Speaker 1: Uh uh, what's up everybody? It's me Cecily with Stephanie for a fun day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call this like a it's not cringe.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call it like a well, it's cringe light, it's like fun, it's happy, happy news.
Speaker 3: Today. We've we've been heavy this week. They have been a little heavy. Are you fat shaming me? Because I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I meant like like bottom heavy. I mean like like your shoulders shoulder heavy. That feels bad, That feels like you're saying that I need to you know.
Speaker 1: You know that is not something I would say or could even say to you because you're tiny, and also because I wouldn't say that, but also just definitely wouldn't say it because you're not.
Speaker 2: But I will just be a little lady.
Speaker 3: You're a little tiny baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, a couple things.
Speaker 1: If I sound distracted, do you ever this is y'all are not going to relate to this because most people don't record a podcast on Sunday mornings.
Speaker 2: M most people.
Speaker 3: But do you ever when someone's trying to call you over and over and you text I'm recording my podcast.
Speaker 1: I'll get back to you and then they keep calling. Does that bother you, Stephanie. I can't ask other people.
Speaker 3: Nobody would do that. I have, you know what. A lot of my friends will text me and then they'll be like, oh, you might be recording right now. I'll try you later, right like, they just assume if I don't get back to them, And sometimes I don't get back to them because I don't feel like it. But I'm glad that they assume that I'm just so busy recording a podcast that I couldn't possibly. I guess my friends think I'm more important than your friends. Oh totally, and you are and there's no question on that. But yeah, it frustrates me.
Speaker 1: I don't like it's some kind of somebody calls over and it's not that I've never done it too, where you're like really trying to get a hold of somebody. But if I text, hey, I'm literally in the middle of recording right now, and then they just keep calling.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. Yeah, it's and there's no emergency.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, yeah, not recording your job.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Before we get into more stories, which we have, we actually have stories today. I do want to talk about GLP ones, and not just because you implied that I need to lose a lot of weight. But listen, I have been on a GLP one and I have lost weight. I started at last October and it's really improved my life. And uh, full disclosure, I don't really take it anymore because if people say you have to be on a true Yeah, I lost the way I wanted to lose and I'm done. So if you've tried everything to lose weight and you still feel stuck, which was which was my problem, you deserve to feel good this summer. You can literally lose the weight that you need to lose over the summer. Guys, there's still time. With weight loss by Hers, they have access to FDA approved we Go V pill, the wee Go V pen, and the GLP one injectables. You can lose twenty percent of your body weight. So ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O r h g RS dot com, Slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Wait Less by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We Go VI's a registered trademark of Nova Nordous guess to get started more including important safety information with GOV clinical study information restrictions, visit for hers dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so today is light, light stuff and happy stuff.
Speaker 2: Can I just start us out with Will Ferrell?
Speaker 1: And it's a cute story and I think it's gonna I think it's gonna click with you, Yes, very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he's been making the rounds.
Speaker 1: He's promoting this new Netflix series called The Hawk, which I did try to watch and I was not into it. I mean, I'll just I'm a fan of Will Ferrell. But some something's start to there's this fine line between absurd, which I love, and silly.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It's like like the difference between like an Adam Sandler movie.
Speaker 1: We're like, oh no, everything's just so big, huh, And it's not absurd because it's just not it's not smart enough to be absurved, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do course watch much of it.
Speaker 3: So but that's not to say that we're putting down anybody who loves Adam Sandler and thinks that, oh my god, this is going to be a good reference. What was the golf movie, Happy Gilmour is their favorite.
Speaker 1: Happy I was kind of an exception that was kind of fun. And it's funny you say that because this one is also about golf.
Speaker 2: It's just over. It's just a lot of screaming.
Speaker 1: I remember loving There's all these movies that I loved with Will Ferrell. I mean, Anchorman genuinely is one of my favorite movies still. Oh my god, hold on, so peek behind the curtain. This might not be like seamless just because I got a call I had to take.
Speaker 2: So we're like, what were we even talking about Britney Spears. No, we were talking about Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: And we're back and it happens, and and poor Stephanie had she she waited on hold for like nine hours, just now, just waited patiently.
Speaker 3: It's all right, So right, he's so kai.
Speaker 2: It's that problem. Buy it's so funny, So okay. So Will Ferrell has been making the rounds and he told this story.
