Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because showtime is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show side.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh I was show sign.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I have reached a verdict about Pete Diddy, and the only one happy about it is p Diddy. We're gonna talk about that. And today is the day. Today is Independence Day. I betually thought it was July fourth. We'll talk all about it today.
Speaker 3: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: He's the Kurell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Alrighty Didy, Didy, it is the crell cast I am carell. Happy. July second, the day that Benjamin Franklin thought there'd be parades and fireworks and everything to celebrate. Of course, he was two days off because while today is the day that they voted to declare their independence from Great Britain, it took two days to print out twenty five copies of the declaration of Independence, which local printer at the corner, Thomas Jefferson, brought him two handwritten copies, and then the printer had to reprint those that took him till July fourth. The printer, of course, being a printer, put July fourth on the top of the document that became Independence Day. So like much of America, it's a lie. July second was Independence Day. We're going to talk about that. Also, two trials and two different verdicts for two different millionaires. We're going to talk about that. But first I want to show you something. I want to show you what I just did, meaning I was almost late. Look at this. Do see these? Oh my god, Becky, these are carrot cranberry, pineapple, blueberry bran muffins, and I wanted one. Now I'm not going to get it till after the show, because I didn't get to baking until at nine to forty five. I started making those and out of the oven at ten twenty. Because when you're me, you don't buy things like brand muffins in the stores. You make them because nothing's gonna be better than homemade, and nothing's gonna be better for you. Not a lot of bad stuff in here. There's no dairy. There's one flat seat flax seed egg. There's three tablespoons of coconut cream, so that's got some fat in it. But other than that quarter cup of oil, that's about it. So yeah, I'm eat the hell out of one of those and then freeze five of them and each day take one out and have it with my tea before I go on my show. All right, So how do I be upbeat and fabulous? Hi, Michigan Rob, how you doing?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: First, let's get to the verdicts, because that's the breaking news. Then we'll get to July second, being the real independence day, and how we have no business celebrating it. But P Diddy found guilty on two counts prostitution charges. They could not agree on the recoach charges. Rico charges are hard to prove, but the jury just didn't see beyond the reasonable doubt that he used others to traffic people for sex. It was obvious to me that he did it. I would have my deliberation would have been about thirty seconds. Okay, let's take a vote. Everyone that says guilty, raise your hand. I'm how to raise my hand. But like Jeffrey Epstein, he and Jeffrey Epstein get off literally and well Epstein committed yeah suicide. Uh. And so he does face jail time, although given how rich he is and how long he's been in jail already, he may be released on bail and then when he's sentenced in a month or weeks or whatever, they might just go for time served. It didn't matter. Trump was gonna annoint him or appoint him whatever he's gonna do. What is it pardon him anyway, So that doesn't really matter. But two of the five counts guilty, three of the counts not guilty. The jury actually deadlocked by the way. Half of the jury thought he was guilty of the rico charges. Okay, half thought he was guilty, and when they realized the other half it was more than half. Actually, they said there was a few members that they didn't think they were going to be able to persuade, so probably, Oh, I'm not gonna say what I was thinking in that horrible I was gonna say probably the African American members. But that's I have no knowledge of that. That's a racist thing to say, and that's just not true. Shame on me, bad talk show host. Okay, So so there was probably nine for guilty on the Rico charges and three for not, and they just figured we're never gonna get there. So they just said, Okay, we'll all vote not guilty on those because oh it's unanimous. Not No, it wasn't unanimous not guilty until they all changed their mind and so we're not gonna fight this anymore. And they did because I've been on a jury and sometimes you do that, You're like, we're never gonna change their minds. I'm not gonna mistrial it. We'll just vote their way. So yeah, so three two skilty, three counts not will he go to jail? Who can say? He's been in jail for months? So who can say? Is he ruined in Hollywood?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nah, Hollywood will forgive this. They will. So that's that. Then there's another another verdict that made me sick to my stomach. Donald the Down Orangina Orangina sued sixty minutes because woy wow wow, they did something for Kamala Harris that they didn't do for me. Wow. Wah wah wa wa. Now sixty minutes is CBS, which is owned by Paramount, which wants to merge with Skuydance. They want to do a billion dollar deal. But you can't do that if you've got pending litigation. So this morning, sixty minutes just said uncle. They gave Donald Trump sixteen million dollars uh and no apology. But they gave him sixteen million dollars to settle the case. That's just what he needs another sixteen million dollars to do. What sell a blender? I don't know. He sells stuff in the White House, you know, bitcoin and some other stuff. Cologne. There's now a cologne called Patriot forty five and forty seven. Not making that up. Just horrid. So that verdict made me nauseous. The Diddy verdict makes me nauseous. The courts have gone to crap, but there we have it. Diddy guilty of two out of five. Trump getting a sixteen million dollar settlement from sixty minutes for nothing, for being a nuisance. They would not have settled. Let's be clear, they would not have settled if they weren't trying to sell to sky Dance. So they settled so they could. They gave away sixteen million so they could make a billion. You know, when I was selling my house, I had a decision to make. I had declared a bankruptcy years previous. The bankruptcy lawyer forgot to see if my loan had been stripped of the of the claim. It had not. So to close es grow, I had to pay someone that had already been discharged in a bankruptcy sixteen thousand dollars. Okay, remember one's up.
