Speaker 1: My mouse.
Speaker 2: They're really cute, but EF him, right right.
Speaker 3: And then there was just so much nakedness, like everybody was naked.
Speaker 2: Everybody was naked and allowed to do that. People on the left are pissed off because not one was arrested, but he was still let out.
Speaker 4: He still got to go to the Grammys.
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Manila's what up? And also agreeing to anybody who is not Anila.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I think I speak for everyone when I say, F the groundhog for seeing his freaking shadow this morning, blasting us all with six more.
Speaker 2: Weeks winter usually like groundhogs, but he is really crown. He was really cute, and they're really cute, but f him, right right. That's my point, that F that groundhog. I heard some.
Speaker 3: Horrible news about Savannah Guthrie. Her mom is missing, like legitimately her mom is missing. She is she lives in Tucson, just like my bird parents, and she's missing. She's eighty four years old, and they suspect not good things.
Speaker 2: Like it's like a silver alert. It's one of those silver alerts. Yeah. I see those all the time in Texas up on the side on the highway. Oh my god, every day you see silver alerts.
Speaker 3: Wow, just old.
Speaker 2: People on the run, you know, try trying to right and all the time.
Speaker 3: I think that's what happened with Savannah's the moment day that'll totally be made.
Speaker 2: I will be one of those people. I'll be like like driving like one hundred and ten down thirty five. I mean, but this is really sad. I hope her mind so truly. Yeah, truly, I'm not trying to make live of it. It truly is.
Speaker 3: But it's just a complete mystery, super super weird. And it's a little weird too because the family's statement, you know, Savannah and her family statement was like we just really appreciate everyone thinking about us, but like.
Speaker 2: It didn't say much else, like if you have.
Speaker 3: Any information, please, you know, reach out. Like there was no sense of kind of urgency in their statement, which I just thought was weird because like, if it were my mom, I would be like it would not just say thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I would be like, you know, alert, alert, alert.
Speaker 2: I would be enlisting all of you to find Alice. It would be like twenty six exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be one little I'm going to say, I'm just saying it just seemed a little odd. Okay, so let's get into some things. I was this morning, years old when I heard that the Grammys were on last night. Obviously I did not care, and for what I can tell, it turned.
Speaker 2: Out to be a highly politically charged.
Speaker 4: Show prise surprise.
Speaker 3: But the most important thing about it is that Donald God. There he is white male husband.
Speaker 2: That's his white husband. You guys, he's white. Everybody knows that. He's like super well, he's as white as made.
Speaker 3: So we'll obviously get into the Don Lemon stuff detail momentarily, but just thank god that he was able.
Speaker 2: To be Oh my goodness, thank god. It's funny how he was like released without bail in less than twenty four hours, but such a victim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get to all kinds of Don Lemon news and a little bit the outfits. We're not going to get into huge detail about the outfits except for three of them, because I don't even know what Heidiklume was wearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know that, you know. That reminds me of it puts the lotion on or gets the hose the skin suit man, remember, except that's like hard plastic, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like there's and then there was just so much nakedness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like everybody naked. Everybody was naked. Why they always have to be so nice? Aren't even allowed to do that?
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess, Oh yeah, I mean Chapel Roone was probably the most egregious example. I don't This is not a dress, you guys, whatever this is that's that's not a dress.
Speaker 2: That's naked. She's naked.
Speaker 3: She's naked with like some gauze covering her. Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Growth, It's just hideous growth. Yeah. She looked awful.
Speaker 3: And then there was a moment where where Jamie Fox introduced his son to her, and his son looks like a complete weirdo too.
Speaker 2: But I was just thinking Jamie Foxx's okay.
Speaker 3: And I was just thinking, like, what an odd introduction that must be, Like where is this kid gonna look?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because he can't look right at her boobs and still be not rude?
Speaker 2: How old is he? Do we know how old he is? It's like, I guess you're.
Speaker 3: Probably like young twenties maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, so not a child, but still.
Speaker 3: Like Jackson's Yeah, I'd be like me introducing Jackson to someone whose boobs are just out. Yeah, just be weird and it's just.
Speaker 4: Great to meet you.
Speaker 2: Great to meet you. That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just seems really really weird. And then probably the saddest outfit And this was earlier in the weekend because you actually sent this to me. We know that Sharon Osbourne and her daughter Kelly obviously you know they lost their husband, father and super sad and they're in grief mode. And I don't know if that's the reason for them basically ode on ozempic, but they need to be committed into eating disorder facilities immediately. You guys, this is horrifying, God, horrifying. You can see her hip bones, her pelvic boat like Paul Burns, her poster like makes me very uncomfortable like she is.
Speaker 2: Oh it's bad, you guys, really really bad. It's real bad. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then, like I said, it was super super political and I'm not even going to get into the clips about it, because why, like why subject everybody to just all these idiots getting up on stage going f ice.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no reason to do it.
Speaker 3: But I did like this comment about Billie Eilish, Billy Eilish one first song of the year.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't even know what the song was. I've lost so much touch with that world.
Speaker 3: But anyway, she one of the things that she said in her acceptance speech was to say, nobody is illegal on stolen land.
Speaker 2: This is a thing now.
Speaker 3: And so Drew Pavlou said, this is an extremely radical viewpoint. She's essentially arguing that the US should be abolished, that it's an illegitimate nation due to the sins of colonization. It's remarkable to see the entire audience of the Grammys stand up to applaud in furious agreement.
Speaker 2: And they did.
Speaker 3: They were like, oh yeah, oh yeah. The center left is disintegrating before our eyes. The entire entertainment industry is apparently enthralled to extremely hardline communist views, the call for the abolition of.
Speaker 2: The United States. And that's true. That's where the night was definitely a hard line yep, definitely. And listen, there's never been a peep on all the murdered Americans, illegals, never that. They don't care about any of that. And they never cared, you know, when Bill Clinton was deporting people, never cared, when Obama did it. It's just these people are absolute, hypocritical scumbags is when they are yep absolutely.
Speaker 3: Trump also not happy with the MC of the event, which was Trevor Noah, and Trevor Noah made a comment an untrue one about Trump's involvement with Jeffrey Epstein, and Trump was not having it and is now threatening to sue. If you want to read Trump's tweet.
Speaker 2: The Grammy Awards are the worst, virtually unwatchable. CBS is lucky not to have this garbage litter there waves any longer. The host, Trevor Noah, whoever he may be, is almost as bad as Jimmy Kimmel. At the low Ratings Academy Awards, Noah said incorrectly about me that Donald Trump and Bill Clinton spent time on Mstein Island. Wrong. I can't speak for Bill, but I have never been to Epstein Island, nor anywhere close, and until tonight's false and defamatory statement, have never been accused being there, not even by the fake news media. Noah a total loser. Better get his fact straight and get them straight fast. It looks like I'll be sending my lawyers to sue this poor pathetic, talentless dope of an MC and assuming him for plenty of money. Ask Little George Slapadopolis and others how that all worked out. Also at CBS, get ready, Noah, I'm gonna have some fun with you, President Donald J. Trump. And he should. He totally should.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Like the Epstein stuff, it's like all of the stuff that he was accused, like, it's all allegations in there because his name does show up, and the Epstein files his name shows up, but it's all unverified, uncorroborated. That's all of that stuff. They don't care because they're like, oh, look there's his name, let's go ahead and accuse him of something that he didn't do. Meanwhile, there are actual allegations that are substantiated against so many other people. They're like, oh no, no, those are fun. It's all fake. I mean, come on, so good.
Speaker 3: I immediately thought of that amazing, unforgettable moment when Ricky Gervais hosted the Golden Globes and absolutely ripped all of these idiots to shreds or was it Oscars now I can't even remember which award show it was, but regardless, I was like, I wonder what Ricky Gervais had to say about last night's award shows, and forty five minutes before I wondered that he actually posted, and his tweet simply said, it looks like they're still not listening. They're still not listening, and they're not listening.
Speaker 2: Now, nobody cares what you think, you know. But these are a bunch of pathetic attention whores that are still living in high school.
Speaker 3: It's too bad that Kelly Osborne and her mama didn't just do something safe and.
Speaker 2: Normal r Lean.
Speaker 3: I know my light's right on that, so you can't Signlean is the healthy way to lose meaningful weight. You don't have to stick yourself with this crazy injection bold cap.
