Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll the question.
Speaker 3: Why the stories.
Speaker 2: Told and left me behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 5: Brown Welcome back to shoot Steers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the flat Earth Files podcast. As we record on this Monday, March tenth, twenty twenty five. I hope everybody had a great week a great weekend, whenever it is we decide to drop this podcast in which order it goes in. I just hope everybody is doing well. Lots of things going on in the world. We have to keep our head on a swivel, as we always say. Just a couple of quick items before we get started. Please do stop by the website, which I am very behind on updating. But it is the flat earthfiles dot com, the flat earth files dot Com, the chatroom, the forum. Much to do over there the flat earth files dot com. If you would like to join us, like Nathan is today, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com, fe files guest at gmail dot com, and without any further ado, let's bring on today's guest. His name is Nathan. Nathan. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm doing very good, sir. How are you doing? George?
Speaker 5: Doing really well? You're still a little bit of strain in my voice there. This weather's all over the place. I think we almost hit seventy today and it'll go down to about thirty five tonight, but we will survive. Go ahead, if you will take a few minutes, a few moments, if you will, and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 6: All right, my name is Nathan. My friends call me Nate, so I go by Nate. I'm forty seven years old. I owned a small window cleaning and power washing company in Florida here, so I do that full time. Started out in the medical industry at the age of oh wow, twenty one years old. My dad had a liver transplant, and a gentleman came and took care of them, like doing his bandages and stuff. And I didn't have anybody speaking into my life at the time, so he told me about being in our n and the opportunities to travel. So my goal was just to get an our end license and travel around and live a bachelor life. But I got married and thankfully and have three wonderful children, and the traveling dreams put on hope. And during that process, I started waking up slowly, like it doesn't happen all once, And I'm thankful that it doesn't happen all once, because I don't think I, myself, for most of the people listening to this podcast, could handle all of it at once. So God is gracious and he gives us what we can handle. But I started waking up to the medical industry and really decided that I like to work outside with my hands. So started cleaning windows and power washing houses, and I'd run a small crew of four to five employees, and so I enjoy I enjoy working outside. I enjoy riding around my truck with with what I consider my friends that are just.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah.
Speaker 6: So that's where I'm at today. I'm forty seven years old, and I looked into a lot of things prior to two years ago and was waking up. But I think in nine, two thousand and nine, my wife was pregnant. We had a hard time conceiving, and swine flu came out about that time, and I just remember watching the news and I remember very vividly that the media was reporting that one third of the country could die from this, and which led me and my wife, who was pregnant at the time, lining up at the county fairgrounds to receive a swine flu vaccine. And as soon as everybody got their shot and that shot, propaganda kind of passed over the media. It just disappeared from the news and the media and I and I said, never again. Well I get another shot, another vaccine, and I haven't since. So I do religious vaccines, religious exemptions. I'm sorry I did. I still do work one day a week at the hospital, so I do religious exemptions. And twenty twenty my I got a text message that they were mandating this COVID shot and I just threw my phone on the on the bed and said, well, I quit. I'm not I'm not doing this. So but I picked it up, and you know, decided I got to fight this and actually formed a group and got some really good physicians on board, freedom Fighters, and we formed a group called Healthcare Heroes of the Treads, and we had one simple goal was to just create a beast that can't be replaced and fight, and we did.
Speaker 1: We won, Our jobs were threatened, and but we pushed through.
Speaker 6: We we we went from meeting in backyards to filling up churches to multiple hospitals around the region. And that's basically where I really learned how to fight, so to speak. That I knew I was going to be this was the first of many fights, and I knew this wasn't going to end. But that was the first of many fights.
Speaker 5: So what was the name of the organization? You put together Healthcare.
Speaker 6: Heroes of the Treasure Coast and actually started it. And then Jane, my good buddy, I called doctor Pasca, he actually took it over and he actually did a documentary with Stupid Peters. He was in the documentary I forget the name of that documentary that was on with Stu Peter's show that addressed the concerns of the vaccine with the clots.
Speaker 5: He had a few he had the one with doctor Artists called watch the Water or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, but go ahead, I don't remember that the name of it though. Yeah. And then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so after that, just I thought that was kind of the end, and it led me onto you know, fighting at school boards. We had Antifa activity here locally, really, and even in this small town, I started seeing the plants. I went to a local school board meeting and we all were gathered around the flagpole to prey. And this gentleman's got a megaphone. I call him gentlemen just to because I didn't want to use the I don't want to embarrass myself by using the wrong words here. But I was shouting and using his megaphone to disrupt the prayer on the flat so but nobody was standing up to this guy.
Speaker 1: So I called him out and I watched them.
Speaker 6: I watched them walk to the back of a parking lot and there was a high end sports car in the back, and I said, who's driving that high end sports car? And they mentioned a name, and I said, well, that's his handler, that's his that's that's the puppet master. These and these are at work in small towns, and it was just starting to become a parent that it's not the same America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Of all the podcasts I've done, and I've done hundreds and hundreds of them, you know, twenty twenty is certainly one of the more pivotal years. If you could choose five years that certainly said the pace of or set the course for things, seventeen seventy five would be one. Nineteen ninety three is probably up there. But twenty twenty between COVID, the setting up for the JAB and then the Summer of love, of course, with everything that happened with the destruction and you know, the mockery of you know, peaceful protests, and this was just four or five years ago. And that's why I tell people it's very important to remember what happened, to share the knowledge what happened, record what happened, and share it with your family and grandchildren, because in twenty years, the history books are going to tell a complete lie about what happened. In twenty twenty, your grandchildren are going to be told how those vaccines saved fifty million people. You're going to be told how people willingly closed their businesses and we're heroes, you know, for giving up their businesses. So it's important that people, you know, share the truth of what happened.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: And you know, that's what kind of led me into looking into I did not want to look into flat Earth, like nobody intends on being a flat earther.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that much.
Speaker 6: But I started talking with my wife and I'm and I'm like, you know, if our current reality is this fake, I say fake and gay. If our current reality is this fake and gay, then there's nothing new under the sun. There has our history has to be a lie. So I had a buddy kept sending me stuff about flat Earth and I'm like, no, I'm not looking into this.
Speaker 1: This is too much.
