Speaker 1: Very happy.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, part in the part in the Red Sea. That's nasty work. He bruising hose, he brewising hose, he brewising he brosen hose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's too short, bro. You gotta you need the syllables, he browsen hose. There you go, Bro, There you go, Bro.
Speaker 3: That's your Christian mingo dot com.
Speaker 4: He Bro, that's probably that's probably the best place to be. But everybody, everybody has to get saved somewhere. So why didn't I start with the holy with the Holy rollers.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, bruh, fire him on, like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we put that, we did that one of the videos on here. It's not that it's not that serious, bru.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's wild.
Speaker 4: The way he did it was wild, Like its diabolical and it looks like it's fool proof, but it's still a wild way to It's like, I mean, but like he said, you can score a hundred points it's a rookie, or you can struggle on All Star.
Speaker 3: Which one you're gonna choose? You're not.
Speaker 4: So basically what you're saying is you go, you go when you go with the easy dumb bitches to go ahead and get your game back right, try it out, and then when you're done with her, you go pursue the more successful qualified women. Yeah, do you go for the Hall of Famers. You gotta build your skills, how you learn how to right. You gotta get them back. You need them badges for these women.
Speaker 3: You don't know, you don't wanna know. I don't want they don't wantas, they don't want niggas with just VC points.
Speaker 6: Nah, because I don't.
Speaker 7: Got enough badges. And then there's certain badges that you need. I know I don't have it.
Speaker 8: Oh, you need your bruiser badge to get started. Bruisers bad so you can play in the paint the right way.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm good with that badge. But I'm saying this, This will start kids, right. That's why we want to stay between like rookie and pro.
Speaker 4: But you know that once you once you get your ankle breaker, your ankle breaker, whinning good because once you ankle breaking, who is she gonna understand that?
Speaker 3: Okay? You getting them? Hefas out the way for me, it makes me feel more special.
Speaker 6: It's like everybody that plays.
Speaker 4: Anybody who you play two K, you play two K. We just dropped plenty of gyms on you.
Speaker 6: Let's start off your workhorse band.
Speaker 3: You definitely need Hall of Fame, Purple joint, purple need that.
Speaker 8: One sounds like a part time job.
Speaker 6: That's what my grandfather God rest this.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't forget your alley. Definitely, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gotta because sometimes you need to do that to keep your boys out your business. If you keep him occupied, he don't tell how much of a nigga you used to be.
Speaker 3: Talk you can't get in the game. Nepotism is the only reason why he's on the team.
Speaker 7: You put your homie on and he fucking completely up.
Speaker 3: Why he nigga?
Speaker 4: I gave it to you with green lights lit.
Speaker 6: Bro, it was a two man all day.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is lay it up. Just lay it up. It's right there.
Speaker 4: That's because when they have the lay up, they want to shoot three instead being greeted you had a layup.
Speaker 6: You was like double step back.
Speaker 3: Now we're both looking stupid because you know men, right, both of y'all getting on the bench because the coach is mad at you for even passing to him, Like why don't you just taking yourself trying to help bro out. I already got thirty, I already got How was how was all week? My? My week was an episodic.
Speaker 4: Story hanging out with libras all week?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Libra libra season.
Speaker 3: They was everywhere.
Speaker 4: It was even when I wasn't trying to be around them, they were there, especially that dark skinned liber and that light skinned Libery was imbalanced.
Speaker 9: Imbalanced.
Speaker 3: You've been around both of them simultaneous. That is that is a lot, A little bit, it's a lot you do.
Speaker 4: I just can't use names to protect the innocent. But it was interesting. It was interesting. I learned a lot about them. I think me and one of them bonded. Yes, see we but we buddies now, ye disgusting. We have secrets now you hear me? What we have secrets?
Speaker 6: Now, that's nasty secret, you said, turn I am not.
Speaker 3: She is an awesome person.
Speaker 6: You know how Arge's laughter came back and he turned on America. That's that's what you just did.
Speaker 3: No, what didn't? Because you the only one to have beef with her.
Speaker 6: I don't even have beef for her. She gotta be for me.
Speaker 3: She ain't.
Speaker 4: She only has beef with you because you tried to date her friend.
Speaker 6: Well, look where that way?
Speaker 3: So she's jealous, that's all.
Speaker 6: Well, and guess what she got? So that matters you?
Speaker 3: Won? Did she really said?
Speaker 6: She don't even speak to me no more?
Speaker 4: Damn she told me that too. And it's not even nothing that you did wrong. She's just been busy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make her call you tomorrow. Please don't please, don't, don't want to check upon you.
Speaker 6: Don't rule my Friday the last day work and then I'm off Saturday.
Speaker 8: Get my hair read twists like a batty?
Speaker 3: Why are you being a batty on a Saturday? Where are you playing?
Speaker 6: On going? I want this for him?
Speaker 9: I want this for him.
Speaker 8: It's time to give my head there and then my boss so happened to give me Saturday I ain't even asked for.
Speaker 6: I was like, you would give me off on sweetest day?
Speaker 3: And I got no bitsiness.
Speaker 6: I was like, yo, my boss, that's nasty Saturday.
Speaker 3: Do we really even care about that day? You sing that Saturday Saturday? Why do you?
Speaker 4: I only know it's Saturday because the light skin leaper told me it was Saturday to.
Speaker 3: Work the fact that you know who it is making extra.
Speaker 8: My field of work put big ass posters up around the store.
Speaker 6: Make sure you get this for your sweeties. You're selling twelve dollars boot case.
Speaker 4: And wait minute, twelve out of bouquets. Hold on what colors y'all got them?
Speaker 3: There? Colors?
Speaker 6: That's my Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Or what they going for?
Speaker 6: Forty right? Target? They normally tomorrow is sweet as Day. It is supposed to.
Speaker 8: It's a holiday design for for people that nobody cares about because it's design for me.
Speaker 4: But they jacket every year. They jacket from us every year. So I don't even know why.
Speaker 8: Man you got, Man got the fucked up holiday Father's Day? And then this you get your birthday? Everybody get their birthday?
Speaker 3: Do you really birthday?
Speaker 4: Do we really get our birthday? Because my birthday is a week before Christmas? And I'm like bat in sixty five percent when it comes to birthday gifts and we don't.
Speaker 3: Get on birthday we get, even Chris, we get like socks ties. You get socks and tied. Maybe I'm like, you don't get nothing, some of us getting nothing. I take so I was the same nigga, you love socks, queen.
Speaker 6: Get some draws or something. They don't get nothing like cool.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, You just get some what is it?
Speaker 3: Okay? Since we hear.
Speaker 8: Basically put some cartoon characters on these bitch they still sick Jesus.
Speaker 4: Okay, So since we have a platform here and there's three of us, what are some idea gifts that you feel like women should be giving men there?
Speaker 8: Okay, off the top, bro, just find out what your man is into. I feel like that's considerate. If you like cologne, get Colon, but generally get the man. Just get a gift card?
Speaker 3: What is an average What is a good amount for a gift card you.
Speaker 8: Would like for him to spend on you? What he is saying, don't come with so many words? Hi to the people on the comments.
Speaker 6: I think that's.
Speaker 8: What he is saying, in a very polite way. Is you bitches to be more thought Jesus? I mean, hey, if you got it, you asking your nigga to be more thoughtful or to pay attention. Bit you should do the same.
Speaker 3: Oh, mynd I.
Speaker 10: Know said to me, I'm just saying, I get yout.
Speaker 3: Whoop your ass over her.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, to be real, right, it's yeah, if your man show her on your birthday or Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Christmas. He like, Hey, maybe mother, I got some stockings.
Speaker 3: Y'all still wear stockings.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to come through the quill into socks.
Speaker 9: And yeah, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I give you well, I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, my thing is like you got to get the good broad.
Speaker 9: My thing is this though, like you said, find out what your man like.
Speaker 10: So if your man is in like real estate, y'all get together and buy property.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa you buy houses? Hold on, wait a minute, what kind of niggas do you day?
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, like, just thinking in general.
Speaker 6: That real estate investors.
Speaker 10: I'm I'm just saying, you ain't telling me saying, like he said, if you paytt to your man and you panty to what he likes, it's just smarter to buy something that's very like thoughtful wise as far as something that he may actually be interested in, versus just getting some socks and a tie or T shirt.
Speaker 3: This is true, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: See like again, like for you your girl, get you like a gift card.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I don't want her to buy exactly or you know.
Speaker 6: Give me a nice car and put the shoe money in.
Speaker 3: Because then I know, Okay, I got a question for you.
Speaker 4: Now, you've been dating shorty do for about like three or four months now right now doing this three to four months spit span period either your birthday, Sweetest Day, and or Christmas task came, so he falls in this three or four months period. She was like, okay, I want to buy want something nice. And she goes out and she buys you some shoes and it's a pair of Mexican Jordan's.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no, that's that's the.
Speaker 3: Equivalent of you to take a consideration.
Speaker 4: She's never bought shoes for a man before this out, so and you didn't notice what was happening.
Speaker 7: When she when she give them to me and I open the box, I'm telling her that these can't be for me. I'm tell her that these can't be for me because again, we've been dating.
Speaker 3: For about four months, three or four months, that's that's that's dating.
Speaker 6: For three or four months.
Speaker 8: How many days do you think that you've been in three or four months?
Speaker 3: A few?
Speaker 8: And we're not going like assnackerd right, we're getting dressed right, absolutely, So I think you should pay attention to you should pay attention to what I'm wearing.
Speaker 4: But she's not a shoe person, so she doesn't understand what Mexican Jordan's a shoe person.
Speaker 8: But you could go in a shoe store and be like, I've never seen my boyfriend wear.
Speaker 4: The Of course she wouldn't have seen you wearing a pair of Mexican Jordans, so that same logic would still work.
Speaker 6: It doesn't. It does not apply. You want to know why. Again, it doesn't apply because when women have the.
Speaker 7: Small talk conversation, most women ask men what are they into?
Speaker 6: What are your hobbies?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 7: My podcast, I play video games. Oh, I'm also something like a sneakerhead.
Speaker 8: The next question that usually follows that is they want to know about shoes.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you my favorite pair.
Speaker 8: Of Jordan's are the number twelve. If the jordan don't got a number on it, do not buy it for me?
Speaker 3: So what if? Cause actually I think the Mexican Jordan's do have.
Speaker 6: An know the fun they don't.
Speaker 3: I think they do six rings.
Speaker 4: That's the number, six six rings. Jordan has six rings. Baby, they just didn't get these yet retro.
Speaker 6: And I'm just saying you never find a pair of retro six rings.
Speaker 8: I'm not, but I got like my nephews are, so I don't buy them shoes. I just be like, good, happy Birthday next, you know what I'm saying. Or Christmas to go to gift card or.
Speaker 6: Cash and he can go and get whatever he wants because that's considering.
Speaker 8: Right, like, and I would tell you, like I would tell my girlfriend, like, you can buy me a lot of things, but please don't buy the shoes.
Speaker 3: You know, please don't buy me shoes unless or if.
Speaker 6: We have come to like this is a thought process.
Speaker 8: And I tell you, Okay, Saturday the fifth, you need to be up at this time with me, your phone, my phone, so we both.
Speaker 6: Joint because we need to get this back raffle ticket.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 6: We did get that now then.
Speaker 4: I hope you got that same energy when she says the twelve, I need you up at eight thirty so we could go this home buyer class together and your ass better be there too.
Speaker 3: I would definitely, okay.
Speaker 6: I will whatever my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: That's a good man. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: That's a nigga. He just happened to have a good heart. I mean, I wouldn't shed but you just told her, don't buy you no shoes.
Speaker 6: But the fact that you wouldn't, the fact that you wouldn't, you know, that's wild, Like.
Speaker 4: Shoes are not cheap, so I can understand her plight and struggle. Maybe she would buy the outfit to go with the shoes.
Speaker 6: No, just the tone, right, they always say, tone is everything.
Speaker 3: Everything I say. I looked at it like I am everything.
Speaker 6: I know, I know how I am as a person.
Speaker 8: Like if I with you, I'm willing to get you the work and you're not willing to give me two hundred dollars you up individual, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Then it ain't got to give like that.
Speaker 6: Well anyway, who shouldn't be given away the giant?
Speaker 3: She's not giving away you.
Speaker 4: That don't work for women because most of the time women ain't got paper ship on the date this day and ass.
Speaker 10: But in this day and age, a lot of people are saying that now it's like women can take men on dates.
Speaker 4: They can, but they won't because when it's time for them to take a man on date, they go back to this traditional dating concept. Bullshit excuse that they want to use. That's really what it is. They gotta like you or you have to crack her in the way she ain't been cracked before to make.
Speaker 3: Her like you. That make her like.
Speaker 6: She likes you, bro, she will like you.
Speaker 3: She might not like you. She might like what you did to her, same thing.
Speaker 6: Most people can't separate the two anyway. I think women should stop fucking niggas that they don't like that. I agree right there, Like you don't like me, but you gave me yes.
Speaker 8: That's sometimes it's as a survival tool.
Speaker 3: Not right because it was consent. You agreed to take it, but she agreed to give it to you, and you agreed to take it. And then I feel like walk on the police agree lies, it's already happened.
Speaker 6: Do you only give you.
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 6: SI, let's be fair like I was.
Speaker 3: I was about to tell you ship the hell up.
Speaker 10: Like somebody said, a shanty or Alicia Keys who was more beautiful?
Speaker 9: Hard choice? Both women are beautiful.
Speaker 6: I'm not a fan of a shanty personally. First of all, I want Alicia more. I like Alicia.
Speaker 3: I like them both.
Speaker 6: This is a homework.
Speaker 3: They're beautiful to a got no problem with that.
Speaker 6: I don't want one of them.
Speaker 4: That happened back in the days I cannot judge you based on your past.
Speaker 8: Please look, I thought that nigga, uh, this is the first.
Speaker 3: I think that was the saddest video in music video history. This woman.
Speaker 4: That's the whole reason why the song is about his woman died giving birth to his child.
Speaker 3: Before after hit with a one Let the boot go.
Speaker 4: I can't remember this video had nothing to do with the boot the video you're talking about, miss you.
Speaker 6: I know the song, but I can't remember remember the video.
Speaker 3: It's a sad ass video. Watch the video, the sad ass video just for.
Speaker 6: You will show you the video on this and the white Light.
Speaker 4: All I remember was at the end of the video he hitting them high notes while at the tombstone.
Speaker 6: Was playing the Angel and Crossroads.
Speaker 3: No, just a little bit.
Speaker 4: I remember the very first time my mom watched that Crossroads video and they got to the end when they're going up.
Speaker 3: The hill and they had easy e with the Engel's ways.
Speaker 4: I ain't never heard of my my mama cussed ever before in her life, but she's like, that motherfucker is definitely not going to.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute. We don't know.
Speaker 4: I knew he wasn't, but I'm like, why did you have to put that on his jacket.
Speaker 3: What's that man? We don't know what that man did for the community in his.
Speaker 6: This You don't have to spend a lot of time talking about it.
Speaker 3: Give you a pin. Just cool, cool, cool, cool, damn cool.
Speaker 4: But before we get to the quick kits, since we're talking about Saturday and Sweetest Day and we're trying to figure out ship to do, I know somebody who got something going on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Okay, bugg it fugging.
Speaker 9: Clearly already know.
Speaker 3: But just your mic.
Speaker 9: Okay, so clearly already know.
Speaker 10: My name is the comedian and I have a show Saturday at Zocals. It's gonna be at seven pm. Doors open as MBM, drinks, food, you name it, we got it. It's gonna go down and it's gonna be a dope line up. We're gonna have some fun with y'all.
