Speaker 1: Hey there, Sorry, I'm early.
Speaker 2: There were times when I was doing Jack that I actually felt retarded, like really retarded.
Speaker 3: I mean it brushed my teeth, retarded, I rode busts.
Speaker 4: Retarded in a weird way.
Speaker 5: I had to sort of just free myself up to believe that it was okay to be stupid or dumb.
Speaker 6: To be moron yeah, to be moronical exactly, to be more an imbecile, yeah, doctor, dumbest motherfucker DEVI live.
Speaker 7: When I was playing the character Wendy was a cure.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, as Jack, definitely Jack, stupid ass Jack. Trying to come back from that.
Speaker 4: In a weird way, it was almost like I had to sort of fool my mind into believing that it wasn't retarded.
Speaker 2: And by the end of the whole thing, I was like, wait a minute, you know, I flushed so much out.
Speaker 7: How am I gonna jump started up again?
Speaker 6: It's just like, yeah, yeah, right, he was farting in baptubs and lapping your ass off, damn.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But simple Jack.
Speaker 10: Thought he was smart, or rather didn't think it was retarded, so he can't afford to play retarded being the smart actor playing a guy who ain't smart, but thinks he is.
Speaker 7: That's tricky, tricky. It's that working with Mercury. It's high science. Man's odd for him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You an artist, that's what we do, right, Yeah, yeah, hats off of going there especially, No, nothing academy.
Speaker 7: Is about that ship.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 7: About what it's serious? You don't know. Everybody knows you never go for retired. What do you mean? Check it out? Doesn't often ray Man look retarded? That retarded, not retarded. Cat two picks chree your cards autistic shop, not retarded. Yeah, Tom Hanks for gun so yes, retarded. Maybe he braced his own his legs, but he's trying to pay him off next to and they wont a ping pong competition. The he't retarded, he was goddamn war hero. You know what, he retired war heroes. You went full retard. Man, Never go for retarding. You don't buy that, Yeah, Sean Pant two thousand one. I understand Mel went full retard, went.
Speaker 11: On Dan.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, Being that this is late as hell, most people will probably be watching this later, that's okay, that's expected. So what are we doing tonight? Let me see if this is even playing on the other spot looks like it looks like it might be let see doesn't have a what is this ship? Are you serious? Hold on one second, I'm trying. Ah, everything's gay. Everything's been that. There's something that happened good internet stuff today that was not making anything worked properly. So that was one of the reasons why thing's got on the delay? Is it gonna play this time?
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Because what the fuck are you talking about? Why it's a private? What the fuck are you talking about? Is private? It's my you know what? Fuck you, it's not fucking private. What the fuck are you talking about? Hold on? This is fucking bullshit. I gotta get in here. Everything starts off with a like, I uh never said anything as private, So now I gotta go in here. Where the hell does it say that it's private active? Where does it say that it's private, makestream publicly listed? Where the hell does it say that it's private? No, nowhere, Nowhere does it say that.
Speaker 12: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to talk to Josh about that because there's something jacked up there. There's nobody here anywhere, so just deal with it. Why is it saying that I need to password to mutch my own life stream. Something's fucked up. You got to fix it, because if when I click this, it should just go right to it, not tell me that this life requires a pass. The fuck it does? The fuck it does. It doesn't require shit. There's no password in there, you fucking liar, stupid, stupid, because I'm looking right at the goddamn thing. I'm the one that set it up. I'm looking at it. There's no anything. What the hell is that? Ooh that was weird. I don't fight like that. Get the fuck out here, backup, back up, everything, slow as shit? What No one said anything about that. It automatically defaulted to a fucking password and I never put it in there. Well that's okay, all right, Well let's see if it works. Will it work now? But it will? Yay. So it decided to add a password. I didn't fucking do that.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, We're all We're alive on all spots now, all two of them. The only piece of place is out. Let me be on without jumping through some stupid hue pain of fee and still not going on. Thank you Twitter for stealing my money and lying to me, now we can go full retard, and I think we should go to the experts and all things retarded first and look into the media here and take a look at some of the crap. Oh goodie, oh goody. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Never Oh look, I have a blue check mark. Does that mean I can freaking stream on here now? Facts? Oh well, then it took forty eight hours. I don't know. Let's try it. I'll see if we can edit that in there? Can I add that to it? Let's see? Yeah, see changes, we'll see. Oh maybe. Yeah, it looks like we're on Twitter now, sweet sweet, all right, well, okay, I can be happy now. And it was a delay, but it's it's on. So when you look into the Patriot and you'll see that there is lots and lots of books. The last one I put in there was Edmund Burke Reflections on the Revolution in France. Well, that's how I I abbreviated, paraphrased. It's a longer title because every book back in a certain era. The book itself, the title was about two paragraphs along. They wind to let you know everything there is to know about the book on the outside of the cover. Hmm, And yeah, you think that, like with the minds of people today that I discourage them even more from picking it up because it's like, wow, that's that's a lot of that's some heavy stuff and I haven't even opened it yet, too much too much of me to think, not just think about, but just think period. All right, No, I will Josh put out a video today that's pretty interesting, but we'll see if we can get to that. But Durna COVID shots cost three percent more death than Pfizer CDC data shows who the hell cares? Is that? Another dichotomy between what what deadly? Poison? Is more deadly than the other. They're all using ancient pharmachea sorcery, venoms or things synthetically like venom, and uh yeah, dina beads and hydrogel.
Speaker 7: Now is it?
Speaker 1: And then death? This is a stupid This is a stupid statistic since they don't report everything, and and the things that are reported only a portion of that gets shown. Doctors will suppress any complaints that are related to it because they want their bonus, So none of this makes any sense. And then to say that they're more deadly than the other just simply means that people who are idiots, we'll say, Okay, well, then let's go to Pfizer guitars. Meanwhile, fireser's a ticking time bomb that just kills you sometime later when they decide to turn on the right frequency and rattle apart those little that little hydrogel that's holding all the poison inside. Okay, okay, So Maderna is a little bit more of a premature executioner. Ranchers sounds alarm on mandatory RNA m RNA's vaccines for meat supply. Of course, if you won't take it, they'll poison what you're eating. I'm sure this is alread happen. This sounds like a disclosure after the fact, and probably way after the fact. I'm sure this was happening for years three at least. More curious evidence emerges in the attempt to even call it an attempted assassination against Trump, is itself assumptions that that was real. So I'm gonna go ahead and say it wasn't a ketchup bracket, But as sir as hell, wasn't anything that looked like blood to me, And the whole rest of it. The only thing that looks somewhat like real blood.
Speaker 7: Was thiss?
