Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right? Hey, reminder, voting opens in about ten minutes on the jar our Facebook page for you say it, we play it. Uh, you vote each morning this week. That gets you in the running to win Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why we keep reminding you about it because you could be going to Metallica with us, right, So.
Speaker 2: Make sure when the voting opens seven to twenty, you'll have all the way till nine o'clock to get your vote in and qualify for those tickets.
Speaker 4: And we will, of.
Speaker 2: Course remind you some more as we move along this morning. Let's begin in Idaho Falls, Idaho. We're going to go to that town's public library, which has just unveiled a new amenity which apparently dude.
Speaker 3: A library and Idaho is like major that's like the mall used to be here in the eighties. You know, let's see amenity.
Speaker 2: But why is that like some primitive Uh you've been to Idaho. I haven't really had a reason to go to Idaho, but I doesn't mean I wouldn't want to visit. You just took a crap all over Idaho.
Speaker 4: For no reason. They got graepy tatas potatoes. So you're telling me and we've had this conversation.
Speaker 3: I believe it's been about twenty years, but that your book and a family vacation, you're gonna book idah, that I never said. Okay, I mean, look, dude, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Please do I would really one day, I would like nothing more than to, once I'm done working, get in a vehicle or an RV or something and just cruise around the country and go to all the places I've never been.
Speaker 4: That would be phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I have a buddy that has flown to every state in the United States just to just to do it.
Speaker 4: So I get that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Because he was going to what's that place where they made a movie about it's really cult Fargo and he the last one on his list was Fargo, and I'll be damned he went, uh probably about six months ago now. But all right, I ain't ranting an RV. I'm gonna have what somebody drive me maybe. Okay, we're getting off let's get back to this library in Idaho Falls. Any Idahoans, I apologize.
Speaker 2: They're very excited. The library has added a drive through the can which I'm like, Okay, have we gotten to this level of lazy now just to return books? No to to Well, you could return them there, but you can also pick up your books there provided provided you've ordered your put your order in with two business days.
Speaker 4: So once you.
Speaker 3: Park over there in the first slot till your orders ready, it'll be two days. Yep, ma'm may I have a book bark with that, you know, instead of an extra ketchup.
Speaker 4: And then the fact that I just God, I hope people are cursing me right now.
Speaker 3: We had to drive through at the Winter Park Public Library when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: You drive by this, the old school library was brick. When you're talking.
Speaker 3: About the book drop right exactly. This is actual like drive through with somebody manning it. Hello, welcome to Idaho Falls Library. Be fiction or a need name for the order. No, you can't order here, you had to order two days ago.
Speaker 4: Come back.
Speaker 2: The drive through side I mentioned a you know, park over there, your order staright will bring it out to you.
Speaker 4: That is absolute like and.
Speaker 3: They already got your money, right. That's I'm like, if I would have known, I would have just gone inside.
Speaker 4: I would have just gone inside. If I knew this it was gonna take.
Speaker 3: I was gonna have to do an extra stop uh wait on a gen cheeseburger. So it happened during this morning show when I went to that alt him. I won't call him out that hard. But when I went to the Altamont fast food joint and they finally came out, I was already late and to be back for the segment. And they finally came out and said John or some other name, and they go to schoo.
Speaker 2: I said, yes, it is you just took whatever John.
Speaker 3: After that, Yeah, he took his breakfast and then he texted it. He was probably that was probably somebody acting like whatever his name was. It wasn't John, it was something else. Yes, that's me, Thank you very much. Somebody said, my husband is from Idaho, so I visited lots of spots. You should look at photos of Sun Valley. Now that place I've heard is cool, the Sawtooth Mountains, some of the most gorgeous places in the US. Thank you very much. Not for Taco Bob though, hey man, you give me a beach and I'm good.
Speaker 2: All right. If you watch any news whatsoever, you're gonna see. Uh this Jake Tapper character popping up over the next few days. He's a CNN anchor. He's out promoting his bombshell book that he wrote with his Axios reporter named Alex Thompson. Okay, the title the title of the book is Original Sin President Biden's decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again. So Jake Tapper has co authored a book about Joe Biden's mental decline, which any person with any ounce of just ability to watch and make an observation.
Speaker 4: Could see for their own with their own two eyes.