Speaker 6: And he sent me two hundred proofs the Earth is not a globe. And I started watching it and I'm like, oh, wow, this is interesting for sure. So and you've had so many guests on the show that that covering great detail. You know how tides work, you know the numerology. I can't add to that. All I can discuss is how I woke up to it. But just the fact that you can see too far was was a big one for me. And I looked into the gentleman Samuel Robotham.
Speaker 5: And yeah, the book him, go ahead, the book from.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: I ordered his book and I started doing research on him, and I mean it's the same script. They they what I mean, they I mean the controllers. I mean people don't understand like we have controllers, handlers.
Speaker 1: And we're right. They're winning.
Speaker 6: We're right where we're at because a we deserve it. We've lost the ability to fight. We don't know how to fight anymore. But our controllers control the narrative. And this guy, I mean, presents great research, right, it's a great book as a great experiment at the Bedford level, and he shoved into the base and they just promote these Jesuit appointed puppets and they shine the spotlight on them.
Speaker 1: So it was just like twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: But in the past they they crushed the real scientists and shine the spotlight on their jesuit puppets.
Speaker 1: So that was enough for me to really look into it.
Speaker 6: I started reading his book, and that's a very detailed book, very very detailed on curvature, the mathematics, simple experiments that just showed that we live on a fixed and movable earth. And so I came to the decision like, we don't live on a spinning ball, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So I was like, how am I going to tell my wife this? I told talk to my wife and.
Speaker 6: She just looked kind of shocked, and then she started doing her own research. And I came home one day from work and she said, ye never going to believe this, And I said, what she said. I did a search on my phone, a simple search on like the app, the Bible app. I typed in the word Earth and read every single verse about Earth and all that talks about is that being fixed and immovable. And you know that was that was just a moment for us, and you know, we started that. And you go through, like I know that I've listened to some of your podcasts, you go through this period of anger at first and then kind of like depression, like my whole life is a lie. But then you get to a place where it's like it's comical. You know, you start looking at the NASA photos and they have I mean, you have a mug shot in seven to eleven and it looks like a blurry alien and but we can see rocks on Mars and it's just it's absolutely hilarious. So but uh, I bought my own icon. I typed in a YouTube video Nikon P one thousand stars Stars viewed by Nikon P one thousand or something like that, and started watching videos of stars and Wow, that kept me awake at night. And the first comment that I read was and I'll never forget this comment. The first comment I read on the video was stars are in water, just like the Bible describes.
Speaker 1: My whole life is a lie that hit hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's one. If you type in like you said stars viewed by Nikon p. One thousand, I think it's the second or third one, it'll say real star mag zoom P. One thousand, telescope camera and it's quite obvious that the star is in water. And there's several This is one of the few things that you can actually search on YouTube that doesn't get like switched up, like if you just go on in type flat Earth, you're going to to get all the Professor Dave nonsense and you know, Neil deGrasse Tyson nonsense. But literally, if you just put stars viewed by Nikon p. One thousand exactly like that, you are going to get actual results. It's one of the few queries you can make in regards to flat Earth that is actually going to give you a semi well an honest video.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've watched hours of hours of videos of stars and found some diagrams that show schematics of vibrations and how the over world buildings are built, and they look like star patterns that are built into the architecture, and the very similar and vibration must have been really a part of a society that we really know nothing about because we've been lied to about everything. But the Bible says that these stars seem praise. So what what the luminaries and water vibrations are they making?
Speaker 1: Sound? Unto the Lord?
Speaker 6: And you know, just staying up at night and just thinking about this stuff, and it was, you know, I'm so glad that I was that the Lord allowed me to just break through the indoctrination and and start seeing things. And one night I was thinking about I was just about to fall asleep, and I thought about the northern lights and I'm like, I wonder if those are a reflection of God's throne. So I looked up in Revelation how it describes God's throne and the colors involved, and they match perfectly with what what the northern lights and these southern lights and and how how the lights go from north to south.
Speaker 1: It's just it's absolutely amazing. So are we are? Is God giving us glimpses of His throne here on earth?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a lot to think about. You know, for me some things when you try to comprehend what eternity is, that's a lot that can melt your brain. And you know, we're post the flat Earth experiment or whatever they called it, and that actually worked for the controllers. There are a lot of people who well, I don't want to say a lot, but there were certainly some people who walked away from flat Earth. That tells me I'm not sure they ever truly believed it to begin with, because it makes no sense to me. Gravity is a theory. All these things that they promote as science is simply a theory.
Speaker 1: Going back to.
Speaker 5: What you were talking about. Robatham, Samuel Robatham, he's the one who wrote a pamphlet back in eighteen fifty that was called I Think it is a tetech Astronomy.
Speaker 6: And yes, that's the book I wrote. It's a it's a it's a big book. He might have a smaller version, but the book I have is thick and small print.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And he basically, you know, said it was like the Gleason's map. It was you know, it was for the lack of where obviously hills, mountains, depths of the ocean, et cetera. But it was a flat Earth with the you know, the North Pole was centered at that, you know, basically in the middle, and Antarctica was the edge. It was the ice wall, right, And he claims that the Sun and the Moon were about three thousand miles above Earth, and the and basically the heavens were just another one hundred miles above it. And again that's his you know, he doesn't know as much as you know NASA calling this the the you know, ninety three million miles away. However, that is more sensical to me than you know, science's explanation of Yeah, the Sun and the Moon are the same size. One's two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles away, the other one's ninety three million miles away. So certainly this makes more sense. And I would say he's just using an educated gas based on you know whatever. Science obviously smarter than me. But he makes a lot of great arguments. And this is something I like to bring out quite often when people try to say, ah, flat Earth, that that just really came back around around twenty fourteen or so. This you know, up until the fifteen hundreds, it was the accepted version and then like you mentioned that Jesuit started pushing it. There was still many people around the world who believed, you know, that we it was a flat Earth until their writings and teachings finally made it around this flat I'm trying to be careful how I say it. You know, how it made it around Earth, right, not the globe, how it made it around our circular Earth. But there was people, you know, you can go back to Martin Luther in the fifteen hundreds and people like Roba Thom and the other guy, William Carpenter. He's another guy. But when you look at the official narrative, they are the pseudo scientist pushers, right, Robathom and Carpenter. Whereas we realize that, you know, the people who push the narrative, the people who are the great deceivers, you know, they are the ones pushing the pseudo science. This whole We're spinning at one thousand and thirty four miles an hour on a twenty three point four degree axis, chasing the Sun at sixty seven thousand, you know, hurtling through space at six hundred and sixty thousand. You know all of that nonsense. Yet, like you said, go outside, you stare at the clouds and they're just floating gently, the butterflies, and you're telling me all this nonsense has gone on at the same time.
