Speaker 1: Well, it seems so new how psychiatry became evil, and hear me, I didn't say psychiatrists. There are many psychiatrists who continue this day to be good, god fearing people. The profession became evil, and it seems new because psychiatrists were relatively new, and these psychosomatic drugs were relatively new, and there.
Speaker 2: Was always always the use.
Speaker 1: Of chemicals to quote, calm people or to alter mind states. That's been a pursuit of mankind forever. But psychiatry became evil when they almost became extinct. Now, they could have gone underdone other things. It could have been mds, et cetera. But they became evil because of First Timothy, Chapter six, verse ten, not because of it, but because that verse describes what happened. We're going to dig through this historically, and then we're going to get to a very modern telling of the same exact phenomena involving some of the same exacting people, not necessarily psychiatrists, although they're involved, but this time social workers and therapists and teachers, And interestingly, it was social workers and therapists talk therapists who created competition to psychiatrists that caused them to embrace absolute evil. Not all of them, but the profession. We'll talk about this with the help of renew dot Healthcare and of course to the great auspices of God Almighty.
Speaker 3: And now we roll the thing.
Speaker 2: There it is, But everybody say thanks.
Speaker 4: Disapproved but big pharma technocrats in tyrans everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City, Excie Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made and these are the times through which God has decided.
Speaker 3: We showed up.
Speaker 1: Now you do things live, you get live results that happened sometimes, and there are other podcasts that would edit all out. Why why don't we just admit we're human? I want to thank some friends of the show who sent this to me. Clifford has sent this to me and made me aware of this latest write up. So Clifford, thank you for being a viewer. Desh listener. Clifford Harbin called my attention to much of what we're going to talk about today. Let me just set the groundwork here, and that is that there was a turning point in psychiatry, and psychiatry got to a point where they decided they needed a new business model and we're going to cover that. That's what Clifford brought my attention to. But let's start where we're going to end. Okay, we're going to talk about gender confusion again, and God help me, I would be thrilled to never have to discuss it. But this battle in the United State States is still being pressed upon kids.
Speaker 2: The States are split.
Speaker 1: If God forbid, we end up with someone after the fashion of a Cammie Harrison office, they're going to come right back at us. They're going to come right back at our kids. They're not giving up on this. The rest of the world has been forced to give up largely. But this is an article that is a peer reviewed discussion screening for gender identity and adolescents well visits? Is it feasible and acceptable? And what this reveals is that they set out at Kaiser Permanente, it seems, and this is Beth Born who brought this Kaiser Permanente work to the table and published it. Beth has been fighting against the gender jackers forever that Kaiser Permanente decided to begin asking patients questions. These are children, and we're going to start here and loop around to psychiatry and what happened there. We're going to then get the words of Jennifer Billick, who is a groundbreaking and very brave reporter, investigative reporter who has documented the money behind gender confusions. So around trip with psychiatry in the middle. Here's what Beth Wrotes on Twitter unreal are children of the guinea pigs in this social medical experiment that Kaiser permanente here in northern California. In this quote pilot study conducted by the KP Division of Research in twenty eighteen. Twenty nineteen, adolescent patients from twelve to eighteen years old were asked to routine well visits these three questions, What is your gender?
Speaker 2: What sex?
Speaker 1: Were you signed at birth? If your gender is different from your assigned sex at birth, have you discussed this with your parents? Pediatricians were instructed to discuss the child's so called transgender identity with the child before the parent entered the room. This is how ASTs about KP groom dark child and broke apart, normal parent child bonds, utterly evil.
Speaker 3: Why were they doing this?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that because there's a very clear answer as to why they were doing this, and we'll talk about the results of what happens when you take kids at their most vulnerable points they will ever be at, and you present them an opportunity to explain all of their nervousness, all of their anxiety, all of the dislike of how their body is changing, all the things that have happened to every human being who has ever progressed through puberty, and that is ninety nine point nine percent of us who live into our thirties. So we'll talk about this because it's important to understand how it all got there. And it got there because of the love of money, and because the devil knows our weaknesses, he absolutely does, and he knows temptations. There's a temptation in business.
