Speaker 1: And nine Ignition.
Speaker 2: Five four three two one zero, All engine running.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for Ignition with the aw fat Hub podcast team. We just watched on Sunday night, AW Dynasty from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We'll be sharing some thoughts about that and some other things. But let's get right down to it. I'm here with Net and Sutton and MK. This is Kelson. Welcome to the show. Here we go. You know what, guys, I just wanted to ask you right off what we were We're getting into too many specifics, I guess, uh, let's just get into to AW Dynasty. What were your overall thoughts about the show? And maybe here with this, what matches do you think delivered and which may be under delivered?
Speaker 2: I thought it was an okay pay per view, wasn't the greatest opening match was amazing, The trios match with Kenny and Ricochet, and uh Speedball was pretty good. Other than that, I really really wasn't impressed with all the other matches. Especially the one that was the most disappointing for me was the way they ended the women's title match. That just that just it was a great match with the dumbest ending of a match you could have.
Speaker 3: Well, why did you think it was done? Because I actually agree with you on that. I mean it was it was.
Speaker 2: It was a freaking run up if she was gonna beat I mean, you built this part. You built uh Megan Bain up to be this giant killer. She's just a killing machine. She's beating everybody down and she loses on a roll up. It made no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I did to have a problem with it ending in a roll up. But what I did have a problem with is that Megan Bain beat the holy crap out of Tony's Storm. The entire match, Tony Storm had little snippets of offense, but for the most part, Megan Bain beat the crap out of her. And don't forget just before the surprise roll up, Tony Storm hit Meghan Bain with three hip attacks, three of them and the Storm zero and Meghan Bain kicked out at one and then she got picked by a surprise roll up. And the thing that immediately went through my mind was who booked this match? Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say the same thing, the same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I did. I didn't have a problem with her winning with Tony Storm winning by the surprise roll up. I did like the timing of it, right after the three hip attacks and the Storm zero and to kick out at one that that just didn't make any sense, especially against somebody as big as powerful as Megan Bane. So that let's let's go to you. Who, what did you? What were what were your overall thoughts of Dynasty and what match delivered to you? And more matches and what matches under delivered if any.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. I really liked the Osprey Kevin Knight match. Good all around. I like seeing them together. I like their dynamic. I liked the three way match with Kenny Weedball and Ricochet. There were some moments there where they were really selling those moves. But I'm getting a little tired of the match interference in general from people, and I am definitely tired of running out and doing things when you're not involved in the match at all. I don't like the way they ended things with Swerve. I thought that was not the time, not the place, And the women's match, I felt like Megan Bain should have won that one. I liked Mercedes Monnett's performance. I feel that she's really good. She's grown on me a lot, so yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I think Mercedes has grown out a lot of people. Let's face it, that was one of the best matches as far as the way Julia Hart looked in the ring. That was one of her best matches. And you could say that about other people. The Mercedes brings out the best. It just about everybody. If Britt Baker didn't exist, I'd have to give her even more props. But that the breaker match was god awful. But you know, but I mean, you got to give her props. That's the way I feel about it, you know. Yeah, So what about you, MK? What did you think about the show overall? And what match do you think delivered or matches and which matches or match, if any, under delivered for you.
Speaker 5: I followed through through social media all night. I don't I'm not wasting my money on pay per views that end with the crap that it ended with. I'm just tired of the death death writer saying, I'll talk about that a little bit later, but it's just it's bad to me. And they kind of poured salt onto the wound with with with bring the young Bucks back into it.
Speaker 6: I'm so tired of that.