Speaker 1: Up we go?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll stop a talk show to help my dog up.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I gave away sixteen thousand dollars when my house sold. So I didn't hold up the clothes of escrow. I could have contested it could have gone back to court gotten that amount stripped, gotten the sixteen thousand, it would have held up escrow. So I did not. And so I understand why they settled with Trump. They just they want their billion dollar deal. He was standing in the way sixteen million made him go away. If I thought sixteen million would make him leave office, I'd do have GoFundMe and we'd get him out of there tomorrow because we know he can be bought. Hello Jack, James, Hello be Beta, Hello James. All in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash, really Carrell before we go to break and come back and talk about how today is really Independence Day and not July fourth. I gotta say, patrons, without you, the show wouldn't exist, and we've gone from nine to ninety down to nine fifteen. Some of you are dropping off. I understand the economy, but we need to keep it above nine hundred if the show is going to continue. Otherwise I will have to do something else during the week that will make at least nine hundred a month, because I have one loan for thirteen thousand dollars and that money pays that loan every month. The loan was thirty thousand, now it's paid down to thirteen uh and so that that pays that and if I don't have that income, and that loan was for the show, by the way, it was for all the equipment and everything to upgrade. When I upgraded so I need the Patreon money to pay that. So if you are not a patron, please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. Even five dollars a month will keep it above nine hundred. So Patreon p at r e o n dot com forward slash really corel r e a l l w I k a r e L. Let's keep that above nine hundred so we can keep the show going and all of that all right when we come back. Today is really Independence Day today, not the fourth of July. But a lot of people are saying the exact same thing to me, and maybe you're staying it too. What is it? I'll tell you, and we've gone back. Do you want to bump? Go? Play it? Go watch us, go listen to it. Do you want to bump baby by Correl?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, there in pray don't do it? Do it? Got We'll be right back. Don't go in. I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's k r e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily you're missing out. Get the podcast, videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: My little Girl, I'm so in love with Ember. Oh she's looking right at me.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I just love you so much. You know when they say when the dog stares at you, they love you. I love you. You're my girl, you are the reason. You are the reason. I spent yesterday afternoon doing something I love, singing, and I realize I have no business recording the song that I wrote. It's just not It's in C sharp minor. I don't sing in C sharp minor, and it's written in chromatic and not major scales. This song requires Adele strysand Billy porter Me. I'm struggling with it, but it's sounding good. Actually, the producers like this is sounding great. H So today I have to recut some of the falsettos before we get to the So I spent like yesterday and I started recording at one and when I looked up and took a break, it was four thirty. When you find something where the time just becomes irrelevant, you know that that's what you're supposed to do. When I'm in a movie studio, a TV studio, a radio studio, in front of lights, when I'm on stage or in front of lights, or in a recording studio, in front of a microphone. I time flies the same one I write. When I sit down to write, I can start like at noon and then look up and it's like two whoa. If you have something like that, follow it, do it? Ugh, yesterday was fun. I can't tell you how many times. Yes, I can twelve I saying you have to be proud twelve times, and the last two in falsetto. And that's what the producer liked. He goes, Oh, we're gonna merge your low with your falsetto, So recut your falsetto today because yesterday, by the time I got to sing in Falsetto, I had to grab my nards because it was like not wanting to come out. But today after the show at one o'clock, we're gonna be doing it, honey. Yeah. Have to be proud with hatred so loud. You gotta be proud with hatred so loud. You have to be strong when fighting so long. There's the problem. I have ember sings when I sing falsetto, not my low voice. Yeah, have to be proud. Oh I guess I guess that too. You can sing with me? Ready, Yeah, have to be proud. Tell here or she sings when I sing? Oh god, anyway. So July second is and I can't. I can't yell at her for it because she, you know, she wants to sing. Okay, we're not singing now, No, we're not singing. Now, you want to talk to the people, You want to talk to him? Come here. Oh you're gonna run away, hey, you little squirmer, but come here. Oh she goes. She thinks for playing now. Oh oh, you're gonna hear dog barking. She's in the mood. So July second, Misscember, if you would like, remember, I'm trying to teach you something here. July second is when the founders got together and said, we declare independence from tyranny. Okay, let's remember what the July second was about. It was about declaring independence from tyranny from an oligarch, from a dictator, from a king. Right, can I get an amen? Come on amen? Oh so now you won't oh okay, And they had