Speaker 1: Viewer looks like it's getting ready to kind of potentially roll.
Speaker 2: Your has been strong though, and now it's going to roll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's been strong thinking that you're gonna have peace.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Carrie Let's's Financial Survival Network, where you get valuable information you just can't find anywhere else to thrive in today's trying times. You need the Financial Survival Network now more than ever. Go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com and get your free newsletter in gift Financial Survival Network now more than ever.
Speaker 2: And welcome you are listening to and watching the Financial Survival Network. I'm your host, Carrie Lutz. Martin Ornstrong is with us now. Martin, it's great to have you back on the show. Make sure you go over to Armstrong Economics sign up for his daily newsletter. Marty, it's like where hit another turning point here? What is the model saying about Ukraine? Now? With all the peace efforts that are supposedly taking place now, are they legitimate or is it just more stagecraft state craft for the masses to make people think they are trying to do something even when they're not.
Speaker 1: No, I think you gotta split in half. I mean Trump really is trying to do something if Europe is trying to stop them from doing anything. You know, I've been warning them. I said, you know, be very careful. You know, Europe is in dire straits and they will stab Trump in the back every chance they get. And just look at how they reviewed this and saw it as very serious. The Neo Khans, you know, I mean I was in the middle of them back, you know, when Bush Junior was around h and so I got to see really how they function, what they think about. And the number one rule they have is never talked to your opponent and your adversary. When Robald Reagan wanted to go meet with Gorbertroff in ninety one when the hope you know, us the thora collapsed, they couldn't call him a communist anymore. So they said he was, oh, you could just never trust to Russian and he went anyhow, he refused to listen to them. But if you look at that's their m O. They always tell do not talk to Putin why because that might lead to a peace deal. And I've spoken to you know, several governments there. Uh, And I said, has anybody picked up the phone to try to even call Putin, give me a name, please. Nobody could. So the theatric cheer is that you had all of them, including NATO Poppler plane income to Washington to support Zelensky. What it's they don't want peace. It all met clandestinely with uh Zelensky before his meeting in the Ukrainian embassy. Okay, they don't want peace. You know. This is what you know I've been told from you know all along here it's and in all honesty, I mean, as you know, we had you know, two employees in Ukraine, one and then asking them one in in Kiev. And even when at the very beginning and Putin had his tanks up against you know, down the road outside of Kiev, I said, you know, I was concerned. I said, gee, or you know, you're okay, what's going on? And he said they're doing nothing. It's just a show. So he could have taken Kiev right then and there if he won it. He did all right, it was more of a show of force to say see look and they pulled back it. What goes on here is I mean, we started this whole nonsense. You had John McCain on the stage of My Dad. You know, oh we're with you. This is about It's all only about you. Peace. All this nonsense right now, they had peace. They were through the government. They installed an intim government which in nin instantly then was told to start to attack the dumbas you had. Victoria Newlan there for handing out sandwiches. Am I not? Oliver Stone did a thing Ukraine on fire and showed that Ukrainians wanted the US to intervene, and Victoria Newlan said, we can't do that. You know, you need at least one hundred people, you know, killed, then maybe we can look at it. They Ukrainians were bringing over one at a time for their own snipers to kill one hundred people, and they killed one hundred to say okay, well now you will you come in. I mean it. Look it where I was told from direct sources that they did not believe Zelenski won. They believed that the election was all right, and that's why when he took office, I put out a report. I said, look, this is the guy I've been told that was picked hand picked no Less to start World War three, and he ran for election. The death toll was one hundred to thirty thousand at the time, and he ran for election. You can look it up. Who was in CNN. His whole platform was peace and you got over a million dead since and he's refused it just about everything. You know, this little stitch here our constitution forbids us to give them any territory one whatsoever. So in other words, Russia, you have to get completely out. You have to surrender. That's it, you know, I don't see a solution long term here. I mean, Zulens, he's got to go. And I have put this flat out like to Washington as you're not going to get any piece as long as this guy is there. Every source I had said he was handticked to create war. The Ukrainian people. I mean his polls are down like twenty five percent. The vast majority they want peace, Okay, everyone, all right, over eight million have fled. The two employees we had or in Berlin now and thou not to go back. Where has this war been for the Ukrainian people? And I can tell you they you know the same thing was going on in Romania the first election. Oh well he was it was rigged by Russia. So they wouldn't allow the guy to take office. What because in Romania. That is where they're building. It was initially a secret base, the largest NATO base in all of Europe in Romania to attack Russia. And that's what he was against. So they had to get rid of him. Then they just date this second election, and I know people that were there, they said even the crone went to make sure the EU won and the Romanian people, like the Ukrainian they know they're just pawns in this. They do not want to go to war with Russia. What do you get out of this? You know, the dom boss is primarily all Russian. Fifteen percent of Crimea are still Tartars from the old Mongol invasion of twelve forty. You know, he Zelensky has outlawed their language, outlawed their religion. Even the pulp came out against them, and so you cannot, you know, you know, invalidate you know, Orthodox Christianity.
Speaker 2: Trump, get us out of this mess.