Speaker 2: To believe that you're all.
Speaker 1: Set, that if you have gone out and set up an LLC or a corporation, you are all set. You have a waiver, not a waiver, but you have some protection indemnification. So you might be telling yourself, look, Todd, my lawyer set up my LLC paperwork and my corporation paperwork. I am operating on corporate credit. Okay, maybe well it wasn't just my lawyer, it was my tax accountant also set this up. So I guarantee I'm operating with corporate credit. Okay, maybe here's my challenge to you.
Speaker 2: Pull the paperwork. Go look at the paperwork for your.
Speaker 1: Business and see if your social Security number appears on it anywhere on your banking information.
Speaker 3: Is your social Security number? There?
Speaker 1: Is your home address there? If it is, you don't have corporate credits. My friends at Visible can correct this for you in seven easy steps. Their website is super easy. It's go bisible. That's with a Z gobisible dot com. They'll do ninety five percent of the work for you and they'll give you a free new obligation consultation. All you have to do is go to the website and sign up is gobisible dot com. Once you have actual corporate credit, you do have the most effective firewall you can against lawsuits against your personal assets.
Speaker 3: That's gone, and.
Speaker 2: Corporate credit grows more quickly and is.
Speaker 3: Much much much.
Speaker 2: Easier to use.
Speaker 1: It's gobisible dot com. Go bisible dot com. So the paperwork here from Kaiser Permanente. Apparently, as Bethborn posted this, rights, pediatric primary care providers are well positioned to screen adolescents for their gender identity and intervene they often have a longitudinal relationship with the adolescents and their family and are seen as trusted professionals. Currently, discussions about gender identity and pediatric primary care settings are not often part of a routine clinical practice.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 2: Of course, not because.
Speaker 3: No one was born on the wrong body.
Speaker 1: Of course, not because it is not the job of a medical professional to make kids crazy. It's not the job of a medical professional to take the typical feelings that people have during puberty and to make it into a mental illness or worse, in this case, a supposedly physical illness that requires hormones and wrong sex surgery.
Speaker 3: So, of course it hasn't been asked.
Speaker 1: Studies suggest that adolescents want their medical providers to ask them questions about gender, which as preferred names and pronouns, but only confidentially without their parents present. This is especially true when parent guardians may not be aware or not accepting of the adolescents gender identity. Screen you're discussing gender identity may cause or exacerbate emotional distress and conflict between the adolescents and their parent guardians. Pause, so take them into a secret room, or rather into a conversation that secret demonstrate that your parents cannot be trusted. Demonstrate that the magic white coats, with all their magic pills and all their magic surgeries are the ones to turn to demonstrate that a profit making entity preying upon kids, just exactly like a sexual groomer would, are the ones to be trusted. There's a good reason to call this grooming, because it's grooming. If you went to a kid.
Speaker 2: Let's say you were.
Speaker 1: With a kids and let's say it's a neighbor and you're sitting there with that teenager and you said, hey, let me ask a question. I mean, this is between us, Like do you ever watch pornography? I mean you ever do that? And if so, what type? And what do you do while you're watching? Well, studies show that's being asked that question by a trusted adult can lead boy to say, yeah, you know, I watch, I'll watch a little more. What kind and what do you do when you're watching? And let me show you some of the stuff. I like, this is different, how oh well, that debt adult would be there to gratify their own lusts on the bodies of those children. That debt adult would be be bringing their perversion upon a child or or utilizing that child, or or or using or leveraging, or conning or in other words, grooming. Why maybe for an opportunity to lustfully touch that child or to have that child touch them. The difference is, what, Oh, they're not doctors?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What if it's a doctor.
Speaker 1: What if it's your neighbor's a social worker, then it's okay, Well no, because we were not paying them. Okay, so maybe.
Speaker 2: They charge the kid.