Speaker 2: I know they've just gone away too far. And I don't know if it's my algorithm or what, but everybody's talking about those injections, everybody. I mean, they work by lowering blood sugar and reducing your appetite, but they're side effects, and I yeah, so Lean is way easier, more natural. Our salesperst and gen she's been taking Lean and she says it gives me so much energy, but it's not something that makes me jittery. And I often find myself not hungry, which makes me intentionally choose healthy food easier, helping to detox from all the eating for sport over the holidays. That's why it does become a sport. It becomes a sport over the and it was created by doctors. The ingredients are just all great natural stuff. It helps to lower blood sugar burn by converting into energy and then curb craving so you're not as hungry. And it's not for casual dieters. It's like it's for frustrated dieters who have like ten or more pounds to lose and they're just ready to see real progress and they want to do it nice. And I say slow, but just not like the way that these you know, injectibles do it. You know what I mean. You don't put it back on because you don't want the yo yo dieting, so lose it at a healthy pace. Keep it off right now. You can get started with twenty percent off and get free rush shipping. Go to take lean dot com enter promo code chicks. That's chicks at takelean dot com do it do it so.
Speaker 3: On Friday, I think we were talking about the whole Millennia movie premiere, and you know, I had speculated, I wonder if like ticket sales will be soft because people are just afraid to be the target of crazy liberals. Thankfully, no incidents to report. Lots and lots and lots and lots of people went, and in fact, the Hollywood press is very surprised by how well it performed at the box office.
Speaker 2: Apparently there were.
Speaker 3: Some reports I saw that said it was the best performing documentary in the past decade. However, I saw conflicting reports because there was that Eras Tour Taylor Swift documentary that far exceeded it. So I guess it depends on what you how you define documentary exactly. But anyway, it performed really, really, really well. So congrats. Yeah, it's great, lady.
Speaker 2: And I love seeing a lot of young girls out there, like on the TikTok who were going to a movie together, and that gives me hope. I love that she's iconic. She's iconic. Yeah, absolutely, I heard. She's really good. She's been like served up to the nation on a platter, and you know, so many of these people are just like spitting at her, and I think it's ridiculous. But she's awesome, She's iconic, So I love it. I can't wait to see it. I have not. I did not see it, did you No? I did not. Right now I will, I totally will, though, Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 3: I mean I will stream it, mostly because I just don't like leaving the house.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 3: I'll probably wait until it gets onto Prime.
Speaker 2: Then I will probably watch it multiple times.
Speaker 3: But I've heard even folks in our audience now are saying that they saw it, they loved it. A lot of people up took us up on our you know, suggestion to just buy a ticket and then watch it on Prime later, even if you don't go to the theater, buy it, you know, support it home.
Speaker 2: So good for her.
Speaker 3: And then, because it's this will to come as a surprise to absolutely no one. The reviewers, the official Hollywood critics, absolutely dragged it.
Speaker 2: Dragged it.
Speaker 3: And so if you look at Rotten Tomatoes, the critics review six percent average rotten rating, whereas the actual people that matter, the audience, saw it and loved it ninety nine percent favorable reviews.
Speaker 2: And it just.
Speaker 3: Shows you how disconnected Hollywood is from actual, real people.
Speaker 2: Well, the critics on the critics on Rotten Tomatoes are like approved critics, so you always have you just listen to the audience. Those people don't matter. They absolutely don't matter. It's like it's like looking to Snopes to see if something is real. Just to liberals with cats, you know what I mean, I don't look to that. Just make sure you know where you're getting, like what these sources are and Rotten.
Speaker 4: Tomatoes is trash.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, always pay attention to the actual audience and not the Hollywood elites because they hate everything Trump and so you're going to see that. You're gonna see that reflected in their reviews totally. So here's an interesting story that pass the potential to open the floodgates for a lot more folks in the medical profession to be very, very worried, and that is that a de transitioned woman who got a double missteptomy at the age of sixteen just got a two million dollar medical malpractice judgment. This was in at from a jury in New York State and this is likely to well.
Speaker 2: As Wesleyang said, this, the damn just broke. This is huge.
Speaker 3: It is so and huge in in the best possible way, because these there should be accountability for anybody that encouraged and convinced kids that they needed to mutilate their bodies.
Speaker 2: Yep, they should start getting their licenses pulled. Mm hmmm. Yeah, these people are amusers. Yep. Good and pass that.
Speaker 3: The psychologists and surgeon were held liable for medical malpractice.
Speaker 2: That's a big, big deal. It is a big deal. But you know what that that woman is, she's she's never going to get her life back. She's not going to get her body back that that kid was basically abused and taken advantage of. So you don't get that back, you don't get your puberty back.
Speaker 3: Exactly this and this is just the start. So I'm sure that there's going to be a lot of people who see these results and think I'm going to follow suit because my life is ruined and I was a child and I shouldn't have been allowed to do the things to my body that.
Speaker 2: I did, So don't have with kids, man, yeah, do it.
Speaker 3: We're not going to spend a huge amount of time on the Epstein files. I know there was a bunch more documents released, except to say that Bill Gates is a complete sleeze bag so apparently there was an email, almost like a documentation sort of email, that Jeffrey Epstein wrote to himself about an interaction with Bill Gates, and so it apparently allegedly this Bill Gates I'm sorry. This Jeffrey Epstein memo to himself basically said that Bill Gates was begging him for antibiotics to discreetly slip to Melinda, who, of course he was then married to, because Bill got an std like gon rhea from having sex with Russian girls that Epstein supplied. Now, how Bill Gates couldn't think he could get antibiotics from someone other than Jeffrey Epstein, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know one of the richest men in the world, and I feel like Bill Gates could figure that out, you know what I mean, you'd think, But I mean, this guy seems like a total But then again, if he was messing around with like Russian horrors, maybe he isn't the smartest guy in the world, right, you know, I mean, this.
Speaker 3: Guy just so nasty, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he wants to lecture people on healthcare. He wants to tell you what kind of vaccines to take right, so or like, what kind of fake meat to eat? I don't think so, dude, take all the seats freak.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was one of the highlights from the dump of documents.
Speaker 2: The most recent dump of documents.
Speaker 3: Scott Scott Vessant did an interview with Oh my god, I'm just like spacing their name. Who's the podcast that we were on with the Fellas? Oh, oh my god, Ruthless, Yes, Ruthless, Oh my god, I just yeah, totally slip my mind. But the Ruthless guys interviewed Scott Bessont and they were referring back to the comments that Scott Best made about Gavin Newsom back at the at Davos, and because remember, they were going at each other pretty hard. So Scott Bessant, who of course is a gay man, the fact that he can play and joke around about gayness is just so lovely and refreshing.
Speaker 2: So I thought everybody would enjoy this clip. You were in Davos last week.
Speaker 5: Was it on the plane ride over that you decided to steal Gavin knew some soul or was that just something that was extemporaneous.
Speaker 6: Look, I'm a peaceful guy. I don't fire and was fired upon the big governor showed up at I was getting giving. I don't think he understood very much about and I used to teach there's always a kid in the class who doesn't understand what's going on, and he gets frustrated and then lashes out. So like he made some rude remark about my talk, and you know, once he started, I was going to finish. And I also think that it's one thing he's a California and I think he's probably never lived outside of California. To go on the international stage, it is a big deal, and he had to go to Davos to see all the CEOs he chased out of California. But I actually think he's cracking up a little because it was just saying strange thing like that the president is a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it didn't make any sense, didn't.
Speaker 6: Make any sense. And Terrannosaurus rex is the apex predator back then, like kind of compliment and wrong. And then and then he said he brought a these knee pads with any kill. I don't know America the right. I don't know Marri San Francisco, who knows.
Speaker 2: I know he's awesome, right, I mean, that's amazing. He's so great. Yet I would love to get him on our show.
Speaker 3: I know, if anybody has any connections.
Speaker 2: Let us now, let us know.
Speaker 3: Speaking of California, there's a new report about all the frauds price that's happening there. This being reported by Fox and once again it has to do with these super shady sketch hospice care centers.
Speaker 2: Here's a little bit of the rundown.
Speaker 3: And doctor bill.
Speaker 8: The government one hundred and twenty million dollars in the single year, claiming to oversee nineteen hundred patients with almost two thousand hospice agencies. LA County has more than thirty six states combined, and thirty times more than either Florida or New York. Eighteen percent of the whole countries home health care building is coming out of Los Angeles County.
Speaker 5: How's that possible?
Speaker 8: And take a look at this map, a cluster of two hundred and eighty seven hospice providers in a two mile radius, some in strip malls, unmarked buildings, even a wrecking yard and vacant lot.
Speaker 9: All I feel that out?
Speaker 2: And my god, can you a hospice license reading for me? I'm real so sick of the fraud. Im you guys, it's infuriating of it, are you? This is just outrageous. This is why Doge was so great, and they just want to deflect. It's like, no, nothing to stay here, nothing to see here. Just look at my hands. It's like I can't. I'm just so tired of it. It's because they don't care about the taxpayers. They don't care. Get back to work, sucker.