Speaker 6: Right, And that's what I do when I have conversations with people, and I'm very I have a good friend named Ryan that was a part of my waking up to flat Earth, and he was talking to me. He's like, I don't talk to people about flat Earth unless they meet two parameters, and that is, you know, if they believe the moon landing, or if they got vaccinated and still want another one. I don't even waste your time. But if the opportunities are there, I'll talk with people.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, I was.
Speaker 6: I was having a discussion with some of the some of my friends, and they were talking about the Pyramids and isn't it interesting how these stars are lined up with stars are lined up with each one of the great Pyramids, And you know, they kind of take jabs at me about what I believe in biblical cosmology, and I said, well, how does that work on spinning ball? You know, wouldn't you see a different star over over the pyramids every night? And I mean it was like watching a computer shut down, like their brains just turned off like switch gears. And I could see that spinning wheel, and I was like, I'll just leave. I'll let them cook right there. And but there's so many once you once you see it, you can't unsee it. Like I've never met somebody that you know, awakens to Biblical cosmology and decides to backpedal and go back to the heliocentric model, which all these you know, models that were birth during everything's inverted. Like I was talking with my buddy Ryan yesterday, He's like, isn't it funny that NASA's out looking for water in space?
Speaker 1: In space is water. It's just like the Bible describes, the firmament separates the water is above from the waters below.
Speaker 6: You know, the Lord walks on a sea of glass, he's right above us, and it's not It's the most comforting thing to just trust the Bible over a Satanic government alphabet agency, to just say, I.
Speaker 1: Don't care what.
Speaker 6: NASA has shown me, the news has shown me, what the dudes undue perfect are telling me, or what this final experiment is. I'm just going to trust God's word. And when you look up the word firmament, it is a hard like see like a hard glass covering that separates waters above from waters below. So every time, you know, they talk about a meteor's coming and this and that, you can just laugh at it because there's no metior coming that's going to you know, take us out. They always the tactic doesn't change. It's fear, fear, fear, and it's uh, it's comforting to know that.
Speaker 5: What's that, Oh, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's comforting to know that God's work can be trusted in this, even though you place yourself in a very small boat and in a category that to be ridiculed and mocked. And wow, you'll just believe anything. You're that guy, you're one of those.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm at the point now where I wear a shirt when I go to church it said, it says firmament, and it says home, sweet Dome established.
Speaker 1: And that's simple.
Speaker 6: No one even ask questions, because if they do, I just tell them, I say, I know more about the spinning ball that you think you live on than the fixed and movable earth that we actually live on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's all great points. And I think many of us are past that. You know, portion of our life. Once you come to the truth, you sure do your It changes your life completely. And one of the things that does change is you don't worry about what people think of you anymore because the truth is everything. It's more important than you know, what someone thinks. Obviously we're not talking about your significant others. I would hope that that wouldn't be the case, but I think all of us just to some certain extent, and I say that all the time when when whether it's another podcaster or someone else that they'll say, why would you want to be a flat Earth? Or don't isn't that embarrassing? And I just kind of laugh and I said, that's the do you get it? Like I knew as soon like that was one of the first things I realized was people are going to mock you. People are going to laugh at you. Do you think do we as people really want to be mocked and laughed out? Of course not. But we're not going to lie. We're not going to lie to ourselves just so people don't laugh at us. That should be another, you know, a tick in the side of flat earthers for folks. You know that the truth is more important than what people think of us. Right, it's so important. And getting back to what you said, into the firmament, there are fifteen verses in the Bible that speak of the firmament, not just one. Right, because you know, when we do the podcast have conversations, you'll hear Psalms nineteen one, come up, you know, word of on Braun, et cetera. But it's in Genesis seven or eight times. It's in Psalms, it's in Ezekiel and even the prophetic book of Daniel. And you know, like you said, the Hebrew word is rakia, rakia, however you say it right, yeah, And it's firm, it's solid, it's expanse. It is the heavens. You know, it's right above us. And people will say, like you said, why is it so important? I still it's very important to know where you live, where you are right. Once you know where you are, then you know where you're going. Knowing that God is literally right above you. You can't hide from God. He's not in some other dimension like I think when you're a young child. At least I did like God was in this other dimension you like pass through.
Speaker 1: And that's what NASA wants us to believe exactly, yes, but he keeps watch over us like grasshoppers yep. And you know, speaking on that though.
Speaker 6: The Tower of Babbel, I mean, God did not want them building that tower up into the heavens. And they had most likely the help of the enephel them and they were storming the throne of God. And we all know what happened with the tower Babbel was destroyed and the people were dispersed and given different tongues. But it's like all of a sudden God changed his mind. He's with us, sending probes up to Mars, so to speak, and.
Speaker 1: Like what happened?
Speaker 6: Like when did God change his mind on a storming heaven? It just it, really, the things start to make it. It starts to make sense once you understand where you're at. And you know, I thought, I thought nothing can top flat Earth as far as waking up. But once you wake up to where you are, then you start waking up to when you are. And that's the process that.
Speaker 1: I'm in now, is.
Speaker 6: Where we're at, I mean, I mean when we are. The timeline deception are fake history. You know, I'm so glad that I didn't get a history degree or indoctrinated with history or was it history buff because it is so painfully fake that I no longer even believe in Christopher Columbus was a was a real character. I think that after you know, looking into are what's going on even here in America, they want us focus on these pyramids?
Speaker 1: Who built the pyramids? Who built the pyramids? Like who built the capitol buildings?
Speaker 6: And so my family and I we watched my lunch break and on YouTube, and you start seeing these fire narratives and these buildings built after a couple of years, and you're like, Okay, everything we've been told is an absolute lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's something. And my wife actually spent some time watching that this past week and my lunch break catching up. It's a lot with the timeline, it's very hard to pinpoint a lot of people, including the guess I had a few weeks ago, mentioned that seventeen seventy five timeline.
