Speaker 1: How should you feel about Teed McMillan in your dynasty leagues at the moment, why should you be downgrading a certain San Francisco wide receiver? And what's the proper reaction to Russell Wilson signing with the New York Giants. Plus the three time FFPC League champion. George Ristad sits in with the in the co host chair tonight. Excuse me as we rap about Aaron Rodgers, Garrett Wilson, Noah Gray and so much more. We've got a great show for you. As I said, George Restad is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts right now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live and horder rauld the world. You are now.
Speaker 3: Watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Bolfman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in.
Speaker 1: The world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available, here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you. B alcoholics tuning in tonight. Welcome to the latest episode of the Highest Fantasy high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f f PC dot com, the Fantasy Football Players Championship.
Speaker 1: I am your slightly above average host, Eric Balfman. You can follow me on the x at Eric Balkman follow the f f PC on x at f f PC. Of course, you know me from the road of his High Stake Slowdown and the Better Sports Networks High Stakes Fantasy Football Show. Coming up on the show tonight, we have uh fill in guest co host tonight, George Restad, who is a winner of multiple FFPC leagues, who's going to come in and talk dynasty with us. Tonight. We're going to be discussing Cedric Tillman's twenty twenty five role in Cleveland. We're going to talk about the actionable advice that we can offer on how you handle JJ McCarthy in your dynasty leagues. And we will also be talking about what we know and what we can tell you about Bucky Irving exactly whatever it is. Twenty six days before the start of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft in glorious Green Bay, Wisconsin. I know There's people out there who probably have never been to Green Bay, who have probably never been to northeast Wisconsin. Yet they seem like experts that the people here suck, that the city here sucks, and that they want to have nothing to do with Green Bay. And listen, people who come here may feel that way after the draft. Just reserve judgment till after the draft. Come here first before you may these resounding resolutions on what Northeast Wisconsin is like. If you experience it and you feel that way, hey, it is what it is. But let's save the wide, wide, sweeping generalizations for later on. If you want to connect, and that's my I'm off by soapbox now, I'm sorry. If you want to connect with us on x please do so at hsffer at Eric Balkman, and of course check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFSC dot com. I'm in a couple of slow drafts there, anxiously of waiting for them to fill. I know that they I won't be waiting long, very excited to get my KFFSC on not that I haven't already. I'm I already got a couple of drafts under my belt there, but excited to get more going on with the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship this year. If you have any questions for us, send them in now at X at high Stakes Fantasy footballgmail dot com. We'll get to them later on in our fantasy feedback segment later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce, and of course ourcer and mutual friend Rob, I want to give a shout out to Bill Hollywood, who was commenting on the podcast last night. Yeah, it was a lot of fun on the High Stakes Fantasy Football show on the Better Sports Network. Shane Hallam from Draft melt with me for two full hours and normally we get into like veterans and stuff going on in free agency in the NFL and sort of the our takeaways and what has happened in the NFL so far this year. We didn't do any of that last night. It was all rookies all the time. We spent the first segment all basically on running backs and quarterbacks, the second segment was all on wide receivers and tight ends, and the third segment was all about the Dynasty Superflex rookie draft rankings. Over at Draft Sharks dot com. Shane is great. You can check that out on the Better Sports Network Socials Better Sportsnetwork dot com if you want to watch that back a lot of fun. I learned a lot, and I know you did. James Hicks is hanging out tonight. Good evening, Bulky. He chiming in. He's chiming in on YouTube right now, and I'll give a shout out from Oinker to say hi to you James as well. Bill is checking out the Michigan game tonight. Yeah, we just saw Michigan State advanced to the Elite eight. My Wisconsin Badgers. I'm not wearing my Badgers hat tonight. They did not make it to the sweet sixteen, which was really unfortunate, but that's okay because we have fantasy footballs to discuss tonight. Speaking of fantasy football, if you want to be engaged in some action that's going on right now, look no further than MYFFPC dot com my FFPC dot com. We are less than four weeks away from the twenty twenty five never too early Best Ball tournaments closing out. As you know, both those tournaments, both the Classic and the Superflex tournaments, will end on Thursday, April twenty fourth, the start of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft, so you only have less than four weeks away to play in those tournaments. Forty thousand dollars grand prize in the Classic, ten thousand dollars grand prize in the Super Flex version, one hundred and twenty five dollars, and thirty five dollars entry fees, respectively. Drafts are available right now thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks going on right now at myffpc dot com. If you want to pick up a Dynasty Fantasy football league, we like to encourage that type of behavior with the FFPC. Check them out my ffpc dot com. Those entry fees normally range from seventy seven dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars. Many of those entry fees have been lowered some to a dollar, so you can basically pick up a free Dynasty team for twenty twenty five, and who doesn't like If it's free, it's me right. If it's free, it should be used. To check that out at MYFFPC dot com. As a reminder, we've been doing the Dynasty game for fifteen years, so a decade and a half eighteen hundred plus leagues in those fifteen years, and none of them have ever fulled. But check it out my FFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com is where to go. You can also play in the Big Gorilla Tournament that is going on right now at my ffpc dot com. As a reminder of the Big Gorilla Tournament is the replacement for the Fantasy Pro Champion I should say the replacement, but it is the new version of the Fantasy pros Championship, a one thousand or excuse me, a one million dollars grand prize. In that as well, you can draft live. You can draft slow three hundred and fifty dollars entry fee, three teams for one thousand dollars. You're getting a fifty dollars discount for every third team you get. Drafts are already running now over at my ffpc dot com. The Early Rampage and the Seven Bananas promos are live as well. What are those well, the Early Rampage is basically a tournament within a tournament, so if you join now, you are basically joining two tournaments for the price one. The Early Rampage tournament is going to feature the first two hundred leagues to join the Big Gorilla this year and you will be in a running for a ten thousand dollars grand prize. Seven bananas promo has been awesome so far. Every time you get the seven pick more than once in a row, you're winning something with us. Be it a best ball entry, Bestball tournament entry, a main event entry, a High Society entry, or a three jungle safari for four those are all on the table. We've already awarded a ton, I mean several Best ball entries in our Best Ball tournament. We awarded a main event entry recently as well for a gentleman who got the seven pick three times in a row and I don't know if he's joined another league since then. So the next league he joins, if he hits that seven pick, he's going to get a free ten thousand dollars entry from US to our High Society drafts that will be drafting live at Paris Resort and Casino Live this September in Las Vegas's gonna be a lot of fun. You want to register for that. Getting the running my FFPC is m y f fpc dot com is where to go. Remember to like this video subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, and get notified every time we go live on this channel, which will be actually normally I'm always teasing that we just go live Thursday and Friday. We will have a show a high stakes loadown from Rotoviz coming up at ten o'clock on Tuesday. More on that coming up later on in the show. So we'll actually have three live shows for you next week as we get you amped up for the NFL Draft. I always say, you know, there's so much that that can be gleaned as far as Dynasty goes at this point, but you know, with the rookies coming in and understanding how that's going on, it's going to help you become a better best ball player as well. So whether you're playing Redraft, Bestball, manage leagues, Big Gorilla Dynasty, we got you covered here at my f FPC dot com. Okay, let's get into tonight's news and notes as we take the fantasy flash around the league. Joe Person, who covers the Carolina Panthers for The Athletic, has reported that the Panthers are going to be holding a Top thirty visit with wide receiver Tetoroa, and I think I'm pronouncing that name right, Tetoa aka Tech McMillan out of Arizona, the Wildcat there. He is going to have a Top