Speaker 1: On Amy Poehler's podcast about how he got hired to work at Disneyland, and we're totally gonna like he was an aspiring comic actor and didn't know what he was going to do, but got a job at Disneyland. So he goes to his job for like training a one and we've all been there, and he thought, for some reason, he was really young and he thought that he got he was going to get to operate the rides. Now, you and I would not want to do that, but he was like, yeah, like he thought he could.
Speaker 2: He was going to get to pull the levers and everything.
Speaker 1: And they're like, of course not, dude. You have like you have to have like eight years of training for that. You definitely can't do that. You're going to be selling tickets at the key in the front, you know, like it's five dollars an hour, this is what you're doing. Right, So he didn't like that, and so at the same time, his friend who worked at Newport Beach at a surf shop, was like, I'll give you the same price. I'll give you five point fifty an hour. Come work at the surf shop. And he's like, hell, yeah, I'm going to do that. But then he had to figure out how to call the manager who'd hired him at Disneyland and quit after one day.
Speaker 3: Right, So he didn't want to do it, and he's like I can't. I'm like avoiding this. I am avoiding.
Speaker 1: I can't do you know what I didn't say, I'm avoiding. And so he made his friend. He had his friend John. This guy John called the manager at Disneyland and he was like yeah, and they're like, lat can you imagine this?
Speaker 3: Call?
Speaker 2: Like I do this for you, And we're just trying hard not to laugh.
Speaker 1: So the manager's like, yeah, hi, and he's like, yeah, Hi, it's me Will Ferrell. I'm quitting. And they're like, okay, well can we ask you why you're quitting?
Speaker 3: And the guy just panicked or was just like and he goes, because I've been asked to try out with the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: So so they hang up and they're laughing so hard.
Speaker 1: And so Will's take on it, which really made me laugh was that somewhere there's a file at Disneyland where they're like, Okay, this guy he did work, you know with HR.
Speaker 2: They're like, he worked here for a full day. Reason for leaving Dallas Cowboys, Like they had to like put that in a file somewhere.
Speaker 1: M and I just was thinking about us because we told the story about like leaving jobs.
Speaker 2: I mean there's so many.
Speaker 1: There was a temp job that I went on and I left a lunch Oh yeah, A couple of different times.
Speaker 2: Like but no, I'm out, I'll just move back to Texas. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 3: My favorite one was where I got to I really needed work and I got this temp job and it was going to be working in the mail room temporarily, like the person was on maternity leave or something, so it was going to be like a long term temp job. And I just remember that they were so adamant about, like, you cannot bail on this because like it's very important. I Oh, I had to get rained because I was going to be there for, like I said, for like six weeks. And so I got trained and the first they're like, it's gonna require a lot of walking, And the first day was so awful that I was just like, yeah, I'm so sorry, I can't come back. And that's all you said. You didn't even come up with the thing. No. I probably did. I probably had said like I have knee problem, I have to get surgery or something.
Speaker 1: No, I came up with a great aunt died. I was tempting and I was like, oh, my great aunt died. And then they sent me the teenth like Apple One sent me a card.
Speaker 3: That was my temp agency too, apple One. It was so terrible. And then oh they sent you a card. Oh I didn't even get that. Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: And I felt so bad, but I was like, Okay, I'm fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: It was for the best.
Speaker 2: And then when I quit the job.
Speaker 3: We've told the story many times because we're friends with Mark Price and you dated him once.
Speaker 2: He was a great guy.
Speaker 3: But I got a job.
Speaker 1: As his assistant and I could not handle it. After three days, I was like, absolutely not, So I lied and said that.
Speaker 3: I told him.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I got a job at ed de Bevick's. I'm going to be a roller skating, singing waitress. And he's like, well, that's a lot harder than this job.
Speaker 2: You don't even have to like. He's like, why would you want that?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, it just feels like there's going to be more acting opportunities ed Beviecks, which I had not gotten a job.
Speaker 2: At ed de Bebecks. I'd rather do nothing than have the job, any job.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh my god, Well, what was the problem with the job was he just like just too many things?
Speaker 1: He was he He was a little out of touch with I believe what he he had. You know, he lived in this he lived in like his trailer, the trailer right at the top of this canyon. And then next to the trailer there's like a what do you call it, like a like a shed, like a tool shed. Yeah, and was your office had that was my office that had not been cleared out. There was spiders everywhere, and there was an old dusty fax machine that somehow worked like there.
Speaker 2: Was still there was electricity in this tool shed.
