Speaker 1: So it puts on the hat. Now he was dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and sandals, so the only thing that he had on him that was a fisher was the prior chiefs hat. He walks out right into the middle of the road there and he stands there with his left hand pointing to the Oh, that looks like the right had on the stream, left hand pointing to the shoulder and the park entrance, and he waves his hand was son of a bitch. All the cars pulled onto the side of the road. They're on the shoulder of the road now, so now the road was clear. And then Appi pointed his arm behind him and then went like this, come on through. Everybody figured it out, you know, because this is long before from Al the Hide, long before Kim Trills. People still had a brain. So you had thirty cars and drivers. They all figured out, Oh, if we want to go into the park, let's line up on this side, on the shoulder of the road. And if you're not going to the park, but you're going through, just pull around the guys that are on the shoulder and just go straight on through. And that's what happened in that traffic camp cleared up just like that. Just left a big impression on me back then as a young kid, for a number of reasons. Number one, I thought, why did everybody obey uppy? I mean he only had the stupid cap on, right, Yeah, it was all black and it had the big badge on it. But you know, from five feet away you could not read the badge. It said, you know, downstreet, fire department chief. But if you're like, you know, ten feet away, you can't read it. So how did these cars? Why were they able to read it when they're you know, fifty feet down the road. Obviously they didn't. They weren't able to read it. They saw an authority symbol. Now I write about this in my book. I forget which one waved the Warrior or Art of Urban Survival, but I write about how to use authority symbols to survive. You know, shit is the fan. That's why I have three jackets that have security written across it. I got a hat that says security. I've got a military vest more of a swat team vest. So you know, I can look all all official, I can look authority, you know. So that was one thing that impressed me was that just wearing that hat, these people obeyed him. The other thing too, though, is I'm pretty sure even if he didn't have the hat, you could get up in the middle of the street and just using your body language and your presence, you could have had the same result. Just get out there, go you side of the road, going through, pass them, buying on your way. So and I've read many stories when I was researching my thirty six strategies of people throughout history using exactly that. You know, they would infiltrate the enemy's camp, not by sneaking around like a ninja, by getting up on top of the horse and just blip brazenly riding into camp. And as they were passing the guards at the gateway, they would give shit, were you guys sleeping? Twenty pushups or whatever we did in those days. You know, you can brazen it out like that. You know your your body language, your confidence, you know you own the space, you pretend like you're in charge. It's really simple. So even I'm pretty sure even without the hat he could have got this accomplished. The other thing that that really impressed me was ip he solved the problem. They weren't sitting there honking the horn, you know, bitch and the complaining yelling out the window. Oh, let's call the police. No, he got out of the car and he handled it himself. Didn't need to call the police, didn't need to swear, didn't need to shake his fist, didn't need to honk the horn. He just dealt with the problem. That was And like I said, that was what men didn't those days. That was what men did. You know, the neighbor was sinking a building a deck in the backyard. Four guys will be over there the next weekend table saw a wood hammer and nails. Boom, deck is done. They took care of it. They did it. You know, that was everything. Men took responsibility for things. Didn't have to wait for permission from the government, didn't have to get a permit to build a deck in those days. Either you wanted a deck, you just built one. Oh how much we have lost. And yeah, man was the man back then, g Dub you know. And I really admired Appy. And the third thing that really impressed me Now, not at the time, because I didn't know at the time. Now a man can drive up the street and get a whole bunch of kids to jump in his car. Try that nowadays. Try that nowadays. Right, everybody knew who he was sort of, but are you gonna trust him to take care of your kids? You're just gonna let your kids get in this car. Back in those days, we never heard of this stuff. Yeah, I know it did go on. You know there were kids that were being sexually abused well throughout history, right, but this was you know, little white suburbs. This was you know, Truman Show kind of place, and everybody knew each other and there wasn't a question of doubting happy craft or being suspicious of them. The guy was a hero. He came back, picked up all the kids, drove and took him swimming for three hours. Everybody was happy as pissed. And that's the way they did things in those days. You know, they took care of their problems, They had the confidence to handle things. People trusted each other, and he cared about the kids. What a great thing to do for the kids. You know, we all went swimming. That was a lot of fun. I love Boyd Park when I was young, So, Debbie, I hope that's one happy story from the good old days. Unfortunately, now that could never happen anymore, right, Yeah, people wouldn't let their kids just jump in his car. He couldn't stand in the middle of the road in direct traffics. Then the police would come. Oh, then they would be there, and yeah, that's it. Can't happen. Now. What a shame, What a shame. We've lost so much. And that's why I hate is good because I hate the people that did this to us. I hate the people that took all this away. I hate them. And my hatred is like a trip wire. I keep it bord when I'm under control. You know, I have never lost my temper to a degree that I actually hit somebody or even yelled at them. Maybe when I was like a teenager, I lost my temper a couple of times, and that would be a you know, a bunch of f bombs or something like that, but not to the point where I ever hit anybody. And for the last thirty years, I don't even swear at people. You know, I don't care. I don't lose my temper. But the people that did this to us, if I ever have a chance to get revenge on them, yeah, yeah, that's that's that's there. With my hatred for the right opportunity.
Speaker 2: Hello, my friend, Chris, that's a going step.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just enjoying your story. I heard you talking about the street shooting pad Jeet, so I figured, hey, what's up? Brother? I don't think you can hear.
Speaker 1: Lou there he is.
Speaker 2: Oh, Daniel leves me hear you, Betty, I.
Speaker 3: Can hear you.
Speaker 2: How goes it? Brother? Oh?
Speaker 3: This sucks. I have a long, long delay.
Speaker 2: Might have to pull some Indians to fix.
Speaker 3: Your I can't do this.
Speaker 1: Hold on, try signing in again. Oh oh uh oh, we have the police. It's a bobby.
Speaker 2: All right, break it up, move along.
Speaker 4: He was just saying, looking for Jack the Rippering, Yeah, he's he's under the bridge by the river, and you know, maybe.
Speaker 2: We can put tears Starmer next to him.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows Jack the Ripper was a Jew, right.
Speaker 2: Most likely? Yes, there was a lot of ship that went on with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a lot of dirty ship. It was that guy that that Polish Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a couple of witnesses.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: There was also a lot of freemason stuff that went on, Like there was that scribbling on the with the chalk on the door that said the Jews, but it was spelled j U e j u e U s ord. They're talking about the Jews of Freemason. Read the Jubello Jubello and Jubello and all that ship. Yeah, of course the cops were all Freemason, so they were covering ship up. Yeah, I was. I remember I was a kid. There was a movie with Michael Caine that it was I think it was like a made for television movie that I watched, and it was it had a lot of that stuff in it. I guess they and they were just starting to let those kind of things out in those days. This was like late eighties.
Speaker 1: Huh. But I like Michael Cain as an actor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too bad, he's a communist.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, they are all these.
Speaker 2: Yeh plays, all these roles where you know, he's always like, you know, the hero of the fucking movie. He's just a million guns.
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah? Yeah, I know. No, I lost my card. Go ahead, what's.
Speaker 2: Going on, Steve? How you doing, brother?
Speaker 6: I'm good? How are you doing. I think I think they're all you know, they've all been to the same meetings and and they think it's inevitable you know, the gralling of humanity. So they I've heard some people say, you know, don't you want to be on the winning team?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, well I think a lot of them. Yeah, Like they'll say that stuff because they know it's how they earn a paycheck. But then you'd be surprised somebody like I don't know if you remember the TV to show The Sopranos, which I'm from New Jersey, so like you had to watch the Sopranos if you were from it was like sackrigg. There's this beautiful Italian American actress, Drea da Matteo that she used to play one of the characters on the show. So apparently she was on Jimmy Dore recently. Now, Jimmy Door is a lefty, but he's kind of a principal leftist. And she was saying how she was against the shop. She didn't want she didn't take it, she didn't want her kids to take it. And she was talking about how she felt that nine to eleven was an inside job. You know, she was saying that basically she's sick of the bullshit. She she can't really get into act her none of the acting jobs are coming in she said she was kind of already in the twilight of her career, but she still looks good for age, but she's like in her fifties now. She just I guess she also kind of got type cast is that like Italian, you know, kind of gangster girlfriend type. So she wasn't really getting many acting jobs anyway, but she said, as soon as you know, it became known that she was an anti vaxer, that's it. The small hats didn't want to give her any acting jobs. So she's just getting the hell out of Hollywood. I guess she's got, you know, enough money coming in through royalties and things from different stuff that she's done that she's able to live on it. But yeah, I mean there's there's there's a race on shine out there. You know, there's others, you know, I've I remember about almost twenty years ago when stupid Charlie Sheen came out and talked about how she was questioning nine to eleven and how he was, you know, hanging around with Alex Jones. And of course we don't know who's really you know, what's what's an inside or you know, who's full of shit or whatever. But you know, once in a while, the surprise you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't trust any of them even Oh yeah, I agree. Who's the other one with the X brand? Russell Brand? Is that his name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That crazy asshole?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Well, he was married to Katie Perry, right, and he ended up so terrible. Tim used to talk about this. He said, that's why when they got divorced. It was like back in like twenty twelve, and he divorced her through a text message, apparently because Tim Terrible Tim said he found out about all the satanic shit that she was involved in, and he was that scared that he didn't He just sent her a text message and everything was done through lawyers after that.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was just featured on MTV Awards Music Awards.
Speaker 6: I watched a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Man. She still looks good for her age, but she's a total piece.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he age Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: She's not old. She's about forty. She's like thirty nine forty. But I'm just saying, you know, compared to a lot of I think she was born eighty for Yeah, yeah, so she's I think she's like a few months shy of her fortieth birthday. She still looks really good for age, but she's a total piece of ship.
Speaker 6: Remember well it started out in Christian she started out being a Christian singer, I think exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well she talks about this, she sold her soul basically.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: She does that song with.
Speaker 2: Ah but the alien ship I can't remember. Sorry, I know the one you talk I think Kanye is in the video with Kanye. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Kanye, that's I know what you're talking about. I never really listened to the music, but I would watch and Tim terrible. Tim would always analyze the videos and talk about all the occult stuff that was in it. So I used to check it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like sleeping and Sleeping with an Alien And I can't remember all the lyrics, but yeah, yeah, a lot of a lot of accult researchers. Researchers at that time covered that song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're all The big thing is they're all musketeer or mousketeers. So that's yeah, like Justin Timberlake was a mousketeer, and Christina Aguilera was a musketeer, and Britney Spears was a mousketeer and all these yeah, they were all Musketeers because Disney's like a big you know, Illuminati operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I was a kid and like I'm six seven years old, my heart Throb was one of the Mousketeers, and that Foicello and that Foonicello yeah because she had two yeah, yeah, plenty tests. They were they were the nineteen fifties, right, yeah, well that.
Speaker 2: Was like the bras they wore. I guess they're back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the brass they wore. And who else was a musketeer? Is said that? The actor? I don't mind him. He married Goldie Han. What's his name again?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Kurt Russell, Kurt Russell. Yeah, he was a musk a tire. Yeah. I need a lot of this from New York. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well now it's a reality pretty much. The only thing is, you know, they don't have the actual bridge is blown and all that, but it's might as well be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might as well be. So what's everybody think about World War three ramping up? That's there seems to be some chatter about that. Daniel, why don't you lead? Is it working? Now?
Speaker 3: I'm learning Russian?
Speaker 1: You're learning Russian?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You have then, Danny, that means nuclear missile attack. You might want to remember that one mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I should learn how to say the Jews hiding under the bed, the jew is hiding under the bed. Christopher grew up in New Jersey, Joe Bay, Brooklyn. Yeah, so that's how.
Speaker 2: I got to know all the small hats, you know. And then of course one of them married one of my relatives, so they became more uncomfortably familiar with them than I would have liked.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I knew a gangster when I was young. Well, he worked for the mob sort of. He was a truck driver at Crawford Sand and Gravel and he drove a truck, but on evenings and on weekends they would hijack other transport trucks. So basically the mafia guys would go to the truck driver. They'd stop at a coffee shop or whatever, and he and the mafia guy would say, leave the keys in the truck right right, and here's three hundred bucks cent for you. Yeah, don't see anything. And then it was this other guy his job to go there and drive that truck away. And his name was believe it or not, Ronnie Rosen. So the first gangster I met was a Jew, Oh shock or what a surprise. As a matter of fact, the only gangsters I ever met were Jews other than the triads in China.
Speaker 2: Well, he probably whenever he got in trouble, he could always call his cousin, you know, Harry Leon or whatever. We'll come and get him out of jail. Erana. You know, it was a big misunderstanding Judge Goldstein. And you know when you just dropped and Judge Goldstein will have no problem dropping the charges.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh.