thirty visit with the Carolina Panthers. Panthers wide receiver room is pretty desolate, you know. I know there's a lot of Jalen Coker fans out there. I am not one of them. I get why people like him. I'm not a huge fan. But we'll see what happens with Coker. I still want to believe in Legette, although there's probably less than a third of a chance after what I saw in Week one where he pans out. I could be wrong on that. I hope i'm wrong on that because I have him in a few dynasty leagues. But Teed McMillan apparently is somebody that the Carolina Panthers will be looking at. Adam Thielen, who is the number two wide receiver there for Carolina or right now, is going to be going into his twelfth year, I think as an NFL player, and obviously McMillan would be a huge boost to that Panther's room. You could go if you're Carolina, if a lot of three wide receiver sets with Cocher McMillan and felin or Lagette McMillan, and feeling if he wanted to go that way as well. Carolina is holding the eighth pick in the draft, so they'd have to take McMillan there. I can't imagine he'd be around in the second round of the NFL Draft. I have for anybody who watches the High Stakes Fantasy Football show on the Better Sports Network, you know I am not sold on McMillan. I don't I'm not a huge believer in him as a pro. Now I have a ton of Dynasty League, so I'm sure I'll have some exposure to him, But he's not a guy I'm targeting. He's not a guy I'm interested in. And maybe I can have my mind changed on that. As of yet, despite a lot of people coming on and saying, you know, you need to evaluate how you feel about Tech McMillan, I have not changed my mind on that, and maybe I never will. But there's another guy who I'm gonna bring on right now who maybe could change my mind or maybe he's with me on the anti Tech McMillan train. He is a guy who won three FFPC Leagues Dynasty Leagues last year in twenty twenty four alone. He is joining me tonight as my guest co host with the Most Please welcome onto the show, mister Carlos Danger aka George Restad George, welcome in tonight. So glad that you're hopping aboard with me. How are you this evening?
Speaker 2: Doing fantastic honor to be here. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know when you get because I know you're a big Dynasty player. I don't know when you get involved with the rookie evaluation. But knowing what you know about tech McMillan, right now, i've kind of I have not made this a secret. I love the size, I love the catch radius, the speed. I'm okay with just the operation in college I just have a problem with And I wonder how that you know changes when he gets to the pros, if he is able to separate from NFL level corners. I feel like he could be a pretty good pro. But based on where I think his draft capital is going to be, and based on who's going to draft him, and based on what I have to invest to get him on my teams, I just don't feel like I'm gonna have a whole lot of technicvillin this year. I don't know how you feel about it. I don't know if he've even begun scouting him yet. But knowing what you know about techncmillan, how do you feel about him at this moment in time here in late March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just started digging into him a little bit.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 2: Short term, the rookies are all about landing spots right. Long term, the talent's gonna win out. But you look at Rome last year right kind of buried between behind two veterans. So I'm in wait and see until we get more clarity on the landing spot.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of with you, like there's I mean as far as like if I'm drafting in best ball leagues right now, if I'm drafting and even the Big Gorilla, you know, which is a manage league, I'm not gonna go out of my way. I'm not bending over backwards to get this guy on my team because I just don't see it. And quite frankly, I could see him, George going in the top ten. I could also see him falling out of the top twenty. And is that a player I want to, I want to, you know, reach for right now. Probably not, so I'm staying away now. Speaking of wide receivers here, let's get into Brandon Ayuk. Adam Schefter on his own podcast this week said he thinks Ayuk, who is dealing with that ACL tear, could be ready to play by mid season. This this totally caught me off guard. Quote from Adam Schefter. From what I understand, doctor Neil Ella Trash is pleased with his progress. He's coming along. I think he's ready to play by mid season. Now. This is a guy who tore his ACL in Week seven of last year. You tear your ACL in week seven, I would imagine that you would based on recovery from acls in recent years, I would expect that you would be playing real, live games in September. The fact that we are hearing this late March that he is ready to play by mid season by a national pundit, to me, suggests he is not going to be ready to play by mid season. That is the ceiling for Brandon Ayuk right now, and I think he's going to be ready much later based on what the Niners invested into him. He's a six year guy. Four years, one hundred and twenty million dollar extension is what he signed last year with the Niners, and apparently San Francisco has been trying to trade him, or at least have been involved in trade discussions. Man, I cannot stay far enough away from Brandon Ayuk. I have no use for him in best ball, and quite frankly, George, I'm thinking about selling him for like seventy seventy f I have cents on the dollar in dynasty leagues right now, because there's a very real possibility after he comes back this year he is not going to be his normal self, because we know acl tear is the first year you come back, you're usually not your normal self, and then it's like another year. I gotta wait before he's back hitting at one hundred percent of where he was the year before. I just foresee a lot of messiness with Iyuk right now. I want nothing to do with him in redraft leagues and quite frankly, dynasty leagues. If somebody wants to make me an offer, I'm probably gonna give him a sweet deal on IU. How do you feel about him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm buying. I'm taking your low ball offers now, I agree with you one hundred percent. In bastball, I'm fading him. The Niners are my team and he is the only wide receiver that they have that can beat man coverage. And he's the only reason that they were able to stay additive in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs. And that's part of the reason they let Debo go and drafted Parasol is they needed more man beaters, right. So yeah, short term the injuries. Concerning long term, I think it's a buying opportunity, and it really just depends on the makeup of your team. Are you in when now? Uh yeah, maybe maybe you sell them, But if you're rebuilding, uh, and you can get him for you know, a mid second in f f PC, I think he's gonna be a goodbye for patient long term owners.
Speaker 1: I will say that if if the mid second is the going rate, I would be considering I would consider shipping out a mid second round for a YUK. I'm not saying I would do it, but I would definitely consider it if somebody was offering that to me. How do you feel, since I know you're a Niners guy, how do you feel about Pearsol? Not only in bestball leagues, but in dynasty leagues right now as well, knowing that you probably best case scenario is probably not coming back to the middle part of the twenty twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the things that I love about FFPC is playing portfolio. Right, So for me, I'm I'm a value investor. You know, I look at dynasty much as I look at investing. And so in some leagues, right, I mean people are paying a late first for Parasol. I'm selling. I'm selling at that league.
Speaker 1: I would too. I would too at that point, yes, and so.
Speaker 2: And then you know, in some leagues, Juwan Jennings, right, I got Juwan Jennings, Jalen Warren and Mark Andrews in a standard league to move back from the one oh five to the one oh nine. Right, So there there, I'm buying. So it's really league dependent. I think Parasol's gonna disappoint If you think he's gonna come in week one and be a wide receiver two, I think you're gonna be disappointed wide receive the wide receiver one on the forty nine ers name is George Kittle and and I think Jennyans and Parasol I like them a lot more in Best Ball than I do in Redraft. But I think this offense is going to run through George Kittle and CMC and Jennings and Parasol will take turns having you know, nice games.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit different for Best Ball leagues obviously than the Dynasty. What do you make of George Kittle in the Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament going at the tight end three at the three ten right now? By the way, I'm getting that ADP knowledge from Fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo on the X Darren Amani, the godfather of the prosersus Joe's Challenge with the FFPC. Anytime I said ADP on this program, it's because of him. George Kitt has moved up to tight end three. He has moved up to the three ten. This is basically almost a full round ahead of Sam Laport, which we'll get into later on in the show. And it is about a round and a half, almost two rounds behind Trey McBride, who's the wide receiver too. I always get nervous with these with these players who are not spring chickens anymore. And Kittle, I think, what is he George, like twenty nine thirty years old coming in this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's thirty.
