Speaker 1: Producing yourselves individually and let private talk know who you are.
Speaker 2: Guapo Corte the talented one of the two, Ricky Blanco the most handsome one of the group. As you can see, we are the Yodi's coyote. Yody was good.
Speaker 3: Yo. Yeah, you have to be brothers. You look you know, you.
Speaker 2: Look very you know, similar, similar.
Speaker 3: Even without you know, and with the mask.
Speaker 2: You could tell with the mask they're both.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But I think it's all just maybe just a swag, the whole vibe, you know.
Speaker 2: Your Unfortunately, we get that a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, just like how people are like, are you really from Texas?
Speaker 2: It happens sometimes just getting some weight too, So it's starting to look more like okay, yeah, he's supposed to be the skinny one.
Speaker 3: Is it the you know, the COVID weight or.
Speaker 2: I think so I've been actually like hitting the waits a little bit, so I'm getting a little bit more supposed supposedly.
Speaker 3: You don't believe this.
Speaker 1: Come on, do you have one of those like those workout videos that you put on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: No, I just do like the typical like jail house routines, push ups. He's the type of dude the one time he works out a week, he posted it.
Speaker 3: I have friends like that.
Speaker 2: Friends like that just work out. Why are you posting the fat as motherfuckers up? I mean they be posting like I'm at the gym, Like, but you've been at the gym every day for like a year. On your Instagram, Hell no, I only post uh bullshit bullshit.
Speaker 3: Well, where can we find your Instagram?
Speaker 2: Coyote for Hire is our dual one, so that's the only one you could find this individually from there. So, but Coyote for higher.
Speaker 3: So tell us about your career.
Speaker 1: You were doing wrap, you just went on tour, you came back after the pandemic and everything like that. So how has everything, how has the COVID and everything affected your career so far?
Speaker 2: Affected a big time? I mean, uh, yeah, because we just started releasing our first stuff as we just created this like a year and a half ago if that, and it started rolling pretty quick. And then once we got off tour, we had a whole radio tour plan because we're going to drop our first single and all that, and then because of COVID it stopped everything. So but on the bright side of it, we got to like lock down and just be in the studio like every day and just create stuff.
Speaker 3: So kind of it's a blessing in his guys.
Speaker 1: Even though you can go out there, I feel like everyone's going to have to adjust differently, you know, with what it wouldn't have already been. But it's like now maybe you have more quality stuff for more time to just dedicate to your craft and really wait until it's nobody to come out there.
Speaker 3: How did it all start?
Speaker 1: Tell us there first, because I have we have to rewind because how did it tell private talk out there? How did your career start into this whole Mexican rap duo?
Speaker 2: Well, we started rapping a while ago, but we created Coyote because we're talking about Marcus. He heard our stuff and he's like, you guys are dope, but you lack a brand. So then he came up with the coyote name, which I don't know if you know what a coyote is besides the animal? Do you know what a coyote is? What? You don't know what it is? Different textas I figured, the people that bring in people from Mexico illegally, so we were going through some similar shit U with us with our pops and stuff, and we figured it was only right just to have like an underlining theme of like the it's just symbolic, you know what I mean. He came up with the whole. It was just like a symbolic thing because of where we come from. It was just like I seen it as like kind of bridging the gap between two cultures bringing people over here, and you know what I mean, That's pretty much what I seen it as. And I always felt like we were underdogs and everything we did, especially in hip hop, when you think about Coyote, you also think of the underdog. You know, we always get we get pisseoned coop into that. But a part of the brand we want to embrace that with Mexican one hundred percent. But we want to show that we could rap with like the best of them. Like it's not just like, oh they dope for Mexicans, Like, no, we're dope, because we're dope. We just want to wrap. We want to wrap what it is so they know that we could wrap just like other motherfuckers can. But so like all these bring people here legally, with Mexican people to America, we're trying to bring Mexican American culture to like American culture to the forefront of what I'm saying, So it's like a similar I like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, more people need to talk about that outside. It's not something that's really you know, talked about a lot. And I feel like I was not a fan before, but I'm definitely a fan now after researching, and I think it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: It's very it's just it's different.
Speaker 1: It has a different sound, but it's very like it's it draws me in more and I just want to hear more.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We got more stuff coming. That's another thing. COVID. We dropped like two singles, the Fuck the Wild one wasn't really a single, that just song we threw out there, but and they did well. But they didn't want to shoot the rest of the bullets till we could go out there and like really start showing face and stuff. So we have like over one hundred songs that we haven't released. We have a whole project already ready to go.
Speaker 3: But you have any release dates, we.
Speaker 2: Can wait unsett in stone.
Speaker 3: But like, but there's new stuff coming out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I always need stuff out there.
Speaker 1: Working a lot, so Marcus and introduced you to Whack and that's how you got started.
Speaker 3: And you went immediately after that on tour with Game.
Speaker 1: Tell us how that was that experience of not even going out and making single or doing anything and this going out on tour and a big tour like that.
Speaker 2: Man, it was fun for the most part, but other than just being fun, like every day, it was work. So we hit like I want to say, like how many cities, like forty cities in at least like thirty states, and like forty cities.
Speaker 1: It's definitely work. That's what people don't understand, Like, you know, work life. It sounds, you know, looks really glorious, but there's a lot of grunt work that goes behind it.
Speaker 2: For people would probably go up after a week. Yeah, And plus it was in the midst of the whole pandemic thing. So I don't want to say we caught COVID up out there, but I think we called COVID out there.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have any symptoms when you guys.
Speaker 2: Are there crazy? Yeah, you got super sick, Like I never felt that sick of my life before. Like it was crazy and it wouldn't go away. So we were sick for like half of the tour.
Speaker 1: Did you lose your you know, your smell and taste like els was like the verity of your.
Speaker 2: I had a fever. I had the shakes, Like yeah, like just really high fever, drinking tea every night, but still somehow finding the strength to go out on stage and perform. Imagine having the shivers and they're like, yo, these you guys are like you have to shake it off.
Speaker 3: I feel you. I mean on a different way, different note.
Speaker 1: I used to be a performer and I used to you know, I did strip clothes all over and I definitely had times where I was like in an emergency room sick and then got out of the emergence room, went on stage, still danced and.
Speaker 3: Then did my own thing.
Speaker 1: Because it's like those people you're going to different states and it's like I can't go back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm going that's I'm going home.
Speaker 1: So it's like you have to suck it up, and you know, that just shows your true artistry of like what you know, what makes separate you from everybody else.
Speaker 2: It was hell at first.
Speaker 3: We're going to give you a plause for that.
Speaker 2: You thank you. I didn't even enjoy it till we got better. I even questioned if I wanted to do it anymore, Like I don't even think it was for me, like because I just like creating me. Like bro over to what we worked and we kill it. We moshpid like you would think they knew who we were. We didn't have one song out and we at some point that were singing along to the songs. We were mosh ping and jumping.
Speaker 3: In that the first time you've ever been in a big crowd like setting like that.
Speaker 2: At all or liked in America?
Speaker 3: Also, how what is that feeling? Like? Describe like that just you know, coming I haven't you think that I would look like.
Speaker 2: It could be somebody else. That's kind of how I could. Like that's the only way I explain it. Like you're there, but like it's kind of like you don't when you think back at it, you get like so.
Speaker 3: Fast, like adrenaline pumping.