Speaker 1: I thought that was covering the other dude? What the media want to tell you about JD. Vance Trump's pick for the vice president? Do we want to read that maybe two teams a residents shooting across Charlotte, North Carolina? Older teen is Honduran illegal alien? Is that supposed to surprise us? Guess where I'm going to be for our We're not leaving the airport, but it's just a connector flight. But that's it. We're gonna be a Charlotte. California banned schools from notifying parents of child's gender identity changes. Governor Gavin Newsom and Democrats and California passed a new bill into law that prohibit schools. You know what, This is why people should be dragged from out of their mansions and justice should be taken this. This is full blown retarded. Any parent that puts up with this, any governmental body who would pass a bill like this, This is predatory against children whom they're already brainwashing into cutting off their body parts and putting balloon skin animals into between their legs and sewing them there. This is evil. California Band schools from notifying parents. No, you don't get to override the parents to play. No, No, I don't give a fuck what you decide to do on the outside. That's not lawful, it's not real, it's not natural, and as sure as hell isn't okay. And if parents don't know that, they can't that they will never even know when their children are being groomed and mutilated. It's not even about well, this doesn't affect me because I don't have children, or this doesn't affect me because I do homeschool. You don't really do a whole lot of homeschooling in California. At number one, it's not easy. It's not as easy as it is other places. They will harass you and threaten you with CPS and shit like that to bring you to the public schools unless you're an enrolled in like a charter or something like that. But those are just as bad. Those are just as bad. So now if we're getting state or federal money, then they have to take the state in federal bullshit that goes with it. And that's the problem. Once again, the Jew money destroys all things because then you're under contractual obligation in a sense because you want that money to keep coming and you start balancing your budget with it, and any threat, well, then you better teach them CRT. Are you better to push gender politics on them? Are you better tell them to all the wonders of a gay life to a six year old?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: This is this is full retard. And Gavin Newsom if he if he comes out to be the elected or sorry, not the elected, but the the propped up fuck in place of Biden, you best remember this. You best remember what they're doing right here, because this is not cool. What did I just do.
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: California bann schools from notifying How can California choose to ban bands schools from spans notifying parents? How do you do that? How do you do that of child's gender identity changes changes? Do you understand this predator? This is the biggest jew evil ever on the planet. They want to destroy your family. They want to destroy your children so they can never ever turn back on that. They're going to screw them up hormonally and physically so that they can never have children or normal life. And if you try to intervene, they put the parents in jail. And if and now they're not even and now they're not even gonna tell you that they're mutilating or grooming your children. Their children go to school in one set of clothes, they've got a different set in their backpack, and they've become Dorothy instead of Donnie. Governor Gavin Newsom and Democrats in California passed a new bill into law. I don't understand what this even means. How do you have the right the authority? What gives them the authority to well, we made.
Speaker 7: It a law.
Speaker 1: Well, how did you have the authority to make that a law? Because nobody said that you didn't, because this goes against like basic common sense. The state is not and I know this is a communist thing, but the state is not in the higher position than the parent when it comes to the child. I don't give a fuck what they think and what they want or what you know the State Department, under the wicked witch of the freaking West, Hillary Clinton had done. It's not that it doesn't matter. No civilization can exist or continue to exist with this type of rot and no children? What about the children in the between? Not just numbers on a sheet, These are lives, These are These are people's children that we're talking about. Nobody loves anything more than their children and those their pieces of ship. And then that's not who I'm talking about here. Build it into law that prohibits schools from notifying parents if their child uses different pronouns or changes their gender identity at school, changes their gender identity at school. What are they gonna do? Flop right on a fucking nurse's office table and just have to have some surgeries done, set them off to a place to have it, have it taken care of all the tax money. What are we talking about here? Taking the hormone pills? A lawsuit filed by the Chino Chino Really he managed to do it off there? A lawsuit filed at Chino Value Unified School Districts related to that Assembly bill win nine to five to five that will take effect January first, twenty twenty five. Violates the constitutional rights of parents due to the pro to do process and freedom of religion. Fuck the freedom of religion, the constitutional rights of parents, period fucking end. Forget constitutional rights. All this verbiage is bullshit. Violates rights of parents, forget constitutional, forget religion, violates rights of parents. Who the fuck are you to tell me how my child is going to be raised, and who are you to tell me that I'm going to be kept out of it anybody? This is why they want to take away firearms, because a real parent would put this motherfucker and this whole entire minutmistration right where they belong. Did you processly freedom religion? It seeks a court judgment declaring that that a new law is a violation of parents' rights under the fourteenth and First Amendment. This isn't that you don't have to go through all these stupid legal leasee bullshit rules. You just don't put up with it. You say, no, this isn't outrageous. We shouldn't have to look at the Constitution to see whether or not we should be predators against children, our children to who the fuck you are you and what type of power do you think you wield because you do not, you apac freaking funded pieces of shit, freaking straight up communism. Let me play it this way. If Gavin Newsom is ends up being in the position that I think is gonna end up being in, well, because doctor Peter Glinnon thinks it's going to be and I'm I'm pretty sure you might.
Speaker 7: Be right.
Speaker 1: Then the day Kennedy's have come to fruition because they they did their song about Governor Jerry Brown in California, uber allis well, Gavin and Brown are best of buddies.
Speaker 8: The families are really tight and close. So since time has gone by, it would be Governor Newsome or you know, same guy in the same place still California Uberlis though California most high right, so that means I think we're gonna go with Deutsch Leander Alis. But anyway, anyway.