Speaker 1: He did a great job. Lewis did a great job.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did, he really did, and he I think he's back posting more videos. So I'm glad he came on and had that conversation. And there's a lot, like you said, JT follows JC. There's a lot of good people out there who you know, whether it's the timeline, the little season, those type of questions out there. Uh, you know, some very you know, very thoughtful people are out there putting some good information out and everybody should sure try that again. Everybody should certainly check that out.
Speaker 1: You know. And then it's changed how I approach everywhere I go to.
Speaker 6: Like my family and I we went to Asheville, North Carolina before the floods hit, and we visited the Biltmore and you know, went with a fresh pair of eyes and just looking at this building. I don't know if you've ever been there.
Speaker 5: I don't think I have. I've been to Carolina and lots of areas, but not to Asheville.
Speaker 6: The narrative that they give for this place is, you know, just it's it's comical. But then when you go into it's out in the middle of just the country. Then you go into town and you have these old world buildings that are just in Ashville and they're all connected by tunnels to the built Moore and they tell you that the tunnels were used to you know, transport liquor. It's like, these people don't need tunnels that transport liquor. They wrote the laws, they can just plug whatever the law they want into society.
Speaker 1: So it's a.
Speaker 6: It's a completely you know, every time we travel, like going to New York, and we don't go for the normal, you know, let's go climb the top of this building and go to this park. We're just trying to find buildings that don't fit the timeline that we're told and kind of just and you know, make up our own decisions on what we think is going on in our country. Because I think most of these buildings that they say were founded in whatever I think that's exactly what they were.
Speaker 1: They were founded.
Speaker 6: And they give us this cowboy and Indian narrative, right, you know, and it's it's hilarious, so they the propaganda's even there. You know, you grew up watching Cowboy and Indian movies. Like, wait a minute, these cowboys and Indians are living in these dirt shacks. But two hundred prisoners built the austin the Texas State Capitol in like six years with prisoners with hammer and chisel and no power tools.
Speaker 1: They just you know, banged it out in six years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and AI is actually disapproving a lot of that theory. Now I heard I think he mentioned my lunch break I'm talking about Now, you know, he did a AI how long would it take to building whatever building it was, and I think it was seventeen ninety eight or eighteen ninety eight, and the whole thing was was at minimum five years, and I think the story was it was built in like ten months. And again you're talking about you know, primitive tools, et cetera. But another thing that people didn't even take into consideration, which he made a good waiting about, was the logistics just you know, providing water for horses and many locations and the workers and food and locations that simply were not near you know, the a place that had potable water. So there was a lot of logistics questions that don't add up for sure.
Speaker 6: And the photos that they give it's just scaffolding on an already completed building with a whitewashed background. Ye a fire attached to it. And you know, I was talking with my dad about this, and you know, I got him on board. He's kind of he's waking up the flat earth and he's talking to him about these America and the architecture that is here and kind of my theories on it. And he said, oh my, you got to check out the Harrisburg. No, not the Hairsburg Dansville State Hospital in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: So I looked it up.
Speaker 6: I said, well, before I look it up, I want to just tell you it's probably built in a couple of years. And there's there's a couple of fires attached to it. So he's like, no, no, no, there's no way they built this in a couple of years. And he said, it's in the size of a town that it doesn't belong, like it should not be there. It's in a like the smallest town. When he was a kid, it was in the smallest town, but they always looked at this mental hospital and ah, like, what is this thing doing here? And I looked it up and sure enough, the narrative was built in a couple of years. I said, you believe it was built in two years? And he goes, there's no way. I said, well, that's the narrative. And then they had a fire, and so he really is starting to look into things. So we have great discussions, me and my dad, and now we were talking all the time and trying to do our own our own research, and and so we bounced things off each other all the time. It's it's really helped our relationship too.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. Another I like to play Devil's advocate, especially especially when I'm going down my own journey to the true And you know, one of the thing was something you mentioned, what about the Native Americans?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: How did they not ever come upon these buildings? Right? You know, we're told they lived in tepees, So if they were in the United States for all those now, I think if you go to Google, the official story is that Native Americans have lived here. I think the actual quote is tens of thousands of years before good old Christopher Columbus and company came over. You know, as Bible believers, you know the earth is only sixty five hundred years old. So the question I pose is if there was, which I do believe, it's a Roman. You know, all of these buildings, not just in Washington, d c. But many of the old buildings through the country have that Roman architecture to them. And like you said, they were founded, which means they were found and they were unearthed, they were dug up, cleaned up, and the buildings that were built then just dwarf anything that is built by modern architecture, not necessarily by height that and you know in the towers and things of that nature, but just sheer beauty and you know, the marble and all this other stuff. But the thing, I was like, why, And I started searching through Google to see if I could find any like old Native American paintings that maybe showed old architecture. But I just started looking. I haven't really had the time. Is that something you ever thought about?
Speaker 6: I think about that all the time. How the Native how they plugged the Native American narrative into our history, and it's it's a mystery. I mean, hopefully I'll get answers, but yeah, it certainly does seem like there was a civilization here that rome was far reaching, and we have just you know, become it's freemasonry. I mean, it's they found it and it's freemasonry. And you know, the last trip we took to New York City, I took my whole family five, and we're walking through and we walked through Saint Patrick's Cathedral and I'm just like, there's no construction company on the face of the earth that could build this.
Speaker 1: Maybe there might be okay, I'll give.
Speaker 6: It that with the cranes and the time and having both architects, but not with what these people had in the eighteen hundreds with power tools and chisels. And we walked into Saint Thomas Cathedral and unbelievable the building and the backdrop where the altar is. And there was a parishioner there at the Catholic church and I said, hey, when was this built? And he gave me the year that was built? And I said, is there a construction company today that could build this if it was destroyed? And he said absolutely not. I said, so how did they build it? He goes with hammer and chisel. I said do you believe that?
Speaker 1: And he goes no.
Speaker 6: I said, well then how did they build it? He goes, I don't know, We don't know. But slapped on these buildings is a lot of them. It says founded, and you know, walk you walk through them and you're just how did we never? How did I never see this? Because they get us focused on what they want us focused on. They get us focused on the pyramids. They pump the pyramid story on every history channel, every whatever, and they got our eyes off of what is in our own backyard and right here in America. And I've been to China twice. I adopted a my daughter from China. And I wasn't awake when we were in China in twenty fifteen. But I was standing in Beijing and all of a sudden, like we're taking a walk in the streets of Beijing and I'm looking at a Gothic chapel, like in the heart of Beijing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this doesn't belong here, now, I know.
