Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for rocking on the job with lynching Taco in one on one one w j R. Orlando's Rock Station. Okay, it's at a time of the week where we sift through the dregs, the dregs that came to our attention over the course of the last seven days.
Speaker 3: We do it now when you do the dregs of society that the bad ones that we you know, we kind of speed speed through it. Well, it's an awfully thick stack this week, so get to speed uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and then stand by for Captain Sunshine over here.
Speaker 3: Some good news going into your weekend.
Speaker 2: I have at the top of my stacked as Osceola County woman who drowned her daughter in the bathtub this week and they were walking drowned her fourteen year old daughter when they.
Speaker 3: Were walking her down the hallway at jail. No remorse on her face? Did she say now or yet? Why? Nothing? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about the disgruntled vocational uh school student in China because he was disgruntled eight people needed to be stabbed to death outside the school.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I didn't even hear about the one.
Speaker 2: That's because you don't listen when I do in the loop, which this was in the loop Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I remember right now for Monday. I just maybe it's just I block all the bad stuff out because this world.
Speaker 2: Awesome talked about this one earlier in the week. The fifty one year old lunatic in New York who went on to stabbing spree and three different locations, killing three different people, should not have even been on the streets. He has an arrest record in three different states, had been released on his own recognisance in New York City with you know out.
Speaker 3: Don't even get us started on that. Three people dead because of that, three people's families have to know.
Speaker 2: Two people killed, ten others injured. New Orleans parade last weekend. Nobody saw nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that one from him to live because I listen.
Speaker 2: Former Orange County Sheriff's Office sergeant accused of shooting and killing his wife has now been formally indicted by a grand jury on charges of first degree murder and tampering with evidence to count indictment comes down more than a month after Anthony Sheay's wife and who was also she was Ellie Shay was also you know, a sheriff's deputy, was located by deputy shot at home in East Orange County. The husband has now Anthony has now been indicted in grand jury.
Speaker 3: For that murder.
Speaker 2: Husband and wife who attacked the school resource deputy in Lusia County at Deltona Middle School on Tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: The uh, that's a big dude too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: George Rivera and deeg Marie Intario arrived at the school to protest their son's battery charge for shoving a girl on Monday. They didn't like the outcome of the meeting, so therefore rage must have taken over.
Speaker 3: Derega is her school job. Goodbye.
Speaker 2: If we got a fifty one year old or fifty six year old Florida man arrested this guy out of the Bradenton area. He scammed a seventy four year old woman in Texas had more than two hundred and fifty dollars up two hundred and fifty thousand dollars and it's thought to be much much more than that. Posing as Elon Musk one of these online scams vulnerable older woman.
Speaker 3: Again we've said that you do not mess with women, children, or the elderly off limits. Don't and then I or animals or animals as is the case.
Speaker 2: In this last one I have. We go down to seabring Darlene Hutchinson, she's sixty six and her thirty six year old son, Arthur, who lived with her fifty four counts of animal cruelty. Deputy say that they were told the mother and son had been living in the home for six years and it started out with two dogs and one cat, ended up having to rescue forty six dogs and eight cats. This in Highlands County. You know the movie on this one home covered in feces, infested with roaches and rats. And these are two of the most scary looking individuals I've ever seen in my life. Let me we've seen some bad ones. Let me see Danny.
Speaker 3: Damp, damp, damp, damn, damn, damn, damn. Oh my, oh my god, look at her, Darlene. That looks like Wait, was Darlene the creepy one from those arcs? Or who was who was that? No? Not her mom, it was yes, Oh my god, you looks identical to her, the one that had the poppy farm. Yeah, what was the little Darlene Snell? Yeah, Darlene Snell. And then there was rude Ruthy. You've never seen dam sandwich? All right, that is inside joke. Are you ready to go to the Good News Network? Do you want me? I had two items here, would you like me to give them to you? It is the season.
Speaker 2: It is the season of giving, because what inevitably happens here is I come in one prepared at all times for this show. Bob wings it. We know that, And a lot of times when he pops open the Good News.
Speaker 3: Network, it's open, just got it, he'll.
Speaker 2: Say that I've ruined something for him that he's just reading the headline of because I jump in and mentioned it before.
Speaker 3: So with that, here's no. No, I don't want to read him. I don't want to read them. Maybe I could just jump in and go oh I had that, go ahead? Ready? Well, I have to wait to see if you have.