Speaker 5: That elite group as well. I love the hiatus and there on it. I'm just I'm just done with the main events scene totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, we'll talk about we'll, we'll we'll talk about the elephant in the room, pretty sure. Let me give you my opinions overall, I thought I kind of I kind of got to agree with Sutton with what he said. It was an okay pay per view. There was nothing bad about it, well except for the elephant in the room. But one of the interesting things that it got to be the main event time and I was like, wait a minute. I thought we were supposed to see Kyle Fletcher and Mark Briscoe have a match, and apparently they had the match. And I don't know if I had, you know, was abducted by aliens or what. I completely missed the match. I have no idea. I had no idea they even had a match. I had to go back the next day and watch it. It was the dumbest thing ever. But I did think that that the matches were good. I don't think I think one of the things that maybe some people it felt about this pay per view is that there were really no Match of the Year contenders in this pay per view. I mean, there were great matches, but there was nothing like Wow. I didn't feel that way. And I'm gonna say this to you, and I'm sure this is gonna be an unpopular opinion. You know, I don't like multiman matches. I did think that the three way match between Kenny Omega, Ricochet and Mike Bailey was really good up until it wasn't. I thought it lasted about ten minutes too long. For some reason. I thought that, and if you look at it, the pay per view went long, and it just seems that that was the reason why. I for some reason, I just felt that that match went too long. It kind of sucked the enjoyment out of it for me. That's that's all I wanted to say. I don't think there was any really bad matches, and there were some good moments. You know. I do have to give Adam Cole his props. He looks good, he wrestled good, and and I don't know about you guys, but I agree with the decision to put the belt on Adam Cole because Daniel Garcia is a great wrestler. I just don't think he's got that charisma or something is going on where he's just not belt material. I don't know how to I don't know how to explain it or what to say about it. It's just for some I think he's good enough to have a title. I don't think Tony Kahn or somebody in aw doesn't believe it. And Daniel Garcia, I just get that impression. I don't know how you guys feel about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's Daniel himself that doesn't believe he's changed too. He's changed too. He is too much. He's not settled on what he he wants to be or who he wants to be. One minute he's siding with two point zero, the next time he's kind of like siding with Colon Company, and then there'll be somebody else that he'll be with. And I don't think he's picked who he wants to be. And until he picks who he wants to be and goes with that, he's always going to have that. I don't know. Maybe I'm okay, maybe I'm not.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, look let's talk about the elephant in the room. The main event, Sweer Strickland and John Moxley. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts. Did you guys enjoy it? Do you think it is further the story? Did it get you excited about what's next with the Young Bucks coming out? More importantly, did it get you excited about the ae W World Championship?
Speaker 2: Y Young conclusion made absolutely no sense whatsoever. They they they that should have never happened. They they're not involved in that, they haven't been involved in that, they didn't want to be involved in that, disappear for six months, come back, and then all of a sudden they're getting involved for what no reason. I thought it was a decent match. I thought it was going to be, you know, when it looked like Sword was gonna win, everybody was going crazy, and then Tony does what Tony does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Young Bucks are involved in that. They are somehow involved in that. If I remember, in particular, before they left and when Moxley was I think he was like in the hallway backstage, he and a couple of the other Death writers were intimidating somebody or other and do and they walked past the Young Bucks and we're like gentlemen and just kept going and they they did something else where. They told Swerve before that he would see them again. I don't quite remember, but they are involved in it, but it's kind of convoluted. And one thing that I thought of, because I see online a lot of people are asking about where the belt is? Where the belt is? I thought that with that stupid briefcase that I am really tired of seeing. Remember before the Young Bucks left and they were shredding papers, I think, yeah, I think that there's some kind of contract or some kind of agreement between Moxley and the Young Bucks in that briefcase that they'll help him or they'll back him up, no matter what. There's something going on between the three.
Speaker 3: We'll ask you this, say it that there is a contractor and in agreement between the Young Bucks at John Moxley. Do you care.
Speaker 1: For them? No? But I care if they can somehow manage to bring Hangman into it and perhaps parlay this into Hangman and Swerve becoming a tag team.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what it's going to be. It's gonna be hang Man a Swerve versus the Young Bucks. That's what they're setting up. That's the whole thing. That's the whole reason they did it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The only thing, Yeah, there.
Speaker 2: Was absolutely Like I said, they left because they lost the titles and they didn't want anything to do with anything that was going on, and they were running scared. Because that's what it appeared to me anyway, is that that was why they were leaving. And they disappeared and then they come back out of the blue. And you know, even during the media scrum afterwards, they were asking Tony what the hell he was doing, and he gave his normal Tony can answer, well, I think it was good, you know, all of a sudden, he usually says, and it just didn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, let's give out k a chance to get his opinion in.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 5: I I've never been a fan of the elite. I'm I understand why they're in this. I think this is gonna lead to yet again another aw civil war type of thing. It's gonna be hangman Swerve uh. I don't know if you've seen the Instagram post, but Swerve met up with MVP, so maybe they could be thrown into the works. I don't know, but I knew that Marx was gonna win when the trios championship did not change. Nothing's gonna happen until you break that down. And I'm just I'm to the point where I'm tired of seeing John Moxley any kind the Death Writers in the main event.
