Speaker 1: O friend of the air, Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Occult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob and today Jacob. Let the good cult members know what we're getting into today, sir so.
Speaker 2: As I was doing my thing ruse and the interwebs to find inspiration for contentation, right, and I don't get me wrong, there was a few things that stood out. A lot of them. Actually we just talked about on the Cajun Night last night. We Tulsi Gabbard apparently just fired a one hundred NSA agents right for sexually explicit conversations that were going on in chat rooms. And the you know, the more I looked into that, the more I just felt gross. Apparently this was a post op transgenders that just got castrated, that were explaining how they can still derive sexual pleasure without all the proper parts and bits, and it threw things for a loop, it really did. Right then, as I continue scrolling through the interwebs, I find the cash Pattel today as a matter of fact, just call for the arrest of Biden and Kamala, which makes me happy, all right, The uh that's gonna come through to fruition or not, but it makes me happy to see it.
Speaker 1: You know, just saying I appreciate the the love and support. You know, because back whenever Trump came into office the first time, you know, whenever he was going around and you know, having all his rallies and everything, and then he was having the debate against Hillary, said, because you'd be in jail, and so we were all kind of waiting for her to go to fucking jail, right, which you know, maybe he didn't send her to jail because there's several different clones of her or something, but Biden nonetheless, same kind of deal. But either way, to be honest, I kind of feel bad to even put Biden in jail. Dude, he needs to be in an old folks home, Like, just let him live out the rest of his miserable, forgetful life and try and make something. I mean, I understand the notion for like, well, look what he did, and I don't think any of that was really him, to be honest with you, Like, he was a scumbag his entire life, but his later years, I mean, he was senile facts.
Speaker 2: But at the same time he pardoned everyone else except himself. So like someone's gotta pay quote unquote, but I'm with you. I mean, we're gonna throw them in jail for the next three years of his life. If oh, and it's not even gonna be jail, he's not going to like gin Pop. He's not going to San Quentin, you know what I mean, Like he's he's I don't see it being really worth anything. However, I'm with you. I like that Cash Betel is at least bringing this forward in this way. I like that Tulsa Gabbard is firing agents from the nssay that just that tickles bit insides. I'm happy to hear, dude, indeed. But then again, as I was scrolling through the interwebs, I stumbled up on something involving the moon. Now, for this episode, I'm gonna go ahead and give a disclamer to all the good cult members just off of the assumption that space is not faking gay. Okay, just just for two seconds, let's pretend that the moon is a real thing, that it is something that humans have at one point in time gone to maybe not sixty nine. Okay, fine, some of the articles and things that I have will say that. But I mean, you know, we really know the truth on that. But my point is there's some things about the moon that do not make sense. Right. I'm pretty sure we could all acknowledge this. Okay, there's no such thing as a cult source generator, yet somehow the moon is just that. We don't know why the dark side of the moon is what it is, or why the craters of the moon look like they are a reflection of the Earth itself, as in the shapes and the shades on the continents and things like that. So there's there's some speculation to be had on this. Then I discovered the Abaca alignment. Jonathan you you, being the spiritual person that you have, have you ever heard that term be used? I didn't until today, But then whenever I found the definition of it, I'm like, oh, okay, I didn't know there was a term for this. Have you heard of this.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of different modalities like that that are just so random. No, I haven't heard of that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So essentially, and I'm probably mispronounced sing it as a matter of fact, but it is.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Pyramids of Giza, for instance, the three great pyramids that are mirroring the stars, that is the abaka or a banka or whatever the fuck alignment. Okay, and it is very significant in sacred geometry to have things mirror each other in this way, in this particular type of alignment. There's a lot of significance to it. Okay. Now, I'm not somebody who is well versed in the sacred geometry, or in the spirituality or in the you know, you know me, I'm pretty much not that guy. But okay, and I was like, wait, why is why is the abaca alignment being spoken of in the same sentence as the moon? This is a little interesting to me. Well, that would be because they have found monuments and structures on the Moon that had the exact same alignment as the Pyramids of Giza and a couple of other significant structures in Egypt. So I decided, let's just delve into it. And you know, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and we have some Vigia's, we got some articles we got and things. You know, let's just start off with this click quick little clip of ancient aliens. They give an overarching theme to it all that we're going to go more in depth.
Speaker 1: You know what, look if you're somebody that wants to be able to see this video and not have it be commercially interrupted by listening on the pod waves. The best way to be able to do that and to support the show is to go to Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast and there are several tiers there. But if you want to join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central, you just sign up for the third Eye All the Way Open tier, and that gives you access to everything. You get the shows a couple of days in advance. You get the shows absolutely commercial free, and you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for all the good cult members. Those numbers have been growing, those the people that have been joining us on the live shows, so it is awesome. It's a lot of fun. Most of the time we can't even really bring any kind of topic because the cult members are just like, what about this, what about that? What about this? And it's really all over the place, not all the time completely conspiratorial as you may have listened to in the past. So if you want to be a part of that conversation, head the link down in the show notes.
Speaker 2: Baby, let's go all right, now, buckle up, everybody, because apparently there is not moon of pyramids on the Moon. There's obelisks on the Moon, and it's not even on the dark side. Get ready for this, bro.
Speaker 4: November nineteen sixty six, three years before the Apollo astronauts made it to the Moon, the Orbiter II spacecraft situates itself in lunar orbit. It was designed to capture high resolution images of the surface to assist with the selection of landing sites for the Apollo missions. One image in particular catches the eye of researchers as it shows what to be the shadows of several pointed spires.
Speaker 2: All right before I let it continue playing, so we understand that we're talking about. The sun is shining on the Moon as it does, and there is shadows being cast by rocks, by the ledge of craters and things like this. These images right here, that is not from a rock, because you look at the shadow of these rocks. It's short, it's right there. These are tall, pointy structures that you can't see from right over top, like the orbiter is showing. But the shadows cast by them, Bro.
Speaker 1: Dude, it almost looks like those like the trees that you'd see in swamps.
Speaker 2: Oh, like cypress trees.
Speaker 1: The cypress. Yeah, they're like real pointy like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. So this was the first image that I found as far as looking at these structures on the moon, and apparently China has recently they landed their lunar rover to go into the dark side of the Moon. I found some other stuff. We're going to talk about that here in a minute, but just this was the first image. And you know me, I'm always the one that's trying to look at things through a logical lens and be like, oh, well that's probably you know this, or it's this, and it's like no. The more you look at it, the more you realize no, something has to be really tall to cast that kind of a shadow on the moon. And this is allegedly before humans had ever stepped foot on the moon, if we are to believe that they indeed did that, So what in the hell is casting these shadows?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, and the thing about the moon is is that we like to apply our own understanding, you know, of what happens in physics and stuff like that. We like to apply that to the moon. But it's not always the case, right, Like, it doesn't even have gravity, you know, and so it makes me wonder how rocks are even able to stick to it. But I'm sure it has something to do with density or who gives a fuck, but you know, it's it's interesting to see these structures line up like that. But we don't really I well, I don't want to say we I don't really understand how any kind of rock formation would even form on the Moon. That probably even sounds like a silly sentiment, but like, you know, we don't know what's natural over there. I don't know what's natural to it.
Speaker 2: So the Moon has gravity, but not as much as Earth has. It's not as large as Earth, right, So that's why the videos, which we know, they are hung up on cables and wires, and that's why they look like they're bouncing like this. But even you know, whenever you do something on the Moon, the dust kind of takes an extra you know, thirty minutes or some shit to settle, even from a random footstep. So gravity in one case, and then I didn't even know the Moon was at one time volcanic, which apparently the Chinese rover discovered some of the tubul structures going to what was at one point a active volcano on the Moon. Now I don't know how you can even have that. But again, I'm not a science guy. I'm not a physicist by any means. But either way, it goes like rocks being on the Moon, I get. But that's not just rocks, Like I said, all around it. You can see shadows from other figures that's going on here. Nothing is casting that long of a shadow. Even if it was everything on this plane was casting a shadow that long, I could even understand that, right, It's just the angle of the Sun at that moment. These are absolutely standing out. Bro. So I mean, let's listen in This is from the history of Channel's ancient aliens and their descriptions of it. Believe it, don't believe it. It's whatever. We will have more articles in here in a moment to discuss more, but let's continue.
Speaker 6: On November twentieth, nineteen sixty six, the Lunar Orbiter two, NASA's probe photographs this area on the Moon that was actually in the Sea of Tranquility, only three hundred kilometers away from where Apollo eleven ended up landing. And what's so bizarre is that this area has undeniable architecture that looks like what you would see from obelisks. There's eight different spires, and scientists calculated that the largest of these spires would be an obelisk that is fifteen stories tall. These do appear to be just like an Egyptian style obelisk. But what the heck are they doing on the Moon.
Speaker 7: Of the multiple anomalies on the Moon, I think the spires are some of the most fascinating ones because astronomers have calculated that these spires are very tall. For them to be exclusively natural occurrences.
Speaker 3: They have to be artificial simply from the fact that the Moon has been bombarded in kind of an incessant meteoric rain for four point five billion years. There is no way that anything bigger than a basketball can be standing straight up on the lunar surface.
Speaker 8: The inference is that NASA would have known this, and that one of the reasons that they sent their mission there was so that the astronauts of the Apollo mission could gain more information about these artificial structures on the Moon.
Speaker 1: Now com go insane, go hey, com go sergein gop com or go for undocking.
Speaker 3: Eagle TUNC on Apollo eleven, when the astronauts were descending to the lunar surface, they got this very strange computer alarm.
Speaker 5: Twelve two alarm.
Speaker 3: Alarm, the famous twelve oh two computer alarm, and it then basically nobody knew what it was. What it came out to was that the computer itself was overwhelmed with information because Buzz Aldrin, the lunar module pilot, had turned on the radars on the lunar lander. It had two radars that had a si looking radar, and it had a docking radar.
Speaker 1: Some other words.
Speaker 3: You had one that pointed down and one that pointed to the side. Now, if there's nothing on the surface of the Moon, if there are no artificial structures, if there are no spires sticking ten twenty stories up into the sky, why would you turn on the side radar. There's no reason to But Aldron did it, and I think it's because he knew and NASA knew that there was some danger of running into these things.
Speaker 4: Is it possible that NASA actually has knowledge of structures on the Moon. In nineteen sixty, NASA officials commissioned a report from the Brookings Institute to weigh the implications of the discovery of evidence of extra terrestrial life. Due to the findings of the report, researchers believe it was determined before the Moon missions to keep any extraterrestrial findings hidden from the public for fear of social unrest.
Speaker 5: Since the time of the very first Apollo Moon missions, researchers have poured over NASA and Russian photos of the Moon.
Speaker 1: Looking for structures, and they found some unusual things.
Speaker 9: You would think, in fact, that effectra trestrials are on the Moon or were, that they would have built all kinds of structures, and we're able to see some of these, even though NASA scientists don't acknowledge them as genuine.
Speaker 2: Okay, so before we continue, Jonathan, what is your thoughts at this time.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting that they would have spires, you know, like I know that we've looked into like cathedral spires and stuff like that, and it seems to be that it seems to be, at least from understanding, some kind of ancient technology that for some reason they're not necessarily using so much anymore. Maybe it was bringing in electricity from the ether or something along those lines. But you know, it's interesting that they all had these spires on the cathedrals, and so whenever you see the spires on the moon, you know, it makes you question, like, I mean, could it have been like an ancient like antenna that that's how you would connect on that side. And so I was thinking about that and then literally as of today I found let's see where it was, they are launching moon cellular service on the on the moon right now. Really yeah, yeah, it's a let's see, it's a Texas company called Intuitive Machines that are teaming up with elon Musk SpaceX. But the cell or it's going to be a four G network and it's uh, it's by none other than Nokia is getting in on the game.