Speaker 1: Thirty, okay, and he's dealt with injuries in the past, the significant injuries. You are all on board with him this year, regardless about you, regardless of pearsall. You think black Purdy is going to be targeting Kittle early and often, much like he was in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yes, although at the three ten that's way too rich for me. I mean, that's price to perfection, and that's priced is at his ceiling. You know, in that situation, I would be fading that price and targeting Tucker Craft, Brenton Strange, you know, targeting PPR machines and Hiyak guys much later in the draft.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that makes perfect sense. I'm on board with that. In twenty twenty four, excuse me. March twenty twenty twenty five, Russell Wilson, George is still relevant. We're talking about him. According to Mike Garafalo from the NFL Network, Russell Wilson expects to be the Giant starting quarterback. This past Tuesday, Wilson signed a one year deal ten and a half million dollars guaranteed. Ian Rappaport says that the deal is absolutely chock full of incentives, so he could earn a lot more than that ten and a half million dollars. In fact, could be up to another ten and a half million via incentives via escalators in the contract. The Giants probably, I would say, as a carrot that they dangled to him, said he's gonna get first crack at the job. They obviously already signed Jameis Winston too, and they have Tommy Cutlets on the roster as well.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: Winston on a two year deal who signed a backup type deal. I wouldn't say Wilson's deal is a starting type deal, but it definitely could be that if he ends up hitting his numbers here. And there's also a non zero chance that the Giants utilize that what is that the third overall pick in the draft on Shouldar Sanders, or maybe they trade up to two to get Shadear Sanders, or maybe they trade up to number one to get cam Ward. I mean, all these things have a possibility of happening. And given that the Giants receiver or excuse me, quarterback room has not really been great over the last couple of years, to have Wilson, Winston and either Sanders reward would probably be very welcome by Giants fans, by Giants players, and by the front office. There, how do we handle Russell Wilson in Dynasty super flex leagues right now? Do we treat him as the starter? Does Winston have more appeal than maybe he did two weeks ago? And then we also have to bake in the factor of the Giants. Despite signing these two veterans, George, they could draft a guy in the top two or three picks of the draft. This is kind of a mess right now. How are you treating it again in Dynasty superflex leagues?
Speaker 2: So I'm trading away Wilson. In fact, I traded Wilson today for Cousins and two fifth round picks. I'd much rather have Cousins. I mean, do we think Kirk Cousins' career is over right? I mean, is he not going to make another NFL start? No, of course not. He's not going to be on the bench all season for the Falcons. And so to me, who's a better quarterback? It's Cousins. The Giants are desperate, right, I mean, let's be honest. The GM gable They're all losing their jobs if ownership doesn't see a market improvement. And at the end of the day, right, what is football? It's entertainment, right, And what is Jamis? He's entertainment. It may not be pretty, but I would much rather if I'm a Giants fan, see a game like that Denver Cleveland last year on Monday Night Football, where it was forty two thirty nine and Jerry Judy had two hundred yards. Right, Let the fans enjoy the game, air it out. Who cares if they're picks. This is entertainment, So I would use shocked if Jamis doesn't make a handful of starts. I think they both make starts. I think they're probably maybe they draft someone like Jackson Dart if they go with the Hunter with a third pick. But it's gonna be it's gonna be a shit show.
Speaker 1: I think. I mean, like, I was kind of let out the Giants signed Wilson. I was all excited for all this Jamis. I mean, think about Jameis Winston and Elik Neighbors. I mean, Neighbors is catching double double digit balls more than half the games of the season. He's gonna catch fifteen touchdowns. Yeah, Winston's probably throwing twenty picks. Who cares Neighbors was gonna be absolutely electric. And think about that too. And like, let's say they never signed Will's. Yeah, let's say they never signed Russell Wilson. Let's say they do what you're saying, where they don't take a quarterback with a top three pick. They wait on Jackson or you know four Jackson Darter or Jalen Milroe or somebody in the second or third round, and it's Winston to Neighbors all year. How far does that move neighbors up in the ADP discussion for best ball Leagues neighbors right now? I mean, granted, he's going fairly high Malik Neighbors at the moment, wide receiver four at the one oh nine, I could push him past Pokinakua. I could push him past CD Lamb justin Jefferson with JJ McCarthy. You think you can make the case that would be going higher than Jefferson at that point, all of a sudden, he's wide receiver too behind Jamar Chase. That won't happen for a season aspect, But to your point, George could happen for a few games this season, and I am here for it. As the quarterback worm turns. Pittsburgh still does not have anybody except for Mason Rudolph there. But there is a certain four time MVP that is still a free agent that has not made a decision yet. No surprise, it's Aaron Rodgers. Josina Anderson, an NFL insider, has reported that Rogers and Steelers O c Arthur Smith had a good vibe when Rogers visited with the Steelers in Pittsburgh this past week. Apparently the visit overall went really well. Smith and Rogers watched film together and they talked about what they saw. I don't know what film they're watching, but it seemed to be going good, Josina Anderson said, quote from Pittsburgh's Viewpoint. I heard they walked away that feeling really good about the vibe of the meeting, per a league source. Now, if Rogers does sign with the Steelers, he is going to take over an offense that last year under Arthur Smith was very run heavy. Nagre Harris Jalen Warren four point three percent below it's expected pass rate in twenty twenty four. It was the fourth lowest rate in the NFL. Now Rogers, who's going to be forty one years old this year. In fact, I think he turns forty two in December. Don't quote me on that, but I think I think that might be accurate. Could be joining a Pittsburgh Steelers team, George that not only features George Pickens and Pat Fryermos, but one Dk Metcalf, a player that the Steelers are paying thirty million a year for. Right now? What do you make of Aaron Rodgers in dynasty super flex leagues? Right now? What do you make of him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Should we just be treating him like he is going to be the Steelers quarterback? We've seen from multiple outlets. I think Mike Florio is one of them, So that'll be a big surprise if Rogers wasn't the quarterback for the Steelers. One, how do you treat Aaron Rodgers right now in dynasty leagues? And quite frankly, the second part of that question, what about Metcalf? What about Pickens? Knowing that the odds on favorite to be the quarterback for Steele City in twenty twenty five is one Aaron Charles Rogers.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a worse quarterback the Steelers could bring it in, then Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: And Mason Mason, Rudolph would be worse. He would be worse, George.