Speaker 2: Shalom on Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Together, Chris, you know it too well.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll tell you a quick interesting story about the whole gangster thing. So you know, I was never in that life, but I knew guys that were, and I grew up around with a lot of Italians and all, so like I used to do. I worked in the casino business for a while and I used to do these part time casino parties where I would you know, it was usually it was a charity event. Sometimes people would just do it for fun. You know, they'd win prizes and they'd have like the birthday party or something. Once in a while there would be an illegal casino night, which I had no idea it was going to turn out to be. But you know, I would just go and pretend like I didn't know what was going on. So one night, go to this house in Deal, New Jersey and they're all Syrian Jews. Okay, now I'm with this older guy, Dennis, who was you know, he'd changed smoked more than you, like, he lit his cigarette with his cigarette. Dennis was an older Irish guy, nice guy, and Dennis kind of tried to protect me because at the time, I'm still working at casino. I could have got in trouble. I could have lost my casino license. This fucking jew that owned the house. I'm downstairs, I'm getting the stuff, and I know where Dennis is. Apparently he's upstairs in the office, in this guy's office, and they were all diamond dealers. They were all came from like New York and everything. So I go up there looking for him and I'm like hey Dennis, and then Dennis like, yeah, I'll be out in the minute. Dennis was trying to protect me. He's like, you know it, tries to shoot me away. So the Jew turns the rest says no, come on in, young man, Come on in, young man. There's two fucking local cops there. I watch this Jew pay these fucking cops off with stacks of cash to go outside and do security and block off the street. And then all these fucking crooked, scumbag Jews start arriving, one after the other with suitcases full of twenties and hundreds and fifties. And there must have been easily probably five or ten million dollars in cash at this game. And we ended up dealing a fake you know, a fake casino and it was I mean, it was real money, but it was, you know, a casino thing. Baccarad they wanted to play. Now, they never tipped us a fucking dime, never gave us so much as glass of water, which I didn't expect anything, but I mean, you should have seen how badly they treated us. And then this cocksucker is making me a party to his illegal shit, which I don't care about, but I don't want to know. But you know, it's you're just you're just piling it on. That's how creepy they are. Now, to contrasts that I had knew real Italian gangsters that they were, you know, like definitely involved in stuff. Now they weren't like let's say good fellas, but you know they were, they were connected. They had businesses where they you know, lauded money and stuff like that. And this Jew that's married to one of my relatives, he always loves to talk bad. He grew up in Brooklyn, hates Italians. Always says how to all criminals, and they're no good and everything like that. It's always, of course, saying how great the Jews are. So when I go to a couple of times, I went to these houses and they were obviously Italian mafia. They treated me like I was an honored guest. Never mind I was there to I was there in a domestic capacity to work. It was hey, listen, if you're hungry, there's food over there. Help yourself. You want to take a plate home, We got you know, whatever anything if you're thirsty, you know, grab asota or whatever you want. If you got to use the bathrooms down the hall. And they and they always tipped on top of it, generously tipped. And I was getting paid already a wage to be there, like it was like one hundred and fifty bucks or something for a couple hours. I didn't expect the tip, but they always did. They were always very generous and like I said, treated me like I was a guest, fed me, Hey, did you have enough to eat? Did you try? You know this what the Italians were always very generous like that fucking Jews wouldn't even offer you a glass of water. You know, you don't even tell you if you got to use the bathroom, like hey, and I'm not looking to use the master bathroom. I'm fine with going to the you know, the guest bathroom in the hall. Treated like you were something off the bottom of their shoe. Unbelievable every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they're awful that way. My Jewish friend and I had lots of them. But Eve Greenley, the one that always is bringing her he enters around to my place saying.
Speaker 2: What can help?
Speaker 7: Doesn't it look like like tour?
Speaker 2: You know, just that tour.
Speaker 1: And anyway, she said, well, I'll invite you to a party. Now. This was like in January, and it was like minus forty degrees and at that time I wasn't I didn't have the car running. I had parked it, like I only pay for insurance and all that. When I have like a full time job and I need the car to get to work. But at that time I wasn't working, so I just took the car off the road, didn't pay insurance on it, and then we took public transit. But we lived in Toronto, and you know, there was a street car right in front of the door, and the street car could take you anyway anywhere in Toronto, and then from there you can take to somebody anyway. She said, well, you got to come to the party. There's going to be a lot of rich Jews. There lots of rich Jews, the millionaires. You should come.
Speaker 7: You should meet these people. They could help your career.
Speaker 1: She's always trying to help my career, but never did a fucking thing for me. But so I, oh, well, med the address. Let me think about it. And just before we hung up, and she said, oh, don't forget stop by the liquors to and buy some liquor. So I gotta I gotta drop. I gotta get on public transit minus forty degree weather travel way to fuck up to because she was out out the suburbs. I was like, down downtown, but don't forget to stop by and pick up a bottle of a whiskey or whatever. Because all these millionaires couldn't spare me a beer. That's after that. I said, After that, I said, these fucking juice, I'm sick. So like, I kept her around to teach my wife. My wife is from Tennessee, and she didn't know too much about the Jews, and so I I tolerated Eve because well, her husband was a martial artist and he trained with me at the Summurai Club and so, and he was a boy and he died young. She probably killed him, but uh so for his sake, I kind of tolerated her. And then after he died, I still tolerated her because I wanted my wife to see first hand how Jews behave you know, it's a lesson and until you see them with the with ther guard down. And the thing that was really disgusting about her is that she ate like a pig. She would druel and and the saliva would drip off her chin and it would stain her blouse right like the front of her shirts full of wet stains, and and I mean food would literally go flying as she ate.
Speaker 6: And I got apparition and Ghostbusters, yeah.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, simber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I wanted I wanted my wife to see this up up front and personal. You know, she came over with one of her Jewish boyfriends and we're sitting there on the couch and I forget what his name was. Another asshole, total asshole, awful these people, And she said, tell them about the blowjob I gave you last night. I mean during their sixties, okay, and fat and ugly. Imagine fat ugly sixty year old Jewish bride and her fat, ugly seventy year old Jewish boyfriend talk about the blowjob I gave you last night. Oh, Stephan that you should know. I fucking sucked his dick for hours.
Speaker 2: Took teeth out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this was all a subtle invitation for me, Like you know, she's like she's told me many times she wanted to suck my dick. Okay, Eve, you know I got a wife. You know I can't do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's got a real boy cock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh they love that stuff. Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: You know, she probably wanted you to pretend like you're a concentration campguard and she's trying to get some favors, you know, some some extra potatoes from the mess or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on your knees your beach. Oh they love that stuff, absolutely right. There was an article that Tom, okay, get off my lap, now, okay, come on, come back, get about prostitutes in New York and they said that the most common request for costume it's an SS uniform.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't go away now. Oh he's so needy. Oh ye, anyways, what else was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I told you guys this story about Eve. So she's telling me this story. And also, you know, she got her gun from her rabbi. She didn't have a gun license, she never took the course, she couldn't pass the safety test. But she's got a gun license. Where did she get the gun license from her rabbi? And then she got an unregistered nine millimeter Barretta P two. You know those are nice guns. I like those guns. I said, where'd you get this gun from? Oh? I got it from the rabbi. So there you go. That's you know, these rabbi, I mean, the Jews are an organized crime, so if they want guns, they can get it. I can't get an unregistered Burretta pistol. Jesus Christ, no, I got it. I won't have licensed.
Speaker 2: Before Hollywood completely went to shit, like in the last five years, they were still putting out a few good movies. There's a movie I would recommend everybody watch if they get a chance. Yeh, don't pay any money or anything, you know, if you get to see it on cable or something. I think it's called Triple Nine. It's with Casey Affleck's from about twenty sixteen ish. He plays this Atlanta police detective and it's all about it's all about these these Jewish gangsters and you know, they're trying to smuggle like the Russians took the one guy prisoner, he's the husband. And then that bitch Galcadad that the Israeli jew that she plays wonder woman, she's in it and she has a kid but his black guy. That's I mean, it's so like accurate to the whole lifestyle ofause people lead. That's a good one. I would recommend everybody watching. And also there's a real good movie about the whole spycraft thing, like what you were saying earlier about how you know it just takes confidence. And it's from early two thousands with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. It's called Spy Game. It's called very good, really well done. It's set there in like the Cold War, and like there's a scene where Robert Redford and Brad Pittter walking through West Berlin and he's training him and he says, you know, our technology gets better every day, and that's good, he says, but a lot of times all it takes is a pack what he said, he said, a pack of cigarettes, no pack, a pack of cigarettes, a smile or a smile, a chewing gum, a stick of chewing gum, a smile, and a knife, pocket knife something like that. So basically just you know, have the balls and put on a smile and that's it. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So Eve was telling me this story, and she was telling it to me and my wife at that time from Tennessee, and she was saying, oh, you know, my girlfriend, she's got in through the bars with her husban and he's a millionaire. I mean, all her friends are millionaires, and she's really pissed off because she's only getting half. Only half, so she's getting the house and then you know, like you know, alimony, like five million dollars a year alimony and that wasn't good enough for her girlfriend. No, not enough, because this guy had more money than that, and she wanted to take more of her husband's money. He was a jew too, of course, So she says, you know what we did? I said, no, what did you do? We hired a warlock, I said, a warlock, I mean like a male witch or something like that. Yeah, he's Jewish, but he's a warlock. And we paid them fifteen thousand dollars to put a curse on her husband so that he should die and she can take everything. Wow, that's really nice. I mean, this is these people. So they paid this due fifteen thousand dollars to put a curse on this greedy woman's husband so that he would die. She could take everything, because you know, a five million dollar house and five million dollars alimony a year is not enough. Not enough? Right? Anyway, she said, and you know what happened? Then I said what happened? She says, the plane he was flying in Did you read the story? I said, what story? Well, the plane he was flying and crashed killed everybody on board. Isn't that fantastic? I said, well, you mean fantastic. So you're saying there's like one hundred and sixty people on that plane. They all died, and this bitch's husband died, and also that she could get more money because it's Jewish Warlock put a curse on the guy. So I said, those one hundred and sixty three people that died, that means nothing. She said, well, you know she got the money. That's all that point. You know, they have no morality none of course, they can't even see. She was proud of this. You know, look how powerful us Jews are. We got black magicians that kill people with magic.
Speaker 3: You know Jewish they've ever been is that type of people demons and everywhere they go ever since Babylon him and screwing around that crap. So they kind off it is on them. There is their curse, parasites with parasites in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so too. I think there something goes on. Have you ever seen the movie Dark City, one of my favorites, great movie. Yeah, I love that movie. It's a great movie, and I think that's I think it's better than the Matrix in some ways. But anyways, we use your dead as vessels. Yeah, Like, so the bad guys, they're dead bodies, but they're inhabited by this sort of like spider like thing that crawls into their brain. And I think that's what the Jews are.
Speaker 3: And the Jews are held by water.
Speaker 1: Too, Yeah, held by water, that's right, dirty Jews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those those acidic types of those big hats, they don't they don't smell toget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they don't take there's only supposed to bathe like once a week in a mikvah or something.
Speaker 3: The penguins as they call them in Israel. What's that they call those? Those types the penguins.
Speaker 2: I was I didn't tell you. Two thousand and three for Halloween, I dressed up as a Hasidic Jew. People don't thought that was Jew. It was great.
Speaker 3: Did you get on the money that night? In a lot of favors?
Speaker 2: And it's funny too, is when did the Jews start talking Yiddish to you? You could just look at him, throw up in your hands, go ah, they have no idea, They don't know that you're not one of them, one of the best. This guy. Actually, there was a Palestinian back in the nineties. His name was Ayosh. He was he was bombing them. He was they call these are calling me engineer. He had an engineering degree from Beerzeit University in West Bank, and he was a bomb expert. I mean, this guy could make a bomb out of fucking anything. Give him an alarm clock and you know, a fucking firecracker, and he'll turn it into a big bomb. And he gave those shitheads like a run for their money from about like ninety three ninety four until about ninety five ninety six. He just drove them nuts. And he was also I guess he was such a sociopath, so he was a good match for them. He used to dress up in all these different disguises. He used to dress up as an old lady, and one of his disguises he would dress up as an Orthodox Jew and he one time he walked right past an Israeli patrol dressed as an author. That's t.
Speaker 1: Am I. I've thought about that costume as well, because you know, we I run sort of like sometimes what do you call it, where you try to predict how things would go, like war games, but not quite play out models in my mind, like how would I take over America? And the way I would take over America is I'd send a bunch of third world refugees there, I'd said, a whole bunch of simulation. Yeah, sort of like a simulation war gaming plan. Uh. You know, how would I take over Marriage? I'd send a bunch of refugees rehearsal. Yes, but it's it's not that word either. I'll it'll come to me. It always comes to me like ten minutes later. Anyways, How to take over America, I would flood it with refugees. I'd stockpile a bunch of weapons and ammunition and rocket propelled grenades and all that, and warehouses, and then I give them all the cell phone. And then when we're ready to go, everybody would get a message, go to this warehouse, go to this you know storage rental. Here's the here's the here's the combination to the lock. Get your weapons, go out and start screwing over white people. Guess what's happening. Guess what's happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but as uh huh bum rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But another you know scenario I was going through because we have offices here in Toronto of the a d L and uh Southern Poverty Law have him here in Toronto, And I thought, I already know how to improvise a suppressor for my pistol. And I already figured out that the best way to do that would be to put the pistol in a pizza delivery box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Right, and then you know where the pizza delivery hat. That's all you need, right, and walking to the offices there, you know you're holding the pizza box this way, but you've got inside the pizza box suppressed the pistol, right, and just go through the office one by one. Yeah. No, I have sometimes very sinister imagination me, me and Kevin. Kevin is a Dixie's husband. You get us two together and we're always scheming what's the best way to murder these fuckers? You know.