Speaker 2: Look at them trying to make a comeback. Good God, send the Nokia bricks up there.
Speaker 1: Oh you have to indestructible.
Speaker 2: But aliens need to learn how to play snake Man.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting, Yeah, but it's interesting about you know, like you got the spires and now you've got cell service going there, and so maybe those spires were some kind of ancient antenna or something. We don't know, you know, we don't even understand the full under like why there were pyramids, right, and you're saying that it's kind of lining up with the pyramids here. Some people say that it was used for teleportation or or maybe you would get into the pyramid and it would have the gold plate at the top for conductivity and stuff like that. So then you'd go into the king's chamber. And they said, dude, just going into the king's chamber in the pyramid, it was so uh, it was like a place where allegedly, this is a story that I heard, where the king would kind of go there to heal himself and meditate and stuff like that. And could it have been some kind of psychedelic experience because they say that there's some kind of resonant frequency inside of that king's chamber, which is really strange even still today without the gold, the gold whatever it was, the gold cap at the top. And so yeah, I mean, I think that what we're quote unquote discovering is nothing new. I think that I'm actually surprised that they're even telling us about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, but on the moon though, on Earth I could understand, well, at least we don't understand, but at least I can get the picture as far as human hands probably built it, or it was being used for something that may have just been lost to time, and we don't exactly know what it is, but we know that they had it, and it was very significant because they built so many of them in certain areas, and like, okay, I can at least put the puzzle pieces together to form maybe not the whole picture, but I could at least tell that it's a horse, you know what I mean? Like, okay, fair enough, there's some peaces missing. But then when we talk about eight spires on the moon and one of them being fourteen stories high, yeah, I allegedly. Now keep in mind, we did do an episode about the Nation of Islam and the Nueviian Nation of Moors, both of which believe that humanity came from the moon. So is this to say that that's where the human race came from and then landed in Egypt and that's why they kind of built some of the same structures. Do they have it right?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, look, if you listen to like a lot of UFO stories, and I know there's a lot of people that are absolutely bullshitting their stories, there's no question about it. But if you hear some of them, a lot of them say that, you know, some of the craft and some of the technology seems to be like real ancient almost as if it was like biological technology. And so you know, and you remember they've been talking about this Black Night satellite for the longest time, right, and how that could potentially be some kind of craft of sorts. And so whenever you see these spires look like they're organically biologically rising up from the surface of the Moon, makes me wonder if this is some kind of ancient technology. I mean, who's to say, right, ancient alien type things, which is why I was on the History Channel's Ancient Alien Show. But now, okay, looking at the alignment of them, they're not just scattered in random formations. They are, in fact all in accordance with the Abaca alignment.
Speaker 2: So let's pull up this article here. This is from Wonder Aggressive Abaca Alignment a Cosmic Blueprint. So what is the Abaca alignment? As we push forward in our understanding of the cosmos, numerous mysteries from space invite us to think deeper, challenging our perceptions of the universe. One such mystery is the so called Abaca alignment. Again, I may be mispronouncing that. My apologies if I am a term used to describe an intriguing geometric arrangement on the Moon's surface which bears an uncanny resemblance to the layout of the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt. What makes the Abaca alignment interesting. The intrigues surrounding the Abaca alignment first arose from a series of photographs taken by the orbiter H two. If anybody would like to look that up, by the way and see the orbiter H two pictures, they are right there on Google. It's not like you have to look hard to find them. Approximately twenty three miles above the lunar surface, the images depict shadows cast by eight spires that, according to Russian scientists, share an identical geometrical arrangement to that of the Pyramid of Cheops, Chiops, Cheprin and Menkura at Giza. I know I'm butchering those pronunciations, y'all know what I mean. The Pyramids Giza, God damn it. Russian space engineers estimated that the largest of these spires stands as high as fifteen fifteen story building, challenging the American estimation that the largest proturbulence proturberance okay, is only forty to seventy five feet high. So the Russian scientists are looking to those shadows and they're making their own guestimations based off of the other shadows in that area, and they're saying that this is a fifteen story tall spire on the moon. Now, is this evidence of ancient civilizations? What made the Abaca alignment truly captivating was the claim made by Soviet space engineer Alexander Abramov. He stated that the positions of the lunar objects from a form an Egyptian triangle, a precise geometrical configuration known as an abaca in ancient Egypt. According to Abramov, the distribution of these lunar objects is similar to the plan of the Egyptian pyramids. Abrama's observations caused a stir in the scientific community, raising the possibility of an ancient civilization's influence on the Moon. Could this be a sign of an ancient civilization with advanced astrological knowledge, or perhaps a mere coincidence? Before we read anymore, I'm sorry, I don't believe in that type of coincidence. If you were to say that was even one, just maybe we had a crazy meteor and it just so happened to be very oblong shaped and it struck the Moon and it's stuck in the sand, and it's crazy. It's one of them things. But like, okay, it's a rock that's sticking up out of the surface of the Moon. One. Okay, I could even believe that two in different spots on the Moon. Okay, we can have that conversation. Yo, eight of them in a proper Egyptian alignment. I'm sorry, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 1: I'd like to know what they're made of. Does it say what specific kind of rock they're made of?
Speaker 2: Well, well, we will discuss a little bit later. As far as the astronauts, when they got to the Moon, apparently they didn't go to them and take samples, they didn't stick to they didn't go too far away from the lunar landing craft. They kind of went out, took a little you know, local samples to whatever, and then got back on and got back to Earth again. Allegedly, if we are to believe that buzz Audrin and his boy Neil were yeah, was it Neil.
Speaker 1: Armstrong yeah, Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 2: I get Lance and Neil confused. I know, once for the bike and once for the moon, but I forget which one did. Was so Neil arms.
Speaker 1: Lance's old half sack over there.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's right. Okay. So if we are to believe that Buzz and Neil Neil made it to the moon and took samples, then okay, allegedly they didn't make their way to the spires, but why not? Was it because they were afraid of wrecking the landing craft into one of these things? Then they would have been like triply fucked because no one's coming out there to get them. Or were they turning on that side radar as a way to make sure they didn't hit them because they already knew they were there. These pictures were taking three years prior.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, I have such a hard time if even talking about the moon, because I have my own disbelief in NASA and disbelief in Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong and you know, all those guys, mainly because you hear, you know, interviews from Buzz Aldrin and he I don't know if he's off his fucking rocker or if he's toned the truth about it, you know, like he is always being questioned about it did he go to the moon and what did he experience on the moon? And he's like, yeah, I question if I even went. And it's like what are you what are you saying? Are you trying to say it without saying it? You know, there's that. But also I think that they were probably some kind of actors. Let's just be real here, like that bullshit that they claimed that they sent to the moon, and you know, we're not going to get into that, like we've shit on NASA and the Moon for as long as as as possible really, but I don't think that that that we should be saying, well, this was faked, so all of it has to be fake. I don't think that that's the right answer either.
Speaker 2: I think that right.
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly, there is an object in the sky that shines a white light that is a little bit colder in the moonlight than it is in the shade. Clearly there's something there that is causing that to happen, right, And maybe you want to look at it like it's a plasma ball, where for this episode, looking at it like it is an actual physical thing up in the sky and uh, but yeah, I'd never seen these uh, these these spires that stick up out of the moon, you know. And it's pretty interesting too, because there's a lot of people out there with really powerful telescopes and cameras and stuff. A lot of people will you know, go all the way out and get the P nine hundred cameras which zoom in like crazy, which, by the way, those cameras you can't buy any more. Fucking NASA bought the contract out for it. So there's that, you know, you know, call that, call that a coincidence or whatever, especially whenever people are like zooming in and they're seeing like what seems to be little spacecraft going in and out of the Moon. I don't know if there's spacecraft, but it looks like something's flying into it and flying out almost like like, for example, I have a I have a large turtle tank right and every so often, and if the turtles don't eat all their food, then it forms into these tiny little mites. And the mites aren't bad. The turtles just end up eating them. But you know, it kind of looks like, you know, they're swimming through the water, just these tiny little water gnats. It almost looks like and that's what it reminds me of the moon. Like these things that are coming out of the moon. Is it a natural thing? I don't know, but I understand the speculation around the moon. But for this episode, like we were saying, just like, imagine what if you know, you don't want to close yourself off to all the possibilities whenever it is regarding the moon. Just because we've been lied to, you can still look up in the sky and see it and imagine. And so yeah, I'm trying to remain open minded for this one.
Speaker 2: Fair, fair, And I understand there's a lot of people listening that are of your belief on that to say that the Moon's not even real? What are you even talking about here? Right? Fine, I get that, But these pictures again were taken from a different source in sixty six. The Russian sign the ones that actually first weigh in on it, and they're the ones that are saying, look at these things, look at the pattern, look at the shapes. This is how tall they are. All these things. Now, you asked earlier what they're made out of, I would assume stone, But I'm going strictly off of my own assumptions here. I have no basis to go off of other than that, because to date, no one has actually gone and investigated the spires up close and personal, or if they have, they've kept it completely under wraps.
Speaker 1: Now does anybody ever mention, like, all right, so you know, how you dig into our ground, you'll see all these different minerals. You'll get to a certain level where there's clay, and then you eventually get to a certain level allegedly where there's you know, just like magama and shit. I wonder if anybody's ever really dug into the surface of the Moon to see the layers of whatever that's soil or whatever it's made up of. Is it all one thing? Is it several different things? I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Kind of no one's dug However, the Chinese rover just recently did some scans of the area, and they discovered that the lava slash magma core of the Moon has been dormant and has gone cold for you know, allegedly billions of years or something along those lines. But apparently the Moon had active volcanoes at one point in time. If we are to believe the current standings of science, Now I'm not saying they had an atmosphere. I'm not saying they had living creatures on it. None of these things are confirmed at this time, but some of the more recent scans and tests show, Like you know, we talked about those bacteria that live inside the lava lava tubes on Earth, Apparently there's lava tubes that are cold and dormant on the Moon. Nothing's living in them. But at least you can take like scans like the what's the one not light? Are the ones?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 2: You? You send sound waves through the Earth and you could see what's underneath there. Apparently this Chinese rover had something akin to that, and they were able to see structures under the surface of the Moon, one of which is a massive dome on the dark side. But I am getting ahead of myself. We will get there here in a bit. But okay, as far as the spires are concerned, what's NASA's response, Right, So Russia came out with these things and they said, oh, it's got to be this tall, it's in this structure, the Abaca alignment. All this NASA's response. Now, despite the fascinating implications of the Abaca alignment, NASA has remained largely silent on the subject. While acknowledging the clarity of the photographs, the American Space Agency has refrained from speculation, stating the images quote have been filed for now. That's their response. What do you make of those structures? The images have been filed. Wait, no, no, no, that's not what we asked you. What is the answer on these What are they? What are your thoughts? Yeah, we have those, we have those images. They're in our filing cabinet.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they're just not gonna divulge anymore, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, And that was the thing. They even said that if they found any source of life, then it was going to remain hidden from the public eye. They even said that in the first report before the astronauts even got to the Moon.
Speaker 1: Allegedly they got why are they doing that? I just don't under like, why are people upheaval? Who gives a fuck? If there's something on the Moon, like just zoom in on it. You'll see some weird activity going on there. And also I don't know what to really think of the Moon. I mean, you got certain astronauts saying that whenever the lunar module landed on the moon. The fucking thing wrung like a bell, you know, like, I don't know. Is it some kind of shell? Is it? Is it some kind of projection or something to where, you know, like you can't see a lot of the activity. Who knows. Hollow earth moon, I'm calling that out. Oh, hollow moon, not hollow earth.