Speaker 2: I would rather see Rudolph out there. I mean, he he is more Pittsburgh. Aaron Rodgers is the opposite of Steele's city. He is he is, and then you combine him with two of the most volatile wide receivers in the NFL. I mean, if Aaron Rodgers couldn't get along with Garrett Wilson, how is he going to get along with George Pickens and Dk? Metcalf and I have a very reliable source in Seattle who said the reason DK wanted out is because he absolutely hates Gino's guts. And that's that's why I was actively buying JSN after his disappointing rookie year. Not because I thought JSN was going to be a superstar, but I felt ninety percent sure that DK was going to be gone, and I didn't think Gino would be gone. I didn't see that coming, but I definitely was betting that DK was gone.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not together, They're not together on any team. They're not in Las Vegas, they're not in Pittsburgh. In Seattle. Yes, they're like different sides of the country now.
Speaker 2: But Aaron Rodgers, I mean he's coming back. He's somewhere, right, if it's not Cleveland, it's Pittsburgh. The guy can't stay out of the limelight. I mean he This is a sad, sad situation. The Jets were an absolute debacle. I mean trading what did they trade for six games of Devonte Adams a third round pick? I mean, you know he is He's a cancer. I mean, he's a cancer, plain and simple. This is not going to and well. Now from a fantasy perspective, you know I have. I'm a little more optimistic right because he's another year removed from the Achilles. You know. It's the same reason that I'm bullish on Kirk Cousins based one hundred percent on the price. I mean, right now, you can get Cousins in Superflex for you know, a fourth or fifth right before cutdowns from you know, teams who are desperate to sell them. But I think Aaron Rodgers could have a nice season with with those two in Friarmouth. I'm guessing they probably draft running back to compliment Jalen Warren, So I think he could be a good value. But if I'm a Steelers fan, do I want to see Aaron Rodgers in Pittsburgh. Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Not interesting? That is that is very interesting, and we could see that. But you're right, I mean, like you think about what the Steelers have been, not only the course of the last fifty to twenty years under Mike Tomlin, but what they've been as a franchise. To me, Rogers is kind of like oil and water. Right. I'm living in northeast Wisconsin here, George, and I can tell you that the Packers fans here never embraced Rogers the way that they embraced Brett Favre, who was much more a representative of the type of fan that lives here. Blue collar, hard drinking, hard partying, you know, the salt of the earth, meat and potatoes type people. That's not Aaron Rodgers. And I feel like, and I've always said this, that they're the Steelers fans and who make up the Steelers fan base. They are very similar to the type of Packers fans here, and I don't know how that's going to go over. I think you're right, I think it could be bad. Let's get into you the player, the f FPC player, George, what are you doing for a living when you're not winning these dynasty leagues where you're not competing and playing Fantasy football with the FFPC.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a professional problem solver, so I'm real. I'm a I'm a real estate developer. So it's, you know what, one project after another, putting together the pieces of a puzzle. I'm also a volunteer firefighter here in California. Yeah, you guys have been busy. Well, I mean that's why I signed up. You know, I live in Sonoma County and with these big fire events, we need bodies, right, we need resources. So yeah, it's a lot of fun. And then I surf big waves. So as you can tell, I don't shy away from risk. But it's uh, it's calculated risk, right, it's not reckless risk.
Speaker 1: So Sonoma County too, are you? Are you a big wine guy?
Speaker 2: Then, well, yeah, I grew up. I grew up and I went I grew up in Sonoma, went to high school on NAPA, and I grew up with all the wine families. So that Sebastiani's the Mandavis, you know.
Speaker 1: But I got it. I got it. I have an uncle who my dad grew up in Milwaukee, and I know nobody cares about this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. My uncle and him, they grew up in Milwaukee, and in the late seventies early eighties he moved out to the Bay Area. He lives in Sascelito, sure, and has been there for I don't know, like thirty or forty years. I went out and visited him a couple of times, and every time I go out there, God, is it gorgeous out there. It makes me want to reevaluate why I'm living in the snow filled northeast Wisconsin area. But always a good time hanging out there, and you're obviously living the life out there as well. Now I want to ask you about Cuba Hubbard. Cuba Hubbard is a player that I own on a few dynasty leagues. I wouldn't say own him on a bunch, and I was really really happy when they signed him to that extension last season. And I wouldn't say I was happy when Jonathan Brooks retore his ACL because I never take pleasure in injuries, but I knew that that solidified sort of my Hubbard shares. And then Carolina went out and signed Rico Dowdell off the Cowboys, a guy who looked more than capable of carrying the load for an NFL team, and now he will be perhaps the one B to Chewba Hubbard's one. A. Maybe he's only going to be the number two to Chewba Hubbard's one. But how motivated are you right now to sell Cuba Hubbard in your dynasty leagues, now knowing that he's going to have to share the backfield at least in some part to what degree we don't know.
Speaker 2: With Rico dowdele, I'm not selling chew by at all. He's my highest owned running back. I think I have twenty five percent of them in FFPC dynasty, primarily because I don't want to pay for running backs, right. You know, I build my teams around two of the elite wide receivers, right, so at Jefferson in a CD A neighbors a Chase and then I kind of punt running back. But I love Cuba. I mean, he's he was an elite prospect. His sophomore year at Oklahoma State, he rushed for two thousand yards twenty one tds. He came back for his junior year, which was probably a mistake and got injured, and then his draft stock fell and so he was drafted in the fourth round but likely would have been a second round pick if he had come out after his sophomore year. You mentioned the contract, a four year, thirty three million dollar contract with I think twelve to fifteen million guaranteed. He is their starter. If anything, I'm buying Cuba if I have a nervous owner out there who's selling him for less than he's worth, and I am one hundred percent selling doubt all. I've been dumping Dawdle all off season. He was one of my highest owned running backs last year because I bought him in the off season for you know, pennies on the dollar fifth round picks. But Dowdell is.
Speaker 1: What are you getting for Dawdell right now? Just like third round rookie picks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I So here's some of the deals I've done. Third round, two fourths and twenty six third I traded him for Rashid Shahed. I mean basically, anything I can I can get, ideally multiple.
Speaker 1: Picks, and it's all found money, because like you said, you paid nothing to get out and now you're you're gaining essentially value on him.
Speaker 2: Oh, I loved him last year. I mean I was aggressively acquiring Dawdl last year because I thought, you know, talent would win out, and he beat out as Zeke. But the reality is he's a twenty seven year old undrafted free agent who got two point seventy five two point seven five million dollars guaranteed money. You know he can make up to five or six million, that is backup money, and he's only signed for this year. So I would if if you have a lot of doubt, all I would use this as an opportunity to sell. His only value to me is as contingent, and I see him as in the Miles Sanders role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Miles Sanders role not great, not a good place to.
Speaker 2: Be, especially if you're Miles Sanders.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was the worst guy. The worst guy you could fill the Miles Sanders role with was Miles Sanders. This might be this is kind of a weird question, and maybe this is too forward thinking. Travis Kelcey has announced he's coming back for twenty twenty five, and this was after a season where I think, more so than years past, Travis Kelcey owners cursed Noah Gray for taking away a significant amount of catches, targets, and maybe touchdowns from Travis Kelcey this year. Do you think that Noah Gray is the successor to Kelsey in Kansas City or do you think that they're going to invest in somebody in whether it be free agency or the draft that Noah great? Like, I guess what I'm trying to get at here when I ask you this, George, it is now the time to buy a Noah Gray? Or is it a fool's goal that you are never going to get what you're thinking you're gonna get with Noah Gray at the moment, because not only do you not know what's gonna happen, you gotta wait at a minimum until twenty twenty six to find out to get an answer at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's my highest goed tight end because I was counting on Kelsey retiring. So nobody was more disappointed that Travis Kelcey was not riding off into the win with Taylor Swift and signing podcast deals and with Jason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing more serial commercial breakfast cereal commercials. It's unfortunate because now he's gonna be back in the good iron.