Speaker 6: I mean every what they call Gothic or dark ages, you know, Satan inverts everything. I mean, it's inverts and perverts. So were those built during a time when it was it was the millennial RGN of Christ and Satan had a thousand years to come up with this master plan to deceive the nations and has us believing that it was dark ages in Gothic, which is sounds evil, but it seems like they were the most beautiful and well constructed buildings.
Speaker 1: And they don't belong in Beijing. I can tell you that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you that. You know, being in Iraq and a lot of places in Middle East, certain chapels in Germany, some architecture certainly in Budapest, in Croatia, there are you know, as you were speaking, my mind was kind of going back in time and thinking about all the unique buildings that I've been in in my life that we're certainly out of place, especially in Iraq. I mean, you go through many parts of the countries you have people living in mud huts and then you have this just monster palace, right, it's just and of course the moss, the zigarette of err, all of that architecture, and it is interesting. It's encouraging that a lot of people are using their brain to at least question things instead of just sitting mindlessly in front of a television. I think that was a problem for a long time, maybe just because people don't like to read. And with YouTube now and videos they can listen and watch. But there is a great awakening right now and it's pretty exciting to watch. And I tell people all the time it is a lot of people are frustrated with this timeline. There's a lot of people who can see the evil. You know, some people are struggling to keep their head above the water financially. I just look what happened today, you know, the market collapsed, bitcoins down twenty thousand. But I've been saying since twenty twenty that the market's been artificially kept alive by Blackrocket. You know, almost every day for the last five years, the morning stocks go down, the afternoon they come back up. And that's just the big corporations like Black Rock and Vanguard buying stocks you know, on the penny on the dollar, you know what I mean. But in order to bring in the new world order, they are going to have to destroy the new one. And you know, I'm really interested interested to see where we go from here, because we have a pretty dark four years, right Nate, And now here we are. And I'm not, by any way, shape or form I saying Trump is the one responsible for this. But what I'm saying is I am seeing an awakening to different levels. People are starting to question the narrative. I think it's really fun to watch people who have been die hard, either Republicans or Democrats, realizing that both parties are corrupt and evil, come to light and walk away from that mess, which brings us full circle back to the truth, which is God. And people realizing you know what I'm out. You know that this whole government, which means basically to govern your mind, to control your mind. People are walking away with that and getting back in the good book.
Speaker 6: Right, and that's that's so important. And you know, that's what I love about your podcast. I mean, I've listened to hundreds of episodes, and my family, my niece Berkeley, she listens all the time. She loves your podcast. My sister in law, my brother in law. You know, the guests that you've had on, I can't. I can't add to what they've done, but I can, you know, simply share a my my story and it hopefully it it might resonate with somebody that's you know, like, hey, I can, I can. I can understand what this guy's saying and the process through it. And it's kind of like what I was at church a couple of weeks ago, and I knew of someone in the church that was a flat Earth, but he didn't know that I knew. And the pastor was talking about Elon Musk and going to space and all this. So I'm going up the stairwell to go pick up my kids and he's walking up and I'm walking down. I'm sorry, I'm going I'm going down the stairs. He's walking up and I get eye contact with him, and I stopped and I said, Elon never went to space. And he just paused and looked at me, and there's people around, and he smiles and he goes, I know that. And I said, nobody's getting through that firmament.
Speaker 1: He goes, I know that too.
Speaker 6: And then now you know, we're we talk and text and but you know, let's it lets him know that, hey, he's not alone, he's not insane. And just because you're awakened to something that someone else hasn't woken up to yet, it's good to know that there's others out there, and you know, we're not insane, we're not crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's the biggest part. That was probably the most common email I got from folks, you know, within the first six months as well, I'm not the only one who thinks that, you know, I just thought it was me. And then you start to realize, wow, all these people do. And then you start to see and I'm not saying my podcast, but you know my podcast, and you know, whether it's David Weis or everybody else, that the momentum started going. And I think it gives people courage, right they look at my podcast and they see, wow, two hundred people have come on and they've you know, pronounced their love of biblical cosmology and how it has changed their life and how it has brought them closer to God. So again, yeah, that there is pushback. But and I say this off and that just goes to speak to how much effort that they the hidden hand, the controllers, uh you know insert Luciferian group here that they put into it. And the psychology, the subversive.
Speaker 4: They are good at what they do undermining.
Speaker 5: Psychology that brainwashes you with things that you pay for. By the way, I tell people all the time that if you pay for Netflix, uh especially Netflix, or if you pay for Disney, you're literally paying for your own brainwashing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It's and that's that's the thing where weakness. You know, people haven't learned how to really fight because they're they're so good at what they do.
Speaker 1: Like I've I've had buddies.
Speaker 6: Of mine saying I'm done with the NFL, you know, I'm all done with it, YadA, YadA, YadA. Well, these handlers, they just say, hey, let's pick a team and let's make them not celebrate LBGTQ. And next thing you know, they're like, Okay, I'm switching from the Dallas Cowboys to this team because they're not celebrating OLBGTQ. And just like that, the handlers, the small hats, whatever you want to call them, have them right back. It's easy work for them because people have lost the art on how to fight.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a great point. I've often argued that I think to a certain extent, all of us, at least at one certain time or another. You know, obviously, the more we can get, the less you're prone to this. But I think a lot of people, certainly who are still deep into the political spectrum, have a bit of Stockholm syndrome. Now, before someone just says, what is he talking about? If you think about it, I do believe we're free to an extent, but the freedom that we are told we have is an illusion where I believe we're in an open air prison. In this world. We have eternal life, right, we know this world down here is temporary.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Our government tells us we have all these freedoms and everything, but every single day they pass laws that go against the Constitution. By the way, do you know how many federal laws that have been passed since seventeen eighty seven. Let's say, since we know officially became a country.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: Over three hundred thousand. Oh wow, that you can literally get fined or put in prison for three.
Speaker 6: Tell me again, we live in I You know, up until a couple years ago, I thought we were the good guys, and now I realized that it's a tough like there's another tough go to swallow.
Speaker 1: We're not the good guys right now.
