Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about today.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it a little different.
Speaker 1: This is my little advertisement for the Armed Forces. No, they did not ask me to do it, but I'm doing it because I believe if you are an individual who need a job, you don't have to settle. Okay, you don't have to settle. You can go into the Armed Forces. You got the Space Force, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Army, Coastguard. I hope I captured everything. Pick your choice. Don't be afraid. Don't let fear because you create fear. Don't let fear cause you to be an individual who should have done some or could have done something and didn't do it because you was fearful. Don't let your mama or your daddy's fears cause you to.
Speaker 2: Stay stagnant in life.
Speaker 1: Anybody could do one term four years, it's like two years.
Speaker 2: It goes so fast.
Speaker 1: You can do so many, so many things, so many in four years. If you get your degree, you could become an officer, or you can also become a warrant officer. I mean, there is so many opportunities. And do not go in on a mediocre job. I mean they may be needed, but don't settle for something you don't want. So study, study studies. There's a lot of material out there. Study so you could get a good job.
Speaker 2: So you could get a.
Speaker 1: Job that you want and not a job that you just have to take because of your score. You study and you get a good job. My advice would be go in be an officer, or if you don't want to be an officer.
Speaker 2: And you're an enlisted, you can go.
Speaker 1: Warrant when it's time, or you could just become a great, great great great NCO non commissioned officer, which is enlisted.
Speaker 2: But I think that everyone who is able should try it.
Speaker 1: I really do believe that people didn't think I were ever gonna make it in the military. You going into the military the way you hate buzz and you hate to get nasty and blah blah blah. I fooled them all. I went in and now I'm an Army retire Listen. It was the greatest thing I've ever done. It was an awesome stepping stone in my life, pivotal in my life.
Speaker 2: It changed my.
Speaker 1: Direction leaps and bounds, and had it not been for the military, I wouldn't be where I am I'm just being honest.
Speaker 2: It was a great stepping stone for me. And this has nothing to do.
Speaker 1: With my belief in God, because I know God is the ultimate. Jesus's son is the ultimate in my life. But I'm just saying making the decision to join the military, it was the best choice I've made outside of God. But I wasn't on the level that I am now with Jesus, so I wasn't even thinking about it then, not like I do now. So there are mentors out there. I'm willing to be someone's mentor. Seriously, I just think it is not anything that should be forced toble on people. I think people should want to do it because it's a great stepping stone. You have college, you have free place to live, you could travel all over the world for free. I mean, it is a great, great opportunity. I heard that the Coast Guard is the best hidden secret.
Speaker 2: I don't know, this is what I heard.
Speaker 1: I have a first cousin who's an officer in the Coast Guard. He seemed to love it. But I know people who are in the Air Force, I know people who are in the I know people in all the forces literally, So I'm not here advocating for any of the armed forces.
Speaker 2: No one asked me to do this.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing it because a lot of people need to get up offer there, do.
Speaker 2: Nothing and do something. And it's a great opportunity. You can become a lawyer, you can become a doctor, you can become whatever you want to be.
Speaker 1: In that military. You just gotta go for it. If they're giving you free education, take it. If you like the travel, you can go anywhere around the world. It's a great opportunity. Do not allow fear to keep you from doing it. There is good and bad in everything. Hey, I'm not gonna get on here and talk about all of the bad, but there is bad in everything. No matter what job you take, there is good and bad. But you can do it. You can do it. You just have to want to do it. You have to have that initiative, that drive side of you. But I'm telling you one thousand percent, it is a great, great, great, great, great, great stepping stone. And again, one time you may make it into two three, four men.
Speaker 2: You may make it into a career.
Speaker 1: It's a great opportunity and it sets you above the rest.
Speaker 2: Not saying it makes you better than people, but it sets you.
Speaker 1: Above the rest on your journey called life. And I'm just telling you what I know. It did it for me, it could do it for you, And yes, you have to take everything that goes with it.
Speaker 2: You sign on. There's a possibility that you may have to go down range, which could be in a word zone. There's that possibility, but there's a possibility you won't. But you always got to take the good with.
Speaker 1: The bad, and I think the good outweighs the bad by far. You have good people in the military, you have bad people in the military, just like any other job. But again, I would encourage people who are able to do it to do it because it could set you up for life, for real in a good way. And it's just a stepping stone. You don't have to stay there.
Speaker 2: It's an honor, it really is. And I mean, I don't know why I'm even on here talking about it. It's just something that came to me just out of the blue. Get on here and do a segment on joining the armed forces. If it's something you're interested in, research it, research it. If you have questions, reach out to me. I will answer any question you have. And if I don't know I'll get the answer and let you know. Just do it for you.
Speaker 1: And I know some parents all don't want my job to go to the military, and I understand. I have two daughters, boths went into the military, so I understand. But it's a great opportunity. It could be a stepping stone. It does not have to be an obstacle. Some people get in and they miss mom and dad, they miss home.
Speaker 2: And all of that. You gotta grow up.
Speaker 1: You gotta put on them big girl panties and them big drawers, them big boy drawers, and keep it moving because your life is your life, and you need to be an individual who want the best that you can have and be the best you can be, be better than what you came from.
Speaker 2: And it's not for everyone, but you don't even know until you try.
Speaker 1: You have to go in with a good mindset, go in with the idea of becoming the best you can be.
Speaker 2: It gives you structure and discipline. I mean, it's great, and that's all I'm saying. I've said this too plenty relatives. It didn't work. But you know, when you.
Speaker 1: Look at your life and you see that repetition and that cycle that you continuously.
Speaker 2: On and you haven't gotten any better.
Speaker 1: Maybe the armed forces will be a good choice.
Speaker 2: So that's all I'm saying is up to you. I hope you listen, and if you don't, that's fine. It's your life.
Speaker 1: Hey do you boo? I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love in every episode to save in our hope.
Speaker 2: Do you do it? Thank on it