Speaker 3: So what's the address? Don't know if.
Speaker 4: That's why I had the name of the Bari She done posted the flyer like twenty eleven times I posted like the name.
Speaker 3: Is I do too. I know two people Niggas African Americans right, not wild one. It's life that is not an exclusive white man.
Speaker 9: I believe it's called.
Speaker 6: Actually fine on the screen.
Speaker 4: Palloo Callo is six thirty six South sixth Street.
Speaker 6: Six thirty six South sixth Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's dope because the way it's built.
Speaker 10: It's a bar inside, but on the outside of the bar is a bunch of restaurants.
Speaker 6: It's sick.
Speaker 10: It's it's pretty dope. I only went there once to go perform, but like it's a dope spot.
Speaker 3: I like, we'll be there my second time. We'll be there.
Speaker 4: We'll pop in and then of course, also after you get done chuckling at Tika, you can go to the very clean comedy show.
Speaker 3: That's right, No, it's not same day my show is not clean. So I know.
Speaker 4: This is hosted by d Rock. Uh that starts at nine to thirty. So go from one comedy show to the next. Now that's not that far. It's eleven twenty five North ninth Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin at Coaches Restaurant.
Speaker 3: It's called the Fair. They will go and find out. I think it's like, uh no, yeah, it's like a cave on stage. Tony Rock is sew post post famous Spectrum money Tony Rock because pre Spectrum Tony Rock that that nigga was cussing a lot. Yes, I loved it all the habit.
Speaker 6: That's your reason.
Speaker 4: That voice over that's Tony Baker. Well you know that's I actually met Tony Baker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: Actually, I apologize. I was talking about Tony Baker, not Tony Rock. Tony Rock still wants to whoop Will Smith's ass, But that's Chris Rocky brother.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, but he's not Tony Baker.
Speaker 4: No, the ball Tony Baker is. I will go to a Tony Baker concert, so quick, hits first.
Speaker 8: On the list if you use how often should you change your dating profile?
Speaker 3: Every three months?
Speaker 10: That's super I changed minds once a week because my dating profile pictures are my flyers.
Speaker 4: That's smart you get you get my flyer first and then you get to see.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's my dating profile is every show. Yeah, I get a show.
Speaker 4: Like didn't we say that that we we were somewhere when we when we found out you should start doing that, and I think you did.
Speaker 9: I did, Yeah, yeah, believe it or not.
Speaker 10: What's what's so crazy is I got more attention with my fires than I did with my regular profile because I guess they got curious as to who the hell was in the flyer? And then what's the fire about? So I mean, is he free advertising?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we said that we was.
Speaker 4: I was online one day I think it was after she said she started doing that, and I was like, everybody should go to their dating profile and just post their business as their dating profile. It's literally, your dating profile is your business. It's gonna pop up anyway exactly. So that's why I was like, put your business and your dating profile question exactly right here.
Speaker 10: Right in your face, like, because that's that's that's an automatic like blockage. Because if you get in my DM and you see this flyer, you getting my DM and talk about some So what do you do?
Speaker 9: I'm not imlock.
Speaker 4: Look exactly, I'm gonna change my dating profile to the TV right, I'm I'm gonna put the TDR logo on there, and I'm gonna make a profile for TDR.
Speaker 3: And my whole question is, so do you want to start a podcast? That way? You swipe left? I know you want to be here to start a podcast. You single, so you definitely got.
Speaker 4: Something to talk about, easy network. But they always the ones who want to tell their story.
Speaker 6: What story do I have?
Speaker 4: Why are you single, how the dating pool got pissed in it? All kinds of stuff.
Speaker 8: I'm more like, walk around the side and I'm talking trying to get into.
Speaker 3: The That's where you find at the party.
Speaker 8: Go to the pool party to swim, y'all, nasties. That's what you're supposed to.
Speaker 3: It's a pool party.
Speaker 4: Get in the pool to get what pool party.
Speaker 3: We go to.
Speaker 6: Didn't get in the pool.
Speaker 3: That pool party was. That was an impromptu niggerdom.
Speaker 4: That was a that was that was a public bath house.
Speaker 3: Pools and warehouse. I saw that that was not a poor party. That was a public bath house.
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 6: So wow.
Speaker 3: That was unsanitari. There was no chlorine in that water. No chlorine in that water.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 4: I heard that he was the one who was hosting the event. I understood to get in there.
Speaker 9: So I'm assuming that they.
Speaker 3: Make because he wanted to go because he's famous.
Speaker 9: That's what people do.
Speaker 3: I bet you a poor party, they'll come that I am.
Speaker 9: I am not here to judge nobody.
Speaker 10: I know you is, but I'm just saying in general, if that's what they wanted to.
Speaker 6: Do, it wasn't next.
Speaker 8: Oh, I hate the Internet, as we probably all do. But people saying that they will like free speech and they want to be so free until you see what freedom.
Speaker 6: Really looks like. I very rarely scroll Twitter, like, it's very rare.
Speaker 7: Why I find myself in that rabbit alli.
Speaker 8: And it's it's because you likable to see anything on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Twitter has become very pornographic lately.
Speaker 8: I'm cool with the poem because that's just porn.
Speaker 6: Penis pussy all that you see it.
Speaker 8: I'm okay with the poor it's when you get like, okay, porn porn, Okay, that was funny.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, that's a big ass gun.
Speaker 8: And I see them kill, Like, why is there that kind of freedom on the internet?
Speaker 3: Twitter, that's disgusting. Twitter is no limit and I don't mean the rap group.
Speaker 4: I mean you can say and do whatever you want with no repercussions or consequences, so you can literally go crazy.
Speaker 3: Facebook they'll block you, they don't like it.
Speaker 4: Instagram they'll shut it down before it even has a chance to circulate, So you have there's some kind of control. But TikTok is kind of yeah, kind of yeah, because if you go to another butter the actual cookie company wants. It's some they trip you over there. Somebody does over there.
Speaker 9: He says, somebody does.
Speaker 3: Somebody does over there.
Speaker 6: Algorithm, My TikTok algorithm.
Speaker 9: Yea, my TikTok Facebook, it is becoming a lot of ads.
Speaker 4: Like my TikTok consists of the Bible. Don't make no sense. Somebody bodies. Uh, these dick pills, they always tell them, always telling dick pis advertising.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: The fact that, gentleman, and you're not going to put that on my And you're not putting that on my jacket.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 3: I keep saying, I don't want it on my jacket.
Speaker 6: Jacket, and.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to turn that jacket into a mink coat.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, listen, listen to what it is. Okay.
Speaker 4: As a young brother, you get on here, you say, hey man, I use these dick pills, and the women be like, okay, you're just doing it so you can go six seven.
Speaker 3: Eight nine rolls.
Speaker 4: If I get on there, it was like, hey man, to use these dick pills. They're gonna be like, yeah, you look like you need to do how the jacket You see how the jacket fits. You see how the jacket fits. It fits differently.
Speaker 3: Like you. I don't want.
Speaker 6: Nobody, I don't need nobody Shark.
Speaker 4: That's because, first of all, Shannon Shark got money, and secondly, let's keep it the butt. Shannon Shark didn't get the bag with the Dick pills until after he got exposed for slanging Dick. He didn't he wasn't in He wasn't in the video saying oh this rope, this red peel really got me cracking your taco.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't start doing that after.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, we really don't even believe he needs the pills because he is actually still a very healthy, well put together gentleman.
Speaker 8: He probably was off coffee and workout.
Speaker 4: So the fact so in the back of our hand, the back of our heads, we genuinely know you really don't need this pill. You really just trying to get the back completely different story. But if I get on here and say, hey man, you need these salt tablets, these red pills, these green pill You're gonna be like, yeah, nigga, you really need them dig pills, don't you bro Tell true stop cracking them, young chicks, because this is why you using it.
Speaker 3: That's not the same. That's not a selling tactic.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get that money. You can keep that back. I go drive lift instead.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to sell you out.
Speaker 4: Nah, bro, I'm good, I'm good. I go open up a cat farm coffee shop instead, and we.
Speaker 9: Good cat farm coffee shop. That's a real thing. Farm coffee shop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of my also on my TikTok. So basically, it's this rescue place that rescue cats, and white folks from all around the world come to drink coffee and patronize and pet these cats, and then eventually they'll adopt the cat and take the cat home with them, so one of these cats will become their cats. So basically, so basically, they basically figured out a way to take a shelter and make it profitable because all the money from the coffee shop just goes to take care of the cats.
Speaker 10: Came thing with puppies too, though, with puppies.
Speaker 4: Too, but I think puppies are more that's cats are a little bit different because you really ain't got to take.
Speaker 3: A cat outside.
Speaker 4: You just got to have an area that's specifically made for where they go to the bathroom at and have a dope ass filtration ship system so it don't stink. But at the end of the day, the cat you can leave them in this room and they'll be fine. Whereas and dogs, you gotta take them all outside. They get along, they start hoping on each other, start hoping on you.
Speaker 3: You gotta worry about valid Are you be minding your business?
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, the little chit sus jacking off on your ankle.
Speaker 3: Got time? Was the ball ahead of Negroes?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 6: It was Melissa Ford said she.
Speaker 3: I was like Melissa for she was just on poured mine.
Speaker 6: What else I listened to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently everybody has glow.
Speaker 3: Fire glow is fire glow.
Speaker 4: Was that niece who can out wrap my nephew, but my nephew won't give it up.
Speaker 3: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 8: I don't know her personally, but I feel like I I would like to meet her, like like not even just like she's so she is beautiful, but like it's just like.
Speaker 9: I love I love how country she is.
Speaker 10: It's just her and she's so cool, like like that's what I like, Like, like that's just blow.
Speaker 4: Is glow is the type of chick that when she comes to visit the family for Thanksgiving, she's probably in the kitchen with Grandma going.
Speaker 6: For cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, now that we are starting to become the adults, do we still need to take cousin walks?
Speaker 6: No, it's my house, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like now, like now it's like do we gotta take.
Speaker 6: Well hold on?
Speaker 8: It depends because is grandma is still there, because my grandmother is gone, I don't have parents, but my mama there, y'all got to go because.
Speaker 3: My dispect my mama, you know.
Speaker 10: I mean I think it's I think it's normal when the elders are around, but when it's just the full adults, then it's just.
Speaker 6: Mama.
Speaker 8: I' gonna go home at like seven thirty eight o'clock anyway, so as you go, like it is weird. It can't be like when you're around like your family, Like I don't know, maybe it's just me, but like it's just certain ship that even though I'm grown, I just won't do it. Oh yeah, yeah, it's just respect though.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And I don't like to drink with my mama.
Speaker 3: Like I'm smoking with your ma.
Speaker 6: Motherfuck oh that's because we put it in the who.
Speaker 3: No, we were literally it was one of her birthdays.
Speaker 4: We were literally all in the front room because that's when Jazz didn't realize that. Yeah, that's what Jazz got high with us on the secondhand smoke.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, what's.
Speaker 6: I gotta watch this one?
Speaker 8: Probably watch it Saturday when but the nastiest meeting on the internet has happened.
Speaker 6: Jaguar right mid Orlando Brown.
Speaker 9: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I believe it is. Oh wow, that is a nasty cooker.
Speaker 9: That is who puts who put them together?
Speaker 6: Genius?
Speaker 10: Whether because they both are so filled with so many.
Speaker 6: The platform that they like they in on this platform. Yeah, it's not black.
Speaker 3: Black was a revolt.
Speaker 8: No, it's a personal life productions and why if.
Speaker 3: You see that's okay.
Speaker 4: The one thing about today's society which I'm happy for, but I'm also starting to hate.
Speaker 3: Just as much as the podcast.
Speaker 4: Community has been oversaturated with a bunch of fuckery that good quality podcast sometimes get overlooked because people are burnt out, these pop up networks are starting to do the same thing too. There's a lot of nigger though that's just popping up in the form of networks and applications. There's a lot of like, I only fuck with Zeus because Jocelyn is still over there and I need Yeah what I'm saying and raging. There's the Now that's TV one. Oh, now that's TV I don't even know what it is. I haven't even watched it.
Speaker 6: About it.
Speaker 4: He's a great person who knows what to put his name on. He doesn't want to be number one or anything. He just wants to get strong too.
Speaker 9: Oh he did that. That's gonna crazy. Where is that at?
Speaker 6: I want to watch because I.
Speaker 8: Niggas and wings with the hands wings.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see nobody throw I don't want to see nobody throwing tomatoes. That that's diabolical one because it's a transgender one and you're expecting hands to be thrown and we all know that when baddies get the fight and ship gets exposed. Facts, are you ready to see that? The cameraman's are you ready?
Speaker 4: But at the same time, because of the uniqueness of what this scenario is, we got to give you the uniqueness.
Speaker 8: I feel like, as a person who is willing to watch this TV show, you will take what.
Speaker 4: Comes with So you just let you just it's another episode of Game of Thrones to you.
Speaker 6: To so and uh more outrageous news.
Speaker 3: What the diddler?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Apparently there is a tape circulating I don't know, okay, this is a tape circulating Diddy jay Z and Beyonce in a freak of Okay.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people are saying that's AI. A lot of people are saying that's AI. That's the problem with it is.
Speaker 6: It's not my job to confirm whether it's really.
Speaker 3: Now actually is you talking about it?
Speaker 8: But I tell you now, you're getting your news sources from fucking.
Speaker 6: The wan Fresh. You getting any news and taking it seriously from the Death Thresh Show.
Speaker 3: But you fucked up. But I will you. But I will say this.
Speaker 4: If you do want to get some some some diddler t I have to figure out what word to use. Go find a soft white underbelly. You actually posted the video. So there's a video of the girl of a girl. Who oh if you never heard a soft white underbelly. It's a YouTube channel where he does these candid interviews with people living in different lifestyles, strippers, prostitutes, homeless people, crackheads. It's like everything about like interview on the crackhead about why you on crack is a wild thing to listen to while you're trying to help somebody balance the check book. Okay, don't worry about what I listened to while the worker, because I started listening to a soft white underbelly because it was a home There was a homeless story, and I was interested in it because.
Speaker 3: But what's that girl?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: She was a singer, right, yeah, she was supposed to be a singer. She said, right, I'm.
Speaker 8: Telling you right now, if I go anywhere they put your phone in this bag, you can't have communication.
Speaker 3: I'm not going inside.
Speaker 4: But the way she told the story, yeah, the way she told the story because she told the story once before before anybody ever said anything about Diddy and how like this is how she's weird. So the reason why the newest one is circulating because he brung her back and he basically like, this is what I was saying. So he wanted her to retell the story again, and then she told the story as it was again. Because you can go find an old episode and it's damn near word for word, But it now matches up more to the accusations of what he's saying, and she basically breaks it down like everybody's always said, there's there's always two parties to what he does, and the one about the cell phones in the bag you coming inside, he said when she got there, everybody felt like they right. It was like he said, everything feels like somebody's under influence and you're not doing what you're supposed to do, and like you're not doing anything on your own a core, You're you're on something. And I recently just heard over the weekend, I can't remember where I heard it from, that they tested the baby oil and one of the baby oils did have traces of one of the date rate drugs in the baby oil.
Speaker 3: So even though you may not have.
Speaker 4: Drunk something or what or something, the fact that you had you had these masseuse rubbing you down with this particular oil, you basically was getting drugged. Either way it goes, which is why it was such a big deal that he had a thousand bottles of it.
Speaker 8: That's why, See niggas want people.
Speaker 3: Like jay Z and you know they want famous.