Speaker 1: Get me to the point where one is okay and one's not. When you go and you look at first Timothy, chapter six, verse ten, and you read, for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people eager for money have wandered from faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. He's speaking here about money. Do you think it's a big reach for me to substitute a word for the pursuit of lusts is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager to satisfy lusts have wanted from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. Do you think that's way way off base? For the love of power is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people ego for power have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. When you make of an emotion or a feeling an idol, it is something that comes between you and God. Is it God to take kids into a private discussion and to secret them away from their parents, and to have conversations you know are going to divide parents and child by the very nature of you saying, don't tell your parents. And if you're in a position of authority because of your white coat and your college degree, are you lording your power over others? Yes, over the parents and over the child, just as some quote trusted adult neighbor who might have a profession as a cop or a social worker or a teacher, What have you having that conversation with a kid about?
Speaker 3: Hey, you ever watch any porn? What kind do you like? What do you do when you watch?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Would be doing the same thing. What is for money?
Speaker 3: What is for lost?
Speaker 2: Both or for power?
Speaker 1: Both are ungodly, so Kaiser Permanente. Beth wrote this Beth Born. Perhaps the most terrifying part of this Kaiser quote pilot study is that kids were seven times more likely to declare a so called transgender identity and start down the path of medical transitions so called When asked these three questions, of eight hundred and seventeen teen screened as part of the pilot, one point three percent reported being so called transgender or gender diverse, compared with two tenths of one percent of those in the act in the usual care right, go to any teenager who's having problems growing up, who's having problems relating to society, who's having problems with the changes in their bodies, and say things to them like, hey, do you ever like drink? You know, do you ever drink alcohol? Just between you and me, if you take a drink maybe a twote? Yeah, I do a little bits, so do I Yeah, Now up the nose, toots up the nose. My young producers like, what does that mean? We sucking some cocaine up your nose? A little bit of methmfetamine. I mean, do you ever do this? Maybe a little fen? I mean, do you ever do this? And the kids says, yeah, you know, I do that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, as long as it's just under control and you know you're not stealing to provide, you know, there's nothing wrong with that and frankly, you know what, I've got some booze here and a little bit of meth. Just don't tell your parents. And teen says, yeah, man, let's do that, okay, because teens decision making faculties are wanting. There's a reason why we, as godly parents are called to make the decisions for our kids, and particularly us dads. Us dads are called to be the leader of our homes. And you can map the trajectory of a child right back to the leadership capabilities or willingness to lead of the parent and the outcome of the kids. I'm not saying that mothers don't matter. Mothers are at least fifty percent, if not more. The role is a little bit different, at least from a scriptural perspective. So there's a reason why Satan then gets in and says, okay, kaiser permanente worships money or are some of the bosses there due, So I'm going to take that worship of money. It's a root of all kinds of evil, and I'm going to offer them this opportunity to con these kids, same reason that he has taken into the hearts of people whose hearts have grown dark and cold with kids, and hey, look, share the porn with them, share the drugs with them, share the make it seem okay, sponsor it, and make it seem like it's something everybody does.
Speaker 2: Because the love.
Speaker 1: Of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And you can replace that with the love of lust, with the love of power, and you can extend the thought and not even particularly change the meaning of the Scripture. The love of things beyond God, the creation of idols above God, is the root of all kinds of evil.
Speaker 3: And we're going to.