Speaker 6: I turn it off. I'm just tired of it.
Speaker 5: I think Osbrey's going to be the one to win it, and he deserves it, but he's gonna have an uphill battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, the Death Writers saga essentially began last year on September seventh. I believe it was. I'm pretty sure it was September seventh, twenty twenty four, and all out. That's when Brian Danielson defeated Jack Perry and then he was betrayed by what is now the Death Writers. That's when they put the bag over, the plastic bag over his head and tried to murder him. Look for the decks two or three weeks. The Death Writers are kind of interesting because it was like, Okay, it was a tempted murder, tempted murder, kidnapping, extortion, all they were doing every they were breaking the law every show, and then it just got stupid. It just got stupid and it got boring and it never went anywhere, and it didn't make any sense. It really didn't, and it just kept going back and forth, doing the same thing, rinse, repeat, every week for months. And then of course we haven't seen the AW World Championship belt. I know we haven't seen it this year. I don't remember exactly when the briefcase came into play, but I think it was pretty close after Moxley won the championship. Look, I've said it, and I mean it, and this is what I'm gonna say it again. I honestly believe of the eight ae W titles, the AW World Championship is eighth. It is the most insignificant title in AW. Right now, I would furthermore say that I will even go as now. I don't watch WW, but I find it hard to believe that WWE has a worse title than the AW World Championship, and other than maybe the whole Vince Russo and David Arquette thinking WCW, I don't think WCW had a worse title than the AW World Championship. Right now, it's a meaningless title, it's an unseen belt. There is no reason why, in my opinion, for me to get excited about any match, any story. The Young Bucks are there, fine, okay, good, hey, look it's the Young Bucks. I don't care because it's got to do with this whole You know, if the Young Bucks that come out and I don't know, gone after Sir Pentaco, I would have been more fired up about the Young Bucks than this. You know. It's just one of those things where I, for the most part in the last few months, when the death writers and the whole World Championship thing comes about, I just turned off the TV. Now part of the whole swere Strickland thing made me somewhat believe that maybe something would happen, and guess what, nothing happened. It was the same thing over and over again. And I'm sorry, but I just I cannot watch a pay per view anymore. I'm telling you right now, Double or Nothing is coming. I'm not buying it. I am not buying Double or Nothing because I am just so sick and tired of this. And look, everybody's saying, and I mean everybody is saying, with with very few exceptions, that it's gonna all come down to all in in July. That's too damn far away. That's too far away. That's ten months since the whole all out Brian Danielson thing. More than ten months. I don't want to see it. I don't want to wait that long. Get it done, put it on YouTube, have a match, get it done. Just whatever you're gonna do, do it now, don't wait. I would settle for any wrestler in the back to take that title and take it out of a briefcase and put it over their shoulders, even if they hold it for three days. If somebody wins it on dynamite and loses it on collision, I'm fine with that. Just get it done. It's an embarrassment. I'm embarrassed to talk about it. It's I don't want to be negative about aw but I'm not gonna lie to people. That's just the thing, you know what I mean. It's I can't lie and say that I like something that I don't and I have it for a long time because it's bad. It's really bad.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're, oh, go ahead, k.
Speaker 3: No, that was me, And if somebody, if anybody, has anything to say about what I just said.