Speaker 8: Niggas to go down with didn't That's not who needs to be in jail puffed at the nigga with the thought of, hey, why don't we put the drugs in the baby?
Speaker 13: Oil?
Speaker 8: Them kind of niggas that who's in the who's in the that don't need to be on.
Speaker 9: The streets because.
Speaker 6: You know he went to it, didn't guess what, Like, I got.
Speaker 7: A lot of ship. I thought of a lot of ways to get out of trouble. I've thought of a lot of ways to get into trouble. But to just be like, imagine, like the conversation.
Speaker 6: Be like that, to be like that was too much.
Speaker 8: Experiments, like what the conversation that went on in that room was super dast just like them many this is the name, but we were saying that loud. Try just be like And my mother was in the back room, like, yo, I got an idea. If we put it in a baby or they just getting rubbed down, It's like, you know, that's a quick we didn't do it. You know, that's equivalent to member in college. I don't drink, but to eat this fruit, the fruit and what man, everybody remember that.
Speaker 3: So I don't drink.
Speaker 6: I don't want to drink, and it'd be like you can have some of this fruit.
Speaker 9: A drug is that strong? And a baby oil to make your honestly.
Speaker 2: Like fitting off to you.
Speaker 4: You you yeah, but your skin absorbs it a lot of So that's why the baby oil. It may not even be that the drug is stronger, but it's how your body is consuming it. And think about it, if you smoking a blunt, you only consuming that blunt, But we don't know how much oil is being rubbed on your body, so that you may be getting way more than just a blunt rubbed, you know what I'm saying. So now you gotta you got a QP on your belly listen.
Speaker 8: Edible, Yeah, into your system, and that's why you be hired.
Speaker 3: And but that's that's still.
Speaker 6: That alone, that need to not be on the street.
Speaker 3: That alone iss.
Speaker 4: So since we hear on the Diddler one, there's a theory, and I want to know this if you've ever heard this theory. The theory is that the character of gangst Delicious is actually based on Diddy Boom. Yeah, everything about gangs Delicious character is supposed to be Diddy.
Speaker 6: Why you say that? You know what?
Speaker 7: I could definitely I can see a situation where they probably reached out. It was like can you come be in this and then they probably told him what this was gonna be.
Speaker 6: He said, I want my name on it. And because the most deaf boys gango.
Speaker 4: But I don't think most death knew what the character or who the character based list was based on. Just like how, just like how Samuel Jackson didn't know he was white, telling that no he Aaron didn't want to do it no more because they it's becomes that network ship where you're taking away the reason why this show was successful in doing what you wanted to do and he's like, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you chose to get back in the lab, it was like, I can give y'all twelve episodes and then selling.
Speaker 3: To I think now it would be best.
Speaker 4: But but the problem but the only thing with with the Boon Docks is it's an narrative of the black community, so literally it has to keep going because there's something that's always going on that there's an episode about I.
Speaker 6: Don't remember from the pandemic.
Speaker 4: The pandemic alone would have been hilarious, bro, do you know the follow up to R Kelly?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fact that Hughet sat there like introduce him to older women, take his like cam corner from it, right, and this is what happened.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 6: For me personally, I think the Bulldogs should have been our Simpsons.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was thirty one season. It should have.
Speaker 3: Just I blame B E. T.
Speaker 4: That's why if you buy the box set, they had that hidden episode where he was shipping on B E T. Because B E T should have picked it up. It shouldn't have went nowhere else.
Speaker 3: They always missing.
Speaker 9: I got a theory for you.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 9: So speak speaking of the situation.
Speaker 3: They saying that I did not have sex with that woman.
Speaker 9: They saying that.
Speaker 10: The movie Blink Twice it is also like a really like good two and two.
Speaker 3: I've never seen.
Speaker 8: That movie, but a lot of people are saying, watch reviews give you a court.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I get the permis of the movie Blink Twice.
Speaker 8: He takes these people to this island and like, y'all party and having fun, but time is flying, like people think they've been there like two three that.
Speaker 3: I could believe that.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna keep it real, bro, I've been in some situations. I ain't never been. You're not taking me to no island. That's the the minute I lose my autonomy. I'm not fucking but.
Speaker 3: You lost your timomy.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna do, I'm saying you already lost you.
Speaker 8: You have to you have to like get into losing your autonomy. You walk out your front.
Speaker 3: Bro, we just told you. People got rubbed down with baby or was it?
Speaker 4: Don't take You can shake a man, you can smell her cologne, and next thing you know it, you are not you anymore.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 4: If they want to take you down, my god, not saying you in general. If they want to get you, they can get you.
Speaker 8: But a lot of that ship you gotta line up a few things you have to have, like the steps to this shit.
Speaker 6: It don't just immediately happen.
Speaker 8: I feel like like if I didn't feel Sai like okay, for instance, if her perfume was it, I wouldn't have been in this room.
Speaker 6: If I didn't feel safe coming into this room.
Speaker 3: True, but it's like this, I feel like, but it doesn't I get what you say.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna. I'm okay, So I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: The space can be safe, but that doesn't mean that everybody involved in the space is true.
Speaker 6: But I feel like you gotta go to the d D party.
Speaker 8: First of all, you gotta drink the drink when they had it to you, and then you got another motherfucker rub you a baby or nigga rub But a lot.
Speaker 4: Of times, but a lot of times, and I'm not not taking nobody, sorry, But a lot of times, somebody you do trust is the individual who put you in position to feel comfortable. So let's say we all going out kicking it right, and I'm like, all right, first rounds on me, and I buy the drinks and I bring them to the table. You trust me, okay, So if I'm bringing you your favorite drink, it's on the table, you drink it, you'd be like cool, were good? But now you done? And I may not have nothing to do with that. I made the bartender poured it up. I looked the way to go talk to somebody I knew, because they they don't believe I'm outside for a change.
Speaker 3: I come back with the table.
Speaker 4: I come back to the table with the drinks, so they keep it tagged or who the woozy nigga is?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I only bring that up because that actually happened to one of my homegirls while we was our party and one went to the bathroom, the other one went to get drinks.
Speaker 3: We come back all of a sudden, one of y'all woozy. Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know. I'll be feeling like sometimes.
Speaker 3: It's not safe out here.
Speaker 6: Bro, it's not safe. I know I know that it's not, but I feel like sometimes.
Speaker 4: That's why whenever she could go out with me, she stayed right next to me.
Speaker 3: She'd be up under me, under me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start saying, my girl, they leave me alone, like my girl right over there.
Speaker 6: Brother. If I go to if I go to.
Speaker 8: Another you know, a party or whatever, I'm leaving as soon as I see baby, well what the party is?
Speaker 3: Now? Even even before that's baby oil, before it may have been lotion. You may because okay, hold up, how dry is our skin?
Speaker 6: First?
Speaker 3: Did you go? Did you gonna use the bathroom? Did you use the bathroom soap? Was it the pink soak? It's what she gotta do. It's taking lotion out of your hands, dry, taking some lotions. It's girly lotion. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Get I can't have this dry hand. Next thing you know, she got you, bro, don't even remember where you at. Next next thing, you know you, next thing you know you wake up, you in the bathtub with the kidney missing.
Speaker 6: Damn. That's wow.
Speaker 3: It's the business.
Speaker 6: Look cave moisturizing the piece. Gotta keep keep the bag.
Speaker 3: On me now.
Speaker 10: Not not own man around brother starting brother be like, hey, you saved, Like can't.
Speaker 9: You mother that If that's the case, you just minds will just carry you. Think of vasseline the house.
Speaker 4: That's okay, A grown ass man walking around with a jar of vaseline, that's wow.
Speaker 6: Rape energy, wild work.
Speaker 3: That's that's even worse if you come out if you pull out your pocket a little bottle of vasoline the size of your eye.
Speaker 4: Podcast, that's that is no faris that is the farious work. Because the first question is is why are you going to the bathroom young man with that vascoline in your pocket?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: One for your lamps and then hands.
Speaker 4: Why I don't want to be the greasy hand nigga at the bar, like your glasses get the.
Speaker 3: Bar to the graphic glass.
Speaker 6: Don't know.
Speaker 3: Now you can't come back to the bar because they think you want some weird ship. Oh you gave me up here. You gotta go, my guy.
Speaker 4: You paid full price a happy hour from now on because you take it happy too far?
Speaker 6: Right, everybody?
Speaker 3: You know what. I haven't been on Netflix. I've been watching other stuff.
Speaker 8: I watched, Uh, I watched recently. I watched earlier today. I was when I got home from work. I was watching.
Speaker 3: It was unstable. It's a white show. It's cool though, I like and we love a lot good We love a good white show here with Rob Low and his son both got kids.
Speaker 6: He looks just like you.
Speaker 3: Jack Nicholson got a sound that makes sense to Yeah, Jack Nicholson got a sun he's in smile too.
Speaker 9: I just got done watching Bad Boys for Life.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's on Netflix. Yeah, just launched on Yeah, I'm due for to rewatch that.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 10: I'm kind of half a half on it only because they not because they all, but because it seemed like the way they sent Martin's jokes up in the movie, it just wasn't matching up with the movie per se for me, Like, I get what they were trying to do, but it just wasn't how.
Speaker 3: That's part of the movie was Reggie.
Speaker 15: The best part of the was Reggie, Reggie, Reggie need his own movie, My Nigga.
Speaker 9: After that, his red went up like ten points.
Speaker 4: After Before I ever seen the movie, all I heard was everybody talking about Reggie.
Speaker 8: Reggie, Yes busy, he ain't got busy.
Speaker 10: Yes, him and the alligator Duke. That was my part too. That ship was funny. That ship was funny.
Speaker 9: Likes like.
Speaker 6: He just needed to as soon as he got the call. It was Gobo.
Speaker 16: It wasn't even yeah, but you gotta remember tell where the other kid went.
Speaker 6: I would like for Martin and Will to watch all of these movies and stop leaving fucking plot holes in them.
Speaker 4: The kid is in college. That's what we're gonna say, kid in college.
Speaker 6: When you first start watching the movie First Day Boy, a little boy is in the in.
Speaker 3: The movie you just watched, college, it's a little boy in like the opening scene, like he has a son.
Speaker 6: But when he go and shove the baby mama and the mama in the closet, Where the fuck.
Speaker 3: Is this kid?
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying in college.
Speaker 3: Shut out, you talking about somebody house and a sleepover.
Speaker 6: But the fact that when you go watch the first Martin got three.
Speaker 3: That's the one I'm saying in college where.
Speaker 6: These other two kids.
Speaker 3: That's the one I said is in college.
Speaker 6: Like they don't even talk about these little more because.
Speaker 4: They are not because the daughter is the only one that matters.
Speaker 6: She had three lines.
Speaker 4: It wasn't about her, it was about Reggie.
Speaker 3: That's why we don't care about her. We need her to be here.
Speaker 4: So Reggie's story makes sense because the fifth Bad Boy movie is gonna be a taken knockoff, and that is when Reggie is going to get busy again.
Speaker 9: Reggie went crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna go one. Shut up, No, you know, I know you're lying. You're lying because what number are we on with? Fast and Furious thirty nine? And you have watched all of them?
Speaker 9: I'm one they needed to do because I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched the two parties.
Speaker 6: Don't ever, don't ever compare time outro don't ever care because how we had.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, it's like that, so they did.
Speaker 9: Now they're coming back a couple of years. Okay, time.
Speaker 6: They're not jumping time.
Speaker 3: Line.
Speaker 6: They just took time to film that. I don't know. I stopped watching few.
Speaker 3: After they after they jumped the submarine that was done and we said this, we said this money Launders schemes, so they too be movies.
Speaker 6: I think the money Launders like genuinely, because what the fuck.
Speaker 7: Are you like me trying to figure out where all this happened, because like when you.
Speaker 6: Where you going back?
Speaker 7: It used to be about stream racing, like maybe street racing. Maybe we're selling drug we got from street raising and selling bulletproof.
Speaker 8: How we worked for the government taking down Whose criminals? Guy?
Speaker 6: Who is these criminals? Where did they come from?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 3: And why?
Speaker 4: Why are we using this group of people to take down world terrorists? And they're not even a black ops team that retired. You aren't just ordinary niggas with a garage in California.
Speaker 6: And just gets.
Speaker 7: The core for or the CORFID the Corps of Vengeance from the very first movie Iron Man, Captain America thor Black Wallow Hard.
Speaker 6: Versus the niggas from the.
Speaker 4: Fastes, I ain't tell you that the way he's going to fast and winning, I.
Speaker 8: Feel like if you give Vin Diesel some prep time that niggas back.
Speaker 4: Then no, okay, so the the Vengers could win until you put his family in danger because when it becomes about family.
Speaker 3: When it's about family, Van Diesel will be like ready to take on the world. He gonna eat a hawk punch so buy so as long as Bucky don't take the kid, they could.
Speaker 6: The reason if they go down.
Speaker 3: If they don't take the kid, you go or Letty says.
Speaker 6: We here Tony start folding him by.
Speaker 8: Captain America and taking taking a little bit because long he hasn't asked his victim.
Speaker 6: Your best friend killed your friend.
Speaker 4: Mama, your old best friend, your old best friend, your new best mama and.
Speaker 8: Daddy and then you. But it wasn't I don't care, I do. He was in his body. I can't fight your brain. Put your hands up and you killed my mama.
Speaker 6: You get because if I'm Tony, I'm facility.
Speaker 8: I don't like I personally didn't capture the state out He tried to right, but now jump him at the end.
Speaker 6: He had to because he didn't he knew he would kill Buddy.
Speaker 4: Tony had told he had on a weapon of mass destruction.
Speaker 3: Let's keep it.
Speaker 4: The butt iron Man suit is a weapon of mass bro.
Speaker 3: You got an arm and you can ripped that arm off around.
Speaker 4: Unfair fight bro, Rocket even stole his arm because he got Matter of fact, I think a nebula stole his damn arm because he got it for Christmas.
Speaker 6: Trying to hear, is not a fair fight? Where was it a fair fight?
Speaker 8: Where you and this robotic gas arm was punching on my fucking mind?
Speaker 3: It wasn't kill, It wasn't.
Speaker 6: Murderer Broen. He was assassin. Tony was finna humanly cook his ass this metal.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what he was doing. Wasn't if he was. Yeah, it'll be different if he and he did it and then he going.
Speaker 4: He literally hanging out with Tony knowing I put two hot ones in your mama. Here now, Savannah, trying to keep up with us.
Speaker 3: What the heck are we talking about Batman?
Speaker 18: Three of us, because I'm not sure they stands. We can agree if Batman has prep time, then obviously is winning. But if there's no prep time and it just happens they just meet on the streets in New.
Speaker 3: York, I don't know if that's winning.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's stop here for a minute for us in the studio so we can see better, all right, So team got though? Is Batman? Cassandra Kane that's bat Woman. If y'all didn't know that, allright, ghost Maker, I ain't never heard that nigga before in my life.
Speaker 3: Black Lightning shout out to him. His TV shell ended too soon.
Speaker 4: Night Wing the real Batman in my opinion, and Asrael a murderous version of Batman.
Speaker 3: You know he really is, he really was.
Speaker 6: That's Team got Them.
Speaker 4: That's Team Old New York versus Team New New York, which is their double. A blind motherfucker that does law during the daytime. Spider Man, an EMO kid who keep killing his bitches. Electra right, Electra whose only purpose in comics was to die The Punisher.
Speaker 3: Her only purpose in comics. Hold on, I'm getting there.