Speaker 1: And so one of my jobs, like day one, I was like eight hours in the tool shed. This was pre cell phone, so I'm can't be on the phone doing other things.
Speaker 2: I'm just in a tool shed alone.
Speaker 1: And he wanted me to fax colleges and high schools around the country and see if they wanted him to come do stand up. And I was like no, and no, there were no takers because you can't just call a school and be like, I'm an I'm cessly noldler, I'm the assistant from our price.
Speaker 2: He was skippy on family ties. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: He would like to come do stand up at your school, and most high schools are.
Speaker 2: Like, we don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the colleges have big Liken George Carlan, George Carlin did my college right, that's the show we went to on campus, right, you know they're not like it was.
Speaker 2: It was a great idea.
Speaker 1: He had big ideas, and who can blame him for having big ideas. Yeah, but I even called my own performing arts high school and they were like, no, you know that, we don't do that here.
Speaker 2: We don't really have stand ups. Come to stand up m m.
Speaker 3: And also if you want to do like be on the college circuit, like there's a thing, there's a process for that, which it's sounds like he didn't really want to be a part of. You know, you have to go to these the NAKA convention and like it's like and then you get places to book you. Yeah, it's like a whole thing. You can't just go like, well Mark Pratt, well hello, skippy family ties and very nice.
Speaker 2: I want to say he's the nicest guy. He really is so nice.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice experiences with him, Yes, And I mean I don't know if he'd even remember that.
Speaker 1: And it like I talked about that. We did a whole Patreon on it but why not. Like there was a lot of back and forth. My friend and I prank called him and then he print called me back, but his name on his phone number was Skippy Handleman, so it came up on my caller ideas Skippy handles Oh my god. And just there was just a lot of back and forth and then he then he was like at one point, like a year later, he called me and he was like, I'm really sorry about all that.
Speaker 2: That was great. We were being so silly.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's okays, Like, are you still trying to be like a comp an actress or a comic. I'm like, yeah, because let me give you the number of my my manager.
Speaker 3: So he gives me. He sets up a meeting for me with his old manager who was a total crazy.
Speaker 1: Person, which I'm sure Mark knew that. Oh yeah, And I show up. I had to show up at like an old, abandoned building on Hollywood. I remember it was like two in the afternoon on a Saturday. This has happened to me twice. And I go and it's just a guy and there's no electricity in that building and he's very old, and he asked if he can see my feet and I'm like, I know, this is like a joke, right, but I was scared because I was alone in a like a random building on a Saturday, and I was like, no, no, and he goes, people are going.
Speaker 2: To ask things like that in auditions. I'm like, no, they're not. And so I left. And that was that. You knew enough A lot of enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people would be like, oh my god, do you represent a lot of foot models? Here's my toes, I wondered.
Speaker 1: I asked Mark years later if he was doing that as a joke, and he said no, and he was kind of horrified. He goes, yeah, the guy was a kook, but I would never do that, and I do believe him. I don't think he would. I think, if anything, it was a joke that the guy was doing. But I don't think Mark would purposely like set me up with an assaulter, you know what I mean. And I don't think he was doing that. No, So either he just didn't know what this guy was going to say, or he you know whatever. But yeah, there was a lot of back and forth about not wanting to all that because I didn't want to do a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm hamp Fork is so horrible. But that's really funny that he was trying to get out of, Like, but Disneyland seems like it would be a fun job. He didn't even want to try it.
Speaker 2: I have fifty an hours? So how old is Will Ferrell?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out, like when that would have been because because it's Mark only paid seven dollars an hour, and that was in the mid nineties. Yeah, and I and oh and Will Ferrell was on SNL already, like early to mid nineties, so this had to have been the eighties and we were only it was only a dollar fifty more an hour.
Speaker 3: It's not good. No where to you hear that? Would you get that?
Speaker 2: The five fifteenn hour? Oh? The Will Ferrell thing?