Speaker 1: Like again, I feel my own way because I feel like I'm a performer of my own self, you know, and so it's like I give myself a pop talk, you know, like you got nerves, but as soon as you go out there, damn, it's just it's just it happens, you don't like, you don't even think about it anymore.
Speaker 3: It's just it's an amazing feeling.
Speaker 1: So I can only imagine on your level of like you know, rapping and getting that you know, that feeling of energy and.
Speaker 2: Lad in America, we didn't even know we were rocking until the night before, So imagine get to call the night before like you're gonna be in Philly tomorrow in front of Stay ready, and we're like, fuck all right, and then we go there and as soon as we're out there, man, it's like we're pretty natural at performing like that. And again, you could have swore that they know who we were, but that this was the first time performing as Coyote, no records out. But we met Whack and he wanted to see what we could do. So he's like, all right, y'all going to Maine in America, and I was like, all right, let's run it in the same situation, like we'll say something the whole crowd. So that was a crazy feeling. It's like a high that don't last too long. Though, then you get off your hypen. Then it's like exactly, it's like like cracked. I can't grab almost get depressed.
Speaker 1: After Like, have you guys, you know, because of COVID changed a lot of things to have you guys done any live performances on any your social media or have talks of doing stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Is it the same?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, even like the Zoom meetings, like it's not like this, like you don't feel the energy, so it's like talk into a computer, so it's different. We have to do a whole radio tour through Zoom, so it kind of sucked, like exactly, it wasn't the same. Usually you know on radio tours that make you rap, and that's when we shine if we're throwing those beads like on Sway or whatever. I don't know, you know, Sways. But so we got stripped of that. But it's gonna it's gonna happen. It's just you know, patient, and like he said, we got time to create a part of the story now. Like Ship, our breakout year was COVID year, but Ship we still went top forty though our first single went top forty on Billboard Rhythmic charts. During the pandemic. Pandemic, nobody knew who the fuck we were, So I pat myself in the back for that, because that's.
Speaker 3: We'll give you the let's take a shot loose chairs private time.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's all on tequila. We just drank too, heello. The culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta speak things into existence. That's how it happens exactly. I'm a friend.
Speaker 2: This is our first endorsement, so I'm gonna plug them. Shout out to Plugging Place for believing in us. These motherfuckers. Like, man, he's got a funny list?
Speaker 3: Is it weed? Tobacco? What is played weed?
Speaker 2: But this is fire. It's funny because I've been smoking thisack. Yeah, like there's some ship I've been. I don't really smoke these things, but you know, when you gotta go out on tour something you can't take weed, I always take.
Speaker 3: There's definitely you have to have that advice.
Speaker 2: Before I even knew who they were, So shout out to them. Mm hmm. We got a sneaker deal.
Speaker 3: Coming next to sneaker deal. Can you tell.
Speaker 2: Us you ever heard of the core test sneaker?
Speaker 1: I have how you you tiptoe around like asking me if I know things because you're like you're from San Antonio. I just want you to tell everyone out there to let people know who don't know, but yes, I do know.
Speaker 3: I had Cortes as a kid growing up.
Speaker 2: Let's go, I'm usually wearing Cortes. But today since I didn't, you didn't bless me, I brought my nice shoes out.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you. I brought my nice shoes out too, for you don't have to have a shoe camp. I have like so many shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoe Cam's, yeah, you should have that for so. But yeah, we stayed on stay fly for sure. Every day. Literally I woke up like this.
Speaker 3: You woke up like this, rolled out. It was like a studio situation or you just rolled up like this.
Speaker 2: And it was like, we sleep in the studio. We own our own studio, so we pretty much sleep in there and we got the label Studio shout out to hundred and studios, but our own studio which is in my garage. So literally we've be falling sleeping there sometimes. So all we do is work. Man's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: So with the COVID way, you're saying like you're doing it the right way with your business and everything that it all comes with branding. So talk about some of the merchandising things and all the stuff that you have going on as well.
Speaker 2: So we have our own Coyote merchant stuff. We had our own clothing brand before this, but we're trying to merge in different ways to make money, so we got the Kyote stuff. But when I was talking about branding, it was more so like when you think of Kyote, we treat everything we do like a brand, like down to how we dressed, down to our hair on to what we market just like. So as soon as we started treating ourselves as a brand, this is the brand. Stuff started to change pretty quickly, extremely fast, like within two months of creating it. That's when shit started moving without releasing stuff, which is to me pretty impressive. But pretty much when we started selling stuff, you saw what you were buying into. So you're looking at the brand right here.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's what's really cool about you know, social media and everything like that. Now it's like you're in direct contact with your consumer and they're seeing you grow up and you know, be who you guys are, who you guys are already were, and it's just like a great, you know way to market yourselves.
Speaker 2: It's a powerful, powerful tool, as you know, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, social media is you know, a game changer, and you know for any business, you know, it's just about how you use that tool for sure.
Speaker 2: And we're just getting started, like it's my MIC's on right, Yeah, like movies. I don't know if you looked at our social media louder, that's what it is. But we we want to act and all that we already got and talks about coming on on some stuff. So the whole brand.
Speaker 3: Is like so endless.
Speaker 1: There's this, you know, and less possibilities that you can do. You're like, I like that people, you know, especially now it's like you're not just one dimensional. It's like not one lane, there's several lanes opening up and doing all those things.
Speaker 3: Which is your favorite?
Speaker 2: I mean music, I love creating more like the music video aspect. I love making music videos. We do a lot of that ourselves too, like and creating the music is probably my favorite part. And releasing it to people I like to I like to get the feedback, like, oh if you funk with it? Cool, like doing something you know I see, like like Instagram or whatever. It's like your own TV channel and you gotta if people are watching, you gotta give them something to watch. So I try to be as entertaining as possible. Again, we're just getting started with this kyote ship, but it's gonna take off for sure.
Speaker 3: How is it working with Blue Face?
Speaker 2: It's cool. He's the coolst dude, I mean ship. We see him in the studio pretty much every time we're in there. Ship. It was pretty natural, you know what I mean, we just play something. It was bumping, so he fucked with it and just got on it, and rest is history.
Speaker 3: Tell us about the song.
Speaker 2: Songs called Yeah, Yeah, that's his baby Baby. I pretty much created it. I mean, it's just something that comes natural to me. Really, Like I heard the beat, it was a banger, and just did whatever came to my head first. Really. He forced me that night. I had video too, because I'm gonna get on it tomorrow. He's like, nah, get on this bitch right now, and it was late.
Speaker 3: I'm like around sometimes.
Speaker 2: I wrote his whole verse too, pretty much. I didn't get no pub for that, so.
Speaker 3: You heard it here Private talk.
Speaker 2: Ever blue his lyrics. He took us on our first cat official tour. We had a mini tour before that, but Blue Face was the first tour. So we're pretty much in the same squad. So that's that's like family right there.
Speaker 3: Who are some of your favorite rappers growing up?
Speaker 2: Ship fifty DMX for eminem Jada Kiss Game Game. We're game fans, so it's just.
Speaker 3: Naturally just comes into for sure universe.
Speaker 2: Like you were saying, I believe in that.
Speaker 1: I'm into energy, I'm into all of that, and I feel like again like speaking things into existence and sometimes two degrees of separation, you don't realize who knows who, and it's just it's sometimes to be very real.
