Speaker 1: Oh, Fred, des are hell and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is uh. We're actually doing the live show a little bit earlier this week because our normal day of it would be Christmas Eve and we got kids and shit, so we doing it on Christmas Eve Eve.
Speaker 3: And also next week because of New Year's and things and stuff, we will be doing it Monday night as well. So for everybody who is able to attend, Welcome, Welcome. I don't know how y'all's you know, pre Christmas endeavors are going, but mine is the term hurting cats does in fact.
Speaker 4: Come to mind.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, maybe chickens through their heads, running a cut off, running around that.
Speaker 4: That also is a pretty good indication of my shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, our shit's been pretty chill, actually, I mean outside of today. Today was a little bit of a chaotic mess. I went to the mall earlier because I had to go pick up I got, I got a little So you're in Louisiana, right, No, No, we're not going to Louisiana until the twenty seventh.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so there was the mall in and Katie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, So yeah, I went over there earlier because Luisa ordered some baby shoes from I can't remember the name of the baby store children's place, and and I also had to go there because I got Sean a Christmas present that I got like embroidered. It's gonna be a fun, cool thing and uh and yeah, so I went over there to go pick them up, and dude, I should you not? Like two or three minutes after I walk into the mall, everybody's like rushing by me, like running, sprinting and like laughing and jogging, and I'm like, what the hell is going on? It almost reminded me of like you ever seen Home Alone, whenever they're rushing down the airport to try and make it, you know, to the plane in time. It was kind of like that, And I almost started singing that d do.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: That's always between that and Run Run Rudolph.
Speaker 3: Whenever I'm going through an airport and running somewhere, that is the only soundtrack blaying through my ears.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was wild, But anyway, so I'm like, what the hell are people running for? I thought it was maybe like even a flash mob kind of mentality or some crazy shit.
Speaker 4: Right, did you walk through a five K or some shit you didn't know about?
Speaker 2: Bro There was a fucking active shooter at the mall the literally day, bro To, Like two minutes after I walked into the mall, there was an active shooter.
Speaker 3: You know what, People want to look at me crazy, like I'm wild for carrying that thing on me at all times. Then some shit like this happens and y'all running, y'all ass is running. Meanwhile I'm seeking cover. There's two different people in this world.
Speaker 4: You feel me, and you.
Speaker 2: Know what's funny is is that I As soon as that happened, my first thought was Jacob's gonna say did you carry your Did you carry your.
Speaker 4: Gun on you?
Speaker 6: Why didn't you?
Speaker 4: You were Christmas shopping? It is psychotic times. This was a full on, full on situation.
Speaker 3: Here, Jonathan by yourself a holster for Christmas and Carrie at all times?
Speaker 4: Cult members. This ain't no games, no guys all these streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honey, Badge, I see you with your hands up?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 7: Was good? Broich? Which mall was that? Because I'm all in the Houston Stafford area, was.
Speaker 2: That Katie Mills, Yeah, I heard about that.
Speaker 3: I thought, Katie's like the upscale, rich people area, What the fuck is happening here.
Speaker 4: Dude, it is.
Speaker 2: It's fucking all over the place. But and I never really I saw the news articles. Some people were saying that it was actually in the mall, some people were saying that it was in the parking lot. I couldn't really get a clear like message on that. Uh, some people in the mall. I didn't hear shots. I just heard a fucking stampede of just crazy humans losing their ship running out of I was, dude, I almost got run over. Like it was crazy up in there. It was almost like you know, like whenever you on Bourbon Street and somebody here's a shot, and everybody's like, oh, go, go go. Yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 4: That's also depends on the area.
Speaker 3: You're in New Orleans, they'll run like one block down the street and like continue on their night like nothing happened.
Speaker 4: But like some places they you know.
Speaker 2: Well, here's here's what's wild is is that the original story that I had heard is that it happened in Forever twenty one and whenever. So I came in through the mall shot.
Speaker 4: Old no, hold the fuck oh in the upscalist area of there in a Forever twenty one, super fucking like. I'm not trying to be uh wow, how can I say this? I'm not trying to be racially bigoted, but like the White Woman shop here is where the shooting took place. These women lost their mind over a sweater deal.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, that's what that's what went down. So I I, uh, Forever twenty one. It's like double sided, so you can get to both sides of the mall if you just walk through Forever twenty one right at this. And so I was walking through Forever twenty one, and literally like ten steps after that, people were running out, and I'm like, I don't know what the hell's going on. So then I duck off and and I just go inside of a into an Adida store, and everybody's like hiding off in the back, and the managers are like, yo, let's go in the back where the inventory and all that shit's at. And we were hiding out in there, and everybody's like crying and hyperventilating and losing their shit. And I'm gonna be honest with you, dude. I was like, you know, like whether I'm stressing out or I'm you know, remaining calm, it's it's what's gonna happen, is gonna happen, you know. So I wasn't really like too worried about it because I was like, I mean, if it's my time, dude, I'm kinda you know, I'm not gonna say I'm ready for it. But at the same time, like I'm not gonna be stressing out and everybody else is crying, like I'm gonna try and remain at least decently calm, and so ooh.
Speaker 3: This is different, bro. I'm looking at a report here from the Fox. Police are looking for whoever fired open fire at Katie.
Speaker 4: Mills Mall tonight.
Speaker 3: They say no one was shot, and they don't I saw one report saying one person was shot and the other fled the scene. Now I'm saying nobody was shot and they don't know why this shooter was firing. They saw two They say two white or Hispanic males came in together, one fired, and they left together.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know if it was in I don't know if it was in the mall or not, but whenever I was. So anyway, we're all ducking off. There's a bunch of us that like hide off in the back of an Adida store inside the mall. Right, we're hanging out back there for like half an hour, forty five minutes or whatever. I have to call Louise say.
Speaker 4: To be during a shooting Jonathan an Adidas store.
Speaker 2: I mean it, no, it just happened to be the place where I decided to turn into I Actually I was in the back and I was asking them. I was like, what store is this? I didn't even know what store it was. I just like saw everybody going in there, so I just went. And so we were back there for like thirty or forty five minutes, and everybody's like crying and you know, losing their shit, and I'm like, dude, we're fucking safe back here. There's nothing to worry about. Like they got they closed the doors, they locked it. We're in the back where the inventory's at. There's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 4: And people gotta calm down, dude.
Speaker 3: The worst case scenario is you die, and like at that point, it's no longer your fucking problem. So like, yo, It's okay, y'all. Even the worst case scenario is really not that bad.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. I was like, you know, whether you stress or not, it's gonna happen. That's the way I looked at it. And so anyway, we were back there for like thirty forty five minutes, and then I finally was able to go to the children's place. I go inside of the children's place and everybody's like, all right, we gotta lock back down. They didn't get them, we gotta lock back down. And I was like, what the fuck again? And so then I'm in the back of the inventory in the children's place, and I'm back there with like these like four or five people. It was really just people that work there and me.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 2: And we're back there for like another half an hour, forty five minutes something like that, and and they finally gave us the clear to go ahead. Dude, Whenever I finally got out of the mall, whenever I finally got out, holy shit, the amount of cops there were, a swat team that was there. They had the drones, the same drones that everybody had been seeing, same same shit up in the sky.
Speaker 4: What wait, a minute.
Speaker 3: Now, same exactly what time was this? Was it at night during the day? Very genuine question.
Speaker 4: It was that night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was only like two hours ago that I left.
Speaker 4: Now, now I have to ask you some questions.
Speaker 3: So you're saying this is confirmed police drones that you witnessed with your eyeballs. Wait, these aren't orbs, aren't aliens, you know, these are the cops that were controlling them undred.
Speaker 4: Percent right percent?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, how loud would you say they were?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Guestimated because the don't hear them. They're pretty loud. It actually sounded like a helicopter.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you see any like on the ground as they landed you saw a big they were or not?
Speaker 2: No, but they I could tell they weren't that high up in the sky, and I mean maybe maybe five hundred feet like not that high, right, And.
Speaker 4: So yeah, how big would you say they were?
Speaker 3: Like possibly size of car or definitely like something you could buy on Amazon?
Speaker 4: Like what do you what are you telling me?
Speaker 2: It's just so hard to gauge, like whenever you're looking at it from that aspective. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, and I'm I'm like the worst at guestimating sizes and shit like that. But anyway, Uh so, yeah, I was out there and and I was kind of hoping that I would see some orbs because allegedly, where there's drones, there's orbs. So I was like looking around and I was like, let me, let me see something, and uh and I started looking around. I was like, I feel like a fucking idiot. Let me just go out to the car. And so I get out to the car and there was a guy that was next to me and he couldn't start his car and he was like, I got all this shit. There's fucking shooters running around everywhere. Now my truck won't start, and so I was like, I feel that let me let me help you out a little bit. Tried to jump them off and it wasn't working. So then I just drove him someplace so that he can go get picked up by his wife, and then I just came home.
Speaker 4: Okay, So pretty eventful night. Yeah that's kind of wild, dude. I mean I thought I was.
Speaker 3: Eventful because I was running around doing some last minute shopping and playing Santa Claus in this bitch, But like, nah, you had it.
Speaker 4: Going on, dude. Yeah, Will you please start carrying.
Speaker 2: I may have to. You know. What's funny is is that whenever I was on the phone Luisa and I was like, yeah, active shooter here, I'm probably not gonna be able to pick up the baby from the daycare. And she was like, why are you so nonchalantly just saying that, you know? And I was like, I mean, do you want me to trip? Cause I don't know. It was a weird kind of sensation, like for some reason, like it felt like I was in a movie, but then in the back of my mind, I felt like that movie didn't matter. It was like a weird kind of I don't know. It was so strange. It not that I want to die. I'm not somebody that wants to die by any means, right, you know. But at the same time, I was like, I mean, hey, dude, this is how I go. I was pretty fucking badass, you know.
Speaker 3: But I think you also didn't hear the gunshots like around the corner from where you were standing, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I never heard the gunshots.
Speaker 3: No, right, you at no point felt like you were in imminent or immediate danger. So like maybe that's why you were so nonchalant about it. Well it was that you did hear it, you would have had the same response. It's just been like, well, I mean if today's the day, then okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was that coupled with like I knew it was somebody, like just some somebody that got into a fight with somebody, So it wasn't like somebody was going there to snipe everybody. It was somebody that got into an altercation and then decided to shoot that person. Those are not the situations that you're like, oh my god, they're gonna turn around and spray on the crowd. Typically, that's not how that is. Like if somebody would have told me isis is in the building? Fucking I'm I'm really hiding for cover, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm gonna be trip on, hyperventilating, somebody get a brown bag, you know. Like, but if it's just somebody like that, I'm, you know, no big deal.
Speaker 3: In today's world, Like if you would have said there's an active terrorist in the mall with like what's going on with our political sphere, and that would crazy, like right, yeah, one hundred percent, that wouldn't be crazy and absolutely you might have handled that a little different an active shooter.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, just one? Like all right, like okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Like how many how many bullets you got in there? Dude? You got thousands? Because it's probably not I.
Speaker 4: Mean, it's possible that they could carry mags.
Speaker 3: What's your boy of Virginia tech shooter didn't He only had like a nine mil pistol, but he had like thirteen fully loaded mags on him on that vest. So I mean it's but I see what you're saying. And so you were very cool about you were nonchalant, and I mean that's fine. But again, if that took place in a forever twenty one, bro, I'm gonna need to know they can't they don't have the shooter. There's no information at this time, but like I'm and I hope I'm wrong. I hope that there's no caucacity to be found. I hope this is like this was like Asian beef. I hope this was like two Vietnamese people going ham and got a little too mouthy with each other.
Speaker 4: I pray to.
Speaker 3: God that this is like two Jewish people going extra. I don't know, but like you know, maybe they get crazy about honkkah, the same way we get crazy about Christmas.
Speaker 2: I don't know who knows. I thought that it was very interesting the timing on that though, because so me and Jacob were trying to shoot a bunch of shows here here lately, because of, you know, the holidays, We're trying to really get ahead, and earlier we shot episode six six six literally earlier today, and then I experienced this crazy shit shooting at the mall right, So I'm like, what the fuck is really going on? And so yeah, spirit animal, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 5: Well, good afternoon, y'all, Marry chrish on happy holidays. But as y'all normally say, there is no coincidence. You fucked with the demon numbers and they try to get you, my guy, don't don't let the demons win.
Speaker 3: Oh, it might be something to doing it when we knock on the door, bro, you know, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm gonna give you another weird coincidence, like with these weird dates and numbers and shit. So it was I don't know if I should say this, I'm gonna say it anyway. So me and Sean we were gonna do an episode on Friday the thirteenth, like it was gonna be a Friday the thirteenth centric episode, excellent, and we were gonna be shooting it actually on Friday the thirteenth and releasing it because there was still gonna be one more Friday of the thirteenth for which was happening the next month I think, or the month after, and dude, and then fucking that day somebody close to him committed suicide. We were like, oh shit, all right, maybe we shouldn't do a Friday the thirteenth episode then. I mean, it could have been coincidental, could have been very coincidental. I'm just saying, like weird numbers and dates and shit like that. You know, it's like, yeah, you shouldn't look into the light, very the light, very variety of them, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, because they just got a stain on them. There's something to be said for that, Like six sixty six has a stain to it, you know what I mean, Like, it doesn't matter how much love and light you have sixty six. Everybody knows when you say six sixty six. Dude, I've seen people that'll go to the gas station or order something from fast food or whatever. And if their order comes out to six dollars and sixty six cents, they'll be like, uh uh uh, let me go get another drink, let me get another stack a snack or something like, I don't need that juju, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But and I'm not gonna say that there's nothing to that, Okay, so like, but but there also has to be some room for the coincidence of that. So there's people that absolutely choose what day they decide to off themselves, and like, maybe it is on Christmas Eve, maybe it is on four to twenty, like the Columbine shooters, for instance, And there's like an entire thought prop that goes into that, maybe because everybody's got their own shit, their own walks, their own struggles, and maybe that just was the random day and it just so happened to be around the time that this was happening too. I mean, I believe that sometimes they are connected, sometimes it is completely coincidental, and things like this, it's very messy and very difficult to say. I kind of try to leave leniency for both sides.
Speaker 2: I think I think Columbine like it was like thought out ahead of time because because it was Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it correct?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 2: Like that was why they chose that date one percent.
Speaker 3: Oh man, did you just see about that shooter, the kid who tried to do another Columbine that girl up in this is the first female school shooter. I think that has made headlines. That was interesting. That was a little different.
Speaker 2: Somebody busts off the pussy hats.
Speaker 3: She was wearing the same band T shirt that the Columbine shooters are wearing. No, she was like fangirling off of the Columbine shooters. And all she did was kill teacher, one other student, and then herself, So like didn't really accomplish the goal, but I guess enough to get your name in the papers and get seen as a massive piece of shit for the rest of all eternity'd be like cool.
Speaker 2: Whatever My thing is is that, like, you know, if you're planning on killing yourself, just kill yourself. Why do you gotta take other people out with you? Like Chris ben Wall style, which there is a conspiracy with Chris ben Wall. We'll talk about that eventually, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like themselves.
Speaker 3: She hated men she like and I don't mean just like these feminists that are like, fuck the patriarchy, we only need them for breeding. But no, no, no, like she like vehemently hated men and mankind. And I'm who knows what triggered that. Maybe there was nothing, maybe there was a thing. I don't know, but that was like the overarching theme of it. And if you read her fucking uh her journal or whatever, it wasn't that she hated men or boys because they were like mean to her. She hated them because they didn't pay her any attention.
Speaker 4: She was a thimb cell. So like, basically, since no man finds me attractive, fuck man entirely, and I'm gonna kill people over it. Like it was. It was a very crazy, uh de evolution of the mind.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just like transition like all the other you know, ugly people do.
Speaker 3: Apparently she was like a quote unquote upstanding member of society until she decided to go liberal and then went extremists, and then somehow in the mix of all of that really fucked with the columnby and shooters and like saw that they made a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: It was a fucking it's a fiasco out here, man.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people like they love serial killers and and like psycho killers and and shit, like I don't understand the attraction the mentality towards that. You know, we've talked about it before about what was old, uh Jeffrey Dahmer, like how he was getting like literally fan mail while he was in jail. Motherfucker. Literally he just got done chewing off of a human butt talk. Probably I don't know what part he you know, he liked the most, but like I would imagine the ass and he's getting fan mail, Like, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You know, there's there's something going on, dude. And I know a lot of people have said it in a lot of different ways. Blake hear me out somebody looking into like somebody being into serial killer stuff because like maybe they're in college for psychology, you know, and like they find it actually interesting and that's why they watched these scenes to dig into the psychology of the killer and all that.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you want to be into Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, I get that that's fictional. It's not real, you know, but.
Speaker 3: I also put it in the same realm as like those stupid detective shows that keep popping up on TV every fucking six months. We have some new detective show that came up because we need another version of NCIS, We need another version of Law and Order.
Speaker 4: We need another version of like the Lucifer Show. I've talked about it before. They had the golden.
Speaker 3: Opportunity to take the character of Lucifer Morning Star and do a whole thing with him. Thirty seconds into the first episode. Uh oh he's a detective now, fucking why why.
Speaker 4: The fuck would you do that to Satan, make him do gangster shit? I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we needed another detective show of who done it? Who's the killer? Who's missing? Uh, it's like that so people have already. That's like the softcore porn version of it.
Speaker 4: If you will. People are like, ooh, who done it? Detective? Look at the mind? They then cut to fifteen years later. They really want to look at fucking uh you know, the serial killers for real, not just the TV ones that are portrayed, but based off of real stories. Law and Order's cool because it's based off of true events, But like, yo, have you heard about that dude Ted, who's like actually pretty good looking, who knew he's not. He's not.