Speaker 3: And how are people on the left not as mad that? I don't get that.
Speaker 2: I know they just they will apologize for this stuff. They'll cover it for them. Are just It's like Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 3: It is crazy at all. It makes me want to relax with my bond charge mask.
Speaker 2: If you guys have not gotten this yet, you should. This is it.
Speaker 3: It's so flexible, see it is.
Speaker 2: It's great. So we are all about life hacks here on the chicks on the right show the bond charge red light face mask is one of the best. Look at mock Are you putting it on?
Speaker 7: Put it on?
Speaker 2: You don't need to f with your face, you guys, you can be you, but more refreshed, looking brighter, more glowing, more radiant, like mock. Your skin is prettier skin and younger looking skin. You just pop it off for like ten to twenty minutes, you know, every day, every couple of days. No appointments are necessary, and like she's showing you. It's lightweight and flexible and a concerts perfectly perfectly to your face. I like the silk bag and you can travel with it and you can like recharge it, and they have a They also have a red light toothbrush, which we just love it. It's fantastic, I know, and she's had gum issues in the past, so it's really great. It's great for people who are like concerned about their gums. So I love my red light face mask. I've noticed that my skin is brighter. It's awesome, And like it's the only time during the day if I want to take like a little nappy nap, I put it on for like fifteen twenty minutes and I'll do like my little fifteen minute power nap. It's so great. I go right to sleep with that thing on. It's it's just the greatest thing ever. So glow up. You guys, go to boncharge dot com slash chicks and you go. Chicks say fifteen percent off site wide, not just on the face mask. That's fifteen percent off bondcharge dot Com slash chicks code chick do it. I love it.
Speaker 3: And it's just got the the timeiest amount of warmth. It doesn't get hot on your face, it does You're right, gentle, very very gentle warmth.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I fall asleep. It's like, yeah, a little bit, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's super super relaxing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I wanted to spread some positivity for a moment, and I think a lot of us have felt rather pessimistic about the upcoming midterms, with good reason, because there's there's a lot of crazy a lot of crazy people out there who feel a lot of crazy things, and we share country with them, and the matter people are about the state of the world that they're in, the more likely they are to get engaged and vote. And right now, people on the right are like, I voted for all of this, I voted for every last bit of it, and we feel very content with our president. That leads to complacency and that is not good. So here is a little of here's a little optimism, okay, and it comes from Mike Johnson who feels apparently very bullish about the midterms.
Speaker 10: Here is I am very bullish on the midterms. I'm convinced, Shannon that we're going to win. We have an extraordinary record to run on. We're raising more money than Democrats right now. I personally raise eighty two million dollars as an all time record for a speaker last year. And when you combine that with the Congression Leadership Fund, which is the speaker's indoor superPAC, there's two hundred and eighteen million dollars. The NRCC has better numbers, the RNC has better numbers. We're going to have a war Chester run on and a great record and extraordinary candidates to put out there on the field. We've got the tailwinds, and I think we're going to defy history and do this and grow our majority. I need a margin larger than one.
Speaker 2: Shannon, give it what he say Otherwise, Woody, like, do you think that if you'll work? What do you say? I don't know if we're going to win, you guys, because it historically the other the other team always wins during this, right right, That's the way it works. So I mean I don't. I mean, I've heard that a lot this weekend too, like that's what history tells us. So I don't know. I appreciate him being all positive pants. I do appreciate that. But when I see you know, positive pants out there running around, the people become more complacent. I'd rather take the other side and be like you, guys, I feel like they're going to win, so get your butts off your couch and go vote. Like I want people to be worried, and so I want more people to go to the place that's how right at it, and that's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I just I've been very negative about how the midterms I think are going to go, and so I saw that this morning and I was like, Okay, well that's nice, even if he's lying it maybe for just a moment.
Speaker 2: Is it's great to feel good, But don't feel so good that you stay home.
Speaker 3: No, you absolutely cannot. Every single person in here, even John.
Speaker 2: Balls, who is back.
Speaker 3: I keep listen, I'm going to keep banning you. I don't know what to tell you, Like you come up with all of these new profiles and just keep coming back. But that says a lot about you, dude.
Speaker 2: We're just not that good to you like, Scott, like, don't you have anything better to do? I mean, it's seven thirty in the Morning's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Right, Like, it's just that's just weird. But anyway, everybody needs to be engaged.
Speaker 2: Everybody. Yeah, all right, So let's talk about Don.
Speaker 3: Lemon because that was so fun, Like everything that was going on with Don Lemon so much fun. He obviously we on Friday, we were like, I was wondering, what's his mugshot going to look like? And you were like, Oh, he's not gonna smile, He's going to be so super serious, and you were right, here is the mugshot.
Speaker 2: And God, looks really bad right about all the lighting and stuff. Damn it's bad. Damn it is really really bad. Look like himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he looks like a complete bug.
Speaker 2: You know. It's bad. It's real bad.
Speaker 3: And as fun as that was to see, he was, as you mentioned earlier, released out on bail like pretty immediately. So Judge ordered him released on his own recognissance after he was indicted for interfeering interfering with that religious service during the ice protest in Minnesota, and the government had requested at least one hundred grand in bond. The judge denied that and refused to restrict his travel, which is why he was able to like scurry off and enjoy the Grammys.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then that happened, and they loved it. All the celebrities loved it because he crapped all over religious freedom, you know, and they applaud him. They applaud him, and they think that this is wonderful. And then he was released on He was released without bail in less than twenty four hours, which I think is so interesting because look at all the J six people that weren't and they were held for months, some of them held for years for doing less. Let's just get real.
Speaker 4: So you know what I think this is.
Speaker 2: I think this is black privilege. Black gay privilege is what I think it is. Interesting. Yeah, I mean, let's just get real. Because a lot of the J six people were white, that's true. Where was the white privilege that I hear about all the time. I'm just putting it out there. If you're if you are like a celebrity, which he is a pseudo celebrity and he's like what like D list celebrity and you're black and you're gay, you have privilege it's at least that's what it seems like to me.
Speaker 3: Maybe that is an interesting take. I do like that when he was released, there was a reporter. I don't know who it is, but the reporter's questions were so awesome, and I just wonder how Don Lemon felt in this moment when he is the guy getting screamed at by reporters instead of getting into everybody's face with his own frickin' microphone. Here is a little taste of what they were asking.
Speaker 11: Him, Don, Don the indictment says, you acknowledged children were afraid that parents couldn't get to their children.
Speaker 4: People thought this was a chart shooting.
Speaker 3: Do you think you should have left?
Speaker 4: Don?
Speaker 12: Indictment says that you've protected the address, you protected the element of surprise.
Speaker 4: You kissed the organizer on camera.
Speaker 12: Do you consider yourself a participant to a journalist?
Speaker 2: I mean, just imagine the questions. Imagine if you will. Here's another question, Imagine if you will, if we stormed into a mosque or some gay pride thing. Imagine what would happen. Imagine what Don Lehman would do and what he would say if we did that. Just curious, like what I have a question like what what's the answer to that? I mean, it's that's how this works, right well, I mean like he would be questioning and he would be not tolerating that on the other side. So I'm asking the questions to to him and his ilk, right, because this is it's not okay. None of it's okay.
Speaker 3: So where Yeah, when you read the indictment too, it's like, yes, really yeah, it is egregious.
Speaker 2: I mean he was he stormed a Christian church. He's this guy is a jerk and he he openly.
Speaker 3: Said, were the point of this is to traumatize?
Speaker 2: That is the point, right right? This is the thing. And if I would have done that to like a mosque, if I would have walked in with all my whiteness walked into a mosque, what would he What would he have said about me? What what don Lemon said about me? I guarantee you it wouldn't have been pretty. He would have been like, that was terrible. That woman is terrible? How dare she do that? You know? He would have said that, So why dad.
Speaker 3: She infringe on someone just trying to practice their faith, Right, That's what he would have said.
Speaker 2: So why is he exempt why is he above it?
Speaker 3: Not okay, not okay, but he has lawyered up with a very very powerful lawyer. Here is the statement from Abbi Lowell if you want to read that.