Speaker 1: It almost seems like they're trying a lot of different things to see what fits they try bringing Willow out to beat up Shafir and now they've tried you know, hang man a little bit here and there. They've tried to make DA a really big deal and now the Young Bucks are back. You know, it's like they're trying to see what works and what the fans can get behind, and then they're gonna go with that story there. There doesn't seem to be a lot of direction with it. Somebody needs to be defending the Trios Championships instead of you know, running around in the dark, coming out in the crowd all the time. There's plenty of other stuff for other people and the death writers to do. Marina Shafir can be wrestling in the women's division. I mean, you know, I don't know. It's like they've lost their sense of direction with this and don't know where they're going to go with it next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, what the Young Bucks coming back? I mean there is a of course, there's that hole. Is Okata going to be with them? Still? Is Jack Perry coming back? A lot of people have been talking about Jack Perry coming back, But you know what, I want to see Jack Perry. I want to see the Young Bucks. But if it's if it's in this aw World Championship Death Writers storyline. No, you've mentioned a couple of You have mentioned Hagman, Adam Page, and Swore Strickland. Do I want to see them? Yes, if it's in this storyline, No, I don't. I didn't want to see story for swear Strickland in this storyline to begin with, because it's below him, It's below everybody in the in the locker room. This story is the worst story main story I have ever seen in wrestling, bar none.
Speaker 2: Swerve. The Swerve and Hangman thing is not gonna have anything to do with it. Now, that's gonna be. They're gonna go after the Bucks and that's gonna be a new story that's got nothing to do with the Death Riders, just like the Death Writers will lose the Trios Championship and it's gonna be the Ops. Almost guaranteed, that's what the Ops are gonna do. They're gonna go after those trios titles and possibly double or nothing. They're gonna win them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would rather. I'm just the Ops don't work.
Speaker 5: For me, brother, No, they don't. I don't think Cook needs a title yet. I don't know who it will be, who'll beat him, but it needs to be somebody quick.
Speaker 6: I'd rather it be a.
Speaker 5: Cage and them, uh the Calvil's family taking it or someone I'm just My huge problem with the death writers is I don't have anybody. The only person I have interesting it in is Pac and he should be doing more. Pak is the most entertaining person. He can do a lot more moves. I don't find mox entertaining anymore. I darn sure don't find Marina Shafir. I earn her the worst of the bunch. You just okay, he does his job, but Shafir has no business out there. I don't know why Moxley is backing her. I don't know what episode it was on, but she was trying to put put Willow to a table and end up being Willow putting herself to a table. It looked like to me, maybe because of the way it looked. I don't know, but she's terrible. It's just something that I don't I don't want to watch, and I don't if you're gonna have a pay per view, if sir, if you're gonna have a stable, you're gonna have cool people in there, like nWo who they keep on getting compared to they had cool people in there who you wanted to watch. I don't want to watch anybody in the Death Writers anymore. I want this over. I wish they could kill the band aid off quickly and do it, but it's gonna take all in to do it and hopefully finish. But I'm I'm going to all in. I'm telling you, I don't want to watch that match. I want to leave, partly because I don't want to watch it and I feel sorry for Forever beats him.
Speaker 1: Are you guys still there?
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm here, Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Marita Shaffir, I think basically what she neats is reps, you know. I think she needs to do some indie dates and get some reps because I mean, she just hasn't wrestled. I mean, you can't not wrestle. I'd be a wrestler.
Speaker 2: Well for this either. I mean I don't remember the last time she had a match in a w.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what I just said. In order for you to be a wrestler, you have to wrestle.
Speaker 6: And was she was?
Speaker 2: She used in r o H before she came back.
Speaker 3: In here a few times, but not.
Speaker 2: I think the last time I remember her actually doing anything in a w was back when they had Dark.
Speaker 3: Well let.
Speaker 6: Rosa and the whole sandbagging incident.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, I know, I know that you guys aren't gonna like this, but Marina Shaffer is the def were Women's World champion. So she holds a championship belt in the Indies and I don't know that. I don't know. I thought she was going to come to AW and be this phenomenal wrestler, not following John Moxley around. I don't know what happened there, But she does have a championship belt.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, but again, I mean, when's the last time she defended the Fight Worldship Women's World Championship. I mean, honestly, I don't think that she's wrestling anywhere. My point is is, I don't think that she's wrestling anywhere near as many matchess as he needs to.
Speaker 1: I think she defended it right before she came to AW. This last time. I think that's the last time she defended that championship. So it's in six months or so.
Speaker 3: It's bet a minute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but look, we've we talked about the Young Bucks.