Speaker 4: Punisher Punisher a white man with PTSD and guns iron fist depending on what version, a white boy who happened to be in China at the right time, and Moonnight, a schizophrenic motherfucker who got super who got superpowered by hanging out with an Egyptian god. I'm still mad at it's a white man that's get the powers from an Egyptian god and not an Egyptian.
Speaker 3: You're an Egyptian. Look, it's cool. I'm cool with it.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with cool as you tell the story. It is better though, but he got personality a right, so real talk.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 4: I hate this is just the black nerd in me talking. I hate this prep time conversation.
Speaker 6: My god, it's so over.
Speaker 3: I get it. That's why I hate it.
Speaker 4: Like like why like if this bro, if I pulled up saying I want to smoke, like what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We're here right, because I really don't think that.
Speaker 3: It actually is. But you ain't for them.
Speaker 6: Out right regular ordinary.
Speaker 3: Like the crazy the crazy ship is.
Speaker 4: It's all bullshit. Aside, Wing is a better Batman than Batman.
Speaker 3: All bullshit. Don't so listen who they're gonna have a problem with this ghost maker. He's gonna be a bit of a little I don't know who that is. I don't know his full power said, but I know i've heard the character before.
Speaker 4: Actually see I'm I'm just like, I'm just gonna go ahead and say the black Man is the reason why that they're gonna win because.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to be near you to kill you. Healing factor. I am lightning, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: He got a heeling factor to punish. Here is the first to die.
Speaker 4: No punish her coming with that heat though, but he's gonna be the first to die, you coming with that because spider Man is I gee, spider Man had moved he daredevil.
Speaker 6: That nigga power said is crazy that.
Speaker 3: Nigga just can see but your heartbeat. And so here's the thing. Even with prep time.
Speaker 6: Because because give punisure prep.
Speaker 3: Time, Yeah, even with.
Speaker 6: Why is the common.
Speaker 8: Book community not having those kinds of converse? Because why do y'all always want to take a nigga with no power? It's a prep time versus fucking Superman is a.
Speaker 6: Guy I don't go for what you do.
Speaker 8: God, why we can't talk about Batman with prep time because the punisher with like because.
Speaker 4: Prep time is nothing but doing your homework. They want Batman to have a whole week to do his homework so he can set booby traps and find glowing rocks and bring.
Speaker 3: Martha to the table. That's what they want.
Speaker 4: That is what they want Batman to have time to go do, go, get all these other things to basically distract the nigga who really ain't supposed to lose and beat him by distractions. Moonnight is schizophrenic, so you don't even know which one of these, mother, you're gonna fight in that moment, okay, And the agility of of of Daredevil and night Wing actually cancels each other out. To be honest with you, the one you really got to worry about is really Spider Man. But if you play to his man pulls his punches, if he plays to his emotions, If you play to his emotion, he's done.
Speaker 3: Spider Man. Like when Stacey then punch.
Speaker 8: Around and have that backfire, and then Peters Peter, it depends on when he's.
Speaker 6: Let's let's keep it. Spider Man went blow for blow with the incredible Hawk.
Speaker 4: The crazy part of the Dog actually do get in fights the Hawk often.
Speaker 8: This is what I'm saying, y'all, not what the fuck are you even talking about? The only person on this list, Asrael is a little bit of a problem just because he has no moral code.
Speaker 4: He will not That's what I say, right Like Trophy Tell as well and Punisher actually cancels each other.
Speaker 6: I do, because they don't have no not stopping. And then e.
Speaker 4: Lecture and Cassandra Kane are really just there so it doesn't be sexist because they technically cancel each other out.
Speaker 8: But Black Lightning is the biggest problem black you know, if you all know full power said though, so I can't even tell, but like you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm bringing. I'm bringing this. I'm bringing this to the UH, to the collective. Okay, I'm an drop it on the collective. That's the because I've heard of but I'm not.
Speaker 6: They got Batman's shirts on.
Speaker 3: That is true. They got New York and Batman shirts on.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 9: But apparently Batman has being gods. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that it's a lot. It's a lot on this team right here.
Speaker 9: Comments from way before don't make any sense but this.
Speaker 3: But you're just talking about Batman can't take all SI.
Speaker 18: I'm not saying he can. But if you have Batman against the guy and to handle everything else, that's just what it is.
Speaker 6: I don't know if Batman can take an infist.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I guess Batman. I don't want to hear that ever A get there, I feel.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 15: So what I was gonna say is, when it comes to these two teams here and I'm looking at them, realistically, team Gotham has more members that work together as a team as opposed to Team New York has more like wild cards, so that can also play a factor too.
Speaker 3: You know there's some prep time.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I do disagree with you a little bit because Daredevil, Electra, Iron Fist, and Punisher have all worked together. Facts that is and Electra work.
Speaker 15: Have all been defenders, but Punishure doesn't. He's more of a wild card factor than anybody else.
Speaker 3: But Day Bound the same team, so they never really answered their own question.
Speaker 8: Just like Black folks, I'm definding saying the Marble team, I'm not even always Team Marvel.
Speaker 6: I just know in that fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's too many. It's too many regular people. You know, whats regular? Uh?
Speaker 8: Israel is regular? Batman is regular. Only the only real superhero in that list.
Speaker 3: Is like, yeah, everybody else were just regular human beings got skills, don't get me wrong, but like running Bro, spider Man alone is good if he really doesn't want to be.
Speaker 6: Smoke with a Man. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to smoke a though, but he be cracking some of the best jokes, so he might be cool to be around.
Speaker 6: I don't want nobody who can stop a fool of a truck going like seventy A train bro a train.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget there's a whole movie where he stopped the whole.
Speaker 4: Train just to say some regular people's regular post. There's a there's a version of Spider Man where he held a broken boat to get other.
Speaker 6: So nah.
Speaker 9: The boys itself.
Speaker 3: That shows Okay, I'm glad we hear another fun.
Speaker 4: Fact that I just found that one that did you know that this latest alliteration of Mortal Kombat was not supposed to be a Mortal Kombat game. It was supposed to be Injustice three. That's why the new DLC is so superhero heavy, because it was it was a DLC that was already initially made to be a part of the Injustice one, but instead because the Mortal Mortal Kombat is a more profitable franchise and the last game was such a ship show story wise that they said let's just make it a Mortal Kombat game and then it will come.
Speaker 6: Back and do Injustice three.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Oh, and they also killed it because the d see being rebooted from the from the movies being trash.
Speaker 3: They didn't think it was a good idea to drop a game.
Speaker 6: Because everything that d C do be decent outside of but.
Speaker 4: You remember the but the hate, but the hate for d C was real because of that, Like because the movies were so bad, comics went down, animazed, people were like, what is this ship here went down?
Speaker 8: I feel bad for the nigga that's fee the word that's fucking red and red and blue tights because he.
Speaker 3: First, I don't think that, No, but you gotta think about it. What why Superman? White? White people love Superman.
Speaker 1: Superman?
Speaker 6: Henry Cavill said, he might come back and uh.
Speaker 3: He might be the new he might be the new Wolverine.
Speaker 6: Either that or he's gonna do something, he said he wants to.
Speaker 8: I just I'm really excited about my man from Ridge John Stewart though, because.
Speaker 4: Well the way they're doing the DC with the new DC reboot, every character is being cast. So if you're part of the original Justice League, everybody's gonna be somebody there. So Hawt Girl's being added, all three Green Lanterns being added.
Speaker 6: Just hired me Bro. I feel like they got it. They don't understand well.
Speaker 4: DC reboots his comics all the time, too, so it's hard if I'm supposed to make a movie based off of let's just say Batman for an example, right, and I want to go to the comics, all right, let me pick a story to based off of this. Nigga sometimes can have seven different comics out at the exact same time, so it's like, well, which story do I pick?
Speaker 3: Then you don't know which way to go. It's so many different ways.
Speaker 4: I'm just tired of people telling me, ay, at this point in time, DC do not need to tell me about.
Speaker 3: Anybody that's dead. Just like, let's let's just pick up from right here.
Speaker 4: Just pick up from right here and assume you know my parents got shot in the alley, because.
Speaker 6: To pick up like Batman after like how the First Joker ended?
Speaker 3: I watched the Second Joker the musical.
Speaker 4: Talk about that in a minute. Not really as a musical as people would think. But it's a ship shoves reason I knew I wasn't gonna go see I just knew I wasn't gonna go see it. No, it sounds like the songs is it Being a musical wouldn't have bothered me because I actually like watching musical is like should I'll go turn fucking Hamilton on tomorrow and just watch that ship all day and sing you word for work, So I ain't got no beef for the musical. If the musical fucking makes sense this one. You can tell from the jump he didn't want to make that movie. The way the story goes, he does. He never wanted to make the movie. The musical portion of it has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. You can literally take the musical sections out and the movie will still go as the movie is supposed to go. The songs don't even have shit to do with whatever scene we in. Okay, at the end of the day. The way the movie is told, or what I heard about the movie is it's supposed to be a social commentary on how when The Joker first came out and everybody went crazy about it and started literally in some points emulating it and just saying, Arthur is our Joker, and this is what we're gonna do. The Warner Brothers was like, hey, we made a shit ton of money, do it again so we can make more money. And he was like, yeah, y'all gave me like five mil to make that movie. Give me two hundred and twenty million dollars and I'll make your movie. And it was like okay, and he was like, oh shit, they gave me this money, Well let me make something.
Speaker 3: So he put together the movie with the intention of it not being good.
Speaker 6: When you are with.
Speaker 4: The money, you made a billion, you made almost a billion last time, so this is pennies compared to what we go get back. And he made the movie and he purposely made a musical because just like how Wan doesn't like music, if someone tells you this movie is.
Speaker 3: A musical, you're not gonna go see it.
Speaker 4: So you're already killing, right, You're already killing the back end of it right off top. So then you do this movie and it's mostly about the trial or off the fleck, which is basically like should we really.
Speaker 3: Care about the joker like we is?
Speaker 4: And then the ending really was like a fuck you to anybody who liked it. This Joker because he Ledger is really the real best joker out there, and that was the fuck you at the end of the movie. So everybody was mad. But the way he ended it was like, look, there's not gonna be a Joker three. I'm making damn sure it is. For the way he the way he wrote it, there can't be a Joker three. Because it was you could still get a villain verse. It just didn't need to be a second movie.
Speaker 3: That was the thing. It didn't need to be a second movie if you would just left it as is with the first one. And they didn't. He wasn't nowhere. There was no mentioning of the Wayne's family and no shape or forms and this shit.
Speaker 4: And you couldn't anyway because Arthur is like fucking thirty when Batman, when they showed you Little Bruce Dog was like ten. So we're supposed to believe a twenty two year old rich kid with PTSD who decided to put on latex is running around beating up homeless people. Meanwhile, you're You're worst villain in the world is like forty five.
Speaker 8: When you think about like the psychological philip you gotta have and your hends, like so my parents a day.
Speaker 3: I blame Pennyworth.
Speaker 6: Let me go get another Costa and just terrorize the street.
Speaker 3: I blame Pennyworth.
Speaker 4: You were responsible for this child's well being for the eight years before he became an adult, and you not once thought it was a good idea for this young man to go to therapy.
Speaker 6: But Batman needed to be dark in his mind.
Speaker 3: Like you let this little kid sit in the house with his parent issues.
Speaker 4: You did not think that seeing your mama and daddy get popped in the alley wasn't gonna affect him.
Speaker 3: I think I have a crazy transition. What's a superhero that that? Like?
Speaker 6: It's good? But nobody gives a funk about that. That's one of them. I just need one.
Speaker 3: Took too long to get them a show. Did the show kind of cool?
Speaker 9: That's fair?
Speaker 6: Nobody is fun? So I remember I asked you earlier, like have jumping watching anything on Netflix? So I recently watched.
Speaker 8: So they did a show that Peyton Manning produced and he followed like five or six wide receivers. So then the NBA in turn did their shows starting five, and it follows five NBA players as.
Speaker 6: They go through what is last season? Do you know who Demantas Sabonis is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Adrian Bonus' son. Yeah, our vets call it. I did, so.
Speaker 6: He got you one of the most dublest motherfuckers in their history.
Speaker 3: Worse the Bonuses is daddy? What are you?
Speaker 8: When you watch the show and then it's like you see because they follow him, it's lebron is Man.
Speaker 6: Damn, it's somebody else.
Speaker 8: Just there to win that No, like it's Lebron James, Jimmy Butler, and then it's like you take you take them, four motherfuckers with personalities and then you add them.
Speaker 19: He's still though he can definitely who I mean more boring right, like I tell you nothing but watching this like he born.
Speaker 8: But like when you watch him in the rag and watch this thing like you kind of be like, damn, bro, the NBA don't give you no appreciation. This motherfucker is number one in double doubles last year, second in triple doubles.
Speaker 6: Like he averaging like twenty five, eight and ten. You know what, Nigga didn't make an All Star team. The NBA do not. You ain't getting no All nbas.
Speaker 8: He go.
Speaker 6: I was just like this, but he not marketable. I also didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Like as much.
Speaker 6: But this is a business as much as you. I'm saying, it's about basketball, like you need a little person.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta be able to salesman. Sh kids gotta want your jersey, gonna want your shoes.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to bon this jersey. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They gonna show up to your picture days.
Speaker 9: And you are smart on that marketing part though, that's.
Speaker 8: Right outside of Sacramento. And like real niggas who watched the NBA.
Speaker 6: And again he's nice.
Speaker 3: You know I signed even in an R beat, but I want him on my team.
Speaker 6: Like I didn't know Lebron much cussin Like as I watched the show, like I.
Speaker 8: I'm learning this and why is the King doing all this cussing because he just persists like Lebron, like he just presents.
Speaker 6: Like he don't swear.
Speaker 3: I like Lebron.
Speaker 6: I mean, like the coldest liar in the game.
Speaker 3: I love Lebron. He be lying like like he just.
Speaker 6: He's easy for no reason, just offering up information. I like, it's a boo Lebron.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, I'm thirty seven pages in. Yeah he opened into see.
Speaker 15: What was in it?
Speaker 7: Probably he got right in the last show. But it's a very interesting show. If you're not watching it, I think you should watch it. I'm not ten episodes.
Speaker 6: Probably I watched The Rod Receiver show football.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think just from the personalities, like Jimmy Butler is a different kind of nigga we do.
Speaker 6: I mean, like yeah, different different country music, drinking coffee, different he's an eclectic brother.
Speaker 4: Hold on now, bro, don't be talking about country music like that, because I too. I'm a very eclectic musical person. Like you have found some of the most random songs being in the car with me. You just don't like country music unless it's done by black man mm or you know what I'm saying. Until you get down on some gar Brooks, you can't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, music is good. Music is very culture.
Speaker 9: I listened to a lot of different music is good music.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite go to music?
Speaker 12: My favorite that's not black, that's not black? Yeah, oh, I was gonna say, MO time me, I'm not black. That's not bad, Like Queen Queen is hard. My boys beat was cool.
Speaker 6: I like holling out.
Speaker 8: I couldn't do the bell they play all in those at work being.
Speaker 3: No all that's inside DS was my ship. I was, Yeah, was ship. Like they give enough credits.
Speaker 4: They ain't getting enough credit for I had had niggas and bail bottoms.
Speaker 3: Really like.
Speaker 6: I'm one of them.
Speaker 7: People like I like more songs that's not rap than I think, because like I don't know who the artists, but like when I feel like when I hear the side. I know that, I know that it didn't like working in the grocery store, like that's all these playing contemporary.
Speaker 3: Man, soft rock, Ship Journey, the soft Wow, you know what.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I honestly have to say Black Fathers did not really understand the power of double stop believing until that family got episode.