Speaker 3: He's like objectively a six, but like, oh my god, but it's crazy this whole.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a little gay to even give a guy a number personally.
Speaker 3: But like, if you were to line your boy up with like all the other serial killers, I guess yeah, he would look.
Speaker 4: The most normal.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm sure he looks better than Dahmer, Right, That's what I'm saying, Like, as compared to John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, Okay, I could see Bundy maybe standing out of a crowd, but like not standing out of a crowd at the checkout line at Walmart. Like he would have been a very normal looking dude in that category. But everybody goes on about how good looking he is, and it's like they have instigated it years ago, trying to push detective shows onto people. Now people are obsessed with the mindset. You're not in psychology. What the fuck do you care what the mindset of John Wayne Gacy was.
Speaker 4: You don't work in psychology or anthropology or social work. You work at a gas station. Why are you fucking worried about the psychology of shit? I don't get it, dude. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: You'd be working at Circle K wondering why Ted Bundy did what he did, Like I was.
Speaker 4: Working at a sugar refinery.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 4: I wasn't looking into murderers because I'm not a cop.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm telling spirited animal, go ahead, sir, knocking lot.
Speaker 6: I kind of feel targeted, like I obsessed.
Speaker 4: On well, I feel like I targeted a lot of people with that rant. It's fine, all of everybody. I'm stirring the pot, just.
Speaker 2: A little bit of judgment. That's all.
Speaker 6: Not a lot, at least for my sake.
Speaker 5: I look at it due to the psychological reasons, and it's kind of a selfish reason, mostly because there was actually a oh, he's not a serial killer, but my cousin did kill like five people in the spend of like three hours.
Speaker 4: And yeah, sam whoa, whoa whoa brother?
Speaker 7: Hold on amazing, all right?
Speaker 4: So in that, in that regard, Samuel, you get a pass. You're trying to understand what went on in your family member's mind to make him do what he did. That, do you, Samuel?
Speaker 6: So the context of that was a his old all right?
Speaker 4: So his uh, how Jerry Springer are we about to get brother.
Speaker 5: Uh. He nutted the fuck up, put his kids in the the uh in the bedroom, put cartoons on and gave him candy. He uh killed his wife and the mother in law because he caught uh his old lady, uh fucking somebody else.
Speaker 6: And yeah, no he has.
Speaker 5: Three like he Anyway, he ended up having a Shawnees and locked everybody in the Shawnees in a in a walk in freezer and uh he uh yeah, so he ended up getting three licenses plus.
Speaker 6: Two hundred and eighty nine years on.
Speaker 2: First cousin, Samuel, you come from a very colorful people.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Uh my family. Uh.
Speaker 5: In the eighties, my papa and his brothers were out in Texas.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Yeah, my father made like a million bucks. Anyway, he's gave it or all. He dive it up and gave around away from the eighties and the family projects.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Papa died pretty much pennyless.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, Papa and his older brothers they got one out of Texas because when my great uncle Dowey got beat to death and thrown out of the back of a truck in Texas, they wind story short, they hunted the people down and the sheriff gave them a told them, hey, y'all can quietly leave Texas now. But yeah, no, Dewey, my uncle Douey when he was in he fought in over Vietnam. I don't know what outfit he was in, but he did the ship that you know that people would probably.
Speaker 6: Classify as war crimes now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, So my papa's family, my dad's side, has talked tall seminole and blackfoot blood.
Speaker 6: Uncle Dory took scalps in Vietnam.
Speaker 4: So you know what, I'm actually kind of pissed.
Speaker 3: They took away the whole war trophy thing like this has been done since the Dawn of Man.
Speaker 5: Officially taken away. But that don't mean that shit don't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're stupor from what I've been told, they are super strict and they check your shit specifically because they had dudes trying to come back from Afghanistan with like ear necklaces and shit like they were a non which like, look, I support, I'm here for more tooth Like you want to knock a tooth out, you want to make a necklace when you get home? Look, I get it, do you you know you take whatever war booty you choose, but that's golder body parts.
Speaker 4: But like, yeah, no, people get some type of way about it.
Speaker 5: I consider my scar on my knuckle out here. I don't know if you can see it, but I considered it a war trophy. I got in a fist white with two other Marines and a drunken stupor in the showers anyway, a dude's tooth waiting my knuckle. I hit him onof I thought it was my bone sticking out, so I try to push it in. But yeah, no, it was his tooth.
Speaker 2: Group huggind the showers, honey badger, don't give a shit what a brother?
Speaker 7: Yo? Hey, don't be uh sack dad.
Speaker 8: We can't get no war trophies when war happened on our on our soil. I'm collecting ball sacks in ears.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah no, if it's a body taking on this soil, oh.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm cutting off ball sacks and making nun chuck chucks.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Geneva convention no longer applies when it's my backyard.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be straight up with y'all. Every every dirty trick in the book is being used.
Speaker 8: I'm i'm uh, I'm water boarding with bleach and fucking putting plungers of basses.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna make them funnel like butt chug of four loco and then see what they're about.
Speaker 8: But you know, Joe, nah, check it out. Get a bunch of MRI cheese right.
Speaker 3: Oh God, whatever you're about to say is diabolical, sir.
Speaker 8: So they asshole cloth and feed them mr cheese for like a week and feed them x flex.
Speaker 4: Ye okay, I like your idea.
Speaker 2: It's like giving mentos to a pigeon or some shit, right, but.
Speaker 4: Then cutting off an ear. Yeah, no, for the trophy of it.
Speaker 2: I get it. Actually, me and Luisa were just talking about this the other day, like, what would happen if you know, somebody, uh like a sex trafficker came and you know, saw her at a target or something like that. I said, you know what on like like low key, like the sick, twisted mind of mine actually hopes that that happens one day and that I'm there that like they don't see me, you know, because dude, if that happens, it's it's a free for all. There's nothing that says like, there's there's nothing that I can't do to you like I I'm not gay and I would never I don't even I don't even like where And yes, I dude, I don't even like anal from a woman personally. But I will fuck a man in the ass if he tries to traffic any but any of my family members. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: Assert donin. It's an assert it quickly. That's just the rule of law here all. I'm gonna be honest. It's not like out in a parking lot of something. But like, yo, if my house ever gets broken into, same vibe with you right now, Like I hope to god it never happens. But if it does, like why would I call the police? No, no one knows he's there. I have him to myself and I have a flash bang and a tomahawk and all of the time on earth that I see fit. However, with that being said, and you are talking about ask fucking a guy, did you hear about what happened recently?
Speaker 4: And I want to say, was Britain?
Speaker 3: This dude broke into a house. Count Dankia just released a video one which is the only reason.
Speaker 4: Why I know about this right, long story short, homeboy breaks into a house, wrong fucking house to break into, because the guys inside are mest out of their mind and like they weren't exactly looking for a fight, but like, boy, oh.
Speaker 3: Boy, did he kick in the wrong door that night, so they beat the fuck out of him. He The police came the next day for an unrelated event, Like no one knew that the body was there until they found guy under a tarp with his pants pulled down mid thigh and he had clearly been raped, and also a skull had been caved in with a baseball bat. Now we're not sure in which order these events took place, but we do know that one guilty party's DNA, who didn't even live at that house. He was just a homeboy that happened to be there smoking meth with him that night, and he just decided.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, you gonna come up in my Holway's house with my friends, and like he just decided to handle the fucking problem on behalf of his homeboy, the homeowner. And apparently, you know how it goes when when there's no rules and nobody knows that there's a person there who's clearly the guilty party. However, the guy got no time for the murder. He did get four years for the sexual assault, but he got zero time for the murder, so you know, really, yeah, it's still sexual assault, big dog.
Speaker 2: Huh. That's interesting now able.
Speaker 4: To convince the cops that you couldn't it was in sensual that you had gay sex with him before his skull got carved in, which, like, I mean, if you want to play that with the jury, b I do you?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, sometimes you gotta get a little wild, honey badger. I have a feeling you don't give a shit about this.
Speaker 7: Oh you know, I fucking know from my home defense.
Speaker 8: I got a crossbowt so yeah, I'm going to invest in some rock salt round. So motherfucker, do break it to my house. I do to Alex Murphy treatment for RoboCop on his ass. I just stamped over him the low rock boat on his ass. Yeah, love because of non lethal.
Speaker 4: No, it is not. It is super non lethal.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's rock thing like shit, Hey, that's it.
Speaker 4: I will say. If you put it directly to the skull, it may become lethal. But easy to load in the shell too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, legs, stomach and ash, cheeks.
Speaker 2: I like it that seems like a solid way to go flash bangs.
Speaker 3: Dude, they are cheap, and I will give everybody a little bit of a clue on this, Like I was looking for the longest time where to buy flash bangs without raising alarm or suspicion. Airsoft flash bangs are in fact like one step below actual police grade flash bangs, and they have larger versions and stronger versions for the principle of Airsoft that you can absolutely buy with no license, no background checks, and they can be delivered to your door now depending on what country they're made in.
Speaker 4: For a good while there, the Russians were kind of honing in on the market of Airsoft flash bangs, but ever since their special military operation.
Speaker 3: We have not seen a single Russian company produce one for the regular market. But yes, and I have tested them, and there's tons of videos on YouTube about name brand Airsoft flash.
Speaker 4: Bangs for cheap. I highly recommend all of the good cult members do a quick little Judi search and have some fun this New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Well you know what else you could do too, is and I've I don't know if this actually works, but I've heard a lot of people say they've tried it is. You can freeze paintballs. Oh it hurt like a bitch. I mean, just just paintballs up close, like with not a thick clothing. The shit kind of hurts depending on the gun, but like freeze them. Dude, Fuck, that's gotta suck.
Speaker 8: It's some sim rowls to the sim rals we used to train waiting past. The motherfuckers suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, sim rounds really do suck, especially if get them in the knuckles and around the eyes. That's the fucking elbow, fucking right, you know, on the joints, the hard knucks. But but then at that point, if the police ever did find the body, if which I know we all know how to dispose of such things, but if it's.
Speaker 4: A lot harder to explain why you sim rounds. But again, a tomahawk and a strobe light, for instance, is yeah, yeah, Samuel.
Speaker 5: Which so I have a hatchet, I have nunchucks and a katana all by my bed, but I also keep the nine mil under the pillar.
Speaker 6: But if y'all really want to get down a dirty if somebody breaks in your house, don't do any of that.
Speaker 5: Take you, as Mr Spoon, You're gonna try to aim for the eyes.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sam, Sam, I love you. But there's only been one confirmed Mr. Spoon killing ever in the history of mankind. There's the chances of you being the second.
Speaker 4: There's greater than zero. But big dog, we are talking about a very select star alignment to make this happen.
Speaker 5: I have I'm trying to set up my lights in my house to where I in my from my room, I can hit a dim switch and all my lights start doing a strobe light between red and white.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna have it set up playing.
Speaker 5: Either fortunate Son or or do you remember the formal?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it is not gonna be pretty. I have, I have everything planned out.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: Also, if you get a roomba and all, and you can just just very carefully have that set out where it's locked away unless you want it. Oh, all you need is a couple of blasting caps, a tin can and marbles.
Speaker 6: You can have your very own Claymore broomber.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, that's a very allegedly true statement you just said, Samuel.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know it's some people like the Claymore roomba. I myself in one of those. I wouldn't want that bitch just cruising my house unless I knew that there was guaranteed a assailant in there.
Speaker 4: But I like where your head's.
Speaker 6: At point point and click for pink mist.
Speaker 2: There you go, honey badger.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 8: Also, you can super glue a deckhead clothes and have them drink vodka and cranberry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Oh my favorite is having a wire hangers put on a stove for like forty five minutes and sticking to the ad they dickle.
Speaker 2: You know what, dude, leave it up to the Marines and probably the best case of CTE than anybody's ever seen to really come up with all of these fucking sick, demented things that we would do to an intruder.
Speaker 4: This is what we would sit around and talk about.
Speaker 3: Now, you gotta understand the military, not just Marines, although I would say indicatively we work. We're about that one up life, you know what I mean. We're not about getting even, We're about one uping. So especially whenever we're hanging with like soldiers or with Navy dudes, it's like we're going to have to one up them on the sick and disgusting metric, because that's just what we do.
Speaker 4: But in the military, it's a lot of hurry up and wait. Okay, so it's like, hurry up and be somewhere for zero four hundred, which is four am, and then you sit around with nothing to do until zero nine, when the fucking building opens that you formed up outside of to do whatever the fuck needed to be done that day.
Speaker 3: So like for five hours you're doing nothing. You can't go anywhere, you may or may not even have cell service because most of the bases suck at that, so you're left to just sit there and talk about anything and everything, and so like you know those bullshit of well it's not correct to speak about politics and religion and these things of work. No, no, no, we're talking about anything and everything. We had entire zombie survival plans based off of where we were currently, where we were stationed, where we lived back home. We talked after live shit, we talked what happens if dot dot dot an intruder, somebody assaults our woman, uh you name it, name it. We have absolutely worked out every scenario, at least while we were in the Marines, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Also, right, take a grapefruit.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know them thick ass boot socks right being at a you know, and put that bitch and some water grapefruit in that ship and freeze it.
Speaker 7: And if you pour they nuts out, will just bangle their nuts with it.
Speaker 4: God damn, you're making a war club out of a grapefruit in a sock. Holy fuck, don't like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is my favorite weapon, spike mat, that is my baby.
Speaker 6: I'll do you if you take all.
Speaker 5: So take you the big rope from like you can go track to supply it like a sailing rigging.
Speaker 6: You take that. You tie you a monkey fist on one side with a pool ball in the middle.
Speaker 5: Soak it for two days straight and salt water, let it dry out. Have him strapped to a to the an old school outhouse seat, I don't know. And whether they're shi can hang blow and you just smack the ship out of it. But on top of that you can boil loube hold them out open end and pull it down the throat boiling oil.
Speaker 3: That's more medieval, brother, But you're right about that, though, I will say the monkeys fist.
Speaker 4: Around the ball.
Speaker 3: So whenever I was the vice president of a motorcycle club. As a matter of fact, in Virginia on my uh, on my clutch, I actually had hanging uh.
Speaker 4: It was like five fifty cords like braid and at the bottom I had a ball bearing with a monkey's fist and I had it in my club colors. I smacked that on many a windshield in many a hood when people would drive like assholes because I'm on a bike, You're in a car.
Speaker 3: You have more protection than me. And I kind of left my give a fucks at home. So I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: With a fish of hook as a spider wire.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 3: Although speaking about explosives, I wanted to and Tony, you're you're here this evening, I wanted to ask you about this. The Russian head of weapons of mass destruction was just assassinated outside of I'm not sure if it was his home or what.
Speaker 4: And the way which it was done.
Speaker 3: The explosives planted inside of an electric scooter left by the wayside.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe that it was one hundred percent Ukraine that was behind it? Do you think it might have been somebody home bound like an internal threat type of thing, A Russian did it? What do you what do your take on it.
Speaker 12: I wish I had a more informed opinion. I did see a video of the explosion going off.
Speaker 4: So you saw that footage? Yeah, yeah, do we lose them?
Speaker 12: A couple of other things out of Russia. Did you see that some high ride building got attacked by I guess you groaned that just flew into it and exploded.
Speaker 4: Becoming a new thing related. Yeah, But like.
Speaker 12: I was FaceTime with with my in laws yesterday about just random Christmas stuff, and towards the end, my father in law gets he said, hey, hey, check this out.
Speaker 7: Did you see Russia?
Speaker 12: The Russian parliament is relegalizing and recognizing polygamous marriages because they've lost so many men and they got to replace their population. And I just said, man, I kind of doubt it. And he said, but I see it in the headlines. Is right here, it's right here. I said, I don't know, I really doubt it. Everyone else on the call was just kind of keeping silent, and I said, is this in like Chechnya or something, because I know Muslims in most of the world they do have legal polygamy everywhere. And I was like, if this is a Muslim thing, I can kind of almost see it. He said no, no, this is everywhere, and I said, okay, well, I'm going to look this up. And then, you know, one minute after we got off the phone, I looked at it up and it's like I was right. I had not looked into this at all. But it's just my instinct. It's like, yeah, there's some Muslim authority in there, say it would be like the LDS Church here saying let's have it. It's like, Okay, that's believable, but that's not the whole country.
Speaker 3: Russia hasn't lost enough numbers to justify legalizing polygamy, you know what I mean, not by any stretch. Now, if they lose half to two thirds of their population, If any country lost that much of their population and they had that discussion, at least I could understand.
Speaker 4: But like you said, I could believe this one hundred percent in Cheshnia.
Speaker 3: But that's also very culturally already not already a thing there, But like, it's not the craziest thing that the Islamic leaders of the territory of Cheeshnia would implement by any means.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, well, anyway, that's that's all the attention, that's all I can call to mind right now about Russia or anything over there, except there's the whole German car market attack. I guess there are five fatalities. I'm sure you almost have seen.
Speaker 3: That, mm hmmm, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: Was that in Germany or was that in Russia for German cars?
Speaker 12: Oh, that was in Germany. That was in Gottberg. It's in Socks and Anhalt, it's kind of in the middle of Germany. And it was this Saudi ex Muslim, and nobody can really make because he's not Muslim. He was atheist, and he was trying to get people out of Islam and trying to get more people to leave the Gulf region and leave Islam and come to Europe. And he was pissed off because he thought that the German government was persecuting some of these these Muslim apostates. And I don't know exactly who he was talking about, but.
Speaker 3: He agnostic extremist. We don't see many of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 12: He seemed like atheist, and he was a self described leftist. So it's like a news cactus. Nobody wants to touch it, really, but some people want to say, oh, look he's Muslim, and it's like, well, no, that's right, And then the left wants to say he tweeted a couple of tweets and support of the far right party at AfD in Germany, but he wasn't that. Yeah, it's hard to figure out what he was, but he tweeted a bunch of stuff about he actually liked Israel for some reason. Now, I don't think that Israel deserves to be blamed for this, because he was just this weird schizo maniac. But like Elon Musk, you know, he took down the profile for a day or two and then put it up with like most of the juiciest stuff deleted. So I thought that was not very cool. The screenshot of it before he did that.