Speaker 2: Don Man was like, oh my god. Donal Man was taken into custody by federal agents last night in Los Angeles, where he was covering the Grammy Awards. Don has been a journalist for thirty years. Ridiculous, and his constitutionally protected work in Minneapolis was no different than what he has always done. The First Amendment exists to protect journalists whose role it is to shine light on the truth and hold those in power accountable. There is no more important time for people like Don to be doing this work. Instead of investigating the federal agents who killed two peaceful Minnesota protesters, the Trump Justice Department is devoting it's time, attention, and resources to this arrest. And that is the real indictment of wrongdoing in this case. This unprecedented attack on the First Amendment, Oh my god, and transparent attempt to distract attention from the many crisis facing this administration will not stand. Don will fight these charges vigorously and thoroughly in court. Yeah, I can't wait, I can't wait to see that. I can't. I mean, this is just it's going to be interesting. Yeah, and you know what he's taking away from the actual administration doing the job that we task them to do, which is to get illegals out of our country. They're the ones breaking the law to begin with, and he's interfering with that. Beach is anybody like this is insanity. It's absolute insanity.
Speaker 3: So naturally, as you mentioned, the celebrities are coming out and they're all, you know, oh my god, they give them standing ovations everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's absolutely loving that.
Speaker 3: In fact, I know he is, because we've got video to play of him in just a bit. One of the celebrities coming out to say that he was only just doing his job was the Queen of traitoriousness herself. If that's a word, Jane Fonda, sure you'll be real glad to hear from her.
Speaker 13: Don Lemon is a professional journalist heat producer. Were doing their job, nothing more, nothing less, and he's been arrested and they'll make up all kinds of defamatory things to say about him. That's what they're doing. This is how autocrats act. We can't fall for it. We have to speak up when a red line is crossed like this.
Speaker 2: We cannot be silent.
Speaker 7: And I want you.
Speaker 2: Want to say something.
Speaker 13: No, Okay, So I know, don Lemon, my husband created CNN, and I will fight for their right to speak, which is guarantee in our constitution.
Speaker 2: They arrested the wrong down. We'll see what she did there. It's really funny, Jane. You know what the red line is. The red line is our border. That's the red line. That's my red line, and people cross it illegally, and we have tasked this administration with getting them the f out and he's he was standing in the way of that, like a lot of people are saying in the way of that. That's a time. That's a crime when they cross it illegally, Jane, that's a crime.
Speaker 3: Wonder about anytime I hear what Jane Fonda's opinion is on something, I know I want to be on the.
Speaker 2: Opposite side of whatever that is.
Speaker 3: So so as soon as I heard that, I was like, okay, perfect, so I know I'm on the right side once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Donald Trump was asked about this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this was on the way too or on the way from the Milania movie screening, but he's all decked out in his tucks on Air Force one and he was asked about the arrest Don lemonon.
Speaker 2: Here's what he's saying.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know anything about that Don Lemon, But he's a sneezebag. Everyone knows.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 11: Whyche probably from his standpoint, the best thing that could happen to him, he's getting.
Speaker 15: You know, he had no viewers.
Speaker 11: He had he was a fans, a fail dust and now he's uh, he's in the news.
Speaker 5: I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I love how he's all like, I don't know anything about it. That's like he's kind of he's a loser. It's funny though, how Jane Fonda talks about CNN and him, which is interesting because they fired him, right, didn't they fire him CNN? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so he's not there anymore. I mean, it's they Why would they want to claim him if they fired him? I think he.
Speaker 3: Does continue to make appearances from time to time, but a pretty rarely, and he certainly doesn't have his own show.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's not a thing's varable, and he's he is so different when than when you and I saw him back in twenty fourteen. I mean, he aspiraled into such a TDS like craziness. He's just not granted. It's I don't think he wasn't a conservative at the time, oh no, but he was tolerable back in like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, I think he was somewhat tolerable, and now he is just a loom Absolutely, yeah, he's super n back in the day, like really many others, they have just spiraled into this TEDS dementia where they're just so far gone. It's all they think about is Trump has just infiltrated these people's brains to the point of well, and you're right.
Speaker 3: That's that's the difference, right because back in twenty fourteen when we were doing that, this is pre Trump, this is before they got themselves so infected by that hatred. So yeah, I mean it really has destroyed people's insanity totally.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: What's also crazy is if you're not protecting your data and using webroote to do it, because this is what the pros use. Why would you not want to use what the pros use?
Speaker 2: You lock it down, you guys all you gudget all your old faithful devices. This is the stuff that'll set you up for like a nice stress free New Year. You don't want people infiltrating. You don't want that. Webrod is all about helping you pick the best protection that fits how you live and go online. There's webroot Essentials, which is antivirus that includes password manager and web threat shield. And then there's webroot Total Protection, which is an all in one device, and it's Privacy Identity Protection, which is really great. It's all about taking the guessing game out of cybersecurity. Sixty percent off right now, which is really great, So you should totally check it out because a lot of people are using like the old stuff that they used in like two thousand and six. It is twenty twenty six. You only get it together good, right, get the good stuff. This is what the professionals you use to protect yourself and your family from cybercrime. With sixty percent off webroot at webroot dot com, slash Chicks that's six to zero percent off for a limited time only at weber dot com slash Shits do it.
Speaker 3: Lots and lots talk about Don Lemon on the weekend news shows, Todd Blanche System and Turney General was out there talking about the facts.
Speaker 2: And here's an example.
Speaker 11: So when do you believe that mister Lemon crossed the line from reporting on what was going on to criminal activity.
Speaker 16: Conveniently missing from what you just showed, George, is the appellate court and a judge on the appellate Court who said, just a few days later, there was clearly probable cause and it wasn't even a close question. So and by the way, a grand jury, which is what our system has set up to determine whether probable cause exists, concluded that there was probable cause. That indictment is now public. Everybody in this country can pull it up and read for themselves and see what the grand jury found that mister Lemon did. I am not going to comment on the charges specifically, because it's not appropriate. But it's interesting that we talk about the first menu or right. You have a right of freedom of religion, which is just as important as any other right that we have. And George, I don't know if if you've watched the videos or read the indictment about what it's alleged that mister Lemon did, But if anybody in this country thinks that that is quote independent journalism. I would like to have a conversation with you. Now. He's obviously as a very good lawyer, he can raise defenses in court to the extent he wants to. But nobody in this country should feel comfortable storming into a church while it's ongoing and disrupting that church service and thinking that we're just going to stand by and let that happen, because there is a statute that does not allow that to happen. It doesn't matter if you happen to be a former CNN journalist, it doesn't matter if you're a rioter, it doesn't matter if you think you're peacefully protesting, you are not allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is hard. I see the outrage when you know people who are protesting abortions did so aside have an abortion clinic. Christians did that, and they were arrested by the Biden administration.
Speaker 3: Using the same infraction, like, using the same law.
Speaker 2: Yeah and so, and now.
Speaker 3: I see a whole bunch of people going, well, that law probably isn't even constitutional. Really, all of a sudden, it's not fine. When we were using it for the people protesting an abortion clinic. But now Don Lemon is somehow exempt and now it's now law.
Speaker 2: Those people sure as hell didn't get out in twenty four hours and go to the Grammys.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Another clip, another news program. This was News Nation with Cuomo and he had Michael Noles on and they were arguing about this, and I thought Michael handled himself brilliantly as always.
Speaker 17: Here he is the president just arrested two journalists. Now I think that he's almost in double down mode. I thought he was in de escalate mode. Now he's having journalists arrested.
Speaker 18: Well, he arrested journalists for committing crimes and then filming themselves committing crimes and then talking and admitting on camera to committing those crimes. So you know, just because you say your journalist doesn't mean he violated the Face Act in eighteen US Code, section two forty one, among others.
Speaker 17: You think he used for you know, look, just because you know the number of the statue, bravo, you probably know that I just read the indictment. They also want to throw the klueklucks Klan Act after him.
Speaker 7: The indictment.
Speaker 17: As a lawyer, let me tell you not an impressive document and you should originally got signed. Well, no, they're worried. They're worried about the application. They're worried about because they liked Don Lemon or Georgia fort use force or intimidation? How did they use for intimidation fundamental part of the MENSRAA of that statute.
Speaker 18: How Chris, I think it's laudable that you'd want to defend your friend. Don Lemon said on camera that the purpose of the event that he was actively participating in was to traumatize people, and he said that is good, that is what that is for. He went in there. He admitted on camera, you're believing the woman who organized it for some reason, you're not believing Don Lemon, your own friend. He said he knew a secret. He knew about what they were doing in advance. He wouldn't say it on camera. He served coffee to his fellow activists in there.
Speaker 2: He violated the Face Act.
Speaker 18: He conspired to get the point you cannot plan First Amendment protections while you actively violate the First Amendment rights of others. My friend wife John and for twenty seven months over this for an abortion clinic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks like looks like Michael spanked a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Huh, A couple of them.
Speaker 2: I think that other guy maybe a lawyer. I forget his name. Man, your money back for those law degrees. Boys.
Speaker 3: I had no idea that Chris Cuomo had one, and neither I was yesterday years old when I learned that.