Speaker 3: With the soft rock era. I can see that. I can see that for you.
Speaker 6: That's my.
Speaker 4: Uh that was that was during my Flyleaf era. I was heavy and fly Leave, Evanescence and all of them. Definitely definitely the Red That's not even my song. My song is actually under the Bridge and it sucked my kiss.
Speaker 3: What's the group?
Speaker 9: What's the group?
Speaker 10: That song?
Speaker 3: The Spice Girls, but Martin Flipping Friend wasn't. At the same time, you can't have no fun unless my homie gets something come out. They was literally the same time. We all know. I knew I was down for it, all five of them.
Speaker 6: I like Johnny Cash.
Speaker 3: I was like, man oh and Maroon five.
Speaker 9: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 8: You know, I can't with them and they're like super world famous. I don't like nothing about you too.
Speaker 3: Or cold Play. I couldn't get YouTube and I just can't get to you with some songs.
Speaker 6: I might do it.
Speaker 3: Who did my sacrifice?
Speaker 6: I can't. I can't mess like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's who I was thinking.
Speaker 6: I can't mess with.
Speaker 8: Dave Matthews like I've been off YouTube since they pulled that bush and that album got stuck on my iPhone for like a month and a half to call them fucking.
Speaker 6: Com phone the phone, like, Bro, I didn't sound I was working for at the time.
Speaker 3: You know, why did you have beef?
Speaker 6: How get this used to come in the store?
Speaker 17: Bro?
Speaker 3: Get this boot like I can on my too for YouTube? I think about it.
Speaker 4: I never understood what everybody got mad about. Just don't listen because it comes up in your rotation.
Speaker 3: Uh it was.
Speaker 6: It was one of the because it was a downloaded album.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just like you I think. I think I still got it in my uh my album to deleted. Think. I don't even want to do it. I'm cool with it. I'll use it for some background tracks or something. You not YouTube. I love you guys, we love YouTube.
Speaker 6: YouTube as also all anyway Eagles, come on, man, grateful dead grateful speaking speaking mister lebron Ja his corny Okay, So I'll don't know if you guys.
Speaker 3: Are aware, but big Meat Larry Hoover is coming home. He's home already. I already got to be in a halfway out, Like, okay, that's what. But you know, once you in the halfway house, you can still kind of move around.
Speaker 8: After Big Beach Street, Lebron James tweeted it was like walking home Big Now, Hey, somebody don't make.
Speaker 4: Sense Lebron saying that Lebron from Cleveland, but he not. You don't think that Detroit has to go to Cleveland to get to Atlanta. True, and he's not just from Cleveland. He's a fucking accron.
Speaker 8: It was more something like a person commented under Lebron saying, walking home.
Speaker 6: Big meats in so many words.
Speaker 8: He told Lebron that he's a cloud chaser and a cornball for Big Enough, a guy who was a well known drug dealer killing the community, killed people.
Speaker 6: That's I guess that's better.
Speaker 8: Because Lebron's brand it's different than it's very so it's like also but for the culture to I don't know, it's a weird. I was just gonna say it's gotta be a weird because I don't stand for ship big.
Speaker 3: Meach was doing in this personal life, but like a like a cultural right.
Speaker 8: But like when I think about, like, that's that's my era of being out, like growing up because being he's a hood hero for sure, right and the like if.
Speaker 6: You're a jez fan, but that's what he raps about. True, I'm a Jesus my favorite reference. But this is my thing.
Speaker 8: This is the issue I sometimes have with this because people will be met just thorn to me, know that will then turn around and be like praising like lucky or you know what I'm saying, Jimmy Hoffa, they were cool. That's that's that's my me. Just if you asked me, you just just big meat. Ain't no different than John got That's what I'm saying. Pray the white people because it be white the movies.
Speaker 7: You can praise John Gotti for doing, and why can't we praise our ghetto heroes in a big and for him to do everything you did, you would think a nigga like that and never see the light of day again.
Speaker 6: And for him to be coming home that's a weird for the ghetto. It's a weird, and you you can't condone.
Speaker 10: But his cultural impact is under that it's the same thing as our Face or good Fellas.
Speaker 6: Like that's what I'm saying is I hate I hate that Big met this. If you just want to call it Brian Jass Corty, just do that. We've been.
Speaker 3: Shoo the fit.
Speaker 6: He was wearing his picture he had just stupid Yo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just I just I've always struggled with this a little bit internally. It's like, you know, I love Frank Lucas. You know, I watched American Gangster and all that. Before that, I knew about the Supreme Team and all in the Harlem era of heroin and drugs, and I'm like, these fuckers is like who you wanted to be as a child.
Speaker 6: Sometimes, you know, they was like heroes. And then it's like that's all, don't do that. That's bad. They did.
Speaker 8: They destroyed this, they brought in and crack it off. It's like yeah, but then I turn around to watch Casino Good fellow it's the same, you know, and I feel like when you see it as a kid, you're not really prazy.
Speaker 6: You're not you're not praising you know.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 6: Like, you're not praising that.
Speaker 8: He said, dope, you guys, as a six year old, you don't know that that's what you're praising because damn his cars and different colors and it's got the big friends and every time I came right, he got the chain on, and I.
Speaker 6: Want to be that.
Speaker 7: And then when you find out what to do to get that, something like, Okay, I'm all in, this is how I gotta do it, and.
Speaker 3: Some people like you.
Speaker 6: Alright, So it's but it's just it's always just that.
Speaker 9: It's double it's double sided, definitely.
Speaker 3: All right. Do I have anything else important? Before?
Speaker 6: Times? Videos, big beaches? You' all ready for Halloween? I don't really too much give a fun.
Speaker 8: Oh and speaking of Halloween, hey, some of them costumes that I know y'all gonna wear, I need to retired.
Speaker 6: I was what I want? No more sexy villains, bitch beat that somebody.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, wait a minute. That was the year with the Baker sisters where bowl Vilma and Daphne.
Speaker 3: That's true. I saw that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I ain't gonna I ain't gonna say don't wear it.
Speaker 3: But also I almost got me there.
Speaker 6: You know what daphnely got off to? You got me there?
Speaker 4: Do you remember which that's why I said you almost got you have no cheeks in the cartoon.
Speaker 3: In the cartoon, they both get if you watch Velma on Max.
Speaker 4: They both get they actually the girl friends. They actually was a girl. Yeah, they were in the cover relationship for a minute. It's a it's a you gotta watch it because it's you gotta watch You gotta watch Velma because it's it's it's a wild way they tell that story and it all makes sense. That's the crazy part. Yeah, uh yeah, but the nurse, the nurse, but then be the easy cheap ones that be on seale at the Big Pumpkin down and stay there so.
Speaker 3: You can get them with no problem. It's called only fans. What you but what you're not gonna do.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna fuck with that community because that community is a year long.
Speaker 6: They put their work into it.
Speaker 4: They didn't just pay sixty dollars on party see, they put two thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Costplay costa costplayers.
Speaker 4: Because there's a chick on my timeline who she cosplay, but her husband be the one doing her helping her out, so I guess she puts something together.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a sailor.
Speaker 4: Moon when it was like a more common anime right now, But in the video she put up the bloopers one so she getting ready to do her your husband's back. God damn, that ass looked nice. And that turn around you're like dog you can't hear dog wild. Now he was like, look, as soon as you get done taking these videos, I'm about.
Speaker 3: To fuck you and that like you can it is up like he is. He is your photosh but it's his wife.
Speaker 6: Trust school, this is white to the beach.
Speaker 3: It's no different.
Speaker 6: I'm all for.
Speaker 8: I mean, but I feel I see there's three millions, the whole swat team party, six thousand nuns.
Speaker 6: When you run into.
Speaker 8: People who wear the same costume, yeah, now it's seven filmas in this fucking box.
Speaker 6: Number feeling down the costle.
Speaker 9: Just when it was a bunch of Harley Quinn's last year.
Speaker 4: But the Harley Quinn's and stuff like that, that was because that was hot. Now think about it is this is my only issue with with costumes and black people. I don't think we really get the concept of what a Halloween costume is supposed to be. We like to do moments in black history, so we will take scenes from a movie, and that's what our outfit is supposed to emulate, that one moment, that one scene, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Like we're supposed to know that because you walking.
Speaker 4: Around in a white T shirt and some panties that you're supposed to be ebony for players club before she got raped.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 4: We don't know that until you take the scene photo. They're like, oh, yeah, that's tight. That's not what black folks. That's not constantly.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 6: They don't don't be outside with a person, no jack outside.
Speaker 3: Club. And back in the days, that's how you used to be.
Speaker 8: Hey, I used to be in the line and you're like, I'm walking past nothing. I should be walking past line.
Speaker 4: But that's how the club used to be back in the day. Chicks be half naked and dudes dressed like they work at a car center.
Speaker 6: You know, it's degrees in the club. Something nasty man Polos.
Speaker 4: You're not even about the polos, bro it's the fact that we had real buttons up on with ties and slacks and like a twenty two year old dressed like they borrowed clothes from their dad's closet just to go hang out.
Speaker 3: With they boys, because they would let you in. That's a wild concept, like that was a strict, wild rule.
Speaker 6: They would let you in.
Speaker 4: Like all you have to say was no oversized T shirts, like you have to make us dressed like Sunday's Best.
Speaker 6: I think what it was waste, That's what it was.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 6: They wanted to under spend that money. Didn't want you to get outfit.
Speaker 4: If I would have had my own club back then, the dress attire would have been khakis in a colored shirt, so it always looked like he.
Speaker 3: Was coming from Walmart or Target or something.
Speaker 4: How you have to dress to get in You have to look like your khaki's gotta have khakis on to get in here.
Speaker 3: Bro khaki color Khaki too, yep, khaki color, don't want wild blue kaki? Wow? That party would be like you only could get in with khakis.
Speaker 6: With a creasing too. You gotta have area.
Speaker 4: That why that's I'm gonna do it for my fiftieth birthday. My fiftieth birthday party is gonna be khakis.
Speaker 6: I'm coming sharps a bit.
Speaker 3: Kaki. You gotta wear khakis at this party. Like a good four to five years. You got time to get it together. You have time to get you a pair of kakis. Are only twenty bucks Walmart gonna be confused while all the khakis just got bought, but all the starts to all the cat Would you come to my khaki party? Yeah, of course, in khakis. Kaki.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it's gonna be the female.
Speaker 6: Ki. You never saying I have many time because I used to work at Walmart.
Speaker 4: I was gonna do khakis and scrubs to be three sizes too small. Yes, khakis and scrubs.
Speaker 3: That's the thing I want.
Speaker 6: Big booties and khakis be fire.
Speaker 9: Don't worry that I can't do a khaki skirt.
Speaker 6: They got a bunch of you can do a bunch at the top of the bill loop.
Speaker 3: In the back.
Speaker 6: Otherwise a little.
Speaker 3: Khakis and scrubs. That's gonna be my.
Speaker 6: Part skirt because a pistol skirt.
Speaker 3: How shore this is like above me? Yeah? Skirt?
Speaker 9: Okay, you know like they depleted one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, example, you go work.
Speaker 6: The first you have to do it. That's have that.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 3: Damn bro. Just I'm sad trying to find out no thought about one.
Speaker 4: I'm sad because I can't throw a party because it's not gonna be right because we ain't gonna have dre security no more.
Speaker 3: Because dre was the only reason why I throwing parties was fun. Uh absolutely, the way Dog used to let us get away. We say, hey, bro, how many y'all gots like twelve y'all going home?
Speaker 4: Bro, we just want to go downstairs, all right, man, just make sure you lock up, look, God, just make sure you lock up.
Speaker 15: Dog.
Speaker 4: I was like, bro, because that what was that one party we threw where it was only like just us that came and I had to hold upstairs, like, bro, you could get this down because I know, man, I'm just pissed off, Like, hey, bro, just just moving downstairs like I pack it up. We moved downstairs, like bro, go home when you go home. And when we used to have both sides, that was when they used to crack that day we had a good studio part I might do one.
Speaker 6: This year Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just be down We just be down here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just be like it'd be like twenty us just down here, running running between, just kicking it.
Speaker 6: Safe, good time.
Speaker 4: Your car is safe outside, it's safe in here. We everybody bring their own food. We used to keep liquor. Yeah, but we used to always just have bottles.
Speaker 6: Just got a couple of what we used to do.
Speaker 3: I might do that this year.
Speaker 6: Here, let's let's take us in the corner. Joe.
Speaker 3: Actually, we gotta get Teaka to do her intimate set.
Speaker 6: That'd be your first question.
Speaker 4: I want to put her over here that way, this wall would be black body end have a little something going on a place.
Speaker 3: I like, you can put that over YouTube channel. Yeah, that'd be her. Just you can't put that on YouTube with Tika.
Speaker 6: You. My boy was like, that's that baby lotion jokes I did, But man, I felt like such a creep today.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 8: I was at work and I felt like I was leaving work and it's like I needed some things and it's just like when I was looking at what I have, I was like, this is like the nastiest listen ship ever.
Speaker 6: So check out this.
Speaker 7: Some My little sister Carl was like, give me some doughnuts and I got a box and I got a pack of lighters.
Speaker 6: I was like, this is a disgusting little little shopping listen Have you got to buy other ship to kind of creepy?
Speaker 4: Do you shop like a single man, what is what is the wildest things that you have had in your grown man shopping combination that you really said, like, dog, they should not go together. This in general because regular shopping like you out here just shopping like you need to have a ship, depends on where.
Speaker 8: I'm like, it ain't too much wild grocery store, broc store.
Speaker 6: But like if you just.
Speaker 4: Stopped at like Walmart, Okay, yeah, your Walmart single man shopping, what's the wildest combination thing that you looked in your cart and you had, was like, this is nasty.
Speaker 6: One day I went in there.
Speaker 7: I only went in there to get like my mom stopped there. I only went into the store because I'm like, I'm out of basketlator, so I have Vassilain.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, I need.
Speaker 7: Dinner for I have French rides at home, you know, I wanted something there went the French ride and I had some high ways.
Speaker 6: So that's probably like the nastiest combination that I've ever walked to the registered with in my adult life. Was like, you got vascillating high wings, bro.
Speaker 3: You you a nigga would need to go to sell check out right? You cannot go to somebody registered.
Speaker 8: All right, and I don't even know what I'm going to say anything, but I love to trust you'll, so listen.
Speaker 6: I went to picking save and I had some hot cocoa at the crib. It was like this kind of.
Speaker 8: Weather was cool, but it wasn't cold. I got some whipped cream, like the can the Ready with, and then they had two for five the beef Summer see.
Speaker 6: Summer. So I got this, this is great. You have crackers like I know I had.
Speaker 8: I thought I had something. I was like, let me, I say, I'm not gonna find it because I believe I have some. So I had to cadd with the whip cream joint the two for five Beef Summer, a can of easy cheez bro It's some fucking cool whip Because I was like, I want to make some ice cream, and I knew I had the ice cream home.
Speaker 6: I just got it the day before, and I like, cool with on my ice.
Speaker 3: Cream, and I was like, this is yes, that's you're gonna self check out. I put it on the belt because check out I was long as ill.
Speaker 6: It's only two people. When I was a cashier, I used to judge.
Speaker 3: All right, you gotta just all right.
Speaker 4: So the reason why I brung up this question because earlier this week I had to go pick up some things, some necessities that as a man, I needed myself. But I went to Walmart. So you know, when you go to Walmart, you you didn't get extra shit, right, So it's not going to be sick, but it should not all go together.
Speaker 3: So I went in.