Speaker 2: Well, A good, good thing everybody, in my opinion, should get is a copy of the Anarchist Cookbook. Yes, get on Amazon for about twelve fifteen bucks, a paperback copy.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I must have. I had a paperback copy. I think I still do, like thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Library. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in there too, isn't there stuff on in.
Speaker 1: Your Ragnok what's his name, Ragnar Ragnok or something like that. Yeah, the author of the anarchist library or cookbook, and he wrote a lot of those kind of books. Yeah up, yeah, Ragnar Benson, Thank you, Jim. That's right, Ragnar Benson.
Speaker 2: He was like a far lefty too. He was a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: I think? I think so. Yeah. A matter of fact, I saw a documentary about him a couple of years ago. Sure, he's like a far left radical like back in the sixties.
Speaker 3: Looks like it, says a card Patella one of them.
Speaker 2: Now, this guy, I don't think he was Indian.
Speaker 3: He was like, uh, one of the topics says that, I don't know sure if they all do.
Speaker 2: But well maybe that could be a pseudonym too, that might be like a pen name. But yeah, that's always something I recommend folks that was and must have. And then I mean, you can get a lot of this ship on Amazon, you know, like you said, you know, Stephan stuff has it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The survival library I've got like about I think I happened.
Speaker 3: William Powell one too.
Speaker 2: That might be the one I have that I think is the guy that I'm talking about. William Powell sounds familiar. Well, good suppress and a good suppressor, Is that you get a solvent track. That's and that's that's why the ATF has been going around trying to keep people forgetting them. They go and collect them, but it's not illegal to possess one. What solved. It's like, uh, you can get them online. They're they're for like what the hell they do? They're they're for like like painting and stuff like that, like a you know, like let's say a janitor's or tests. Somebody, like a maintenance person has to paint like a wall and they use like a spray thing, a solvent trap. They can put it in there and it like it makes it uh like it's it's almost like like a the like an end of a barrel for a spray.
Speaker 1: Gun, right right, right.
Speaker 2: And you can use that as a suppressor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have a threaded barrel, you can use a oil filter from a car. Yeah. Of course it's got to be threaded to the oil filter size, but apparently it's just it fits most threaded barrels that way. And yeah, the oil filter is a good way to do that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Another one that I've seen is you take a big roll, fat roll of like bounty paper towel. Yeah, and you wrap it up with duct tape, but it's only good for like one one time use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, apparently. Yeah, the same thing with the you know, the the pop bottle, the two lead pop bottle and fill it up with socks and yeah and water, get a couple of shots out of that.
Speaker 3: I've actually heard the oil the oil filter one a lot, and I think they just mill out or drill out the bottom hole a little bit bigger or something like that. But apparently you can manufacture LSD and math if you get that book as well, could you as well as bombs? And if you fuck up the math, you blew up yourself too. So look at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've studied the suppressor designs and I'm pretty sure I could, you know, improvise something with a bit of piping, a little bit of tubing like my AR seven. It's only a twenty two, you know, but I get one in a quarter inch PVC tube and it goes right over the whole barrow and everything, and yeah, then you know, I put in some baffles fluid in place, and probably worked for a few shots. You know.
Speaker 2: That's the survival rifle, right one, the one that you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that comes apart and screws together. It's a great little rifle. That was the first gun I ever bought. I bought it when I was nineteen. As soon as I got my license. First thing I did was going by a survival rifle because I was a prepper back then. So nineteen, So that's forty seven years forty eight years ago. That gun is forty eight years old. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they came out like the mid sixties or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they came out. It was stoner designed that they are. Yeah, they are seven.
Speaker 2: Twenty two CALA. It's a twenty two l R. But I remember when I was a kid, there was some movie I saw where his kid like he's in a plane crash and he's lost in the wilderness and he finds one of those in the plane and then he's like using it the hunt and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I like the breakdown ones that are backpack ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like those two. Yeah. Yeah. I kept that rifle in my backpack, my bug out bag for like forty years. You know, it's always been in my back bug out bag. It's I have cold words for my guns. And so that gun is called cousin.
Speaker 3: James, tell cousin James, I need his help.
Speaker 1: Because it was featured in two James Bond movies.
Speaker 2: Oh, the early Bond movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the early ones from Russia with Love I think, and another one where he's at the helicopter.
Speaker 2: Oh that's yeah in Japan. I can't think of the name Fireballs. No, that's that might be you only live twice mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I saw those movies when I was when I was a kid, because I'm not that old. So it was like when they came out at the drive in theater. That was fun. Yeah, that was a lot of fun driving theaters.
Speaker 2: Well, nobody really went to those to watch the movies, I'm unless you were taking your kids or something. You know.
Speaker 1: Well we were d yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Bro was in the License to Kill James Bond nineteen eighty nine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he played one of the cartel guys.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: That was like one of his first big movies. I think it was only maybe like twenty five twenty six years old at that time.
Speaker 3: It says co star at age twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yep. That young.
Speaker 3: Wow, must be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah heyday. So yeah, So anyways, what else is who?
Speaker 2: Well, they had another fake, fake Trump shooting today.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just heard about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think it was I don't know if it was near mar A Lago. I didn't look at the details because I mean it's probably fake anyway.
Speaker 1: But its golf course or something, one.
Speaker 2: Of his golf courses. Ye, I don't know which one.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're trying to influence somebody to do it for real?
Speaker 2: He's probably a lot of this stuff himself. You know. It's because I mean, I'm not gonna speak for anybody else. I personally believe he's the Antichrist. I mean he says he's the Jewish Messiah. That's the end.
Speaker 1: Well, the first one was fake.
Speaker 3: That absolutely, Yeah, he pierced his ear with him all showing that he is.
Speaker 2: What a joke that was a.
Speaker 3: Servant to the jew even though it was all fake?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Either that or he heals like Deadpool and Wolverine?
Speaker 1: Do it was?
Speaker 3: And what happened to the guy that got alleged the first the first?
Speaker 1: Uh, he's Steve?
Speaker 3: The first reports from that. Wasn't there a retired fireman that was supposedly killed behind him? To sell the idea that the bullets were real in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more about him.
Speaker 3: Trump never gave him, like, you know, any kind of recognition, and then it just fell away from the It's like it's.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, there was a firement, but how many people did they say they got killed? Two or three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one killed, two wounded or something like that.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's the first one you're talking about, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: And then what happened those people? And why weren't they like given recognition. E When some other guy just gets scraped, you know, the other guy lost his life if that was real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, someone there was some coverage of his funeral. You could more to do that, right, Like yeah, especially.
Speaker 6: With like with all the school shootings going way back, we never we never saw any evidence of anything. No, right, So I mean, nobody expects to see any eviden anything anymore. And to the normally, if they don't, the media doesn't talk about it, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Exist, right And if it's the memory hole, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just they just do whatever added to the narrative and keep on going.
Speaker 1: The Sandy hook was funny. I spotted that right off the bat. I was watching it live, and they said, oh, twenty six children have been shot, and you know you had the helicopter view of the school, and you know all the fire departments.
Speaker 3: Wasn't this already for l It was like it wasn't even being used as a school when this thing allegedly happened. Is that true? Is that part of the story true?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what Fetzer found in his research.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like Jim Fetzer. I al really like him. He's dead on about that stuff. But the reason I knew it was fake was because.
Speaker 3: The court battles over that or something, Yeah, with Johnstein of what they call that thing, uh Strafford. So they groomed their their next agent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The amount of Jews that are involved in I call it Sandy Hook knows because the guy who was that guy, well, first of all, the guy's house that he claims that the kids came there.
Speaker 1: Oh that guy, Oh my god. If you didn't know that Jews were behind it all, just watch his interview. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I mean a bunch of kids came to my door banging or asking for help from a local school saying that there was a shooting. The last fucking thing I'm gonna do is play Patty Cake with what you kid mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna do anything you can to try to get in their pants, right.
Speaker 2: But the point is, the point is like he didn't like it doesn't occur to you that, oh yeah, let me call the police and get the police over here. That there's some kids knocking on my door that's saying that there's a shooting in the school.
Speaker 3: Well, they're they're in an impressionable state of mind. That's trying to take a.
Speaker 1: Dance, Yeah, exactly, traumatized the word a pony pie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Lenny Posner that you know would I mean, they were also full of It's like it's like eighty five percent of the people claiming that they lost kids they were Jewice. It's it's absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they all got houses, free houses for it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: In the corner. Yeah, that guy was weird. Like, I've got some good people and they take photographs and those were some really good photograph What the fuck is this guy talking about? Now? I knew it was phony because of my training with Saint John Ambulance. You see, if this was real, First of all, there would be MEDAVAC helicopters all over the place. You got twenty six kids shot.
Speaker 3: Shooting was pretty bad too in that gay club that was that was pretty much a bauchery there too.
Speaker 1: So there would be Metovac helicopters all over the place. There wasn't one ambulance near the school. And if you know, I would have figured, if you know, somebody went in and shot all these school kids, there would be stretchers pouring out of that school into a lineup of ambulances at the very least, and you would set up a treeage, you know, they said, sheets plastic sheets on the ground, red, black, green, and they would be coming out of there and you'd have metavac and then the other. But there was no no ambulances. Nobody's being pulled out of there. And then later they explained, well and the corner went in and declared everybody dead. No, that's not how it happens. You can't declare people dead like that. They have to go to hostead or the police did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not. They have no they have no.
Speaker 1: Authority to declare people dead. We were taught the only time we would give up trying to save somebody, So like it doesn't matter how bad they're badly, they're entured. You're doing CPR the whole time into the ambulance, all the way to the hospital. You're there doing CPR. You're taking turns with the other first responders because it gets tiresome to do CPR for too long. But you know, you didn't see any of that. Nobody's doing CPR. No stretchers were coming out of there, and no ambulances were pulled up to the building. And then they said, oh well, the corner went in there and declared everybody, that's not the way it fucking works. You can't do that. So then I knew, wait a minute, this isn't real.
Speaker 3: This is let me go to a corner, the doctor declares them. But exactly exactly, we have to We have to also take into consideration that they don't follow their own procedure. Two, because I was watching an old like a not too long ago. I watched recently, but it was a twenty two murder and this guy who was had dementia or whatever after getting the shot, probably killed his wife, hacked her up with a like a pocket knife. Yeah, he said, don't you don't need to send emergency vehicles. I heard them say that she's it's gone. There's no there's no reason to rush that or but there obviously they got to clean up the scene, so eventually somebody with some kind of medical authority you would think would have to do that because they got to take out the chunks of the body, right, So yeah, it was kind of funny. But I did hear them say that over there. I'm like, they can't do that, can they can they actually do that and say that, But it's cops talking to other cops. So you know, how charm. They don't follow They don't follow the constitutional rights of the people. What makes us think that they follow any other procedure?
Speaker 1: No, So that was all bullshit, absolutely, and then everything after that to all the other false flags.
Speaker 6: Besides all this, I knew Sandy Hook was BS when I saw Diane Sawyer unseen do in her little you know, little oh foods saying you know, I'm like, this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But they don't have an emotion, so they're they're they're always gonna look fake when they're trying to project or convey them. They don't have any attachment sentimental.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't wasn't one of the what you know, you know, one of the fathers of the one of the kids. I was supposed it wasn't any smiling and laughing or something.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know a lot of times, maybe maybe the Sandy Hook is the is the example that it doesn't fit the mold. But a lot of times when people say something' is like a false flag or whatever, it's not that people didn't die, it's that it was set up and things went a certain way, and it's not who they say it was. Or they sent somebody in there who was already trauma trauma based my controlled and screwed up in the head with psychiatric drugs to do this thing, and they held everybody back so that could be done, and maybe also sending their own agents to make sure they got a body count that they wanted, because they never leave anything to chance. Yeah, So do you have that mixed in with one that seems like it's fake from top to bottom When they say things, they say it's fake, and it's like, no, there's real victims most of the time. There's actual bit victims most of the time. But Sandy Huck might be the one that's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I think happened at Marjorie Stone and Douglas that so like that kid that they claimed did the shooting, Nicholas Cruz, there's not one bit of video of him, and then the school had like cameras all over the place. The only video of him that day is like he's walking at the Habbad Center surprise, and then when he was walking out, so like there was a girl that that gave like an interview when it happened, and she had known him since, like they were.
Speaker 3: In kindergartend center was.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, well probably well he's a Jew. He's a Jew. Yeah, cru is supposedly a Jew. I think his father was Hispanic or whatever. His mother's a Jew. But there was this girl who was a classmate of his, who they had been classmates since, like they were in kindergarten, and she said she was walking out with him and she then Now the interview got scrubbed later on, but I don't know if it was David Hogg she gave this interview to it or somebody else, but she was saying that. She turned to Cruise and said, you know, it's funny, I would have thought you're the one who would have been doing the shooting. So if he's doing the shooting. How was he walking out classmates? And there's that building or I went there. I used to live not too far from there. I drove over there to check it out. It was an outdoor campus, so they had like five different buildings and there was like shooting going on in like three or four to buildings simultaneously. How is one guy doing that? Right?
Speaker 3: And you know they said that Allen buying that that students seen or had seen people and they looked like they were like swatted out as far as their get up.
