Speaker 1: Taco to Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R. Our Good morning, Glad you're with us. Yeah, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: Hopefully hopefully you walked out and all your stuff hadn't floated away.
Speaker 1: Kind of gross out this morning. So get a little steamy, little steamy with that rain.
Speaker 2: It was refreshing last night, a lot of it, dude. Besides that, you saw the lightning strike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, second day in a row that somebody's house caught on fire from a lightning strikes. More uh more rain later today towards this evening for a good chunk of the area, so be aware of that. Let's begin our first idiotology in Washington, d C. At the Hilton Garden Hotel located in Northwest DC. Police were called there after a report of a totally nude woman throwing bottles of booze at hotel staff and clients. They're in the bar area. Oh, this isn't something I think you would normally encounter at the Hilton Garden Hotel.
Speaker 2: No, it was was she a bartender that just lost it or when?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. When officers arrived at the uh at the scene, they encountered a tremendous amount of broken glass and stuff that was normally on top of the bar all over the floor, and then came upon the the suspect, who was sitting completely nude at a high top table, surrended by Hilton Garden's hotel staff. The officer asked the woman why she was naked, and she reportedly said that my Lord and Savior, Michael Jackson told me to do this.
Speaker 2: Oh god math.
Speaker 1: She then immediately uttered, I threw something at him, while motioning at one of the victims, and said, I wish I got all of them, all of the white people. I'm racist as f se WHOA, okay it is. It's the nude black lady who hates white people and was throwing booze bottles out of him at the Hilton Gardens hotel in Northwest dat ce, that's that's your synopsis because Michael Jackson told her to her lord and savior.
Speaker 2: That's the wrong lord and savior that probably have. But who am I to judge? And guy who you know? Oh, he didn't lost goods, although he paid a lot of money onto the next thing, usually a naked lady at hotels like every guy's dream right on a business trip.
Speaker 1: Just to happen upon one sitting at a high top table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're thinking this is great, Hey, could I buy you a drink? And then you look on the floor and see the glass shards everywhere. This is like a scene from what was that with Bruce Willis die Hard? Was it where the shattered glass the terrorist would shoot the glass so he couldn't run in his bare feet? Oh god, because if she's naked, she has no shoes on. Probably well yeah.
Speaker 1: Fully nude, fully, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not the the idea to start breaking bottles and you have no shoes on.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking they took thirty one year old whosawnni kotshow into a custody, booked her on a various counts. I'm thinking there was at least a seventy two hour situation after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we discussed one yesterday, same time, a bout of seventy two hours as of late this light. He might do they do more than seventy two Maybe they'll maybe they'll double it up and say, you know, you need to kind of hang out here for a while because frequent flyer. We're not going to judge, but the Lord and savior from what we and all all accounts that we've seen, is not Michael.
Speaker 1: Jackson you questioned in my faith. Okay, that got you another day. Keep her hacking them up. Meanwhile, let's go to nearby Virginia where a man in Virginia was arrested after he took matters into his own hands and painted his own crass walk at a busy street. He used He used spray chalk to make it, and he wants the city to put something permanent there just to slow drivers down. That's you know, okay, dude. Well, let's hear from him here.
Speaker 3: We can't get traffic control cameras. If the police won't enforce the law enough to communicate with people, then we have to turn the physical methods to slow drivers down. After I put the first thin line down, I heard people in amazements.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at that. The drivers see it and they're slowing down, which is great, sir, though you probably should go to like your your city council meeting and bring the subject up and perhaps present the issue and go through the proper channels of having you know, some sort of traffic apparatus and or crossing markings put on rather than just do it. I will give it credit. He did it with water soluble stuff, so it wasn't permanent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll have to do it every single day to have it stick, you know, redo it after every storm they get. At least he didn't go the the you know, the road of No pun intended of putting the bump out there.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought that up. Have you driven on that road that drives behind Altamont Mall lately?
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that there was a mall there, so okay, yeah, down to my mall. The road that it goes, it goes to the if you keep going by, it goes to the I four eyesore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said that. Yeah, right there they've been because they built all these apartments there. They've done some road work, expanded the road and you know sidewalks there. They've added speed humps on that road there, So if you hadn't driven down it before or it was used to driving down and then they added their speed we drove that down that thing, I thought we're gonna rip the underside of Yeah. Why did they those that hole?
Speaker 2: From from four point thirty six and seventeen ninety too in the Fern Park Castlebury area from there up to that mall is such a crazy strip of traffic and you know, just congestion. Anyway, Am I taking a right and going to the hump road? Nah, I'm just gonna keep avoiding till I need to go. And then it's duke boys style. You hit them things in a pickup truck, pat big old tires like you and I have. Okay, they're not big tires, but it sounded manly for a minute. I'm gonna get me a horn that goes.
Speaker 1: Hit that hump enter gym for points to our north across the country. This past weekend was a huge weekend because it's the start of the season.
Speaker 2: Your white shoes come out, you open the pools and you know it's off to the shore for the weekend and stuff like that. The beaches are open from jaws.
Speaker 1: Guy in a Long Island took the cover off of his pool for the start of summer season. Body underneath. God, not only is there a body underneath, they believe it could be the body of a missing murder suspect that they've been looking for. This Matthews Old character. Oh so the dude, the Long Island homeowner got the surprise when he took the cover off his pool for the season. On Sunday, the resident found the body of a man that police believe could be that of fugitive murderer suspect Matthews Zahl. Authority say the homeowner called emergency services after finding the body, which had apparently been there for some time. Oh my, so this.
Speaker 2: Guy probably murdered somebody and then fled from police, and his hiding spot was in a pool underneath the tarp.
Speaker 1: He disappeared after he allegedly stabbed his father to death back in November.
Speaker 2: Well, he was on ice over the summer. Oh no, I mean over the winner. But no, that doesne nice if it's under a cover, does it? I think that's the purpose of the cover. I don't know for a fact. I'm not well, I am ten percent northern, but.
Speaker 1: I'm just you're all excited. It's the first weekend you get to swim, and not king to skim. Dead body in the pool. Oh my god, this isn't like finding you know some bugs? Are you know an apossum? This belly up or.
Speaker 2: Something floated floater? Everybody is checking in pat is the bumps behind me?
Speaker 1: Out?
Speaker 2: The momenture Florida Parkway.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, hit those in the garbage truck. I got those. Those aren't bumps, they're mountains.
Speaker 2: And hitting that in the garbage truck that'll dump out a few bags. On demand, download the iHeartRadio app