Speaker 2: It's funny talking about that. When we performed that Made in America, I had manifested. That's our cousin was like, you guys go to Coachella. I was like, nah, NEX Festival and we're going to be performing it. The next one I go, And the next one we went was Made in America and we performed at it. I always think like, damn, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I just be saying you're your biggest fan.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. That's my downfall too, though I like everything I do.
Speaker 3: It's about you got to keep your ego balance, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And I need someone like him to be like na, That's just why. And Marcus Marcus is my biggest supporter and my biggest criticized it too, because you do, like everything.
Speaker 1: Constructive criticism is good. You just have to realize that you know, you don't. We don't always know at all. It's good to get you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, sometimes they're right, sometimes they're right, sometimes they're right, but sometimes if you really love something, you got to push for it, like, nah, I love this fucking record.
Speaker 1: So has there been something that has happened like that in a situation where you were like noah, they were like not and you push for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Everything that we kind of pulled out is unanimous. It's like, you know, when you make a record, you almost know, Like the record that got to sign as soon as we made it, we knew. I was like, oh shit, this is finally something because you know, we're rap rappers, so to make radio smashes is we use a different part of our brain. And I was like the first time we try to really swing it and we cracked it, and I was like, Yo, this is something. And sure enough that's the song whackered and video he saw and that's the one that that Gota signed essentially, and we knew it. That's the crazy fuck.
Speaker 3: It felt it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know when you know you know. Yeah. But there's one record I won't say which one that somebody close to us was and I won't say who, but you know who it is. Marcus Black was like, Yo, this record's not gonna make the record and it's one of my biggest records that we're going to film next. We have joined with French Montana and Marcus I think you got could do something better with him, and I was like, bro, this is a fucking record, which is true, though we probably could do something better, but always that's always true. And he thought we should have put it on the project, but me and him and Whack were like, nah, we should. So that was the one time Marcus was wrong, but.
Speaker 3: He's usually sometimes people can be wrong, you know. We can't always be perfect.
Speaker 1: But that also makes you a lesson for you learning to stick with your instant in your heart when you just again you know you know which I'm sure you know. Being an artist is a struggle anyways, because sometimes, like you said, you need somebody to be like, no, that's not it. You may think so, but try again.
Speaker 2: You have to have the thickest skin in the world to be an artist, because you're constantly being rially cool, putting yourself out there for criticism and it comes whether you like it or not. So if you don't like to be criticized or people shipping on your life's work, then don't be an artists because ship more downs and up. So I always say that what comes with the territory?
Speaker 1: Really would you what kind of advice would you have for somebody who's like just starting, man.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, don't do it, or if you're really gonna do it, just do it. Go for it.
Speaker 3: Because the devil and angel on the couch.
Speaker 2: Right as facts. So but it's one of those things where if you could endure like the all the downs, like I said, there's gonna be more downs, then you're gonna you're gonna see the light eventually. But even like now, in this position, you you constantly got to prove ourselves. We constantly there's five other five million other people that want to be where we're at, so we have to outwork them. You constantly have to work. Even when you get closer, it gets even harder now, so don't do it. If you gonna do it, because you're gonna fail ninety eight percent of the time. You only need one time to not fail though, So that's it.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything to ansent what he said? Shiite?
Speaker 2: We're lucky that we have each other, damn it. Not in off corny shit, but because some days when I'm off, he's making records, or if I have to sometimes drag this motherfucker like come on, like, let's keep doing it. Because now we've been doing this for so long that all our friends we started with quit and I see why, because this shit is fucking hard.
Speaker 1: But that's I think the magic of a duo, you know what I mean. You guys definitely know both of your your strengths and weaknesses and when it needs to come out and when something doesn't, you know. So I feel like it's you know, that's that's a powerful thing in itself.
Speaker 2: And it's a cheat code. Let's say you're not making no records, but he is. I'm making the record too because he's on it. So it's like if you check yourself, so then I'm like, what you mean? You know, we just made this joint and it's just him so far. But I'm writing my ship and it's still like it's like a cheat code. I gotta work half as far as writing music, I only have to write half the song because he's right in the other half. So it's easier in that sense. But other than that, it's it's actually pretty easy all the time. Yeah, I mean if it wasn't for him, though, like I probably would have quit a long time ago, because he was just more like passionate about the ship, and I was more like, man, this is not making us no money, Like we're just wasting our time over here. And it was easy to think negative like that, but and at the same time, like it was fun of me to make music and that's what kept me going to keep doing the shit. And like I said, like it wasn't for him, I probably would have quit, would have been doing something else. But ship here we here we are now.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like you both individually have your own each heart in it, and then that's what makes it, you know, better earth because it plays off of each other's strengths and weaknesses.
Speaker 2: Right. My whole thing was always like, look, I'm gonna die one day, Does it fucking matter if I keep going or not? How am I going to feel if I stopped doing it, So to me, it was watched the motherfucker that didn't stop doing it. So it's like, I'm gonna die if people even if I never make it, people like, oh you still do. It's like I don't give a fuck. I'm a doctor. Does it matter if I get it? Yeah, So that was always my ship. So when we got that first check, it felt good. I was like, damn, look we got a check for talking ship. Finally talking ship. On the mind, I guess crazy what I do best?
Speaker 3: What's the next versus battle? You would want to see.
Speaker 2: Fifty cent game game? And I hope I'm there for that motherfucking that. It would be crazy.
Speaker 3: You think it would happen.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But ship it would be legendary.
Speaker 3: Legendary for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I grew up. I was dove into that beef down there. Like when game said fuck that shot, I was like, yeah, fuck that shot. But I'm a huge fifty fan also, But that shot with the West Coast, for sure, that kind of molded me into like I don't know, like rap influenced me a lot in a lot of good ways. People always see the negative shit in it, but to me, I took the good ship in it, like, oh, these dudes are similar to me and they making something. I was like, I can do it. But that's a whole other conversation. Fifty cent game for sure.
Speaker 3: What are your predictions with the Ashanti and.
Speaker 2: Keisha A shanty? I almost say as shanty. I wasn't even aware that they were battling. But ship, I'd say a shanty. Keisha go got records though, but a Shanty got his.
Speaker 1: I think it all comes, you know, it comes a whole collaboration of you know how they're going to sell it, but yes, they do.
Speaker 3: I definitely am excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. She got how many songs with jo Ru and they're all fucking hits.
Speaker 3: So it was a timeless error.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you were into that was what you got.
Speaker 3: That's a hard Honestly, it was Shaunty.
Speaker 1: But it's definitely it's gonna be like really close, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it's Shanty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gonna be a good one though.
Speaker 3: Porn Hub or only fans porn porn Hub? Why do you say that so quickly?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm more well versed in porn Hub versus only fans.
Speaker 3: So you have a subscription.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't have no subscription to porn. I like to live out my.
Speaker 3: Porno about your porn. So what don't you have only fans?
Speaker 1: There's all these you know, different rappers, different like Instagram people try to only fans.
Speaker 2: He had no subscriber. The only subscriber was my fucking uh it was.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta give it to them for free first, you know, you know, get him draw the fans.
Speaker 3: I do have an only fans, yes, And.
Speaker 2: How do you like it?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: You know you porns.
Speaker 3: I do both, but only fans.
Speaker 1: I would have to say if I had to pick one, like yeah, so you know, I definitely have an only fans.
Speaker 2: It's a subscribe. Gonna be my first subscription.