Speaker 2: And that's what happened to Marjorie Stooneman Douglas. There was the two guys in the swat uniforms to bed. They were wearing black BDU's and they ran out with a gun that looked obviously like a gunbag and threw it in the back of a pickup truck and took off.
Speaker 3: The muglums the same deal was happening. They said that it looked like there's three people in formation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think there was probably the FBI h r T. FBI's Hostage Rescue Team is like they're elite SWAT team people and that's that's what they do, is they train for these kind of things, and the FBI is usually once running the stings.
Speaker 1: I just got a phone call from my informant and he says that L G. Dub they're on this way. They're on the way to his house.
Speaker 8: Run now, h don't make him more paranoid. He's getting a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's got a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, we're all on the list, folks, We're all on the list. I don't worry about it anymore.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Some guy named ship Dog over on my channel said, because I'm simulcasting this, that's why it.
Speaker 1: Was Oh awesome, great, great, great.
Speaker 3: He said that crew Cruse was a Cuban Jew. I don't know what that means, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: There's everywhere wherever the desert enough, wherever the Jesuits have a lot of those little missions in the South American countries, there's awful lot of Jews too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the reasons why Cuba had so many Jews is when when the Ferdinand and Isabella kicked them out of Spain, that was a place where they could go. And if he'd still be attached to Spain or some other time. Yeah, that was one of the first places the Spanish colonized it was Cuba, so there was a lot of Castro is basically a crypto.
Speaker 3: Jew fourteen ninety two columb.
Speaker 1: That's why our prime minister here, he's a Jew exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's Castro's bastard.
Speaker 1: He's Guyst's bastard. That makes them happen, Jude, guys will be right back continue without me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's and that cocksucker Grady Judd, of course, was holding up the official version of the Marjorie Stoleman Douglas thing. I'm sure he knows all this shit. That's why he doesn't. He's always touting the official government stuff. He was on Patrick Bett David's podcast recently.
Speaker 3: I like Patrick sometimes, but I know that he's also steering the conversation, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a gatekeeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, absolutely whenever sin Yeah, but that was he that than his insurance company.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Patrick brought showed him that footage of that black woman that was shot by that cop when she told the cop, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. And of course he put Grady Judd on the spot. And Grady Judd refuses to have his deputies wear body cameras, and he gives his bullshit excuse, oh, it'd be an invasion of privacy. This guy will put your picture on the fucking front page of every newspaper and on the media and hold a press conference because you got caught with twenty dollars worth of marijuana in his county. He doesn't give a shit about people's privacy. He doesn't want his deputies wearing body cameras because he doesn't want people to see what kind of crooks they are and how they violate people's rights and do all kinds of bad shit.
Speaker 3: They are the organized crime. That's the only reason they done that. The Italians was because it was a turf for you know, when they when the winning, when they wouldn't give the their their their tithings to the degree that they, uh, you know, we're expecting to get it, they just all right, we'll take over there. Castro, it says Raymond Night says. Castro kicked Jews and white Hispanics out. Where do we place that? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 2: He might have kicked out some of the capitalists pig Jews, but the comp the Jews are basically they're all communists. So the communist movement in Cuba was basically funded by Jews.
Speaker 3: Rights communist.
Speaker 1: It's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why all the most Chinese people run China just because they look Chinese. Yeah, the Jews, of course, you put the people that that represent the ethnicity in the in the forefront. That's what they call the what they call the they called the gentile upfront.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: There's a term for it. I read about it, and uh, boy, well they all they say that too, but that that's not the that's not the term that I used to used. He just said, they're uh, you know, the one out front, and that's uh. I forgot how he probably a phrased it. It's in uh the International No, The New History of the Jews nineteen sixty eight, Eusta Smullins, Well, it means they're.
Speaker 2: One of the ones that they like to use. Now. For a long time they would do like, you know, Italians or somebody like that, but now they're fucking over all the white people.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, anybody. Well, but I'm like the reference that he was making was for the leadership of government specifically, so that they would represent the you know, the majority of of who those people are so that they're followed. I guess Mexico now recently decided to change that and put a Jewish woman in the front after killing up like Park.
Speaker 2: Well they did Britain too, Star Wars a jew but they had Rishi Sunak before that. It was a dodhead, you know. They they love to use the dot heads. And a lot of people don't realize this. The whole Judaism thing comes out of India. Judaism is basically Hinduism under another name, and like right down to like the thirteenth birthday that these fucking Jewish wrop one hundred and fifty grand on, you know, call it their bar mits. That's a thing in Hinduism. They just don't make that big of a deal apt But all the things they do, like at the bar mits. But they take the Jewish kid and they put them up in a chair and they raise them up really high, and they do they do all that shit in Hinduism too.
Speaker 3: That's just the of the of the in this valley settlers that were once of nice Aryan stock, and then they got messing around with the Semites and the priest craft, and they started getting a little little corrupted, that's what That's what I came from. The only people that ever bring culture or anything of value to any civilization is usually these God forbid call them Marion, but yeah, you call them sithy and if it makes you feel better, or Goth because they they even in Samaria in the oldest King's List, they call themselves the GOUTI.
Speaker 1: With the Goths from the noise, and we got Abraham and Sarah, which corresponds to Brahma and Sarah ding ding ding huhm. Also I traced I traced the Jews to India too, and one of the things that struck me was I was at the same time researching the Gypsies and the Gypsy.
Speaker 2: They're Indians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're Indians. They all come from northwestern India. They are in tribes. Each tribe specializes in a specific crime. So some are horse thieves, some are fortune tellers, you know, shisters, swindlers.
Speaker 2: The complexion and they haven't yet. Yeah, so all these Jews in Eastern Europe, the Jews and the Gypsy stick together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look at it's the same fucking story too. That the reason they're called Gypsies is because they had the same covered story that they were slaves in Egypt.
Speaker 2: Right, they tried to say they were Coptic Egyptian Christians, which they're not, so.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, so the same cover story.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The only difference between the Gypsies and the Jews is the Gypsies sort of like specialized and you know, specific crimes per tribe, whereas the Jews commit every crime.
Speaker 3: That's right, and then they revised the history to make themselves the best at it, even if they don't, even if they're don't excel in it, but they've gone to the point where there prettydamn good at all of it, especially when you control the money, you control everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, the Gypsies would do a lot of the kidnapping too. They would take ends, and then the Jews would buy the kids from the Gypsies. That's why there's like stereotype about Gypsies kidnapping kids and all of that. That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the older, the more the later Phoenicians, even though they're not really the same people because they were the Semitics Phoenicians prior to that, which they never called themselves that were also of the Indo European type. I guess we'll call them that they were the you know, the sailors and seagoers. There was never a Semitic high seas people at all. But when they got into the human trade, they were doing that with what you're saying, a mixture of those two. They would see the bland troops grabbing the kids and the people and then women and all that stuff and putting putting them on the boats, but they weren't the ones actually traveling on the seas, the lay stays as they called them in uh, what do you call it? Hellenistic?
Speaker 2: Well? Is it?
Speaker 6: It was more the.
Speaker 3: Ads they started calling I think some of there somewhere around there laces stays. Was like the name for the child trafficker. The Greeks call them that who lay stays. The Greeks were calling the people who child who child traffic that was their name, the word for it. Yes, yeah, I don't know. I haven't heard of it in English. Who held no site spelled in ancient Greek.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Debbie wanted me to talk about She likes my stories and she's very nice. She sent me twenty five dollars US in cash in an envelope. So if she wants to hear a story for twenty five bucks. I'm happy to tell the story she wants to tell, wants me to tell the story about my wife that tried to kill me. But my wife did not try to kill me. I thought she was trying to kill me because I was getting paranoid. I really was. But it started years earlier, back in Taiwan. And the first story is my roommate at the time, Robert Bogosian. And he can guess what heritage Romanian. Of course he's I mean, yeah, nice guy, Robert Bogosian. But he got involved with this, you know, seto bitch called Johnny. And Johnny was married to a Swedish sea captain and she had a little girl by the Swedish sea captain. And it was really weird the first time I ever seen it. But that little girl was blond and white. She didn't have any Asian characteristics, but it was Johnny's daughter. But Johnny was just like like psycho bitch from hell. And you know, and and it's in my book. I write about it in my book Memoirs of a Lotus Eater. I think I recorded it, but anyways, uh, you know, I asked Bagosian, I said, and we called them Bogo for sure. We call we always called our Bagosian friends Bogo because I had two friends named Bagosian. That very common, that's right. And I said, what do you what are you seeing? This girl? Oh? Man, like, she just bucks me so good.
Speaker 2: She was Asian, this.
Speaker 1: Woman, yeah she was Chinese. This was in Taiwan, so she was Taiwanese and she was oh yeah, she wasn't that hot looking, but anyways, so she stabbed her husband with a knife right in the stomach. And after that he never came back to Taiwan. He paid her apartment and sent money for the kid, but nobody ever saw him again. So that was one story and going oh shit, yeah, well, Johnny's a nut job. And then there's more things that happened with Pegosian and Johnny, but what a nut job. Then I'm sitting at the American Legion in Taipei with my my serial killer psychopath, Richard the asshole, and there's another American sitting there and then he says, oh you got here's my buddy, step and tell them your story. Tell me your story. I said, what story? He said, Well, he's on the way to the airport right now. Another hour and he's leaving. I said, okay, well his wife he married a Chinese girl too, and his wife after they had sex one night, she reached down between her legs and came up and did this, it's too thin. You've been fucking around on me. And she grabbed a knife and she stabbed him will Yeah, I mean anyways, his sperm wasn't thick enough, so she suspected the screwing around. But they're nice, they are really absolutely nuts. And a lot of these Asian girls. People think, oh, you know, the Asian girls are so nice, they're so sweet. Yeah, that's all one big act, let me tell you. Okay, when there's other people around there, like, oh, can I get you something to drink? Okay, they're talking a little baby voice and can I help it? Can I get you something? Yeuh yeah, part of the appeal. Sure, it suckered me in and anyway, and yeah, no, I wasn't the only one so then anyway, so she stabbed him again. We'll kitch you a knife in the stomach, and he's okay. But she was in court apparently she got into some dispute with another woman and they were suing each other for money. And she lost the court case, and she absolutely lost it, and she ran out into the middle of a busy street and laid down in the middle of the street and stopped traffic and had they get like six female cops to pick her up and all that. And he went, this is my chance of getting out of here. So we packed the suitcase, grabbed his kid, and obviously went there boom gone back to the States.
Speaker 2: This was the young meanion guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, this was another guy. Okay, So I'm hearing these stories while I'm in Taiwan from all these Chinese wives. These guys married these Chinese wives, and you know, during the honeymoon, it's oh deep b b b, you know, it's all this little sweetness, little baby voice stuff. And no, I'm not kidding. They always talk in a baby voice, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I had a girlfriend from Chang Town for a while and it's a good thing that didn't work out because I you know, I still we have some mutual friends that I see on Facebook and we work together in a casino. That's how I met her. And this I think there was another guy who was he was he was white, but he was like part Asian. He had like a Chinese grandfather somewhere down the line or something. But I guess they got together and she makes his life miserable now. And she doesn't look as even though she's not that old, she's only like in her mid thirties. Yeah, she she didn't take care of himself because usually a women age very gracefully. She looks terrible. I saw some of the pictures were online, and not only she's making his life miserable now, but she doesn't look nearly as good as she did then, like ten years ago. So I'm glad it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they ended up looking like old amas, right and Okay, So now I'm back in Canada and there's this guy's getting private lessons from me in kung fu. And the reason he's getting private lessons is because he runs in martial arts school, a franchise from Fred Valari. Fred Valari is one of the biggest frauds in martial arts that I had had but personally met. And I remember asking that mark because he, you know, Fred VALARII supposedly teaches kung fu or whatever, But I mean I thumbed through his book at the bookstore. He had a couple of books out, and you're talking about a five foot six, chubby Italian guy with four inch platform shoes, right.
Speaker 2: Like dis Go Stew from the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, he had these giant platform shoes on. I know, because the guy's a little guy and trying to make himself look toller. He's the big kung fu master. You know. He learned from the Shaolin temple in the and as you know, where's that famous Jewish They're in Upstate New York where they always go for That's where all the Jewish the catskills.
Speaker 2: Yes, what is that Chinese restaurant where all the Jews go on Christmas?
Speaker 1: That's where he learned kung fu? Right, Oh my god, this guy was so full of shit, unbelievable. I asked, I said, what, I said, Why he taking lessons from me? He says, well, I never learned any kung fu, but he's running this franchise anyways. He also married a girl from Taiwan, and uh well, a couple of months later, he couldn't make it to one of the lessons. I said, well, I think his name was Mark. I said, well, what happened Mark? And he says well, I'm in the hospital. Why my wife stabbed me. So now that's three white guys that I know that were stabbed by their Chinese wives. Now, shortly thereafterwards, my marriage started falling apart. I mean, well, it started falling apart the day I said I do okay, because then the mask came off. It just came off. She even told me, she said, guy who got married. Now, I said, what, I don't have to pretend anymore. I said, what do you need to pretend? Pretend to be nice?
Speaker 7: I don't want to pretend to be nice anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck. And then for the next five years she never spoke to me when she just locked herself in her bedroom, and every time I've seen her, she would have this face.