had enough. One of the things in the Declaration of Independence is about immigration, that King George refus used to update the immigration system so that they could bring in more people, not less, not about closing the borders. King George wouldn't give them a system to naturalize people and to welcome immigrants. So they were angry at him. They were angry that he was holding secret meetings with secret people that determined their fate. They were angry that he would send redcoats to make people disappear if they objected to his policies. Does any of this sound familiar? Two hundred and forty nine years ago, our founder stood up and said no to an oligarch, no to a tyrant, no to a king. They said no to laws being passed without their consent. They were angry that the consent of the govern was not given. They were angry at his choices of his cabinet per se. So they stood up on July second and they signed the declaration. Many people had snuck in beforehand because signing it meant death. July second, every founding member of our country put their life on the line by making that document public, because to make your descent from the king public meant he could kill you, kill your family, and take all your money, sound familiar, sound familiar. As we're building Alligator alcatraz as, Donald Trump calls it a goolog in the middle of Florida. This July fourth, there is nothing and July second, there is nothing in America to celebrate at all. Nothing. There is nothing about this country at this moment in time to sell break. His big beautiful bill is probably going to get past, which means millions are going to go without healthcare, that we are going to cut from the poor, to increase our national debt to one hundred and ten thousand dollars for every American or three hundred and eighty trillion with a t, he's increasing it by three point eight trillion to make it three hundred trillion dollars. And how do we finance that debt by selling it? And who buys it? China and other countries. And are they buying it now? No, they are not. So this bill is going to hurt every American because it puts every American, every American, every baby, every senior, all three hundred and twenty seven million Americans. Now, oh, one hundred and ten thousand you, if you are listening to my voice, are one hundred and ten thousand dollars in debt as an American because of Donald Trump and other presidents like him who don't feel a need to balance the budget and feel that they can just go on spending spreeze by giving tax breaks to the wealthy. And this is where we are. Our dollar is going to collapse because of this bill. We are headed for a depression. People will be lined up in the streets for food. Well, they already are. There is nothing on today. Today is really Independence Day and there is nothing to celebrate today. Nothing. We are in worse shape than we have ever been. And if our founders were alive, they would tell us to draft our own declaration against Trump, the GOP and MAGA. I hope that Elon Musk has his threat come through. I hope he starts a credible third party because both parties right now there's nothing in them that's any good. Although I did see Pete Budha Judge is pulling ahead for a president. That will change between now and the primaries. But I like that an openly gay man is the number one choice of the Democrats. I would certainly vote for Pete Budha Judge. It's well spoken, has government experience, He's a great policy wonk, he's respected. He'd make a great president. And I don't care that he's gay. If he weren't gay, he'd make a great president. But the fact that he is little cherry on top. For me to go from Trump to Buddha judge, that would be incredible, What an incredible I'd come back to America if I really, if I had left. All right, So today the real Independence Day, and today more than ever, we need that spirit. We need the spirit of our founders today because a lot of what they objected to is going on right now, right now. Why don't we stand up like bak Are we cowards our democrats powers? Why isn't Democratic Congress doing a new declaration? Hey Irell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on you tube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. These are so good I could slap somebody. I had to take a bite. Oh they're so good. Okay, Today is when no I got muffin all over me. Bet you never thought i'd hear say that. Today's the day the Declaration of Independence was ratified by our Congress. You know that the document that said he has refused his assent to laws. Does that sound familiar? We have a criminal president. He has refused his assent to laws. He has forbidden his governors to pass law of immediate and pressing importance unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained. In other words, states' rights he did not unless he approves sounds like him and Gavin Newsom. He has refused to pass other laws for the accommodation of large districts of people unless those people would relinquish the right of representation in the legislature. He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual like fucking mar a Lago, uncomfortable and distant from the depository of public records. Of course, he kept those in his bathroom. He has dissolved representative houses repeatedly. He has refused, after such disillusion, to cause others to be elected. He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states for that purpose, obstructing the laws of naturalization and immigration immigration two hundred forty nine years ago was an issue, but for the other reason, because he wouldn't allow them in. Let's see, he has obstructed the administration of justice. Hello, he has been convicted of obstruction of justice by refusing his assent to laws. He has made judges dependent on his will alone for the tenure of their offices.