Speaker 2: Hollow moon. I'm with you. NASA's reluctance to address the mystery has only fueled speculation among proponents of the Abaca alignment theory. Many wonder why an observation of such profound interests, one that could potentially revolutionize our understanding of ancient civilizations and their cosmic knowledge, has been seemingly brushed aside. And again, Okay, let's look at the time and the date in the place. Right. Sixty six is when these pictures were taken. Sixty nine is when humans got to Earth. America was not doing the best at this time. Okay, we were deep with the Cold War, we were about to get involved with Vietnam. JFK just got got okay, like the people were already very uneasy about a lot of things. To tell them up by the way, the moon we have stuff on it. Yeah, maybe the people would have actually lost their minds. Now, I am with you, I don't believe that's the case. I believe people can handle it if you give them the information that they are asking about. But then again, Roswell happened in forty eight, was it or fifty two? I forget the exact forty one. It was in the late forties, and they kept that under wraps because they were so scared that people were going to just like lose their minds that they found out that alien life was real. Then we find these spires on the Moon, further confirmation that there is some sort of life out there other and what we know about on the terrestrial Earth.
Speaker 10: We got to keep it under wraps because people are gonna lose their minds. We got to keep them focused on the commis. That's clearly what the people we need all of our tension focused on the commis. Now, granted, I'm I don't believe commies are people, so like, I'm with that. But at the same time, if this is true, and it's saying ancient civilizations and their cosmic knowledge, it's very possible that most of the ancient civilizations.
Speaker 2: Didn't know about life on the moon. It's also equally possible that ancient civilizations knew all about it and claim direct lineage from the life on the moon. Like, I mean, there's there's stories abounding.
Speaker 1: I mean, just the simple fact that the spires seem to be lining up in some form or way with the Pyramids of Giza just goes to show that, like, you know, there was I'm not gonna sit here and say that they absolutely had some kind of spacecraft. Although if you look in on some of the some of the carvings right like, something looks not of this world, you know, some of the carvings that are like that, and let's just say that those weren't even things. Maybe that was just part of you know, the meditator's imagination. Let's just go that route. Well, I mean, where why is it that these are lining up with What's why is it that the pyramids are lining up with the spires on the moon? In that sense, it makes me think, I mean, was there some kind of like ancient remote viewing?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think that that's anything new. I mean, it's it's new to us, but remote viewing. Fuck, I mean, just meditate for a little while. I don't know if they were thinking on coordinates like the people knew do nowadays. But I mean, is it crazy to you know, ask or project yourself to the moon. You gotta think these people were not everybody, but from what I've understood, dude big into meditating and and shit like that. Right, Like they were taken fasting and all that stuff very serious obviously. I mean, I don't know if it was fasting or starving. But same thing that.
Speaker 2: Depends culture to culture, you know. I mean, every culture's spirituality had some form of that. They probably called it by a different name, and they had different mechanics to what they did and how they did it. But I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, whether they, you know, danced around a fire and started chanting some kind of crazy shit, it would put you into some kind of lucid stage or I don't know, I don't know, you know, the the modalities they took to to line that up. But it's like it's weird. I mean, is are you are you gearing like towards this being a coincidence? The spires are you know, just like the same as the pyramids in a sense.
Speaker 2: Not even a slight bit of a coincidence here, brow That's what I'm saying, if it was one giant thing jutting up from the moon and it was that kind of a weird angle, and then when they you know, we got further pictures of it, and it looks like just a crazy, you know, asteroid that struck and it's in this weird shape. Why is it in that shape? We don't know, but like I could at least pretend to believe that for a second, eight of them in a specific structure, in a specific pattern. No, that is beyond any type of realm of coincidence to me. So with that being said, the need for further investigation. The Abaca alignment remains a tantalizing enigma, inviting further investigation. Although some skeptics attribute these lunar formations to natural processes, and we will get into some of what that could be here in a minute, but still it's not even close. The striking similarity to the Pyramids layout is a puzzle that we cannot ignore. Could these be mere optical illusions, a cosmic coincidence, or do they hold the keys to a deeper understanding of our past? As our capacity for lunar exploration advances, it may only be a matter of time before we find the answers. Regardless of the outcome, the Abaca alignment serves as a powerful reminder to the universe's mysteries, the cosmic riddles that provoke our curiosity and drive our ceaseless exploration into the vastness of space. And maybe, just maybe it will be the first in a series of discoveries that could change our understanding of the universe and our place within it. So that was the first article that I had to bring up. Now, apparently there is a pyramid like mountain on the Moon that's quote unquote missing its name. This is from astronomy dot com. By the way, the mystery of the pyramid on the Moon missing its name. This nameless lunar feature has been has had many names, including Mon's Unset, in honor of the nineteen twenty eight Nobel Prize winner Cigarette Unset. But look at this here, This is the Lambert Crater. Okay. Now again, any kind of person that wants to look up the images of lunar surface can look this up. The Lambert Crater. It's famous one. Okay. Just to the right of it is this mountain Mon's Unset. But you see what I'm saying as far as shadows go, yeah, that's a tall shadow. Okay, fine, but you can see the dimensions of the thing that's causing the shadow. That makes sense. Those spires did not have something like that that was casting that type of a shadow.
Speaker 1: There's just so many questions about the moon, bro But if and like, I want to believe that most of these images are real because well, first off, it's coming from what are supposed to be trusted government agencies, and we like to believe that they're telling the truth on this kind of stuff because it's awesome, Like this is so awesome if this is real, you know, the spires and the pyramid and stuff like that. I'm you know, just for this episode specifically, I'm going to be you know, thinking like it is real because it looks like a real image, right, I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Could see these in an observatory on a clear night, if they have their telescope geared at the moon, you can check these things out. Like, it doesn't have to be NASA images, so you can see these structures on the moon. Oh okay, well I guess they're real then, but I mean it depends on perspective, right, That's the thing. It's like, oh, well, what's causing that shadow? Oh well, it's probably this, that or the third, but no one is giving answers. I'm just saying the first time that we acknowledge it were there was from the observer too that was taking pictures of the Moon to try to find the best landing site if they actually did in fact land on the Moon. But this one here, this mountain, Now, what in the hell there's nothing around that, Like, there's no crater impact. This isn't you know, meteor that got stuck there, and that's just jutting out. This is independent. Was it built? Was it formed somehow naturally? Let's talk about it here. On the evening of September twenty third, twenty twenty three, I was training my three inch tel aview refractor on the Moon to catch sunrise over Lambert Crater when a brilliant pyramid of light just to the east of the crater grabbed my attention instead. This isolated peak was the brightest feature to emerge from the lunar twilight that night. Again, this is a guy that took this himself with a refractor, like he did this at his home at high power. The mountains sharply cut facets reflected the rising Sun's rays in the most alluring manner. I immediately had to know the mountain's name, only to discover it has none. But it did once I'll explain. The next morning, I checked NASA's online Scientific visualization studio Moon Phase and Libration, which displays the Moon on any chosen date with countless labels, as well as the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera act REACT quick Map, but neither side identified this peak, nor was the mountain listed in the International Astronomical Unions. That Iaus gazetter of planetary nomenclature for the Moon, doubtful that such a bright feature went unnamed. I went back in time to nineteen thirteen, to the nineteen thirteen Collated List of Lunar Formations sanctioned by the International Association of Academies. This work was the first attempt to remedy the unsatisfactory state of lunar nomenclature of the day at that time the Moon whoa, whoa. I hate when they have random ads pop up that just shift everything and then shift it back. That's the fucking worst. At the time, the Moon's most prominent features were known by at least three different names, depending on the source. I was not disappointed. The collated list provides us with the first official mention of our target mountain's name, Lambert Gamma. Seeing as how it's right there by the Lambert Crater, that makes sense. But look at this. This is a topographical I don't want to say map, but basically this is like the elevation chart for this mountain on the Moon.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, so it's pretty tall. Then I just checked out that Lambert crater that you were mentioned earlier. Yeah, dude, I was trying to get the understanding of the size of the crater to be able to determine the size of the mountain or pyramid thing, right, yeah, yeah, And the crater it's fifty seven kilometers, which converts to thirty five miles wide in circumference. A big yeah, it's a big old bitch, big old bitch.
Speaker 2: And I don't even know if they have the meat itself that caused that crater, or if it bounced to just like hit it like a like a pin ball, pinball, Jesus Christ. What I'm saying it was, you know, it was arcade games like pong, where it's like no, not pong. It's a pinball, like a pinball ball. I don't know if it just hit the Moon like a pinball and just continued on to another place or what. But the Lambert Crater, I don't think it's the largest crater on the Moon, but it's a big old bitch by all means. Now. The German astronomer Johann Heinrich made year Madler okay assigned that name to the mountain, and his and Wilhelm Beer's mapa Sonelographica eighteen thirty six, so they already knew that mountain was there in eighteen thirty six, which was then the universally accepted standard on selenography the Moon geography for anybody, geography would be of Earth. Selenography would be of the Moon. Madler's convention was to name the isolated lunar peaks with the name of a nearby crater followed by a Greek letter. In his eighteen seventy six book The Moon and the Condition and Configuration of its Surface, Edmund Nielssen gives a wonderful description of Lambert's gamma. That would be the Greek letter for gamma, so owing its owing to its curved form, the mountain Gamma appears like a crater. Occasionally, this peak glitters in the terminator in a very striking manner, on the terminator in a very striking manner. Okay, so they already acknowledged that this mountain existed. In eighteen thirty six, lambert Gamma's uppercase Gamma was changed to lowercase lambert y. And I'm sure that's a Greek name for that one as well, I don't know. In the nineteen thirty five named Lunar Formations, the first official lift list of the iaused nomenclature. When the IAU discontinued the use of Greek letters for elevated features in nineteen seventy three, lambert Y was renamed to Unset, in honor of Sea Greet Unset, a Danish born Norwegian novelist who won the nineteen twenty eight Nobel Peace Prize in Literature. Unfortunately, the Greek.
Speaker 1: Letter why is called upsilon?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is it epsilon or upsilon u up sil o n upsilon upsilon? All right? To anybody who didn't know this. Jonathan and I have never been a part of the collegiate Greek community. We don't be knowing the things.