Speaker 2: But what it surprised me if Noah Gray outscored Travis Kelcey this year and they kind of hold Kelsey back for the playoffs. No, it wouldn't. I thought Gray looked really good last year. Now is he the air apparent? You know they also drafted Wiley, Jared Wiley, Yes, who was a fourth round pick and was hurt and didn't do much.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They gave Gray a three year, eighteen million dollar contract with I think ten million guaranteed, but I don't know if he has anything guaranteed beyond this year. My gut says, I want to hold as much Noah Gray as possible through Week one, but I'm definitely going to have to cut him in some leagues with the deadline coming up here. The other caveat right is this is a really deep tight end class. So would it surprise me if the Chiefs draft a tight end. No, it wouldn't because they don't have a whole lot committed long term to Noah Gray. So if you have the roster space, I think he's definitely worth a spot. But I see him more of a Kate Owton, you know, low end tight end tight end one I don't. I don't see him ever moving up into the tight end five range. I don't think he has the upside of say a Kraft. You know who I think is George Kittle Junior.
Speaker 1: You know you mentioned Kraft. Is there any other tight ends when you think about this George that that are out there that we don't think as top five tight ends in dynasty that maybe have it in him? Tucker Craft I think is interesting my and quite frankly that the caveat I have with Kraft is like there's so many like Jordan Love spreads the ball around so much, and we saw how run heavy the Packers went this year. I don't know if that's gonna happen again in twenty twenty six or twenty twenty five, but I've seen it happen already. So I don't question Kraft as far as his talent. I just question whether he'll get enough balls to make him that five worthy. But besides him, because I can see the path where that happens. Besides, are there any other tight ends that you think, like, hey, you have the roster space, this guy could really hit two as well.
Speaker 2: Both Isaiah Likely and Mark Andrews. I've actually been looking for teams on FFPC that have both because when they split, and they will split right likely as a free agent. Andrews is a free agent. Obviously they're not bringing them both back. But I think Andrews has got a lot left in the tank. I mean, he's just turning thirty. He was coming off an injury in a car accident, and clearly he looked like he was moving in molasses to start the beginning of last season. I mean, he looked cooked, but he was hurt, you know, and he rebounded in the second half. So I really like both of those guys based on their price. And Isaiah likely, I mean, I think he could be, you know, a top five receiving weapon as a tight end. So he's someone I'm actively acquiring. You know.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens when they inevitably end up on different teams there. Speaking of splits, we have seen now a split in what the Jets quarterback situation was in twenty twenty four and what it's going to be in twenty twenty five. Aaron Rodgers has gone George Justin Fields. Is there my question here regarding that is and god, I can't remember it was this show or not. But I've talked about how this could actually be an improvement, as weird as it sounds. First Garrett Wilson to get justin Fields as his quarterback over Aaron Rodgers. Is it going to be better? I know it's going to be different. Is it actually better for fields throwing the ball to Wilson in New York rather than Rogers? How do you view that situation?
Speaker 2: I think so. I mean, Aaron Rodgers is so petty, it wouldn't surprise me if he intentionedly, you know, through the ball to Lazard and Conklin Adams. Adams do yeah, So, yeah, absolutely, And DJ Moore had a great season with with Fields. So I think there's gonna be an opportunity to to buy Garrett Wilson sometime in early early September.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This reminds me a lot of CD Lamb in twenty twenty two. C D had, you know, a couple of nice years, you know, rookie and sophomore, but he really hadn't hit his ceiling, you know, much like much like jsn uh and Drake London, right, And I think Garrett Wilson truthers are starting to get impatient, and I think the time to buy will be after a down game in September. But I remember two week one, twenty twenty two, Cede Lamb on Sunday Night football against Tampa Bay right his junior the first game of his junior campaign. He went two for twenty nine yards, dropped two touchdowns on eleven targets, and one of my co managers, who's a little more emotional than me, said, CD's a bust. We got to sell them everywhere. And that's when I knew this is the time to buy. So I think managers will have an opportunity if Garrett Wilson has a slow September where the truthers will sell in masses. And that's when you want to go all in on Garrett Wilson, because if you've watched him play, if you've seen the catches he makes, the speed he has, the route running, he is an elite wide receiver and he will have some hundred one hundred catch, fifteen hundred yard, ten touchdown seasons. It's just it's not if it's when.
Speaker 1: So you're of your in your opinion, George, wait till after the actual NFL season starts, and then start looking at Wilson sharky. This is why we have people like you on This is good. I in one of my private dynasty leagues, excuse me, I drafted Cedric Tillman as a god what was it this? This would have been like a third or fourth round pick. I want to say, his rookie year, and I have a taxi squad there, so I could just stole him on the taxi squad, which I did, and then I did it again last year, and I had the opportunity to bring him up on my active roster, I did not, so I could bring him up on my active roster in twenty twenty five, which I have to. I have to either bring him up or I have to cut him. And I was like, hey, this is great. I love what he is falling into in Cleveland. This is gonna be fantastic. And now with the unsettled quarterback situation, with the rise of Jerry Judy and the extension he signed after Cleveland soaked draft capital to get Judy in from Denver, I have a lot of questions about Tilman. I saw him do it George, but now I don't know what his role is going to be with Judy within Djoku and quite Frankly, I don't know what he's gonna be throwing or what he's going to be getting from the quarterback position. Who's gonna be throwing to him? How do you handle Tilman in dynasty leagues? Right now? Is he a bye? Is he a hold? Is he a cell? I'm asking for myself, like, I don't even know what to do with this guy right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, he's a bye and a hold. He I love Tilman, but I love Tillman because of his price. Right, I've been acquiring him for fifth round picks. Right, small miss, big hit, my favorite fan fantasy analyst, Sean Siegel, Right, small miss, big hit. That is Tilman right there. From weeks seven to nine with Jamis, and granted this is a little Jamis inflation, he went twenty one for two, fifty five and three tds. He was a wide receiver one. He was the wide receiver one in all of Fantasy those three weeks, and he outproduced Jerry Judy, who went thirteen one, seventy and zero. So he significantly outplayed Jerry Judy in three of the four games they played together head to head before he had his injury. So to me, do I know who's going to be better. Is it going to be Judy? Is it going to be Tilman? No? But if I'm paying an early second or late first for Judy and I can get Tilman for a fifth, it's a no brainer. You got to go with Tilman. And I think you know he's long term. I really like him because he's a physical X receiver who wins on the outside and is a good contested catch receiver. And so he's gonna be a free agent. I mean, we saw what two two Atwell got what ten million dollars? We saw what Dionni Brown got ten million dollars. I mean Darius Slayton thirty three million guaranteed. Right, So Tilman's gonna get it back. It's not if it's when. And so I would much rather roster someone like Tilman over guys who haven't shown anything, like roster cloggers like Roshawn Johnson, right, And and that's what you can get him for.