Speaker 3: It makes sense the liberal media wouldn't touch this because if they do, it just shows what far left extremism looks like, and or the atheist extremist or that you're right, this is this is like a pr nightmare for them. So yeah, it's like a it's like a news cactus. I like how you said that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you know, I just wonder who he was associating with and who might have nudged him in this direction. But you have no way of knowing.
Speaker 3: No doubt, no doubt, I don't know, man, It's there's wild shit going on around the world.
Speaker 4: The Russian dude getting assassinated. I was actually just watching about that before we before we shot, so I just saw the same footage. It looked like a dash cam almost, And the story as of this moment, which who knows how much of this is based in reality, how much of it's been spun whatever they're saying that apparently the dude had like five sticks of dynamite inside of an electric scooter that was just carelessly left on the sidewalk in front of this building. And like, I'm not gonna lie, before the explosion.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anything that would have stood out to me personally. I guess I wasn't looking for it, but either way, and it goes kaboom and then they didn't like to centigrade them. Whatever happened, he and the dude that was walking with him, they discovered later like were just laying there dead, Like they weren't blown into bits or anything, but although the size of the explosion made me think that they would have been. And now there's Ukraine is like boldly saying, yep, we did it and there's more to come.
Speaker 4: But then there's a whole other side of that coin saying that like, ah, we really don't know, like who's really using T and T as a main source of an explosive, you know, like nobody uses that anymore. It's more C four semtech or other types of plastic explosives can't be but not many people fuck around with actual old school dynamite anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's I don't exactly know which way to take this, but this dude was the head of weapons of mass destruction for Russia, and yes, people immediately think that that means nukes, and it does, but there's also a chemical component of it. And Russia has become under fire lately for using essentially tear gas, and they're saying it's a chemical biological agent but it's non lethal, Like, yeah, people could die from and if you uh, if the dude's got asthma, you know what I mean, But it's not it's tear gas. Like people are trying to fry them for war crimes for this, and I'm like, that's police riot shit if I'm not mistaken, but yeah, it's wild shit, And somehow him being the head of the WMD Department needed to go.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, gas weapons, Yeah, that's very controversial, and I guess this is just in that gray area where it is escalatory and it could result in more escalation and more gas weapons, and I sure hope it doesn't. Obviously. It's kind of weird how you know, there were Geneva Convention, it's trying to ban that stuff before World War One, and then World War One happened and everyone was using them and somehow, you know, world War two was worse than World War One, but only the Japanese to my knowledge, actually used chemical weapons in World War Two. And yeah, the Russians and the Germans. The Germans had tons of it and they didn't use it. The British had tons, and Churchill wanted to use it, but his you know, Joint chiefs or whatever advised them against it. So that's a line that it's kind of strange, was not crossed in World War Two in Europe for some reason.
Speaker 3: But even still, it's like they're using tear gas. This is the shit that's used for riot control. Like it's not that big of a deal. I have been gassed at boot camp and then later on the gas chamber. Again, Yo, it's not it's not the a fate worse than death, Like, You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: It sucks for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Your eyes water, you feel like you have a really bad sunburn, and it feels like you're inhaling needles.
Speaker 4: But like you can inhale, you can x hate, you know what I mean. It's like, so to say that using that as a war crime is like, so when the cops use it on riders, that's a war crime.
Speaker 12: I don't Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 12: But also in the news, did you see an F eighteen was lost near Yemen but the pilots both survived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard that that was a quote unquote training exercise. And boy, oh boy, if they don't want to actually kickstart World War three, them motherfuckers better stick to that story because if the Hooti Rebels actually down a American F eighteen there is that's it.
Speaker 4: Like a whole unholy hell will be unleashed.
Speaker 3: So they got to stick to this story to keep up the public appearance, to keep America out of war.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking mess.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Sam, Yeah, okay, well I'll kind of mute myself now, but great talking to you guys again.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, I wouldn't try to cut you off.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I just saw Sam and raise his hand a couple of times.
Speaker 12: All right, Sam, what do you got?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry? How we want? They shot down on our planes.
Speaker 4: As of currently, and faighteen was lost in a somehow routine training exercise, which is the usual mumbo jumbo.
Speaker 3: And the pilots are fine, they ejected. Okay, so, and I'm gonna be honest with you now. Is it possible that this is a true story that maintenance on this plane did not go according to plan because people gaffed off and pencil whip their pms and things like this, and the plane went down. Yes, I personally know three pilots that have been have gone down and lost their planes due to maintenance failures that later ended in like people losing their careers and stuff.
Speaker 4: But the pilots lived. So could this be something like this? Yeah? Is it? Jacob? Sure the fuck doesn't think so.
Speaker 3: Jacob thinks that this was, if not from Yemen, from somebody else, because that's the whole area right now is a hotbed for a lot of reasons. Iran's popping off. Yemen's popping off with their own civil warshit. Syria has completely fallen. God knows what's gonna happen to that. So, like anything happening in that area, could go a couple of different directions.
Speaker 2: But you're about to love this article, then let's go. This is my RT So that's Russian. But it says US shoots down own jet while bombing Yemen.
Speaker 3: Ha ha oh, so this is the Gulf of Tonkin incident. But then they ran the story that it was a training exercise, so they thought about running it and then said nevermind.
Speaker 4: Thank you Mother Russia for clarifying our issues for US. I'm so glad we have them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, it says, well, this is actually US Central Command. It says scent Calm conducts air strikes against Ira back to Hoothy missile storage and command control facilities in Yemen, Tampa, Florida. US Central Command Forces conducted precision airstrikes against a missile storage facility and a command and control facility operated.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, okay, I know what they're about to say, and I please scroll down hopefully along here, but actually say that it was an American rocket that was being shot at an American plane for testing purposes to see if it could evade, and something went wrong with its system, and oh oh, the rocket's really gonna hit us.
Speaker 4: So thankfully the pilots ejected and it's all good, says.
Speaker 2: During the operation, sent Coon forces also shot down multiple Hoothy one way attack uncrewed aerial vehicles and an anti ship cruise missile over the Red Sea. The operation involved US Air Force and US Navy assets, including FA eighteens. Hours later, the US military admitted that the US Gettysburg USS Gettysburg had in quotes, mistakenly fired on the FA eighteen, but did not specify which weapon was used to shoot it down. An investigation is currently underway to determine the exact circumstances of the incident. The commander of the cruiser serves as the Air Defense Commander for the strike group responsible for detecting and neutralizing incoming threats. American forces, along with several allies, have been conducting Operation Prosperity Guardian, a mission to protect merchant traffic in the Red Sea and Golf of Aden Aiden Aiden Gulf of Aiden from Hoothy threats for the past fourteen months. The group claims to have downed several MQ nine reapers, but the loss of the FA eighteen marks the first time accrued American aircraft was lost during the mission.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, if big big capital if on that, if that story is true, then somebody's gonna get fucked over this, Okay, somebody.
Speaker 2: I did go to Green Winnie, I did go to Yandex for that. By the way.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, Now that was a Russian story, and I mean, we got to contest the source and all these things. But it's not like our source of the United States government is giving us any better information. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: So I like being lied to by my own daddy, not somebody else's daddy.
Speaker 4: I do, honestly.
Speaker 3: I want to hear what the other daddy has to say about things, for sure, But like I want to be lied to by my own That's just me. Maybe I'm maybe I'm just a little too patriotic for my own good.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But either way, let's say that it's correct. Right, Let's say that it wasn't even a training exercise. It was while they were bombing rebels and they accidentally because by the way, all of our aircraft have markers on them. They can clearly be identified by you know, all of our radars inspector that looks for this type of shit. So there's like a allmost zero percent chance that an American weapon success locked on to an American plane and like nobody stopped it. So whatever, whatever human error is a thing, and let's try to go down that road. If that's true, somebody's getting fucked over this. If it's not true, and the quote unquote bad guys, depending on your version of bad shot down a American plane, America would then be forced to send troops and go into a full scale military operation and it wouldn't be air strikes.
Speaker 4: You shot down a plane that came from one of our boats. Number one rule of America is don't fuck with our boats like that. I at this point you might get nuked. The last people to fuck with our boats we opened the sun on them twice. Like I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: The only people allowed to fuck with our boats is us.
Speaker 4: Clearly, yes, we will blow up our own boats.
Speaker 3: We may blame you for but like if you actually touch our boats like son, your great grandchildren will speak legends of the disgusting things we did to you like this is it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's like off of the Wolf of Wall Street Jonah Hill's like nobody fucks my cousin except for me, all right, Like you're not about to fuck my cousin. Uh, spirit animal, go ahead, buddy, brush off?
Speaker 6: For in the Alabama bonding moment? Was that? But second?
Speaker 13: Oh if it no, I see we turn the the desert needs to be we introduced to sodom and goodmore fuck with our ships or fuck with our planes.
Speaker 6: Your ass is going back to the Stone Age. I thought we settled this seventy fucking years ago.
Speaker 4: We don't have many rules as far as the world's concerned, but like one unchanged rule is don't fuck with America's ships. And somehow here we are.
Speaker 5: There's four things I have come to know in my short twenty five years of life. You don't pissing them in, You don't tug on Superman's cake, you don't.
Speaker 6: You do not steal alcohol from your parents.
Speaker 5: And fourth, don't fuck with America's ships.
Speaker 3: It's a very strange specific list, Samuel, But at the same time those are not bad rules to live by.
Speaker 4: Gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: Speaking of deserts. Though, there's this quote that I that I saw earlier, and it's great. It's by this dude, Milton Friedman, and he said, if you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert in five years, there'd be a shortage of sand. Sounds about right, hm, I agree?
Speaker 3: Which actually, we need to do an episode on the sand market. I had no idea the amount of conspiracy and controversy.
Speaker 4: And money and murder and corporate.
Speaker 3: Espionage and government espionage and all that involved with buying and selling and trading sand.
Speaker 2: How did sand get there? Jacob? In the first place, there's a there's a theory on that as well. Wait, what how did all this sand get there? Where did it all come from?
Speaker 3: Like that's I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, Bake. That's like asking me how did Mount Everest get there? Like what do you what do you mean? Well, the how did the dirt get there?
Speaker 2: Well, the Sahara Desert, like a long ass time ago, used to be like a rainforest, oh for sure, for sure, and then it turned into sand somehow.
Speaker 4: So I see what you're saying. That's what we go from the lush rainforest to the desert like that.
Speaker 2: Right, And one of the theories is it's the ant people that were digging and they just threw all the sand up on top that ant people. Yeah, dude, wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait the fuck is the ant people? You never heard of that talking about right now?
Speaker 2: You never heard of the people.
Speaker 4: I've heard of the mole people. There's ant people.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, the ant people are the motherfuckers of all Like cryptis what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we must do an episode on the ant peple. I have never heard of this.
Speaker 2: Let me do a little research, Samuel, go right ahead with your hand raiser.
Speaker 5: You brought up the crispin while conspiracy other there's actually well, there's not a lot.
Speaker 6: Of evidence, per se.
Speaker 5: It would not be the first time that Vince McMahon actually covered up a murder. We can look at Jimmy Snooker Flyer. Uh, he killed his girlfriend and everything pushed off a balcony. But I'm of the assumption that Kevin Sullivan had something to do with it because he was a devout Satanist. He uh before he before Nancy and Chris got together, he uh, Nancy was married to Kevin, and he's he really booked the storyline of them getting together and everything. He booked his own divorce and he uh, according to Chavo, Uh, he was talking on the phone with Chris like before it happened. He said he heard scuffling and then the phone went dead. And uh, David Benoir, Chris's son, he swears up and now that he doesn't believe his dad actually could actually did it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna roll with you. I never believed that story either. Now I know steroids can turn people into batshit crazy motherfuckers. And Chris bin Wall, no doubt, was on literally all the steroids. And he, I mean, his his special move every night. Well there was the crippler cross face, but it was also the flying headbutt. And so every night he's doing a flying Headbut you know how many concautions you're gonna get throughout the years of doing that literally every day? I think you know, most wrestlers, they're on the road for like two hundred and eighty days a year. Bro, It's like a crazy amount of days.
Speaker 6: It's five days a week.
Speaker 5: My uncle Adam and he wanted he went to Esson School, and which kind of I've always wanted to go to Essen school.
Speaker 6: But another weird christin law.
Speaker 5: The day it happened, June forty fourth, two thousand and seven, was my eighth birthday.
Speaker 6: I knew something.
Speaker 5: I was having a birthday party, a swimming pool party, but I knew something was up when it went from bite and sunny to it was raining and storming, and the store that I was one of my favorite stores, the entire gas station part of it collapsed. And then that night I knew something was up. And that night we found out Chris died and I was like, oh. And next time I had a feeling of that was two years later, when I was in third grade. I was I was completely disassociated with my teacher and everything, and I felt the moment my popped, my grandfather passed away.
Speaker 6: So it death kind of is weird like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, whenever you have that that weird connection do it's just something to it. But uh, rowdy roddy, And I don't know, is that rapper I or is it rape or is it raper?
Speaker 4: I'm so not a raper.
Speaker 10: Earlier.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get to you in a second. Two.
Speaker 14: They have people in regards to like the Hopie and their creation myths. So the world has been destroyed four times, where in three times we're in what they call the Fourth Son right now, which is supposedly going to be destroyed by fire. But in between all of those bottlenecks of humanity, the ant people came from underground to guide the Hope to a safe spot and help them survive through those cataclysms, and once it was safe, took them back to the freaking surface and helped them, you know, rekindle their fricking life on Earth.
Speaker 2: Fucking ant people. I mean, it's it sounds crazy, but also you know, if we were to go to another planet, they would they would probably call us monkey people, right, like we're the primates. And so I mean if we went to a planet with mantis beings or like sentient like actual talking sentient octopuses or octopi, they would be like, what is this primate doing here? Like how how did they evolve the monkeys? You know, not to say that we are evolved from monkeys. It's just no, I get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I But I mean, so the ant people from the Hopi tribe, were they like the size of a man, was it?
Speaker 2: Like, let me read it here for you actually found a little article on it, and we'll do an episode on it, will dive deeper, but this is just one page of it. It says the Ant people of the Hope. This is by one of my favorite websites, Ancientorgins dot net, and it says the Hope Indians have lived on the high desert of northern Arizona for thousands of years. This barren but beautiful landscape was the place where Hope gods directed them to build a number of villages made up of pueblos what we today would call stone apartment complexes. Here the Hope managed to flourish by simply growing corn beans and squashed with very little rainfall and almost almost no irrigation. One of the most intriguing Hope legends involves the Ant people who were crucial to the survival of the Hope not just once, but twice. The so called First World was apparently destroyed by fire, possibly some sort of volcano, volcanism, asteroid strike, or coronal mass ejection from the Sun. The Second world was destroyed by ice, ice age, glaciers, or a pole shift. During these two global cataclysms, the virtuous members of the Hope tribe tribe were guided by an odd shaped cloud during the day and a moving star at night that led them to the sky god named so tuk so tuk Nang something like that, who finally took them to the Ant people in Hope and New Sinom. The Ant people then escorted the Hope into subterranean subterranean caves, where they found refuge and sustenance. In this legend, the Ant people are portrayed as generous and industrious, giving the Hope food when supplies ran short and teaching them that teaching them the merits of food shortage. In fact, another legend says that the reason why the ants have such thin waste today is because they once deprived themselves of provisions in order to help in order to feed the Hopies. I never really looked at an ant and thought, damn, what a skinny waste. You know, that's a weird way of looking at it.
Speaker 3: Never one time, But like, okay, so they had a myth as to the reason why the ant had a smaller mid section than the head or the ass.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, that's just one thing to say about it. But it says the constellation O'Ryan also has a thin waist it says. When Oriyan dominates the winter skies, the ants are deep in their small underground hills. These structures are similar in formed to the Hope kivas, which are subterranean communal prayer cha chambers. Coincidentally, the skit the Sanskrit word key like ki means ant hill and va va means dwelling. Each February inside their kivas, the Hope he performed the bean sprouting ceremony or bean dance called Powamu. During this time, the fires are continuously kept ablaze, turning these struck into superb hothouses. The ritual commemorates a time when the Anu Sinom taught the Hope how to sprout beans inside caverns in order to survive. It is interesting to note that the Babylonian sky god was also named Anu, kind of Anunaki looking thing. The Hopey word for ant is also Anu, and the Hopey root word naki means friends. How about that you learn something new every day, it says so interesting. Thus, the Hope Anu Naki or end quotes ant friends may have been the same as the Sumerian Anunaki, the beings who once came to earth from the heavens, holy shit, that's wild.
Speaker 3: But I feel like they would have known what an ant looked like, unless maybe we are just deriving pictures of what we think the Ananaki look like based off of what's in the text and all of that. Maybe they did look more like ants and bro who knows. But as I'm reading, yes, I'm assuming that like the Hopie would just what like sit there and let the ants eat them alive, because like to swat them or kill them would.
Speaker 4: Be hurting the ant people. Could I pour diesel on mine in the yard?
Speaker 2: No, they're huge, like like fucking people sized ants.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: No, But I'm saying like if they saw ants as that special of beings, so what did they like worship their ant hills and shit? Like they like didn't do anything to keep the ants away from their homes and shit, they saw it as like a thing from their gods. Because I pour diesel in light mine on fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, even the Buddhists they don't kill insects, like if there's an ant hill, like, they're not like drowning them or anything.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: True, the Hindus are the same way. They believe all life is pressures.