Speaker 1: I went to college for three weeks and I never stayed in a dorm fair enough.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, when Lancet name was applied to her lunar mountain in nineteen seventy three Lunar Topographical Orthopon Orthopho PHOTOMAP Jesus Christ Topographic ORTHOPHOTOMAP series, the first comprehensive and continuous mapping based on photographs from the Apollo fifteen, sixteen and seventeen, her name was misspelled to undest. Rather than fixing the mistake, the ia you strip the mountain of its name, leaving it in a nomenclature limbo. Most references today lean toward unofficially renaming the mountain Lambert Epsilon see Astronomy Magazine Guide to the Moon PDF here. But why take away and honor bestowed upon a great woman just because of a typo? Well, it is what it is on that one. I suppose my observation of mond Onset occurred at lunar colognitude eighteen point three, okay, which must have been one of the occasions nieces and mentioned when the mountain appears as a striking sight near the terminator. But Mon's onset is so unusual at times that observers have mistaken it for a lunar transient phenomenon. So it's a site worth pursuing and remembering. So we already have another one of these things where it's like, I didn't even know the Moon had mountains, dude, I not since the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I really don't know a whole hell of a lot about the Moon. It's wild, you know, but I do think that it's interesting. You know, we've had Anthony the Reptilian channeler a long time ago, and he's gonna be coming back on soon because he just got back into interviewing and he sent us a couple of t shirts and stuff like that, which is pretty cool. But he believes that there is an evil race on the Moon, that it could be maybe the evil Reptilians or somewhere along those lines. I don't know, because he's somebody that believes that, you know, the Reptilians aren't necessarily evil, they're just more strict and that they look at life in a dominant kind of manner, which you know, maybe that's the case. But but yeah, as far as the moon, and I just can't get past the fact of it ringing like a bell whenever they got there. You know, let's just say that it is hollowed out for some for some kind of reason. Right, maybe it happened naturally. Maybe, you know, whenever the first beings that went to the Moon they found that, oh it's actually a protective shell. And really what's going on here is that there's some kind of metal. And yeah, the surface is a little dusty, it's a little musty, it's a little crusty, but whenever you go on the inside, you know, maybe it's protective. And also like could the Moon also be some kind of satellite? You know, some people think that the Moon was artificially placed there. I mean, depending on what alien mythology you like to look into. Some people like to think that it was like, you know, that it was put there for some kind of reason. But I don't know, I don't really know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: I hear that I've heard the reports that it wrung when they landed on it. I don't believe that personally, and I'm not saying that just because I believe that everything NaSTA has ever told us is real by any means, But the surface of it being as dusty as it is. If that was the case, wouldn't that just kind of soften it. It's not like they hit it like a sledgehammer very gently landed on it. If they gently landed on a dusty surface, how would they have heard a ring?
Speaker 1: That's actually not a conspiracy. That's that's something that's well known that even like popular mechanics and shit like that was diving into.
Speaker 2: Did they hit it with a rock or some shit?
Speaker 1: I guess just whatever of them landing on it.
Speaker 2: Didn't have I thought maybe that would be like the the craft itself, like the metal within it hitting and ringing, not the moon itself. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean they you know, I don't know which astronauts said that, but the you know, the idea of it ringing like a like a bell is so interesting, like just in the way that a bell would reverberate like that. That's not to automatically say that it's hollow, but when you look at a bell, they're pretty damn hollow, and that that's why they ring and stuff.
Speaker 2: So very true. All right, So I got another article pulled up here, and this one's a bit of a longer read Mystery Mysterious Monuments on the Moon. This is from a magazine from August of nineteen seventy, and it does have these shapes right here, and it apparently has them listed out perfectly. This is the actual scan done more to an artistic rendition the top one. Of course, that's like a painting, So I don't believe that that's like actually what they look like by any means. But this is the shape that it takes on the surface of the moon. This is the shadows that were cast that we saw in that picture. Very triangular, very much so, very much done with an intent and purpose, not random space junk that just happens to be sticking out of the surface.
Speaker 1: Man, Could this be ancient freemasonry?
Speaker 2: Is this where free masonry gets some of their beliefs from? As far as these things go.
Speaker 1: I mean, it almost looks like a square and compass in a way, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, a little bit, all right. So this is gonna be a bit of a longer read, And the text is very small, so my apologies if.
Speaker 1: I read it for you now my screen is a little bigger than yours, all right, all right, So the many phenomena observed on the lunar surface appear to have been devised by intelligent beings. Now, US and Russian moon probes have photographed two such constructions at close range. This is a report from ar Goozi's Science editor. It says four years ago Russia's Luna nine in America's Orbiter iiO both photograph groups of solid structures at two widely separated locations on the lunar surface. These two groups of objects are arranged in definite geometric patterns and appear to have been placed there by intelligent beings. Since American space officials have chosen not to publicize these findings, all readers are probably not aware of their existence. The Luna nine photographs, which is the Russian one, takes on or taken on February fourth of nineteen sixty six, after the crash had landed in the Ocean of Storms, revealed two straight lines of equedescent stones that look like the markers along an airport runway. These circular stones are all identical and our position at an angle that produces a strong reflection from the Sun, which would render them visible to descending aircraft. Upon examining the photographs, Russian scientist doctor s Ivanov, the winner of the Laureate of the State Prize equivalent to a Nobel Laureate and inventor of stereo movies in the USSR, noted that a chance displacement of Luna nine on its horizontal axis had caused the second and third shots of the stones to be taken at a slightly different angle. This double set of photographs allowed him to produce a three dimensional stereoscope stereoscopic view of the lunar runway. Why the Lunar nine station changed its position between its second and third transmissions is not known. The official Russian explanation was in quotes deformation of the lunar surface. The ground may have settled at a spot where the station landed, or perhaps a small stone caused the initial instability. For whatever reason, it was good luck for the Russian observers with the stereoscopic effect, reported doctor Ivanov and engineer doctor A. Bruenko. Their quote is we can affirm that the distance between the stones one, three, two and four is equal. The stones are identical in measurement. There does not seem to be any height or elevation nearby from which the stones could have been rolled and scattered into this geometric form. The objects as seen in three D seem to be arranged according to definite geometric laws.
Speaker 2: Okay, so understand that we are getting two reports of the exact same phenomenon from at the time enemies. United States is acknowledging that these things are there because their craft observed it. Russia is acknowledging that that is there because they air craft observed it as well. And we have photos from both of these sources operating the location, the distance between them, the height of them. That's the part that got me a little tripped up here. It's not like Russia was just like, oh look what Russia found, because we're so much better than America. We found something they couldn't find, or vice versa. This is something that two people that were enemies both acknowledged are absolutely on the moon. That's also pretty sketch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think about the psychology of the whole thing, because what if one space agency actually went to the Moon the other one couldn't quite make it, but they just so happened to stumble across the same thing coincidentally, right, Like, could that be America's way of testing to see if you know Russia was actually able to go to the moon, or or vice versa. You know, Russia's way of seeing the if the Americans were able to go to the moon. But let's just say that they both did go to the moon. They both saw these structures. I mean, the Russians are definitely intrigued.
Speaker 2: And so were the Americans apparently, but then neither of them, well, I mean, allegedly Russia has never been to the moon with human life. Apparently America is the only country that can boast such a claim, if we are to believe the official narratives. But either way it goes, you would think that that would be a flex right, Like America would say, look, we found Oh, Russia, you didn't see that, huh, probably because your commie cameras are too shitty to see it, or vice versa. Russia will be like, oh, yeah, your capitalist cameras couldn't see what we see. See, We're clearly our space program is so much more advanced than you, which that was their thing. They were flexing on each other at every conceivable turn. The fact that they both cooberated that these things were there, I don't know, it kind of leads credence to the fact that they are there. I mean, in a true them, really have an explanation, Like a.
Speaker 1: True scientist doesn't give a shit about politics. Right, So if you're having a scientific not necessarily depends on who they're being paid by. But if if this is just on their own observing these photos, you know, not necessarily being paid to say one thing or another. Like that's the point of science is, you know, getting to the actual truth of it and not so much worrying about warring nations and shit like that. Like I can imagine that that exists, right, And I'm not saying all of them, but you would have to believe that some scientists are of that mind.
Speaker 2: You want to believe this, and I do too, that there is a scientist out there or a team of scientists that are out there for true scientific innovation, regardless of whatever their version of Big Daddy government told them they need to find, right, I want to believe that this is the case, and maybe it is, but it's small scale. At this point, Cold War was going on, the space race was on. They saw space as a Cold War fighting front, you know what I mean, So it would have been even more of a sense of them to one up each other. Both of them saw it, though, and I mean this photo that we're looking at right here. Keep in mind this image is drawn up by the Russian scientists who got their own pictures from it. This is the image taken from the orbiter H two from the United States States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it says. The above photo was shot by orbiter H two from twenty three miles above the lunar surface and shows shadows cast by eight spires. According to NASA, the area photographed is about seven hundred and forty by five hundred and forty feet at lunar coordinates fifteen degrees thirty east and forty degrees thirty north or thirty degrees north. The sun was about was eleven degrees above lunar horizon. The general plan of the arrangement of these objects is shown in the diagram at the top of the page. Russian scientists who examined the geometric relationships among the objects found that numbers three, four, and five are in exactly the same arrangement as the pyramids of Giza. Russian estimates placed the largest spire, number seven, as standing as high as fifth as as high as a fifteen story building.
Speaker 2: Pretty tall, so these three mirror the pyramid at Giza. Then there's this big bitch just off to the side being talle as fuck for no apparent reason.
Speaker 1: Well it says. The second set of photographs were taken by America's Orbiter two on November twentieth, the nineteen sixty six, twenty nine miles above the lunar surface over the Sea of Tranquility. The photographs of an area some two thousand miles from the runway reported by the Russians on the Ocean of Storms, show what appeared to be the shadows of eight pointed spires shaped like Cleopatra's needle, which is the ancient Egyptian obelist now in Central Park in New York and the Washington Monument. Since Orbiter two's cameras were pointed straight down at these spires, only their shadows are visible, but NASA stated that the sun was eleven degrees above the horizon, and from this American space scientists estimated that the largest protuberance is approximately fifty feet wide at the base ends and from forty to seventy forty to seventy five feet high. However, the Russian scientists who examined the orbiter two photos disagreed with these American estimates and said that the smallest of these eight apparent obelists was similar to an extremely large fir tree, while the largest was, by their estimation, three times the height claimed by the Americans, or as tall as a fifteen story building. So that's pretty damn tall.
Speaker 2: They have conflicting reports as far as the size and the height of these objects, but nobody's denying that the objects are there. That's my point. You see what I'm saying. Yes, there's three sides to every story, right, but of the story that's being proposed here, we got this side over here talking that shit. We got this side over here talking that noise. But if you take out the details that they are all agreeing upon, at least that's the thing that we can acknowledge to be somewhat true. And they're all acknowledging that obelisks are on the moon. Bro what.
Speaker 1: In addition, Soviet space engineer Alexander Abramov has come up with rather artling geometrical analysis of the arrangement of these objects. By calculating the angles at which they appear to be set, he asserts that they constitute an Egyptian triangle on the moon, a precise geometric configuration known in ancient in Ancient Egypt as an abaca abaka. The distribution of these lunar objects is similar to the plan of the Egyptian pyramids constructed by Pharaoh's chops Chefren and Mankura at Giza near Cairo. The centers of the spires in this lunar abaca are arranged in precisely the same way as the apises of the Three Great Pyramids. What is America's position regarding the investigation of the mysterious Moon objects? A high NASA authority, when questioned on what has been done by us in the four years since the objects were photographed, replied, yes, we know of these photographs. They were very clear, but there has been no speculation on them, and they have been filed for now. We fail to appreciate such an attitude towards something of the first interest to our whole Moon probing endeavor, especially one which has been so openly investigated by our rivals in this effort. However, in nineteen sixty eight, NASA released a very remarkable publication called the Chronicle or Chronological Catalog of reported lunar events. This list includes lights both stationary and moving, appearing on the Moon and then suddenly disappearing, some perfectly circular craters that look more like domes and which are in some cases arranged in perfect alignment, and such phenomena as glowing mists and sudden patches of gem colored outpourings. Whoa, yeah, dude, interesting so. John O'Neill, former science editor of the late New York Herald Tribune, said that he observed a gigantic bridge like structure in the Sea of Crisis on the Moon under which the sun shone at under which the sun shone when at a low angle. This was later confirmed by other astronomers. Recent literature has been crammed with descriptions of wall like structures that form perfect squares or ROMs, or of rills that look like water, eroded river beds arid of lines that look like roads, and even a grid of streets on the lunar surface. What the fuck, yeah, man, So, of course, many such apparent. Many such apparently man made structures seen on Earth from on high later proved to be simply natural formations. At the southern edge of the Sahara Desert in Northern Nigeria is one such natural formation, which when seen from above, appears to be an enormous layout of structured walls.