Speaker 3: I just don't know. You know, this is the opportunity, perfect opportunity for Jack Perry to come back. Maybe it's the opportunity for Lucasaurus to come back and team with Jack Perry. I don't know, but Jack Perry has been missing for a while. I mean, you've got a lot of wrestlers at ae W. It's April, it's almost mid April, and there's a lot of wrestlers at a W have not wrestled at AAW match yet in twenty twenty five. And you know, got to get them out there and get them wrestling because there's some people people that are on the payroll. And you know, Tony Kahan did it with Penta, with Ray Phoenix, Ricky Starks. Now it looks like it's Jack Perry where they're just not wrestling. As far as I know, Jack Perry isn't injured. Anna Jay, you know when you're talking about Jack Perry, Anna Jay has not wrestled in twenty twenty five. Britt Baker has not wrestled in twenty twenty five. You got all you got these people on the payroll, use them. That's that's all, you know, That's all that's my opinion. Now, at Dynasty, we saw three owen Hart matches. We saw Mercedes Monette beat Julia Hart. We saw, well some of you saw, I didn't Kyle Kyle Fletcher beat Mark Briscoe. And we saw Will Osprey defeat Kevin Knight. Now the winners of those three matches give you any different different opinions about what's going to happen in the owen Hart Cup.
Speaker 1: Nope, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll break it here when when Mercedes Monet defeated Julia Hart, don't forget we have Athena versus Harley Cameron. I don't give Harley Cameron a real big chance of beating Athena. It would not make any sense. I would tend to think that most of you would agree with that opinion. Here's the thing, there's two ways I'm looking at this. I don't want to see Mercedes Monet and Athena in a semifinal match for owen Hart, however, because I don't think that that's special enough. However, it would be special to see a Theata versus Mercedes Bonet in the main event a spring breakthrough in Boston. That's the only way it makes sense to get that crowd fired up to see arguably the two most dominant women in well one in aw and one and Ring of Honor and put him at a clash on that big anniversary event. Would you guys agree with that?
Speaker 2: That's most likely where it's gonna happen. But I mean, for me, the Owen's gonna go exactly the way I thought it would. You're gonna end up having probably Mercedes win that match and she's gonna face it looks like it's gonna be her versus Statlander for round three in the final. And on the men's side, I mean.
Speaker 3: They wait a minute. You think Mercedes is gonna beat Athena in a non title mage owen.
Speaker 2: You're not going to have her lose to Athena the first time. It ain't happening. I don't care if it's at the pay per view, I don't care if it's at the that special event. Athena is not beating her the first time.
Speaker 3: I hear. I think I gotta say, you know, I think Athena is going to beat Mercedes Monett. I think she's going to win the women's tournament and she's gonna turn around because Mercedes Monett, because Athena Beater is going to probably lose her every love in mind and just hound Athena fill no end. And I think Athena is gonna say, hey, instead of me going after the AW Women's World Championship at all in, I want to go against Athena at all against Mercedes Bonet at all in. I really do think that it's gonna be. I think it's gonna be Mercedes at Athena at all in, not Mercedes that Tony Storm.
Speaker 2: I mean the same, have the same thought, but this is my thinking on why she's going to be the thena the first time. I think it's going to be the exact opposite. I think that Athena is gonna lose. Athena's gonna lose her freaking mind, and she's going to face her at the pay per view the next pay per view for that title, because it will be it will give Mercedes the chance to gloat like she wants to gloat, and she's going to have this thing over Mercedes over Athena. Athena needs to lose the ROH title before she's gonna win one on on AW. I don't see her having both titles. I just don't see it happening. I mean it's and eventually it's going to be the same thing. We come up with the same scenario, we just get it at a different.
Speaker 5: Way, right, I don't know, I see I see Mercedes cheating to win or maybe us as Billy starts to turn. I don't know, but uh, I said Mercedes cheating and it and it drives Athena nuts that I'm crazy, and then she she starts on a rampage and it ends up somehow, somehow. You're right, though, it will be for losing the r H title. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen. Eventually, it has to happen. But I really do think all In is a place to end Monette's reign.