Speaker 2: Bitch face, resting face.
Speaker 1: So I started getting nervous. So what I would do is I would stay up late until after she went to bed. I would go in the kitchen, I grab all the kitchen knives, and I'd hide them under the couch. I'm not kidding. Yeah, I might have told this a couple of years ago. Yeah, but so that's the story for Debbie. You wanted to hear a story about my evil wife. She didn't try to kill me, but I thought she would. And then at the same time, around this time with that what's your name? Lorraine and Bobbitt came out right, see that.
Speaker 2: I think that was a hoax. The reason I say that is that guy, you know, that was like a big story at the time. I remember that. I was about twelve thirteen years old when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they were doing porn movies afterwards, right exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, and it was a big joke. Everybody was saying, what is John Bobbitt and NASA have in common? Well, it takes him about two weeks to get their equipment working, but then there's no problem. But yeah, it's like, how did you get your dick chopped off? And then you're doing porn movies after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know it was.
Speaker 3: It was a really dramatic advertisement for Keenisle surgeries.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well now they don't have a surgery like a lot of porn stars apparently get that. I used to have this crazy roommate he told me about it. He was really this guy was nuts. He was I mean, he had hookers over all the time and everything. And it's not that I think that that's such a bad thing. But it just like for the guy was he was a boomer, so he was like at the time we were roommates, this is like maybe fifteen years ago, he was already like well into his sixties. Like every night he had these like young hookers over and just like giving his pension money away to them. But he told me about it. He said that, you know, there's this like surgery that you can get. He said, you have like another three inches of dick inside you. If you get the surgery, they can make it bigger. It just looks like I'm.
Speaker 1: I heard something about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently a lot of porn stars get the surgery.
Speaker 3: Is that called a nip and tug.
Speaker 2: Could be?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a parents's why I was paranoid. I was paranoid because it was obviously she hated my guts, hated my guts, but I couldn't convince her to leave me. What a nightmare, What a nightmare? Ten years I was married to her.
Speaker 2: Wow. See, I don't know. I've had a lot of friends that married Asian women and they were very happy. So I think it also depends on the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I have heard that it has worked out. But I guess I was just in a bad streak there that everybody I know that mayor an Asian women ended up getting stabbed.
Speaker 3: I'd tell you my crazy bitch story, but I don't want her to overhear it.
Speaker 1: Daniel say, it's not true, it's you want me to lie.
Speaker 2: Well, they're all all women are crazy. It's just a matter of degree. But at this point, from the old Jewish brainwashing and the feminism and everything, they're all so fucking nuts. I mean, it's just unbelievable. I can't believe how far done there. Of course Jewish women are the craziest, but white women have got to be a close second at this point. And Hispanic women are fleet whack loons, I mean, And then now Asian women have gone down that road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, that's all tolerable, but don't go for one that has been has a history of a child abuse and FAMA because you can't fit that. And then you can't expect that that's gonna be better just because you're nice, perd like I thought, Hey show them a better life. Now that doesn't work. I know you are focused on as the demon because now you have she has someone you can point all of her anger for her whole life.
Speaker 2: You have the penis, and you you're a man, So I'm gonna take my daddy issues out on you.
Speaker 3: Exactly. There's the too, because the dad wasn't there, so she has no idea like where she doesn't know how to place value and doesn't have any concept of where the father like fits in a family unit like, so there's no regard for it. No.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think a lot of these a lot of these white girls that go with black guys. Part A big part of that is the Jewish brainwashing, but also that to me, a lot of times I would bet real money nine times out of ten they were sexually abused by their father or like you know, an uncle or somebody like that. So they have this thing in their head that all white guys are are predators.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to go with yeah, Well, my first wife claims she was molested by her uncle, and my last wife was claims she was raped by her father until she was sixteen, from nine to sixteen, where she took a pistol because in Tennessee, everybody has a pistol, and she went into his into his bedroom and threatened to kill the son of a bitch and then he stopped raping her.
Speaker 3: And her knives and the guns in the houstin.
Speaker 1: Her father apparently was friends with both Elvis Presley and.
Speaker 3: They control You got Elvis. That's a weird story too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she she rode in the in the in the Cadillac convertible with Elvis when she was a little kid. And Beauford Pusser.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a real, uh, real hillbilly name there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the guy in the movie Walking Tall.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, but I know the story.
Speaker 1: So he's you know, was supposed to. Yeah, he was like the sheriff and you know, he had a big baseball bat or something like a baseball bat and he'd beat up. He was going after the Dixie mafia and uh, they ambushed him and accidentally killed his wife. And but my last, my last, why I told me said that Rufford Pusser, that whole movie was just total bullshit. He was the leader of the gangsters in town and it was a rival gang and he killed his own wife and then blamed it on the rival gang shooting him. So well, that's Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Buford Hays Pusser, the sheriff of Mick County, Tennessee's.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a name when you say you have to spit in this spetoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like anything. How they pronounced it very very bar bar b barbarian.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that all this stuff too, it all ties in with all the New World Order stuff. So like, for example, the colonel that was you know, Elvis is you know, like Kurt get this man a Cadillac. He was a Dutchman like you, Steph. And he was never an American citizen. His name was like Andreas van Kuick or something. And he ran away, right, He ran away from the Netherlands because he had killed some woman. I suppose he was like a serial killer in the Netherlands. And he ran away and he got like recruited by the O S S. And that's why he was a colonel. He was at they called him the colonel. He was actually like a legit colonel like in the OSS. And then they made him an honorary colonel and like the Tennessee Militia or whatever. But he was never an American citizen. He an illegal alien his whole fucking life. And the CIA basically protected. He was Elvis's handler.
Speaker 3: How do you go from CIA to Tennessee militia and that like was he went.
Speaker 2: Over like that was like his cover. Yeah, And he was basically Elvis's handler, and Elvis was was a secret agent. That's why they made Elvis an honorary FBI agent knowledge. Like have you ever seen the movie Elvis Nixon. Well that's what all they ship, the whole entertainment all that's all run by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's military intelligence, right, yes, the what do you call it little canyon scene and all.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, it was that. That Jerry Lee Lewis, he was a major one. He was into it. To him and Elvis were rivals, but that was all part of the act. Apparently his some famous one of these TV preachers televangelist was his cousin. Jerry Lee Lewis's cousin. And there was the movie with Dennis Quaid from the eighties. It was called Great.
Speaker 6: Balls of Jimmy Swagger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a played them in the movie. Yeah, so they're all they're all related to each other, these fucking people.
Speaker 1: I have sand Yeah, oh yeah, I remember him and he's crying.
Speaker 2: Jimmy swagger that was him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I know, I know. And they're all that. That's one of the biggest rackets going is all that you know, Christian evangelism.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And they're raking the money.
Speaker 2: Holy oh yeah, oh absolutely. And then the people these are people of modest means, maybe they make thirty forty thousand dollars a year, most of them if that, you know, living in fucking trailers and ship and they you know, they're giving all this money and they and they really they believe these these fucking carn artists.
Speaker 6: Yeah they do, I know, ook Lynon Zinker.
Speaker 2: You know, and they're all freemans and fucking pedophiles and ship yeah, yep, yeah, yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That's that's I mean, anything that has free Masonic in it, I mean, that's Kabbalistic, that's at the roots of it. And since seventeen eighties they were heavily there was a heavy influx of Frankists and Jesuits in them. Product one's fully Protestant, you know for the most part. And then they ended up infiltrated by the people that were their arch nemesis, right.
Speaker 2: Really the.
Speaker 3: Jesuits. How did that happen? How that makes sense? They were disbanded for a while, and then they all went into the Masonic Quorder for protection or whatever. It justly becomes subversive and change over everything. They've completely re routed the whole Masonic message and direction. And not that it was one hundred percent wonderful in the first place. But when you have a bunch of crypto Jews and a bunch of Jesuits, which is just another way of saying more cryptos, what do you think is going to happen? Yeah, I mean have been a birth out here. That's why we have ADO.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's right, beighbor. Yeah, And that's one of the reasons I shouldn't say this, because I you know, I have a lot of Christian trends. But that's one of the reasons I hate fucking Christianity. It's a psy op, it's a Jewish mind control. The whole Abrahamic trio is yeah, the whole Abrahamic religions so today is in Christianity and Islam, three of the worst mind fucks ever appear, you know, And and and then that's why you have things like these tele evangelists and ten show revivals and all that, and uh, because of these stupid fucking religions. Yeah, I can't imagine Pagans.
Speaker 3: Acting like that story the sun, the sun cult of the ancient Sumerians when they were still the Gucci got. However, we want to pronounce it the Goths they were monotheists, they don't. They can't even naturally claim that as being something that they originated.
Speaker 2: Well that the first so called monotheistic religion is Zeroastrianism, which was the ancient Persian religion.
Speaker 3: That was That was Goths that did that. And we're talking about's actually.
Speaker 2: Where my mother comes from in northern western Iran is where that was all founded.
Speaker 3: Thirty three seventy eight BC. Was the first around that time was the first uh Samerian king. You got to look at the book from Melibout Debt, Makers of Civilization in Race and Culture from nineteen twenty nine, So it was it was between two wars, two World wars, before everything was completely you know, panitized, and it's telling you the full story through the king's lists when in comparison from Samaria, Egypt and the Indus Valley and when they fled Sumaria after the Syrians knocked him out, and like the seven hundred BC, they continued on with their They they brought their their history with them. So once you get the understanding of the of the different dialects and the different uh you know, spellings and the mistranslations deliberately by Semitic U seriologists starting to realize that the same kings and it's their history, it's not Semitic at all. Until about seven hundred BC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know your stuff, Daniel, I'm telling you. So who was it iss Astrianism? It was horror Master. He was the good guy. And then was it.
Speaker 2: Zoroaster is the good guy and Horror No, he's a properly right. Yeah, you know, you might be right. I really don't know that much about it.
Speaker 1: I just don't like every money, every mine is the bad guy. Yeah, and Hurror Master was the good guy. And they worshiped the Peacock.
Speaker 2: I think there's something with that in there. Yeah, like the Shah used to they call that the Peacock dynasty and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, Gerjeff tell us the stories about the oroasteris that he'd met in I don't know what Kurdistan or something like that the Yaziddies.
Speaker 2: Wells, yeah, I don't know if they practiced Zoroastrianism, but they are ancient Aarians. A lot of them have red hair and green eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he said that it was at the school yard and some the kids that were kind of bullying one of the Yaziddies and they drew a circle in the dirt around him, and he could not leave that circle because and and even they tried to drag him out of the circle, he couldn't be dragged out of the circle. That was part of the aster in this and Ga saved him by running in there using his foot to wipe away part of the circle, and then he was able to escape through that gap in the circle. Weird story, yeah, Freddy Mercury.
Speaker 2: Was, Yeah, loads a lot of them in India. A lot of them moved to Bombay because they were being persecuted by the Muslims in Iran.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. They used to be in around but then they would persecuted. They moved to India. So that's where the lost of them are right now.
Speaker 3: So just to fall up with what you said about the peacock, says the chief divine figure of the Ziti is malak Taus peacock angel worshiped in the form of a peacock. He rules the universe with six other angels, but all seven are subordinate to the Supreme God, who has who had now direct interest in the universe since he created it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that makes sense. I believe that more than with any of the Abrahamic religions. Obviously doesn't give a fuck about the universe. Yes, I like David Roll, Jim Jim Ewing said, David Roll has some good books. Lost Testament covers the Bible stuff, while Lords of a Virus covers the Hixos. Yeah, I've read a couple of David Roll's book. I was really interested in his revised timeline of ancient Egyptian history, and because I agree with him on that. You know, I started studying ancient Egyptian history when I was a Rosicrucian. Who is the guy that find there's two rose acrusion organizations. One is kind of Hoky Finocchi. They got their head office somewhere in la They got pyramids in there, and the other one was founded by Max something Max Heigel, I think. And uh, anyways, so it was sort of like this is going way back. It was like you wrote letters to the organization and they would write you back, you know, pen and paper, envelope, stamp. And I remember writing to them and I said, what's the deal with the pyramids? And they wrote me back and Christian Rose and Kritz, well that's the official name. Yeah, But the guy that founded this one Rosicrucier was Max Heigel, I believe or something like that. But that's when I first So that was how old it was. I then sixteen when I was a Rosicrucian, you know, writing letters to this organization, and they had they put out a whole bunch of books, big fucking thick books. I read them all. I read everything. I read them twice. I read them three times. They're also the ones that you go to the meetings on the astral plane, so you'd have to get out of your body and then you'd go. I'd never made it to any of the meetings. I couldn't find it. I was those were the days when I was an astro Max Heindel, thank you, Yeah, Daniel knows everything Max Heindel, And so in those days I was doing all this astral projection stuff. Until I ended up in one of these dark places with the shadow creatures. That was spooky, that was really fucking spooky, and I said, well, you know, maybe I shouldn't be fucking around with this, and I stopped doing it after that. My girlfriend in the in the thumbnail for this live stream is a picture of me and my old girlfriend and we're sitting in front of the US Embassy in Tangiers. And we were at a party Christmas. It was during the Christmas holidays, not quite Christmas. It was at a former schoolhouse, a country school house that then converted into like a real house way up in the sticks, right, So it was you know those old those old brick school houses, you know, one room, and we were partying and with her, and we had two other couples stance, so there were six of us and we just did too many drugs. We did acid, we did hashies, we smoked marijuana, we did honey oil, and we did a shitload of LSD and cocaine. So like, I mean, we were just like again, I was very young then, I was nineteen. I can't do that many drugs indestructible, that's right, Stephen. You know I drink lightning and pissed thunder was this thing.