Speaker 3: I told you about my Hindoo neighbor that had like aphids growing or like on his tomatoes. He would like go out every afternoon and brush them off of the leaves for his tomato and put them in a different section of the yard.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, I'm like, bro, they make a dust. I don't know if you know about it.
Speaker 3: But he's like, oh, absolutely not. That would kill and that's against my religion.
Speaker 2: I'm like, huh, you know, I've actually been trying my best not to kill insects either anymore. Like there was a roach in the apartment the other day and it was like walking around. It wasn't like creepy or whatever. I just picked up, you know, a little piece of toilet paper and like just picked it up and let it outside.
Speaker 3: I have done that before, but gonna be honest, that's I have an electric fly swatter that like fries them whenever it smacks them, and it's allowed pop and it's fun and it actually has a little counter on it for how many you've gotten. So I don't get to use it often anymore because I've I have decimated the issue, but I will say that on occasion I get to use it and it's fun and then my kids were geniuses and stuck tent poles into it and pressed the button and basically made a low grade taser, and they hailed hands and arcd it across three of them. I swear to God they are my fucking children, one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: There's no denying this.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, spirit animal.
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, I know this is probably fucked up with me.
Speaker 5: But if you take the electrical uh bugs, what if you take that and you and say your buddy or whatever, y'all use y'all instead of y'all play tag? Well, instead of tagging with your hand, you can use that as bapsmack the other one. Oh we've done that, or if you're adventurous, you.
Speaker 6: Could take it into the bedroom.
Speaker 3: But I mean it look electrolysis is used in certain kink communities and things.
Speaker 4: You know, different strokes, different folks. But I will say as far as playing tag.
Speaker 3: At night with the fly swatter as like the thing, Oh yes, me and my buddies in high school absolutely did this.
Speaker 6: Did you ever play bby? Like did you ever have a Bby war?
Speaker 5: But instead of aerosoft bullets are using that copperhead bbs.
Speaker 4: No, we used penny rockets.
Speaker 3: We would take our old red rider BB guns and stick the stick of a penny rocket.
Speaker 4: You know what that is. Some people do, some people don't.
Speaker 3: It's like the smallest bottle rocket kind of but like bottle rockets go up in the sky and do fancy shit.
Speaker 4: This is literally without any noise, just pop, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: It's like a water dynamite that has a little rocket on the back of it. I think it's like ten dollars for a gross of them, so one hundred and forty four of them for ten bucks. Me and my little brother would absolutely take that shove to stick down the baby gun and light them and straight up old school like aqua bust this shit at each other. We wore goggles, we were safe. But like that's also why those are legal in the state of Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Did you ever make a tato gun? I don't know if anyone else you know what the tatar gun is.
Speaker 3: We used a barbecue pit lighter as our ignition source. It's straight button. It works one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 5: We did that too, But you know what I used for the base of it. I had a old I had for that Christmas I got two of them. I got an old school NCS thirty six waiter enough gun. I took it, bokes, I took that and I use that at the.
Speaker 6: Pump, plumb it and everything. I use that as a handle for my tatar gun. I was like thirteen.
Speaker 5: Uh well, I ended up selling it to a couple of the other kids.
Speaker 6: And yeah, those kids were bad kids.
Speaker 5: Long sol short. They put a through the liquor store window and everything. And I get socially told by my grandmother, if you make another tater gun, I'm ana beat you as at the back of your head.
Speaker 4: So yeah like that, but yeah, fun times.
Speaker 2: Look, I I as far as like all of this, uh you know, killing bugs and whatnot, Like I get it. It can definitely be fun. My thing is is that I feel like roaches have been around a lot longer than us, and they'll probably around they'll probably be around a lot longer after us, and if they have any say so, like with nature and the cosmic gods and all that shit, Like, clearly the gods have shown like a little bit of love and a little bit of trust to keep them around as long as they've been around. Bro, did you know that a fucking.
Speaker 3: A lot of diseases too, So like if you see one in your home, that might lead to an infestation, that might lead to your whole family getting sick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I agree, yeah, like get them out of your house. But the oldest known cockroach fossil has been it's around one hundred and twenty five to one hundred and forty million years old.
Speaker 4: Are we believing that fossils are real?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: I believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean I heard that fossils might be a little faking. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know, but I don't know. I also don't understand how you would even compare something like how would you know that something is one hundred million years old? What are you comparing it to that you know for a fact, is one hundred million years old?
Speaker 3: You know, depending it could be the rock that it was found inside or the amber that it's encased in.
Speaker 4: It really does vary.
Speaker 3: And there's there is It's not a perfect science, you know, there is some guesswork involved. Maybe that one hundred million years is more like ten thousand, Like I don't fucking know, who knows, But that's.
Speaker 2: Pretty that's like a long way off though. It's a little ways off for sure, Trey, what it do, dude, He's I feel like we are definitely jumping all over the place. But that's what makes these lives so damn good, dude, is that? Oh yeah, Trey had to dip out zombie go right ahead in the meantime.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, did y'all see that. I'm just want to what everybody thinks about Pope Francis opening up the five Sacred Portals on Christmas Eve for a ritual it's never been done before.
Speaker 4: Very sorry, you're gonna have to come back on that one. This is the first I'm hearing of it.
Speaker 15: I dropped it in the chat. A picture of it right there.
Speaker 10: But there is like multiple things that says Pope Francis to open five Sacred portals on Christmas Eve for a ritual that's never been done before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the article. Well, this is a Vice article that I just found.
Speaker 4: I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: Depending on the topic, Vice will do their fucking work. If it's to ship on the Catholic Church. Vice is actually pretty Johnny on the spot.
Speaker 2: Look at that mith Raik Pope hat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I just actually learned about that hat.
Speaker 3: I did in fact, just a lot learn all about the stole and the whole thing and this hat and the why it was shaped this way.
Speaker 4: There's there's a weird hat history channel on YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's Mithraism. It's like the fish hat. But anyway, we've covered that before. It says, is the Pope actually opening five portals to other worlds on Christmas Eve? To other worlds?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: It says. Ahead of the Christmas holidays, some users, or some TikTok users have worked themselves into a mini frenzy about the ritualistic celebrations taking place at the Vatican. One TikToker one TikToker gained plenty of views and comments claiming that Pope Francis is planning to celebrate Christmas Eve by opening five spiritual portals that have never been opened before and live streaming the tomb of Lucifer that is underneath the Vatican. Understandably, this caused some concern and confusion. Luckily for us, Snopes went through a lengthy breakdown about why that's just not happening. So well, I mean, Snope said it, so it must be true, right, But it says, firstly, the spiritual portals are actually just doors. The tradition of the pope opening five holy doors is in accordance with the Roman Catholic tradition known as a jubilee, which takes place every twenty five years. One door will be opened on December twenty fourth, with subsequent doors opened on the twenty sixth, twenty ninth, January first, and January fifth. The details about the portals having never been opened before seems to stem from a New York Post article titled Pope Francis to open five sacred portals on Christmas Eve for a ritual that's never been done before. Though not quite false, this headline could be categorized as carefully worded clickbait. The part about five about opening five sacred portals is not new to Catholicism. It is the never been done before part refers to the fact that one of the holy doors is located in the Roman prism of Rebibia.
Speaker 4: Prism as like a jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah what did I say?
Speaker 4: You said prism?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm looking at it from another article too, And yeah, the jubilee happens in that five doors thing.
Speaker 4: It's like there's it happens every twenty five years. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I was even raised Catholic, and I had heard of this, but I had never actually looked into it. I thought it was kind of a I like, the word jubilee is in the Bible, if I'm not mistaken, so it's.
Speaker 4: Like a word you hear. But that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: So I would like to get this guy on. You ever heard him? You ever heard him talk before?
Speaker 4: I feel like I have, But let's let's go in.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like a biblical scholar, and he's like super fucking well read on everything the Bible and all the different translations and fucking super genius on it. But actually we can kind of hear, well, he's this is a video saying that no, Lucifer doesn't have a tomb in the Vatican. I mean, we can watch it. It's only three minutes. We're gonna have to listen to a couple of seconds of an ad. There we go. It says, wait, so hence when does Lucifer have a tomb in the Vatican? What timeline is this stitch?
Speaker 11: It is no tomb of Lucifer anywhere in at near or under the Vatican, at least not like this you can understand Lucifer to refer to Satan, which it didn't until the fifth century CE at the earliest. This is just an idiotic conspiracy theory that seems to me to have gotten its start from an uncritical and a rather conspiratorial perusal of this map of the Vatican Necropolis from Saint Peter's Basilica dot info and the upper left you'll see a tomb labeled you, and the list at the bottom places the name Lucifer next to the U, and Lucifer is just spelled incorrectly, But it doesn't give a lot of information on why that name for this tomb if you click on that link, but it does lead you to this nineteen eighty six guide to the Vatican Necropolis, where we see the name Lucifer occurring a grand total of one time. Here in the index. In the very middle mausoleum you the Lucifer tomb. You'll notice the other tombs are the tomb of personal name or the tomb of family name, but this is not the tomb of Lucifer. It's just the Lucifer tombs. So this is probably a title, perhaps associated with some graffiti that was found in the tomb or because it was connected in some way with one of the prominent Lucifers from the fourth century CE, like Lucifer of Callieri, who was a prominent defender of Athenasius and the Trinity. But I think it's probably more likely just a title because somehow the word Lucifer was associated with it. But something important to note here is that if you look at this map, it shows you the purple is associated with pre Constantinian structures, so this tomb is in purple. So this is a pre Constantinian tomb, and any writings or graffiti would probably also be pre Constantinian. And this is important because in the three hundred CE, Lucifer was not a reference to Satan. It was just a generic title, and there were prominent Christians who had this as their personal name. It wasn't until Jerome retrans the Bible into Latin, giving us the Vulgate around four hundred CE, that the seeds were planted for the identification of Satan as Lucifer. Because Jerome chose the title Lucifer to render the Hebrew haleel shining one in Isaiah fourteen twelve, which is just a sarcastic reference to the King of Babylon as a deity associated with the planet Venus. Jerome also used Lucifer elsewhere, including in tewod Peter one nineteen, where the reference to the morning star rising in your hearts is almost certainly a symbolic reference to Jesus and perhaps riffing on the reference in numbers to a star rising out of Jacob and so Lucifer, at least when Jerome translated the Vulgate was used to refer both to Jesus and to the King of Babylon, who is being sarcastically cast as a deity. It's not until the fifth century CE, when Isaiah fourteen twelve began to be renegotiated as a reference to Satan, that the name Lucifer and then began to be understood as a reference to Satan. And Augustine is one of the main popularisers of this renegotiated identification of Lucifer, and the fact that Lucifer refers to Jesus and two Peter one nineteen was just ignored. So this tomb is not the tomb of Lucifer, and certainly not the tomb of Lucifer as Satan. It probably predates the renegotiation of the reference of the title Lucifer in the Hebrew Bible, so you can safely ignore this idiotic conspiracy theory.
Speaker 4: And do you I like that guy.
Speaker 3: I forget his name, but I've seen him on a couple of different podcasts, and he is a very similar to that guy wes Hoff who just like Skull dragged your boy Billy, and he is in the same type of realm of like he actually works with the texts on a daily basis. He has like a doctorate in these things.
Speaker 4: And he speaks Greek, he speaks the Hebrew, he speaks the Aramaic.
Speaker 2: Dan McLellan, there you go, Bible scholar, Dan McLellan, he's an.
Speaker 4: Og with it.
Speaker 3: But I also hear people shit on him because like every reference he just made is if we are to believe the historical accounts and the references from the third century, well, what is the source from the third century?
Speaker 4: Who wrote it? Is it a forgery? Like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is what I look into as far as academian scholarship goes. But I know there's a lot of people who throw out anything of accepted academia. So it's like, you know what, Gary, I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: And you know what's interesting though, is that this is correlating with what we learned earlier that Lucifer was more so a title or a name. It wasn't necessarily one being or one person or something. And the same thing goes along with the name Satan. It was actually a title. So whenever we read earlier for the six to six to six episode that Satan, it was actually referred to as a Satan, meaning an adversary, not even necessarily a being named Satan. It's just that if you had an adversary that you could call that being a Satan.
Speaker 4: So it's name, it's a placeholder.
Speaker 3: There's no Peter, Paul's Matthews or Luke's running around Israel.
Speaker 16: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I hate to burst you little bubbles. Okay. Isn't it interesting the Hebrew alphabet his name. What in Jesus, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Isn't it interesting?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: So many people talk about you know, I saw Satan or I saw Lucifer within a nightmare, or Lucifer came to me, or Satan came to me. It's like, no, he.
Speaker 3: Didn't know what they're talking about though it's a placeholder and a title. But like in the colloquial tongue of today, we get with the right, but.
Speaker 2: That there is no specific being that is That is the point, like, you know, it's just what your mind understands Satan and Lucifer to be. So whenever, dude, you got people out there that literally believe that Satan and Lucifer are the same fucking being, And here they are. They're just titles. They're never they never even were a being.
Speaker 3: It's both of them have been names that have again in the English language, been kind of brandished to the evil fallen one you will. But there are certain people that believe that the Baphomet is the exact same being. And there's people that will say that Ball or Bail is the exact same being. Then there will be people that will argue saying that Bail is a completely different being.
Speaker 4: I personally think it's pretty much understood that it's not, but there are people that still argue that point.
Speaker 2: But it's ignorance though, you see what I'm saying though, Like yes, and this is why you know, whenever, I and no no hate for people who are religious, and they you know, they have Jesus in their heart or whatever.
Speaker 4: Ship of that religion, bro. But like what proves it?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: How many people will literally say, oh, I know this, I know, Lucifer, you're Satan or back away from me Satan, and like you know you're you're a devil worshiper and and you're going to Hell and you know all this kind of shit. And I'm just like, Bro, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Like you never even read the Bible, you just know a couple of the characters that are in it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this, if any person, like living human being is out there saying you're going to hal that's not That's not a practicing Christian. Gonna be straight up with you. Because we're humans. We have no judgment to give to any other human period ever, period, ever, period. So if some quote unquote Christians out there saying that, uh, that would be poisoned holy water, sir, and that would be uh infecting everybody around it, whether they say it's holy or not, that's actually poisoned.
Speaker 4: And the book does talk about this as well.
Speaker 2: Honey badger, do you give a ship?
Speaker 7: I don't give a fizz up.
Speaker 8: You know what would say, hell have a limited or you can eat gonn be bears because you know, retarded kids, we love gum.
Speaker 4: Bears, facts and crowns.
Speaker 7: That was true. Yeah, it tastes like blue.
Speaker 4: Man, I tell you what.
Speaker 2: The tastes like blue.
Speaker 3: No, but uh so the hope opening this door though during this jubilee is also the timing of its wild Syria has fallen to the Christian faith. There's a lot of holy sites in Syria, in and around anyway, that area of the world's very, very important for a lot of reasons. I saw something on the News Nation article that I was reading. It was pretty much a line for line what you were reading. By the way, on the Vice article, I didn't find anything that really cantraared anything.
Speaker 4: Nothing about the tomb of Satan.
Speaker 3: They did say there was controversy because one of them was in a prison, but like that's a part of it. And if you look at it, a giant chunk of the New Testament was written from a prison cell. Paul was in prison a lot for him speaking about Jesus living in things.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So between four walls.
Speaker 4: A lot like a lot.
Speaker 3: There was a time or two where earthquakes happened where he could have escaped and he didn't, and there's stuff, there's stuff there' stuff. But anyway, so that area being such a area for controversy right now. I saw a little subadendum saying that there may be something special that the Pope is doing with this ritual in speciality for Syria. But I don't know if there might be more like actual mechanics to that ritual, like something specific that only the Pope knows because he's like the only one that's authorized to do this type of rich I don't know, but I'm assuming there are things like that within the uh, within the the papal decrees and things you know, within their within their knowledge.
Speaker 2: I don't buy any of that pope bullshit, Like the the idea that there is a human that is closer to God than every other human? Like, is that that seems incredibly wrong? Like just on like a like a conscious level. Does that not seem like super not right?
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, sir, Let me ask you this. Do you believe that there are some people that are like more attuned to lifting heavy weight than others?
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually people who go to the gym regularly.
Speaker 3: Ah, my point is being made, all right, So think of spirituality, religion, whatever as like a muscle, and if you go to the gym once a month, you'll.
Speaker 4: Get that much out of it. If you live at the gym, you'll get that much out of it.
Speaker 3: So whenever, like you go to a religious leader, it would be the same as going to like a lifting coach at a gym. It's not that this person is better than you. They've been doing it longer and they know more about it than you do. They know everything, No, no one can know everything, and everybody is different day. Yeah, but like this is where you would go to get that information to grow yourself in whatever way you're trying.
Speaker 4: To you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So that is why I say to look towards not religious men or religious people, or even all pastors and priests. But yes, if you were trying to gain deeper knowledge from it, you would go to a pastor, a priest or. If you're going into a deeper knowledge of Islam or Hinduism or what, you would go to their religious leaders to get more information.
Speaker 4: This makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, stay away from the priests, don't spend too much time with them, you know, just the same as you would you don't want to spend too much time with your boy Scout leader either. It's just common sense at this point.
Speaker 4: I wanna be honest with you, dude.
Speaker 3: All jokes aside, Like if you do ever sit and have like a twenty minute conversation with a priest, like, vast majority of them, solid guys, vast majority of them have heard whatever you're about to say to them a time or two.
Speaker 4: And most of them are just cool dudes that they want to give you some kind words, you know, and just give you a little bit of peace. But there's a lot of them that are shitty, not right.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, think of all of the spiritual leaders around the world. I'm not even talking about just Christian I'm talking about around the world, all religious, all spiritual forms, and to say that there is one above all of them that is the closest to God, that's my problem that I have.