Speaker 2: It or not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm seeing you go ahead and do Okay? We sound like to a married couple.
Speaker 2: World War two vet in Rhode Island just got his high school diploma ninety eight years old. Anthony Simeon was born on the fourth of July in nineteen twenty six. He dropped out of school at sixteen to support his family during the Great Depression, then enlisted in the army and fought in the Battle of the Bulch. He eventually got his ged but never got an actual diploma, so his family made it happen. Last week. They got his high school to hold a graduation ceremony form on veteran's dead.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful. I had a Battle of the Bulge last week, and when I took two of them boney pills, seventeen year old in California name Sophia Park just became the young Kip. Go ahead, no, go ahead. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your team. Yeah, I didn't know her last name. Just broke her brother's record for the youngest to pass the California bar. Yeah, how old, Pat you said it? Seventeen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it up for Sophia. She started law school when she was thirteen. I know it makes all of us coward whizzed through.
Speaker 3: It in a few years. She graduated, and at the graduation they played She's only seventeen seven. Dean oh, they're looking for Oh. I know that was a weird song to equate, but she's a lawyer. She gets solve it. You want to sing some Benny mardonis. Listen, there's a hunt for the subway hero. Did you hear about this hero? No, but I'm sure we're about to. Yes, he gave a blind man his shoes. I thought you were gonna say a sight this this blind person. No, that's you could do that soon. In the harvesting of ovaries and eyes miracle worker, they don't put overies where your eyes are. That would be weird. Anyway, they're hunting for this subway hero who gave a blind man his shoes. After the blind dude's shoes fell off, this guy said, oh, you lost your shoes. They fell off somewhere, and he said, how do you find a pet if I'm blind? Look and I'm walking off.
Speaker 2: Shore, and very similar sound effects to the blind marathon runner.
Speaker 3: Shoes are gone, pat wear are my shoes? Wear my shoes? Meanwhile, a bump probably just stole him and ran off. This guy was on the subway after that, shoeless, and somebody said, oh, sir, here are my shoes. I don't know if it went anything like that, but just cool story. So good job. Here oo your shoes if they're on your feet, because maybe he got somebody gave him a flat tire and then it fell off or he hit it with his cane, and oh this is good news for every all you salmon lover. Salmon have already returned far upriver to spawn in historic habitat after nation's largest damn removal. Okay, whatever which historic habitat? Would that be? Old headline only reader, it's up there with the salmon spawned pet. Oh we're gonna skip this next one. That was lame, but oh, let's get some menhead going. New low carbon concrete outperforms to those who listened to the show for a while with know this cement and concrete the lemmas that we have. New low car urban concrete outperforms today's highway material while cutting costs. There's a Minnesota does the ratings Company break out the concrete contingent listening audience demo because we've got to own that. Oh God, we have got to own that. We're even cutting into the asphalt listeners. Uh, where's this one? This guy's playing video games? I don't care. Oh, United pilot orders thirty pizzas to feed passengers after an emergency landing for medical care. That's really cool. He walked around. He's handing out pie a pilot. He's a pie. Oh. And then an eight year old had a heart transplant and she was craving pickles. I don't know why I don't make these stories up in the good news that work. She's been skipping the paw. This eight year old had a heart transplant, crave pickles, so the hospital chef taught her how to make them. Now she's wearing a little chef hat making pickles. Pow pow pickle girl. Uh Sun surprises dad. Oh Sun surprised his dad with dream car. He gave up for diaper money. Forty one years ago, this dad wanted to get probably like a you know, Pinto or a Mustang. I'm sorry, and he couldn't. He had to buy diapers. They didn't have formula forty one years ago. You just went off the boomer. But anyway, he his son now bought him that car. Wow, dark ages. I mean no, they didn't have they didn't have formula forty one years ago. They did, they did, Yeah, they had milkman back then. Anyway, don't I can't end on that. Oh, look at this little boy meets his meets the stranger who saved him by donating her liver. They wanted mind, but for some reason it didn't match. Bow all right, it didn't match anything.
Speaker 2: I have one last piece of good news, give it to him, and you take us out. This is over linked. Well that's okay, A and B that yes, it's over and be Lynchen Taco's commercial free workday rock block coming up at eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Bow Lynchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app this track