Speaker 2: When I was when I was a big club goer in New York, when I was about that. It's like lateeens, early twenties. We used to do to play this game. It was called What's My Line? They call you up to the DJ booth and there'd be like a line of something that could be white, it could be pink, it could be green, whatever it was. You had to store it, yeah, and take a chance. That's cool. What's my line?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So we were all fucking stoned out of our minds. It was the LSD that was the worst of it. I think caused it. And everybody started freaking out except for me because I've always been known as the rock, right, so I could do as much drugs as as you could possibly want. You know, it doesn't take me over, right, Yeah, I see the hallucinations that I said, you know, I get the feeling, but I never lose who I am. So now everybody's freaking out coming to me step and I'm freaking out, freaking out. Oh my god, I can't what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: And now what say? Calm down? It's just the acid. But I'm seeing things. Yeah, well that's what acid does, to tell you what, why don't we have a coffee? Take it easy? So anyways, I'm running around trying to calm everybody down, and my girlfriend, the one that's in the picture, she went just absolutely crazy. Now I'm trying to calm her down too, and I'm looking at her and there's these black bubbles coming out of her eyes, you know, like when the kids they blow the bubbles, right, and so there were all these bubbles, but they were black. They were coming out of her eyes and they were hitting me in their face, and sitting next to me on the bed was a little green elf watching. I mean, you gotta be pretty fucking stone to be hallucinating that much. But you know, for those people that do go into those realms through loosen the gens, a visit by the Elvin folk is very common.
Speaker 2: Yea, I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I saw the l's I saw her as she was freaking she and I said, I keep believing my body. So she was spontaneously asked projecting and she got one of these shadow things attached to her or this is This was the diagnosis based on my experience with the occult and astral projection and the rosa crucians.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell people not just stay away from all that occult stuff. It's it's so fucking wacky. But if you believe it, it becomes real. This is the scary This is the scary part. People make up their own realities. They believe all this shit they believe. So when they tell me, oh, Jesus saved me from drugs, I believe them because you know, you believe in Jesus and then that therefore Jesus becomes real and he saves you from drugs and all that. That's right.
Speaker 3: We become what you anticipate. Whatever the archetype of energy is, it's going to put the face on that you are expecting.
Speaker 1: Exactly that you know exactly. That's why I think when people have these out about near death experiences and they claim to see Jesus, well, that's because that's what you been trained to expect to see, right.
Speaker 3: Right, How do you know with no with nobody there to witness, how do we know how accurate those paintings are of Jesus in the first place, and his depictions. So if you see something that looks like that, then obviously it's because that's what you're anticipating that because that's what he actually looked like. I recognize him, right, So there's something there to that if he was even a thing.
Speaker 2: Well. The other thing too, that the point that I've tried to make to a lot of people, that especially the Bible thumping idiots, is you know, like you guys like you know, are talking Jesus is the Son of God and when like, okay, that's fine if you want to believe that, But Jesus is the embodiment of the Western ethos. If you look at him, Jesus is an Arian. All of his characteristics are noble Arian characters, the embodiment of Western ethos, Western culture, Western ethic, that the whole everything in a Western would have aspired to be.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't come down too hard on Christians. Yeah I don't. I don't believe the whole story and all that. But what they're expressing is the genetic expression of the Aryan people. Now they filter it through because look, you know, nobody else has you know, cares about animals and the nature and things like that. That's that's a Western European thing. Our kindness are compassion and all that. Now they focus that all out of this fictional character Jesus, and they think, well, Jesus did that for me. Yeah, but actually it's just you.
Speaker 2: It's right, you did it to yourself, right, you did? Yeah, you know, just like Buddha is for Asians. That's what it's.
Speaker 3: Dis empowering too, to give credit to something that's not you when you're the one that you know they have, right. It's like in the game of religion is to take something that you put the effort and time into and to better.
Speaker 2: Literally, so like saying that, like let's say man is creating in God's images is actually kind of it's a half. It's it's a misinterpretation. We create God and God creates us because it's like staring back in the mirror. We actually create God because we need God. It's an aspect of ourselves. But God is that reflection that reflects back to us and gives us the power that we need. So we have symbiotic it's like looking and that's why there's that like a picture from All the Occult where the guy's looking down and then he has the mirror reflection of as above, so below it's because we're creating God and God's creating us. It's it's like a.
Speaker 1: Mirror, you know, one of the members of my community. And I should have kept my mouth shut, But to be honest with you, I had a beer. I always have a beer before I go to the meetings because you know, no, listen, I hate you, no, I hate being even what we're doing tonight, all this talk. I got to have a beer in a couple of smokes, because otherwise I can't stand to do this shit. I don't like to listen to you for the app and hear the sound of my own voice and all this. And because I'm like a sigma male, right, so I don't like too many people around me. I can't take it for too long. So when I go to the meetings, there's you know, fifty people there. I need a fucking beer before I go in the meeting, right, just to relax, because all those people are going to just wear on my nerves. It's just my personality. I've always listened. I could go in there and run the room, right, And they said, step come in and lecture for two hours and be very entertaining and humorous and make sure everybody laughs. No problem. I can do that. But if I'm not doing that me sitting there, I need a beer. So the beer kind of loosened my tongue. And he's a nice guy, came over. He said, you know, we really like what you're doing and all this, and I said, okay, well, thank you, Bob, I really appreciate that. And he says, if only we could get you to come to Jesus. I said, well, Bob, that ain't going to happen. It's never going to happen. He said, what maybe could happen? I said, Bob, let me tell you how I view you guys. You're Christians, I said, I think you're demon worshipers. You worship demons. I said, let me run it by you. You worship a Jew, right, And he goes, yeah, yeah, you worship the God of the Jews, right, Yeah, yeah we would, Yeah, that's yeahweh You worship a book written by Jews, yeah, I said, and you belong to a church founded by a Jew. Well, yeah, I guess that's right. Yeah, that's Paul. And I said, do you have any idea what fucking Jews are?
Speaker 3: They've lied about everything else, but they were totally honest. About this one thing. I'm sure, yeah, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what Jews are?
Speaker 1: I said, they're demons. Even Jesus said that. I said, so from my perspective, you're demon worshippers. I shouldn't have said that, or just.
Speaker 3: The whole Solomon story that's also completely one percent fabricated. But why does somebody who's a man of God needs seventy two demons to build himself a temple? And then and then, while you have these books, come out with this magic book that somebody recommended me. A lot of everybody on my channel understands who this person is. But it says how to Conjure the seventy two Angels, and it's a book for magic.
Speaker 2: Are somewhot Israel Reding, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know the name. It's like he has like twenty five books in the series or whatever. It's like a group of people. But regarding I don't know, I don't know. I'll look at my kindle, but it's, uh, the seventy two Angels and how to Conjure. And I started reading it and I'm like, I don't. First of all, all this stuff, I don't. It's like, well, this is an exodus passage that us in this part and you do this and that thing with this tells mean I'm like, no, no, because I know I know who these things, but these things really are that the same Babylonian demons that I read in the Book of Magic about Babylon. It's like, this is not there. And then and then they say over and over and over again, just be careful what you ask for because you have to live with its consequences. Yes, And I'm like, okay, So like wish Master, you say I want a million dollars, and the way that you get it is like somebody in your family dies and it's there freaking health insurance, their life insurance.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, than I'm not going to play that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I that's the conclusion that came to alfter. My girlfriend got attacked by the shadow thing and she was like she went a little bit crazy for a couple of years, and we really had to work on her, you know, to build up her or to kind of get rid of this thing.
Speaker 3: It was the wrong process, you know, I create the denial that that wasn't real, right, because really it was that she stept in some real ship. And then you got to try to back that out of your brain.
Speaker 1: Well, we killed it with positive energies. Basically, it was real. We didn't deny that it was really, but you had to kill it with a kind of positive energy.
Speaker 2: Before you.
Speaker 1: Before you go into this whole astral plane, you have to kind of raise up this shield. And it's done like this. I still remember. It's a it's an affirmation. It goes like, I am the Wisdom and the Light. I stand within the light, and the light surrounds me. Nothing may enter into the light for I am the awakened Christ.
Speaker 3: Did you put salt around you in a circle too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that kind of stuff. So after that, I said, okay, enough of all this cult and Rosa Cruse and all this bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know the story from Sorry, I just to Chris Damon Brandon. It says the seventy two Angels of Magic, instant access to the Angels of power. It's the name of the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So after that, what'sn't Madame Latski Madam David Living Peel disguised herself. She lived in India for five years learning the language, and then she disguised herself as a Tibetan witch and snuck over the border into Tibet. She was the first woman, first Western woman to ever go into Tibetan.
Speaker 3: I know about the story. I've heard this, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The story she tells about conjuring up the spirits and all that Tibetan stuff. That's why I told people like people say, oh, I said to bet mood Is, it's all demonology absolute, it's all demonology.
Speaker 3: Medical pace too, like you said before, how this come up through into uh you know, Judaism or whatever or whatever the hell they call that. And that's the vassatorization, that's the the erosion and the degradation of the end of that and the and the the presence of the moon colt which are always running away from demons the whole time, like the Sun God and beneficent creator. That idea comes from the Arians, that was and Thou Son of God. Like this is all coming down, even the words for like heaven and stuff like that, that's all coming from way back. And they were all Arran kings, you know, and they brought that with them from the North when they came. And it's they weren't psychopaths, but as they intermingled with and they've suppressed the Moon colt because they wanted to do child child in human sacrifices and all that stuff. But they still started, you know, absorbing their characteristic traits and practices, and they started being what do you call it, tempted and romanced or whatever you say by the magic because it does.
Speaker 1: Work, but yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: We're getting into the dark shit. And then they started being corrupted. So by the time you get thousands of years ahead, you're looking at what you're talking about with this. It's just it's the slow progression of this evil creeping up and taking over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Even Somerset mon I love Somerset mon I love his writing. Of course he was an old gay Englishman, but he had traveled. Huh, so that means he was brilliant, right, yeah, brilliant. But he wrote wrote some My favorite book by mister Razor's Edge, and that was a great book. They made two movies out of it, one black and white from the nineteen fifties and the more recent ones started Build Murray. Yeah yeah, yeah, but actually everybody hated the Bill Murray version, but actually I kind.
Speaker 3: Of liked it, isn't there some of er Chef's like philosophy infused into that movie.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's what I saw it too. I went alway to mind the Razor's Edge, Bill.
Speaker 3: Murdy went specifically, his brother actually plays like one of the other like army, you know whatever, This lieutenant went, and when one of the persons people die, he says all the negative things about the person who died, and it's their way of coping. And then when when the when the sergeant or whatever dies. That's what Bill does, you know what I mean, to get over the the trauma of the and the loss of the guy he was. He was offended by it at first because he's like, how do you do that to you know, that's crazy, And then he understood why they did it to to separate the emotion because they're still in war, you know. It was it was pretty interesting. That was a really good part of that movie.
Speaker 1: And that they were all ambulance drivers in the First World War, and Hemingway was an ambulance driver the First World War, and also Scott Fitzgerald, I believe, was also an ambulance driver in the First World War. Anyway, So a good book and and I even liked the movie because I'm always sick of movies where they about you know, spiritual people and they're always you know these guys that kind of walk around like their shit don't stink, and they're so solemn, and you know, everything's very serious and and Bill Murray played it absolutely the opposite way. He was being Bill Murray. A sense of humor is riffing on people. Just because you're spiritually advanced doesn't mean you lose your sense of humor.
Speaker 3: That John John Cleese said that in a different way talking. You don't have to be somber. Somber was the word he used.
Speaker 1: Somber.
Speaker 3: Yes, that doesn't make you more intellectual because you don't have a sense of humor exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John Clacy, I like him anyways. So Somerset Mon wrote a story like he had a couple of collections of short stories. I think it's called like on a Chinese screen, and he told the story about this guy he was. He was an Englishman. He was stationed in Burma and he had a Burmese girlfriend or a Burmese wife. But then he got called back to England and he's like, Okay, fuck this shit, I'm going home, and he left and the wife got one of the witch doctors to put a curse on him, and the witch doctor said that when you see the shores of your country, that's when you will die. And sure enough, the guys on the boat and they said, oh, look there's England over there, and he dropped it from a heart attack. So yeah, it's it's it is kind of real, you know. Even Somerset mom wrote this story about that.
Speaker 3: So oh so a Farewell to arms was a literal depiction of what he saw when he was picking people up off the ground. The farol farewell to leg, farewell to the internest Hemingway, right.
Speaker 1: Yea likeway. He lives here in Toronto for a while. He even wrote for a local newspaper, that Toronto Telegram.