Speaker 1: I think I have to ask you here, George, as we're talking all this adp action, all this not necessarily, but like how you react in dynasty leagues right now. We talked about Aaron Rodgers earlier in the first half of the hour, what do you make of Minnesota, because it seems like they've gone out on They've gone out of their way to say, we're not interested in Aaron Rodgers right now JJ McCarthy. We believe in right now as it stands at this moment, JJ McCarthy is going to be our number one guy. But they have not put that in a cement. And McCarthy even said as much on a podcast a couple of weeks ago, like, no, they haven't told me I'm QB one this year. As far as Dynasty Superflex Leagues go, right now, George, is it better to acquire JJ McCarthy shares or is it better to rid yourself of McCarthy? How do you feel about that situation again? In Dynasty Superflex.
Speaker 2: Leagues, Dynasty Superflex, JJ McCarthy is the best quasi by low quarterback in Dynasty. He is an absolute smash. We got a brief snippet of playing time in the preseason. I suggest you go watch that on NFL clips. I mean to me, he's got the floor of bo Nicks and the ceiling of a Drake May with weapons, right. I don't think he's going to have that much rushing ability. I don't think he has as much natural a talent as Drake May, but it's all about the coaching and the weapons. To me, Drake May in Minnesota is a top five dynasty quarterback. And when you have Justin Jefferson, Addison Hockinson, and Sam Darnold, who's been terrible everywhere he played, just put up a QB one season and is going to turn back into a pumpkin this year in Seattle. I'm really concerned about Seattle. But we can talk about JSN and the Seattle offense another time. But by JJ McCarthy, you.
Speaker 1: Said another time, I don't want to do that. Let's talk about JSN specifically. Right now. Donald is gonna be throwing to him. He's got Cooper Cup there. There are plenty of rumors out there that Seattle will be using Day one or Day two draft capital to add another receiver there. It seems like Tyler Lockett is either done in the NFL or at least done in Seattle specifically with Smith and Jigba the Donald quarterback situation there, and I'll bring this up too, Ryan Grubb is no longer the OC there and he was let go because Mike McDonald reportedly at least felt like there was too much passing going on there. Well, too much passing really benefited Smith and Jigba, right, and now we won't have that, And now you're gonna have Donald in for Gino Smith. I guess I have to ask you, with Smith and Jigba, if you have him on a Dynasty team right now, is this a guy that you need to be looked at? Hey, I want to get I want to sell high on him because his twenty twenty five is going to pay a comparison to his twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think short term he's a sell. I'm really concerned about the Seattle offense. I don't understand the Cup signing. I mean, who knows Cooper Cup better than anyone the Rams Rams? And they just kicked him to the curb. And then what did they do? They signed a thirty two year old wide receiver to replace him and gave him a boatload of money. And this is a guy who won the Triple Crown a couple of years ago. So what does that tell you about Cup? You know? And to me, you know, cup skill set mirrors JSNS too much, So you're not going to have anybody like DK opening up the field underneath for JSN. So I think Seattle, unless their run offense really takes it to another level and they focused the offense around Charbonne and Walker, I think they could be a disaster. And we saw what happened to Donald right once he gets pressure, right, he melted down the last two weeks of the season. So I think Donald's success was one hundred percent due to koc and the Minnesota offense. And just to circle back to JJ McCarthy, the only thing I see slowing down JJ McCarthy and the Minnesota offense is Brian Flores and the Minnesota defense. If that defense is elite, that's the only thing that I see capping that offense. But that being said, you know, I think Chicago's offense is going to improve. I think the Packers will improve. Right, you don't win a Super Bowl by making Josh Jacobs the centerpiece of your offense. You know, Jordan Love is your best player. So I'm excited about the NFC North. I think all the offenses will be better, with the exception of maybe Detroit, but they were already an elite offense. Yeah, so I'm all in on the NFC North. I want as many skill position players from those teams as possible.
Speaker 1: Much as I'd love to bring back the Midwest onto the show and talk to MC north, I feel like that would be a rabbit hole that George, you and I would not be able to crawl out of in the next couple hours. So let me bring this back to Smith and Jigba. I'm gonna tell you here's what I want you to do. I want you to give me higher or lower. I'm gonna set an arbitrary number. I'm going to tell you what he did last year, and you tell me higher or lower in twenty twenty five. Last year Jackson Smith and Jegba for the Seahawks one hundred catches higher or lower this year? Eighty five.
Speaker 2: Higher lower than eighty five?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yes? Higher?
Speaker 1: Okay? He had eleven hundred and thirty receiving yards last year in twenty twenty four, higher or lower in twenty twenty five. One thousand yards higher. Okay. Six touchdowns last year, higher or lower in twenty twenty five, and I said it at the same six touchdowns lower, okay? And touchdowns are not sticky like that. You know what happened. But I think the fact that you're still saying higher than eighty five catches higher than a thousand yards, You're probably right. It's still like a soft cell. But you still could get good value from Smith and Jigba in twenty twenty five. As far as if you keep him on your dynasty team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't see the explosiveness being there, you know, I told you, yes, I see him as like a seven for eighty guy, and I don't see the ceiling. And you know, in fs FFPC championship rounds, what do we want we need sealike? Yeah, yes, exactly. So I'm fading him short term. Long term. I think he's a great player, but you know, if you if you need to sell now, I think it's a good, good, good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I get that. I totally get that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you have JSN, this would probably and you don't like him going forward, or you think like he's going to have a down year short term, this is probably the time we sell on him. Bucky Irving is a guy that I don't want to say came out of nowhere. There are plenty of putnets out there that said he was going to have a big twenty twenty four and he did. Myself and I Farrell and I were talking about this, I think two or three weeks ago on the show, I was talking up Bucky Irving, and yet I didn't have him on a lot of my teams. I had him on some teams last year, but obviously not enough. And I've been kicking myself. But when you look at this year's running back class and how deep it is and how good it is, some people are saying it's better than twenty seventeen when we had Fournette and McCaffrey and Aaron Jones and Mixing and Kamara and all those guys. There are a certain amount of land mines that a lot of running backs have to avoid in the NFL Draft coming up in less than a month after the NFL Draft, George, you think Bucky Irving is still going to be the clear cut starter in Tampa? And by clearcut, I mean like this is not a one A, one B situation. Irving is going to be the guy. Do you still think that is going to be the case, or if you don't think that's going to be the case, maybe now is the time to sell on Irving. How do you view this situation in Tampa?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think he'll be the clear cut starter after the draft. I mean, I don't think they're going to draft anybody high enough where come come early May, you're like, wow, Bucky's starting job might be in question. I mean, they've already got the best backup running back in the arguably in the NFL. And Sean Tucker who had an absolute flop of a rookie year because he was injured right and he I mean Siegel said it last season, He's like, boy, Sean Tucker looked better than Bucky in the one game where he ran for three touchdowns. I mean, he looked fantastic. So I don't think the Bucks will draft a running back. But I didn't think the Jets were gonna draft Braylen Allen and Isaiah Davis. So you know these gms, I mean, they're in their own universe. But I would I would be shocked if the Bucks took somebody before Day three.