Speaker 3: How what about you and Nett? Do you have any opinions on the women's side of the yewen Hart?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think gonna Athene is gonna lose that ring of honor about how I don't know, but I think that she's going to I kind of think that Billy Starks is going to going to do a run in which is so popular on a W and cost her that championship. But I I don't know. I don't know. It's it's kind of hard to tell because both her and Monet are really good and at the top of their game, So I don't know. It's the potential for a good story there, So I have a feeling it's gonna get messed up somehow.
Speaker 3: So unfortunately, Well, let's let's talk about the men's side again. We saw Ausbrey and Fletcher both win. Uh, who do we have? I mean, have you changed your minds? Who do you have? Winning the owen Hart and getting the title shot? A lot of people seem to think that it's gonna be Will Osprey.
Speaker 2: Ospray and Fletcher in the final.
Speaker 3: Osprey wins, you think they're gonna run back Osprey and Fletcher so soon.
Speaker 2: I don't see anybody else on either side beating the other one. I mean, I really don't You've got that. Who's the who's left in the men's side? On Fletcher side, I hangm in the Hangman in the wild card, and I don't see I don't see Hangman beating Fletcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course you got Takashta right at Osprey's space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that will be. That will probably be the match of the Owen on the.
Speaker 4: Men's Yeah, we've seen We've seen Fletcher and Osprey for this would be the fourth match in six months, so I mean, yeah, it doesn't make any sense to do that.
Speaker 2: But for me, that's the way it's. It's it's fleshing out unless they put in some crazy, outrageous wild card guy that could beat everybody. But I wouldn't know who that would be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tones, I would too, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see that.
Speaker 2: That does make a little sense too, because it would be the don Kallis family. But I don't know. I just I think they're gonna end up doing ospray. I think ostburying to gets it. I think Ostbury's gonna beat him, kind of his revenge against the Callus family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, look, tomorrow night is Dynamite. There's going to be fallout from Dynasty. Is there anything particular that you're looking forward to seeing happen at Dynamite tomorrow night? I mean, obviously we may get to see. It would be a mistake if they didn't bring out the Bucks, So I mean, it'd be interesting to see what the Bucks say. Honestly, I don't know. I really don't know. I mean, I'm just gonna be honest with you. The whole AW World Championship scene has gotten me so down on AW right now, I haven't really thought about Dynamite at all.
Speaker 5: Well, I think MJ's gonna come out again and try to addressed hurt Syndicate and try to it on their good side because he because they tried to help them with Big Bill, So that's gonna come about. Ricochet is going to have an excuse of why he lost, so there's that too.
Speaker 2: I think a Swerve and Hangman will be setting in motion their partnership tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because Tony Kahn moves so slow with these kind of things, So maybe another four weeks before we get to that point.
Speaker 2: Well, they only got what not even five weeks for the next pay per view, so they got to start setting things up for the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gotta get a move on they really.
Speaker 2: That's the and that And you're right, Kelson, that's the one thing that's bad about Tony Conners. He moves very slowly on everything he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The only match that I can think of that's probably set in stone for double or nothing is the Ops against the Death riders for the Trail Championship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you. I was gonna say there might be a tag team imagine there, but who that would be? I mean the Bucks. I don't see the Bucks. I don't see anybody beating hurtsin to get for those titles for a while, So that would kind of be like a eh, whatever, whoever you want throwing there, you can throw in there. It's really gonna be an odd thing to see what happens tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hoping that they announced maybe that that Athena and Harley Cameron match will take place like on Collision, at least maybe tomorrow night. You know, I don't know. I haven't really Again, I've been I was so down after that. They may have announced matches for Dynamite, but I've been so down on a w after the because of the World Championship fiasco is the only way to put it. I haven't even looked to see if they've announced any for Dynamite tomorrow night. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't believe they have. I haven't seen any.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm sure we'll hear from Wendy Richter, uh that if you didn't see it the the media scrum. Tony Storm at the media scrum. Oh my god, I did. I felt so bad for Tony Khan because I don't think he literally knew where to go. I didn't know. It was like, I haven't seen it Tony Khan have a reaction like that since Sea. I'm punk lost his mind because Tony Storm completely lost it. And did you guys see did you did you guys? Did you do you guys? See her in the media scrum.
Speaker 2: I have a Western media probably for six months.