Speaker 1: This seeks to the court judgment declaring to the law has drawn some controversy, oh has it now, with Elon Musk even announcing plans to move SpaceX and social platform X formerly known as Twitter out of the state in response. A school district is Elon's is a freaking high moneyed demon who's pretending who's rubbing knobs, And that's exactly what I but it sounds like it means with Peter Thiel and all those other queers, pallenteer Ai Grock bullshit. Okay, don't don't get me, don't get me started on that idiot and everything called an X. There's a meat reason behind that and it's cryptic and it's esoteric, and it's not good. The law has drawn some controversy with with mister play player, mister liar. It's just a figurehead, guys, he's not bright even play Even PayPal used to be called x. You know, it's funny when you go to pay your stupid premium account on Twitter, you can't use PayPal. A school disticking in southern California is suing Governor Gavin Newsom over a new state law that will prohibit public schools from being required to notify parents when their children change gender identities. Well that's kind of a big fucking thing. How dis bought like? How like disconnected? Are the parents not to see this going on?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Parents are painted at these as these big, scary, bad demon people that oh my god, they showed they require discipline and responsibility from their children, and they're just such tyrants that they could never go to them and talk to them about it about their about Hey, you know these queers are trying to get me to be queer with them over at school, or you know, they want me to cut off my genitalia for sybil. What do you think should I do it? They act like, there's no they want that to be no communication divide Otherwise you wouldn't have a problem. If this wasn't a horrible thing to do, then why would they care if their parents found out before it was too late? Why would it be such a big deal if it wasn't such a horrible, evil, wicked, unconscionable fucking thing for the school to be involved in. And who the hell is the school? Who the hell is the school to be pushing that in the first place? Never mind even the freaking government for saying that they don't have to tell anybody. Who's the school to be doing that? Where's the money coming from? And around and round we go. Where does money come from? Period?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: The fuckers who prin it? What type of people are there? They chosen? Are they the chosen? The lawsuit filed Tuesday by Chino Blah blah Blah Assembly Blah, Whish News Society to the law, I will make same thing you heard before in court filing. Pinons argue that, yeah, the rest of it doesn't matter. If a student is bullied or involved in verbal or physical fight, the school will tell the parents. If a student expresses a desire to hurt or kill himself, the school will tell the parents. The lawsuit states so to must say school tell a parent if a student has asked the school to participate in a student's gender transition. They're talking straight up about the surgery. So desire to hurt or kill himself versus gender transition. What's difference between you hurt yourself and cut off your cock? If I may be so bold, I know that's pretty hard word. Desire to hurt and potentially kill themselves if they do it the old fashioned way castration and gender transit. So I don't see a big difference there. You are hurting yourself, you're cutting something off of your body, or you're hormonally fucking yourself up with pills or injections, all things that nobody should be walking into when you don't even have the age of consent right to be making those this visions for yourself. But they've already screwed that up, and they don't even talk about that as being a They don't even talk about that aspect of it. You're you're six years old, you're you're you're a man. Now, you're you're you're a woman. Now you get to choose whether or not you want to be that woman or man now and response to some office blah blah blah. I'm sure he did. The lawsuit doesn't have legal basis. Well, not the way they've worded it.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 1: They should have worded it with a click of a of a magazine into the magwell, and then the pulling of you know what I mean. That's how they should have argued that, easy garden. I'm not joking. This is not This is not something to fucking dance around with and play politics with. This is at an assault. This is an assault on the innocent and the government getting involved with it, the government actually pushing it. Let's get real with it. We don't need to go through all the rest of this stuff about how stupid they are and how they're going to misdirect even this, because this is of course need to know news, and they do. Even if they tell you something as awful as this, they'll have some stupid thing where they don't ever to clarify the right way to address it. They'll just tell you about how the idiots who take control of the other side so that that doesn't succeed are are steering it. And that's the problem. They've already got their idiots out here with their stupid Assembly bill and they're gonna they've already this is, this is this is what you don't see, and I see most people don't see. Maybe you do the lawsuit file tuesday. Now that's the one that jumps ahead of anybody else who might have been doing that, like parents individuals, class action of parents. They're going to send this one out first, talk about this one. If any other ones show up, they'll be secondary to this one, and nobody will know about them, and nobody will pay attend and they won't get the publicity because this one's going to suck up all the attention and it's going to be self defeating, drive itself on the ground, and try to do it on a basis that's so stupid that it's going to skew the minds of other people who have a problem with this and think that this is the right route to go, because it's not, and it's destined for failure. But that's on purpose, because this is just the fake opposition that's also being funded by the same pieces of shit, because they're going to control that so that they can actually push this through. It's already been done. It's already law now apparently. So this is just this is just formality, theatrics bullshit, so that it looks like there's something opposing it, period the end, and it's disjointed, it's lopsided, it's it's inconsistent with it, with reason and logic, and that's how they're going to argue it over the constitutional rights of parents. That doesn't even fuck it. That's not even a thing. It's not even a thing. It has nothing to what they're talking about here. And freedom of religion. Freedom of religion, What the fucks you have to do with cutting off your fucking genitals? It doesn't you know what I mean? People are retarded. I'll see if I can back this up and see if some of those is anybody out there yet. Let's try this one. Let's see if you see it. No, you still see the other one, all right, I gotta I gotta drop this one and get a new one. If anybody's out there, say something to go away, go away, here goes. If you're out there, say something. We got some people over on Twitter. Hey, it's about time they let me back on there. Yes, I fought for you. I even paid the eight dollars for you three fucking people over there. I expect it back eight That was a month. There's three of you there. You can come up with it. There's six months. It's late and everybody's already drunk. It's Friday night. But whatever. I'm leaving today at five am, six am to go to the airport, which is three and a half hours away. Yeah, good times. And since there wasn't anybody here for the first time around, and now there's people here, maybe we should play this again. Oh wait, hold on, I gotta do it from the thing. Let's do it from the thing. I'm go into mine used to water. There was nobody here before, so hold on, hold on, all right, you ready, because it's it's that day. It's that day. I think the whole I think the whole conversation.
Speaker 11: Is.
Speaker 1: Actually, guys, it wouldn't be full retard Friday if I did it on Friday. You know what I mean. You can't go full retard if you're not if you're doing it on the correct day. So don't give me ship there. And I didn't start on time because you can't go full retard if you start on time. Thank you. You're welcome here. It is for those of you out there. I know you didn't see it ahead of times, so there you go.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, there were times when I was doing Jack that I actually felt retarded, like really retarded. I mean it brushed my teeth, retarded, I rode bust retarded in a weird way.
Speaker 5: I had to sort of just free myself up to believe that it was okay to be stupid or dumb.
Speaker 6: To be moron yeah, to be moronical exactly, to be more an imbecile, yeah, doctor dumbest.
Speaker 7: Motherfucker devile.
Speaker 2: When I was playing the character.
Speaker 6: Wendy was secure, I mean, as Jack, definitely Jack, stupid ass Jack.
Speaker 7: Trying to come back from that.
Speaker 4: In a weird way, it was almost like I had to sort of fool my mind into believing that it wasn't retarded.
Speaker 5: And by the end of the whole thing, I was like, wait a minute, you know, I flushed so much out, How.
Speaker 7: Am I gonna jump started up again? It's just like, yeah, yeah, right, he was farting in bathtubs and laughing your ass off. Damn. Yeah yeah, but simple.
Speaker 10: Jack thought he was smart, or rather didn't think it was retarded. So he can't afford to play retarded.
Speaker 7: Being a smart actor playing a guy who ain't smart but thinks he is. That's tricky. Tricky is that working with Mercury it's high science man, it's odd for him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You an artist, that's what we do, right, Yeah, Yeah, hats off of going there, especially knowing nothing academy is about that, shit.