Speaker 1: Go through some of the history of psychiatry and when they decided to embrace evil. After you hear from this incredible investigative journalist Jennifer Billick. Jennifer Billick wrote some of the first and most important articles about the so called transgender financial empire. She went and interviewed and did investigations in Oregon and how Oregon had become the headquarters of a billion dollar so called transgender financial empire, a state where they outlawed tracking the results of chemical and surgical mutilation of children. They made it illegal to track the results. Why why would they possibly want it illegal when it is the greatest thing that can ever be done for a so called transgender child because they knew it wasn't helping, but the love of money. There is what two days now until Zach Abraham puts on his next free live webinar. This is called halftime webinar because with the halftime of this year in terms of our finance citizen nation. So Zach is putting on this free live webinar and in it he's going to talk about how global unrests which is just amping up. Three years now, three and a half years that Russia and Ukraine have been at war. We've now got Christians being murdered in Syria on mass numbers we have of course in this country. The revelation to some, to those of us is simply proof that in fact, there was a rolling coup attempt against President Trump, and there is going to be an effort maybe maybe to actually arrest some people like Susan Rice, maybe even Brack Hussain Obama. What does that do to a retirement account. Zach's going to take this all into account and discuss how bullworker is always looking for ways to lower risk and lower costs so that we have more money in retirement. He wants us to know exactly how much money will have every single month during retirement. That's the only way he thinks retirement is successful. It's a free live webinar. It's the twenty fourth of this month, two days from now. It's free, but you have to register to attend. So go to Know Your Riskpodcast dot com. That's Know Your Risk Podcast dot com. Investment Advisors services off through trek Financial LLC and sec Retried Investment Advisor. Investments involved Reskue are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Truck twenty five Dash two five two. This is the This is the headline or cover of a Time magazine article trans inc How wall streets in Silicon Valley profit from gender chaos. Investigative journalist Jennifer Billock maps the money pipeline that turns gender ideology into Silicon Valley's next gold rush. Now, by the way, it's not an article in Time. It's Time promoting gender confusion as sexy and edgy. But it's a great graphic on top of a substack article. And the subseac article is an interview with this Jennifer Billick. I remember back in the day when I and lookd this can sound prideful.
Speaker 2: God strip me of pride.
Speaker 3: I want to take.
Speaker 1: The only pride I have is in being weak, so you can be strong in me. That's the only reason I have to be proud is because you were present in me. But when I was the only person in conservative media talking about this and I was criticized for it, there were people who told me this is why conservatives semen insane. There were national conservative radio hosts to refuse to sign.
Speaker 2: A petition to stop boys.
Speaker 1: And men from showering in girls' restrooms and locker rooms, refused to put their name on it because they didn't understand enough about the issue. You don't understand that girls shouldn't be forced to be naked in front of men. And here came Jennifer Billick writing about the financial pipeline proving that Oregon had made it illegal to track the results of these surgeries. She's talking about one of the end games of so called transgenderism. And I've told you this, one of the end games is transhumanism.
Speaker 5: Well, in order to sell that to the public, you know, transhumanism and disembodiment as a life, you're going to have to groom them and get them there. And the way to do that is to create this ideology that says that you can choose your sex. That's disembodiment. You can't choose your sex. You are the body that you were born as, no matter what happens to you. I mean, in two hundred years, if they dig up my bones, you know they're going to find a female. You know you can't change that. So the ideology is promoting the idea that you can right so, and they're driving this ideology into children's schools. Not only their schools, they're driving it into their entertainment, their social media platforms, their schools. All the organizations that you know that cater to children are all jumping on born with this ideology.
Speaker 1: If you look at the billions of people on Earth and you look at it from a perspective of God, the only perspective that really matters, what do you see? You see human being secreated in his image? And He loved us so much that he sent his only son to die on our behalf, to pay a debt we could never pay, and a torturous and awful death. That's God's view. He wants as many of us home as possible in the new Heaven and new Earth. And when I say as possible, of course he could wave the magic god wand then we'd all be there. But then it wouldn't be because we loved him, and because we pursued him and responded to his love. If you look, on the other hand, at the billions and billions and billions of human lives from a perspective of a transhumanist's technologist who believes, because you can, you should, what do you see. It's the same as the COVID swindow. You see an uninstalled user base. You see a sloppy, poorly written operating system in the human body, and you say, it doesn't even have apps. I can install apps onto this body. You see people walking around who can be convinced that they need technology in.
Speaker 2: Order to live. You could watch the.