Speaker 4: I picked up a vacuum cleaner, two packs of draws, a pack of beaters, a pack of strawberries, some fruit rounds because I'm cheap, so I grabbed a bag instead.
Speaker 3: Of the box.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 4: It's just me, some fruit rounds, a baby T shirt because my daughter needed an orange T shirt and his people day.
Speaker 3: That's is it really? Or is it long? Over to ponder amongst yourself, SD card, SD card and accorded mouse. I swear to god, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: It was just a baby T shirt.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because all of this was all because I'm being text while I'm out that you need things. Leally needed the strawberries because that's her fruit of choice. Tianna needed the orange T shirt because she did not tell nobody to the day of that she needed an orange shirt for Indigenous People Day, even though that was on Monday, but they celebrated it yesterday. My vacuum cleaner stopped working, and I just read suddenly, lift up my bed and realized, this is wild up under here, So I need the vacuums and shit. Because my vacuum cleaner wasn't working no more. I had already realized that it's that time of every three months.
Speaker 3: You just buy new draws. Just buy new draws and T shirts. Okay, gotta do that.
Speaker 4: The SD card was because since I'm doing the retreat for Sherman Phoenix, I had to get me a new car so I can have one card dedicated to just all the recording I'm doing there and I don't have to take nothing from the studio. And then I realized my mouse at my work computer is going out. Let me just go ahead and grab one of these nine ninety nine mouses real quick. And as I go up to the front counter, I look at my cart. I was like, this, shit don't belong together. This is not this is not I just come say, I'm giving you.
Speaker 3: I just went on the counters and as I'm scanning, I'm telling her.
Speaker 4: As I'm at the counter, and I'm skinchy scans and I'm putting up there. It's like, oh, this is gonna be reimbursed by my job, so can I get a separate receipt for that?
Speaker 3: Just to make like so you know that this is two separate orders, that one.
Speaker 8: Vacuum clean. Okay, all right, baby T shirt. That's when they started.
Speaker 3: Looking at that's what lost professions.
Speaker 6: That's when they.
Speaker 7: Started looking sd card like like that, like, can we gotta get this thing out of here?
Speaker 3: Protection asset protection and.
Speaker 6: Registered to right somebody.
Speaker 3: I would not have trusted myself. That's why I am so glad I am no longer working in retail, because the things you see in retail would just really make you be.
Speaker 4: Like, y'all some wild ass niggas out here in this world. Tika, what's the wildest thing you ever had to go to the store to get?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, I was helping my mom with her.
Speaker 3: She made you come home with a bucket of chipling.
Speaker 9: Never it's nasty. No, I was helping my mom out with uh.
Speaker 10: She was like redoing like her little garden cement thing around it, and like I had to go to home depot so she needed.
Speaker 3: Like that's a wild place for women to be in.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, she needed like rope and like a shovel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: So I got up there and the dude was looking at me. He was looking at the stuff in my car like like he was like, you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he was like, he didn't ask you? Where you single?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 3: About to be if you asked him?
Speaker 4: What if you see a woman with cement a shovel roll in her trunk and you asked, so you didn't go to tart to cover our per new vegetables dexter bro like bro has that and you asked the woman and she's single, and she say, yeah, call the cops, just on the safe side, called the cops somebody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he definitely was looking at me like.
Speaker 10: And then he was like and it was funny because he was looking at like my my size, like like because he was shorter.
Speaker 9: Than me, was like looking at me like.
Speaker 6: You definitely didn't want to be next. He didn't want to be it. Don't look at her face.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't identify her.
Speaker 4: See, And at that day should have been a skit. You should have had a skit where somebody is recording it.
Speaker 3: But I didn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't put to it together while he was looking at me like like that.
Speaker 6: And that what I had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the saying you don't realize what your cart looked like until you. We wanted to go to del and just ask weird questions, my like does this burn.
Speaker 6: Like water?
Speaker 3: What's the weight living on? What's the weight living on this twine?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 6: How right out of excuse me saying uh.
Speaker 8: Because this bird, Well, I just gotta go in there with like a love with like a little kid, let him run around.
Speaker 6: You with the kids.
Speaker 3: Wow, I love a good kid with a good with a with a dark sense of humor.
Speaker 9: My daughter is your best friend because she is I.
Speaker 3: Love a good dark sense of human He is dark, bro, But that's because she's just like she's your child. She's fourteen, she had that dark age. She she's board.
Speaker 9: She watches Death Note the anime.
Speaker 3: That's why I said though naked, that's her logic. Hey, fan, I wish Death Note was real and I had that book because there'd be plenty motherfuckers I will put in that book for no reason. I would be on TV Trump talking stupid. But no, that's my daughter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like she.
Speaker 3: This nigga cut me off. The owner of car with the plate number five seven eight.
Speaker 6: They're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go, yes, it's my beard, and I hope you burning hell kill over the grocery car. Have you ever? Have you ever got the last cart and it's the one with the fucked up will? So who died for that? Whoever took the cart before this one before that?
Speaker 6: That's about the car manufacturer.
Speaker 4: When they left, they lot it worked fine, So that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I really don't dig it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna like buying the bulk and ship. I don't think who. I didn't realize who said single cards.
Speaker 8: I don't realize how expensive like ship for company because but not like I'll be having these conversations with my because if you shipped around.
Speaker 6: The job family, why don't it work? Like you want me to work here?
Speaker 8: And these fuck the mast conditions and the shows broke like it's not the budget, it's right, help a quality of life.
Speaker 3: Not being in the budget is a wild thing to hear out loud.
Speaker 8: What's crazy. But it's what's crazy is they won't fix it or replace it. But then when somebody gets hurt by they got to pay out a thousand times more.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, if you pay attention when something don't work right, they try to move product away from it and only leave ship that literally sits there forever like bulk.
Speaker 3: Just sit over there. So it's crazy.
Speaker 6: This is like.
Speaker 3: Where he just looks at.
Speaker 6: These videos are wild? Would have us look you want to do first.
Speaker 8: Brod because I felt bad for the poor salmon.
Speaker 3: Spoke Why why are we watching watch?
Speaker 6: Because it's just as I watched out like white people play some much.
Speaker 3: Oh he kept playing with the crackingdile.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a fucking alligator that you see is capable of getting out of this thing. Why you fucking with his food? You know?
Speaker 8: Because I think what it is is when the world is so safe for you, you have to do weird dumb ship just I feel.
Speaker 3: Also died right down sky dives kind of fun.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: But but you.
Speaker 6: Worked for you, that's my man, marg Fir. You guessed it.
Speaker 3: He definitely he definitely on the docket. But no, okay Vibes.
Speaker 4: Crazy thing about it is is I've to realize that growing up, school systems lie to us so much.
Speaker 3: No, no, that too, but thanks to YouTube, not the group. YouTube.
Speaker 4: But YouTube and the Little Black Boy who Loves Animals, you find out so much was taught to us so wrong, Like alligators and crocodiles are not as aggressive as we think they are.
Speaker 3: They're not. They only if you fuck with them.
Speaker 4: But the fact that I found out that elephants are the most aggressive things on the planet, and they hold grudges like none other.
Speaker 6: But if the only males during.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, nope, because this particular one and I you probably remember hearing about this, but you didn't care. I know, me and Wan talked about this. He gave me the full story of the elephant that traveled from a good two hundred miles all the way down to a woman's funeral to fuck up her funeral to unalive her again. Hold on, wait, there's more. So even after the funeral, the elephant went to the woman's house and destroyed her house.
Speaker 6: Data.
Speaker 3: They don't forget. They memorize it. They don't forget sh.
Speaker 9: It's like not just muscle memory, but they memorized every.
Speaker 3: Single da they are. They are living computers, so they.
Speaker 9: Remember wherever they traveled and they can travel right back to.
Speaker 6: So they came from the fine Water so between us.
Speaker 3: I don't want an elephant to know where I live? Why does she?
Speaker 4: But it smelled it smelled her and but two hundred I just want you to understand, on foot and the wild, this elephant was so damn pissed and n rage that it traveled two hundred miles on the day.
Speaker 3: Of your funeral. Right now, some Saturday, some bird, some bird.
Speaker 4: Flew flew all the way from that village to where this elephant was like, Yo, my guy, you not gonna believe what just happened.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Esther she did, what where's the bitch hat Angola say less? Reggie made sure the kids get fed. I'll be back and went on foot. It was like, I'm fucking all this ship up. I'm beating you to death like you did my baby's by you know what your answers they need to have ship I'm tearing this house down and went home.
Speaker 3: Yes, nobody else.
Speaker 6: Literally walked off. I remember that story. That was great.
Speaker 11: I was like, this is what.
Speaker 4: We are worried about the wrong animals. Hippos are about as blind as Stevie wonder. Okay, I did not know that. So when hippos attack is not because they're vicious.
Speaker 3: They just have anxiety because they don't know what is coming for them, so they so they attacked first and asked questions later.
Speaker 7: So I watched the hippo get into the wark, save the antelope from alligators.
Speaker 6: Alligators eat this motherfucker alive. Hipo get in there on some noble ship.
Speaker 8: Now manit chasz niggas get back anelope like, oh, you know, I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: I'm going get out of her cuz Hippo said naw, bitch, ass nigga, fuck you, and he killed.
Speaker 3: After save it. Maybe maybe maybe I wasn't even in your for sing you wait, wait on, hold on, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Now, what if it's one of those Joker Batman situations like I got some devious plans and I work with some devious niggas, but only y'all, only me can kill that motherfucker because Joker has ruined other people's plans just because they would have been successful and killed him.
Speaker 3: I have maybe he had smoke for the antelope.
Speaker 6: I am going to be the one that will put an on the same level.
Speaker 3: A Hey, have you ever have you seen analoe dodge cheetah and tigers and they got you get you get antelope prep time.
Speaker 8: So let me get this analo, tigers, lions, cheetahs, wars.
Speaker 6: You can obeye anything on foot? Well yeah, your goofy.
Speaker 8: Ass always on the side of the road, wrapped up by motherfucker win got no arms, no legs.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So antelopes and deers are two different things. Deers are dumb as fuck. They they dumb his hair, they ain't got yeah, they ain't got no real.
Speaker 3: Nat pre humans. So they just and I think they just and I think they do. And I be thinking deers sometimes be like, hey, let me see if I can jump this car. I really do be feeling that, like I really do.
Speaker 4: I lost the whole car. I lost the whole car to the deers on the freeway over there by German Town.
Speaker 3: They just running this. They don't get no dawn and the light and they say the light like this or no.
Speaker 9: They put them in the hand. They just stopped.
Speaker 4: This was daytime they did this ship. This is the daytime. They was just doing some dumb ship. They jumped the fence by the whack they got in the freeway. One smacked into my car. The other one hit the front of the car. The third one was like, hey, let me see if I can outrun a semi fucking exploded like pigs on Duke Nukem. My car is spinning while I'm watching all this madness, like, Yo, this is wild. I just got off of work.
Speaker 3: What the hell? Yeah?
Speaker 4: They so they fucking solid. So luckily it hit the side of my car. It was funny because his head was in my car. He survived, his buddy did not like his buddy did not.
Speaker 3: And I'm just.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to get It was funny because after I spinnd I got control of my car. I sped to the side where I'm off the road, so I wasn't blocking traffic. It was crazy because when my car was sitting there, if you would have told me a deer hit the side of my car the way my car was looking, nobody would have believed it until they walked around. They walked around like, oh, ship, damn niggat you alive?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes I am. This is why by dodge, that's why you're supposed to like, well, you start putting that on my jacket.
Speaker 14: Niggas some flowers, this one right here, so then he knows all the sample I had to put somebody on sample Patrol.
Speaker 3: Sample Okay, let's bump it up New York State of Mind, madig album that's in t drums on that the drums on that's in t Okay, keep going.
Speaker 14: I Kim hopefully about Will Smith with something Yes, Summertime Smith, Okay, Summertime Will Smith and they feel so good as ladies night Little Little Kim and g Martinez and it's not even all the ones that have been sacked.
Speaker 3: But we're not even talking about. What's the R and B group that Jake Jr? Okay, Yeah, don't walk away?
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 4: So we went from Dongo bug E, p D C M D getting you, You've got the ship, got my man?
Speaker 3: What's the basic with Tupac?
Speaker 6: Man? What the sadness?
Speaker 3: Tupac and D'Angelo.
Speaker 10: It says here that Eric being rock, Kim sample Cooling the Gang for Don't Sweat, Detect, Don't.
Speaker 6: Love, and they've they've been a part of all my favorite pop songs. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How many how many samps do you think? How many songs do you think have sample Cooling the Gang? Give me a number. Let me see who the closest. Fifteen Okay, I.
Speaker 6: Got two thousand Okay, I say at least two thousand.
Speaker 3: He said two thousand. Pick another number three? Okay, yeah, you could have win just two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: In total, Cooling the Gang has been sampled two thousand and fifty nine times with two hundred and thirteen covers and twenty eight remixes.
Speaker 6: Right, that makes sense, man, they got that.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, Cooling the Gang actually has the Iley Brothers beat because the Isley Brothers only have one thousand and seventy six samples in three but three hundred and sixty one covers, so they have more covers.
Speaker 6: About Look up Jas Brown.
Speaker 3: James Brown don't count. He was a rapper.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Man, chat with bows.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right? So yeah, okay, so he might be right. But what do you think the number for James Brown is?
Speaker 8: It's probably it's probably the five digits. What do you think I will say twelve thousand?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say about nine hundred times?
Speaker 3: That's nine hundred. That's a very low number. I'm disappointing.
Speaker 4: See you ready, sixteen thousand, two hundred and eighty eight samples, four hundred and eighty six covers and sixty eight remixes.
Speaker 3: Come he deserved that he did.
Speaker 6: Did you see his sister or wife or something?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: I was written, No, No, he didn't. His most.
Speaker 4: His most sampled song is think about It. M Well, he gets production credit on that one. So that's probably why most famous song that used, the one he's referring to is it Takes two Rod Basin DJ Eazy Rock and Ain't No Fun If the Homies can't have None?
Speaker 3: That was about flipping holes. Yep, I mean, I just knew James he probably number world ever he might be.
Speaker 4: I mean he was, because there's a whole video, yeah, because there's a video on YouTube where they like he dives in like certain albums and artists and breaks down like the importancy of it. And he was like James Brown maybe like the real guyfather hip hop, because he he created beat breaks before there was a beat breaks, because there was a song that he liked and he purposely in the song made the break and he flipped it in his own song just because he was like the way old R and B and rock was kind of fading out and he started seeing how hip hop was picking up. So he basically shifted his music to cater to them to to make sure he'll still be relevant even if he's no longer relevant. I was like, that's probably the smartest thing you could ever do.
Speaker 6: What about what's the name?
Speaker 3: Probably up there too?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if he'd be for samples, but like little Richard gotta be because he found everybody.
Speaker 3: That's because he found it. Though Richard actually pretty low and.
Speaker 6: Samples is probably low. But I remember he like he put a lot of people.
Speaker 3: How much I don't know.
Speaker 6: James Brown was on so much ship, bro, he wasn't even all the boy.
Speaker 3: Right, like like, bro, how high are you that you?
Speaker 6: And he was like kiss myself.
Speaker 3: He didn't sometimes that nigga was just talking ship.
Speaker 4: That nigga was off that cold CagA.
Speaker 3: Alright, what the video you got him here?
Speaker 6: Why player his works?
Speaker 3: The Batman disrespecting the LEA. So it's been proven that we aren't responsible for the tragedy in New Mexico.
