you know a lot of fun things to do in Alaska. And when in May and you you're just like in a regular like I was in a sweatshirt the whole week, like it wasn't cold, it was perfect weather.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, maybe, says Amy Bradley, is missing is the name of the dock on Netflix, So that's what okay looking for. It is good to see our friends here, Valhall, Laws here, Attorney Adam Teaper, Debbie Blair. Alaska is amazing. Yeah, I mean, unless you're going on a big foot do not go on any bigfoot expedition in Alaska. And if you ask me why, I'm going to tell you that there's some very aggressive accounters that have happened in Alaska with people looking for bigfoot.
Speaker 4: So actually when I went, not bigfoot related, but bear related. When I did a five mile hike one of the excursions, and the group before us had seen a bear, so they were warning us, like, you know, to if we came across the bear that we needed to act like more tougher than them, so that we were practicing whoa bear like, you know before we went on this hike, and I was like so nervous, but yeah, it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And that will work in with a black bear situation and generally in states like where you live in Maine and New Hampshire. But if you're talking about a grizzly or a brown bear in Alaska, that's not going to work. You're in trouble, you need to have a very heavy duty can of bear spray or a high powered weapon. It's very very they're very, very aggressive, and you need to be very careful and don't ever go near a grizzly bear ever. And if you see a bear cub, you turn around and you walk away as quickly as possible. If you haven't seen the mother, you're lucky, and you make tracks the opposite direction of that bear as quickly as you can. I used to help rescue young traffic women in southeastern United States. It runs rampant and starts at the county level and goes all the way up to the top. Trafficking humans is number one issue on the globe. Yes, Wu Ri DG. First of all, thank you very much for what you did. You should be very proud of yourself and we are all proud of you. And the training that I receive in the course of my job says just exactly that in fact, you know, to speak about slavery numbers is skewed because the population of the world is so much greater than it was, and let's say the seventeen or eighteen hundreds, that is not comparable. But by percentages, I don't think that it's greater, but certainly by raw numbers it's huge. So thank you for doing that. Pro Hocbeacha is saying Viking is upscale. Thank Zones. My wife's sister's husband's nephew got married Parcela and I love that. Okay, my first time Alaska and it was beautiful. Yeah, I would like to go myself. I follow youtubeer on that cruise that is a pro ice skater, Jordan Boo. Those cities are beautiful. Yeah, it sounds like it. I'm doing a river cruise in Egypt and February. Oh my god, Debbie Blair, Yes, you better come back and tell us what went down. You can do a Mississippi river cruise for about twenty bucks. Twenty what Yeah, I'd have to That must be a very long cruise. That must be like the length of the Mississippi from like up in Ohio all the way to the delta or something. Married daughter, some big wicked married the daughter of some big wickim black Rock, not crucial related, but definitely corruption related. Her ex fiance is living in a rich New York penhouse and his buddy is the governor of Pa who oh oh, yeah, I don't know who they're now, I don't know who. Yeah, Amy was not she had just graduated college. Oh okay, so what let's see. So what you just said makes me want to go.
Speaker 2: Even yes, because I said about the bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know if it's from that or Bigfoot. I think so.
Speaker 2: When he said Adam, yeah, Adam, I was paying attention. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: There are Bigfoot expeditions I want to go on, like here in Colorado. There's some other states, but Alaska is one that I just I won't. I wouldn't go on a Bigfoot expedition there. Just there's just too much. The stories I've heard from natives up there, Native Alaskans, it's just not good. Okay. I know at least six people who saw them. So let me is that bigfoot? Let me know what you're talking about? Their standing stones, the bears.
Speaker 2: I think we're still talking about the bears.
Speaker 1: About bear Okay, yeah, I mean a lot of people have seen bear. Bears are not They're not that unusual to see.
Speaker 2: No, I told you that in my New Hampshire house.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe five minutes before after my son left one day, they saw black bear walk across the the Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, across the lawn.