Speaker 1: I believe what Trump has done. And like I said, I've been screaming in Washington as luck loud as I can. I think just starting to listen. You know, I've warned them that look, Europe is going to stab you in the back. They need this war. Uh, they're desperate. The economy is collapsing, the EU will crumble. I mean, I do interviews from Netherlands to Palermo. Everybody. Three years ago it was you really think the EU will break up? And now I get when we've had enough, you know, by do them In Croatia, Serbia, I mean, everybody says the same thing, largely because you know, when you have a centralized government, they get drunk on power. This was supposed to be an economic trade union. No, you will take migrants here in Romania. They just told them you will accept one hundred thousand Africans and Middle Eastern you know, that is their decree. Why I can also, I'll tell you the reason why is that they think which is going to backfire on them. They think bringing in all these migrants and then they can draft them and that will be their army to go after Russia. The problem they have is that they're not going to risk their life for them. You know, this is the same stupid mistake that the Roman emperor Vwin's made. He let the Goths in because the till of the hunt was coming. Train them very nice, you know, to build up his army against the till up. They always hated Romans. They turned around, waged war in Rome, killed the emperor, beheaded him in battle, you know. Or is Europe doing the same stupid thing?
Speaker 2: Mh.
Speaker 1: You know, and you're bringing in these people who have no loyalty to you. They're not there to assimilate. You know. You go to Sweden, you know, police won't even go into areas. They've hung up signed sheer of law. Here. It's not that when everybody came to America, you know, it was to make a better life and to be free, etcetera. Once everybody began speaking the same language, everybody intermarried, all right, So yes, the American I'm half German, half Irish, whatever, or Italian or whatever. You don't see that in Yorpe so much. Yeah, you know, because the language keeps people apart.
Speaker 2: What do they say about the US and England where two people divided by a common language, right?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Yeah, I mean it's look Europe is I don't know, for whatever cultural reason. The ethnic differences there maybe harbored by the language, but they don't disappear, you know. The chancefer of Germany in eighteen eighty eight said that there was going to be a major war in Europe, and it's going to come from the Balkans. Anybody that's dealt with them is the ethnic hatred just goes back centuries. I mean, as I said, we gave you know, graise a handful of jets and what did make the front page news? Oh, now we can do a sneak attack on Turkey. To NATO countries. Yeah, you go to England, you know, and they still call Catholics papes and that's from the Civil War sixteen fifty you know. You know, I've been to Bavaria and they said, oh, tomorrow's the holiday. I said, what's the holiday? We won the war? I said, which one are we talking about? You know, and it's like, oh, we defeated frustrated, No, that was the you know, Protestant versus Catholic you know, I mean, this stuff goes on and on and on. And the solution to Ukraine it's very simple. You know. They had the men's agreement putin signed it and you had Merkels basically outright said, well, we never intended to honor it. All right. They've wanted this war from the beginning and it you know, they've always tried to conquer Russia because it's the richest country in the world from a natural resource perspective. Sweden tried, Spain tried it. I mean, you know, Germany tried. It's like somebody's got, you know, a pile one thousand dollars cash shitting on the table, and gee, it doesn't look nice, you know, and they just want to get their hands on it. I don't know what it, you know, but.
Speaker 2: It's doesn't it make sense to work with them because they Russia doesn't have the talent pool or the the human capital to exploit all those resources. If they kind of joined together and stop wasting all their money on military hardware and actually got down and started realizing the value of Russia's resources, everyone would be better off, wouldn't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I have actually had discussions with high level people in France. They call the Crone the petite.
Speaker 2: Napoleon, and that's redundant.
Speaker 1: The view is this, and I think it's the the this goes back to even to the American Revolution, that they feel that if they can conquer Russia and get the assets for themselves, that Europe arise from you know, oblivion, and seventy five trillion is twice the size US national debt, and they will become the Roman Empire again and rule the world. It's delusional, it's absolutely delusional. But I said, you've got to be kidding me. People are actually discussing this. Yes, I mean it was Macron who was the first one and one to send troops into the Ukraine, knowing that would be World War three. And so this meeting every country came with NATO that was basically choreographing something very important. We don't want peace, we're here, and they had said we're standing behind Ukraine. We don't give a shit about the United States. That's really what that message was.
Speaker 2: That's insane. So the model, nothing's changed on it. It's still saying what it's said before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at volatility will start going up starting in September next year. Doesn't look good. And look the problem here, and I have Warren Washington, and and first I thought maybe they would think I was a conspiracy theorist or whatever, but I said, look, we got to get the hell out of NATO. They're going to do a false flag and try and invoke Article five and drag US in. And the response I got back was we know you're right, I got wow, oh pick, we're starting may progress here. So what Trump has done is saying, all right, fine, we will give you Article five like security without taking in absorbing you know, Ukrainian to NATO. What's the difference. Difference is if they join NATO, they can park nukes there. So this is kind of cutting the baby in half. So like Putin basically said, okay to that, he's not going to have nukes on his border.
Speaker 2: No solomonic decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's a reasonable decision, all right. I mean I argued, Look, the solution is very clear, just on in an inst agreement. Let the dumbbas you know, vote and separate. You're all you know, we know we're giving up any territory, all right. Czechoslovakia split on ethnic lines, Czech Republic, Slovakia, we had Yugoslavia breakup, all right, you got Monteneglar, you got you know, Serbia, you got Croatia, all along ethnic lines of course, right yeah, I mean, you know, I know Serrps and and they still hate Armenians.
Speaker 2: It's just it will say it. And the same with Cyprus. You got the Greek half of the island in the Turkish yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to solve these things. Iran versus Israel. It's a religious thing, you know. Where is it You can't negotiate my god against your god. I mean, that's not that's not negotiable.
Speaker 2: That subject to negotiation for sure.
Speaker 1: So it Lands is one thing, you know, I'll give you this, you get me that, you know, But when you're talking about ethnic differences and religion, you're not getting anywhere. And you have to respect there are differences in motivations for war.
Speaker 2: Okay, So some of what you said before we're going to have to put into part two because our digital overlords will censor.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to carry Letz's Financial Survival Network, your solution to today's trying times. For the latest, go to Financial Survivalnetwork dot com. Financial Survival Network now more than ever