Speaker 2: And I could understand that, Okay, certain things like Okay, I've heard people say anomalies don't happen in nature. They do all the time. They absolutely there's nature has wild random stuff that appears all the time. And I could even understand that in a very skeptic but still I could at least acknowledge it in that light. Okay, fine, but dude to say that it's this many obelisks and these structures, look at this, look at these printouts that they have, look at these images that they have. And NASA's official report was, yeah, we know about it. You know, they've been filed. And especially if the Russians are talking about it, you know, we can't really believe everything they say. Even though your boy just said that he knows about them, like he he talked out of both sides of his mouth and then just closed the book on it, and that was in sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Well you would you know, if that's what you're trying to cover up. I mean, it could be something that Look, I know that a lot of a lot of what we cover from the media and from certain government entity we like to look at, Oh, well, they're just lying to us, but that's not necessarily the case. How that all started about lying to us in the news was to try and throw other you know, uh, other nations off the scent. So like that was because they knew that, you know, you would have Russia and Germany tuning into our radio stations and our TV stations and shit like that, and obviously all you would need is some kind of uh, you know, uh, somebody that would speak English that would be able to relay that message back and be like, oh, well, this is what's happening in Chicago, this is what's happening at the White House, this is what's happening in Congress. And so, you know, I I understand partially why they would lie, But as far as the moon, especially if there was some kind of American Russian race to the moon, you know, and and they're both corroborating on the same level of information, it makes me wonder, I mean, did the Americans find something that they were hoping that the Russians wouldn't found. And you know, like at this point, whenever you're saying, oh, we have the pictures and it's been filed. It's like, okay, so it's either a whole lot of something that you don't want other people getting their eyes onto their hands on, or you thought that it wasn't that big of a deal to even really divulge into, which if you have it documented, I can't imagine that it's the latter.
Speaker 2: See maybe yes, maybe no so And I can't speak on behalf of all government programs, but I do know that, for instance, when America comes out with a new jet propulsion system or some type of new military tech or something like that, they'll throw a bunch of funding at it. They'll even talk about, oh, this new thing that we got going on, cool, cool, cool, if it's something that's really really cool or really good, or something that we just don't want anyone else knowing about for a good long while. Once they do their first test flight or prototype or whatever, they'll say, Yep, it worked, and we are no longer talking about it, and it will go into the shadow realm for the next forty years until some other country back engineers it or something like that and they're like, look at our new thing we just made and it's like, oh, oh yeah, the dust that thing off from back on the back of the shelf. Yeah yeah, bring that up, let's talk about it. And it's like the exact same thing that we were fucking with forty years ago. The oil industry has done something similar, Right, So there'll be a new well they just didn't explora, Tory dig somewhere and they'll find this thing and it's a whole thing, and they're gonna put all this money and all this energy into it. Blah blah blah blah blah. They get there, they drill, they do their exploration, and they'll say, Yo, we're done talking about this, cap it off and move on. This only happens in two cases. One they tried to put a lot more money into it and found out the well had nothing there and like it wasn't worth all the hype they made in they're embarrassed or there is way more things there than what they originally thought, and they don't want to talk about it anymore because that's more of a strategic thing that they're gonna come back and drill into later, you see what I'm saying. So it could be both happening at the same time.
Speaker 1: If there's an abundance of oil to pull from. Now, everybody's gonna be wondering why their gas and electric bills are so high if there's so much of it, you know, So you want to keep those prices high. You want to You want the Americans in pretty much the whole world who's using some kind of oil or gasoline, you want them to think that it's a limited supply. It's a finite supply. But if you're finding literally like one hundred years worth of oil in this new spot, you're not going to go around parading that like if you want to maintain the higher prices.
Speaker 2: Nah. See, that's what we would call corporate secret. We are capping it off. We are gonna move on. Everybody's gonna not talk about this business trip that we took out here, and we're on to the next project. Well, hold on, boss man, what about Hey, if you want to keep your job, shut the fuck up about that. And it's it's that kind of shit, right, So same thing with the moon. Is it possible that they were like, hey, wait a minute, we found this and you're done talking about that now, okay, And it's like, wait, hold on, is there that means it's real, there's this going on, and the photos had been filed, and question like it could it be that they were trying to cover their ass or is it that they're trying to cover this information? So nobody asks any more questions because.
Speaker 10: They truly believed that the human race wasn't ready for that conversation yet.
Speaker 1: Look, if it's a natural formation, there's no reason to hide it, right, And if.
Speaker 2: It was a natural formation, it wouldn't be that equally put aside from each other.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So they probably found that, oh, something was here that arranged these things in this manner for some kind of reason. Don't know who, don't know why, don't know how, but this is not naturally happening, and we need to, you know, further devulge into it. But also, like you know, there was that one NASA scientist all the flat Earth. There's love to quote the guy that came out and said, well, we would go to the Moon in a nanosecond, but we destroyed that technology. Right, So it's like, did you or are you just going on like secret missions that nobody knows about?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly how many of these rockets have been shipped up to space in the last decades.
Speaker 1: Rockets that are going up and shit right.
Speaker 2: Right right, how many of them actually might potentially, hypothetically conspiratorially even have people in that rocket that are making their way to the Moon and then they are coming back later on.
Speaker 10: How many satellites crash to Earth and they're like, oh, yeah, well, you know, they get knocked out of orbit sometimes and they land in the sea and we sent a recovery team.
Speaker 2: You know, how many of them have people in it? How many secret operations have been going on for decades that we have not heard anything about because we don't have the clearance to talk about it. What's to say one way or another?
Speaker 1: I mean, you whenever you have that much power and you have that much control and.
Speaker 2: You are making and resources that go into it, how much money goes to NASA that's going to what to fucking what?
Speaker 1: Dude's millions of dollars of tax dollars a day a day that are going to NASA And we haven't been to the moon and how long at.
Speaker 2: Least that's what they're telling us.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, right, So it's like, you know, I don't believe nothing that comes out of there, but a lot of that money's going there, and a lot of it is very secretive, and we don't hear a lot about what comes from NASA and shit like that. So yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: That SpaceX is privatizing that entire thing. Elon's basically showing, look, I can do what NASA is doing better and faster and for less money. And it's like, dude, that's probably the biggest flex I've ever seen in my life. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so it says, and from an orbiting spacecraft, the Barringer Crater in Arizona looks like an artificial construction. Oh, this is talking about natural formations on Earth or whatever. It says. Suppose for a moment that the Earth was probe from the Moon by two manned landings. Let's say, let us say in Utah and East Africa. How much would we learn on the surface of the rest of the planet. Our oceans, lakes, mountains, ranges, and our mountain ranges and rivers might well be spotted in photographed from on high on approach, But just how many smaller things like pyramids and obelists built by thinking creatures with intelligent design in mind, might go unrecognized, or still worse, might even be seen and filed away simply because they did not accord with what was accepted by what was accepted as possible by the experts at the home base. So it says, though very little attention has been given to the mysterious moon objects in this country, both the orbit or two Obelist photographs and the Luna nine runway pictures were widely published in the Soviet Union. For Russian scientists have always been extremely interested in the pursuit of any evidence of extraterrestrial life. Moreover, the question of Russian scientists are now asking about these lunar objects is whether intelligent beings could have visited our moon long ago and erected thereupon permanent monuments and landing fields. The question should not come as any great sprise to us, because the Russians have long and consistently gone after archaeological and historical evidence of superior life forms having visited the planet or this planet. The material amassed by them is in support of such an idea is now somewhat overwhelming. For instance, they claim that many biblical stories, such as the apparent destruction of Sodom and Gomora by an atomic bomb. Are historical accounts of such visitations. They have reported finding metallic discs like modern record like modern recording platters in Asiatic caves, and they have published reproductions of early Christian wall paintings from old monasteries in Yugoslavia that appear to show angels in spaceships.
Speaker 2: Real quick, keep in mind, this article is written in nineteen seventy, so when they said modern recording platters, they're talking about discs, they're talking about like vinyls, so like in nineteen seventy that was the modern But yes, so okay, let's continue here.
Speaker 1: It says there are quite a number of strange material things that strongly suggest some extraterrestrial origin or influence. The Egyptian Pyramids continue to puzzle scholars who are now studying their sealed rooms with the most advanced and sensitive electromagnetic devices. One scientist, doctor go ahead, go ahead, sure, which a bad sense go ahead, stated officially to the London Times that either the geometry of the pyramids is in substantial error which would affect our readings, or there is a mystery which is beyond explanation. There is some force that defies the laws of science at work in the pyramids. The possibility of extraterrestrial influence on the Moon was put forth at a meeting of the American Rocketry Society by doctor Carl Sagan, who said rather simply, that intelligent beings from elsewhere in the universe may have or have had bases on the averted side of our moon. Why, we may well ask, did man ever start making obelists? Anyway? It is a very tough job and seemingly purposeless. Is the origin of the obelisk on this Earth and those on the Moon. The same could both be ancient markers originally erected by alien space travelers for guidance of later arrivals.
Speaker 2: It's very possible you could suggest that post. So this is the image right now, It says the detailed analysis of obelisks geometry is presented in this issue of the Russian publication Technology for Youth. Opposite page contains an artist rendition rendering commission by our Goosi. So this is the yes. Again, it's an artist rendition of what the obelists are. I mean that's supposed to be the Earth, okay, I mean you see the swirls on end. Shit, Okay, but to take this for what it is, this is the distance and arrangement and height and all of the things of these obelisks on the surface of the Moon. Bro there's zero zero percent chance that that is some sort of naturally forming occurrence.
Speaker 1: It almost seems similar obviously not the the obelisk, you know, going up like that, but just almost geometric in a way, like like crop circles. You know. I wonder if this is some kind of alien language that they eventually thought that humans would eventually visit the Moon, and what were they trying to say all these thousands of years ago or something like that.
Speaker 2: I also liked the idea of them being radio antennas, right, And I mean they've there's been multiple experts that have hypothized, hypotheticalized, hypothesized thank you sir. Words are hard. They've hypoth hypothesized, hypothesized thank you, that the obelisks on Earth were used as a form of satellite to talk to other obelisks, or a radio antenna right to pick up on the transmission being sent to and from and all these things. That's why we have so many of them across the Earth. Yes, Egypt are some of the most famous ones, but we have others and not just modern ones, like the Washington Monument for instance. Yes, we know that that was built during the American history. Here, as a matter of fact, a third of the way up the stones changed color slightly because they started the construction before the Civil War and then they continued it after the Civil War and they had to get the stones from a different quarry, so that one aside the ones that were built in ancient times. Is it crazy to, you know, just throw it out that these were the radio antennas that they were trying to communicate with, not the other ones on Earth, especially because this is on the side of the Moon that always faces the Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of. It is very interesting because and to make a crude observation here, you know, I like to think about, you know, the some of the technology that we use in our modern day, about how almost well literally everything has come from the earth. Like you think about it, like this microphone that we're speaking into, the computers that were staring into, the mixers, all the different wires, everything in your house. It was once a part of the earth. You know, maybe it came from from trees or the soil or the metals that are in the ground or the rocks or something like that. And so just looking at it crudely, this microphone was in the dirt at some point in time, right, right, And if.
