Speaker 1: One Whattaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Hey, listen times running out if you want to make yourself eligible to win Metallica tickets this.
Speaker 2: Morning we'll have more of them before the show. Sorry I got them out full food guilty, but I got chew. I'll vote for you say we play it.
Speaker 1: Jr. Facebook page is where you goet to do that. This morning's featured band is our Lady Piece. The song choices are Clumsy, Superman's Dead, or star Seed.
Speaker 2: Song.
Speaker 1: With the most votes we will play back at nine o'clock. Each and every one of you who votes will be in the running to win Metallica tickets. We pick someone completely at random. It could be you, but you gotta vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah jr. Facebook page. You have till nine o'clock. Thanks for covering there and little heads up. Like I said, we're the Metallica station, so obviously we're gonna have more Metallic tickets before the show. So if you don't in these, don't be upset. All right.
Speaker 1: On the subject of eating taco, Bob, I'm glad you put your food down and finished before I give you this story.
Speaker 2: I even saved two tat tat things because I'm professional and I don't want to eat while we're broadcasting alone. Now I have indigestion, Sorry about that. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Story here of a woman who managed to lose about thirty five pounds in three months eating exclusively sardines. Oh god, I can.
Speaker 2: Eat sardines that, you know, if I need to, But just that her breath must have been horrible.
Speaker 1: When you've had sardines in what capacity did you consume them? How are they presented on a cracker? I mean, like just the fish a little tin? Okay, yeah, what are What's the stuff? And I haven't had it in years. My father used to eat. It's in the it's in the refrigerated section. It's like in the cream sauce. It's another it's along those lines in the cream sauce, in a small jar, usually on the refrigerated section at the grocery store. Someone's going to know it. Yeah, two two five six.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it might be a variety of sardines that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure, but that's probably the only closest thing I have recollection wise to this. My current reference point is Deadliest Catch when the Northwestern crew forces the newest guy in the boat to bite off a sardine head and consume it before they set sail for the first fishing trip of the season. Which it's the same reaction every single time. Yeah, it's it's gag reflex, so to do that. Nothing but for three months, nothing but sardines, anchovies. No, what's an anchos?
Speaker 2: Herring? Herring, herring, herring, thank you, no more text thank you all herring?
Speaker 1: Is that evening close to sardin? I guess you could say that, harring and cream sauce. Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: At least I had cream sauce on it. Why sardine? It was just in that this stuff they have. It was like a mustardy thing. But when you're hungry, you're hungry. Also, I just equate bait with oh everybody is texting and pickled Harry. Yeah, that's delicious. I haven't had it in years. Cafelta fish. No, that's the Jewish street.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's that's usually that is actually in the Jewish section and not cold. I believe I sold sold a in a jar though, uh is the sardines actually did? Maybe she just lost the weight because she was starving. Herself to death. Could have been that hold those back. I bet I bet uh. A sardine would have been betterfied like cocktail sauce. But again that's just masking something with the cracker and cocktail sauce, kind of like with a raw easter. I like my oysters lightly steamed, right, But if they're raw, I can do them.
Speaker 2: But I've gotta have a I gotta have that cracker and load on the cocktail.
Speaker 1: Dude, you can put as many raw oysters in front of me and they will be gone, gone as song as are ice cold little horse radish sauce on their little horse radish. Yeah, maybe a little cocktail sauce lemon juice.
Speaker 2: I remember after stop after we're not mothering something else.
Speaker 1: In the sound effect, we have the biggest human beat box sound effects library of any dumb DJs in the country. I'm fairly confident in that.
Speaker 2: Yesterday's edition was jackhammer. People wanted it added do the jackhammer please wait? All right? Good one oyster suck and that's it. When the original days of going on the Orlando Princess fishing boat, the one we do the off shore fiasco on the OG days, right when I had discovered the boat. We'd go and then go to Rusties right after. And I remember going back there a I stood on the side of the wall, not at the restaurant yet and mooned the cruise ship as it was going by. Sure. Sure, then when we went into Rusties, I welcomed to Central Florida. Show your crews, enjoy the theme parks. Anyway, I just sat there and ate crackers and cocktail sauce after I was done with my meal, and it was just like having a dozen oysters. Same damn thing. I'm telling you it was. It was cheaper, Obviously, it was delicious. I mean I I indulged on the unlimited beer on the boat, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have a visual of this. Okay, this is probably the oddest idiotology story.
Speaker 2: This morning, at least in my humble opinion.
Speaker 1: Pantera Pantera, they happen to hold the second most popular position under gardening playlists offered Spotify. What you Know. You can go into whatever streaming service you are partial to and there's pre determined playlist, there's gardening as.
Speaker 2: A category, and pan Terrists numbers.
Speaker 1: Pan Terrist the second most popular artist for people who for the gardening community.
Speaker 2: I could see it because when you're outside you're kind of miserable. Anyway, when you're working in the yard. I know people of the garden, they love it.
Speaker 1: Is that gardening supposed to be like a relaxing, you know, rewarding experience.
Speaker 2: You're you're taking in some.
Speaker 1: Cases just seeds and nurturing them to full potential, and you're listening to cowboys from Mouth.
Speaker 2: No, you have it partially incorrect here. Okay, hold on, stop primal concrete sunflower. No, just hear me out here. Instead of doing the planting the seeds, you're doing the harvesting. And he's walking up there with with Pantera doing a cover of Metallica's Harvester of Sorrow. And he's sitting here picking the cucumber off the vine and breaking it like it's a necky on. I'm harvesting.
Speaker 1: Why won't you just listen to Metallica's Harvester of Sorrow.
Speaker 2: Becuz they're going to see them in concert together on Sunday. We might be giving them tickets. Anyway. You know what I'm getting at ripping not.
Speaker 1: This Sunday, no, but six months away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ripping the ripping the veggies off the vine. You gotta be somebody said mud Vein was number one with dig I presume no right logic with no. I'm glad you asked the top ten? Are these people educase? You're just tuning in? Deal with us. It's a Friday. We had Thursday night football. These are the top ten Gardening Hits bands artists as determined by Spotify. Gardeners number one and first, or you know, Pantera's second only to Hosier. I'd like to hang myself with a hose when I hear Hosier.
Speaker 1: Then you can see where Pantera's out of place on this top ten list, because coming in at three is Drake, then the Lumineers post below the Beatles, Fleetwood, Matt Kendrick, Lamar, the Garden of course, and then finally rounding out the top ten, Childish Gambino. Overall, rap slash hip hop is the most popular genre on Gardening playlist, followed by pop and then general rock except for Pantera. Metal as a category in the gardening community is all the way down at number seven. Not a lot of metal heads overall gardening.
Speaker 2: Was Peddy on the list because I know he likes plowing.
Speaker 1: No, I read everything was on the level.
Speaker 2: Of DASA mud mudshovel head of it.
Speaker 1: Finally something for you to look at on the JAR Facebook page to get the full effect of what went down. In a safety training course at the Fire Services in Stowe, Massachusetts. They were doing a lesson for the first responders on the dangers of encountering a drug an illicit drug lab. So they had a couple of experts in biohazard suits, uh, simulating what these drug labs do and using the actual chemicals.
Speaker 2: Yeah to boom, Oh really well, thank god they're fire people. You want to talk about hammering the point home. I thought it was gonna be like an O D and you bust out in the arcan No. No, somebody said, see it leon Rix this weekend. Oh I have been. We've been to le Rix before. Okay, now it's getting like really hornish, Okay, all right,