Speaker 4: Is there not a world's Strongest Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, but that award is granted by a human.
Speaker 4: So the pope is the pope elect hote on him? Yeah, they elect him. That's what the College of cardinals does when the pope dies.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's it's not elected by the people, it's by the College of Cardinals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same as like, uh, And honestly, I don't mind that. I don't mind them selecting one from amongst themselves to lead their organization.
Speaker 4: That makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's like a board of directors electing a new CEO, if you will. It would make sense to me that they would pick one of their owns that know the inner workings of the organization.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just I mean, we go into all the Vatican and the popes and the Red Pope, the Black Pope, the Great Pope, and all this other bullshit, and it's like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not a fan of the pope.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to straw man you here to say like this is their reason behind it, is their thinking behind it right now for me personally, the good book that they preach says not to call anyone else father, right. It also says clearly that you no longer need an intermediary to get to God. That was the whole point of Jesus, that whole thing that I don't I'm with you. I'm not saying I'm pro Catholic on this one here, but that is at least their thought process to it.
Speaker 4: But then you can look at the Hebrews.
Speaker 3: They had their Levite priests that were the only ones to go into the Holy of Holies, and it wasn't one dude, it was this group of dudes, and it was like you had to have so many on standby in case the first, second, or third dude died.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: So, like, I understand reasons for it, but in today's modern age, it's I believe antiquated. That's just me personally. I'm not meaning to piss off anybody. Nothing beloved and respect.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Samuel, do you have any thoughts on the pope or any of the things that were conversating about.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, to go back to, I'm happy that Jacob was going to make the points that I was gonna bring up, how that we're not supposed to we don't need an in a military, or how we're not supposed to call another man father in the holy sense. That that's part of the reason I have a problem like with the Catholics. But the other part is I actually tried I kind of attempted to break av out of myself. I was this close to stepping foot into a Catholic church and I called up. I was gonna try to talk to a priest I was in about.
Speaker 6: My little demon problem I have.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I called them and they just they said made him at this time, and I showed up. He never showed up. So that kind of solidified it for me. But my thing is with the that the Catholics, why why do they why do they pray to marry? But also why is it that they they know that Jesus is a way and that we're not supposed to go up, We're not supposed to worship false idols or anything like that. But I growing up, I've always heard that they would kiss the pope's wing.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but that's worship and I feel like that it has that is a man trying to play God and that should not happen.
Speaker 2: So there's very helot.
Speaker 3: So all right, why do the Catholics? All right, first off, why do they kiss the ring of the pope? That is a more of an old Italian custom, very very indicative to why the mafia does the same gesture. It's it's more of a h The dudes in charge is the down of dons, if you will.
Speaker 4: The pope would be the.
Speaker 3: Boss of bosses, the priests of priests in that regard. So that's more of a Roman and Italian thing more than it is a Catholic thing.
Speaker 4: But it has been, it's become a Catholic thing. And but I'm with you one hundred percent. You had mentioned about why do the Catholics pray to marry? Okay, So Mary is the new arc of the Covenant.
Speaker 3: When the Ark of the Covenant came through the Holy City, King David danced because he was so overjoyed by this. He danced in a loincloth around the ark of the Covenant as it came into his city, because the actual presence of God was in his city.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So the way that the Catholics see this, because that was the ark of the old Covenant from the Old Testament, the arc of the New Covenant would be Mary because her.
Speaker 4: Womb is what howled the new Covenant, the new Promise. That would be Jesus.
Speaker 3: Right, So Mary's physical body herself is the arc of the New Covenant. And a subadendum to that is very similar to the Christmas Carol, where it says, Mary, did you know when you kiss your little baby, you kiss the face of God. So the Catholics also take into account the fact that Jesus was half human, half God.
Speaker 4: Half not just a god, half the fucking God.
Speaker 3: So they take this to mean that Mary is the actual mother.
Speaker 4: Of God on Earth and arc of the New Covenant.
Speaker 3: Therefore this puts her into some sort of a deified realm, and so through that it and it also there's a reason why they do the same thing with saints. They pray to saints who were human beings that lived on earth and then died, maybe in very heroic ways.
Speaker 4: Maybe you would read some of these stories and be like, absolutely, I see why this guy would be a saint, Like if he was alive today, we would give him some crazy other title, like for sure. But they pray to them, and like I have legit seen people be like John the Baptist bless me my hour of meed and it's like, I'm fucking sorry you said what to who? And it's but this is they believe this because it is very dogmatic.
Speaker 3: It's very ritualistic of them. And I've learned this about Catholics. It's very much how they were raised, and it's just the way it is. Don't step out of the box, and it's just this is how it is. It's I'm not saying that to throw shade, but that is why they worship Mary and pray to Mary and see her as some sort of a deified being that can answer those prayers or give them comfort in times of need, because they see her as the Mother of God in a sense.
Speaker 5: So that leads to another question, not to be uh, not to commit hersey myself, but that's not my intention.
Speaker 6: Does that mean that Jesus is technically a demi god if we attribute to like.
Speaker 5: The Christian and not the Christian, but to like the Norse, the Greek, the Roman, and yeah, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: No, all right, for that to have happened, there would have had to have been intercourse between God and Mary to make Jesus. Right, Like, that's why Zeus came down and actually literally fucked all these humans to make ninety five percent of Greek mythology, and Juberty did the same for Roman mythology. Right, that's but with this one, an angel spoke into he's here and he was conceived, so it's not the same actual act of not to mention. We acknowledge as Christians anyway, that Jesus is God, God, the Father, the Holy Spirit. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. These are three of the same entity that are separate but the same. It's very complicated and we get that, but we don't view Jesus as a lesser form of God. We see him as the Son of God, but also God personified in flesh.
Speaker 6: Coolio, thank you.
Speaker 2: Indeed, sir, the immaculate conception.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, zombie. Your hand was raised and brought down a couple of different times. I don't know if you had anything you wanted to chime in on this one.
Speaker 10: He was reading of different articles about different stuff and then you guys moved on from the topic. So I was like, oh, well, I'll just drop my hand. I was just reading about like how the Catholic Church has a program that's invested in converting not already bridging the gap between Christians and them from prosecute from persecuted in the forgotten, and it was talking about like how the Christians were becoming it was like sixty percent worse the persecution of Christians in eighteen countries that it was investigated, and then it was just I was looking at like the new reassurgence of Christianity throughout the globe and how it's actually picked up instead, and how the Catholic Church is trying to catch up pretty much because they've fallen behind.
Speaker 15: And it was just talking.
Speaker 10: About like what actually was like what type of genocide has been happening globally to Christians for the last few years, and mainly that they're kidnapping the young girls and converting them and forcing them into underage marriages and stuff. Yeah, and I was just so it was like you guys were bouncing all over so I didn't really like I was like, yeah, this doesn't really pertain to what they're talking about now.
Speaker 15: So that's why I was.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you brought it up.
Speaker 3: It's very true the Christian faith, by the numbers, is growing substantially across the globe. However, there are the Catholic Church is struggling to keep peace, Like Christianity is growing, but the Catholic Church is steadily declining, and that's I think that's also kind of a sign of the times.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was just listening to uh was it Charlie Kirk the other day?
Speaker 3: He was debating a communist and Uh the d was basically saying that like, Russia has no problem with U or China and Russia honestly, but has no problem with faith of any type. And he's like, have you ever talked to a priest who is in jail for preaching in one of the gulags in Russia? Because I've met a few and they would disagree with you on this. And it's like, not just Christianity, but all faiths are getting persecuted, but currently, especially in Africa, that's a very hotbed area for this. And in the Arabic countries, if you these young schools that are Christian ran will be set upon by Islamic forces who will take girls and force them into child marriages and usually there's genital mutilation that comes along with that. It's not a it's not a fun top conversation to have, but it's a very true thing that's happening right now.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think that the Catholic Church will not be able to catch up, to be completely honest with you, with the way that the faith.
Speaker 4: Is growing and the way the world is changing.
Speaker 3: Like they they for a second looked like they might be able to maintain, but I could see them also in another one hundred years or two hundred years being completely gone.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, joby.
Speaker 15: Yeah, No, I was reading the same stuff.
Speaker 10: But speaking of genital mutilation, I don't know if I know that's like not on the topic of a lot of people's mind, but they actually it's been banned in a lot of the Arab countries for like six almost seven years now and only.
Speaker 4: Six or seven years. How how crazy the progress?
Speaker 10: You know, well, you know it's better than a lot of places, but there there's a huge reassurgence of that happening. They're like decided that they're gonna go against it, and like it's a it's a big battle. And it's really interesting because like the more that you talk about it, people get really uncomfortable and it's like, I don't quite understand why we're not talking about this.
Speaker 15: You're talking about.
Speaker 10: Like the father on uncles and brothers folding a twelve year old girl down and taking a knife to her and with no noceesion, no nothing, and then hoping for the best for the sake of the men, and it's like, right, this is a huge thing that's like now occurring, and it's supposedly being happening in places over in Europe as well, with the big you know, refugee push and stuff which you saw pull in lockdown their country, and like there's all sorts of stuff and Germany's like, all right, I guess.
Speaker 15: We really need to follow suit.
Speaker 10: And they are there going with the slogan to make Germany great again. And so there's a whole thing happening over there with the refugees and stuff because they're doing this to their their actual citizens as well, they're mutilating them with the same idea in mind.
Speaker 3: Yo, Merkele fucked her country and now the alleged far right extremist group that just took over Germany. Nah, they are cleaning up, or at least that's what they're talking.
Speaker 4: About doing anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the female circumcision is now making a quote unquote comeback as if it ever had a presence in Europe.
Speaker 4: Like this is real life and this is disgusting. So I'm I'm glad that it's being talked about more and I'm glad that it's being made aware like by the way, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this religion of Peace quote unquote does horrible disgusting stuff by their culture, and it's not all of them, but for the places that it is happening, we need to shine a light on it. We need to stop.
Speaker 6: This is horrible.
Speaker 3: I would put this in the same realm as like human trafficking. We need to stop all this shit, you mean, like if it's culture or not.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about like like female circumcision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they cut off their clip before they get married so they can never experience an orgasm.
Speaker 2: Like the whole clit or just like the hood of the clid.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's oh god, the.
Speaker 10: Thing they take like a butcher knife to them and they there's videos of it actually, but there's actually really good TED talks that discuss it because the women that came forward to push for this mute movement were generally mutated and like it's the whole thing, and they actually some of them actually got brutally murdered once they came forward and fought for the rights of the girls. But what it is is that like by your twelfth birthday, pretty much the males in your family will get together and they will hold you down and they just cut off everything and like in one swoop, no indecision, no nothing, and then they have to hopefully survive what they've done to them. But it's because they want them to not achieve any pleasure. That's if you even make it to twelve years old. You're talking like, you know, they like to marry them off at like nine years old, So you can't be married with being intact, period, do you do?
Speaker 3: They have to say that even Mohammed married a six year old but waited till she was nine, till she was old enough to actually lay with her and like that whole thing.
Speaker 4: So you're right, even nine year olds are.
Speaker 3: Getting brutally viciously mutilated by their family members before being sold off to their new husband to be one of his nine wives.
Speaker 2: Do they have priest to suck the blood from said circumcision?
Speaker 4: Gross? Putting your mouth on a woman's parts?
Speaker 2: Oh so putting your mouth on it?
Speaker 4: Are you Europe?
Speaker 2: Putting your mouth on a dick is a.
Speaker 4: Little bit better?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well that in that culture, that's fine in the name of a law, you know what I mean, that's that's whatever.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't put it on the fucking Islamics. Bro, This shit is happening within Christianity too, or Judy is a mainly Actually no, no, no, what.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about is the Arabs are the ones that fuck men for pleasure in women just for children? No, no, no, what you're talking about sucking dick in the desert and shit, No, I'm talking about whenever they circumcised. The original way to circumcise was to cut off the foreskin and then suck the blood off the baby penis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't agree with that either, completely honest. I think that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I would call that a fucking pedophile that needs a bullet in the head. Personally, that's what I think about it. And also I don't know. I'm not personally a fan of circumcision. I don't plan. Like I have a son, I didn't circumcisee him. If I have another son, I won't circumcisee him either. I think that that is for females, dude. I know, I know, I'm just saying. You know, as far as I mean, I got a dick, I don't know what it's like to have a pussy. But like the idea of you know, just cutting skin off of your dick.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just it seems weird not to make this about men. Yes, I know that it's that would be way, way, way worse to get your clip cut off than your force get cut off. I'm not trying to compare it.
Speaker 3: So I hate that it's called female circumcision. We should call it the brutal vaginal mutilation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like circumcision is not the right word for that.
Speaker 3: That sounds like circumference, like a circle, like a round thing, like a dick's foreskin.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know if they're cutting around for this. I've never watched the mechanics of it because it would probably enrage me and turn my stomach at the same time.
Speaker 3: So fine, But like, I don't know. But yeah, I agree female circumcision.
Speaker 4: That is the most politically nice way to say disfiguring and brutally tortuously murdering or not murdering, mutilating your daughters for sale, so to speak, because dowries get paid for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Zombie, you can speak on this. You are probably better qualified than me or Jacob.
Speaker 10: But well so in reference to like the difference between male circumcisions and female like the different. The main difference is is that this is being done in a brutality way to ensure that there is never going to be any sensation except for pain period for every woman and men, even with yours, with a dick that's circumcised, You're still going to be able to experience pleasure, still going to be able to have orgasms, still going to be able to do all of these things. Allegedly less pleasure though, well, I mean it is, it is technically less pleasure, but there is. I mean, that's it's more of an esthetic thing at this point globally than it is what it was originally intended for. So like I mean, it's just more inherently a cultural thing at this point. But yes, it technically has less pleasure quote unquote, but you're talking about cutting off an entire clit, and it's not like it's like, you know, oh, let's do this a really nice surgical way. No, you're literally taking any type of knife, sharpening it up and grabbing it. They literally just grab it with their fingers and they slice.
Speaker 15: It to the bone almost.
Speaker 10: And like this is there's no like hesitation, and like they do this to young children, and they do this all the way up and it's it's a big it's a big thing. And the women that continuously fight against this are being killed consistently because they're trying to stop this from happening.
Speaker 15: They finally pass.
Speaker 10: Some laws and they have held some men accountable for doing this, and there is women that have.
Speaker 15: Gotten like some.
Speaker 10: Justice quote unquote, I guess, but it's still such a heavily heavy issue. But now that it's moving into Europe, it's like, okay, this, you know, finally it's maybe gaining traction on, like we should be speaking about this. It is the same as child trafficking because it all ties into to you know, the religion itself, and like how they have no qualms about marrying a six year old and like it's it's disgusting the whole thing overall.
Speaker 3: But and those survivors, I wonder how many of them have acid thrown in their face because that seems to be a very uh cultural thing that happens in Europe to these women too.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they they burn them, they scar them, They brutally mutate lots of body parts, like they've had, you know, a big thing down in Africa, they used to cut off the tits of the moms because that way they couldn't they couldn't breastfeed. Ever again, well, like there's a lot of different things that happen, but like you're also talking about people that are okay with cutting off arms of children to prove a point to get at the parents, Like they have no problem harming people to get their way. And it's just it's interesting that all the stuff that's happening right now with the refugees and stuff, and like, you know, people are really coming forward with Poland's idea of like, you know, no, this is where we're done. We're done playing this game because you're allowing people in there that are now taking over and killing your citizens and doing all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 15: At what point does it stop?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't care who gets them mad at me for saying this. That's savagery like that, that really is the definition of savage shit and in the worst way.
Speaker 3: And you're right about the I forgot about them cutting off breast of women. Yeah, the Janjaweed was doing that in Africa, and uh, what was the rif the r UF Excuse me, how Sierra Leone They were known for doing that shit too. They were cutting off arms to like they would ask like short sleeve or long sleeve?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, that whole thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they were doing that all so that these mothers, they wouldn't kill the mom they would just make sure that she would never be able to feed her children again, therefore killing the tribe and things like that. It was a brutal shit and they're still doing this today.
Speaker 2: So I not to be one of those people, but I feel like this wouldn't happen in the matriarchy. Just gonna throw that out there that I feel like that the clits wouldn't be getting cut off. What do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't believe that the matriarchy would allow that. I will say that matriarchal figures are not known for being kind to those that wrong them.
Speaker 4: I would highly advise people to look at the story of Budica, and I would highly advise people to look at Oga of Russia. And this is what I.
Speaker 3: Mean when I say and when the Bible said, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned when you fuck around with the wrong bitch and come to find out she's like a bad bitch, like one of those types people they write legends about them. That's what happens hillary which.
Speaker 4: One Budica or Olga.
Speaker 2: Olga has to be right.
Speaker 15: I like her too.
Speaker 4: I Budica's story is God's inspirational man, It's fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: She almost completely wiped out Roman Rome's presence in Britain because the Roman legion killed her husband and raped her daughters and beat her publicly in front of her tribe. And so she's like, oh, okay, so fuck you and the ships you came in on, and she unprecedentally unified all these tribes that could never come together for anything ever and led a massive, victorious assault.
Speaker 4: Against the Romans.
Speaker 3: Finally, they they kind of stretched themselves too thin and were defeated. But yeah, my point is, though, when women go to that level, they get put into the realm of legend.
Speaker 4: That that's what happens if the matriarchy gets a hold of these types.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I just I don't understand. So the idea for cutting clits off is to is it a punishment or do they think that all women should know women should have clits?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: They see that sex should only be for men's pleasure because women are second class citizens, if you even want to classify them as citizens, right, Like that's just how they see it.
Speaker 4: They don't get it.
Speaker 3: They don't get to vote, they don't get to drive, they don't get to go anywhere without their husband or like a male relative president.