Speaker 3: I won't see I'm off for it. I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: I'm a join one though the show. I mean, I'm gonna make one for sure eventually.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Once upon a time it was definitely way more all sexual. I feel like now it's not so much. There's other things that you know, you can do from just doing behind the scenes of what you know, you guys in the studio or doing whatever, depending on what.
Speaker 2: Kind of grocery shopping and weird stuff, like the studio is actually boring, like for like videotaping. Some people are we're going to studio on film. It's like, man, if we're really working, it's gonna be boring because you're just gonna be hearing the same beat over and over us right to it. Sometimes the studio becomes a strip club. That's when it's fun.
Speaker 3: But does that happen all the time?
Speaker 2: If blue faces are around you?
Speaker 1: He stays with strippers like constantly, there's like a button and the like pop up out of he had a whole like blue face house, like and.
Speaker 3: You weren't even subscribed or you were just probably there.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: In a few situations. Can we talk about this situation?
Speaker 2: I was just there? We want the truth, like you.
Speaker 3: Should be doing my job now.
Speaker 2: We were just fucking there and it was cool.
Speaker 1: It's entertaining explain to private talk what just being there is is a house a mansion full of strippers, I'm sure, and how many girls twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: About thirty about twenty? Me being there means I was naked?
Speaker 3: Probably that doesn't mean that.
Speaker 1: So That's what I'm gonna sept the story because everyone's like, oh, because I've.
Speaker 3: Been porn before.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh my god, you have all these crazy, you know, mansion parties where people are naked.
Speaker 3: Now, there are certain things that's not true.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is like, there are certain places over there, probably, But the whole you know scenario is not can.
Speaker 2: I get invitations to the next one? Though.
Speaker 3: I you know, if I had an invitation at this point, i'd give it to you. But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have I'm not that cool anymore, and I don't do those kind of freaking parties. You know, COVID Times has shut a lot of things down, not that I even was freaking before.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what shut the or parties. But I was there. It means I was butt naked, just in the corner with my drink, just watching like this.
Speaker 3: So you're being cutholded, creepy exactly, all some creep shit. There's a lot of subscriptions I can help you with and let you know which for that.
Speaker 2: I was never there for those. I was just there when they would come to the studio. Uh, the times were around. It just seemed like a lot and even some of the people that are there all the time that I trust me, dog, you don't want to be too much.
Speaker 3: There was I mean all the things.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Sometimes you don't know if it's just for like ratings or whatever, whether it's like a lot of fights.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are like it's a lot of drama. It's like it was real.
Speaker 2: Sure, I do not want to be around that ship either.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound fun at that point.
Speaker 2: The only time I like to go out is for work, So I'll go out to strip clubs or clubs if it's for work. Oh, we're gonna play your record.
Speaker 1: Oh, this depends on going to be sometimes going on in LA now is like networking depends.
Speaker 2: So when I go out even to fund ship, it's work related because I know I should be there to show my fucking ugly ass face with this hair, you know, as long.
Speaker 3: As you have your brother by your side.
Speaker 1: Because my stock, so is there one subscription and not just in partner or only fans that you could not live without?
Speaker 2: Damn music?
Speaker 3: What kind of Apple music?
Speaker 2: Of Apple music? Spotify is better for playlisting and ship. But I like the choose that I listened to, and at heart I'm like an old head, so I like so many I subscribe to I don't even know Apple.
Speaker 1: Do you pay for but do you pay me the Spotify with you know, with the with the premium?
Speaker 3: No, then you're not paying for it. I know I pay for Apple Music, okay, so the we're gonna stick with Apple.
Speaker 2: But I pay. I mean my friend pays and he lets me get on his account, so that pretty much counts. Somebody's paying for what I'm on exactly. I play for HBO a little bit better than Netflix. Your is gonna go with Hulu the ones that I pay for Amazon Prime, that's the only one I pay for. I have his Netflix. All My point is free when I watch it, not.
Speaker 3: When you not when you subscribed to my only fans, I got you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be the first one. I'm saying you a screenshot too.
Speaker 3: I like that it's official proof exactly.
Speaker 2: And then I'm an up subscribe unsubscribed right.
Speaker 3: After hater, I don't know that notifications. Don't you worry? All right? Private talking, I hope you're liking what you're hearing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a little bit of a break, and then when we get back, we're gonna do truth with Texas one of my favorite things.
Speaker 3: All right, private talk.
Speaker 1: We are back and we still have Coyote with us on the couch, and we are about to get to truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: That's the way.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? You guys even know what truth with Texas even is?
Speaker 2: Can't say Texas don't tell the truth. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: How is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shots fired? Depends on what kind of mood I'm in, like that about myself and not like what you were talking about, because I better that way.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I appreciate when people lie to me. That means it's trying to make me feel better.
Speaker 3: I respect that tempt see, I disrespect honesty.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me, I'm just a straight shooter and I feel like me that's from Texas. Then it's like, if you don't like it, then you're not gonna like me.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you my truth. You may not like it, but that's my truth. You can choose to do what you wish with that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever lied to somebody though, just knowing that I'm lying to you because I don't want to mother fucking hurt.
Speaker 3: You right now? One percent?
Speaker 1: I'm human, I mean, come on, I feel like that's the cliche part. I was actually have a conversation about this earlier. It's like, why is it easier to like do things to people that you don't know, And it's like, for like people do with the worst things people you love, Like that's a.
Speaker 3: Bad thing, yeah, but should be the other way.
Speaker 2: Around, right, that's very true.
Speaker 3: Are you guys, are you single? Are you married? With your situation, I'm married, married.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend girlfriend locking down this dog a.
Speaker 3: Lot of strong women. We're gonna give her a plot because he can't be easy. I'm gone a lot likewise, I mean, it's a lifestyle, you know. I'm sure you know people have to deal.
Speaker 1: With a lot of things, but you also have to you still make sure that your women are Like even.
Speaker 2: When I'm home, I'm not home because our studios in the house, so shit, I'll be there, but you ain't gonna see me all day down near your type of shit. I couldn't be with me. I don't know how to funking the same shit. Sometimes I can't stop thinking about work, like all I think about it.
Speaker 1: But I think that's probably one reason why she loves you as well, is because people like that entrepreneur thing, and some people have that in them and they have that you know, fight and some people don't. But it's like it's better than you not doing anything and sitting at home doing playing video.
Speaker 2: Games dick all day. Like, man, I'm not here all day.
Speaker 3: You just have to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have, and that comes. That gotta happen. But you know I'm not just doing it all day long.
Speaker 1: All right, truth with Texas. So we're going to get through all of these cards. We're gonna pick one first. So you both have to answer.
Speaker 2: Do we have to show you the card? Yes? You do.
Speaker 1: So it is a case of hearts. So the heart is a romantic question? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: I would say yes, But ask my my significant others.
Speaker 3: Ask your brother? Is he romantic?
Speaker 2: Ship? Maybe you can be kind? You know, I'm just, I just I'm passionate about everything I do. So if I'm gonna show you time, I might show you all my time. But when I do, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you time. We're gonna go somewhere or you know, we're gonna be in the Dominican or some ship. So is that romantic? I'm just trying to buy someone's love. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're fighting your own deepens and there.
Speaker 2: But I think he wishes he was a romantic, but he's probably really not exactly.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you can always work on it and get better.