Speaker 7: About what it's serious. You don't know. Everybody knows. You never go fook retarding. What do you mean? Check it out? Doesn't often? Ray Man looked retarded. That retarded, not retarded, cant two picks, cheated cards, autistic shop not retarded. Yeah, Tim Hans for hist Gump, So yes, retarded. Maybe he braces on his legs, but he's trying to pants off next to it. And they won a pin punk competition. That ain't retarded. He was goddamn war hero. You know what he retarded? War heroes. You went full retard man, Never go full retarding. You don't buy that. As Sean Pant two thousand one, I am saying member went full retarding, went on empty.
Speaker 1: All right, inkkeeping with full retired. I had a mouthful of pint burn some choco chips in my mouth. Yeah, my best thing to do when you're talking on a live stream is I have a big spoonful of peanut butter. But dark chocolate morsels that you put in there are now you know how I snack? What you think? So we're going through the news and this is the next round. Here, let's see what we got besides peanut butter in my mouth. One second, I kept one side of my suitcase open for my daughter so we can cram everything in there and then still have our take our own case. I'll pay the extra forty bucks for it in case grandparents give her stuff. We'll have the two suitcases anyway, so we can pick it back. And Rebecca it's like, well, just have a meal. I'm like, yeah, let's spend an extra thirty forty fifty dollars per package to do that, or let's just pend the fucking forty dollars now and just do what I fucking said. Anyway, So my hat, my side of the suitcase, this big suitcase is still empty. She already went to bed and we're leaving soon. Where the fuck is the stuff put it in there? Where the fuck? What the fuck are you doing? Anyway? Metas creepy is getting a deep security idea. Former elite special forces snipers says, no way Trump would be Trump would be assassin acted alone, God acted was the only part of that sentence that made any sense. Acted acted, but didn't realize that they weren't gonna be shooting blanks at him. Uh Thomas, Yeah, Thomas Crooks, the accused Trump shooter appeared at a black Rock commercial. Wasn't maybe even him who was the shooter? And this was a trope that they put out there so people would talk about this. Who fuck cares if it was on Blackrock commercial?
Speaker 7: The ap?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? Tell me what that means to people? What does that mean to anybody? Anyone? Okay, what does that mean? What conclusion are you drawing from that? It happened It was a school setting that he went to a school, and therefore was part of the commercial that they filmed at that school. What deep fucking ties to Blackrock does he have because he was at a school that Blackrock did a fucking commercial at. Can everybody shut up now? Awesome, let's move on. The ape reported a police officer climbed to the roof, saw the shooter and retreated yes, we heard all this, So this is what we're gonna be inundated with from now on, A bunch of bullshit that just assumes that the whole thing was real. Judge can't. And this is what the chosen people, the cutthroats and bandits, the road thieves, the people who conduct usery want you to do. They want you to forget that Trump is the silver crowned king of the Torah, silver crown king of the Jews. They want you to forget that he thinks that the whaling wall is going to fall down like everyone else and has to hold it up with his hand. It is kind of bold. So fucking fuck Trump. And that's not dreamer syndrome, it's just logic. What would endear him? And shut up about this whole wounded in the head shit beat it's wounded on that could have everything to do with the same thing that drugs, the same thing that AniOne was talking about with the drugs have nothing to do with the way that you're reading it through the Hebrew bullshit language that they rewrote it in. So just stop, just stop with all that I'm reading the Bible and trying to make sense of anything that comes out of it. It's bullshit. Shut up. Stop trying to make the Bible real. It's not. It's the same fuckers who lie about everything else who gave you a book, and you're a fucking idiot if you think that, oh my gosh, revelingimrita, that God's doing this. Shut the fuck up. You hear me out there, Nemos, thank you. Shut the fuck up. I don't know if you would even have said that. I just feel like telling him to shut up. Yes for fun controversy. Okay, So I went from having three hundred this is how fickle you pricks over at Twitter are I had three hundre and eighteen people there. I missed a couple of days because they stop letting me do streams, and now I'm not on to three hundred eleven. Fuck you. You know it's nice about three eleven though people said this about the band. I don't believe it the band three eleven because they're definitely not that type and there's a bunch of different people's types in there. But it says, oh, three eleven, that's like three ks three KKK retards. Anyhow, Yeah, there's nothing good in the news on that side, and how long have I been on? For thirty six minutes? I have to look over at the rumble and see if there's anything going on. There's people watching, but nobody talking. That's not cool. Maybe they're drunk, too drunk. It's Fridays one o'clock in the morning, could possibly be four o'clock were there. Can't really blame them, and what else we got going on? I can put up something that I really think you would enjoy, but I don't like it then much. I don't like you enough to think that I was just about to get back on the Trump train.
Speaker 7: Hahaha.
Speaker 1: I think he's been funny. I can't believe anybody would even listen to this guy. What a fake and a fraud. Hope he's not talking about me. Oh no, I don't even know what to think anymore. This doesn't seem to be somebody that Trump would even entertain. Oh, I think he's talking about that JD Vance guy. But I still don't understand, Like, why do would you care what Trump would entertain? Who cares? Fuck cares?
Speaker 7: Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 13: Who cares?
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm gonna I'm gonna default over the astral logos because this is the last part of the thing I wanted you guys to watch, which is actually the first part of the series that I never went to. Oh Faith No More in concert twenty fifteen. Nice wow. Alright, anyway, I'm gonna have to start doing some uh pro pro building shows. I gotta get my IFBB pro card. I'm just kidding. I think I've got long ways to go there. All right, let's go to Asha logos here. Oh look, it's sorry on there.
Speaker 7: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Don't if you if you don't like to read books about gargling your your own stuff and other people's for twenty years of your life. I'm not joking about this, don't watch, don't, don't, don't get involved in the box saga nonsense, because that's literally what that book talks about constantly. Somebody's like, oh, that's talking about an alternate history. I'm like, it's also talking about sucking your own dick for like twenty years. So uh, you know, take that with a grain. Lock was a very flamboyant mister guy. Ah right, So we got thirty eight minutes on this one. This talks about Lord Hirdal and some misconceptions about sea travel that people would have you believe are somehow obstacles rather than highways, and how people may have moved around in the past. And I'm gonna go right back to saying why Scythian Mound building seems to have shilled shown up in the Americas And oh, I don't know where those those structures that they showed around the early years that the World's fair there for a really long time, and where they just remnants that they had to get rid of eventually. But they had like, I don't know, like a final rah. Right, they had one last show and then they're right now, we're gonna doctrinate the rest and they're gonna get rid of all this sort of stuff. Who knows? Who knows? I don't think they came to an empty continent when the this the uh, the exiles from the fourteen ninety two, Uh, they got kicked out of Spain to chosen once and it just so happened that there's a there's three bullets headed their way over here with whoever was left sure thing. Sure thing I argue with that if you want to be wrong, it's up to you. It's up to you if you'd like to be wrong, all right, So let's do this. Let's go to the bu that one.