Speaker 3: Let me put it this way. I can't repeat she she read. She literally read word for word. There once was a man from Nantucket, dirty Limerick, and Tody Kahan wanted to You could tell he wanted to go under the desk, run and hide because it was filthy and okay, you've got the mute, buddy, I'm making so much noise. But uh yeah, I fully expect that we'll hear from Tony Storm tomorrow night, but we won't hear from her like that. And I don't know. It was interesting because one of the things that I found interesting was the you like, the exclusive backstage things they did after Dynasty. They had, of course swerve meeting up with MVP. Uh. They actually did have something with Max Caster, which was hysterical. They had something with that had him with uh, Anthony Bowens, and they had something with Megan Bain. So I like that because it's showing that this wasn't a one and done with like somebody like Anthony Bowens and and Megan Bain. It's okay, Began Bain lost, Anthony Bowens won. It sounds to me like they have plans for them still just by by showing that. So yeah, I just like that. So anyway, let's get to our pot pirie. That's where we talk about anything related to AW could be WWE or whatever you want to talk about. Uh in the wrestling world, Does anybody have a pot pirie?
Speaker 1: I have a question. Is Buddy Matthews injured? He's injured?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? You heard his knee I think it was or his ankle in the match against Okada in Australia and.
Speaker 1: What's his name is injured? To Jess Robinson, how about the Guns? Are they out injured or what's up with them?
Speaker 3: Well, they came back and they wrestled the match and that was the last we've heard of them. I did see a report that Jeus Robinson will be back sooner than later. Of course, Kyle Fletcher posted that that sky Blue is going to be back sooner rather than later as well. And of course we've also heard from Lucasaurus himself that he's doing a lot better and he's just waiting on Creative to give him something to do. So we may be getting some wrestlers back.
Speaker 1: In a w I'm thinking about the mystery person in the Owen Cup. Who is that other than our favorite Kelson.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be Eddie Kingston. Can you imagine Eddie Kingston coming back and fighting hangman Adam Paige.
Speaker 2: Come on, he comes back and enters the contest. I gotta switch up to I think's gonna win. It's gotta be Eddie.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Most most people that I've seen h commenting on who the wild card is. Most people say that it's Josh Alexander.
Speaker 1: H Okay, okay, I'm wondering what we've been wrong before.
Speaker 3: Let's see except.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I personally think that it's gonna be right for the get go on. Always thought it was going to be Josh Alexander. So and I don't think that it's going to be Kodobushie. Sorry, you know, I know, you know, Look, Josh Alexander can come in and have a great match with hang Manhandan Paige and lose, and the stock won't go down if it's Eddie Kingston, which I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that it's Eddie Kingston. There's no way Eddie Kingston beach Hangman Anna Page first of all. And if he does, what's the point. I mean, seriously, you know, it's just so unfair having the prototype athlete. You know, did you look at somebody like Kyle Fletcher. He physically, everything about him is just so much more unathletic than Eddie Kingston. Because I love Eddie Kingston and nobody can ever say anything about him that will make me stop loving him until he comes back, and then I'll go back to Haiti gains Cut. This is so freaking bad in the ring. I don't understand. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You know, it's He's made an entire career all across the world with his wrestling style, So there's something there.
Speaker 3: Made a career out of being bad. Okay, I mean if anybody. I have never heard of anybody say that he's a good wrestler. He's not, but I love seeing him.
Speaker 1: People show up to see Eddie, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I could say something about people being idiots, but I won't because there's plenty of proof out there. All you have to do is go on the internet any day of the week and you will see plenty of idiots. You know. Whatever I could, I could say more, but I'm not. Anybody else have a potpourri I do. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I want to give tons of prop to Kyle Fletcher. The guy can put on an interview outside of the uh AW Arena. He can. He looks good. He needs to be a champion sooner than later. I don't care who you do it. If he won, Look, I would not be mad or upset. If he won the Owen himself, it would be a weird matchup for him versus Moxley. But if he look I would have no problem with it because he's that good. He brings excitement and he knows how to put on a match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, Look, you get the Owen right now. Osprey, Takasha and Fletcher or the three in the men's side to make the most sense. And let's not forget that once his wrestling days are over. Fletcher one hell of a weather man. I I mean, I don't know if you've seen the videos, but he does a lot of morning or afternoon uh interviews on the weather on news channels and they all had I think three times now he's done the weather forecast for them, and he's hysterical and he but he does his best. He's not fluffing it. He does his best. But he's just got such an outgoing personality. He's got that Golden Retriever energy, as sith Witch would say. And uh yeah, he's just entertaining pointing out a green screen map. He makes it fun. Look, he's a good he's good. He's good. I agree with MK. He's good.