Speaker 2: I think because I'm an artist, Like deep down inside I'm a I'm a sensitive person but on the exterior and even I'm really not that. But because I'm an artist, I think I am because I could do that when I'm doing music and ship, but I can't do that in real life, like I can't fit the life of me. If I love you to death, be like, oh I love you so much, like I can't. I don't know how to do it. I'm glad I don't. I think it's corny, but I'm an artist, so in my music I could be you.
Speaker 3: That's your love language, just your music or if I.
Speaker 2: Hear a song, you'll make me feel some type of way, but in real life, I can't fucking feel it. To save my life. Is kind of fun. But me and with private talking exactly like I said, nah, I don't think I am really.
Speaker 3: You're not a Roses. I'm gonna do a nice dinner bath.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm in a good mood. Yeah, I'll get you some roses. Probably, that's probably the nicest thing I'll do. I've never ran anyone's bath before.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go if you're not really romantic, but we're on the edge of maybe there's a cusp and you're married, so you're gonna have more reasons to be more romantic and all those things.
Speaker 3: But the romantic question for the private.
Speaker 1: Talk is, describe your first sexual experience.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you gonna go first? My first sexual experience from what I remember, yes, please. I don't know if I could say my first one. Actually, someone's gonna get locked up, but I'll say the first. I mean it was at a house party, you know what I mean, some girl that I was dating at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it was multiple girls you were dating.
Speaker 2: At the time. Yeah, well it was like eighth grade, I would say, ninth grade something like that, pretty much at the house party, and then took it down in the homies room. That's pretty much that my first time was. It was some dude that definitely supposedly my friend, but I didn't like this motherfucker right, and I forgot what the fuck he was saying, but he was just saying some ship and I knew this girl being wanted to fuck and I was like, man, you know what, I'm gonna fuck this motherfucker's bitch. That was my That was my first encounter. But I was like, I don't fuck this was girl. And then what are friends for? And then it's funny, like two months later he's like, yo, man, she don't flip through. She fucked someone. And I was like, what, I don't even say friends? Little I didn't like. I wanted to fight him and all that ship. I never really had friends, but so I didn't see him exact. I don't funk with him, but friends, yeah, friends, homie fucker no, Like if I can see like my friends, I said, don't have friends. I considered the family. Like if you're my brother, see my brother, I can't even look at your girl forever never. But if you're my friend, you're just an acquaintance to me, so I might girl might get fucked. Yeah, if I feel.
Speaker 3: You're labeled as a but going to cheers to THEO, I don't know what you cheers to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're my homie like that, I won't fuck your girl. This is someone I didn't like. Let me just put that out there. He was an acquaintance.
Speaker 3: If he looks doesn't look at your girl, he really.
Speaker 2: Liked you for sure. Exactly. If I don't want to fuck your girl, that's your girl trouble exactly. It's funny. I see him at a bar lady too, He's like, I know, I know you fucked her down his name. It's funny. And then the girl came with a drink. She happened to be at the bar too, and she came to buy me a drink. And so while he was telling me this, this bitch comes by with a drink for me, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you no?
Speaker 2: It was It's it's old ship, so can we know? We just took a drink to it. Talking about for the boys back home. Let us know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You need to know who we need to you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: If he hears this ship, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Everyone should be listening to private talk.
Speaker 2: Your bit your bitch, skinny mother, do it again.
Speaker 3: You should make a song about this. I'll your bitch.
Speaker 2: There's already everybody like in every verse, there's a fun your bitch. I'm talking about motherfuckers, bitches on my records a lot because I've done it a lot. I've been the other guy so much that I learned so much game for how not to be as as the main guy.
Speaker 3: Like, so it was all for the research.
Speaker 2: I was don't put my fuckers on the speaker, like you fuck this bitch for them, like damn.
Speaker 3: So, but I'm get you caught up. I'm gonna say that it's going gets.
Speaker 2: You so far, I'm gonna kill you and it's funny. Then she invited me ther birthday thing once and I didn't respond, and I guess she invited him then, right, And I pull up and I'm like, all, I just wanted to kill me And I said, walking by, I'm like what up, bro, And he just shook my hand. I was like yeah, and I just fucking bitch like two weeks ago. Yeah, so the motherfuckers ain't gonna do sh Hey.
Speaker 3: Savage savage life is only.
Speaker 2: For a couple of does that's romantic to y'all?
Speaker 3: That's not romantic at all.
Speaker 2: Were talking like your first places? Is that romantic? Even with my girl?
Speaker 3: Like you do?
Speaker 2: Wh Like if we're in a public place like in the d R, in the pool in the day I'm trying to sucking it. That's my way trying to be romantic. Sure is going down dr anyway. I've talked that just downtown for example, and I'm talking about you know, your resorts just popping in the day.
Speaker 1: You like basically like public, like the thrill of like getting taught or like getting like almost caught, but like not so like it's that, you know, that's what makes you.
Speaker 2: If there's people around, I'm trying to fuck.
Speaker 3: So you look for crowds of people.
Speaker 2: But if it's like I said, if we start drinking and I feel like it's a certain vibe, I'm gonna try to fuck like you're just even if it's my wife. Yeah, so I think that's romantic.
Speaker 1: Hey, romantic is what everybody takes it as they want, you know, But we're gonna I think there's a little bit more spice to your questions.
Speaker 3: You was probably outed yourself.
Speaker 1: First, but keep it coming because we like the truth here at private talk, and I want you this whole thing is about we didn't get we didn't know each other before, but we're gonna be homies afterwards. And this is private talk. It's a private conversation. I hope you guys are liking you better subscribe to this episode.
Speaker 3: I can't stop, I can't.
Speaker 1: I need more you already have so many. It's so candid. I like it and I work.
Speaker 3: I feel like, Yeppe, what.
Speaker 2: Are you ace of clothes?
Speaker 3: The club is a kinky question.
Speaker 2: Let's hear kinky.
Speaker 3: Who's the kinky of the two?
Speaker 1: And it's like that whole like that means thing where it's like you pick a certain.
Speaker 2: Thing keep down inside on a porn star.
Speaker 3: But ship, I can't do it deep down inside.
Speaker 2: You're about to do your only fans, right, I'm the only fans that displayed on there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be your own porn star, so myself, you know there's a market for that.
Speaker 3: There's a market for a lot of.
Speaker 2: Dudes you like getting this as lick. Hey, what do you think? What do you think? You guys get to ask. I'm not saying it's been done for me before, but especially in the hip hop community, is taboo. So I'm gonna fucking say it like, I don't think it's gay. It's only happened to me once. I'm gonna just say that.
Speaker 1: It's a we're kinky questions, right, So here. We want the truth here at Texas Private talk with Texas And what is your fetish?
Speaker 3: Is that your fetish? You like your asshole eating.
Speaker 2: It's only happened to me one time, but you liked it that it was cool. But I'm saying, what do you think is gay or not?
Speaker 3: Do I think it's gay or not?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gay, But what I think is gay and what other people think is gay is completely own situation.
Speaker 2: I that's definitely not my fetish, but it's happened to me before.
Speaker 1: But for me, I feel like guys get more aroused when they're prostate and things like the fact that area is you know, played with or whatever. And that's for me is why I feel like I'm not opposed to if someone if I expect someone to do it to me, then I'm not going to not do it to you.
Speaker 3: Not everyone is into it, and you could tell right.
Speaker 1: Away, especially when you're like, you know, giving head or whatever of who's wants you to go a little lower and who does it and whatever, But it's it's by everybody's own thing, and you know, to shape. Some girls don't like their pussy, but you know that there's some guys who don't like blow jobs.