Speaker 2: May not have wanted to say that out loud. Lord, so listen.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people are upset at Megan Kelly, I understand, but on things that relate to the law, she is awesome.
Speaker 2: And she had.
Speaker 3: One tweet that I want you to read, and then a couple of responses to some folks that I thought were absolutely spot on. Here is the first legal analysis that she gives about Don Lemon's rest.
Speaker 2: There is no Amendment right of protests or of the press to enter a house of warship and shut down a religious service. Lemon had no right to be there as a journalist or a protester. Churches have statutory protection under the Face Act that make it clear the disrupting interfering with the service access of parishioners to the service as a criminal act. You don't get a pass just because you say, oh, I intended to come in here where I am not allowed to interfere with your church service by sticking a mic in people's faces. But it is okay because I'm doing it for my YouTube channel. If Lemon had stayed on the sidewalk, as every journal knows we must do when covering a story on private property unless we have advanced permission to enter. We all deal with this. It's a pain in the neck to get permission sometimes and it often means we miss the best pictures, but we comply with the law because we all know private property changes our rights. This would be a different case. He didn't. He trespassed, and not just into a private home or business, which could have resulted in a trespass case, but into a church in the middle of a service, which unfortunately for Lemon and all sorts of rock solid rights of the church goers. In short, he chose the wrong event the storm. People were hurt, they were scared. He knew it, and his comments on cam prove he knew it. He broke the law. He's not only going to be prosecuted, he's going to be sued for a lot of money. And he should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, I love that. Yes, when she's good. She's so freaking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she knows, she knows. And Gretchen Carlson, who you know? I can't danned that woman.
Speaker 3: She also is clutching pearls about Don Lemon, which is just amazing to me.
Speaker 2: But she tweeted.
Speaker 3: Just when you thought things were toned down in Minnesota, the DOJ arrest Don Lemon for being an activist at a church protest, not a journalist. A judge blocked arresting him, but that didn't stop Trump with his enemy list. It's not a crime to be a journalist in this country.
Speaker 2: Yeah it Megans like, sit down, Waldo, Yeah, read her? God, I judge and not block the DOJ from charging arresting Lemon. Here's exactly what Chief US District Court Judge Patrick J. Schlitz Schilts ruled. I'm sorry I didn't say his name right. If the government does not like the magistrate judge judge's decision, it can present its case to a grand jury and seek an indictment, which is exactly what DOJ did, and a grand jury found probable cause to charge Lemon with multiple crimes. Stop with the bullshit information, Gretchen Gretch I cannot stand her Meghan was on a tear.
Speaker 3: She also responded to John Favreau, who also tweeted just again clutching pearls, saying, do we think Newsom's DOJ will start with Meghan Kelly and Matt Walsh types or just make it more efficient by raiding Fox and arresting everyone.
Speaker 2: Read what she wrote back. If Matt wasshing, If Matt Walsh and I storm at church which is private property and stop a service as children cry and fear and prisoners break bones trying to run away from me and my fellow trespass, which is Matt, and I tell them trauma is a part of it, then yes, I would fully expect to be charged. John Favreau, Oh my god, she's so good. She's so good at that, and so too is Front of the Show.
Speaker 3: Mike Davis, who was responding to Haraldo, Heldo's mad about Don Lemon as well.
Speaker 2: Was he shirt probably doing? He said, healthy thing shirtless? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Don Lemon is a journalist and has the right to cover the undeniably important news events in Minneapolis. Arresting him will not silence the criticism of the federal government.
Speaker 2: Free Don Lemon. Red Mike's response, thank God. Journalists get a free past to storm churches, They get a free pass to shut down preachers on the pulpit, they get a free pass to terrify and trap women and children, all because of their race and religion. Save your sanctimonious bullshit, Heraldo. We all saw the videos. It's so true. My God again, so he somehow has privilege. Don Lemon again, it goes back to so he has privilege. And then the people who were saying, you know what, we want babies to live, right, yeah, and I guess some of them were white, So I mean they don't get privileged, and they're Christian. It all comes down to that. Those those dirty Christians, they don't have any rights. You know, they don't write you guys. So I'm just so sick of this crap. I really am.
Speaker 3: You know, that famous poem isn't the right word, but the whole thing that said first they came for so and so, and I said nothing. I said, So, there's there's an account called hard pass on X who has modified that whatever that poem, and I love it. It says first they came for Don Lemon, and I did not speak out because Don Lemon sucks and then they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because this is what I voted for.
Speaker 2: It's true, It's so true, my god. But but listen, I still see. Listen, there's a we saw for years that there is a two tier system of justice. I still see a twinge of it. People on the left are pissed off because Don Lemon was arrested, but he was still let out and he.
Speaker 4: Still got to go to the Grammys.
Speaker 2: I still see a two tier system of justice. That little bitch should have still stayed in jail. He should have still been in jail. So I mean, I'm irritated by that. People are irritated that he was arrested. I'm irritated that he's not still there.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, and I don't know how long it's going to take for a court case, Like who knows how long? You know what I mean, It always takes forever, So he's going to be out spewing his garbage for god knows how long. The best reaction to the suckage that is Don Lemon was by far Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: It was perfect.
Speaker 3: So she was on the Katie Miller podcast, and you know, Don Lemon has been ripping Nicki Minaj and so Katie Miller asked her, do you have a response to that? And Nikki absolutely did.
Speaker 19: Here it is you called for Don Lemon's arrest over his church stunt in Minneapolis. He since called you racist on hime, homophobic and out of your death Anything you'd like to say to Don.
Speaker 2: Lemon sucker stop, accurate, accurate?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, where's the very day?
Speaker 2: She gives us more reason to love her. I just I love just the laughing. She's like, I don't care what you think about me.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Don Lemon continues to be very arrogant about everything, and he has lots and lots of confidence that things are going to go his way. He posted this, I think last night.
Speaker 20: I have so many thoughts and what this did was really open my eyes to a lot. So if you think that I was outspoken before this, just wait, just wait. So I know that there are people who think, like, oh, you know, do this and you know that I'm going to be locked.
Speaker 11: Up or whatever.
Speaker 20: Hey worried about that you heard the truth and the truth shall make you free. I ain't even worried about that, Like not, don't even think about it. So whatever, you know, what ever happens, I am. I always think that something good is always going to happen, and something usually good always happens if you have that mindset, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: He's very positive. Pants well, he's reading his own he's reading the press, right. I mean, they're just building him up to be a martyr. He's like the guy, he is the liberal guy right now, and he's loving this because he didn't get a lot of attention before a couple of weeks ago, and now he's getting all the attention and he's like, oh, I'm popular again. The people love me again. On the left, you know they do, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's the people that he cares about the most, the Hollywood elites, he cares about their opinion the absolute most so and Democrats, like even the Democrats their official account on X. I mean, just the hypocrisy, it's unreal. So back in the day, in late October of twenty eighteen, they said no Americans should have to fear for their life when going into a place of warship or anywhere else. Bigotry and hate have no home here. Fast forward to yesterday or the day before, and they're all free. Don Lemon protect free speech. It's like they've completely forgotten where Don Lemon went that got him arrested trial.
Speaker 2: This is the Democrat way, hypocrisy every day, every time, day pride goes before the fall. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, but that's absolutely true. Yeah, it's him, absolutely. I guess we'll see what happens.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 3: And speaking of hypocrisy, Governor Stantas with this absolute banger. He said, when Biden refused to enforce immigration law, we were told that states couldn't enforce those laws because that was a federal function. And so now when Trump is trying to enforce federal immigration laws, the same people are saying it's fine for states to obstruct and sabotage the carrying out of that same federal function. They make no sense, you guys. It's all Trump patriot yea.
Speaker 2: Or that they're that kid who constantly changes the rules in a board game, yep, just a total brat. I gotta win, I gotta win, so I'm changing all the rules all the time. I know nobody likes you.
Speaker 3: And now that Tom Homan is in Minneapolis and things are I mean, they're not calm by any stretch there's still lots of crazy people out in the streets, but it is somewhat calmer than it was before Tom Holman got there. And Tim Walls can't stop fanning the flames, like he cannot stop you guys. So he tweeted this out, just utterly ridiculous. This was over the weekend. He said, they're taking kids from Minnesota and sending them to detention camp. They're shooting American citizens in the street and locking investigators out of crime scenes. The world is watching what happens next. And Michael Holstrom wrote and said, this man is unhinged.
Speaker 2: After the most peaceful Friday night that we've had in.
Speaker 3: A month, Walls chose to stir the pot. He will not let things settle because once they do, the conversation turns back to fraud. And that is a conversation he cannot afford. That's what this is all about. Oh, it's always been about that from day one. It's been about him being a thief.