Speaker 14: K yep.
Speaker 1: I'm reading mind confident by the way pages.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 1: The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history. Richard Marx, maybe Karl Marx, hell, maybe Emperor Chin could be anybody, really, oh, Georgie.
Speaker 9: So how is it that we can best hope to know ourselves as individuals? We live short lives with fallible minds, prone to delusion. It's so easy to deceive ourselves with regards to our true nature. We can come to identify ourselves with the things we possess, or ephemeral beliefs we hold, or arbitrary lines drawn on a map, or are man made political or cultural labels. At the end of the day, none of this is deeply real because none of it is innate. Coming from the inside out, the blood flowing through our veins is real. The genetic code that informs every cell in our body how to best express itself is something we inherit, something within us. When seeking to understand one's self, looking back at one's life can be informative, but this is a short period of time replete with personal errors and missteps and even more importantly, liable to be misunderstood or misinterpreted. But what if we'd lived one thousand lives before, in slightly different manifestations and projections amidst countless environments and conditions across this amount of time. This is the power of history. The blood that flows through your veins has lived before countless times before, and understanding of our roots helps inform us of who we are and how to best be and grow. Cut off from this understanding, we can't help but live in confusion and anxiety. It's a state of true ignorance. There's nothing more informative than an accurate picture of history. It's not only a record of our own personal journey, but of the intersection and intertwining of all journeys and a multitude of unique circumstances. Obtaining a totality of perfect context here, if such a thing were possible, would lead to an unprecedented level of understanding of ourselves and our reality. Historical context is crucial, and without it, we're very much unmoored beings. We live in the age of the atomized individual, an age in which we're taught that we're all blank slates and fresh starts entirely shaped by our environmental impulses. And it's true that your every external impulse el does shape the expression of the true you within. But at our deepest levels, the blood flowing through our veins and the genes we were gifted with still remained the central pillar around which all else rotates, the pillar that contains all possible expressions within it. Understanding this central pillar is profoundly important. I've begun this video series to help counteract what I see as an attempt at obfuscating, mischaracterizing, or destroying our understanding of our collective central pillar, the subversion of our conception of history and of our historical roots. What scant history we're now taught is often dull and lifeless, a recitation of dry facts and figures by professors who feel no connection to the subject matter, a tedious sermon, often delivered in a nasal monotone. But it's more than just poorly delivered. It's often wildly dishonest, misinformative, robbing us of that power that comes from true understanding. One can't properly orient and direct their future unless they understand their past, and a true understanding isn't communicated by the clinical and attached memorization of trivia and pointless details, but in the deeper understanding and feeling the collective experiences of their ancestors. This will be the most important video I've made thus far, as well as the most daunting, difficult, controversial, and dangerous to my channel. I've long asked myself the question, how should one best act when they come to no important truths against which the majority of the population has been deeply prejudiced, programmed to not only reject, but to miss understand the intent behind their voicing. We're now in such dire straits that the best path forward is clear, regardless of the cost of doing so. These truths must be told. We need to realize our hand has been forced, and if we don't drop our pathological and suicidal altruism and begin to courageously speak truths once again, it's our own future generations that I'll pay the price for our cowardice and dishonesty. Over time, I'll certainly receive a backlash from several subsets of people, and I fully understand it. For years, they've been exposed to the most backward pseudoscience, wearing the mask of legitimate thought on the topics of race, human history, genetics, human migrations. They've been subjected to the most intellectually lazy lumping together of race realism with racial hatred. Most of us recognized the subversion of our financial and political systems, our media, and entertainment. When I began to see similar red flags with regards to the teaching of history, I became a skeptic overnight, I should clarify, I became a true skeptic in the proper definition of the word, which meant I became the polar opposite of those who call themselves skeptics today, the type who have never met a conventional narrative pushed by the status quo that they didn't unthinkingly embrace and seek to defend with dogmatic fervor. Over time, I felt unable to trust any source of information implicitly, because even those with genuine intent can be hoodwinked by reading the materials of those with less genuine intent. So I instead sought to immerse myself only in root historical sources, meaning the older, the better, and the more first and the better. To this day, I believe this to be the best approach to a landscape so rife with subversion and sloppy thinking. I've always found it amusing how many conventional thinkers approach conspiracies or any nefarious actions behind the scenes as a virtual impossibility. They basically trust our system and our media and make the argument that in any significant conspiracy, someone would have to talk, and thus the entire house of cards would fall. This is an idea so absurd it deserves its own video. But to briefly summarize, not only does our controlled press routinely ignore whistleblowers or inconvenient truth tellers of every stripe to avoid biting the hand that feeds them, but this whistleblower conception isn't how such things actually transpire in the real world. The vast majority of people involved in any conspiracy are completely obligve to the role they play within it. I believe this holds true for most of those currently working together to subvert our understanding of history. There was a quote I recently posted to Twitter that I haven't been able to stop thinking about since, as it so perfectly illustrates how most conspiratorial subversion actually takes place over time. Quote the smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum, even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's prethinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. Think about this quote in the context of race. We no longer allow positive things to be said about those of an Indo European background as a group, and simultaneously we not only allow but encourage negative things. The opposite is true for every other group, and these are the guidelines within which all related discussions are currently carried out. The same holds true for all relevant publications and even all research and analysis, because these are all, at the end of the day, controlled by money. If we start out with the foundational premise that there are no differences between peoples in any innate, ability or skill set, this means any piece of the historical record that seems to highlight these differences must be misinformed or a product of racism, and must be reinterpreted accordingly to allow for a more just and equitable narrative. Additionally, those best suited to this new religion and its morality, meaning those most quote anti racist end quote in their outlust look will most swiftly rise through the ranks and their respective fields and the positions of ever greater influence and reach. In other words, no vast conspiracy was needed to completely toss out everything we knew about race and history prior to World War Two and replace it with a speculative hodgepodge of nonsense. This happened organically as useful idiots and willing tools pursued their own best interests. If you want a promotion, regurgitate Jared Diamond's offensively stupid ideas if you'd like to be fired ally yourself with a consensus opinion of practically every major thinker prior to nineteen forty five.
Speaker 7: So which is more likely?