Speaker 1: Technocratic medical class announce to people that there's no such thing as individual immunity. When they pretended that herd immunity wasn't real. You remember the media saying so called herd immunity. What they were in fact saying is that individual immune systems do not exist. That's exactly what they were saying. The only way for their not to be heard. Immunity is if individuals themselves cannot build immunity, when they can convince.
Speaker 2: People of that to go get shot up with a drug that is.
Speaker 1: Clearly not working, and then shot up again and again and again and eight boosters in despite all evidence, there's still even very smart people, sometimes the smartest people getting shot up.
Speaker 2: So it's all there.
Speaker 1: Here's the groundwork when schools encourage kids to come in in free outfits and allow it. When they allow a they allow a sophomore boy, not even that, No, no, no, no, it wasn't even a sophomore. It was a senior, a senior in high school to come in in a dog suit and walk on his hands and knees and eat from a dog bowl and drink from a dog bowl in class, and they allow it and act as if this is perfectly normal. What are they saying? You can be whatever you want to be. The technocratic medical class has infiltrated education, obviously medium, and they're infiltrating the bodies of people. So transhumanism is an end goal of this. This is simply the entry drug. And they start where it's so easy to start, on sexuality. They start on the flesh and the nervous feelings of the generation of kids who do not understand God's God's grand design, who do not understand that puberty is a natural state, that is something in fact, if you cannot celebrate, at least to accept and to understand. So they go to the ultimate point of vulnerability, the same way a pedophile goes to a mall. And if you or I are at a mall and we see a group of teens and we're looking at them as an adult, so you can look at them and go, oh, gosh, that that kid reminds me of my son, and that you Oh, I wonder if they play sports? Nah, look at their cursing, and oh, man, bad kids or kids acting poorly.
Speaker 2: Rather, what does a pedophile look for.
Speaker 1: Who's the kid on the outside, who's the straggler, Who's the one has to work his or her way into the circle, Who's the one standing in the outside of the group, Who's the one that's the butt of the jokes.
Speaker 6: That's what the pedophile sees the pedophiles that the pedophile targets. That the pedophile goes to that person and says whatever they say to say, hello, you have the most amazing eyes.
Speaker 1: Hey are you an athlete? Because you look incredibly strong. That's what they do. That's how they target, peel off the weak ones. And what are they doing in the technocratic medical class? Same thing. So Jennifer Billick talked about the narrative and how this entered the public sphere.
Speaker 5: And this has only happened in the past ten years. I mean, before this, we didn't hear about this word. We didn't hear transgenderism, we didn't even hear transsexual. Twenty fourteen, Laverne Cox was on the cover of Time magazine owned by Mark Benioff, and you know it announced a transgender tipping point when there was really nothing preceding that to warrant that that would be a tipping point. Twenty fourteen, it was just like dropped fully formed into the culture. And then from then on it was just like a chant over and over and over and over and over again. You heard transgender, transgender rights, transgender rights, or human rights, trans rights and human rights. These huge NGOs, these very huge, powerful non governmental organizations serving the LGB community, worked hand in hand with international law firms like Hogan Lovel and Denton's and Routers Next law and Open Society Foundation lawyers to create to start to create legal guides for transgender children. So they're being there. They start to build this edifice of transgender children to drive this narrative. You know that you can be born in the wrong body, and so we heard all these you know, initial stories about these poor children born in the wrong body.
Speaker 2: Is right?