Speaker 2: He's so involved. God, I'm not doing him, totally involved. He and Ilahan both.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I cannot wait for them to pay for what they've done. Trump talked about consequences of elections related to Minnesota and related to immigration.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said, want to say.
Speaker 11: I think we'll say it very plainly.
Speaker 21: Elections have consequences. The people want law and order, and we have a silent majority. We have a silent majority of people. They don't go on right and everything else, but they like what we're doing. They like having a safe city. I get calls every single day every person I see working in the White House. People I don't know many people work here, and they say, I'd like to thank you, sir, Why you've made Washington so great?
Speaker 11: We walk to work, They walk to work. You people know it very well.
Speaker 21: You walk to work.
Speaker 11: Then you used to take an uber.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's right, this is what I voted for. I wanted all the illegals gone, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what we voted for. I don't why would you not want your community to be safe. I don't know why. They fight the dumbest things.
Speaker 3: Why would And then they pushed back on fraud. They're like, no, no, no, everything's fine. It's your money too, it's your money too.
Speaker 2: They're idiots. My god, it just makes no sense at all.
Speaker 3: The New Jersey new Governor Mikey is it Sheryl Cheryl.
Speaker 2: I forget how to say her name.
Speaker 3: She's you know, a lot of these Democrat governors, mayors all over the country are like threatening to you know, get databases together. They're telling people get your phones out if you see ICE because they're the bad guys.
Speaker 2: It's so destructive, self destructive. I might add to their own communities.
Speaker 3: But here she is talking about exactly.
Speaker 2: What I already met with AG.
Speaker 14: We are putting on information on what helping New Jerseyans know their rights. We are not going to allow any iced raids to be staged from state properties. And we are also going to be standing up a portal so people can upload all their cell phone videos and alert people like if you see an ICE agent in the street, get your phone out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the people are talking.
Speaker 2: I know I cannot compark counting.
Speaker 14: They will pick people up. They will not tell us who they are. My god, they will not tell us if they're here legally. They won't check. They'll pick up American citizens. They picked up a five year old child. We want oh, my goda, and we are going to make sure we get it.
Speaker 3: Cooperate. If you want cooperation from them, maybe you should cooperate.
Speaker 2: About that, and it's lies, like they lie about the five year old and the way that all that went down, total lies, it's all propaganda.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if I called nine one one and I'm like, there is a murdering rapist in my house, I need you to come here, and a bunch of liberals just they went and they they obstructed nine one way, They obstructed law enforcement from coming into my house and saving me. Essentially, that's what's happening in our community. That's what's happening.
Speaker 3: It's not even essentially like look at the healthcare workers who are like all of them are getting called out for saying I'm not going to treat MAGA or I'm not gonna I mean, all of it is so freaking crazy. This is what they're happening.
Speaker 2: They're obstructing us from having safety, from being helped by this administration. These people are psycho.
Speaker 3: They're sick, psycho, and they're the violent ones. I don't know how you can there's just way.
Speaker 2: Too much evidence for that at this point.
Speaker 3: And again once again they're always hypocritical. Right now, a bunch of these protesters are setting up makeshift blockades and checking IDs to keep ice agents from passing through. It's so so funny. I love how Greg Price put it. In order to stop the US government from defending our borders, checking IDs and removing people who don't have the right to be here, we must set up a border check IDs and remove people that we don't want here.
Speaker 2: You cannot make this up, can't. You cannot make it up such idiots such thank God, phear to God, these people, and they don't even get it.
Speaker 3: They don't even see the irony now, so they can't totom and that Boston mayor something wo I forget her first name. She's also saying, listen, everybody has a right to be here. Everybody has a right to be in America. She says, every single human being has the legal right to come to the United States and seek shelter. And DeSantis was like, just not in Martha's vineyard from what I hear.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. They just don't and not hear themselves, and not in so many of these like rich elitist liberal neighborhoods that are gated. You know, we don't want the riff raff.
Speaker 4: Here, but they're welcome every place else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you guys take them f you.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is like seeing all the random like TikTokers who are like, we're leaving this country, we can't stand it here anymore. But like it's so hard to get into the country. I'm trying to get into and I have to fill out all this paperwork and show all this identification and promise that I'm not going to be a drain on resources, and they still don't get it, get it, they don't get It's just incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's an interesting little.
Speaker 3: Factoid about the the two ICE agents who were involved in the shooting of Alex pretty Their names have been released, and I don't know about y'all, but they sound like they could be.
Speaker 2: Brown, Hey, Sue and Raymundo Gutierrez. Oh, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like they might have some brown at.
Speaker 2: A lot of white privilege there, you guys, A lot, a whole lot, I swear. And you know, another thing that really irritates me is all these people that are like Trump's gonna destroy the country, and they are actively destroying our country right they're doing it. We're watching it happen in these cities. All they do is destroy things all the left does is destroyed. Look at the look at the cities and the states that are run by Democrats. They destroy them.
Speaker 3: But the California, for crying out loud, oh my god, California is yeah, they're yeah. In New York City, who apparently this mayor Zoran can't even deal with like a snowfall, let alone anything else. That's they're in some big fat trouble New York City, you and danger. Happily, there are pockets of people in even the worst possible places, places like Seattle, that are pushing back.
Speaker 2: And here's an example.
Speaker 3: Seattle cops, for example, are pushing back against their new radical COMMI mayor. So they're saying, this is, according to the Seattle Police Officers Guild quote toothless virtue signaling rhetoric like what the mayor has basically said has already cost two people their lives. The concept of pitting two armed law enforcement agencies against each other is ludicrous and will not happen. I will not allow our members to be used as political pants.
Speaker 2: So grateful to him and others like him.
Speaker 21: Good.
Speaker 2: And the thing.
Speaker 3: Is is like there are all these people on the left want to be all bleeding heart about the illegals, everybody's welcome, whatever you know, Billie Eilish saying nobody's illegal and stolen land. There's a bit of a longer video that we're going to put and I don't even know who this woman is, but she captures the sentiment I think of so many maga folks so well on this issue.
Speaker 19: Here she is really don't care about illegal immigrants being detained by Ice and families being separated. No, no. If I have to be the one to say it, because I see a lot of right wingers tiptoeing around it, I don't care. I do not care. Okay. Do I feel sympathy, Yes, I feel sympathy for families going through a hard time, just like if it was my family going through a hard time, I would be struggling, So I can sympathize with their struggle, Okay, because I'm a normal human. But does that make me care enough to say, let's stop all deportations, let's brutalize Ice?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, Okay.
Speaker 19: If I broke the law here in South Carolina, any law, I don't know, I robbed a bank and my reasoning is because my family was hungry. I needed to feed my family. I'm not coming from a bad place. I'm not a dangerous person. I just literally needed money to feed my family and keep us surviving. Okay, it's a good reason, but I'm still going to jail.
Speaker 2: Okay. And none of you would.
Speaker 19: Blame the South Carolina Police Department for me robbing a bank. They are just doing their job. I Am not going to sit here in bullshit that any of this is ICE's fault or Trump's fault. These laws have been around well before Trump, decades, generations before Trump. Okay, I'm pretty sure they've been around longer than Trump has been alive. ICE has been around for also years.
Speaker 2: You know what else ICE does?
Speaker 19: Human trafficking rescues, sex trafficking rescues, drug trafficking busts. Okay, gang cartel busts.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 19: So no, I'm not going to attack federal agents that save lives. They've probably saved about two thousand lives just from the beginning of twenty twenty five this year alone, most of which of those are children and women. Okay, So no, I'm not going to go throw rocks and bricks at their heads. Noan no, why else? I don't care Because these are not parents.
Speaker 7: Of the Year.
Speaker 22: And I'm tired of the left pretending like they are.
Speaker 19: Okay, not everyone is fleeing, fleeing, Okay, you guys like to throw that around. Oh well, they're fleeing from horrible conditions, all of them, all of them, okay. And even if they are, that's why we have asylum. That's why you can seek refuge. Do it the right way, Okay. It's not your right to live here. No one has the right to be an American. I don't know when that became, like not reality, but I don't have.
Speaker 7: The right to go live in Japan.
Speaker 19: It's not my human right to go settle in Japan, not have any papers, barely contribute to society, and then blame police when they arrest me when they realize that I'm very legally in committing a legal activity. Okay, that's not Japan's fault. That's my parents of the year. You want to know what I wouldn't do to my child put them in a position to lose me in the first place. Let me just go into a country. The first action I make upon being a citizen is slapping the laws of this country in the face. Then I'm going to start a family, then stay here for fifteen years, never even attempt to get my papers, have multiple kids, send them all around the state and the country, and activities in which any moment they could get caught, okay, knowing their lives could be slipp from under them at any moment, and do nothing about it.