Speaker 2: You're made from crude oil, the wires are made from the ore. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: And so if we're looking at these at these objects, these obelists that are maybe they're naturally occurring. Maybe they're not naturally occurring. I like to look at it as if they're probably not naturally occurring. If we look at them in that sense, would we be able to try and think like, all right, well, maybe the ancients they figured out a way to not necessarily have to mine for all these different minerals to make up these components for these technology, you know devices. Maybe they were able to really harness whatever was inside of the moon's crust or whatever and be able to use them for technology rather than having some kind of factory piece all these little pieces together, you know, like could it have been some kind of ancient antenna And how would they even know that, you know, and I don't know, I mean, how obviously this was not something that was formed. It seems like maybe these things, if they are unnaturally occurring would have been chiseled or constructed from something larger and then chiseled away, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean that's the thing I as of this current moment, I don't believe these are man made. I will say they were formed, and they were chiseled away. They were created, right. But I mean, like you're saying the ancients here unless yes, I understand that humanity has suffered a couple of resets. Okay, So is it possible that one of our ancient ancestors had developed space travel, was able to go to the Moon to build these things? There is a greater than zero percent chance of that.
Speaker 1: I give him, Give like a caveman a cell phone, he's gonna look at it like it's a rock, which is the same way that we're looking at this, you know, right.
Speaker 2: But is it equally possible that life from outside of our planet built these as a way to communicate with life on our planet, maybe even some of their own that they sent here for other reasons and other means.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, we don't even know what's going on with the pyramids, you know, And I understand now, I understand that it's racist to assume that it was aliens that build pyramids. I don't necessarily buy that. That's just what some people like to say. Well, clearly, you know, the the people over in Egypt, they were savages and they couldn't build something like this. But then you look over at all the other parts of the world that have pyramids, and nobody questions it. Nobody says, well, clearly this was alien. But it still leads to the question, why why are they all over the damn world? Is it from a people that were before people? You know, like, was there's some kind of advanced civilization that was able to flee all of these resets in human history, that were able that maybe they had some kind of technology that would keep them safe from the floods and safe from you know, all the crazy climate changes that are naturally occurring and not necessarily man made. Like, is it possible that, you know, you would have somebody a civilization build up to Let's just say that there was a civilization that was able to advance in technology, and then the majority of that civilization, probably ninety nine point nine percent of that human population was wiped off the face of the earth because they didn't necessarily have the technology to protect them. And let's say that civilization restarted and there was caveman. Again, let's just hypothetically say that, well, you would still have beings that are from the more ancient one that had all the same technology that now look like a right true. I mean, I'm not gonna try. I'm not sitting here trying to say that the only kind of intelligent being would be a human. But hypothetically speaking, it's not necessarily impossible.
Speaker 2: But exactly the pyramids, I get right why they were able to withstand all of the cataclysms that the earth has formed, because that's probably the most structurally sound thing you can build, is a pyramid. Okay, so yeah, that's gonna be able to withstand earthquakes and tidal waves and mud floods and all that. It makes sense to me. Fair obelisks not so much, but I can at least understand if it is in fact a giant one piece of stone that was carved and chiseled and all this. Okay, that's more structurally sound than a mud hut or a twins tower. For incense, not trying to go there, but I'm also just saying, like, Okay, certain things are built to crumble. Certain things are built to last eternity. Okay, fine, but the whole, like you said, the racist ideology behind that, right, Like when they got to Central America and they saw the Aztec pyramids, they were like, oh, this has to be Atlantis because there's no way that these savages could have built that thing. That's crazy. They're not white like that, that is preposterous.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe different in nature, there was probably a different kind of culture that did what you know, the more advanced possible beings or at least you know, common to that place, you know, advanced. Maybe they would say, oh, well, these people that are sacrificing to these gods, or these people that are that are eating other people, or that are walking around, you know, almost naked. You know, they're very poor. They don't really have any kind of infrastructure. There's not a tax system in place or something like that. So you'd call them savages. But do we necessarily understand the intelligence that goes beyond what we deem intelligent? You know, that's really the big question. You know, maybe on the surface, we're looking at them like they are some kind of peasant, but you would look at but if you maybe if you were able to spend a little bit of time with them, understand their modalities of how they you know, proceed in their culture and what they deem advanced. Maybe the Pyramids was their peak intelligence, you know. So I don't know. I mean, we can talk about pyramids and speculate all day, but uh no.
Speaker 2: So this article here is about as we're talking more about the Moon and structures and things like this. Uh this article is from LiveScience dot com and this is what I was talking about earlier. So apparently China has discovered all kinds of structures on the dark side of the Moon. Now is this uh naturally formed structures? Man made? Alien made? Let's talk more about it here. Scientists map one thousand feet of hidden structures deep below the dark side of the Moon. With data from China's Change for rover, scientists were able to visualize the upper one thousand feet of the moon surface for the first time. Their results reveal billions of years of previously hit lunar history since it first landed in twenty nineteen. China's Change four I'm probably mispronouncing that chung E four. I'm just gonna say Change four, I'm American, is what It is the first spacecraft to ever land on the far side of the Moon. Had been taking stunning panorams of impact craters and sampling minerals from the Moon's mantle. Now the spacecraft has enabled scientists to visualize the layer cake of structures that comprise the upper thousand feet or three hundred meters of the Moon's surface in finer detail than ever before. Their results, which were published in August seventh. As a matter of fact on the Journal of Geophysical Research, Planets, revealed billions of years of previously hidden lunar history. The rover that traveled a board changed four named U two two y two two. I feel like that's a bit, you know, redundant and put its China slash East Taiwan or West Taiwan, I should say. Is equip with technology called Lunar penetrating Radar or LPR. The device enables the rover to send radio signals deep into the moons surface, said leads study author Fang and an astrological researcher at the Planetary Science Institute in Tucson, Arizona. Then it listens to the echoes dancing back, Fang told Live Science. Scientists can use those echoes or radio waves that bounce off the underground structures to create a map of the lunar surface. In twenty twenty, scientists use Y two's two's LPR to map the upper one hundred and thirty feet of the moon surface, but hadn't gone deeper until now. So, like I was saying earlier, you know, they'll see what's underneath the surface. They'll they'll hook up the trucks and they'll they'll send sound waves through the Earth, and depending on how they reverberate back, they'll be able to tell if there's something buried there or not. So apparently China developed this to do on the dark side of the Moon. Bro and now they've been finding all these new things. These new data suggests the top one hundred and thirty feet of the lunar surface are made up of multiple layers of dust, soil, and broken rocks fang set, which is in accordance with the official narra that we've been told up until this point. Right hidden within these materials was a crater formed when a large object slammed into the Moon. Thing and his colleagues hypothized, Yeah, hypothized, hypothesized, hypothesized, cheappirist. Why is that word so difficult for me today? God damn. His colleagues hypothesized that the rubble surrounding this formation was ejecta debris from the impact. Farther down, the scientists discovered five distinct layers of lunar lava that seeped across the landscape billions of years ago. Scientists think that our moon formed four point five to one billion years ago, not long after the Solar system itself, when a marsized object slammed into the Earth and broke off a chunk of our plant it The Moon then continued to be bombarded by objects from space for roughly two hundred million years. Some impacts cracked the Moon's surface, like the eartz. The Moon's mantle at the time contained pockets of molten material called magma, which seeped out through the newly formed cracks in a series of volcanic eruptions. Fang said, the new data from the change fors shows that process slowly down over time. Fang and his colleagues found that the layers of volcanic rock grew thinner the closer they were to the Moon's surface. This suggests that less lava flowed into later eruptions. Compared with the earlier ones, the Moon was slowly cooling down and running out of steam in its later volcanic stage, Fang said, its energy became weak over time. Again, I didn't know the Moon had volcanic activity. This is the new findings that they were finding, and the samples of the materials tells them that it's magma. Who knew that the Moon had magma with it?
Speaker 1: Bro magma right A.
Speaker 2: Volcanic activity on the Moon un is thought to have petered out about one hundred one billion years ago. Uh, those scientists have discovered some evidence of younger volcanic activity as recent as one hundred million years ago. For this reason, the Moon is often considered geologically dead. However, there could still be magma deep underneath the lunar surface, Fang said. Change four isn't done with its work on the Moon yet. Fang hopes that in the future the craft will give us insight into different unexpected geological formations. I for one, hope that it tells us something about these uh lunar obelisks, because that's just insane to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, I would. Actually, you know, and we've We've covered a lot of you know, how DC is constructed, and there's obelish really all over the world, and it could be for some strange occult reasons as to why they're erecting such things. But it makes me wonder, like, you know, is were they copying? Did they find some kind of use from why the moon possibly has these obelists? Did they find a legit reason as to why those are there? Because we just look at them like they're monuments, right, like they're nothing really that special, that they're just these long, like fucking needles in the that'd reach up to the sky, right and nobody really knows. I don't specifically understand why we we we even have like obelists and shit like that, So I don't know. It definitely leans it lends to the idea, did they find that there was a particular reason for these objects that were on the moon, and is that why we replicated them here?
Speaker 2: It's always if we don't understand what it was for, oh, we believe it was for religious or ceremonial purposes, It's like, okay, that's kind of a cop out, right, just because you find a thing and because it doesn't fit into your understanding, I say, your say, like us as modern human beings, what was that one thing they found? It's like a ten sided dot in Rome, and it's got different size holes cut into it, and someone's got little studs on the corners. And we have no idea what they were for, but we have found them all over ancient Roman sites right off the rip. We believe it was for religious or ceremonial purposes. Then they had that old ma mall find a way to knit off of it and use it to make certain patterns and knitting and all that. And it's like, is it possible that since everybody made their own clothes at this time, that this was a thing that was used to mend broken things or like broken cloth and things like that, or you know, knit cloaks and shit like that, and that's why it's all over Rome. No, No, it had to be for religious or ceremonial purposes. You just don't know because you're not educated. It's like, okay, bro, but it's shit like that. Like so in our modern lens. And why I say modern, I mean hell, even of the last thousand years, why did they have these obelisks built everywhere? Maybe we don't under stand it in our day and age, because that makes no sense to us. It's very possible that it was, in fact for religious and ceremonial purposes. Sure I'm not gonna say that's a zero percent chance, But did it have a more practical use to it? I mean, I think possibly.
Speaker 1: It very well could have been a tribal type of religious structure. But does that necessarily mean that it's just nothing and people just close their eyes and pray to it? Not necessarily you know, like.
Speaker 2: That's the case, Why are they on the moon? Who was praying to it on the moon? Bro?
Speaker 1: I Yeah, I don't get that. So, I mean maybe it's possible there people use things in ceremony and shit like that. But you know, I always like to wonder why, all right, like if you're meditating, or you're praying, or you know, you're you're scharding around these structures and stuff like that, like, all right, what is it actually adding? Like what does if it's a symbol, what does the symbol represent at that point?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: But just to say that it's religious and leave it at that, it's like, that's the laziest explanation I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, So, all right, got one more article I wanted to pull up here. This is from Mirror and actually, if you want to read it, that would be phenomenal, says The Dark side of the Moon hides a secret lunar base built by Earth's superpower.
Speaker 1: All Right, fifty years ago, America became the undisputed champions of the space race. Allegedly, the second that Neil Armstrong took his first step on the surface of the Moon, well, a lot of people, well I didn't think that was the cameraman probably, But anyway, the second that he took his first step on the surface of the Moon and uttered the immortal words, that's one small step from man, one giant leap for mankind. The moment was cemented in the minds of billions of people. It says. He was joined by fellow astronaut Buzz Aldrin as the pair spent several hours walking the surface of the Moon. Michael Collins was also part of the mission, remained in the command module while it was still in orbit. The Apollo eleven mission took off from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on July sixteenth, nineteen sixty nine. It says It took the crew eight days to reach their destination, and the rest is history. Images and footage of the historic moment were beamed around the globe, mankind's first glimpse at lunar life. Since then, a further seven missions were sent to the Moon and just twelve walked on its surface, while another six drove lunar roving vehicles on its planes. These men are also the only to have had sight on the mythical dark side of the Moon, or are they Conspiracy theories have long cemented on what lies on the part of the Moon not visible from the Earth.