Speaker 4: Like it's and this is not in all Muslim countries. I understand that, but not all Muslim countries are doing a vaginal brutal brutalization. Like we're clearly not talking about all of them.
Speaker 3: But the ones that do, Yeah, they basically see that sex should only be pleasurable ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 4: For the man. If a woman orgasms, then like.
Speaker 3: This is she's basically damaged goods like she's she is not even she's not clean. Why would you put a baby in that to have a half unclean baby. I mean, they take and they run with it to wild degrees and things. But it's like Zombie said, it's not only just to remove pleasure from them. In a lot of cases, it's done so that it always is painful for them to remind them of their place. And they even use certain segments of the Koran like how who this is gonna piss off some people. But understand this, This door swings both ways. Men didn't come out and scathed, but this one the story of.
Speaker 4: Adam and Eve. Okay, how Eve is pretty much all womankind now has to bear the pain of childbirth to be free of the sin of Eve. Okay, pause, Does that mean that every woman that can't produce a child is stuck with the sin of Eve?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, clearly not, clearly not.
Speaker 3: But the Muslims will take that to say that this is a part of your penance for Eve's bullshit. They will take it, they will miss it mistranslated. And for the record, like I said, men didn't come out and scathed either. We pretty much have to toil for slave labor to be free of our shit.
Speaker 4: So it's a part of it.
Speaker 3: Like anyway, it's this is a part of it all, and it's disgusting and people will take it and ruin it. And that's why that was also used as a portion to justify slavery at one point in time too. Clearly that is not what was being spoken of in Genesis.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Samuel, go ahead, we see with your hand up there, sir.
Speaker 5: So this is a two part of First off, I can't help but to think that the reason why they do it is to always make sure that their wives, if you want to calm that, I see them more is their.
Speaker 6: Sex slaves. But I can't help them to think of it.
Speaker 5: Back in the day down in the South unfortunately, oh, they were slavery prevalent through the South.
Speaker 6: I can't help them to think it.
Speaker 5: When the owners would have four or five pleasure goals and the.
Speaker 6: Offspring of that.
Speaker 5: Nine times a cent, it's probably forcibly wait, but I can't help. But that's why the mixed kids would be uh that would walk in the house they do, kitchen, walk in everything. But I can't help but to think that they attluded that the closest thing that what was happening over there in America was that.
Speaker 6: And it's sickening.
Speaker 5: And the ones that do that to children, I think the most ethical thing for us to.
Speaker 6: Do is to crucify them upside down. Of course.
Speaker 4: I like it, but this is the same thing with the chaiboys.
Speaker 3: This is the same culture that has Chai boys and will forcibly rape nine year old boys every Thursday.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing. Yeah, then this is their culture. This is you know, just how they do. Oh, they cut off their daughter's clits before they get married, and like maybe they survive, maybe they don't.
Speaker 3: It's just what they do. Man, it's their culture. Why why are you being so bigot it? Why are you judging their culture? They've done it for thousands of years.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, it's like, yeah, well, we live in twenty twenty four and I'm all about killing evil people. So like, what's up, bro, do you.
Speaker 2: Want to see a fucked up website I'm about to show you.
Speaker 4: I'm very scared of what you're about to show me, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: You probably should be. But this says this is from India today, and it says, buddy, yes, female genital mutilation happens in India. Here's everything you need to know.
Speaker 4: Um oh, man, India has a very large Muslim population. By the way, their money has ten different languages on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not necessarily Hindu. But it says they promise you a chocolate, a movie, or just an outing, they take you instead to a dingy dark room, pin you to a bed, take off your pants, and cut that tiny part off of you that was eventually supposed to make you experience one of the greatest pleasures of being a woman with blades, knives, or anything remotely sharp and long. They cut off your glitteris and they say that it's in the name of culture. All this when you're a young girl of seven, eight or nine. And then it gets into female genital mutilation also known as katna or calves is. The Muslim Bora community where it is practiced in India, does not have any laws in India banning it. The United Nations has declared female genital mutilation a human rights violation, and yet the act is not banned in India. It says, so why do some girls have to go through the torture in the community. The glitterist part, the clitorist part of a woman's vagina is also known as haram kei boti or source of sin or more simply unwanted skin. The idea behind cutting off this part of the vagina is padded with centuries of patriarchy. If a woman knows the pleasure she can receive through it, she might go astray in the marriage or bring shame to the community for the.
Speaker 4: Uninitial to keep them from cheating.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it, okay, Jesus, It says for the uninitiated. The glitterists has more nerve endings than anywhere else in the female body. So depending on how sensitive a woman's glitterist is, they either derive absolute pleasure from it or its stimulation can sometimes even lead to pain. The most interesting nugget of information is that the sole purpose of the glitterists is to derive pleasure. No other male or female organ is designed only for pleasure, according to psychology today, So who cuts it off? Untrained midwives or older women in the community are usually the ones carrying out this procedure. The procedure is carried out usually with a knife or a blade, on girls aged anywhere between six and ten, and the idea is to get it over with before they hit puberty. More often than not, girls end up getting unwanted infections, they have to tolerate extreme pain or just end up bleeding for days together because of the lack of training of the women performing these procedures.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: And that's just in India, which is seen as like not necessarily a third world country. You want to talk about what's going on in the wild places on Earth, dude.
Speaker 2: Shit, well, dude, it says oh Man this is fucked up, but it says how does the female general mutilation affect women later in life? It says cases of some women blocking out the horror, the horrid experience completely have been reported. They don't even know what's been done to their body. It's a very effective psychological way of blocking out pain from early years. Minor rape victims have been reported using the same defense mechanism to quote unquote erase the painful memory.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, no doubt you block out certain things from your past, dude.
Speaker 4: I know people personally.
Speaker 3: I've had to go to therapy for years and years to unblock things so that they could deal with the source of their trauma.
Speaker 4: Because they are dealing with things five years after the fact that they actually have no memory of because they actually blocked it out like subconsciously. It's it is horrible what these people go through.
Speaker 2: Man as even the ones who remember look at sexual intercourse as just an activity they need to do after marriage. The idea of pleasure thrown out the window. And then there's this quote by a mother from the Bora community of Mumbai that she said, I don't think I've ever enjoyed sex in my marriage. I often wonder what it would have been like if it if I hadn't been cut. The sad part is is that I'll never.
Speaker 3: Know, right, and she'll never know what an orgasm is, because I mean unless she ever did something with herself in private that no one ever knows about or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's the point. It's like, well, I guess I'll never know what I missed, So it's whatever. It's like what well, it says.
Speaker 2: The Muslim Bora community is spread over west over the western cities of India, Pakistan, Yemen, East Africa, and some strown uh strewn parts of America and Australia. India is now becoming the hub for female genital mutilation because of the recent legal action taken against fel genital mutilation among Boras in Australia and USA. In twenty sixteen, Australia sentenced three Dawooti Boras to fifteen months in jail under the country's female genital mutilation law. In twenty seventeen, United States officials arrested two doctors in Detroit for allegedly cutting the private parts off of six girls, and the trial is still underway.
Speaker 3: Holy interesting, Michigan. Remember how we have that Deer Park, Michigan that has the massive Muslim population.
Speaker 4: So they had two doctors in Detroit that were performing this procedure. Mmm, zombie, go ahead.
Speaker 16: I just cannot fathom how other women could brutally do this to children at little girls, Like I just can't. I've watched a lot of the Ted talks of like the women that have come forward or discussing this, and like I've read a lot about this actually, and I just can't gather it. Like I know that there has been like other.
Speaker 10: People too that they were trying to get it like happening here in America. But thankfully we have so much more laws and you know, people come forward and stuff.
Speaker 15: But I just don't. I can't grasp it.
Speaker 10: Like why I would you as a woman do this to another woman, and let alone a child, a little girl.
Speaker 2: Cool, that's what they said.
Speaker 4: Reprisals that they don't.
Speaker 10: Well, they actually agree with it. There is one there is a Ted talk where they were discussing that where the women were fighting back and forth because it's not always the men. In some places it's the men, in some places it's the women. And I just forgot about bringing the women up into it. But like there is a ted talk about the women are arguing back and forth in the village itself, and half the women agreed with doing this, like it's a part of their it's inherently a part of their culture. This has been done for all this time. How dare they rebucket? Like the men are going to be angry and all this stuff. And then the other half were like, look at what.
Speaker 15: Done to us?
Speaker 10: Why how could you even say this is acceptable? And so like it's not even a clear like you know, divide. I mean, it's a clear advide over there, Like it's not even the women are all rallying together.
Speaker 15: It's half and half or like more like you know, well, this is what we just have to do.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot more women Islamic apologists in the past decade than ever before. And these people are these women are like defending showing how Islam is actually a religion of feminism, and like they always reference the fact that they don't have to take their husband's last.
Speaker 17: Name and like that's their big stick of like see, it's for the women, and like everything else about it makes them second class citizens and lesser than but like they will do a podcast and talk about it somehow.
Speaker 2: It's wild, dude, tradition. I mean, people will try and die on the hill of upholding tradition over almost anything else because this is what's regular. It's it's used to being done. And dude, what that woman was saying is what she was like, well, you know you want to get it done or like sooner than later. That way you can get it over with. It's almost like they're treating them like dogs. Like you know, some dogs you get the tail cut off, right, like boxers and pit bulls and shit like that. You get the tails cut off at like a super early age. You get it over with that because their puppies they probably won't remember from it. Yeah, well, I mean technically, I mean, you shouldn't be clipping any dog's ears. Like there's a lot the.
Speaker 4: Pit for boar hunting. You better clip the mirrors.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of like veterinarians that won't even do it anymore. It's like because a lot of dogs can get like super super ear infections from it, and especially having their ears exposed and up like that. Dude, the ear infections are crazy and it's just seen as an unnecessary like thing to even do it.
Speaker 3: Is for people who are doing it just because now back in the day, you people that were raising pits for fighting and they were clipping the ears.
Speaker 4: I disagree with pitt.
Speaker 3: Fighting, but like, if you're having hunting dogs and they're like the pit bulls, that are gonna be actually like latching onto the boarhog. I'm gonna tell you now, you want the mearors clipped because they will get them shits tore off going into the brush after them pigs. But but that's for a purpose. There's like a whole reason for that, you know what I mean. That's that's different.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and uh, mister Tynis from Narnia, what to do Homie?
Speaker 4: By Narnia, do you mean the actual Do you mean Kentucky? Oh yeah, Kentucky. Yeah.
Speaker 18: So this is first off, I like, I listened to y'all's podcasts like every day at work, and it's like every time I have something to comment and I forget every single time there's a live and I'm like, oh crap, what am I gonna say? But anyways, my thing with y'all right now is like with the whole mutilation thing, I don't know how even a guy would enjoy it either, Like my wife is right here also listening, and we were just discussing, like how can the guy even get pleasure from that female mutilation because it's like, you know, if they cut off the clip, they can't get excited or anything lit else like that. And it's like it hurts the guy just to go in rag dog like that, Like how is that any bit enjoyable?
Speaker 3: No, I have no foreplay of getting it ready to go, getting it wet, nothing.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's very rapey, the entire marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred percent, dude. Now I was thinking about that. It's like, I don't I never understood this is gonna sound even fucked up to even bring up. But like the idea of men who get off to like rape porn or just rape in general, I never like could comprehend that because the sexiest thing to me is a woman getting off to what I'm doing to her, Like that's what gets me off. That's I feel like that's most men, right, Like you want to see your woman, like, you know, enjoying her because of what you're doing kinda you know, and so the.
Speaker 3: Into it and into each other together, not one person's like screaming and shit. But I you know, different strokes are from folks. To your point, I get it bro weird.
Speaker 7: I I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't get it myself either, because I mean I'm the same way as you, Jonathan, Like I you know, I I want to see my wife having a good time, not.
Speaker 3: To me, no, no, no, But let me even throw this very ugly uncomfortable thing out. How many married couples in America right now, regardless of platoral uh, you know, mutilation or not, how many guys are forcing themselves on their wives all the time currently and it's dry and there's no foreplay, and it's very rapey anyway.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. It's like, how can they do that? Personally?
Speaker 3: I speaking from experience, what is always better than dry?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: That's just Jacob, you know what I mean. I don't like sandpaper, I like lube involved.
Speaker 4: This is me, but like, is it Some guys are into that for very disgusting reasons that maybe they don't say out loud, but like that's a thing and you have it's fucked yeah.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, I mean in this in this case, I'd say Jacob is right. Uh, it's it's just I don't I don't ever get it. But that's that's just me. I'll shut up now, Well you're good.
Speaker 3: I mean see it as these dudes just doing whatever to get their nut.
Speaker 2: Well there's that, But then, you know, I could imagine that a talking point to this and this is going to be fucked up. So don't fry me for this. I'm just trying to get into them. I always trying to. I like to understand the psychology, not to agree with it, but just to understand it. I could imagine that a key talking point to this conversation would say, well, a woman doesn't need the orgasm to get pregnant, right.
Speaker 3: So God made women's orgasms an afterthought. Think about that though. I'm just saying, if a dude doesn't come, there's no baby that gets born. If a woman doesn't come, she can still get pregnant.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a fuck up point. I'm just like this, Yeah, it's a fucked up point. I'm just trying to, you know, like get in their mind as to why they think this is okay.
Speaker 3: It could very well play into it, bro And like, for the record, I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 4: I think that's bullshit too.
Speaker 2: I mean there'd be far less humans on this world.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that's also why there's so many lazy dudes that don't ever learn how to actually like do anything with the clip because it's just about catching their no, because that's all that matters. It's like, yeah, he I try that role reversal, motherfucker.
Speaker 18: But anyway, Oh yeah, dude, I mean the the guy doesn't really have to in order to actually get the girl pregnant though pre Comb.
Speaker 3: Right, though, pre Com could absolutely make it happen.
Speaker 2: All pregnancies are from pre Com.
Speaker 10: No, they has it has twenty five percent of viable sperm in it, and so yeah, it can.
Speaker 15: It can achieve that, especially if like the eggs are.
Speaker 10: Lower and stuff like that or there, or it sits in the cervical inside the service itself, there's places little pockets where sperm can live and be living for three months because it gets nourishment. They don't just die like everyone assumes they do. They actually live inside in those little pockets and they hang out until an egg gets close enough.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, I see squirre in animal's face. Yeah, it's horrifying.
Speaker 10: So like your pull out game better be like the best ever in all of eternity.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a like rated mature conversation happening right now.
Speaker 10: Sure, But like to your comment there, Jonathan, I was like, they're like the mindset of people. This is kind of like the men where like their women have had a pisiognies where they cut the paraneum in childbirth or they've torn and there the husbands say like we'll throwing an extra stitch for me yep, and like, you know, the whole pleasure seeing. Yeah, no, you're that's a topic that I will go off on quickly.
Speaker 4: So but that whole thing is stupid.
Speaker 3: The outside is not what you want, tight homie, right, So you're doing that as fucking pointless but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about that too. I was like, hmmm, I don't know if that's gonna make it tighter, you know what I mean, Like, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 4: That's not even a little bit.
Speaker 3: If anything, it makes the part that you really want, like as a really good open entrance, it makes that door shut more, which leads to more discomfort.
Speaker 4: That doesn't feel good for either party these people have.
Speaker 2: Been Essentially, that's just making the that's just making the taint bigger, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yes, who wants bigger taste?
Speaker 15: It just makes the peer. It makes the paraneum bigger.
Speaker 2: I like my girl with a big taint. Okay, it's the paraneum.
Speaker 10: It's a paraneum, my god, No, it just it actually screws up a lot of different things and they end up not being able to have sex at all.
Speaker 15: If it's so wrong and stuff like that.
Speaker 19: So all right, Joe, I finally figured out how to do this shit. Bro on my phone, bro, y'all got me, y'all got me at work? Hell yeah, bro, I was listening to y'all's podcast last night, the Christmas Ones. I don't know if you've seen my comment or not, but Jonathan Bro, you had me ugly fucking laughing at three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: Stocking this lows bullshit.
Speaker 19: Wait when he was talking about that bomb that the Witches used to fly and ship, oh.
Speaker 2: That's real shit, it's flying ointment.
Speaker 4: You had me fucked up too. I was like, I know I've heard it before, but somehow it hit extra when you did it on that last that.
Speaker 19: Was solid you talked about somebody was focus and then out of nowhere. You hear his deep ass belly laugh in the back corner of as coming from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm I'm planning on telling that story at uh, like like the Christmas dinner. I'm just gonna fucking blow some minds.
Speaker 4: Uh hell yeah. So you know with the sausage snatcher too. Yeah, you know, like which is got me going crazy. Dog. I was actually last Christmas, I actually drew.
Speaker 19: I drew all twelve of the Yule ass but I thought the names were wild as fuck.
Speaker 4: And when y'all brought him up, I was like, oh, yes, he's my people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that was a fun conversation. I just love Shane. He's such a good dude.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah and stuff too. Man, I'll be drinking that kombucha shit too, Bro.
Speaker 12: That was a lot of good knowledge.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, dude. Yeah, I stayed drinking that shit. And I gotta say, like, dude, that store boll shit is bullshit compared to the people that are like making it themselves. I tried to make it myself one time. I was able to like develop and create the mother, which you know is just made from the black tea and sugar and stuff. Because you the mother. It's like, it's another word. What was it called. It's it's the gelatinous film, right, Uh, Scoby, That's what it was, Skobe. Yeah, but a lot of people will refer to it as the mother, but it's it's the Scoby and it's just a gelatinous film. And that's like what gives you all the good bacteria whenever you drink kombucha. And I was able to make that, but the problem was is that, dude, it attracts so many fucking fruit fruit flies It's unreal. I was like, dude, I'm giving up on this, Like I like, I don't have a barn that I can go and do this, and I'm definitely not doing the shit in my house. All the fruit flies that are coming it was crazy.