Speaker 6: The founding members are turning ourselves into US custody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all this week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's take no vote one me to what you have to come with us, Bruce, I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 3: I thought the joke was crazy, right right, you didn't even consider.
Speaker 6: There, But come on, Bruce, like this is the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard you was just crazy?
Speaker 3: He really.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 4: The funniest thing is there is a comic book story and eventually an animated movie where basically somebody found Batman hitting agenda where he got a contingency plan for every single hero.
Speaker 3: And they use it against him.
Speaker 4: And then when they finally got that jam and they all sitting at the table and he was like, yeah, but yeah, man, you're supposed to be our friends. Why you got these contingency plans against us? It was like, because if you niggas get out of the line, who the fuck is supposed to stop y'all? He was like, yeah, man, we need to have a vote the whether or not you should still be part of the click Like fuck you, I'm out, Like how.
Speaker 3: Dare you get mad at me to make sure that you motherfuckers don't fuck up?
Speaker 4: Like all you niggas go roll, y'all. I think they were just more so mad that the nigga know how to shut you down. Literally, like because Marsha Man Hunter was minding his business drinking and drink ship got spiked. Now he's on fire forever. Now he's on permanent fire. That's how you shut him down. That's a that's a diddy party for you though.
Speaker 8: So but he did need it because remember when Brenniac attacked, he put the little chips on everybody.
Speaker 4: So that's why he did that ship. It's like, look, y'all, niggas, go roll, we ain't got nothing to do with you. Then there was a whole situation where the starro thing look so be happy that this nigga got y'all back.
Speaker 6: Them. Everybody want to be too goody two shoes.
Speaker 3: And you might not do it, but that don't mean nobody else can make you do it. We gotta be Yeah, you got and that's the crazy shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, So both Superman and Batman got these little fourth dimension ass little creatures. They basically are fanboys, right, but at least Batman could keep bat Might in check. Bro just be fanboying. He give him a couple of gadgets, do a fake mission with dog. He go home happy like a six year old kid, right, mixuplice come here and be like, I ain't got shit to do you You you basically a bitch ass nigga with power. So I'm gonna fuck with you, and you can't make me leave because you don't know how to make me say my name backwards. Like do you even know how to say your name backwards? But yet to make somebody say they name backwards the only way they can leave. That's some wild ass ship So mix applix. The only only way you can get rid of him to go back to his dimension is you gotta make him say his.
Speaker 3: Name backwards, but his name backwards, right. It's something crazy.
Speaker 4: But Superman has tricked him a couple of times, Like the first time he got them by just pure fucking luck because he didn't even know that was the rule. But but the other times he really got to be tricky with Dog and Dog really be here fucking ship up like he can't. Like in the comics, he came one time and basically made Superman's whole world gag.
Speaker 3: Big pause. But that's what he did just because he was bored. Grow the funk up. This is not a party your toys.
Speaker 4: R us Kid Speaking of kids, sometimes sometimes I love seeing kids show you that they understand the concept of fuck around and find out.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 9: Don't worry about it, just grabbing good good, good.
Speaker 3: Get that gets your shoe, gets your shoe. Shoot, no, no, get that knee down.
Speaker 6: Don't be lazy. Don't be lazy. Get that damren.
Speaker 9: Now come up, come up on fish.
Speaker 13: Trying to turn turn turn turn turn, turn turn turn turn it good, keep turning. Abodhi for the mac. Relax and hip to the mac. Good now turn in good, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 6: You're fine there there dog fight good job.
Speaker 3: Now keep going, not going in to your shoe. Get your sue. Man you here. You finish it, baby, finish.
Speaker 6: Hey go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had it, just didn't he didn't have a coach.
Speaker 4: There's this one I gotta find it somewhere in my archives where it's two little boys boxing and they just they throwing hands.
Speaker 3: Ain't no rhyme or reason to it.
Speaker 4: But this one little boy, whenever he's out there throwing, he'll stop and he does this spinning punch, and it really it always just combobulates a little other little boy because it just it do be coming out of nowhere. And I'm like, why do they do that in real boxing? Like you should be allowed. This is a spin punch, Just spin punch.
Speaker 3: Off because when you but that's the thing you don't let they don't know what's coming.
Speaker 4: You Like when dog turns, you think, okay, I got an open shot CA Jawn, and all of a sudden his fists get there before he gets around.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, what the hellge is this legal? It's legal, and next thing.
Speaker 6: You know it.
Speaker 3: That might be.
Speaker 9: Mean, but that's basically like m M A and UFC those.
Speaker 6: Kind of I mean, it might work, but you better landed. You spin and punch, and I'm retiring.
Speaker 3: Boxing is a dead sport. We really don't watch it like that.
Speaker 4: I think a little razzle, dazzle a little but back the backhand every once in a while, keeping from.
Speaker 6: The crowd going like you'll be like, came out with a new boxing game.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, man, the minute you see the e A clip where some guy somebody won the light heavyweight title off a spinning back punch and you you're ordering the next payer, you you watching the next fight.
Speaker 6: All I say is.
Speaker 4: Okay, is Jake Paul really fast or is he just putting on that fake belly for these prize fight commercials.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know my favorite.
Speaker 3: Misterous work.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so the random white acts of danger. We are back with the Red Bull rampage. Marrere guessed it death. I mean, this is the one competition, you know what, Rebel. They definitely been trying to give their athletes.
Speaker 2: Wings to the upper room right off the way.
Speaker 20: My boy doesn't it's unnecessary backflip that he's moving and grooving vibbing, is sliding into I don't know what you call that a side death jump.
Speaker 2: I know I'll be meaning enough room God like you know what, I know why I'm here.
Speaker 20: At of a centerous pace with no regard for human life in like a fifty foot gap, I would have been splattered or off the side, dead, broken, bones shattered and rebel. I have to know who was the first person at a t mean, I was like, you know what, let's go to Utah and we're gonna build the track inside the mountain.
Speaker 2: All y'all look at each other like you know what.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's go find athletes that do tailwhips.
Speaker 20: Are fifty foot gaps that would leave me dead, not Brandon though, thank you Brad Bull for that being said.
Speaker 2: One more unnecessary backflip and run me out from.
Speaker 4: Con y'all saying with white folks just ain't got nothing to be scared of it anymore.
Speaker 3: They gonna invent danger.
Speaker 6: I'm decently good at a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I really want to find out if.
Speaker 7: I'm good, That's what I'm saying. Like to find out you good at comedy? You had to tell some jokes, right, you had to get out there on stairs find out if.
Speaker 6: You How do you find out if you're good at that simulation? Did you have?
Speaker 3: Okay? I tell you how you do.
Speaker 15: It?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 3: No, you're you.
Speaker 4: You start with doing flips in your local swimming pool, so you take it with the water out. You ride your bike and your local swimming pool. You get used to catching air in a safe environment. Then you go, you go and you find you a skate park. Now, when you find you a skate park, you start off with the bunny hop ramps in the rails, so you get used to the grindage. Then, hey, outside of the bike world, that is a pausible statement. Inside the extreme world, that is an everyday word. It's an everyday word. Grind it all right? Then after you done got used to grinding on poles, and rails in the whole nine yard. You now start doing kickflips and jumping off of buildings and seeing if you can line you're being mex without popping the wheel.
Speaker 6: Well that's a big jump, buddy, Is it really?
Speaker 3: But is it really?
Speaker 4: See mistake number one is y'all But see mistake number one is y'all are thinking three stories are higher? No, we're talking single floor buildings. We're talking about jumping out garages and like that. We're not We're not getting too extreme. We want to be able to keep our ankles.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Also, remember they're in Utah. Not much you can do in Utah but jump bridges and fuck Mormons. You can only fuck so many Mormons before Mormon pussy is not the same.
Speaker 3: No more.
Speaker 6: The gotta be ain't no movies in it. They don't got a mall.
Speaker 3: All you can do is go see the Utah Jazz.
Speaker 6: That's a quality football basketball program.
Speaker 3: Yes, but how many games are you gonna go to and be like this ship boring?
Speaker 6: It gotta be better? Scaling the mountain?
Speaker 3: Nah to them?
Speaker 6: But did they have to like blow up parts of that mountain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made that. That's made.
Speaker 4: Just get some bulldos and somebody somebody was playing on Tony Hawk.
Speaker 6: Somebody that ship.
Speaker 4: Somebody was on Tony Hawk and was like, hold my beer, I'll be right back. My uncle owned some land and you talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's saying. That's what it is. That definitely, and then Red Bull was like, look, we'll sponsor.
Speaker 6: We got you.
Speaker 4: We can't find our way into real sports, so let's go do these white sports.
Speaker 8: That's like the dude that jumped from I feel like at this point, Red Bull and just bring back the X guys.
Speaker 3: That's really what that was. That was proper. Yeah, this is no rook that you could sign a waiver on this one and be like not lives lead scoring.
Speaker 6: So they just kind of getting around it. So not its just like, guess what we do this weekend?
Speaker 3: Your life supply of the blue Red Bull, the basic sugar free bro.
Speaker 4: That's a disrespectful thing. You use it to make drinks. You use the regular red Bull when you mixing it with hand and sy because.
Speaker 3: You don't care about your life outside my chest.
Speaker 6: I'll never drink that.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I hit that ship off the time. Gotta be the red can, yellow can, blue cane, scary. I don't even do regular coffee.
Speaker 6: No more.
Speaker 9: I'm on expressos now, okay, Expressos.
Speaker 4: I'm only drinking espressos because I ordered the wrong can to the door bash to my house. So now I got this this very fine grain, high potent ass coffee espresso.
Speaker 6: Espresso is rich Man's caffeine.
Speaker 3: But that ship you damn here because snorting like cocaine, that's how fine it is.
Speaker 6: You're gonna move it to another tax recer to.
Speaker 4: I gotta damn you're putting in tea bag express. I just thought I was getting a deal. Didn't realize that.
Speaker 9: You never had a co worker bro.
Speaker 3: Every job, every job, there's one I hate. I got a current one right now. Every day.
Speaker 6: That jo should be allowed to square up a perge day that works to throw hands at work somewhere occupied.
Speaker 4: You know what's the great thing is my job just finced in our building, so we could definitely have a great hell in the sale match in the backyard.
Speaker 6: That's what you should do. Hr allow a perge day all jobs.
Speaker 8: And what you do is you submit an email form say hey, I got a problem with John and accountant. I'm just saying you gotta go through the right like yeah, and then they all, like, get it clear, both have to agree to it.
Speaker 6: All that ship that think that be dope, I think that. And then you'll meet and it disclosed locations on.
Speaker 4: Y'all fifteen minute break braw underground. Yeah, and then we settled it credit union underground. So in the basement of the credit Union is really like a fight pit. Let's go with a boxing No, we gotta fight pit knuckle.
Speaker 3: This we gotta fight.
Speaker 6: Bare knuckle.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you feel like you'll lose.
Speaker 9: No, I'm just thinking to be fun.
Speaker 3: It ain't for fun. We're not here to have fun. I'm tied. I'm sick and tired of this nigga.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sick and tired of this nigga always dropping these dry snitches in the group chat like me.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about real like but because you know you ain't just blind side.
Speaker 8: He filled out his form to okay, and he got his correspondence with HR and they agreed.
Speaker 6: They said, Okay, Thursday the thirteenth, let's set it up.
Speaker 4: Like a real faith all right, So everybody go to lunch at noon. Those who don't, those who are squeamish had blood.
Speaker 3: You stay on the calls, you know.
Speaker 6: Don't come down here the notif the wives or husbands or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 6: Y'all come back upstairs.
Speaker 9: Listen, slashed up.
Speaker 3: Up see me personally. If you lost, you gotta clean up the best you got.
Speaker 4: You gotta disinfect the basically.
Speaker 8: Listen, we can do it. We can do like this is gonna be three rounds. You punch ones ones, y'all get y'all get three clean punches, one after the other.
Speaker 6: So you hit me, I'll hit you.
Speaker 3: Slap forever.
Speaker 8: There could be slaps, she can be punches whatever, y'all agree to. Whatever, y'all no weapons, no brass knuckles from power slapping in the back. There you go, power slapping in the basement.
Speaker 3: That way. It's fair for both men and women.
Speaker 6: That they can do. No, No, you got trade blows three times.
Speaker 3: That's it power. That's why. That's why they gotta be power slap, because you gotta get that.
Speaker 6: He slapped dogs so hard. Ear exploded. He was he was around and the referee was like, you good, He said, I can't hear her.
Speaker 3: See I saw that. I was like, he slapped the dosh.
Speaker 6: Think he told you? He said, how does that monetized? This is gonna be real quick.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to know who did that? Who sat down?
Speaker 6: And yo.
Speaker 3: Know White is in charge of the slap fight. He's a sick, twisted fuck.
Speaker 6: Lauren Johnson was to know if you run.
Speaker 20: For fighting the bathrooms like in middle school. That's a fact though, because there's a couple of people I've met in my life, I'm like, you know.
Speaker 3: What, you just need your ass for. That's all it is. Get your ass for one time.
Speaker 20: Your whole life trajectory would change attitude, the way you be talking to people.
Speaker 3: You just need your ass beating.
Speaker 20: Clearly, whatever school you went to must have been very nice. Everybody was respectful because nobody pressed you. That middle school bathroom used to get it jumping, real crash outs. Was the one that used to fight six am in the morning. I'm talking about fresh off the bus looking for smoke.
Speaker 2: Whether it was from yesterday, they was talking shit on the game from last night. I don't understand. I can't even think about it now, how people used to wake up and be wanting to fight.
Speaker 4: All right, let's pause right there, bro That ass whooping has been simmering all night, Like.
Speaker 8: I win going to to bed. The night before the fight at the work at work, and you'd be geeked up. I'll be in the mirror, I'll be talking to myself shot.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean.
Speaker 8: Bust about a little scrappy the entire time. I'm on my way to work, because I know for a fact when it's girl time, I'm a beat on. You pull up next to you, you play all, nah, man, I'm coming. I'm coming in on some go I'm coming in on some king gone ship bro coming in on some king like.
Speaker 6: You gotta get your friends.
Speaker 8: I think it should be in the morning. I think it should be right when y'all punch in bamn. So do you got the rest of the day? But do you got the rest of the day that like you do work? Get your mind off of it because you don't.
Speaker 6: Want to do it. Then go home the old Like.
Speaker 3: Five am.
Speaker 6: You gotta be to work at six thirty, it's still frost on the grass my house.
Speaker 3: That's motivationally get charged up.
Speaker 6: Why do you want to fight?
Speaker 3: I have my coffee broe.
Speaker 4: Nah, don't you know you have to because if you if you fighting on that coffee energy, bro, you're not gonna feel ship.
Speaker 3: You too amped up? Adrenaline is running. You can't do that.
Speaker 4: You are you fucking honey badger. If you're fighting on coffee and I.
Speaker 6: Lose, not over. So when you go back to your desk, I'm sneaking up for you and I'm putting the sleep.
Speaker 3: I gotta fire.
Speaker 6: How you gotta get fired?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you lose, Yes, now you start because you done took it outside the realms. You your form didn't say that if you took it outside.
Speaker 3: See. And the thing about it is is that morning fight. You just gotta hope it's before the second shifters come in, because the first shifters are gonna see it, but they're gonna.
Speaker 6: Talk about it all night, gonna be talking to town.
Speaker 3: They're gonna talk about do it.
Speaker 6: Like once every six months and don't get born. It's important.
Speaker 3: So it's important.
Speaker 8: Could get because then this way you yours gotta your form gotta get picked, bro.
Speaker 6: So everybody's gonna do their submissions. You always gotta get like once every six months. You know for a fact too, it's get out crack.