Speaker 1: I think I just read it somewhere him talking on a news thing because he's been doing all these podcasts.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, okay, so I have a little just a little funny thing. So this is a Reddit thread that says the headline of it is I saw and spoke to tig Okay and it says outside outside the Portland Main Airport on Wednesday afternoon, I saw her coming. I just gave her a quote, hey, keep it handsome. As she walked past, she was briefly confused and then gave me a nod. It was amazing. I did wonder, why is she here if she has a show in Colorado Springs tomorrow. And then in parentheses, I had flown in from Denver. I guess now we know that show. That show wasn't going to happen. Sorry to those that were looking forward to it first time in Maine. This place is great, Okay, there's so much crazy about that. It's like, are you sorry? You okay, so your post is like acting like I love Tig, but then you had to add like that you said, hey, keep it handsome, and she was briefly confused and then gave me a nod. But you're but but it wasn't Tig, right, We know that we have to probably know that it wasn't even Tig, because like, but why would Tig be here when Tigs supposed to be at this other thing? Like that's already crazy that they know where what Tig's schedule is. I guess so this person, this commenter says, I ran into Tig and Stephanie and then in parentheses and Max and Finn in line for the bathroom at Second City. I saw Stephanie first and whispered, are you Stephanie, and then quietly chatted with them for a minute while we waited. They were all lovely. So then the next person responds, I love the voice that you give them.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Like if you read that with a different voice, it wouldn't be as scary I.
Speaker 3: Saw, because it sounds so stockersh to me, you're like weird. I saw Tig and Stephanie and their kids, and they were in line with them, and I chatted with them. Okay. Then then the next comment goes op says, it was amazing. Why you all jump into weird conclusions. So then the op goes I was thrilled. I know she doesn't like to be touched, and honestly, she seemed pretty into something on her phone, so I didn't want to bother her. Beyond that, I've been more selfish when I was younger. And then in parentheses, interrupting Bill Hayter's meal to get a photo, and I cringe at that. Now these people are nuts. Imagine your tig, which is pretty easy to do. Imagine I wish, yeah, imagine your tig and then there's like reddit posts about how somebody saw you in the airport and was like keep it handsome, and that you nodded at them after a minute because you were it was out of context, and now there's a whole reddit thread.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just that's the level, and that's going to be really scary because you know, like there's a certain level of fame. And we just talked about this this week of the shiah Abuff. If you did not listen to our Shia Shaia versus a stalker, you need to listen to that. So it's scary when you're on people's radar. It's what parasocial. I mean, You've got one thing where there's just people. I have friends like this where they'll talk they'll like talk about people just using their first name. They'll be like, what do you think about what Phoebe said? I'm like, who's Phoebe? They're like ridgers and You're like.
Speaker 3: How would I know that?
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't even really like.
Speaker 1: To read books about what people's lives are. I want to hear the music. I don't really care, like if they're dating someone and it's like a little bit of gossip, of course, but like not just their day to day and like their sisters, you know, you know what I mean. Yes, But so when you get to like so there's already that level, which it sounds like what this is with the pig, but then you get psychotic people, and then then it's a lot worse. And you got that, plus they think they know you, they think whatever. And then also they're crazy crazy. I mean, these people probably aren't crazy crazy, but they're just annoying.
Speaker 3: So this person after she says after she the op says that she interrupted Bill Hater's meal to get a photo, this person goes, y'all are ridiculous with how defensive you get for no reason. Then that got down voted like fifteen times. And then the same person goes, does Tig hate her job in fans?
Speaker 2: Lol? And why would they say that?
Speaker 3: I don't know what? They got down voted into oblivion. So then the next person responds to that having a public persona doesn't mean she has to be available to everyone all the time. Plus, if she's going through some kind of family emergency, she was surely focused on that and not thinking about her fans. Sounds like she was more distracted than being rude. Okay, first of all, the op was never saying she was being rude in the first place, which just makes me kind of laugh.
Speaker 2: It started.
Speaker 3: That's how the bullshit, right, And now they're like, oh, the reason that she didn't stop and really chat you up is I'm I'm sure she was going through a family emergency. Oh, because that would be the only good explanation for why she didn't just stop in the airport on her way to catch a flight and go, hey, what's going on. Oh, so you listen to the podcast, Like, to me, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Every person right here, this just happened.
Speaker 1: There's a guy that's like paparazzi guy that hangs out at LAX certain terminals, and he's like a weirdo. He's just got like he's not even like he doesn't work for TMZ or anything. He just puts stuff on TikTok and somehow he's like he knows when people are gonna lay it, like he just waits at a certain terminal. Okay, so a couple of weeks ago he posted and he goes, oh, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: It's a very Alvi singer. You know.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really even know who the guy is, but he's got to get a TikTok. So he's like, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: That's God, that guy from Breakfast Club. Yes, a guy from Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: And so it's Anthony Michael Hall who does suffer as does Bill Hayter. Bill Hayter has very bad anxiety and that's just a fact. And Anthony Michael Hall struggled with all kinds of stuff, you know, all kinds of mental stuff and whatever. It's his life. And he is so nice to the guy. He's like kind of distracted looking for his bag, their baggage claim, and he he's.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, God from Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: So Anthony Michael Hall waves at him, He's like, hey, hey man, and then he goes, hey, please.