Speaker 9: Were all of these great pre World War II thinkers from nations all across the world vicious racists driven by hatred who simply wanted to feel better about themselves, causing them to pin book after book of misinformation, or is our current politically correct atmosphere preventing honest discussion on controversial topics. The answer to this question is obvious and yet most of us have no idea of just how bad things have become on this front. Nationalists and places like India and Egypt, to give just two examples of many, have taken over their own academic fields with help of the usual subversives, and are largely promoted on the basis of just how effectively they're able to dismiss the contributions of the Indo European element and attribute all formal greatness of their regions to themselves. Various organizations have been created to lock down important sites and control archaeological research and the processing of all artifacts. Back in America, the Smithsonian has a nasty habit of misplacing countless artifacts that don't cleanly fit the conventional model of history, never to be seen again, and the youth are taught that it's practically heroic to tear down statues of white historical figures of old. In Sweden, the new Minister for Culture of African descent has ordered Viking artifacts to be melted down and recycled. On every front, from every angle, history is being destroyed and rewritten. This has been maddening to watch, and I've not even scratched the surface with what I just laid out. It's clear to me why this is happening. Since I began the process of immersion in the most trustworthy historical records I've been able to find. Over the years, I kept coming back to the thought that a truly honest and objective historical account, if written in our age, would appear as the single most racist book ever authored, assuming one defines the word racist to be orring to a belief in differences in ability or achievement as opposed to racial hatred. The same forces that so effectively hijacked academia post World War Two did so to impose a new worldview, a new framework. One could even call it a religion, And nothing threatens this construct more than hard historical truth. These topics are so subverted, so deeply muddied and confused, that to find our way out of this mess, we need to engage in efficient detective work and only present those ideas and concepts we're most confident in to improve the signal to noise ratio. So my first goal is to provide the broad strokes and then work to fill in the finer points. Over time, I feel like I know much more than I'm voicing, just yet, and I expect this will be the first in a series of videos on the topic, but always I'll be striving to only speak where I have a great deal of confidence. We live in an age of information overload, and we desperately need quality, not quantity. So here's my attempt to that those currently dominating the historical narrative are isolationists as opposed to diffusionists in their perspective, meaning they believe most nations and cultures, especially those separated by large bodies of water, who have been incapable of contact and interchange with one another. This foundational premise has helped to sabotage our understanding of our past and is provably false. We find traces of tobacco and cocaine and cannabis, and the fair haired mummies of the Pharaohs and Scipions, materials that would have been impossible to come by without overseas connections. We find similar architecture in these supposedly completely disconnected civilizations, such as pyramids and mound graves. We find numerous stories, especially in South America, of bearded and fair skinned men coming across the water to bestow knowledge and civilizational gifts. And we find the swastika everywhere, the symbol sacred to the Indo Europeans and used more prominently than any other. It's now fallen victim to our politically correct rewrite of world history, and, like so many similar things, can't be discussed with intellectual honesty any longer. Earliest depictions stretch back to at least four thousand BC and seem to be a hallmark of a relatively singular people and culture, with traces left on every continent as a testament to their reach. This isolationist perspective was one of the forks in the road where our understanding of the past started to go so far astray. It's difficult to overstate just how interconnected history indication that nations and empires actually were from the dawn of the historical record in approximately three thousand BC onward. Viewing Egypt and sumer and Ancient India and Greece and Persia as completely unique and separate entities supposedly emerging completely independently with virtually no genetic or a cultural or trade connections has caused us to build our picture of history on a foundation of sand, destined to never quite add up or make sense. Our collective understanding of history is now so poor that many believe things like the Germanic peoples having just sort of milled around in the forests from millennia, that the Vikings were savages, and that the Italic and Celtic and Germanic peoples are not only fundamentally separate and distinct from one another, but have a little connection to the mounted aryan element that roamed and subjugated large swaths of the Middle East as steps, and moved down into Greece and India and into East Asia. These were all actions of a single, larger family, and we fail to recognize this at our own peril, becoming prey to divide and conquered nonsense, costly infighting between brothers and cousins. Thor Hired Doll is an example of a man who refused to do anything but follow the evidence wherever it led, undaunted by those critics taught to search only for evidence supporting conventional theories.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I misspoke. It's thor Hired Doll, I said, Lord my Bed.
Speaker 13: I think that.
Speaker 11: From personal experience, and I have a good deal of experience when it comes to traveling on the ocean with framing the crowd. We do a tremendous area error by closing your eyes to the fact that there is no distance from Africa to America, no distance from America to Polynesia. If you travel the created way, and in the Indian Ocean, you can travel one way past the year, the other way the old host the year.
Speaker 13: So there too, we didn't under time. Yes, through the time man had a boat that would floats. The ocean is a convenor and of.
Speaker 15: The nice exactly what I point in my books. Oceans are are highways, not barriers to travel. And the easiest way to get from one corner to another is not to walk. You know, all over the way got in.
Speaker 13: Barriers are the deserts, and.
Speaker 15: The generals, and the montains, and the and the hostile tribes that you went to.
Speaker 9: The credentialed quote experts end quote in the field continued to insist to travel across large bodies of water before relatively recent times was an impossibility, despite the massive evidence indicating otherwise. Being the epitome of a courageous Norseman, he finally grew tired of the armchair speculators claiming crossing from South Africa to Polynesia couldn't be done, and with five fellow Norsemen as crew, they simply built a raft using indigenous materials and methods of the Asian era, and set.
Speaker 7: Off the expedition.
Speaker 12: Secretary gered Bold was given a bouquet of sunflowers as a reminder that Kontiki was the name of the sun god in the ancient Incelligens. According to Peruvian tradition, a nation with a white king was said to have ruled the land before the Incas took over. His head is hewn in prehistoric stone statues high up in the Andes. One of these provided a model for the head on our sale the last.
Speaker 1: Week, they said before the Incas took over. And I think it's interesting that in the ORLANDA Book, one of the people who set sail and who was never to be spoken of again in the ORLANDA Book because they never they never met back up again, he never returned, was a man named Inca. And if he went there and the Incas took over, then that would be from the Frisians that came in later. That's that's pretty interesting if if that's even if that happened.
Speaker 12: Here of Kontiqui in these ancient legends is that he was banished from Peru and disappeared with his people across the Pacific in the Polynesian Islands too.
Speaker 11: People.
Speaker 1: So maybe Inca banished the other people, and uh, I wonder if that's why you have the return of that skinning weirdness and human sacrifice and ripping out the heart and all that stuff came back into their culture. Maybe after the deterioration of Inca's rule they went, they reverted back to their older ways prior to Inca setting setting foot.
Speaker 12: Maybe maybe speak of the great Tiki who brought their ancestors to the islands. We were now going to follow in his footsteps. On April twenty eighth, nineteen forty seven, the Pelicans, for the first time for hundreds of years, were startled at the site of a balsa raft heading for the open sea.
