Speaker 1: What's up you guys. You're here for the cringe. Come for the cringe, Eat the cringe, Stay for more cringe, leave for the cringe. Pay more money to go even more cringe. I mean, if you want, But this is regular. We're just on here because we had a lot to tell you, and full disclosure, we're recording a couple of days early because Stephanie's going out of town. Do you want to know what I'm doing? Do you want to tell them? I kind of too.
Speaker 2: So my son Xander is a speech and debate great phenomenal speech and debater, and he one he qualified for the state competition, which is in Northern California, and we are driving to Northern California. So today to Dath is Thursday, and tomorrow is Friday, and we're going to be leaving tomorrow and we're going to be there all weekend.
Speaker 1: Awesome, So we're the only reason we bring that up will aid to announce the very cool news, but also because if we miss something, something huge comes up, and it will it always does. We're not we did not see it. We'll get to it. We're going to get to it. But right now we've got so much to get to anyway exactly that you know here we are, okay, so I think we started okay, do we do we get do it? Do we get into this? Do we start with Kate? Let's start with Katy Perry. A couple of things going on with Katy Perry. I don't know if we talked about this last week because no mentioned her before. We didn't talk about her, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think we talked about what we're gonna what we got to talk about.
Speaker 1: I get confused because I do radio, and so sometimes I talk about stuff on the radio and I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you mentioned that annoyed, yes, and that she was there with what's his name.
Speaker 1: For the Justin Trudeau, for ex prime Minister Justin Trudeau. And people were upset because they're like, he's drinking out of plastic cups, like because you know the environment and all, like, dude, he's at Coachella. That ship has sailed. There's so many worse things about Coachella's doing to the environment other than him eating out of a Give me a break. It's all bad, none of it's good. Let him let him see his little Justin Bieber that's what he calls that's what he calls his penis biber, his little bieber. It's weird. He's like, well, we're both Canadian and we like that. That's how we are here.
Speaker 2: A but why it's very It's okay because let's just go back for a minute.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk about Katy Perry. I think did we like I think.
Speaker 2: There was a time that I enjoyed Katy Perry. I enjoyed her music, she was fine.
Speaker 1: Then never liked her. And this is I'm not trying to like pull rank, oh you can. I mean I never liked it. I didn't like her music. I never have liked a single thing about her, even though I know she can and sing well. I have a rabbit hole real quick. If we want to go back a little bit before we get into the news story, please do. But do you remember all these weird things, like you know, the nuns. She was fighting a nunnery. She was taking away people's like there's she's not great, but okay, so a lot of people were upset because there was a fourteen year old boy that she brought on stage. I guess that was maybe during idle. I don't remember exactly the details, but some or maybe it was one of her shows. This fan a fourteen year old boy. She brings him up on stage and then she makes out with him. She kisses him like pretty seriously on the mouth. Wait what And a lot of people are like, dude, no, he's fourteen? When was that many some years ago? But you can look it up. But people still talk about it. It's like, all right, you know, I want to say, just really bad judgment, but like, h well, somebody said online and I have not confirmed this, but the going down that rabbit hole, that that fourteen year old just got arrested for child porn. Those are two very different things saying Katy Perry's cause that at all. I don't believe being kaused by Katy Perry on the stage at fourteen did that. But isn't that a fucking yucky little full circle there? Woah? That is about the heavy Yeah. I don't have the like police report, you know, like whatever, I just something that popped up could be fake news. Well, I don't know if people listen to if they want to listen to Rose Pricks Patreon, if if they're on that tip, then they could hear us. You know, kind of lamenting that we're not getting the police reports from TMZ and we should get well or straight from the police. Why are they going to TMZ first, Right, it's chesty. They have to listen to the cringe. And don't forget she was married to Russell Brand really vile. I know that's what you were going to probably say, right, No, I forgot about that. But that's not a good character assessment of her. Tells us a lot about you know, you can't, I don't. I never like to blame someone for their spouse or for the you know, but they didn't I do. He got down, he was like, you marry me roll I was going to get married then, And then they got married and she's with him, and I know it didn't work out, and she left him because he's a maniacal piece of shit. And I'm glad she's upgraded herself to you know, justin Trudeau seems perfectly like a nice man. He's a nice Canadian man, So good for her. But yeah, I don't know. And also remember she's like, oh, there's so many things I wouldn't even know that we could do a whole show on just how much I don't like her.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't say I have a like a quickie before we get into the more stuff. But this is just an impression, you know. But my impression is that her whole demeanor on American Idol is so off putting. She's really American Idol, I mean, and that's off. Now she left, she did left. I don't I haven't watched it in years, but I think she's gone. Okay, Well, they had to get rid of her because she sucks. And you know, you gotta think for me that it's pretty bad if I'm hating Katie Perry more than like some of the other fucking MAGA people. Well, whatever his name is, there's one like Maga guy in there.