Speaker 2: It's not my favorite. I like that job, but rather fuck, Like blowjobs are cool to get started, but like, all right, man, come on, don't you don't need just keep giving me head?
Speaker 3: Like so you would rather just have head and come and not finish and fuck?
Speaker 2: I mean I would prefer both. But like if the head is but are you.
Speaker 3: I mean, are you going? Like are you someone who can It depends like.
Speaker 2: What the mood is at the moment. Can I come from head? No?
Speaker 1: Can you come from head and then immediately start fucking from and then fucking come or do you need like twenty minutes or you like, what's your like?
Speaker 3: Down?
Speaker 2: I take some downtime because for me.
Speaker 3: As a girl, and I'm sucking your dick and you come in my mouth and don't I'm mad because I've already made you. It's like you're giving me blue.
Speaker 2: Little if he gives you.
Speaker 1: I think it depends, but to me, I still want to fuck.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 2: If I'm come from head, I'm gonna let you know, like, yo, let's just do that.
Speaker 1: I'm selfish. I want both. I just can't have one without the other.
Speaker 2: I'd rather not come from head personally, Well, I come.
Speaker 3: From head at the end, don't come.
Speaker 2: From I think it depends. Like sometimes like I could keep going with my pig's still hard, I'm gonna for sure I'll fuck you after I come like ship my dick's still hard.
Speaker 3: But you said downtowns down time.
Speaker 2: I would prefer it. But if she's like begging to get fucked that I'll be like, fuck it. That's what I gotta do. I'm fuck you for yourselfish. I like I I like giving girls head, like I'd rather I like that better than I.
Speaker 3: Like to simes to start.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, if I have to choose you getting head or giving head, I like giving.
Speaker 3: I feel I can be projecting.
Speaker 1: But maybe you've had a bad blow job and you're just turned off by them, and you had amazing blow jobs because you're all about them.
Speaker 2: And rather have I'm not turned off by it.
Speaker 3: You're not turned off, but.
Speaker 1: You'd rather be a giver to someone and give and have the girl orgasm and then fuck then have someone.
Speaker 3: To the reverse where it's like you're getting head and then fucking. It's the opposite.
Speaker 2: I think they both were pointing you early opposite and then what if what if you're doing too good of a job and then I don't fuck you. I like, I like to have the girls come to like not every time, but.
Speaker 4: If I'm doing a quickie and I haven't sucked your dick right yet. No, but you're a selfish lover when they go in and I know I'm gonna come from head, I'm gonna let it be known, like, look, you ain't getting ship, We're just gonna do it.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna fuck and you're gonna fuck, then I'm gonna try to make you come ship my ship mentality. But I like, I like looking girls. I think it all depends on the move at the time.
Speaker 1: Are you are you type of guy that you only eats your girlfriends pussy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh for sure. Unless it's for sure, unless there's someone I mean, there's there's there's girl off the top that that did happen. But out of let's say, out of fucking one hundred the girls that weren't my girl, probably I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that is I feel like you probably would not like anybody, but probably more than not your girlfriend, and you're probably only a girlfriend type of situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you already described too.
Speaker 1: Many details what you're doing over here to backtrack now, like you can't go you.
Speaker 2: Can't try to be like if I was a single dude out here, Like I'm not just gonna.
Speaker 3: Talking hypothetically obviously, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you guys are in relationships and this is just you know, but if you guys have obviously lived your life, you've lived You're from l A. You see a bunch of people sure like from even out of town.
Speaker 3: People like all kinds of like you. That's natural. Most guys are kind of like that.
Speaker 1: I think it's dumb because you'd rather I mean, on the flip side, it's like you would you could be okay with me sucking your dick and just knowing, not knowing you, but you won't do the same to me.
Speaker 3: So how is that? It's a catch twenty two? You know it's a double standard.
Speaker 1: Now for me, it's like after that point, I know where it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 3: Different, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But you want to me and if you don't know, eat me out.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not really for me.
Speaker 1: Like, if I'm not in that situation, I'm probably more horny to suck a dick than like be like whatever, because for me it's more of an intimate thing as well.
Speaker 3: But some girls are not like that. That's why I'm saying everybody's fetish is completely different.
Speaker 2: If I vibe with the girl, fuck it, I'll do it. You know what I'm saying. But I'm not just eating out everyone. Fuck it, absolutely not, cat. So what is your fetish fetish ship? I'm not gonna lie. Almost every girl I ever try to fuck, I try to fish them before.
Speaker 3: You're a fist fetish every girl you.
Speaker 2: Tried now, I haven't succeeded in most of them.
Speaker 3: How do you even hold up?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not saying that's my that's the weird too.
Speaker 3: But how I have a foot fetish. I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's weird. I'm just saying he likes everything.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to your fetish too, But this fisting fetish, how do you?
Speaker 1: And You've said it almost every girl you've tried.
Speaker 3: How I'm not debating.
Speaker 1: This, but I'm trying to wonder. Let me see, how do you segue into that? You just fucking put your hand in there?
Speaker 2: Because I haven't talking about it your fish is the size of a baby.
Speaker 3: I put the cards.
Speaker 1: I don't even know girls, I kind of I'm gonna clutch them.
Speaker 2: So if we're getting into it and I'll start fingering, you almost try to put two, put three, and I'm gonna just try to like go for it, and most girls will be like notch, better keep going? Is it wirdy fucking you're trying to put a whole new boy baby.
Speaker 3: I can understand that finger or two.
Speaker 2: Like you only succeeded with one one girl, and how.
Speaker 3: Many girls if you had sex with I don't know. And only when I find.
Speaker 2: That hard you're lying that I succeeded all the way through. Most girls stop me because if it's our first time fucking.
Speaker 3: Even how to fist? Let me see, because you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, yeah, I've only fisted one girl and it was because it was a fisting scene and it was honestly, I would never do it again.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that it's my it's not my go to, but I'm just seeing that I want to see how nasty this girl is. Like that says the song. That's what I'm saying, so I can know how far to go, so I can know how far to go, Like if this girl only lets her three, and it's like, all right, I can't arm first time you focused on when you're not just going all out, so I know by that point, like if more get in there, she probably with me doing the extra ship. If not, then I let's just keep it cool. But but more on the basic side. If you let me put five in there, then there's not much that's off limits at that point. She's not getting fisted as she's basic to you. It's not that she's basic. It's again, it's not something that I have to do. I'm just I just want to do it.
Speaker 3: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's just crazy to me only but it's not.
Speaker 3: And this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I've done porn. I've been in porn. I'm obviously yes, but I know that's not something that I'm like typically here it's like, yeah, I try to fish everyone i'm with, not just one or two, with one or two, but the and the goal is the goal.
Speaker 3: It's just go to your goal. You just said you go with one, two, three, where we.
Speaker 2: And he gets home to his girl and he's like, yeah, baby, it's been a long days's never happened with her. I'll put that out there, but he's not into it.
Speaker 3: And then it's like, I asked you how you did it, and you did it the right way. You have to close your hand first and then go. I know a lot of times get in your eye.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't work. Almost there. And not every girl I'm stretching. I'm stretching that like, no pun intended. But it's not every fucking girl. But I've tried to fish quite a few bitches and I've only succeeded with one nice in my lifetime. Most girls aren't into it. I know it, so I stopped. So if you want to be the second one.