Speaker 3: Whether of like automatic or like like auto mechanic magazines too, when he was trying to get his h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we all. I also wrote for auto magazine, Yeah, auto Dealership magazine. I still have a copy of the articles I wrote for me. But yeah, I liked the Hemingway. And I had somebody that booked a consultate. She's out in Seattle, and she said, you know, I'm really kind of unset or I said why, She said, well, I keep feeling that there's something, you know, coming into my room at night. I said, like wat, she says, I don't know, something evil comes into my room at night. So putting on my wizard hat from forty years ago, I said, okay, we can. We can solve that problem.
Speaker 3: So you're like Bill Murray and Ghostbusters with that thing when he goes into Dana's apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. He was doing that to get late, I said, going to Chinatown while.
Speaker 3: I was there, Yeah, exactly, parallel.
Speaker 1: I said, going to Chinatown and buy a Chinese coin sword. I don't know if you know what. It's a sword, but it's made up by stitching Chinese coins together. So they're around with a square opening in the middle, and then they put a cord through and all that. And it's a sword, you know, it's got the cross guard and everything, but it's all made out of Chinese coins. I said, go buy what Go buy the Chinese coin sort shouldn't be too much, ten bucks, fifteen bucks. This alm at all these Chinese trinket shops. If you go to China Town, they're all over the place. I said, put that under your bed, Sleep with it under your bed. Son of a bitch. Following week, I had another consultation with her and she says, it worked, it's not coming back, So do I do it myself. There was a while back, just after my wife left and I'm in the apartment alone and I had this weird feeling that there was something walking down the hallway to my bedroom. You know, you get this paranoia when you live alone. And of course the dts from alcohol withdrawal. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. And so I have quite a few swords in the house obviously, so I put one sword under my bed. Never had that feeling again. So that's good. Tell you it's witchcraft, it's the cult, it's the evil spirits and all that. It's real if you buy into it. And that's what scares me. And that's why I've always recommended to people ever after that, I said, I have nothing to do with it witchcraft or occultism. And because you created through your own mind and then it becomes actually sort of real, well.
Speaker 3: You have an energetic parasite on you at that point too, because when you're done with it, it's not done with you. You know, it has something that it's it's corresponding with it's interacting, but so it's not gonna.
Speaker 6: Leave, and if you don't feed it, it'll feed on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that it goes into this whole reason why parasites of the jew type have to continue to claim other people and basically infect them too, in the sense you get them corrupted and stuff like that too, because you have to feed the beast at that point to get it off your back.
Speaker 2: Well, they've done all the race alleviate the Yeah, that's why. That's what Hitler said, that the universal poisoner of all races. Yeah, they poison every single right. Look at what And I'm not saying this the wave a flag for blacks. I really don't care for blacks, But black people today are compared to like, let's say, black people fifty one hundred years, I mean, there's no comparison. They've they've they've screwed the blacks up. I mean, the blacks no bargain to begin with, but they at least had like a warrior tradition, and they had a sense of pride and things like that. I remember black people when I was a little kid, that they did. They spoke properly, they didn't wear their pants around their knees, they owned a home, they had good jobs that you hardly see that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was all that was all done by media, culture and music.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tom, get off for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, gangst the rap was literally a military intelligence operation in corporate to get people in the jails.
Speaker 2: Yep, or they're well now they're pushing. I saw this meme the other day. It said hip hop in the nineties and showed Ice Cube with an AK forty seven, and then it says hip hop today and was two black guys like kissing each other. It's true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I once to watch this interview with like half a dozen rap artists and they were all talking and they said the same thing they.
Speaker 3: I didn't interrupt you, I said, g judge just said something very good. Family unit was far more intact. Households need fathers. That's the part they got me. Yes, absolutely, household father Yeah. I was deprived of mine, yanked away from mind, but made every effort to uh still have a really good and one of the greatest things that I got to do this year was to bring my daughter to see her grandfather in New York and have him just watching those two interact and remembering all the times that he taught me stuff. It was just like the best feeling in the world to my daughter. Very listened to everything he said, and she was learning how to kayak by my dad and was like, wow, yes, my daughter's never been in the kayak before. She's eight. She got in the kayak, listened to him. She's fearless, she'll do whatever. So she listened to how to do it, and she was doing it awesomely in like no time at all. He taught her how to dive off the edge of the dock and everything too, and it was.
Speaker 1: Your grandfather's are forwarded with my adopted grandchildren too. I love them and oh they love me too. They're always really excited when I come. I mean they're like they're really happy to see me, which is nice. I wish Steve was as happy to see me. M hmm.
Speaker 3: I once made a video. It was very amaturish back then, and it was like, really crappy it's quality. But my my theory was that Stalin didn't have a cat. And the reason why it's like you learn, you learn empathy and compassion for something that's that's you know, defenselands independent on you and it's like Stalin must not have had a cat.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny. Yeah, so anyways, that's what that is, right, Steve said, a black cat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard to see her. She's only she's only six months old and she's great nice. Yeah, she's sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have I have a snuggle cat named Rascal. He just showed up one day and yeah, we used to have like a palette but had a flat top. It wasn't like the ones that have the just the places of what It was like a plywood on top, so you couldn't see underneath it. And we used it as a step by walking out the the backsliding glass door, so the cat would just like we just said, he peered. He appeared out of the out of the portal, the vortex because he just one day he would crawled out and he was just there and he didn't leave. We fed him, but we didn't let him in for like two weeks and finally we broke down and the Rascal has been like our best cat ever did He didn't adopted us. He he must have heard in the neighborhood that we were we were homing a lot of cats at that time, and uh, that was the place to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: This one one morning, I was walking down the side of my house to the garden and I hear this high pitch something and I thought it was a falcon, you know, and uh, because it was, but man, I think it was really low. And as I got closer, I looked down and there's this little thing. Jimmy. She was just a little kid, still had blue eyes, but uh now spent a lot of time her.
Speaker 3: Too young to be off the too young to be off the weaning, you think at that time, because like our dog when they we got him, I don't think he was ready to leave his mother yet, so we bottle fed him for a while. First she was she was very young, but.
Speaker 6: She no, she did start eating, don't. I don't know if if there was other ones and she just got left behind or what. But she's fine. I've had lots of cats.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, it's twenty to midnight. I've got one more huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one more story.
Speaker 1: Well we could do one more story, I guess, but I also have one more music video.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to get knocked off again? For copyright?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't care. I don't care because like I delete these videos anyways, because right, yeah, on YouTube, but they're on Odyssey, they're on Rumble and they're on what's the other one.
Speaker 3: It's a bit Shoot, bit Shoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're on bit Shoot, Ardisty and Rumble.
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk to Dave this week. I might have uh, I might plead with you two come on over to the other one that I'm on. I think it would be the amazing fit there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, sure, let me know, let me know. So, yeah, I got one more music video, so I don't care. I know, like I automatically get to monetize every time I run the music video. But the thing is, you know, you know, I checked the view counts after the live stream, and it's like, you know, fifty people watch them, not making money anyways, you know. So whether they demonetize me or not, it doesn't fucking matter. This is for us, you know. So I'd rather share some music with you guys. And again it's I always want to try to end things on a upbeat, So something that reflects our people. That's why all the videos have shared with you. It's always all white people, you know, outdoors in the summer, full orchestra at full choir. So this one also is full orchestra and full choir. And it's a song that used to piss me off when I was younger and play guitar, because you know, when we were young, we would go, you know, we'll meet you at the at the park. We'll build a campfire, we'll roast some hot dogs, get some beers or smoke some joints, and everybody brings their instruments, right, So everybody would bring a guitar or a banjo or a violin or something, and then we would play music we didn't have. This was before the big ghetto blasters, and we wouldn't want them anyways. You know, it was rather more nice, nicer to just play acoustic guitar around the campfire, have a beer and a hot up whatever. But everybody would always say, well, can play this song? Was a request, constant request. The thing was I didn't know how to play it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is a lot before the Internet and all that, and I've always played, but well after leaving the ORG. I used to be able to read music very well, but I stopped reading music after I left school. And I've always played by ear since I can. Usually, you know, you played me a song and I'll listen to it once and I'll get seventy percent of it right. I'll listened to it twice and I'll get a one hundred percent of it right, so I can tell what they're playing just by listening to it. But I couldn't get this song most of it. I got most of it. I got. What I couldn't get was the opening riff, which is a walk down and it goes from a major chord to a minor chord back to a diminished seventh chord, and it walks that I could not for the life and figure out how to play it. I can now because I cheated. I went onto YouTube and went, how do you play this fucking song? So I got the chords, the proper fingering and all that, so now I can play it. But for the most of my life, I could not play this song, and I was always embarrassed to admit I don't know how to play this song. Well, can you play this song for us? We really like No, guys, I don't know, but you're good. You could figure it. No, I can't figure it out. So that's the song. I'm going to play tonight and the song is Stairway to Heaven. So are we ready to play? And then after the song, I'll give everybody you know a chance to sign off and say whatever they want to say before they go, and then we'll call it a night. So here it is Stairway to Heaven, but not by led Zeppelin, but by another band who one of the members is my soulmate, Nancy Wilson. So h here we go.
Speaker 7: To Wilson.
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Here she is, she's so hot. But this is the part I could never learn. She's playing right now.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 9: Bausially didn't show. All that letters is gone, and she's by stay to him when she gets some fish. If the stores are all closed.
Speaker 2: With the words, she can get what she can.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's bying a stand. There's a sound on.
Speaker 3: What she wants, to be sure, because.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes words in the treat, but.
Speaker 7: There's a song bird sometimes all the lot thoughts.
Speaker 2: On the skill.
Speaker 5: It makes me want to There is a fee in hacket when I'm looking to and my speeiod is crying in my thoughts, and eyes.
Speaker 2: Breaks the smoke through.
Speaker 9: The change, and the boys of those of step.
Speaker 1: Sure is.
Speaker 7: Two.
Speaker 1: The drummer is Robert Klatz, so that's why he's crying, and she's by.
Speaker 7: Stay Away.
Speaker 2: To Heaven.
Speaker 7: Ladies in general.
Speaker 3: Awesome. He he's Stephan who is the guy on lead? I don't know, I'm saying, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was good, Yeah, absolutely yeah. So again, the reason I choose these is because this is a tip co Aryan performance. Only white people can bring together a full orchestra, a rock band, a complete choir and everybody in complete harmony and unity. And I've never seen that in any other culture. Nobody else does that. You know, I can't stand Chinese music class called Chinese music, My god, what a garbage. And the Japanese, I got to say, the Japanese are like the Chinese are what I would call like trailer trash, and the Japanese are, you know, a little bit more classy. Everything about them is their art. I love their art. Chinese artists like Mexican artists, all garish colors and hideous, overly done.
Speaker 3: You know, we've had on the neck for two thousand years, though with the couple couple of times with the little relief of them, so they're pretty.
Speaker 1: You know, but and the music is garish and awful.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 1: Japanese what what what's that that that instrument people? Uh huhe the one with the with the strings.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about?
Speaker 1: It looks like a big docimer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of that stuff was actually really good. I like that. But no other race on the planet does music like white people. And that's and and with the choir and all that in there, that was really that.
Speaker 3: Was really good Stefan because they kind of layered the choir like broke in right at the right time. Yes, has that raspy voice in that, and it gave layer to her voice and that was like it was, it was a it was a good way to uh reproduce that if if she can't do that raspiness on her own, it was smart to do it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then they had the horn section in there. I love a horn section, and of course the violins and the string section.
Speaker 2: I mean, beautifues that playing for mister and mister Obano.
Speaker 1: I know that, you know afterwards, And wasn't that David Letterman sitting next to him.
Speaker 3: Too, that Pipa or Pipa you're talking about, Yeah, yeah, the idea, Yeah, the four string plucked intmate with a paar shaped body.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, this thing has like fifteen strings.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe it's the guquin Gukin. Could be seven old on. I'm still looking. That's all we got.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the significance of all those guys wearing bowlder boulder hats was. There has to be some kind of significance to that.
Speaker 3: It's a little missonic to me, just the way they're getting.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of that. By the way, I don't know if you guys know this. I think it's Jimmy Page owns Crowley's old house.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mentioned that in the comments too, because somebody mentioned curly.
Speaker 2: I think it burned down like some years are when he rebuilt it.
Speaker 3: But he owns that unlocked ness.
Speaker 2: There's right, it's unlocked mess exactly.
Speaker 1: H I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very old old or something.
Speaker 1: Good music next week? I I just thought about what I want to choose for next week. And uh, because again I listened to this music and I have never heard a band, I mean a big band that is so tight, so tight, and that'll be believe it or not. Because I never liked him when I was young. It was sort of more my parents kind of taste. What not my parents, but maybe my mother she liked Engelbert humper ding. I always going to kick out of that name, Engelbert humperdink.
Speaker 3: And she she has a dink. You shouldn't be humping it.
Speaker 1: And Tom Jones, so, uh, live at Cardiff Castle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still alive, He's still around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he gave a live performance at Cardiff Castle in Wales, which is where Tom Jones is from. Jones is a very common name for Welsh people. And uh, he's got this huge band, great band, you know, backup singers. He's got the you know, the black backup singers. The only time I like blacks black women is when they're backup singers for a good band, right like Joe Cocker, Right, I'm coming home, buy me a ticket for an airplane or whatever, right, and they get the black black backup singers. I love that, you know. So I'm jones assist. And the drummer in his band is just you know, sometimes this stuff stands out to you, but good drummers are really rare.