Speaker 9: And one hundred and one days later arrived at their destination safe and sound, having crossed an entire ocean. We also have evidence of tobacco and cocaine, and the red and blonde haired mummies of the pharaohs discovered over recent decades, materials that wouldn't have been available without long distance trade networks. Though status quo academics circled the wagons and loudly proclaimed the tests to be mistakes or outright frauds, and after completely destroying the career of the poor woman who made the initial discoveries, the results have since been confirmed and reconfirmed. In North America, there were countless stories of American colonists unearthing bodies of a Caucasoid skull shape, many extremely tall and several having natural red hair.
Speaker 7: Were many intact.
Speaker 9: Despite hundreds of pictures, journal entries, and newspaper articles, little evidence exists today, as the vast majority of these finds were shipped to the Smithsonian, who managed to quote misplates or loose track of them. In South America we have the cloud people of the Chachipoeus culture, as well as the Paracas skull finds, both of which show fair hair of a thinner type than the Native Americans and an obviously Caucasoid skull shape. In fact, the Parakas skulls have since become famous everywhere, but academic circles who avoid them like the plague due to their elongated shape. Conventional academics attempted to claim this was a result of headbinding, seems to be their go to excuse in such cases, but this is obviously false. Not only do they lack what's called a parietal suture and have a much bigger form in magnum than traditional skulls, but binding can only alter the shape of a skull. It can't increase the size and internal volume, not to mention it leaves several telltale signs. Genetic testing also has linked them to hapla groups found in Europe today. And interestingly, these same academics that so brazenly attempt to claim all elongated skulls are the result of binding rarely give an opinion on why any people would engage in this behavior in the first place, as we know some natives did in South America. Might the simplest explanation be the correct one, and that they did so for the same reasons many wealthy ancient Greeks and many modern Europeans and Americans of just a few hundred years ago would apply cosmetics to make their skin appear more white or for the same reason, many di either hair blonde or where colored contacts. For the same reason, cosmetic surgery to produce a rounder eye shape is so popular across Asia today. Cosmetic changes of almost any type are usually done to emulate our ideal of the moment. The only frame through which headbinding makes sense to me is if it were to emulate this ruling caste with a different skull shape to the native population. A conquistador named Siesa de Leone remarked that among the indigenous Peruvians, the Chachapoyas were unusually fair skinned and famously beautiful. Quote they are the widest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen in the Indies, and their wives were of unrivaled beauty end quote. The Chachapoyas were buried and Sarcophaga is sculpted with obvious European features which bear an intriguing resemblance to those of another location with legends of a fair skinned people in ancient times, Easter Island. For further evidence that true history is not how it's being currently portrayed, I introduce you to the Asburg Buddha found in Sweden, determined to have been placed in a Viking burial around eight point thirty AD. Interestingly, this item wasn't imported, but rather created locally, So might Buddhism and the Buddha himself be traced to Indo European peoples. The answer is a resounding yes, and this is yet another topic worthy of its own video someday. Here we have the first visual depiction of the Buddha ever discovered. Look closely at the facial features, the clothing and hairstyles, and the artistic style itself.
Speaker 16: The drate clothing on the lower body and the upper body.
Speaker 17: He has his hair up in a topknot and he's also carried a small water put in his hand. Then on the other side you have Indra and he's dressed in the clothing of a prince. He's wearing a turban. He has his straight clothing on again, and he has armbands, bracelets, and he is praying to the Buddha.
Speaker 16: There it's really not clear who this figure is. It's generally assumed that he's a Bodysatfa and possibly Matreya, which is the Bodysata of the future. But who knows, one day we might be able to identify him.
Speaker 7: It's just kidding.
Speaker 9: To quote one of my favorite creators in our community. Very into European. The Buddha was from the Shakya clan also called the Sakya or Sakai, which most intellectually honest scholars tied to the linguistic root from which Scithion and ultimately Saxon is derived. Even before the time of the boot and Endo, European people we now call the Takharians had pushed all the way to China, at minimum, leaving traces and mummified remains in the Terum Basin, among other locations which China doesn't allow outsiders to explore, just as they deny the existence of what seems to be ancient pyramidal structures and have planted trees over them and attempts to hide their outlines. These mummies were found with tartan print clothing, similar to the type you might find in Scotland. A specialist in ancient DNA, Victor Meyer, states, quote. The new finds are also forcing a re examination of the old Chinese books that describe historical or legendary figures of great height with deep set blue or green eyes, long noses, full beards, and red or blonde hair. Scholars have traditionally scoffed at these accounts, but it now seems they may be accurate.
Speaker 7: End quote.
Speaker 9: Ginghis Khan and his successor sons were also spoken of as having red hair and blue or gray eyes. According to the Persian historian abul Ghasi, the tribal clan to which Timujin belonged were known as the Borchikum, or the gray eyed men. There's growing evidence that an Indo European element may have even pushed into Japan and the Koreas, inspiring Bushido culture. This subsumed genetic remnant may explain the differences in facial features between the classes that still exist in these nations today, including the increased prevalence of thick beards, narrow bridged noses, and fairer skin amongst the Daimo class in Japan. The Aryan invaders that swept into India in earnest and approximately fifteen hundred to seventeen hundred BC and established that hallmark Indo European tradition of the caste system, worshiped Indra as their highest god, whom historians long thought to be equivalent to the Norse. The rig Veda, one of the earliest written documents in the world, repeatedly refers to Indra's yellow hair and beard, and speaks of him fighting what are called the dark and swarthy adversaries to force them to bow to law and order, and quote preserve the Aryan color, among the several other passages that'd be deemed so racist in the modern atmosphere that this video might be removed if I quoted in verbata. As India began its decline, the Bagavad Gita was pinned stating out of the corruption of women precedes the confusion of casts. Out of the confusion of casts precedes the loss of memory. Out of the loss of memory precedes the loss of understanding. And out of this all evil, King Darius of the Acumenid ruling family in Persia went out of his way to claim to be an Aryan of the Aryan race. And like the surrounding Thracians, Scithian Samerians and others, most of whom would later migrate northwest into Europe, these were Aryan peoples of the Indo European cultural and linguistic root. So where was the home base of this lineage is the all important question asked by so many over the past several decades. I do have some theories on this front. There is I hope to share as soon as I'm able to be more indefinitive, but I'd like to share an equally important theory, a key or meta level understanding that causes so much of history to begin to make sense. Two related truths I've encountered time and time and time again in my research. The first is that there seems to be an obvious tradition in Indo European cultures of sending off the fittest portion of the surplus population to settle or conquer new lands, as hinted at in the opening stanzas of Kipling's White Man's Burden. I believe it's exactly this tradition which seems to be a mainstay of nearly all Western peoples throughout recorded history, which has caused the radiating outwards of the linguistic, cultural, and genetic element to the furthest lands and shores. They often brought horses, chariots, swastikas or sun wheels, the caste system, and similar religious pantheons and cultural traditions in their wake. In every case they seem to have formed the ruling or governing class. The second key truth is the gradual and inevitable mixing of peoples in these nations over time, especially as the firmly defined caste system was relaxed or broken down completely. These two factors, when considered in concert, provide the only sensible lens through.