Speaker 2: Of course, as anybody would do.
Speaker 1: Some claim an ancient alien civilization has made it their home away from the prying eyes of humanity, but many think that the truth is far more connected to mankind a secret lunar base set up by one of Earth's superpowers. Some claim the not Azis managed to colonize and set up a base on the Moon, while others insist the US is the one who has a huge complex on the far side. There are wild claims that Adolph Hitler landed men on the Moon back in nineteen forty two, and Bulgarian researcher doctor Vladimir Terziski even claims that he has evidence to prove this bizarre theory.
Speaker 2: I will say that the Nazis were working on rockets, and they were the world's best at it, which is why Project paper Clip happened and why Warner von Braun made his way to America. I haven't seen anything that could solidify the claim that the Nazis made it to the Moon, although I do know they were trying, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, we know that they were definitely on a search for some kind of spiritual advantages, you know, and who's to say they didn't find some kind of teleportation device. We don't know, We'll never know, probably.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, they knew that these obelisks and that mountain existed in the eighteen hundreds, right, they had telescopes that were really good even that far back. Is it possible the Nazis were trying to get to those obelisks on the Moon to try to find some sort of proof of an Aryan race.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would imagine that whatever is on the Moon is probably looking pretty fucking Aryan, right maybe, But I mean.
Speaker 2: Their version of the Aryans is different than the Persian version of the Aryans, and those are completely different from the versions of the White Giants and Antarctica, although the Nazis absolutely had a base set up there too, So I mean there's a lot, y'all, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: So the guy in reference to the Nazis landing on the Moon back in the forties, it says he said, ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring and tunneling under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a Nazi research base on the Moon. However, a base on the Moon might not be as far fetched as some people think. That's a fascinating story.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 1: Late last year, China landed on a landed a rover on the far side of the Moon. The communist country is planning another four lunar missions based on the success of the first, and could soon build a research base on the Earth's nearest neighbor. You are, Wu Yanha, deputy chief commander of China's lunar exploration program, said, China, the United States, Russia, and Europe are all discussing whether to build a research base or a research station on the Moon.
Speaker 2: That's also pretty wild to me.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's the end of that article.
Speaker 1: I mean, could you imagine like all of those countries coming together and doing something that is very far away from prying eyes, right, and it it almost seems unprecedented. When have these countries ever come together for any one thing to to keep the peace? See where I'm going with that.
Speaker 2: All I could think of is Pax Ballistica, which is the nuclear agreement that everybody agreed to, and the Antarctic peace treaty that everybody agreed to. That's the only two that even slightly come to mind.
Speaker 1: Right, right.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that show that came out on Netflix a couple of years back, Space Force?
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah, I didn't watch it.
Speaker 2: It was really stupid, and that was the point. It was trying to shit all over the Space Force and by extension, Donald Trump for creating it. But the overarching theme of it was that China had built a lunar base and America needed a lunar base to counteract it. And basically, the two groups of astronauts kept doing things to each other to throw off the research of the bases of the other one. It was full of hygiens and a bunch of stupid stuff, and America came out looking like the incompetent buffoons of it. Again, it was trying to shit on the space force. That's all it would for you, that one hundred percent. But they're already talking about it a couple of years back, before China landed this rover, before the Obelisk conversation. Well, apparently it was happening in the sixties and seventies, but I had never heard about it until I was fucking I found this today, Like, I was just looking up random things, and I saw something about structures on the Moon. I found things about what China had discovered. As they're going on to the Dark Side and sending their sound waves in, they're finding structures, but most of them kind of look like lava tubes. That also got me questioning, when the hell did the Moon have volcanoes on it or any kind of active lava component. Apparently maybe one hundred million years ago, if we are to believe that it's that old. Well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I have an article that kind of dives a little bit more into China's findings on the dark side of the Moon. Here it says the Chinese lunar rover investigates an apparent ancient Egyptian obelisk on the dark side of the moon. Let's go how about that? This was written back in twenty twenty one. But yeah, look at that. I mean, I don't know if that's the I can't be the real picture, right, It wouldn't be a ghost.
Speaker 2: Guy exactly exactly. But even still, the Chinese row finding obelisks as well. So we only know about eight of them on the side of the moon that's lit up. Who knows how many of them are on the dark sidebrow.
Speaker 1: Well, it says a Chinese lunar rover operating on the dark side of Earth's moon has discovered an object the size and shape of an ancient Egyptian obelisk. The Chinese Space Agency has released a photograph of the object. The rover is still seventy meters from the object, and it is not clear whether or not its surface is inscribed with Egyptian hieroglyphs or hieroglyphics, but it seems likely did the ancient Egyptians visit the dark side of the moon or did they form an alliance with extraterrestrials, As Eric van danikin proposed in Chariot of the Gods. Obelisks were prominent in the architecture of the ancient Egyptians and played a vital role in their religion, placing them in pairs at the entrance of the temples. The word obelisk as used in English in English today is of Greek rather than Egyptian origin, because Herododus, how do you say? Thats Herodotus, the Greek traveler, was one of the first classical writers to describe the objects. A number of ancient Egyptian obelists are known to have survived, plus the Unfinished obelis found partly hone from its quarry and Oswan. These obelists are now dispersed around the world, and fewer than half of them remained in Egypt. U two two is a robotic lunar rover that formed part of the Chinese Chang or Chang's for mission to the Moon. It was launched on December seventh, seventh, twenty eighteen, at six twenty three pm UTC. It entered lunar orbit on December twelfth of twenty eighteen, before making the first soft landing on the Moon's far side on January third, twenty nineteen and is currently operational as the first lunar rover on the far side. In Chariot of the Gods, Eric von Danikin explores the hypothesis that the technologies and religions of ancient of many ancient civilizations were given to them by ancient astronauts who were welcomed as gods.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I did find another thing that the Chinese have found on the Moon. Apparently they found a mystery hut.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, this is you two two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what I'm saying. I don't know if it's Yu two two or how you'd pronounce it for them, but whatever. So, China's U two two rover spots cube shaped mystery hut on the far side of the Moon. This is a from December of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 10: It's likely a large boulder excavated by ancient lunar impact.
Speaker 2: But I gotta tell you, man, they have images of it. It seems a little too cube shaped to be just like a random impact thing that just jutted up here. China's rover has spotted a mystery object on the horizon while working its way across the von Karman Crater on the far side of the Moon. YOU two spotted a cube shaped object on the horizon on the north and roughly two hundred and sixty feet away in November during the mission thirty six lunar day. According to you twos to diary published by our Space, a Chinese language science outreach channel affiliated with China's National Space Administration. Our space referred to the object as a mystery hut. But this is a placeholder name rather than an accurate description either way, Bro, look at this. That is the image that was sent out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like looks like a little outhouse almost from a distance a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's blurry and if it's on the side of a crater, everything else around us super flat, super flat. This random thing and there's like hard corners to it, right. The team scientists have expressed a strong interest in the object, and U two too is now expected to spend the next two to three lunar days traversing lunar regalith and avoiding craters to get a closer look, so updates can be expected. A likely explanation for the shape would be a large border which has been excavated by an impact event, Allegedly the solar powered YouTube. Change four's lander made its first ever landing on the far side of the Moon January third, twenty nineteen, and the rover has been rolling through the one hundred and fifteen mile wide Von Carman Crater ever since. Change four, like its name suggests, is China's fourth Moon mission and second to deliver a rover on the Moon. The Change one and two missions were orbiters and Change three landing on the near side of the Moon with the first U two rover. China has also launched the Change five T one test mission around the Moon and Change five Moon Samplers or Turn mission. So we are already seeing more pictures and more images of things that we did not know about prior to China getting involved with the space situation. Now I'm not and you know me, I am not a fan of China by any stretch of the imagination, but the same way I wasn't a fan of the USSR, even though their reports also pro claim the same thing about the obelisks that America's reports claimed about the obelisks. So now China is getting their two cents in on this. I hope they make their way to the obelisk and maybe get a better close up picture of it. And if they're on the dark side of the moon right now, broll what else are they gonna find over there? A mystery hut, more obelisks, and now I'm hearing reports of a dome shaped potential underground base of some type. Now, again, it's not like the rover is burrowing underground to see what's inside of this thing. But at the images that are being sent out there, and at the rate not radars is at this point, it's not sonar either, wide are I don't know whatever it is. Whenever they're sending out their sound waves and they're getting the images back, they're finding all these tube structures underneath the surface of the Moon. I mean, it boggles the imagination. And we don't know literally anything about what's going on on the Moon or what has gone on on the Moon in years past. It's it's wild. Now again, this is to assume that the Moon is real and that space is not faking gay And I understand that that's gonna throw off a lot of good cult members listening to this right now, and they're just gonna immediately chalk all of this up. So, yeah, it's all part of the narrative. I get it, I get it. But when you have this many countries that are not friends with each other, if anything, most would consider them enemies in one regard or another, all coroborating the same types of stories, it kind of leads to more credence in my opinion. But I mean, I know, I'm just looking at it from my perspective. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of, you know, on the fence with this whole thing, Like I like, I want to believe it is much more fascinating to believe that space and everything that NASA tells us about it is real. I want to believe that.
Speaker 2: But its just so though it's Russia and China as well.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just the simple fact that they've been so secretive about it, and we know that the footage is absolutely the fakest shit anybody's ever seen. And now I'm looking at a picture of where did I have it? Here we go, let me share the screen real quick. I'm looking at a picture of their rover and it looks strikingly fucking similar to the bullshit that we were calling bullshit whenever we landed on the moon, Like all this tenfoil shit. That doesn't look like it's gonna be getting through any kind of radiation belt or anything like that, right.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, hold on real quick about the Van Allen radiation belt. What do you think that is? Just because you understand that heat goes through things through radiation, correct, I don't mean nuclear radiation. But like I'm just gonna I'm gonna throw something out to everybody, just a thought experiment. If you will, water boils at two hundred and twelve degrees fahrenheit at sea level, Okay, give or take depending on the purity of the water and these things. Okay, you can turn your oven to four hundred degrees fahrenheit right now.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Do you know why If you stuck your hand in your oven at four hundred degrees you'll be fine. You can keep it there for a good long while before you start experiencing any kind of pain or damage to your body. But if you stuck your hand in two hundred and twelve degree boiling water, you would instantly get more damage to your hand. This is the type of radiant heat that we are talking about here, and that is not in the vacuum of space, that is through a liquid medium. And through an air medium.
Speaker 10: There is no air in space, So the Van Allen radiation belt being the thing that's like tearing up everything, I have a hard time believing, bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems like a pretty impossible thing to get through, like if you see, because you know, just from what I've learned of the Van Allen radiation belt, like it is, you know, they have to wait for certain times for the Van Allen radiation belt to not be so dangerous. Like there's certain times of the year and shit like that, right, Like there's a reason why they always go in the fall, like and I think they went in the summer.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it all depends on the space debris and shit like that. But there are certain times whenever the radiation is easier to get through. But they've talked about like solar winds and shit like affecting it and all this other I don't understand it, to be honest with you. But I the way that they've described it, it's not like, oh, you're just putting your hand through an oven for a point of time, Like, No, these things will fucking melt your soul, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that that's what the Van Allen radiation belt is. I mean, I could be completely wrong here. I'm not a space physicist by any means, and I know, depending on which source we read, we are.