Speaker 1: And I think like if they if I am a Bucky Irving owner, man if I get through Thursday and Friday and there's no running backs, I'm feeling great about Irving, and quite frankly, Irving's value probably goes up then quite a bit in dynasty leagues too. If the Buccaneers do not draft a running back prior to and if they draft one in day three, it is what it is. He's not gonna threatens. He's probably not even gonna be a one beat at that point, speaking of running backs. And we should ask you about this because our good buddy Tom in the YouTube chat wants to know. And we also had an email about this too, George from Ken in Norton, Massachusetts. Hi, hsff or do you see a repeat of Devon a Chan's twenty twenty four this year? And Tom wants to know what you think about him in twenty twenty five? How do you feel about Devon a Chan?
Speaker 2: I like h Chan, He's one of my highest owned running backs. I think I have around eighteen percent of him. I was a little disappointed with his year last year. I mean, he was so explosive as a rookie. He put on some weight and then he just wasn't the same back when Tua was out, which was understandable, but his drop off with him without Tua, the splits were pretty insane, so moster it's out of the picture. They got Jalen Wright, who you know, may be just another guy. I'm hoping uh h Chan drops a little bit of weight. It was encouraging to see his past catching uh And I'm definitely bullish on him long term in Dynasty. In Best Ball, I'm probably fading his adp on Underdog, which is right around the the one two turn. I think I'd probably rather have Giant or take a chance with CMC, who I think has a higher ceiling uh than a Chan.
Speaker 1: How do you feel, just just in regards to McCaffrey and Best Ball leagues this year, how many running backs would you take in front of them? Let's let's do a quick would you rather this year? Again, this is Best Ball, not Dynasty here, George, would you rather have b Jon Robinson or Christian McCaffrey, Jonuon Barkley or Christian McCaffrey, Jamier Gibbs or Christian McCaffrey, Derrick Henry or Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: Who that's a tough one. Henry for floor, CMC for ceiling.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're cheating a little bit on that, but I will allow it. Ashton Genty or Christian McCaffrey. You may have just answered this.
Speaker 2: Uh boy, that's tough. I I took CMC over Gent in my last underdog draft.
Speaker 1: I would take Gent. But that's just me and quite frankly, if I'm a volume drafter, I'm probably splitting it down the middle. Yeah, if I If I only have one, it's probably Genty, Devon a channor Christian McCaffrey, CMC McCaffrey or Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 2: Not CMC.
Speaker 1: I agree, McCaffrey or Josh Jacobs.
Speaker 2: That's not even the question.
Speaker 1: Oh it's McCaffrey for you. Yes, I would agree as well.
Speaker 2: So I think the cutoff is Derrick Henry, you know, Gihon t And you know what, one of my favorite mottos in fantasy football is draft like you're right, right, So CMC.
Speaker 1: That is I've never heard that before, but that is fantastic, George. I love that draft like you're right?
Speaker 2: Yes, So you can't draft, see you if you're gonna draft CMC right, it's gonna be a slam dunk. You can't, you know, weigh it in and out. You know, you gotta go all in.
Speaker 1: I think I have to ask you, and we haven't I mean normally. I did the hs F show on the Better Sports Network last night and we saw so much rookies. We've talk very little rookies. Tonight, I have to ask here, George, do you have a favorite rookie in this year's last We just talked about Gen t Obviously everybody loves him, but is there another guy that maybe not a lot of people are talking about, maybe a guy that is intriguing you. Is there a player that maybe in your early best ball or out your early dynasty drafts, that that you have made, maybe made some deals in order to get a pick in in the spot where you think this guy is gonna go. I guess maybe that's reading too much into it, but do you have a favorite rookie out there that maybe not a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it took me a little bit to to warm to him, but I was trying to think about who could be the most miss price right, where is there fear in the market, And to me, there's one name that really stands out, and that's Travis Hunter.
Speaker 1: I was gonna, I was just I was just gonna say, don't say it. Let me guess, but that would have been my first choice because the ceiling is so so high with this guy, but the floor is pretty low.
Speaker 2: Go go on, so exactly the floor is low. So you've got to exploit other owner's fear. Right again, draft like you're right, and it all makes sense. I mean, it's it's talking points. Oh he's gonna play defense, you know, blah blah bla. He's gonna play both ways. He's only going to play offense in a certain amount of packages. But like, imagine if he gets drafted in New England, I mean, who do they have, you know, Diggs coming off in ACL surgery, Drake May the first time he throws and passes, and OTAs is going to go up to the coach and say, hey, I don't care, verbil, I don't care what your plan is on defense for this guy. You got to get him on the field all the time. So I think he could be an absolute gem and is probably criminally underpriced. And we've already started to see his value go up on underdog and he's risen pretty precipitously.
Speaker 1: In the FFPC Never too Early Best Ball Tournament. He is the fifth receiver going off the board. Right now. He is going as wide receiver fifty at the ten to eleven turn right now, So McMillan at Buka, Burden and all going ahead of him, Trey Harris still going a healthy five rounds behind him. But as far as other rookies going in front of him, you got the two tight ends and Warren and Loveland going in front of him, Scataboo, Judkins, Caleb Johnson and then obviously gent Hampton and Henderson all going in front of him right now. There is value to be mine there for sure if you're looking at Hunter not only in dynasty leagues, but Festball League's going on right now. We're running short on time. One final question for you here at George. Is there one player in the NFL then maybe you have him on your dynasty leagues that you're like, you know what, I get to get this guy off my roster onto somebody else's roster asap. And is there another player you're trying to acquire. We've talked about a few of those players tonight that you're trying to acquire and get on your teams at the right price. But your thoughts on this question if there's one player trying to get rid of one player trying to acquire who would those players be?
Speaker 2: Well, I get get rid of him because he's already off all of my teams. But if he's on your team, you should get rid of him. And now is the perfect time to sell. And that's Nause, Harris. He is going to be Gus Edwards reincarnated. I guarantee that the Chargers draft an explosive or a more explosive running back. And at the end of the day, right, we've seen this, running backs are all about volume. I mean, Doubtel is the perfect example. Right. If they get an opportunity, they produce. Right, if they get touches, they produce. All of these guys are amazing athletes, right, but they're commodities, that's what they are. And at the end of the day, Nause is a commodity who is valuable in fantasy as long as he gets volume. But the moment he stops getting that volume and he continues his inefficiency, his value goes to nothing. So sell him for whatever you can because you can get quite a haul. Right now, people are envisioning, you know, Melvin Gordon in his prime type numbers for the Chargers, But he is absolutely somebody that I am fading.
Speaker 1: To your point, Edward's no longer on the Chargers, Dobbins still a free agent. Harris is the only guy there. But I am totally in agreement with you. He is going to be the only guy in Los Angeles for about another month, and then they will have maybe one or maybe two other rookies that will have fresh legs that are going to come in to compete for touches. So I'm with you, sell Harris. In fact, I think if I remember my i'd have to go back and check my Dynasty leagues. I think he is off all my Dynasty leagues right now as well. That's not a player that I want to be in business with. But who is a player you want to be in business with a player you're looking to acquire George.
Speaker 2: At quarterback, it's Drake May and c. J. Stroud in Best Ball. That's the sweet spot for me. I love to hammer wide receiver and wait on my quarterbacks, and to me, both those guys are underpriced and have the upside that you want in both Best Ball and in Dynasty.