Speaker 1: But would you consider a bigfoot in an animal or other? Uh. From all of the research that I've done, it appears to be part human and part animal obviously if it has feet like ours and hands like gars, and you know, it's I hate to say the cranile because there are different cranial structures, but it walks upright like us. We're the only other bipedal creature other than other than then that generally speaking, or walking on two feet. So I would say they're a combination of both. And that's about it. This one to hear, walk don't run is true. Yeah, if you run from a bear, if you run from a predator, you stimulate the primal instincts. Dogs are that way. When you run from a dog, it makes them want to chase. Yes, I saw a bare wall of train in the mountains in Alaska on a cruise excursion. It was amazing. They are a beautiful animal. And Adam is saying non human animal humans or animals too. Yeah, I mean it just you know, but people will try to describe it. There are people who have seen bigfoots that very much have like a primate ish gorilla face, almost a gorilla ish nose. And there are people have seen a bigfoot that looks like a native indigenous American. So yes, there are people that have seen that have said it had a very human face with almost no hair on it. So lots of different big foot encounters, lots of descriptions, very diverse, kind of like us. So all right, it is seven oh block here, which means it's nine o'clock there, So you know what timon is bea We got to save it for later. We do. We have to save it for later. Before we do, though, I want to thank m Peaches MZ's Peaches for gifting five cab memberships. Thank you so very much. I was very very kind of you to do that. We appreciate it. They're only ninety nine cents each and we do have the If you go to our YouTube, the Crawling Well Beings merch store is there. I don't let me see if I have a link.
Speaker 2: You can get these cool shirts.
Speaker 1: You can let me see if I've got that link. Oh here it is, okay, so you can get a shirt like what Boston Via is wearing right there. Yeah, and let me show you. This is the cab merch store. It's kind of designed. I want to thank you Karma, Dharma, r Wells or Scott to Shaksent.
Speaker 6: All right, so let's see if I've got to do Scottish Like I was listening to about where Superbike today and I don't know who's going to be in the product next year.
Speaker 1: The Scott Reddings saying he might want go to America. I don't know they'll do I so, uh so I just put us am I gonna have Zelda on again. Actually we're gonna be going on Zelda's so I got to get a hold of Lady Zelda so we can read book. Lady Zelda was kind enough to allow us to book Turtle Boy tonight because this was the time that we could get him, and she was kind enough to yield at that time for us, and we really appreciate that she understands what it's like, you know, being a content creator. There's the link for the for the store. Again, it's not a money making effort. It's just to spread the word about cabin and bring up our listenership. So thank you. Final words, Boston.
Speaker 4: I mean I that you know, we obviously thank turtle Boy for taking time out of his busy schedule.
Speaker 2: He has a lot going on, and I'm glad we made it.
Speaker 4: You know, he made it on with us, and we'll we're going to continue doing fundraisers for him.
Speaker 2: He has a tough fight ahead.
Speaker 4: He's facing one hundred and five years in jail, as he likes to call it, So he needs our support.
Speaker 2: He brought attention to Karen Reid and.
Speaker 4: As a result of that, incurred all these charges, and you know, he needs our help right now. So I hope we can all continue to support him moving forward and really.
Speaker 2: Stand with him.
Speaker 4: And you know, because he's fighting for our First Amendment rights, So this isn't just affecting Turtle Boy.
Speaker 2: This is the bigger picture. Is that now hurting somebody's feelings, you can get charged. So you know, we need to make some changes.
Speaker 4: And you know he's they're trying to make an example out of him, but we have to fight this and he has a great team behind him, so we fully support him.
Speaker 1: We're part of that team, right yep. And I couldn't have said it any better than what you just said it right there, So thank you so much for doing that. So on behalf of Boston, bea on all the mods that that showed up tonight and all of you wonderful, awesome people in the chat. This is DJ saying peace out, one love, and we'll see you down the road.