Speaker 1: Which history I want to read this. The Heracleopolitan king explained to his son that it would civil war within Egypt that permitted these foreigners to enter the land, and advised stronger protection against them. The prophet Neferoho declared that the lack of security permitted the Asiatic entry. Foes have arisen in the East, and the Asiatics have come down into Egypt. No protector will listen. The wild beasts of the desert will drink all the rivers of Egypt and be at their ease on their banks for lack of someone to scarce them away, scare them away. The prophet in power stated the case in a way characteristically Egyptian, in their feeling of special election and special providence. The Egyptians called themselves the people in contract in contrast, I think is what I was supposed to say, in contrast to foreigners. Now, the presence of foreigners in Egypt had blurred the distinction between the people and all outsiders. Why really, the desert spread throughout the land, The gnomes are sorry, the gnomes are destroyed. Barbarians from outside have come to Egypt. There are really no people anywhere. A man of character goes goes in mourning because of what he had. A man of character goes in mourning because of what has happened in the land. Foreigners have become people everywhere. The culture of ancient Egypt, foreigners, outsiders, who do you think they're talking about?
Speaker 9: Street suddenly springs to life and makes comprehensible sense. The mental gymnastics modern academics engage in to try to paint each empire and people as entirely distinct and separate is extremely misleading.
Speaker 15: Well, it seems that most scientists it's like the status quo, and nobody wants to rewrite the history books. Know what I mean, and the way they are taught by their professors in this lineage, it's difficult for him to somehow change and embrace your theories.
Speaker 11: There's one great problem with local science, which seems to be diminished, but it has.
Speaker 13: The stabilized work for how a SHM center, and that is that they this card all evidence one by one as long as.
Speaker 11: There is no solid one by one, and in that way, they are very often, I think, throw the baby out with the worsh water, instead of considering the possibility that when you have these many evidences, is it possible that.
Speaker 7: It is a coincidence or is it not?
Speaker 9: Had long followed several alternative historians and researchers and archaeologists, such as Graham Hancock or Brian Forrester, for example, and many do great work, but failing to grasp the extent of the subversion of academia causes them to try hard to force fit their discoveries into flawed models of the past. And it's important to mention the point of this video isn't to proclaim the greatness of Indo European peoples or illustrate their history of achievement, and it's certainly not to put down other groups or insult them or cause them to feel inferior. The goal here is to attempt to piece together an accurate and honest portrait of history.
Speaker 1: They're not inferior. They're just better at not ruling. They're just better at not trying to conceive of justice that that's reserved for other people who have the morals and ethics to do so.
Speaker 9: In an age in which misinformation is completely subverting and rewriting the record because this truth matters, and I happen to believe it matters immensely more so now than ever. And it's difficult to imagine a greater crime than the wholesale rewriting of history. And I want to leave you all with this, and I hope you take it to heart, as it's difficult to overemphasize its importance. Authoring and honest and accurate history is now a responsibility that falls squarely on our shoulders. And please understand what I'm saying here, This really is on us. Modern science and academia filters all historical understanding through a prism of political correctness, stemming from this new cult of diversity and tolerance and globalism, which virtually every last one of them now belonged to. And those that don't, well, they're dominated or marginalized by those that do. Moneyed interests finance every archaeological, dig genetic study, every major analysis and research paper on relevant topics. The universities that give grant money for such things only do so when and where the conclusions fit into our present cultural whims. This precludes even the possibility of honest historical research and discussion. As we speak historical truth as being buried and obfuscated, mischaracterized, and misrepresented.
Speaker 7: Here is the Large Buddha.
Speaker 14: The Large Buddha is one hundred and seventy five feet high, probably the biggest in all of the world. And here's what remains of it. The face was cut away many centuries ago when the Moslims took over this area. But there are Hobland David at the bottom there to give you an idea.
Speaker 1: Of side Muslims defacing history and usually working in conjunction with the base religion to theirs. If you follow up, meaning here with the Abrahamic stuff, they are the destroyers of history. Same thing happened in Palmyra with quote unquote isis when they destroyed bomb blew up all the ruins there.
Speaker 14: And you're looking up one hundred and seventy five feet and above its head, above the head of this statue, we could see very unusual paintings, so we were told it might be possible to go up there and see the paintings at close range.
Speaker 13: We see the red beard.
Speaker 7: And red hair.
Speaker 1: It's a shame that these figures have all been defaced by people of other faiths at sometime in the past, but it's still it's very easy to.
Speaker 11: See what they looked like, and we can tell who they were.
Speaker 7: He's got the red bear red hair parted in the middle. The statues that you've seen.
Speaker 14: The caves are fifteen hundred or more years old, and this is a secret way to get to the top of the Buddha that they only recently discovered. The regular way to go up there was long since destroyed, but they're able to get in sort of a back way. Well, we climb down again, all the way down this way and had one last look at that magnificent big Buddha one hundred and seventy five feet high, carved in these plus fifteen hundred years ago.
Speaker 9: And a great deal of it is being literally disappeared as artifacts challenging the worldview they seek to impose on us. All are either mysteriously misplaced or are destroyed. For those with time and interest, I'm asking you to join the fight here, explore research, seek to put the pieces together. I believe our time window is closing, and that time is at the essence. Technology is a double edged sword here and can allow for the more efficient uncovering and understanding of our past, or the more efficient burying and upfuse skating. Countless websites and videos I'd saved in my notes through these years on these topics are no longer accessible. Several of the most important older books on these topics are now out of print and can cost several hundred dollars on Amazon. The past is disappearing, and the quote history end quote they're offering up in its place is largely an invention out of whole cloth. It's fraudulent and aggressively. So again, history is informative on the deepest levels. It informs us of who we were, who we are, and who we might someday be. The memory of all those who came before us needs to be honored and preserved. A tree can't survive without its roots. The best chart our future. We must first understand our past.
Speaker 3: Let's get to.
Speaker 1: Work, all right, We've been on long enough. I am going to call it here and I will be on the road tomorrow. I'm going to be driving, well, i'll be riding, but be going across the desert to Phoenix. A report. If anybody out there is in the business of I don't know, meditating, throwing, the energy in a positive direction or doing one of the these things. Pray for safe travels please. Me and my daughter could be on total four planes, two there or two back ten days later. So it'd be nice if the plane did what it's supposed to do when it's supposed to do it, and nothing otherwise. Otherwise, you guys will have to take this up because it has to be done. Good Night,