Speaker 19: So you're saying that the scorebox stuff isn't good, like the the synergy, Like could I usually get like that pineapple synergy shit?
Speaker 2: I mean it's better than nothing, you know. But it's like, would you rather drink spring water rate from the actual spring itself or do you want to drink like aquafina. It's that kind of compared Garrison, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll get you know, I'm just curious how hard is it to start a kombucha company, because like it's something that you seem to love, Jonathan, and I don't know, but like could the culta Conspiracy have a kombucha brand, a micro krumbuchery out of this real word or but like you know what I'm saying, like can we start small on scale up?
Speaker 4: Like is there a market for this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: It by it?
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that it takes a while to actually make, you know, like if you say that, like let's say you can.
Speaker 4: Already a gurse, you have to wait.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like making wine.
Speaker 2: So it takes weeks, right, Like that scoby has to saturate all of the tea, Like you're still taking the same scoby and you're applying it to the black tea and the sugar. Even still, because you don't have to create a new scoby every time you're making a new batch of kombucha. You can take that same scoby and it's good for a couple of months. And but even still, that still has to saturate. And then you have to still saturate you know, whatever kind of fruit or whatever you're trying to put into it, and so if somebody was to order that, they wouldn't be able to get it for two or three weeks at least. So it's kind of about pain in the ass business. And that's why you'll have certain businesses that go into Walmart and gas stations and shit where it's not exactly kombucha. It can be labeled as that, but it's kind of like the bullshit version of it.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna we'll discuss this more later offline, but potentially bro people might need to check out for the next a few years from now. This is not right now, I can tell you now, Like we got too many irons and too many fires at this moment. But like I don't see why we couldn't make a micro kombuchery to where like we would do a run a batch and.
Speaker 4: Then sell them, and then do another batch and then sell that.
Speaker 3: And we would have it like pre ordered, and like we would have to get good at it first, we woul and just like experiment and sell that we'd like, you know, it's what I'm saying, give us some years for R and D. Like I wouldn't see a problem thus making a big batch and then selling it.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude. I mean the homemade shit is tits, dude, like it is delicious.
Speaker 3: I'll start looking into what it takes to get like what kind of kitchen you need in order to pass the beverage walls and things.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll keep everybody posted on this. Zombie.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jommy, do you like kimbucha?
Speaker 4: Same? I don't funk with it, but apparently people love this.
Speaker 10: From the place of Kimbucha Land, where you could get every type of kimbuchi you could possibly freaking think of.
Speaker 15: In Oregon, they are obsessed with that shit. We have kombucha.
Speaker 10: Bars where, like you literally walk up they have like food trucks that are kimbucha bars. They have them like anywhere everywhere. They have like kimbucha everything. But I don't particularly care for it, but I actually do know people that make it, so I could definitely talk with them. I know my uh my half sister has made kombucha as well. She her and her husband did it for like two years. But I mean, it is really good for you, and there is there is a market. It's not as popular down here, but it is gaining in popularity.
Speaker 4: So I'm selling to the COLT members.
Speaker 10: I mean you like, yeah, the problem is is shipping it and you have to like the the keeping it cold, and like the problem is is you would end up paying like fifty dollars in dry ice to ship instead and then like to meet the regulations because there's it's weird certain states have better regulations on food than other states. But now that RFK is coming in, it should be like everything should be starting to change because like California just popped off today banning like six of finally six of the ingredients and like targeting Pepsi and Kelloggs and like another company. So like, depending on what happens with this whole movement with RFK, like things are finally coming to light that everybody else has been talking about for years.
Speaker 2: So I don't know cold, yes, oh, it's it's one of those things that like live, it's right, right, it's alive. But it's one of those things that it's kind of a farmer's market kind of deal, you know.
Speaker 4: Never mind, never mind, that's that's not nearly as No.
Speaker 10: You'd be better off making your own beer and having like your own small micro brewery where you add in like extra enzymes and like different types of yeasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, welcome, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not the beer idea, but I like that too. But hold on, we've heard now recently about alcoholic kombucha. Does that still have to stay refrigerated too or does that?
Speaker 4: Know it matter? Because like, doesn't the alcohol kill the live part?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean even the all kombucha is alcoholic, it's just how high the content of alcohol is in it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, like you go to bars, like we just talked to our boy and he was talking how it's like a sour beer almost you can get like six or seven ABV kombucha.
Speaker 4: So does the alcohol kill the live part? And if so, could we ship that? Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that it would kill it because even the regular way of making kombucha, I mean, yeah, it's a tiny percentage of alcohol in it just because of the fermentation.
Speaker 3: But like I don't know, Well, that's where vinegar comes from, is wine that was left too long. So to make kombuchi, you're basically making wine and then letting it go even more deeper into the rotting process.
Speaker 2: Which it's interesting because beer would technically kind of be the opposite of kombucha, because beer, dude, it destroys your gut, like it's horrible for you. That's why everybody that is a regular drinker, they have that beer gut. It's literally fucking imploding or exploding in on itself, you know, because it's given you all that yeez and all that, Like it's bad. Bacteria is really what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's what it is, right, That yeast eats away at the sugars, and basically the gas that's emitted from that gets converted to alcohol, and then that's what makes.
Speaker 4: It into the beer and the wines and all these things.
Speaker 3: But I don't believe that, and I might. I could very well be wrong on this. Apologies. I'm not a brew master, but I don't know if you leave beer like for too long, if it will go to vinegar, if it goes to what.
Speaker 4: But I know wine, if you leave too long, will go to vinegar. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Personally, but I could see where you're getting it from. Like this is the opposite effect of the yeast. I mean, like it's earlier in the stage of it.
Speaker 2: You let an EpiPen expire, turns into adrenochrome, which was In.
Speaker 4: Fact, you can. You can check the warning labels on those that is real life people, because I actually went and saw one that's real. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. That's even on the label for something that has been research into, this, for something that has been debated for so long. Oh, adrenochrome. It's not a real thing. Well why does it say it? Like on the EpiPen that whatever it expires, it turns to adrenochrome. You know, Like, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: If it's not a risk, why are you making a warning label about it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, if if I could go down so many examples of things that they say aren't real yet somehow there's laws preventing it and shit, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Some might say that the spirit animal isn't real, but he's here and he has his hand up. What's up, Samuel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: Going back to when y'all was talking about the kombucha and everything, my store sells it, but we sell the probiotic in all. But it gave me the idea to I want to try to see if I can take mead and all. I want to see if I can make like a sweet tea wine type deal.
Speaker 4: Oh twine, dude, I guess I mean, oh tearing twine.
Speaker 3: Man, you talk about my high school days. A little sweet tea wine combo that brook.
Speaker 6: No, I have all the stuff I need to make mead.
Speaker 5: I've made up peach me before, but uh, my first batch, I made it when I was drunk, so it kind of came out a little weird. But I'm gonna I got it down pat now, so I'm gonna make I'm gonna do a gallon of strawberry. I'm gonna do a try to do a gallon of blueberry that I'm gonna try to do a gallon of muscadine.
Speaker 4: But muscadine mead sounds nice.
Speaker 5: I've had Muscadin moonshine, so I kind of liked it.
Speaker 3: The best I've had was muscadon one, and I will argue that that is the best wine I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: However, I have not thought about muscodon like that. The mead that sounds quite delectable. Sir, I really hope that you have a success on this. I hope to hear good news here soon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you. But also, did you know that the muscadin the it is the own. It is a great.
Speaker 5: It's a thick skinned grape, but it is native to America. Yeah, but it it it's just and it's bigger than the European grapes. And I just can't help but to think everything's bigger in America. Our appetite. I love for guns, and I love for democracy quote unquote.
Speaker 4: No doubt. You know what's also? Uh, what was the musculine in may Hall? I want to try some may Hall wine. I've heard that's delicious.
Speaker 5: I've lived in South Georgia my entire life. I have no fucking idea what may Hall is.
Speaker 4: But I got you google.
Speaker 6: Watermelon while I lived.
Speaker 5: The town that I was I've lived in most of my life is uh, it's the water melon capital of the world.
Speaker 6: Not the dogs.
Speaker 5: Myself, but anyway, we have a festival for watermelons.
Speaker 20: The next town that I've lived in a good chunk of my life was Warts County and it uh it had the Grits Festival and Ashburn, where a good section of my family lives. Uh, it has the fire Ant Festival. So I the fire Ants Festival. Yeah, the hell's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: I was a kid and I watched two Chicks like getting a kiddie pool full of grits and wrestle and that was that was quite eye opening when I was eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, but uh so yo, this is a mayhall.
Speaker 3: They grow on a tree. They are Yeah.
Speaker 6: He's going with my grandma's backyard.
Speaker 3: Well, so a lot of people will see per Simmons and think that that's this, But yeah, I most people turn it into jelly. Most people don't just eat the fruit itself. I'm not one hundred percent sure of the reason. But I've heard that they make the most incredible wine ever, and I've heard it's better than muscadine.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe one day I'll find out, but yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: My grandma has a mulberry tree that has been grown up my whole life. Mulberry wine fucks next the time it has a harvest.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna try to connect about six five got them? It's full.
Speaker 3: So and you're talking about infusing this with your meat, which sounds amazing. So, Samuel, if and when you ever get these micro batches of mead produced, I would love to hear some some testing results.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'd give I was gonna gift you some and everything anyway, So.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, but I no longer drink so thank you respectfully, polite pass. But perhaps Jonathan would actually take a bottle of the meat, and I'll tell you what, I'll drink it like me if we meet face to face and we'll drink it together.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely drink a little bit of mead. My first ever meat experience was at Renfest, and well, one meat was delicious, the other one was one of the worst things I've ever tasted in my life.
Speaker 5: So it all depends on how they do it. My fushed messed up it. My fresh batch. I spoiled it. I didn't activate my yeast and I put it in dry, which screwed it. But I see used frozen strawberries. You're not supposed to use strawberries, and yeah, I heard that. It's a process.
Speaker 4: We live and learn, brother, we live and learn. All that was lost was some strawberry, some yeast, and some honey. You know, grand scheme of shit.
Speaker 2: All right, we are super slacking on reading the messages.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we haven't gone to the messages once. I'm sorry. I'm sorry everybody. We've just been kind of bouncing zombie.
Speaker 2: Go right ahead first before we get to those.
Speaker 10: Well, now I don't want to say it because you're all about to read, but I was going to ask you if you guys heard about the funding for we're speaking of growing things and I like vertical farming and hydroponic farming. You're getting there now, getting giving loans out to be able to do this, which is actually really cool if people are into vertical farming, because you can actually make so much it the they're actually proving that it's being more effective. But you could grow enough food for like a whole town in just one warehouse from vertical farming. But they're while we're talking on this subject of food and stuff like that, but yeah.
Speaker 2: How high vertically are they going with it? Do you know they can?
Speaker 10: They've the big one that they have that they've proven still holds nutrients is six tier tall, but they're also across an entire warehouse. Like they're massive, and like that could feed a ton of people. They've been testing the nutrient level it does. It is slightly lower in certain plants, but they've also been figuring out ways to help the help the soil that they're using and the different types of bulbs they're using to try to make sure that it's actually gaining nutrition instead of losing any type of nutrition. And they rotate in these cool like racks and they like go up and down and stuff. Yeah, and there's there's a big one that has like ten feet tall, like ten stack tall one, but that's the one that they're like testing on and stuff. Yeah, you can actually get like government funding now to start trying to doing your own vertical farming. So cause that's the quote way of the new wave of how to do stuff because you can control the pesticides. They're not using pesticides in these things because there's no bugs in the in there and they're being able.
Speaker 15: To control that. So it's eliminating that.
Speaker 10: Whole factor of you know, of having monsanto poor pesticides on everything.
Speaker 15: So that's a big, a big thing that people can look into.
Speaker 2: That's pretty badass.
Speaker 3: They're able to put both lights all over the walls and take care of that problem. They have rodent traps outside to take care of that. And it does, in fact, it's more efficient farming. It does produce a higher yield on a lot of crops. And man, I didn't know the government was actually giving loans for people to do that. I wonder if it's for the smaller scale, like if somebody's trying to do something like this for their home, could they get a grant or is it for it has to be like a community project to get it. But that's good that the government's allotting that. And I'm bummed that the farming has gotten so fucked that we can't even use the soil that God literally put here for us to do that with. But at the same time, this is kind of because of how population density works, this could solve a lot of those problems.
Speaker 4: That's legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably wouldn't have such a big issue with monocropping either at that point.
Speaker 3: No, not at all due this type of So my parents have a greenhouse and they have a hydroponic setup. They do this and I'm telling you now, dude, I've never seen the crops that they have in this.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: Vegetable grow that large that fast, and like it is packed with nutrients and it's natural. They're not using pesticides and shit, they're balancing the pH and they're doing all of these It's insane.
Speaker 2: Dude, mister Tys Narnia, Go ahead.
Speaker 18: Sir, so, I mean you were talking about the population density and all that. Uh my, my school when I when I was in school a long time ago, we actually did, uh I guess the math and and worked it out. You know, you could actually take the entire world population if you were to pack them in the same amount of space that you pack people in New York. You could take the entire world's population, put them in the state of Texas, and leave the rest of the.
Speaker 2: World for farming, which would actually be sound.
Speaker 18: But it's just because you know, everybody wants more land than all that, you're not going to be able to put everybody in you know, the population that people live in New York. But you know that just goes to show you that, like everybody is so fucking scattered and all that. But like if we if people actually was willing to sacrifice, we could have more land for farming.
Speaker 7: And I'm not.
Speaker 2: Talking like the fucking corporations.
Speaker 18: That you know, they the most fertile soil in the world is strictly just used for coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and in getting back to even this kind of vertical growing within warehouses and shit, imagine the amount of vegetation that you could create in an Amazon warehouse, Like how many people that would fill it? Like are you know, like allow them to eat or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's like you mean like a rainforest inside of a warehouse.
Speaker 2: I mean what she was just talking about as far as the vertical grow rooms, right, I mean if you did that on a scale of Amazon warehouse, I could have made Dude, I.
Speaker 4: Bet you that is on the company.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant the fucking rainforest itself in the Amazon house.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
Speaker 3: I mean an Amazon warehouse with the trucks and shit of a grow farm one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah like that, Like, dude, an Amazon warehouse would one hundred percent feed Prairieville, Like yeah, of that, like imagine, And so all you would have to do is just build like those big ass warehouses every fifteen miles or some shit, and you'd be said.
Speaker 4: Every city has a post office, every city has a grow house. I don't this could be a thing, and it could be.
Speaker 2: It could be something that is taken out of your taxes because I don't approve of ninety nine percent of the shit that's being taken from taxes in the first place. This could be something that is paid for by taxes and is free delivered to everybody's house every day.
Speaker 3: Bro, fucking take my money if this is actually where my tax dollars are going. Yo, Okay, let's talk percentages. I want to know and I want to know how much food I'll be receiving off of my investment in this government program. We can have this discussion one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 18: You want that discussion to talk about like energy conservation and stuff like that, like put solar panels over fucking parking lots, and then we wouldn't even have to pay for the damn electric bill.
Speaker 3: I don't see why not. We have so many houses even within thisighborhood. Now I understand that not always is it a financially wise decision, but to your point, to lessen the issue with the power grid and how we have so many issues during storms and all these things, if every house had solar panels, regardless of if they wanted them or not, if the power company installed that on every house, that would lessen the burden in so many ways, which would lessen our need for fossil fuels. Now, I understand that the building of those solar panels isn't exactly the friendliest to the environment.
Speaker 4: I get that, but to your point, yes, there is a better way that we could be doing things, and we're just not.
Speaker 18: It's not even like that, Like you know, you can even get a fucking tax break just from doing the solar panels. Like it's insane the amount of tax breaks and stuff that you can get, and like even if you were to just it's not gonna hurt as much if you I feel like if me and my wife we put solar panels on the roof and we start turning the actual meter backwards, and it's like, yeah, the electric company will actually start to pay you a little bit because you're actually giving them some electricity. And like the electric company that I have to pass by on my way to work there, all of their buildings have solar panels on them and like they're fucking just stacked for electricity. And it's like, dude, if we could all just do this, we'd like do that plus like your own hydroponics and actually going back to just kind of almost essentially living on your own, Like dude, it we would be so much better off and we would not have to pay hardly anything in taxes.
Speaker 4: Well, but let me fuck y'all up real quick.
Speaker 3: Have y'all heard this theory that if you were to build your house your water system just your plumbing alone, not for not for like black water, okay, not the shit water, but like the stuff from your sink and the stuff through your regular pipes, if you were to set up a series of electrical turbines within the pipes of your house, just using your water as you normally would, that could go to power. They'll pump the well that's giving you water in the first place. So basically, your water produces the power that gives you water just by using it.
Speaker 4: Have y'all heard this theory I have?
Speaker 2: That is pretty damn interesting. But you know, the problem with solar panels has always been, you know, like the the minerals that you're excavating out of other land and shit.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not the cleanest, but like, but to this point, there's better ways that we could be helping ourselves and the group as a whole, that we could be funding.
Speaker 4: Sure crow houses another version, then well, I.
Speaker 2: Think that there's a way to ultimately achieve like you know, there are a lot of people have been talking about zero point energy here lately and in other ways of achieving free energy and just pulling it out of the sky. And you know, there there's ways of getting free energy. It's just that energy companies they don't like those ideas, you know, because they happen to take a fuck load of money off of us paying them every month to be able to power up these computers and our WiFi and our TVs and all that fun shit.
Speaker 18: Just as long as you're not doing the stupid wind turbines like those are awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was shocked to see that through Pennsylvania when I passed through Brown m Dude.
Speaker 18: I drive up through Illinois, like from here, I'll, I'll just I'm in western Kentucky and uh, just straight north. It's a straight shot.