Speaker 10: Going off of the official narrative of academia and who could how can we really even trust them in the first place?
Speaker 2: But how do we even know the Van Allen radiation belts real?
Speaker 1: Well? Because NASA said so, I mean, well, this is from but seriously, this is from the NASA website. It says what are the Van Allen Belts and why do they matter? All right? So exploring beyond the Van Allen Belts, It says one of the largest hazards for astronauts traveling to Mars will be overcoming exposure to high energy radiation from the solar wind, solar storms, and galactic cosmic rays that originate outside of our solar system. This radiation is more damaging to humans than medical X rays used to see broken bones or treat cancer. The Earth's magnetosphere traps the high energy radiation particles and shields the Earth from the solar storms and the constantly streaming solar wind that can damage technology as well as people. Living on Earth. These trap particles form two belts of radiation, known as the Van Allen Belts, that surround the Earth like enormous doughnuts. Kind of like a little toroid action going there, right.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, man, I like it.
Speaker 1: The outer belt is made up of billions of high energy particles that originate from the Sun, and the inner belt results from interactions of cosmic rays with the Earth's atmosphere. Astronauts must fly through the Van Allen Belts to reach outer space, so it is important to fly through this region quickly to limit their exposure to radiation. Sensitive electronics on satellites and spacecraft traveling through the Van Allen Belts also need to be protected from the radiation, so it was discovered in the fifties. It says located beyond low Earth orbit. These radiation belts were discovered by nineteen fifty eight by astrophysicist James Van Allen, who helped uncover the key to enabling exploration of the Outer Solar System. Van Allen calculated that it was possible to fly through the weaker regions of radiation to reach outer space. In nineteen sixty eight, NASA's Apollo Mission eight was the first crude spaceship to fly beyond the Van Allen Belts to orbit the Moon and then return to Earth. The most recent time humans have set foot on the Moon or traveled beyond low Earth orbit was in nineteen seventy two, during the final mission of the Apollo program, Apollo seventeen. When the International Space Station was completed in twenty eleven, it's low Earth orbit. Maybe it made it safer for astronauts to travel to and from the station as it was a shorter distance from the Earth, approximately two hundred and fifty miles, roughly the distance between DC and New York City. So going further with Artemis, it says NASA plans to use its upcoming Artemis missions to send astronauts beyond the Van Allen Belts to land on the south pole of the Moon by the end of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, later this year they're going to do this. But okay, so it's radiation. Then it's saying it's like X ray style radiation, and there we have ways of shielding from that. I don't know. I'm just reading what I'm reading, you know, I don't necessarily at you I'm saying that towards NASA, like their own narrative does make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, and then you go right here, popular mechanics. How NASA got Apollo astronauts through dangerous Van Allen Belts. It's always difficult being the first, especially when you're going to space. The Apollo program encountered many difficulties on its trip to the Moon, ranging from mechanical to astrophysics. The issue of the Van Allen Belt and its radioactivity was a particular serious concern while planning the mission. Fortunately, it was a problem with a solution, one that involves skirting the most dangerous parts of the belt and making sure the astronauts got through it as quickly as humanly possible. Scientists are still learning more about the Van Allen Belts. In twenty thirteen, researchers were studying how their electrons approach astonishing speeds near the speed of light. So electrons that are going the speed of fucking light, right, and so that's pretty interesting and said. In twenty fourteen, a paper was published revealing a barrier within the belt itself. In twenty sixteen, a paper looked at the electron rainfall called dropouts that occurs when intense bouts of solar radiation interfere with the Earth's magnetic environment. While scientists have figured out how to get around them, the Van Allen Belt still hold a lot of secrets for something so close to home, so interesting to give any answers really well, I mean, it just showed that it's pretty dangerous, and they take it seriously. It's not like a literal walk in the park, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying it is. And I'm again I'm not an astrophysicist by any means. I don't know much of this, but that's my point for that. For East, even having the conversation of what the Van Allen radiation Belt is, we have to go to NASA for the source. And then a lot of our cult members don't believe literally anything that NASA says, which, okay, I'm not throwing shade. I'm one of them, right again, I'm not even throwing that towards you. I'm just saying it's like, so much is unknown about this that we don't we don't even understand what it is or how it affects us. And then to say that if fried all of the electronics and that's why we can't go back to the Moon, even though China just did it. And as far as hiding the radiation or protecting us or shielding us, we have foil that can protect from radiation, you know what I mean. I'm not saying you just coat the entire craft and lead, although that's I guess an option. There are better options these days especially, and and somehow we still are having this conversation about if they'll be able to make it through the van Allen radiation. But when they were allegedly able to make it through in the sixties.
Speaker 1: It just that's well, that's what the problem is with it, you know, like for something so dangerous that you didn't even know was there until once you were there. And now you're you're you're trying to understand the enigma of how to safely get through this radiation zone. But you were able to do it in the sixties. And then you showed us the footage allegedly on the moon.
Speaker 10: The moon rang like a bell when buzz Aldrin hit on it, And it's like, wait, what this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is why so many people have trust issues with NASA, and in this in all Space Administrations, right, Like, it's because it's so shrouded in history. It's so it's so shrouded in scientific evidence that you're just supposed to believe what they say, because who's gonna fucking double check them? Who checks the irs? Well, now doze, but who was auditing the irs? It's the same enigma, right, like, who's going to fact check you? Nobody? There's nobody there. You can make up whatever the fuck you want. You could say the dinosaurs still live there, and the majority of people would believe you.
Speaker 2: I feel like they may not, but I give NASA said it. Yeah, if NASA said it, there would be some people there would like, actually, just go along with it for sure.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So that's why it's, you know, dangerous conversations. You're never gonna go to space. I'm never gonna go to space. My kids are probably never going to go to space. Their kids are probably never going to go to space. I don't care how much Elon wants to die on Mars. I don't think it's gonna happen for a multitude of reasons. We don't know how he's gonna get there. I mean, we've never landed human foot on Mars, right, No, I mean there's been rovers and shit, but there's never been human foot that is stepped on Mars that we know of. And also, how the fuck are you gonna get all the resources to survive over there on a regular basis? You know, It's like, I don't know. I think that it's all just hypothetical. I think that it's big dreams but low possibility of happening. But with all that being said, and I'm not disagreeing with you by any means.
Speaker 2: The obelisks on the moon that multiple sources are saying are there that I actually kind of believe is real. Now, I'm not saying they're man made. I don't believe those are naturally formed either. But not only that, now we have that square on Mars, right, there's no fucking way that was naturally made. Well, and I don't believe humans made that either.
Speaker 1: And that's something that I was reading earlier. You know, as far as obelisk shaped things on one of Jupiter's moons, they say that they have those, but they're ice structures. But we don't think there's ice on the moon, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, on our moon? No, I'm not about the moons of Jupiter. Is it very possible that they had water at one point and they had an atmosphere on that moon and then it got evaporated and froze, kind of like the.
Speaker 10: Water on Mars that's now ice. It's possible, I suppose cult members.
Speaker 1: Is there an alien race that has been mining the moon? Are they somehow maybe in the inside of the hollow moon? Did it ring like a bell? What are these structures? Is it some kind of religious ceremonial thing that you would do on the moon. If so, all right, I want to learn about that. I want to know, like, how are you introducing these structures to you know, uh, to religious ceremonies and shit, I want to know that. If that's the case, explain it. Are there other ancient civilizations? Are there extraterrestrials that are on the moon? Did we go to the moon? Is it an ancient human civilization that somehow made it up there? And this is all we got left to show for the proof of that. Maybe time will tell, Maybe NASA will give us a cool little mythological story that nobody will be able to fact check. That's also possible, but I mean, we leave it up for speculation, and those of you with your third eye all the way open, you will come to some kind of solution. Might be the right one, might be the wrong one, but who knows. I mean, I'm honestly stuck on this. I don't know what to do about that. But I'm not gonna say it's impossible. I think that it's possible that these are not naturally forming, that somebody, something, some win put them there for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the thing. At that point, all we can do is speculate right about the who's and the what's and the wins and the whys. But it's mind blowing. It is absolutely mind blown cult members. Like I said, I randomly stumbled upon this, found a couple of articles and a couple of little things about it, and I was like, oh, this is this is an episode of the cult if I've ever seen one before. So we had to talk about it. And as we're talking about it and how all these things are just so uncertain, right, you know what is certain precious metals, silver and gold. And if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of silver and gold bullion, then go to Cocsilver dot com. Link in the description below that is the best place to get started in that Yes, there is a membership fee, and with that fee you will get access to the entire catalog of minted coins and bullion. I tell you now, I do like the site. I like the artistry that goes into some of these minted coins. This is the jfkcorn I can't wait to see what coin we get next to the matter of fact, once a month we receive a coin from them for our you know, our membership to it. And if you would like to see for yourself, then go check out cecsilver dot com. But if you would like to support the show in another way, shape or form, Jonathan, you already talked about coming to check us an out on Patreon, which if you would like to see all the images that were shown of the obelisks on the moon, of the structure on Mars, the quote unquote foundation and the I don't even know what the story is right now, if they're trying to say that that was naturally formed, and if so, I want to meet the guy who's trying to spin that narrative, because that's bold. But whatever, If you would like to see that yourselves, then go check out patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy and while.
Speaker 1: You're on patroon to Conspiracy podcast. Sorry it's podcast at the end of patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcasts. Just want to clarify my bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not the guy that usually does the plug for that, so my bad on that. While you're on Patreon. If you would like to support Jonathan or myself individually and our other projects, then what you could do is go to Meta Mysteries at Patreon, go join in. They go live every Wednesday night and talk about all of the spiritual craziness, all of the things and the stuff that people may not just be so willing to talk about, but oh they are, Oh they are.
Speaker 1: We just got done talking about We just got done talking about the Blue Avians. If you're into learning about different types of breeds of extraterrestrial possible extraterrestrial people or being are seeing these things like when they wake up in the middle of the night and wild stuff. Maybe it happens in their dreams, maybe it happens when they're in the theta, you know, meditative mind. But either way, it is fascinating how so many people can talk about the same being from all different parts of the world. Definitely a fascinating topic and we get into all kinds of crazy shit over at Meta Mysteries, So yeah, could definitely come check out Meta Mysteries.
Speaker 2: Indeed, or if you would like to come check me out at Cajunknight on patreon dot com. There we go live every Wednesday night. We talk religion, we talk geopolitics, we talk pretty much whatever comes up, and yeah, last night was kind of a wild one. We went into some very strange bits of conversation, especially when we got into Tulsi Gabbert and the agents she fired and why I heard that it was sexually inappropriate conversations in the the official chat rooms of the agency. And I could take that for what it is, you know, memes and things like that, but when is the nessay, what kind of things are NSA agents joking about? That is so disgusting that Tulsi Gabbert just fires them outright, doesn't even have any kind of meeting about her or whatever. Then when we dug deeper and it was about post op transgenders talking about their sexual habits once they've been castrated, Yeah, yeah, I didn't expect the conversation to go that way. But if you would like to join in on that next Wednesday night, then come check me out at Cage to Night on Patreon. But if you just like to support this channel and the best way to do so that is in fact free, would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, sit the shares of like sns, chris of comments, leave a posting review, and shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted to some more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members Like there you fine ladies and gentlemen, And like I said earlier, why you're ready to go check out Metamisteries is Jonathan's other show, and give them the five star reviews, the positivity, the comments, and hit that share button. And while you're at it, also go check out Caju to Night on YouTube and give me the follows on the subscribes over the and we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, surely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screech shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty two percent off one item and ten free gifts to boom bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult