Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. I still giggle when Robert told us his story. Yeah, I used to listen to you, and I moved away came back because I'm a grandpa. You were still on the radio and called in to play the game. That was Pop's story yesterday, Robert, good morning, Good morning. I'm still here, Bro, I'm still here. Okay, all right, Hey dude, that was a big win yesterday. I don't you know, great win. Congratulations You're back for win number two hopefully.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I hope though.
Speaker 1: All right, yesterday you were a fresh fish. Your old news now because this is fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Ryan, Good morning Ryan. Wait a minute, let me make sure this is all working.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I can hear you?
Speaker 1: Nice fresh Ryan, I've got you.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You've never played this game before?
Speaker 2: Huh No, never.
Speaker 1: I like mixing it up a little bit here, all right, fileo fish. Yesterday, Robert was a fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Ryan. It's easy.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win today's prize. It is a rod Ryan show t shirt. Real easy, questions. Ryan, you just got to get in there. Okay, I got to say your name.
Speaker 2: Huh. Sounds good?
Speaker 1: Okay, it does sound good. Sounds good when executed properly. It does sound good, sounds horrible when you don't do anything about it. You got to do something there, Ryan and Robert. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer question number one. Are you listening, Alex, Yes, Okay, I don't need you to shout out your name.
Speaker 2: I just will thank you.
Speaker 1: I just need Robert and Ryan. What card game do you yell out a Spanish word when you have one card?
Speaker 2: Ryan? Yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: Some savage Uno games in the Ryan house. It gets mean. Oh, it gets mean. And my kid just picked up where my mom was always the worst one with those wild pickup fours. My kid throws it out, doesn't have any strategy as soon as she gets it in her hand. As soon as she gets one in her hand, Oh boy, like I know what she's got. She's sitting next to me, and first card does She'll always give to you wild pickup four and wins. Maybe that's a good strategy. Ryan, you're on the board. Welcome to the game. Cool. Ryan and Robert. Robert, he did get you on that. He did get you many Question number two? What does a dog wan when they're happy? Ryan? I got Ryan?
Speaker 2: Got Ryan? You got Ryan on that. Ryan, it's cal.
Speaker 1: We got a new champion, fresh Fish.
Speaker 2: Pops, you're out already, Pops.
Speaker 1: I loved your story, dude, the backstory, all that stuff was great. You coming back to us after all these years.
Speaker 2: I loved having you on. Robert.
Speaker 1: I hope you play again this year.
Speaker 2: Good to be here.
Speaker 1: I'll be back all right, Pops.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Fresh Ryan?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you've never played before? No long time listener, just never tried? Thought I tried this morning. Let me get this straight. You never even tried to play before, and you just picked up the phone today and said I'll try it today and you got through. Yeah, that's right. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: That's what you need to do. My whole thing this year is get involved. Ryan. I appreciate having you on. You want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's do Sure, why not