Speaker 2: And then when we get caught.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm going to blame the current sitting president that it's happening under right, That's what I'm going to do because the last fifteen years were none of my responsibility. It's all his fault because he made me do these things. I'm not going to cry for those people. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's dumb.
Speaker 19: Okay, it's stupid.
Speaker 2: I love her, I love it. I don't know who that is, but I love that one amazing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that is the difference. It's between responsible, personally responsible conservatives dumb ass liberals. That's the difference, you guys. I'm serious, Like, our laws are not a golden corral buffet that you get to pick and choose, and for them, that's what it is. Again, If I get to pick and choose, we all are going to stop paying our taxes. You with me, because I mean, I would love that. We would all love that, wouldn't we Because that I guarantee you if I didn't pay my taxes on April fifteenth this year, my butt's going to jail.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna like stage your protest for me.
Speaker 3: I just thought she could not have said all the things any better.
Speaker 2: I just, oh God, I love that. I love this too.
Speaker 3: Tonight we're gonna go to the nobody is above the Law protest, and then tomorrow we're going to go to the protect people that are here by breaking the law. And then after that we're gonna go to the ice needs to show their identity protest, and then go to the you don't need an identity to vote protests.
Speaker 2: So that's a little sense. These idiots, mate, they're all morons, They're just idiots. And then they're gonna be like and then the other protest is we're better than you, like mentally and emotionally, like, we're better people than you.
Speaker 7: Protest.
Speaker 4: No, actually you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not better people than us. You're dumb.
Speaker 3: And I think we've shown plenty of examples of that on today's show. Unfortunately, there are people who continue for reasons I cannot even begin to fathom re elect Maxine Waters, who's like seventeen hundred years old. And I think she's given up on the really bad wig thing finally, I think so. I think what you're about to see is real hair. But anyways, she continues to be just super mad at Orange Man. I don't know what she's gonna do when he's no longer in office, who she's going to be mad at. But here is the latest from Maxine Waters. The reason for my name today.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, you are absolutely the most outrageous, the most terrible, the most horrible human being that I've ever met. You have no compassion for anybody. You have targeted this immigration, this migration, and you want to make Maga people believe that you are all powerful and that you're going to see joy that they get these people of color out of the country. They're attacking everybody Americans too.
Speaker 12: You see what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing up in Minneapolis. And so Donald Trump, we are going to make sure we're going to thank you.
Speaker 2: That is some scary stuff right there, Like way up in the camera. She could just back up a little bit. I was trying to back up, but she was still right there. And that was concerning.
Speaker 3: There, you know that account, the satirical account, Gebra Fauchet or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, the nickname what her nickname that she to MAXI.
Speaker 3: Died, she calls her.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this? I'm ready Jurassic James.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, forever she is.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that not the best possible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, account, she feels good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're not going to spend a lot of time on Candace today, promise, but do have a couple of little things to share. This will not come as a surprise to anyone except perhaps Megan Kelly, who doesn't believe for a second the Candace has attacked Erica Kirk.
Speaker 2: Stop she still believes that she's young and she's a mother mock stop it.
Speaker 3: But here is what Candace posted over the weekend about Erica. She said, crowdsourcing information from the public to recreate Charlie's schedule on the eighth and ninth was an astounding success. Thank you, especially to those of you who live in Charlie's building, which this is Stocky mc stockerson.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys have been amazing. We now turn our attention to Erica Kirk. If you saw Erica on either the eighth, ninth or on the morning of the tenth of September, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Please email. Thank you all in advance.
Speaker 3: Frank McCormick retweeting it saying Candis Owns just posted on Facebook that she's now putting Erica Kirk in the crosshairs of her investigation.
Speaker 2: What a sick bitch. Yeah, before Frank that she was a sick bitch, we all knew. I mean, enough is enough, man. But it's not like she's listen. She'd never listened to Obama. Obama set at some point you've made enough money, and she doesn't believe that she's not enough money. She's not. She's not at the tax bracket that she wants to be. Yet you guys, apparently.
Speaker 3: She's also you know, she's got to blame Israel on something at least once a day. So she also tweeted yesterday, Yes, we are ruled by satanic pedophiles who work for Israel. Everyone needs to digest that fact now, Pray and prepare yourselves to continue this fight against who are who are working to protect them in government, media and church.
Speaker 2: This is the Synagogue of Satan. We are up against what's the what is that?
Speaker 21: And what was that in?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it was the Epstein file. She's talking about the Epstein Yeah, probably probably like the Epstein files. Apparently she believes that they're all ISRAELI I don't because I didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, Jeffrey Epstein is a Jew, and so obviously anything anybody that ever had anything to do with him, ever, whatsoever, is working at the behest of Israel. Couldn't it just be that, like Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Was like a bad person. It could, Yeah, it absolutely could be mock But but does.
Speaker 3: That Does that mean the entire nation of Israel is bad?
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 2: Well it doesn't, isn't that. It doesn't doesn't fit her narrative. So they're there, Blondie, they're there. She's a young mother. I was again, just stop right, she is a young mother.
Speaker 7: What was I thinking?
Speaker 2: You don't know?
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, young mother Erica Kirk was honored and recognized in the Arizona State Senate in a lovely tribute to Charlie and I just thought this was nice and wanted to share it because Candace sucks.
Speaker 9: Thank you, mister speaker. I too want to echo our gratitude for you and your family and the legacy that you've left and that you will continue to leave. It's been said that citizenship is not a skill to be learned, but a must soul to be exercised. And Charlie Kirk was one of our best personal trainers in civic responsibility in our generation, and his legacy we will take with us in the years ahead, and we thank you for your leadership and guiding light as we move forward. And on behalf of the House of Representatives, we wanted to provide you with this legislative proclamation, an Arizona state flag that was flown.
Speaker 7: At our capital.
Speaker 9: On January twenty seventh in honor of your husband, Charlie Kirk. On behalf of the House, thank you for your service.
Speaker 2: I was sweet, It was very sweet. I still can't believe he's gone, and like I didn't and we didn't know him personally, and I still have like I still have a disconnect there sometimes where I'm like, wait, he's gone. You know, I can only yeah, I can only imagine how she must feel some days. You know, when you lose people that you love. Sometimes I don't know if you guys have ever experienced that. But sometimes you have those moments where you're like, wait, they're gone, Like you wake up and you're like, oh, you have to remind yourself that I'm sure she goes through that and then she oh my god, all over again. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that just but like you, everybody that's a candy cultis saying, oh, she was like wiping fake tears, or.
Speaker 2: They're worrying, Oh, they're gonna, they're gonna and you know what, they can f off, they can tot off. Right, An interesting thing happened. Dilly Dilly Mean Team.
Speaker 3: They put together these hilarious videos and really good videos actually, and they put together one that calls out Candice, Alex Jones, some of the other folks who have been very negative about President Trump recently. And President Trump retweeted it.
Speaker 2: So I love this, Okay, I love that he retweeted it.
Speaker 3: Here's the video if you haven't seen it, and just they'll show some pictures of the folks that it's targeted at.
Speaker 2: And Trump retweeted it.
Speaker 11: You guys, yes, do you remember what it was like when the twenty twenty election was rigged and stolen? Do you remember all the bullshit stories people told you about how the fraudilent election would be overturned. Do you remember the symbols of tyranny when fences went up around DC for Joe Biden's inauguration. Do you remember watching fuel and food prices skyrocket in a matter of months. Do you remember watching our borders being invaded by a virtual army of unidentified criminals. Do you remember watching our nation get systematically destroyed for four years by the Joe Biden autopen administration. Do you remember longing for the days of winning when we had Donald Trump in the White House? Do you remember thinking he was going to die when the bullet aimed at his brain only grazed his ear. Do you remember rejoicing after witnessing the miracle that saved his life. Do you remember celebrating the epic Glenn slide victory in November of twenty twenty four. This is what you hoped for, This is what you prayed for, this is what you voted for. So why are you questioning every decision he makes now that he's back in office. Scott didn't save his life so he could make mistakes.
Speaker 10: He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 11: Maybe it's time to shut the fuck up and let him cook. This has been a public service announcement paid for by the Dailly Mean team.
Speaker 3: Love so much.
Speaker 2: I love it so much, Right, I love it.
Speaker 17: Eh.
Speaker 3: Tucker was on there too, Tucker Owen, Schreyer, all the folks that is on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he yeah, went right after them, and I yeah, I loved this.
Speaker 4: Yike jd Vance, yike.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Boring continuing to make the rounds he was on with Pierce Morgan, and Pierce said, Hey, what do you make a Candice Owen saying all of this smack about you Daily Wire Benchapiro, all of it. Here is that clip and Jeremy's response.