Speaker 2: I think you were going for you were trying to say, that's crooner music that your parents, that your mother would have liked. Like Tom Jones is a crooner. Yeah, yeah, Frank Sinatra was a crooner. That's that's they're they're basically jazz singers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this song is not a crooner song. It's yeah live at Cardiff Castle. If I only knew now now you can google and watch it ahead of time.
Speaker 3: I know he's more modern. But Oliver Taylor Hawkins was a really good drummer for uh, for food Fighters. They did the covers of.
Speaker 2: Of what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Led Zeppelin songs too when they were playing I think Page came out on stage with them years ago. Yeah, yeah, and they said it didn't They say it was a drug overdose. But I think I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: They said, well, I know when the autopsy was done, his heart was like four times the size of normal.
Speaker 3: It's probably, yeah, most certainly. Yeah, And then I think I think his like, didn't his son come on stage and play drums for them? I'm pretty it was a young kid, like a teenager, and he was on a tribute tribute concert. Very very uh, you're jerking, you know, your dad sucks, man.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that old. He was only like fifty two or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, guys, let's go along the line. Let's see, we'll give the last word to Steve Mercer because Steve is h he's he's my best friend.
Speaker 3: Steve. You talked to Niel or you hang out in their uh in their last dreams there. Yeah, yeah, he's just great. We're doing our Are we done it? This Wednesday?
Speaker 1: We do like one every month, pretty Daniel, Why don't you give us your final words? And then we'll go to Chris and then we'll go to Steve, and then it's time I get something to eat.
Speaker 3: I don't really have anything to say. I thank you for having me on again.
Speaker 1: It's fun, you know so much, Daniel. I mean book, you're reading it a week now.
Speaker 3: I not a week, but like I read every day on the elliptical for the hour and twenty minutes that I'm on it, give or take. So I get an hour and twenty minutes of reading and every day pretty much, so I get through within a week, or at least if I just went through an eight hundred page book, well seven hundred pages, because I guess the last hundred pages versus all appendency so that's uh, that's done. Now. That was the La Waddell book, The Makers of Civilization that I was talking about. It's really good and then I mean, it's so well documented that it's it's changed my mind and I'm glad because I know everything is a deception and a lie, and when you actually get down to it, it just makes sense, like the truth resonates, you know. And you can find that book if you look for Makers of Civilization in Race and Culture and you'll find a free pdf if you just go to like archive dot org and then scroll down underneath it and you'll see pdf. You just click it and then click it again and it'll be there.
Speaker 1: You can read the book.
Speaker 3: So nineteen twenty nine L. A. W. A. D. D. E. L. He's written a lot of books about this. So and he went through the trouble of learning the languages so that he could verify that the Egyptologist and the Seriologist and the all these people were accurately you know, translating, and they weren't. They were semitizing history. And that's why I like that.
Speaker 1: Other fraud that claimed to be able to read Samerian what was his name?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking about Sitchin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sitchen. Yeah. What was the name again, Daniel, I'm going to write it down here.
Speaker 3: It's the L. A. Waddell WA D D E L L Makers of Civilization in Race and Culture. And if you just type that in a search bar and repdf end it all. Yeah, the archived do or. That's how I get most of my old books. If the people are still alive, then I get the book.
Speaker 1: I buy it, you know.
Speaker 3: But if they're somebody else is benefiting off of the sale and it's not their family, then I just get it from however other mean I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Yeah, Like I did most of my reading many many years ago, I read thousands of books. I read everything, everything that was a first name basis with all the librarians, because I was in there every week taking out fifty books at a time.
Speaker 3: I think it's thirty five book read.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: I said, Were there any hot librarians?
Speaker 1: No, No, hot librarians.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I had that that that problem of being like a collector but not a reader for a long time. So I was just looking for the books that were rare or interesting to me, but never actually cracked too many of them. But now like I just read, re read, read, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to throw so many away over the years that I moved so many times.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've lost all my books to I used to collect some money. They're all gone now except for the only books I still have are autographed copies of authors that I met personally. Those are the books I have left. So but yeah, I know they used to end when I bring them back late? How much do I owe? They go? Oh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I stopped going to the library when I finally got a collection notice in the mail. You owe four dollars in late fees and thirty five dollars for collection fee. Oh for them for Yeah, so I remember thinking to myself, So, I'm a little too figured this out? Did he? He figured out he's going to collect the library fees for the libraries, right, They made a little deal, some little two ass So, oh, we'll collect the late fees for you, and we'll fucking screw them before next to thirty five bucks for sending them a letter. I stopped going to the library after that. But anyways, that's livery.
Speaker 3: Charge on your your usage fee on your electric is little minuscule amount of your bill, and then the delivery charge on the infrastructure that your tax is paid to put in the ground or in the air. Yeah, the system that everybody paid for, you're getting charged to use it for the delivery charge. And that's the biggest part of the bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't read that many books anymore. I really don't. I mean, I write it all one you know, once in a while I'll still read a book. What was the last book, Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene I think it was.
Speaker 3: Dawkins is such a huge Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't care for him either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I didn't. Well, I didn't like the book either.
Speaker 3: So like Symphony of Science though, even though I know it's a lot of it's bullshit, But that website where they would take old what's his name, Carl Sagan and stuff like that, and they would put into like, you know, synthesized music and it would make it like it was. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Symphony of Science.
Speaker 2: Jude gate Keeper, who wasn't.
Speaker 3: Has to be rethought again, you know, and Hoaxbusters.
Speaker 2: When when they would do the Hoaxbusters stream, everybody would away. Somebody would always say every aspect of everything is Jewish basically.
Speaker 3: Tainted thereby you know what I mean, it used to be it's all been ours and that's what the.
Speaker 2: Book from L A. Delta.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Yeah, saying nothing but a lot.
Speaker 2: Of stuff that he said. I mean, he's been right about a lot of things. He says, basically, once the you know, when we when all the Jews are basically dead gone and you know that, he claims this is going to happen in the near future, like like in the next couple of months or whatever, then all these things are going to come out, all the all the you know, like people are gonna all the free energy stuff, all the UFOs, all these all these things are going to come out. There was incidentally, I don't know if you guys saw this, there's a new I don't know if they're doing it with with Canadian law enforcement, but here in the US, especially sheriff's departments are getting a thing handed out to them about how to deal with UFOs when they land in alien contact. They're giving law enforcement, especially sheriff's departments.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that for my lastem people, you're y link here.
Speaker 1: Well, Daniel, thank you for coming again today. Always the pleasure you're so informed and always have something interesting to contribute. Let's move on then to Chris another very knowledgeable. Everybody likes you, Chris Well. Of course they love Daniel, but they like Chris Well.
Speaker 2: That's all right, it's an honor just to be nominated as.
Speaker 1: They worship Steve. So any any final thoughts, Chris.
Speaker 2: That's just always a pleasure to talk with you guys, and you know, get the word out. You know, it's fun to know that there's there's like minded people in the world. So you know, I enjoyed Well, that's exactly what it is. Yeah, And instead of living in some office with Muriel cup for bir PhD for an hour and being lied.
Speaker 3: To and paying you money, how doesn't that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Doesn't make you feel?
Speaker 2: So they always say indigestion is what it made me feel.
Speaker 1: And then look at the vast array of topics that we talk about, and everybody's informed on all of this stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh my god, that speaking of you know, how how confession works for your enemy and confessions will being part of what do you think better help is? But all that the infusing into the culture that everybody should be you know, wimpy and and you know, emotionally distraught and then seeking seeking help on some internet ship. And it's every single YouTube channel that's, oh have you seen better help? Better help will pair you with the perfect therapist, like stranger everything that it's.
Speaker 2: Like really.
Speaker 6: Else.
Speaker 2: That's what they've done with the society. Everybody. It's learned helplessness. That's what people suffer from for a large learn helplessness.
Speaker 1: Yep, well, Chris, thanks again for coming. Really enjoy your your inputs. And everybody's got a good sense of humor too in this in this group, and yeah, I appreciate it too. You know, like we talk about things and we can go from Buddhism to Christianity is and conspiracy theories, and everybody's on the same page with all this. More or less, you know, this is really rare, and it's it's encouraging. It's encouraging.
Speaker 3: And finally, I like Seth again. He says, I decided forgiveness is immoral. Yeah, justices where it's at consequences, where it's at accountability. Otherwise, evil doesn't listen to reason. That's why it's you know, oh, let me just try to talk you out of it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Murdered a bunch of people, or you know what I mean. It's like, yeah, so that's excusable because he had a troubled childhood.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I just reposted in an older video I've made a couple of years ago called a time to Kill, and I posted it on x or whatever. I said, this is my answer to the invasion of the cat eaters and time to kill. But when are we going to get it? Folks? You know?
Speaker 3: Anyways, we have to hit the respawner though. We can't just go after the people that they send you. We got to stop and stop of.
Speaker 2: The Jewish cancer. Yeah, the world is sick and we are the doctors.
Speaker 1: That's why I was thinking of pizza boxes, silencers and they hasidic outfit, you know, like I'm going to go for them first.
Speaker 3: Anyways, you felt the fish for somebody named Stein.
Speaker 6: They've had I don't know about a head start, but at least lately, you know, with the media, they control the narrative. And uh, you know what's so important about about this too is uh for us to uh stay true to ourselves, be authentic and tell our story.
Speaker 2: What's key?
Speaker 6: Hold on, jump on, there you are, Okay, Yeah, I know. It's it's an honor to be in in you guys company and to do this every week. Yeah it is. It's good for the soul, said, it's good good medicine, and yeah, yeah, I ya. This week all the Haitian stories came out and I just went to public today and there's a Haitian cup I've never seen. I've been around them before with Vitas. It hadn't come to you know, the home health stuff, home help, but I've never seen an actual Haitian couple speaking French in the produce section.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't say anything, but I was. It was just a little surprising.
Speaker 3: They're selling.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I almost said, uh yeah, the cat tacos and kitten kebobs are in uh at Winn Dixie save a lot.
Speaker 2: Were they so blurble you could only see teeth and eyes?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been to parties where the only thing that was almost black lights remember black lights?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Shirt yeah yeah yeah, And the only time you could see a black person, they opened their eyes and smiled.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then they do that red red sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. I was scared of patients ever since I was a young man, and I read the book by Graham Green, The Comedians, and that story takes place in Haiti. And then Tom mccoots, Oh yeah, exactly on the Papa Doc and I heard, I.
Speaker 6: Heard Voodoo was a response to all the all the ones that died coming over on the ships.
Speaker 2: Anybody heard that ship goes back to like Africa and everything.
Speaker 6: Take care, yeah, to deal to deal with the spirits.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And there was you know, there there was a black gentleman that that helped out here at the house for a while, and uh, we know him pretty well. But he would, yeah, he would talk about the Haitians eating cats, you know, just around here. Yeah, and he said, I don't know what the name for it, but he called he said, they call him roof rats.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but the Chinese cats too, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And every time my cats get out of out of control, I always threaten him, I'm going to sell you to the Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 6: Yeah taco.
Speaker 2: Did he did? He say them niggas is crazy? Is crazy.
Speaker 3: Before they start blowing dust in our faces. The the zombie power like.
Speaker 2: A paralysis, that's the zombie effect.
Speaker 3: That yeah, and when they added and you pull them into it. It makes you uh the power suggestion. You can't you can't really uh you just do what they do.
Speaker 1: Yep. I think they used to a puffer fish for that powder. You probably heard that book, The Serpent and the Rainbow. Yeah, yeah, the movies.
Speaker 6: And the hypocrisy of you know, what's going on with all the medical crap and then just just let whoever in.
Speaker 3: It's we need to feel this, but we'll just bring into everybody who has any whatever disease they have with them. Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's part of the plan.
Speaker 1: Well, or maybe.
Speaker 3: Because they want them to be young, strapping in a fighting age, they make sure that they're healthy first. Who knows, you know, not a lot of kids come across. But by the way, apparently our government us like twenty thousand of them. They just yeah, lost them.
Speaker 1: I would check the basements of every syneagogue.
Speaker 3: Speak their their cut or their fee, right highest is involved.
Speaker 1: Steve final thoughts because my hat.
Speaker 6: Just keep doing what we're doing. Just keep doing what we're doing.
Speaker 1: M Okay, then, well, thank you again for coming on board. For those of you who aren't on board, you're welcome to join in. I always post the link, so if you want to join and and and give your viewpoint, I think the more the merrier I can. According to my free plan with stream Yard, I can have ten people on at the same time, and we only have like four of us, so we could get another six people to join in and don't be shy next week come on back.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to share it in my Telegram group because those people are kind of vetted as being good people as it is, so.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll leave that up to you because I don't know telegram. I never used it, but yeah, yeah, that'd be great and yeah, so oh oh yeah. I also posted the link to my PayPal if you can help, that'd be great. And Woulden sent me twenty bucks earlier when I posted the link at like six o'clock in the evening, he already posted it, already sent me twenty bucks at beer, and yeah, I already spent it on beer. Thank you, Gordon, if you're listening, much appreciated. Okay, guys, let's call it the night and we'll see you next week and I'll probably talk to mostly between them and then anyways, so goodnight, folks, Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: Thank you next week,