Speaker 2: Head Medie relogies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go look it up. He's done like three different weather forecast now in three different states. And part of it is really interesting is listening to him trying to pronounce some of the names because, you know, not being an American, he has never heard those names before. You know, you know, like you know Poughkeepsie. Yeah, try to try to read that one and say it right. If you've never seen it or heard it before. Sud do you have a POTPIRI you do not, Well, I don't either. Look, I'm I'm looking forward and dreading Dynamite Tomorrow Night. At the same time, it's kind of weird. I wish I knew what to expect, you know, whether you know we'll hear from this person, we'll hear from that person, this match, that match, whatever. But you know what, generally speaking, fallout shows from pay per views are usually pretty cool. I usually enjoy them, and I think we're going to see Tomorrow Night. If nothing else, Tomorrow Night is going to mark my words, this, I guess this is my pot pourri. I think Tomorrow Night is going to be used to set up next week's Dynamite, which is the spring breakthrough Dynamite and also the dynamite that breaks the I guess you could call it the record of WCW Nitro, meaning AW would then be the longest professional wrestling show to air on TBS. There will be now more episodes. As of next Wednesday, there will be more episodes of AW Dynamite than there was of WCW Nitro. That's hard to believe, but so I think that. I really do think that they're going to treat that spring breakthrough as a pretty big deal, and I think they're going to make some pay per view worthy matches for that pay per view, for that pay per view, for that Dynamite show next week.
Speaker 2: When when's the four hour show that they've been talking.
Speaker 3: About, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're making a big deal out of it, except for the fact that I can't remember when the hell they're making it for. I think it's in early May. I can't remember that. That's going to be a very interesting show, I guess.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's more night.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they'll get something going. They got to do something for next week, because you can got nothing for it.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean, hey, we just had a six hour pay per view when you add in the zero hour, you know, so a four hour show won't I'll break the band, I guess. You know, we'll still get more sleep us, you know, unless you go to bed early. You know, Hey, John Moxley and the Death Writers are wrestling for the main event. That's one of the things I just do not understand. We argued about not amongst ourselves, but we argued that Tony Storm of Riah may could have been a better main event at Revolution, you know.
Speaker 2: Sunday's event backwards the first match. I don't understand the thinking of putting predictably your best match as the first match makes no sense osbry Kevin.
Speaker 3: The best match is always going to be the high stakes match.
Speaker 2: You know, that was just crazy. That match was the best match of the night, And there's just it don't make no sense to me.
Speaker 3: While I will say this in all honesty, I believe that the next AW World Championship Idle Defense on pay pay per view should be the last match on zero hour. Shouldn't even be part of a pay per view. It's just it's meaningless. It's the belt is meaningless. Give it, give it the time that it's you know that it, give it the time slot it deserves, and that's the last match on zero hour. I'm just being honest here, I'm not being facetious at all. It doesn't it the belt is meaningless, so give it a meaningless time slot. It shouldn't take Take a look, let's just say that Mercedes and Athena may take place at double or nothing. That's the main event. I can't think of another match that could possibly you could have John Moxley against pick a name out of a hat, and it doesn't equal to Mercedes and a Athena's that's my point.
Speaker 2: I don't speak. I don't think you'll have last that long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we've lost MK, we've lost NET before we lose you, I'm going to go ahead and wrap this show up. Thank you for watching. We will be back tomorrow night right after Dynamite Wednesday night about ten fifteen for our aw Dynamite review. We'll see what the fallowout from Dynasty is and see what kind of matches. And again, I do believe that they're gonna set up quite a number of matches, pay per view worthy matches at that for spring breakthrough next week on Dynamite. So I really do think that's gonna happen. So forty AW Fan a podcast team which now consists of Sundon right now, is the other two disconnected? Uh? This is Kelson, Good night, everybody not yo