Speaker 5: Which is now, you know, a decade later, has morphed into just to express yourself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: You can be male, you can be female, you can be non binary, you can you know, have both eu genitalias. And this is all about self expression now. So it's really morphed in the course of ten years into the right to augment yourself in whatever way you see fit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And this woman has been on this thing for twelve years or more, studying it to a te She knows all the names, she knows all the participants. Ruter's next law. There's one of the biggest law firms in the world worked on this for free guys gratis Why because they know where the money comes next. It's by representing companies that do this and organizations that do this. Now, Praise God, the rest of the world has been forced to awaken do this because of lawsuits. And the lawsuits are happening here, not enough of them, but there's going to be some crushing results. We've seen the closure of this La Gender chop shop, Praise God Almighty for that. And Los Angeles has been, of course, headquarters for so much evil. It's also the headquarters though of Angel Studios and Angel has. They have offices all around the world, but they have a great, big office in Los Angeles and in Hollywood because they've created a huge footprint by doing the opposite of what Hollywood wants. Here's an example. They have a new series out it's called Testament, and this is taking the Book of Acts that if you don't know the Bible, that's immediately after Jesus ascended into heaven and Peter went and gave the first public sermon, his first ever public sermon in front of five thousand men, probably fifteen thousand people, and it was brave enough to call out the tech derocratic religious authorities who killed Jesus's body and the Romans, the guys who did that were probably there. Peter called him out. And then the Book of Acts is Peter and Paul and James and Philip spreading the word of God. And in Testament they also write in Mary's role, because I don't think Mary just disappeared, so they use some creative license there. The rest of it is very biblical, and they transplant this into a society that's a surveillance culture, that's a censorship culture, and a culture that hates the truth. In other words, does that sound familiar? So this isn't the Bambi version of a Christian movie where everyone gets to pet bunnies. This is an opportunity to challenge your own faith. Will you stand for Jesus when you are put up against the wall? Will you not not surrender your faith?
Speaker 2: Will you be brave?
Speaker 1: Join the Angel Guild a angel dot Com slash Todd Premium members receive two free tickets to every Angel theatrical release. That's Angel dot Com to Angel dot com slash todd to stream Testaments Right Now, which is a superb faith driven piece of content and a great series. Angel dot Com slash Todd. Jennifer this investigative reporter and a woman who has cracked the code on this entire so called transgender scam, which is really transhumanism, talked about the top down ideological, legal, medical, linguistic deconstruction of sex.
Speaker 5: This is totally a top down arrangement of power and comes again from the highest echelons of society and finance. And the owner, the founder of outright Leadership, which is the business networking arm of the LGB, comes out of banking. The guy that runs it comes out of banking. You know, John Striker, head of Arcists Foundation, comes out of banking. There's no Harvey Milk character here, do you know what I mean. There's no grassroots activist here. These are all uber businessmen. So you have a profiteering motive. Absolutely, Drugs, surgeries, surgery equipment, and not just the hormones and the puberty blockers, but you have antibiotics, you have the anti rejection medications, you have of myriad surgeries that people want to have after they have this attack basically on their sex, a medical attack on their sex, then they want to get their their neck done, and they want to get their Adam's apple gone, and they want to have their jaw shaved off. And it's like a compulsion, you know, and it's driven through technology. It's a consumerist orgy. And you know, we're the ones being consumed. You know, people are sex is being actually deconstructed. It's not just an idea, an ideology. It's actually happening. They are removing young women's reproductive organs at major hospitals. So sex is actually medically being deconstructed as well as ideologically and legally and linguistically in the culture.
Speaker 1: At the same time as IVF is being pushed and President Trump has followed for this, I have dear friends who have had to use IVF to have children. I understand this is happening. I understand that there's been in history cases where a woman's sister will carry her baby because she her body can't. I get that industrializing it as they have done in the separate country of Washington, where you can go and have forty or fifty babies born. You just fly in enough women from wherever they just dates in the separate country of Washington. If you show up one single time for a visit when those babies are born, you can show up with however many helpers you need scoop up forty or fifty babies and you're gone, and you don't have to do a single background check. So at the same time as they're sterilizing girls, well and boys. Here comes another industry. I mean, people have to be able to have babies, and sadly they just can't given you know, the COVID stuff and the do you see the monumental evilinness? And again, look at it from God's design or God's view, human beings created as in his image, whom he loves and is pursuing to join him in the Kingdom of Evan. If we will bow to Jesus accept them as our Lord and savior, are going to be changed by him. That free gift of redemption is for available for everybody. Look at the other side of this, Well, let me just say the way they say it. Meat puppets just a bunch of meat puppets. The meat is imperfect, So why not add our code to it? Why not exploit people this way? It's just an extension of psychiatry, or sometimes how psychiatry is practice, because there's a lot of very good psychiatrists. Jennifer Billock also talked about the weaponization of trauma.