Speaker 12: We've got a little matchup of things she said about the Daily Wy on about Ben.
Speaker 2: Let's take it.
Speaker 5: Look at this.
Speaker 23: Terry that is coming from Daily Wire management, Daily Wire commentators regarding things that I've said, positions that I have, or just appearances that I am making. And you know, I would like to really leave the Daily Wire in the rearview mirror, like when you break up with someone and you have a crazy X.
Speaker 22: That was how it felt like being fired from the Daily Wire.
Speaker 23: Andrew Clavin of The Daily Wire released a one hour video essentially accusing me of many things, but referring to me as anti Semitic, trying to link me to Nick Fuantes. This one is so fully off of the mother effing Plantation, truly, Ben Shapiro, Fuck you and the midget horse that you rode in on.
Speaker 22: And I say that on behalf of the World.
Speaker 2: What's your failing when you hear that?
Speaker 12: Well, she says it on behalf of the World, so it must be true. Listen, it's I need to hear Candace who will do literally now you know, over fifty episodes on the Charlie Kirk assassination and talk about other people fixating this is It's ridiculous. Candace is very good at what she does. She makes very compelling television. And that's all you're seeing in those clips.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all you're seeing, just entertainment. It is. She is a carnival barker. Yes, absolutely, that's exactly what she is. Then people people buy into it because for a while she maybe has some decent things to say, and then she got followers, and now she's just got people who love the show. They love that she's not a conservative, what a shame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now we're hearing how little she cares actually about the future of the country because she doesn't vote, she doesn't plan to. If anything, she's going to encourage people to vote against Republicans. I mean, she's so damaging and destructive. Yeah, it's really It's incredible how far she has fallen. And I love love that everyone is making fun of the fact that she cannot pronounce words anymore. And Lyle Culpepper's video about it.
Speaker 2: I had at least twenty people send me this and I'm like you, guys, I love Lyle Culpepper. I follow him. I see all of his stuff. You don't need to send it to me. If he does something, I see it. And this is perfection.
Speaker 7: Okay, Candice, let's do a take and just be mindful of the pronunciations. Let's not do anything weird.
Speaker 22: I have so many explosive relevations to share with you.
Speaker 7: It's revelations.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 6: We can move on it.
Speaker 7: You can't complimentalize, Sweeter, it's compartmentalized. Just take that one more time. You have to be able to complimentalize that to part mentalize.
Speaker 23: And we have to complimentalize and part compermentalize how you feel about somebody personally.
Speaker 7: Are you doing this on purpose? Is it a bit? Are you trying to get clicks.
Speaker 22: Or something complimentalize? But really it was about the architecture.
Speaker 7: Oh, it is the big one. It's architecture.
Speaker 2: He just liked the architecture.
Speaker 7: Architecture, not architecture, love the architecture.
Speaker 19: Architecture, you know, like he loves the archite texture of things.
Speaker 7: You really don't know how these words are pronounce you speak flier.
Speaker 23: Prince Harry abdegates England causes this whole race.
Speaker 22: Kerfluffle.
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's kerfuffle.
Speaker 22: We know kerf fluffle happened because this this dress.
Speaker 7: Ker fluffys kerfufflefuffle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 23: Literally with the intention to me and Tucker Carlson always got to be Tucker Carlson, Camera s Owens.
Speaker 7: It's Handice Owens, it's Candide hand let's cut here. I'm going to go, uh take my life.
Speaker 2: I love him, guy, I love him so much.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why he is not more popular. He's very bright, but like I think he's got forty thousand followers on Twitter.
Speaker 2: He should have a million. He's so great.
Speaker 3: But the problem is is that he understands and supports Israel, and he is on the right side of things to do that.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, I can't do that. He's good. So everybody's like seven thousand.
Speaker 3: There is apparently going to be an announcement today about the turning point All American halftime show, So I don't know what the announcements are going to be, yeah, but we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: That's great because I was everybody get ready planning on eating during halftime, So now I can actually watch something.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's going to be something to watch. Yeah, all right, it is time for some fun things. And I hope it's okay that I am revealing to everybody that you and your daughter who's about to turn the sweet sixteen, are going to do puppy yoga.
Speaker 2: We pup so she wanted to do for her sixteenth birthday. You guys, she wanted to do puppy yoga. We don't know the breed yet. We find out a week before and I'll let you guys know what that is. But that's my daughter. She wants to do peppy. I won't even tell you what I want to do on my sixteenth birthday. But she wants to do puppy yoga.
Speaker 3: So that's the word which I you know, everybody has known. Probably everybody in here is known that that's a thing that has been around for a few years now. It's very very popular and seeing the videos all over socials is so much fun. But because you and I talked about that, now, all of a sudden, I'm getting all kinds of alternative animal yoga videos in my algorithm. Why anybody would want to do this, I have no idea, but.
Speaker 22: Look, un has come down less hands save.
Speaker 2: People can understand why you want to.
Speaker 24: Do yoga with kittens and puppies and goats because there's that little, like you know, essence of cuddling fun.
Speaker 2: It's lovable.
Speaker 6: People don't know.
Speaker 24: Make it cuddling snakes. So there's a lot of people that these understood snakes and reptiles, and so that's a really cool way to expose that to the community and give people to connect to these animals.
Speaker 15: They may have number had a chance to do that before we're here at HISS the Reptel Shop in Portland, Organs. Snake Yoga is for anyone of all ages and for any experience level, and we incorporate not just snakes, but we also have some special guests that like to come out. A lot of people are there are a lot of people come.
Speaker 5: Here to get over their fear of snakes. We have handlers that will allow them to slither on you, so it's all going to be guided by one of our reptop experts. They move very slowly and intentionally, and it seems like that matches up really well with the what this class.
Speaker 15: Was all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, absolutely not, that's not happening. Listen, I can maybe like the lizards. I know, maybe if somebody forced me to do that, I would do it. At the snakes, no, I would run them over with my car. It's not going to happen. I've done it. I've done that. I mean, I'm not that disgusting.
Speaker 3: However, there is also this kind of yoga which I would absolutely do. And there's great news for those of us who love those masked little bandits, the raccoons.
Speaker 2: There are studies.
Speaker 3: Which are suggesting that they are going to be domesticized. They're on their way to becoming actual domestic animals.
Speaker 2: This is according to News.
Speaker 7: You guys.
Speaker 25: Should have raccoons be America's next pet. We'll hold onto garbage candlets because the new studies as raccoons might be evolving. Researchers sifted through twenty thousand raccoon photos and then discovered something shocking. City raccoons have shorter snouts than their rural relatives, and that's not just a cute detail. Shorter snouts are one of the earliest clues of domestication, the same evolutionary makeover that turned wild wolves into house dwelling dogs and the loof wildcats into the pets up now judge us daily. So the big question here are raccoons gearing up to be America's next pet? I think so, as you can see with my furry friend, and would you also welcome one into your home?
Speaker 2: I would, yes, yes, I would. I really have a raccoon. I'd have one. Yeah. If you train them, yeah little hands. Yeah. I think that they would scare the crap out of a Dakota, which would be great. I would like that.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really want a raccoon to scare Coda. Coda needs that, he needs some discipline from a raccon, you know. I love that that is happening.
Speaker 3: So that Penguin Yoga. I saw on the screen that it said it's in Cleveland, Georgia. I'm not sure where Cleveland, Georgia is, okay, But speaking of Georgia, I want to know if you would do this.
Speaker 2: This is a new well maybe not new, but this is a lazy.
Speaker 3: River that's in Atlanta, and it looks very very relaxing.
Speaker 2: Here if.
Speaker 3: His heads just mattresses floating, everybody's taken a nap.
Speaker 2: I saw this over the weekend and it does look like very very relaxing. The only thing is I'd much rather be outside, but then you can't rely on the weather to cooperate. Well, that's like you can ye round. You're right. People were complaining about that, that the grout and how it was our dirty and I get I'm kind of weird about that, you know what I mean. So, I mean it's fine. I think lazy rivers are fine. I just I want my lazy rivers outside in the open air. And I know there's other people on there, but when you fall asleep, you just it's like more of a I know, it's kind of it's a little weird to me. Maybe I don't I probably I don't know. I would probably I would try it. I think we try it at least once. I would try that. You guys bring it in. By the way, For my birthday, I.
Speaker 3: Want to go to Raccoon Island, which is off the coast of Miami, and it's just this little island that you take a boat to and you just raccoons just come out and just like accost.
Speaker 2: You with like with affection and they want food and totally with that. Absolutely I'm doing racco Island. It sounds fantastic. It's so going. You guys have a wonderful Monday. We will talk to you. To Mark everybody