Speaker 1: Obviously. Lionel Ritchie is not Yes, the country guy, and she would flirt so hard with Luke, Oh god, uncomfortable because everybody I think he's I looked it up one time. I'm like, he's fucking married. Stop. Yeah. Meanwhile, Lionel, Lionel is like, all right, guys, this is so weird for me. Yes, I mean he was just left out, yes, but he was.
Speaker 2: He seemed really nice, you know, and she was so over the top, like County County County to people, just always with like a thing like she always looked like she was pissed, you know, like she had.
Speaker 1: Simon in the room. Yes, yes, I don't, I'm not here for that. That's just she's just turned me off. Okay.
Speaker 2: So then I started really disliking her over idle and just just so you know what a good word for her is haughty. Like she was just very like, uh, I'm the best thing you're ever gonna see. I don't know, I'll have to decide what I think of you. Maybe, yeah, very much trying to be the Simon Cowell. And it didn't work.
Speaker 1: It work. It was terrible and she sucks. Okay. So now she's just going about her life. And we did talk about the thing that like, so justin Bieber, people were like he really phoned it in literally on the as the headliner at Coachella, meaning that he just kind of didn't really try that hard. He just pulled out his laptop and he was like singing songs off his laptop. Now, I talked to some Bieber fans, and believe me, I do know them through my radio world, and they're a little younger, and their take was like No, that's his era right now, he's doing less. He's in the less era, and I'm like, listen, I'm not going to take away anybody's Bieber. He's going through some stuff. He can still sing really well. He's fine. And what I had a problem with was Katy Perry going to the taking to TikTok to make fun of him. I'm like, how dare you make fun of Justin Bieber when you are the one that can't perform. You're the one that was a meme because you're such a bad dancer. Remember that, like last that was just a year ago. Yeah, there was an entire like string of memes about how bad her consent. She had to like end her concert to her early because people were like, yeah, we're not going to that album was bad. I just think you know that happens. You put out a bad album, but you I don't last houses girl.
Speaker 2: Now, Who's I can't remember whose side we were on during.
Speaker 1: The Taylor Swift Uh always on Taylor Swift side.
Speaker 2: Okay, so did somebody I stole somebody's backup dancers?
Speaker 1: Was the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't remember who stole, but I'm gonna assume Katie stoled somebody's but I don't. And then they did a song. I think shake it Off right was the no it was. It was the one that was a little cringey because she was like in the video, Taylor Swift's like, why are you mad when you can be glad? And she shows a bunch of gay people. It was pretty cringe. These from my gay friends. They were like, oh, Taylor, no, that was she's trying to make like a glad. You know. It was nice, but it was like, oh boy, you don't need to name drop glad. But she they they made up in that. Yeah, they like were hot dogs suits or something. Oh okay, all right, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, let's get to know too much. Let's get to the story. Though, Let's get to what she's done. Now, what is this bitch done? Now it's about a sponsors, but let's see that a little bit later.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So ex manager of nightclub where Ruby Rose alleges Katie Perry sexually assaulted her shares recollections.