Speaker 5: Look at the way they're sexualizing children too. I mean, this is like, you know, the first people to dissociate from their physically sexed body, are you know, rape survivors and kids who have been sexually malassed, right they dissociate, you know, because they're being traumatized sexually, right. So, and they're flooding children's mainstream media. They're schools and other institutions with this highly, highly sexual material. And it's just really overwhelming. I mean when you think about the things that we're exposed to, I mean as adults, I mean the crazy, you know, sexual activity that's out there, the wars, the violence, the shows that are on television. Everything is so violent. You know, before the you know, the advent of the internet, we didn't have that kind of exposure to all of those things outside of our own little community, you know, so we become traumatized and traumatized people don't move. Their initial response is to freeze. If you're being traumatized, you know, somebody comes into a bank and they hold you up and they put a gun in your face, you're going to freeze. You're not going to do anything, you know, And people are really sort of frozen in terms of responding to this. This is absolute madness. When you have a young man on national TV talking about his castration surgery and you follow him into the operating room, and then People magazine, you know, puts on a spread celebrating his penis goodbye party where he has a penis cake. And this is a big celebration. This is absolute madness, and we should all be saying so. And the fact that we're not is a very, very big problem.
Speaker 1: None are so blind as those who refuse to see. Jesus referred to the Pharisees as the blind leading the blind. If Satan can blind you to the real reality of who God is and what his plan is for you, can he not bind blind you to even very basic facs. This is a spiritual war in addition to an economic war, and Satan just jumps into the sin nature of people because we can, we should, because there's money, because there's the love of power, there's the loss in all these things. And Satan sits a right in the center of it, in the middle of this war. So you can say it's not a shooting war, it's different in that case, very well, it's not a shooting war. My friend Tim Krukshank has been deployed three times in shooting wars for US. He is a retired Navy seal. He created This is one of the latest blends of bone Frog. This honors the people who were fallen, who fell in this operation called Extortion seventeen. And it's an amazing bag. It lists on the side the names of our special operators who were lost in that and there's also a statement.
Speaker 3: On the back.
Speaker 1: You can see it says God Country Team on the bag of coffee.
Speaker 3: All the bone.
Speaker 1: Frog Coffee says that it talks about Extortion seventeen and what happened. And there's things that Tim can say about this publicly and things he can cannot say. The things he can say privately and he can't say is Tim honors his non disclosure agreements with the Department of Defense. Do some research if you like, about what actually happened there and why this got so bad, and then buy this bag of coffee to honor the fallen, and then to try some unbelievably great coffee. It's Bonefrogcoffee dot com. Slash Todd. Use promo code Tod at checkouts to save ten percent on your first purchase. Maybe that's Extortion seventeen. Go to Bonefrog Cooffee dot com slash Todd use promo code Todd at checkout to save fifteen percent lifetime on subscription Coffee Bonefrog, Cooffee dot Com, Slash Todd use promo code Todd at checkout. I want to thank listener to ash viewer Clifford Harbin for bringing this all to my intention. It's a great article. Bring disorders or problems with living? How research on mental illness went awry? This is from Patrick Hahn, who's a lecturer, researcher, author of a bunch of books. By the end of the nineteen seventy, psychiatry is facing a crisis of identity that threatened to its very existent. Books such as The Myth of Mental Illness by Thomas Sazis and The Death of Psychiatry by E. Fuller Tory argued that the very concept of mental illness was meaningless. The Roseanne experiments had convinced many that psychiatrists could not distinguish the sane from the insane. To many, the tired old dogma of herd doctor Freud seemed as scientific as astrology or terror reading. The so called minor tranquilizers such as valume had been exposed as dangerous and highly addictive drugs they were, while the major tranquilizers such as thorazine were derided by patients who'd been forced to take them as a form of torture. Other somatic interventions for mental illness, such as lobotomy and insulin coma were discredited as blood letting you