Speaker 3: I said, I say that, would you would you stay at a shitty job if you know every six months it's bump fights going on.
Speaker 8: Imagine waiting on the nigga to call your number. So you just at work picking hoping they that one, like, Hey, I got the email.
Speaker 6: What does the email sound like?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Dear Antonio, Lucky such and such from this department is calling you and wants to challenge you to a three fight slot.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing though, but think about it, is the nigga doing all the trains.
Speaker 3: All right? Okay? Which one is worse though, declining to fight email or being the nigga that talked cast ship in loss.
Speaker 4: So you initiate the fight the clin they accepted it. You go to the fight and you get your ass whoo, you initiated this ass.
Speaker 8: Whooping decline is worse because that that means you was just you just ran right. It's it's one thing to fight.
Speaker 6: He hit you three times.
Speaker 4: But maybe maybe the decline is for the best interest of that person because it's a slap fight. Right, What if I'm heavy handed and I knowing thunder, Yeah, I'm sparing you.
Speaker 3: You can talk. So now the next six you know that nigga mic from accounting and because you didn't just.
Speaker 8: Step up, Oh bitch, ass nigga the Christmas party is going. You know I'm coming with an ugly sweater that say Mike's a bitch.
Speaker 6: You know you can't talk. You can't say I want the water cooler. Nobody. If I walk about you and you're talking about Bob from Marketing talking about Bob, then you turned on the fight. I know you gonna tell Bob.
Speaker 8: Bob said his email, and you gonna duck smoke anyway. And if you somehow do except I'm gonna show up and Bob plays and get my three slaps on your.
Speaker 6: Bob is too too much in retirement.
Speaker 3: Bullying Bob is wrong, especially when you know he about to retire, about retire, but Bob accepts it, and you come to find out Bob got them hands, black nigga slave hands, Bob head. You never want to fight the old nigga at the jup.
Speaker 6: You gonna slap shut.
Speaker 3: It's got callous. So not only is he heavy handed, that shit cutting your face.
Speaker 8: Bob job in marketing man, No, we know Bob worked the doctor Bob Bob.
Speaker 3: Bob moved over the marketing so he can close to his retirement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know you heard I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Gave me his job so all they do is asks Bob questions, like you think the black folks are like this, that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's literally job. That's bob job. Just to make sure we don't offend black folks.
Speaker 8: Bob and Bob for twenty nine and a half years been working in the in the in the shipping and handling.
Speaker 4: Last three last year, you real, last three years Bob and been the referee of.
Speaker 6: The power even color with Bob there.
Speaker 4: Welcome to t DR. That's why you don't give us no ideas because we're running with ship.
Speaker 10: Y'all came up with three y'all came up with three different identities. Y'all came up with Mike from accounting.
Speaker 3: Because Michael bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 8: Like we got a friend named Mike, and you know, shout out to Mike, but it's everywhere you go is a nigga.
Speaker 6: Nain't Mike.
Speaker 9: That's usually a bit and didn't buy from marketing.
Speaker 6: We don't bother nobody.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 4: Now you know who asked need to get whooped Connor because Connor just got promoted to manager and he owned bullshit.
Speaker 3: He on that bullshit.
Speaker 6: Connor is the second shift matters Connor.
Speaker 3: Got his job because it's daddy.
Speaker 6: Is that your work is Daddy? Know the nigga that run the bill.
Speaker 3: From nepotism, connorism.
Speaker 6: Connor just out here. For some reason, none of the emails for him got to h R.
Speaker 3: They couldn't have proved the forms. All of a sudden, Connor got a medical condition.
Speaker 6: Looking like, Daddy, don't fucking put me on the email. I put me on the email.
Speaker 3: This Dad, they want to I don't want no, no, no, no. Dad is the one who put him on the list. About it, Dad, Dad put him on the list. What he is, This is what Connor Senor did. So, first of all, Connor Senior don't want to be known as Connor. He likes to go by Sean.
Speaker 6: Okay, because he got it. He's a man's man.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: He only got this job as a favor to his mom because he's been a bitch ass nigga in the house. He perfectly called this friend because he knows about power slapping at this job. But but when he first gets the job, okay, Connor is all like, guess I'm in charge of So what he does is he knows who really supposed to got the job. See, Dwayne was really supposed to get this job.
Speaker 3: Heed.
Speaker 4: He earned it, you know, he earned his job. But nepotism, Condor got this job. So Sean put the email in after talking to Dwayams like you deserve He basically geeked him up because he invited him over to the house with dinner.
Speaker 3: The whole nine yard had this conversation. So you deserve that position. You you know, you you should get you know what, you should get your reparation somehow. And you know, even though Shawn's white, he could get away with reparation because he votes for Kamala Harris. So we let him say it Obama and Obama twice, so we let him say it. Okay, let him say reparation. I can't say nigga, but he will say reparation. So you should get your reparation. But you know what, I got a great idea. Really, I'm why don't you sign up for I'm not gonna do that, man, because I'm a black man. I'm spot too. Yeah, so you.
Speaker 4: So at the at the end of the day, Dwayne is really just being the patsy being used here for Condor get his ass well, because kind of needs to have his ass. But Sean has never been able to do anything to his son because he's a mama's boy.
Speaker 6: I just want you to know that this is less you're paying.
Speaker 3: It is not so, but it's real in the white world.
Speaker 7: Who got a friend? It's from the sound of Sean don't funk with his own kid. But because I got a friend that you need a job, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 3: This job because they gonna take care of.
Speaker 6: To work here.
Speaker 7: I didn't want you to pass up niggas who actually work here. So now I gotta set.
Speaker 4: You up to get slapped and you need to be slapped up and need again. He can't do he can't do it because the mom is all not my baby.
Speaker 3: But this is part of this week.
Speaker 9: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Now that's what tickets gonna come.
Speaker 6: Up with it because we don't know y'all world.
Speaker 3: I know this what would be, what would be would be?
Speaker 4: Oh, I got a great reason why a woman would want to slap up another woman at the job.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it. And then it's that has nothing to do with men. Okay, take it.
Speaker 4: Tell me if I'm wrong, If I am correct me, you get you're done with your calls and you need to go make a bathroom run. You go into the bathroom. Now, women, they only got stalls. You go into the stall, and the woman who used to stall before you left it stinking and it's nasty as traces of the auntie is there and she never went back to clean.
Speaker 3: It up, and she is habitually notorious for doing this. And we know who it was that.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just want to make sure that hr director would never deny.
Speaker 3: I would not deny that that is a fact.
Speaker 6: I got it. I got to send this out.
Speaker 3: Clean up after yourself.
Speaker 9: And it's a lot of ladies out here who definitely.
Speaker 3: Don't be they leave they when I heard that, I thought they got weaker, get light headed. I mean they need with wings, women pepper.
Speaker 9: It depends.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, we'll get back. I'll tell you a minute.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but no, technically speaking, since our bodies are going through so many like changes and like with the pain tolerance, with creps and everything, it doesn't it doesn't do nothing pistols off anymore.
Speaker 9: To be honest, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Pretty much and they won't feel the slack.
Speaker 9: We probably won't feel shipped.
Speaker 3: So they'll need all three.
Speaker 6: This just got really yeah, probably it's gonna be somebody face.
Speaker 3: They need facial reconstruction.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm going through.
Speaker 4: But that's why the women go through. Gonna slap dog, But that's why women get the main event. Like as much as we peaking up kind of getting his ass, well, the women over the bathroom stall is the.
Speaker 6: Main even I feel like we gotta get we gotta get all this. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It depends on it got to be because if it's the way where she fat because she's back.
Speaker 6: The receptionist, that's nasty.
Speaker 3: It's like one twenty five.
Speaker 17: But sharing big bitch sharing to thirty butterfly arms but but she but she but she but she she carried will hold on now so she's strong, way way away.
Speaker 3: She just no, she ain't just no sloppy big Wait a minute, is sharing now? Hold on?
Speaker 6: Sharing? Is the warehouse supervisor? So she drive a fork lit so.
Speaker 3: She got a little okay, hold on, wait a minute, Wait a minute, Okay, let me ask you this question.
Speaker 6: Last question.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got this question. Who is winning the power slap? Is it sharing that where you say she work at she's supervised warehouse supervisor. Okay, so are we okay? So is sharing that we're gonna wearouse?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: No, but because Becky is one twenty and they don't feel like it's fair because she's so small, Debbie the line cook steps in for her.
Speaker 3: Who's winning? Who's winning? Debbie the line Cook.
Speaker 9: Debbie the Lion are gonna put them hands on her?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry versus the warehouse sharing.
Speaker 9: She gonna I don't know now, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, Debbie don't got a mustage. But she's the one who.
Speaker 4: Always gives the one kid is the extra chicken nugget, because you know, they don't eat at home.
Speaker 3: So she's strong and she cared.
Speaker 9: She's gonna put them, She's gonna put them hands on her.
Speaker 8: And I believe to start a company. All this is gonna happen in Heaven's call center, you you know, really gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Take off.
Speaker 3: We met Meg and Clydesdale, and I haven't looked at the waffle house to.
Speaker 6: Sign was already got this.
Speaker 2: That was that big.
Speaker 6: That's a big bitch.
Speaker 3: That was a big bitch.
Speaker 8: This very nice though, she was very sweetheart, but she's big bitch, big bitch.
Speaker 3: She couldn't sit at the boot.
Speaker 6: Big white girls with no shape. She look like doctor.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a jiggy puff. That's this man.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry we got this strike the pers day at work needs to be but they.
Speaker 20: Was ready and they was throwing hands as soon as they saw each other on site. It could have been snow on the ground from New York. It didn't matter.
Speaker 3: Bro, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Nowadays?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's way worthy for me to even be angry. A lot of you got even though you're grown adults.
Speaker 20: You benefit from this because if you had to fight somebody, get your ass with, you won't say a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: You be saying, oh no, hold on this person, go with my ass.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's the point.
Speaker 4: But I just want to know that the work culture will change after the first power slash, like more morale will go up, white folks will stop.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be slapped in my face during workout. You gotta go back to the thing with the swell over that. Then I wear glasses to brom. Imagine knocking my specs off.
Speaker 4: You got to take take them off because we're not The broken glasses are not covered in the insurance from Power.
Speaker 6: Flap replacing them.
Speaker 7: That's why I don't want to fight. It's only thirty six year old man. It's only two a year, bro, it's only two fights.
Speaker 8: No, No, I'm just saying, like before we just on some regular ship. Like I don't want to get into it with you at a club. I don't want to get into it with you at a McDonald's. I don't want to be that man because again, I don't want nobody to knock my glasses off for real, and like, what is we that?
Speaker 3: It's it's.
Speaker 6: Just pulling their phone out. My glasses are what happened?
Speaker 8: You're not just let me thinking like as a grown man, bro, I'm thirty eight, right, so like, wh what have you done to me to make me so mad?
Speaker 3: It might not even be you.
Speaker 4: You might have just been the straw that broke the camel's back. That's true, because I can't remember what I can't remember.
Speaker 6: That that movie was.
Speaker 4: It was it fall Down where the dude was just trying to get to his child's birthday party but the day kept being fucked up.
Speaker 6: Think, so there's a bunch of movies like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got nothing to do with it. Might not even be you, Bro, you might have just been I'm sick of this ship.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking a shirt.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be victim of that. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Whoa brother, chill out?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: You need a hug, bro, woman, I.
Speaker 6: Didn't mean like this my brother black man because hands out of my poet.
Speaker 3: You know what we need. That's gonna be one of the things.
Speaker 4: We're gonna create scenarios as part of our crowd work and just come up with stories.
Speaker 3: And we're just gonna We're just gonna start come.
Speaker 9: Up with like five different characters.
Speaker 6: It's all important to me.
Speaker 3: That's that's gonna be our that's gonna be real people in real life.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be our podcast comedy show. Me and One is gonna sit on the couch on the stage and we're just gonna make up stories and we're gonna get the crowd involved in these stories.
Speaker 6: That's crazy. I love it, bro.
Speaker 3: I'm really good at story coming with all the characters.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's my thing. Bro, I like writing.
Speaker 4: I told you we came when we came up with Heaven is a call center that that's where it took off at. And then dude started making the videos about it, which made it extra funny, and then we was like, we're gonna turn into a TV show.
Speaker 3: So every call is literally a sketch about calling us and the ship.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you a question since we're here before we got out of here. All right, you work in the call center in Heaven. Right, it's game day. Now, we all known game day, both team.
Speaker 6: Praise mister field.
Speaker 4: How do you how do you decide who gets your prayer? Who gets the W, who gets the who gets the W? I go based on how many people call it, like how many? Yeah, like how many these authentic prayers?
Speaker 7: If there's a sports team, then I feel like we should like that. So I get I give you an hour to prayer.
Speaker 4: I might also it depends on I'm gonna take a look at what's going on. I'm gonn look at last week's schedule.
Speaker 8: Prayers be coming like it was fucking twelve seconds left. They're down by two. They just outside the field going this is how, this is how one time, this is how my call center. Okay, you have an hour before before the game starts to.
Speaker 3: So once the game starts, prayers count fixed the nigga.
Speaker 6: If you praying and I'm picking the most prayers. The game is fixed.
Speaker 8: No matter what you no matter what you do for six no matter what you do for three hours, that last five minutes is mine.
Speaker 6: Okay, damn, that's crazy. They can take up a little bit of so they're not now, but don't know. But in order.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but in order for me to dictate these last five minutes, I have to make sure that this game is closing with their reason. Now, if you come out now, if you five seventy people pray for you and there, you ain't come out here and.
Speaker 6: Blow the doors off you niggas. I gotta change plays.
Speaker 3: See me personally, I look at last week.
Speaker 4: I look at I look at last week's schedule, Like, how badly did you lose last week?
Speaker 3: Are you on the row? Have you been cocky since that? W Let me humble. Let me humble you a little bit. Are you an Eagles fan? Because you know those get kind of they double up on you two. But yes, just because I'm in heaven, don't mean I stain got a favorite football team. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've been blessing New York. I've been blessing the Knicks all year. You don't think God is God? Is definitely biased.
Speaker 3: You don't think God wasn't a Michael Jordan's fan. Look how much?
Speaker 6: Okay? I mean, I don't even think God tech phone right, God, he's just sitting people say blessed hell type.
Speaker 3: Think you think God got a rocup? Do you think he's paid full price for cable?
Speaker 9: God get everything?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 3: No, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: You will know how I know he doesn't because the ass is always begging for money on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Saying I like today everybody for watching.
Speaker 9: I like your things.
Speaker 8: Taking it from coming to hang hours and make sure y'all go see her and her stand up that common sided like.
Speaker 3: Yeah this sturday.
Speaker 6: Yes, make sure y'all be there, make sure y'all come out of support. Man, keep supporting as long as you watching.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna keep sitting in this chair and saying good ship because that's what I like to shout to my nigga always run shot.
Speaker 3: Now, last week I decided to sit in the back seat. Who did we not be here? We wasn't here. That's why I said. I was like, I thought we were on pod last week too. I was ready to tell my libor story.
Speaker 6: We was And there's something happened on that day.
Speaker 9: And then I had to work before we did, so we didn't have That was so rady.
Speaker 6: And then it was like a stampede ass in here. Shout out to those brothers.
Speaker 3: They never failed. As you know how, you got to play it off like you're not looking. They knew. They knew looking on the word, they knew they came in with the intentions.
Speaker 6: I was staring at the ass. But until next time, you guys are your thanks for having going home.
Speaker 3: Just smoke