Speaker 3: My boy right here talking you hear that.
Speaker 2: Second fish, that's what he's in. That's not my fetist though. My favorite part of fucking is fucking, but fetish. I hear weird when I hear that, Like, what's the weird thing you're into? And I guess that's the weirdest thing that I try to do with somebody.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like, what is your fetish?
Speaker 2: I don't even know? Really, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Like, like, where do I follow this up.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, like oil down massages and ship like that.
Speaker 3: You're getting the massage or giving one.
Speaker 2: You know, he's.
Speaker 5: Getting it, getting it first, maybe after I get Yeah, no, there's no after you're done.
Speaker 2: No, I'm giving it to man. I'm not that when I.
Speaker 1: See oil or oil it should be a girls situation, like you know, you're massaging whatever. But most men who say that, though, then you're like five minutes afterwards, like you are not even two point five.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no massage. I'd rather you send me to the thank you. I'll send you, you know, to the masseuse and then you know, a great oil.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I've been in a lot of movies that are like that. Have you seen any of my work?
Speaker 2: Seen one or two?
Speaker 3: One or two?
Speaker 2: Then my research to somehow I feel like you did before we got here. I've never I've never watched before coming here. Once or twice you subscribed.
Speaker 1: I told by we're gonna start on a new one.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Wait before I didn't tell you mine was feet and that's not you.
Speaker 2: Like fucking feet. Stake a foot in there, you've done it.
Speaker 3: I have stuck a foot in somebody else that one made fun of you.
Speaker 1: I was questions a girl, where can you put a foot in? I mean, I guess you're.
Speaker 3: I draw a line, my tongue, my butter.
Speaker 2: Is two different things. That's extra or in his mouth?
Speaker 3: So have you ever had a toe? Have you ever had a tone in my mouth?
Speaker 4: In me?
Speaker 2: In my mouth? I never had anything in me if except my mouth like a girl's toe with her tongue and her asshole or her nose.
Speaker 3: Mouthyot, private talk.
Speaker 2: I like, Uh, it's different sometimes.
Speaker 3: Have you ever gotten a foot job?
Speaker 2: Foot job? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: That means the girls.
Speaker 2: Feet see free? I've done that a little, but yeah, I've gotten that.
Speaker 3: Have you came to it came?
Speaker 2: No? It doesn't usually last longer than a star.
Speaker 3: You're not really into f I.
Speaker 2: Like sucking feet. I do like I mean if I want them to look pretty, you know what I mean? He don't date you unless your toes done every time, and I will suck them ship too.
Speaker 3: Are you paying for her toast to get done?
Speaker 2: For sure? I like that.
Speaker 1: Taking care of your woman one one self care m hm. You have a quest you have to like, you know, give it out.
Speaker 2: It's only fair exactly A of diamonds.
Speaker 3: Diamonds or forever, But it's a spicy question.
Speaker 2: They are diamonds for for real. Diamonds are a fucking gyp fucking ship that we all agree to be expensive, but it has no value.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of shiny things, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I'm a idiot from for me, it was a gift, but it's really a gip, a shiny real talk.
Speaker 3: Are you just?
Speaker 2: Are you gasting me up?
Speaker 3: Gas lighters?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: That bondet for you?
Speaker 2: Myself? I spend all my record deal money on this and now I'm broke.
Speaker 1: Are We're supposed to be friends at the end of this. You're supposed to be telling the truth by this time, not telling lies.
Speaker 3: Just because we're getting kinky with your fetishes.
Speaker 1: Coming out, You're feeling vulnerable and backtracking, but we're gonna keep pushing forward.
Speaker 2: This here was a gift from the record label when we signed the contract. That's the truth. You want the truth, I want the truth. Everything else we bought ourselves.
Speaker 3: I fuck with it all right?
Speaker 2: Was the question.
Speaker 1: This is a spicy question. We haven't gotten yet, so this one you kind of already answered. But it was do you like having sex in public?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what's the craziest Well, we'll flip this one for you. What's the craziest place you've had sex in public?
Speaker 2: Ship man one? I don't even think I should say because it's orderline disrespectful.
Speaker 3: But we want to know.
Speaker 2: No, well, I've already told you, like one place is in a public point of deal. I'm literally talking about talking to people like my diggers.
Speaker 3: How do they not know you're that just its just like you're like, don't move, just stand there and without any facial expressions, just don't How do you not splash water?
Speaker 2: Look like first it starts more like around me, and then we're talking to someone and then I'm just but.
Speaker 3: Is this is this your Is this your one that you're the craziest place?
Speaker 2: That's probably not the craziest place, is it. I think it's pretty crazy because there's kids everywhere. It's not all borderline inappropriate. Think about it. He was next to the schools on shit I've done.
Speaker 3: Karen, wasn't there?
Speaker 2: You were lucky on my friend's hood one time. I fucked this hood that was the most expensive money to register. It's like a public parking and the most of the beach, which is super open, and then I put there and I fucked it up, and then he came like, hey, what the fuck? And I took it out and I tried to lie like, bro, that wasn't me, but I just seen you. So that was the most expensive funck and I ended up in jail that night. That was the most expensive fuck in my life. But I don't know if that counts for the weirdest. The weirdest is in front of my whole family. I probably did it. They don't even know.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: You're like a sneaky fucker, Like give it this sneaky as fucker.
Speaker 3: Ever. On private talking, You're like, I'm.
Speaker 2: About my sister, my mom, brother. We all stayed in one room one day and then I was just like, man, everyone's asleep. I'm just trying to fuck. Yeah, that's the most one. I'm not proud of. You had sex. The crazy you had sex got my three year old party too, Damn you sneaky. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Not that time, the second birthday maybe, but third he one.
Speaker 3: Time one time.
Speaker 2: We were in a jacuzi.
Speaker 3: She wasn't singing.
Speaker 2: All our closest friends and a jacuzi and then I just start sucking in there and everyone's like, what the fuck? And we cleared the zakuzi.
Speaker 3: But do you do you always just like, do you always try to be sneaky about it?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Just sometimes you're like fucking like, how does some how.
Speaker 3: Does the girl?
Speaker 2: I think I'm being low key?
Speaker 1: You think it's it like when people think they're high and like, but they're really high, and like people were like, no, we can all know you're fucking right now, and what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Some situations more than I guess, like that one in the jacuzi, everyone could fucking tell, but everyone fucking left.
Speaker 1: So did you know that that he had had sucks? And while you were in the room.
Speaker 2: He told him before he told me I fucked in the same bed as him before he last night.
Speaker 3: And you didn't know he was sucking in the same bed.
Speaker 2: I was probably knocked out when we were drunk. When we were broken time, we all went to Vegas, like fifteen deep in the same room and I was sucking in there.
Speaker 3: You just fuck everywhere. I like it. Have you ever have you ever fucked the same girl together?
Speaker 2: Not the same girl together, but the same girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's separate times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you knew. I don't tell your brother. He knows, he knows. I'm right here. He told you to go up there with me. Yeah, they told me she was decent.
Speaker 3: She really thought that that would work.
Speaker 2: And my brother was walking by. Is like, your brother, you're not going to tell him, are you?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 3: We know her name?
Speaker 2: You don't want to put it on Let's not do that.
Speaker 3: So that's only one person.
Speaker 2: Probably more than one, but more than one or two, but never together together at the same time though.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to know you're only your private place that you've had our public place that you've had sex.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm church one time. How did you have that church confessional?