Speaker 2: Don't film me right now. I'm sorry, I'm not feeling that well. Please please don't feel me.
Speaker 5: And he goes, oh man, it's not that serious, a man, I'm just getting And I mean most people in the comments were like, you know, team Anthony Michael Hall here, please leave him alone, because the headline of this guy's TikTok was like Anthony Michael Hall goes ballistic.
Speaker 3: He definitely didn't sort of like he was kind of talking to the guy after a while getting bad mood, and he.
Speaker 2: Was like, dude, I asked you to stop.
Speaker 1: That's so lame, Like just fucking stop, dude, And which could have been any I would do that all day every day if I was.
Speaker 3: On a bad day.
Speaker 2: You're wearing a hat and you're just trying to get your bag, you know, just stop.
Speaker 1: And so I get mad if people tag me and photos that I don't think are attractive, that's just rude, right, Just stop. And so I was, yeah, he was saying that, and he was like oh, and then he just that's how he spun it.
Speaker 2: And this is this guy just trying to get his bag. I hate the world right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also also just for people to understand, like Tig also had a stalker and was, yeah, it was a really scary situation because this person wrote, I've read that she's nice when fans meet her, she just doesn't want them touching, grabbing her, which is understandable of somebody who wrote I did read she keeps to herself on movie sets, but I don't think that makes her unfriendly. Necessarily, everybody needs to fuck off.
Speaker 1: Everyone really needs to fuck off, like, you know, really really, but somebody who doesn't need to fuck off even though a lot of people don't like him, and that's just on them. That just says everything I need to know about them is Seth Rogan, who we like. We personally like him. Yeah, even though I sort of did the thing, I was the person I was the op on that Reddit thread with Seth because we were It was a little bit different because we wrote the Critics' Choice Awards and we were both coming out of the bathroom at the same time at the same event that I was invited to Rights as a critic, and so.
Speaker 2: We were walking. I was like, oh my god, I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh cool.
Speaker 1: And then my friend walked out right at that time, and I was like, can we grab a snap a quick pick? We were both about to leave, and he's like, okay, but he didn't seem thrilled about it. That's okay, that's his choice. We took the picture anyway, I posted it. Neither of us look very good in the photo. It's fine, but I mean I don't usually do that, but that one kind of presented itself like I was there as he was there.
Speaker 2: Because we were there we were offering him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we like him as opposed to Jonah Hill. And I personally think those two need to wear name tags because I always get them confused because they're both They were both like the chubby.
Speaker 1: Pot smoking guys, right, but they both lost weight. I mean, Seth is really more the pot smoking guy, and Oh really lost weight. But when they like, yeah, I mean I don't. I don't really think of Jonah like that. But I think when they both lost a bunch of weight, they and then what happened is Jonah got Veneers. Look up his fucking look up Jonah Hill Veniers. Which which one did this special? I believe it was Jonah Hill with the psychiatrist Jah. I believe, yes, And it was good. I liked I liked it very much. Actually probably smokes some pot. But it's not like a scene. It's not like Cheech and Chong level.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought that's his whole thing. Who is who he is? All right? Wells I'm looking at a picture. I don't think it's old enough because it doesn't look like Veneers. No, what would be newer? Oh you're saying, I'm looking at a picture that comes up, and I'm not it doesn't look like veneers, but it could be. Tell us the Seth Okay story at all. Okay, So this Seth Rogan story just kind of made me laugh, it says. Seth. Rogan admitted he couldn't stop thinking and apologizing to Penelope Cruz while filming a sex scene for their new movie The Invite.
Speaker 1: I want you to not do it in the voice where you're Matt and you're stuck in mad voice a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? Okay, it's so. The super Bad and Pineapple Express star forty four shared the behind the scenes story during Tuesday's episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live, reveal that he instinctively kept saying thank you while improvising the intimate scene with the Oscar winning actress. What's actually funny in the scene is we were encouraged to improvise, he told the guest host Ike Barrenholtz.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know that as Yeah, I get him mixed up with a different guy, but I know.
Speaker 2: Who he is.