Speaker 1: I think May is It goes without saying. Obviously, with the addition of Diggs, new blood in the coaching staff, and they're making a lot of changes. The defense should help him out this year. As far as Shroud goes, Why is this the year too? Because I know there's a lot of people on him last year and it obviously didn't hit. People are like, oh my god, they got Digs, they got Tank Dell, they got Nico Collins, It's going to be the year of Stroud. It didn't work that way. Is that kind of why you're buying in the Stroud Now? This like post I don't want to say post hype sleeper, but a post hype guy coming into twenty twenty five where maybe he doesn't have the ringing endorsements of all these other talented guys coming in and they got Christian Kirk or whatever. But maybe that's the reason that you want to be buying in on Stroud.
Speaker 2: Well, he's QBA eighteen. I mean it again, it's the price.
Speaker 1: It's his market, it's the market. Yeah, which makes sense.
Speaker 2: And we saw what he did as a rookie. The talent is undeniable. Uh, And I'm guessing that they're not done at wide receiver. I'm guessing they bring in either somebody uh, you know, likely through through the draft, so.
Speaker 1: And and all of a sudden, that wide receiver room that looked desolate before the Kirk trade could look like Collins Kirk and you know Matthew Golden or Collins Kirk and Mechabuka all of a sudden that looks really good for CJ. Stroud as well. Or you know, the other thing to keep in mind too is, you know, adult Dalton Schultz is probably has his best football behind him. What if they get Loveland or what if they get Fannin or what if they get you know, I Joe Royer or one of these other tight ends where where yeah, it's not a receiver, but now, all of a sudden, you're still featuring four significant guys in that passing game that could pay off, especially in a weak division like Houston plays in weels. Wheels could be.
Speaker 2: Up for c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud in dynasty super flex leagues, no question. And this is why go ahead.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget. I mean, who who was the number one wide receiver the first six seven weeks of the season before the Nico Collins No question, absolute stud I mean, and it wasn't close. He was he was lapping the competition before he got hurt. So I mean he's He's an absolute beast.
Speaker 1: And I think if you have him on your dynasty leagues, or if you are looking to start your team receiver receiver A Brian Thomas, Nico Collins, start in Amon Ross, Saint Brown, Nico Collins, start Nico Collins. Trannick Bride is also intriguing in the ff PC as well.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I only wish we had an unlimited amount of time to talk with you about these subjects tonight, George, but we just don't, which is okay because we got a lot. I've ingested a lot of content that you produced tonight into my head. It's made me a better player, It's made me a better dynasty guy. And listen, you have had a lot of success in twenty twenty four, winning three FFPC dynasty leagues. I know more success is in your future. Thank you so much for not only hopping a board tonight, but sitting in the co host chair, which is no small task. You did a great job tonight. Thank you so much for hanging out. Enjoy the rest of the lead up to the NFL Draft. Enjoy your rookie drafts. Enjoy drafting season. My friend, we will talk against you and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: That is Carlos Danger aka George Ristad joining me on the High Stakes Fantasy Footballer tonight. I wish I could get to your emails. I'll bring up those emails next week when Pharaoh's back as well. Such a good time tonight. I want to thank George Restad. I want to think the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you for listening, streaming, viewing, downloading this podcast. I appreciate each and every one of you. We will be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern time. Two time FFPC League Champion Kyle Pollock will be our guest. Looking forward to that. That's going to be a good one here as it will be our first show of April and leading up to the NFL Draft. This is our unofficial March to the NFL Draft podcast that we'll have on Wednesday, the night before the twenty twenty five NFL Draft and beautiful Green Bay, Wisconsin. In case you missed it, watch last night's High Stakes Fantasy Football Show and the Better Sports Network with Draft Sharks Shane Hallum. We went deep into the rookie class this year. We talked about players that I listened to a lot of podcasts. I have not heard a lot of people talk about some of the players that Shane and I discussed last night. Players that you need to know for your rookie drafts for sure. A lot of fun two hour show. Better Sports Network, betternetwork dot Com, bet BSN Socials as well as the FFPC Socials. Check that out. We will be back live on that show seven o'clock on Thursday with Fantasy Points and Rotoballer. Matt Donnelly, the Dynasty Viper himself will join me for the full two hours on that program again. That starts at seven o'clock Eastern time this coming Thursday. Okay, the Rotovez High Stakes Lowdown will return for April. It is going to be Tuesday night at ten pm Eastern Time for the We're just going monthly in the offseason on that so we will have on the one the only you've seen him on this podcast before, Jason Neutronki will join me at ten pm Eastern Time on Tuesday. He is an eighteen time FFPC League champion. He will dish his knowledge in big emphasis on Dynasty here too as well, so we'll get into that with him. At ten pm on twoda day April. First play the FFPC Never Too Early best Ball and Superflex Never Too Early Bestball tournaments right now at my FFPC dot com Forty thousand dollars and ten thousand dollars grand prize, respectively, going one hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars entry fees there. Those tournaments will run all the way through April twenty fourth, before the start of the NFL Draft. Check them up. Diynasty orphans available at my ffpc dot com seventy seven dollars to five thousand dollars on the normal entry fees. Some of those you can pick up for a dollar right now. Again, fifteen plus years, eighteen hundred plus dynasty leagues, not a single one is folded. Join now myffpc dot com, and while you're there, join the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament. We got live drafts going on throughout the weekend. We got slow drafts filling all the time, million dollars grand prize drafts going on. With the Early Rampage tournament, you can get into that. It's basically two tournaments for the price of one entry fee over at my ffpc dot com. Seven Bananas promo is live as well. A lot of people have been cashing in free event entries free pastball tournament entries there. For more information, go to my ffpc dot com and register there. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Tuesday night, ten pm on the run of his High Stakes Lowdown with one Jason Newtrunky. I have been Eric Balkman for Carlos Danger aka It's aka Georgiastad tonight, so good to have you. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f fpc dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Feral will be back next week with more analysis, interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: I want to just do a special shout out now. Pharaoh wasn't on the show tonight, KFFFC dot com is where to go. Right now we have Dom Gazzetti, my good buddy from the Left Coast chiming in bulk. Are un any kf f C live events yet, No, I'm not in live events yet. However, I will be heavily involved in kf f f C live events in Louisville Friday, Saturday and Sunday once again as I have been for the last decade plus. I'm already in some kffs C slow drafts that should be filling up shortly. So if you are looking for some kff f C drafts where you could draft against me, Dom and some of these other guys that are hanging out in the chat right now and a lot of the f f PC players, a kff f C dot com is where to go for that. Very eager to get those drafts going, That's where to go for that. And as far as live events as I am entered in them, I will let you know right here on this show when you can draft against me and Louisville. Looking forward to that every year. It is maybe my favorite math, not even maybe it's my favorite weekend of the year. Hopefully you can join us in Louisville this year again. Until then, kffsc dot com, my FFPC dot com for the Big Gorilla, the neverb two early tournaments, and of course Dynasty Orphans. Thanks so much back to your brackets. I appreciate you watching tonight everybody, and we will talk with you again on Tuesday, as well as Thursday and Friday next week