Speaker 5: It's I just get be careful how I articulate people in this nation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that most of the people in this country are good people. It's just the deception is so deep and we are easily we don't question anything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: We were told within you know, within minutes of the greatest you know, criminal act. You know that the greatest crime ever perpetrated on our lands. We were told who was responsible for it, and we were just willing to send our sons and daughter off to die. We didn't spend any time looking on it, researching it, investigating the crime to see who else was involved. No, we just gave it a generic name, the War on Terror, and we spent trains and trillions of dollars and you know, there's a lot that sub layers to all that I'm not going to get into right now, but you understand what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: You can't you can't do it unless you create that. You have to create an enemy in the minds of the people in order to do the evil that they plan. I mean, they planned such a master evil. The only way they can pull it off is to make their targets seem far more evil than what we could ever like what we do. So they're good at it, I mean, the false flags and the narratives that they do. And once you're awake to it, you just become kind of, I say, comically numb. Uh you know, you understand that that that the world is just a script. You have actors and puppets and and it's it's it's hilarious. My dad he still talks about Trump like you know, and there's a lot of people that that are for Trump. But most of my friends are waking up. They see what's going on, and uh uh, he's not what people want him to be, the idea of Trump. I get why people love him. I mean I had the Trump socks and the Trump shirt just a couple of years ago. But once you understand who controls him.
Speaker 3: And and you.
Speaker 6: Understand that every the world is just a stage full of bad actors and puppets. You just you focus on your four walls, your family and what God's called you to do, and you know, just fight the fight that you're given and.
Speaker 1: Like an outlet.
Speaker 6: For me in twenty twenty, I had to have an outlet, So at the age of forty two, I joined a local boxing gym and.
Speaker 1: Trained really hard for three years.
Speaker 6: And then finally decided I was going to compete and competed in the Golden Gloves in Florida at at the age of forty five and had a great coach, my coach Gus and actually I actually won the Golden Gloves at.
Speaker 1: One hundred and nine pounds and then was set to.
Speaker 6: Go back a year later, but I drew my resignation because they allowed men to beat up women. So I belonged on a Facebook group. It was a master boxing Master's Boxing, and that does I mean you're good at it. Masters just means you're old. Son. Any boxer, amateur boxer over the age of thirty five gets placed in the category of master's division, so it just means you're an old timer. But I belong to this Facebook group and there was a lady, her name doesn't matter, but she said, I'm with drawing my resignation because I might get I might get matched to fight a male. And I'm looking at this and there's hundreds of men I call them men, but they're not men on this Facebook page. Not one of them stood up and like, hey supported her. So I made a comment to her comment, was the only one that made a comment in support of her, and I got told on the back end, this is not the time or place for this. So my response was when is the time and place? Because for a bunch of guys that like to get into a ring and fight, you guys are pretty soft and protecting women. So I would call up the I would call up the the office in Colorado, the Amateur Boxing office in Colorado, and since they wouldn't give me my money back, I just I wasted their time. I gave my biology lessons about every other day, and I had those women so mad at me. But you know, I said, have you ever been punched by a man? And they would just hang the phone up on me. So I would I call back the next day Hey, you know who I am.
Speaker 1: My name is Nate.
Speaker 6: You know we're gonna have a little biology lesson today. I want my money back. I want one hundred and fifty dollars registration feedback. But I really do think that I was the only one that was calling in and putting in the complaints, and that's all being reversed. But you know, our handlers, they create, they create the good cup backup scenarios. So now we're going through a good cup scenario. Yeah, and everyone everyone thinks that this is such a awesome time and it's just they're giving. They'll throw crumbs back at you, but you're not eating at the table.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got that, right, ma'am. You know one thing I wanted to mention before I forget, because you were talking about for I had mentioned nine to eleven earlier, right, and we were talking about the Tower of Babel. I've mentioned it once or twice, but I don't know if it was on this podcast or not. You know, Satan is about mockery. He mocks everything that God does.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: I think nine to eleven was a mockery of the Tower of Babel. Right, What was the chapter and Versus and Genesis that talks about the Tower of Babel Genesis chapter eleven one through nine. You invert that backwards. You have your nine to eleven, right, what was the story about the group of people building a tower to reach the heavens? At the time, those were you know, the buildings that were reaching the heavens, and you know God destroyed the Tower of Babel, and you know Satan destroyed those towers, killing three thousand people, right, And one of the disobediences was God's command to be fruitful and multiply, And what are we told What really started becoming a hot topic after two thousand after that event was over population in the carbon and all this other nonsense. So I think that was a and it was intentionally happened on nine to eleven, because there's your inversion eleven one through nine, your Genesis. I think all that was mockery and intended to happen on that date for that reason, revenge for the Tower of Babel, which also if that is the case, I think that would lend more credence that we are in Satan's little season right it.
Speaker 6: Like I said when we were discussing before the podcast started, I am one thousand percent sure that I live on a fixed, immovable earth, God's realm that He created for me to love and enjoy life. I'm one hundred percent thousand percent as far as the timeline. Each day it becomes more apparent that I think we are living in the Little Season, and that that it was audience relevance that Jesus said what he meant to those people saying that this generation will not pass away into all these things take place, and we've made it about ourselves and created this whole narrative with the Skullfield Bible, which you know, pastors don't even look into who funded this Scholefield Bible. Go look who funded that thing and who they plan to do to that that we're just going to get whisked away by a rapture and avoid all these troubles. And you know, and it it seems like we're in a time of complete deception where everything is inverted, everything is perverted, everything is fake, everything is gay. And you really have to focus on your relationship with God and with your and and family and friends and and and just know that you know, if you if you ask a pastor are you in? Are you in the Little Season? Well, his answers, are he or she or whatever is going to say no? But when it describes the Little Season, it says it's a time where Satan deceives all the nations. So if you think that you are so cunning and wise that you can not be deceived by someone that had a thousand years to plan, then you're just naive. You're you're foolish, and you need to look into things. People need to look into things where you know, it's it's important to know where we are, but it's also important to start to research when we are because our our history is is faded, it is fake, and it's exciting. Like why my family we enjoy looking into what God's showing us about where we're living in the time that we're living in, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's exciting. I'm not upset about it.
Speaker 6: It was a tough pillar's fault at first, but now I'm like, Wow, I'm in a I'm in a really small boat here, but God's given me a paddle, I can move, I'm good to go, and I'm enjoying the process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. Great points on all sides. And uh, like you said, you know, uncovering things like Christopher Columbus, right, you know.
