Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, it's been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. We are doing the show today on remote at Rollertown Beer Works in Solana. It's our big sumo wrestling tournament weekend. Come on out here and join us big big doings. We'll have Corey from the Dallas Sumo Club jump on with us at five point thirty. He can do a better job than us of explaining all the shenanigans. Now, Christina is back in town. We've missed her all week long. But you have big doings going on tomorrow, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So tomorrow this is kind of like an all day thing. It's the third annual Verma Fest to celebrate the Great Mark Verma. Eagle listeners should definitely recognize that name. So he dedicated his life to like saving dogs. He worked with Pause in the city and he was on the Eagle constantly, you know, trying to get dogs adopted and helping dogs. So again, this is to celebrate the Great Mark Verma. Tomorrow, all proceeds are going to Pause in the City and it's basically a metroplex whye thing. It's starting at one o'clock up at Benders Sports and spirits in Addison, and then we're ending with some concerts in Deep elum At Trees and Reno's chop Shop. So to get all that, I really want everyone to join me. It's for a great cause. You can just go to verma Fest dot com. That's v e r m A Vermafest dot com.
Speaker 1: Love it verma Fest dot com. Go be a part of a good cause, catch some music, see the homie Christina Kray.
Speaker 3: Look Corn Ray, look baby corn red Ray.
Speaker 1: And I have you a good Saturday. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: It's time to play the Today Game. It's a game the technic Today. Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 1: It is time to play the Today game for Today Friday, April the twenty fifth, and we will start with al Pacino, who's eighty five?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do you want to play? What? Okay?
Speaker 3: Shut it up to my.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, when's the last time you saw Scarface? If I ever stumble across it, I'll watch it and i'd probably run across it every two years.
Speaker 3: Does it captivate you still?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's uh yeah, it's pretty good and he's brilliant in it.
Speaker 3: You know who? Uh you know?
Speaker 1: I actually I think I like it better, kind of a similar vein later movie.
Speaker 3: I like Carlito's Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carlito's Away is great. I was great seeing with that lady that which he leaves the door open.
Speaker 3: Did you get to see it? Christina?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? No?
Speaker 3: I actually haven't. I have not never seen scarface?
Speaker 1: No? Have you ever listened to a solo Scarface record from the Ghetto Voice?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the year that Halloween fell on a weekend?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: What year did you turn? Eighteen?
Speaker 1: Guys, Hank Azaria is sixty one?
Speaker 3: Has he been me tu? Why? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just curious anybody anybody have a certain age. I'm curious if I've been meeting. But I thought about Roy Orbison. Yeah, but Roy Orbison is a living saint who's now no longer with us.
Speaker 3: It's family, big listeners. Yeah, they all live in Denton.
Speaker 1: I think it's national hung like a plumber day, I mean, hugg a plumber day and crack the list.
Speaker 3: Oh, well done. You totally pumped that in there. That's pretty good, dude. Sometimes you just gotta plunge into the segment and see what.
Speaker 1: You can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should it away. Well, wipe it away? Hey man, look I mean plumber joke. Well for a second I thought I was on a roll. But what is this you guys seeing this Rick Flair thing down the room?
Speaker 1: What a great moment. Shout out to carry. By the way, where's freak Jesus when you need him? Those are two different shows happening.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was wondering why you weren't laughing at any of a kat the terrible puns weren't that good? Yeah, and it was just totally running out of steam. It was like, can anything on the internet save us? Tow us out of it? Yeah, shout out to Freak Jesus. It's National Hug of Plumber Day on this day in the Year of Our Lord. Nineteen eighty seven, YouTube's the Joshua Tree hit number one. Now let's go to Christina for you two analysis. Do you like the Joshua Tree?
Speaker 2: You know I saw them They are great live. Otherwise I'm okay, Oh I'm not a big YouTube fan.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I'll go see them live. That'll change your perspective a little bit. But I'm gonna hit next when when they come on.
Speaker 3: So but hold on. You have two choices to listen to.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can either listen to YouTube or YouTube or YouTube whatever's on, or Red Tube or Fish.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna choose Fish. Really well, am I drinking or anything?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: I would like to maintain this. Fish nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a band that your average music fan cannot name a single song they've.
Speaker 3: Ever performed or recorded.
Speaker 2: I don't say a single.
Speaker 1: A single song like hey, man, like your average listener. Just to people that listen to music all the time, A man, name one Fish song?
Speaker 3: Okay they can't.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Can you name one Fish song? Did you just say him? In college?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Oh, Bathtub Gin.
Speaker 2: And Waste they played Wasist live and it's an incredibly great song.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go, let's go. And then finally, it is World Phone Day. Oh a phone is ringing. That's all you need, man, That's it. That's it, that's the whole thing that is the today game.
Speaker 1: Good luck to all of our nominees. I know it's one of the most important moments in all of your lives. Coming up next, let's get back to the Cowboys draft and we'll do around the sports next live from Rollertown in Solana, and we'll do it with an audio report with KT's analysis of the Cowboys draft pick in the first round. That's coming your way next live from Rollertown in Solana, Texas.