Speaker 1: Of the night. So this is pretty crazy. Ruby Rose is an actress. She hasn't been in a lot, but she wasn't Orange is the new Black people know her? And then she sort of became more of like an online she's just you know, she's a little bit of a bucketeur, you know, but she has an actress. She's gorgeous. She reminds me a little of Rose other Rose McGowan, the one that was really leading the Me Too movement. You know, a lot of talk, a lot of accusations, which you know, were great and hopeful to like get in that ball rolling. But she she likes to kind of spark shit up. But I believe her. So that said, I believe her story here, and she's obviously been sitting on this story, so tell us what they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder why she's been sitting on the story. You know, let me just go back and tell you. Let's see, this is a little bit about her. This is from her Wikipedia page. Okay, okay, It says in twenty twenty one, Rose said she was allergic to latex, which was another reason for leaving Batwoman, as her character's mask was made of latex. A few months later, in October, she began to publish allegations of an abusive and dangerous working environment on the Batwoman set, naming Warner Brothers executive Peter Roth co stars Doug Ray, Scott and Cameras Johnson and others on the production as responsible parties. However, in response, Johnson stated that Rose had not quit, but had been fired from Batwoman, with Warner Brothers then releasing the statement responding to the accusation, saying that Warner Brothers Television had decided not to exercise its option to engage Ruby for reasons after multiple complaints about her work place behavior.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, So okay, okay, so that's information, and I take that in. I don't you know, I hear it, and I do think that she's got some stuff going on. I mean, okay, so, so stuff's going on. It seems like it was the Eric Swallwell of it all, which, by the way, the last time we talked about that, we talked about him during our regular board AF last week, and there were so many more allegations that came out after we recorded that that I think we should probably say, and we're not making this a whole story, but like, fuck that guy. I mean, we were already saying fuck that guy, of course, but we're now really extra saying like he needs to go to like prison, Like this is like we're getting into some territory here that I didn't even expect. Yeah, he's no good. So I do feel that people were talking about him and that, and that's maybe where Ruby was starting to get herself kind of reminded. I don't know, because she was mad at Katy Perry about something. I don't know why she'd go after a what after Katie specifically, But okay, yeah, okay, I'll tell you that. Well, i'll tell you what what I'm reading from this article. Okay.
Speaker 2: So earlier this week, Rose claimed that Perry sexually assaulted her at a nightclub in Melbourne nearly twenty years ago, which a rep for Perry categorically denied. Of course, Okay. The ex manager of the nightclub has spoken out about the night Ruby Rose claims Katy Perry sexually assaulted her. In an interview with the Harold Sun her Rolling Stone Australia on Tuesday, the ex manager of the Melbourne's club claimed the night in question was a security nightmare, but claims he was unaware of any incident at the time. The manager, who was on site during the alleged evening confirmed Rose forty and Perry forty one arrived together at the now defunct venue. They came together. They were also with Katie's hair and makeup girl and another guy who was friends with Ruby. It was a security nightmare because there were six hundred people there and Katie kept coming out and dancing with everybody and going right in the middle of the mosh pit. He also claims that the pair spent the night in a sectioned off VIP section called the Genie Bottle. However, he denied witnessing the alleged incident.
Speaker 1: They were in the I'm going to try to do Australian accent. They nare.
Speaker 2: They're in the Genie Bottle having drinks and stuff, but were mainly they are doing their own thing. The manager said, I wasn't away of any alleged assaults or someone vomiting. He claimed they were both drunk, but weren't paralytic or anything. The manager claimed the staff helped the duo lead the nightclub discreetly. Both had way much too much to drink. To avoid people taking photos of them in a state, we organized a car and driver to be waiting outside. Okay, none of this is like really that helpful.