Speaker 3: Why is he filling in for Jimmy Kimmel. It's funny, He's funny, Okay, it says there's a scene where me and her. I don't like that. I don't like that, he said. Me and her are having a romantically charged moment and it seems like we might hook up with one another, and I just kept saying thank you, thank you, and Olivia Wilde, the director, was just like, why what are you doing? Why do you keep saying thank you? And I was like, I don't know, it's just what's coming out of my mouth. And Rogan said the reaction reflected how he would feel in real life. All I have is gratitude. I would be apologetic and thankful. I'm sorry, uh, he said it said. He joked that he was nervous about filming the scene because Cruse is married to fellow Oscar winner Xavier Bardain. So you're very worried about that, Rogan said, before adding with a laugh, I don't think he viewsed me as a legitimate threat in any way, shape or form, And then he revealed that several moments in the film were improvised. He said Cruz suggested singing shade during one romantic scene. Smooth. I love the movie. By the way, we talked about it. It's called The Invite and I loved it. A lot of movies anymore. I loved it. Yeah, it's the one with Ed Norton. It's a play. Basically, it's all shot.
Speaker 2: In one room. Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: One apartment, I should say, And they never leave that apartment, so it says it's just four people.
Speaker 3: It was. There's a scene where we're being romantic, and she was like, what if I start singing Shahday to you, which is sort of sexy but also kind of hilarious at the same time. Rogan also came up with an idea of his own, though it didn't end well for him. It's funny, I'm trying to get my pants off and maybe I struggle and I fall down in the scene and I did it, and everyone's like, that was great. I just think it's funny, Okay, and then I hurt my shoulder for seven months, he jokes. Yeah, so I would watch it, but I just think it's funny that he just kept saying thank you, thank you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, thank you. If you were the woman trying to get like pretend to be turned on in a scene, that would be difficult. Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: So I know someone and I can't say who it is, but it's a famous A friend of mine hooked up with a famous person. Okay, and that famous person is a little younger and not younger, like too young, like millennial.
Speaker 3: Let's say to the person my friend's gen X status and the person's millennial. And they kept asking for consent of consent.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and my friend, who the gen xter, the one who was not asking for consent consent, was like, yeah, yeah, a consent, all consent. We could just do it one time, all consent sign here.
Speaker 3: Let's just sign a one document and be done with it.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because we, I mean, that is generational. We would you know, we're and certainly nothing wrong with it, but like, that was just not part of our cooking up days. Do I have consent to do this? Do I have a consent to take shoulder here? Do I like imagine every move too? I was like, guys that I hooked up with in college were just yell out their frat name and pass out.
Speaker 3: Basically, this is funny. I just have to finish this little article because there's an extra funny part. So this is Olivia Wilde recently shared another improvised moment from filming The Invite, telling a podcast that Cruz unexpectedly kissed her during a scene. I was so shocked, Wild said, I turned my head and looked directly into the lens. Wild recalled a camera operator saying her name, prompting her to blurt out cut, Nama Stay. That's the only thing that came to my mind, Nama Stay, she said. And everyone's like what, And I was like, I don't know. My mind went blank because I was so struck in the moment, I lost control. Is that funny, Mama Stay?
Speaker 2: Straws are just like us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really are.
Speaker 1: They're just like us in every way. Yeah, god right, I think that's I think that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's good. There's cute.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna go see The Odyssey. I know you already saw it last weekend when it came out of it. Yeah you love Yeah, Stephanie. So there's one thing to know about Stephanie, and she loves a three hour movie like based in Greek, ancient Greek. Yes, classic, Yes, it's just kind of you. You love screaming, you love very self serious stuff.
Speaker 3: I've got to see it in the theater, though, so I can really.
Speaker 1: Just see it in seventy about seventy millimeterre Obviously the sound has to be Dolby and I would I mean, I prefer seventy millimeter without the imax. I think you're an imax early.
Speaker 3: I think you know and you know exactly where to sit, you know, I mean, you know, you just have to time it.
Speaker 1: You have to time it with your lunch. It's got to sit well with you. I mean, it's it's a journey.
Speaker 3: It's a journey. All right, guys, we love you, We thank you.
Speaker 1: And if you we've got some good stuff this week. So if you're wondering if we've covered the shyest stuff, as I mentioned, we did. We covered some Brittany earlier in the week, Chloe Feynman leaving SNL. Yeah, I thought that was huge. So check back to our stuff this week and enjoy. Yeah, all right, bye,