Speaker 3: Cappy cap?
Speaker 2: A cap?
Speaker 3: Hein't got on me?
Speaker 2: Damn, I don't know. Public public fucking is weird? You really think about it. As far as I get in public fucking would be in the car because that's public.
Speaker 3: I mean, unless you're on the driveway with that car. All right, we'll go with that, let's go. I mean, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't help that your brother has a crazy story before yours and your follow up.
Speaker 2: It's just like, hey, that's a hard follow up. I'm just I'm not.
Speaker 3: Right here. We're in my face.
Speaker 2: We're going to go after this.
Speaker 1: My craziest place, my craziest places. I've had sex on an airplane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope I do that on a plane.
Speaker 3: What snakes on a plane?
Speaker 2: I hope I do that.
Speaker 3: One big booty was on a plane.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a fucking snail. It was a snail on the plane.
Speaker 3: That's not what I was. I was just saying my big but yeah.
Speaker 2: That's about the girl.
Speaker 3: No, it was a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that would be more I feel like more difficult to have sex with the girl.
Speaker 3: Well, it's.
Speaker 1: It's not difficult when you're like, you know, in the normal, but on an airplane.
Speaker 2: Like girl's got a scissor exactly.
Speaker 3: Like it's a whole thing without like not being noticed. It's kind of you know, because it's yea, all right, are you ready for the last one?
Speaker 2: Naughty?
Speaker 3: Which they're all a little naughty, and I feel like we're all getting naughty here on this couch. But I feel like you have to start first for the question.
Speaker 2: The next time, it's just his question answers to me so long. I'm a little weird. I'll tell you. He just talks about every funk he's had. No, I'll take as.
Speaker 3: A long time. Okay, let's see for sure, just the nasty ones.
Speaker 2: The nasty ones know who they are.
Speaker 3: How many girls have you had sex with?
Speaker 2: Have I had sex with? I can't even tell you, like probably lost count?
Speaker 3: Okay, fuck that. Have you ever watched one of my porn videos?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Recently or like you've been a fan of I.
Speaker 2: Just had to watch one right now before I cannot today.
Speaker 1: That's your story. We need his truth, he gets he gets shy after you tell.
Speaker 3: Me your truth.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, like we just did research before. I've seen you like way back.
Speaker 5: Though, I say way back, like years ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's been a long time. I can't lie. I haven't done porn and almost.
Speaker 2: Like four three or I'd say like three years ago maybe, and then just kind of disappeared Meria definitely not mean.
Speaker 3: So you're it was a steady relationship, so then.
Speaker 2: You'll be great relationships. You're the one I typed in for about a year and then me.
Speaker 1: And you, we were faithful until it wasn't. He never showed up.
Speaker 3: It's like I stood you up, like I ghosted you.
Speaker 2: I'm making any new ship. It was a wrap. It stopped popping up because I'm not the type of dude that just goes and like search his names and stuff like that. Like I'm trying to just get on and move on with my life.
Speaker 3: What's your porn hub search?
Speaker 2: Porn hub ship?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at to jack at?
Speaker 2: Big booties, big titties?
Speaker 3: You like it all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Biased, So there's not like specific like porn, you know, genre of things you like?
Speaker 2: Nah, if it's fire, is fire? I like what I like? You do not have a type or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: What's your top three porn.
Speaker 2: Stars Alexis Texas. Okay, that's true. He told me about quite sometimes. Uh you a porn star. What's that one talking about?
Speaker 3: I've heard that so many times.
Speaker 2: Attomn falls fire, Autumn.
Speaker 3: Falls, okay, number one, number two?
Speaker 2: No, that's number two. You're number one?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not capping? Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't. That is not believable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't make me feel any different of whatever.
Speaker 3: Like if that's not the truth, it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Autumn falls number two and number.
Speaker 3: Three, mm hmm, I know you already have yours ready, You're like waiting.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible with names.
Speaker 3: Should I give you this? This helps everybody out.
Speaker 2: You're probably one of seven five strippers names that I know, and not because I'm on here. Stripper now I mean corn starts the probably want.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: But it's about branding of things. To one person said one thing.
Speaker 2: You call me a Mexican rapper, now subjective to Mexican. And the third one, the third ones up in the air. The third ones up in the air. I like them. Just Google search, I tried to. I was like, yeah, I'm going to do that.
Speaker 3: All right, your top three all.
Speaker 2: Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: I'm going to eliminate this question.
Speaker 2: Not including election Texas autumn falls. I funk with her. I like a bell of danger big in the house. I don't really know like three other names. Sh what's your name? The fuck is your name? Bro?
Speaker 3: No one knows your porn search but yourself.
Speaker 1: Maybe your brother though y'all probably back in the day with DVD's probably like switched.
Speaker 2: We used to watch porn just like we're watching SpongeBob when we were kids.
Speaker 3: Is that like like just you two used.
Speaker 2: To, Hey, who's buying this? Playboy? Big booties would be like us and our two cousins just chilling watch and just blame it on pops. It was just like just watching it because we're little kids trying to watch them titties. We're young.
Speaker 3: Do you watch it too, You'll watch.
Speaker 2: It for a good hour.
Speaker 3: And not touch yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean that's weird me and my cousin.
Speaker 3: Why, But that's what porn is for.
Speaker 2: I guess, like imagine where we're trying to like we're just curious.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't have I never watched so no, mine mine story is even worse.
Speaker 3: No, not at all foul, not No, it was. It was. It was more like I saw my.
Speaker 1: Like my dad and my stepmom at the time, like a home video, and I like we put it in his we're being snooping and we like put it in and I was like, oh my god, and I like shut it off. But like that was But I never watched porn growing up or whatever. But I feel like boys are different. I feel like like I had friends. This is why I say this ory like why like I always like asked that question about watching it together, is like I had friends that they would go and their mom had one of those the bands that had like the TV thing and during like the in between games, they would go all in there and watch it, and that's what they were watching. So we were not allowed to go in there, but that's what they were watching. We would know, like and we were like, oh my god, because you don't know, but we were probably.
Speaker 3: Like like I guess like freshmen, right.
Speaker 2: So like when the boys were going in there watching it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There was three.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Maybe a little younger. I maybe a little younger.
Speaker 1: I don't know my time, my time of like whatever you know we've been talking to maybe a little I could be wrong, but I just feel like maybe not. I guess I can't be freshman because we would be driving at that point. So it's whenever we needed our parents in middle school probably make sense. Whatever age group that is, I don't really know. I don't have kids, so I don't really know what age.
Speaker 3: Group that is.
Speaker 2: But kids are fucking nasty. We forget that ship you feel when you were a kid. I was a kid, I was a little nasty motherfucking Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't remember because I don't like my niece and nephews. I don't live you know, in the same state. Like I go and see them during holidays, but I don't see them all the time, and I don't have kids, so it's.
Speaker 2: I don't they don't show those He has kids. I have nephews. We're not ever going to see it. But you remember being a kid, right, but you were little, making out with boys or playing.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but I have to.
Speaker 1: I mean I have to. I mean I can't deny it. I don't just I don't. Honestly, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I do smoke a lot, so maybe there's like a fog memory or things. But there are certain things I too, I block out, like I block out, so you just don't until you like there's stories or things that like initiate that like memory. Do I really kind of remember that far back, But I don't remember. I don't know, like I couldn't say like a pinpoint age point right now, like when I was making out