Speaker 1: Uh well, let's just get to what she says she did all this happened, and what Ruby says that she did is that she wrapped she squatted down. Katie squatted down on Ruby's face and rubbed her vage against her face. Yeah, that's the allegation. And she didn't like it, and I guess she just didn't go to the police like it is. It is interesting. I don't want to say weird, because you can do whatever you want, like as far as you know, I guess whatever the rules are. But I wonder why, Like you're saying, now, what was the thing that happened. Something happened that we're forgetting here. Okay, I'm going to read you something that someone wrote on threads. Okay, okay, this is I don't know who this is, you know, so this could be total. Everyone could be crazy. Ruby could be crazy. We know Katie's crazy. It doesn't matter. So someone wrote, I met Katy Perry about two decades ago in Melbourne. So this person also met her around that time in Melbourne at the club and it was the exact same night that Ruby Rose was talking about. Well that's that's interesting. I don't know where this is going to go. By the way, I haven't read this yet. Katie was nice to everyone there, and she was talking NonStop about happy, how happy and grateful she was to have her friends with her after she started getting big and nobody turned their backs on her. Katie was wild, I might say, but she never but she never made several jokes or touched anyone. That's oddly written. Says Rose was so drunk that night and Katie approached her and asked her if she was okay. Ruby Rose did vomit on Katie's leg and apologized, then went home. Everyone laughed and the scene. Everyone laughed and even Katie had a disgustus base tried to laugh it off. So this person is on Katie's side. It could very well be Katie because the accusations that Ruby Rose is throwing at Katie are dangerous, they're lives, and they make actual and real rape victims not be taken seriously, which we've talked about before, but not necessarily in this case. And she's saying, I hope Katie sues her until she apologized publicly, I'm going to tell you, I do have it up. What the actual thing was that she says? Okay?
Speaker 2: So she this is Ruby Rose, says Katy Perry sexually assaulted me at Spice Market nightclub in Melbourne. Yeah oh yeah, so okay, the Justin Bieber thing, what you said basically, and that was what because Katy Perry said something about Justin Bieber, That's how this started. Ruby Rose says, well, she assaulted me. Who gives a shit what she thinks. In a subsequent reply, Rose added that she was quote only in my twenties at the time. It has taken almost two decades to say this publicly, though, I am so grateful to have made it long enough to find my voice. It just shows how much of an impact trauma and sexual assault takes. And then blah blah blah. You know, Katy Perry says it's absolutely false. So in another upload, Rose alleged that Harry now forty one saw me rest on my best friend's lap to avoid her, bent down, pulled her underwear to the side and rubbed her disgusting vagina on my face until my eyes snapped open and I projected projectile vomited on her.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, that's just weird and of itself though, like we cannot like Katie and we do believe you know, victims, I mean, they're looking into it. Their Australian Police are investigating. This is not like going to seriously, but it's weird that she's that drunk, that she's passed out and then somebody's rubbing their vagina on you and like, look not great. I wouldn't seek that, but you wouldn't just vomit, yeah, unless you were just wasted. I mean, I this one's tricky because like, I believe that it happened. I don't know, I don't know. I don't like it. I don't like Katie Perrys. I'm gonna have a team. Yeah, anyway, but it does say Australian Police. Yeah, they confirmed a CNN in the statement they are are truly investigating this.
Speaker 2: She has pictures, okay, so oh yes, she's more than welcome to sue me. She won't because it happened. I have photos, and it was literally in public and witnessed by multiple people. And then she says, plus there's so much more that happened in the years leading up to her silly song. She won't want me discussing. The psychological manipulation was strong with that one.
Speaker 1: I gotta say. Sometimes the people though that pop in on threads, they don't sound like they're speaking English very well. It makes me feel like they're bots. I'm gonna tell you why. Like this person is defending the last one was defending Katie. This person's defending Ruby. Okay, mm hmm. And they just said I was witnessing Ruby admit that she didn't feel brave enough to report Katie. I was witnessing. It just seems like you're just popping into this conversation now, right right, I mean there were in Australia until at least two commenters practically bullied Ruby for her choice. Chances are Ruby was not going to allow two social media bullies to call her a liar, being why she finally found the courage to report Katie to prove her own innocence. If it's true. Now, that's actually kind of interesting. I think people were like messing with her a little bit and she's like, okay, well watch this, which isn't great, but that might have been what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't want to be one of those people. I really don't, so I guess I won't. But who's like why now? But yeah, but why now?
Speaker 1: Because she's like, fuck the look at the world, so She's like, you know what, this has really been sitting on me. I don't like it. She sucks and I'm gonna just say it happened, and so I'm going to prove it. Yeah. Also, Katie Perry defended that fucking producer doctor Luke. Is that his name? Remember? Aman? What's her name? Money Sign? What's her name? Yeah? Kesha Kesha, which is ridiculous. But she was like, yeah, I mean he raped me and she's like, no, he didn't. Yeah, she's wait, she's bad, she's bad news. Now should we move on to our other story or should be or should we make it its own story because it's going to be so much up to you. Hmmm. I mean, I'm kind of obsessed with I can't even say his name, but I'm trying to. I've started look maxing. Lot of you guys don't know that, but I have started look maxing because I need. I want to. I want to improve, Stephanie. I just want to be the best I can be. I think we can.