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: He has erected a multitude of new offices for his own pleasure. He has kept among us in times of peace standing armies. Hello California, God, isc come on. He has affected to render the military independent and superior of civil power. Hello, oh my god, now that I read this. He has combined with others to subject us to jurisdictions foreign to our constitution and unacknowledged by our laws. He protects large bodies of armed troops. He cut off our trade with parts of the world. For cutting off trade with parts of the world, for imposing taxes without our consent, for depriving many trial by jury or due process. Hello, I am not talking about Donald Trump. I'm talking about King George. This is our declaration. We could just reprint this and date it today. For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses. Hello, he just got permission to send people to freaking Sudan. For abolishing a free system of English laws and neighboring provinces. For taking away our charters and valuable laws. For suspending our own legislators. He has advocated government by declaring us out of his protection and waging war against us. Trump wages war against anyone that's not him he has plundered our seas, ravaged our coast, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people. Hello. He has constrained our fellow citizens taken captive. Hello. He has excited domestic insurrection among us, and has endeavored to bring on inhabitants of our frontiers. He has he has incided insurrection. Oh my god, those are the major complaints. And I am not making it up when I say that we could simply change the wording a little bit, date this today and declare our independence from Donald Trump. Nothing is new, nothing this man is new. On July Tewod seventeen seventy six, two hundred and forty nine years ago. So our founders had the same grievance with their tyrant as we have with ours. How did we end up here? How? I mean that, how did we end up here to where two hundred and forty nine years later, the same things are happening. You know, they were about making a more perfect union. Donald Trump is about breaking it up two hundred and forty nine years later, the same bs from a tyrant. So no, there's nothing to celebrate this fourth of July. There's no cause for fireworks. There's no cause for barbecues. Dissent yes, protest, yes, but I certainly don't see a thing and independence from whom. With the national death that we have, we are dependent on every every other nation. If they called in their markers, the only way out would be to go to war. And now he's increased that deficit by trillions of dollars, So every American now owes one hundred and ten thousand dollars just to get our country out of debt. Wow. Wow, all right, don't forget. Go listen to Do You Want to Funk? By Carrel. I thank my chatter at YouTube dot com Ford slash really Carell for listening as he rides his bike. It's a good song for that, And go watch the video at YouTube dot com Forward slash Reallycrel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrell. My patreon plea is real. We need to keep that number above a certain number. It's getting dangerously close to that number. Please, if you're not a patron already, go to Patreon dot com Forward slash really Carrell to keep me ranting and raving here four days a week. All right. I want you to know that our founders did not feel that what they faced was insurmountable. They knew that creating this document and signing it meant they could be killed, and they knew basically that this was going to start the Revolutionary War. They knew this, but they did it anyway because they knew it was the right thing to do. So I say to you, they felt hopeless on July tewod this document was a document of defiance because they felt powerless. They felt hopeless, and they wanted to try to regain They wanted a sense of self governance. They wanted to rely on their own people. We are in a terrible spot in this country. And I don't know that we'll make our two hundred and fiftieth birthday next year. I don't know, but I do know this. Our founders have more courage than our current crop of people in Washington. D c our founders, these farmers, these accountants, these writers, these authors, these craftspeople had more guts and intestinal fortitude than any Democrat in Congress or the Senate today. They knew that you could not continue to live under a king if you wanted to be a free nation, and America, we cannot continue to live under Donald Trump if we want to be a free nation. So if he does lose in the midterms, if the Democrats take over, if they don't remove him, if they don't impeach, if they get a majority in the House and Senate and they don't remove that man, that they are fineless, gutless moral. I am corel be who you want to be. Son, didn't hurt you, buddy, Have a happy Fourth of July. We'll have one more show tomorrow and then taking off Friday thirty seventy. Of course more than fourth. Try to have a happy ones, you know, find a little happiness, a little joy. Don't listen to the news. Shoot it out, No, go to a movie. Jurassic World open today, Yeah, I'm going. Oh yes.
Speaker 1: Bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: Coral cast done your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to.
Speaker 3: The coral cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: So time is here, no times to fear.