Speaker 1: See three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I was like, oh, CC thirty three. Now, why didn't I why didn't I ever think of that right well before? But you know, you know, it's interesting because I was taught growing up at one of the reasons that he went out and I remember this vividly and I'm old man, is that Christopher Columbus. One of the reasons he was going on his voyage was to prove the Earth wasn't flat, that we lived on a globe because because we were told, oh yeah, the people on the boats were afraid they were going to fall off. But interestingly enough, just about the time you know, it started becoming more prevalent on YouTube, around twenty seventeen, that they started pushing the idea that, oh, he never set out to prove flat earth. What they did was, they said, by that time, most educated people already knew the Earth was spherical. So once again, this is another for any Joe or Josephine that just types in, did Christopher Columbus, you know, set sail to prove the Earth wasn't flat? You'll get this little thing, which once again is a very subtle psychological plant on you right, because when you see that most educated people already knew the earth was cirracle. That is saying, if you think otherwise, you're not educated. So people are going to say stay away from that subject. That's how their psychology works.
Speaker 1: And they're good at it. They're very good at it.
Speaker 5: They're brilliant at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 6: And you can't just say, oh, oh, I know what's going on and know, our handlers have done a fantastic job at programming the masses, and if you think that you're apart from that process, then you're just naive and ignorant because they have done a fantastic job at programming us.
Speaker 5: And that's the problem is deprogramming is such a task and it can take years and years and years. You know, it can take a while just to get someone to see one truth, just one. And how many lies have we been told?
Speaker 6: Yep, one after another. I mean, yeah, it's uh, but I mean, I'm so I'm grateful that.
Speaker 1: My kids.
Speaker 6: You know, my wife was a she was an elementary school teacher, and she's like, I can't teach these kids about the moon landing and they pump that in and so she would she would talk to the kids.
Speaker 1: It was I think third.
Speaker 6: Grade, and she would say, here's what they tell us, and give them the facts of what they tell us. And she would say, but do your own research. And but she said she had to get out, like it was to the propaganda and the school systems is overwhelming and they get these kids from an early age. You know, a movie like once you find out about the globe that we don't live on the spinning ball, you will see it in every single movie. I can't remember one movie or show. There's a globe on a desk. It starts off.
Speaker 1: Universal has their logo, which.
Speaker 6: Was like in the nineteen thirties, they promoted that and it was way before NASA had an the images what I call images are computer generated images of the globe, and they were promoting that, and you know, you see it over and over and then when you're a baby, they put these little solar system things over you.
Speaker 1: They're good at what they do. They're very good at what they do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I was in sixth grade, in our science class, we actually had a mini planetarium in the classroom. And when I say many, I mean thirty people could sit under it and watch it. It was I mean for a public school, it was quite impressive. And as a you know, it's known that between the ages of you know, three or four, until your teens, the mind is easily manipulated. That is the time where it is easily you know, your mind can be molded.
Speaker 6: And what do we do?
Speaker 5: And again I'm not pointing fingers. I did it with many of my children. But what we do is we send them off to the public school system, which is ran by at the end of the Luciferians. If you don't believe me, go look who owned mcgrawl hill Books for many years, right Robert Maxwell, Gallainne Maxwell's father, he owned it. Apollo Management, the guy who Leon Black, who was friends with Jeffrey Epstein for many years. These are the people who are telling us what our history is.
Speaker 1: Yea, these are evil people at work.
Speaker 5: It's very evil and you know, and and again in order, what's the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. So I do believe it is up to this generation, the people in this timeline two, to make a difference, to stop doing the norm which has got us to this point and breaking the matrix.
Speaker 1: It's it's tough.
Speaker 6: Like I never understood the term NPC, the non playable characters.
Speaker 5: But I see them all the time here.
Speaker 1: Man, it's so hard to navigate. But I have I have. I keep a little picture with me of.
Speaker 6: Globes, and when someone brings up, you know, if they ask me about anything about flat Earth, I just show them a picture and it shows each space agencies version of Earth, India's version, Japan's version, Russia's version, our version, And I say, point to which cartoon you think you live on, and they'll point to the one that NASA shows. But I'm like, well, India shows their subjects this. They think that this is the satellite image or the or the space image. So they're not you know, each agency they're not. They're very these handlers are very smart at what they do, incredibly intelligent at what they do in programming people. But they're also there's a form of mockery involved that's that's very comical. Like just show them a different version of Earth, you know, make Africa six times as big, and they'll just eat whatever. I mean, they're so dumb. I mean they just consider us.
Speaker 1: Cattle so and yeah, we deserve it.
Speaker 6: I mean we just we just eat whatever they give us, and we don't question things like, Okay, how did they create this image? Oh, but if you actually go and do a little research, you'll find out that they admit to making these images CGI.
Speaker 1: So I pinpoint.
Speaker 6: People now, say, which cartoon do you live on? Because India things they live on this cartoon. You think you live on this cartoon. At the end of the day, your whole entire worldview is based on a cartoon that a satanic alphabet government agency has implanted into your mind. But it's too painful to break free from it and to think on your own. So you'd rather stay right where you're at than to just question things. Because once you question things and you start looking into things and how water works, we can see too far the math doesn't add up. Your common senses will take over and then you'll place yourself in a small boat. But I'll tell you what. That small boat's filling up. People are waking up, and I'm grateful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that leads me to my next question. And I know to a certain extent you've already answered that. I want to apply this to people in the truth community, who are for the most part, are awake. Why do we still have a large portion of the people in the truth community not look, not willing to look at this one.
Speaker 6: It's a It creates a visceral reaction to people. It is so ingrained into them that it's it's too painful, that's the only way I can describe it.
Speaker 1: Or it's just.
Speaker 6: I really don't understand why people I get the response of what does it matter?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: It matters like everything. It means God's right above us. They really are trying to hide God from us. NASA says they've been everywhere that they've looked at bacteria on Mars, and but there's no signs of God, no signs of his throne. But his word says he walks on a sea of glass right above us. So once you understand that we are in a fixed, inclosed system with a firmament of of us, God is who he says he is.
Speaker 1: Now there's a.
Speaker 6: Some real hardcore accountability to your life and the actions and the decisions that you make, and the type of you know, everything, the type of father you're going to be, the type of husband you're going to be, everything gets put into perspectives.
Speaker 1: So when people say, what does it matter. They just don't want it to matter.
Speaker 6: They just want to go on and continue on, you know, looking into vaccine injuries and everything else.
Speaker 1: That you know, not bad stuff. But you know, this, this is this is a this is a this is a tough pillal swallow for people. It really is.
Speaker 5: And it goes back to it's important to know where we are in the timeline. And obviously that is something that really has just come up in the last couple of years and it is very interesting. And then when you start connecting the dots with archaeology, the Roman architecture, and then you know, you plug it together with you know, Satan's Little season, all of it makes for a real interesting conversation. And I hope people, and again don't take any of this information. I always tell people take this information we provide and research and come to your own conclusions. But at the same time, if you hear something you just you know, oh whatever, that's just garbage that you're doing yourself a disservice, no matter, I would guess. I would venture to say that the more something like sets you off right, there's probably where you go there you go, probably more validity to it. If it goes against what you've been right. That just goes to say that that's how much brainwashing they've pushed into you. So the more you're like, oh, that's just ridiculous, that's probably a sign you need to investigate it further and.
Speaker 6: Find out who you're not allowed to question, and that's who rules over you.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 6: And once you once you find out who you're not allowed to question, you'll find out who rules over you, and that'll that'll send you on some topics that you have to work for because it's illegal in I think nineteen countries to question a certain event that occurred in World War Two. That's a painful one to go down. But I just spend one hundred and forty dollars on a book for a paperback book because you can't get it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm not saying like I'm still looking into a lot of these things, but I know that when they hide something, there's some truth in there, and you have to The truth is painful, and it puts you in this category of people that like, you're just you know, a quote unquote denier, you know, and you're siding with evil and like, wait a minute, they demonize everything. I mean, history is written by the victors, and usually the good guys don't win, but they make us believe that the good guys win. There's a lot of there's a lot of things to seek out and find out. And if they if they're trying to hide it, that's where you want to go dig in.
Speaker 5: Yep I wrote on a sub stack a few weeks ago, maybe a month ago, was the eighty year anniversary of the Dresden bombing. That don't teach that in high school in your history class. That don't teach that, tough. Don't you know what else they don't teach you. They don't tell you about the ten concentration camps that were in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 5: They just don't. And that goes back to who's controlling the narrative and who's telling you, you know, what to memorize and regurgitate in your brain. And if anything is said against that, you're to respond with how dare you?
Speaker 1: How dare you? That's right?
Speaker 6: And but if if the truth is not easy, but it's worth it, it's it definitely is worth it to go digging and looking into things and.
Speaker 1: Man to question question what you've been told.
Speaker 5: That's right, and it is very freeing, and you don't worry about meteors hitting you. You don't worry about a lot of the things you used to stress about. Right, Oh man, Trump, we got to make sure we got to get out there and put our signs on our front lawn for Trump because if the other person wins, we're just we're doomed.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: And just a few years I went from the moon landing is fake to Wow, dinosaurs are fake, the news are fake, the Earth is not a spinning ball, and I don't think we're in the year that we are. I mean, this is it happens fast, and I'm thankful that it doesn't happen all at once. But the narratives that they give us, it's it's comical, but it's also I'm just I'm really glad that I didn't specialize in one of these topics when I'm when I was in college, because, oh man, it's hard to talk those people out of their indoctrination because their whole life depends on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, their livelihood depends on it.
Speaker 6: So those are the hardest people to wake up, is the ones who whose financial stability is dependent upon their indoctrination, and they'll they'll fight that baby all the way to the grave.
Speaker 5: Thank god I majored in business and not astronomy or history.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Oh, good stuff, man, this was such a good conversation. Man, there's so much to talk about, and thanks to everybody for putting them with my voice. It's been a struggle, but it's been a great conversation. And uh, Nate, is there anything else that you had on your list that you were going to touch on that way you haven't mentioned yet.
Speaker 1: No, just don't be afraid. Learn how to fight. You know, it's it's.
Speaker 6: It's not going to These people are not going to go away, and you have to learn how to stand your ground and as the profit of the Old Testament and guard your peep patch and get ready because these these these people at work, they're not going to give up. So just enjoy each and every day. Enjoy your family, enjoy your friends, focus on relationships and cut out the noise, dig where you dig where you need to find truth, and get ready for a fight because these people are not going to give up.
Speaker 5: That's right. We all know how it ends. But they think that they're cunning. They think that they can out smart God. But afraid I got some bad news for those who follow you know, the Luciferians and the people who are the deceivers. So they hate Christ, Yeah, they do. They're anti Christ, right, that's right.
Speaker 6: So my Savior, Lord and King just we we know who wins, and rest in that and you don't have anything to worry about. The storm may be there, but hey, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Men.
Speaker 5: Amen to that. Brother. Thank you so much for your time and reaching out and coming on the podcast and and sharing your story.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate you having having me on, and I was. I was very grateful to be a guest.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and of course, as always, thank you to the listeners. By the way, I have a couple. I have two, not one, but two big announcements coming in the in the coming week, so uh, look out for that. But that's it for today for Nate. I'm George, God bless you. Wal keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 7: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've had me. I don't feeling tied. Tell down about all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 3: You smile the same.
Speaker 7: Also, when go from you feel like you've lost.
Speaker 3: Your way, don't give up, no, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone up, lad? Why it's a way down? Got up? Let me come? Why fright?
Speaker 6: Got up?
Speaker 3: Call?
Speaker 7: I can see the streets inside you.
Speaker 1: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 7: Oh you're stronger than anything, you.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a bad found you beautiful you shot ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living.
Speaker 7: Breathe, you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loves home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't done Yet's god up? Lad? Why some waintail the god of Mabe come, don't give up, No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't gonfe It's worth live men? What's a way town?
Speaker 7: The god up?
Speaker 3: Maybe court? Why surprace down? Got it up cold? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What sur pray down?
Speaker 6: The God up?
Speaker 3: Stay called?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't they go oft.
Speaker 1: The primis not and done.
Speaker 7: Yeah's God up playing, Watch and do kind of given cos don't give up, no dog giving whatever, the home dog, thet go out the crimes. It ain't done, others worth the living, Watch and do.
Speaker 4: The God of every.
Speaker 3: Conus, oh, the God of needs.
Speaker 4: Why God, you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am mm hm