Speaker 2: Okay on time, Well, you know what, then let me do you want me to Let's let's talk about Loomi gummies and then I'm going to close this out with Brian kan with a Brian Kranston little kidbit.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so let's talk about Loomi Gummies.
Speaker 2: You know what if if this whole show, if this episode has offended you, has upset you, has made you feel any kind of type of way, why not take a Loomi gummy and like mellow out?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I know what saying. I love the loomygumm. You know this. I love it. I love how chill I feel. I don't feel out of my mind. I just feel good. And I also like that there's a strain for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a hybrid Strawberry Pookies gummy. Hu, there's a hybrid strawberry Cookies gummy.
Speaker 1: Did you know that? I think? I Yeah, try that. It's a hybrid. It's like a Sativa Indica situation, and it's absolutely perfect. Yeah, I'm a fan. I'm telling you guys. There's there's one for some gummies. These are good ones. There's one for sleep.
Speaker 2: It's a Plumberry Runts r u nt s and just it's a five miligram gummy and it's Indica and it just takes you straight to Dreamsville, so really nice. Yeah, Loumy Gummies are available nationwide. Go to loomygummies dot com. That's l U m I Gummies dot com and use code rose pricks for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's l U m I Gummies dot com. Code rose pricks, loomygummies dot com code rosepricks. All right, before we close out this one, here's just a little Brian Cranston flips interview into Shia Labouf roast. Gotta love some Brian Cranston.
Speaker 1: I do. I love Brian Cranston. Now, you we may not always agree with Brian Cranston. He's a little you know, he's not always as no you think, but yeah, no, I dig him. Mostly I agree he's he's mostly I think, on the right side of things. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he stopped talking to Adam Corolla over different political views.
Speaker 1: Oh that was the other thing I wanted to talk about, was David Cross going on. Oh yeah, Joe Wogan, Oh we've got so you know what, we'll do that with the bromaxic because that's a whole MANI sphere thing. Okay, that's going to be a scene. Oh got it okay, okay okay.
Speaker 2: So Brian Cranston dug up some Holes and buried Shia Laboof in the process. The brutal moment happened during his Esquire sit down with Malcolm in the Middle coastar Frankie Munaz, when Muna's got candid about a major career fork in the road. He revealed he was locked in to star and Holes Oh to star in the movie Holes before agent Cody Banks got the green light, forcing him to choose. I immediately picked agent Cody Banks, Munas said, admitting people around him were pushing him toward Holes because it was a little more dramatic. The role, of course, went to Labouf, and Muna's didn't shy away from what if quote, and Shilah Boof ended up doing it, which I think kind of really catapulted his movie career, he said, adding he still wonders how his life might have changed. Would I have been taken more seriously as an actor. That's when Cranston swooped in with a line that turned reflection into straight up roast.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: You could have ended up with Shilah Boof's life, Cranston quipped, before doubling down. Keep that one in shy It get some help.
Speaker 1: Ooh I like it? Oh yeah, I like it. And I'm I'm gonna say I mean Freddie. I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but like, no, I don't think he had the acting child. I don't think he's late. I don't think he would have made the movie. Probably wouldn't have worked, right, you know, Shia, we don't like him, but he was a fine actor at one time. Yes, yeah, job, so sorry, I think that should not be it. Okay, so stay tuned. We're doing this for Monday, so stay tuned. We don't know what day is going to be wet, but we are going to have an entire show about the Lena Dunham situation. If you thought the Lindy West stuff was good, you just hold on to your hat. And you are talking to a Girls fan. You know, I've watched the whole season like five times, all the way through, Yes, big fan, And we have a lot to say about that. And then we're also because I'm making Stephanie, doing an entire show about the looksmaxing guy. How do you say his name? Clavicular? Clavicular, And then we'll put that in the manosphere and talk about David Cross on Joe Rogan. I think we should do some sound up on both of them. Really, okay, all right, thanks everybody. Bye,