Speaker 3: You could check that out of the Idaho Falls Library. Yet it's not out yet. He's promoting it. He wants you to go buy this. The hardcover version comes out on the twentieth. Everybody, it should be noted that Jake Tapper was one of the guys who refused to acknowledge that Biden was a cognitive decline, and he writes a book you know, I was trying to make money off. Yeah, And he's not the only one. There's several of these that are out from these media types who all jumped on board.
Speaker 4: Your eyes are fooling you. He's good. Come on, man, come on, who buys these books? Dude? Who buys these is what I want to know?
Speaker 3: Morons? Did you hear me just bust out and laughter? A moment ago while you were telling that it was because I was over here googling is Jake Tapper? And I was putting related to John Tapper? All I put in, is Taffer? Whatever? Well, I I was just hear me out. Sentence is going to be completed pretty soon. Just be patient. I typed in, is Jake Tapper? And right away it popped up. Gay, I was just checking you out if it was John Taffer's relative, because I thought it was Tapper? But is Jake Tapper? Type it in you Google and see what pops up.
Speaker 2: So you're not the only one who's inquiring. Yeah, and then finally there's this the mystery of the exploding birds. It was Mark's order that I had pat Mark, Mark, thank you. Residents of a neighborhood in the San Francisco Bay Area community of Richmond in northern California are all speculating as to what may be causing the mystery of the exploding birds. They've been finding these dead birds all in this one area of this particular neighborhood and can't seem to figure out what's going on here. And all of them report all these folks report hearing like these popping noises, and then the bird will just fall and drop on the ground, some of them falling off these power lines. So that's one of the thoughts, is something wrong with the power line. The power company came out check the lines. No, they are they are safe. They're fine.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: We this is one of the things we take into consideration when we put this infrastructure up. There's nothing wrong, so they're not being electrocuted or anything. They actually performed necropsies on u. Oh god. This should have been a headline of the week. Mystery of exploding birds deepens in California City as necropsies suggest foul play.
Speaker 4: Oh they got it in there.
Speaker 2: I'm not They did do the little bird autopsies and they said it. There's uh indications that it looks like the birds may have sustained some injuries from what appeared to be like a pellet gun or a slingshot, Although there were no visible holes made.
Speaker 4: Uh, it just ruptured their inside.
Speaker 2: It could be Yeah, well, if you want to hear the locals, they all have their their theories going on.
Speaker 3: It's a mystery.
Speaker 4: I think that's how we all feels. It's it's inexplicable. Sounded like a firecracker and black. I think it was a starling just plummeted to the ground.
Speaker 3: Super traumatic to see this.
Speaker 4: I feel like a beady gun doesn't make fun cracker noois and I can't shout them. Somebody could be that accurate all the time. I know where the sound is coming from. It is coming from up on the poor.
Speaker 3: That particular wire does sizzle and arc At times.
Speaker 4: We just want it solved, like at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Now you being more than ten percent bird because you did walk around the okalla with a bird pamphlet in the front pocket of your flannel shirts.
Speaker 3: Yes, when we were camping with our boss, Pat, myself and our boss and our wives when camping in the O'calla forest, I didn't shower for what three days?
Speaker 2: He looked like a homeless person.
Speaker 3: I did swear to God and I was out in the woods drunk, just staggering around out there. I was going to take a pee and then cruise around and look at some stuff in the forest, you know, being a forestry guy. And I was confronted by two young locals with baby or with shotguns or something. I guess we're hunting, and they what are you doing? What are you doing? And I said, I'm just uh looking for birds. I'm out bird spotting, And had a whole conversation with these two meddling teens who at the beginning wanted to believe shoot me. No, oh no, I mean a bird scientist. And I pulled out my pamphlet.
Speaker 4: It was a bird pamphlet.
Speaker 3: He got it from like the forest rangers office or something with his front pocket when you checked in to the to the National State Park. They it was a little a wooden hut. I go, oh, man, I have one of those bird pamphlets.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: You walked around with it all week and what are you doing.
Speaker 3: That's where that's where the character for any of you old school fiasco freaks a long time lying Chintago listeners, that's where Calabama came from. That trip to the o'calla o'calla. We haven't had anybody request O Calibaba. Why have they given up on that? Yeah, we can't do Calibama.
Speaker 4: He was Perhaps he was. He was more hateful than Angation double A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just had their lives, their own, their own lives, dude.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, pull up to the.
Speaker 3: Library drive through and say, I'll have the National Geographic.
Speaker 4: Go on, some platelet playing. You know what I'm saying. Did I need an I D for that material? J R R, Orlando's rock station