think. Thank god, doctor Peter Bregan was willing to call the lobotomy what it was. He was the only doctor who did that, and he's still one of the only doctors who were truly taken on pharma. Moreover, psychiatrists were facing competition from lesser paid professionals counselors, clinical psychologists, social workers, etc. As well as a growing army of lay therapists. Psychiatrist's salaries were among the lewis of any medical specialty, and medical school graduates were avoiding psychiatry in droves. Psychiatry is at a crossroads. Practicing psychiatrists could have concentrated their efforts on talk therapy and accepted the salary of a clinical psychologist or social worker. Medical schools could have begun shuttering residency programs into psychiatry in the American Psychiatric Association could have merged with the APA the American Psychological Association. In short, psychiatry could have begun the process of dismantling itself as a profession. The lynchpins of the effort to not do that, to not dismantle was in the third iteration of the Diagnostic Statistical Manual Mental Disorders, released in nineteen eighty, among promises that would help put the field onto a more scientific footing, ushering in what historian Edward Shorter has called the second biological psychiatry, with an emphasis on diagnosis and symptom suppression rather than unaddressing the psychological and social roos of a patient's problems. The stated intent of the authors was to narrow the range of problems treated by psychiatrists. While the drug companies played no role in the creation of the DSM three, the document proved a bonanza for them, creating hundreds of new billing categories for which they could develop new drugs or repurpose old ones. The effort of third party players to introduce some accountability into the system backfired in a big way, as spending on psychiatric drugs skyrocketed. Far from being narrowed, the range of problems treated by psychiatrists mushroomed each with each new iteration of the DSM, expanding the scope of human experience to be labeled as drug treatable illnesses. Less than ten years later, this doctor Incell vowed to preempt mental illness, enhance recovery, and reduce premature mortality. In an interview with Wired, he took a considerably more somber tone. Ready for this, I spent thirteen years at the National Institute of Mental Health really pushing on the neuroscience and genetics of mental disorders, and when looking back on that, I realize, well, I think I succeeded at getting lots of really cool papers published by cool scientists at fairly large costs. I think twenty billion dollars. I don't think we moved the needle in reducing suicide, reducing hospitalizations, improving recovery for tens of millions of people who have mental illness. In fact, doctor in Cells, that's an interesting name. Doctor in Cell's assertion that they had not moved the needle was overly optimistic, given that during this time period the proportion of the population disabled by mental illness had soared. Depression is now the world's leading cause of disability. The suicide rate has soared as well. The needle has moved, but in the wrong direction. This is not what happens when treatments work. There's much much more to this that you should read, but this is one of the most important psychiatrics. Psychiatrist David Healey and his colleagues scrutinized asylum records from Northwest Wales for the years nineteen for the year eighteen ninety six, the year eighteen ninety six, before any of the modern days psychiatric drugs were introduced, for patients who today likely would have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or major depression, and compared them to those in nineteen ninety six. They found that while the average length of a single hospital stay had decreased, the total number of admissions had skyrocketed, as said the total number of days per patients spent in the hospital. Moreover, modern day patients were far more likely to die as a direct result that their mental illness compared to their counterparts. In eighteen ninety six, psychiatry became evil, and again not all psychiatrists the profession when instead of realizing their failures, they masked them with the Diagnostic Statistical Manual and created all sorts of subsets of sicknesses.
Speaker 3: They could treat.
Speaker 1: Medically culminating, perhaps now in the end game of transhumanism, in which psychiatrists play an all two important roles. And may God have mercy on their souls, and may God protect our children. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, make your decision to walk in the light of Christ because you've just seen some of the darkness. And join me in celebrating that I get to go home today to see my beloved wife,