Speaker 7: From here to Chicago.
Speaker 18: All you gotta do is just go up and it's like all fucking windmills from here to Chicago. And it's like, oh my lord.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a good idea, it's just not it's never going to be executed.
Speaker 4: Well, there's no way of doing it.
Speaker 3: The only way I could maybe see is if it's like sales like take away the big metal things straight up windmillship from the Middle Ages. Like there's just there's kites, there's giant sheets on sticks out there that are turning the turbine. Me, that would be more of a net positive for the environment. But no, dude, all the metal in the sky is you're never gonna get enough energy out of that motor to compensate for the amount of energy it took to put that metal in the sky in the first place.
Speaker 18: So it wash, you're better doing hydro electric, uh, you know, like we got all the rivers and ship down here, like yeah, just I know you shouldn't dam up the river, but that would still be better than a wind turbine. I mean, we've got Kentucky dam which is, you know, a really good damn and it produces like all the electricity.
Speaker 4: In this whole area.
Speaker 18: That's where we get the TVA and all that shit from, and you know that that stuff. It's it's so much better than that. But I mean it's the whole point of like the wind like not the windmill, the the water wheel, ship and all that. Man, it's it's it's it's so much better than the wind turbine and you know, so, I mean, ultimately solar is going to be the way to go if we could ever like fully figure that shit out.
Speaker 4: We got to make it more efficient, you know what I mean. We're getting there, but slowly, Zombie, go ahead.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna agree to disagree with which point solar is not the way to go. Okay, they're like kind of on track with the hydro electric There is a new type of hydroelectric system that they put in place several years ago that is actually the most beneficial to keeping the river being able to flow correctly not damaging any of the ecosystem in it and stuff. They only have one. It's because they don't want to mass produce it. Of going back to like the energy companies, My parents work for the energy company for forty five years each, and they know a lot about energy and in total, and it's actually the government renigged on several special things that happen with the energy companies around the country at different points through history, and it changed how energy was being made and how it's also how like nuclear waste is being stored and that were from the energy companies and like they ended up having to take on the burden of all us and like so there was we had steam plants in Oregon where we have like they they're hydroelectric and they're also steam from helping the potato farmers down the street. They've captured the steam and use that as energy, and that's a super clean way to get energy as well.
Speaker 16: Solar has some benefits to it.
Speaker 10: But overall, the arching themes same with wind turbines. They are inherently terrible for the globe and the climate. And then you have like all the farms where they just light, they just are left to be there and they will never decompose. You can't break them down. Nuclear is still the best way for energy to go, and hopefully fusion. That kid just made that fusion, tiny little fusion reaction react.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, I'm following what's kind of going on with that.
Speaker 3: So I am excited to see where cold fusion takes us. I know people are super scared of nuclear for all the things in this I understand.
Speaker 10: It's it's far cleaner and far better, and there's so many protocols to it compared to everything else. You know, wind turbines they're absolutely atrocious. Solar planels. You know, they leak, if they even leak this shit like, it's terrible what they actually do hydroelectric. I doubt they're actually gonna push forward with it, even though there is quite a few benefits to it, as long as they are using that new system that's not destroying and eroding the rivers and stuff. But it's one of those things that people don't really want to read in on. They just read the basics of it and are just kind of like, oh, well, this is the best, so we'll see how the nuclear fusion situation goes.
Speaker 3: Though to your point, though, I agree, I see, uh, for instance, at my kids school, drop them off in the mornings, and I see the cafeteria as steam just pouring out of one of their exhausts, which they do. Okay, they have a boiler system, and I get that, but why don't they have a small turbine at the top of that steam stack that could be powering some portion of the kitchen to maybe aid in the school's energy bill or something like that. And when I worked in the plants, anytime there was a cogen unit, which is literally a boiler system that produces steam for the purpose of turning turbines for the purpose of making electricity and like the plant needed steam for X, Y and Z reason, but they also had turbans hooked to the bitch because why not. I see every single stack that blows out seam that doesn't have a turban. I see that as a wasted opportunity, and I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why people don't do that. But yeah, no, what do I know?
Speaker 5: Samuel, Sorry, it's off topic, but have either one of you gentlemen, heard of the murder of Kendrick Johnson, a seventeen year old boy from Mounts County, Georgia. No, okay, so this happened when while I was in school, I came in for it was middle school. It was probably middle school, but a seventeen year old boy. They found him mowed up in a gym matt and they wrote as accidental, but he uh during the autopsy, his organs went missing and his body was stuffed with newspaper or allegedly and the shaft suite opened the case but tuck. But yeah, thirty eight people will without it as civil lawsuits. That judge said that there was a conspiracy and come up. But it is officially dubbed as an accidental.
Speaker 4: Death that was definitely definitely off topic. But okay, what what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Sorry, uh, it popped in my head. I'm sorry, No, you're.
Speaker 3: I mean, we were just kind of bullshitting about the the inefficiencies of the electric system as we see it. But like, I think we are kind of all agreeing that we can and should do things better as a whole.
Speaker 4: But like, I'm okay, now, let's let's talk about the missing organ stuffed with newspapers of a seventeen year old though that's that's kind of wild.
Speaker 2: I got it right here. It says, yes, Kendrick Johnson's body was stuffed with newspaper after he died in twenty thirteen. Says Johnson's family paid for an independent autopsy after a court ordered the exhumation of his body. The autopsy revealed the john Since body and skull had been stuffed with newspaper and that his internal organs were missing. The funeral home that embalmed and buried Johnson's body said that they filled the void left by the missing organs with newspaper, So the funeral home is saying that they did it. The funeral home said that this was standard practice and that they could have used cotton or sawdust. However, the Georgia Secretary of State's office found that the funeral home did not follow best practices, and so Johnson's family was also horrified to discover that their son's body had been tampered with. They filed a federal lawsuit against the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the Lowns Loons County Lownes County Sheriff's office. They also called for the release of surveillance footage from the school gymnasium, and it says even as of twenty twenty, people are still calling for the investigation into Johnson's death to be reopened.
Speaker 4: Holy the illegal organ harvesting happened.
Speaker 3: Now, whether this happened at the place of his death or at the funeral parlor, who can say, but yeah, that's one hundred percent what's happened here.
Speaker 6: There was a video of you see the kid walking.
Speaker 5: I say kid, But at the time I was fourteen, So everybody told him and was you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was seventeen whenever he died about him.
Speaker 5: But you see the other kid that walks with him, You see him in one shirt. He comes back and he's in a different shut. But do you see him carrying a sack. You see him carried the clothes and it looked and the clothes were bloody, and they don't know who he was.
Speaker 6: It seems to me that.
Speaker 5: Some shady shit happened, which it did, but there had to be something going on in that badger.
Speaker 4: What you got, bro?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 21: Now, I was saying that kid's dad was a retired FBI agent. Yeah his dad. Yeah, he's every eye. So the coverup going.
Speaker 2: On that is crazy. Yeed says that. Uh, but when doctor it says, when doctor Bill Anderson, the private pathologists who conducted the second autopsy, opened up the team's remains, the brain, heart, lungs, liver, and other viscera were missing. Every organ from the pelvis to the skull was gone. I can't I can't imagine that being standard practice.
Speaker 4: No, no, well the mortician, the mortuary didn't say that that was standard practice.
Speaker 3: They said stuffing him with newspaper was standard practice. As far as for him to have an open casket funeral kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if that's true or if they use styrofoam or what like. I know there's people that do.
Speaker 3: More mortuary work, true license morticians out there, So I don't know if newspaper is standard practice or not, but who knows. The mortuary could absolutely be the one involved with the illegal organ harvesting. Again, it may have been uh urgically removed at the point of his death and then they found the body in the mortuary just did what they could to.
Speaker 4: Try to make it presented.
Speaker 2: I don't oh check this out. So the funeral home would not comment, and this is a CNN article, but they wouldn't comment to CNN. But in a letter to Johnson's attorney, funeral home owner Antonio Harrington said his firm never received the team's organs. Harrington wrote that the organs end quotes were destroyed through natural process due to the position of Kendrick Johnson's body when he died and discarded by the prose prosector prosector. Yeah, discarded by the prosector before the body was sent back to Valdosta, a process a prosector dissects the body for pathological examination. So, but it does say that there are scenes that point to foul play. It says stuffing a body with old newsprint and department store circulars. It says like he was a garbage can. As Jaklin Johnson put it, isn't exactly standard practice and forensic pathology or the mortician's trade. Then there's the founder of a Missouri embalming school named Vernie Fountain called it non not consistent with the standards of care in the industry. And there was this other doctor Gregory, Gregory Schmunk, that's a fun last name. He says. He said that he's never heard of that practice, and he is the president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, so he's never heard of that either.
Speaker 3: So this may very well be some mortuary that was trying to save money and instead of doing the proper thing, just said fuck it.
Speaker 4: Stuff on newspaper.
Speaker 2: Well, it says that organs are typically placed in a plastic bag, which is then put back into the body cavity after an autopsy. While individual organs may be kept back for further testing, this would not amount to all of the organs in any circumstance that I can wow, so wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, But he was found in the high school gym in a rolled up in a wrestling mat. He's down and they said that he threw his shoes in the mat and he was going to retrieve them.
Speaker 4: Well he doesn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what that's the official story.
Speaker 5: And I remember as a kid and I was I got smacked up side the head by my grandmother for my lanes. But I fourteen fourteen. I said, they ain't no fucking way that happened. And I got bapsmacked.
Speaker 2: But okay, Well, it says that this guy Anderson, who was hired by the Johnson family for a second autopsy, found Kendrick Johnson had sustained a blow to the right side of his neck that was consistent with the inflicted injury challenge challenging the state's autopsies, the state autopsies finding of positional asphyxiation. He concluded that the team died as a result of unexplained, apparent non act accidental blunt force trauma.
Speaker 3: No, I mean to say that he was murdered. Yeah, one hundred percent. The organ's missing, that's yeah, okay. And to say all of them, now that's crazy. To say some specific ones that would you know, be worth the most money, That makes sense to me. But all of the organs, hearts, lungs, and all of the guts, all of everything to the pelvis gone, just a hollow cavity. So okay, is it possible that after the you know, autopsy and all of that, someone like forgot to put the bag in and threw it away and that's what led.
Speaker 6: To all this? Possibly?
Speaker 4: Is it also possible that he was cut open and his organs were sold and this is what remained. Yeah, also possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm looking. There's actually a huge subreddit on this on this whole mystery, and I'm trying to see what people have found over the years. But mm hmm. It says every student in the gym when Kendrick was found was interviewed that day and everyone's story lined up. A video was taken of the scene. It says two pairs of shoes were found in the mat with Kendrick pair. One pair were shoes that he had been wearing. They were off of his feet, on top of his body, near his feet and legs. Another pair, the pair he was retrieving, were on the floor underneath his body, near his head. The only new blood found at the scene was inside the mat. No blood was found on the outside of the mat. No blood was found on the school book and yellow folder that Kendrick was carrying. No blood was found in the lower extremities or on the shoes that he was wearing. Says some old blood was found on a column near the mats, but it was determined not to be from Kendrick. Bloody tissues were found in the trash can of the gems of the Jim Girls bathroom. It says how this is in any way suspicious or unusual is beyond me. But the county tested it and it was found to be female l DNA. Okay, so yeah, shit, it's long, dude. Yeah, it's probably some tampon or something.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm saying, like the female high school girls bathroom had tissues with blood on them, I kind of would assume, So.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is uh, yeah, it's pretty wild. But it says but despite, despite, uh, despite what the Johnson's and their advocates want the world to believe, facts are facts, and those facts are that none of Kendrick's blood was found anywhere outside of the mat, neither autopsy, neither autopsy found any defensive wounds, and the two quote unquote suspects have rock solid alibis. As for what I think happened, I'm just going to repost what I wrote about this a year ago. It's this is somebody trying to fucking say that it's not a conspiracy. But he says, because he was five ten and the mats were six foot tall, it seems pretty logical that he would be able to reach in, grab his shoes, and wiggle out. Personally, what I think happened is that he held onto the side of the mat with his right hand and lowered himself down headfirst, intending to grab the shoe with his left hand. But when it came time for him to lift himself out, he realized that he didn't have enough room to bend his elbow. He panicked, He lost his grip on the side of the mat and slid all the way down, which constricted him, and in a further attempt to pull himself up while upside down, he kicked off the shoes he had on his feet. Okay, well, I feel like that we need to look way more into that in order to really understand the whole situation. Damn, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know anything about.
Speaker 2: This wild shit.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 2: Did you want to add anything to that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just that this has been a set a fire on to me as a kid too. And this is about what really slowed where I didn't trust the police, which caused me to go down the rabbit hole that sent me to Waco and Ruby Widge and everything thing. But I knew that my beloved Georgia has always been the nicest state to certain people.
Speaker 6: And it breaks my heart.
Speaker 5: It just kind of I lost a lot of respect for my my state police that day when they said that here's.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, though, Sam, I mean, I feel like, you know, we all, we all we all like to look at each other, like Jacob, that's pure Louisiana through and through, right, Like I mean, I've lived in plenty of places. Maybe you could say I'm pure Pennsylvania through and through whatever, right, And you know you've lived in Georgia your whole life, You're through and through. But really, what we are as people and we we live inside of these invisible lines, and we call ourselves based upon what, you know, the tradition of that lot of land is known for, and we start we sort of start to like take on those identities and whatnot, right, But in in the end, we're just fucking people and and we're not all the same. So somebody who is from even if there's somebody that's from Louisiana that's going on a mass murder spree, that doesn't necessarily mean that people in Louisiana are mass murderers and that they are more like likely to go on mass murdering spreez. It just means that Derek Toddley, some people suck, you know what I mean? Like, that's just the way it is.
Speaker 6: It was a Derek Toddley, if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 3: He was a serial killer, allegedly serial killer from Baton Rouge. She was tried, convicted, and he got the death pony for it. But I'm still convinced that he actually was not the guilty party.
Speaker 5: Was he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was famously, if not the only, one of the only black serial killers in existence in America.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was a black serial killer I think in the late eighties only nineties. Uh. He was Alana, Atlanta. He targeted uh a little African American boys. He would strangle and tossed him over the bridge. Was he ever caught, Yeah, but he had one of the boys.
Speaker 6: It a cop caught him, but he taught he.
Speaker 5: Was he talked his way out of it, and he uh tossed and the cop drove off, and twenty minutes o the cop came back and Vila, the little boy's body was.
Speaker 6: Found and I can't remember his name, And.
Speaker 5: It was also he targeted his own community, but like he was also a pillow of the community too, So.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's how I said.
Speaker 3: I thought that he was the only but I'm sure that there were some other cases out there in existence, but yeah, that was the famous one.
Speaker 4: He was targeting like college girls at LSU that were like age twenty to twenty five. It was a it was a whole thing. But the sketch drawing that they had of the possible suspect was a super super super.
Speaker 3: White dude until all of a sudden caught the killer. His DNA matches everything. This is the guy, Dereck Todd Lee Boom no questions asked gott to be and it was like, wait, that's not even the right looking guy, the right tall height.
Speaker 4: Not y'all were that wrong. Y'all been looking for the wrong guy this whole time and just magically found Okay, whatever, But so yeah, but to your point, though, yes, Jonathan Derek ty Lee is not indicative of all of Louisiana by any means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just dudes and people and chicks and you know.
Speaker 3: I know dudes that worked with him, the plants, like worked with him, and they said that, like they never saw any of that from him, any kind of weirdness.
Speaker 4: He was just a normal dude.
Speaker 2: It's usually the quiet ones you gotta worry about, That's what they say.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was a quiet wonder if he was like a loudmouth or what, but like, I know that, Uh, the guys that worked with him all said he seemed like a pretty solid guy.
Speaker 4: Seemed like a good dude. He'd work, you know, he wasn't a slacker.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I think that's gonna do it for this rendition of the live and on a Monday night. I think this is our first live on a Monday night before huh.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad we had the turnout we did.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 4: We had a blast. I think we covered a very very wide bevy of topics.
Speaker 3: Some current events, some religious talk, some energy efficiency, some farming talk. We've been all over the place, some psychotic shit all over and Yeah, I would call this a very very successful live show.
Speaker 4: Invitie, thank you out for coming in.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much for spending Christmas Eve Eve with us. We appreciate that, and for anybody that wants to be able to join us next time. We are also doing it again on Monday, So the next live will be Monday, I think is the thirtieth. Yeah, the thirtieth at nine pm Central was whenever we're going to be doing it, so kind of like a New Year's Eve eve as well, So that's pretty cool. So if you like these kind of conversations, you want to be able to join in on these conversations, the best way to be able to do it is to go to the link in the show notes down below and it's at patreon dot com slash called with Conspiracy Podcast. That is the best way to be able to support the show, be able to get completely commercial free shows, and be able to join in on the lives every usually Tuesday night. Next Monday night is the next one. But after that we're going to be going back to the tuesdays. So so yeah, we appreciate all the good cult members who are joining us here for these lives. This is a hell of a good time and it's really all over the place. So if you got add brain like the rest of us fucking rejects, then you probably love this shit too.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And if you haven't already, please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares, the like, subscribe to comments, leave a postly reviewers, shirts with their friends and family, shares, sep Where here's the deal. The more activity that all of our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, wh you're right and go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give him the love over there, go check out cag to Night YouTube channel and give me the subscribe to the follows, And we think.
Speaker 3: If everybody's already gone and done so Samuel Samuel, please sir give.
Speaker 2: Us the outro. Send it off, sir judge for to.
Speaker 15: Wheve you are.
Speaker 5: Marry Christmas, and happy birthday Jesus from Quick Boys Amen.
Speaker 2: Probably not probably not his birthday, but anyway, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Open up that.
Speaker 3: Third Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one.
Speaker 3: Item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot com Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult