Speaker 1: Zu vis med Adam class wine gene Yeah, Ghana one gets some cry Yeah try is good in coffee Mozart.
Speaker 2: In Canada's coffee mo is this wide from.
Speaker 1: Here nine Vacan Sufu Skian.
Speaker 2: Semi sufu skin fun finished medium.
Speaker 1: Autoba jene se mestion medium auto fun Fanzi in America, in midium auto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I needs toufos hinis and auto harbor.
Speaker 3: In the last part of the conversation, you heard the women.
Speaker 2: Say I needs to footh vanish and auto harber.
Speaker 3: Sufuz means on foot and d adds emphasis here in the sense of I'm not going on foot when I have.
Speaker 1: A car malsu vs med Adam class wine gene, Yeah, Ghana one get yeah, Try is good in coffee Mozart.
Speaker 2: In Canada's coffee mood is this highte for.
Speaker 1: Here nine racom suffuskiin.
Speaker 2: Di mertion sufu skin fans medium.
Speaker 1: Auto abaijin mention medium auto fan fans in America immdiam auto yeah.
Speaker 2: I Venian auto harbor.
Speaker 3: Suppose your name is missus White and you see an acquaintance, how does he greet.
Speaker 1: You couldn't talk for white.
Speaker 2: Rangzi. How are you mister meyer, beget us in her maaya, beget us in her maya.
Speaker 1: Hamaya untwoted not bad, thank you, schlecht dunk schlecht dunk.
Speaker 2: We fracked air.
Speaker 3: Do you have time.
Speaker 1: Hums it side?
Speaker 3: Do you have time to drink a coffee?
Speaker 1: Hums? It's hede and coffee to drinking hums it's height and coffee to drinking.
Speaker 3: Then the yes, but a little later.
Speaker 4: Yeah about in beisinch beta? Yeah about in beisinch beta.
Speaker 3: You meet later at the cafe opera? How does he ask? How about.
Speaker 2: These?
Speaker 1: Mid?
Speaker 3: He asks? How about a beer.
Speaker 2: Mid anan.
Speaker 1: Perversement am beer perversement aim beer?
Speaker 3: Or how about a glass of wine?
Speaker 1: Or have resement anim class wine? Ord have reversement anim class wine.
Speaker 3: Would you like a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Merchancy glass wine merchants and glass wine.
Speaker 3: Or a glass of milk.
Speaker 1: Woudrain glass milish.
Speaker 2: We fact ava kanta.
Speaker 3: Do you like milk.
Speaker 2: Moonzi milish MOONSI milish I'm talking zee, Yes, I like milk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is mak mesh? Yeah is mak mesh? And I like beermak beer? But I would not like a beer. Remember to use.
Speaker 4: Kind about is most kind beer? Kind beer about is most kind beer.
Speaker 2: Zangzi I like.
Speaker 3: I would like.
Speaker 4: Ishmark ichmstachmarc echmushta.
Speaker 3: I would not like milk.
Speaker 2: Is most kind of mesh, kind of mesh ishm to kind of mesh.
Speaker 3: And I would not like wine.
Speaker 2: Wanted mersty kind and vine kind and vine wanted mersty kind and vine.
Speaker 3: I would like to drink a coffee add ghana.
Speaker 2: Himerst gana, and in coffee drinking himerst agana, and in coffee drinking vizakmann.
Speaker 3: A female colleague.
Speaker 1: An a colleaguean.
Speaker 3: Now try to say a male colleague.
Speaker 1: And college and college.
Speaker 3: Your acquaintance tells you a male colleague is coming for a visit.
Speaker 1: And college comte subzur and colleagie comte subzur.
Speaker 3: His wife is coming to.
Speaker 6: Sign of frau comte oh signafrau compte Oh he's coming with his wife.
Speaker 1: A compe sena frau mitzana, frau mitzana frau wisakmann.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: Seisint szt frangzi. Are they Americans americana cinci americana americana cinci americana.
Speaker 3: Americans sounds exactly the same as the word for a male American. Say your colleague and his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah college frau, Yeah colleguign frau.
Speaker 3: Are they Americans.
Speaker 2: Cinci Americana, cinci Americana and voted.
Speaker 3: My male colleague is American.
Speaker 1: Mine college is Americana. Mine college is Americana, but his wife is Swiss. I was an aphraw ischwitzerren sign a fraw a was an aphraw is twite.
Speaker 2: Seven ybican'ta's act. A female colleague is also coming.
Speaker 1: An a colleague comdau an a colleague in Comedau.
Speaker 3: My female colleague.
Speaker 1: Mine a colleague in.
Speaker 2: She's American, she is the americanor in.
Speaker 1: Americana. In she is the Americanaan.
Speaker 3: Fragnsi and her husbandman.
Speaker 2: O Yeman.
Speaker 3: Her husband is American.
Speaker 1: Yamanist Americana.
Speaker 3: She and her husband.
Speaker 1: Seemann.
Speaker 3: They are both Americans.
Speaker 2: Vide JUNSI does a lot for.
Speaker 3: Both by the.
Speaker 1: By the.
Speaker 3: Bid, say both bide FRAGSI where do they live? Your colleague and her husband.
Speaker 2: Iriculigan iman Irekoligan iman Abuicanta ant vote in Washington.
Speaker 1: In Washington, wisakmann. Both bide.
Speaker 3: They are both Americans.
Speaker 1: Seas bid.
Speaker 3: They live in Washington. She worn in Washington, and they both speak German.
Speaker 1: When the euppression by de Deutsche, When the suppression by de Deutsche.
Speaker 2: Fragnzy.
Speaker 3: When did they arrive in Germany?
Speaker 2: Abundancy in Deutchland ungercommon yabukanta's act.
Speaker 3: My colleague and her husband arrived yesterday evening.
Speaker 1: A month and guest an armed undercommon man acolleagan and a months and guest an armed unger coommon.
Speaker 3: But my colleague and his wife are coming today.
Speaker 1: Abaman collego and sign of Frau common Holter. Abaman colleigo and sign of Frau common Holter.
Speaker 3: We can drink a glass of wine together.
Speaker 1: You can and class wine Sesamon drinking can and class wine salmon.
Speaker 3: If you would like to.
Speaker 1: Benzi merschten.
Speaker 3: And and z yes gladly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Agana, we've Rakedicanta.
Speaker 3: How about tomorrow evening?
Speaker 1: If asked, mc morgan oldened, If asked mc morgan obened.
Speaker 3: Zog Zi, Yes, tomorrow evening is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah Morgan, I'm just good. Now.
Speaker 3: Suppose two people are waiting for a subway to go into town. As you will hear, they're getting tired of waiting, as we must wait.
Speaker 1: Here you mussen vatan.
Speaker 2: Until exact man, you have to wait the mussen vaden as act.
Speaker 3: We have to both wait.
Speaker 1: He mousten by the varten. He musten by the varten.
Speaker 2: No not me.
Speaker 3: Nine, I'm not waiting.
Speaker 2: Is vatanish.
Speaker 3: Is I would not like to wait.
Speaker 4: Long emmert in islango varden emerson islangovarden.
Speaker 3: Is that man, I go, I ride or I drive.
Speaker 2: Ifar the subway goes often with a Junzi goes or drives faiad faiad and yet vide juanesi does a lot for the.
Speaker 3: Subway uban.
Speaker 2: Ban ubon do the subway doesn't go often, vide Junzi de uban fish.
Speaker 4: Oft nisched oft did uban fairnised of.
Speaker 2: Zachmann often oft zangzi the subway.
Speaker 1: The uban.
Speaker 3: The subway goes here, de.
Speaker 2: Uban fairtire, de uban fairtire, but.
Speaker 3: It doesn't go often.
Speaker 2: Abas the faurnished oft. Shall we go on foot vioenzi, shall we volunvier vollen via volun via, Shall we go vollenvie gain vollenvie gain now on foot vio the fos foos to footh. We've fracked air.
Speaker 3: What or literally how please.
Speaker 1: Be bitter.
Speaker 3: The fact noe man, Shall we go on foot.
Speaker 2: Volunteer to fool skin too footh?
Speaker 3: We can both go on foot.
Speaker 2: We can invite it to fool skin the unvoted air No, not on foot, say darnicht for emphasis.
Speaker 1: Nine dornichs fools nine Dornich tu foos.
Speaker 3: Shall we drive farm my car is at home?
Speaker 1: We don't hold in thee man auto is to Houser Houser two to Houser to houser man auto is to Houser.
Speaker 3: We've fracked the where is your car?
Speaker 2: Boys? The auto?
Speaker 1: We untwartted air at home Tuhauser and it's not far and this is sneached white.
Speaker 3: Shall we go by car with a who n z by car.
Speaker 1: Met him auto team mid theim midiam auto, midim auto.
Speaker 3: Shall we go by car use paran.
Speaker 1: Form auto fahm.
Speaker 2: Zagen by taxi.
Speaker 1: Medim taxi.
Speaker 3: Shall we go by taxi.
Speaker 1: When we medim taxi parham.
Speaker 3: Or shall we go on foot use Gahan.
Speaker 1: Would have won't get Sufuskian, would have won't get Sufuski in.
Speaker 3: The fact, can we go buy car?
Speaker 2: Cann't we meet him out of pharn.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Certainly, yeah, siha, but we can also go on foot ababican o Sufuskian.
Speaker 3: It isn't far from here.
Speaker 1: Is sneached uite from here? Fun from here? Is it sneaked right from here?
Speaker 3: Fun, as opposed to als is the more general word for from. Say it's not far from here, is from here, but we can also take the subway.
Speaker 1: Above your cot Uban namen the Uban.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can take the subway, yeah, the Kuran the Uban Niemen. The subway goes often did uban faird oft.
Speaker 3: But your car is very.
Speaker 7: Fast abba yea Audo is schnel. Your car is at home, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Audo is tohauser suhauser, And it's not very far from here and is nister vite from here.
Speaker 3: Now, suppose you and an acquaintance are discussing how to go in to town. Ask shall we take the subway.
Speaker 2: Volenvii Uba Nieman.
Speaker 3: Or shall we go buy car.
Speaker 4: Dadfarn Uda volnviemedim Aldo.
Speaker 3: Farn Ask him if he has his car.
Speaker 2: Hamzia auto.
Speaker 3: How does he tell you that his car is at home.
Speaker 1: My auto?
Speaker 2: To Houser, He says, we can go by taxi. You can indmit in taxi pharm.
Speaker 3: Tell him that you don't have much time.
Speaker 2: Harbin to fieldside. Say I believe we have to take a taxi. Ichklobem is an antaxi name.
Speaker 3: Say that the subway doesn't go very often.
Speaker 2: Do Uban ferdness their oft?
Speaker 3: How does he say? Fine?
Speaker 5: Over?
Speaker 3: There is a taxi.
Speaker 1: Quot do trum istantaxi.
Speaker 3: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.